Speaker 1: And this episode is called this Time.
Speaker 2: What's Up? Guys. Welcome to the second part of season three, episode forty nine of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me is always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Guys. If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode Blue Podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does excellent.
Speaker 2: Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 3: Thebluepodcast dot com, our email address Blue Podcast at gmail dot.
Speaker 2: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store timestamp so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a link so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free via Patreon. It's just one dollar a month and it's super cool and a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 5: They sure are. Thank you guys so much. We really, really appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, we are gonna finish talking about the sign.
Speaker 3: That La.
Speaker 1: Cotia ca me Nita come on check and sign.
Speaker 2: They pull up and don't see her car at the juice shop. But Henry, what do we get to see?
Speaker 3: We see the truck backing out and we can see Frisky's car parked right next to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big delivery truck was there and Frisky's car was right on the other side, but they couldn't see it. They walk in and Frisky doesn't seem to be there. But Henry, what do we see?
Speaker 3: We see Frisky in the background walking out.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were so close. The girls decided they needed something since they were right there. Henry, what was it?
Speaker 3: They wanted? Watermelon juice?
Speaker 2: Chili keeps trying to call and she keeps getting Frisky's voicemail. Who calls Chili?
Speaker 3: Henry, It was Uncle Rad.
Speaker 2: He wants to know where Frisky is. But what does Blue tell him about? Henry?
Speaker 3: Blue's telling him how awesome moves to be sitting in the front seat.
Speaker 2: He finally asks about Frisky and they tell him that she ran away.
Speaker 5: Oh man, we're out looking for her.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Why is Risky running away from her marriage, Uncle Red, Is it because you're making her move away from her city?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 3: Well, then I don't blame her.
Speaker 2: Hoe. What happens next in the car, Henry Blue.
Speaker 3: Has a cup holder in Muffin thought she had a cup holder like Blue. And when Chili goes to stop at the light, the drink goes back and splashes.
Speaker 2: All over Amanda. We've been through spills in the car like that, haven't we? Oh no, never, Chili handled it really well. They're pulled over and she's in there trying to clean it out while all the kids are standing next to the car. Stella, what is going on.
Speaker 3: Is watching all the cars go by, and every time a car is not Frisky's car, she says, not Frisky's car. But then they do see Frisky's car, and she yells out that she found Frisky's blue car.
Speaker 2: They all pile back in Bobo and take off.
Speaker 3: What happens They start driving after Frisky, but then Socks says that she has to go to the bathroom and that she can't hold it because she drank a lot of watermelon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of watermelon juice. I did think it was cute While they were driving they give you these little slices of real life. She's turning right, that's left, honey. Just things like that. All while this action's going on. Where did they end up going for Socks Stella?
Speaker 3: They ended up stopping at a park that had a bathroom by it.
Speaker 2: Socks is taking her sweet time, and Chili's kind of giving up at this point, Amanda, what happens.
Speaker 5: While they're still at the park. Blue asked Chili what she really thinks about moving, and Chili is trying to keep it together herself, and she tells Bluie that moving is going to be a big adventure for them all, and she tries to keep it positive for Blue. Now it's time for them to all get back in the car, and at this point, Chili has just kind of had it.
Speaker 4: I think she's just ready to go home.
Speaker 5: But then a butterfly that they had seen at the park had gotten in the car.
Speaker 3: I think that's the same butterfly from the episode where Bingo and Leela get a water slide.
Speaker 2: Oh, and that's why already had the name Flappy, right.
Speaker 4: I think you're right, buddy.
Speaker 2: Oh, she said hi to it when they were at the park and Chili took this whole thing. She said, it's a sign we should just go home. While they're driving, one of the girls slips up and says Blue needs Frisky for the sign. Chili wants to know what all that's about, and then Flappy comes out and scares the girls and they pull over to let Flappy out, and everybody's freaking out, Amanda, what did they see?
Speaker 5: When Chili turns around to get back in the car, she sees a sign for a place called the Lookout.
Speaker 3: What she's looking at? What sign?
Speaker 1: Of course, I know where you are, Frisky.
