Speaker 1: And here we go May still, the fifteenth of September twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and I'm doing a part two and for some goddamn reasons open I'm gonna see dogs in a minute. Anyways, hello buster. Anyways, here we are broadcasting for part two of the Monday night shows that I'm doing, just you know, because I gotta get this done by request. You know, the very few supporters that I have remain and I want to do what it is they ask and I've been asked several times to do the news wrap ups, and unfortunately, I can only work with what the universe gives me. So we're going to dive into the thing that everybody else is talking about in this segment which I separated, and you know, we're gonna have to do it. We're gonna have to talk, you know, Charlie Kirk, and I went away from the microphone to try and message somebody. I had a little little chaos here in the office quickly, but anyway, it is what it is. I gotta talk Charlie Kirk. I know everybody else and their mother is doing this already. I know that, but they're missing everything that to me is everything about this. You know, very few people are covering it properly, okay, and it's getting weird out there, Okay, it just is. You know, Look, I go through hundreds of things in order to create one podcast. If I do a solo podcast, there is no way that less than one hundred pieces of media have been consumed. I may show you a list of five or six write commentary about it, but me doing that is a twenty to one elimination of This is garbage. This is pointless. This is repetitive because I'm not here to repeat what other people are saying. I'm here to look at things from an angle they didn't. And that doesn't make me any friends, It doesn't make me fans. Okay. They captured this twenty two year old suspect in the Charlie Kirk assassination. Finally they say they have the right suspect. They've caught two other persons of interest before that. That people automatically took as guess what the perpetrator. And you know, this kid apparently comes from a Christian Republican MAGA home. He wasn't with Antifa. Although people are going to tell you that he was the slang on his weapon. What was written out was actually online gamer stuff. You know, it's more about being poned instead of you know, being drowned or whatever in you know, woke mob ism whatever. I don't know what the terminology is anymore. I don't care the left right paradigm, the wing nuts. They're screwing together other weird ideas. Now they got a guy, one of the first guys that was arrested, right that was arrested like moments after the assassination took place. And this is a horror show all the way around, not just for his family. I don't care about. His wife is now gonna, you know, capitalize on his death and go around and try and you know, do see exactly how she can float along, you know, the will that has now been given to him by the establishment, the state as well as the outsiders, but not quite the gripers all the way to the real friends right now, which is saying, no matter how right wing you are, you're not right wing enough, which is a gradual progression, just like Trump saying, you know, people at Rhinos, if they don't agree with me, Republicans in name only, even though they were the standard bearers for Republicans for decades, and those standards held and they were supposed to be what our baseline of real true American values, but they weren't Republican enough, just like you can't be woke enough on the left. Yes, I'm going to do this too fisted because it needs to be done anyway. They captured a suspect moments after Charlie Kirk's tragic assass the nation where he was hitting the neck whether Bpe's right and it was deflected or looks to me like a direct shot, but you know, look eyesight, and I'm not doing a deep analysis on his shooting just I did see the original videos which are now mostly blocked and you know censored. You know, the lefty mob is so bad at their propaganda that by the time you even begin to research their nonsense, if you do a full thorough, deep dive, like for an hour or two, they're already retracting their crap. The Republicans can't keep it straight because they just wanted somebody, anybody to blame and string them up quick. They nailed two persons of interest right away, and one of these guys was taken away right away and was shown on the videos that went viral, you know, saying stuff like shoot me, I did it, shoot me, I did it. Weirdly left and right wing extremists, the real extremists, Okay, not just the ones that are being told they're the extremest being pitted against each other in public like normal on Fox News and CNN and whatnot. But the real deep dark rabbit holes of wokeism, strangeness, and also right wing fascism. They're out there and they're arguing but agreeing on something very very odd. They think that first guy who was screaming shoot me, whose name I'm not even gonna mention, might have been present at nine to eleven describing the towers falling in New York and guess what, he's a crisis actor. I'm not kidding. This is what they're pushing in these weird, weird, deep dark holes in the extremes. And they had another suspect. They've dosed people, terrorized docks and exposed. At least thirty people connected to the two persons of interest now have been terrorized and had their lives overturned and tossed into disarray, totally disrupted because the right Wing thought they might have been somehow connected to the perpetrator. But the FBI arrested people, and the locals arrested people. And guess what, just like with other assassinations, does any of this sound familiar to the nineteen sixty three incident. You know, they arrested a couple of people before Oswald. What happened there? They had the wrong people. Well, they had a couple of the wrong people here and Charlie Kirk and one of them, weirdly was screaming, I did it shoot me, which very bizarre. And there's a lot of bizarre wrinkles in this. No matter how, somebody is trying to straighten it out to you and tell you, Nope, it's absolutely just this straight line. This is a lefty Nope, it's absolutely this straight line. This is a maga kid Anyway. I'll get to the punchline on that later. But a lot of people are trying to oversimplify this and tell you they have all the knowledge when they're taking fragmentary information, weaving it into the tapestry they want to see it become and telling you they've got the truth the scoop on it, you know, Biden being unable to handle things in public and other incompetent people because they got too old, and whether Trump actually has dementia, not much of this matters so much in this case. But I got to tell you there is something that does matter quite a bit, okay, and I'm going to get to it. I'm going to get to it, but it's pretty rough and right wing people are not going to like it. So let me offer the olive branch of peace here as Kerrie Lake delivers remarks or whatever it is you want to call it, at a Charlie Kirk memorial that was broadcast on c SPAN, you know, not on a right wing network or on c SPAN. Okay, you know where they keep track of stuff. A memorial and prayer service prayer vigil, excuse me, which was held at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC. Okay, apparently yesterday Sunday. I'm a place, I'm a Cary Lake's remarks. I'm not a fan of carry Lake, but I want you to listen closely to how well she definitely signals the sentimentality that is being amplified and modulated for a particular purpose at a memorial service and prayer vigil ostensibly.
