Speaker 1: What's up, everybody? Welcome back to another episode of It be like that podcast. Don't know why I'm talking like this. So obviously we weren't alive last week, and this is our normal week off from being live, and once again, I don't know if we'll be live next week. Playoff time, you know what I'm saying. It is what it is. But we're still getting episodes out and we're still doing our thing here. Okay, so I'm gonna do some picks. We're obviously gonna go through this really fast. There's only four games to pick from as we're getting close shit to having the super Bowl, and I'm and some of a bunch of the teams I wanted out got out, and then there's some that weren't that didn't. So I'm still working on a few more teams that I want out of this, out of of the playoffs for sure. But we're gonna go through and I'm gonna give you my picks and Brian's picks, and you know, yeah, we'll go from there. But so the first game, you have Denver, excuse you have Buffalo heading into Denver. I'm going with Buffalo, and Brian's also going with Buffalo. Denver's defense is great, but we'll hold out. I don't know if bo nicks how bow. Next we'll do against Buffalo, And I mean, I gotta given credit where credits due. They had the number one seed for a reason. But I just I think it might be ending here. But the way that team is getting built and the way things the way they're playing, they're they're gonna be a fun team to be playing every year. Next you have San Francisco forty nine or Santa Clara forty nine ers heading into Seattle to play the Seahawks. Look, do I think the Niners might have a chance in this game. I think they do, and that's who Brian picked. But I'm gonna go with Seattle. They are red fucking hot right now. I'm not going off with the last game. Oh, in the last game they killed the Niners. Okay, well that was the last game and or the last time they played, which I think was the last game of the year. But for them, but like they had a week off and I just feel like they have more experience in the playoffs than than the Seattle team right now. So we'll see what happens. We'll see what happens, but I gotta go with Seattle at home on this one. Next, you have the Houston Texas headed into New England. Chiek Patriots excuse me, and uh, we are both going with Houston on this one. I think that Houston defense is gonna go hard. I also want New England to get the fuck out of there. I hate fucking New England. Obviously they are cheaters. H they don't deserve majority of their Super Bowls. Honestly, I would say, I know I ran about this all the time. I'll give them the year vinit Arry save their ass with a kick and uh uh Pete Carroll being stupid and calling for a pass play on the one yard line when you have the best running back in the whole fucking league and throw an interception. And I would also say maybe one other one, But the majority of them is there's there's so much shit that surrounds their super Bowl wins. And you also got to go off of they going through the year. They might have not have cheated during the Super Bowl, but they on on certain ones. But they sure he need to get there and they probably cheat the shop. Fuck him, Fuck him anyways, damn them all the hell fuck Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Next, you have the Chicago U Bears. Excuse me, you have well, you have the Chicago Bears, but they're they're actually the underdog. You have the Los Angeles Rams heading into Chicago to play the Bears, and we are both going No, he's going with the Bears. I'm going with the Rams. Uh he I just thought he's going for the Bears. Basically, my question is is he picking the Rams to lose because they're in his division and he hates the Rams, or is he picking the Rams or the are the Bears because he actually thinks they're the better team. And I'm gonna go with he's probably picking the Bears because he he just doesn't hate because he hates the Rams. Because I don't think the Bears are the better team. They have a hell of a defense that carries them through the fucking everything. Caleb Williams can kick Rocks. I still don't like that guy. I still think he's I don't like that guy personally, Like I don't. He just seems like an asshole, dude conceded and all of a sudden, I just don't like him. I just don't like the guy. So if he wasn't in there. What if from the videos show said this best, If Caleb Williams wasn't the quarterback for the Chicago Bears, I would probably be happy to see the Bears doing so good. But fuck that guy, And I don't think they're there because of him. I'm not gonna think he has to make the plays, but I'm gonna say they're not there because of him. They're there because of their defense. But I'm gonna go with the Rams, and I'm hoping that the Rams pull that one through. And yeah, so that's the picks. There's only four. So as far as the pick a leek go, excuse me, let me bring that up. Group picks. I'm just