Speaker 1: I could old things game know my life video.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Calling All Beings, ladies and gentlemen. I bring to you a very special show, what a very special.
Speaker 3: Man this evening. If you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It was very very difficult to get this man on the show. Another Bizon of Myne, another Italian guy. But it was very very difficult to get him on here. In order to do this, I had to make him an offer he couldn't refuse. You know, on the streets they called this guy Nikki haircuts.
Speaker 3: But what I can tell you.
Speaker 2: With a high degree of confidence is that you mess with this guy, He's gonna cut more than just your hand.
Speaker 3: If you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: So please, in the best tradition of calling all beings, body of people, put your hands together like this. I want you to put your hands, love your head and put them together.
Speaker 3: But none of that than my brother Nick Rocco.
Speaker 4: Are we doing? Everybody getting in this joint for Nick Rocco?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Yes? The hype? I love it? What is up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 4: How we doing?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: You see what's going on right here?
Speaker 4: You do? I like it?
Speaker 3: I want you to know that is not going to stop me from coming to your shop to get a haircut.
Speaker 4: Hey, I can't. I can't. I can work with that.
Speaker 3: Can you do this? I mean it might only require something that makes a certain noise. Yeah, and maybe not, but I am I want to come to your shop and get a haircut, if that's okay with you, sir?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do. I do women in men. So it's where where are you? Are you in the Are you solshal in North Shoa?
Speaker 3: No? Well, I'm a New Yorker by birth. I went to Dean College, so that's my connection to Massachusetts. Gotcha in Franklin?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Uh you heard Dean College?
Speaker 4: She's like, no, no, I've heard of Dean Yeah, never been, but I've heard of it.
Speaker 3: Oh. We did a Dean College roundtable on here because SD and Boozy Booty both went to Dean College.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: And Peter Murphy introduced me to a woman named Terry. She's a standout warrior named Terry Robbins. She was on the board at Dean for twenty nine years. I found out by accident last weekend. They named a building after Dean and she's one of us.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Right, So Anyway, I'm in Colorado. That's I live now, so you know what I do for a living. But anyway, I'm here in Colorado. So but I'm gonna be flying to Boston the twenty eighth of March for the National Standout and all that. So maybe i'll I'll book a haircut. So they are like kind of right before the trial. Yeah, so they stopped picking the Jerry correct. Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: The beginning of match. March fifth is a big day. We have the federal the federal hearing for her appeal, so that that's a big day too.
Speaker 3: Wow, that that would be. I mean, like for me, I'm gonna come on Friday, I have to leaving Sunday and get back. I only have so much I can leave that I can take from from my job, which if I didn't tell you about it, I'll tell you offline. But anyway, so but I'm really happy. I'm gonna get to spend three days there, go to two standouts, have a little meal, food and maybe even maybe even Yeah.
Speaker 4: So if what's his name, Auntie dev this is supposed to be coming in for her perm, but she she's slacking on raising five thousand dollars. So if anybody was watching this her next live if you guys want to see Jimmy get a perm, which I don't do. I do not do perms, but I'm going to do it if he can raise five thousand dollars. I think he was.
Speaker 5: I think he was close to three grand, but he needs to get to the five that was the deal.
Speaker 4: If he raises five thousand dollars, I will, I'll do the perm and we'll we'll stream it live, we'll have a good time.
Speaker 5: But he needs to get there. He's slacking.
Speaker 4: So if in next live show, help him get there, guy, so we can we can get Anti dev a perm.
Speaker 3: Well, that Sexy Beast is going to be on next week after Jen Jen Altman is going to be on on the twenty I think it's Karen's birthday, and then I think twenty six and then and so we're gonna do a fun rate. I just spoke with Bea Bia is it whatever event they're having today. She's sitting with Jenn Altman and Meredith. So we're gonna have a Karen fundraiser on the twenty sixth yep and then and then Anti deb will be on the twenty eight, twenty eighth.
Speaker 4: I believe so might I might have to join in that show and talk some shit to him.
Speaker 3: You were invited, You were invited.
Speaker 4: At the they're all at the I don't know if it's over now, but it was the blanket making fundraiser. Yeah, yes, that's where Grady put that together. She's a sweetheart. She she does so much too as well. I mean, there's there's there's a lot of people, and I will say this, you know, when when this first started, I was kind of the only one that was, you know, really pushing the fundraising and stuff like that, and then uh, you know Nurse Kim, Auntie, Deb Kathy O'Grady. A lot of these people stepped up to do their own things, you know, just the YouTubers promoting her fund. It's I mean, every penny really helps. And one thing that I think should be made clear is that I know people see that number and it shows six hundred and something thousand dollars. That's not how much she has in that account. It shou'd be lucky to have fifty thousand in that account. Maybe less. I'm not sure exactly the number, but that's just the total raised that's not how much she has. So you know, it looks like a lot of money, but majority of that money was spent during here. He is m keeping across the whole show just for you. I'm not even gonna do the Italian. It's not talking my hands.
Speaker 3: I'm dude, did I did you? Did you know I was gonna tea up idea? How was my godfather impression? Was it pretty good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: It's good?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Okay, thank Cepa. See talk about my accents, baby, how you like it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: When I first started like going on court TV and and and talking, I tried to pronounce my rs. But I sounded like such a jackass doing it that Jenna was like, you have to stop, just talk normal, because like I wanted to sound like I want to sound a little more professional. So I started saying my rs and it was it just sounded like such a force that I was like, I can't, I can't do this anymore. I'm just gonna talk how I talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean. So I retired from the Air Force, and one of the cool things about being in that is people are there from all over the country, so you get every accent. And I love accents. Just love it. It's beautiful. It's regional, even my own hometown. I did my hometown accent for BIA the other day and she was kind of like, wow, you know, I mean it it sounds kind of Pennsylvania almost, you know. So I think accents are great. I don't think there's anything wrong with them. Doctor Russell has her accent from what you know, she's been going in LA for twenty thirty years now, and.
Speaker 4: You know, she was actually she was the first female So I grew up in the North Shore. She was a cop in Malden and she is the first female police officer for the city of Malden. And I mean, I don't know how far back that goes, but the fact that she was, you know, the first female cop, and you know, she's been involved in the game for a long long time.
Speaker 5: Policing medical stuff.
Speaker 4: So it's it's just amazing that Hank Brannan wants to sit here and basically try to shame her, you know, shame everybody that the everybody he's gonna he's gonna learn I think a lesson on Tuesday. Don't lie. He should not lie about what the defense has said and what they have because they have the receipts.
Speaker 5: For everything, and and it's all it's all gonna come out.
Speaker 4: And you know, you see people online saying, oh, Alan Jackson needs a lawyer. The defense teams in trouble. They heard one side, they heard a one sided story. The defense hasn't been able to defend themselves yet. They're they're not worried. I would say if they were worried, the only worry is is is that Judge Bev is unpredictable. They're not worried in the sense if they did anything wrong, because they didn't do anything wrong and they're gonna show the proof of that. The only concern is what is Judge Bev gonna do? You know, because she's been waiting. She has been waiting to pounce on that moment to take away Alan Jackson's uh, he's been to take away his basically sanction them like you're off the case. She's been waiting for the day. So when Tuesday comes around, it's gonna be it's gonna be a very very interesting day, a lot of fireworks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna be wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Say hello to Maza Media's here, Hello.
Speaker 4: Mazda, what's up, Masa? How we doing. He'll be actually he'll be at the dinner giveaway. He got invited and uh LTL Media Brian he got invited as well, so they'll be there. So whoever does win the dinner giveaway, they'll have a chance to. I don't think they're gonna have chicken wings at the restaurant that they'll be at, but you'll be able to have a mill of food with you know, Karen's parents, Karen herself, Maza and lt L as well well, And there's always usually all the guests that come sometimes Nathan Kelly, you know, some Aerella family and stuff like that. So it'll be a good time. I did attend the last one. That was the first one that I attended, and you know, it's just you need to talk about the case. But it's just gets.
Speaker 3: To make sure it has to be something other than the wings. Okay, all right, fine.
Speaker 4: Well I think I think this restaurant, you're gonna have to use a forking knife. Whatever you do, we eat, so it won't be hands food, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: That plison. It wants wings, Nikki, what the hell were talking about here? It wants were what are you gonna do with wings? That don don't eat wings. You know what I'm talking about. Nick, all right, Detective Balones is here. Oh there you go, so great job, everybody. You guys are just kicking ass in the chat right now. Thank you so much, everybody. Stephanie's here. There's so many of you, but we got to get to I want to find out about NIX. If you guys will give me some great you know that I love you all and want to talk to you all. Our beautiful attorney right here, she's the official attorney, retired Massachusetts attorney, official attorney of calling all beings kicking off the case.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at my phone. I'm not being rude. I'm just checking because people are sending me messages that are still joining the giveaway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please do so. Do I have the right scroll across the screen right there?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 3: Is that the right scroll? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So you can donate it. You can donate it to free Karenreid dot net. That brings you right to her defense fund instead of trying to type that in free Karenreid dot net. Well, you can send it to her venmo as well.