Speaker 2: He's welcome a senior advisor for the US Agency for Global Media, Carrie.
Speaker 1: Lately Senior Advisor for the US Agency for Global Media. If that's not a Norwellian title, I don't know what is. But let's listen to Kerry Lake, because I haven't actually listened to all of these comments myself.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Charlie, you can still draw a crowd.
Speaker 4: And I know that if Charlie were to be told wow, you filled up Kennedy Center tonight, he said, it wasn't me, it was God.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 3: Wheah, miss Charlie.
Speaker 4: I will say that he would be He'd have a couple of criticisms tonight he said, where are the smoke machines?
Speaker 3: Where's the confetti? Where are the sparklers?
Speaker 4: When Bobby Kennedy took the stage, because Charlie knew how to put on a show to spread the message of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: It's really did.
Speaker 1: Okay. Charlie Kirk was there to spread the message of Jesus Christ. Just just say, you know what.
Speaker 3: There's a in the Book of Genesis.
Speaker 4: There's a Bible quote that says, in so many words, it's actually a little easier to understand if I put it in modern language.
Speaker 1: In the Book of Genesis, there's a quote and I'm not going to quote it. I'm going to give you my own version of it because you fill in the.
Speaker 3: Blank what the enemy meant for harm, God will use for good. That God is using Charlie card for good.
Speaker 1: Visually, she does have an index card, so I guess she needed to stall to find the index card. Well, mashing up the meaning of whether I'm going to quote something or paraphrase it.
Speaker 3: But okay, I'm heartbroken. Got Charlie's loss thirty one and somebody took his life. I got the call on Wednesday. I was working and a friend of.
Speaker 4: Mine call him said, as Charlie, Okay, ever, rebody was shot, said Charlie.
Speaker 3: Who couldn't have been chart Charlie Kirk and I got on of course, I went to Twitter, like how many of you went to Twitter? To Twitter?
Speaker 4: And I saw a clip of people running.
Speaker 3: And I thought, that doesn't look good. That doesn't look good.
Speaker 4: I knew Charlie was starting up this amazing movement where he was going to go campus to campus to talk about America and what's happening in America, which is so amazing. And so powerful and talk to people who disagreed with him, debate them. There's nothing more peaceful than that. Our first clip I saw was of people running, and I thought, that looks bad, but of course everything's going to be fine.
Speaker 3: And then I saw another clip and it was Charlie being.
Speaker 4: Asked a question, and out of nowhere, an assassin's bullet came through the crowd and hit him in the neck. We saw his head, we saw the blood, and we.
Speaker 3: Saw them go down.
Speaker 4: We've got to stop this, folks, we can't let this go on. This violence has got to stop.
Speaker 1: It might help to stop the violence if you don't give people the idea that they are of the devil and evil. They could be your opponents, they could disagree with you, but they're not automatically Satan's work. See when you do that, she's using metaphor jokes, you know, nuances that she may or may not understand at all. But she knows well enough. She's been a politician long enough, and she's the head of Global whatever the hell or wellyan title that we now have for her. She knows well enough that you can't take every word that is stated seriously, because not I mean especially as a politician. She knows not every word that comes out of a human figure's face is one that they actually mean. They're insincere often, so you can't take what they say that seriously. So when you declare someone evil, Satan's work, Satan's soldier, the enemy of all things that matter to you, that are taking away your country, your life, your race. When you tell people that that's the case, that is how you encourage someone to go, I am a soldier for God. I'm gonna do God's work. And that's a logical and righteous thing, doing God's work. And how do you do God's work? You combat evil? How many times does that have to be drilled into the Judeo Christian mind before you realize that a small percentage of you will take it seriously, because you will, and some of you can accomplish great things when you do. I've encouraged Christians by counseling them as a minister, to utilize precisely that the idea the divinity is within you, that God blessed you with it, that you are special because you know what, Almost every religion teaches the followers that they are special because they are and they're not wrong. They I got problems with the you're the old only people that are special, like when you become the chosen ones, You're the only true follower of God's law. You're the only one who is following the right God literally the definition of devices. But to encourage people that God is within them and they should behave as God would want them to. Some people might decide that if they are true follower of Christ, they're going to behave like Christ. And if they did, they'd be disruptive to some of the institutions that they're bowing to. If they decided to be christ like, to use Christian as a verb, and if they were acting as the Father and the Holy Spirit, the entirety of the Trinity, and they did their best through their imperfect human vess vessel to do so without regard to having to destroy or denigrate others, but seeking to uplift all, because all are God's children. If that was done, and that was followed in its true spirit, I would have no objection to how you interpret your book. You don't read it properly, you don't read it entirely, and you don't read a properly you know, transcribed nor translated version. But that's okay if you could keep the spirit. I am willing to encourage as a multi faith listener, a multi faith minister in people that are devout Christians. Take that spear it even if you don't look. You don't have to fully understand everything. Ah, why God would not expect you to understand all that which is under you? Know God? Because God is God. Look at your hierarchy, there's only one of those according to your faith. You can't be expected to be God. You can't even try to be God, blasphemy. But you have that spirit in you. You have that gift. And that gift is not a gift that you take and you just covet and you hide away from others. That is a gift that you grant others by doing, by serving, by being a minister of sorts one way or another. This is the the type of thing that I do in religious counseling. I know it sounds crazy from what you hear on my show usually, but that's a separate role for me. I don't normally do and I don't like to bring religion onto this show. I haven't done it much over the years at all. I've talked about morality, but religion and that type of spiritual conversation, I've discouraged it because too many people take that to be the ultimate divisive mechanism. Because, as I said, if the logic works, you're of God, you are in God's image, all that stuff true with absolute certainty. And then you have others who are on your team telling you, but this is the evil of the tyrannical. This is literally the work of the devil. Well, the righteous and godly man is required to destroy that. That's not even murder, to destroy that, that is to punish and remove evil. In fact, you save lives by taking that life. I've heard that many a time, and you know what, I can see the logic in it. If somebody stops the mass murderer before he murders the mass, I mean, it almost sounds like I'm gonna go into star trek here. You know, the right, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. Indeed, they do. It's the logical balance. It's a logical scale. If the idea is that one man dies to prevent the death of many more, it's a dicey area because all life is supposed to be equally sacred. But again, these are the things that are forgotten in the teaching because they remember the part about the eye for an eye, but they don't know how they got to making that determination, and they forget again that the Christ character in the book says many times I am the new law, the old laws or for the old people. Since I'm here, guess what new sheriff new rules. I'm not mocking this. I'm telling you that literally, it says that in any of your Bibles, no matter how you read it, the red words that Christ is supposed to have spoken, whatever variation in the Catholic Bible. A couple other Bibles add or subtract a chapter, but I'm telling you it's retained in all of them. The Christ is the new Covenant. He is the new law in and of himself. Do things my way and you follow the law. It's right there. But anyway, when I'm listening to somebody else flinging religion around in a certain way, I gotta tell you, I find some of this efensive. But I'm going to continue and just let carry Lake play a little through, and we're gonna get into less serious things and more important issues where I have a worldly obligation, just like a man who is of Christ and christ like has an obligation to confront and prevent evil from thriving. I feel I have an obligation to point out that which is no one seems to want to face or think about, doesn't make me friends. And oh Christ says something about that in the Bible too. This ain't going to make your friends, but it will make for a time when you know you did right, and that's when things get a lot easier on you than they would be if you were in the wrong. But let's continue with Carrie Lake and her pseudo Christian interpretations that she applies to Charlie Kirk, the people in this place, and that the Kennedy Center of all places in between jokes and her index cards.
