Speaker 1: Just Sid and Friends in the morning, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple podcast Networks.
Speaker 3: Congratulations especially to Sid Rosenberg on his induction to the New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame. I can't believe he didn't make it years ago. Today Sid forever joins a roll call of some of the greatest legends and the history of New York broadcasting and talk radio. The best in the business, and he's the best in the business over many years that has distinguished himself as one of the most authentic and recognizable voices in American airways. And he's built a smart, loyal, gigantic audience. And I happened to be one of those people in the audience, and I had for a long time, long before I became president.
Speaker 4: I want to use this moment to speak to the Muslims of New York City. I want to speak to memory of my aunt who stopped taking the subway after September eleventh because she did not feel safe in her head jab lies. I want to speak to every child who grows up here marked as the other, who is randomly selected in a way that never quite feels random, who feels that they carry a stain that can never be cleaned.
Speaker 5: Lies.
Speaker 4: Growing up in the shadow of nine to eleven, I have known what it means to live with an undercurrent of suspicion in this city.
Speaker 5: Lies.
Speaker 4: I will always remember the disdain that I faced, the way that my name could.
Speaker 6: Immediately become Muhammed, and.
Speaker 4: How I could return to my city only to be asked in a double beard room at the airport if I had any plan on attacking it.
Speaker 7: Nice, dude, we don't want you there. When I say we, I mean myself and the only and the almost ninety thousand people who have signed the change dot org petition. I don't know how else we can say this to you. We've you know, We've gone to the media. We've you know, had a petition started. Literally, Scott Lobato put it in skywriting, I don't know how much clearer we can tell you we don't want you there. Like, dude, I don't like what don't you get?
Speaker 5: How could this happen? Well?
Speaker 8: Because for some Israelis a significant number of Israelis, Christian iconography is considered deeply offensive. In fact, the most offensive, so offensive that in some Israeli religious schools, the plus sign is not used in math. The plus sign you know that connotes addition. Why because it looks like a cross, and that's considered too offensive for the eyes of school children, and so an inverted tea is used.
Speaker 9: That's a fact, you can that's a lie.
Speaker 8: There's only one other instance we've seen of this in the world, and that's in isis Run Madrasis where the cross was also considered offensive. This is not true in any normal Muslim country they use plus signs, but not in Israeli religious schools.
Speaker 5: Lies.
Speaker 8: So everybody is allowed to have their own religious views and to find other people's symbols repugnant. But it might be useful for Christians in the United States to know what they are funding and making excuses for. But of course they don't know this because this information somehow hasn't reached them lives. You're watching CBN, they're told, don't pay attention. You must be liberal if you're drawing conclusions.
Speaker 10: The absolute worst thing to happen to you, if you're a Republican running for office is having Tucker Carlson endorse you. So Tucker endorsed Paul Dans in South Carolina. Paul did so poorly. He actually dropped out before the election even began. Tucker endorsed Ryan Zinc. Ryan, of course came in sixth place. Tucker Carlson endorsed Thomas Massey. Thomas Massey lost by ten percent. Tucker Carlson endorsed Aaron Putch in Ohio. Aaron obviously lost his primary, and of course Tucker Carlson endorsed James Fishback. James Fishback will be coming in place. So all I'm saying is, if you want to understand where the wind blows and who has a pulse on the Republican Party, just listen to Tucker Carlson and then do the opposition.
Speaker 11: Randy Vine has won the Republican nomination to keep his seat in the race for House District six, which covers much of Belusia and Flagler Counties. We spoke to find at Byron Donald's watch party this evening about his message heading to the midterms.
Speaker 12: We've got to make your president Trump as a full four years as president. If Democrats take power, they will try to destroy everything that we have done. Reopen the border, flood US with illegals, get rid of the police, open the prisons. It will be a disaster and We can't have that. This is an election between Republicans and Democrats. This will be an election between common sense and crazy.
Speaker 13: We've been Chris crossing Florida. We've been knocking hundreds of thousands of doors taking our message to all Floridians, and tonight, because of your seats, because of your hard work, we have won a mass victory.
Speaker 5: You see.
Speaker 13: I remember Erica and I were sitting around the fire pit last year with friends and we were talking about this campaign, and we were talking about the future of Florida. No matter the issue or the policy, the conversation always ended with us talking about the Florida dream. For us, it's personal. This state gave me a chance. I went on to spend seventeen years in banking, finance, and insurance, and it prepared me for the very real economic challenges that Floridians face every single day.
Speaker 6: You see, the Florida dream to us is clear.
Speaker 13: It's the promise that if you work hard, you can get ahead, own a home, raise your family, and give your kids a better shot than you had without government holding you back. Florida, we have built a strong foundation under former Governor Rick Scotts and under Governor Ron Desantus. We have supercharged that foundation, making Florida the envy of every state in America. We are going to continue that legacy and take Florida.
Speaker 6: To the next level.
Speaker 14: Lindsay Clancy's defense attorney continuing to argue the Massachusetts mother was suffering from postpartum psychosis when she killed her three children in twenty twenty three, her former mother in law testifying Clancy was a devoted mom who was struggling with their postpartum health.
Speaker 15: She was begging for help. She felt mostly she had insomnia, She was losing her appetite. She was very anxious and sad.
Speaker 14: Clancy has admitted to strangling her children, but has pleaded not guilty to three counts of first degree murder by reason of insanity, arguing a combination of psychiatric drugs prescribed after the birth of her third child made her postpart in psychosis worse. In court, attorneys reading messages she sent to her mother in law.
Speaker 16: I just, deep down inside of me fail that I've developed a benzo dependence after just two weeks of using it. And I feel like no one is hearing that and addressing it, and we keep throwing different meds in the mix that aren't really addressing the real issue.
Speaker 14: But prosecutors say Clancy planned it all, intending to kill her children and herself. The defense calling on a forensic psychiatrist who did not treat Clancy, but reviewed her medical records and testified her doctors may have missed warning signs.
Speaker 6: A person with psychosis can have.
Speaker 5: Delusions.
Speaker 6: They can also have hallucinations.
Speaker 17: At times, she reported that she had heard a voice.
Speaker 14: It found guilty of first degree murder. Clancy faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole. Armando Garcia, Channel seven, I win this news.
Speaker 18: This has been kind of a strange experience for me because all of a sudden, I'm refamous. I'm back in the spotlight, all thanks to President Oopa j Loofa, who is watching us this evening from inside a catering cart.
Speaker 19: Things people love about you as you speak your mind and you don't use a politician's filter. However, that is not without its downsides, in particular when it comes to women. You've called women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals.
Speaker 20: Your Twitter account.
Speaker 6: Only wrote thee o'donald.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't September hard to believe with September fastly approaching, daybreak by the Great Barry Manilow, and the end of that open, once again put together in exquisite fashion by our executive producer Extraordinariy Justin Ellick, going all the way back ten years ago to two thousand and sixteen in his very first debate ever, my guy, the Great President Donald J. Trump, when really just blindsided by Megan Kelly, who's turned into an anti semi jerk. She's right there with Tucker. He's such a filthy, disgusting liar. We played something in the open from Tucker to and we're gonna expose him as a Jew hating liar that he is all morning long. She's friends with all these people, Candice Owens. But ten years ago she blindsided Trump with that question about the way he talks about women, and he ended with only Rosie O'donnald And that was on the back of the clip that had Rosie o'donald back in action. Remember she moved to Ireland. She's got a kid now. The kid's not gay and it's not transsexual? Is it binary? Do you know, Norman exactly what Rosie's kid is.
Speaker 9: I don't know that sounds right though I think it's binary.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't care.
Speaker 9: I don't I have to be honest, I don't totally understand all this.
Speaker 5: I don't get it. I don't want to get it. It's weird. I don't want anybody hurt. All right, on pro game marriage, I'm pro choice. I'm a very liberal guy when it comes to social issues. But don't even try to explain transgender binary weird. Don't want anybody bothering them, don't hurt them, leave them alone. Okay, but it's weird. I'll say that without any hesitation. But either way, she's back in the United States. She came back, and she's filling in this week for the unfunny and stupid Jimmy Kimmel. So it took her about five seconds to attack President Trump last night. She got all those lamps from the Trump hating Hollywood crowd. That's all I played, though, Did you see any more of Rosie last night?
Speaker 9: That was just the only clip I saw was that when you just played Was it great? I mean, if I guess if you're a Rosie o'donald fan, yeah, then it's probably great. If you're anybody else, you probably didn't watch.
Speaker 5: But I mean the clip there that he was in a food court because oh my god, the Iranians wanted to kill him in Turkey, so he actually ran for cover. Why is that funny?
Speaker 21: You know?
Speaker 9: To her, it's funny.
Speaker 5: She called she's fat and stupid. That's what she called, fat, stupid and drunk. It's no way to go through life.
Speaker 9: She called him.
Speaker 5: Later.
Speaker 9: I'm just looking at the script. She called him the mango. Mussolini is one name after another. I mean, she's trying to get him to respond, which he may.
Speaker 5: Well he may, of course. That's Donald Trump will probably, in fact today do something on truth social because he can do a million things at once. He can call off the tires on Canada. He can try to negotiate something with Iran, right, he can get ready for Dallas. He can send a bunch of his people to Ayowa. He can do all that. President Trump. Well, fat stupid Rosie is filling in for unfunny Jimmy Kimmel, and no one cares, you know how. I know, look at the ratings. The ratings for that show are dreadful. I don't know why he still has a job, you know what I mean. ABC and Disney came down hard on Kimmel more than once, but he seems to keep that job. You know why know him and the ratings aren't there.
Speaker 9: Well, it's a business at the end of the day, right, so you're bringing in big money. Yeah, he must be bringing in money. Otherwise they wouldn't. They would get rid of him in a heartbeat.
Speaker 5: I don't get it, Yeah, I don't get it, all right, big night in Florida last night. Of course, all these primaries one of three states, Alaska, Wyoming also in play. There was one race in California to replace the seat that is now Bacon because Eric Swarwell's a low life. But all the action was in Florida. Byron Donald's running MC governor. I believe there were twelve people in that primary. One of them is his name is James Fishback, and all he did was talk about how bad Israel is and how bad Apak is and how bad Bebie is. You notice it ain't working. No, it didn't work in Florida last night, certainly because when you look at James Fishback, he came in fifth in his race against Byron Donald's. When you look at that grotesque Dan Bulzarian. He got walloped by Randy Byne, who's going to join me in about forty minutes. So all these jew haters in Florida outside of Angie Nixon got their asses kick yesterday, is it not?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that Angie Nixon story is is kind of big. I mean, she beat Alexander Vinman. You know that.
Speaker 5: Nay, he's a loser. And listen, I never ever talked bad about veterans, people who served our country and fought for our country. There's only two guys I can remember talking badly about. One happens to be the guy you just mentioned, Vinman, and the other is that low life out of Maine, Graham Platner. Otherwise, I try to find every reason to defend our soldiers. But this guy Vinman, he's a traitor. I don't like Angie Nixon. It's just like the old would you rather have herpes or aids? No thanks? But Vinmin not exactly a great American either.
Speaker 9: I mean, but she only had about nine hundred thousand dollars to spend on this race. He had sixteen million.
Speaker 5: Hecas Bill's Arian also spent about seven times as much. As Randy Fine spent so open times. We're seeing, especially lately, that money does not necessarily narrate the win. It just doesn't. But you're right, he outspent her by a large margin and he's still lost. So what does that mean moving forward? She's she's a pretty bad person though.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well Democratic socialists. Hard to believe a Democratic Socialist will win in Florida. It's not good news for Democratic Party.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 5: She's in the northern part of the state though, just in case, she's out in Miami Beach or Fort Lauderdale or Boca in always there's a lot of fine people, Christians and Jews, but yes, many Jewish people. I believe she's all the way up by like tallaha, I think you're right. Yeah, the Watson and Shultz one, right, she wanted to.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's kind of a big one too, because she was She's in a new district that has normally the last like three decades, has been a black congressman that's represented that district and said. There was a lot of pushback that she shouldn't run. She did, and she won last night.
Speaker 5: What was that other horrible jew hater in Florida? I played all of his cuts yesterday. He also got walloped, thank god, by Jared Moskowitz. What was his name? Real low life too right there with Bill z Arian and all the people that Tucker Callson goes out there and endorse us, they all lose. You know, For all you folks out there that are trying to convince me that Tucker calls in he's got the pulse of America and President Trump, he's losing it. Every candidate President Trump endorses wins just about ninety percent. Every candidate that stabs President Trump in the back, like Thomas Massey gets killed. And Tucker none of his candidates win. They never win. What was the name of that guy, Oliver is something or Larkin? Right? Is that right? Oliver Larkin?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean Shabas keston Baum. We put this in the open, put this in the best possible way, naming candidate after candidate that Tucker Carlson endorses, and they all lost and they got killed. Lewis, this is Shabis Kestenbaum cut number five.
Speaker 10: The absolute worst thing to happen to you if you're a Republican running for office is having Tucker Carlson endorse you. So Tucker endorsed Paul Dans in South Carolina. Paul did so poorly, actually dropped out before the election even began. Tucker endorsed Ryan Zinc. Ryan of course came in sixth place. Tucker Carlson endorsed Thomas Massey. Thomas Massey lost by ten percent. Tucker Carlson endorsed Aaron Putch in Ohio. Aaron obviously lost his primary, And of course Tucker Carlson endorsed James Fishback. Fishback will be coming in fifth place. So all I'm saying is, if you want to understand where the wind blows and who has a pulse on the Republican Party, just listen to Tucker Carlson and then do the opposite.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the bottom line. I know. He's worth somewhere between thirty and three hundred million dollars, and he's got this real colt like cult like following. The cult like it's not a major monster follow if you ever ran for office, trust me, I'm never wrong. He get murdered, He get murdered, but he's got this following. He's got a lot of money. A lot of us believe some of that comes from some of the biggest Arab countries in the world. That's part of his new Israel hate. Remember he was pro Israel for years, pro Israel for years when he was on Fox eight o'clock at night. That's all changed. And usually when folks have a change of heart or stories go from a one eighty angle from one end to the other. You've heard this expression a million times. Follow the money. I mean what he said. I guess yesterday. Tucker Carlson a flat out lie because he doesn't live in Israel. He's got four children, They've never gone to school in Israel. I've got literally hundreds of friends in Israel. I spoke this morning to doctor Opia Bonk, happens to be the senior policy advisor for BB Nataniello been on this show twice. Alex Treman's gonna join us at seven thirty five. He is in charge of JNS. He's got five kids, all went to school in Israel, still going to school. And Tucker Carlson lied, He flat out lied that they don't use plus signs in Israel because it looks like the cross, And how did he present it. They love to do this him and his supporters. This is a fact, so it's not a fact. It's a one thousand percent outright lie. I'm gonna bring on Israeli's today. They're gonna tell him he's a lying sack of garbage. I mean, listen to this nonsense. Gno Tucker Callson cut number four. Israelis in their math classes don't use the plus sign because it looks like a cross. What a lowlife? Cut number four?
