Speaker 1: Onco Orlando's rock station one oh one one jr R. Still a few minutes left to vote for you say we played if you'd like maybe win some Creed tickets this morning? Three doors down to You're voting on who will be opening for Creed by the Way at the Kia Center in December, presented by JR R.
Speaker 2: You noticed you caught me with a mouthful of food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine that. I So get your vote in. You have about fifteen minutes. The one with the most votes is played back at.
Speaker 1: Nine and then we'll randomly pick one of you give you tickets to that show.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, it's a good little good news on a not so bright day.
Speaker 1: Seminal County residents just received an emergency notification. The first one came through was a bit of an error. It didn't have the specifics of what the order was, and they followed that up with the actual order. Mobile home residents have been ordered to evacuate. In Seminole County.
Speaker 2: Rights evacuated as well.
Speaker 1: So that would be us some new news as it pertains to Milton Spirit Halloween stores. Is it true what I've heard? Spirit Halloween stores are going to be more than just Halloween now at least some of them. Yes, it is true, Taco Bob. They will transition after Halloween into spirit Christmas stores.
Speaker 3: It makes total sense. I cannot believe this didn't happen before. Well, who I mean, having the business mind like you have businessman, Bob, you would just have to read the market and see. You know that there's a vacancy now that the Christmas tree shops filed for you know, bankruptcy, and those aren't around anymore.
Speaker 1: You just you.
Speaker 3: Spot the need and you fill it. Yeah, I mean Walmart and all those short stores. They they sell Christmas stuff. But if you are the Christmas store where I got my Halloween costume and some rundown looking you know, two months before, well I'm going.
Speaker 1: Christmas tree shops. I always thought that was the most.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you're talking about, Christmas tree shops. I just know the law.
Speaker 1: That's why. That's I'm just getting ready to explain. See it's people like you that if you heard Christmas tree shop, all you think is Christmas tree stuff. No, it was a year round store. It was a chain. We had some here in Central Florida and they recently declared bankruptcy, but it was so much more than just Christmas stuff. In fact, uh, Honica branch in some was more like the Christmas tree shops. Of course during Christmas time had plenty of Christmas related stuff, but the rest of the year it was I guess the closest comparison I could draw it was maybe a cross between Dollar General and Big Lots.
Speaker 3: Never even saw one, even though you said there was some around, some interesting stuff in there. All that I remember when it comes to Christmas tree is hauling one out of the garage from my parents that we had to put together. And it was the old school, you know, the branch, Yes, one by one. They're colored black like a green, and a red and purple and they all I remember that, And I remember driving by the place a Christmas tree lot, you know where you buy they live Christmas tree, even if it was like the Low's or something or a home depot.
Speaker 1: Dude, I tell you, these the artificial trees have become so good now that, uh, you know, it was don't hear me wrong here. I'm not poop pooing if you love having a live Christmas tree, but you know, let's be honest. At the end, of its life cycle becomes a real pain in the ass.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all the needles falling in the bug possibility every year that the post goes out that there's bugs in it, you know.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, some of these new artificial trees are really really nice.
Speaker 2: And I had one.
Speaker 3: That was about fifteen plus years old, right, Remember I donated it to a good will and you ragged on me so and you donated a tree that the lights did work. I did half the lights worked, and there's a strand Anyway, it was a good tree. Only one little part was not lit up.
Speaker 1: But it was not good enough for you, obviously.
Speaker 3: No, it was just time because people like you said how much easier it was to put up the newer trees. So I got a newer tree. Plus I got it fifty percent off the day after Christmas. Remember my tree, it's power move. Yeah, they are way easier. So some of these, it's not all the spirit Halloween stores. Some of them will transition into Spirit Christmas. I think they need to uh insert the uh the Jewish side as well, you know, with Hanukkah and it and then we do Kwanza. Let's have it an all in one holiday store, Paul's Bow, Washington.
Speaker 2: Is not fighting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Woman living in that area of Washington State alerted authorities after she could not get inside of her home because the home had been well surrounded by over one hundred raccoons.
Speaker 3: She felt that the raccoons were threatening.
Speaker 1: This is something you don't see every day.
