Speaker 1: Welcome back, Tony Venetti in Dwight whitting Out, He'll be back tomorrow. He took a four day weekend to hang out his dog and lay on the floor in the basement.
Speaker 2: It's basically all he does.
Speaker 1: He has not sent me a picture of him eating an entire chocolate pie from Dairy Queen.
Speaker 2: Does that usually happen on his days off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, he usually leaves like one little piece and like a spoon. Because when you're self medicating like Dwight tes like every bite you're like, this is the most delicious bite I ever had because he's self medicating. And then you're like, Okay, that's the last one. But then you're like, oh, that last one was so good, why would I stop? Next thing, you know, the whole pie is gone. Minor league baseball club, this is something I don't think I would want to eat. At first, it sounds pretty good, but I think these minor league baseball clubs liked to outdo the other one on on on weird.
Speaker 2: It's like fair food.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of Yes, have you ever heard of the Hartford yard Goats?
Speaker 2: I've not, But that is a grade A mascot.
Speaker 1: That is a fantastic mascot the Hartford yard Goats, a Double A franchising Connecticut, they debuted their float your goat item. It's a quarter pound beef hot dog top with peppers, onions, bacon, and brown mustard submerged in a glass of percent pure goat milk.
Speaker 2: Come on, what why would you do that?
Speaker 1: You can I get that thing, but without the goat milk. That is just crazy. So and here's the thing, people order it. Dwight would eat this just because somebody goes bit. You won't eat it. It's like Chris Farley at that point, uha, I will and then he'll eat it. Okay, So don't go to the or go to the Double A franchise Hartford yard Goats and order up the floats your goat item. My favorite item of all time is the Boloney sandwiches at the Bats Games. Get it with some cheese, grilled onions, a white bread, oh like bunny bunny bread, white bread? Ah so good, unhealthy, put you in the grave, delicious all right? Uh? The three three three method, it's not a method to get pregnant. It's a vacation method. Sounds like it though, have you tried well we're really trying to get pregnant. Have you tried the three three three method? Hmmm?
Speaker 2: I like the number three.
Speaker 1: So spring is here, everyone's gone off to spring vacations. All of the vacation's gone out, and they're telling you this is I'm terrible at packing. I always say I'm going to be really organized at packing, and then the last second I am throwing random shorts, t shirts, flip flops, whatever. And I every year, every week we go on vacation, I'm like, I Am going to really pack this thing, and I'm and no, And a lot of times, I don't excuse me, I don't do the from the suitcase to the drawers. Do you do that you're talking about when you unpack people? My wife will take all her stuff out of her suitcase and put him in the drawers of the condo or wherever. Start that when you get there, and then she organizes all that and puts it all in different Uh. I just go, what are you wearing today? I go right to the suitcase, shorts and a shirt. I'm already on the road.
Speaker 2: YEP. I thought that everybody did that. Now, if you're somebody who travels frequently and you're maybe you're constantly in hotels, maybe you get sick of doing that.
Speaker 1: She does travel a lot. But you see these people that they do the roll up method. Here's how you here's how you pack more jeans and stuff. I always watch that and I go, I want to do that, And then never do that. I always say I'm going to get organized. Never get organized.
Speaker 2: Just throw you.
Speaker 1: Zip it and then you just start going through your stuff and throw it in a boat. Isn't that that dude's way?
Speaker 2: I think? So then when you're done, you put it in like you said, you put it in a grocery bag. You tie it all up so it's not all over the place, and then you put it in the laundry when you get home.
Speaker 1: I mean, girls have to pack so much other stuff, the makeup, curling iron.
Speaker 2: And for the guys, it's always the three and one shampoo, conditioner, body wash, right, yes, all you have for the shower and they.
Speaker 1: Have a routine at night. The cleanser, the lotion, the whatever. All that has to go too, and it's separate.
Speaker 2: It's a dry shampoo, which doesn't sound like a real thing. It sounds like a scam.
Speaker 1: I bought the dry shampoo once and this old lady in the aisle called me a sissy.