Speaker 3: And I'm not.
Speaker 4: Gonna say our side is perfect, but damn it, this is coming from the other side. How does a twenty two year old become so filled with hate?
Speaker 3: Five years earlier, I was told he was a Trump supporter.
Speaker 4: And we sent our kids off to college and they brained Washington. I am making a pleat of mothers out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he spent his whole life in a Conservative Republican House. So far as what's being reported lately, Trump supporter actually had a Halloween costume where he's sitting on Trump's shoulder a couple of years back, and he spent a couple of months. He didn't go to college for years or dive deep. He went to college for a couple of months, kind of barely attended left, and that was enough to brainwash him away from all that all important upbringing that he had in the conservative Christian Republican House. Just realize the maths she's throwing at you. Mothers, Make sure they don't deprogram your children that you programmed. Not so good if they broke it in two months at a college that he barely went to. Criticizing Carrie Lake here, not justifying this kid who's obviously got a psycho issue, and he's clearly got a problem. He's not cooperating, which is weird because a guy who wants to write announcements on a bullet and wants to kill somebody in public who doesn't want to take credit for it. I gotta tell you, it reminds me of another shooter. They told me I'd absolutely certainly done it. I'm not saying this kid is innocent, not at all. But something's wrong with the story so far. And I think as we go through a couple other audio clips and other things happening, if you're thinking for yourself, you might see what's wrong with the story as we go. And it's not carry Lake's story, although she's carrying the echo of it in this. You know, let me use God as another weapon speech.
Speaker 4: Do not send your children into these indoctrination camps.
Speaker 1: Up are you ah? The indoctrination camp that I say again, broke your fine upbring in a month or two.
Speaker 4: At one moment, that twenty two year old who shot Charlie was a baby in his mother's arms, and by all accounts, those parents did a good job raising him until.
Speaker 3: He was sent off to be brainwashed.
Speaker 4: We have lived through the most horrific brainwashing campaign in the history of mankind.
Speaker 1: This I concur with. But this kid is not good enough proof of it for going to college. Now. There is brainwashing going on that, from what we can tell so far, is evident in this kid's life. He was brainwashed into violence from his otherwise more stable kind of you know, consistent upbringing and programming. No matter what you think of it, there was a you know, there was conservatism before Trump and pre Trump. You know, I know it seems like one hundred years ago, but quite honestly, the guy didn't get selected until twenty sixteen, right, so less than a decade ago. Conservatism didn't mean following Trump guys twenty two. So when he was twelve, there was no trump Ism. There was no maga maga maga, not really. I mean, maybe his parents were there right at the beginning, but even so, oh, maga maga maga didn't really happen until this guy started a run in ten years ago intensely against Hillary. Lock her up. And he was twelve by then, a lot of his formative years already done. I've got much more serious questions than the you know, it's easily debatable, and we could talk about it, and we could debate, and we could argue over exactly what spiritual forces are at play here. It's hard to empirically prove that someone is of for and by the devil. That's for sure, it really really is. But there's a lot of better questions here, and I do mean a lot of better, better questions to be asked about. What's happening here? Why is it that how many wrongs make the right paradox both sides? Like I told you, I mean, the most extreme sitting here going what the hell crisis actors insane? That is, by the way, I say again, I don't endorse that crap at all. You know, blame whitey tidy, righty hook and race bait. Yeah, that's going on from the left. It's not very coherent, but again it is the left. It is eerily more coherent than most things that those fools spit out. But you know, it's the keystone cops of you know, cognitive organization there. The right is well organized and well focused. I mean, don't get confused by you know, the former Hindu currently Christian talking about Valhalla. That kind of makes sense if you understand right wing ism and the newly adopted white people. It all makes sense. But then again, maybe some of it doesn't. Right, Maybe some of it doesn't. I don't know. I gotta say, b Pete loves that guy Gutfeld on Fox. But another thing I found offensive regarding God from Fox recently was Gutfeld in his statement, let's see if you can catch what I find offensive here?
Speaker 6: So their legacy grows in Charlie's will too, beyond his wildest dreams. And where Charlie is right now, he is fine.
