Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back.
Speaker 2: With something for you to think about. You know, I'm so sick of people. I don't know what to do. I am so tired of people who are spreading lies, people who are spreading information that is not true, dogs who are carrying the bone and don't know what they're talking about. It is ridiculous. This country is in a downhill sparrow and people just running am up saying things that's not true. I'm here to talk about it. First of all, let's talk about this government efficiency stuff. I feel the way things are going is definitely the word Firing government employees is not a way to handle government efficiency.
Speaker 1: And to me, it shows a person who don't know how to actually run things.
Speaker 2: I don't care if they have businesses, they don't operate them.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 2: You just don't find people saying fried wasting abuse. People that are the worker bees. They're not the ones committing wasting abuse. People that are the top heads. They're the ones who allocate expenditures, not the worker bees. And to fire people, you're causing agencies to be inefficient because you are taking away their manpower. So you're causing any efficiency. So let's talk about it. I'm gonna start off talking about DEI again. I know you're sick of hearing it, because I'm sick of hearing it and talking about it. So there was this big thing or this continuous thing about DEI. People have it so wrong, I mean so absolutely wrong. DEI was started because white men and a few white women, not many white women, because.
Speaker 1: They were treated just as bad.
Speaker 2: But the white men were getting the jobs, but they were the least qualified. They were getting jobs on nepotism and favoritism. That's been going on since I've been born. I've seen it in the military, federal government, and in a civilian sector. Nepotism and Favoritismstism is the is what gets people jobs who are at least qualified.
Speaker 1: That is a fact, believe it or not. That is fought. And yes, every now and then you may get a black person or a veteran who got in on nepotism and favoritism.
Speaker 2: It's just true, but they are far, far, far far in between. So because the white man was getting all the good jobs, DEI came around because it wanted Its purpose was to give everybody. It didn't matter who you who you were, your you know your background, your race. Everyone was given an opportunity. But they was not just giving jobs because you're black, or you're a veteran, or whatever the case, you're disabled.
Speaker 1: No, that is a lie.
Speaker 2: D I has never ever, ever ever given anyone a job just to say, Okay, we got a quota. There's never been a quota. There is no quota for anyone to to me, de I was never ever ever set up, Oh we're gonna give him the job because he's a veteran. We're gonna give her the job because she's a veteran. We're gonna give her the job because she's black. No, please stop with the foolishness. It has never happened, and they don't go on shure, it's not gonna give a black person a job just because they're black. Are you kidding me? Part of a time black people have you think that giving them a good job because they're black.
Speaker 1: Not in this life.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is it does not matter black, veteran, disabled.
Speaker 1: Or whatever.
Speaker 2: You still had to be qualified. You have to be the most qualified to get that job. Every veteran, you see, they still had to qualify for their job.
Speaker 1: Every disabled, every black, they still had to.
Speaker 2: Qualify for their job unless they slipped through the crack through nepotism and favoritism. And it does happen every blue moon. I'm telling you not what I heard. I'm telling you what I know.
Speaker 1: For a fact. I've seen the numbers. For you.
Speaker 2: White men has always, always, always, always advanced over any and everyone else. They always were the ones who were hired the most. But they a lot of them. I'm not saying all. I wouldn't dare sit here and say all, but most of them were the least qualified. Some were very qualified, but there's a lot of them were the least qualified. And any statistic you see, you're gonna see white men the highest of everyone. You have the white men, and you have the white women, and then you have black people, and then Asians, Hispanics, et cetera.
Speaker 1: It's so minute, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, how uneven it is, it is ridiculous. But the stats that I'm seeing, they are accurate. So any time you see a black person in a position, especially a high men to high level position.
Speaker 1: They work their tails off. They had to be.
Speaker 2: The best, no ends inci butce they had to be the best.
Speaker 1: So stop with the foolishness and thinking.
Speaker 2: People just got jobs because they're black or their veterans.
Speaker 1: They still had to be qualified. Now, when you get in on.
