Speaker 1: It's CAMF I am six forty and you're listening to the Conway Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: I'm usually a slow adopter of certain technology. I love technology, but I'm kind of slow on the uptick, if only because I want to make sure that it's safe. It's secure, it sound, and it also makes sense. I can use it a number of places. I was really slow adopting the idea of uber. I was really slow using an actual digital boarding pass to get on a plane. I've always had a hard copy backup because I was worried about my phone not working or not being able to scan, which did happen at least early on. And then the technology got better, and now I will never print out a boarding pass again if I can avoid it along those sab lines. A few weeks ago I added my California driver's license, a digital version I added to my Google wallet.
Speaker 3: I had that a few weeks ago. You said, yes, didn't just get available a few weeks ago for you? Or you just did it that.
Speaker 2: No, it's been it's been available for a while, but Apple, as the news was announced today, Apple was late to the game. I guess I could do it on Google because it took me about maybe five ten minutes. I had to go through the DMV website to do it, which I think is different from iPhone. You could do it straight from your phone and it will direct you.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's tied to the Apple wallets whole, you know, things with them, with them being sued about allowing other credit cards and banks and stuff to be to allow you to put other credit cards onto your wallet, which they hadn't done. They'd made it so tight knit that you couldn't get anything on there. And I'm wondering if it was sort of intermixed with that and not being able to put your license on your way.
Speaker 2: Maybe because Apple has always had a tighter ecosystem Google, I have other documents and credit cards which are in the Google Wallet that I can use be at a deeper card like for e, say, I if I forget my wallet at home, I can even forget my phone at home. I can use my watch at Google and at Google Pay. It's like, oh my gosh, I forgot everything and I can go and still pay for stuff.
Speaker 3: And Apple, of course they've been losing like all of the lawsuits in Europe over this exact thing with that their Apple wallet.
Speaker 2: They have, and and they've they've had to just figure out how to you know, remain current in that regard. Yeah, and my phone is talking to me right now? Is that what it is? Yeah? Because it thought I was talking to it. You know, I wasn't trying to Wait, you don't have an Apple phone, do you? No?
Speaker 3: And I never just randomly starts talking, does it? Because like it's a great piece of technology.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. What I could do? I could say, Hey, s I r I and messed up everybody's day. Everybody's day. Mine doesn't work. I have never really had that issue before. Really. Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it's just to have you voice activated, you know, set up your your voice what it is. Maybe it's a setting in there that I turned. Yeah, I have to do that on my you know, you get a new phone wherever, you have to train it to recognize your voice and then I can say, like, you know, okay, Google, hey Siri, setting alarm for eight pm tomorrow. Yes, they won't talk to me now. It's just you know, it's just it's like it's like a it's like a circus animal. Now you know when it's when it's time to show out and perform. They don't want to perform, but anyhow, Apple has now added the capability where you can use your iPhone and add your California driver's license to your Apple Wallet, and it can only be used in certain locations. You can't like show it to a law enforcement officer when you get pulled over for speeding and say it's on my phone, or you might do it. No, it's not going to help you. You have to have the physical driver's license or you'll be taking to jail or at least cited for not having proper identification.
Speaker 4: Californians with iPhones can now store their driver's license right in their digital wallet. Governor Gavin Newsom announced today the option is now available for iPhones and Apple watches. To add your ID, click the plus symbol at the top of the screen in your Apple Wallet and follow the prompts to verify your ID card. The feature is part of the dmb's broader Mobile Driver's License Pilot program that launched last year. Digital IDs can be shown at select businesses and TSA checkpoints, but carrying a physical card is still required.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can be very handy. If and when it's accepted in all the places. Now on my version of it, I can use it. I can use it to generate a QR code, and then I can give it to send that to like a bartender if I had to verify my age, if I actually looked under twenty one or something, or if they wanted to verify my ID. Man, Look, those days are long gone. Yeah, but it was nice because when I went to Disneyland Resort a couple of weeks ago, and maybe the bartender was hitting on me or something, I would look, that's what I want to tell myself, fella or lady. It was lady. And my wife was like sitting like a ways away and she asked me. It was one of the bars in downtown Dizzy Disney, and she asked, hey, I got to see your ID, you know. And I was like, oh, okay, well I'm closer than ninety than I am twenty, but okay, why not? Then I should have said, wait, oh, you you look a lot younger than your A suggests. I said, yeah, you know why.