Speaker 5: I picture God asking him for his autograph.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk is fine because he's in heaven, and that's Gutfield's idea, but also he thinks God is going to ask for Charlie Kirk's autograph. Anybody want to look up hyperbolic in a dictionary somewhere, just somewhere.
Speaker 3: To be public.
Speaker 7: It should be quick, it should be televised. By the way you could sell, you could force the government wat you could have brought to you by Coca Cola to be public. It should be quick, it should be televised.
Speaker 1: That's Charlie Kirk's idea about public executions. Later on in that discussion, he goes on to talk about how they should be by guillotine, and his panel starts talking about how young should the children be allowed to watch it. I don't know if that part is in the Bible somewhere. Maybe somebody can give a chapter and verse on that, but I don't recall. I mean, then again, people find parts of stories and say that's an encouragement sometimes, and there are rabbis and priests that will agree with that concept. But I guess that's the difference between being a Methodismist or a Methodist and you know, maybe rewriting the whole thing and trying to make it strange and talking about how you know, the darker your skin is, the lower and closer you are to Hell like the Mormons did. I guess there are nuances to be had. I'm going to talk about the thing that I find most offensive about all this, and it's got nothing to do with God in the next segment year and finally get this Charlie Kirk thing dispatched with as far as I'm concerned, although people are going to continue to talk about it and it'll continue to be the spell cast through the casts in order to maintain the Caste system. Yeah, that one that we have in America now that you better believe is a lot more real than Charlie Kirk thought it was. There are no starving children in America. The only reason why people don't have things because they need to get a job. Well, Dad, what else did.
Speaker 3: The be.
Speaker 1: Sticking around it? How do that go? Ahead?
Speaker 3: Call it the truth about the Jafa assassination?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 4: Wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry cancer weapons.
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 4: But Okaywal was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 8: Come on, now, has it real?
Speaker 5: Effert on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown us is her own words and the known evidence in the case. To get at well a different perspective, let's say you can get Judithari Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s j f K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 3: Thank you all the great information.
Speaker 2: The views expressed by callers, stools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air o'jlly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of Jelly dot com or Jeff O'Kelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue. Thank you.
Speaker 9: This is James Corbet at Corpa Report dot com and you're listening to the olly affected o'helly dot com.
Speaker 1: My name is Alex the Duel. I'm gonna turn you out, Phara and Farah and I practice person Night and Drelaw. I'm from Macon, Georgia dot com Radio network.
Speaker 6: Is what would I do? Revelation through conversation in a radio show slash podcast. You want the good news, listen to the o'helly effect. Check o'celly is the most underrated voice in all media, news, education, and entertainment. The Daily Bread from o'helly dot com. Go there, save yourself from ignorance.
Speaker 7: Revelation though, sage.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, calin, I'm the truth about the Jafay assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 3: Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends you knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 2: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 8: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 5: Real effort on the Day of hay assassination.
Speaker 3: Book into Claims.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Vary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 6: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 5: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpowers such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot Com Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 8: You know what uranium is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I think called nuclear weapons and other things.
Speaker 8: Like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 2: The use expressed by callers schools There anyone else who happens to get on the aera of jelly dot com if you not necessarily reflected he views of Jelly dot com or Jeff Jelly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Devilation through Conversation.
Speaker 1: Segment number two of this particular snapfoo news or news snaffoo. I don't know, maybe we should I think it should be snapoo news anyway, segment number two of podcast number two from this Moonday or Monday night. Here we go and let's try and keep it tight. The bottom line is, I'm much more offended by something else here. Yeah, that's right, I'm listing my grievance is my offended, snowflake ish thing. You know, So people that are gonna vote for jd vance, you've decided the PayPal mafia should run the country. Just so you know. I see Aaron Franzis responding on Twitter to somebody who's saying that and just letting the world know they will be voting for j Evans because they think Donald Trump might not run again. But if Trump runs again, hey maybe maybe maybe. Look, this is what I find even more offensive, the fact that, no matter what, the right side of the equation continues to support their people even when they can't do the job. Cash Pattel, who's probably gotta give, Like I say, Hunter k and Cash to guess who the alleged shooter's dad. That's what they were offering, and that's what they were offering within hours of the assassination of Charlie Kirk. But let's put Charlie Kirk aside. My feelings about him, my thoughts about him, are not important. It's a tragedy. It's a horrible thing. A thirty one year old who is not directly harming anyone should not be shot dead for any reason, and the perpetrator should be punished. Very simple. However, when you have a guy like Cash Patel heading up the FBI, guess what you get ineptitude and idiocy for the sake of gaining TV and online viral presence. What am I talking about? Right? This guy, foolish enough went out and made a public statement that they had already gotten the shooter when they grabbed one of these other guys. I think it might have been the guy that some of these wing nuts thinking it was a crisis actor who was screaming shooting me I did it kind of logical to think maybe he did it. But then again, a mental case could be yelling anything at any time under pressure. A shot was fired and people went to run in. There was clearly a high stress environment on the campus. What was the old guy doing there? Anyway? I don't want to ask those questions. I'm not feeding the crisis actor police at this point. No, let's get into it. Cash Betel makes public statements we got the shooter, not, we got a suspect, not, we've taken someone. He is not careful about his statements, just like Donald Trump, who went on Fox and Friends, Oh, I'm happy we got the guy. You know, Richard Nixon made this mistake with Charles Manson where he said, we've got the murderers before they were convicted. We got this due process thing here for anybody who's under the jurisdiction of the United States, and this shooter is from all accounts, I understand a citizen too. So you know, no matter what circular, stupid argument you want to make about the Constitution, he's got rights as a defendant, including to a vigorous defense. And guess what that can now include a subpoena