Speaker 3: Thirty five years ago, you first started fiends raccoons, and then when all of a sudden, did it explode like this six weeks ago, six weeks.
Speaker 1: Ago, and they were shocked. They had never seen how many raccoons in one place.
Speaker 4: I've had several raccoons in the yard recently. My dogs have gotten a scuffle several times with raccoons. I even had to take one of my dogs to the vet after tussling with a raccoon.
Speaker 1: I have video footage of these some bitches on our Facebook page. There is like over one hundred of them. Did you catch the line in there she'd been feeding them for thirty five years. She's been feeding the raccoons. Of course, they're going to at some point saying look no more this just hand out stuff. We're gonna take that place.
Speaker 2: We're gonna own your house.
Speaker 1: We're gonna stage an invasion. It took us thirty five years to build up the forces, so be it here we come.
Speaker 3: You don't feed them late. Oh my god, I'm watching the video again, Jr. Our Facebook page.
Speaker 4: Could you?
Speaker 1: I want you to imagine going home to wherever you live, pulling up and there's like a hundred raccoons in the yard staring at you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry it won't sound good, but pretty unsettling.
Speaker 2: I think we're doing Bob World Order on.
Speaker 1: Them, Bob World Order or Hunter Bob.
Speaker 2: Mix of the two.
Speaker 1: Oh hardline approach.
Speaker 2: Huh uh huh yeah, hard fire.
Speaker 1: Just if you want to see that. It's quite the spectacle on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Over a hundred raccoons just sitting there feasting in the in the yard.
Speaker 1: You got to think, how many of the rabid like have abies. I'm sure a few of them, I know, probably.
Speaker 3: So again, we just need to eradicate them.
Speaker 1: We might have a red flag in the French fry industry, maybe a borderline or budgeting or burgeoning French fry crisis. I'm not sure what America's fast food restaurants have been, you know, obviously trying as of late to convince us to come back because they're now all of a sudden seeing the light of day that we like extra value meals. Yeah, not a thirteen dollars Hamburger.
Speaker 2: Give a way to save money.
Speaker 1: But apparently it's not working at the level it needs to be. Because America's French fry king, that would be Lamb Weston, the biggest supplier of fries in North America, just closed its major production plant in Washington State, laying off four hundred workers. The company, based in Idaho, is also cutting back on production at its remaining plants, which will pinch local potato farmers. The layoffs represent close to five percent of the company's workforce. Supply and demand imbalance in North America not as much demand for their French fries, and they provide them pretty much a huge percentage of the fast food change.
Speaker 3: And why are they all different? Why do all restaurants have different French fries if they're the big supplier, Because you.
Speaker 1: Know, McDonald's is Lamb Weston's biggest cust fast that's their biggest customer.
Speaker 3: McDonald's fries rule. And I know people are gonna start texting and argue and say no like these, Well.
Speaker 1: They get the fries in and then it's the special fry crack that McDonald's ads to just you know, get us addicted to those.
Speaker 3: But it's a different looking fry than Burger King for instance. And oh I had raisin knes the other day. Did we ever have that brought to us here? I have no idea you would know, I don't think so. Remember it was like the big hip and awesome thing England and places open the.
Speaker 1: Whole chicken finger portion of the food industries, you know, the flavored to shore today these days.
Speaker 3: I mean it was before, but no, raising canes was like the big deal that it was finally coming, you know, over this way instead of like out in your eye drive or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, my daughter picked it up for us.
Speaker 1: Give us a fry analysis.
Speaker 3: You'd like it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 3: Oh, crinkle cut, crinkle cut hot and crispy kicker wrong? Not a fan, especially if you're in the barbecue division. Not a fan of crinkle cut raising canes. They might have barbie. I'm sure they probably a barbecue, but it's chicken fingers, and the chicken fingers were very good. Crinkle cut. Not there your shoe string guy, mm hmm Okay, somebody said, break out to John Deere for the raccoons.
Speaker 1: Mow them down literally.
Speaker 3: I guess that's that's uh, don't do that, Yeah that come on, come on, that's serious.
Speaker 1: The humanity, the humanity down.
Speaker 4: I four thanks for cranking up Orlando's rock station one on one one w j R R