Speaker 9: How could this happen?
Speaker 8: It has well because for some Israelis, a significant number of Israelis, Christian iconography is considered deeply offensive, in fact, the most offensive, so offensive that in some Israeli religious schools the.
Speaker 9: Plus sign is not used in math.
Speaker 5: Not true, the plus sign, you.
Speaker 8: Know that connotes addition, because it looks like a cross, wrong, and that's considered too offensive for the eyes of school children, and so an inverted tea is used.
Speaker 9: That's a fact. You can look at us.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's not a fact.
Speaker 8: The d There's only one other instance we've seen of this in the world, and that's in Isis Run Madrasis where the cross was also considered offensive.
Speaker 9: This is not true.
Speaker 8: In any normal Muslim country, they use plus signs, but not in Israeli religious schools. So everybody is allowed to have their own religious views and to find other people's symbols repugnant.
Speaker 5: Are they? But it might be useful for.
Speaker 8: Christians in the United States to know what they are funding and making excuses for.
Speaker 5: But they are funding.
Speaker 8: But of course they don't know this right because this information somehow hasn't reached them.
Speaker 5: Shut if watching, shut up, shut up a pac funding. Why are we giving on taxpayer money to Israel? They don't even use plus signs in their math classes. I mean, this guy will go He'll go anywhere. He'll go anywhere that is one thousand percent, not batual one thousand percent. Because I go to Israel. I've got tons of friends in Israel. They're on the show every day. They want thousand percent. This is fat. They want thousand percent use the plus sign. They don't care that it looks like a cross because and Tucker knows this Christian live with Israelies every day and they get along great. Is that not true?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean the only time I've ever heard that nonsense before is he's making it sound like it's everyday religious schools or every day elementary schools where they don't use a plus time. There are fringe parts of the religion, like any religion where they have their own rules. That may be what he's talking about, but you're talking about like an incredibly small minority of people. And so it's just but the way he paints the brush, if you hear it, he says, he starts by saying almost all schools, and then he says the religious schools. But the truth is it may be in like a very small fringe.
Speaker 5: Yeah maybe one school, Yeah, maybe one out of thousands. Like listen, I've had these arguments I still do with friends of mine, and they present things as facts. You know, it's a fact that millium Ato's saying is running the White House. It's a fact that bb Net in Yahoo he's calling the on the Iran war. That's a fact. And when I try to explain though that's your opinion, which by the way, is a very stupid and dangerous opinion, I don't want to hear it. Tucker Carlson actually said, in that ridiculous lying rant, it's a fact. You heard him say that. It's not a fact. It's not even close to being a fact. It's a lie. So we'll talk to Alex TREMANJNS dot org go again put five kids to school in Israel coming up at seven thirty five. Because you just can't let people like Talker and Candice and Megan and all these losers say all the things are saying every day without being checked. You just can't do it. So we're gonna check him. Anything else big yesterday in terms of these primary races around the country.
Speaker 9: Now, I think you covered the biggest ones, the ones that people were talking about anyway.
Speaker 5: Those are the big ones. So we also started today's open with an old piece from mom Donnie, who's on vacation this week. He's in the Adirondex or something. I don't know, but you remember here I am. I have been the face I really have in the media. At least I've been the face of keeping Mamdani away from that sacred site. On nine to eleven, I brought on now three different family survivors, from the man that started the petition, Giovanni Galante, to his friend Charles Wolfe, to a lovely young lady yesterday, a Geannette Pick. I've been on this every day, as I promised, since July the sixth. Is that right now?
Speaker 9: That is absolutely true?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So I played this morning. This is old months and months ago when Mamdani was very angry with me because I called him a terrorist, which he is, a jihadist, a cockroach, which he got mad about, which is ridiculous the fine. I apologize for that, although I took it back. But you may remember he told this whole bubba mind. So this Kakamami story about his auntie. You remember this, I did, Yeah, his auntie and nine to eleven. So I want to remind people that, on top of the fact that he's friends and says wonderful things about Hassan Piker who said America deserved nine to eleven, Mamdani was sitting right there provided no pushback. I don't care that Hassan Piker has said since I'm sorry he said what he meant, or that he's taken smiling selfies in the street with clerics who were co conspirators in the bombing of the World Trade Center back in nineteen ninety three, or that he endorsed candidates like Chevalier who wipes her dirty hands with the American flag, or Valdez. I mean, how much proof do I need? How much evidence do I need to prove that Mamdani hates America and couldn't care less about any of these nine to eleven victims. I forgot about this one. He actually used a story about his auntie, lied about nine to eleven, lied about nine to eleven to prove that sid Rosenberg suffers from Islamophobia. You remember that, I do.
Speaker 9: And none of the story was true.
Speaker 5: None of it was true, all lies. He actually used nine eleven in a lie. No one's even talking about that. I remember. Let's play it again, Mamdannie's aunty. Everything he says in this story is a lie. Cut number one, Loup.
Speaker 4: I want to use this moment to speak to the Muslims in New York City.
Speaker 5: Hm oh, stop it.
Speaker 4: I want to speak to the memory of my aunt who stopped taking the subway after September eleventh because she did not feel safe in her head.
Speaker 22: Jab.
Speaker 4: I want to speak to every child who grows up here marked as the other, who is randomly selected in a way that never quite feels right, who feels that they carry a stain that.
Speaker 6: Can never be cleaned.
Speaker 4: Growing up in the shadow of nine to eleven, I have known what it means to live with an.
Speaker 6: Undercurrent of suspicion in this city.
Speaker 4: I will always remember the disdain that I faced, the way that my name could immediately become Muhammedans, and how I could return to my city only to be asked in that double mirrored room.
Speaker 6: At the airport if I had any planning.
Speaker 5: Shut up, okay, shut off. God, it wasn't his city. It's never been his city. He wasn't even here, he wasn't even here. But my god, he went through so much. And his poor auntie, who was never even on the subway, Oh my god, we found out she was never even here. You know, we really could have started today's Sho Lou. But that song lies between Tucker Carlson lying about Israel not using the plus sign and their math classes, Mam Dna lying about nine to eleven and his aunt them. We could have used that song lies. So we've got here is lies, lies, Lies, lies. Lion Ted puts his hand on the Bible. That was such a good one, wasn't it. It was a great one of my favorite ones, lie in Ted now Ted Kruz loves.
Speaker 9: Him, you know, Sid For people who don't remember that story, I mean, it's so outrageous. When I'm looking back at it. You know, his aunt was this woman Masuma mom Donnie, and he told this whole story about how she couldn't ride the subway, that she wore a heat job, and that she couldn't wear you know, she was worried to get on the train with the heat job on. None of that was true, none of it. She was in Tanzania during the nine to eleven attack city Tanzania.
Speaker 5: How far is Tanzania from Brooklyn?
Speaker 9: Not as far as you can get. Okay, she doesn't wear a huge job, she doesn't even wear he No, it's his only on. So it's not like he has he can confuse her with some other aunts. It's his only biological aunt. Yeah. And then he later tried to change the story. He said, well, we call everybody on to you and it was his cousin with Zara, and Zara is not even alive, so we can't confirm the story with her.
Speaker 5: God, he lied that much.
Speaker 9: So he used nine to eleven to manipulate, right, make people feel sorry.
Speaker 5: For thank you. That's why I want That's why I brought it up this morning, because we were always talking about Piker and all the horrible people that he calls friends. Now I've got this for you. Now I've got this for you that he actually used nine eleven. So if you're Giovanni Gallante or Charles Wolfer, Jeannette Piker, the ninety thousand that signed the petition, here's more ammunition. More ammunition. So this is this guy. His name is Dennis Michael Lynch, and he is a legitimate superstar on Instagram. You know the guy right now, of course superstar. So he's gonna make his debut on this program tomorrow. I had no idea, but he is now a Rabbid sid Rosenberg fan. But he's just human, isn't he. So he's gonna be on the show tomorrow. But he did a video last night talking about Islamophobia, and I think you pretty much nailed at Lewis. This is Dennis Michael Lynch about to make his debut on this program right before Bill O'Reilly tomorrow morning, talking about Islamophobia, which really is complete nonsense. Cut number three.
Speaker 23: Islamophobia is the big word of the week. It's trending everywhere. So imagine a religion who swears that it will kill you, and yet you don't want to die, and somehow you've got the phobia Islamo Phobia is a made up word, just like racist. We just don't want you here because we don't want you trying to kill us.
Speaker 5: That's it, that's the bottom line. I mean this idea that we're afraid of. You know that we pick on people with he jobs. I gotta be honest. I'm not scared of anything. I've been to jail, I've been to rehab, I've had a million fights in the street. I went to Israel two and a half months after the war started in January of two thousand twenty four. I'm not afraid of anything. I bought cocaine downstairs in the subway at five o'clock in the morning with a bunch of homeless chunkies all around me. I'm not afraid of anything. These women that walk down the streets with their eyes and face and everything completely covered. Not only would I never say anything bad to them, they actually scare me. They do. Well how about that? Knowing? Is that nuts? Because I'm being honest, they do. I find them to be intimidating and weird in this country. Now, I know you wouldn't say that because even though you agree, you're a pussy.
Speaker 9: No, I just don't. I'm not afraid of them. I don't. I don't understand. I just don't understand that whole that's covering up.
Speaker 5: Well, well you know what it is. That's because they hate women, you know, Mom Donnie and these people. I know he loves his by a wife, that piece of garbage, but they hate women. Yesterday it was a big day here in the city too, talking about Mom Donnie for his Pierre two. How do you say it?
Speaker 9: Pieda tar? Say that again, pieda tar.
Speaker 5: Right, which I don't know. In Brooklyn we say second home tax right in a stupid French pieda tear. So yesterday was this big council hearing. We had our friend from Staten Island, David Karr, live on the show yesterday, and as it turns out, the mayor went on vacation. That's fine, but you would think the mayor would send somebody from the Mayor's office, some rep to this big city council hearing on this second home tax, and as it turns out, he said nobody right, there was no representation at this city council hearing on a very important New York issue from the Mayor's office. Isn't that you know?
Speaker 9: Yeah, nobody from the Mayor's office was there.
Speaker 5: Nobody was there. So we got to rely on a couple of great Republicans. And there are five of them, five out of fifty one in Queen's Who've got Vicky Palladino and Joanne Ariola in Brooklyn, Ino Bernikov to one Staten Island, David Carr and Frank Morano. Forty six Democrats, of which at least twenty four are complete lunatics. I mean lunatics like this low life ja osay. So we got to rely on the Republicans to tell us what really happened yesterday. So here is Frank Morano, City council member from Staten Island. This is a cut number six. Lewis talking about yesterday's doings, cut number six.
Speaker 1: Somehow today the administration couldn't find its way within the same building to City Hall to answer questions about it.
Speaker 6: I find that to be totally unacceptable.
Speaker 24: I think New Yorkers are.
Speaker 8: Entitled to ask a very simple question, what.
Speaker 5: Are they hiding? Pretty fair question. So I told you I went to Adrians on Saturday night. We go every weekend. It's one of our favorite restaurants. Lewis's two U and MJ are there all the time in broad Channel, great place, Marty Feenie and their kids. They're all great there. Leo and Is Michael all do a great job. And I happened to see at dinner that night, Eno Wernikov and Michael Henry in of course, Brooklyn Councilwoman Michael Henry ran for AG a couple of years ago. Inan is A Dear, dear friend. She was also talking about this ridiculous mayors staying away from this meeting yesterday. This would be Brooklyn Councilwoman Ina Wernikov. Lewis cut number seven.
Speaker 25: Naturally, ma'mam, Donny chose to dodge the Council's hearing on his administration's disastrous peetier tax roll out. Today he was about to get slammed.
Speaker 9: From both sides of the aisle.
Speaker 25: Our offices had been flooded with calls from anxious and confused constituents, raising many questions. Why were their names and addresses publicized for the world to see. Why did they receive a notice saying they may owe an additional petier tax when this is their primary residence. Why did this list include nine hundred thousand people when it was meant for seventeen thousand. Since the mom Donny administration never took responsibility for the box drollout or claim was an accident, we are left to wonder was this intentional? Was this to scare property owners regardless of whether.
Speaker 9: They're actually wealthy.
Speaker 25: Was it to expose them for the sin of owning a second home? Was it to shame or dox them? Was it to subject them to bad actors. New York's taxpayers deserve answers, But today Mom Donnie deliberately circumvented accountability and casually refused to provide them. He must be compelled to face New Yorkers.
