Speaker 1: Lynchin Taco to Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j are are, Hey, Yeah, it's talk about fifteen minutes or so to throw a vote in for you, say we play it. If you want to be eligible to win stained in breaking Benjamin Ticket, you can do this right now. Jr.
Speaker 2: Facebook Page three Queen Songs for You to Queen's Reich. I was but listener, so listener, listener suggestion Queen's Reich. We just teased it like five minutes ago, and I already messed it up. You want to know why I did. I'm gonna I'm gonna come and clean transparent because I'm doing a winter sheet.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, you at home or at work or in your car right now, I'm telling you, I am sitting here. If five hours of it's just I'm in complete awe every morning at how many things this guy multitesks for just five hours.
Speaker 2: Straight every morning. Rarely does he make a mistake. You want to know what I'm doing right now? Is I'm closing out the winner sheet. I'm not gonna finish it because I want to pay at Idiotology, and if I don't, then Pat's gonna get on me. The three Queen Drake songs that you have a choice from our Empire, Eyes of a Stranger, Another Rainy Night with Algail so Big? Which one you want us to play back at nine? See that it is multitasking? Did something else, Patty, I'm on fire in fuego, righty, you're something. Going back to the text line now and catch anybody's wondering two two five, two six. Good morning everybody there. I hope you had a great holiday weekend talking to Look a squirrel. Wow. Actually, I'm glad you said that. Look at the rack on that one, not the squirrel. The lady was tossed by the way already.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go through this one more time. Twelve thirty in the morning. You're in the drive through lane at the at a Mexican restaurant in Seattle.
Speaker 2: Not good.
Speaker 1: Don't lay on the horn the person in front of you.
Speaker 2: You don't beep at anybody anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, But if you do lay on the horn, know that you might get a reaction from somebody that you're honking at in front of you. Shot that both of these are in the wrong. Here, guy who lays on the horn at twelve thirty in the morning, okay, all right. Guy who makes the even dumber decision of getting out of his car and confronting guy honking the horn at himant he drive through the fast food place at twelve thirty in the morning. Yes, shot in the leg because he didn't like being honked at.
Speaker 2: Again, If I am stuck at a red light and I know the person's in front of me it turns green, and I know they're on their phone, I will do one of these pat a barely tap it where it goes, eat, eat, you know what I'm getting it, and immediately I'll wait like, hey man, I don't mean don't don't pull out a nine on me. It's just people are so uptight.
Speaker 1: Now, wow, torn at drive through, that's a shooting.
Speaker 2: You know. You could have just gone along your way, grabbed your tacos and just say what restaurant? It was fast food Mexican. The only thing I think you would be a taco bell.
Speaker 1: But it just says fast in the drive through of a Mexican restaurant on Aurora Avenue North near Shoreline in Seattle. If you want to look up that I'm not I am. I am not familiar with the intersections in Seattle.
Speaker 2: Do you know why I ask? Because if it's not Taco Bell, what other or a Del.
Speaker 1: Taco anything Taco? I mean, there's lots of different It could be an independent restaurant.
Speaker 2: It just says a drive I'm getting somewhere with this. If it's not a Taco Bell or a Dell Taco fast food, you know how long you're gonna wait at a Mexican restaurant for food to go in a in a drive through?
Speaker 1: Whatever the hell happened to Taco Viva?
Speaker 2: Huh? I don't know? This a pretty good place. Del Taco is awesome.
Speaker 1: Taco Viva commercials the guy crawling through the desert Taco Tao and the guy in a mirage. It shows up in a mirage on a horse and keeps going. You didn't say Viva.
Speaker 2: That's like saying beetle juice, beetle juice and then just saying beetle. He's not gonna up here. You didn't save Viva. Remember Del Taco I brought them back on the air here when they had me uh napping, I mean dabbling in sales. Do you remember uh? For an odeal I bet I brought when Del Taco and Ovido. I don't know if they're still open, but they did an odeal with me. Shout out for those that don't know what odeals was. Who was the king of a pat?
