Speaker 1: I have a quite a fan last few days. Yeah, m hm m hm. Tiffany Avatar might see her she comes there, she's where are you right now? Nearby New Jersey?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 1: I'm in New York.
Speaker 2: I am upstate New York.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we might see her sometimes, you know. Anyways?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, man, So how you doing, how you feeling? How you feeling? How's your day?
Speaker 1: Coming on that real quick? I'm good.
Speaker 4: It's been a long day, but it was very productive and I'm very happy.
Speaker 5: With the way it went.
Speaker 1: Cool? Cool, cool?
Speaker 3: What were you doing before you came on? I have to tell your body, so don't feel like single anybody.
Speaker 2: What was I doing before I came on your your podcast? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just now does that work?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay? Cool?
Speaker 4: Cool? Cool?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Cool cool cool. I mean I know how it feels like. Trust me, I go to work too. I also know my dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all right, cool cool cool.
Speaker 3: I've been I've recently been asked, been saying and asking a lot, you know, for a feeling, because it's okay to not be okay. You know, I personally wasn't okay for a while, and I wear I've got help and I'm getting better.
Speaker 4: So yeah, absolutely, no, I think it's really important to always check up on people personally. I have my close people that I try to check up on as much as possible.
Speaker 2: It really does make a difference in somebody's days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you ever need help, guys, go get it. I'm telling you right now, all right, trust me. It's therapists woefully underrated, underrated. So yeah, all right, cool, cool, cool, So lady jump, who's now doing the stream?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I am with my guest, Tiffany Avatar, our favorite princess, the kind candy here to screen our day, the number one star patch kid. I don't I don't have I'm not my house, I don't. I don't have my equipment here to keep the fake audience clap on that stuff. So I pod but not a big pop if I was there. Yeah, okay, but let's get right into it. I can't miss my hand. Tell us about the explaining name.
Speaker 2: Explain my names.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well my name is Tiffany, so I can't really explain that. That's the name that I was given by my parents, that's my actual name. And then Avatar comes from my number one favorite band.
Speaker 2: They are from Sweden. They are a Fantastic Metal band.
Speaker 3: Okay, see, I was see I was leading to the I is it with Avatar, The Last Airbender?
Speaker 1: Avatar the movie with the Blue People? See now, I know see you now insight?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it came along with Harry and he forgive me for that. Explain your bio, because I just read I just read the bread off. Just now explain a bio you accord to you your our favorite princess, the kN Kaing Princess, a sweetheart day in the and the number one.
Speaker 1: So press can explain that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's exactly what it says. I am the Cotton Candy Princess. The Kinton Candy Princess is everybody's favorite princess.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, even you may.
Speaker 4: Not believe it right now, but I promised when you come and see the Cotton Candy Princess, you will then know that she is your favorite.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, you want to go see o Kiro, I want to go see her. Yeah, I want to go see your wrestle. Yeah, we upcoming dates.
Speaker 4: I will actually be at her Wrestling Magic this Saturday, the twenty six, that will be Virtual Park at the Mecca. Okay, eleven two I will be in Connecticut. I have eleven nine as well. Sorry, it's been a very long day, so I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Together.
Speaker 3: Still a good time, No rush eleven sixteen.
Speaker 4: That one, if you can make it, it is in New Jersey Titan Championship Wrestling. I will be in a street fight against Psycho gum.
Speaker 2: Job and me Lovey and I will be taking my Goddesses Championship bag. So if you can be there, definitely be with that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, can go? All right? Cool cool, cool, all right. That's my story in Lee Gentleman.
Speaker 3: She's a huge fan of yours, I believe or not. I was just I'll do some thinking, right, and I like, like, you have a very good look, very good, like you're very You'll just charmed to you. So I had to get on my show to listener more though, because you know, you hear like people like real Ripley saying that you know they want her to be like Charlotte this that third and you know, and when I see you strike me as like you know, the next coming up, the original Bailey.
Speaker 1: Me. But I mean, like.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about handwriting here, like I look at you right, and my daughter looks at you, and she says, so she wants to be the next Tippany Avatar. So I just started saying that real quick. If I could reamind my hand writing here, I'm about to ask you or tell you to talk to me about.
