Speaker 1: Breaking cards.
Speaker 2: She's a streamer, a model, and an entrepreneur and the queen of Digital Hustle, the one and only.
Speaker 1: Amorates Heay, things have happened to me. You were very welcome and excited to have a convoy with you. I have heard all about.
Speaker 2: You, but I wanted to know the personal, the private talkcact that needs to be on this couch.
Speaker 1: And we're doing a first episode here at the w Lounge.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to have you as my first guest, so we want to know all about the juicy details about business, the branding, the late night dms, and the real woman behind the camera.
Speaker 1: So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: How did you start becoming this big entrepreneur that you are today?
Speaker 3: Well, I used to do more cosplay stuff like a conventions.
Speaker 4: So thinks about twenty sixteen that Twitch actually had this section called Creative Section, okay, and they were trying to get cosplayers or artists to come and join that and you got to fast track your way to partner. So before that it was gaming only and you could you had to have five hundredent current viewers okay to become a partner on Twitch. But with Creative I had at one hundred and since I already had Instagram and a Facebook following for cost but I was like, well that seems pretty easy to do, and so I joined and the thing within like six months, I was partnering on there and.
Speaker 2: Then and that kind of said, is that something that you just always gravitated, that you liked dressing up and you like had these certain characters that she wanted? Like did someone kind of guide you into those kind of things or is it something that you just off the bat just knew that you were into it, and you're like, let's make a business of it, because some people just do it for fun, some people do it for hobbies, some people whatever. And I think, like, what I think is fascinating about you is how much in your lane that you just took control. Especially there's a lot of men in this industry where it's like having a woman kind of pioneering those things is really fascinating. So I'd like you to give a little insight of how that kind of happened.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got into COSP when I was in high school, so I'll just go in conventions with friends. And then I saw like a lot of girls on Instagram think at the time, like Jessica, Me Green, other big names were like making waves doing cost play stuff, and I was like, well, might as well create my own Instagram and see where go from there.
Speaker 1: And so once I started.
Speaker 4: Streaming, I made costumes while I played games, so I'd been like a tracer cossplay and then I would play Overwatch in it. And that's kind of like my content at first, and then over time they introduced like the IRL categories and it kind of just went into a variety streamer instead of just creative.
Speaker 1: So you kind of broke the envelope with that.
Speaker 2: You kind of found loopholes of kind of being in your own niche like we were. You kind of nervous maybe at first to test the waters, and maybe you think that you'd be banned because now you know days there's certain things that you can do from these platforms that you get banned if you.
Speaker 1: Have such hard work that you put behind from your viewers and stuff, or being wiped out to be really critical for.
Speaker 4: Someone, Yeah, I definitely got to be more of a concern, like the bigger that I got, because you know, at first, it's just fun.
Speaker 1: It's like a hobby.
Speaker 4: You're not really making that much money from it, But as it becomes your career, it definitely you take a lot more serious and try to be more cautious for sure.
Speaker 1: So what were you doing before? Causeway you say like this obviously is something that.
Speaker 2: She probably didn't know that it would becoming blossom into this huge business.
Speaker 1: And success that it's been. But what were you doing? Did you have like your regular jobs?
Speaker 2: Like what was Amrith before Amareth became this big idea woman that you are.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually had my own, uh business for character parties.
Speaker 2: So we'd do like you've always been like role playing type of situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, So we do superheroes or princesses and do like make a Wish Foundation visits at the hospital, so get a little bit of like a profit in the charity.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is there a particular costume or something that sh role that she liked to play more than others so that she'd done more frequently.
Speaker 1: I think Ariel has been always my favorite.
Speaker 4: Is it just because of the hair, Well, it's a I think it's the fin I like to swim, and so it's fun because.
Speaker 1: The kids were just like, oh my gosh, you're Mermaid.
Speaker 4: Then you get paid you know, and I'd be able to COSPA that conventions too for a while.
Speaker 2: So what would you give advice to some streamers out there now developing, you know, their careers and stuff about building their empire.
Speaker 4: It's tough now, it's so saturated and I'm sure you know that too, and the algorithms are much less forgiving.
Speaker 3: To females, you know.
Speaker 4: So I think right now that if I were gonna start today, I think the move would be TikTok and then post the same content if you can, Instagram reels and YouTube shorts, just like do all three at once and grow from there. Because now with Twitch and I'm on Kick right now, but it's kind of the same thing. Like the live streaming platforms, they don't have any discovery and they're so saturated that no one will ever find you unless you build up a brand somewhere else first.
Speaker 2: Okay, So basically because of the saturated market, it's more like working and building your brand before you even kind of tap.
Speaker 1: Into those Twitch and Kick type of thing. Yah.
Speaker 2: Definitely, how did you kind of bust down the doors to like get where your growth.
Speaker 1: Of your community is?
Speaker 4: I think back when I started, you know, twenty sixteen, Twitch wasn't nearly as saturated as it is now, so my method was just always being online and if everyone else logs off, I'm your only option if you wanted a girl creator, because there wasn't as many as there is now. So that actually really helped me out is the fact that it is a male dup.
Speaker 1: It's space.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you kind of were just like, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, and mm.
Speaker 1: Hm take me as it is, turn me off, I'm still gonna be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How hard is.
Speaker 2: That to kind of like dedicate your kind of like whole life to stream. Do you feel at first in the beginning, did you feel kind of nervous that people would be in receptive of what you're doing or did you just kind of not care and was like we're just gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: I didn't really care, cause for the most part, I kind of did what I would do anyway if I wasn't streaming, so like making costumes for playing games or painting or whatever.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: So it's like if I can do that with the camera on and someone's gonna pay me to do it, sounds good to me.