Speaker 3: Here's Venmo. This is Karen's Venmo right there, Karen hyphen Reid hyphened one. Yeah, thank you to Sherry Dizzle my mod because she's the one who got me all the links. We also have the free Karen Reid is pinned to the top of the chat. You guys should be seeing that. Let me know if you don't see it, but the Karen Reid Defense Fund should be pinned to the And then we also have a PayPal here that you can use, which is at Karen Reid nine twenty one or on venmo Karen hyphen read hyphen one. Yes, yeah, there, so there's that, and I'll scroll whichever one you want. You want on here, Nick, Okay.
Speaker 4: No, I mean any one of them are fine. I would say probably if anything, either the venmo or just the I mean the defense fund is I would put the VENMO one up just because the defense one's easy. It's free Karenreid dot net forty dollars per entry. You got about until seven thirty. I do have the wheel up and ready to go. So basically as people do donate in, I'm not going to add you to the Facebook post, but you will be added to the wheel. So if you donate from this point on, you're not going to see your name on the on the Facebook post. But and then one other thing too that we just launched is the new micro Dots. Another limited edition shirt I just posted that on the Justice Group page is the Dream Team shirt with all the attorney's names on there. So that just got launched. It's T shirts, long sleeve shirts, and sweatshirts as well this time, so that'll be running for about fourteen days. You can make sure you get some Gear two as well.
Speaker 3: Bob Olisi with the nice curly hair, what would you do with Bob Olisi's hair is kind of a Julius Caesar kind of a looking on with.
Speaker 4: Huh curly here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, doesn't he have like kind of wait, what is how would you describe Robert Alessi's hair curly?
Speaker 4: I didn't know who you said, Oh, bob Oli Yeah, he's got his short on the sides. It's definitely says a cut on top for sure. But he actually, I'm pretty so he's out in New York and I'm pretty sure he has some family around this area too that you know followed the case obviously, is that their dad is being in the attorney, so you got people everywhere supporting her. But all right, let's let's let's do this all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like he needs I feel like he might need some help from you in the hair department. He's got something nice to work with. I think BEA's here, is Bea here? I didn't see Bea. Let me you guys, let me know if BEA's in the chat. But uh, well I see her because I see Christina's giving her a shout out. So uh anyway, so Nick, obviously would I want to find out because like my mod said to me, what do you know about Nick? What do you know about Nick? I'm like, I don't know anything about Nick. I'm this is why I invited him to the show. I want to find out about Nick. Obviously. What I wrote in that blurb on YouTube about you is all I know about you because I want to hear it from you. So if you would please tell me how you've come to become a Justice Warrior? How did this unfold?
Speaker 4: So actually the way this started, Well, so I've I've followed Turtle Boy his Facebook pages and stuff for a while. I never really watched much of the content. I would see it here and there coming up on you know, my Facebook, and all the ratchet stories. I definitely found them to be amusing. And one day me and my wife were at Mohegan Sun for a cheerleading competition, and he walked by and I looked. I'm like, I was like, I think that's Turtle Boy and he stopped and you know, we said hello, and then that was. That was in March of twenty twenty three. And at that point is when I started watching more of his stuff. So it was about I want to say, maybe like maybe like two or three weeks before he launched the carent Read story. And once he launched the story, I just I caught interest to it.
Speaker 5: And you know, I was like, what can I do, Like how can.
Speaker 4: I help her? And you know, I wanted to. One of my clients actually told me to join the original Facebook group. So I did join that Facebook group, which obviously went to all hell. I think I'm still blocked from it, to be honest, But so I joined that Facebook group and I was sitting in my salon one day and I was like, I have so much product, Like I'm like, maybe someone wants it. I'm like, I'll just let me see if I can get people to donate ten dollars to win some shampoo and conditioner and and you know, I think that one raised about seven hundred dollars the first one. Then we went to like Patriots tickets. I think it was like preseason tickets or something like that. Like it just it just kind of kept going. So the first one that I did was in I got I heard about the story in April. First giveaway I did was in July. And during that giveaway was the first time I went to court and I met I met Karen's mother, and I specifically just told her. I was like, listen, you have no idea who I am, but I want to help your daughter and the best way I can't and that's what I'm gonna do. And it was maybe about two or three weeks later, I got a Facebook on Facebook, I got an Instagram message from Karen and she was like, hey, you know, thank you for what you're doing my mom. Whatever you said to my mother, like she keeps bringing you up, like you know, I don't know who you are, but you know, thank you. And at this point I had only raised seven hundred dollars for her, and you know, at the time, you know, it seemed like a lot of money, Like my my original goal. And I remember telling Tom cpu this, I'm like, dude, imagine if I could like raise five thousand dollars, Like how crazy would that be? You know? Now I run giveaways that are bringing in twenty five thousand just on one of them. It's like, it's just amazing. But it really comes down to all the supporters and and all the people that donate. Right, It's like I take my time and I run these giveaways, and I come up with these new ideas and and and That's another thing is like I was like, if I was donating my money, how could I get someone to donate twenty dollars more than one time? Right? Like you know, there's only so much you can continue to donate, But it's like, how can you get someone to donate more than once? And I'm like, if I had the chance to win something, I would keep donating. And how that idea came came to life, it was like, well if what if I I mean, we offered I don't know, I don't know when you got involved in this, but in the beginning of this, we we offered two trips to Italy. We offered a trip to Saint Martin, Myrtle Beach, two trips to Florida, I mean Puerto Rico as well.
Speaker 5: I mean like I have a whole list.
Speaker 4: I keep track of everything just because because I like to hit my goals.
Speaker 5: So every time I hit a goal, I set a new goal.
Speaker 4: So the new goal right now is five hundred thousand, and I'm about I'm about seventy thousand short of it right now. So with you know, with everything going on, you know, adding the total from this giveaway, for the for the dinner giveaway and everything, I just that's what motivates me is to hit my goals right.
Speaker 5: And and the other thing is is you.
Speaker 4: Know, oh, what's Nick's cut? How much is he getting?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: And and and this is if I if I take a cut, it shortens me to getting to my goal, right, Not that I've ever been offered a cut, but if I get paid to do what I do, that just takes away from me hitting my five hundred thousand dollars goal. So so there is no there is no Nick fund, There is no Jena fund. Like like, I do this because I want to do this, not to get a pat on the back or a thank you. And you know, I appreciate people reaching out and saying, you know, thank you for what you're doing and this and that. But but it's not about me, right, It's it's about her, and it's about her defense team and John O'Keefe is really what this is all about. So I really give all the credit to the people who donate their money and and I just run them. I mean it's a second job, don't get me wrong. But if it wasn't for the people in this chat and the people on the Facebook group, I'd be I'd be nowhere, you know, it'd be I would be I'd be nick. I wouldn't be running these giveaways because people wouldn't be entering them. So it really comes down to like the people in the chats and the people on YouTube and and and helping me promote the stuff that I run as well is big. I don't I'm not on Twitter. I stay off Twitter. So when like you know, Richie sometimes will post stuff for me micro dogs like a giveaway, and you know, it just boosts it boosts the donations that come in. So yeah, I mean, it's it's been a wild ride, man, It's it's it's been I've had a giveaway open since July of twenty twenty three. Every week. There's not been one week where I've not had a giveaway open. So it's just constant, you know, making sure And I think, honestly, I think there's only been one time when I missed one name out of all those giveaways. I think I missed one person and I was able to make it up to them by entering them into the next dinner giveaway. So it's just it's it's been wild Man once again.
Speaker 3: Party people, put your damn hands together for Nick rock Man for Nick rock in this joint. Yes, you know how we do it. Cap.
Speaker 4: That's pretty much how I got involved, you know, I just well, I want.
Speaker 3: To go a little deeper than that, though, Nick, I want to, like, I want to find out kind of like because I'm going to make an assumption, and I want you to tell me if my assumption is incorrect. I'm going to make an assumption that you have never been involved in a justice movement, that nothing has moved you to the streets to action to the degree that this I'm gonna take you get. Maybe there has. Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: About that, not justice but political. I've done some stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, there you go. So we'll get into that, but I would be interested to hear what were the conversations between you and your wife, Jenna, your partner in this in this, in this venture here to help Karen read, to free Karen read something. And by the way, everybody you've got across the bottom of the screen, you also have free Karenreid dot net. Let's see, and if somebody can monitor the donations, there's Michelle Littlefield, another warrior who's helping this movement from the other side, from the Turtle Boy side. Thank you so much. But I'm curious what were those conversations, Like, you know, you're the father and mother of young children, So what were those conversations like between you and Jenna? What they sound like?
Speaker 5: See, I mean they really there really wasn't much.
Speaker 4: It was just kind of it just kind of slowly happened like it just it just it was never really a conversation of like what are we gonna do or or how is this going? It was more just things started rolling and rolling and rolling, and then you know, yeah, I mean they were just it just kind of all fell into place, like like I'm at the point right now where like the Reds know, I mean, it goes without saying they know I have that back. Regardless of what anybody says on the internet about me.
Speaker 5: I'm trusted with them. They know they can trust me.