Speaker 5: This is the Lookout. Frisky and I used to come up here as teenagers to.
Speaker 2: Think, Amanda, I remember when we talked about this exact moment, right after this episode first first came out. We both thought that was pretty funny. Could you relate to that?
Speaker 4: Not at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah. During the conversation, they're talking about how all of this stuff went, and from Bluie's perspective, it was great. It wasn't the worst. It was the best. She got to sit in the front seat and the whole bit, and Chili said that fine in her was the easy part. What happens They.
Speaker 3: Go and they find Frisky. All the girls are really excited to see her, and she asked them how did she know that she was there? And they tell her about how they know about the speaking tigg and she asked, how do you know about that? But then they all see binoculars and they all go running over there.
Speaker 5: Ah, we come back to.
Speaker 3: The house now, Frisky.
Speaker 2: Frisky said she is not coming back. She's mad that Chili's leaving her. She's mad that Rad did this thing. And that's that. Chili finds out the deal with Blue needing Frisky for the sign, and Blue begs Frisky to tell mom not to make us move. Frisky asks, Chili, are you sure you're doing the right thing?
Speaker 3: You think I want to move? What I thought you did? You said it was gonna be a big adventure.
Speaker 2: I was just saying that to help you be brave.
Speaker 5: So you don't want to move either, of.
Speaker 2: Course, I don't want to leave Bluie.
Speaker 4: You took your first steps in that house.
Speaker 2: Well, then why are you? Frisky says, it's because your husband's telling you to Stella. What did Chili tell her?
Speaker 3: She tells Frisky that it Sally can hopefully have a better life, and she said it might be good, it might be bad.
Speaker 4: She doesn't know.
Speaker 2: She says, I guess we'll see, just like in the Farmer's story, right, yeah, Muffin needs a coin for the binoculars. Stella. Did the grown ups have coins?
Speaker 3: No, they did not, but Blue had her lucky coin that she found on the ground at the juice shop.
Speaker 2: Right then Rad shows up and Frisky asks him, how did you find me? Why now you like it?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 2: I do, Amanda, Bluey thought this coin was lucky. But what happens to them?
Speaker 5: They accidentally put it in the wrong slot of the binocular machine, and now the coin is stuck. They can't get it to go in, and they can't get it to come back out.
Speaker 4: So they are just out of luck.
Speaker 2: And somebody says it's not a very lucky coin.
Speaker 3: Wussy, No, we w see, we'll get this coin.
Speaker 2: When they look over, Rad and Frisky are hugging and it looks like the wedding is on. We jump into a classic montage. Amanda, what's one of the first things we see?
Speaker 5: We see guests arriving for the wedding, and Chili sees her sister Brandy, and Brandy is pregnant.
Speaker 2: Aw I noticed the music and it was the thing that Josh Bush and the music team do where it was something very recognizable kind of tweaked into this thing, and to me it sounded like cannon n D which is if you hear it in weddings all the time. But the way they did it was so so cool. The wedding looks beautiful. People are getting emotional, Amanda, who do we see crying?
Speaker 5: Nana and Bob are just in tears with happiness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks so sweet. After the wedding, we cut to the reception montage, which I really love that too, and it goes from quick cuts into short things where we see people talking and Blooey was asking Bob why he was in India so long?
Speaker 3: Well, girl, he was off trying to fund himself.
Speaker 2: Find yourself.
Speaker 3: That's silly. Why isn't it to find yourself? Yeah? Who are here?
Speaker 2: I thought that was really cute the way they wrote that, because the actor who played Bob was actually ill and they held that spot for him and just put the character over here until he could come back and do this thing. Isn't that neat? Henry rad says, they have an announcement and what is it?
Speaker 3: Their announcement is that they're staying there, They're not moving to the West.
Speaker 2: Everybody stoked on that Blue is happy. We see Stripe, who is ready to get down to business. More on that later. And we saw the DJ Henry. Did you recognize him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I recognized him. I recognized him from multiple episodes because there have been multiple episodes where he's been playing some sort of instrument, like in dance Mode when he was playing music with the pipes and flip flops, and in one episode they were at a market and he was playing the guitar there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was the busker at the market. I thought that was really cool. That's Josh Bush, who plays that guy the music director for the Blue Show. Isn't that cool?