Speaker 2: Nepotism and favoritism, it's because who you know, family friends, things of that nature.
Speaker 1: That's what nepotism is.
Speaker 2: And of course favoritism, you really like the person or you know somebody they know and you like that person, so you hire them because of that. No one should be hired of the nepotism and favoritism. But it's been going on for as long as I've been on earth, and I've been working for a long time since I was little.
Speaker 1: So I got that out the way talking about the DEI.
Speaker 2: The next thing I want to talk about is this government efficiency. First of all, people who say that veterans don't deserve their jobs or federal employees don't deserve their.
Speaker 1: Jobs, shame on you. Shame on you.
Speaker 2: Veterans paved the way veterans put in the time. You have no idea, you never served, You have no idea what people go through that serves in the military. It is not fun in games, getting up at wee hours of the night because you're on alerts getting up at wee hours of the nights to do health and welfares, getting up early in the morning to do pet physical training. Snow, rain, it don't matter. The only time we didn't do it was in thunderstorms. But just rain. Oh, you're getting out there, money and everything. You have no idea what it's like to go to a field and you have to stand and watch out in the woods far away from your camp.
Speaker 1: And you're a female. I'm sure it was scary for males. You don't know things you have to go through.
Speaker 2: The bull craft, the nepotism and the favoritism, the wrongdoings you experience. You experience all of that in the military. So don't dare say veterans don't deserve their jobs or federal employees don't deserve their jobs. Federal employees work harder than congress members.
Speaker 1: And cabinets because they don't do what they're.
Speaker 2: Assigned to do every single day, eight to ten hours a day, like regular federal employees. But every last one of them, every single one, makes over.
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Why why is there such a gap between what they make and what regular federal employees make. That's unfair. To me, that's frid waste and abuse. Look at the press set of Terry.
Speaker 1: She makes.
Speaker 2: Well over one hundred thousand dollars for what she is in a job where she should.
Speaker 1: Be making at least sixty thousand.
Speaker 2: She don't desire to pay make what she's making fried wasting abuse. So if you want to talk about government efficiency frid wasting abuse, start with Congress in the White House. I'm just saying, you gotta be fair. If you want to look into something and change it for the better, you can't skip your house.
Speaker 1: You gotta be included. To look at all the federal contracts that Musk is getting.
Speaker 2: He should not be able to get a federal contract doing the things he's doing right now, in the position he's in right now, he should not. That is total, total, total conflict of interests.
Speaker 1: How you're gonna slash and slice the federal government when you are getting federal contracts yourself?
Speaker 2: Fraud waste and abuse, complete friud wasting, abuse, firing people from their jobs. That's not how you do anything efficiently. Causing people stress and strain and disrupting their livelihoods.
Speaker 1: That's not how you create efficiency.
Speaker 2: The people you're firing has nothing to do with fried waste and abuse. The worker bees does not commit fried wasting abuse. People on top, the agency heads, if you knew anything, are the ones who allocate funds, not the people on the bottom, the mid level and below entry level people. They're not the ones who's committing.
Speaker 1: Fried wasting abuse.
Speaker 2: If any is taking place in those in every agency, it's the people the agency heads on top who allocates money. So if you want to look at fried resting abuse, you have to look at.
Speaker 1: What the money is spent on.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of times people buy things that are very expensive when something less expensive.
Speaker 1: Is just as good.
Speaker 2: So you have to look at those things. What is the spenditure. What is people spending budgets on. It is all the training necessary, It is all the traveling necessary, things like that. Within the federal government. You know, I heard that, or I read I didn't hear it. I read it that Musk was getting four hundred million dollar contract for vehicles Teslas for I believe the state. Please, please, please please, how do that makes sense at all?
Speaker 1: No agency, federal or state needs four hundred million dollars in teslas.
Speaker 2: No state or government needs Tesla vehicles So that's five wasting abuse in itself, frid wasting abuse.
Speaker 1: Blatantly.