Speaker 1: So like pushing boundaries. Do you like to do that? Yeah, I did like to do stream the hot to meta. I think that was a huge year growth, So let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of like what your biggest pushback was and kind of like making you this big splash no pun intended of like how you you know, made your mark on what was being the loophole of what we spoke of earlier, how you could get away with displaying your assets of how yeah they are yes exact. So how did that whole like idea come about? How did you even figure out the loophole thing? And like, again we talked about nervousness a little bit about the pushback in the career part, but how did that whole like thing can happen?
Speaker 4: Well? I think part of it was luck because COVID, I think everyone kind of grew who was an influencer at the time. But I started doing pool streams outside I think the year before COVID and I think it was twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I saw some girls do hot tub.
Speaker 4: Streams, you know, specifically, not just the pool so it's much more like intimate setting, and I thought, well, that would be a good idea. But the problem is, you know, they were in Cali with there's nice weather, but text as you have humidity and the mosquitoes.
Speaker 3: And cicadas so loud. So I decided, I'm gonna bring.
Speaker 1: That hot up, are you. Yeah, They're in this nice, nice, little like outdoor set and like, I'm gonna bring the hot tub inside. And that's kind of what started the wave of girls bringing their hot tub indoors. They're in control of the lighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they see you can even.
Speaker 4: Have the d Yeah, And so that kind of became the new thing.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: And that was great until they decided to make a section just for hot tum without with like hardly any discovery and business.
Speaker 1: Where is my cut? No advertisers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that kind of was the death of the Hot to Metal was moving it into its own section, kind of shadow band from the rest of the site. Mmmm.
Speaker 1: They're just always trying to shit, you know, be shady somehow or another. Yeah, can't win too much, non win too much.
Speaker 2: So you took this career of yours and you made into something that's you know, people look up to, and you made into not only that, but a.
Speaker 1: Business outside of your creators. Can we talk a little bit more about that.
Speaker 2: What kind of business endeavors did you kind of go after after making such a lucrative amount of money with being a creator.
Speaker 4: Well, I have to really have like my own business that I run directly, but I do invest in a lot of businesses.
Speaker 1: That's a business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, you know, investments is a big thing that a lot of people don't tap into. I think like our financial literacy in the US is not as big because it should be. Yeah, you know, there's plans everywhere there. We're not in Texas anymore, honey, but you'll twill it.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I started investing in gas stations.
Speaker 3: They get a lot of press at the time.
Speaker 4: It's just a good, you know, little investment that kicks back money and is also very advantagous to taxes cause you can take the total amount spent on the buildings and take it from your total income for the year, and now you have like a new lower income on paper, so they can have less taxes to pay.
Speaker 2: Essentially, So, were you always a like a business business savvy woman or did you have somebody kind of guide you into like a business manager?
Speaker 1: Like how did you cause most people they're.
Speaker 2: Making all this money we're at young ages whatever, and some people just blow it, and I think that that's really cool to see, Like the creators now is like invest your money. Maybe you may not know, but like thousand the times to know where It's like, if we didn't know something, we should research it, we should learn about it, we should find people that are not jops. Specifically said help us, cause I feel like, you know, asking for help. Sometimes people think like, oh, this ego where it's like, honestly, that's the strongest thing I think someone can do, is like I can't do this, so help me do this.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I consider myself very lucky because I was not financially savvy at all before it became a streamer. But I actually got married before I became a streamer too, And my husband actually does have this background in finance, okay, but even his background wasn't nearly as like a complex as we've built our like financial investments together.
Speaker 1: Now the base us it was of like educated at all.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, so we've had a lot of help from accountants and you know, just like friends who in this in the industry.
Speaker 1: Because when you.
Speaker 2: Say gone by, like you own a gas station, that's like you were like how do you do that?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But it's cool to like know the ins and outs of like what you said, like you put this towards this and this is what you.
Speaker 1: Can kind of get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of an uncharted space.
Speaker 4: I guess having all this like money randomly come up from the internet still a new phenomenon. So I think most creators don't really know quite what to do with it either, for sure.
Speaker 2: And that's I think also the most important about like the literacy part, is making your money.
Speaker 1: Make it's like money.
Speaker 2: Off itself instead of coming you know, because sometimes we don't know what you know, these creator spaces of how long that's going to last and right what that's going to do. And that's like the important part of investing not only in your brand, but in the life beyond brand.
Speaker 5: Definitely, and especially for girls, because we kind of have like what society uses an expiration date, you know, like where there's gonna be less people who are attracted to you over time, and if attraction is like the main frunts of your working and you've got to invest your.
Speaker 2: Money, because I think that's a myth that I feel like that is also I feel it's a misconception.
Speaker 1: I do believe it to a point.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like, look at all the markets and like things of everyone, like there's a Golden Bachelor now, like there's others.
Speaker 1: There's a lane for everybody.
Speaker 2: Where there's things like just because you get old doesn't mean you're not attractive. So it depends on where you want that you know, to go, or to like your legacy compares, or like where you're going next. But I feel like I've always like, hey, when people trying to protect it're like, well, when you're getting older, your fans are not.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, there's let me.
Speaker 2: There's still gonna know what I think booty that care is gonna shake, maybe not as much and maybe not, but it's like, you know, at this point, I'm having a statue of the ask them where they can just go a praise to the booty.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what we look like anymore. AI is getting better, you know, better and better. I love it. I want to know what is a misconception about streaming. We talked about the business.
Speaker 2: It talks about how successful and like things growing up to like the boundaries you push, like the doors that you've opened for other creators, which as yourself, what.
Speaker 1: Is a misconception that you think is talked about most about streamers. I think that it's easy to become a streamer.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think it's easy to press live, but I think it's hard to grow an audience. M I think the job itself, if you describe it to somebody, sounds really easy and it's really easy to do, but to be able to make a career out of it is the hard part.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 2: I feel like, again, even with the dedication of like some of the streamer for you, I feel like it's so much even though like I have sex on camera, you being a streamer, I feel like it's more kind of almost a basive because you're streaming majority of your day and it takes a lot of like that out of like.