Speaker 1: Talk to me. Okay, so like it's there like a hm, So.
Speaker 3: I'll go ahead of say so like it's like an it's like a particular influence on you, like this something where somebody influenced you.
Speaker 4: There's there's a lot of people that influenced me, definitely, Mercedes Sasha Banks was always a huge influence. Alexa Bliss Bailey is a little bit of an influence a little later on, more so than when I was younger. But a lot of a lot of what you see in the Candy Princess, a lot of what you see in Tiffany Avatar is really just.
Speaker 2: What you see with me in my everyday life.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Uh well, real quick, tell us about your tell us about yourself, your every day life outside the ring.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go to work and I go to training, and I play guitar.
Speaker 2: I don't really do much outside of that. My life is actually pretty boring.
Speaker 1: I listen.
Speaker 3: I wish, I wish I was more musically inklind.
Speaker 1: So tell me about that. Your guitar playing.
Speaker 2: I've been playing since two thousand and five.
Speaker 4: Guitar Hero kind of brought it on because I played Raining Blood VI Slayer on Guitar Hero three, and then somehow in my head that was such an awesome.
Speaker 2: Experience that I needed to play it in real life. So my mom actually got.
Speaker 4: Me my first guitar and my second one, and from Raining Blood it's just turned into whatever the heck else I'm doing.
Speaker 2: You know, most days I end up.
Speaker 4: Playing thunder Horse by Death Block because if you know I'm obsessed, you just have to hear it and then like you'll understand. But I do a lot of Metallica, a lot of bull of my Valentine, a lot of trivia. I'm getting more into Slayer now, which scares me because this just feels like a never ending rabbit hole and I'll never go to sleep again.
Speaker 2: But I am enjoying learning Newslayer songs.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so okay, cool cool, cool cool cool. So that's okay. So outside the ring, you're like some of the music fans and guitars yourself so real quick, right, I know, I know I didn't mention the beginning, but like you mentioned your upcoming dates stuff like that, I can stick back.
Speaker 1: At one of them. When when you wrestle for, like, hello, so.
Speaker 2: You're asking promotions.
Speaker 4: I wrestled for yeah, Kaiju Pro Wrestling in Connecticut, Free Combination in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I'll be real. Yeah, I've been up for a couple of times. I was in the rumble. Actually, okay, I could have won the rumble, but a j Pan decided to smash my lollipop off and ruin my chance.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yes, Glass not have any any hard feelings.
Speaker 4: Oh no, my feelings are definitely sour towards JJPAN.
Speaker 2: We will be having a conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you know what we got what like a like a death concert talk to hands.
Speaker 2: No, he's just gonna get candy crush.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, all right, Okay, So, like, so you currently work for almost at the same time as we're saying, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I also do Titan Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 3: Bell to bell, Okay, okay, let's see, let's see. You know, you put itself out there, got a very broad horizon. Okay, So like I know you about you know, you're coming matches and you're trying the name it against them, trying get back the Goddesses champions, get that back. So besides that, like what else is in your sights?
Speaker 2: You know, I've been asked that a couple of times, and I think I'm gonna hold that just a little bit longer.
Speaker 5: Because the Princess is working on as a couple of things right now, and if they go the way I know they will, we are definitely going to shock the world.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So that I actually what's in your sites? And also you know you also brought up no names from some people just now I'm earlier, So that said, besides anybody you didn't already name drop, right, is there anybody in your sights like cools in your sights?
Speaker 1: If any.
Speaker 2: Were right now in my sights is Emily Levee?
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me more.
Speaker 4: Amity is holding my godness, this championship hostage, and I.
Speaker 2: Will be taking that back.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, anybody else, There's there's.
Speaker 2: A few others, but right now the focus is Amity love.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: That makes that's fair enough, fair enough, okay, cool, cool, cool, I got I gotta listen.
Speaker 1: I have to pretty more stuff for the show. That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all me because you, you wrestlers, I swear covers so much ground. It's just from out time you ask like five questions like one sentence. So that's that's a plus for you. Guess, I guess. I hope you can answer these listener.
Speaker 1: Questions just as well. And my notes swear get the listener questions.
