Speaker 1: M Doge as officially.
Speaker 2: Officially fucked with us Doge bastards.
Speaker 1: No thanks, thanks Doze.
Speaker 2: Oh god, well Martine, my so Martini said, we're live on X But is it just the circle window or is it on the timeline? Normally I'm able to put it on the timeline, but this time around, it seems like I'm not able to put it on the fucking timeline.
Speaker 1: Dude, She's definitely not She's no chat GPT.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that she's fucking chat shit.
Speaker 1: That's what she is. She tells me she goes. Uh.
Speaker 2: I make salads every night, okay, because I need I need a lot of roughage.
Speaker 1: I eat uh. I get these fiber gummies. I like the fibergummies.
Speaker 2: I've I've had the wafers, but they're uh chalky.
Speaker 1: I like the gummies because there's a candy element there. I like that.
Speaker 2: So I have like ten grams of UH of fiber a day of the gummies.
Speaker 1: But then I.
Speaker 2: Also eat salads every night. I never miss a salad.
Speaker 1: I need all that.
Speaker 2: When you listen, guys, we had this conversation I think Monday, when we were talking about how blind I'm getting and the fact that I won't get glasses because.
Speaker 1: I don't want to look like an old lesbian. I just don't. And it's funny.
Speaker 2: After I said that, one of my friends gym hit me up. I didn't even hit him back. It's on your timeline, Martini said, and he goes watching your podcast. My buddy makes glasses in New York City. Get a prescription and he could make you glasses. If you're interested, I'll give you his number. And with Byron, I always tell him he's like Clark Kent with his glasses on.
Speaker 1: My buddy has access to the designer.
Speaker 2: First off, listen to me, Listen to me, Jim, Tom Byron doesn't look like Clark Kent. Maybe he looks like Clark Kent. If Clark Kent was an old queer, maybe then he looked like fucking Clark Kent. Okay, but he doesn't look like Clark Kent.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't know what to fucking tell you. And I don't think.
Speaker 2: Your buddy is gonna make me cool glasses because I know you. And if you think Tom Byron looks like Clark Kent, chances are your buddy makes glasses that will make me look like an old lesbian. So now let me get back to getting old.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We talked about my blindness, remember, talked about my blindness, talked about my my tetnitis, the ear ringing, and my equilibrium being on whatever. Everybody talks about droopy balls, okay, everybody, that's every comedian's go to.
Speaker 1: Oh and you get ald your ball. Fuck that. Let's get real blindness and fucking tetnitis, your ears ringing like crazy, and equilibrium model shitting.
Speaker 2: Shitting is the other thing that goes not being able to properly shit without shitting your guts out because you're.
Speaker 1: Straining so hard.
Speaker 2: I mean, forget hemorrhoids, debt, hemorrhoids, memoroids. Who cares talking about literally shitting your insides because you're pushing so fucking hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're pushing.
Speaker 4: Just a.
Speaker 2: To like where you cut off oxygen to your fucking brain because you're pushing so hard. That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about. So I'm making my salad. I've already had my ten milligrams of of of normal fiber, and then every other day I take a doarlaxe chew.
Speaker 1: I do. I'm telling you I need to be.
Speaker 2: I need my shit to I need my ship to slide out my asshole. Okay, I need my asshole to have the Well, basically, it needs to feel that that ship inside it needs to slide out as if I was getting gang fucked at a bathhouse by like thirty three black guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, and my.
Speaker 2: Asshole is the size of a Folger's coffee can, and.
Speaker 1: The ship just just it just drops out.
Speaker 2: That's what I need my ship to be, Okay. Where I just go to the toilet, I sit down. As soon as I sit down, it's like it just comes out. All right, that's how loose. That's that's what I need. Okay, that's what I need. So in turn, I consume a lot of fiber. Well, I got the salad. I'm eating this salad. Martini's eating this out and she goes, oh, we might want to use separate forks. And I'm like, why is your voice sound sick? And why are you just telling me this after we've just been eating this salad for about five minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh, it kind of slipped my mind. I go, are you getting sick? She goes, yeah, I think so. I go, you think so? You sound fucking sick. Yeah, I'm getting sick. I go, motherfucker. And now you say something, well, just use another fork.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm like, that's not how it works. I've already eaten your sickness. I've already took it a couple mouthfuls of your sickness. So stopping now is it gonna do anything. I've already ingested your fucking sickness. The fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong with you? So now I feel the sickness. And before we got in the air, I go, I feel sick. She goes, it wouldn't happen that quick.