Speaker 1: What you're doing. So you bring them along, which.
Speaker 2: I feel like is the cool part because you kind of like go through life with your fans whose are like your streaming community. So I think like it's like when people think like, oh, it's just so easy just turn the camera on, where it's like no, like you may have real life moments.
Speaker 1: You might have a bad day, like you're human.
Speaker 2: There's all these things whatever, but you kind of have to like not necessarily push it aside. And I don't know exactly if you show that to you know, those things, but you're humans. So it's like I think that that part is I think maybe the hardest part where it would be like it's that's why it's not easy, because it's like you're giving a personal in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a big problem that streamers typically face. Is it the more they're live, the more risky it is to be canceled over something they said taking out of context or had a bad day or whatever.
Speaker 1: How do you handle that?
Speaker 2: Do you do you give the rawness or do you kind of hold back and be kind of a little bit more peacy because of this cancel could sure that we live in these days.
Speaker 3: I figure I'm already not brand friendly, so I don't hold.
Speaker 2: Bad Okay, yeah, oh okay, you know it's like I know that you're you're not from Texas, but you live in Texas?
Speaker 1: Correct? Both both? Okay? What part of Texas? Houston? Okay?
Speaker 2: I was like you have that Texas like drawback where it's like we have the we give a fuck, but we don't give a fuck because it's like it take me as.
Speaker 1: I am or why where I'm at? Yeah, I think exactly. So how do you deal with burnout?
Speaker 2: Because being a creator, like a Sweet said, you're streaming constantly, you have this like kind of fan base to kind of like that's just you're like have to do it, but it becomes almost like you have to do it.
Speaker 1: It's like your life and you're streaming. How do you deal with burnout?
Speaker 4: I think burnout for people is often just like a bad perspective on reality, at least in the social media space. Like I understand the office space, but when people are like able to just travel, like live stream and like do whatever they want to essentially play games or whatever, and they're like, oh, I'm so burnt out, it's like they've forgotten what reality is like for most of the world, who still has to go to a job, they hate it. It's like that you have the opportunity to do anything you want and get paid for it. You're essentially getting paid time off every day. The fact that anyone would even utter I'm burned out from that type of lifestyle is crazy to me. So I personally don't really have burnout there are days where it's like, uh, I don't feel good, I don't want to be on camera. But I wouldn't call that burnout. I would just call that not feeling well.
Speaker 2: So acts, So would you say that, you know, you're kind of I feel like it's not a and I get that what you're saying, I feel like is there. How do you, in a sense, I guess you don't have a burnout? How do you stay grounded within the work that you do to continue to enjoy it like you do.
Speaker 4: I think it's again just a perspective thing, knowing that there is an expiration date at some point, if not to like it's online in general, just how lucrative it is, like, for instance, I have a kick deal right now, right even so, like my time that I spend live stream will not always be worth in like the dollar amount that it is when you contract.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah nice.
Speaker 2: How do you handle relationships with fans the fact that you're streaming all the time. Have you ever had an interaction with fans that have kind of maybe crossed some lines because you do give so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's definitely some parasocials out there who think that they know you even though that they they don't at all, right y, I think some people forget that when they're watching a stream, the streamer can't see you. It's not like a skype call or something. So there's definitely some people that get too emotionally involved and think maybe they think they're gonna be in a relationship with you and like try to stalk you and stuff. If you've had that problem too before, just being.
Speaker 3: Right, you know.
Speaker 6: For me, I definitely have the fans that have kind of either written extensive love letters like we're like you know in relationships and have the like over the jail or over zealous type of relationships because they think, you know you, especially with you know, platforms that we give that we have now there is so lucrative.
Speaker 2: It's a teetering line for our safety and what those things are, but it is also we are a persona and it's not an a twenty four to seven thing. So I think people forget the reality and what those things play with. I think for myself when I say, like I've never had I've been fortunate not to have like stalkers or feel but I've had friends in the industry that have. My mom always tells me, I have a really great, resting bitch face. So I feel like people are kind of intimidated by they don't know if I'm gonna like cut them, if I'm gonna yell at them, if I'm gonna fucking who knows what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: So I feel like it goes either way.
Speaker 2: But I've also had people who've been the same personality that people still push the envelope, you know, for me and just think a little scary. Maybe that's also why I'm single. Who knows, but I don't know what that is. But fortunately I haven't had that. But I also have had the people that do come up to me and cross the line, But in the in the act of it, I nip it in the bud because I feel like if you don't, if you cater to it, or you shy down and back down from what your boundary is, that that's kind of the scarier part because then they continue to do it until you say I feel.
Speaker 1: Uncomfortable or something. Unfortunately that happens.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of where it's like no, And then the flip side is if you do say it, then the shouldna get mad, and then it's like what do you fucking do.
Speaker 1: So I always have make sure that I have you.
Speaker 2: Know, security and a good team around me that really knows like my boundaries and what I am willing to give my fans because you know, with my in my situation is I've had sex on camera, so people think that that means I'm gonna just have sex with everyone, and that's not the case.
Speaker 1: And you know, and I don't even do.
Speaker 2: That anymore either, But it's like, because at one point you've done something, they think like, oh, You're just gonna do it all the time kind of thing. Yeah, when you have that fan base, So I think that again, I'm big on communication. I'm big on like saying like what you want and what you don't want really going away. But it's like sometimes you just don't know. You could do all the right things and it still happens, unfortunately. So that's the scary part where I'm sure with yourself, you've you're letting people see where you're streaming and all that time, not instead of like and it's in real time instead of like with me, I post after I leave, you know. Sometimes obviously I can do those things because of the safety aspect of it.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of like where how do you protect yourself in those ways?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I'm at big hit like conventions where they're meeting fans and they know that they're gonna I'm gonna be there, I'll have security. I also have a lot of security around my house with guns of course the house, So I think, you know, we don't We're very lucky.
