Speaker 1: Can you dig as.
Speaker 2: You digs?
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, gm O people, organic people.
Speaker 2: Room in battles? Why to what?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars. Uh, non modified people and modified people? What's up? Welcome to the boiler room. I'm your host. My call sign is Hesher here at Alternate Current Radio. Yeah, well look at that. This is a logo. How about that? Isn't that neat? Yes, it's wonderful to have you here with us tonight. It's Friday night. It is Friday, November the twenty first of twenty twenty five. We're broadcasting live at Alternate Currentradio dot com. Visit us over there at Alternate Current Radio dot com. That's our website. That is sort of our you know, our safe space on web two point oh. We're I'm not really sure about Web three point oh yet. We're working on that. We haven't forgot about it. We know it's coming. But yes, find us on the web over there, Support us over there, share us over there, all that fun stuff that you do when you want to support people on the interwebs. My name is Brian McLain. I'm broadcasting live out of Central Texas. It's wonderful to be here with you tonight. It's a Friday night. We're kind of testing the waters. Moved, perhaps perhaps permanently, moving Boiler Room to Friday nights. We were Wednesday nights, we were Thursday nights for the longest time eight nine years. Friday nights and Saturday nights Sunday nights were sort of our backup nights if we needed them. But we're seriously considering moving to Friday nights because, quite frankly, I know a lot of you have to get up early on Thursday on Friday mornings, so a Thursday night show is like, oh, well, I don't know if I can be up that late. I know it's a worldwide show. I know it already starts late seeing as we're in Central Texas, and sometimes we don't start until nine pm here in Central Texas. So we've been thinking about all these things, moving things around a little bit, playing a little bit of the shell game, you know, trying to see how it works for everybody, trying to see if we can coax Daniel Spaulding out of South Korea to join us or something like that, since this is technically his Saturday, so we'll see, we'll see, makes it a little bit convenient for Mark Anderson perhaps to join us more often, so, you know, and Friday quite to you know, be really honest with you, Friday has been my one day of the week. It has kind of been my down day. I can't really say that for the two years two and a half years I worked at TANT, but you know, Friday is sort of my day of recovery. So I'm having a hard time rebooting my mental clock into you know, Friday not being that Friday being the day where we go, go, go, And that's what we're gonna do tonight. Welcome to the boiler Room. This is Foreign Entanglements and Digital Threats, the new front lines. We're gonna be talking about some current events here on the boiler Room tonight. We're gonna be joined by Randy Jay, Mystical Pharaoh, and Ruckus Faux Show, and we might be joined by Baselet Analyzer and I don't know, one of Mark Anderson's bastard cousins with a cool name or something like that. But yeah, here we are, here, we are. We're getting in the final phases of twenty twenty five. Guys, twenty twenty five has been I don't know, I don't have an adjective for it. Twenty twenty five has been a bit of a wild ride. I mean it started with the inauguration. It started with a cyber truck Tesla blowing up in front of a Trump tower. I mean, if that wasn't a perfect harbinger for this year and all the wacky wild stuff that we're seeing this year, then I don't know what is. I mean, that was you know, chef's kiss, great sigh op, whatever the hell that was, or a great spin on an organic event, if you prefer. We'll never know. We all just won't know, you know, like so many things, we just we're just gonna have to chalk that up to we won't know. But we sure did a lot of internet sleuthing about it. And boy wasn't that fun when that was the week's thing. Yeah, the things have gotten weird out here on the interwebs, my friends. Things have gotten very strange. The speed at which narratives are air dropped into our feeds and then processed and then exited from our minds has just exponentially been increasing and increasing and increasing. You know, we're to just accept things like it's just the lobe. It was just the lobe. The lobe heels fast. Don't worry about this crook sky or the strange narratives around him. Don't worry about the you know, golf course guy, don't worry about don't worry about all those other hanging question marks that we've had over all these you know, last generations. But you know, hey, let's just keep it right, like ADHD oriented, goldfish oriented, and you know, the last ten fifteen years. Okay, we don't want to go too far back. We don't get too esoteric, my goodness. We don't want to talk about JFK. That was like sixty some years ago, right. We don't want to talk about the Act of eighteen seventy. No, that was the way long time ago. No, no, no, we don't talk about any of these other things. We do want to talk about the creation of the FED. No, no, no, we don't want to talk about any of that stuff. Give me the news cycle. Apparently that is what the people want. Hell, you can't even be a fucking comedian anymore and not talk about politics or the news cycle, right, Sorry, Joe Rogan, Sorry, Dave Chappelle, Sorry, all you guys that had coolest fucking gigs, maybe the coolest fucking gigs. You all got dragged into my little realm here. So welcome. I guess, I don't know. It's weird. It's weird to have to say welcome. It's weird to have to look at the top podcasts on the planet and go, oh, look number one, Candace Owens. Wow, look at these topics. Hmm huh, all of a sudden, there's a big interest in these topics. What about all the people that have been talking about those topics for the last ten years, the last fifteen years, the last twenty years. Right, that group of people, Okay, that group of people that got demonetized in the Google demonetization of twenty seventeen. That group of people that got shadow band on Twitter one point zero under Jack Dorsey, That group of people, right, that group of people that became social rejects. Right, So you're talking about these things, well, now they're the most popular things you can talk about. Yet I still have the dirt in the dust, like pig Pen, remember pig pen, right from Peanuts pig Pen. Ever, where we go. This is like a cloud of dust around him. Nobody'd give him bath. Yeah, social reject. Pig Pen is the Peanuts version of his social reject, And our dust that rolls off of us is the dust of shadow banning, the dust of character assassination, the dust of all the tropes over the last fifteen years. Right, we gave a fuck about people's health. We gave a fuck about health, syops. We gave a fuck about land rights. We gave a fuck about human rights. We gave a fuck about syops. We give a fuck about ultra mind control, cybernetic feedback loopse right marketing, weaponized marketing, fake news. Right, all that before that was even a term, Before that was a cartoon character term dropped by a cartoon character. I want to be president. Welcome to the boiler room. Let's say hello to mystical Pharaoh. We got mystical Pharaoh joined us. Pharaoh. What's up, man, Welcome to the boiler room. How you doing, dude, I'm doing good, dude.
Speaker 4: How about you?
Speaker 5: I'm pretty good. I'm pretty good. You know what. I just I cannot let any of this shit get me down anymore. I'm I'm pretty much bulletproof. At this point to psychological Operations. I'm glad to see that the normies are catching up, even if it's at you know, you know, the hand of Candice Owins, Joe Rogan, and Tucker Carlson stroking the back of their heads saying yes, yes, I'm I'm sorry. I'm sorry American and Western person. But U Macron's wife is you know, a creep And this story with Charlie is messed up. And we got foreign entanglements, right, foreign entanglements and digital threats, which are our new front lines, right, you know what I mean? Like this is kind of stuff that will scare newbies. I ain't scared of this crap man. I survived, I survived y two k I survived the twenty twelve minin Apocalypse. I survived nine to eleven. I survived the Daily Shooter, and so did you, and so did a lot of you out there. You know what I'm talking about. So bring your fucking stupid syops on, you globless pigs. Let's see how they affect the normies and the newly awakened. Welcome to the show, dude.
Speaker 4: Well said my friend, I think we're pretty hardened right now. That yeah, I don't think we're going to be As a matter of fact, we get more, we get more tough, we get more resilient. That's that's how we do it.
Speaker 5: Damn right, dude, damn right. We get more tough, we get more resilient, and we get you know, more black pilled and not black pilled in the way that they want us to be black pilled. A lot of people feel that they feel the black pill pull the vortex, right, that sort of like sucking feeling, just wanted to suck their dreams, their hopes and their dreams out and everything, you know that they had hoped for. No, we have already transgressed to that level of disappointment, and we're now at a point of sheer nirvarnic bliss amongst odious psyops.
Speaker 4: Am I right, yeah, yeah, I think our black pill is not giving up on life or or actually or even in America. It's more about giving up on the current system and just realizing that, you know what, fuck that, we're just gonna We're gonna build this from the ground.
Speaker 5: Up, right right, yeah, man, it's it's really the majority of what we have left is us, ourselves, those that surround us, the like minded individuals that we can connect with. I mean, what more, what more can we ask for in uh an era like this that humanity has quite frankly at least recorded humanity has never seen before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And we we we have to trust each other, we have to keep our faith in each other as human beings. Just you start becoming more aware of really when the masks fall off, right and you start getting I wouldn't call it even black belt, I would call it like getting more and more awakened to see the matrix fall off, right, You don't see the matrix anymore, and then you start seeing the system for what it is, and it's just there exists to just suck your life for it to exist. Right, That's here's a battery that gets a system going. And once you realize that, now we start getting yourself out of the pod and disconnect. So that's that's what we're doing, and that's what we've been trying to do for a while now, preparing for.
Speaker 5: It exactly, man, exactly. And I mean, you know, I'm going to bring a Racissan in a minute here, But I mean, like, when more can we do when we're faced with headlines like this new York Post trans woman left sobbing in JFK airport after a TSA agent hit her testicles. Okay, I mean, am I supposed to be upset about this? Am I supposed to be laughing about this? No? I feel like my attention was just graped, right? Is that what we're supposed to say on YouTube these days? I feel like my attention was great attention graping from the New York Post. There many lulls will be had, I'm sure, but the fatigue I feel at things like this is just like, come on, give me a give me a fucking break. Put the kids away tonight, my friends, it's not it's not a good night for the kids to be here. I said.
Speaker 4: My boards was groped, not my attention was.
Speaker 5: Dude, I could tell you some stories. I'll tell you what. I'll give the audience a preview here of what you and I are going to talk about next time we're meeting face to face. We have a friend, a friend who is ex TSA. And when I realized, you know, we met him, we didn't really. When I met him, I was like, you know what that guy looks familiar? Yeah, when another man in a uniform touches your balls in public in front of a bunch of people, They're gonna stay familiar. Okay. He used to work at TSA and we realized this and I was like, oh shit, you patted me down. And I was like, that's a pretty creepy job. And he was like, I know, you'll notice how I used the back of my hands. And I was like, yeah, I know there are other people that work there, and he just cut me off and he goes, yeah, there's this one guy who works there, and he sits down like this, you know, and he juggles all your bits and pieces like just with total glee, and like I had to pull him aside. This dude was one of his supervisors. He was like, I had to pull him aside and say, hey, could you not show so much glee while you're doing an enhanced pat down on people? And I was just I felt so fucking vindicated, dude, because I've been saying this on this show for ten years. When we started this show, I traveled a lot, and I dealt with TSA a lot, and I got groped and messed with a lot. There's like a bunch of episodes where I tell these stories like in deep archives. So it was a little bit vindicating to meet him and be like, I remember you, you were an okay enhance pat down guy, but some of those other people. And then he just started laying into him and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 4: Gosh, I still remember you.
Speaker 5: Oh man, Yeah, you don't forget stuff like that. Let's welcome Rucgus to the show. Ruckus. What's up, there's a ruckets among us. Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 6: So, if you've flown a lot and you've had your balls groped by a lot of strange men, you're saying that you would be able to pick them out of a crowd easily. Yeah, independently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, like like a like a lineup, you know, like a criminal lineup in an old cop show or something. I got this and I can't remember fucking much.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what, I'm just gonna trust you on that one, bro. Yeah. Anyways, but I guess that just goes to show the uniform had nothing to do with it, because in your story you said when a man and another man in a uniform, know, when any man comes along and it starts groping, I mean less of course, you're into that of course.
Speaker 5: Anyways, and the and the messed up thing, dude, is your other option is to walk through a machine and show everybody a picture of your you're junk that you know might give you cancer one day, or you know, to be combative, while the weirdo in the uniform is like juggling your grapes and then get stent into a private room or even worse, like one of the rooms with some of the supervisors for those people where they start looking at your social media and stuff like that, which you know, frankly, I think a lot of people are having a way worse time with right now than I ever did.
Speaker 6: This is why I would opt for the radioactive treatment. That way, my junk would probably eventually fall off, and then I don't even have to worry about this argument anymore. It doesn't matter. You're like, try to touch my junk, I dare you? Haha, It's gone now what. Anyways, this just reminds me of one of my new favorite memes I discovered by accident, The onion trying to summon a satirical story dumber than current events. Good luck, good luck, that's gonna happen. Yeah, in my lifetime dude.
Speaker 5: So, like when you look at the state of satire posts now, it's crazy, Like it's absolutely crazy. Like even the Babylon B. Like Babylon B's kind of like the Apex satire.
Speaker 6: They had a really good one and they went hard. Oh and then oops they had to pull it. Yeah, they said something that they probably shouldn't have, something about pagers exploding if they were from a certain country, you know, the one, Yeah, Megan Kelly, mean, they pulled it. I'm like, wow, dude, I've never seen them pull anything that's funny.
Speaker 5: But there you go.
Speaker 6: What does that mean? I mean, what does that say that The fact that they did that is a meme and a trope in itself, right, you know, I'm not going to say it.
Speaker 5: It's such a turnaround too, because when you look back at their material over the last two and a half years, well, let's just say since around the second week of October of twenty twenty three, there's so much stuff in there that is contrary victory to a statement like that or a meme like that, And there's this current like gaping divide going between like you know, the so called conservative influencers, podcasters, media, whatever, you know, just sort of as flag planters. Like on one side, you've got your you know, your Candas Owns, You're Tucker Carlson, your fuintess and those people that are making you know, those arguments. And then on the other side, you've got your Mark Levins and everybody like that and all this stuff, and everybody's watching this giant divide get just bigger and bigger and bigger. And where does someone like Babylon Bee fall in? That is like hmm, well, clearly they had a side on that for a long time, since around the second week of October twenty twenty three, and now they're sort of like are they leaning. Everybody's a wondering that about their so called conservative friends, Like do you fall in this whole big gap that's happening right now? I find the whole thing hilarious and interesting.
Speaker 6: That's why I just you stick to my guns and my beliefs, and I stand for what I believe in, and it's real easy, it doesn't get complicated. A recommendation for you from the chat here hasher courtesy of scam Cheney for weapons in nice News. He says you should at least get a reach around for national security. Anyways, thanks for having me. I know, we got some others waiting in the wings who are probably happy to get groped. Yeah, or not let them on in.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out Sam, good one. Thanks for that. We got Randy Jay joining this next. Randy, what's up, dude, Welcome back to the Boilroom. It's been a minute. How you doing?
Speaker 8: Doing pretty good?
Speaker 7: As I was listening to the first introductions, I think I want to come up with a new phrase here. I want to be no pilled, no red pill, no blue pill, no white pill, black pill. I want to be no pilled, zero pills, non GMO, completely organic.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm trying to I'm trying to live pill free. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 5: I think that's actually really wise. I'm glad you brought that up, Randy, because I feel like the boiler Room was, you know, because let's face it, let's let's be honest with ourselves and our audience here, like and and most of you know this. The whole pill metaphor comes from the movie The Matrix, and the whole idea is you've got people that are asleep in a Yeah, there you go. Ruckus it's got the there you go, We've got Morpheus right here in in Morphius has joined the chat. There you go. Just imagine one of those is Fred. Imagine the Purple Ones red. But it's like now where we're at, and you know, David Ike. I would give shouts out to David Iike for probably being one of the first person to really gain a lot of traction using that metaphor right to describe you know, norms slash NPCs right versus you know, people that want to escape the matrix, people that want to know the actual truth, even if it destroys their entire reality. Right. But then, like over the years, while we've kind of and we lean into films, I'll be very the first person to say we lean into films. I mean, ask Jay Dyer, ask the boiler Room. We brought Jay Dyer in here for his film analysis and his geopolitical analysis, and you know, we're still good buds with him. And it's like, those metaphors mean something, and this one in particular is one that has taken a life of its own. Randy and I think it's just so interesting that, you know, because of the work of groups like us, the social reject club here in the boiler Room and many others on the Internet that we took that film metaphor and escalated it from you know, Blue Pill, Red Pill, all the way up to Black Pill, just sort of as an acknowledgment to people that hey, this gets really dark. And I used to use the Toxic Avenger a lot as my metaphor for this, rather than the matrix like a lot of people like the toxic waste that the young janitor fell in in Toxic Avenger to me is the media. To me is the overall bucket of psyops that were exposed to and mind control and all that shit. So it's kind of like, you know, the fact that people have gotten all the way just kind of with us all the way to like Blackpill, where it's like, how can you need this matter? There's no solution to this. I mean, I'd say that's probably the ultimate feeling behind me black pilled or just or maybe if you prefer everything is fake and gay and weaponized, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Yeah, it's always been, as we think back to whenever, all the way up to present tense, there's always this, you know, pick aside, pick a lane, what what team are you playing for?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 8: Are you red? Are you blue?