Speaker 2: Boy, you should have bought some nare Yo that does right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes your hair off, but it doesn't really work that much. Okay, so that's a true story. I wasn't there because somebody said, you know, you should keep some of the oils on your hair, but you want to make it clean, So what you do is buy that dry shampoo. And I went, all right, So I went to look for it and I'm like reading the label in Target and I hear what you're buying that for sissy boy? And it was an older lady. I went, you're talking to me. She's like, yeah, I'm talking to you. So I was like, mind your own business. I walked off. And then there was the voting. It was like a Tuesday. It was voting day. I walk in and she's working my table that I have to give my license and vote for. And I walked looking towards the table. She goes, looky and lucky, sissy Boy's gonna vote.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I just said you.
Speaker 1: She says, yeah, it's me.
Speaker 2: Should know this lady is. She probably immediately thought she knew who you were voting for to based on your hair product.
Speaker 1: Choices, guarantee it. She thinks I was voting for a Democrat. You can say it out loud. You can say it out loud. She she said, uh, dry dry shampoo, sissy boys, voting for a demn should have came with some hair color too, you know. And by the way, this generation, you didn't invent purple hair and a nose ring.
Speaker 2: Been around for first I feel like the nineties kind of how.
Speaker 1: Longer it's been around for fifty years?
Speaker 2: Dude, Like that was the whole skater skater you know you want to call it.
Speaker 1: You didn't invite a rebel. You didn't invent being a rebel and painting your hair purple. Nope, been around for a long time.
Speaker 3: And when you get older, you're gonna track down all those pictures and try to eliminate them.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: This is who I am. Good luck you luck with that purple hair, pink hair. It used to be just teenagers though now adults are doing it. It's like, aren't you fifty? Yeah you have purple hair. Yeah, how's that going for you? Pretty good? You do that themselves? Or do they pay big bucks for that I have no idea. I didn't realize how much it costs for women to dye their hair. Mario, do you know how much it costs to dye someone's hair? Yell out a number. One hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: That's cute.
Speaker 1: It's a couple hundred bucks. And it takes forever if you want to do it right, because back in the eighties we used to go and buy that ten dollars whatever bleach thing in the aisle and get it done.
Speaker 2: So the three three three mess method. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Packing is the most stressful part of the experience, but there's a method that will help you destress of it. The three three three method is when you choose three tops, three bottoms, three pairs of shoes to create an outfit combination. The result is more than a dozen looks to save space and pack in a carry on. There in itself is the advantage if you don't have to do the check the check a check a bag.
Speaker 2: It's checking.
Speaker 1: When you can get off the plane and go straight out the front door, you are winning, winning, because sometimes you're standing around there going did you get the uber? Yeah? And we're still waiting on the bags. If you can get them but yes, the overnight and everyone does the over overhead bag thing. Now it's a smart way to do it. Three three three method. If you wanted better understanding about this method. Several influencers are sharing on how they use it. One notes that this light packing you'll be able to buy an outfit while you're on the trip. And added bonus is the money you save on baggage luggage. There you go, You save the fifty bucks on baggage check bags. Isn't Southwest going.
Speaker 2: To charge now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of people that are pissed about that, like that's the only reason I go Southwest and now you're doing this.
Speaker 2: Airlines continue to do things that aggravate customers. It feels like there's nothing that airlines can do to make people happier. When's the last time an airline did something that people were like, yeah, that's a really good idea the airlines.
Speaker 1: A lot of industry stole the airlines. Look, we used to buy a ticket and everything was taken care of, and then it went to like I don't know if I'm using this correctly, all the cart to where if you want to sit in that chair, it costs if you want a drink, it cost your bags will cost you use that correctly, Okay, So it's an all the thing is separate. Everything is separately charged. And they went from a business that was kind of breaking even and making money to billions and billions and billions and dollars in revenue. And then other industries picked up on it. Tell me the most obvious business that picked up on that diagram that involves travel, I don't know the answer. Hotels. Okay, Hotels used to pay it, used to pay one price and you checked into your damn hotel. Now regardless where the hotel is, I get it. If it's a downtown hotel. And they used to charge you for parking. That was one thing. But now every hotel in America charges you thirty five bucks at least to park in the parking lot. Everything now costs the bottle of water six dollars. Don't take anything out of the fridge. That cost So hotels started to do that. They started to do the all the card. You didn't just buy, you didn't. You didn't just pay for your hotel and that was it. You pay for all the little extras. It's crazy. So hotels now are killing it and they make you feel like you're getting a lot out of it because they give you breakfast, which was cool about ten years ago. And now you're like, are those real eggs or you don't look like real eggs. You know, eggs can come in a box. The best is the waffles, to make your own waffle. Oh yeah, that's the best item. Maybe a muffin cereal.