Speaker 3: That is cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is cool.
Speaker 2: We see Muffin playing with something, Amanda, what was she doing?
Speaker 5: We see Muffin playing with the bride and groom toppers from the wedding cake, but this time they're arguing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if that's something that she sees her mom and dad do a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Bluey comes over and says that Bob and Stripe are dancing like eagles, and I remember I looked that up. When this episode first came out, and I can't remember exactly what the deal with that dance was, but they all go running off to see it. Bandit and Rad are talking about Rad not moving now. Are you sure you're not making a mistake? You worried too much? Little brother Blue mentions that Frisky is getting a happy ending that she was hoping for Amanda. What goes on?
Speaker 5: Blue asked if they'll get their happy ending as well, and Chilli says she doesn't want to think about it right now. All she wants to do is dance, So they all run back to the reception tent and get their boogie on.
Speaker 2: Yeah dance mode. The song starts, Henry, who do we see doing the flass?
Speaker 3: Nana and Bob?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they learned in the one episode, didn't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They cut to the next day and there's Bucky Dunstan.
Speaker 4: Bandidas, the Big Baby Banditto.
Speaker 2: Why Bucky come? The souled sticker is on the sign that those other dogs bought the house even though it didn't have the pool they were hoping for. Bingo says that's nice and walks off, And then a little bit later we hear holler something Henry, what was it.
Speaker 3: She yelled that she'll stuck in the railing.
Speaker 2: Oh poor kid bandit is really struggling with this whole thing. I just want to give him the best life of kN I know, am I making a mistake? Probably, but let's make it to Ken Henry. We see Stripe waking up. Where's he at?
Speaker 3: He's a bush in Windy's yard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't make it very far from the party the night before. Apparently, that's definitely never ever happened to me. Ever, the movers are there taking stuff from the house, Stella, What does Bingo think about all of it?
Speaker 3: Bingo was surprised because she turns around for a second after using the table and the table was just gone. So she went and told Chili that their table had gone invisible, and Chili had to tell her that they were taking all the furniture out of the house so they couldn't move.
Speaker 2: She thought that the other dogs buying the house didn't mean anything, that she and her family would just keep living there, and she was shocked to find out that it meant that they weren't going to live there anymore.
Speaker 3: Is Lena coming with us? Well? No?
Speaker 2: What she runs out front, Stella? What does she do.
Speaker 3: She tries to pull the sign out of the ground.
Speaker 2: She just can't, can she It doesn't even Budge Bluie come out and hugs her and asks her something. What was it?
Speaker 3: Blue asks Bingo. She wants to hear a story, and she tells her the farmer story that clypso I told her.
Speaker 2: I like that. The first thing Bingo did was ask a question, just like the kids did. What was the horse's name? And b Louie already had an answer for it. In the meanwhile, we cut to the sheep dogs at the park, Amanda, what's happening.
Speaker 5: The two sheep dogs are there at the same park that the girls found frisky at earlier, and they look out and see the binoculars, so they decide to go over to look at them. They find the lucky coin still stuck in there, and the husband shimmy's and shakes the thing around and gets the coin to go in the binocular so they open up so they can look out, and his wife is asking if he can see their new house. So he's scanning around with the binoculars, looking looking, and he doesn't see their house that they're buying, but he sees another house and it is for sale. There's a for sale sign in the front, and he tells his wife take a look at this. It's a beautiful house and it also has a swimming pool.
Speaker 2: Whose house was it?
Speaker 5: The house that was for sale that they saw belongs to Winton's dad, And we see Winton's dad standing there with the terrier's mom and they all leave together in the car.
Speaker 2: Oh, he found happiness at last. I guess when they were at the pharmacy when he sprayed the breast spray in his mouth, that really sealed the deal.