Speaker 7: Are you.
Speaker 11: Pro?
Speaker 8: Interlocking triangles? Are you?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 8: Do you disavow the interlocking triangles?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: You know the little triangle geometric shapes one pointed up, one point sometimes right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Where you know? Where do you stand? You know?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: Who do you bow down to? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 8: And it's kind of like, you know what it's that's sort of defeats the whole purpose.
Speaker 7: Of of.
Speaker 8: You know, I think, you know how the human experience is supposed to be.
Speaker 7: I shouldn't have to pick a side of any any coin, shouldn't be heads or tails, shouldn't be red.
Speaker 8: Piel, blue pill.
Speaker 7: You know, you can go your own way, you know, or wherever the song goes. So but and I think it's interesting too when we talk about the media and and all of that. This like ever present media blitz, the news cycle, the the dopamine hits keeps sliding and doom scrolling and checking out all the different headlines and everything, and we and we all get caught up in it to one degree or another. But you know, talk about psyops and everything else like that.
Speaker 8: That's a thing.
Speaker 7: So I don't know how many people read up on on warfare or have studied it and all that. But all these different things that you hear sort of like leaked out into the media are actually warfare terms, full spectrum dominance. You know, we're gonna hit him at all levels with everything we got. Keeps the op tempo going rapid fire, discombobulate the enemy, have them all confused, the or the opposition.
Speaker 8: And to me, that's what's what's going on. And it's not unlike a magician's trick.
Speaker 7: You got all this stuff going on, and everybody's like looking towards it and paying attention to it, and they're very locked in. Trump's over here, he's in Saudi Arabia. Now they're back over here on this side. This is going out, he's signing this, He's going there, they're doing flyovers.
Speaker 8: He's at the UFC. Meanwhile, there's probably an entire.
Speaker 7: Conversation going on with the donor class, the elite and all them that is just on a whole other wavelength that that no one ever hears. So it's almost like there's the show. There's you're watching the rabbit get pulled out of the hat, but.
Speaker 8: Really they're just it's an act. This is just one person's opinion. This is the no pilled opinion of what's really going on.
Speaker 5: No pill, the no pill.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: That actually dovetails nicely with I wrote an opening monologue for one of my very very first paid gigs at TNT at Today's News Talk, shout out to Mike Ryan, and it was similar to the what you were just saying, but it was more of a we got all the pills, you know what I mean. It was more like, yeah, we got your reds. It was it was like cheach in front of the den where Selma Hyak danced in dust till dawn. Right, we got all.
Speaker 8: So the drug dealer, the drug dealers got whatever you want. He opens up his jacket, pick a watch.
Speaker 5: We got MOV pills, we got teal pills, we got you know, we got red pills, blue pills, white pills, black pills. We got all the pills.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: So that was sort of where I went with it. But yeah, I agree with you man, we've we've And I think this all dovetails nicely with the opening monologue there because we're sort of like been way out ahead of seeing the trend analysis on this. Gerald Sialente would be proud of us. You know, we look up to him. Uh as far as trend analysis goes, because we've transcended the pills at this point, my.
Speaker 6: Dude's Trump's got the pills on sale at Trump rx dot got.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, we we also have lots of big, beautiful bills right there. There you go, we have ah beautiful bills, continuity of government. You know all that.
Speaker 1: It was just the lobe.
Speaker 5: It was just the lobe. They heal fast.
Speaker 6: I can't believe I shared the I Drained a swamp meme on Sunday Wire In case you missed it, folks, you'll have to watch back. I'm never showing that one again. I'm embarrassed. Yeah, laughed though, So that was funny.
Speaker 5: Sunday Wire has been pretty spicy lately. I gotta say, like there there have been you know, certain years in the in the arc of the two shows relationship where like one was a little bit more serious than the other, and like, you know, we tried to keep things very journalistic on one and the other was more of a you know, free for all. But these days, like the with the world getting so clownish, like it's it is it is not rare to find myself and ruckus Patrick Henningson probably one of the most serious independent journalists you could imagine Basil Valentine, another very serious minded person having to indulge in meme warfare, and you know, just all the it's it's crazy the way like troll culture and independent media culture and journalism and even mainstream journalism in some cases if you could call it that sort of have a ven diagram now, whereas before they used to be very desperate, right, Like there was no there was not much of an area where like you are here that a lot of people could relate to. Between all of them, to.
Speaker 6: The United States government, the president is trolling people and things he puts out these mescus like the Ice videos. I mean, like it's crazy, it is immature. And did you guys see what he said to the reporter.
Speaker 2: The other day?
Speaker 5: No, what did he say?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, mystical pharaoh. Do you have a clip for that? I'm I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. On the Air Force he was on an Air Force one and the report they were asking a bunch of questions about the Epstein files. I think in one reporter was asking something specific, and then he said, quiet, quiet, piggy to the lady. What Yeah, no, I'll find you the link.
Speaker 5: Dude. That's that's Charlie Manson's response right there. That's what you would hear Charlie literally, hold on, hold okay, find out why you find that clip. Let me just react before I even see it. That is literally what Charlie Manson would say in a courtroom or something like that. That's just absolutely bananas. You gotta be kidding me. It's just it's too much. It's too much, all coming too fast. It's You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: All right, here's one random clip. This is it off of x I. I'm not endorsing the person who shared this, but it's got the video.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, well let's see what we got here. Yeah, it doesn't look like AI. I'm getting a pretty good I for what.
Speaker 6: You know, aile, this is real news. He really did this. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we're not familiar with the count, but at ZV. Bear says, I'm in a toxic relationship with Trump. Every time I hate him. This, uh yeah, this guy does something that makes me laugh so hard. Okay, let's put this on the screen for everybody. Let's see what's going on here. Quiet, quiet, quiet, piggy. Okay, let it run twice there because it's a bad audio, because of course it was recorded on air. Force one.
Speaker 4: Intentionally does that. The intention is that to distract and get people talking about ship to just this is this is classical Trump move. He likes to generate news cycle and to distract.
Speaker 5: It's that trolling factor though, right Like, there's this whole and and that This is what really gets me, you guys, is it's not even so much the like the pr machine behind them, the interview machine, the podcast machine, the like and this and this is all very easily pred if you go back to you know, twenty twenty four, especially in the ramp up to this campaign that led to where we're at right now, it's very easy to see the various types of rebranding and marketing that's being like duct taped to everybody to you know, push them to where we're seeing them right now. And that was all very It was sort of a mixed bag. Like on the one hand, I liked seeing people that we're going to be, you know, potentially politicians in long form, open format discussions like that was new, that was somewhat novel, that was somewhat we hoped beneficial. But then as soon as these motherfuckers got elected, no more podcasts, no more long form, no more open interview, any of that. Hell, we had reporters walk out of the White House because if they were not willing to take the new fascistic rules that they had to have their questions and their reports cleared by the fucking Pentagon. Okay, that's right. This is a Friday night show, weapons free on the swear Jar. Sorry, this is not a homeschool night for alternate current radio. Catch us on Sunday Wire. We'll try a little harder. But even when you see stuff like this on video, you guys, this behavior, this alarming behavior, it's nothing compared to what you see coming out of the official channels on Department of Homeland Securities Instagram channel or the White House's X channel. I mean, I can't believe some of the stuff. I'm not even gonna go into like individual examples. It's amazing to see some of the basement troll bridge troll style stuff that comes out of official government social media channels. Now, I don't know what else to say about it. It's freaky.
Speaker 4: Well, so it used to be funny right in the beginning, in the beginning of this culture war, right right, But then with Trump two point zero, it became so just crass, and so it lost its it lost its meaning even right because everybody knows it's gay and fake and shit. Right, So back in the days it used to mean something when actually like people thought that Trump is someone that's just trying to stick it to the establishment. But then basically when all this like facade like fell off, now it means nothing. And now it just became just, yeah, you just have a bunch of like moron sitting in the White House or some of those official accounts and just trolling. I don't even know if they are human. There might be just he trained them, just some cheesy shit generating those posts.
Speaker 5: Who knows, I've wondered that much.
Speaker 6: Trump's making AI videos so its millennia. They basically admitted it.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, so it's a I don't know, I honestly I don't. I used to laugh at strump jokes and and and some of his actions, but now I just just zero, he just I never.
Speaker 6: Know what you mean, he's not. He's not funny anymore.
Speaker 4: It's not funny. He's not like it's just just another he for me. Now he's nothing more than just another politician. And once once you see him this way, just yeah, this is just gay and fake and just fuck off.
Speaker 5: It's like it was funny. It was funny when the memour was starting, you know, in you know that twenty thirteen to twenty fifteen era, twenty sixteen, Like it was funny then, like legitimately funny. But was it funny because of Trump himself? Not so much. It was funny because of people like us and people on Twitter and on other places like we the people, thank you very much, were the ones that made it funny and found the humor in it, and it was we were able to do that, this is my opinion. But we were able to do that because this guy didn't have a record of atrocities behind him at the time. But now he has a record of atrocities behind him, under him, above him, and in front of him, all right, And that's what makes it not fucking funny anymore. And the other thing that makes it not fucking funny anymore is the fact that we had the experience of twenty twenty and twenty twenty one. During all that, right, we had the experience of everything there right COVID nineteen eighty four J six, the elections, even all the way back to those midterm elections. I mean, everything that was going on in that whole time period was, in my estimation or at least the effect of everything that went on during that time was one of the worst browbeatings that Western society and humanity has maybe ever had, or at least had since the nineteen forties. And I would argue maybe worse because the death toll is still rising and the amount of young people that were affected by that, they will have long term effects and manifestations of what went on during those years. And we don't know all told what that's going to look like. But you know what I mean, like, that's.
Speaker 8: Are we still talking about it?
Speaker 5: That reduced the humor, Randy J. That removed my ability to have forbearance, levity humor about this guy and this you know, second version of this administration.
Speaker 7: A few things I want I'd like to just throw out there remind people of and everything.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go back and finance.
Speaker 7: I think it was before the run is Donald J. Trump number forty president number forty five. I think it was a little bit before that, possibly shortly after, but it was in the run up to his first go round. And I said, you know, it's really weird. The media is just attacking him on everything. You know, his shoelaces are too long, his uh, you know, just I mean everything. But they wouldn't touch him being in the Afrey Jepstein book, in the call logs or on all these what was it like in the address book.
Speaker 5: That they got, black book, call logs all that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they wouldn't go there. And I and I said, hmm, that's pretty weird. It's almost like if they if they take out the flamethrower to him, because they're doing it on everything and nothing, then they'd have to like torch up some of their own right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: And so it seems like as things are morphed over the years, they're still there there.
Speaker 1: And we all know it.
Speaker 7: So now it's almost like they have to call the audible and adapt on the fly. And what they're doing now is all right, screw it, let's just do with this one like we do everything else. We got control right now, Team read and we are going to we're going to control what gets released, and so we'll just politicize this and get them going team red, team blue on the scene controversy, each one blaming the other side of the.
Speaker 8: Elite house, and.
Speaker 7: We'll keep them confused with all of that while we're doing all this other stuff, doing weird stuff with maybe getting rid of the dollar or digital ID or some sort of crypto or UBI and come in with the swooping. You know what, there's too many candices out there on a large scale, there's too many independent media, Sunday Wire, ACR. Let's just come in with a big controlling hammer where we got to control information again. And somehow I think AI is going to play into this where we're not gonna be able to tell what's true and there's gonna be confusion there. I think that the next black Swan, whatever happens, is going to be some event and then the narrative that's tied to it, and so they're gonna they're gonna combine both of those, sort of like what they did with the Patriot Act. For our safety, we need we just can't have people creating stuff out there. Because this happened or this didn't happen. Whatever, this looks like. I think that's I think that's the next play from their side.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a lot there. So yeah, sorry, I just like came in and just threw fifty topics on the table.
Speaker 5: No, absolutely, I think I think everybody watching and listening right now knows exactly what you're talking about. I know exactly what you're talking about. And we could pull a dozen examples of predictive programming and stuff like that. In fact, we did this last week on the show. We pulled current examples of predictive programming and fear pronography about nuclear warfare and crap like that just being recycled over and over again. So yeah, we get you, Randy, we get you. Let me welcome Mark Anderson to the show. Wait, let me double check it. This might be one of Mark's cousins. Oh it is. Indeed, it looks like we've got Saint Owned joining us here. What's up man, Welcome to the boiler room. It is an ode.
Speaker 11: My friend and owed to a boat. I once saw one of my best friends who passed away, and I believe from the COVID shot he had a boat called the Aquaholic well, one time we were on the water back back back in the day, back in the eighties, and we would have water balloon wars with other boats, absolute and total full boar attacks. And in Lake Michigan and some of the rivers serving Lake Michigan, and a boat went by called the Saint Owned. All right, so this is an ode to the Saint Owned. Okay, back in those days, I think we might have been a little pie eyed as it were. Oh yeah, but the water balloon wars were legendary. We had this huge boom slingshot. One person would hold one side, one person would hold the other side, and we'd put the water balloons in the middle. You could launch those things a good fifty sixty feet.
Speaker 5: That sounds like a blast, Mark and I like, I gotta say, I have seen video of Mark and his friends and his bandmates playing back in the day and even in current day, and man, it is a good time. Mark Anderson. We're lucky to know you. Thanks for being here tonight.
Speaker 11: Yeah, many, many, many war stories in the musical realm, not just the journalistic realm. Some some so unbelievable. When I think back to those days, I just can't even believe how balls to the.
Speaker 8: Wall it was.
Speaker 11: There were absolutely no limits on anything.
Speaker 5: We're talking for the for the youth out there, Mark. We are talking about days where there was no such thing as a camera that you might not notice, right like the camera. If there was a camera in the room, everybody knew it. If there was a microphone in the room, everybody knew it. There was this feeling, there was this whole sense it's okay, hold on, I got to just stop and look. Get the way I'm even describing this talking about a feeling and a sense of anonymity and intimacy in a musical sense, in a venue sense. You know, like that's gone. When I think about it now, it's it's only a distant feeling to me. But now it's not that anymore. Like you could in our in Mark's day, in particular, if you wanted to go play a gig, or go to a gig, or go wherever and do whatever, you didn't have to think like who's watching me? Am I going to be posted on the internet?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 5: If someone was taking a picture, it was usually a fucking polaroid or something they would have to go take to, you know, the grocery stores camera department and have you know done negative up and it would take two weeks to get it back. Like you know, now it's just like, oh, you go there and it's immediate gratification. You go to a bazillion shows a year, social media posted every single one. Everybody there realizes that, you know, there might be ten or twelve social media cameras pointed at them and they're not in charge of what gets posted. Like we used to be able to fucking party mark and it's not and not worry about you know, you know, like oh, who's watching or this? And that it's so different now.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, and there is a political cultural angle in there. Yeah, there was this sort of romantic, no holds barred embrace of life, you know, the good, the bad, the ugly. I mean, I remember waking up once on the shore of Lake Michigan on my back and the water was washing up under.
Speaker 7: My head.
Speaker 11: And it was beautiful, the embers of the fire from the night before. You could put fires on the beach back then, the.
Speaker 5: Beaches were yours to do whatever you wanted.