Speaker 3: Because you shave your head for the most part, yeah, for the most part. Yeah, yeah, because my grade's been coming in. It's been a few years since I got that. Yeah, and I'm not shaving my head. That is not a pretty safe for anybody.
Speaker 2: Look, the little things mean so much as you get older. My wife was looking as she was not hitting on you. It's like, look, that's that is what I'm going to tell myself. I need that ego boost every now and then. Woman, I got my own mind to think of right, you're gonna argue with me about whether or woman was hitting on me. We're not going to have that argument. It's gonna be what I think it is. And I think that she wanted some of me. That's what I'm That's what I'm going to think. Going to sleep tonight, all right, slice of this cake. She was not happy with me, But you know, you know, Michael so is that's you know, that's what we need the ladies to keep our egos in check. We do. And I try to explain that to my wife. Men are ego driven and it's not about whether you are trying to get with someone. It don't mean anything to you, baby, but it means everything to me because I would like to feel like if I had to, I could still do the way I can put it. It's got to be there. You know it's going to go downhill, and none of us want We'll never know. But at least I can tell myself that I could.
Speaker 3: Have working out doing all those things, that it's not just for her. But she don't need to know.
Speaker 2: You can't explain that to women. You can't explain that to whys. It's like, why are you working out all of a sudden, nothing for reason, just for me.
Speaker 5: I want to stick around a little longer for you. I like to look at myself when I'm naked in the mirror. All right, there was the wait, wait, wait a minute, I'm I'm the only one. I don't I'm the only one who likes to look at myself. Seem to laugh at that too, he almost played.
Speaker 2: He said, I Am not going to get near that with a rim shot. No sir, no thank you. I think it's time to go to break when we come back. If you're like me, you probably get eaten up by mosquitoes this time of year. And the mosquitos in California seem to be far more aggressive than anywhere else in the country. They're just really, really aggressive, and they won't take no for an answer. No means no. They don't listen to that. They just keep biting. And there might be a reason, and we'll tell you why. It has everything to do with what you may drink. So if you drink this one drink, you might make yourself more attractive to mosquito. We'll tell you about it. Next is The Conway Show Mo Kelly in for Tim k IF I am six forty. I still got it.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Tim Conway Junior on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: I get bitten by mosquitos all the damn time. I don't know why. It is sweet me. Maybe that's it. Maybe that's it. There's something special. I can't say that. I can't say that. Yes, you're rightful to tell you know that's not the case. It's so weird because the people that we love and the people are supposed to support us the most are the ones who always make sure that we never get a big head.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's good and it sucks. Yeah, it's like, can you be my biggest fans?
Speaker 2: Just why not that, you know, just be a cheerleader in a little cheerleading outfit. And it always just.
Speaker 3: Seems like it's at the perfect moment too, just when you're starting to feel a little bit comfortable and full of yourself.
Speaker 2: There they come into Yeah. It's like, hey, I've been losing weight. Doesn't look like I've been losing weight now. It looks about the same to me. It's moving around. I would say loss, yeah, yeah, I mean your butts bigger forgetting. I don't know, I haven't seen you on a scale. Get on a scale. Never mind, never mind marriage, you gotta love it, love me some me, Well that's one of us. That's right. If you're not gonna be your own biggest cheerleader, then who thank you? Anyhow, back to mosquitoes. They tear me up for some reason. I think, is there something that I'm doing? Is there something that I'm eating? Is there something that I'm drinking which makes me more appealing or attractive to the mosquitoes. Well, there's a drink which does make mosquitoes more attracted to you. And there's a National geographic experiment which reported that forty three men were recruited in West Africa and were sent into one of two outdoor tents that were sealed. One tent was unoccupied, but in the second, volunteers either drink a liter of water or a leader of beer. We do know that mosquitos track down their prey via smell, so to ensure these mosquitos got a whiff of the volunteers, a fan started to pump air from each of the tents down various tubes into a full cup of mosquitoes. The smell of a beer drinker fifteen minutes after downing a leader increased the proportion of mosquitos inclined to fly into the tubes by sixty five percent. The takeaway, obviously, is if you're drinking beer, you are more attracted to mosquitos. The drink that makes mosquitos infinitely more attracted to you is only listed here as beer. I'm tending to believe it's alcohol because I don't drink beer. The only time I drink beer is if I'm at a Dodger game. That's the only time I drink beer. Yeah, because I like to have beer, peanuts and some Dodia dogs. But I'll get eaten up by mosquitos whenever they're around. It's so bad where I try not to go down South in the summer for that reason, or anywhere it's hot and humid. Stop at Michael, stop it stop.