Speaker 2: There's usually like seven or eight cereals out there in the right Who knows how long the cereal pieces have been sitting in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and free coffee.
Speaker 2: That's that's not too bad.
Speaker 1: But hotels stole that die from the from the airports. Just charge it for the every little thing that used to give it to them, and you'll make all this money. So now the one hundred and thirty five dollars hotel is two thirty five. But when you booked it, you're thinking, uh, it's one thirty five. That's a great price. You're checking out, You're like, who whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Why is it two thirty five? Well, you parked in a parking lot. Yeah, it's forty seven dollars to park in a parking lot. Yes, it wasn't. Valet no, And by the way, is there more? Is there a thing? Do you is the is the parking lot in a random hotel? Doesn't it feel dangerous?
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if it's a motel.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it feel dangerous when you're parking late at night and you're trying to find the spot with the light over it? Like? Are we all doing this? Why am I afraid of hotel parking lots? Like it's uh's.
Speaker 2: Because all of it just seems like the depending on where it's not gonna call out any names, but if you go and roll up to a hotel, especially if it's a low budget chain, it just looks like the entire property hasn't been taken care of in fifteen to twenty years.
Speaker 1: Hell, it doesn't have to be a little budget for me. I started, Wait, you know, I don't know where it started. When you're a dad traveling, you become that dude you're staring at everybody. Hey, what are you doing over there?
Speaker 2: I think I'm already doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like my job when we stop to get gas was to sort of be there, you be the I was watching everything. So then you go into the and now these places are gigantic that you go into but you're keeping an eye on the two kids and the wife, and then you're starting to stare at those people that are standing next to the sunglass thing. Yeah, they're lawyering over there. What are you doing? You got to keep your hand on the swivel because you make it makes you fearful. You're like, somebody's gonna snatch my kid. Nobody's gonna snatch your kid from the gas station, but you.
Speaker 2: Feel like it in broad daylight.
Speaker 1: In broad daylight, no one snatched your kid and my kids they're bringing that kid back, but they don't. I mean, you just you've become fairseol and dad.
Speaker 2: Thing is just that's it. You're supposed to keep.
Speaker 1: An eye on everybody that looks sketchy. We'll go to the next one. But hotel parking lots. I didn't even think about that till just now. I'm like, why am I always fearful? I'm looking for those parking spot under the light? How far is it from the from the door to the hotel? And then what are we leaving in the I mean we used to leave luggage in the car. Now we wouldn't even think of that. Well, of course, you can't leave your luggage in a car. Are your nuts? I gotta steal it? Who's day? They them they're gonna steal it though they them's and now that I can't gotta change that term because it's means something else. But I'm gonna steal your luggage.
Speaker 2: But we do it.
Speaker 1: We go out and they're like, did you get the other thing? Because that's that's what happens. What happens to the dad. Wife goes, did you grab the other back? We'll go down three steps, three stairs, get that last bag because I wasn't ready for bed, honey, but I'll go get it because somebody might steal it out of the back seat.
Speaker 2: Did I say that out loud?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did so. Uh packing this sounds good, though I might try it. Three tops, three bottoms, three pairs of shoes, then buy another outfit when you get there, because you save money on the check luggage and there you go and you can interchange them. Nobody notices. I don't think people notice anyway, when you're on on vacation, knowing so, and didn't you wear that shirt on Tuesday? No one notices. Al Right, we're gonna take a short break. We'll come back a little bit later in the afternoon, we'll be on Sports Talk seven to ninety. Nick Coffee decided to oh spring break with his family. He's already sending videos out from the kids swimming in the pool.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Yes, so much fun, so much fun. Let's talk about Elin and Edland. Five hundred, five nine twenty eight hundred is the phone number. Give them a call. They're selling homes one percent commission rate. They've done it for seven years. They've been around for forty six and right now is the time to sell. You'll get more for your house than you've ever seen possible. And in Jefferson County it's six and a half days for houses. You go on sale, to the to the offer and the acceptance of the offer. It's crazy. Six to eight less than a week. You're gonna get what you want. Go with Edlin and Edland five nine nine twenty eight hundred or Edland dot com. Back after this on NewsRadio eight forty wh as all the brothers, Yes, sir, all I may, but I'm man. All the brothers used to be way bigger than they are now, Like it was just a they were in the pathyon with I'm like the who Leonard Skinner and all that, and I don't think they are anymore.