Speaker 1: I go, yeah it would. I go, yeah it would.
Speaker 2: I go. You're one of those motherfuckers that got the vaccine. So any disease you get, any cold, any RSV or whoever the fuck is out there, it goes in you and swirls inside your system faster.
Speaker 1: And quicker than anybody that's not vaxed.
Speaker 2: She goes, where the fuck do you hear this from? Are you making this up? I go, I don't know if I'm making it up. I think I heard it on the internet. So I think I heard it on.
Speaker 1: The internet somewhere.
Speaker 2: I think somewhere but regardless, now I'm gonna get sick. I'm feeling sick and now I'm gonna fucking get sick.
Speaker 1: So I'm tired.
Speaker 2: I'm sick, and I don't understand why my feed is not showing up.
Speaker 1: Throw blackshow.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: And here in Rochester, New York, upstate.
Speaker 2: New York, I've never experienced this much snow since I was like sixteen. I know it sounds crazy, but legit, li fucking jit. I moved back to Rochester at two thousand and seventeen, okay, and every year since then, the winters have been very, very nonexistent, maybe an aggregate total of like three weeks.
Speaker 1: I mean when I say.
Speaker 2: Aggregate total, you might get a stretch of three or four days, you get some snow, you get some you know, teens as far as the weather, and then it's just twenty five thirty degrees.
Speaker 1: Slushy, and then maybe two and a half.
Speaker 2: Weeks later you get too three day So you never get a string of legit snow days where every day you wake up to snow, and you go to sleep to snow, and you have a snow plow in your driveway every day, and there's you know, twenty twenty five foot snow hills in parking lots because they're so much snow and they're just stacking the snow on.
Speaker 1: Top of one another. Has it.
Speaker 2: I moved back in twenty seventeen, never had snow like that, and then, of course I lived in LA for twenty five years. So the snow we're seeing now is like the snow when I was growing up here, when I was sixteen, seventeen years old.
Speaker 1: Eighteen years old, nineteen years old. It's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: It's literally insane, absolutely insane, just snow.
Speaker 1: Just like what the fuck.
Speaker 2: It's that type of thing. And those of you still live in LA. It's the only thing.
Speaker 1: I miss about the West Coast.
Speaker 2: Is the weather. I don't miss the people. I don't miss the politics. I don't miss anything, absolutely anything other than the weather.
Speaker 1: Because it never got so hot over an extended period of time.
Speaker 2: That you would just you know, oh my god, one's just gonna you would get it during the day, and then at night it would cool down to a comfortable temperature, and then you would actually get to the point where night would come and it would get like forty to fifty degrees.
Speaker 1: So there were seasons, so to speak. It's not like Florida, where it's like perpetually fucking hot.
Speaker 2: You wake up and it's hot, you go to bed and it's hot, and it's only hot and then super fucking hot. Like there is no cold, there is no oh, this is the cold season. You might get a cold front, but by and large it's hot and super fucking hot. So I only miss the weather other than that California shit.
Speaker 1: But Jesus christ Man, a lot of snow, a lot of fucking snow.
Speaker 2: Doge needs to fucking take care of the goddamn snow here in upstate New York.
Speaker 1: That's what we say.
Speaker 2: Like anytime there's an issue, we're at the store, there's an issue, where there's an issue with the kids, anything, I go, you better get Doze. Better fucking called Doze right now, head to straighten the shit up. All right, what's major doing. Let's get Doze. Let's get Doge, get him, get him, get a line on the phone.
Speaker 1: We got a problem. Get fucking Doge, get dog.
Speaker 2: Oh God help me. So let's speaking of California. So Sean Duffy is in UH Transportation Secretary.
Speaker 1: He's in.