Speaker 1: To get shotguns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna stay ready. You have to, I think, you know, because it's like something the gun thing is. People are very you know, wish I put in a safe manner and seeing protectors out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have guard dogs as well, and we actually have police as our security guard at night too.
Speaker 1: Is that because you had an incident happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you talk about that or uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well the incident that I had happened to cause that one wasn't really necessarily a stop or thing, but still related to I guess online people getting information, docsing and all that. I had a break in in March for three guys and they held me at gunpoint and we're trying to get to cryptop that's where the crypto was so completely insane.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you talk about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Stream about Yeah, we we've talked about crypto before, but it's just like who keeps crypto under their bed or something?
Speaker 1: You know how that works.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, yeah, so definitely, there has been some major things recently that made us increase security, but we've always had pretty i guess advanced security more than like a typical person too, because of the terroisocial stocking behavior.
Speaker 1: That's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: It's actually because it's like you you're you're willing to give everybody everything, right, you're putting the inside of your life where it's like, you know, where where does that line and draw and cross? So it's like that you're just fortunately, you know, good in a space that you can afford to have the private security of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Because it's crazy. But yeah, that's I'm sorry that happens to you. And that's a lot, that's a lot to do with.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's still kind of scary to be in that situation because you just don't know. Yeah, definitely, have you ever had any like, what's your best fan interaction that.
Speaker 1: We talk about the worst? Let's slip it's the good time, mm, the best man? I think honestly that m so it has to be good.
Speaker 4: I I think the k the best fan interactions that are like the most fun for me personally is uh like which was something to store shop being on the stream or something, and girls come up and they're like, oh my gosh, I love your streams, like.
Speaker 1: I love how much you love animals.
Speaker 4: I love your four streams are my favorite because I think that's just like such a breadth of like pure refreshing. Yeah yeah, versus like guys being like I love your personality.
Speaker 1: They stare at your tips. Yeah, exactly, nice personality. Yeah, I mean they are nice tips. You can't help them.
Speaker 2: Is there any future collaborations that you kind of look forward to you want to be a part of, or anything that you have on your sleeve that you want to share.
Speaker 1: Who do the private talk?
Speaker 2: We want We're here for the truth, we want the down, the dirty, we want it all, honey.
Speaker 4: I think something that'd be really cool would be to do like a live stream at Australia Zoo and get like a tour by Bendi or Robert or that'd be really cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I like that you Australia never nice. You have a destination, you want to go or just.
Speaker 3: All over ready to go, pretty all over, but definitely the zoo for sure.
Speaker 2: Australians because are the fun I had. The Koala I always like the most fun. All they do is really sleep and get high, which I love. But you know they leaves on the tree where you think they're a lot more active, but they're really not fed kangaroos Like it's it's definitely an experience like we've bet like bottle fed kangaroos, which is a lot of fun. I love all that, the forests my stuff, but yeah, it's definitely you have to do that. I didn't get myself filmed, but I would watch you get film doing it.
Speaker 1: I watch it because well because think it's like.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it though, would like I'd be like, oh, it's like one of those endearing moments that you can kind of feel through the screen that.
Speaker 1: You're like kind of there with you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, maybe I'll go with you, Maybe I'll invite myself to Australia.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 1: Why this DM that you've had for a fan? And do you even look in your dms like that?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: I just look at the dms.
Speaker 4: Usually the bigger the dollar a month likelyess, I'm gonna see it. So I think the craziest the DM that I had was a custom request on a video okay, and they wanted to pay me like seven eight thousand dollars for a thirty second video of flicking them off and telling them to go fuck themselves.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, sign me up.
Speaker 3: Most girls do that for free, you see, for true.
Speaker 2: So were you like, did you think it was real at the time I was asking you that?
Speaker 1: Or you were like or you just kind of like along with that.
Speaker 4: Uh No, they're usually pretty really yeah, because when they pay, they pay well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I know, like when you first get something like that, because it's something like, who's just said thirty The very first time I gottes thirty second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the very first time I got something like that, I didn't believe it.
Speaker 4: But at this point now I know that they're they're pretty serious about it.
Speaker 3: It's not my first fucky rodeo, you know.
Speaker 1: So, what's the weirdest thing someone's asked you to do? Then you go on the you've baculusly have done it?
Speaker 4: Hm hm, Like the weirdest thing was they wanted me to uh piss on the camera?
Speaker 1: Mm? Where did you break hit though you teet on it in the jow. I put it in this ziplock bag.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 1: Smart yeah, smart, It's clear story. Are you shy at first and you're kind out allowed anyways, but you know you're doing it for summer? Like do you get pea shy? No? I went through a pea fetish myself. I like when you did.
Speaker 4: I like peeting on people, you like being like Golden Chiller one kind of like it was more of like I would talk about this.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 2: Actually it was more of like a Superman or super woman complex, cause like after I did it, I feel like I was like fucking invincible. And it happened because when I was shooting in porn, afterwards you're like, obviously shower or whatever, and sometimes like it's a big bathroom. So you're a person that you work with, you just fuck them, so you're gonna shower with them. R.
Speaker 1: It was this big bald and he was like I was talking about peak. He's like, pee on me. I'm like, no, you're lying. He's like, not pe on me, but he was like, no, pee on my head.
Speaker 2: So I stood on top of this thing he stat below me, and I peed on his bald head, and something about that changed.
Speaker 1: For only four time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, afterwards, I felt like, you know, like when they tell you the Superman post, I felt like.
Speaker 1: I was that's the thing, like this, did you record it? Yeah? That's that's what's even greater.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the most intimate, weird things not recorded, they're recorded up here.
Speaker 1: So for a while, I don't know why, but it didn't turn me on sexually.