Speaker 5: Bottom line, Ina, this creep mayor must be compelled to face New Yorkers. I know Vickie Palladino was on Zoom yesterday and my friend Shuseyne Miller, who does the Miller Report, here a great podcast to Manez real estate woman. She was on Box. I saw it. She was on Box News a couple of days ago talking about this and did a great job. Listen, everybody's talking about it. Everybody knows the truth that the mayor is no good. Bottom line is the mayor is a communist, that's what he is. He doesn't care about the people. Right, he's in charge, he's making the rules, and if you don't like it, you can do it. One hundred and forty thousand people have already done, which is leave, just leave and leave the city to be a bunch of people, a bunch of Mam Donnie sick of fans. And I actually think he's doing a good job. People like that stupid racist on that communist channel New York won that jackass Errol Lewis. They're gonna tell you this guy's doing a good job. And I keep asking the same question whether it's Mam Donnie as the mayor.
Speaker 15: Or.
Speaker 5: Of course, that wretched Kathy Hokel. We've got Bruce Blateman coming on this morning at eight thirty. My man, Bruce, I can't figure out what the mayor and or governor are doing. Well, I can't. I can't. I'm not gonna lie. I'm very very very close thinking a new contract extension here for many years, many years close, not there, but close. But every time I think about it, I go, maybe right before I sign it, maybe I should think twice about staying here. I really do. Now I'm going to because I came back to New York to fight. I still love this city, and I'll fight at least for a couple of years. Okay, at least for a couple of years. But you know, playing cuts from Randy Fine, he's gonna join me in about fifteen minutes. He won his big Congress race against the anti semi Dan Bazarian and Florida yesterday Byron Donalds. They'll be the next governor. Look at the string of governors Florida's hut. You go from Rick Scott, who's now a tremendous senator, to Ron DeSantis to Byron Donalds. He's gonna win in November. Look at we've got Andrew to Kathy Hokeel. Then is there any surprise why Florida's doing great and New York sucks? Ass? Any surprise?
Speaker 9: No, not at all.
Speaker 5: Andrew Cuomo to Kathy Hokeel, Bill Deblasio to Eric Adams, the most overrated mayor ever, he spent three years killing us to Mam Donnie nearly thirteen years of a neptitude in New York City. I mean it's right there. You don't gotta be a scholar like Hank Shinkoff. I love duly well these other political experts to see why New York sucks, Chuck Schumer politician, New York, AOC politician, New York bred Lander politician New York. All these DSA candidates that just won their primaries, Valdez, Chevalier, They're gonna win in November. They're all gonna win, all of them. We're gonna end up with a twelve or thirteen DSA people in major seats. So why even ask the question what's going on in New York?
Speaker 26: There?
Speaker 5: It is right in your face, right.
Speaker 9: No, you would think so, oh, I know, so what else.
Speaker 5: Is going on?
Speaker 9: Do you care about the mess in the Middle East? Talks off, no talks.
Speaker 5: But right no, I don't care about that. Jary Kushner and Steve Witcoff. I love those guys. I love Stevie Witcoffe, I really do. But this is, you know, what is the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. These people cannot be dealt with at a negotiating table. I've been saying this for months. I've been louder than anybody. I'm still getting killed on Twitter by Alex Jones and General Michael Flynn and Max Bloomenthal, Glenn Greenwald, all these losers because they have no idea what they're talking about. I don't care what they sort of do not. I know what Trump needs to do, and so does he. And until we do it, what are we talking about? This week oils up, next week gets down because there's a ceasefire, then it's up, then it's down. The straight is open or the straight is closed. I mean, this is becoming. And I love Trump, you know, I love Trump, and I love the fact he went in. I love it. I loved Midnight Hammer, I love Operation Epic Fury. But the last couple of months, I mean this is insane. So no, I don't care what else you got.
Speaker 9: Uh you know, interesting story out of California. You know we've been following this Rhiner story. Rob's son, Nick Reiner, who murdered his parents in Psycho. Yes. So, so his trial is set to begin, but he has no money to pay for a lawyer. But he does have a trust fund.
Speaker 5: He's not getting the money.
Speaker 21: Stop it.
Speaker 9: That's from Why is that there's millions dollars? Good shot, he's gonna be able to use the money that his parents left him to defend himself. His parents. They said no, no, they haven't decided.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 9: He said no, no, no.
Speaker 5: He's not getting a penny of that one million dollars.
Speaker 9: The decision has not been made. They have till October twenty thirty.
Speaker 5: It was made. He's appealing it because he's trying to get through the money.
Speaker 9: Said there's a sign that he may be able to get hold of that cab.
Speaker 5: That's a lie. There's no sign.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't be shocked.
Speaker 5: Shocked. He's not going to see a penny of that. I know there's one point four million out there. You don't You're not allowed to literally slit your parents' throats. You need to capitate your father and walk away with one point four million dollars as fed up as his country is, and it's beyond repair. Trust me. Trump is trying, but it's beyond repair. He will never see a penny of that money. I'm glad you brought it up, but never see a penny.
Speaker 9: And I'll have to sa wait and see else. Back here continues to be followed from this. Do you know the State assembly Woman Emmy Emily Gollagher from Brooklyn, yeah. Of course, she continues to make headlines, and she's still pushing this idea that some shoplifters, some shoplifting should be legalized. She says that people whose shoplift for hygienic purposes, like for deodorant or toothbrush tampons, they should not be harshly punished, no jail time, Maybe they should get some help.
Speaker 5: Now gets but she gets worse. She actually said this psycho, she has no right walk in the streets. Seriously, she should be in a painted room this morning. This is not amount of opinion, she says, it's biological, it's DNA. It's built in that these people who deserved to go out and rob rob these pharmacies, they can't help it because it's part of their DNA. That's insane.
Speaker 9: No, of course it is.
Speaker 5: So why are we even paying attention to this skank?
Speaker 9: Well, because she continues to say, Hey, she's gonna push for some sort of legislation. I don't know how you would do it. She's not gonna get that legislation or passing. Just the fact that she's even pushing for it, it seems like insanity itself.
Speaker 5: Out of Brooklyn, right, you said, yeah, what's your name again, Emily Gallagher? Emily Gallagher, what a douche face? I don't think. I mean, this is just Nick Rein or Emily Gallagher. Any sane people, Tucker Carlson, any sane people. No, I mean that's basically it, right, Well, how about those gigants?
Speaker 9: Well, speaking of the Giants, even better for the city of Bayonne tonight, this is like the biggest thing ever to happen to bay Oonne, New Jersey. Their little league team has made it to the Little League World Series and they'll play their first game tonight as they try to make their way to the finals. And so the whole city's going nuts. I love that bars were packed for when they won the game that got them. They had to win the central game, like between New York, New Jersey Connecticut. They won that over the weekend, and so tonight at seven o'clock they'll take on the team from Massachusetts, and if they can win that, they were like a couple games away from being in the World Series finals, a Little League World Series finals.
Speaker 5: So that's beyone, right. You know, my dad Harvey, his office, I know, you know this already known was in Jersey City, but it wasn't in the fancy part of Jersey City where you love. Right outside the Holland Tunnel, there are blocks and blocks of industrial areas which are rough. I'll leave it at that, They're rough, Okay. So I would go to work with my dad for my dad. That was my first job after I married Danielle nearly thirty five years ago. Spend a lot of time, a lot of time in Jersey City, and some days we would go home. We would take the Turnpike to exit thirteen by the ikea Elizabeth, New Jersey and head home. And sometimes we would actually go through Bayonne to get back to Brooklyn, and there was one deli and I feel so badly because I forgot the name, an old school Italian guy, and my father loved the place and they made these amazing heroes. And if this guy knew now who I was in probably faint. But we stopped there, I'm gonna say two or three times a month to get these heroes. There was a lot of Italians in bayone years ago when I was working for my dad. Oh it still is, yeah, because I you know, every Italian neighborhood from bay Ridge to Bensonhurst, even Howard Beach and Ozone Park is half Korean or half Muslim, so I would imagine bay Oone is the same thing.
Speaker 9: Though it is, but there's still a huge Italian community there.
Speaker 5: Why do Italians do that all the time? It does the matter with those guys?
Speaker 9: What let other people in?
Speaker 5: Or yeah they do. I don't get it, you know, I mean, come on, a tough Italian they let them in, you know, and they you know, they can't do what they useduld do. So I don't get that whole thing. But I do love Bayone and I did love that deli, And do you love Bayone? No?
Speaker 21: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a couple of good delis, a couple of good restaurants there that are definitely worth going to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the fancy part of Jersey City you live in? Again?
Speaker 9: I don't, Oh you don't. What's you called something new porn?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a new And there's Hamilton Park. I live in. What's a place it is called the Heights?
Speaker 5: Oh the Heights? Yeah, is not all homosexual?
Speaker 21: It is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, good for you. I love you.
Speaker 9: I love you too, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, all right, know me, We're gonna get to some of these amazing, gusting.
Speaker 9: Anyone that started the show with Barry Manilow. But I live in the gay section of.
Speaker 24: So you're singing alone.
Speaker 5: No loves that song. Congressman Randy Fine, he beat that awful Jew hater Dan Bilzarian in Florida yesterday. Randy will join us. Coming up in about ten minutes. We'll go to Israel, talk to Alex Treman. We'll talk to Donna Rattuno. She's great legal mind on Box News about this Lindsey Clancy trial. I know you know about this.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 5: This lady a lot like Susan Smith, which Lou told me reminded me yesterday she murdered her three children, and now it's a matter of what she got of herm mind, which I think she was, I do, or is she just an evil person? Yesterday her mother in law spoke, not mother, mother in law, okay, the mother of the father whose heart was broken. And the mother in law was defending Lindsey Clancy. Did you see that?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, postpartum depression there.
Speaker 5: So they're at a claim and she was taking these meds and they made a psychotic which could happen. So we'll talk to Donna Rotuno about her and Luigi Mangioni. Then we'll talk to Bruce Blakeman. They got a big concert series in Nasau County coming up this weekend, and he's gaining on Kathy Hokel every.
Speaker 2: Day, Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 20: Five bold prediction Number one, Jalen Hurts Eagles quarterback is better without AJ Brown. When he didn't target AJ Brown, he completed seventy one percent of his throws, eighteen touchdowns and three picks when he wasn't a focus of the game plan. Thirteen and zero.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 20: I have Justin Herbert winning multiple playoff games. Wow, Okay, the last two years in the playoffs he went in with the thirtieth offensive line and the twenty first.
Speaker 9: This will be his best.
Speaker 20: Offensive line in my opinion, his best offensive coordinator at least two playoff wins. Number three Packers finished last in the NFC North. Ben Johnson year two, Kyler Murray I think is going to be a hit, and Detroit to me easily has the best entire roster. This is not the same NFC North. The Packers dominated Number four Denver Broncos, and you know I love Sean Payton. Miss the playoffs NFL best eleven and two and one score games. I mean, that's not gonna happen again. Number five, Kayleb Williams wins MVP. He doesn't just make plays, he makes spectacular plays. Kayleb Williams MVP.
Speaker 5: Colin major superstar in the sports world than few of those Parker's coming in last. Not unreasonable. That's a very good division with the Vikings, Lions and Bears. Caleb Williams Bears quarterback winning the MVP, and Justin Herbert. That's Harball's team. Jim Harball the Chargers winning it lose two playoff games, and of course Jim Harbor's brother John now coaches my New York Football Giants, who will play their second and most important preseason game of the year this Saturday against the Miami Dolphins. While you on, New York Jets will take on and Gino Smith will play this week. I believe they will take on Aaron Rodgers and the Pittsburgh Steelers on Friday night. Take a short break when we get back. He won his big race for Congress, the primary, at least beating the anti Semite disgusting Dan Bilzarian in the Great State of Florida, making his second appearance this week. One of my favorite people, Randy Fine. He's a first guest today, the first of six.
Speaker 1: This is sid On Sports sponsored by Fearless Boilers on seventy seven w ABC.
Speaker 6: Justin Ellok.
Speaker 27: Here with the Sports Update sponsored by Pete Morgan, Apilos Polers, Godapillospoilers, Dot cown Fund a Deal in a You, Pilis Polers, the world's best Bill Boilers out in Baltimore, Trent chrisham it is seventeenth homer in the third inning and had a two run single and seven to propel the Yankees to a three to one victory over the Earls to open a three game series there. Up next for the Yanks, Well Warren will start tonight in the middle game of this three game set against the O's. First pitch from Baltimore scheduled for six thirty five pm. Yanks now five games back of Tampa Bay for first place in the AA least raise loss to Toronto Yesterday in Queens, the Mets lost five to two to the Padres in the middle game of a three game series against San Diego after taken Monday's opener. Up next for the Mets. Robert Stock starts the rubber game finale of this three game set this afternoon. First pitch from City Field. Schedules for one ten pm. That is your Sports sponsored by Pete Morgan. A Pilis Boilers go to pilosboilers dot Com. Found a dealinger you Pierlis Boilers the world's best pot Boilers. I'm Justin Ellick on seventy seven WABC SID and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 11: Brandy Vine has won the Republican nomination to keep his seat in the race for House District six, which covers much of Belusha and Flagler Counties. We spoke to find at Byron Donald's watch party this evening about his message heading to the midterms.
Speaker 12: We've got to make your president Trump has a full four years as president. If Democrats take power, they will try to destroy everything that we have done. Reopen the border, flood US with illegals, get rid of the police, open the prisons. It will be a disaster and we can't have that. This is an election between Republicans and Democrats. This will be an election between common sense and crazy.
Speaker 5: You guys know what happened leading up to yesterday's primary, Bilzarian putting out a commercial on social media in which he actually showed love for Adolf Hitler. Can't make it up. Showed love for Adolph Hitler, and at one point in this grotesque social media commercial, he portrayed my dear friend Randy Vine wearing horns on his seat. You're with horns on his head. I just I still have no idea how that was able to make it onto social media, never make it on network TV. But I was happy to see the outpouring of love and support, even by partisan Hakeem Jeffrey stepping up for Randy Vine. That was nice to see, and certainly our people from Mike Johnson to me, I mean, I spent days and days and I'm on Twitter, and I'm very nasty, and I curse a lot. I don't hold back. I've said some things about bill 'sarian right to him on Twitter, because to me, he is one of many that is out there every day trying to ruin our country, while Randy Vine remains an upstanding, true gentleman and an American patriot. Randy Pine, congratulations on your win, Thanks.