for the FBI director to have him come up and say you said that you had the other guy and he was the guy. Now you captured my client and said he was the guy. Which time were you wrong and which time were you just talking out your ass and not knowing what you're talking about. And you're the head of the agency and you're the taskmaster because you fired the superiors that would have been running that investigation and making that statement in that particular location, and you rushed to the podium to make ill timed and ill advised statements that a local yocal prosecutor would not bother to make to the media in any murder case. So, FBI Director Patel, which time were you either inept or incorrect? And how do we know that you were in apt or incorrect on on one occasion and not both. This is what we call reasonable doubt, folks. Now, I'm not a lawyer, true, but even you've seen a courtroom drama and often reasonable doubt comes up. But there's more to it than this. This guy's literally in charge of an agency where arguments could be made that for political reasons, for the reasons of his own emotional creation, or to satisfy agendas outside of the correct implementation of investigation and justice. Being careful to not poison the tree from which the evidence is the fruit of You're responsible to do that, right, So which time were you screwing that up or not? And by the way, since you made emotional statements ill advised once again about how you're gonna nail this person and now you're going to see him in Valhalla because you're clearly Nordic Aryan warriors. Okay, that's what that means out there in a righteous battle and now your fallen brother. Do you think possibly? Because other people might be recused from investigations if they knew the murder victim. But you're not only involved with it, you're driving it. You're driving the public, contaminating the jury poll how many aspects of reasonable doubt did cash Bettel open up? Whoever is going to prosecute this thing to have to deal with? Plus releasing fragmentary evidence, okay, violating Fourth Amendment, Fifth Amendment, all kinds of stuff on various people's behalf. The right to a fair trial kind of tainted here presumption of innocence, which is also one of those things in our due process facing your accusers when multiple accusers have now emerged regarding him committing a crime, a competent defense lawyer with a little bit of imagination could probably bury the prosecution in motions. And all you need is a couple of jurors to create guess what hung jury during nullification repeatedly, And since you made sure to amp this up to heated status, you're almost guaranteed you know somebody in Utah. I mean it's not highly likely, but it's possible now that you could get jurors in Utah or any other venue you bring this trial to. Somebody might want to nullify this just to stick it to your conservative ass because you have run around and made it into this you and President Trump and other people. The only person being responsible, frankly, during the public proclamations about this investigation is the governor of Utah, who has been intelligent about the statements he made. Hm hm. Nonetheless, this guy ran out made all sorts of public proclamations, had the President of the United States making some fairly let's call them, what do you call that. Let's see indicative statements where you indicate something you kind of infer inferred statements that could lead someone to believe that there is no reason to even have a trial. And you have not only gone ahead and done that with less evidence than than than than a solid game two turns into clue the board game. Okay, you've done that with fragmentary evidence similar to that. Okay, but you're also possibly creating a way for the perpetrator, if indeed this kid is the perpetrator, to escape punishment because you're not interested in doing your job properly, or you don't know how to do it properly. But you're all about going after that collective punishment and civil war which you want to prosecute as opposed to the perpetrator. Okay, And I know conservative guys are going to be pissed at this me saying is how dare you? Well, let's be honest, man. You know the US Constitution is practically holy doctrine to some people. And and you know, basically, why not just wipe your backside with the other hand while you hold it in either the left or right hand, pick one, because the accused has rights under that thing. I guess if you completely suspend all aspects of habeas corpus and due process, hey we don't need trials anymore. Welcome to guess what not America. But okay, whichever uniform you want to wear a flag you wave as long as you win. Right. I cannot believe that people that swear to love the country and the constitution are perfectly fine with this right now. But they are. And another thing, just because it could easily come up, is something I'm going to read to you from the BBC. In part fired FBI agents are suing cash Fattel over retribution claims Okay, this article from five days ago, so this is contemporaneous with what's happening here. A guy who's got this going on should know better than to be sticking his neck out in public for the photo op he's going to get off of making sure that the president's buddy is being handled by you personally when you don't know how to handle it. Cash three for this from the article. Three former FBI agents havesued FBI Director Cash Patel and US Attorney General Pam Bondi, alleging the officials fired them to a peace President Donald Trump. Patel allegedly told his employees that he had to fire and quotes those individuals because quote his ability to keep his own job dependent on the removal of the agents who worked on cases involving the president end quote, according to the lawsuit. Now pause from the article. If you forget yet the team you're rooting for, and just think about this, and I don't care, Liberal and conservative, listen carefully, red and blue, mega and libtard all together now, if you remove the impartiality of the FBI director who is serving under the threat of the president at the pleasure of the president, and all together as an arm of the president. Then you do not have, by definition, an impartial investigator or head of investigations, a person that needs to recuse themselves from things like this when personal involvement comes up in order to remove the possibility that they might be so over anxious and over zealous in their desire to get somebody, anybody, for this heinous personal act against you and your boss who holds your job and your future in his hands. I mean, you know, things become disqualified when even the lightest when even the lightest caliber weapon is pointed at your head, if you were acting under duress, You're not even supposed to testify in a court case. These are legal norms and precedents that are set in various ways, and I'm not even gonna say I know how to articulate them all. But my point is this guy, in a world of objective and critical thinkers, would immediately make it easy for reasonable doubt to enter the equation regarding this accused assassin, which is what he is right now. And I don't even know if he's been formally charged yet, because who's going to bother to pay attention to the process when nobody cares about the process. They got their man already. I mean, you see the problem. Not saying that he's innocent or deserves to be treated as innocent. What I'm telling you is that under our system, if it's not full of shit, everybody has the presumption of innocence. You know, even if they catch the cannibal killer with a guy's arm hanging out of his mouth. Yeah, you presume that you don't know the entire story until you can enter it into evidence in a court and prove it. You know, So problems. Cash Betel is not competent to do the job of heading the FBI, period, And I said that when he was appointed, and other people said that when he was appointed, and it was like, now you're racist because