Speaker 2: It just made me feel powerful, like I can only think like if a man like how you feel when.
Speaker 1: You hold your head you know you're stroke, you know, do those things. I feel like that's what it felt like for me at that time. It's like a facial but.
Speaker 2: Maybe so then I tried to pe on someone else, not their head again, and then that didn't really do it for me, And then I was really into it and I was like having a pan is like fine, do it, And then I got peace.
Speaker 1: I never did again, and now I just pee by myself in the arm. There still make yeah, cause I.
Speaker 2: Always feel powerful, But there's just something about pean on someone else that made you way more powerful at that time.
Speaker 1: No things happen in your twenties. Well, if you do like a lifeguard concept. You can pee on someone to save it from a jellyfish thing. Wow, and then that's your excuse to pi on us again from above. Mm. So you were making content and y'all you even know it? M yeah, stay tuned alright, dating you said it earlier, You said you got married earlier. Are you still married? Are you? Yeah? Okay, so it's just monogamous you two? Do you guys invite partners? Do you have you done any extracurricular activities? It's strictly no. It's very Texes in traditional Texes did it?
Speaker 3: Very conservative marriage?
Speaker 1: So what how does he feel about your streaming and your o F content? Are y'all like fucking on? There? Are y'all doing dirty things? That's some stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't like to define it too much because I want them to go buy it to find out.
Speaker 3: See, So tell us where we can put it. Buy it up my onmifans.
Speaker 4: If you need like a link tree, my link tress called down bed dot com.
Speaker 1: You're here it check it out. Bad trip? So how okay? So we won't describe or anything that you should about y'all do. But you just went from streaming and then you did a little bit more adult content. How long throughout your marriage did it take for you guys to start doing stuff in front of the camera and like kind of opening up that door.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we started only fans like two thousand, nineteen twenty, maybe so around COVID probably, I would.
Speaker 2: Say I feel like that's when everybody was like because there was a round for a while, but people had about we weren't.
Speaker 1: Really using it, like we're using it because biggest and then they're like, what we could we could work like this way home?
Speaker 4: Yeah, should have started it way earlier because the first we were offering deals to people like ten percent into the twenty percent should have.
Speaker 1: Been Really, I didn't get in that boat. Yeah, mother did. I It's all right, we're here now, that's right.
Speaker 2: Do you do any collabs without your husband?
Speaker 4: I do a lot of so many stuff though Okay, yeah, sometimes they'll be like, h I guess people that.
Speaker 1: Cameo in it, But that's just my husband. So what's next? You started streaming, you're still streaming.
Speaker 2: You're taking this money that you were continuously making and investing in doing other things. What do you what do you see for yourself next?
Speaker 4: Huh? I'm not really sure, honestly, cause, uh, we're just trying to figure out what we wanna do with stream once our kit contract ends, kay, And we've thought about doing like a podcast two together and thing that'd be kind of cool, aw since we are both in our thirties getting older, and it just feels like that's more the the vibe that attracts an older or at least like mainstream audience. It seems like a lot of the big TikTokers and twitch streamers and stuff, Kate or to like younger crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're trying to find like the new way forward. I like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like, again like you've paved such a way where it's like you have a lot of knowledge and you also like you're very straightforward and you you obviously educated where you can talk and doing this whole business kind of not by yourself, but you know, with a partner that was you know, very lucrative to you and your career and the growth of all those things that you should do something give back, but give back and helping those people kind of connect the dots as well and kind of see the other side of you. Because for myself, I feel like the industry I was in the business for seventeen years and performing was one part of Alexis Texas, but there's so much more to me and with my show, you know, the podcast Private Talk was the first way for me to show my vulnerability and what my voice sounded like without having somebody else speak for me or the thought of what people think they know of me, where it's like, this is who I am, and this has been my like baby pro you know, project, and like getting to meet people, and every person I meet on the couch kind of puts another part of myself out there too that I wouldn't know what really had because it's genuine conversation. So it's a it's cool to kind of give back and then you see it and you get a different kind of fan base kind of you even more in tune to what you are, cause now it's like you see the all of it where it's it. It's a it's a full circle thing for myself. So I think you should lean into the podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more lifestyle traveling to concert being fun too.
Speaker 1: I like it. I love it. I hope you're enjoying the episode.
Speaker 2: I know I am, and we're gonna get to my favorite parts of the episode called Truth of Texas.
Speaker 1: We get a little bit.
Speaker 2: Ninnier, a little bit more spicier, a little bit more romantic, little kinky.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a little of all the things. So would you consider yourself a romantic Mrs?
Speaker 2: Oh, fairly, I guess like I like romance, so you want to be romance? Oh, you are not necessarily the one who's doing the romantic gestures.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's an even mix. But yeah, I do like romance.
Speaker 2: So what's the most romantic thing your partner has done for you?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 3: Gonna be tough, one of the most romantic.
Speaker 4: I think honestly, it's not really big grand gestures like people might think it is they don't have relationship.
Speaker 1: It's more of the small.
Speaker 3: Things, you know.
Speaker 4: It's like when I when I come to the hotel after getting off a plane, you know, he's got all my favorite.
Speaker 1: Snacks ready to go off, favorite drinks.
Speaker 4: He had thoughtful and like if I'm away, he'll send me like videos and pictures.
Speaker 8: Of my animals because he knows that I want updates. No, you're like the romantic, that's that's not romantic. Okay, what's the most for romantic place you've ever been to?
Speaker 1: Oh, romantic place. I think Pebble Beach was really pretty. So what was what made it romantic for you? For those who haven't been to Pebble Beach? Like, what makes that romantic?
Speaker 4: It's just this beautiful golf course right on the beach in like Monterey, California. Okay, so the weather is perfect and the grass is very lush, and there's like Canadian geese and their babies all along it.