Speaker 2: California talking about the the the rail system, you know, the the high speed rail that was supposed to be done five years ago, like they got sixteen billion dollars and the high rails still not done. I got it tight, you man. It's it's like the day of reckoning, you know. Again, Back in two thousand and sixteen, when Trump won, the pushback from outside and inside, as they would call the deep state, was insane. It was absolutely insane because no way, shape or form were they going to let Trump see where all the bodies were buried. Because if they let him see where the bodies are buried, it was it.
Speaker 1: It was over done. The jig would be up. So they did everything in their power to make sure his hands were hanged, cuffed.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: Ultimately he wouldn't get elected because of this.
Speaker 1: Kung fu virus.
Speaker 2: And riots and all the other weird shit that conveniently happened about eight months before the elections.
Speaker 1: And then what happened.
Speaker 2: They spent the next four years or three years making sure he wouldn't run, making sure that he would be imprisoned, and after beating all those charges, having cases go to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Keeping Biden hidden.
Speaker 2: Because if they let him out of the fucking basement too much. Then people would realize the guy was suffering from, you know, dementia or some cognitive disease. And once that didn't work, they said, we're gonna go with Kamala. Trump's a Nazi, he's a fucking racist, all those you know, standard playbook.
Speaker 1: And what happened. Trump won, and now.
Speaker 2: Democrats don't know what to do because he wasn't supposed to win in twenty sixteen. He did, and they had some type of safeguards. Let me right out of the gate with the the dossier, you know, with Kmie and Clapper going to Trump and talking about this information that's making its way through the intelligence community, which was all just a bullshit ruse, so the media would talk about it because then it became a news story. They had all these safeguards in place, they knew what.
Speaker 1: They were gonna do just in case Trump won.
Speaker 2: Well, no one, no one predicted Trump to win again, so no safeguard was in place. And what made it even more beautiful is this time around, Trump had everything in place to just fucking bulldoze everybody once.
Speaker 1: He got into office. And now what are you seeing?
Speaker 2: Mass panic from the Democrat Party and all these motherfuckers that got a free ride for all these years are now not just back paddling to forget back peddling. They've already been knocked down. They've already been knocked out, and they're crawling backwards begging for mercy. You notice Newsom's been very quiet all these motherfuckers, all these motherfuckers, rather they're they're it's either it's it's.
Speaker 1: Like half of them are are silent, hoping.
Speaker 2: That all this shit just kind of blows over and they could wither the storm, or they're in such a panic that.
Speaker 1: They are are jumping up and down, screaming and yelling. I mean, how does.
Speaker 2: Newsom explain, justify, how does he do anything as it retains to that.
Speaker 1: Rail system. How do any of these politicians.
Speaker 2: Argue and defend burning through.
Speaker 1: Billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: It's like Kamala Harris, they're still talking about the fact that she burned through over a billion dollars and got nothing to show for it, got nothing to show for it over a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: So here we are when you got dough.
Speaker 2: And listen, it's great. Alan is pointing out all of these.
Speaker 1: Horrible, horrible.
Speaker 2: Like beyond horrible, which is the other thing that I I marvel at. So you're telling me that out of three, you know, three hundred billion dollars, alon Mosque is pointing to forty billion, and all these little you know, social issues are what the Trump and Doze Musk people are championing. This is a drop of the bucket.
Speaker 1: This is dropping the bucket. It's nothing.
Speaker 2: Fifty billion when you're talking hundreds of billion, that's nothing.
Speaker 1: That's and like we talked about it last night.
Speaker 2: We talked about the night before, We talked about the night before that. When you hear the Democrats talking about fifty billions nothing, thirty billions, nothing, eighty billions nothing. Think about the billions that Democrats would bitch about as it pertained to illegal immigration, or school vouchers, or tax cuts, all these various things that throughout the years you would hear, Oh my god, that's gonna cost billion dollars.
Speaker 1: What a waste?
Speaker 2: What that's gonna cost sixty billion dollars?
Speaker 1: What a waste?
Speaker 2: And that stuff that would go directly to people, not special interest groups, but people. School vouchers they don't go to special interest they go to people. Tax cuts don't go to special interest. They go to people cutting regulations as it pertains to small businesses, goes to people not weird organizations run by Al Sharpton or Stacy Abrams or whatever other social justice warrior is grifting along in the Democrat Party. And don't forget, if you speak up about these people, you're called a racist, You're called the Nazi. So you're not even allowed to go Why wait, what are you guys doing over there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shut up, racist, shut up Nazi? Oh okay, sorry.