you don't like Indians and he's a rich guy and he's Trump's you know, pick, and you just have Trump derangement. No, some things are just true. There are various people in jobs that Trump gave jobs too that are not competent at them. He was just rewarding people and giving people stuff that he thought would execute his demands. And fair enough, you kind of are supposed to do that sort of, but not in the direct way and not in the ham handed absolutely, here we go, bag bag bag direct. You know, it's like you want to sleep with a woman, you wine and diner and see if she'll just volunteer to do that with you. You know what I'm saying. You don't just go, hello, let's have sex and go at it. Wait a minute, Donald Trump kind of thinks that way. Well, I mean, at least you can just grab him or kiss him anytime. It's okay, right, okay, so bad joke, But back to it. Here's from the Washington Ap. Okay, and this article, I guess was written on the thirteenth. But man, is this relevant because it lays the early groundwork and it gives again, any competent defense attorney a chance. I don't know who's gonna want to defend. But then again, you know, people get defense anyway because there's lawyers who have you know, do not care who they represent at all. Somebody's gonna get famous off. It is, especially if they basically, you know, do an OJ here and get somebody that you're pretty sure is guilty, right the hell off in one of the highest profile, highest divissive. And here's the other problem with that. The damage that if somebody did find that there was reasonable doubt. You can't see the jury, and there's no way to get this done as a fair trial, and the process has been ruined, and who knows what's going on behind the scenes, where over zealous and oversimplified thinking and stupid jumps to conclusion and improper collection of evidence. One hundred things could be wrong here. I mean, I'm looking at there were people taking away things that were in proximity to Charlie Kirk's murder minutes after it happened. Looks to me like you got crime scene tampering. You got a gun that was allegedly broken down, put back together, broken down on a rooftop, okay, you got a guy changing his clothes various times. You got issues in the fragmentary crap that you released already, and you've got a got by showing there's a bit of prejudice here in the investigative you know, circles, especially like at the head the main boss of the FBI, might be a bit of I don't know what would they call that. I mean, prejudice is a good word, but bias, bias might be a better word. There is clearly a bias that could be shown here. That if properly illustrated and demonstrated to people, could become a display of guess what, this guy was so anxious to nail anybody? He nailed my guy. And the evidence of this, this, this, and this need to be questioned is there, you know? And now you got to go back over things. Was there anything manipulated? And even just by repeating that, as we've learned in America, just by repeating the same crap, whether it's true or not, it can become true to some people in the population. And like I said, all you need is one out of twelve in most states in order to not get a conviction. So what favors are being done here? I know the ultimate goal is totalitarian theocracy, so long as they got the religion that you agree with. And that's all good and fine, and we love this here now in America, we are in a time of the majesty of the majority of voices, even though ask anybody, do you think the majority of people are stupid? Yes, not my people, but the majority of people are stupid. In any media from the American sphere of influence, casts, broadcast, podcast simulcast newscasts, all things cast. There are spells over the American mind. But if somebody breaks through with the factual and realness of what the Constitution actually says, you might have reasonable doubt an undermined investigation, evidence being tossed out of the trial because of his fruit of xyz poison trees, and a guy who is indeed guilty could walk theoretically, and you got people out there dumb enough to think that we're not right wing enough. We need to start the civil war. Now that's going to be a good idea. Crisis actors are appearing in front of Charlie Kirk for god knows what reason destroy anybody who was even remotely a person of interest, because that's the American way. You got Patel admitting allegedly in lawsuits that you know, look, I gotta fire you because I gotta do what Trump says, otherwise I don't have a job, and you know, things get rough, not the way this stuff is supposed to roll. I mean, Valhalla prejudicing potential jurors, judges, etc. While creating reasonable doubts seems like what a competent FBI director does. Inviting scrutiny of any objective observer who could see the FBI as over zealous in building a case. Or how about this, let's get technical. The third party culprit defense a strategy used by defendants to argue that indeed, another person was taken seriously by the investigative agency. There's a name for that defense because he has to run around and make public statements and be you know, look, look, Donnie, I'm doing my jobby Jobbi, Donnie, that's right. I'm going to go and Fox and Friends that tell about how we got him. We got him, which is exactly what that governor said. Sounded just like the tone they used when they told us they got Osama bin Laden. And I know I'm not a lawyer, but do you have to be a lawyer to see this? I mean, if you can just produce any evidence that appears as though there's an alternative suspect. Ah, I'm pretty certain that's the definition of reasonable doubt in most jurisdictions. And various officials have talked about the death penalty. Okay, the governor of Utah make you know, careful statements about punishments in subtle ways, and there are subtle differences that were necessary there. But when local law enforcement all the way to the president or pretty much talking about how they got to put you to death. And you know, you can string together a narrative that's being forged by the entirety of the government, even if Trump praised a small role in it, and his Fox and Friends appearance that he did that morn that day, you get conclusions in public and private just waiting for a person of interest to show up. There's another thing if they have a narrative in place, but they don't have the subject, and they start making assumptions about the subject, and you can prove that, which you can by various public statements. You could just play let's go to the videotape. Warner Wolf used to say in New York. I mean, you know, between that and the hijacking of the Godly, I don't know. If you're an American and you're a Christian and you're not offended, I got to ask what can your team do to offend you? And one more key question, what does victory look like in your mind? In anything that's not right is wrong paradox? I want to know. Seriously, I'm not trying to mock you, although there has been an AI created a Charlie Kirk to mock him a bit where I'm not I've thought about playing it, but I'll probably just give you a link. But Charlie Kirk starts talking about, you know, like he was talking about the death penalty and how he wanted it done and all this stuff, and how it was also okay. They clipped it together with AI stuff about how it's okay that there's gun deaths. You know, it's an acceptable thing. To have a couple of gun debts every year is acceptable because that's how we keep the Second Amendment, and that's an acceptable price to pay. I don't think his children would agree with that when they grow up without him. But he had a right to his view. Didn't deserve to die for it, that's for sure. But they create an AI video where Charlie Kirk realizes he's dead or you're kidding me, and he starts getting angry about I can't believe you guys did this to me. You guys did this to me. I only heard one shot. There appears to be only one perpetrator. Oh and by the way, all