Speaker 3: See it's a different kind of mosquito too, because here we've talked about, you know, the last few years, the proliferation of these ankle bier mosquitos specifically, and those are the ones that hang around during the day, not like in the in the morning or in the evening like regular mosquitoes would normally do. But they hang around in the day and they stay. They float south of basically your knees, unlike regular mosquito, so you can't see them.
Speaker 2: You can't. And you'll walk through, let's say, a grassy patch, and all of a sudden, for me, I start scratching vigorously. I'm one thing I left out. I'm actually allergic to mosquito bites. And if I get too many, yeah, if I get too many, I will start swelling up like a balloon. Wow. And I have to usually take some sort of benadrill to calm down the reaction because I will swell up like golf balls on my face. If I get one on my face, I don't have to scratch it or anything. It's almost like someone punched me.
Speaker 3: Regardless of the type of mosquito. I mean, as far as you've been able to tell.
Speaker 2: As far as I can tell, it does not matter if I'm bitten by mosquito in Washington, DC, or LA or Long Beach. It does not matter.
Speaker 3: And that's the other problem with these, with these ankle biter mosquitos, is that you don't I mean, with regular mosquitos, usually you kind of get a feel for when they're on you at some point. With these ankle biters, it's like they've full in done their damage before you even realize it. Like you say, all of a sudden, you're just scratching the hell out of it.
Speaker 2: It's like I want to scratch to the bone. Yes, But one thing I have found, Benadrill has a cream now, an anti itch cream four bites, and it's wonderful, wonderful. I found it in the past month or so, and I tried it a few times. It's great. So that's the only way that I can usually counteract it. But I don't drink beer. But I've heard that alcohol still in general, produces the same effect. So if you want to avoid as many mosquito bites as possible, especially if you're in the outdoors, try not to drink any alcohol because the sweetness of alcohol from what I understand draws them in. This study is more confirmation of that. Now, if they don't bite you, that means you're probably just you know, nasty smelling or something like that. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Now, but I don't drink beer. And the only time I ever really drank beer was a couple of times in high school because I went to a high school where people drank beer. They didn't drink hard liquor. So you go to a rage and cager party. Shout out South High School class of eighty seven. Now, But that's about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as I've gotten older, lesson, I'm less and less inclined to beer. I mean, I was never really a big beer drinker anyways, but it's it's just too heavy for me.
Speaker 2: It's like it doesn't take much before it. Now I'm good. If I do have a beer, it's usually just one or two and I'm good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a special occasion thing where it fills you up. Man, It just it fills you up. And I have never really loved the taste. There's certain beers I like the taste. I like them a modello, I like a China can absolutely, I like it, but it's not like I wake up it's like, you know what, I think I want to have a beer today. I don't have like a taste for it. I never have a desire for it, except for when I'm going to watch the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Yeah and yeah, you do have those occasions, Like I'm the same way with like SODA's the same thing. It's like, I'm not a big drinker of sodas or beer, but sometimes, man, when you get that really cold one and you it just hits right.
Speaker 2: I don't drink sodas either, and part of the reason was growing up I wasn't allowed to drink sodas. It wasn't in the house. But if I go back East, if I go to like the Detroit, I have the taste for certain type of soda. They have this soda called Fago Oh yeah, and they call it red pop, one of the flavors. So if I'm in a certain location the nostalgia of having certain drinks, then I'll have a soda. But I don't like, you know, we have sodas in our kitchen and the vinie machines. I've never ever wanted to buy one, never will buy one. Are you familiar with the ICP Fago concerts. That's what I was thinking about.