Speaker 2: You know, say what you want about Republicans, say what you want about the magas, but you'd be pretty hard pressed to find a bunch of weird, like fucking special interest, fucking social justice kookiness.
Speaker 1: I think the closest you'll find.
Speaker 2: Is some you know, religious organization or or something that mixes God.
Speaker 1: Into some type of policy.
Speaker 2: That's about as close as you're gonna fucking get to wacky special interest groups. So, as my mom's favorite.
Speaker 1: Word, or I.
Speaker 2: Should say phrase, is this the hill you want to die on? And it seems like this is the hill that Democrats are gonna die on. They're gonna die on the hill of big government. Like big government bloated government. They're gonna die on that hill. They're gonna try to justify to the American people why your tax dollars are shipped off overseas when you get your check and almost forty percent of it is taken from you.
Speaker 1: The Democrats are prepared to die on the hill.
Speaker 2: That says part of your money went to funding a war in Ukraine, went to you know, sessing the street in Iraq, went to Stacy Abrams, and climate change in the Congo, i'fucking whatever. And they're prepared to die on this hill. They're prepared to die on this hill. And it's wild. It's absolutely fucking wild. It's wild to see them played. Rather it's social issues.
Speaker 1: Like women.
Speaker 2: Biological men playing in women's sports, which is again when I hear people go, wow, so you guys are gonna talk about something that only affects zero point something something percent, And you know, they always minimize something that the majority of the American people go, yeah, that's a little funky. But because it's not something that's happening every day, and when somebody wakes up they're experiencing this topic, it gets kind of pushed aside, laughed at by the left. Ahly weirdos, that's what you guys are focused on, doesn't affect your lot. So they're on the wrong side of that, and they're dying on that hill. They're dying on the hill of waste, Gavin Newsom, billions of dollars wasted on a high high speed rail system that hasn't even hasn't even started to be built, waste. Just like illegal immigration, Democrats have no problem dying on that hill. And I saw a woman on seeing any other day make this argument, and I just thought to myself, Wow, you're gonna die on this hill with that as your argument.
Speaker 1: And the argument was this.
Speaker 2: Wait until all the house bombs. The white liberal.
Speaker 1: House moms.
Speaker 2: Go to make their smoothies with strawberries and blueberries and various other produce that is normally picked by illegal migrant workers. And when Donald Trump deports all of them, and those moms are paying double for their smoothies.
Speaker 1: They're gonna lash out.
Speaker 2: That's the argument. That's the argument. When the white liberal women have to pay double for their smoothies, that is when they.
Speaker 1: Will lash out at MAGA. And yet nobody nobody.
Speaker 2: Brings up, well, why would those moms be paying double. Nobody brings that up, because then they would say, well, because without illegals, those farmers would have to hire Americans, Okay, And then what why why would the smoothies be double? Why would the price of fruit be double? And then they would have to say, well, because that farmer wouldn't be able to pay hey zeus seven dollars an hour. They would have to pay Mike sixteen.
Speaker 1: Dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: And if they got to pay Mike sixteen dollars an hour, then they would have to charge more money for their strawberries to compensate for the higher prices in labor, or.
Speaker 1: They would have to eat some of that and make less on their produce.
Speaker 2: Yes, but rob farmers already don't make a ton of money. Well, well, then I think that farmer needs to reorganize. If the only way he could stay in business is by having illegal migrant workers that he could pay seven.
Speaker 1: Dollars an hour, two, I mean, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And if you're part of the Democrat party and you're all about protecting people and children and you know every bleeding heart, cause how do you turn a blind eye to illegal migrants being paid seven and eight dollars an hour, and more often than not, living in you know, trailers with six, seven or eight people in them, on farms.
Speaker 1: Or on construction sites. How can you be for human rights?
Speaker 2: How can you be for looking out for every man, woman and child, every trans mans, bands, gains, whatever other fucking and aggrieved group. How you need to be that person that's for all these people? But illegal migrants, fuck them, Fuck them because we need cheap smoothies. It's the wildest shit I've ever heard. And nobody ever calls them out on that. Sometimes they'll tiptoe around it, sometimes though, you know, sneak in a little jab, but nobody just goes at him straight and goes.