of this, you know, he's a tranny or he's dating a tranny, or they can't even substantiate where this kid lived, by the way, because there's two different narratives about that. Where he was living at home and then he wasn't living at home. His grandmother doesn't seem to think he knew anything about politics, by the way. All those messages, the O woo and you know, hey sees a bulge? Can you see a bulge? And all that stuff, and if you can read this, you're gay. It's all gamer crap. It's all gamer taunts when you throw grenade at somebody or a certain bomb at somebody in one of these games. I don't play these things, but my older children probably know it because these are from what I understand, like ten fifteen year old, sort of like phrases that kids used to use taunting each other online. Now, does that mean that that's not something that's being used for a political purpose. No, not necessarily, because there are these little political subgroups and subcultures that also took gaming culture memes and ran with them in a different way. You know, like calling somebody a queen has had a different meaning in different time periods, and you can't even use most of the words for gay or whatever. But they got their own thing going. I mean, I even see younger kids still today using slang like bruh, bruh, bruh, like that's their response to something. It means, I don't really care. It means I'm actually kind of surprised. It means like ten different things. Bruh, bruh, okay, the ouh wau and all that. They got five six different meanings, just like many things do anymore. There are so many, so so many of these weird. Well, you don't know what it means. Great, uh, you know, in the old days, you're not cool. You don't know what debt music is and you don't know what that means. And I have an X on my shoe and that means that I'm this And there's a whole generational game that goes on there. And I'm in my fifties some way out of it. And I was never a video game like Nerd. Like I played video games when games were you know, simpler, and I did play some of the transition into today's games, but you know, at a certain point, I didn't have time for games anymore. You know, I stopped somewhere around I don't know, Mario Kart, the original Resident Evil stuff, you know, probably the first Call of duty stuff came out James Bond for the Nintendo sixty four. That's where I took true joy out of gaming. And I've enjoyed a couple of online games here and there, but usually their throwbacks to something that I did before. You know, like I like my Little Star Trek game for a little while, I've now quit playing that. I played Magic the Gathering online because I couldn't afford to build up my card collection again, so you know, and I played a baseball game. I admit these things, but these are all throwbacks. Activities are things that I've done before and enjoyed before. This isn't you know, new landscape talking to on a headset to people, I mean to me, The first iteration of that was a game called Halo, I think, and it was I think that was an Xbox game. And by the way, it was never an Xbox guy. But anyway, these kids have gone into you know, full on. I got a computer dedicated to a game, and also I've got a gaming console, and we go online and we yell things at each other, and they have to speak in code because to simply you know, say yeah, that's right. You know, you get thrown off at air for you know, I FD you in the A and this and that and hey, you know, screw you a fag and whatever else. Well, they started calling that hate speech, So these guys invented a whole new to basically say, that's right, damn it. I just killed you because you're pain in the ass and f you because you keep costing me money, because I got to keep buying new equipment, because you kill me on this gape and screw you and you're yelling at a guy in Korea. That's real, and that indeed could be the whole of the story with this kid. Truth is you listening to me right now? Unless newly discovered information has been verified, and I mean super verified at this point, you don't know any better right now than what I just said, and I don't. I will tell you that the best and most solid explanation for all of what we supposedly know right now is that we don't know it yet. And it's not trusting the government and trusting the investigators because I don't. But you know, eventually we're going to get a competent enough person to try and put it together, and then we'll have an idea of what actually happened here right now, we are almost in the dark, even though we are. You know, listen, you can see just as little when you're being blasted with all kinds of incoherent lighting from all directions. You're just as blind as if they turn all the lights off and you're in the dark. And we are being blasted with lights from all different directions right now by this information. So the truth is the absolute truth and the punchline to this tragedy, and it is a tragedy. A thirty one year old guy got killed while speaking. This is not supposed to happen here. He wasn't sending people off to war. He was inciting people. Yes, he was irritating people, and he did call people names. Boohoo. None of it deserves a direct bullet to the neck. That simple shouldn't have happened. Shouldn't have to be something that is wiping his kids go through. Absolutely true, shouldn't have been witnessed by a bunch of college kids who barely know what the hell they're doing alive. Absolutely true. Made millions off of being an adjutant and an agitator. True, that's what he did, and he did it well, but the reality is the whole country doesn't need to be turned upside down, especially based on nothing but and I do mean nothing but mis and disinformation which is being fed to you fast and furious from both sides of the equation, alleged sides of the equation. And by the way, see how there's no alternative here to give you an honest look at things. The libertarians, so called libertarians, sucked into the Republican maga. The idiots added to the other idiots that call themselves liberal that aren't really liberal. Both sides of the equation are pumping out their fastest, hardest and best propaganda, and honestly, the right is winning, as they have been for the past few years. They're winning the game. But again, like I talked about on the last show, just simply winning the debate is not the point of debating. It is not the whole reason to debate. I just want to win. Great. You know what if you're playing a game of chess and you decide to shoot the opponent in the head with a gun, well they have to forfeit the game. You win, But did you actually win the game? Did you play chess? Nope? So until new information can be verified, and I'll be able to research, and I won't have to read three hundred articles and go through five hundred commentators and watch different coverage and see who's got which piece of video and what TMZ nedded, what CNN ended up with, what Fox News was privileged with, what the president said, what the investigator said. When I don't have to do all of that in order to get to well, damn, they all are not telling me anything reliable here when I don't have to go through hundreds of things to get to nothing reliable here, folks. I'll get back to this issue. I'll probably be forced back to it on Friday. But I can't help where other people's heads are at. And I know very well I'm not here to make friends anymore. I know that even at my peak. Quite honestly, this is a sad thing to me. I realized this the other day, and I've never said it on air. I don't think anywhere at the peak of my success doing this, even though I couldn't make money, I could range for a short time from eighty to one hundred and twenty thousand listeners. Now I know that's not the massive success of Charlie Kirk or some of these other people. But at the time I was doing it, that was just below upper echelon territory. Couple of times I cracked into, unknowingly even the Apple Top five for news