Speaker 3: I had a feeling Steph had that look on his face. No, No, insane clown posse. You just got to look it up. It's what they do during their contents. It's like their thing. They'll just open up bottles and spray the crowd with Fago like you, and you'll see whole containers going through the people like injured. Yeah, it's a whole big thing.
Speaker 2: So when you said that nasty, that's sticky stuff all over you. Yeah, well it's insane clown posseic there was true. Yeah. When we come back, we'll get an update on Metro and possibly the addition of cameras to help quell some of the violence. I don't know, maybe they'll just get all the crimes on camera. Now, we'll talk about it with Michael Monks. In just a second.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Tim conwayjun you're on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And on my show would later with Monk Kelly from seven to ten PM. I often talk about the ills of Metro, the issues, the problems, the violence, the unsanitary conditions, the reticence of Metro to actually engage in dialogue with me, But one person who they will speak to is kfi's own Michael Monks, who joins me right now. Michael, how are you doing this evening.
Speaker 7: I'm doing well, although I have to say I'm a little upset with you and Krozer and the slander you engaged in about pineapple on pizza earlier in the program.
Speaker 2: Bite your tongue. I will deal with you in a moment, sir, But I was being serious about how Metro has reached out to you, has spoken to you about cafi's coverage of the issues of Metro? Have they reached out to you recently?
Speaker 7: You know, they know I'm a journalist, and they know I'm a commuter who uses public transit with relative frequency, so a frequency. So I think they, you know, understand that I might have a better understanding than regular journalist and USO. I'm not dumping on them all the time.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: For me, you know, I'm an editorial guy. I'm not somebody's who's speaking my personal views. But what you say is not inaccurate. You know, it is a challenge system with some difficult conditions and some varieties of unpleasantness when one goes about traveling upon it. So I think it's worth a dialogue. You danced around that like you were on Dancing with the Stars. That was well done, very very agile, but thank you.
Speaker 2: But out of that I wanted to have a conversation with Metro about what they were trying to do to improve the situation, change the conversation and what are they recommending right now or hoping to do well.
Speaker 7: They might get some more cash because they are tired of people parking the bike lanes, and so is the city, I'm sorry, the bus lanes, and so is the city of La So they've collaborated on installing cameras on the fronts of certain buses so that they can bust the folks who are doing this. You know, if you're riding on some of the freeways around here, you see some signs that say, hey, you know, if you were on a bus right now, you'd save about twenty minutes. And that's what public transportation is trying to tell folks that it should, or at least that's what folks are telling public transportation, that it should be incentivized, make it easy and convenient, and make it worth my while. So if you're taking a bus around downtown hoping to save on parking, hoping to save on your commute time, that can be disrupted if somebody has parked in the designated bus lanes. So they're looking to find these folks. They're going to get you on camera. Then they're going to check to see if you were in fact breaking the lawn. They're going to mail you a fat ticket.
Speaker 2: Do we know? I remember this story originally being reported, but now we're at that point where it's actually going to be implemented. Do we know, at least first offense, how much these tickets would be?
Speaker 7: We do, indeed, And this is this has past the City Council's Transportation Committee, so now it's waiting that last step before the City Council, and then they'll have a couple of months of what they're calling a warning period. So the first thing you'll get in the mail or maybe on your dash is hey, don't do this again, because if you do it again, they're going to have a fine of about three hundred and eighty three dollars or a first time offense, and then if you're late, it goes up. I'm sorry, it's two hundred and eighty three dollars. It's after that if you're late, it's three hundred and eighty dollars. If you do it again, if they find you a second time, it's about four hundred dollars that they're going to be ticketing you for doing this. The LA Department of Transportation thinks that they'll be able to get about five million dollars a year off of this because they ran a pilot program. They tested it for just one month a few years ago, actually on just a few routes, and they think they can ticket, based on that estimation, over one hundred thousand offenders every year.
Speaker 2: I know why Metro would like to do this. My question is me as a driver, Let's say I ran a foul and I was ticketed. Is this considered like a parking violation and they could uphold my registration the next year, or is it considered like a moving violation.