Speaker 1: It's just gorgeous at sunset.
Speaker 4: And then we also went on are you okay we're not like golf, but the food was great.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: We went on a beach horseback ride.
Speaker 1: That's romantic. Yeah, I'm like beach horses. You know, it's all cutey. Describe something that turns you on. What is something that your husband can do that it's just you know, he's gonna get lucky that night.
Speaker 3: Mm Oh.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of little things too, Okay, something more juicy, let's think.
Speaker 1: So these are romantic ones. You know, we're warming you of it to the game.
Speaker 3: You know, I like when it works out in front of me with this dead loose I really like a nice.
Speaker 1: Is a tight ass yes, okay. What is your left language? I think quality time? Okay, I'm spending time together. How do you give?
Speaker 2: What is how do you receive? That's how you receive it? So how do you give it? Like with your partner, what is his love of language?
Speaker 1: Flatio? Sexual acts only? I can see why you're still married. I mean like you got a care to go and because maybe maybe seat on a row, I mean you know the like go find it exactly. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Let's see if there is a song that describes your love life, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a good question. I never thought about it. When we talk about it, we can come back to it. Let me think about it.
Speaker 9: I said, doing it and doing it and doing it. Well, hopefully you know who that is. I don't know. It's okay, it's old school. I'm about to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we'll get back to it because I know that sometimes it's like you like you feel like you're like stuck and there's so many songs you're doing. It'll come to you. We'll let you live on that one. How did you know you were in love? How did you know that your husband was the one that you were going to go all in.
Speaker 1: And get married.
Speaker 4: I think ironically, when there was a point, I guess six months into our relationship you were considering breaking up and both of us were just like so sad and could not. I already considering breaking up because I wanted like a lot of animals, and he wasn't sure if he wanted that lifestyle. He had always imagined himself like in a condo, you know, in the city, and I wanted a farm and a ranch with like too many animals, more than anone should really have.
Speaker 7: It looks like good girl drove, he drove away.
Speaker 1: We're all sad. Then he just came back. He's like, you can nice. We love that.
Speaker 2: We love love here at private talk, lingerie or just naked. I know you like to stream and you like to be what do you like to do?
Speaker 1: I just like naked naked, just as you are. Yeah, morning afternoon.
Speaker 4: I think morning is probably the best time to do it because no one's necessarily tired.
Speaker 1: Yet that night.
Speaker 4: I feel like sometimes you push it to night time, which is like push it to the limit, and your mother in the day you're like, I don't even feel like doing anything. I think morning is good morning.
Speaker 1: Is there good lighting? I'm at all times of the day. If you can like simulate me, I'm ready for it, like mm, you know, I'm just very that's good. Ten years ago, yeah, ten years ago, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I get hornier, which is crazy because I don't know. It's another story, the sort of question do you like the lights on or do you like the lights off?
Speaker 1: Where does it matter? I think like finally dimmed, so like barely enough no light to see. Okay, alright, some mood lighting here. Did you ever have a crush on a teacher?
Speaker 7: No, not at all, love that you did a teacher. I have a crush on you, not that I know of, but inappropriate if they told me back in the day me, I didn't have crush on the teacher.
Speaker 2: I thought that the teacher was attractive, but one of my friends ended up having sex with an after we got out of high school. But yeah, he never was just cause all the other teachers were old and he was only younger looking one.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't even that attractive. It was just there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never had attract teacher In Texas, you know, you never know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: It's true. Favorite place to be kissed.
Speaker 4: I think actually forehead forehead, it just feels like intimate and cute and caring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what if someone because you in your forehead, that's not like I want to fuck you. Oh well, I want to fuck regardless of being if someone if your hasn't kids on your forehead, you're gonna like that just makes me feel loved. Okay, sorry, it's more of an enduring, like a little warm hug. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about a essential massage? Do you give them? Do you receive them? Which she preferred.
Speaker 4: We tried giving massages we know when we're first dating, and I feel like I never quite got a good massage out of it because you just start fucking me as.
Speaker 1: I have that promise and he gets my aster like let's go.
Speaker 4: So, I mean the concept is nice, but I don't think I've ever fully gotten the whole massage part of it.
Speaker 1: They're getting cheated out of it. It's like they come, you know, they're just giving you something more.
Speaker 10: Wait, I gotta thigh massage. I guess it didn't get for women. I call it blue lips because you know when you don't get aroused, and it's only that it's just Oh, definitely a rouse.
Speaker 1: I just didn't get the massage. Well, blue lips is more like you're getting left out on something. You know, it's like singing and you stop. Like for me, it's not the sexual part. But I like the massage too, Like when can I always give the massage it when it's like, oh, it's your turn to it's never happening, it's you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. My version of that would be like brinding on the abs and it's you're enjoying it, but they're.
Speaker 1: Like slow down. You're like then you have to stop. It's like kind of like pillow humping back at the day, like grinding exactly. Are you a pillow humper a little bit? Yeah, okay, pillows in my life.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How do you think social media impacts relationships?
Speaker 4: I don't know, cause for us, you know, it's like we kind of we're both doing the social media thing together.
Speaker 3: They're at the same like, you know, I'm working on the amaranth.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't do anything for R.
Speaker 2: But have you seen maybe friends or people you've been around where it maybe affects them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I see it more when p when someone starready doing social media and then they join into relationship.
Speaker 3: If the other person's not used to it can get like jealous, is what I observed.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, do you ever get jealous with your partner?
Speaker 2: I used to a little bit, not like super bad, but what does that super bad major coveries on when you're like mad jealous?
Speaker 1: You know, when you're like upset. Also the attention that they're getting, it wouldn't be from like a comment or impersonal like things like imp that's a bit of both.
Speaker 4: And when I was twenty, you know, we used to do costly conventions together and he was super ripped in was cospeling like these anime boys and girls would want to linger too much and like touch him while they're trying to.