Speaker 4: I trust even the even the defense team, Like I'm not I'm not on the team, but I definitely feel like a part of it in the sense of, you know, I get like, like it was wild to me, man I was I was the only one that was invited to be there during jury DELI deliberation, like like sitting in that room with her parents and her and her brother and and Adam, and it was just and I'm looking around and I'm like, am I supposed to be here? Like this is wild? And then you know it's just it's like that's how that's how much the trust is there, and and it's it goes both ways, and it's just it was just a slow path to get there, you know. It's just slowly over time realized that you know, I'm not in this. I don't have a motive. I don't gain anything by doing this. If anything, I I actually, like I said to Richie, was I have I have a lot to lose, you know, Like people came after my business and things like that. So it's like that I have nothing a game and it, but I don't. The one thing about me is I don't. I don't really care what people say about me. And that's just that's just how I've been able to stay so focused on this and and just spearheading the goals that I want to hit.
Speaker 5: Because it gets nasty out there.
Speaker 4: People have sent me, you know, stuff on Twitter that people alot you shoot this person said, I'm like, don't send me this.
Speaker 5: I don't care, Like what is this?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm being investigated by the FBI, and I'm going I'm gonna be arrested and they're coming to my work, and well, I've come to the point now where it's like if you're gonna, if you're gonna do it, do it, Like, don't, don't wait, just just do it. But I I've done nothing wrong, So so to for them to even say that I'm under investigation is just try to get under my skin and try to get me to stop raising money. That that's really what it comes down to. So until until they put handcuffs on me, I I'm never gonna stop. And even at that point, I don't think I would stop because it would be bullshit.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you this is These are the kinds of things that I've heard about you. There's another warrior there, Michelle Littlefield. We got a lot of amazing people in the chat tonight. I have starred your questions folks in the chat. And by the way, we and I want to we love you Nick and we're we're honored to have you in cab like I, like I said on the thing, and that's not something trite that I say. Anybody who offers up their time to come and talk to me. I mean, you could be with your family right now, but you've decided you're going to spend an hour with me. So so it's an honor that you've done that. Got a couple of questions here for you, so let's get to those. First of all, Annie, thank you so much. Annie. You gave a supersticker before the show even started. But you don't have to donate, don't you don't have Nobody needs a supersticker me or super chat me. Give all the money to Karen read tonight, so you don't need to do that. But Annie has a question, and thank you so much. Number stay, Annie, where do we get our dream Team merchandise? Nick?
Speaker 4: It's probably the most recent post on the Justice Page, so I'll be I'll be posting it with you know, throughout the next fourteen days. But it is posted on the Justice Page. You'll see that. You'll see it right there.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you guys know the Justice Page is on Facebook, and that's where the dream Team merchandise will be. I don't know if that's gonna be before or after Robert Alisi or Alessi, depending upon where you're from in New York is gonna get a hit cook from Nick. And it looked like a frigging person over here? What are you doing? Get ahead? Cut, I'm saying I have that sound That sound good?
Speaker 4: That was good?
Speaker 3: All right, it's kind of Staten Island.
Speaker 7: There, and.
Speaker 3: All right? Where okay? What is the date of the dinner? Nick?
Speaker 5: Believe it is the twenty eighth of February.
Speaker 3: Twenty eighth to February. Okay, so we're getting close to wow, we're getting very close. So it's gonna be this weekend, this coming weekend, Friday, I think.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, Friday.
Speaker 3: Friday, awesome, Yeah, okay, And here is the standout warrior. I don't know if you know this young lady. He is a warrior, Boston Brandy. I got to meet her at the meal of food that we had in Denham and at the standout with boots that definitely were not warm enough to be out in that weather, and that didn't seem to bother her. So do you want to read this one? Nick?
Speaker 4: My favorite memory? Hmmm? I mean, honestly, I mean it's a tough that's a that's a tough one because being involved, right, I know so much that.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of memories.
Speaker 4: In the sense of conversations, But I would say the most, the biggest memory that will stay with me for the longest is when we were all in court for deliberation and they said the jury needed fifteen more minutes and they sent us downstairs into a little courtroom and like it was just you could hear a pin drop, like it was silent. It was like we're going to have a verdict. They needed fifteen more minutes on a Friday, Like they don't want to come back on Monday, Like this is this is it?
Speaker 5: And that was that was probably the most surreal moment for me. I was nervous as hell.
Speaker 4: I just I didn't I was the odd one out, but I didn't feel like I didn't belong there, And that is something that I'll probably remember forever, being in that room. And then once the mistrial was just declared, they pushed us off into another courtroom where everybody was, you know, relieved that Okay, this is done for now, she's not she's you know, she's going home. She's not going to jail. That memory, though, that that day will probably be will probably last with me forever, to be honest, just because it was such a surreal moment and I was one of the lucky ones that got to be there for that was there.
Speaker 3: So it sounds to me what I'm hearing is this was a very and by the way, my mic sound okay, not too loud? No, yeah, good good? Uh that it it's it's it was a visceral thing. Because I'm assuming you've seen these kinds of things on TV, on court TV and so forth, and now like you're in the room and you can feel the emotions coming from the family. Is that was that what it was? Where is it kind of like yeah, your wife kind of like, oh my god, like this is really real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well so that's the thing is like I never really I never really followed court stuff before this, like ever. You know, mister Reid was sitting there, he had his rosary beads, he was praying. Uh, you know, Karen was talking to a few of her friends. I'm not sure what the what the conversations were about, but it was just a moment that it was just a moment that like I'll never I would just never forget it. It was it was sad, nerve wracking, so many emotions in that room because nobody knew what was going to happen. She was either going to be taken away or she was going home that day and and you know, obviously with the mistrial, not what we wanted, but she was able to go home that day.
Speaker 5: So that was a big relief for them.
Speaker 4: And you know, they definitely were they were happy with it because it wasn't a guilty verdict, so it was it was just that was that will just be forever with me.
Speaker 5: It was just the most intense moment ever.
Speaker 3: And I want to agree with patriot Cindy, thank you so much for the twenty Now I must stay that was so dope. With you to do that, and she's saying you are the best.
Speaker 4: Nick.
Speaker 3: You know that you got a best So I agree. He's a badass dude. Man, thank you so much. It's very very kind of you to do that. Let me see, is there anything else here? Mister haircuts has been Mister Haircuts has been a good spokesman of sorts for the whole movement. Very regular, as we say, Boston guy companying his own skin, which is tough enough for for for the trolls. It all comes through exactly. Yeah, I mean a lot of people. What is in Missiska and busy Nick? If you make your seventy k goal goal? Can you dye my hair pink?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll just have to come to the shop for it. I don't make house calls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's in she's in Chicago, so it's gonna be a good flight for her. And let's see if I get seventy k. Also, let me for my hair chance, that's Tracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm sorry, go ahead, and Nick, I mean some of the next giveaway I'll actually look at them now. I'll give you guys a heads up of what's to come. Let's see. Yeah, we got.
Speaker 3: Uh Michelle's offering to help you out. Michelle Littlefield from Stoughton District Court, who helped out the Turtle Boy. Yes his part. Yeah, since she's done a lot of home perms. So there you go.
Speaker 4: You got no Gassia Paras signed Pitcher, a four hundred dollars gift card to Smith and Lewinsky's Balenciaga shoes. Someone also offered every month you can have get twelve deliveries I think a total of one hundred and fifty dollars per delivery of flowers. You can have it sent to yourself, you can have someone you want, You can have it sent to anybody. You get twelve deliveries once a month of flowers, so that one will be coming to someone actually made these really cool ponies. They're probably liked like this big maybe like uh, I forget. It was like twelve inches long, but two pink ones and two blue ones. The pink ones say free can read and the blue ones say justice for Officer John O'Keeffe. And she handmakes them. Those are really cool. I get people messaging me all the time, and and to be honest, I'm very honest with people, and I don't think this I don't think there's one message that I have never answered, Like if you message me, I answer you, and if I don't, it's because I just didn't get it. But people sometimes will message me, like, you know, a picture of a river, and they'll be like, hey, I want to do this as a giveaway, and I'm like, listen, I'm not here to tell you no. Right, you want to help, but I can't do just that picture, you know, because we have only so many weeks up until trial, so I need to use my weeks as much as I can to bring in the most money. So you know, maybe sometimes you'll see like an odd item thrown into another giveaway and that's where that kind of comes from, because people want to help, and I'm not going to tell you no. You know, anything helps, right, whether it is a painting of a river or a coffee cup or whatever it is, like, you know, unless it's something just I think won't work at all, you know, I'll have to say no. But other than that, it's like, you know, some of the stuff people message me and offer, it's just because everybody wants to help, you know. And that's kind of where I come into play, is like I just put the pieces together to the puzzle and make it make it very smooth for people. I was going to say something else to I.
Speaker 3: Forget you were talking about, you know, basically about donating and people wanting to auction off things that they've made and created and whether or not you know what relative value. I was going to say that if you guys have something that you would want to to do like a giveaway, basically, you could put it on Facebook marketplace and you could even put that, hey, this is for Karen Reid and they're me, especially if you're in Massachusetts, there may be someone who wants to buy I'm selling this, but the proceeds are going to free Karen Reid. Yeah, and you could price it appropriately, you know, maybe add a little more than you might charge for that and just say all proceeds will go to Karen Reid. So there's multiple ways I might even do my uh, you know, my my converse uh Chuck Taylors that are American flag logos. So I think those are very very rare. So I think I'm gonna I think I'm gonna do those. See if anybody want at least a hundred.