Speaker 2: Look at all of the golf seeing and the trips and this and that that's been that's taking place in the millions of dollars of taxpayers money, millions of dollars in tax players money, tax payers money for this individual to have fun leisure when American people are suffering. That's fraud, waste and abuse, complete and total fraud, waste and abuse.
Speaker 1: Look at all the renaming of the military.
Speaker 2: Basis that cost millions of dollars just to say I did it while I was in this position. Fraud, waste and abuse. Look at how much money was spent for the d the SOD to have a paid job within the home. Over fifty thousand dollars fraud, waste and abuse.
Speaker 1: But no, no one is saying anything about that.
Speaker 2: Every other agency supposedly commit fraud, west and abuse except Coumbress in the White House.
Speaker 1: And the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: I mean that in itself, I mean it is totally ridiculous, totally ridiculous. Following people from their jobs and harassing the federal employees is not a way to handle anything, nothing at all. It's just flat out wrong. When the government have a shutdown, who gets paid, who continues to get paid, who don't have to worry about their paychecks? Congress, that is wrong, fraud, waste, and abuse. It is wrong because they should not be exempt from being followed or not having or at least not having their paychecks. They shouldn't be exempt from that. If the other federal workers do not get paid, they should not get paid.
Speaker 1: Flat out the end is wrong.
Speaker 2: And I know they're not normal federal employees, but they're still federal employees who also, every last one is paid over one hundred thousand dollars a year, well over one hundred thousand dollars, and they have inside and outside perks where they get more money and benefits way over what normal federal employees get.
Speaker 1: In the federal government. You can work.
Speaker 2: Twenty years and you still a GS seven or GS nine. That shouldn't be. That should not be. And another thing, people just look at certain things. They don't look at the big picture, because if they were really concerned about efficiency, they would have got to know agencies what the agencies do. But no, they just were slashing, indising, just slashing, not knowing anything about how the agencies operate or the people that work within the agencies. That is not efficiency because you're taking away manpower and you're making situations worse. Fraud waste and abuse, that's what it is. That's exactly what it is, fraud, waste and abuse.
Speaker 1: The way you deal with friud.
Speaker 2: Wasting abuse is you have to know the programs.
Speaker 1: So if I was doing it, I would talk to agency heads, look at their budgets, and move on from there.
Speaker 2: See where there's excessive spinning, how you can cut some of the stuff. But I wouldn't fire people from their jobs because they have nothing to do with friud, waste and abuse. But see when you don't care, when you're soulss, it don't matter to you. But they don't saying every dog has their day, just wait on it. Everyone cares that day. Everyone will reap what they sow, not sometimes all the time, we all will reap what we sew.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I wanted to talk about how the veterans are just totally.
Speaker 1: Being misused and talked about.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's crazy. So another thing that people been talking a lot about is, oh, federal employees don't work that's a lot. Now, do you have some federal employees that are lazy, Yes, but you have that in every sector.
Speaker 1: You have federal employees who are lazy.
Speaker 2: You have lazy people in every sect to include Congress, in the White House.
Speaker 1: Every sector.
Speaker 2: But you also have the majority who are doing their work and doing it with.
Speaker 1: Everything they have in.
Speaker 2: Them because they take pride in what they're doing, and they take pride in their work.
Speaker 1: Not being both for or pumped up.
Speaker 2: Or puffed up, but because it matters to them when their name is put on things, they want to make sure it's the best. I know that's the way, but I've always been. But let's talk about this. So there's been a lot of talk about remote workers. Oh, they don't work, they're lazy. That's a lie. It is an absolute lie. Just because you work at home does not mean you're not working. That's just crazy. It does not mean you're not working. You just happen to work from home. Saying what telework, It does not mean you're not working. You just working from home. Now, again, granted you do have people they don't work the way they're supposed to. You're gonna always work, but you may not do exactly everything that you should and the way that you should when you're home, But you won't do that in the office either if you're that type of person. Everyone that worked from home is not that way. I work from home for two years, and I always did what I was supposed to do because that's who I am. That's who I am, regardless if I'm in the office, are at the job.