Speaker 7: And I could be hauled in the court or a failure to appear. I will find out the specifics of that. All I know at this point is what the fines are supposed to be. This is a parking violation as far as I know, because it's enforced right now by the parking officers. And those aren't always lapd you know. The l DOOT has its own branch of folks who are out there enforcing parking regulations in the city. They're not police, they're not sworn officers, but they do enforce the traffic laws, and so that's the entity that's enforcing this. And right now they say, look, we're out there with a few guys here and there, but some folks will see our officers and they're so hell bent on parking in a bus lane that they'll drive around the block. The officers walk away, and then they snag that spot, and now you won't be able to get away with that, because if a bus is coming up, they're gonna get you on camera. It's not all over the city. It's just a few specific lines that they're hitting. It'll start first on the two to one two on Librea, and then the seven to zero on Wilshire, and then a couple months after that they're gonna get on the Silver Line, and then another one in the downtown area, the seventy on Oliven Grand.
Speaker 2: For those who don't know, I used to ride Metro every single day. You presently ride it almost every single day, so our experiences may be somewhat different. Can I get you, Michael Monkster, stay for another segment because I would like to get your assessment of what it's like riding Metro on a consistent basis. Can you do that for me?
Speaker 7: If you pour me a nice cold glass of Fago? I'm here all night.
Speaker 2: What do you know about fago? I'm not gonna get you pizza with damn pineapple on it. That's for damn sure, that's fair, all right, it's Colways show Mo Kelly in for Conway. Yeah, Michael, that pizza is not gonna have.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Tim Conway Junior on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Bubble was right in the middle of a conversation with kfi's own Michael Monks about Metro. Last segment, we talked about the cameras which are in process of being installed on the Metro buses, which will ticket drivers who may be illegally parked in bus lanes through the use of AI. You won't even know it until you receive the ticket in the mail. It's not like they're going to stop. But also it got me thinking about the fact that Michael is a regular writer of Metro. I used to be a regular writer of Metro. So Michael, let me ask you, what is your assessment of the Metro experience day to day.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, we've talked about this a little bit before. Statistically, the problems that we encounter and that KFI reports on other media outlet's report on. Statistically, that's not going to happen to you. Unfortunately, events have happened, though, and it raises people's concerns about taking it. So from a public relations standpoint, it's detrimental for Metro, and I'm sure they know that. For writers, it reminds you that, in spite of the fact that you're not being attacked, you got to keep your eyes and ears open. You know there I mentioned unpleasantness, and that's what you can't really quantify when reporting about incidents that have taken place. You can't really find statistics on how bad the trains smelled, or how deeply uncomfortable you were by the behavior of someone who didn't hurt you, who didn't hit you, but who was having a mental health episode right before you, and how that impacts whether you would want to take that train ride again. The thing that really stands out to me is, you know, look, I live downtown. I see it right outside my apartment building. How challenged some individuals are with their mental health. And it's scary and it's uncomfortable. But this is La I mean, this is a global city. People come from all over to see what we have to offer here. And often if I'm taking the V line up to Burbank to visit you all in the studio, I see a tourists who appear, you know, based on their language, that they've come from abroad, and I think they probably had no idea what this experience was going to be like with somebody either misbehaving or just creating an all around uncomfortable experience in one of the cars. Is they make their way to Universal Studios and then what story do they have to tell when they go back home.
Speaker 2: But you're not from La yourself, are you.
Speaker 7: I am from Covington, Kentucky, right so metropolis on the Ohio River.
Speaker 2: But you also did have an outside in view of mass transit here in the city that I wouldn't have because I'm looking at it through a native Angelino's eyes exactly.
Speaker 7: And And the thing is is you know, Covington, Kentucky is part of the Cincinnati metro area, and Cincinnati has a street car, and for urban enthusiasts people who like public transportation, that was a big deal when it came, but you know, it basically is a loop that goes around some of the downtown attractions. For me, the metro line was one of the main draws that convinced me I could live in LA. I didn't bring a car. I sold my car before I fled Kentucky and moved because I knew I could take these trains to wherever I needed to be, wherever I ended up working. And sure enough, by the time Chris Little called me to offer me a job at KFI was really excited to know that. Until you know, iHeart gave me a lovely vehicle that I could take, I take away.