Speaker 21: Pal, I appreciate it, appreciate you you you speak in the truth. You know, it's not often that you get to say that you ran against evil, but that's what I did last night, and we got to score one for the good guys.
Speaker 5: And you killed them. Do you know, maybe you saw this. I already answered them on Twitter, and again I got very nasty. Do you know that Dan Bolzarian on Twitter late last night said that, well, you cheated or Floorda cheated and presented numbers. Well you didn't win by nearly hemp as much as the actual numbers were. Did you see that?
Speaker 21: Yeah, well, look, Nazis aren't aren't super smart, and you know that they're not known for their ability to do math, so I'm not surprised. Look, guy, I get it. The guy spent we believe five to seven million dollars trying to defeat me, a record amount of money that really hasn't broadcast into the news because so much of it was illegal and likely foreign from countries that hate Jews. And so he spent a fortune on the race and barely beat a guy who spent one hundred thousand dollars per second place. So we beat him by almost forty points, and of course you know he's.
Speaker 5: Going to whine.
Speaker 21: But you know what, he wants to blame the Jews for his defeat. Well he can. Last night, I'm Jewish and I whooped his butt.
Speaker 5: Whooped his ass. I love it, somebody I find misfit patriot. He's on the show often. He said, cooked by a Jew. I thought that was great. It was nice to see President Donald J. Trump, you pointed out on the show, maybe even your last time. I say the day before that. He endorsed you all three times, and he was quick to congratulate you last night. So President Trump loves you. I know that, Randy.
Speaker 21: Yeah, and he look he's the best. I mean, we don't appreciate. I think how extraordinary an individual he has. We will never have another president like him. We may have great presidents to come after him, but there will never be someone who is willing to run into the fire the way he is, unafraid doing the right thing. And I think we need to celebrate every day we have him as our president. I'm honored to fight for him. And now the fight is to make sure that he has two more years as president and we don't have to deal with idiot democrats going after him every day for nonsense and so that's what my focus will be as we move into the fall.
Speaker 5: Well, you made that point last night at Byron Donald's watch party, and we have to retain the House come November. What does your gut tell you? I asked this question of Congress people and Senate people all the time about the House and the Senate. Most of the people I speak to say we will retain week as I am a Republican, we will retain the Senate, but probably lose the House. What is your gut tell you?
Speaker 21: Well, it's going to be a hard fought fight. I mean we have some advantages. We have more money, and we have better candidates. I mean they're nominating lunatics to run in many of these seats, people who don't have a better vision for a Marria, but have a vision of destroying America. And so we need to point that out, that it's a contrast between sane and crazy. And so we have better candidates. But look, the media just pounds every day and tries to disrupt us, and we've got to talk about the great things we've done as well as the risk of going backwards. And I think if we continually hammer our message and if our voters vote, then we will win. That's what this election will come down to. Do. Our voters vote now. In Florida, Republicans hugely outvoted Democrats yesterday in our respective primaries. We need Republicans to turn out and vote. If Trump voters show up in November, we will win. We will keep the House, we will keep the Senates.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The problem is is that a lot of those voters Trump voters, Republican voters, they're not here. You know, we talk about the blue cities, the sanctuary cities, the sanctuary states. They're leaving in Joe's you know that Windy, They're leaving New York. They're leaving New Jersey, they can't stand it any more, and they're coming to your state. So, in all fairness, it's much easier for Randy Bying to win an election than if I don't know, Sid Rosenberg Len for office here in New York.
Speaker 21: I understand that. But that's why we have four pickup opportunities in Florida where people like Joe Strada and Casey Ascar and Jim Schwartzel and others you know, we need and Mike Beltran need to win their elections. We've got opportunities to pick up seats in certain places in Texas and Florida where these people are moving. Look, what's going on in our country is terrible. I mean, it's great for Florida that everyone with a brain wants to move here, but it's terrible for America to watch the greatest city in the history of the world, New York City, be hollowed out to the point where the only people who are going to be left are the people who are unwilling and unable to leave. And that's not a good thing for our country. It's part of the reason why we need to control Washington so we can try to minimize the damage that these lunatics do.
Speaker 5: Yea one hundred percent right. And look, I don't follow these Democrat races. I don't care, but I did bottle Moskowitz. He is Jewish, I admit, okay, and he's not a complete lunatic. He's actually closer to common sense. He's not better, I mean, he's still both at Democrats all the time too. But I was hoping he would win because he went against the guy not as bad as your your opponent Bozarian, but a pretty big cycle and Moscowits won two. So Florida basically said outside of Angie Nixon, north of you guys that if you hate Jews, we don't want you. They basically said that yesterday.
Speaker 21: Yes, yeah, no, look, it was it was great to see. Look, I can't support Moscowitz or Debbie Wasserman Schultz, you know, in their general elections, but it was good to see them to defeat people who ran against them on antisemitic platforms, and so that was a good thing. I mean, look, I mean, I have colleagues who want crazies to win Democratic primaries because they think it's easier to beat them, and it is. This guy Michigan is going to get blown out. But I care about America first, and I would rather have a Democratic party that hasn't gone insane than one that we have to worry if they take power, will destroy the country. And so it was good to see the lunatics in Florida win. And look, Angie Nixon winning is the big winner last night, more than me, more than Byron was Ashley Moody. Because President Trump likes to use the term low IQ and there's no one in Florida politics that embodies that more than Angie Nixon. I had the displeasure and misfortune of serving with her for a number of years in the Florida House. And she's truly, truly a low IQ person who just believes the dumbest things. And I think Ashley, if the Democrats spend a penny of the Washington Democrats been a penny helping Angie Nixon, I will be stunned.
Speaker 5: No, Ashley Moody is a very impressive young lady, and she should win, like you said, and look, you know you're at Byron Donald's watch party last night, and you guys are friendly like we all. And he's gonna win. Also, I think he wins pretty easily. I'm not saying David Jolly, who wasn't a Republican at one point, believe it or not, he actually switched parties as this idiot. He's now a Democrat and he did win the primary. But I think Byron's gonna win relatively easily, and that would give Randy your state a run of three governors which look like Rick Scott, Ron DeSantis, and Byron donalds. Now, look at my state, My last two governors, Andrew Cuomo and Kathy Hockel, my last three mayors, Bill Deblasio, Eric Adams highly overrated and this mom, Donnie. So there's no secret as to wife. Florida does well and we don't. Right.
Speaker 21: Yeah, Look, what we've learned is the longer you have consistent conservative governance, the better your state does, and the longer you have consistent Democrat governance, the worse it does. The reason is our policies work. They're rooted in the real world, not like fan cast stickle books that you might read in college that sound good but that don't actually work. And the left's policies simply don't work. Communism and socialism I've never worked in American history or world history, and they've killed tons of people. So so the key is is to continue the track record that we've had in Florida with Rick Scott and followed on by him. And by the way, he was a warrior to help me, and you know, he leads our party in so many ways, and I couldn't be more grateful to Rick Scott. But but we've got to continue what we started in Florida and keep it going. And I'm going to do everything I can to make sure Byron wins me too.
Speaker 5: So do you get a free bagel at Moe's today in Aventura. How does that work?
Speaker 21: You know, I'm in I'm in Orlando, So no, no, no, no bagel for me today. Actually, if you want to know the truth, after the week that I had last week, starting with the swastika painted on the sign and ending with horns on my head, I think I just want to take a nap and thank you for a little bit of arrest, because you know, it was this was not political. This was this was deeply, deeply personal. And you know, for someone to run against me as a Jew, it wasn't as a conservative, wasn't a Republican. It was my identity who I am and my faith, and I feel an obligation to stand up because he didn't just run against me, he ran against all Jews. And to thrash this guy by almost forty points sends a real message that you know, when you come up to the Hebrew hammer, you're going to get smashed in the head.
Speaker 5: I love it. That's how I felt. I felt like this as probably my election too, and I love you when you and you and I have gotten very very close, obviously, but I felt like I was running against him too as a Jewish man here in New York. So I guess, on the way out, should I assume that we've seen the last of Dan Bilzarian? Or or has this world gotten so crazy? This country? I should say that he may come back with something else.
Speaker 21: I don't know. I mean, look, i'd say seen the last. But the guy barely came to Florida. In the six months that he was running for Congress. He ran a campaign out of his dad's you know, criminal enterprise in Las Vegas, so he never really came in the first place. Will he run again, Who knows. But you know what I do know is they spent five plus million dollars and they lit it on fire. And so the guy's gotta feels humiliated. You know, he may want to call me a fat Jew, but he can call me congressman fat Jew. You know it's it's you know, he got an ass whoop and uh and you know he'll he'll he'll have to think about that today.
Speaker 5: Got you are the best, no last thing, actually one bore. You did mention Vegas and you and I are going to be in Vegas together next weekend for Matt Brooks and my cousin Norm Coleman at the r JAC and one of the guys that's gonna be there, you mentioned another nut job, Abdul el Sayeed in Michigan. He said he's going to lose by a lot called November. And the guy that will beat him by a lot, Mike Rogers. He's going to be there with us next weekend.
Speaker 21: That's great. Look, he's got to win. I mean, Abdul Raman Muhammad el sayed Is is probably the most anti Semitic person that the Democrats have ever nominated for the US Senate. He cannot be allowed to win. I think we're going to blow the guy out. And this is These are the kind of candidates that give me optimism for November. But we've all got to come together. We cannot allow Michigan to fall to mainstream Islam.
Speaker 5: Randy Fine, you're a hero to the Jewish people, You're a hero to the American people. You're just a terrific guy. And I am so happy that not only did you win yesterday, but you beat this guy in such convincing fashion. Congratulations Randy Fne. We keep moving towards a better place with people like you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 21: Thanks did great talking to you.
Speaker 5: You too, the great Congressman Randy Fine, who delivered a beating to Jew hating Dan Bilzarian yesterday in Florida. There are still some good people left in this country. Books. Not everybody's a raging antisemite. Not everybody blames Israel for all the ills of the world. Not everybody lies about what signs they use and don't use in a Jerusalem math class. My god, Tucker, how pathetic have you become? How pathetic have you become? Fuck wing to talk about that. But Alex Treeman, who runs ns dot org in Jerusalem, who joined us live from Israel, Sid and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 28: The rock Star song from Nickelback has Billy Gibbons narrating it.
Speaker 5: Actually he's a lead singer.
Speaker 24: For he's the lead singer and he's.
Speaker 28: The only one left now in the band, so bro dead. We played that yesterday and then there was announced later in the day that Frank Beard had died.
Speaker 5: That is weird. That was that's.
Speaker 24: Strange to me.
Speaker 5: So that is weird.
Speaker 24: We have more power than.
Speaker 5: Maybe we do. I never said you didn't have a tremendous amount of power. Said, it's tremendous.
Speaker 24: But he was, and he was the only guy without a beard.
Speaker 5: That's funny. And his name was Frank Beard Beard. Yes, So how many actually died from that band?
Speaker 24: Well, to god they had three.
Speaker 28: Guys also to a dead Yeah to the bass player and him are dead.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now you're not gonna be surprised when I tell you this, because he.
Speaker 24: Was the drummer for fifty six years.
Speaker 22: Wow.
Speaker 5: By the way, it's a long time.
Speaker 24: Yeah, when they had little Stop.
Speaker 5: So I know that song Legs is like their number one hit. You want to take a guess what my favorite song is? You know me? I started the show today with Barry Manilow. What would be my favorite ZZ top song?
Speaker 24: Okay, come on, okay.
Speaker 5: Come on, I gotta run to Alex Trainman here.
Speaker 24: But you want the answer Tube Snake Boogie No.
Speaker 5: Rough Boy?
Speaker 24: Oh okay, I love that song.
Speaker 5: Oh you do you like that song? Yes?
Speaker 27: Top ballads, Yes, top gay songs. That's the first thing that comes.
Speaker 5: Yes, It'll say cezy top gay songs specifically enjoyed by Sid Rosenberg. Rough Boy. Take a break. When we get back, we'll go to Jerusalem. This is unbelievable. Just when you think Tucker Carlson can embarrass himself anymore. He's such a filthy scumbag liar. This one yesterday though, this was This is one of his all time best. We'll talk about it with Alex Traman, the CEO of JNS dot org.
Speaker 1: This is SID and Friends in the morning.
Speaker 9: What'd you say? He ask a friend you seventy seven wabcs.
Speaker 5: There are Republicans, they used to be Republicans. I don't know what they are anymore that are not in office, people like Candice Owens, Megan Kelly, and Tucker Carlson who are anti Israel, antibb, anti Semites. Let me go to my dear Brandy runs JNS dot org. If you want any information on Israel, on the war, on Cresbola, on the economy, whatever it may be. Nothing better than JNS dot org. I've done many shows live from their beautiful studios in Jerusalem. My dear friend Alex train Alex, good, I guess in your case Wednesday afternoon, buddy, how are you?
Speaker 17: Good morning? Said, good morning to all your listeners.
Speaker 5: Nice to have you back. I'm actually making plans now to go back to Israel for a sixth time since the war. I want to be there this October seventh to commemorate three years. Does it seem like three years to you, Alex or just yesterday?
Speaker 17: You know, it's been a time warp over here. We were first in the COVID time warp for a while, and then just immediately after COVID seemed to fade away, we had the holiday the festivals of Russa Shanna Yom Kiporstu Code, and I remember saying on that Zu Code holiday to my family and my colleagues that said, Israel is finally back. We're finally back to having tourism after this horrific time warp which was COVID, and then immediately like three days after that was October seventh, And we've just been in another time warp for the last three years.
Speaker 5: But how does it look today, you know, again, coming up on three years. We know that Gaza is not really the issue it was, but it's still an issue and we're still talking about it here in America. We know Hezbolah and Israel they kind of go back and forth, and it's peaceful now most of the time, but not all of the time. What does it look like in Israel right now, well, you know.