Speaker 1: So, why would.
Speaker 2: The white house mom, Why would her smoothie be doubled? You know? The only way her smoothie be doubled it is because the farmer would have to pay somebody minimum wave versus. Hey, this illegal, this illegal is one phone call away from being deported. Hey illegal, see my see this phone, see this phone. See you know who I got on speed dial on this No, that's the borders are. No, Yeah, that's the borders are.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing.
Speaker 2: You're gonna work fifteen hours a day, picking these fucking strawberries, and I'm gonna pay you six dollars and fifty cents an hour, because if you don't, I'm on the phone with my boy Tom.
Speaker 1: The borders are.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, yes, and he will come here, pick you up, pick up your whole fucking family and deport where are you from? Where venezuel put you on a fucking airplane, shackled and send your ass back to Venezuela.
Speaker 1: You got me, see all right? Now go pick these fucking strawberries, you little cocksucker. Oh see seeing you? Oh yeah, all right, Now get fucking picking.
Speaker 2: My wife's got to make a smoothie before her pilates class asshole. That's legit, that's legit. And the Democrats pretendant doesn't exist. Fucking weirdest shit in the world.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Democrats are just they're They're out there. They are fucking looking out there. They're almost as out there as the Delta pilots. Kendall Swanson, she is the woman that was flying the Delta plane. Now listen, hold on before let me give a disclaimer because I remember when the pilot.
Speaker 1: For the black Hawk helicopter was identified as a Trams and it turned out not to be the case.
Speaker 2: That trans wasn't flying that black Hawk helicopter. She was flying on some black cock. But she wasn't flying on that black Hawk, you know what I mean, different black cock, but not the black cock that crashed in to United Airlines. It was a different black cock.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Report misinformation. So I want to give a disclaimer. All right, I want to give a disclaimer before I.
Speaker 1: I talk about this.
Speaker 2: So remember the Delta flight that flipped upside down on landing. Now the airlines not Delta per se, but I think it was Endeavor. So it was kind of like a a subdivision of Delta, and they pride themselves on having an all female crew. So the pilots a crew, the co a woman, the co pilots a woman, the stewardesses are women.
Speaker 1: Everybody on the fucking plane is a woman.
Speaker 2: And they did a TikTok video proclaiming this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: What to get.
Speaker 2: When you start playing the game of we're gonna stock this particular airlines, this subdivision of this airlines, with nothing but women, you immediately run the risk of not having the best, not because men are in apparently better. It's not what I mean.
Speaker 1: But you are.
Speaker 2: Right out of the gate throwing out any qualified man because your criteria is woman first, then.
Speaker 1: Competence.
Speaker 2: So if it didn't matter who you were hiring, competence is first. And oh, by the way, they're a woman, or oh, by the way, they're a man, or oh by the way, they're non binary. But either way, the minute you put in has to be woman, you are eliminating.
Speaker 1: Half the town pool that. It's just a fact. And again.
Speaker 2: Democrats and people who are all about DI and like to point to people in wheelchairs and having ramps and things of that nature being dei, which is not.
Speaker 1: That's never been part of DI.
Speaker 2: That's just trying to muddy the water and make people go, oh, yeah, you're right. No, nope, sorry, there's a goddamn act, the Disabilities Act, with what back in the nineties talks about having wheelchair accessibility in you know, public buildings and things of that nature. But by eliminating certain things when you're going to employ somebody or get somebody to do work or anything of that nature, you are making sure that you don't get the best. So again, don't know how true this is, but Kendall Swanson has been identified as alleged pilot of Delta flight that crashed upside down in Toronto, and the article says unverified sources claim twenty six year old Kendall Swanson was piloting the Delta plane that crashed upside down in Toronto, NA. The reason I'm gonna say this is true is the same reason.
Speaker 1: That we never knew.
Speaker 2: That the pilot of the black Hawk helicopter.
Speaker 1: Was a woman. The fact that they kept it.
Speaker 2: Secret for as long as they did, and then they said, oh, it's this woman. Now some reports said, oh, her family wanted it kept secret.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. Why why would the family want it kept secret? Oh?