Speaker 1: Take a picture with him pad name were you like don't touch no?
Speaker 4: Like okay, yeah, that's enough, alright, move along, all right, kinky questions?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for it? We need a little bit more kinky way is in the bedroom? Not really not really needed? Actually, okay, do you have a sex bucket list? I've never thought about it. Is there anything that you want to fry that you haven't?
Speaker 4: I think in the wilderness, like on the like on a cliff or like a hillside, would be really pretty good camping or something.
Speaker 3: If you're doing like a little hike that would go on to the stars fucking there.
Speaker 1: Are you a big hiker like that? We'd like to We don't have any hills in Houston's.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, but yeah, we like the glamping for sure.
Speaker 1: That's always fun. Have you ever attended a camp? No? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: What's that like?
Speaker 1: There's in there.
Speaker 2: People are having sex, people are fucking, people are just conmersing different different well I went to I've only been to like one sex party. And there was different rooms with different things going on, and you could either participate, watch and do things whatever, like it was all kinds of things e the cuture. There wasn't a chair, but you could stand around and see what if you wanted to watch, you could watch alright, and it was all It was very I was a guest, not knowing where I was going at this time when I first early got into the industry, and it was I was like I had to be like twenty one or twenty.
Speaker 1: Two, and you had to take the shuttle to a bus or to a house to this, to that, and then you go out of this whole realm.
Speaker 2: Of sexualscapades and yeah, you'd be surprised.
Speaker 1: So you see there were something that had happened the first time you were no for me again, I was. I didn't I didn't participate. I was a boyeur.
Speaker 2: I did me and my one girlfriend cause I was my girlfriend, and it was a guide the industry. I think we had like went from somewhere else like whatever. We all kind of went, and I didn't know where we were going. So I was like, sure, okay, I of course when you were twenty one, you would go everywhere. And we started making out and then like me and the girl, and then like people started to touch me.
Speaker 1: Then I didn't know who. So I was like, yeah, I'm good, I'm gonna walk out. I need some fresh air. That's good, joint. But yeah, So because for me it's like if I don't know you, I'm not like a free for all.
Speaker 2: But if I'm in those settings and like I want that person to be in the spot and it's like one on one cool, but it doesn't make my be like, oh, just take me and do whatever you want with me. Like I like to be in control, so I have to be like you you and you fuck you and maybe you over there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, maybe, but that didn't happen once on time. It's a whole different world with me. How what is the most number of times you've met?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Maybe once once you today? Yeah? Multiple timer? No, no, nope. Do you just get the job done and it's just good for you? Yeah, I guess. So what kind of toys do you use or do you have to push? I like the bullet vipe. You're straight to the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like kind of thing that's too grippy.
Speaker 1: Your absorb it m So you're external stimulation more than internal. Oh yeah, I get like nothing from an internal way at all.
Speaker 2: I used to be that way, but then I got horncau didn't have sex rate onents, and then I didn't gotta make do with things. Yeah, the hatachi is my favorite way because it's like, again, I'm more external stimulation than if I want to like have internal I want to be fucked, because what's the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need the ball outside there you go let him know. Evert doesn't dirty. Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: Do you watch movies with your partner, like adult movies or do you just make your own so you don't need to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, we don't like watch anything. We just make OnlyFans content and then you know, fucked by yourselves off camera.
Speaker 1: Two have you ever had a fantasy about someone that you've known? No? Okay, would you tell us? It probably would?
Speaker 3: Couldn't sound better for marketing? Did I'm more horny than I am?
Speaker 1: Rough or sensual sex?
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've ever had like rough, like what it counts as rough?
Speaker 1: Like pile driving and ship or.
Speaker 4: Like what is it?
Speaker 1: Thinks? I like, who even does that position? I don't know, that's like the worst position ever? I see that in part I'm like, that's not natural. Yeah, I don't know what rough is that? Just like fast paced or I mean rough t is different. I mean it could be you could be fucking locked up and chained. You can have your arm pooled.
Speaker 2: If Spain, you could be fucking prodded with some electric ship because you can have all the cards of things, you have clothes pins.
Speaker 1: On yours a lot. So this sounds like a lot. I guess sensual then sensual for me? So you're making love? Yeah, so you're not. I don't have a torture fetish now I don't either.
Speaker 2: I like to be Spains while I'm being fucked. But that's like I'm not a big, like crazy person either. I like, you know, like I need a little pain, but don't a mark. I'm always like people need that to see that without your hands on that, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah hmm.
Speaker 2: Are you the dominant one and you're love making the suffissive and you're dead love making?
Speaker 1: I would say it goes back and forth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like. I like a nice calgrow reverse calgirl and being on top and control. Okay, it's times you get tired, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm not like growing up they got and reverse calgirl. It's a lot of work and it's heavy, especially at Linke day. Not a fun to do. I think it even mixes good Okay, hmm, let's see spit or small as you're drinking your.
Speaker 4: You know, I try to be a good sport, but you know I have a very strong gag reflex.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not even like necessarily the taste. It's just that it's not his diet. It's just a fact that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like the.
Speaker 4: Texture of anything that's similar to oysters. I don't don't like, you know, I don't like swallow mucus. You know, when I'm sick like anything like that.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, so it's not going in your mouth, that's going on you. I'm still going mouth like. I still try sometimes, but I'll be gaggy. But you're gonna do you run to the bathroom?
Speaker 3: I mean, like not keep a trash in your butt in case I can't handle girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a thinker, You're I Do you ask for pineapple juice? Though?
Speaker 3: To like a lot a lot of water, Like the runnier, the easier it is.
Speaker 1: When it's thick, it gets stuck. Does he eat a lot of salty things?
Speaker 3: That just depends on the variety of diet.
Speaker 1: You just gotta give him pineapples all the time? Yeah? Hmmm. Fake ass or real ass? Which do you prefer? Or what do you think is more attractive?