and me it was at news and I think news slash politics podcasts. I was in the top five a couple of times accidentally didn't know it, didn't try and get there. Nobody gave me an award. I'm just saying I arrived there with nobody backing me, just based on what I was doing, and it didn't take as long as it took other people to get half as high there. I didn't maintain that long. What I really truly maintained was a level of about twenty thousand people that were listening to this podcast. That was my successful run, and I could carry that, and I could bring some of that to other shows, and I was happy to share my audience and bring them along to people that even didn't have podcasts before, or didn't know how they would function to do it, or they were veterans and they just didn't have a good platform where they weren't going to be muzzled and screwed with. And I brought different people onto my little network to share that. And I was super happy when I maintained five thousand listeners an episode. I really was. I was thrilled at that for that part of it. The money, oddly enough, worked better at five thousand listeners than it did at eighty or one hundred and twenty at weird spikes. There was a couple of weird spikes where it came up into that area and then fell down. And it wasn't YouTube numbers or some third party thing. These numbers were collected. I would consider them Legitimately. It's gotten far more complex in the following years, but this was reliable. And the sad thing is I guess I was not able to monetize that at the time, because I should have been able to monetize it and turn it into something where I would have made more money then, and therefore I could have maybe had a savings or something when things went the way that they've gone recently, but no more. And I had offers from a couple of places to sort of sell out the archive, and now I'm trying to figure out where to put it somewhere for free businessman. That's never been my primary focus. But the reason why I know I could never maintain those large audiences anyway, not with a good conscience, not to be able to sleep at night, and not to do what it is I originally set out to do with this show. The reason why I know that is because it would have required dishonesty. It would have required me to be disingenuous, and that to me, wasn't worth twelve hundred dollars a week. It wasn't worth one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars in a bulk payment to sell it all out. It wasn't worth money to be dishonest. I got into this to put out something that was uniquely honest and had an integrity to it with some intelligence. I'm not the most intelligent man, but sometimes I would just explore things I wanted to learn about with somebody that I hoped was as knowledgeable as I could find, and I did my best one way or another. And some things I knew about, and I'm confident about what I knew, but I was never too confident to not learn every time I wanted to learn, and I wanted you guys to learn along with me. And if this is the final run, if I'm gone soon, either because I just can't afford to be on the internet and screw around anymore and do that as a focus, or maybe I'm just no longer here, either where I live or on earth. I got to tell you, I don't regret the path I took. I'm okay with it. It won't be me that hurts me. But whatever happens happens, and I'm not worried about it. I know nobody cares. And if you were angry enough with me to already stop listening to get it, hear this part either. So maybe someday though, you'll go back and you'll listen to that idiot you downloaded because it's you know, stuck in your phone and you forgot what you downloaded or something. And like I said, I'll be gone, but you know, hey, you get this one little message here that says it's okay. I don't mind that. I just hope that at some point, whoever you are, wherever you are, that I've given you something of value. And if it's a couple of thoughts, piece of knowledge, advice on a book, if it's just a new way to look at something, well you made it way way more. We're worth it than any of the money could have been. I could have used it, Definitely I wanted to, and was you know, bold and arrogant enough to think that I could take care of my family with this and do it in a way that didn't, you know, just make me some kind of horror on the internet. But you know, I never claimed to be one hundred percent right about everything. I just claimed to give you something different than what you would get elsewhere. And hopefully I did that and provide it just a bit of value. Whether you took this show for free, or you supported it, or you never cared, whatever, I really do hope that I contributed something of value to the ether and to you, because you're part of the ether too, just like I am. And for whatever it's worth, the sound of my voice right now and you, we're in this same space and time, and my intent will not waiver. It has been what it is and it will remain that way no matter where I go or where you go. And I have lost friends along the way here. I had more friends than I do now. I've got none face to face. But even the ones that I've had virtually or occasionally face to face or I met here there. I'm a thousand percent grateful for all of you to use the Trump math. You know, we're he's going to get thirteen hundred percent discounts on drugs and three hundred million people died of drug overdoses last year, but let's use the Trump math. I'm a thousand percent grateful for that.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 1: Hell, that's better than I thought I would ever do. And I've lived longer than I ever thought I would. And I'll leave behind a couple of children. We actually three altogether. And I don't care what you think about me after that, because I don't got to deal with it no more. If I'm God anyway, I am merely O'Kelly, and you could be if.
Speaker 8: In Denial the Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry had Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhncock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 10: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your comedy of in Denial Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 11: I think it's worth it to have a cost of unfortunately some gundets every single year so that we can have a second Amendment to protect our other guds.
Speaker 6: Of the rights.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I'm dead. I'm dead.
Speaker 1: Seriously, are you kidding me? No? No, no, I didn't mean my death is worth it. I meant all those those poor people school his deaths are worth it, not mine and assholes.
Speaker 9: I got a smoking hot white for sake, and I got way more drifting to do.
Speaker 1: You can't do this to me.
Speaker 10: I'm Charlie, gonna hurt.
Speaker 9: You want a person?
Speaker 5: I think it's.
Speaker 7: Do you like history, real history than you? And you never talked to school? Why Vietnam War Orgular Moms in Nations Building built Southeast Asian by author Mike Swamps with Newton documentation should never have seen before. That will open your eyes to events that led up to this Why Vietnam War, Orgular Moms in Nations, Building Built Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixties one. Get your copy to Day at Amazon dot com. Why Vietnam War by Autumn Mike swampsh.
Speaker 9: H Order Report dot Com and You're Listening to The.
Speaker 5: War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and revealed never before published information about the Cuban missile crisirisis President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroyed because they were on mobile launcher. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the war State dot com.
Speaker 11: Yo Yola's does Damn, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the effect revelation through conversation, going to Chuck O'Kelly.
Speaker 1: You're here, Talkolly, you know what's chalk to Shelly
Speaker 3: H.