Speaker 11: With, by and large. Yeah, and I remember going out on a catamaran with this guy named John Froberg, and I wasn't accustomed to going far enough out where you couldn't see land anymore on a very small, fragile boat. And we did that in Lake Michigan, and it was a little uncomfortable, but it was you know, in those days there were there were really no inherent limits on anything. And yeah, and and everything was sort of quasi anonymous, you know. You you were able to keep secrets, you were able to have a little mystery in life, you know, serendipity, spontaneity, completely unplanned living at times. Yeah, and so part of the political changes is this planned society. There was an off there named Taylor Calwell, a great lady author born in England, and she wrote some great novels that were based on the facts of conspiracies and living in a planned society. One of her best books was Captains and the Kings. And I met the author's granddaughter in twenty twenty living in Las Vegas, and she preserved her mother's archives and heritage of this great ballsy woman novelist that wrote novels based on very rich, powerful man turning society from a dream into a nightmare. And so that was a very interesting and enriching experience meeting her, the granddaughter of that great author, the author herself that lived from nineteen hundred to nineteen eighty five. But yeah, so kind of pulling myself out of that venue and get into what you guys were talking about. Did you have an icebreaker today? And I know I parachuted in later than I wanted as the icebreaker all the way in the rearview mirror.
Speaker 5: Now, or we might have even leapfrogged it. I think we just kind of went monologue straight into conversation tonight.
Speaker 11: Mark, Kay, So there was no okay, yeah, you were talking about Trump.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, in his first term, Trump forty five, it was a little more clear cut, the fake news media attacking him. Like I said, if if the slightest thing happened, the death of a goldfish, it was Trump's fault. It was, you know, a fairly clear or seemingly clear pattern on Trump calling out the Fed, calling out the media, not saying or doing things that were too much off the page. But this current administer stration is a definite flavor and texture different. It's not altogether bad, but it's certainly very difficult to discern with any certainty just exactly what's going on. There's a lot of wag the dog, there's a lot of back channeling. There's a lot of things going on that we're probably never going to hear about, or if we do, it'll be difficult to determine exactly what happened. The think tanks, interestingly, have kind of lit up their websites, the Brookings Institution, the Chicago Council, and Global Affairs, whose leader is formerly with Chatham House, and Chatham House itself. Regarding Saudi Arabia's leader's visit to the White House November eighteenth, it's almost too much to explain, but in brief terms, the think tanks are also trying to figure Trump out. And some of the Brookings panelists, Brookings being one of the major ones that's representative Bilderberg, some of those panelists are in a very recent program they called Trump a revolutionary that's their word, not mine, And they're basically saying that he's like a bull in the China shop and they're not sure why, and they're not sure what his reasons are exactly, but he is upsetting the post World War two international order that the globalists put together. But I think the question is is is he upsetting that international order for the right reasons? Is he doing it for the reasons that we would, or is he while he might be upsetting their international order, is he bringing in something better or not? In other words, the enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend.
Speaker 4: I don't know what order is he upsetting? Actually I doubt that.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 11: In trade in he's he's kind of putting multilateralism on the back burner and doing bilateral things. He's not obeying certain norms that the internationalists like, and they're they're kind of in a tizzy on will we regain those norms or will we have to adopt new norms? Uh, he's just being non compliant in a way. And this is their assessment, not really mine. And I think that whatever the faults of these think tanks, you know, they're sort of the kitchens of the new World order. They cook up a lot of studies and policy recommendations, and they even put their own personnel in high positions like the State Department out of the Council and form relations. But they're but they're pretty smart people academically and pretty professional overall. I mean, they're not altogether bad, and I think that they have they have a pretty good idea when their own order is being upset, although their threshold is low. In other words, you just upset what they're doing just a little bit, and they act like it's a lot. You know, they've had their way a long time, and they don't like not having their way. So if Trump just causes a few tremors, they act like it's an earthquake. So maybe there's some of that, but I'll leave it at that. This is what they've been saying, So I'm really just kind of conveying their message, although a little bit of my opinion.
Speaker 4: So are those bankers, well yeah, I mean they.
Speaker 11: Would include bankers, corporate hads, media moguls, former and current State Department people, former and current Pentagon people, military brass, existing military brass, A lot a lot of these fellows are our scholars, a lot of academicians and these visiting fellows, you know what they call themselves. So it's a pretty broad variety of people in academia in or who worked for the these think tanks directly as visiting fellows or staff staff members, and so they spend a lot of time on this because they helped create and nurture that that the world order that has been running for a long time. Of course, Chathamhouse is one of the older ones that came right out of the British roundtables, uh, Cecil Roads, the control of diamonds and gold in Africa, and the Rhodes Scholarships. Uh, there were the British Roundtables, and that the Royalist true of international affairs. Chathamhouse came out of that that created the CEOTO. So they have a lot a lot at stake here, them and their intellectual ancestors put all this together now so that you know. So what they were saying was, well, okay, it's been three hundred days Trump's been in office. Here's what we see. You know, he's he's something of a revolutionary, but in a rogue more or less. And although they did say that you're seeing some defections in the Republican Party and with those defections, Trump might not be able to keep his momentum going. So I think that they're hoping that the defections in the GOP will help their world order in some way.
Speaker 4: So is it fair to say you're talking about the liberal world order not necessarily because I see it. I don't see Trump disrupting anything in the underlying That's why I said it's is it financial or bankers, right or not? Well, it's true, I can see disruption in the liberal world order, right, But I don't think I don't see disruption in the financial world order where he's actually the same bankers are the one embedded has been administration. All his policies that he's even talking about is doing nothing more than just really increasing clinch of those bankers on the American and everyday Americans.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know. I think that remains to be saying. They consider their financial world order part of the liberal world order, and if you're not part of it, they call you illiberal. That's their word. You're you're nationalist, you're populist, you're conservative. Well, you're illiberal. You're not part of the liberal world order. In their economic system, they consider the neo liberal way. That's that's their terminology. It does get a bit murky, You're right, it's a little ambiguous.
Speaker 2: Here and there.
Speaker 6: What are the odds that these these really smart people who usually do these things secretly, who have now been way out in the open and online and have forms and discussions, and they don't hide none of their shit, and people are onto them. Wouldn't it be much easier to do something far more subtle and nefarious and use somebody as either a patsy or a fall guy, or a useful idiot or a deep state agent. I believe I'm with you on with this mystical Pharah. I think you probably believe the same thing as I do. He's not disrupting anything. He's a part of it, whatever the ultimate end goal is. He's playing his perfect role. This is all intended. These people can't just come out and say, Okay, we're changing the game on everybody, but we know you're not going to like it, you know, so we're going to do it this way. We're going to oh look at this guy, Oh no, what is he doing?
Speaker 8: Stop that?
Speaker 6: Please stop stop? And they're like, keep going, keep going, you know it's it's I think ultimately everything he's doing is playing an ultimately useful role for whatever the endgame is. And I think these people know it. They're using him like a puppet. It's on purpose. He's not some loose, out of control bull in a china shop, and he's he's certainly. I mean, holy moly, he's it's like it's almost like they took they kidnapped these people, like to Donald Trump from back in the day and and RFK Junior from back in the day, and replaced them with pod versions of them or something, because they've literally not seen people. They're full one to eighty. I see we have another person who's joined, but we.
Speaker 5: Got Beaselet analyzer join in and what's up Eileen. Eileen says, Hey, b l A, what's up? Bravo Lima Alpha, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hey you guys. You I was gonna do it. Clinton. Hey, you guys talking. I feel you're paying Damn. I had Clinton in my head. I was ready, it was locked and loaded. You guys talking about Bubba.
Speaker 11: I have in my head too. I know.
Speaker 8: We're talking about.
Speaker 1: How dare you right? Yeah, So apparently Boba's been getting like a lot more action than we thought. Or it's a horse. Apparently that's the salacious thing.
Speaker 5: Of course, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know about you guys.
Speaker 6: No idea what this guy's talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I uh. I used the search function on whatever website that was to try to dig into the files and that was yanky. So then I tried to GPT it. That didn't help, so I went and raw dogged it and I probably got through about five thousand.
Speaker 5: Old school style.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah pages today, that's what I'm talking about. Uh yeah, I mean just you know, starting at the beginning, and that was how.
Speaker 5: We do fucking work here in the boiler room, old school style.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We got your we got your GPTs and your co pilots and all that ship, thank you very much, but uh we have method fucking ologies. Okay, go ahead, bla.
Speaker 1: Well, I you know, I just kind of spurred out and went through, you know, the documents one by one, you know, you kind of scan them, you look for keywords.
Speaker 5: So what what new information surfaced? Anything?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I definitely walked away with like a particular sort of impression or take from the thing. And you know, it's all unclassified. This this is that's what they're going to release next. And there's nothing that's like really salacious. It's obviously you know, all the all of the m I C stuff is going to be held back and you know all that. But I walked away thinking, like, first of all, your first impression is that this this Jeff Stone guy is like really popular with these people. I mean they really they really like this guy here. All we are could be yeah, yeah. All all they do is like send him emails all day long. It's it's weird that, like it's all through email.
Speaker 5: And here's here's a picture of my butthole, and here's you know what I'm gonna do tomorrow night, and here's another picture of my butthole.
Speaker 1: Well, it's weird because, like you you kind of expect there to be some like you know, some of that, but it's actually more like you know, sort of you know, older people sitting around complaining like about the prospect of Trump for like you know a lot. And it's weird because he's mentioned so many times, but it's all just you know, them talking about him. And then what happens is they're these emails where somebody will ask jef Stein. They'll say, like CNN's going to interview Trump, you know, in thirty minutes, like what what should the questions be? So then he responds with, you know, some questions and they use them and then they're emails from Trump or through a proxy. They're like he needs to respond to these questions what how should he answer? So so you know, it's like he's doing both sides of this thing. And then Ken Starr like emails him a bunch of times, and it's really weird because he's like, you know, I just got the new account. There's a three billion dollar settlement coming up, you know, and then like Epstein responds like, hey, way to go, and that's it. It's like Tuesday at you know, ten am. And there's one where this lady she emails and says she got the Apple account. Could she take business class to Abu Dhabi And he says, now, I'll have the jet fired up and I'll have some fun arrange for when you get there, which is you know, that's that's I mean, that's like the most salacious thing in the thing. But then there's all these you know, random names that come up, like oh he's Clooney Woody Harrelson, you know, like celebs, and then there'll be like, I don't know, presidents and prime ministers, but it's very like matter of fact, and you walk away and you're like, I still don't know exactly what this dude like admittedly, like what he was doing, we know what he was doing. But when are they going to say what he was doing?
Speaker 5: Are those names? Are those names red herrings? Do you think in some cases?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird because they do. You know, you kind of are aware of the fact that, like, what if this whole thing is some is an op Like what if these are all just not like you know, AI made up all these emails in the first place. What if they're planeted?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What is going on here? But I think it's just that the lawyer just released a bunch of shit and it's all like totally just milk toe stuff. And the finances are still opaque. You can't see, you know, there's you can't make out like what he's doing, how he's making his money or whatever. And the search function on whatever website that is, you know, I searched for like Jean Luke Brunell and you know a bunch of random people, and uh, there was one email that was the wildest one that came across was about Brunell and it had something it was like creeper stuff and it had something about he was bringing models and girls and I won't say anymore, but it was it was creeper shit. But then you get past that, and you're like, yeah, but was this just an article about this or was this an email? Because it looks like an email, But I don't think that's what. Like, this is just stuff that we already knew. So in other words, we're not going to get anything. We're not going to find out that he was a you know, triple agent, he was a fixer, a handler. We know that already. There's like nothing about Wexner. And it's just the same stuff that like, you guys have been talking about this shit for like ten years.
Speaker 5: So nothing about Dershowitz, nothing about Bill, Like that's that's the whole thing. Well, there's stuff from Dershowitz, sure to him, but it's like cherry picked, right, it's nothing. It's it's like circumstantial, you know. And and and that's the thing, like I'm trying to figure out tonight. You know, We've got this whole Epstein Files update and all these people talking about it, and quite frankly, I'm trying to figure out why I should pay any attention to any of it. If I'm following like Johnny Vedmore, or if I've read Whitney Webb's book, or if I've paid attention to this for the last twelve years or something like that, and you know, or maybe if I knew something about you know, all these on a wood, Yeah, all these other all these other cases that are similar, related, adjacent that kind of thing, You know what I mean. It's like, come on, man. I hate to sound like Joe Biden here, come on man, but it's come on really like so it's like, what new information surfaced? I think you just scratched on that. There based like nothing pretty much, nothing new, just more what ifs more? And you know why?
Speaker 1: You know why? That is because the rift with Elon was all staged in fake so that they the Democrats, would release this stuff and it would be indicate me totally. It was five D chess, which is why people were saying about.
Speaker 5: This, right, how many times? How many again? This is not a homeschool night. How many fucking times are we going to be fed the whole?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Trust the plan, the whole? Oh it's five D chess? Are you kidding me? At this point he lost. Yeah, he's not funny.
Speaker 1: No, he's not cool, he's not funny, he's not entertaining anymore. He sucks none of it, you know, he's totally bought and sold, you know, the whole this is a hoax, calling it a hoax and classifying it like the Russia thing is, you know, the bottom falls out of all this stuff, and saying that he doesn't need any of the people that put him in Fine whatever. I didn't care in the first place about this guy child. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: That's that's what we're That's what we're pissed off at, though, folks. And that's basically three D chess, five D chess, multi universe chess, alternate reality chess, quantum. It's yeah, it's not even chess. That's what's pissing everybody off. It's it's a rigged game. All the colors on the border are the same. They change the rules. Now we're playing connect for it, not now we're back to checkers. Uh and and it's rigged and and that everybody could see it playing as day and the control grid, the structure to society, economics, media, literally everything pick a category is so.
Speaker 8: Ingrained in how we exist and operate and function that it's kind of like a lot of us see it.
Speaker 7: Enough of us anyways, and it's like, yeah, what are we gonna do about it, and that's that's how they operate. Looking down is like, yeah, what are they gonna do about it? Oh, some people are getting smart on it over here, others are you know whatever, They'll do their dis info stuff or whatever. But like at the end of the day, the game board, you might say, is is rules that they put in place and that they have the liberty to just change. And we see it, right, We just talked about it tonight a few different times. Trump version one is a little bit different from Trump version two. If you go back, you can see people like jad Vance Ted Cruz that are all team Trump now because that's the way the pendulum swung, attacking the daylights out of them, hating each other's guts. He's with Chris Christie, and then Chris Christie hates him.
Speaker 1: He's your wife looks like a dog.
Speaker 7: He's with Marjorie Taylor yeah, yeah, and then he's with Marjorie Taylor Green and her with him now she's not right even right now, right now. So the battlefield, the chess board changes constantly, and they but they do what they want anyways.
Speaker 1: The rules pymen, I think I think that's those are good points and I think that, you know, it really does. We forget the fact that like this guy's mentor was Roy Cohne and he had the same sort of you know, pedigree as Jeff Stein. It's like the it's like parallel. And one thing about the emails that comes out is like you get this sense that were the were these guys like rivals? What's going on here? Because he's mentioned a lot they have this relationship. Epstein will be like, you know, make sure you get to the airport at at five o'clock for when he lands, you know, at Balm Beach, we're gonna have Thanksgiving or whatever. And it's like over and over, you know, and then he's like, we sold the golf course in Ireland to DT. They have this like this business relationship. And then he's they're all, you know, they're always at mar Lago and there's all this stuff going on, and then he introduces the wife and so in other words like yeah, whatever. But it's the fact that that that Trump is like, you know, this is all you guys have been brainwashed by the Democrats. It's just like the craziest fucking thing. I mean, he's totally lost it, dude. And and you know, he ran on no more war, end of forever war, and then he uh, you know, drops a bunch of bombs. You know, he's nuking like you know, Venezuelan fisherman. The drug war continues, there's there's still no peace. He's saying how good the economy is, and it's the same. It's like Biden tactics. It's like every single thing. You know, he's it's so out of touch, and you know what, it's just like chaos. It's total chaos, which I guess we figured. But going after Massy and all this stuff, I mean, get the fuck out.