sucking so much ass in this it's not even funny. Well, I don't want group picks. I want the main Hello overview. That's what I want. So in the first place, you have mister second place Cute Kitty's Cute Kitty, third place, Terrible Tear of Football, which is Brian. Then you have I don't know who this is but epic Rips, and then you have Commedy House Crushers, which is me, and then the other two who just don't give a shit and get basically gave up. I mean, I haven't seen Scott on team bring it fucking do a his picks, and I don't know like three weeks or four weeks. You know, he has a girlfriend now, so he's too whipped, I guess to do fantasy football stuff. And then Rick. I think I don't know what's up with Rick shit because sometimes it's like he wasted the last second to make his picks and then he forgets. So I think that's his problem. But it is what it is, all right. So that's it for that. Other than that, like I said, I don't really have much else to talk about today, to be honest with you, I just been trying to get through work, get shit settled at work, and uh that's that's all I've been basically focused on right now, you know. Uh. So I feel like there's more that we could talk or do, but I would want Brian here to do it. So that's why I'm not I'm gonna keep this short and sweet on this one. Plus, like I said, I want to go take a shower and do some other stuff before the rest of my day to day, so I'm just gonna end it there. I'm not nothing, nothing too elaborate. Other than well, I guess I could talk a little sports news. I mean, like I said, they fired Pete Carroll for the Raiders, and I'm a home I can't wait for hear them say that they told Gino Smith they were sending him on a trip and then you know when when he got there it was a one way ticket. Get them the hell out of Dodge. It's just pissed me off how much their pay. The Raiders are playing all these different or all these different coaches and all these different people. It's just it's so stupid and it's driving me nuts. And we'll see who the next head coach is for the Raiders. I was hoping to get Horrible after he got fired from the from the Ravens. I think that would have been a great addition to the Raiders and improving coach and approven winner. But we'll see who we get. We'll probably get some rando nobody peace crap. I'm sure the way they think, you know, like you know, everybody says, oh, you gotta give Tom Brady a chance. He's uh, he's not playing football no more. He's a businessman. Yeah, super great businessman who fucking comes in and starts making decisions and all this other shit, and magically, magically we have one of the worst seasons we've ever had because he's making decisions coincidence, oh you too, But anyways, all right, so if you want to follow the podcast Instagram, Twitter, at IBLT podcast, you can give me all the podcasts at IBLT podcast at gmail dot com, and you can definitely follow us on Facebook. You'd be like that podcast. And we have a YouTube Channe that we use also. You can find it wherever you find your normal podcast. Sorry bird star squeaking outside and distracting me. Far as Brian, you can find him at t Underscore t Underscore podcast on Twitter, Terrible Terror Podcast on Instagram. He also twitches at Terrible Terror, so go check him out. Mondays and tuesdays he streams. I think he's trying to do some more days, but I don't know, but Monday's and Horror Nights, so definitely go check out his Monday Nights for me. You have Solace Underscore six to four on TikTok, Souls Underscore six to four on Twitch, and you have a Solo sixty four on YouTube. You can follow me on all those and also the nights of the Video Game Table podcast KBGT podcast, dot Com General Topic podcasts, All Slash video game podcasts. We got the boys back together and we're doing that again, so thank you for this episode. We will get back to normal shit once all the NFL off starts to get settled, because you know we love football, so it's that time of year. All right, guys, thanks for joining, And as Brian always says, peace be hotches.
Speaker 3: Dude, Joe, thank you, Weed and no me.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of your shit. Stay away.
Speaker 3: Why I must die? Deal with your life when I'm giving you everything. So away and keep moving on here. I stand on this ground. I'm gone asking who made you? Fuck this noise?
Speaker 2: That's just say I'm tired of hearing your voice so many times, how you've cried? What's your tears mean shit to me?
Speaker 3: So away and keep moving on here. I'll stand on this ground. I'm a god asking who made you?
Speaker 1: I don't think you even.
Speaker 2: Know me, wearing your frail little crowd looking just like false loyal say, just hang your hair to the ground, so walk away and keep moving on here.
Speaker 3: I'll stand on this ground. I'm upon asking made juke ooh may to try, Oh by j shup, Oh my joke, curd curse,