Speaker 1: That's the type of person.
Speaker 2: I have always been doing the right thing where I'm supposed to be. When I was in the military, I was the same way.
Speaker 1: So it's a lie.
Speaker 2: People do work when they're homes. That's a total life. And it just seemed like a lot of people were jealous or something because people were working from home.
Speaker 1: Well, you could have worked from home.
Speaker 2: If you found a job that allowed you to working from home. That's good for the agency, if you know what I know, because agency have such workplace hostility, low morale, all type of bad things going on in the workplaces, inappropriate relationships, bullying, all types of negativity. So working for home it was great for people. It was less stressful, The.
Speaker 1: Government saved money having everybody in the office.
Speaker 2: You're talking about efficiency, you're really spending money having all the people in the office, and it's causes tension and workplace hostility. You gotta buy more supplies, you gotta buy more furniture. I mean, it's just constant stuff. So you know, people are so misinformed. Instead of researching and finding out things that's.
Speaker 1: The truth, people just wonder with what they heard.
Speaker 2: It's like even the people who are doing all of this don't know what they're doing, don't know about the agencies or the people that work in the agencies. It's like the blind leading the blind. The Bible tells us the blind leading the blind. You can't be led by the blind, because the Bible tells us blindly to blind, they both fall in the pit. So people talking and saying things have no idea what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 2: And another thing I want to address is the government credit card. Oh my god, I cannot believe how ignorant people are, how people just believe any and everything.
Speaker 1: And I get it. There are so many broken people in this world, so many they go along to get along, to belong.
Speaker 2: Even if they're following wrong, they still will fall wrong because in their eyes, because of their unhealed hearts and mind, that wrong is right.
Speaker 1: So I understand from a mental you know, a mental.
Speaker 2: Health aspect to stand because I understand people.
Speaker 1: Very well. So I want to talk about the government credit card.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, people were saying all kinds of stuff. Oh, they only got a dollar on their credit cards. People, And it's so good because people were going swiping their cards getting lunch and getting coffee.
Speaker 1: That's not how it works.
Speaker 2: That is absolutely not how government credit cards work. So let me explain it to you. Government credit cards are only used for travel td why stuff temporary duties. Meaning you live in Tennessee and you go to td WY to Illinois, or you.
Speaker 1: Live in Clarksonville, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: And you go TDY to Nashville, Tennessee for a week. So the government credit cards, you get what's called a per diem for food, travel and hotel. So the per diem is like sixty eight dollars. You only get sixty eight dollars. I think that's the per diem, sixty four.
Speaker 1: Or sixty eight dollars.
Speaker 2: You only get that for three meals a day. So if you go over whatever the per deem is for food, you gotta pay that difference that's gonna come out of your pocket once you settle up, once you settle your travel, if you went over, you will pay that money back. So you get a per diem for your food, you get a per dim for your hotel.
Speaker 1: I think it's like one hundred and forty dollars.
Speaker 2: So the way that works is if you go to I'm just hypothetically naming places.
Speaker 1: If you go to Nashville for a conference for a.
Speaker 2: Week, your travel there, whether you travel by airplane or you travel by your car, your travel will be paid. If you pay it out in your pocket, they'll reimburse you. Otherwise, you can put it on the government credit card, but it has to remain within whatever the per dim is, and I think hotel is like one hundred and forty dollars.
Speaker 1: That's the way a government credit card work. You don't just swipen.
Speaker 2: Willing really anywhere and everywhere, and you don't use it outside of going TDY. Some agencies people go TDY a lot, some rarely. Goal I think I'm gone TDY. Let me see one, two, three, probably six or seven times in twenty plus years. So every agency employee don't go TDHY.
Speaker 1: Some never have gone.