Speaker 4: Bucks, huh, A miniature like Ben Watson helmet that I've had for like years signed Like it's just like like that, that's the thing. It's like what I've come to notice, obviously the things that bring in the most money is experiences, vacations, and I mean the fact that people were like, hey, listen, I got a week in Saint Thomas. Do you want to give it away? And I'm like, uh, can I use it?
Speaker 5: Like like what what do you mean You've got a week you can just give away?
Speaker 4: Like what are you talking about? Yeah, and anybody that has ever won, Like that's another thing is uh, no one has ever been has ever been shorted. There's never been any issues with with this stuff. So in the beginning, I used to have people send it to me first so I can make sure the item exists. Now I'm at the point where I'm like, listen, you're gonna ship it to the winner. If you don't ship it to the winner, everyone's gonna know who you are. So so don't don't go down that road. You know, make sure if you have this site him, you are gonna send it to the winner. So it's it's it's uh, it's just been it's it's been fun. And honesty to do this because the friendships I've made. But again, a lot of the credit goes to the people that that join these giveaways because and and buy the T shirts and uh, you know, help me raise money for the billboards. And that's like that's another thing. That billboard, right, five thousand dollars. It was supposed to be up for two months. It's been this September will be two full years. And shout out to Benjamin Abbey Abney for keeping that up. I mean that's been a staple in front of Fox both cut and there's a lot of million people are seeing it more. It's it's it's wild it there really is.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's been the confluence of people who have come together to support this are from all walks of life. People that are quite well off, people that are business owners, people that are working folks, people that are retired folks, people that are stay at home folks, moms and dads. So the people that I've met is amazing, And that's why I'm coming back to mess just it's again because you know, I had such a great time met so many amazing people, and I could lend some support, get some people together that I mean that to me, the friendships are what's going to endure. And that's why I'm going to continue to cover this come what may, until Karen is freed and she's on her own, she can go back and do her thing.
Speaker 4: I remember what I was going to say, now, sure, please. You know, Facebook is a place you can say whatever you want. And you know I've been guilty of, you know, saying stupid stuff before, right and we all have, but but not in this movement. When I when I joined this movement and people started kind of looking up to me in a way, you know, me and Jenna just looked at me and it was like, you need to you need to basically not fight with anybody. Don't say anything you're gonna regret. And I have not fought with nobody like you know. I. I just sometimes there are things I don't like that people say, but it's their opinion and it is what it is. You're not gonna You're not gonna get that side of me, because the moment you do is that that's the moment that people are waiting for, is for you to lash out, for you to say something stupid, and and that's that's why sometimes Silence is key because you don't need to defend yourself, you don't need to say things. You know, the people, the people I'm sure see how I've been throughout this, and you know, there might be a few people that have, you know, things to say about me, but that's their opinion, not based off what I've done. So you know, that's That's one thing if I've learned anything in this movement, is how to be a better person in the sense of being a leader in a way. So that's one thing that I will definitely take away from this movement moving forward in my life is when you put something on the Internet, it's there to stay. It gets screenshot at the moment it gets posted, So if you don't want millions of people to see it, keep it to yourself and just stay silent.
Speaker 3: I did in oh Who's Amy Positive Pathways is Here we Have? I did an entire episode about dealing with trolls when people were fighting and screenshotting Kate and all these idiots like some guy named Kevin that lives in his mother's basement and all this kind of stuff. What I've told people is when you're dealing with the troll what they really want is your attention. They really want they want air. It's kind of like you have in a rear naked choke and you're just choking them out and as soon as you loosen up the air, then they start fighting again. So I nobody is. Nobody can be tough on Twitter. You can't be tough on social media. The only way you can really be tough is in person. And since we're not in person, I'm just gonna ignore them, and they could tweet at me again, and they could tweet it me again, and they could tweet me again, and finally they're gonna go. Man, DJ really doesn't care what I think. Because at a root level, if I answer you either positively or negatively, if you tweet it me or you Facebook posted me and I answer you positively or negatively, you know that I care what you said. As a minimum, you don't know whether I like it or don't like it, but you do know that I care because I responded right right. But if I don't respond, then you're gonna get the idea this dude really doesn't care what I think, and that.
Speaker 4: They stop because it's like stop you just look, you stop looking like a jackass, because it's just like you've tweeted it or you've said something about this person ten fifteen times, yet they haven't said one thing to you or about you.
Speaker 5: It's just pouring gasoline on the fire.
Speaker 4: The more you you combat back and forth with these types of people, you don't even know who you're talking to as well. It's like you're fighting with someone named Karen's tampon, Like what do you what are you doing right now? Why? Why you if you don't even engage with that Twitter account that's gone, it just doesn't even exist anymore. So like that's one thing too. It's like, you know, that's why people send me screenshots all the time. Oh look at this person said, I'm like, okay, Ian, Like what does that? What do I hear? Look at the name of the account, Like, look at the name of the account that's saying that about me or about this person. Like it's just it's just wild. And I think, like I said, silence is key because people can't use anything against you.
Speaker 3: That's right. Oh look at that. Look at this is the AI did that. I totally did not do that. That was the AI. If you make certain signs, like with your hands, it'll it'll do something for me. Yeah, you just might have to hold it up there for a little bit.
Speaker 1: So let me.
Speaker 3: Why is in yours doing it?
Speaker 4: I'm not special. What do you want me to tell? You? Know?
Speaker 3: It might because I have a virtual background.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's what you want to tell me? How to do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You just want to want out me tonight next time, next.
Speaker 3: Time you come on, I'll hook you up. You have to have a well you can do a virtual background without.
Speaker 4: The green little studio I got here, this is this is always where I sit for Court TV. I got my ring light in front of me, I got my computer here. This is always where I sit now because when I used to do it upstairs in my house, I would be in the middle of Court TV and it would freeze. And when I'm trying to say something important, it would freeze and I cut out because my WiFi thing is down here. So I'm like, that is not happening anymore in court TV, because because when I need to say something, I better not cut out on me.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell no, I'm with you. You want to be right close to your router or your your WiFi unit. So I want to read this from Mary Malarkey, and usually I say when I read her tweets, it's always with an Irish accent. So welcome back, Matty Malackey, and I'll read your question right now. Love Hi DJ, and welcome mister Nicki Haricots. Promise me you won't burn Auntie Deb's beautiful locks and give me a hot give them a hot mate, So I think that's what that's coming from. Our friend for Boston, Marty mclarkey. Thank you, love, and thank you for the donation. And we got another one here, Bromo. Let me see that Luna's mom. Hey, Luna's mom too, Bo paid to tell nick I love you and Jenna for all you do and of course support roasting of Plevin on Courtee. Well, I've seen multiple comments about you and Kevin. Thank you, Luna's mom.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you like me me and Kevin.
Speaker 4: You know, we we were going to battle every day on Court TV, right, We kind of had this like unwritten on oak an agreement where like, you know, we weren't gonna talk bad about each other, like it was just one of those things like we're on TV every night with each other, like we're just gonna keep it civil type of thing. And then he went and did a show with you know, Kate Peters and on his YouTube channel about my wife. And then then I was like fuck that, like you like, what's up? So I just snuck it in there real quick. And guess what it made? It made Karen six hundred dollars to a defense fund. Someone someone said to me, I think I was in Nurse Kim Show, maybe anti dem show.
Speaker 5: They were like, you won't do it. They were like, you will not do it.
Speaker 4: I was like, bet me one hundred dollars, and six people will like, I'll bet you one hundred dollars to Karen's defense fund. You won't do it. I was like, all right, well more money raise there we go, get me closer to my goal.
Speaker 3: And so oh and she's saying, I sound like a leprechaun. How dare you, Julie?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm like, I want to go to my wheel screen. Tell me what happens to my scream?
Speaker 3: Oh do you want to present right now?
Speaker 4: What happens? Am I still on the screen?
Speaker 3: Yes, you are, so go to clickup.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do it yet. I just want to make sure if I go to that screen because I want to add a few names. But I just want to make sure if I go to this browser, you can still see me and hear me.
Speaker 3: Yes we will. What's gonna happen is you're going to present, You're gonna click share screen, You're gonna pick window. Let me you can do a set it up right now and just leave it backstage. It'll stay backstage.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do it, be okay when I when I I go to do it, you can tell me how to do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right? What browser are you on right now?
Speaker 4: Google Chrome?
Speaker 3: Google Chrome? And what browser will the wheel be on? Okay? It should work. Just it shouldn't be any problem. So uh so yeah, everyone saying Nick, Hey, Nick, we can still see you. I thank you, Jody, I appreciate you. And yes, uh it must be really annoying to have to respond to Plevin. But you know what that that's how it goes is you got to present your points. It's just like Nick is sort of being like a lawyer but on you know, but on television where he's trying to make an argument and not turn it into a shouting match.