Speaker 3: So between the time I contacted you and now, I took questions from my hotline and from hashtag astup radio, and I been here to ask you now. Of course, the hotline is, of course nine one seven two eight three eight ninety five six live, a voicemail or a text message or a colon live. But these people used to hotline, and the first person here a hotline nine one seven three five six. This person asks, if you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be.
Speaker 4: That's actually a really tough question. I don't know that there is one word to describe the princess.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. Overall, I would say chaos.
Speaker 3: Okay, chaos, all right. This next person asks a hotline nine one seven two three five six, How would you describe your progress? Very insightful questions for my fan base. How would you describe your progress?
Speaker 4: I would definitely say over the last year as a wrestler, I have grown.
Speaker 2: Beyond what I thought would be possible in this amount of time. I'm very happy with the progress that I've had, but I'm even more excited about the progress that I'm going to have.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I have here from all listeners. My daughter Kira, she says, HI likes you're here and that you're pretty Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Next question at the hotline nine on seven TWI, this person acts, where do you plan to end up?
Speaker 2: I don't plan to end up anywhere.
Speaker 4: I feel like when it's time, the universe will give me a sign and I will know where I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 2: But right now, I think I'm exactly where I.
Speaker 1: Am supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I am doing all of the things that are on the path that I'm supposed to have, and we're just going to keep following it and.
Speaker 4: Taking it day by day, and when that time comes, we'll definitely know where we're supposed to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, But because most people know, they say most pstonple I have on the platform. They say no, they they hope to get to like New Japan or the WE or AW.
Speaker 4: That Ultimately my goal is WWE. Okay, but my path could take me some more different.
Speaker 2: You know, I've learned a lot. What I want may not always be where I'm going to go.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 4: So the goal is always to work towards WWE. But my path could take me to AW, my path could take me it's TNA. My path could take me to New Japan. My path could take me to start Up And all of these places would be a fantastic honor to be able to wrestle at. So I'm not opposed to being anywhere, but the goal is.
Speaker 1: W W A. It's funny.
Speaker 3: I reminded of Avatar the Last Airbender, and like it's near the end of It's near the end of the series, right, and it's one character, right, like he spent the Avatar's Rival, and like he went he went the whole series developing his character to like he finally near the end join the Good Guys team, and he had a flashback of his uncle telling him, you know, you know, Zuko, destiny is a funny thing, Like you never know what's howth he is gonna end up. But I promise you, if you keep an open mind and open heart what we said, you will be in a good place.
Speaker 1: From that quote, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, and I think that's the mindset that I'm in currently.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you never watched Avatar Last Airbender? Let a Kora? What? Oh it's a point. Never saw the Avatar moves?
Speaker 2: The movies with the blue people, Yes, I've seen them all.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait them all there's more than one. Yes, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the there's the first one, and then there's the Way of Water.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that came out like recently, right, Like I forgot about that, The Ways of Water. I thought again, I thought that was that like Last Airbender type of deal, because water bending. But whatever, I gotta take that. Check that out, Babe, I'm gonna watch Avatar The Ways of Water.
Speaker 1: All right. You can't hear her, but she said, okay, uh, all right, cool, cool, cool, all right, I'm moving on. Move on.
Speaker 3: Uh you said earlier you said, no, you inspired by Stars, Banks, last Mercedes, when they Bailey and others. Right, this person asks what inspired you? What inspired me? To wrestle.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, presume, so presume.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I've been a wrestling fan since I could remember seeing anything on TV. Undertaker is my first TV memory, and ever since then, it was just in my head that I'm going to be a wrestler, Like there's there's nothing else that I've ever wanted to do more than be a wrestler.
Speaker 3: Okay, how did you become wrestling fans? When did you first got to watching wrestling and get in and got into it?
Speaker 2: I've been watching wrestling my whole life.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, for me, it was like well like eight or nine, and my sister's much forced to watch it because they were fans. They're older than me, the peoples like Forting to watch it with them. And then I got into myself, been there like the twenty and four when J Bill's champion.
Speaker 1: Also what eight and maybe nine years old? I forgot but yeah, so that's my that's my story. Okay, so cool. Uh when how did you, like, how did you break in? This person asks break into to the wrestling business?