Speaker 2: I do think, if I'm not mistaken, they made an appearance at Bourbon and beyond a couple of did they they kind of fit that. They fit that category of, you know, for the festival.
Speaker 1: But when we when I was doing rock radio when I was in my twenties, they were, they were. They were as big as the Who and Leonard Skinnert and Pink Floyd and everything else. I mean, the Alder Brothers were right there. I'm not so sure anymore.
Speaker 2: And they not have enough legs.
Speaker 1: They got other I don't know, it's just got They have a dozen songs that are all time classics.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I'm reading this little bit about Richard Norton.
Speaker 2: These This is what.
Speaker 1: Interests me about people that we should know when we don't. Richard Norton. Never heard him before in my life. He just passed away the other day. He started over seventy movies, Mad Max Fury Road Suicide Squad. He was seventy five years old. Chuck Norris proclaimed this guy as the legacy and impact that will continue to live on for generations to come, a tough Australian dude that taught him more about martial art arts than anyone else. He was in the Octagon in nineteen eighty seventy two credits Mad Max actor Richard Norton dies. Wife says, I am numb, devastated. Now look at him his face, and I'm like, I'm trying to wreck. He's seventy five now, so I'm trying to figure out what I've seen him. Man, but a huge star, a star that no one knows right. So it's just amazing how many guys seventy movies. Everyone loves him. He's famous with movie people, but not anybody else. Who else paid tribute Jackie Chan.
Speaker 2: This dude must have been tough. Apparently had something to do with the suicide Squad movies. Ever seen those? Yeah? Okay now. He also played.
Speaker 1: The main bad dude in the last two Mad Max's, which I gotta tell you, I didn't want to like either one of them, and I loved both of them. They were amazing, and one was the first one in twenty sixteen was up for Best Picture, and then Richard Chamberlain died. He was famous for basically he starred in all of the made for TV movie series, which basically right now is just series on Netflix and all that seven episodes or whatever. But he was a huge, huge star, Richard Chamberlain. He must have been old because this was the early nineteen seventies. I want to warn everybody about the rain that's coming. I got a buddy who lives on the river. He's already like, everybody needs to meet out here on Saturday, if you can. We're gonna help them move some stuff because seven to ten inches will happen in two or three days. For a second, there was Jasa from WLK. Why. I was watching him last night and I thought he said he would it would happen in a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: Now went, that's biblical.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen over the next couple of days, starting Wednesday night at like midnight or later. But seven to ten inches, so it's gonna flood the river again.
Speaker 2: It's spring here.
Speaker 1: We go to watch out for that. Watch the news and help out your friends on the river. They're gonna need it because they've been dealing with that darn traffic because they're redoing the roads and all that on River Road for the next two years. So it's can be difficult to go get around. It is April Fool's Day, and thank god we haven't dealt with anybody, right, I'm just thank you that nothing has happened the torpedo bat, which every but he's talking about this torpedo bat, and I'm wondering how much it has to do with the bat and how much it has to do in between the ears well, because you know, baseball is all about streaks and what's in golf and baseball it's all about the six inches between your ears. Do you think a part of it, John could be that it is a uh, it's like a little placebo.
Speaker 2: I think anytime you have something new and it seems like it's working, even if it has nothing to do with the thing that is actually the new thing, right, I think a lot of people tend to overhype it in their own mind, and especially those who are actually using the torpedo bat. I'm sure there's some benefits to it, but I don't think it'll change the game as we know it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think problem is they're hitting a ton of home runs with this thing.