Speaker 17: We're in the summer vacation and Israelis are traveling a lot, kids are going to camp, and it's really the first time in a while that we've had that. I think most Israelis really kind of appreciate that the war seems to be on our low burn right now. Certainly there are troops inside Gaza, Certainly there are troops inside southern Lebanon, and there are many families here that have had to send fathers, husbands, sons into battle and reserve duty for as long as, let's say, three hundred to four hundred days out of the last three years. So that's very, very difficult. But on the home front, things are relatively quiet right now. But we also understand that it doesn't have to remain quiet, and so therefore we always remain on high earth.
Speaker 5: I had doctor Ophio Falkon for a second time last week, and him and I text each other quite a bit now and become really good friends. And he is bib Netanyawu's senior policy advisor. And I'm sensing a little bit of nervousness. Look, they say, don't bet against bb and I agree. I won't bet against biebe he's won five of the last six elections. Truth is, like Mark Levin just said, he's an amazing guy, a great leader. Only the anti Semites have bad things to say about Bibi and the morons. That's it. The guy's amazing and has been in Israel for decades, his whole family. But there seems to be a growing concern that he may not win this time. And to make matters worse, he has not yet received an endorsement from President Trump. What are people you're saying in Israel.
Speaker 17: Well, it depends you know who you're asking here. We we have a lot of polls. Polls come out almost daily and it's around all the major news channels. So all the left wing and progressive Israeli news channels show that Neatano is going to lose the elections. But the centrist and right wing news stations that run polls with different pollsters who have actually, i would say, been more correct than the previous elections with their methodologies, are showing that Nathan how stands to win the next election. So similar to these last series we had before this government which actually went its full term and it was his first government in fifty years to go its full term. Before that, we had five consecutive elections in two years, and by all accounts, nathanial won all five of them. Even though Telly Bennett became Prime Minister as part of a parliamentary maneuver to block Nathaniale from forming the government, Nathaniell won every time. So I wouldn't I would to bet against them right now. I think anybody that bets against nathanial is found out time again that they were on the wrong side of history. But it's definitely going to be a close call, and there's a lot of variables.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 17: It depends on how many Arabs come and vote, It depends how many ultra orthodox come and vote. There's a lot of different factors here. There's parties that can either make it into the kanessset with four seats, but if you don't get four seats, you don't get in at all, and then those votes get redistributed. So there's a lot of different factors, complicated parliamentary system which will determine whether or not Nathaniel ultimately wins the election.
Speaker 5: Let me go back to President Trump, because the consensus is that the President is upset because BB would not endorse that fifteen point plan because BB's right, Okay, we're not going to leave when I say, wait, Israel, because I'm America person in Israel. Second, and I'm okay saying that. Okay, We've always been like that. That's why we've had this great relationship. Not going to leave Gaza unless Hummus puts down their weapons and leaves. Hamas is saying, nah, you leave first. That would be suicidal. That would be stupid by BIB. So of course BBE is saying no. But Trump is pissed. That's what I'm hearing. Trump is pissed. So no endorsement for BIB. Two things, is that the truth what I'm hearing, And secondly, does BB even need President Trump's endorsement?
Speaker 17: Well, when Israel entered into the ceasefire agreement with Hamas, that was part of a twenty point plan that was broken by the President of the United States that called for the creation of the Boarder Peace and basically item number one on the twenty point plan was that Hamas was going to be disarmed, that Gaza was going to be demilitarized and deradicalized as conditions for any if further is rarely withdrawal and already withdrew from the positions that held during the war to this yellow line, which is a half way position, and Gaza Is already did that as part of the ceasefire agreement. But any further withdrawals require as part of the ceasefire plan Hamas's disarmament, and the very idea that now the Board of Peace would recommend changing the terms to say that Hamas doesn't need to actually disarm, but we want Israel to withdraw. I mean, I think Nathaniel is perfectly correct standing his ground there and saying we have a deal. We signed the deal, it's your twenty point plan, and we're going to stick to that plan. We're not going to change it and take out the conditions about Kamas disarming. So I think that the you know, whether Trump, whether the anonymous sources are saying that Trump is upset, what you do see is that the the statements that are coming out of the Board of Peace continue to validate what Nathaniel is saying, and they're making arrangements shared Kusher Nikolai Mladenov to go back to the original terms and try to figure out how do we actually disarmed Kamas, which what they were supposed to do to begin with. So I think that, uh, you know, these these reports about riffs between Trump and Natanille, I mean, this has been NonStop since Trump got back into office, and I think that they're overblown with regard to with regard to an endorsement, UH. For Netanelle, the Israeli election season is very compact, uh, and an endorsement now might not be as impactful as an endorsement towards the end now. Also, you can look at some of the elections. Trump's been very bold and endorsing candidates, but he also endorsed his good friend and and Netanal is good friend, Victor Orbon in Hungary during your recent election, and Orbon didn't ultimately win the election. So you know, I don't know so much if the endorsement would swing more votes in Natanio's favor. What I could tell you is that if if Trump doesn't endorse Nathanial or intentionally says I'm not backing Nathaniel, that could probably swing votes away from Neathaniel because there are a number of people here in Israel that recognize that the person who understands how to work with a very mercurial leader in Donald Trump is Nettano. And if Trump's saying, look, I don't want to work with this guy anymore, that could definitely harm NINTANIAO at the polls. But I highly doubt that Trump is going to come out and endorse a different candidate.
Speaker 5: Alex TRAMANNDE CEO of JNS dot org, So I know the answer to this, but the audience may not. How many children, Alex, do.
Speaker 17: You have five children?
Speaker 5: Five and all five of your children went to school in Israel? Yes?
Speaker 17: Correct?
Speaker 5: Correct? Okay, So when we talk about why there is so much disdain for Israel around the world, the lies that Israel's genocidal, No, they're not stupid. Genocide was the Holocaust. Israel is defending themselves, okay, and they use their numbers from the Palestinian Health Ministry, which is a moss to determine that Israel is killing babies. And it's all lies, all lies. Okay, we know that already. And there's a certain group of people that have this cult like following. That's all it is, cult like. They're not real. Okay, who cares about how many people watch that dumb podcast? And it's Megan Kelly and it's Candice Owens, and it's led by the worst of the worst, Talker Carlson, who manages to lie about Israel almost every day. Last week I played a clip of him and Hunter Biden want to talk about two guys you can really trust? And in that clip, Hunter Carlson mentioned Israel four times in forty six seconds, blamed Israel for everything from pedophilia to the laptop that Hunter Biden got into trouble for. So this is what Talker Carlson had to say yesterday about mathematics classes in Israel. Please tell me you're not sitting because you'll fall off your chair. Cut number four. How could this happen?
Speaker 8: Well, because for some Israelis, a significant number of Israelis, Christian iconography is considered deeply offensive, in fact, the most offensive, so offensive that in some Israeli religious schools, the plus sign is not used in math. The plus sign you know that connotes addition. Why because it looks like a cross and that's considered too offensive for the eyes of school children, and so an inverted tea is used.
Speaker 9: That's a fact. You can look it up.
Speaker 5: That's a fact.
Speaker 8: There's only one other instance we've seen of this in the world, and that's in Isis run madrasis where the cross was also considered offensive. This is not true in any normal Muslim country. They use plus signs, but not in Israeli religious schools. So everybody is allowed to have their own religious views and to find other people's symbols repugnant. It might be useful for Christians in the United States to know what they are funding and making excuses for funding, but of course they don't know this because this information somehow hasn't reached them. They left, they're watching CBN, they're told, don't pay attention. You must be liberal if you're drawing conclusions.
Speaker 5: All right, so again you about five children go to school in Israel. I've seen, because I've been to Issuel many times more than talker, the beautiful relationship between Jews and Christians all over Israel, alex living in perfect harmony, perfect unity. Jews have no issue zero with Christians. So when Tucker Crosson says, it's a fact, not his opinion, not he's heard, not maybe, and they do this all the time, that side, everything's a fact. It's a fact that they don't use plus signs in Jewish schools in Israel because it looks like a cross. Did your five kids learn math? Did they see plus signs?
Speaker 17: Well, my kids learn math and their calculators have plus signs on them. But if you open up the textbooks of Jewish kids in religious schools and other schools for that matter, you will see that the plus sign is actually an upside down tea and you don't have the bottom of the plus uh, and that it is like that. And there is a tradition that dates all the way back to Europe where they were teaching math like that, and it just became something kind of canonized. I don't think most Israelis even know why the T is like that.
Speaker 21: Or not like that?
Speaker 5: So what is so? See the way Tucker makes it sound, he makes it sound like the majority of the schools you know Israel Israel does this. What would you say is a percentage of schools that Tucko is talking about.
Speaker 17: I think most of the textbooks, many if not most of the textbooks in Israel have plus. The math books as an inverted capital T, not a traditional plus sign. That actually does happen, But it's not like being taught in math. That the reason why we have a plus sign like this is because we don't want it to look like a cross. Which, by the way, if you just look at the way Palestinians learn math for many years, you know they have math problems, which is, if you have ten Jews and you kill seven, how many Jews are left? And that's called math. So we don't have like ideological math. But it is correct that the plus sign in uh in Israeli schools is an inverted By the way, the division sign is not aligned with the dot on the top of the dot on the bottom. You just have a colon and that's a division sign.
Speaker 5: So what is exactly but alaming Christianity in that case, I.
Speaker 17: Mean, that's not being taught. It's not being taught to slam Christianity. But there are Jews that say, you know, don't don't use utilized symbols of other religions. And and you know, Christians and Jews can get along great in Israel, and Israel prides itself on freedom of consciousness, freedom of worship.
Speaker 21: You know, the.
Speaker 17: Churches are beautiful, and Jerusalem they have the most beautiful and the largest properties over the city. If I took you on a helicopter tour of this city, and I didn't tell you what city it was, and I asked you to define which is the dominant religion in the city. From the helicopter tour, you'd say that Jerusalem is a Christian city because Israel protects all these places. But that doesn't mean that Jews like to show Christian symbols and their homes or in their school books or you know so. But that's okay. Yeah, Christians can worship Christian symbols and however they want, and Jews can worship however they want and can put whatever symbols they want.
Speaker 5: Fair enough. Great job, Alex. That's why you're here because you can tell us exactly what's going on, and nobody does it better than you. Alex Train an amazing job. This morning is always. I look forward to talking to you again very soon and seeing you in a couple of months, buddy, Thank you so much.
Speaker 17: Well, Sid, I'm going to see you in ten days in Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's right, you're gonna be there for that too. Yeah, It'sipy coming again, your beautiful wife.
Speaker 17: If he's not coming, my daughter Tamima's coming.
Speaker 5: Oh I okay, we'll see in Vegas in a couple of days. Thank you buddy, looking forward, God blessed love you. Alex Treman right there, the CEO of JNS dot Org the ORJC Conference Republican Jewish Coalition led by Matt Brooks and my cousin Norm Coleman. Annual conference in Las Vegas coming up next weekend and I will be one of the highlighted speakers. Will take a break.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: What's his name? The guy would apologize ten times, Gliffin, Gliff Jenkins, excuse me, Ks, and they're like, we want you back. I'm like, yeah, but I don't know. I think the suits are very upset either way. It is a major story. And I watched Donna Rotuno for all this stuff, her and Paul Morrow, and Donna's become a very very dear friend of this program. She joins us right now. I guess she's in Chicago down a good morning. How are you?
Speaker 26: Good morning? Said, yes, I am in Chicago. How are you today?
Speaker 5: I'm great? What's wrong with your baseball fans here? They're doing coke to starting fights or there's fights on the field with the Cubs in white Sox, there's fights in the stands. The hell is going on in Chicago?
Speaker 26: Wow, you know, said as a Cub fan, that's what happens when you left Sox fan in the Wrigley Field happened.
Speaker 5: I mean you had a rest all over the place that last game between the Cubs and the White Sox.
Speaker 26: Yes, yes, it was unbelievable. It's so sad and the friendly confines of Wrigley Field to have such fighting and debauchery. But nonetheless, there it was. And these fans should know better.
Speaker 5: Well, when you mix cocaine and alcohol with a baseball rivalry.
Speaker 17: Sometimes idea.
Speaker 5: Right, whether it's the Giants and the Dodgers, or the Mets and Yankees, or Cubs in White Sox, you're destined to have stuff like that happen. So let me get to the.
Speaker 26: Or an Eagle game every day.
Speaker 5: Right, Eagles every day? That's right? God, but we hate the Eagles, we do. Let me get to Lindsey Clancy. I'm watching this very very closely, and it's hard for me to say I'm sympathetic towards a person who murdered her three children. And she did it. She told the husband, go to the pharmacy, go here, go there, to give herself time to actually do it, so she knew how to get the husband out of the house, that I can do this. She fell short of killing herself, So there's a lot there that bothers me. Yet, with all that said, for some reason watching this, I really do think she's insane. I don't think she's an evil person. She was going through some very difficult postpartum she was on a whole bunch of meds that didn't make sense. So look, I mean she's she's being vilified every day, and deservedly so. But unlike Mangione, who I think is just narcissist and a psycho, I don't think that's the case with Clancy. But you're the expert.
Speaker 26: You tell me, well, I couldn't agree with you more. And the problem with the narrative that the prosecutor sets out about the planning and she made reservations for her husband to go tick out food that she ordered previously, and she sent him to CVS and she had this grand plan. I think that's nothing more than a narrative. They're using the facts and circumstances to say that's what happened. But frankly, when somebody flips out in some psychotic psychosis state, there's really no logic behind it. So to try to assess logic to the circumstance, I think is the first problem, and I think that's really where they fail. I also think the prosecutors are failing in this sort of dual way that they're coming at her. So you hear all of these doctors testify to everything that she did, all of the medical treatment she sought, every my chart entry she made about her feeling getting progressively worse. This is a woman who called a suicide hotline twice. This is a woman who checked herself in to an institution and was told she was just done too much medication, and they didn't let her stay past four days. I mean, this was somebody who was begging for help. And as a defense attorney, you very rarely have documented history of this type of medical treatment when you're trying a case, and this is not one of those. You know, what can we come up with in a defense. This is a documented, true situation that was happening in her life. And as awful as this is and as sad as it is, nothing this court does to her said is going to be worse than the prison, she lives in in her own mind for the rest of her life. And frankly, the whole thing is so incredibly sad. And I listened to both grandmothers testify yesterday, Lindsay's mother and Patrick's mother, and both of them testified on her behalf. And here's wheremen who lost their grandchildren and they're still there feeling empathy and sympathy for her. So I just don't know how the state thinks that they're going to get past that with the jury. And I just don't think the state's doing a very good job. And Massachusetts lass is favorable to the defense when it comes to these issues. The prosecutors have to prove that she wasn't insane. That's a very hard thing to do with this medical information that we've seen.