Speaker 5: Of here, dude. Okay, as as a cogent, forgive me, Pharaoh, but as a cogent example of what we're talking about here right here, Massy Bays just finished his comments with Massy. Right there, Let's look at Massy for a second. Massy stepped outside the lines and started, much like MTG. Marjorie Taylor Green, started questioning the foreign agents factor in our country. Started questioning why it is that here in this country, where we are thirty what thirty two to thirty seven trillion dollars in debt, we are breaking off an extra seven billion dollars a year in debt. Right, we're already in debt. Okay, let me just like fifth grade this for you. We're already in debt in this country, in an astronomical debt numbers we can't numbers that we can't even conceptualize. Right, you think about thirty two to thirty seven trillion. Tell me where you use that number in your fucking life life? Right, maybe on the beach one day when you've taken LSD and you're looking at the hand, the sand in your hand, and going how many is this?
Speaker 8: Same when you're.
Speaker 7: Staring at the cosmos and contemplating billions and trillions of stars and galaxies and all that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when you're talking about the national debt. Yeah, but yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have no practical means of conceptualizing that fucking debt. Okay, that is a fucking debt that you can at least bet that generations of your spawn, if you're lucky enough to have generations of spawn, will be paying over years and years and years. Okay. So with that all going on, we're gonna give six seven billion dollars to Israel seven yeah a year, right, which goes into which piles onto our debt, right, which is our taxes. This is straight up at tax. Okay, straight up at tax. A foreign government, who, by the way, guess what, have a huge system of lobbyists that work. How many are there? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I believe it's about five hundred and twenty five thirty five people on Capitol Hill right between the Congress and the Senate. Am I right? Mark?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Five thirty five, one hundred our senators. The rest are House.
Speaker 5: Okay, so five to thirty five. Ten of them do not take money from a pac A pak is the lobbying committee from Israel. They put agreements on everybody. Hell, they'll even take your representative that you voted for.
Speaker 1: Get this.
Speaker 5: Get this. You can hear Thomas Massey talking about this. It's out there on the interwebs. They take the representative that you voted for, and then they put a fucking QR code on their lapel, and then they ask them questions about geopolitics in Israel, right, they being the donors, the Israeli donors, And if you answer in a way they like, they scan your QR code and they give you money for your campaign. All right, that's ten elected representatives out of five hundred and thirty five that do not participate in that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was that many, so I thought it was like two.
Speaker 5: It's it's a questionable ten based some of them guessing numbers nine, ten, nine, eight, seven, six and maybe five are sort of on the fence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then they take you on a field trip right to the homeland. Marjorie Taylor Green said, it's like one. It's every two years, right, you go on your little field trip.
Speaker 5: They take politicians, they take medians. They watched Joe Rogan and Bobby Lee talk about it. Watch all these people talk about it. They've been doing it for decades. Uh, now, so you can watch all these people reflect on it at this point, who had actually been there and forced to wear the small hat and lick the wall and put a little rolled up note in the Roman garrison wall which they're lied to and told. Yeah, they're told the Roman Garrison wall is part of some sort of temple or something like that. But it's not right. Mark, Yeah, I sparked.
Speaker 11: Something that is one of the most Uh, that is one of the most important points to make. You're all they're doing is kissing the wall of the conquerors of the Jews in Biblical times. Yep, I believe it was Titus.
Speaker 5: Right yeah, and up front to Jesus, right yeah.
Speaker 1: So I thought the wall was the last remnant of Herod's palace, like King Herod.
Speaker 11: You know, I don't think so. I think it's part of a Roman garriton.
Speaker 7: I know there's a there's a there's another option on the wall that I got to jump on on this one, just and sorry, mark out, just jumping and jump out real quick. To my understanding, the wall was not the temple proper, but like an outer wall to it. That's when I've heard plus the Roman garrison. Either way, it wasn't the actual Holy of holies.
Speaker 5: Now what they tell the people is not what they tell the people that are forced to go on the free vacation and then tweet about how cool Israel is.
Speaker 8: Just the ring man.
Speaker 11: Absolutely. Hey, a quick comment about the debt. Debts are a funny thing, especially debt's that large. In a way, they're an abstraction. They're only real if you think they're real. The US government could settle that debt for pennies on the dollar, or they could just repudiate it with some sort of jubilee approach.
Speaker 5: Man, There is no way.
Speaker 11: First of all, there's no way you can pay a debt of that scale. And the interest on the national debt that the government foolishly taxes and pays for is becoming one of the largest items in federal outlays, which is outrageous. Should never have been allowed to happen. But that debt is only as real as our government wants to make it, and it could. It might be difficult. The media would go completely crazy because they're in the thrall of the banksters, but they could repudiate or definitely retire that debt for pennies on the trillions of dollars, which would still still be too much money, right, pennies on thirty seven, it'd be billions instead of trillions.
Speaker 1: The sorry just to break in real quick. Yeah. The wall is the what's left of the retaining wall. That was Herod's contribution. So it's not Herod's palace, but it was Herod who had it built. It's the remaining part. So of course Herod who ordered the firstborn child to.
Speaker 5: Be killed like the Metallica song like Creeping Death.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Herod, Right, the jew who worked for.
Speaker 8: The puppet masters from Rome.
Speaker 1: Interesting, yeah, yeah, who tried to have Christ murdered. But the people people tend to think that it's the wall, like for the Holy of Holies, like for the for the you know, the temple. But I think that I think that's all that's left. But whatever, sorry to break in, no, but I think of the money, like Matthew McConaughey and Wolf of Wall Street, the trillions are like totally meaningless. So it's all just you just digits floating in the air. It's just airwaves and and and as.
Speaker 5: Far exactly and as far as the wall goes. What they tell the people that they give the free vacations to right where they have to go to the wall, and they have someone in a weird suit in their hotel room, like you know, peeing on their dog and telling them that they have to make a nice tweet about what they did today. Right. The story they tell all those people, the Bobby Lee's and the you know, four hundred and thirty, no, five hundred and twenty five elected representatives of our country here is that it is the remaining wall of a temple. And that is not the case. That's the point, and I think we're all saying the same thing about that wall. Yes, the wall that isn't Yeah, So go on, Mark, you were saying, well, I was kind of.
Speaker 11: Done the slavery that comes from the monetary system we have now the shackles can be broken, mostly by changing our thinking and our beliefs. They've tried to control people and cage people without putting him in a They use information to cage us without putting us in a physical cage. They use the banking system to enslave us without putting shackles on us. And one of the most amazing things is that they've been reasonably successful at putting you in a cell where no cell actually exists. And it's an amazing psychological feat that's been slowly but surely fastened around us. And it is a lot like the matrix in the movie or the allegory of the cave. All you know is the cave, and when you get out of the cave, you're looking around and going, wait a minute, I was never trapped to begin with. And we've heard that metaphor, and I think it's useful to visit these things philosophically if you think about them only politically, you run into a lot of dead ends and hairpin turns and booby traps and false doors. But if you think about it philosophically, almost metaphysically, you begin to see what a con it is, and what a and the fakery behind it, the man behind the curtain. It's not real. Uh, these walls aren't really there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, good metaphor Wicked too came out today he speaking of it did.
Speaker 5: If you haven't heard yet, I'm the wicked Witch of the West.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, all that debt and stuff. You know, that's just that's war. That's what war is. Yeah, this is therefore, you know, that's that was the beef with with the end of the Great War, right, there was reparations that could never be paid.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: They all seemed to be that and everyone knows that. You know, the debt. Remember the easy days of like the late nineties and the two thousands, when it was just like Roslin Capital and they just all people talked about was the debt. It was the most like scandalous, salacious thing. They had debt clocks in New York City and all this stuff, and it was like the debt was like, you know, a few billion dollars and things were so easy, and now you know, it's it's incomprehensible. It doesn't even mean anything anymore. And the money's going away anyway, and uh, it's just, uh, I guess, fodder for a future nineteen eighty four balkanized global war, we know, speaking of which I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, Well, imagine if you if you got a bill in the mail and it said you owe some somebody they say that you owe them three hundred dollars. You think, well, that's realistic, and then you find out that you actually do. And then but what if the same company said, well, here's your new bill, mister Anderson, and you owe us three hundred billion dollars. I mean, you would just look at it as the impossibility that it is now you mean, you.
Speaker 5: Mean what you mean? What if you were I think what Mark is saying. Imagine if you were Alex Jones, right, Alex Jones just got sued into oblivion, literally, had all the Info Wars materials and studio equipment confiscated by the state, lost his appeal, you know, and and the amount that he was being sued for for I don't know what the legal term was being used. There was it slander? Was it libel? Was it you know somewhere in there all those I'm not sure he does you know, print, internet print and internet audio video. I I'm not really sure, but you know what I mean, Like it's just like that's a great example right there. Did we lose someone? What happened? I feel like we're one person less?
Speaker 11: Did did this just happen with Alex? Did he just have that confiscation?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, Yeah, So like Jay Dyer, as you know, does the random Friday fourth hour hosting of Info Wars, and he visited Spoor and I down here just I don't know, three or four weeks ago because it was the last trip into the studio before the courts he lost his last I heard maybe there's an update. I don't know. He's still live every day on X all that stuff. I see that. I don't watch it, but you know, last I heard as as per the studio from Jay, And you know, he could correct me if I'm wrong, because my information is a few weeks old. But yeah, he lost his appeal for the sh case, Sandy Hook CAG case, and the courts were coming in and they were going to confiscate all of the equipment at the Info Wars studio, and he was off onto new adventures with new URLs and all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: He's still broadcasting j every day. Every day Jay was on again.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I don't expect you know, I'm sure, I'm my information is like I said, you know, four to six weeks old and all that, but as total bullshit.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I used to think, like maybe he's he's being this way with Trump because he was hoping for a pardon. But I don't think that you can get a pardon for as a for a civil case like this. I guess I don't think it's it's pardonable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know, I look at all the people who are getting pardons. I mean, isn't like the the pardon list is escalating right now. I find it interesting how Biden pardoned all these people on his way out, like not even you know what I mean, what's the opposite of retroactive like proactively pardoned like Fauci and all these people on his way out, and then Trump's in, And I gotta say, I'm sorry to bring this up over and over again, but America mission will appreciate it, and brian Ka will appreciate it. What happened that we built the wall? What happened to the fact, the fucking fact that a quadriplegic or quad amputee. I can't remember which American veteran of the United States military built a segment of wall during Trump one point zero and got sued for it and then criminally sued for it and is rotting in jail right now. I'm pretty sure there's still some j sixers that aren't out right now.
Speaker 1: He was obviously a Venezuelan.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I know how how quickly we pivot, how quickly we returned. That's what we were talking about in the beginning of the show.
Speaker 1: But like Biden, didn't Biden continue the wall though it didn't get any press, But I think Biden Biden's people didn't they actually, I think they continued the wall build.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, okay, hold on, Here's what I heard as an anchor at Today's News Talk during that whole chaotic period of just depression for MAGA and for everybody who felt ripped off with what happened in twenty twenty. What I heard was that they were actually selling off the Biden administration was selling the materials that had been purchased during Trump one point zero for the wall at pennies on the dollar. So I did not hear anything about maybe there were sections of it that were going ahead and being built and I might have missed it. I would not be surprised if that were the case. But for the most part, what conservatives independence, anyone, you know, right of center was hearing from my own show included was that, yeah, these guys have a completely open border, they have a completely neutered border patrol, and they're selling off all the materials. And by the way, the guy I'm talking about and another guy too, have been in jail this whole fucking time, right Like they got sued during Trump one point zero, they got jailed at the beginning of Biden and they're still sitting there without a pardon. So it's like Biden pardoned all these people posthaste on his way out. Trump has pardoned all these people. Trump two point oho has pardoned all these people in his first year, some of them sketchy as fuck, But you know what, everybody that's been pardoned, a lot of them masaude agents and stuff like that over the years sketchy as fuck. Guess what, how about that not surprising?
Speaker 11: A quick note is when Biden so called pardon Fauci, Fauci was not in jail, right and it had not.
Speaker 5: Seen nothing, nothing even charged against him.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so that's fake. You can't pardon someone who hasn't been indicted and tried and convicted.
Speaker 5: Well, the idea market to my understanding, Oh it's Pharaoh. We lost Pharaoh. If you're not coming back, man, thanks for being here tonight, by the way, But my understanding.
Speaker 1: Mark is like, oh man o blink check, Blinkcha give him pardon for future.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: That is what he did.
Speaker 5: He did for the future, and and that's what pissed people off. That's why people are like.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not legit, you know, nothing is.
Speaker 8: It's more like a royal decree, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And then on top of that, there's the whole auto pen thing. Did he even do it or did auto pens sign it on his behalf?
Speaker 1: I think that's also nothing, Burger. I mean, they you know, watched and you know all the pre they've had the auto pen going back to damn you know, George Washington.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say Reagan, but got me there.
Speaker 1: There was a missile and something definitely got packed. So I don't know what's the deal with what's the Arkansas guy's name? He's the ambassador and he had the meeting with what's speaking of pardons? No, this is what's a Huckaby? Oh okay, yeah, what's the deal with Huckaby's thing? And and not his band playing uh sweet home Alabama? But saying what was the song sweet Home tel Aviv? And you see that performance? No, thank goodness, Yeah, Huckaby's got a band and he was playing in tel Aviv and he was playing sweet Home tel Aviv. Yeah, I'm serious. It has to be a I know it was that. You know, that's real.
Speaker 5: After after seeing who was the other guy that did the song Ruckus? Like not too long ago?
Speaker 1: Was this was like grainy video from a you know, a boomer took it like at.
Speaker 6: The event, dude did a song on stage.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah I remember this, yeah Millay or whatever, but I remember I remember Judicion is talking about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyway, he took he he had some meeting or he took a picture with or whatever. He welcomed that spy the guy who was the American who sold all the secrets to uh, the country in the Middle East. I can't I'm an idiot. I don't know the story. But this happened like today, dude.
Speaker 5: I was just reading about this earlier this morning and I still can't remember it. Don't feel bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know the guy's name. I'm sure I can't pronounce it. But they said it was worse than the Cambridge spy ring. He was a it was high treason. He was an israel first. I know that it was. And he's welcomed back and Huckabee welcomed him back and had a meeting with him or something like that. And Okay, this is I gotta look it up. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm already ahead of you, dude. I think we might be talking about is it Jonathan Pollard or is that too long ago? I'm trying to figure out the dates on this. Uh. Okay, I think I found it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Maga melts down at Trump ambassador over bombshell spy meeting. MAGA supporters are furious with Mike Hakabee, Trump's envoy to Israel, after he admitted hosting a secret meeting in Jerusalem with convicted spy jailed for selling American secrets to the Israelis. That's the guy we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, John John, they got John Kuercou or whatever I was talking about it.
Speaker 5: Oh x Cia, John Kirkle, Yeah, he's great. I like watching his his presentations. I thought he also.
Speaker 1: Said, by the way, that the reason that Trump bombed Iran was because they were gonna go they were gonna drop new ukes, and it was an ultimatum, if you don't help us, if you don't drop the you know, if you don't bomb I Ran, then we're gonna use nuclear weapons. I don't know if that's true, but it was the same thing, the same tactic they did like in the seventies with Nixon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So here it is right here on the screen for those of you watching, for those of you listening, you're listening to the boy of the room. And this goes out over podcast as quickly as we can get him out with just Ruckus and I doing this stuff. But anyways, we'll put this a link to this article. It's up there at the Dreaded Do you hear me? Dreaded Daily Beast Maga meltdown at Trump ambassador over bombshell spy meeting. You see it up on the screen if you're watching us tonight. If you are watching US tonight and you haven't hit the like button, please do That might help us escape the ortsuki dog tentacles that have us shout abandon all that junk. But I won't bore you with that. So the ambassador shocked officials when he confirmed meeting with the notorious spy Jonathan Pollard at the US Embassy in Jerusalem back in July, breaking with decades of diplomatic tradition. White House officials were reportedly not told about the meeting in advance and panicked when they heard it had taken place. The New York Time reports. Pollard, seventy one, was jailed for thirty years back in nineteen eighty seven for handing over classified documents to Israel in what was one of the most notorious espionage cases of the Cold War. And you know who, Okay, so someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I hope. But you know who met him when he came out of prison after those years, when he was pardoned, and flew him on his personal jet back to Israel. Jeffstein close. Uh it was Sheldon Alstein, I believe, or one of those Alistine people.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, well can I pile on on this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Go for it?