Speaker 2: Because then the conversation would turn to DEI and what was the reason. How long was she a pilot for what?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: What were the circumstances, what what? What could have been prevent So the fact that we know nothing about the plane and the pilot and the people involved made me go oh, because it was a woman. And when you watch the TikTok video of the all women crew of Delta Slash Endeavor, you go.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, it's probably some broad flying a fucking airplane. So I tend to believe.
Speaker 2: The unconfirmed report that says Kendall. Michelle Swanson was the pilot of the Delta Endeavor plane that crashed upside down on Monday at Toronto Pearson International Airport. While Endeavor Air as yet to officially disclose the names of the pilot's, speculation on social media circulating that Winsen was at the controls during the accident. Swanson, who was recently certified as an airline transport pilot on January ninth, twenty twenty five, had a relatively brief career in aviation. Rumors circulate that just a year ago, she was an instructor pilot for a small propeller aircraft and had only recently been licensed to co pilot a small jet.
Speaker 1: Before the crash.
Speaker 2: The Federal Aviation Administration Airmen's Certification Database confirms her ATP certification, but notes that Swanson does not meet the required experience to serve as pilot in command. The plane, Obamadeer CRJ nine hundred regional jet, was landing in Toronto and in amid challenging weather conditions, including gusting crosswinds and blowing snow.
Speaker 1: According to Delta Sea.
Speaker 2: Ed Bastine, the pilots of the flight were experienced and familiar with winter conditions. However, the plane's failure to exceed the standard flare maneuver during its descend has raised questions among experts about.
Speaker 1: Potential issues in the pilot's actions. The crash, which.
Speaker 2: Occurred on Money, resulted in twenty one passengers sustaining injuries.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So the incident has sparked a tense discussion on social media, with some reason concerns about the role of the diversity, equity and inclusion policies in the.
Speaker 1: Hiring practices of airlines.
Speaker 2: Endeavor Air, a regional carrier for Delta, has actively promoted its commitment to diversity, including highlighting all female unmanned flights. Some use on special social platforms have speculated rather Swanson's hiring was influenced by DEI initiatives. So I guess we'll wait to see if Kendall Swanson was truly the pilot, but of course, of course if she was, DEI played a part in the accident. When you're solely hiring based off of diversity.
Speaker 1: And your stated goal is a woman.
Speaker 2: Or you know, a black, or a Mexican or a fucking.
Speaker 1: Chinese, or or gay or tram ends.
Speaker 2: Anytime you're not hiring based on skill first, then bad things are gonna happen. Those are just facts, my friends. Those are facts, And I'm sorry if that upsets some of you, but those are legit facts.
Speaker 1: That's the reality.
Speaker 2: I don't know what else to tell you. You could argue about it, but those are facts. And I know in this kind of mhm, in this in this kind of uh uh you know world we live in, that type of ship is uh is pushed side.
Speaker 4: But hyah h h that is.
Speaker 1: Reality. When you're hiring based on.
Speaker 2: Everything but scale being first, you're gonna have bad shit happen.
Speaker 3: So uh fuck.
Speaker 2: Fucking ella on doge, my my, my guy, my guy. Uh fucking democrats are so upset.
Speaker 1: Cash Battel, there's a new FBI director. Have you ever seen.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the eyes of Cash Battel. He's kind of cross eyed, He's kind of he's kind of spooky. It's kind of spooky.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like him, don't get me wrong, I like him.
Speaker 2: I like Cash, but he's kind of spooky.
Speaker 4: The eyes.
Speaker 1: Man, he's got the fucking crazy eyes. I got this great picture here. There is fucking that's the cash to tell crazy eyes they're a little wonky. Yeah, a little wonky. It's a little wonky, cap.
Speaker 2: Tell uh fucking wild man, absolutely fucking wild absolutely fucking wild man.
Speaker 3: Uh all right.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's closing time.
Speaker 5: It's closing time. One last call for alcohol.
Speaker 1: Tell you this. Jasmine Crockett, she I she really, she's really figuring. She's uh, do you do.
Speaker 2: You really think in her delusional mind that she thinks she could run for president? Uh for the Democratic? Do you do you think she really believes that?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: Or is this just solely uh ash as one of our old friends would like to say, clout chasing, clout chasing to get that money, basically being uh an AOC, but of the Senate. Remember AOC did this stuff be on every single show? You know, yapping away, screaming and yelling and bitching and moaning.