Speaker 2: But you have a card just in case but you never use that card.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Granted, you're gonna have people who do the wrong thing, people who have financial issues.
Speaker 1: They're gonna do the wrong things.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, But it's like that in any sector. It doesn't matter the agency, whether it's federal government, state or civilian.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have people who do the wrong thing, but they are far in between. But those who.
Speaker 2: Do the wrong thing, they are one hundred percent held accountable. So it's nothing like people are saying or they're swiping for coffee and dinner. No, the only time you swipe is when you are TDY and you are a person who is on a per diem.
Speaker 1: No one likes a government credit card.
Speaker 2: It's too much work beforehand to get it, and it's too much work after you return to your place of duty. It's too much work, too much stuff you gotta do to settle the td WAT trip. Nobody likes that. I've never liked a government credit card. So there you go. That is what a government credit card is. That is how it works. It is not like what people have said. And I could tell when people don't know anything about it, because the things they say is just ridiculous. So let's talk about this a little bit. I don't talk what I don't know. I don't talk what I don't know because to me, it makes no sense to do that. So a lot of agencies I won't even bring out my mouth because I don't know how those agencies work. I just know how my agency work, or should I say work. Anyways, if you're looking to cut government budgets and being fishent, you start by looking at the expenditures, looking at what money is spent on. And I'm gonna name two agencies or two programs. Medicaid and Social Security. Social Security have different types of PROGRAMSSI, SSA and.
Speaker 1: Regular Social Security.
Speaker 2: For people who worked and earned that social security, that should never be taken away because people paying to Social Security for years and years and years, that's their money.
Speaker 1: They deserve it. But other people, you know, they have SSI and all of that. Listen. I'm not against anyone getting.
Speaker 2: Any program if they can get it, but some things I just don't agree with. If you're getting disability payments because you're overweight, to me, that makes no sense to me. I know some people won't like what I'm saying, but I'm just telling you how I feel.
Speaker 1: That makes no sense, because you.
Speaker 2: Don't have to be overweight that overweight, you just don't. People are not overweight because of their medications. Medication can make you have a hearty appetite, but it does not put food in your mouth.
Speaker 1: You still make yourself overweight by what you.
Speaker 2: Eat, when you eat, how you eat.
Speaker 1: And that's just fact. So things like that I don't agree with. I just don't. So if you want efficiency, look at things like that.
Speaker 2: The people who are getting these disabilities, because a lot of people get it. But I'm just gonna leave it at that. So Medicaid were paying to Medicaid, but we're not old enough to greet the benefits of it. So what I mean by that, Medicare is what I mean, not Medicaid. But let's talk about Medicaid. Medicaid. We pay in to Medicaid. I don't know who said that the federal government was taking the people's the taxpayer's money.
Speaker 1: That's a lie.
Speaker 2: People pay into these programs because we're not using the programs.
Speaker 1: We're paying for other people to use the programs. Let me tell you there was a time they.
Speaker 2: Were taking two thousand dollars a month out of my paycheck.
Speaker 1: My paycheck and I wasn't even making one hundred thousand dollar dollars. If I'm lying, I hope I fall out of this chair.
Speaker 2: Two thousand over two thousand dollars about two point fifty one thousand and something every week.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sorry, every two weeks two thousand.
Speaker 2: And something a month, and I was not even making one hundred thousand dollars. And the reason why is because I had no dependence.
Speaker 1: That's not fair.
Speaker 2: Two thousand dollars a month. That's somebody's paycheck that they were taking from me, all in taxes. Now tell me why I should be paying fourteen hundred dollars a month alone in just federal taxes, fourteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: So who's committing frid wasting abuse here?
Speaker 2: I'm not frid wasting abuse is happening to me, and it's happening to millions of taxpayers.
Speaker 1: Two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: A month out of a paycheck when the person don't make one hundred thousand dollars. That's beyond fried wasting abuse. That should be criminal. But it's happening to millions of people. Friud waste and abuse. As hard as people work, they don't deserve to have taxes taken out like that. And then on top of that, when I was doing my taxes, I still paid that they were still It's crazy they were still charging me taxes after they took two thousand and some dollars every month.