Speaker 2: But they also don't know how I mean, I guess you still pitch the same way, right, how do you pitch against that? Okaycause that'll be the tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they change the sweet spot, they make the sweetpot. Look say your sweet spot is different than mine? Is that what they're saying?
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: So I I usually hit, So they're gonna move it down for me and move it away for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So like the way that the traditional barrel of the bat gets wide, it gets smaller as you get toward the top. That's the biggest difference between it and I guess you can edit it to where whatever. However, whatever the specific batter sweet spot is, they can move that wider part of the barrel or the billet, whatever they call it, to suit whatever it is. That's their preference. To me.
Speaker 1: This is the same concept as a golf. The drivers in the nineteen nineties kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger. They were like shoe boxes on the end of a shaft. At some point, and you thought, this will be easier because no matter where I because the damn head of this shaft is so huge that you get you can't miss the ball. People did not play better golf because that those drivers were the size of a shoe box, right, I wouldn't think so, So this to me is the same concept. So you made the sweet box sweet spot bigger where they hit the ball, and right now it's it's hitting it. But I'm not sure. I don't sure if that's sustainable. I'm gonna agree with you on that. Lots of Pasta, Lots of Pasta Louisville dot com. Stop on by thirty seven to seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matthew's. I made a concoction the other night because I saw it on Facebook. I don't know how many times people have watched those meals on Facebook and then never made it, Like, oh, I want to make that, you never do. So I took I bought some sweet Italian sausage from Lots of Pasta. I bought the goat cheese ravioli, and I bought the the marinara sauce. So I made it. I cooked all of that up and put it all in the pot. So I cooked up the sweet Italian sausage, threw it in with the marin era and then remember it's only four minutes for the whole package of goat cheese and I just threw all that in there. It was delicious, John, it was delicious.
Speaker 2: Sounds scrumptious.
Speaker 1: It was so you can even make it yourself or have them cook it for you. It's lots of pasta thirty seven seventeen Liketionton Road in the Art of Saint Matthew. Tell him, I said, hi, when you check out, and say, O, listen those two idiots on the lynch Hans. He said, the food is good, so do that. So we talked about the Port Torpedo Bat. We talked about the six billion dollar data center that's supposed to go into Oldham County. It's going to go in there. There's a new Facebook group and they seem very nice people. They're just asking questions of is this makes sense for Oldham County. It is a huge footprint, but it looks like from the drawing and you don't know whether from the drawing or to whatever they do is what it is. But they have all these trees. It looks like they're hiding the facilities and they're not. It takes up a huge footprint, but it's basically just warehouses of computers.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Will work there after it's built. Now, it's going to take a ton of people and a ton of money to build it. That's why it's six billion dollars. And it will employ a lot of construction workers and construction companies and electrical companies and plumbing and all that. But after it's built, they'll need maybe five to ten engineers to run the entire facility. And that's it. The advantage would be, or have to be tax incentives for the electricity it takes to run that place, because it's massive. It's massive amount of electricity that takes to run a data center. And these data centers are going up everywhere. My wife steals equipment to building facilities and she's like, do you have no idea? They're going up everywhere and it's not gonna stop. The problem is powering this. You're gonna make a choice. Do you want to power your car or do you want these data centers? And people were like, what are these data centers for? Well, Bitcoin and ai AI is going into these data centers, Dude, where do you think this stuff has come from?
Speaker 2: So this is gonna be like the beginning of sky net.
Speaker 1: They're good. I just I told Mario in the break, I was like, hey, I's gonna kill us all.
Speaker 2: How long until you have somebody I don't want to give anybody ideas, but how long until somebody tries to, you know, destroy these data centers because they're worried about what people are doing with these things.
Speaker 1: Uh, have you ever seen Fight Club?
Speaker 2: I've not seen fight Club, Mario.
Speaker 1: Have you seen fight Club? No, that's a no stop. But you weren't even born.
Speaker 2: I've seen The Blacklist, and somebody does attack a data center in that show.