Speaker 1: Not you you thought you were in your own mind, dude, I was.
Speaker 2: The king of odeals. There were only three salespeople that did odell stuff, and uh, one of them left and they didn't replace them, and then the other one so is me and one of Linda's friends and Pat. I had the largest selling odeals ever.
Speaker 1: Well, if there's only two of you, the odds are pretty good that you would.
Speaker 2: Be Hey fish lips. Remember I ended up doing fish lips as an odeal and they went nutscle It's like a popschool that's cold nuts, but no, they went nutty. Then I did the Orlando Princess through the roof. I was record odeal sales. For those that don't know odeals was, just like, groupon haven't heard that one, have you.
Speaker 1: We have a bit of a controversy in Paris, squirrel.
Speaker 2: Yes, what's going on in patter? They just got Oh, they have the special Olympics right now, right Paralympics. Sorry, yes, I knew it was one or the other. I was watching wheelchair rugby yesterday. That's kick ass. I've never seen it. That must be. Are they yanking each other played on a court indoors? Yeah, just like wheelchair basketball. Yeah. But are they tackling each other?
Speaker 1: Well, slamming into each other? I mean the wheelchairs had like it looked like the ring of like a bumper car would have on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense. I was gonna say I'd have a drumstick in lack of mine. Immediately, Pat, you and I are wheelchair rugby in right, I'm coming up next to you jamming the drumstick right, and you spokes Well, yeah, I'm a dirty.
Speaker 1: So anyway, the the bit of a controversy is the mayor of Paris says the Olympic rings will stay on the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Not good with the Eiffel Family, who are the surviving members of the architect who designed the Eiffel Tower and many Parisians, is that I had the proper term for a Paris.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I never there was an Eiffel family.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I never architects. So they she wants to leave the rings on there. She says it's a you know it's a symbol of great accomplish man in a huge success. And Uh, as far as she's concerned, they're staying up there while she has a say in the matter, which is as long as she's mare, I guess of Paris.
Speaker 2: So who's is the family going to get their way or is she getting hurt?
Speaker 1: They haven't decided yet, but as for now, she's the one who, apparently uh has has the uh, the oomph to make decision.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I own something and I and I think they have.
Speaker 1: That, well, they don't. They don't own it. I mean, it's just there.
Speaker 2: They made it. It's their family statue of liberty. If she had rings around her neck, Oh, it look really gaudy. Big chain, yeah, like like like bird Welcome to America, like the dude who's saving Who's saving red lobster?
Speaker 1: That big clock around the statue clock chain, Come to America.
Speaker 2: You're free now. Anyway. Finally there's this somebody said Taco John's was great too. At the text line, I've heard that heard that there's actually a Taco Bob's. You knew that, right, because me and them I have the trademark for my name in entertainment and they have it for slinging tacos really big restaurant.
Speaker 1: Two men have been fined seventeen thousand dollars in I believe. Yeah, this is Australia illegal dumping. They were dumping expired food outside of the Salvation Army thirst store, seventeen thousand dollars worth of expired Cheetos and yogurt.
Speaker 2: I mean, even if they're expired, Well, the yogurt not so good, but the Cheetos. I need expired Cheetos. I think I did this past weekend. Germopho Bob would eat expired food. Yeah, I'm not gonna drink it.
Speaker 1: Are no one who sniffs the milk every day and I'm like, I threw it out. Guy throws away milk that still has seven days remaining on the cell.
Speaker 2: By it, it's staying. This milk I through out this morning had had a stench to it. But Cheetos, Come on, dude.
Speaker 1: He'd expired yogurt to the homeless.
Speaker 2: That I don't I'm not down with.
Speaker 1: But I mean there's enough preservatives in the Cheetos. Yeah, you're right on that.
Speaker 2: If I walk into a Salvation Army and they have a full Cheeto rag, probably ten cents a bag. Bobby's gonna have orange fingers. Bitches rr.
Speaker 1: Orlando's rock station