Speaker 1: Tell me that's not fried wasting, abuse, straight up up.
Speaker 2: Fraud, waste and abuse. But nobody is saying nothing about that because you want the lower end of the totem pole people to pay taxes, while the other end of the spectrum, who has millions and billions, they don't want to pay as many taxes. It's no way it's fair that I was paying two thousand dollars a month in taxes and not making one hundred thousand dollars a year. That let you know how much money they were taking from me. It's crazy and that is the God's huntings truth. So things like.
Speaker 1: That all this United States is in the debt deficiency. I don't believe that where's all the money going?
Speaker 2: Where's all of this money that the irs is taken from people?
Speaker 1: Where is it going?
Speaker 2: People are forced to pay school tax when they don't even have children. That is wrong, That is absolutely wrong. If you don't have children. You should not be paying school taxes. People are forced to pay these outrageous insurance premiums just because they have a new car sixteen hundred dollars for insurance.
Speaker 1: And you never had a wreck.
Speaker 2: Or a ticket in your whole life, but you're still paying these outrageous prices in insurance, the health insurance, Medicaid they got abe after, why they gonna have d if they don't already EFG, hi J and all the rest. Because it's to me, it's fine. It don't take all of that. It does not take all of that. Those are things that they need to look into. Social Security, let's get back on that. When a parent found for Social Security and they get a check, I'm talking about social Security disability, they get a check, the child get a check too.
Speaker 1: Tell me how that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Now, I know people are really upset about me saying this, but I'm just telling you the truth. That is ridiculous for a child to get Social Security because their parents giving social Security. That is ridiculous. That needs to stop. That would say billions right there.
Speaker 1: I believe I could see if the.
Speaker 2: Parent died, then the child was getting the benefits. But parent is alive and the child still getting a check. The parent get twelve hundred, the child get nine hundred. That's ridiculous. There is no sense in that, none whatsoever, None whatsoever. There's no sense in that. But that's what happens. So things like that need to be looked at. Welfare food steps. It should not be something that is for a lifetime. It should only be a stepping stone capable people should be working. It should be a requirement. Okay, you can get it for this loan, but you have to start looking for employment and get a job because some people will stay on it for a lifetime and they'll have multiple kids to stay.
Speaker 1: On those benefits.
Speaker 2: There should be requirements, and I fought the agencies for that. I don't fought the people who's getting the services. I fought the agencies because there should be requirements. People are lazy. Back in the day, you have to report in there and show them that you were looking for work and you have specific.
Speaker 1: Time to get work. Now they don't care.
Speaker 2: They just dish out that money and dish out those food steps. People are getting thousands of dollars a month in food stamps.
Speaker 1: For years and years. That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, don't give people food stamps, but the amount should drastically go down.
Speaker 1: To people not trying to work because people don't have to have ten in seven, six, eight, nine.
Speaker 2: Children. I'm talking like I can't count. I can count. I'm just kind of being a little sarcastic, but you know what I mean. There should be a cap three kids. If you have fifteen, hey, figure it out, because you've got to have requirements.
Speaker 1: You got to.
Speaker 2: And I, like I said, I know a lot of people not gonna like it, but it's just the truth. Nobody has never given me anything in my life.
Speaker 1: Everything. I've worked for everything.
Speaker 2: So there are a lot of ways to come back frid waste and abuse, but firing people from their jobs not one. That's not one. And it's wrong, wrong, wrong, And you know what, I'm not gonna talk about it anymore. I'm not gonna talk about anything else. I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 1: I just want to.
Speaker 2: Tell you because a lot of stuff people talking is wrong, misinformation, bad information, just playing wrong.
Speaker 1: So there you have it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. Please share this episode in all episodes the same.
Speaker 1: And I hope you do it. Do some research, Please do some research. Thank call it