Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's the been in Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle KT what's coming up at the top of the hour. There's something here that says the cubby hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it took a little trip over the weekend, and I can tell you what the locals in Pittsburgh think of George Pickens. Oh yeah, and other stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, a man on the scene coming up here in twenty minutes. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Old fools.
Speaker 3: It's time to go in to get bitter and schedule Wiberg.
Speaker 2: We've been out putting this in play and running it out, so we'll keep running out the ground ball until we get tired of doing it. Ten things that happened, A few things that happened ten years ago this week, all right, and no order at all? Right, no order at all? Uh did he got arrested? But well, you had to fight with a coach at UCLA where his son was playing football.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I don't remember this story.
Speaker 2: He allegedly thought the coach choked down an in turn and then put another staff member in a headlock, but you know, and then invited them to the freak off. Luckily, everything's been great for him ever since everything's good. The new Spider Man was announced and everyone was like, huh when they announced that nineteen year old Tom Holland would be the next Spider Man. They're everyone for a big loop because he's unheard of.
Speaker 3: And this has Zinday in it.
Speaker 2: Right now, I don't know which one. There's too many spiders.
Speaker 3: He's great, he's yeah, he's he's really good at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh okay, hold on, I'm gonna talk smack about him. He got Zendaia. Yeah, okay, that's what I'm saying. I think they a taller, hotter girl. So didn't they be awesome?
Speaker 3: They met doing Spider Man, right, Yeah, I guess so, okay.
Speaker 4: I was thinking of the other guy who did Spider Man, I mean Garfield.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, yeah, they did too many.
Speaker 4: I was upset with that because it was just too soon. We just had Spider Man always more.
Speaker 3: But in the multiverse they're in it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw that too. Oh, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Too many damn timelines. I can only get through the week.
Speaker 1: I did see the animated one and that was badass so good.
Speaker 2: Also, ten years ago, Leonardo DiCaprio invested in a mattress startup pretty good though, Right.
Speaker 1: He couldn't hang with that one guy that who did you follow kt? That guy with the mustache that's always on trial.
Speaker 2: Michae Lindell, Yeah, Michael Londell, Yeah, dude, he couldn't hang with me and Christina can both speak to the softness of my pillows.
Speaker 4: I love my pillow. I genuinely love my my pillow.
Speaker 2: Get another pillow. See what's up? You don't get good in the pillow industry having crappy pillows. He's the best crack addict to ever start a pillow company. Our guy Screech went to jail for stabbing a guy in a bar brawl in New Year's Day.
Speaker 3: Rest in peace.
Speaker 2: He died in twenty twenty one. That's happened. We added some words to the Oxford English Dictionary on this week ten years ago. Some of these words were faux shizzle, Oh no, that got added, stanky and sext ok ten years ago and sexton for ten years.
Speaker 5: What about our word? We came up with sexperts. I don't know anyone's ever used that word. Should be in there, right, it should be in there. See if it's in there, guys.
Speaker 3: We explained to Christina what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think I know it. Would you not?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: Would you man explain to Christina what a sexpert is. Rumor had it Tom Cruise might do a Top Gun sequel that came out. Oh, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, I remember when we did that on the show. I don't know if it was exactly ten years, but we've done that for years. Just looking forward, will this happened? And we assuming it was going to be terrible.
Speaker 2: We're already doing it with Days of Thunder? Yeah, you know? Do we do it another with Top Gun three the other day?
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think we're doing it with Days of Thunder.
Speaker 2: And also, lastly, ten years ago, this week of cat one Dog of the Year. Hey, what was it? Cat Dog? No? Cat Dog gross? One of the grosses cartoons of all time.
Speaker 4: I loved it, though, but my mom said that every time we watched it. I don't know why you watch this gross show?
Speaker 3: It is gross? What was gross about it?
Speaker 2: It's a cat one way dog one way. It's shaped like a big wiener, very strange.
Speaker 3: There's no butthole.
Speaker 4: No, it was a cartoon. You didn't think about that?
Speaker 1: How do other dogs sniff cat dog.
Speaker 3: All right, there you have it.
Speaker 5: Coming up next in the Cubby Hole, Katie's weekend trip to Pittsburgh. What did he find out about the Dallas Cowboys while boots on the ground at Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: We'll discuss next. Don't go nowhere, that's next on the Eagle