Speaker 1: AOC doesn't really do It's like it's it's it's almost nonexistent. She does it, or she tries to do it, but it's just like it's like, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, we get it. You're outraged.
Speaker 2: Now, it's it's Jasmine Crocketts turn to be outraged.
Speaker 1: She's outraged, outraged about everything.
Speaker 2: She was out She was outraged about the Doze, about the Doze rebate. When trumpet Elne said, Oh, maybe we'll give every American five thousand dollars in a rebate off the Doze savings, she was like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, that's all fat. If you close your eyes, it's it's like watching.
Speaker 2: Those uh those uh like the the those videos that you find on Twitter where the black brods are fighting in the hood. He's closed her eyes and you listen to her talk. You're like, oh shit, am I is this a Is this hood fights?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: What that is? This ghetto brawls? What's going on?
Speaker 2: And then you're like, oh, wow, it's a it's a congresswoman. It's that congresswoman. I was waiting for her to fucking tap on her head. You know, while they tap their head.
Speaker 1: I'm always like, what the fuck? Why?
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Why is she clicking her head like that?
Speaker 2: Till finally somebody goes, that's that because their head itches under their weave.
Speaker 1: I go what And they don't.
Speaker 2: They can't itch it, so they hit it with their palm of their hand and that.
Speaker 1: That like that like itches in it. I'm like, you're joking with me.
Speaker 2: This girl is like, no, that's that's it's like their itching of their their weavy head. And I'm like, oh wow, I didn't know that. But she's all fucking talking about. Nah, the five thousand dollars, that's all a plus?
Speaker 1: What is American people are gonna do five thousand dollars? That's nothing.
Speaker 2: What's someone gonna do five thousand when they can't even pay their bills?
Speaker 1: It's like, what the fuck are you talking about? Remember this is motherfucker reparations.
Speaker 2: Girl, every every everybody that's black should get reparations. It's based on, you know, your lineage to a slave. Some that are, you know, ninth ninth generation descendants might only get a few thousand, while some descendants that are you know, like holy shit, my great grandfather was Decante, Well they get, you know, half a million dollars. This motherfucker talking about boh, what are people gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Five thousand dollars? That's crazy? What fun they're gonna do?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean I saw an article, so oh she's good, she's gonna run for product the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: She's just doing aoc shit that's all she learned from the the the She's learned from some of the best in the Democrat Party.
Speaker 2: This is how you do it. This is what you do. This is how you fucking play the game. This is how you this is how you get clip the zey, get views. So you keep your name out there, so you make Monday say stupid crazy shit. And the best part is the Democrats actually have the audacity to bust balls on.
Speaker 1: Marjorie Green.
Speaker 2: There our girl, like she's ridiculous, Look how silly she is. Or Lorraina Bobbitt there the whatever her name is. The woman's jerking her boyfriend off.
Speaker 1: In the movie.
Speaker 2: But they point to them as like, look how ludicrous they are, Look how crazy they are. But this Crockett Broad, she's completely irrational. You know the fuck out of here. She's a fucking retard. All right, it's Rob Blacks Black Show. We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Don't take any wooden nickels.
Speaker 2: Don't eat yellow snow, don't push too hard when you're trying to take a shit, or you'll shit out your guts.
Speaker 1: If you jerk off.
Speaker 2: With your non dominant hand. It kind of feels like someone's giving you a hand job, you're not gay. If you put your balls through a glory hole and have someone suck on them on the other end, chances are it's a guy, but it's not gay because it's just your balls. It's just like somebody licking your arm. If you let a guy lick your arm, wouldn't make you gay, might make you weird, but nonetheless, if you don't got jat GPT, get chat GPT, but you can't say anything dirty to her.
Speaker 1: She doesn't respond to that, And dronk by acts is pretty fucking good.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get a slap because Elon fucked my stream up in the beginning, so fuck him.
Speaker 1: So Rob Blacks, Rob Black Show. We'll see you guys tomorrow. It's close in time.
Speaker 5: One last call for alcohol, so berryal whiskey and wine clouds in time.