Speaker 4: For it, I bet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We cut over to the healer house and we see a montage that is pretty heavy, and a song starts and it's Lazarus Drug by Meg Washington and it's so moving and everybody's devastated. They get out to the car, bandit sees a call from Bucky. We don't hear any dialogue. We just see he gets the call and he goes over to the sign. Henry, what happens.
Speaker 3: He rips the souled sticker off and then he rips the sign out the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looked over and saw his family in the car and knew what he had to do. How did the family react.
Speaker 3: The family was so happy and they all ran over and Chili jumped onto him, and then all the kids jumped in as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were hugging and so happy out there. And there was a really cool montage where they're in the house, overjoyed being at the place that they've been all this time, and honestly, probably had been taking it for granted. It was just regular old news to them until they thought they were going to have to leave, and now they realize it's the most important thing ever. And we see them at the end out back, Henry, what are they doing?
Speaker 3: They were on the porch eating food on the Kiwi rug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all their furniture was gone and there was just like the one box left and they were out there enjoying some fish and chips that looked like Bingo was making the little mustache with the French fry. I thought that was so cute. She's such a riot.
Speaker 4: That was cute.
Speaker 2: And that was the episode. There was a lot here, So I don't know that we can really answer this question, But Henry, did we forget anything?
Speaker 3: Nope? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 2: Amanda, could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today?
Speaker 5: That everything will work out the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way it's supposed to, and that can mean a ton of different things for a lot of different people. Stella, did you have anything?
Speaker 3: No? I don't. What about you, Henry, I didn't have anything either.
Speaker 2: This is a tricky one because there's a lot of big emotions and a lot of big feelings. But what is the lesson? And it's multi layered and it can depend on whose perspective you're looking at it from. Because if it turned out that they did sell the house and move that everything probably would have worked out great then. Also, because part of it is happiness is where you're at, and a lot of it led to listening to the needs of others. That was one of the big themes. The reason that Frisk and Rad were having problems is because Rad hadn't really listened to Frisky and honestly kind of kept her in the dark and bandit. The important thing for him, he thought, was to give his family a better life, which equated to financial stability, better paying job or whatever. But what a better life meant to Chili and the girls was something completely different that was to stay in this home that they had known and loved and with the people that they knew and loved where their family was, and his perspective had to shift, and once he saw it from that angle, it helped him get past all the doubt he had been having about whether or not it was the right thing to do, because he was on the fence too. He was taking a chance. Is this going to be good luck or bad luck? I don't know. I guess we'll see. This one has a lot of facets in it. It can be pretty tough to decide on just one thing we're supposed to take away. But does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode? Yes, Henry, I.
Speaker 3: Think that this episode. I think it's a really really good one, like a really good episode, one of your top ten, probably top five.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: I really liked the episode.
Speaker 5: There was just a lot of things going on, and so many family members there that we got to see in the episode and friends, and I'm just so so glad to see things work out in the end and that they are going to stay in their home.
Speaker 3: I thought it was cool to be able to see Chili hanging out with all the girls because I feel like we, like, obviously, we see her hanging out with Bluie and Bingo a lot, but I feel like we don't really see her hanging out with Muffin and.
Speaker 2: Socks that much, and with Tricksy and Frisky too. It was like a whole girl power thing they had going on. I thought that was really neat. I love how much love there is in this episode. And I remember when this first came out, it was a little bit divisive. People had opinions about the fact that they ended up not moving, and some people expressed frustration. It's like, I wish it would have been more realistic because my family had to move and it didn't work out the way this did, and my kids see this being portrayed on the screen when our reality was this other thing. And I do understand that. I totally get it, but I feel like they really covered this up at the front when they asked calypso, why do stories always have happy endings, and she said, because real life's going to give us enough endings that aren't happy, and that's pretty heavy. At the same time, I think happiness is where you make it. Like I was saying a little bit before. I think their lives probably would have turned out great had they moved.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they were all together.
Speaker 2: Right yea, So it can really go a lot of different ways. But I loved this. The music team amazing, the acting amazing, the shots, the framework of it all so so good. And that song Lazar's Drug at the end with that was so spot on. I loved it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, guys, we think Bluie is awesome And until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 5: Bye guys, Bye bye.