Speaker 4: You know, I think, honestly a lot of it has to do with I started doing live events with Kaiju Pro Wrestling.
Speaker 2: We started out in Jersey and then moved to Connecticut. And I think going from just being at.
Speaker 4: Kaiju Pro Wrestling to now I'm at Kaiju and I'm doing Titan Championship Wrestling, I think getting to work with the different girls and guys between the two.
Speaker 2: Really did help me break out into what Tiffany Avatar is today.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you spoke about if you mentioned a W and WWE and stuff like that, so like what this person acts using the hotline?
Speaker 1: What wrestling do you currently follow?
Speaker 3: I try to.
Speaker 4: Follow everything as much as possible. I don't always get to watch live as it's airing on TV, but I do try to catch up as much as possible. The only one I really struggle with is New Japan, and then's just me trying to work my new schedule and everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you didn't give a time frame, but this last time second, one second, the other one. I have one last question from the listeners actually earlier, but you didn't really give a time frame.
Speaker 1: So when you become a fan, like how old are you?
Speaker 2: You know, I honestly can't tell you. I don't really know how old I was. I just remember.
Speaker 4: My first TV memory, like actually processing that I'm watching a show.
Speaker 2: Was me watching Monday Night We're all the Undertaker was on. But I honestly don't know how old I was.
Speaker 1: Okay when that row was on. That was a long time ago, right er, Whatever does it matter? I'm about a lie. My god, that's what I had. Really, that's okay?
Speaker 3: So I got that I quick quick before things for anything else the plugged, no social media events anything else.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you should definitely follow my YouTube, Instagram, Twitter x whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: I still call it Twitter. I don't care fight me for it. Maybe maybe not. You're just gonna get candy crush show.
Speaker 4: It's probably not a good idea month threads to I don't really post on there though I should.
Speaker 2: But follow me everywhere at Tiffany Avatar.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, so real quick. So will that be Tippy undersquare a batar just Tiffany Avatar? See that is that's correct? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Follow everywhere, Facebook, Instagram, friends, all of that all Tippy Avatar, real quick, plug your dates real quick again.
Speaker 1: I need to before plug it again.
Speaker 4: Most recently, you can catch me this Saturday for Wrestling Magic eleven two. I will be at Outcast wrestling in Connecticut. Hold on, sorry, I'm sorry, I gotta cut you short.
Speaker 2: My cat just follow and I gotta go.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, everybody, real quick, tea public dot com slash user Tiffany Avatar for some nice shirts, all right, and uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's back. So yes, I thought she's like leaving, like is she coming back? And cat uh mm hmm is his nemo?
Speaker 2: He's he just fell off the counter.
Speaker 1: His feet. No, oh, another mifty bunk. Anything you want to tell her act Tippy Avatar.
Speaker 3: Ahh okay, okay, he's now I was saying.
Speaker 1: I was saying this now.
Speaker 3: Also, everybody chan out w w dot t public dot com slash users.
Speaker 1: That's Tiffany Avatar. That's a mercer. There's a nice little let me shoot you got up here real quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, check out my tea public, check out my pro wrestling tease.
Speaker 1: These these are these are not these A shirt designs. Yep. Anybody stop playing go support them, all right.
Speaker 2: I do have some pretty cool merchant. If you catch me at the show, I have candy.
Speaker 1: At my table too, exactly. Stop playing.
Speaker 3: Come out, all right, come on to these show her bed days, come out, buy some of these shirts.
Speaker 1: Real quick. And I'm saying, man, Carol left seas in her room. I would have got her. Ask me anything, thang, that's all. I have a work. Give me yep. Ay last words.
Speaker 2: My last words are behind.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I appreciate you giving me some time to talk and whatnot.
Speaker 3: It's been fun, of course, of course. And trust me and believe me, you're always wanting to come on the show. We could top it up about anything anytime. Just let me know, all right, absolutely, so I'm gonna talk whatever. So you always welcome. All right, Hell we'll watch them together.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But do you walcome back on anytime?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: And if you're nearby, I'll try to catch you. But uh and