Speaker 4: You do you know what was funny about that episode that night actually, when Vinnie introduced him. Apparently people call him Yellow College Tales or something like that, and he Vinny Vinny goes Yellow College Cottage Tales, and that was the same night I hit him with a plevin and it was I didn't even know about the college thing until people were like, wait, did you hear that? I was like, no, what does that mean? Apparently he owned a bar, like in a college town or something like that. I don't know. I was like, that's funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a request for Scottish accents, so if I read another one, I'll see if I can conjure my Scottish. I'll start. You know, there's some one in my squadron that when she approaches me, I always she's a big fan of British TV like I am, so I always say her name and I addressed her with a Scottish accent. So I will try to do it for you. What's your name, my friend? You are Karma Karma Dharma Hi. Yes, I'll try to get the scott accent when after reading know the tweet bait So no accident.
Speaker 4: I was on a cruise. We were in we were on a Mediterranean cruise and everybody kept asking if we were from Australia. So apparently Boston accent and Australian accents somewhat sounds similar. I don't know. I mean, I guess some things we say possibly, but yeah, everyone was like, oh, you're from Australia, mate, and I'm like, no, mate, them from Boston.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a lot of British, you know, Like I told you that I love accents. You may have heard me do my John F. Kennedy accent. You know that John F. Kennedy's dad, Joe SR. Was a He was the ambassador to the United Kingdom or I don't know if it was four years, five years, but there is a similarity, especially between that Hyannas Port accent and a British accent. It's not exactly the same, and obviously British, you know, the region's depending plan where you're talking Northern or southern England or the east or west coast are decidedly different. But a traditional what they call that if you watch news in the UK, you'd be hearing an accent called RP and URP stands for received pronunciation, So that's kind of like the Queen's English if is what we would call it. But when you talk like John F. Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, June, Yeah, you're going to sound a little bit British. Aunt you, Nick Rocco. I demand that you.
Speaker 4: Can I do I do present and then.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, share screen and then it's going to ask you a window or a tab and then you just pick which one and it'll appear backstage where below you, next to you and myself there you go.
Speaker 4: Oh so you see it in the okay, so you can see it in the back now, okay, yep.
Speaker 3: Now we just need to add it to the stage when you're ready, and you'll let.
Speaker 4: Me know around eight o'clock up any more questions?
Speaker 3: I yeah, So if you don't have questions for Nick, I have more so so I'll keep going. If you I'd be interested personally to know about kind of like where you grew up a little bit about your upbringing, in your background, and we find it interesting to know somebody's history if you don't mind sharing.
Speaker 4: Oh now I'm like all frozen, am I is my screen frozen? Now?
Speaker 3: You're good, You're you're good, everything's good.
Speaker 4: I grew up in the North Shore, not far from Boston. I I went to a vocational school. I got my hairdresser's license actually when I was in high school because I wanted to be a barber, and I it was my sophomore year. I used to work at a restaurant and I met my my soon to be boss. He was out to dinner with his uncle, who was actually my real estate agent, and he's like, oh, when you're ready, i'll hire you this and that, and I was like, I don't want to be a hairdresser. I want to be a barber. I have no interest in doing women's hair. So ultimately when it when I got my license, I was able to go out on the they call his co ops. So one week of work, one week of school, and I went to the biber shop and they're like, oh, we don't have the right insurance to hire you.
Speaker 5: So I was like, what the hell am I going to do?
Speaker 4: So I went to uh, you know, my my former boss at the time, and I was like, hey, listen, uh you want to hire me.
Speaker 5: He's like yeah, I was waiting for I was waiting for the call out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: That was two years I met him, two years probably to me calling.
Speaker 4: Him asking for the job, and I worked for him for ten years and then he was He was a big role model in my life. He was another straight male hit stylist, and he was big into real estate and I saw the type of co he drove and I saw what he how he was living his life, and I that's what I wanted. I was like, I want, I want to be successful like him, and I'm going to listen to what he says to do.
Speaker 5: And that that's kind of what I did.
Speaker 4: And then one lucky day, I fucking scratched a scratch ticket and I hit a million bucks on a scratch ticket, and uh, the after tax and after the payout, I was left with about four hundred thousand dollars. And I took that four hundred thousand dollars and I invested it in two multifamily homes in a single family home, still cutting hair. You know, that was a that by buying the real estate, that allowed Jenna to be able to stay home more with the kids and things like that, and that's that's really when it took off. And then I sold all those properties during basically the height of COVID, and I ended up buying an apartment building. So I got I have nine residential units and I have three commercial units that that's actually where my shop is. My shop is in that building. So you know, not only do I own a hair salon, but I own a management company. I do this full time as well. So the one thing about me is I like to stay busy. I don't sit very often. When I do sit like it's something for like this, or I'm laying down to go to bed or on my days off. Sometimes I just you know, I'll when I do sit down, sometimes I can sit down for a I'll sit down on the couch for a long time because it's either I'm go, go go, or I'm like just just chilling. But but I definitely like to be go, go go. That's just the type of personality that I have. There's not enough time in the day for me personally. I can always find something to do and uh yeah, that's that's That's just the type of person I am.
Speaker 3: That is an amazing story. Who knew we were going to find out that Nick won a million dollars on a scratch ob.
Speaker 4: I was on I was on the show My Lottery Dream Home on h G t V.
Speaker 5: They reached out to me they sent a letter to my.
Speaker 4: House and they were like, oh, you you know, we know you won the lottery.
Speaker 5: Uh, we know you, we know you have a house. Do you want to be on the show?
Speaker 4: And you know, spoiler alert, it's not real, but it is what it is, ye.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean just because of the taxes, like like if you would have won twenty million, you would have won probably got ten or something like that.
Speaker 4: Or on the back of on the back of the scratch ticket, it actually says if you take the lump sum, you you the payout of six fifty. So your million dollar winning if you take it right up front automatically goes to six fifty.
Speaker 5: And then on the six fifty.
Speaker 4: When you go to the lottery hall and you cash the ticket, they say, okay, congratulations, you won six hundred and fifty thousand dollars. We're gonna take twenty seven percent right now though, and then we're gonna give you a check for four fifty and then you need to go file these this four fifty as as income on your taxes, so then you're gonna be left with four hundred and like five thousand dollars. But don't get me.
Speaker 5: Wrong, it's just shit a ton of money.
Speaker 4: Tell yeah, if you do the right thing with it. I mean you you know, I won. How old was I I was? I was twenty four I think it was twenty four years old when I won, well, twenty three when I won. And and you know, four hundred thousand dollars it's it's it's really not a lot of money. It's in today's world. I could have bought a boat, I could have bought a car, and I could have bought this, and there's there's three hundred of it right there, so you know, yeah, it's it's it'll it'll all come. You know, it's slowly getting there. It's a lot of work, but you know one day it's it's just by the age of forty or fifty years old. You know, I I I won't have to work if I don't want to because of the the passive income that you have from real estate is is key. It really is. You know, making money while you sleep is a thing. You don't have to be on a pay make money, and that's what that's what is able to kind of you know, everyone's like, how is he at court all the time? Blah blah blah. How can you just take off of work. Doesn't he need to work now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's shop dude, any property.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then that's that's you know, that was the biggest boost in my life, you know, because I liked to gamble. Well, that was my thing. It was more hobby. You know, we'd go to the casino a lot of me and Jenna. I'd buy a lot of scratch tickets all the time. It was, it was, it was an addictive hobby. I had it under control. I was no you know, gam like addicted to gambling or anything. But I like to have fun and that's what I did. And money has just always been kind of my thing. I liked to be involved in it, around it and things like that. And I think that's where also, you know, this boost of fundraising, it's just right up my alley of like of the numbers and the money and.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that that's it's just it's been I've I've lived a very interesting life.
Speaker 4: You have you have moment thirty I got you know, I got three kids and I'm married. Obviously everybody knows that. But yeah, it's it's been a while thirty years. But I will say this two things. One you can't win the lottery unless you play, because everyone's like, I never win, and I'm like, well, how much do you gamble?
Speaker 5: I never I don't buy scratch.
Speaker 4: She gets gone, no, well, yeah, win. And then number two is I always always, always used to say to Jenna, I'm gonna win the lottery. One day. I'm going to win. I know I'm gonna win. I know it. Like I'm like, look at this guy, he won the lottery. He looks like a he looks like an idiot. He's gonna go and spend it all. I would do the right thing with it. I'm gonna win one day. And and that's actually so I took. I took Jenna on the cruise to Greece and Italy. I proposed to her in Mikinos, and then when we got home. I want to say, like a month after we got home was when I won the lottery. Because I had people saying, oh, she's only marrying you for the money. Well bro, she said yes before I want a million dollars right Like It's like she it would have been different like if okay, you could say that if if I proposed to her after the fact, But it's like now she said yeah before so we're all good here.
Speaker 3: That I mean we If we hadn't gone that one more question, we would not have gotten this story. Let me ask you something because we have questions in the chat we had to get to before you spin the wheel? Where is would you like to tell people where the shop is located if they want to come and get their hair cut or no.