Speaker 5: The prosecutors had a terrible day yesterday, and you're right, both grandmothers. Now, it's one thing for her mother, but to see Susan Clancy up there defend her and she did vehemently. Two things that the prosecution did yesterday, two moments that were particularly stupid. One is they asked one of the doctors if he actually had Clancy lie about her state of mind. Which is ridiculous and maybe the worst of all, when they started pounding her former mother in law, the aforementioned Susan Clancy, and asked Susan Clancy if she understood that murder is a mortal sin. That pissed the judge off so much he stopped the proceedings right there. So at least two cases where the prosecution was awful. In yesterday's hearing.
Speaker 26: I could not believe that's it. I was watching it live because of course I'm going to be commenting on it all week, and I was watching it live. And when she not only did she ask her if she thought it was a mortal sin, she said, well, you are practicing Catholic and then went into it and it was like, oh my goodness, bad move. I mean, even before the defense attorney could object, the judge call everybody up to the bed. I mean, that was just an awful move and that's going to haunt her her whole career. Was a very very bad question.
Speaker 5: So what do you think happens today? Is just more doctors, more people defending Clancy. What do you think happens in the courtroom today?
Speaker 26: Yes, I mean, think about all the treatment she had and all the people. They're going to call doctors, they're going to call experts, they're going to talk about combinations of medication. So I think we're going to continue to see the defense just hammer Awaasis and frankly, I thought the prosecution lost this case weeks ago, so we'll see what happened when is disagree with me?
Speaker 5: But no, I agree with you. I agree with you. I'm not a lawyer, but I'm married to one, a really good one. So I got a million moawyers on this show all week long between Tacopina Doorswell, so when do you expect them to wrap this up?
Speaker 26: You know, they've said six weeks total. I'm not so sure. I think it'll just depend a lot of time for the defense. They make a decision at some point, maybe that they've proved that they need to prove and they've elicited the testimony they need to elicit, and maybe he may stop at some point. I don't know how many witnesses he has left. I am going out to Boston for Monday and Tuesday, so hopefully it's still going on so I can report from.
Speaker 5: There, and in fact she is found guilty, she's facing life in prison. No death penalty, and if she's not guilty, I might assume she spends the rest of her life in something psych would correct.
Speaker 21: That's absolutely right, all.
Speaker 5: Right, let me get to a real psycho path, real socio path. I think her so it sounds crazy because she killed three of her own kids. But I think Luigi Manngioni is worse than she is. I do and for some reason, right and this animal is on TV almost every day. He's calling the shots. I want cameras in the courtroom. I want this, I want that for a guy that committed this cowardly, really cowardly. He shot the guy in the back. The guy wasn't even ready for it. This guy's a punk, a little bitch. Why is this guy getting so much airtime? And when is this thing going to be over with this guy?
Speaker 26: Well, the fact that he went into court last week in the federal court and took that flea and you know, put himself in the courtroom and said I plead guilty without a deal with the government, I think is one step closer to ending this. And if because of that decision, the New York State Court can't proceed, then this will be over with by December but we'll see what happens in New York and the way Judge Carroll rules on whether or not the double jeopardy laws in New York will preclude New York from moving forward. So the state has to brief that issue, and they're back in court on December tenth on the state side, and on December eighteenth, he's supposed to be sentenced in federal court.
Speaker 5: Now, why did he plead guilty on the federal side last week? Do we know exactly why?
Speaker 26: Well, everybody's really kind of wondering that. I mean, the most obvious reason is to try to circumvent the state prosecution. So if they're successful in arguing that double jeopardy kicks in in New York now that he has pled in federal court, then it's a very good chance that the state court doesn't proceed. If the state court does proceed, then the only thing they've really gained is pushing that trial out. They remember, they never wanted to start that September eighth. They were asking for a longer date, So you could argue that one way or another, they either got the continuation that they wanted or they're going to circumvent the process.
Speaker 21: Altogether.
Speaker 26: But that being said, if he has a trial in the state courts, now he has already admitted this in federal court, so they could use that against him in state court. And so the only thing that you could hope for, I think in state court is a bunch of you know, crazy wacko Manhattan jurors that think this guy was justified. And there's not one person said who supports him because they think he didn't do it. Right, are supporting him, right, they know he did it. They're supporting him because they think he was justified, and they're supporting the decision. I mean, it's craziness.
Speaker 5: He was so proud of himself after he murdered Brian Thompson and cold blood. He was so proud of himself. Last one, my daughter goes to college in Pennsylvania. She goes to a very good law school. She doesn't go to penn State. But now we know why they call it Happy Valley because all these kids were all drunk and coked up. This this is an unbelievable story. This ring, which is interstate of course, between New York and Pennsylvania, where they provided cocaine and had the pledges the FRAT pledges at Sigma Chi and Delta Upsilon actually begging all the cocaine to distribute it to the students at Penn State University. This is an unbelievable story.
Speaker 26: Yeah, they had like a Frank Lucas operation going on over there.
Speaker 22: It was unbelievable.
Speaker 26: I mean I read that story and I thought, Wow, colleges have really become more advanced since I was there. This is insane and how stupid. I mean, the risk that you take to ruin the trajectory of your entire life by getting involved in this is just dumb. And it just shows the entitlement. It shows the entitlement and the thought that these students thought they were untouchable, the frat kids. It's just it's very unfortunate. I mean, here you are in a prestigious university, you can write your own ticket when you get out, and then you find yourself in this mess. It's just so unbelievable to me.
Speaker 5: It is a wild story. Donna Rotuno is always excellent job and we'll be watching you one five News every day. You really are the best. Thank you so much. You too. Donna Ratuno right there from Fox News. She's covering this Lindsay Clancy Trial, She's on Fox News about ten times a day, Luigi Man Joni, she does. All of them are good friend Lindsay. I was gonna say Lindsay Clancy, Donna Ratuno, but take a break. We got the news coming up. We got three more great guests still to come, former amazing Congressman Peter.
Speaker 2: King, Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 7: Then that pick, dude, we don't want you there. When I say we, I mean myself and the only and the almost ninety thousand people who have signed the change dot org petition. I don't know how else we can say this to you. We've you know, we've gone to the media. We've you know, had a petition started. Literally Scott Lebato put it in skywriting, I don't know how much clearer we can tell you we don't want you there. Like, dude, I don't like.
Speaker 22: What don't you get?
Speaker 5: The petition is almost ninety thousand large. I had Giovanni Gallante on this show twice. He started the petition. When he came on, he had fourteen hundred signatures. The Power of Sitting Friends in the Morning, Serious Power Boats, Charles Wolfe on the show, and all these families don't want him there meanly. But on one lady she's okay with it, Elizabeth Miller, God bless her. But she's a Democrat and she lives on Long Island, doesn't vote in New York, but admitted she would vote from Mamdani, which is pretty awful. Nice girl. But and her father was murdered there too. God rest his soul, Dougie. But the overwhelming majority of folks don't want him there. And I reminded folks this morning, right we're talking about Hassan Piker, that's his buddy. Hassan said America deserved nine to eleven, smiling selfies with co conspirators of the World Trade Center bombing in nineteen ninety three, endorsing candidates like Chevalier, who wipes her dirty hands with the American flag, and Valdez, who also intimated we deserve nine to eleven. These are his friends, folks, his friends, and they're still his friends still, and his wretched, vile wife who celebrated October the seventh. But this is about nine to eleven America. I gave you four examples. Here's another. You may have forgotten, but you know when I called out the mayor months and months ago and I called them a terrorist, I've doubled down on that to see you know, I'm not apologizing again. He is one, he's a terrorist. I called them a Jahattist, a socialist, a Marxist. And you remember all the Democrats came after me on Twitter, one by one, he sid you in islamophobe. They all said it, all of them, Leticia, James, Chuck, Schumer, Built de Blasio, Richie Torres, Julie Mannin, Jessica, Tish, Kathy Hulk, all all of them. And the next day the mayor held the press conference and he started to cry. He's an actor too, don't forget. He started to cry, referred to me as an islamophobe, and lied, made up a whole bunch of lies about what nine to eleven. As if I needed more evidence for this disgusting mayor not to be there that day. You folks probably forgot about this. I didn't. He lied about nine to eleven. His auntie, she was in Tanzania, another relative who doesn't even exist, So you forgot. Let me remind you, Mamdanie cut number one.
Speaker 4: I want to use this moment to speak to the Muslims of New York City.
Speaker 5: Stop it.
Speaker 4: I want to speak to the memory of my aunt who stopped taking the subway after September eleventh because she did not feel safe in her head.
Speaker 5: Jab lies.
Speaker 6: I want to speak to every child who grows up here.
Speaker 4: Marked is the other who is randomly selected in a way that never quite feels random, who feels that they carry a stain that can never be cleaned.
Speaker 5: By the Jews. Right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Growing up in the shadow of nine to eleven, I have known what it means to live with an undercurrent of suspicion in this city.
Speaker 6: I will always remember the disdain.
Speaker 4: That I faced, the way that my name could immediately become Muhammed, What and how I could return to my city only to be asked in a double mirrored room at the airport if I had any plan on attacking it.
Speaker 5: Come on, he wasn't even here.
Speaker 28: But you know, before he gets to the lies, he has the audacity to put it back on himself.
Speaker 24: Him when there's a bunch of families.
Speaker 5: He's a victim lost, right, he's a victim. He's got to walk around town with people thinking he is part of the problem which he is Mohammed mahm, some word of yous I ever heard of. And then he's the victim in the shadow of yes in my city, he said, my city. He was in Uganda, too bad too, even if you're not lying, but he lied about all of it. He used nine to eleven. Listen to me carefully, folks. I hope you're listening to Giovanni and Charles and Jeanette and all ninety thousand of you. He used nine to eleven in his argument about Islamophobia, which does not exist. There is no such thing. Nothing is about five maybe less encounters a year between New Yorkers and Muslims compared to the thousands of Jews that are attacked every year. But he's trying to push this islamophobia lie. So how does he do it? He makes up a story about nine eleven. He went there, bitch, he went there nine eleven. He lied, and you still think he should be there, folks, pathetic. My next guest is the National County Executive, but he's going to be our next governor. He's one of my best friends. He really is. Him and I are like brothers. Spent the whole day with him on Friday. I'm so proud of them.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: It's time for the people of New York to remind your politicians that their job is not to protect the criminals. Their job is to protect the good, hardworking.
Speaker 5: People of New York.
Speaker 3: And that's why right here in Nassau County, Bruce Blakeman hired over seven hundred new police and correctional officers to keep New Yorker's side.
Speaker 6: I don't know, should we do this?
Speaker 5: Come on up, Bruce, come on, should we do it?
Speaker 6: Come on.
Speaker 26: You guy it.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, mister President. See Sid Rosenberg's here. What do you do?
Speaker 22: It is supposed to be on radio.
Speaker 5: What a day that was at the Police Academy in Garden City. President Trump, not only him, todm. Blanche was there, and Cas Patel, Caroline Levitt, all the congress people, all the people on Long Island that are in office and money for office. It was amazing and really the best part of all was right behind the stage on the podium where Trump and Blakeman spoke from, were a lot and I mean a lot of cops, female male cops. Cops everywhere because of course, the theme last Friday was public safety and nobody does it better than Bruce, Blakeman, Pat Ryder and Donnelly, all the amazing folks in Nassau County. So Bruce was amazing. He spoke twice. He spoke before the President. Then as you heard, the President called him up on stage. He was kind enough to say all loa to me and Trump Trump unleashed a smile like you never saw. You can see it. It's on my social media at Rosenberg dot Sydney on Instagram, at sid Rosenberg nineteen on Twitter, Sid Rosenberg on Facebook, sim Rosenberg on truth Social Ear to ear. Trump was smiling when Blakeman pointed me out, and then we weren't done. Then we opted in a motorcade. The great Tom Sullivan went to the Hamptons and Bruce was great again. Spoke at the Home, the beautiful home, I must say of Bob and Lamenta, Dave Roberts. We arrived when Steve Witkoff was still speaking, Star Studded cast o'deedle was there, Bert Capone, Suzanne Miller, bunch of big time people, Ari Akerman, and we still weren't done. If the Bruce spoke there and was tremendous. Bruce was kind enough to take about a dozen of us to dinner at some trendy place in Southampton. I think it's called seventy five mean. And then finally, after my friend Lareen, who's married to the amazing Finton, took us to the restaurant Anthony from Massa Peakwood drove me home and the day was over. But what an unbelievable day. It was starred by my man Bruce Blakeman, Bruce, your amazing last Friday.
Speaker 22: Oh it sounds like half a day, said, come on, we have a bigger date than that.
Speaker 5: Every day you really do. I know, I see your schedule. I talked to my son Gabriel, who's still working for He's still working for you. He's like, this guy's everywhere every day, some days on Long Island, lots of days in the northern part of the state because you're campaigning for governor. I mean, your day's literally these days a like eighteen hours long.
Speaker 22: Yes, we just finished a three day swing in western New York, Rochester, Buffalo, every point in between, Wyoming County, Orleans County, Shenango County, where else were we I'm trying to remember all the places we were at, Genesee County, Monroe County, Erie County. It was amazing. The people are fired up. They're miserable under Kathy Hochel. They desperately want change. So it was a labor of love. It was a sense of duty, and we went from early in the morning to late night every day there. Now I'm back on Long Island. I'm taking care of some county business today and we're going to shoot in the city. We've got a rally against anti Semitism in the city and we've got so many other things going on that then I'm ending the night tonight. I'm going to end a little early because my dear friend Mark Plumer, it's his birthday and he's been so supportive of me, so I'm going to go to his birthday party.