Speaker 7: So interesting, right, A lot of these ambassador appointments. You work in a embassy that's sort of considered sovereign, but somewhere else, nice little system and set up that countries have with each other so they may be it. Or you keep diplomatic lines open so that real dialogue could happen, sorry, so that real dialogue could happen between people.
Speaker 5: And uh no it was muted.
Speaker 1: Well you have this.
Speaker 8: This always bothered me. Jared Kushner, right it Uh.
Speaker 7: You got him and then his dad who speaking of pardons and ambassadorships and all that. Uh Donald pardoned uh Kushner's dad on his way out. And then recently, I think about a year ago, if the fake news thing I'm looking at is correct, he he has him as the ambassador to France and he got he got jailed at one point.
Speaker 5: So who what.
Speaker 7: Qualifications does Charles f ing Kushner, Jared's dad have to be the ambassador of France?
Speaker 1: Well? Donald, yeah, he's rich, and he knows people, and he's a connector and that he's you know, the corruption doesn't hurt and that the main point of the embassy is that it houses the CIA station, so whatever that entails with him, I mean, it's just a reward for support and friendships and you know, corruption and the last the last stage of of you know, you were talking about the sovereignty and and you know the embassy, like you know, remember Teyron and Vietnam and all this stuff and the consulate, the consulate in Libya that got overrun. I knew this when it was happening because I lived next door to a guy who worked in the Foreign service and and I saw him right after that. He's this old guy and I asked him, like, what happened? They said that he he said that he, you know, he died or whatever. This was Chris Stevens, I think that's his name. And he said, no, he died of smoke in elation. And I said, well, how do you know that? And he was and he he said, because I just saw him. And he he told me that working in an embassy is basically just a it's the castle keep for a c I a listening station or whatever's in the center of it. And that the basement is filled with weapons, and that the Marines get sent there, and that it's, like you said, it's basically just for a you know, a back and forth between people. It's a sort of sovereign territory or whatever. But it's really just a b It's just business. It's a business place.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: It In sticking with this too, you have Jared, right, what qualifications does that sob have this literal construct of a human being.
Speaker 8: You got BB sleeping over at their house and everything else like that, when they're when they're when he's young and he knows him by name a long time ago. What qualifications does that guy?
Speaker 7: It's going to be the same thing, right, of course, there's no qualifications he hands selected.
Speaker 8: But what qualifications does he have? I'm totally being as sarcastic as possible.
Speaker 7: What qualifications does he have to negotiate all these different piece deals and be the Middle East envoy or whatever his weird presidential advisor. It was almost like Trump played like a Bush George Bush role and Jared was the Cheney role, like the person really doing all the maneuvering behind the scenes. Well, the other one is is the more public public face that that might be a confusing analogy for some people, but hopefully not. He's got zero qualifications. The guy is like a complete insider trading. He's already an established guy. He's already a team player. He's already programmed. I mean to me, he looks like American psycho, uh from.
Speaker 8: The from the movie.
Speaker 7: But and now now Donald Trump, this this should be a warning, uh freaking red flair, freaking fireworks warning to everybody that's been paying attention to anything. Is you got Trump talking about bringing in Tony Blair and then Kushner again and all these people to basically rebuild uh this this uh you know, Gaza and everything else.
Speaker 5: Like that fucking laugh right, what a disgusting talk about black pills and getting rid of pills.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: The idea of Jared Kushner and Steve Wikoff being in charge of rebuilding Gaza after the genocide and ethnic cleansing that has been happening there under bb net and Yahoo is I don't even know. See, this is why we can't do pills anymore, you guys, because there is no color pill that matches up with that narrative. Okay, maybe that one.
Speaker 6: Well, it's a six six six pill.
Speaker 1: Okay, Parkaby though, that's that's an email well, oh the office building, that know, the the discussion of monetizing and putting resorts.
Speaker 5: And whatever in New Riviera and Gaza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is it's an email for like twenty fourteen or something. It's Abstein.
Speaker 5: If you guys don't mind, let me play this video and hope that this is the right one. This is something that we touched on on Sunday wire Ruckus myself and Patrick henningson recently. But I think and hope, gosh, I hope this is the right one. Wick Coff and Kushner describing negotiating the ceasefire. Let's give it a listen.
Speaker 1: I need to know if you did some bare knuckle stuff, you know.
Speaker 12: I think of the real estate negotiation as hard nosed to get your dukes up. There were a couple intense moments that we had, but what led to this was really the trust that we were able to build. And I was trained in foreign policy really in President Trump's first term by seeing an outsider president come into Washington with a different school of foreign policy than had been broad in place for the twenty or thirty years prior. And his foreign policy was really about pragmatic realism, right, taking his usual stances, trying to use strength to avoid wars.
Speaker 5: It certainly looks that way, does it not?
Speaker 11: Yet?
Speaker 1: When did he like, is he ready for his next skin suit? Well, I've never heard him sound like that before.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, exactly, exactly. And I'm concerned this is not the right clip because the clip I'm looking for has them talking the end. Yeah, it might be toward the end here, I'll let it play out, but it has them talking about the plan for Gaza and Wickoff mentions in the clip that this has been something that they've been working on for years.
Speaker 8: This is it, this is it, But it might be finding that portion of it. But this you're on the right one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is It's the ABC or no CBS, Sorry, CBS. I Christian corrected CBS Morning's interview with Kushner and Wickoff on Middle East Piece Deal. Watch it in its full entirety. I highly recommend watching it in its entirety. But there's also a clip that we played on Sunday Wire. I'm hoping the end of this one will catch up to that. But they talk. Wickoff mentions, how you know they've been working on this for years, And there's a moment where you can see Kushner get super uncomfortable with what Wickcoff is saying, because he's basically, in many people's opinion, admitting that, hey, October seven was just a catalyst for something that we've been planning in a real estate since for a long time. Let me finish this clip out and we'll see if this is actually right or if I fucked up.
Speaker 12: And figuring out how to make deals not lecture the world, and so the way.
Speaker 6: That wait, what does that mean?
Speaker 12: Make deals and not lecture the world? Focus on interest over value sometimes and figure out what are where do we have joint interests with other countries and pursue those joint interests, and then where you have differences on interests or values, discuss those privately and try to find ways to get it to the best place possible.
Speaker 6: This morning, both those men are back in Israel to work on the next steps in this trip.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll let that stop there. That is not the clip I was hoping it was going to be, But I think I paraphrased it pretty well.
Speaker 2: Did or not?
Speaker 6: He didn't He didn't, He didn't say years. I'm pretty sure he said a decade or something. He said something shocking, like obvious. But the takeaway from it was the look on Damien's face there Jared Kushner, stay lit Koff gave away the plan. He did like this, like you could see in his face like shut up up, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It was great, but yeah, just you should just include a link to our analysis of it on Sunday Wire hasher in the show notes and people can see it there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, we had the rest.
Speaker 6: So speaking of show notes, I will include the links to these. I dropped them there to confirm what you were talking there. Yes, because I remember reporting about this on today's news talk T and T about Biden was quietly quoting here from this article selling the border wall parts as scrap scrap metal. There was the parts were just sitting there. The wall was not being built, and so he just sold them off, right, And this was true? Okay, And that was right. And then here's an update on the vet the amputee Brian Kulfage, who.
Speaker 5: Was part of the art series. He was free.
Speaker 6: He's free, Yeah, in no way, yes, sir, so, congratulations he arrived home Florida by plane on Tuesday, August twelfth, twenty twenty five. According to the Gateway Pundit. Good so, but he's been ordered to pay close to three million dollars in restitution, so he's started a lot. So he's along road ahead of himself, and I'm sure he's probably gonna fight all this crap legally, but he's free.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 6: There's the update on Brian.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, thank you for that. I'm really glad to hear that. I feel about this much better about whatever color pill we're supposed to be absorbing in this country right now. Good, Okay, I'll stop complaining about that. If I had been tuned into America Mission, I would probably know, but I haven't been tuned into anybody, so nothing personal other than you know, Saint Owned of course, cousin of mar Can.
Speaker 8: I make one more sort of I don't know, throw some more stuff out there, and then I gotta I gotta jet.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I see, you're about down to six minutes, man, So the floor is the floor is yours.
Speaker 7: So for for the listeners live or people that come come back later and are catching this.
Speaker 8: Sticking with the theme of.
Speaker 7: Sort of types, of people, uh Kushner cushioners with a nast the father and then the kid being involved with real estate and getting these weird political appointments where they could conduct the real business probably and keep everything all nice and insider and crony. I would also ask people to take a look at a gentleman named Paulo Zampoli.
Speaker 8: Paulo Zampoli z A M.
Speaker 7: P O L L I. This guy came up sort of I don't know, you get Lex Wexner vibes, but like more small, small time instead of in the stratosphere that Lex Wexner was in. He had a modeling deal going on, modeling agency gals coming in from overseas. Supposedly he introduced the Donald Epstein credits him with introducing the.
Speaker 8: Donalds to millenia. Right now, there's no such thing as.
Speaker 7: Gals being moved around from Eastern Europe. That's in your imagination. But anyways, Paula's and pulling a real estate guy homies with with Jeff, homies with Donald back in the day, and sort of that real estate model, modeling gals, sort of infrastructure or whatever that's there. Sort of like maybe with Donald who had the pageants and Erica and different things going on and everything else like that.
Speaker 8: And I didn't say that. I don't know what you guys heard. And so you've got this guy. He's appointed appointed in the United Nations. What's his gig over there?
Speaker 7: He is a ambassador United Nations. Dang it, I was looking right at it and I lost it.
Speaker 8: Anyways, he's with the United Nations and he's involved with.
Speaker 7: His projects, are hosting functions such as the United Nations Diamond Awards Gala for Renewable Energy and the Friends of Climate Change. Now what again, what backstory or resume stuff qualifies this.
Speaker 11: Guy for that?
Speaker 8: I have no idea. Yeah, but somehow he gets this gig.
Speaker 7: And all I can say is that he ran in the same circles with that entire, that entire group back in the nineties and early two thousands before stuff started surfacing and people that weren't right in at local levels were trying to do their law enforcement jobs and probably got, you know, a very hard metallic ruler slapped to their hands or fired or told shut up and you're or you're not getting your retirement or whatever went on with that whole Florida stuff back in the day that just won't die.
Speaker 8: Then we're still talking about don So on that note, I'm gonna I'm gonna exit, guys.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, Randy Jay, thanks for being with us tonight. It was great to be with you. How did Fridays work for you? Man? Are you a thumbs up or a thumbs down on the Friday Boy the Room concept? Does that get you here more often?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Probably more often? Yeah, consistently. No, but a spike up for appearances for sure.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll take a spike up. Thanks Randy J. For being here with us tonight. We'll talk to you again real soon here in the boom. All right, all right, Randy J. Punching out of the Boy the Room. Let me just put this on the screen real quick to drive this home because I made this comment, and I guess you know, everybody loves it when you bring receipts. I guess receipts are the new dopamine for us podcast enjoyers out there right, Like it's it's almost like an addiction.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Hi, my name is Hesher. I'm a podcast addict. I'm really into receipt dopamines.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 5: Hi, sure? Right? All the other people that get dopamine from receipts are here to and you know, we're drinking coffee and we're sharing cigarettes and I didn't bring any because I'm trying to quit, but set Owens brought some. And you know he's going to bum me one because it's you know, it's a rough night. We're all trying to deal with this. But here's here's a receipt right here speaking about the person that we were talking about, mister Pollard. This is out of AP news, all right, so minimal spin, we hope, right? No, okay, mileage varies. Pollard arrived on a private plane provided by American casino magnate Sheldon Adelson. What up, that's exactly what I said, A billionaire supporter of both Net and Yahoo and President Donald Trump. Well you don't say there are billionaires out there who support both Net and Yahoo and Trump. Who would a thunk it? Pollard, sixty six, and his wife walks slowly down the steps as they exited from the aircraft. Pollard got on his knees and kissed the ground, just like Katie Perr after the fake and gay space mission. Uh, and his wife put her hand on his back with Netnaho standing by in the darkness. Oh you feel that? Do you feel that? Ap Esther Polard? I only had lived one part of that. I'm sure you could figure out what it was. Esther Pollard, who is battling cancer, battling cancer, folks, then kissed the ground and was helped up by her husband. Pollard thanked Netanyahu and the Jewish people for supporting him. Quote, we hope to become productive citizens as soon and as quickly as possible, to get on with our own lives here, he said. Now just drive this home, still reading from AP Pollard, a civilian intelligence analyst for the US Navy, sold military secrets to Israel while working at the Pentagon in the nineteen eighties. Kids He was arrested in nineteen eighty five after trying to unsuccessfully gain asylum at the Israeli embassy in Washington, and pleaded guilty. The espionage affair embarrassed Israel and tarnished its relationship with the United States four years. For you YouTube analyzers and AI things out there, I'm simply reading from apnews dot com and I will stop right there. I don't need to comment on it.
Speaker 1: It was loyal to his.
Speaker 5: Land, right, which one was it. Your mileage might vary. I mean tell us he's.
Speaker 1: Going to get monuments, just like Robert Maxwell, oh.
Speaker 5: Father of Gallain Maxwell, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, heroes burial place also just like it's just like Oscar Schindler of all people.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, which is wild.
Speaker 1: People don't know this. Schindler was the guy who apparently provided the uniforms of the Polish soldiers in the false the fake flag operation that'd be on September first, nineteen thirty nine that began the war. Remember they claimed that they had attacked the radio station. Yep, that was the cause for invasion. But it was Schindler who.
Speaker 6: Provided that, not that Schindler. It had to have been different Schindler.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, the tribe is think. Let's see here, what do you think? Let me ask Mark Anderson about this. Mark with regards to Epstein and I want to move away from this topic soon after this response here, But with regards to Epstein and all this stuff. You know, one of our colleagues shout out. Daniel Spaulding mentioned in our group chat you know that there was another round of this information coming out and what he thought about it. And my first comment was wow, It took them eight months from the time when Pam Bondi said it's sitting on my desk, there's a lot there to the three months later where they said, who's that guy? There's nothing? What are you talking about? Why are you bothering us with this? Particularly spotlight on Cash Fattel and Dan Bongino looks really bad on YouTube who talked about it so much leading into it, and then Kowtow took a knee to whatever Central Intelligence Agency narrative you had to to say, Oh, there's nothing there, stop talking about it, right, But I'm curious, Mark, what do you think about the why this case keeps re emerging at critical political moments and what this political moment might be where, yeah, exactly what Ruckus is showing right here. For those of you that have seen the movie, you know what we're talking what he's talking about right there? Men in black that sort of you just forgot everything that you saw moment or it's not all you know, it's it's all fake and g hy. But Mark, what do you think about it's re emerging right now near the end of the first year, like getting into that cycle where people start political, people start thinking about mid term elections, and what the House and the Senate are going to look like, and what's going on geopolitically, and what's going on in the country. Why epstein right now re emerging? Is there a hidden critical political event happening right now? Because I think people that watch this show in particular no that even if there is something Epsteinian happened, You've already heard about it here on the boiler Room. You've already heard about it from Johnny Bedmore, You've already read about it in Whitney Webb's book or elsewhere. There's so much information for you. So, Mark, what do you think is this conspiracy candy?
Speaker 8: Is it.
Speaker 5: Red hairying like what else might be going on in the background.
Speaker 11: Well, that it works as conspiracy candy. It serves that function. It's also a distraction. You're saying, it's resurfacing, kind of an EBB and flow thing, and it seems to pop up at really strange times, is what you're saying. And so, regardless of the reality of it and regardless of who was involved, it does have a salacious, scandalous tinge to it, you know, the kind of juicy stuff that everybody likes to gossip and report and talk about and comment about. So it serves a function to keep people from more cerebral topics things maybe they ought to be thinking about a little bit more. It doesn't mean it's unimportant, but it's a useful tool the way it's been handled, the way things have panned out. Just to go back to basics and the fact that I like to put on a detective cap once in a while, I don't think Epstein is dead. I don't think he committed suicide.