Speaker 4: The name of my shop is Rocco's Handslon.
Speaker 3: You guys can look it up, okay, Roccos Hair Salon and you'll find out where exactly it is. I'm gonna need to look it up because he's gonna take care of business right here with so, which would be really funny. Okay. The other thing we have here is, uh, someone wanted to ask about Vinnie, and it just means like, maybe what is your relationship with Vinnie Paul Tan.
Speaker 4: Vinnie is a good dude. He's really a good dude. I truly believe that he believes in Karen Read's innocence. Actually, one story people may not know is, UH, when I first got invited to sit on the live panel during opening statements and stuff, he was getting ready to go home the next day and the line for the media was so long. Matt Johnson was already in there, so I called him up and I was like, Hey, do you want to get into court today before you go home? He's like, I can't. The line's too long. I go.
Speaker 5: Do you want to get in yes?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 4: I go, But you're gonna have to sit with us in the gallery with with Karen's family. And he did. He sat, He sat there and uh, you know, so he sat behind the reads and ever. You know, he he runs a TV show and he has to stay on script. And you know what, I actually like that he runs his show right down the middle. You can you can kind of sense of the way he leans. But he's not like Julie Grant that's like so far blown guilty. He runs it down the middle. And you know, sometimes I wish I had a little bit more of a challenge to go up against. But it's always two against one. It's always a lawyer and Kevin against me. And I'll always hold my ground. Vinnie knows that. Vine's told me I hold my ground, and I truly believe that they could bring anybody on that show, and I'll never be intimidated by them because the facts are the facts. And they never change and I know them on the back of my hand. So you can bring in your opinions, you could say whatever you want. You can be a lawyer for thirty years. And that's one thing about Joe Krowsky, you know, he always used to throw a little bit of shade at me. But it's like, all right, dude, well you're on a panel with a hairstylist and you've been a lawyer for thirty years, So what does that say about you? You know what I'm saying, Like he had, you know, there's always lawyers on that show, but Joe's always on with me and Kevin. Why you're this, You're this big lawyer, you're on, You're on You're going up against a hairstylist. And that's another thing, right, people try to make fun of me for being a his stylist, as if someone was like, that's it, Nick, you get the shit job of being a hairstylist. It's like, bro, I pick this career. Yeah, I picked this. I chose this.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't get the shop.
Speaker 4: Like, I didn't get the under the stick here, And I was like, oh damn it on a hassty Like no, I fucking picked this job, Like, like, there's no insult that you could say, that's ever gonna that's ever gonna rub me the wrong way.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, Vinnie, Vinnie is a great dude.
Speaker 4: I think he is gonna be potentially coming out for the beginning of tryal number two, but yeah, no, even just all around, he's such a he's such a great dude. And I know a lot of people have different opinions about him, but mine will always be that he's a He's a good dude.
Speaker 3: I think you've illuminated it for the rest of us who thought he was biased and maybe be I think, like what you're doing right now, Nick, is you're setting an example for how the rest of us should behave towards people who oppose I'm serious, I'm not I'm not trying to patronize you how we should behave uh around people that oppose Karen Reid. You know that all the organic and have naturally occurring evidence so shorts her innocence, and all the planted, synthetic, framed up evidence is that which is against her. Everything that had to be done a certain way, but all the organic evidence that just occurred uh points to her complete innocence and they had to frame something up synthetically in order for it to in order to put her on trials. So we get that, and you're you're just setting a great example for us. So and thank you for you know, because maybe you've changed my mind about our paison. Vinnie Paullaten, Hey, Vinnie, So Lulabelle wants to know where you went to school because she's I don't know if she's north Shore. He doesn't want to tell you. Yeah, okay, it's private. It's p I I so you know.
Speaker 4: It was high it was in high school, so you can look up any north Shore schools and take a wild guess. But I mean people know where I'm from, but I don't publicize it.
Speaker 3: That's fine, Yeah, I mean, I mean I just had to ask. But I understand why you would want to not want to give that information. It's so.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. And and the shitty thing about that was like it was it was a lease, right, so when the lease his payments are up, you have to give that cop back. When you can't give the cop back, you have to pay for the vehicle for the car, and you can't pay for the vehicle. What happens. They can't go in. They can't go in, and uh yeah they can't, right, So so imagine, I mean, if I had to take a while, guess, imagine what her credits goal looks like right now.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's the lease of her worries. But like, these are long lasting effects that when she's freed, are gonna still be in effect. She can't hand that call back anyways.
Speaker 4: Look what they did do it They ripped out the senacon, So they ripped out everything of that cop I mean, it's it's there's no repairing that vehicle. But yeah, no they still have it. They they they don't. They don't have to give it back, just like they have all their cell phones, just like they have Turtle Boy stuff, and they don't back you know what I mean. It's like like and and that's that's Uh, it's just a shame because they have everything downloaded. There's no reason to keep the cell phones anymore, there's no reason to keep anyone's computers anymore. Just give it back. I mean, what what is the heart? What is the harm in doing that? No, there's no harm. It's just they just want to be difficult, that's all it is. They want to be difficult and and uh, you know people getting visits to their homes for sending Facebook messages and like, what is what are we doing? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: I think what it is is that you have to like you have to like off your spouse, cut them up and put them in like a Walmart tub in order to get your phone back. Uh. In in seventy two hours.
Speaker 4: Brian Walsh get his phone back. Yes, yes, and he's in jail he can't even use it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he got his phone back.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Someone gave the amount of hours or days. It was a short number of days then and he got his phone back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to highlight please pass the pepper here. Uh you know, I love your recent pepper. You're from the Bronx. You sound cool, you sound puff and I love to listen to your freaking voice. That's what I got to say to you. But please pass the pepper. Is a free Karen reader from the Bronx and she just has an amazing accent. Came up to Denim for the meal food.
Speaker 4: I actually I got so so that's an interesting account that I always get a message. They messaged me please pass the pepper. And then I get another. Then I got another one called a bacon cheese bogo or something like that that they donate to character like I guess, and I'm like, who the fuck is this messaging me right now? And then I open it and it's a don't. I'm like, all right, they're on outside. But it was a third. It was a thirty dollars scratch ticket. The thing with me is is when I do gamble, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 5: I do it to win money. I try to win money.
Speaker 4: So when I do gamble, I usually gamble high denominations just because, yeah, you could buy a fight doll a ticket, but what's the chance you're hitting a million on a fight all a ticket. It's it's very slim. Your odds are better the more money you spend. Just like in a casino. You know, you could sit there and bet twenty fight dollars on black all day and you might walk away with three hundred bucks, or on one spin, you could put three hundred bucks and walk away with six hundred bucks. So that that's that I'm always high risk, high reward type of person.
Speaker 3: He's got to the Bill Simmons school of gambling, clearly, right.
Speaker 4: I do not know Boston Rob. I'm pretty sure he was the Survivor guy.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't know who that is. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Also, I think he was on the show Survivor. No, I don't. I don't know him. Honestly, I don't know anyone in Canton. I don't know. I'm about forty five minutes from there. I don't know anybody from there. I've been there twice. One time I had I had an argument with Jim Farriss. In the second time, I was threatened to be arrested for holding a sign. So I don't think I'm probably gonna ever go back to Canton. But that's okay.
Speaker 3: So this is Amy positive Pathways and she says Male Hairstylisher the best best hair scrub Essex, m A, I went to Whittier Tech. But I bet you're a little south of me in Essex.
Speaker 4: You know that's funny. When I used to be an assistant, I used to I used to wash people's hair and I would be I was very gentle, I was very delicate, and they were like, dude, you gotta scrub like you gotta scrubb Now now it's just like I'm very aggressive with the ship with the shampoos, because that's like everyone alway says that's their favorite pot.
Speaker 5: They don't give a shit about the hicket.
Speaker 4: If you give them a good shampoo, they're good to go.
Speaker 3: Well it's a head massage, yeah, yeah, yeah. I was stationed in Japan and they used to massage your head as part of the hair. So yeah, and your neck they do the neck in the whole nine yards is like a whole thing with her hands. So thank you Amy, positive pathways. She hopefully we're gonna get she's gonna we were supposed to do a tour of Dean College with her and her daughter who's getting ready to go to college a year after next. But uh, Dean is not allowing tours the days I'm gonna be there. But we will see her again at the meal of food. I think so one love to Amy and I guess we've got to spin the wheel now because we don't. We done did the damn thing. Thank you, Amy, Thank you so much for your donations, all you ladies.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: There's my mud Sherry Dizzel with twenty MAPI ships. Can I get it? Yeah for Sharry Dizzle, Thank you. Love as always all right, it looks like we're gonna spin the wheel, so we're gonna put it on screen. We are now, so I got the screen right, Yeah, you're gonna go to that screen and start it when you're ready. This is gonna do determined who wins the dinner with Karen Reid, her mom and dad, Masa and Brian eltelm my correct.