Speaker 5: Better than me. I get invited to all these rallies, I don't go. It says too much, but you go to all of them. You're great, Brook Goldstein, And they contacted me today about this rally. I'm like, I'm not doing it. I actually think at some point we do too many of these. I actually believe, and I'm going to say this in public that we hurt ourselves. It's too much, you know. We gotta pick our spots. And I think that a rally every day is a bit much. But you're a great jew you are and a great human being and you go to these which is important for you to be there. I do want to talk about this young tourist that was stabbed in Manhattan because this speaks directly to Kathy Hokel and the fact that you say this all the time. There is not a governor in this country who's more patient when it comes to criminals and really fierce criminals than Kathy Hkel. Again, a young tourist stabbed in the city just a couple of days years ago. This, as you say, Bruce Blakeman, is Kathy hochels New York.
Speaker 22: Well, you know something said, every major criminal justice initiative from Kathy Hockel has made it easier for criminals to prey on our communities. Now, usually when an elected official rolls out a criminal justice initiative, a proposal for a new law, it's to protect the communities. She doesn't want to protect the communities, She's protecting the criminals. And now a law was passed that she signed and she's going in force that won't allow local police officers and local sheriffs to cooperate with ICE. Now, in Nassau County, in the last year, we've removed two thousand illegal migrants with criminal records ranging from attempted murder, rape, robbery, burglary, kidnapping, drug dealing, gang activity. Two thousand. And that's not two thousand out of Nassau County. That's two thousand out of the region. Because they could go to the Hudson Valley, they could go into New York City, they could go to Suffer County, they could go to New Jersey, Connecticut, upstate New York. We got them out of the region. We've got them out of the state. Where would Kathy Hoak like me to put those two thousand criminals back? It is just insane. She's not looking out for us. She is supporting Zoah Mandami and the far left DSA agenda to undermine the fabric of our society, which the cornerstone is public safety.
Speaker 5: I did have Tom Homan on the show a couple of days ago and we talked about because pot Rider was on too, and he told me that this law goes into effect. Honor about August twenty fifth, But you guys can't do what you've been doing in cooperation with Ice because Kathy Hokel doesn't care if Nassau County becomes less safe. She's all about the Democrat narrative. So I guess it goes into effect August the twenty fifth. But Holman did say to me, Bruce, that listen, nobody's going to break the law. But he was proud of what you guys are doing in Nasau County and that he will. He was hoping at least that you guys would continue to put the bad guys away no matter what Kathy Hockel says.
Speaker 22: Well, that's absolutely true. Don't think for one minute that we're going to lay down and not enforce the law and allow criminals to run rampant through our neighborhoods. That is not happening in Nassau County. When I become governor, I will not let that happen in our state. Public safety is incredibly important. People will not move in to neighborhoods where they feel unsafe. Businesses will not operate their businesses where their workers feel unsafe. It's fundamental, it's common sense. It's good judgment, all of which Kathy Hockel has none.
Speaker 5: Of that, none of it. So take me back to last fady for a second, Bruce, because I have to tell you, walking into that police account, it was unbelievable the amount of patriotism and some other special people that happened to sit to rows in front of the Neutrop family. And of course you know about Omar Nutra killed in October the seventh, and what a beautiful couple they are. I can't even mention all the amazing people that you had at this rally on Friday. But let's kind of get away from the Bruce Blakeman wanting for governor, county executive. He's on TV every couple of minutes. Here you are in front of thousands of people. They're chanting Bruce like you were Springsteen. You got President Trump standing right next to you, shaking your hand, telling you how great it is. I asked you this once before about pinching yourself. Were you standing up there going wow, what an amazing opportunity. Who could have thought this could ever be me? But it is.
Speaker 22: If my teachers at Wheeler Anue Elementary School, Oriole Junior High School or Valley Stream Central High School saw me up there. They wouldn't believe it. I'm telling you, Like I said to all the kids all the time, I say, it's not where you start, it's where you finish. A lot of kids like me were busy playing basketball every day and hanging out, and we probably didn't pay as much time to our studies as we should have. And people thought that all these guys will never make it. But you know, at some point you get an epiphany and you say to yourself, hey, listen, I need to make something of myself. It happened with me at about the age of twenty one. I started saying, I better get serious about life or life is going to pass me by. So when I speak to kids all the time, said, I tell them, look, if you're not doing well in school, or you've had some setbacks in your life where your parents got divorced and you're depressed about it, you know there's a future for you. Don't get too down on yourself. Try to turn it around, because it's not where you start, it's where you're finished. And we've all had bumps in the road. Sid I read your book, You've had some bumps in the road. Yeah, you've had some major bumps in the road. Think about the fact you made an amazing comeback. So that's what I like to tell the young people. Don't don't dwell on your failures. Learn from your failures, because you can learn a lot from your failures. But always remember this. You work really hard, and your focus you can turn things around in your life.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent valuable. Lesson. Thank you for the con mords about me, And it's true because I was really in bad shape, really in bad shape, you know, drugs and alcohol, rehab and my one year old daughter came to visit me in rehab, and I really wanted to kill myself, which I did try. I want to get back to the Hampton. So on Friday night, it was a great event again the Roberts family, Lorena Day specifically, she was in charge and Whitcorp was speaking. When you and I walked in, Bruce and again you made a great speech. It was very, very crowded, very a lot of folks couldn't wait to meet you, take pictures with you, talk to you. And that's a pretty apple and crowd. So I hope that you raised a lot of money that night. I didn't ask, but I hope that you did. But are you finding that these fundraisers meeting people all over New York are really going very very well.
Speaker 22: You're going incredibly well. There's tremendous momentum. It's like an electricity out there again. People are just yearning for change. They want to get back to American values. They want to get back to the things that their parents taught them when they were growing up. And of that event at Lauren Dave Roberts and Bob Roberts House, SID, three quarters of the people there were Democrats.
Speaker 5: I saw it, in fact, that I see that there's a very very very famous Democrat, Hampton's resident who's about to throw you a fundraiser.
Speaker 22: Yes, yes, you know. Sid. Every day Democrats walk up to me and say, I'm a lifelong Democrat, I never voted Republican in my life. I'm voting for you, and I'm voting straight Republican this year because my party has gone nus. They're insane. Think about it. This isn't the party of Mario Clomo or you carry or Ed Koch or Daniel Patrick moynihan, or even Bill Clinton for that matter. You know the difference between the Democrats now that are running, you know, the DSA, the ultra left wing, crazy communist wing of the Democratic Party versus Democrats in the past. In the past we had our differences, said, but I always knew those people were good Americans. They loved America. I can't say that of Zo ron Mandami. I can't say that for sure about dar Liza Chevalier. I can't even say that about Brad Lander anymore. No, he's lost his way completely.
Speaker 5: Hess Gross he's terrible. Abraham Hama checks in and he's going to see you in deal on Sunday. I told you he's a great guy. I'm glad he hopped on board with you too. You know, on Monday or Tuesday, I had on this show. So Refa, she's running to replace Letitia James as Attorney General. I love her. And this couple, Bruce, that was sitting right next to you, a couple so beautiful. The President loved him. He actually walked off the stage in the middle of his speech to hug them. Mcdahlia Martinez and jose Frettis and their twelve year old son was gunned down murdered in the Bronx. A couple of weeks ago on his brand new bicycle in front of a bodega. And I had all three on this show, I guess on Monday, and it was brutal. The mom was crying, the dad driven to tears. But these are the stories that Democrats don't care about, Bruce. They don't care about Lake and Riley who was raped and murdered and the guy, the bad guy was actually arrested in New York. They don't care about Sheridan Gorman, who happens to be from New York, beautiful eighteen year old young girl shot in the back and murdered in Chicago. They didn't care about Richard Williams, eighty three year old Vietnam vet. He survived the war, he survived cancer. He was thrown onto the subway tracks and murdered by an illegal in New York.
Speaker 6: Not a word, not a word.
Speaker 5: From Kathy Hokeel or mom Donnie. And there are other victims in the audience that day.
Speaker 22: On Friday, Bram was there.
Speaker 5: Madeline Brain. I spoke to her, the.
Speaker 22: Black exit from the Democrat Party.
Speaker 5: That's right. I spoke to her on Monday too. She's also a lovely lady and a fan of the show. But point being, Bruce, you care. Kathy Hochel doesn't care. Dead Americans, a ton of them, a lot more than were they good and pretty dead Americans all over the country, killed by illegals, and you care. That's all I need to know.
Speaker 22: You know, Sid. I was up in Niagara count last week and met with families who have had radiation on their property, chemicals on their property. They asked for a meeting with Kathy Hokeel to try and remediate the situation. And they have young children running around in the yards. This is all by no fault of their own. It's from things that happened that the government did and the corporations did around them, where back in the day they didn't have the kind of environmental controls that we have now today. And she won't even go to meet them. I went up there to meet these people. I wanted to cry when they were telling these stories about the cancer in their neighborhood and how nobody's come to their help, and the fact that I was up there with Rob ort who was the minority leader of the Senate, and he's trying to help, but it seems like they've made it a partisan thing. And they're not going to help these people. She does not care. She's so far removed. Think about what she said Sid about Upstaters. She said Upstaters aren't sophisticated enough to make important decisions. Those are her own people, and I travel upstate. You know what they have upstate that she doesn't have common sense and good judgment. And then what she said about black kids. The black kids in the Bronx don't know what a computer is. Sid, that is the most racist thing I've ever heard. And let me tell you something. There is no ten year old black kid in the Bronx that's not better on a computer than I am. You know, they're back on her computer and I'm they know what a computer is, and they're better than I am. They're better than she is. She just looks down on people. She's aloof uncaring, and she doesn't care about New Yorkers because that's why she spent billions of dollars on illegal migrants to prove a political point. So you're absolutely right. We need somebody with a heart, We need somebody who cares about New Yorkers.
Speaker 5: I love what you said too on this show, and then you said it again on Fox and the Post, and they all took credit for but he said it first here at eight twenty in the morning. I've got the tape that was nine to eleven. I've been on this crusade. I know you listen every day, Bruce, every day since July the sixth, I've done a story on nine to eleven or it means bringing on family victims, playing tapes from Rudy Giuliani to President Trump. I've been on a crusade to keep the mayor away from that side. Now he's going there's nothing you can do. He's just a miserable America hating son of a bitch. Hes gonna be there, okay, But I still put on another family member of a victim yesterday, Janette Pick. I've had on this show the gentleman that started the petition, Giovanni Galante. And you're on this show and you said last week, you know what, he is going to show up. There's nothing we can do. We can't make him not show up. But you know what you can do. Don't yell, don't scream, don't hurt anybody, turn your box on him. And I said, just like the cops said to Bill de Blajo years ago, and you said, that's exactly right, said and I know it's everywhere now, but I think at the very least, if he's going to be there, I think your suggestion is the best. You doubling down on that absolutely.
Speaker 22: I think that that's a respectful and peaceful way to protest his presence. He trivializes nine to eleven. He trivializes what happened to my nephew. My nephew was murdered at the age of twenty six by Islamic extremists, who they think about how sick they are, They were actually gig giddy when they were flying their planes into the World Trade Center and into the Pentagon and into that field in Pennsylvania. They were giddy. These people are nuts and they're dangerous. And that's why I don't care what anybody says about me and my relationship with President Trump. I stand with President Trump in making sure that Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapon, because if they'll fly planes into the World Trade Center and commit murder suicide, okay, you think they would hesitate one second killing three million people in New York with a nuclear weapon, they would not, So we have to make sure they never get that capability.
Speaker 5: You're right, and that's why I pay attention to all these racis. I mean, you know, Bruce, I'm very very close with Randy Fyne, the congressman down in Florida, and he had that primary against this guy, Dan Bilzerian. This guy Bilzarian, Bruce put out a two minute video on social media, okay, where he glorified Adolf Hitler and then actually showed a picture of Randy Fine, a Jewish man with horns coming out of his head. You had another psycho running down and board against Moscowitz Wh's a Democrat, but he's a Jew. So I'm paying attention to all these races across the country because the DSA's the jew haters. It's getting bad out there. Every time they lose, I celebrate. I'm sorry that Angie Nixon won yesterday. But are you doing the same thing that I am paying close attention to all these races around the country, praying and hoping these low lives don't win.
Speaker 22: Well. Absolutely, But here's the thing said. You know, we can't lose sight of the fact of what's really going on here. You know, this is a systematic destruction of America and American values. And they're very clever and they're doing it. They first started indoctrinating our kids in the universities. Now they've got people thinking that if we go to socialism, life will be wonderful. Winston Churchill said socialism is nothing more than shared misery. If everybody's miserble, if everybody's miserable, said, then you don't know what happiness is. And that's what they want to make us. They want to make us well miserable. And when you talk about anti Semitism, listen, I have told my Christian friends and Christian leaders, the Jews are the appetizer, the Christians are the main course. This is the anti American They want to destroy our Judeo Christian work ethic are Judeo Christian background and values. They want to denigrate the immigrants, like Italian Americans who help build this country. So the fact of the matter is, uh, it's not just anti Semitism, this is anti Americanism. This is against American values.
Speaker 5: You're right. They come for the Jews on Saturday and the majority of the people were in church on Sunday last one. People talk to me all the time, they go, hey, your buddy, Bruce your brother, Bruce. Are he's gonna win what? Yeah, he's gonna win. Okay, he's gonna get the blog vote. Yeah, but fun, he's gonna get the Latino vote.
Speaker 26: Yah.
Speaker 5: He's gonna do great. I know do Yes loves him. He's gonna get thirty to thirty three of the vote in the city. Yes, he's gonna get it.
Speaker 21: Yes.