Speaker 5: Right, Like, why should we believe the whole narrative that all these sub narratives are based on in the first place, If we may pump the brakes for a second here, like excuse me, So we're like, I think what you're saying here, and I'll let you continue in a moment. But Mark, I think what you're saying here that I think is really important and worth underlining is that we as people that are subjected to twenty first century media and cybernetic feedback loops in side of social media applications, really find ourselves often times at a point where we are analyzing something that is two levels down from a lie, and we have to always be able to zoom out and say, wait a minute, we have to admit that the entire premise that we're talking about right now, and this goes with Charlie Kirk too. And by the way, folks, this is why you haven't heard me talk much about Charlie Kirk aside from the first two weeks of you know, the event. There's a certain point where I now see this is us. This is the boiler room. This is the progenitors of the Daily Shooter program analysis. Okay, over a decade of it, more like fifteen years of it, stand out from the rest of the people out there. Shouts out to everybody who's using our methodology to you know, get rich and keep everybody entertained and informed.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 5: I'd like to get in on that, but that's okay, that's another story for another time. This topic has been something that we have been in the bleedy, bloody edge of and why we ended up being in a social reject club because mark myself ruckus based the rest of our colleagues that aren't here tonight, Patrick Henningson. We've gone to places, We've sent people to places, We've had journalists on site at some of these things. We've been closer to some of these events than Alex Jones, that's right, and he's the one that took the heat for it, but some of our reporting on it has been and I'm not trying to toot our own horn. In fact, I took most of this stuff off the internet. You won't even be able to find it, all right, receipt for it. It's on my hard drive. Put it back up eventually. But it's crazy San Bernardino, you know, paul S night Club, Las Vegas, you name it, every single one since Boston Baumbing we have been on top of and we have found so much fuckery every single one of those. Mark Anderson himself, before we even met him, went down to South Texas and checked out one of the South Texas church shootings, and the amount of fuckery that he found is unbelievable. If you believe in the American legal system whatsoever, if you believe in the concept of a shadow of a doubt on a narrative in front of a group of your peers in a court of law where people are legally bound to not lie, and you put each of those under that microscope. Combine it with the journalistic stuff that and the broadcasting stuff that we have done in our circles. Holy shit, uvalde sh JFK nine to eleven. We go on and on. Go down your list, Go down your list of favorite conspiracy theories. We've covered them, some of them add nauseum in real time.
Speaker 11: I got something really interesting for you. Today is November twenty first, Tomorrow's the twenty second. A quick JFK footnote, And I know people can be a little uncomfortable with my theory, insights, belief a little bit better than that, maybe that JFK wasn't actually murdered that day, that there was a body switch. I've talked about it on this show. Well, there's an interesting tidbit. It's too interesting to ignore given the timing tomorrow being the anniversary of his shooting. The guy that I used to do the research with that passed away, unfortunately, was always puzzled because you might recall hesher that there was a considerable evidence that Kennedy was mainly shot in the right shoulder, and that we found the oozing bullet hole in the right shoulder that Glenn Bennett also saw get hit. The Secret Service agent in the car behind Kennedy saw the bullet hit the right shoulder. He wrote that in his notes. Now, what Brian, the late researcher, puzzled over was why did the shirt not reflect that same hole the shirt that was underneath Kennedy's jacket. I was looking at the shirt the other day and I thought, oh my god, I think I just figured it out. They reversed the negative. I flipped the shirt around on my phone. I had a picture the shirt, and my phone has the function where you can flip the negative you know what I mean, like the mirror thing. Yeah, And I flipped it and there was the hole in the shirt in the right place.
Speaker 7: There it was.
Speaker 11: And that whole time Brian was alive. He was agonizing that the shirt didn't reflect what the coat had and he figured and it was a little weak because there's weak spots, you know, this is not a perfect thing. But he figured that they just destroyed the real shirt. And yes, they do have other shirt pictures with the whole in different spots, but this particular shirt picture looks like the right one. And all he did was flip it. And when you flip it back, it's almost an exact match.
Speaker 5: And what one of the most simple things that like anyone above the age of I don't know thirty thirty five knows that they can do with any camera, any digital you know, art system like Photoshop or whatever. One of the most one of the first and most basic filters they gave the plubs was a mirror image. So that means that, you know, people in charge of digital imagery in the media back in the sixties and seventies had the ability to do that way before the Plubs.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And I realized when I talk about this that I'm geting I'm going outside even most people's coloring lines. It's a difficult thing to talk about, as you know, I kind of agonize over it because it's so counterintuitive, like, well, would.
Speaker 1: It takes fifteen years for the Zapruder film to even air, right until Heraldo showed it. Yeah, sorry, night Love guys like show fifty late seventies or something.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nineteen seventy five and Doug Horn. Doug Horn really conclusively proved that they cut frames out of it and put yea and this is animation when he did this, that's not real. But enough set It's November twenty first, after midnight Eastern time. It'll be the twenty second. The timing was just too good.
Speaker 1: Hey ripcs lewis death overshadowed by JFK dot.
Speaker 11: Yeah man before yeah and heshey were talking about, Oh, they bring out the Epstein files and nothing ever seems to really put it over the top. Well, the same thing with the JFK files, except that now there's this interest group on Facebook and they put out and I've verified most of it from the larger Warren Commission record, because there's a tendency to quote or paraphrase the Warren Commission in certain select cherry picked ways, but it's actually an enormous number of volumes of testimony and information. There's twenty six volume Without looking it up, I believe there's twenty six volumes in the Warran Commission.
Speaker 5: More than you nissed. Right, That's more than you could get if you dug into nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing.
Speaker 11: Now there's more and more information piling up that whatever happened happened inside the car, which fits into what I've been talking about. The gunpowder smell was smelled coming from the car. That means whatever happened to JFK originated in the carry. Any other shots were simply distractions.
Speaker 5: And I don't mean to like drag us too far down the rabbit hole here. And let me put based on the screen there in full screen so people can see what he's got showing there. But let me just go ahead, Mark Lane.
Speaker 11: Mark Lane used to actually own or co own the Spotlight, which became American Free Press that I still write for. That's how close to Mark Lane I was. Yeah, but I yeah, I don't want to I don't want to keep digging on this. You know, you mentioned that the Epstein Files is sort of a juxtaposition the Kennedy Files.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, absolutely, And.
Speaker 11: But but the thing is is they're they're bringing out more and more that the smell of gunpowder came from the car, and a couple of people even said we saw a firecracker go off in the car and debris go up, and that is the device I talked about. People did see the device that I talked about that simulated a head wound. They saw it. It's in there, and I just found this wow.
Speaker 5: And and Mark, let me, I'm pretty sure our episode that we did think it was a direct energy weapon. Oh okay, you're jumping ahead to nine to eleven, hold on, hold on, stand by, Mark. I think that the episode that you and I did is still in the archives and people can check it out at Alternate radio dot com.
Speaker 11: It is from about a year ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's up there, and.
Speaker 11: I'll send it to you in the morning.
Speaker 5: I have it, thank you. I'll repost it on tonight's show page for tonight's show for those that want to go back and watch it. Because Mark, do I need to send it to you. You might want to resend it to me. It's in my thing, but it might be months back in the role or years back in the role. I'm not sure, but I've.
Speaker 11: Got it in a telegram contact.
Speaker 5: There you go. Another thing that I will say, just getting into one more detail on what Mark Anderson. So, Mark Anderson, if you don't mind, I will just say, for those that haven't seen that episode or haven't seen the documentary that Brian Anderson did with you in the background, Mark was sort of like, and correct me if I state this wrong, Mark, but you were sort of Brian Anderson was the guy that had a theory basically about JFK, and he brought Mark Anderson and all his cousins aboard, including Saint owned to sort of be his check and balance, to be the journalistic you know, fact checker, right, Do I have that right? Mark?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was the scully to his molder.
Speaker 5: There you go, perfect, Thank you. Good metaphor. And one of the things that you guys talked about in relationship to this theory is the fact that there was a forty five round that was found on the ground that completely matches not only the recently released audio of a bang and a pop happening. I don't know how recently. It might not be very recent at this point, but you know what I mean, Like what you're saying, the theory matches. There's a bullet for it, there's an actual projector not just a casing. There's a projectile for it. There's audio confirmation. Like this is a theory that has not been disproven. We can put it that way, right, This is something that no one has been able to say, and it's a JFK theory, and it's something no one has middle to say, Hey that that did not happen that way because A or B or C or whatever algebra.
Speaker 11: Right, Yeah, I think eventually, and I've got a I've got a very long, pretty long PowerPoint on it. Boy do I got some good stuff in there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we have most of that in the episode too, which we will link on the show page. I'll find it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've added the reverse shirt thing and some other things. It's eventually going to be a very concise book that is in memory of Brian and just gets right to the point. I'm not going to meander. It's just going to be a.
Speaker 5: And his documentary for those that want to see it, is called what Again, My God, I'm Hit.
Speaker 11: The reason it's called my God, I'm hit is because we're saying the magic bullet never happened. This was an animation and if you look closely, that's pretty obvious. Therefore, it never went through here. Therefore, when he was hitting the shoulder, he was still he still had the capacity to exclaim something. So he exclaimed, oh, my god, I've been hit, or my God, I'm hit, and so he was able to say it because this didn't happen and he was hit here. He exclaimed that, and Roy Kellerman heard him say that, according to Roy Kellerman's testimony to the FBI and to the Warrant Commission. And it so he named the book that because by Kennedy saying that it was part of the way that they disproved the magic bullet theory, and that the whole idea that he was shot through the upper back and then somehow it came out here.
Speaker 5: You can't speak after you've had a bullet come out of your trachea right well, you.
Speaker 11: Know, or anywhere near there. The trauma would be absolutely overwhelming. If the bullet literally went through you anywhere and here, over the loud motorcycles, over the sound of the crowd, how could you possibly say something that would be audible. I mean, it's inconceivable in my mind. But again, if I keep talking, this thing just blossoms out to the next thing. You know, it'll be four in the morning. So I'm gonna stop.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 11: It's just that kind of thing. It's snowballs like you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll vouch for that. I've been through this with Mark and it took him number of sessions to explain this to me and you know, make it make sense to me why we needed to make it available to you, which we have already done in long format. So and there are you know, one of the things that happened while we were doing that, and I'll make this the last thing I say about it, Mark, but there was still one person in that video that we were talking about that we weren't even sure was still alive or not. And we wanted to not put that video out because that person was so elderly that they wouldn't have really been able to respond to it or you know, give.
Speaker 1: Was it Abraham's apruder?
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much, someone who was at the Last Supper with Jesus. Basically, you know, no offense. But you know, we made the decision to even hold the release of that video back for about six months I think, Mark, before we finally put it out.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a very it's a difficult thing to talk about. It's fun in a way, but it's difficult because it's so retrograde that even if you think it's largely true, it's still hard to break the programming for one thing that we've all been subjected to, and it's another thing that you kind of kind of think the other people are going to think you're nuts. You are literally that that kid saying the Emperor has no clothes. You are that kid, Yeah, and you're you feel pretty alone. I've given public presentations on it, and I no matter how hard I tried, I'd go home completely exhausted.
Speaker 5: At Jeff, you've given public president to correct me if I'm wrong, but you've given public presentations at JFK events that are cades down the line from it actually happening, and still having a hard time even like you know, meshing with other so called conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 11: No, no, I haven't given any formal JFK, but I've done it at local libraries, including my hometown where I grew up. I've kind of I've found a comfort zone the JFK community groups. Now we can sort of get into a different context here. I'm sorry to say that the JFK interest groups, the assassination groups, I don't think they're ever going to go anywhere with this in any substantive way because they've hung on to they killed our handsome dead king. I mean, they've killed our handsome king. They've slained the prince. They yeah, they camelot. And I'm not saying you should, you should hold Kennedy in contempt, but he had his flaws. You know, he wasn't the absolute you know, breath of fresh air we were told I mean compared to now, A lot of us would look back with some nostalgia and say, you know, a pretty handsome, well well healed guy, well dressed, you know, pretty eloquent, dry sense of humor. What's not to like? And there's a lot of truth to that.
Speaker 1: But Mark, can I ask you a question, do you think that opinion like that has flipped in a way? I mean, for instance, you know, everyone here and everyone I know, like the way they talked about JFK was that at the time they hated him, they did not like him. They thought he was, you know, a liberal, a liberal, he was a Catholic, you know, he was a Yankee and all this stuff. People did not like him, And then now a lot of those same people kind of talk about him like he was the last you know, honest president or something. You know, he didn't like the CIA, they killed him for it, and all this stuff. He did, didn't want to go to war, he was actually in World War Two, he did stuff. So it's kind of flipped. You do you feel like that's the case overall or anywhere else?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it might be be because the politicians that we have now are so just completely distasteful for the most part so repellent that by comparison, Kennedy looks, you know, genteel Urbane, you know, well composed despite his health problems. But you know, there were right wingers back in those days John Birch society, people that thought he was just a pro un ultraliberal internationalist. Maybe he was to a point, But think I think he had his limits. I think that he ultimately wouldn't betray his country. I think he had some real patriotism somewhere in his DNA. But he made a deal with the devil. According to the gentleman, I assisted with this very unusual theory that I'm talking about, and apparently agreed to some sort of exile. You know that I'll step down and you can make me a martyr, you can make me a hero. Tell them I was assassinated, and you know, spin the globe and and.
Speaker 1: Someone hates his family, I mean, you know, him and his son and then his you know, his brother gets smoked by a monarch mind controlled you know, assassin or whatever that was. They don't they don't seem to like these people.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And if anyone made the deal, it seems like it would be his dad, right, He has the swastika steel to build Rockefeller Center or whatever he was doing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, Joe Kennedy had. Yeah, he had his finger in a lot of pies and he moved having on earth. To get those guys in public office. It's it's complicated to get into all the ins and outs. You know, he made his money doing a lot of booze running and whatnot. I mean, I think he had some good points to him. You know, give the devil his due, as you say, But it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem like making the deal with the mob worked out too well in the end, if they had anything to do with this whole thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it's knowing g and Conna and whatnot. Yeah, yeah, no doubt about it. But Jack Kennedy was an interesting guy if you go, if you look at his press conferences that they were pretty good. I mean, his sense of humor was very dry, but it was refreshing. It'd be refreshing now to get rid of these overbearing people. You know, whatever Trump's faults and Floible's whatever good things he might possibly do, you know, with American jobs, maybe reviving our industry a little, it's still this bravado. You know that he has and so many current politicians it's just difficult to even be around them, much less listened to him. You know, I've been around some of them on Capitol Hill in years past when I used to cover Congress in person, and you know, Mitch McConnell in person was you know, pretty unpleasant to be around. You know, most of them were like, eh, you know what I mean. It's the caliber of politician nowadays is has to be a world history low.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we were talking about that earlier tonight. Mark. You know, just like the whole PR public relations slash social media presence of politicians all the way up to the Department of Homeland Security and the White House now are trollish.
Speaker 1: And you know Rubio is going to be the next president because of that.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, if it's not Vance, right, like, if it's not Vance, and I think you know, Catherine Austin Fits we talked about this on Sunday Wire last week. Catherine Austin Fitz makes a good case for, Hey, what if Orange Man doesn't make it through four years? What if JD. Vance, the you know, the the adjunct of the Tech Bros, basically becomes the president somewhere in the next three years or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they. I think they want a neo kan soldier with stability. Rubio's there seems to be their guy.
Speaker 5: Strong Zionist, strong political zionist. I mean, you couldn't. This guy is completely First of all, this guy is completely unqualified. First off, let's all admit that to ourselves. Rubio and and J D J D.
Speaker 1: Well, there's I mean, Rubyo is a soldier. You know, he's a soldier for these guys. It has been around a long time.
Speaker 5: That to a real soldier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, an operator in the Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 5: I know what you mean.
