Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots. I remember.
Speaker 3: You can rock with Jarr and listen to Lynchataco show anytime and from any location, even when you travel outside the listening area with the iHeartRadio app, which if you haven't opened in a while, There's been some changes under the hood over the last few weeks that we think you might really.
Speaker 2: Like some really good updates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, think about the familiarity and workings of traditional car stereo scan presets, stuff like that. We kind of redesigned the app with that in mind. It was a big deal. It's cool. So and song lyrics too. Song lyrics can now pop up. What do they saying?
Speaker 1: I was listening yesterday at the gym.
Speaker 3: All right, let's uh, let's begin in Fort Pierce this morning where we had h Man Love sessiondn't go wrong. Sixty one year old excuse me a second.
Speaker 2: Whoa see?
Speaker 1: You should just keep the mic on like I did and do that big cough. Everybody hears it anyway, So sixty.
Speaker 3: One year old sixty one year old James Newland and his thirty three year old boyfriend. Apparently last Friday, we're in Newland's bedroom preparing to have relation.
Speaker 1: For the record, this is not any relation, speaking of relations to the one and only Dan.
Speaker 3: No, okay, why would you even bring that up? Because you say the word still and I'm sure other people. Newland, so sixty one year old in his thirty three year old boyfriend are getting ready for a man love session, when apparently Newland told the younger guy that he quote liked it rough, So the younger guy smacked Newlan's butt hard enough to leave a handprint.
Speaker 2: That's not hard to do.
Speaker 3: Newlan then told the victim to stop and that he was hurt. Where's my buttoks? The man apologized and put his underpants back on and returned to the living room of Newlyn's Fort Pierce home. That's when Newlan subsequently appeared in the living room, allegedly grabbed a revolver from a side table and pointed the gun at the victim, saying you want to try me, you want to f with me, and the victim departed. This is when this is when the cops alleged that Newlan fired one shot on his front porch. It hit the pavement. Newlan reportedly admitted to the shooting, and he claimed that he would never hurt anybody and he was only trying to scare away the guy.
Speaker 2: Officers bud so hard he left this. Look at this hand, prit, I'm all right. He liked it rough.
Speaker 3: So you give a little uh rough love smack there on the old cheek. Sixty one and thirty three. It's that younger, younger.
Speaker 1: Guy, younger guy with the forceful hand. Very we move on, sure, why not? Like I said, it was just kind of.
Speaker 3: A guy has been banned from ever flying on United Airlines again after I don't think the word allegedly needs to be used here, but I'll go ahead and I'll use it.
Speaker 1: I know it's one of your favorite cover your ass words. As the story is that, yes, all right.
Speaker 3: Guys banned from flying on all United Airlines flights after allegedly urinating on a resident during a flight from San Francisco to the Philippines.
Speaker 2: And what what could trigger you to do that?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what the unsuspecting passenger who is asleep on the flight is asking, as he was rudely awakened by the showering from it was described as from the stomach down. He was soaking wet. The airline, rather than returned to the airport, simply gave the now sopping wet, sleeping passenger some pajamas to wear for the duration of a flight.
Speaker 1: It's like the little kid in elementary school who we eased their pants and you know they have to wear the pair of shorts that are like six sizes too big.
Speaker 3: Get get to the Philippines and the only consequence, supposedly is this guy's now been banned from flying on United anymore.
Speaker 2: Did they give them a voucher the other one? It doesn't. Here's a drink voucher.
Speaker 1: Have yourself a Philippine iced tea the next time you fly due.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, just I.
Speaker 1: Know the mindset, and that's what I was trying to get into. If you're sitting on a flight, what would go through your head to make you want to do that? Or if you were sleeping. I would lose my s If I woke up to that, I beg I'm junk grabbing, I'd be I'd be rough like the last story year old.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was business class too. Man, so it's not like they were completely crammed together and uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I mean, how far could his seat be back? How is your flight?
Speaker 3: You don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Not good. I came home in pj's. They were Superman with the little footies. They were way too big. Yeah, how would you say?
Speaker 3: Six sizes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 3: Onto, Uh it.
Speaker 1: Is what they did, no MATCHI so if you at your pants, everybody already knew, but then more people knew when it's like, uh, he's got on the PP pants from the clinic.
Speaker 2: Not that I ever went through.
Speaker 3: That sounds like you're intimately familiar with that the process. No, I'm married to a teacher. Come on, let's go to Georgia. A forty three year old inmate in Georgia was caught with the proverbial prison purse trying to smuggle.
Speaker 2: Well, you said a record amount.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call it a record amount that he had back in the canister, including uh vape pens, syringes, vape cartridges, batteries, and a cigarette lighter syringes.
Speaker 2: That's one of the ones where I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that you can still get the plastic cap on it. Yeah, I would hope but it just if if you lose the cap, two vape cartridges, four syringes, one vape cartridge, three batteries, one cigarette lighter, and point sixty four grams of marijuana.
Speaker 1: Is he's got the he's the hookup in there, Kenneth Gibbs, He's the plug, right, and that what.
Speaker 2: They call it is that what the term is is plug.
Speaker 1: Remember from Snowfall, it was like he would go to the government guy to get all the coke to make crack it. It's he's been plugged. So I guess this guy was somebody's he was everybody's plug. Meanwhile he's plugged up with three vapes in a lighter. I don't know why you need the with the marijuana. Somebody said, how was your flight at two two five, two six, It was a whiz Yeah yeah, Glinch.
Speaker 3: And taking on demand.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R a New Year.