Speaker 4: Correct. So what I'm gonna do first is I'm gonna go through. I'm gonna shuffle it a couple times. We're gonna spin it. I'll shuffle it again. We'll spin it again because there are two winners. So first and foremost, four hundred and seventy five entries. Let's do the math right now for seventy five times forty that was nineteen thousand dollars even for this giveaway. All the names here, all right, we are gonna hit shuffle a lot of names. So sometimes if it takes, it freezes up for a little bit. But hold on. So we'll shuffle a few times because some people, some people got like twenty entries in this thing. Twenty thirty entries, which is like about an eight twenty entries is eight hundred dollars thirty entries is close to a thousand dollars, uh, if not more? All right, so we shuffled a few times. I am gonna once this unfreezes here, let me click the wheel and we are spinning. So we got we got a.
Speaker 5: Dramatic effect.
Speaker 3: I love it, love it, love it. Record scratch.
Speaker 4: Hyah, way lack. I'm spinning the wheel. I go back up stairs. I'll be up stairs in a minute.
Speaker 8: Ahead, I want to call it here, you go, take us ups go ahead, all right, this should be any second now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see what do we got? It?
Speaker 3: Does it for a minute? That's awesome?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: Well justin Green, congratulations he had he had two entries into this giveaway, so eighty dollars got him to go to dinner.
Speaker 4: All right, They're gonna shuffle a few more plans to.
Speaker 3: How is there more more more winners?
Speaker 4: One more winner? Yes? So when it gets to bring a guest of their liking, well they could go solo if they want, but yeah, each person gets to your guest. And the other thing too, that I would like to clarify is everyone's always like, oh, these dinners, you know, these dinner giveaways, all these giveaways just pay for everyone's meal of food. Every time we run in a giveaway the restaurant to take care of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Oh oh awesome.
Speaker 4: There is no bill, so the nineteen thousand that's raised goes to Karen Reid. There's no bill.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 4: All right, So we got winning number two coming up here justin Green. Congratulations. I'll send you a message in a little bit. So we we got number two coming up here.
Speaker 3: It's a one minute spin party people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's usually it's usually better when I play music to it or something, but this is just a ticket.
Speaker 3: I know it's a music.
Speaker 4: It's all right, It's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I would have definitely had music cued up. I didn't think of that. I could have done some other than The Godfather for this one. Do you believe you've got Godfather music? Ever?
Speaker 4: Team?
Speaker 6: There you go?
Speaker 4: All right? So we got there, we go. We got two winners. I will send both of you guys a message right when I hop off this because I got Danna waiting upstairs for me, and I want to thank you for having me on the show. This is, like I told you before, this is actually the first YouTube show I have done. I've hopped on a few shows here and there for a few minutes, but I've never actually, you know, had anybody ask me to come on this show. So when you know, when you asked me, I was like, let's do it. Why not? But I want to thank everybody who did join the giveaway. I want to thank everybody who is going to join the future giveaways and join the ones in the past. It wasn't to you, guys, Karen would not be able to afford to do what she does. If you guys ever want to get a message to Karen read, the best way to do it is through her defense fund. Write a message there. She reads all those, Nathan reads all those. You know, her mama, dad read all those messages. So if you want to do a message, get a message to her, you know, that is the best way to do it. I believe too. On her birthday, what we're gonna do is we're gonna try to, you know, bring in as much donations as possible. But I think I still got to make sure this is still a thing. Is is. I think we're gonna go through pick five or six people whoever have whoever has the most heartfelt message or experience that they write, is going to be picked, not by me, but they will be picked to potentially receive something personal in the mail from the reads and so forth, so you know, it's just a way to drive donations and and potentially receive a personal message back.
Speaker 5: So you know all that will be posted.
Speaker 4: Make sure you guys check out the t shirts on the Freak Karen Justice for Officer John O'Keeffe and Karen Reid Turtleboil official facebook page. And thanks for having me on, dude.
Speaker 3: Hey, brother, it was an honor to have you on, and we'll try to get you for that that. I think the episode I'm going to have with I think it's Jen, it's going to end up being on Karen's birthday, Jen Altman and the lady who switched over, Christy Satrone. So yeah, so I think it's on Karen's birthday. So if you want to jump on otherwise, won't invite If you don't want to come on that night, won't invite you back another night. But thank you so much, Nick, it was an honor to have you.
Speaker 4: Brother, You got it. Thanks man, All right, take care of man? Now how do I leave? Oh?
Speaker 3: So you just click leave studio at the bottom right there's a banner.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, good night everybody, good night.
Speaker 3: Rick, all right, everybody. That was Nick Rocco. Thank you so much everybody in the chat. First of all, LORI asked who donated that? That was my ma who donated the men? That was my mod there, Sherry Dizzle, Sherry d thank you very much because you're always so incredibly generous. Sherry, I will be on tomorrow with Britt. Happens at five o'clock. I think Bia is gonna jump up in here. She's at home now, so I think she wants to jump on and say hi to you guys, and then and then we'll close down the show. Somebody. I just got a message from Sherry which thank you and Webber. Thank you on Weber. And my friend is here maniacal from uh from mont No, she's from Liverpool, not from Manchester. From Liverpool onrel show tonight. Thank you so much. I thank you so much, Minichale. Miss I appreciate that. And if Scherry's sending me a message, that means I needs to read it. So let me see. I don't know where, let me go to my Okay, Sherry is saying, oh okay, let me see what Cherry is saying. Let me see, Oh no from the TV channel. Does I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know, Sherry, so uh, Bia, I don't know if she's coming on now or not. So let me see. All right, I'll just tell her she has the link and in the meantime, okay, and then I will chat with you guys. So thank you so much, Ernie Birdie, my Colorado homie. It's great to have you back here. Thank you so much. Madeline, you were doing? Oh there she is. Everybody.
Speaker 4: How's it going.
Speaker 6: I'm literally just taking a little sticker off. Just got back from the event.
Speaker 3: Welcome Bia, Boston, Bia.
Speaker 6: How's all right?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: We got a new member, the legendary Michelle Lelfield. Thank you for be woman a member of Thank you, lettl Field. I'd be astuh. Thank you, DJ and glad you're home saved via the d O double GA.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Yes, it was a long drive from Watertown.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's a long drive from Watertown.
Speaker 4: Much a long drive everywhere it is.
Speaker 3: It's an hour and a half for her to get anywhere from her house. So that's just how.
Speaker 6: We won't split hairs.
Speaker 3: Oh let me tell you guys, while everybody's watching, I know we've lost a couple of you. If you want to be on a Calling All Beings listener round table for the members, because I want to do something for the members that is. And yeah, it was so great hearing Nick's story. Yeah, I mean, and I could have gone more. You know, obviously in the community, people are a little bit nervous to share things about the himself as a result of being docsed, right Bia, But you know, I'm sure he wanted to talk more. But anyway, you know, we got I thought we got some and I really wanted the fact that he went and took that money. He didn't want to be a waiter. Go ahead, do you have something to say good?
Speaker 6: I mean the fact that he was twenty three, twenty four years old hitting the lottery and could have blown it, And that was a very smart investment that he made, which literally set him up for his future. Like I give him so much credit for that, Yes, I did give my hair, did so. But I give him so much credit me too, for you know, investing his money wisely. And look at he's in his he's thirty and he's saying he's going to be able to retire. I mean, and he's doing something that he went to school for. I mean, I'm big on technical schools. I have two kids that have gone through technical schools. And absolutely, if you don't know which I mean, learning a.
Speaker 4: Trade what you want to do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, learning a trade is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's what whatever it is. There's no such thing as a bad job. Only jobs that you like and don't like. And if you like your job, if you are doing maintenance or janitorial work at the at the local school and you love that and you love seeing the smiling kids' faces every day and the smiling teachers who are growing young people into into young men and young women, that's amazing. It's there isn't such a There isn't such a thing as a job that isn't cool. As long as you like what you're doing, that's all that matters.
Speaker 6: And it really comes down to work ethic. You can be a janitor and the work ethic that you learn. And like my daughter also went my daughter went through co Op what Nikki Haircuts was mentioning. She's also a hairdresser, and my son is a welder. Both went to the same technical school. Totally like, but honestly like the fact that this young man could have spent his money, his winnings and just blew it all, but instead decided to invest in real estate, which is the best investment any of us can ever do.
Speaker 3: This is funny for Megan East and Hi Meghan, She says, the disappointment of reading congrats Meghan to them and say Meghan Lobowski was hard. I'm not coming back from that. It's just like, it wasn't me. I just donated, and it's the shaggy.
Speaker 4: It wasn't me.
Speaker 3: It was We're sorry, Megan, but we're glad that you know you donated and you're still a hero here even though you didn't win the dinner. They're gonna do more. This is not the last two. They've been successful. They're gonna do more of these dinners, you know, and who knows, you might get to have a dinner with Karen Beatrice and probably that's probably not gonna you can't have dinner with Beatrice, but probably not.