Speaker 5: Are you getting those same questions every day?
Speaker 22: Oh? Sure, there are people that ask me every day what my chances are. But here's some good news. Of the four most contested congressional races in New York State, three helped by Democrat incumbents, I'm ahead or even in every one of those. In Erie County, where Kathy Hochel resides, well, she actually lives in the city now, but she used to reside there. She used to be from Buffalo in her county. I am even with her right now. Zelden lost Erie County by six points. I'm going to win it. In Monroe County, where Rochester is located. I just had a big fundraiser and rally up there. They've never seen so much excitement in years. So we're going to win. I'm going to tell you right now, I'm going to get thirty six percent or more. About in New York City, there's no community. When I talked to middle class African American homeowners and queens, they're like, we voted for this guy, went, do mean the first thing you want I want to do is raise our taxes?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 22: Ask him?
Speaker 5: I love that. I love the buyers for more. Somebody also said to me on the way out here, Blucia like this. You know I have one him for Bruce Blake, And I said, why, of course, he's very handsome.
Speaker 22: I'll take you anyway I could get it said, oh you are.
Speaker 5: You got that beautiful white hair, and you are a very very handsome guy. You are so I think you're doing great.
Speaker 22: I do.
Speaker 5: I love being with you all day Friday and Friday night. I watch you work every day, and New York should be very very proud of you. When you are going to win, There's no question about it. Give me on the way out here quickly. The reason why you came on was to promote some of these great concerts. You are still the Nassau County executive, the beautiful EISENHOWERLL Park. You've got loud, luxury, You've got zz Top, you've got a mutual friend, the amazing singer Chris Machio happened to be Trump's favorite tenor all these big shows coming to Nassau County.
Speaker 22: Yeah, so we have Loud Luxury on Friday this Friday, six o'clock. They're a great group, a lot of following with younger people. That'll be a great, a great concert. Then we have Florida on Monday, August thirty, so you do. We got Florida, and we don't know what the situation is with Easy Top yet, our hearts go out to them and Frank Beard's family. They are scheduled to appear on Thursday, September seventeenth, but I guess that's a little bit in flux now. They've got more important things to worry about others than our concert then, So I'm sure their manager will call us and tell us what the status is. But right now it's scheduled for September seventeenth. And you know, we got a great drummer here. Maybe he'll sit in. I don't know if you've ever met Joe Saladino, the Oyster Bay supervisor. Yes, but he is a great drummer.
Speaker 5: He is a great guy. Too. You know Abutam when you were inaugurated for the second time at the Aviation Museum, he was the EMC that night.
Speaker 22: Yeah, wonderful guy.
Speaker 5: Great guy. And justin double check, I'm getting messages you will be at this shall not Stand rally today led by Dan rose An impact. You will be there.
Speaker 22: Yes, yes, I will be stopping by there.
Speaker 5: You're the best, Bruce Blakeman. I really love you a lot, Pal, You are amazing. You willly are. Continue to say thank you, buddy.
Speaker 22: Listen, keep doing what you're doing, because every place I go in New York Stay, everybody loves Sid.
Speaker 5: Wow. Thank you, Bruce. I appreciate that man. They feel the same way about you. Thank you so much. There he is the amazing Nassau County executive and the next governor here in New York State, My dear friend, Bruce Blakeman.
Speaker 2: SID and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: One quick shout out before Peter King. This is a young lady I met years ago. She's the president of the Welfare League. Her name is Nicky van Voren. You know more about this story justin than I do. What exactly is going on here? The young lady.
Speaker 21: She is.
Speaker 5: I know, I met her in Rockland County with the president of a couple of months ago. Yeah.
Speaker 27: Yeah, she's a brain cancer survivor, spent much much of her life being bullied, misunderstood, taken advantage of because of her disability. So now she's president of the Welfare Lea. She has a couple of.
Speaker 5: Pictures with her, so yeah, I remember her.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's very, very sweet girl.
Speaker 27: She's got this big event with the Welfare League gets called Summer Night Dance coming up in just a couple of days, August twenty first, So she just, you know, wanted a little shout out. They have almost no funding, so that's the issue with with the Welfare League.
Speaker 5: Gotcha, So you know you put her on? Okay, damn it, give her a call. How was gonna come on the program? That's it? Everybody loves you after that. She's a lovely girl, cute and oh she's went through a hell. This poor kid.
Speaker 21: Of course.
Speaker 5: Hey John, how are you, buddy? How's Margot Margo? I'll talk to John afterwards. John Katz Matiti's is back. He's He's also had a very taxing couple of days. The Big Boss so it's good to see him. Let me get to Pete King. Pete Friday was everything it was advertised that was going to be President Trump, and you had Todd Blinch, and you had Cash Patel, Caroline Levett, all these Long Island people you were there. Of course, a great Joe Cairo. What an unbelievable day.
Speaker 29: Yes, yeah, everything went well and great. Couldn't ask for more. And I spoke to the President for you know, just a few minutes before the events started. He was in great spirits. He is one thousand percent behind Bruce Blakeman. And also, you know, one of the reasons that all fell into place, though, is that it's tough to put together one of those programs and pat ryder Fitt McCormick, NYPG. The work that they did, the security work they were doing right up to including and afterwards, was phenomenal. I mean, if it was for all of us, everything went well. Bruce made sure the county did all it had to do, because here's the county decutive besides the candidate, so he was responsible for making sure that that facility worked fine. The cops, the police did a great job. And again it was just a tremendous show. Joe Cairo had the Republican organization now, but it really as as strong as Republican organization is. The fact is there were tons of people who had no connection to the Republican organization now, rank and file people to see them before, during afterwards. They were just happy to be there and the president was in absolutely great spirits. And I don't think you wanted to leave the stage. I mean, you know you and I had good seats. You can see him. Yeah, you want to leave suddenly that he did his dance, that.
Speaker 5: He came back to dance and then wave you he did. He danced a couple of times on the police behind him. They absolutely loved him. And if you were the Long Island candidate's Pete spoke that day and to bring this up with Bruce, they were great. Janeens Riskell money for that seat against Laura Gillum and Michael Petrie money again, says he calls them two base. Tom Swasey, I actually thought the Petrie was really good. What did you think of those folks? On body Mike? Mike is good.
Speaker 29: He's run several races before and he's did a good job. And I think he's going to do well. In November. I thought Janine was excellent. I mean she's really in the big leagues now. Sometimes your first time out because then you know she's run for local office, is the first time she's run for a federal office, national office. And I thought she was great. I mean she really she had no nervousness. She was aggressive but clancy at the same time. And in fact, you know, his son's the NYPD, and her connection to Long Island, a connection to Queens where she grew up in Queens. Now she's right on the border there and so she saw firsthand when they had the all the illegal immigrants station right across the Nastrok County border there in Queens. And also you know the harm of that course in nastro County. I mean they had to tie some of the park benches down, everything else. Anyway, it's a whole. But anyway, she's a real she's a real endidate. I think she and Mike are going to do very well. And Janine lives in my district. I live in what's going to be her district, and so again I'm campaigning for it, do all I can. But the President definitely was the star of the show. And Bruce, I mean, Bruce is in major leagues. I mean, you know, you see all these national candidates, always national racist. I don't think anyone can do a better job than Bruce Blakeman. And you say he's got the white hair. You know, it looks like a combination of a movie star and a statesman.
Speaker 5: He does, no, he does, he does. He's a good look in. You're right, the movie star the statesman and him and Trump are very, very close for a long time. I think people know saw on the bigger route. When I said a while back how close they were, that I wasn't exaggerating. Also, the former congressman who now is the general inspector for Trump in his labor department, and Trump made it, made it a pack to come out and say, my friend to use that word. Anthony ds Posito, he was great on party too.
Speaker 29: Andy is really good. He's really an effective speaker. It's really unfortunate that he didn't make it the last time, because again he is superbly qualified. He's again NYPG detective, town councilman fired. He's done the whole thing, and he's did a great job in Congress. But you know, those things can happen. But Anthony's staying active. He's all over the place. He's doing a great job nationally as Inspector General. He's also very active still locally see egos, all the civic events. And so we'll have Janine will be in Congress, Anthony will be there doing all you continues to do. And I'm sure there's a great In fact, I know there's a great future for Anthony and me too. And he just took County of New York politics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just an amazing county. Willie is Peter, I mean again, with you and Joe Cairo at the lead of the whole thing. You two guys won the whole thing, and you put together quite a county. It's just And again I like Suffolk County too. Ed Romayne is terrific and Bret Tierney's great and their police commissioner is terrific too. Don't get me wrong, Luca Bella, whill the guys with the Suffolk County.
Speaker 29: You know, people about Joe Cairo, is that his his his world. He's dealing with the White House all week, getting ready for that. He's there with the President of the United States. He's there with the next s governor of New York. He's out of the Hampton's with us, and then he'd leave to go back in for his sanitary district election, right, I mean, so talk about it going from the White House of the potholes. Yeah, in one day, without without skipping. And that's why he wins. He never takes anything for granted that he didn't counts to him. And he believes in national policies is important, state politics is important, but it all starts at the local level.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Last time I saw him actually was at Harbor Lights with Bruce and he was he had a run back to Long Island at night for like the guy read hey brought golf tourtment to something I don't know. You're right, He's right, and you too, by the way, Pete, you were tired and you still made your way from the President's event to the Hamptons. You were out there at the EO. Roberts household. You were there for Steve Woodcoff, you were there for Bruce Blateman. So you're right there with Joe kiro Pete. You do an amazing job.
Speaker 29: What's important to get this done? I mean, he'd just sit around a bitch and tell men Domie's terrible. Uncle's not getting it done. The state's falling apart. Let's get out there and do something. That's why you're doing it. You know a lot of guys, even the radio, just sit back and they comment and then they go home a lunatic. You're all over the place. You never stopped, you know, And that's really that's what we have to do. We gotta and still we also got to tell our people to stop saying that Bruce is not doing this. Bruce is not doing that. He's doing everything.
Speaker 5: Oh hold on, but what what what are they? You know, I'm glad you brought that up because even at that house in the Hampton's on Friday, some guy walked up to me. I don't even know what his name is, handsome guy, you know, probably has a lot of money. And he goes, you know, Bruce is doing good, but he could be doing better. I go, really, like, what should he be doing? Well? You know his message, he's strong, but he's not strong enough. He needs to yell and scream like you do, and he needs to be in more cities. And he went on for about three or four minutes, and then I stopped him and I said, you know, he's gonna win. And I couldn't disagree with you more. I think he's doing a great job. But it occurred to me afterwards that yes, even Bruce supporters, not many, the very very small minority Pete, but even Bruce supporters tend to be so pessimistic.
Speaker 29: Why is that, I don't know, feel you a noise? Your hell out of me? I mean they come up to me. You should be doing there's he should be more on social media. If you more upstate, he's everywhere. Then people say in the city say, oh, you spend so much time up state, He's forgotten us. Then the people upstate say, holcom he's up here. He's always down in the city. He's forgotten about Long Island. I mean, it's crazy. This guy is. He's like a one man band. He's a lot of people behind him, obviously, but he's got to get all over the state, make himself known, and he's got to run the Knessa County at the same time, but still be everywhere. And if you follow him, and the guy's in everywhere upstate. He goes through the five Boroughs, he's out in Nasa County, he's in Suffolk County, and again I wish they would just get behind him and appreciate the Maya what he's done. And there is a reason why even under the Siena poll, which is a Democrat leaning pole, he went from twenty points down to ten points down in two months. And the fact is the real campaign has even started yet, so obviously the guy is doing something right. And I've said this before. You know, people are going to vote on the Democratic line for Kathy Hocke, but no one's going to get up on election morning and say I have to go out and vote for Kathy Hockel. I don't know anyone who is a strong supporter of Kathy hokeel the vote. Maybe because he's a Democrat, because she's not a Republican. They don't like Trump, they don't like this, but nobody is behind Kathy hoakless the person people are more and more getting personally attached galvanized by Bruce Pikeman.
Speaker 5: It's true. I'm Donnie enjoyed that too. Of a Corma went Sleewan Eerics. That's why he won, not because they flew in Muslims or because of foreign money. People were enthusiastic to vote for him and not the other ones. Same thing here, they're enthusiastic. And again Bruce made this point. Pete, you were there, you know that the Roberts House on Friday night in the Hamptons. More than half of that crowd were Democrats and they were there for a fundraiser for a Republican and they're gonna vote for Bruks.
Speaker 29: Right, And I have the is the guy who's name in Jersey?
Speaker 5: Which one the doctor?
Speaker 29: No, Frank Lattenberg's widow is.
Speaker 22: I know, I know, and he was.
Speaker 29: I knew Lattenberg. He was a big Democrat, my guy.
Speaker 22: He never stopped yes.
Speaker 29: And so the fact his widow is supporting Bruce, to me speaks val. You was about the undercarrent that's out there. So no, let's say that's a great great to be uh Bruce for Bruce and as example, as important as she is, and that is, it's really a metaphor what's happening all over the states. So I say, if you want Bruce elected, shut up about complaining about this and that, just get out there. Don't be an. I didn't get the job done.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you mentioned that was the name, I said to Bruce, somebody famous. That's exactly who it is. Great job, Peter King, Lautenberg's wife, God rest Frank's soul.
Speaker 29: I'd be honest. Rosemary just yelled out to me Lautenberg.
Speaker 5: Oh is that right, Rosemary? We love your Rosemary. Great job Rosemary. Thank you, because I couldn't think of it all morning long, So a thank you Rosemary. You're great.
Speaker 21: Peter.
Speaker 5: I love your bond. I know she's great. You're both great. I love you both. Have a great day and an amazing appearance by both Peter and Rosemary King. Thank you so much, guys, than you take care. Not a great job by Rosemary right there. That's right, Lautenberg's wife.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Sit in Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sitting Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 5: Hit that subscribe button on.
Speaker 2: All major podcast platforms.
Speaker 1: Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to
Speaker 5: Wonder what the heck is going on here,