Speaker 6: It looks like if he's a soldier, you just like to dog pony soldier.
Speaker 1: Like and when Alex Alex went at him in the hallway that time, Yeah, dude, he's like, I don't know who this guy is. Don't touch me. Yeah, you don't know who Alex is?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, I know.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I remember that. You know what I said earlier when I came out about the think tanks, You know, one you could say you look at who's in government. You could say, wow, they're no longer getting much if any people, hardly, anybody, if anybody out of the ranks on the Council and Firm Relations, to work in the State Department, out of the ranks of the Carnegie Endowment, to work in the Pentagon or the CFI, to work in the State Department or Pentagon, you know, in other words, the holding pens. These think tanks for decades have been supplying personnel. And so you look at Trump's administration and you see hardly anybody out of the Herald Pratt House where the CFR meets at fifty eight fifty eighth.
Speaker 1: They come from Fox and Friends.
Speaker 11: Yeah, dude, well right, but let me finish. So they're coming from sort of a different other places. They're cut from a little different clock. But it's not necessarily an improvement. So many people would say, finally, we're not getting people just drawn out of the Pratt House, you know, CFI. But that's true. But are we seeing an improvement wherever else they're coming from. They're not coming from the think tanks much anymore. But unfortunately that's not enough. In other words, we're not really seeing an improvement, maybe even a worsening of the situation in some instances.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, because you all know I have the theory for a while now that they want everybody so effing sick and tired of both sides that they're going to willingly give over the government to AI, some sort of AI control, some sort of centralized government concept. But the thing is clearly we're moving somewhere forward with this concept of AI and language learning models, and they certainly do want to centralize that. Just listen to the words and what Larry Ellison talks about. I would argue he's a very important and powerful person in the next stages of the technocracy, especially since we operation warp speeded excuse me, projects stargated ourselves into future oblivion whatever it was on day one there practically under the current administration, Trump's second term. And the thing is that he said he wants to centralize all the data, all the DATAA and he literally means like everything. He was caught talking, not caught, but he was probably talking about everybody's behavior needs to change and we're all going to be watched saying all the technocratic shit, you know what I mean. So the thing is that these the AI is not going away. They do want to rely on the language learning models and the language learning models. I just said it, like multiple times they're learning models. Where do they learn from? What is the data that they're being trained on? That answers your question mark. These think tanks are still doing the deed behind the scenes, but their information, their sources of what they have been saying are the types of information that is being used to train the AI governance models. So see how that works. So they're not doing it. They're not doing it all out in the open like they used to in a way, I mean, because they used to be in secret, then they're out in the open. Now they're kind of doing it secretly again, but it's out there, but the public doesn't pay attention to it, but the bots scrape it and learn from it. And those types of belief systems like the reports that I used to do during my disinformation series disinfo Wars on the Daily Ruckus. These groups like the the what's the one the Brookings Institute is a perfect example, always about like, oh this is misinformation. Well, we as human beings can laugh and argue and debate about it and politicize it, but there'll be no such a thing under AI. You'd like in Star Trek when you ask the computer computer define misinformation, and that's just what it is. There's no arguing define a vaccine. Oh, vaccine is a thing. Is stick in your arm? In it all, there's your DNA. Okay.
Speaker 5: It was redefined in the Economic year of twenty twenty for some reason.
Speaker 6: Do you see what I'm saying though, right so, I'm concerned that that's going to be the foundation regardless.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's very that's very good. That's something I want to look into more. And I just happened to do not today because I had to take a day off, but last week on UK column, I did a little bit on the Smart City Expo in Barcelona they have every year, and although much more could be said, there's so much that went on at that event November four through sixth or something. They're talking about digital government. That's that's their words. And right now they have a company called Granicus, for example, based in Denver, formed in nineteen ninety nine, and Granica says, you know you're we want to make it more efficient. So we think the private sector, like our company, granted us we should handle government files. Let us handle the public records, let us handle the voting roles, let us handle the tax forms, the licensure, let the private sector, with all its efficiencies handle government documents and records, public records, including very sensitive stuff. I imagine, let us do that, just like governments will hire private companies to pave a row, Just like they'll hire a private engineering company to give them advice on building a bridge or something, or build a bridge working with private contractors. So now it's you know, not just like the Federal Reserve, we're the bankers. Hey, mister and missus government, Let me let we're the Fed. We're going to make things better. We're going to issue your money and credit on your behalf. You're going to farm that out to the private federal reserve. Well, now fast forward to now they're saying, give us all the records of a government, and we're going to make it more efficient. And if you want to contact your government, just use your phone or your or your tablet or your computer and right to your officials and they'll give a little lip service, or you might want to go to a meeting in person. They'll say that. But the whole thing seems weighted toward private companies, Like you're getting at getting all the data that they would then gobble up and input and infuse into this system. That you're describing ruckus. That's where it sounds like it's going. So therefore they have to have all the public records privatized, not just the ballots, not just the private vote count that's done out of direct public view, not just controlling the money, but all public records now. And so their own words are digital government. So interesting juxtaposition here of what we're talking about.
Speaker 6: All you want to know is which stock should I be invested in?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's that's that's the thing, man. We got to make some money here.
Speaker 5: It's always that, right.
Speaker 6: We're we're all doing very well under the current administration in the markets cryptocurrency in particular. Trump promised that he was going to make in America the cryptocurrency capital of the world, and things are going great. Are you guys tired of winning? I'm tired of winning? Oh wait, we should probably check on those prices. How's crypto doing?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh my lord? Not so hot now, is it? Speaking of trolling? By the way, In case you didn't know, there's a lore rumor has it that during the bull runs when McDonald's releases the McRib that there's a big pump that happens. Well, the McRib came back and there was not a pump. There's also a trolling meme going on in the the currency space, in case you didn't know. The joke is that if it doesn't work out for you as a crypto bro trading making money on cryptocurrency, plan B is to go work at McDonald's. So McDonald's decided to get a hold ahead of the troll this year and just yesterday, November twentieth. This is so freaking McFunny. So that McRib pump didn't work out. Your rent money got mc liquidated, crypto bros not applied, Your decision making is compromised. Mcaha, mcaha, mcaha. But yeah, things are not going well in the market.
Speaker 1: Didn't work out for you, just like our milkshake machine.
Speaker 6: Hey there you go. That would have been a good one.
Speaker 11: Oh damn. You're saying I won't make another million, is what you're saying. Okay, yeah, okay, limited to the first ten million.
Speaker 5: I sat, let me just real quickly kind of run through the list here to a couple of things that I want to forget before we get out of here. So we covered Epstein pretty well. Now we've got mbs from the Prince of Saudi Arabia. You gotta love this announcing a one trillion dollar investment into the US. The trillionaire trope going around with Musk and now MBS announcing the trillion dollars coming into the country. What do you guys think are foreign powers buying their influence outright at this point? Is that what it takes to get into the game?
Speaker 1: Do they have a trillion dollars? Honestly?
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, what is a trillion dollars? I mean I can't What about the line?
Speaker 1: What about the City of the Future? Is that still a thing? Are they still doing that? Because that was like a few trillion.
Speaker 5: They lost a whole bunch of investment on that. That that has like got scaled at big time since I saw m M yeah.
Speaker 1: Pay for play, Yeah, you gotta, you gotta pay for play.
Speaker 5: I mean, like baba, I mean ruckus. What do you think about this? Because like this, this fits right in with Larry Ellison, with Apple, with all the what's that program called? I can't remember it now? It's not light speed the two point zero light speed version, with all the technocrats wanting to like reinvest in America three hundred and thirty three billion dollars here this star starget. Yeah, thanks, yeah, exactly starget.
Speaker 6: This is this is hard to see because of mine, the way I had to present this, but this is what a trillion dollars looks like. Okay, so there's a there's a little stack of a million dollars by the guy's foot here. Okay, here's what one hundred million dollars would look like. It would feel like a nice little pallette here. One billion dollars. Quite an impressive amount of money there. Okay, now look at it brillion. Yeah, there's like one, two, three, like six eight palaces or so like, it's all.
Speaker 3: It's a.
Speaker 6: It's a it's a decent shitload of money. But by comparison, look at a trillion. This red circle here is the person compared to the stacked double double stacked palets.
Speaker 1: What does a trillion look like in terms of country size? Well, we would play a trillion on a recent episode of The Boiler Room. Hasher correct me if I'm wrong, But we played a video where it showed like the national debt, where it was doing a visualization like this with the stacks of money, and when it pulled out and it showed how much that total amount that debt, the debt was at at that time, because it's increased since then, significantly, even during the government shutdown, increased by the second Yeah.
Speaker 6: Even increased during that whole time that debt. Musk was in there with his big balls and doge and reducing all the money so that all of us can get two thousand dollars stimulus checks, which are not coming or tripping everybody anyways. But yeah, and then it was like an entire city of all the buildings and the statue of Liberty built out of all the money just in our debt. Yeah, the stacks of freaking paper money, because trillions are unfathomable. When you take all this money that's being discussed and being passed around and all these headlines, and you put it together and you compare it to the amount of money that's actually available and printed on the planet, it's not real. So something doesn't add up here. So somebody or a whole bunch of somebody's is blowing a whole buttload of smoke up where the sun dont shine.
Speaker 2: Is what I think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And clearly we've discussed this, I think even just last week, and maybe even on the sunnywear. But the AI bubble isn't sure. It's a bubble, but it's worse than that, it's a circular. Maybe. We were discussing this on Weaponized News. Shout out to Sam Chaney Weaponized News. He called it a circle jerk. It's not a circle jerk. It's a circle of jerks though, doing what's called circular funding or circular investing. So the one guy will will take, hey, I'll invest a trillion dollars with you, and they'll say, hey, I'm going to invest trillion dollars with this guy, and that guy says he's going to invest a trillion dollars with this guy. But then that guy says, I'm going to invest the trillion dollars with the first guy. So the money just went around in a big freaking circle. And now the government's involved in the circle. Larry Ellison's in the circle, all these billionaires, Palanteer, Peter Thiel. This is where advance advanced presidency gets incredibly dangerous because the mask is just simply completely gone. You know, I'm sure we're gonna have to deal with the bumbling, doting like Trump bull in a China shop, who can can't do his YMCA dance so high is But yeah, well we'll have to deal with the propaganda and the trolling. But once it's advanced, it's going to get serious. It's not gonna not gonna be any more fun games. There won't be any YMCA dancing, there won't be any propaganda videos. It's going to be hardcore. Just warning everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's where that's where South Park comes prophetic right there. If anyone's watching South Park, I saw some commenters in the chats talking about it. Okay, sint Owned, I know you got to get out here. We all got to get out of here. It's getting late. We've been at this a minute. I'll send it to you. But I'm curious, Saint Owned, if you heard about China's AI powered cyber attack on the United States. Why we haven't heard what happened? Actually evidence of an AI assisted intrusion tool set from China writing off of American tech. Have you heard anything about this story? Yeah, Ruckus once is like the there's the mainstream media right there, look at this. Let's put that up again, Ruckus, there's the mainstream media. That that's the damn Pam BONDI is saying, nothing to see here, nothing to see here, but Mark that happened. We've got senators talking about it on Fox News. I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't even heard about it yet, because the news is so it's just real.
Speaker 1: Is this war game is?
Speaker 11: My first question is always the what you know? Is it real? Did it really happen? But honestly, I don't have enough information to intelligently comment, although it sounds and smells like more kind of conspiracy intrigue candy. We really got to keep our eyes close on the genocide people, on the people with the needles, the vaccine people. You know, Britain's got this uh operation going on now, uh this exercise Pegasus, Exercise Pegasus, and there's rumblings at the w h O. Well, we haven't declared a public health emergency of international concern yet, but we're looking at bird flu, we're looking at empos and it's looking a little shaky. We'll get looking a little scary over here. I think they want to declare another pandemic and try again, but I think they overplayed their hand the first time, and they're they're pretty frustrated, which is some good news. But I'm always I'm always wondering, what is it they don't want me looking at when they tell me about all these stories. What is it they don't want me to see? What is it that they don't want me to concentrate on. My mom always talked about that, Oh listen to the bullshit. My mom would say, well, what are they trying to take our minds off of?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 11: That's exactly what she would say.
Speaker 5: That's the thing, man, that's the question. Mark Anderson's mom was a sage to all of us, whether.
Speaker 11: You know it or not, the original conspiracy theorism.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right. And that's why I asked you earlier. You know about this Epstein thing, and what is it that is the critical political moment going on in the background while they're you know, bringing this specter back up. Because we know they're not going to give us the truth. We know they're not going to give us the so called list or whatever. We know this is all bullshit. We know those poor poor sycophantic Trump dick riding influencers like I won't name them, I guess I'll leave them that grace. They got their Epstein files one point, oh binders in front of the White House that came up with nothing that you couldn't have read, and Whitney Webbs about oh yeah yeah cat turd and that other guy and the other guy lives of TikTok.
Speaker 11: I'll just add this, if if you were, if you were Bill Clinton, would you say to yourself, you know, I'm so sick of Hillary. I just gotta get somewhere.
Speaker 1: I want to have a big party.
Speaker 5: I just want to pig party, big party, all right, pig parties all around everybody island. That's right. We're going to this island with the black and white checkers. We're gonna hang out. It's gonna be a good time, all right, sat owned, Thanks for being here tonight. Man, anything you want to say before you gotta get out here any where?
Speaker 11: You once again a salute to that ship that I saw one day called the Saint Owned. That's right, that is whoever owned it. You know what a great name, you know what a great way of saying stone.
Speaker 5: Aren't we all? Okay? Mark, thanks for being here.
Speaker 11: Tonight, but yes, yes we are all Saint owned.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, all right? Fair sales there goes.
Speaker 11: Marketing, all of you great stuff, all right.
Speaker 5: You can find his links on the show page. You can find him on the internet at thetruthhount dot com. Thanks Mark Anderson, over to you ruckus, save rounds, fun and class. Anything you went through out there for me in bas lit before you got to bounce out of here.
Speaker 6: Flashback to nineteen ninety eight. Okay, ninety eight, that was eight.
Speaker 5: Was a good year for me. I like ninety eight, ninety eight sweet Spot.
Speaker 8: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 6: The bullet points nineteen. It's nineteen ninety eight. There's a war in the congo. Valve val You know, Valve has a major release, there's a major stock market bubble due to text speculation, and Bill Clinton is in the news for receiving a blowjob. Now fast forward to the year twenty twenty five. There's a war in the congo. Valve has a major announcement, there's a major stock market bubble due to text speculation, and yes, Bill Clinton is in the news for receiving a blowjob.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, hold on, hold on, everything made sense except Valve. What is new with Valve?
Speaker 6: What is new with Valve? What does Valve have? Now I'm not a gamer, but they do have a new release. Let's see, so we can do this. We will bring the receipts, will do it live as.
Speaker 5: I mean, I remember what Valve was doing.
Speaker 6: They have a big they have a big announcement, and it it looks like they're teasing a half life kind of thing, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, there you go. I was about to say what they were doing back then was half Life and Half Life too, and those are staple the best games.
Speaker 6: They are the best. So I have November twelve, twenty twelve, according to let's see November.
Speaker 5: Twelve, twenty twelve. Wait a minute, isn't that the end of the mind calendar?
Speaker 6: November twelve, twenty twenty five. November twelve, twenty twenty five this year, this month, this year. Anyways, they're saying that Valve is not done with big announcements. Soon enough, there's gonna be something else. So they're all teasing this. There's gonna be something really big. They're basically all guessing that there's a potential for our half life three. Okay, so there you go. That's the Valve announcement. By the way, that cyber attack story is very important and I did drop you a link. You can include it on the show. Notes, But what's big about that that thing is it was Anthropic, so it's one of the big ones they make. Claude. Here's this nerdy little CEO guy. This guy does the rocking back and forth thing. By the way, whenever he's on camera, he's really nervous all the time. But we yeah, we have we have we have Daudio Amadee. That's the CEO and the founder. But Anthropic does Claude. But that it's because of them that they they were aware of this attack. And you shared a link with Mee Hesher where the guy was on Fox News talking about it some some politician or general in the military or just some Oh thank you he was a senator, thank you very kindly. But he said that he said the important stuff out loud. He was all like saying that this was an American based company and that China had like you know, somehow you know, hacked this or whatever. But Anthropic saved the day and disrupted it before it became a problem. And that this guy was going off that he was railing about how the only reason we even know about this is because it was an American company. Thank god for Anthropic, Thank God for these guys right basically embarrassing here. He's all, could you imagine what would have happened again, imparaphrasing what would have happened if China had done this on their own, using their own system. He was really clearly laying a narrative, planting a seed for a potential false flag, and that this was some sort of like test. I don't even think there was even an actual cyber attack. I think this is just like a fake announcement of a cyber attack.