Speaker 2: I got to jump in there. You actually thought that LA's metro system was sufficient to accommodate you wherever you would end up working.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, because I had been visiting LA with dreams of moving here for a decade before I finally was courageous enough to do it. And I always stayed downtown and always took the train because like I can go to Santa Monica. I could go to Long Beach, I can go to Pasadena. I can go you know, and sometimes you have to get on a couple trains. Sometimes you have to get on a train and a bus. Sometimes you have to get on a little train and then get on big train. But with the right planning and you know, resourcefulness, you can make it work.
Speaker 2: And so La is a.
Speaker 7: Transit city, and there are not a lot of cities in this country making the investments that La is making in its transit system. I mean there are lines sprouting out everywhere. It really is, on paper on the map, a pretty good system for a city that is celebrated around the world or at least known around the world for traffic car traffic. So it's pretty great in that respect. It just needs to clean up its act to make what looks good on paper translate to real life.
Speaker 2: How long is your commute?
Speaker 7: Usually if I'm taking from downtown to Burbank and I get lucky, Let's say I walk over to Pershing Square, which again that's where you get an environment where like come on, you know, just outside of the station. It's just why is this allowed? You know, like, why isn't there anybody who can make this cleaner so that I don't feel like I need to look behind my shoulder.
Speaker 2: Let's be specific. You're talking about homeless defecation, urination. What are we dealing with?
Speaker 7: Check check check checkay, you know, I mean the drug use that's going on, and it just stuff that will make you uncomfortable outside the station. So if I walk to Pershing Square, that takes about ten minutes. If I'm there and the train is coming, it can be anywhere from one to twelve minutes to wait for the train with the frequency of the B line. And then the train ride itself is exactly twenty three minutes from the Pershing Square station to the Studio City Universal City station and then I hop on the Burbank pink bus route and that takes about eight minutes to drop me off there on Olive Avenue.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, the Burbank Pink bus will pick you up from the Universal City stoff. Because I had to take the one fifty eight bus. Don't take some of the metro buses.
Speaker 7: I usually schedule my commute to take the pink bus because its frequency is a little more predictable because they will be there in the high traffic hours the morning rush, in the afternoon rush, they've got every fifteen minutes. So whenever the train comes down here, I know I'm going to catch a bus, and it's not as scary as Oh no, the two two two is leaving in right twelve minutes. I'm still fifteen minutes out. I know I'm going to get a Burbank bus, even if I missed the more recent one, And that drops you right in front, on a right in front, right across from the Whole Foods across from our office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how late does that run? If you were to leave here, like you had a long day, you're at the office and you want to get back downtown, Like I'm usually not getting off work until ten o'clock, So it's not an option for me, But how late would it be an option for you?
Speaker 7: The Burbank bus, I believe, stops at about nine o'clock. That's what I thought from running there. But there's still the Metro buses that go down a similar pass, not the exact same paths, but the Burbank bus will let use your Metro card to transfer on there.
Speaker 2: Well, all I can do is say I'm glad that you're safe. I'm glad that you haven't fallen victim to anything on Metro, and please give Metro my love. I'm still waiting for them to come on my show with me and talk about all things Metro.
Speaker 7: They really should, because it would be important for the for an organization that has as much money allocated to it to come on to a platform that may not be overly inviting and have some hard questions for them. But you know, it's a it's a it's an important agency and they're doing a lot of important work that will have an impact on this region for decades to come. So I hope they do heed your call.
Speaker 2: My friend. Yeah, I'm a teddy beard. There's nothing to worry about. I'll be nice.
Speaker 7: I'll bee you're pretty mean to pineapple on pizza. I'm not letting that go.
Speaker 2: That's different. Okay, that's justifying what's wrong to hmm. I'll tell you you, Kentucky folk. Aha, here's the problem by Michael, see you later. I tell you it is Conways show. I'm o Kelly in for Kyle. We're gonna talk a little bit about college football when we come back. Michigan USC the first game officially in the big ten for USC and what it may mean for the program and also you know national championship aspirations if they can pull it off. KFI AM six forty We're live everywhere the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Conway Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Now you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty four to seven pm Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.