Speaker 3: You said, I've only had experiences with real.
Speaker 1: Ass, so but the look of it, yeah, I think real yeah a lot of times.
Speaker 4: But I've noticed like the the fake ass, like the the dip between the butt and the hamstrings just slip a little crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like having boobs on your legs. Yeah, especially when the legs don't match the things. I feel that all right? Naughty questions what's all?
Speaker 2: What's your base turn off with something that imediately gives you the it that you're just like nothing?
Speaker 4: Hmmm, I think, but if you're trying to have sex after Jim, but then they want blowed up first, because I don't like sweating.
Speaker 3: Like, I think sex is hot when.
Speaker 1: The person sweat. If you made it sweaty, not the already sweaty. Yeah, it's fine to.
Speaker 3: Fun, but not to sucky.
Speaker 1: Heard it? No, sweat.
Speaker 3: Not a great turn on?
Speaker 1: Do size matter ever in your life? Yeah? What does that feel like? Do you have any like creation like that? But like, do you do you think about other or like?
Speaker 4: Does not like.
Speaker 1: Or like whatever? You're just so satisfied with this Semini, you don't even think about any other day Because for me, I guess sex is more about like the person emotion, like Semi, I think they call it demisexual. I call it normal and okay, yeah Tomato. Healthy relationship? How long have you guys been together? A? Ten years?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 1: I love that. I love healthy relationships and I don't think there's enough of them. Again, I think it's the communication. What I love about.
Speaker 2: Like something in your situation is where you chose to be yourself as a creator and do a little bit more every year if it was what you chose because of yourself and that's what you want to do, or you know, y'all figure these things out together. But it's like the expansion together as a group of kind of like building this brand, which I think is cool to do together in a healthy way of like as long as he lets you, allows you to be you and how you want to do it, and.
Speaker 1: It's fun out because now he's streaming together to so you like that. Has anyone ever follow while your he? Has he ever fallen asleep during since? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Actually I think we both have like he's fallen asleep like inside of me, which can depending on app depending.
Speaker 1: On how long we're asleep.
Speaker 3: That can either be okay, or it can get kind of like or you s Actually.
Speaker 4: You can get kind of like that feeling when you pull out like a dry tamp on. You know, you're like, but it has happened a few times, a few times, okay.
Speaker 1: Spicy questions.
Speaker 2: Last set of questions, who's your celebrity hall pass? You've only had one dick, you know you don't want any other dick, But if you had hypothetically speaking, there's your celebrity.
Speaker 3: Hall pass, probably Henry Cavill, who is Hender Cavill Superman?
Speaker 2: Okay, what about your husband? Does he have a hall pass? Already climbed up in the queue.
Speaker 4: I don't think he would admit it, but probably if we could go back in time, probably Megan Fox and the original like Transformers.
Speaker 1: Okay, not so much now she looks different now, Okay, I like that. Yeah. Craziest place you guys have ever had sex?
Speaker 3: I think a car on like in the parking garage for not that crazy, it's pretty normal club. Uh.
Speaker 4: I guess you could count that we didn't get to finish because turbulence, but there was an attempt.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but only sucking or fucking. It was fucking nice, good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite thing about sex? Hmmm?
Speaker 4: I think just feeling like connected honestly. Like again, I'm like a very emotionally based person, like I'm not like super corny on my my own so I think just feeling like you have you were in sync literally.
Speaker 1: Like that last question, have you ever used food during intimacy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've tried eating like sushi off my body.
Speaker 1: Did you ever grape fruit? Him, No, I haven't done that. Yeah, that is right. Yeah, where you like use it as to help you with the cut it out and go okin. I have a flash light that's better than that.
Speaker 3: But you know, yeah I have a flash light too, but maybe you should do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, flash Sometimes we have a sick day, you know.
Speaker 2: Someone was like, here this is I don't say like, I don't talk back, I don't have a head like I'm as try.
Speaker 1: To go here, you go, You're welcome, flash light, you go find my I asked you. All right, Well that's truth with Texas. I think you've passed with flying colors. Is there anything you would like to ask miss Texas? What's the weirdest place you've ever fought on an airplane? The Southwest Airline?
Speaker 3: Sitting there?
Speaker 1: Did you get the flu?
Speaker 4: He did?
Speaker 1: I did it, but someone did he did, but yeah, I did it. It was that was difficult. It was also at night, so it helped. Were like a a signish situation, sidespoon, not nish spoon.
Speaker 10: It's a precurious situation because one person has to enter and then like wait a few minutes and make other person has to come when no one's looking.
Speaker 1: That because That's what helped because it was night time, so we had a blanket over us.
Speaker 2: But my ass is also really fat, so to get between those cheeks to go really doing yea, the.
Speaker 1: Seats were kind of moving. I was like, no, I wasn't see that even out. Yeah, Likes of Texas was the beginning of an empty plane.
Speaker 2: No, but we knew that people like so it was because back when I first started, we were going back and forth like ies we still do with bangbros.
Speaker 1: Is in Miami.
Speaker 2: So there was other performers that were behind us, but not for us. But we were like yeah, so there was like like the row behind us. Those people we kind of knew, and then we were in a row and so yeah, that's kind of it had like a barrier of non snitches kind of Yeah. I mean they did attention to me at that time, and that's the only time I ever attempted because I was like, I'm not trying.
Speaker 1: To go to jail and I'm trying to ride plane. So it was like a plane orgy, anyone else, just me, just me got it. Next time plane orgy, I think maybe private.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm a person like with with those kinds of acube, especially nowadays.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not trying to risk it. Yeah, it's not really worth it. I'll take my sexual escapades like Behind Closed were so everyone can purchase it on OnlyFans dot com. You can film it too, That's what I'm saying. Like that way I could do because I'm not worried about trying to like