Speaker 5: But it's on the board of that company.
Speaker 6: Yeah so I I yeah, and he's probably an investor or whatever. But the thing is, like anyone who knows anything about this year, you just look at the headlines from recently what the deep seek thing has taught us. Amid headlines, I've got like feeds news telling me like, oh try it just got this robot, They've got this AI breakthrough. They might have a quantum chip that can do thermodynamic like all sorts of crazy brand. I'm like, so you're you're you're pretending like you're an idiot and that China doesn't already have its own AI systems and that they had to hack into anthropic in order to do this or you're just like blowing smoke up my ass?
Speaker 5: Do you guys smoke? Do you guys? Both have like three minutes to watch this clip so we can put some context on this based do you get yeah?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, yeah to see it and hear it is much better? Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is from Fox News here, and they had two topics on this clip, and I just scanned forward to where I hope is the right point in this video. But that's you know, the way we roll over here in the boiler room. So we'll give it a shot. See if this clip is what I'm hoping and where I'm hoping it will be.
Speaker 1: There's doocy.
Speaker 5: Oh, we should probably unmute.
Speaker 13: It thirty places, including some financial institutions without help from humans. So what is to stop these AI tools from wiping out the four to one k's or the bank accounts of everybody watching?
Speaker 9: Well, I think it's important to know that China used Anthropic, which is a US based tool. The only reason we know about this is because it's US based and Anthropic disclose the fact that it's Claude model. It's a large language model. Head been hacked and use these nefarious purposes. Luckily, we do know about it. Anthropic is doing a number of things to address this to stop it. I met this week with David sachs our Ais are in the White House. I met with a number of AI officials, the CEOs of AI companies in Silicon Valley this past week. This is something where we must lead. We must stay on the cutting edge of innovation, and from a regulatory standpoint, I want to make certain that in Congress we're not doing anything to stop the ability of these cutting edge companies from operating here in America, being putting us in a position to be way ahead of China so this type of thing doesn't happen and we can stay ahead of the competition here.
Speaker 13: About two years ago, we tried to get the Biden White House talking about these threats from AI, and everybody in the room literally laughed.
Speaker 8: Listen to this.
Speaker 13: There's an expert from the Machine Intelligence Research Institute who says that if there is not an indefinite pause on AI development.
Speaker 2: This is a quote.
Speaker 13: Literally, everyone on hearth will die.
Speaker 12: Does not sound your delivery, Peter is quite.
Speaker 13: It's quite.
Speaker 5: You gotta love that, right, Literally, everyone on earth that will die.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 8: It sounds crazy, but is it.
Speaker 10: All I can say is that there's a comprehensive process in place.
Speaker 13: How about now, Senator Haggerty, is this funny?
Speaker 9: I think what we're seeing is voiterious threats. And the biggest threat of all I don't even know is if we step here and allow China to lead here, if we allow our adversariously. Look, we understand what China's motives are. They floated a spy bloon over our country. They're still intellectual property on a regular basis. We need to make certain that leadership here in this field remains in America. That leadership in America is what everyone in the world is using, not Chinese models, but American models. Again, this is a critical national security issue. I think, as you said, we've seen it manifest itself just recently with these thirty countries that have been infiltrated. This competition going to continue to mount, and again I say, we need to have the strength and the capacity here in America before all of the nations.
Speaker 13: And the last question, why isn't the extent of the damage done by this AI hack being made public?
Speaker 8: The full extent is this.
Speaker 1: Infomercial the fact of the hack.
Speaker 5: Doesn't it feel that way?
Speaker 1: Very weird?
Speaker 5: A senator and Douchey and Douchey having this conversation, Like, the first half of it's very interesting too. I'm going to link this on the show page.
Speaker 1: It's like it's it's kind of seems like a I like a dude in the Pentagon basement wrote a script like handed it over and was like, this is the next thing, Just do it, and he's like, isn't that dangerous? Well, I mean they floated a balloon over us.
Speaker 5: Yep, another shady narrative. Another completely I mean.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine, like you're sitting there and you're watching this, you know, just in your normal life is going by, and you're like, I gotta call Linda, Right, what's the extent of the damage of this AI? You know, we wouldn't have even known about this. You're right, we wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Luckily it's an American company. My friend, Okay, this AI, this AI is out of control. Yeah, well we'll let these guys finish, but yeah, we need no regulation. You're picking up what we're putting down here.
Speaker 9: Being made public I think is incredibly encouraging. It would never happen had this had the Chinese used their own models. The fact that we know about the hack, the fact that Anthropic is working on the fact they're talking with leaders right now about how to address it. I think that's critically important and it's a step in the right direction.
Speaker 13: Senator Haggarty, thank you so much for being here on the Sunday briefing.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, there you go, Senator Haggarty, right there spitting just and there's a whole segment before that where it's like you've got two open invitations right there, what we like to call predictive programming for potential false flag events written just splattered like pollock painted all over that piece. It is a masterpiece of.
Speaker 1: At least it was China and not Russia this time. The Russian hackers.
Speaker 5: Well you know it's Trump two point zero, my friend, we can't do We gotta do China.
Speaker 6: Are you ready for part two?
Speaker 5: China?
Speaker 6: Yes, this gets even better. The timing on this could not be, like, you cannot make this shit up. Like right after all that happened, hesher. Literally the next day, this was all over the news. This was the newest thing. And in fact, there's a big battle about this with MTG, and then, of course we're just learning now that MTG is quitting. But there is a huge battle brewing right now over the regulation of AI and whether or not states will be to have the rights, whether or not the states in the United States of America will independently have the right to regulate AI how they see fit. Oh no, says Trump, No, no, no no, doing this on the federal level via my favorite and executive order which would block states from enforcing regulations around artificial intelligence. We will include a link to that story as well, But I just wanted to include that because I believe it adds a whole new elements, a new spin, a new layer to this bizarre onion national security. Yeah, well, you know, maybe, I mean, who knows. We're just asking questions here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we would, you know, nothing here in the boiler room other than sharing what we see in the doom scroll with you and asking questions, sometimes questions just for a friend, you know, maybe we don't even know, we don't care, perhaps asking for a friend in many cases. All right, you guys, it has been quite a night tonight wild ride. Yet again, we talked about China's AI powered cyber attack. We talked about Thomas Massey and his whole thing with I'm not in sync with the president with regards to foreign entanglements and everything he has faced, and you'll find more about that in the Sunday Wire with Ruckus, myself and Patrick Kenninson. As a bonus note, you know, talking about government entities and their social media accounts. DHS has gone on X, the Department of Homeland Security has gone on X and said that they have changed the traffic patterns in Charlotte. Okay, so shout out to Charlotte. What do you guys think There's basically I think they're implying that their deportations have made the traffic sixty or more percent better, which I thought was interesting.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Of course, we talked about MBS announcing that one trillion dollar investment into the United States and the Epstein file updates. So you know, that's what you get tonight in the boiler room, and we're gonna bug ourselves out of here. Ruckus, I'll give it to you first, and then I'll go to Bay's say rounds, final thoughts, anything you want through out there before we shut down the boiler.
Speaker 6: Room because we are we are We are just asking questions. That's what we do over at Alternate Current Radio. And you should totally check out Alternate Current Radio because Hey, speaking of questions, I have a question for everybody, who's this guy?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Does anyone recognize this?
Speaker 5: Something just leaked?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: I think that's a leak that this is.
Speaker 6: This is not a leak. This is an actual screenshot taken from a video which you will find on Alternate Current Radio. Where is this weird bizarre figure? What is this from? Where was this screenshot? Wasn't ruckus it was mate?
Speaker 7: What is this?
Speaker 6: Mystical American Patrio Society Season four now in video?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: I highly encourage folks to check it out because not only will they get to see the new spaceship, they will actually get to see the inhabitant of said spaceship and you will understand exactly what the f is going on Mystical American Patriots Society. That is Sumo right there, or you know, the Supreme Commander Sumo or whatever his official name is. That is his uniform. But yes, you can now watch Sumo and sort of Cavey in the form of Static on new versions of Mystical American Patriots Society. But I'll allow them to explain all that, So please do visit Ulternate Current Radio dot com or map Mystical American Patriots Society's website which is mapsock something like that mapsock dot org. Okay, cool, but I do highly recommend everybody to check that out. It still remains one of my all time favorite podcast. It's very unique as.
Speaker 5: Far as the modern podcast go, and like stuff that we because like, if the world wasn't so nasty right now, Ruckus, myself based others of us here in the boiler, we'd be doing satire, we'd be making skits, we'd be doing shit like we used to do. But it's just so nasty, and we're lucky here Alternate Current ready to have map Sock to take care of a lot of that stuff, not in the way that we would do, in their very own way which can never be replicated. So we highly recommend thanks for bringing that up tonight, Ruckus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and shout out to those guys. They they've they've up their game one und so good job, guys, fantastic. I've just seeing the comments and the feedback, so I think they're on the right track there. So yeah, wait to go, guys, and thank you so much for having me, because Maps is only one of my second or third favorite podcasts, next to The Boiler Room and Sunday Wire, which I both happen to be a part of now, which is fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question real quick before you got first? A while back, you brought up a book. This is a wild back. You brought up a book and you recommended it, and I finally got a copy of it. I think this was the book you were talking about. Is it Michael Crichton's micro This was during the Hawaii one one.
Speaker 6: That's the one I have not read. God damn it. No, that is not the one that I recommend.
Speaker 1: I found it, and I remember probably recommend it.
Speaker 6: If I reco If I recommended Michael Crichton to you and it wasn't a State of Fear, it would have been Prey. But I'm guessing that around that time the book that I did recommend to people would have been written by Robert Wilson Robo Apocalypse or Amped AMPED Daniel L. Wilson Amped, but he wrote Robo Apocalypse. But the book Amped, I recommend which is very similar to the one that you got there, so that might have been my recommendation. But either way, thanks again everybody. I hope you enjoy that book. I like Michael Crichton, and you guys can catch me out on Wednesday nights over at Weaponized News hosted by Sam Cheney, that is eight pm Central, Okay, and then of course whenever we do boiler Room, and then as long as I'm invited, I'll keep coming on Sunday Wire and doing the thing over there too. Cool. Yeah, at least until I go back to doing roundabout Ruckus, and God only knows what's going to happen then. But anyways, until then, read everything, listen to everybody. Don't believe anything until you prove it for yourself, but your own research. That's what Bill Cooper taught me. And that's all I gotta say.
Speaker 5: Ruckus out, all right, thanks Ruckus There he goes Bays. Do you have a new light in your room because these green sparkles are so good, they are so tasty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm at the new crib.
Speaker 5: I'm dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah it looks very similar because it's the same you know, bookcases, but yeah, it's all new, new house. And uh, dude, check this out. Look at this check this out. If I show you this, look at this light.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 1: So it was a wedding present from my lovely wife.
Speaker 5: Dude, that is awesome.
Speaker 1: That's pretty sick, right, Yeah, new lights, lots of stuff. I got this like nice galaxy light going right here, buddy gave me it puts the cosmos above me on the ceiling, which is cool for the ambiance. But yeah, man, I'm trying to get it all set up here, and thanks for let me in here. I was a little late tonight. I've been dealing with my pops, who beat cancer. By the way, I just beat it. Yeah, yeah, big time. And uh and then was on a walk and fell.
Speaker 5: On some train tracks that, oh ouch, okay, but but he's all right.
Speaker 1: A lot going on. I appreciate you guys and your support over the past month. I mean, I've I've had a I got married, we moved house. It's been great honeymoon.
Speaker 5: And you've also got a second edition of your book out. Let's get let's get a plug in for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I just I promised everybody that if I you know, if I got to one hundred copies sold, that I would release a second edition. I can't believe I did, and so I worked on a second edition. Here's my book Runs and this is more pages, bigger font and it is first edition's gone. Second edition. I've sold a bunch of copies. I really appreciate it. So it's twelve bucks. It's on Amazon Runs with my name on it, and please get a copy of it because it's a great Christmas stocking stuffer. And I finally have my my royalties headed my way, which makes it official. And I am still officially or non officially the number three living Anglo Irish poet underage fifty.
Speaker 5: So I love it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please get a copy of that. And yeah, I appreciate you guys, thank you so much for having me. There's been a lot going on, you know, but it's Christmas season and we know how that can go. I'm looking forward to it. It's Thanksgiving. I go on a vacation this coming week. It's good to be with family and I love you guys. By the way, shouts out to all of our friends because they're down in Florida at the Orthodox conference. So shouts out to Jay and Jamie, my friend David Patrick, carey. All my friends are down there. I wish I could be there with them, but we need to get together this coming year. You set the date and place and I'll be there, man, And I hope everybody out there just take it, take it easy.
Speaker 5: And yeah, you know, it's time to enjoy, man, it's time to enjoy the holiday season. We got Thanksgiving coming up. Hold up, hold up, wait a minute, let me go to my media assets here. No, not that, not that. Why are those not showing up? Okay, I got an idea. We'll go to this. We go, there, we go. We got Thanksgiving coming up. Make sure you subscribe to the base lit Analyzer channel on YouTube and based Ruckus and I were really hoping that we'd be able to help sell your book on the website before the holidays, and that has not panned out. So I apologized for that, but uh, we got our copies. I was waiting for second edition because I'm fucking old as ship and my eyes need the big font. And now that that's out there, I'm on it, man, I'm so honest. So yeah, we got we got, you know, turkeys coming up. Look at that, Look at look at all this stuff. Streamyard gave us Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Look, man, the first Thanksgiving was right down the road from where I am right now, is the first. It was the first Thanksgiving. I had nothing to do with the the maize and the you know, the the exchanges and all that. It was the English came here and they thanked God for getting them here safely.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Really, I mean, what more could you want at that point? Like, here's here's the boiler room version of let me see if I can. Let's stop sharing there we go. Nope, Well, anyway, I got the boiler Room bird back there in the background. I don't know why I can't get him a show up there. He is the boiler Room Bird and the Smoking Boy. You can get your boiler Room Bird and Smoking Boy t shirt on our website if you want one. We got that. That is a custom upgraded image right there by myself, and that image came originally from Patrick Henningson when we designed the show ten years ago. Shouts out to Patrick Henningson. Yeah, we got that up at the website Alternate. Yeah right, I mean That's what I'm talking about, dude. That's right. So go to Alternate Current Radio dot com. Be sure to like subscribe and share and subscribe to the Based lit Analyzer YouTube channel please. Based Yeah, I'm looking forward to that in person meetup. We're gonna have that in twenty twenty six for sure.
Speaker 1: Can I give one more shout out? I want to shout out our good friend Tristan Haggard down there in South America. We we did a couple of streams recently together. Please check those out. Cormack McCarthy. He's hopefully going to start streaming again some literary stuff, and so please check him out. Brian a Ledge Health Kristin Haggard YouTube.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, if I endorse that message one hundred million percent, like it's it's sort of a rare treat when Tristan gets on a stream these days. So I'm really glad you guys did that. Yeah, I'll let you get out of here. Man, thanks for being here tonight.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, buddy, Love you, love you all. Peace.
Speaker 5: All right there, he goes Based lit Analyzer right there. Thanks so much everybody for being with us tonight. We're going to get out of here. It's been a interesting and wild rye, not just tonight, over the last ten years. So we'll see you again. Real soon.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 13: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to Mama.