Speaker 1: There was a period of time where Brad Pitt did the cool movies ever, but they he didn't play normal people, right like he was this super good looking guy. So twelve Monkeys where he plays a complete he has a Google ah and he plays a crazy person and they travel back in time because somebody wipes out human race with a virus. Watched Twelve Monkeys and then he played Right after that, he played in Fight Club, where he was I'm not going to tell you the ending, but at the end, that's all they were doing was they were blowing up the banks data centers to wipe out the mortgages for all of these and credit card bills for all of these people. That was their thing. So that what you just brought up is maybe what would have to happen. They're gonna have to have these places like safeguarded. Well, look what they're doing. A tesla's place is people will do anything. They lose their minds. Uh, these data centers. Again, AI is going to take over everything. It's going to make our lives completely so easy. AI will replace so many teachers. You don't even know how many teachers are gonna replace. How many office workers gone? HR people gone? Doctors? You don't see a doctor anyway. You see a nurse practitioner. When's the last time you saw a doctor? No offense to nurse practitioners, but they're not doctors, So don't complain when the doctor is an AI and you can choose what they look like.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: I want an old ahole doctor, That's what I want.
Speaker 2: That yells at me. You look fat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I look fat. I should do something about it. You should do something about it because you're gonna die.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing you You wouldn't you, specifically, Venetti were not take an AI doctor seriously? Yeah? Would would you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because not all doctors are great, bro.
Speaker 2: That so something you'll learn, Well, how do you know the AI is going to be up to snuff.
Speaker 1: Because the AI is going to pull from every single you know, every bit of information on planet Earth. But the problem, you're right, the problem is it'll take the misinformation too and absorb that into their opinion.
Speaker 2: Right because even when you get like Google AI search results right now, they don't always give you the right thing. They'll just again look fish for everything that they can. They can find just the beginning, dude, and nine times, I want to say nine times out of ten. But it's like we are literally in the first couple of hours of AI. I remember when whenever they were whenever they first had like the fake AI songs a couple of years ago, that was spooky.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're not paying attention the guy that invented AI.
Speaker 2: It's a dude.
Speaker 1: He went to Congress in the first time in congressional history no one has ever asked for regulation. He sat there and said, you need to regulate this. If you don't regulate this, this is gonna get out of controls. The guy, this is the guy that invented it. He's asking for regulation. You better get a hold of it. Now you better regulate it. And here's what I saw on Meet the Press the other day. The guy was saying, well, he did something we didn't ask it to do. Okay, he's starting to think and do things.
Speaker 2: It's the beginning of a horror movie.
Speaker 1: He's starting to ask questions, how is that supposed to make me feel? It scares the crap out of these computer guys. They're like, who whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa?
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 1: Just ask me that it's not supposed to My dad was a computer guy, he said, Tony, don't worry about it. He goes, the computer will not do anything you don't tell it to do.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what we're there.
Speaker 1: The guy on news was like, it did something we didn't ask it to do. Anybody, Ah, you're gonna be someday, you're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Tony was right.
Speaker 1: The old dude on news radio eight Forny WHS was right.
Speaker 2: For all we know, this could be Ai. Tony though, ooh, good point.
Speaker 1: They I'm telling you, I think that's how we go out. Hey, I's gonna take us out And at some point we gotta look around and go. And we deserved it because it is.
Speaker 2: Our own undoing. Like, even though we could blame it on AI, it's it's our fault for enabling it. I don't want to say for creating it, because apparently the creator wants to do something about it, but for enabling it to do whatever the hell it wants, that's our own price.
Speaker 1: I think social media is the worst thing that ever happened to the human race. I think it is the worst technology that's ever happened to the human race. And I think it's got an end date, and I think AI my figure it out. They're like, look, you all, y'all need to get rid of social media. At what point did you think it was a good idea for a twelve year old to have a platform for the world. All right, man, shortbreak, Well we'll come back. Wrap up the show. Maps Maps Security, Maps residential dot com. Do not hook up your security system for your house by you don't order it and then set it up yourself. Come on, your wife thinks that too. I'd said that I'm gonna order it from him, even put it on. She was like, no, you're not call Maps Security. So call them. They'll hook it up when you buy the system. Now, they'll monitor for you to do all the monitoring, it's perfect. They'll give you an Alexa Echo Dot and then they integrate that into the system with the security system so you'll protect it and get the cops in and fire there. Even faster maps like they reading the map maps, security maps, residential dot com. Back after this on NewsRadio eight forty WHS