Speaker 6: I'm local, but I did want to say I just got back from the event in Watertown. It was Kathy O'Grady put it on she's the lady that does those really cool shirts. And actually I just got myself a shirt. It says I wear my Heart on my sleeve. I wear my heart on my sleeve and then it has Karen's signature on the arm and it says she wrote this at that fundraiser, uh three, Karen Read. So so I just went to the It was a knitting so it was. It was a knitting event at Dona Hughes in Wantatown, and people were there had they had pre purchased their ticket to knit these blankets, so they were like these little kids, but they also opened it up to anybody who didn't who just wanted to go hang out, get a meal of food and a drink. So we I sat with gen Aaltman, she was there, Meredith was there, Laura Murray was there, so alsome ladies. And I met a lot of cool people there, a lot of people that Actually I met this one lady who I was telling her it was her first time coming out to a Karen Read events, and she's like, I've just been wanting to surround myself with people that like I have this in common because I try to talk to my family members and they just don't get it. And I told her, you know, check out Calling All Beings and all the YouTube shows, especially the ones on our side, to block out the other side. And she was like, I can't wait to come back out again, because you do feel good when you surround yourself with people you have something something so deeply in common with in common with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't have said it any better myself. You just want to say in commonwealth.
Speaker 6: I know, I don't know what the heck I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, but no, I agree with you. I couldn't have said it any better myself. That's suns. You're right, Michelle Littlefield. We are cheering you. By the way, Michelle Littlefield will be hosting a Turtle Boy fundraiser on Calling All Beings eighth of March. Yes, I know you're ready to slay me eighth the March. So if you'd like to join us for that, yeah, eight the March, Yeah, so says Meredith. So Meredith will be hosting along with Michelle Littlefield. I suspect we're gonna have some other surprises for you. I don't know who what, but I suspect what's Stay tuned.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 6: This is calling all beans. You never know what the next surprise is going.
Speaker 3: You don't know, you don't know what's gonna happen. We don't know what's gonna happen. But thank God now, yeah, thank Mas was back in the chat tonight, so I know he's not mad at us, so that was good. Christina as Mussen is down for the round table. So we just need somebody else to be down for the roundtable other than you mean, Christina.
Speaker 6: Right, and just and just to give some people an over. So like when you're on YouTube, when you're you know, it literally feels like a zoom call. So just for clarity, like it just feels like, hey, I'm like sitting here facetiming. That's really what it feels like to me. I mean, obviously I see the chat moving along if I'm paying attention, but it just feels like we're having a conversation. It's very natural, Like you don't you don't get the jitters like when you're being you know, you're speaking into a large crowd that you got all these people looking at you. It doesn't feel that way. It literally feels like I'm just facetiming you and we're just talking, So it is very laid back and it's not as intimidating as it may appear when you're watching somebody on YouTube. It really isn't that way when you're on the show.
Speaker 3: So there's again, I couldn't have said it better myself. There's nothing to be nervous about. You come on cameras just like you're in a Zoom meeting, and we're going to shower you with love and attention and affection. So you're going to feel great because we're going to feel good that you decided to come. So if you want to be on a Calling All Beings Member roundtable, please hit me up so that we can get you on there.
Speaker 6: And DJ is very responsive too. I just want to say, I'll give you credit. You're very responsive. DJ literally goes through and make sure he comments to you know, after the replay crew, he goes back on no right giving you too.
Speaker 9: Much, So he literally goes back and make sure he answers every single person who comments like that's dedication, and if you email him, he will reply.
Speaker 6: So I can just honestly say that you're very responsive and you take your show very serious, and I definitely commend you for that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. Lov Yet, we are here for more than just a show. People call me. If I had to say how many listeners have called me, I probably say a dozen total different listeners. Britt was a listener that called me and ended up getting on the show. Bia Well you know, saw her at the party, at the Turtle Boy party. That's how she ended up getting on the show. So this show is not exclusive. It's more so if you want to call me and talk about something relative to the case, if you want to talk about UFOs, if you want to talk about bigfoot, you know, whatever you want to talk about. If if there's an issue that you just want to discuss, people can call me. I'm not you know, I'm not difficult to reach. I'm not. There's no wall up between me and you. So I just know that Christina and I have had several conversations. So anyway, so there's that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's yeah, it's not exclusive, you're inclusive. That's really the way I would, you know, summarize that, just to circle back and put a bow on it.
Speaker 3: Here's my other colorad in right here. If if I won the lottery, I'd buy a big duplex and ask anybody to be my nagyba.
Speaker 6: Oh there you go, Oh, there you.
Speaker 3: Go, Melissa. Ask these two coloraddings. And remember, Melissa, if you're on the Global, you can find me on the Global. Last name s A N M A R c Oh, you will find me there. That's my last name and it's not Samuel is not my first name. I'll give you a hint. So there's two of us in Air Force Base Forsus Samuel and then and then there's me, So hit me up with that. Let's see. Do they have a tech elementary school out there South Shoa. It's only offered in high school. I don't know if they have one in elementary. I don't know who I'm getting messages from.
Speaker 6: Did you say in elementary school? No, it is just high school here.
Speaker 3: So yeah, because it's dangerous. I mean, you start getting into auto mechanics and welding. You know, I did auto mechanics in high school, and it can you know, it can get a little. Somebody named Kevin is here, Hi, Kevin, good to see you. Hey, Kevin Kennedy and Ara, Hello, Julie. So happy to have an the Kennedy in here. It's not just me? So what else? All right? I think we're about ready close the show. My voice is sufficiently shot, and I have a show tomorrow. Yes, I'm gonna be on when brid happens at at five pm my time? Seven pm?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 3: What time? Based on what I've read on next you do a great YouTube show, I'm not sure. Oh Boston Brandy. Yeah, Boston Brandy for sure.
Speaker 6: Yes. And actually Boston Brandy is going to be Can I just plug her? She's gonna be doing her very first show. Oh yeah, on Resistance to Silence this coming Tuesday. So I'm very proud of you, Brandy. Make sure you're gonna do great. Just you just facetiming your friends and that's all. It's That's what it comes down to. So you're gonna do great. I know you're nervous. And then maybe you'll come here on cabinet.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're welcome to come oncab Boston Brandy. You're welcome to be on a round table or whatever you want to do. You're welcome here.
Speaker 6: And if you don't follow Boston Brandy, she is so amazing with words. She does these awesome tiktoks. She actually just did a TikTok about the movement and she's very, very creative. Heiner's dead, but yes, definitely, her first show's coming up. So I'm very proud of you. Can't wait to tune in on Tuesday. Boston Brandy, Love you girl, definitely love your Brandy.
Speaker 3: I hope you'll come and have a meal of food with us. That one is going to be at town Spa Pizza on Friday, twenty eighth January.
Speaker 6: I know, Nope, twenty eighth of January. We're in February and this is going to be March twenty.
Speaker 3: Eighth, sir, twenty eight March. I'm two months behind town Spa Pizza, Yes, in Stoughton, in Stoughton, so you're if you want to come there and have a meal of food, we will be there and we can chat, make a reservation, et cetera. So that's for all of you. My initials are DJ. So let me say that my middle name Amy positive Pathways. My friend is the letter J. That is literally my middle name is the letter Jay. Boston, Brandy stt YouTube. Here's Nurse deb I be of the doobleg Oh the Canton Chronicles. Okay, so the Canton Chronicles is John Como's notice. I want to do that. John Como's his YouTube. He has started it about a week or two ago, maybe two weeks ago. He is an outstanding host, he's an outstanding intellect, and he's an outstanding personality even if he is naked most of the time when he comes on this show. That notwithstanding, check out the Canton Chronicles. I am looking forward to, uh collaborating with John at some point. We've talked different techniques stream yard, YouTube and so forth, and I'm going to be there for John. I think he's going to be meeting up with us for the meal of food. But we will. You should never ensure your voice because we do it. Thank you, Thank you, well, I will. I'll look for some insurance. More love for Boston Brandy Uh, Brenda Uh and yeah it would it would be. Oh, she's going to try some detective Molons is going to try to get there and.
Speaker 6: Can I answer Amy?
Speaker 3: Amy?
Speaker 6: Under an hour? So that's nothing because you know us not your girls. Got to drive wherever we want to go, whenever we want to go anywhere, So under an hour you can get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so val hell oh email again, please is calling. I'll put in the chat all beings one at gmail dot com. Okay, so there it is in the chat calling all beings the numeral one at gmail dot com, and any of you can email me, call me if you want to talk, et cetera. I'm so good with people. I don't know about that. I'm not too sure about that Boston Brandy, but thank you The Naked News. That that that should be the name of John shows the Naked News. I feel like he's mislabeled that show. All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna say good night to you as as Detective Molan said. Please, if you would, even as you're checking off, hit the like button, I would really appreciate it. It would be great for the show. I'll let be a say goodbye to you guys, and then I'll say goodbye.
Speaker 6: Yes bye. Thanks for letting me jump on. Like I said, I just came from that events, so I jumped on as quickly as I could. So. But it was a great interview with Nikki Yircut's good job to both of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was amazing. Ye, we're honored. That were the first show that he's ever been on. I'm very surprised. He's a great guy and I will one hundred percent be inviting him back on call. John I said, Hi, Detective Mullins and thank you mods. You guys were fantastic tonight. I really appreciate you. I thought we had a great show. It was extremely positive. Thank you Sherry Dee again for being so generous with the memberships. That was extremely kind of you and on behalf of all of the mods. And this is DJ saying peace out, one love, We'll see you down the road. And we're always wondering what is up around the Bend.