Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one? Me neither there.
Speaker 2: See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll just passed over, I go. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top of us.
Speaker 4: Ninety one one.
Speaker 5: You just called up to me be four.
Speaker 3: They're after staying the airplanes here to God on an unidentified object.
Speaker 1: Every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, wherever you're listening from tonight, welcome. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's guest is Peter, calling from Sydney, austra. His experiences started in childhood while living in Lebanon, when he and several other children suddenly found themselves frozen on a rooftop as a silent egg shaped craft hovered overhead. The moment ended with missing time, and years later strange lights began appearing in the Australian night sky, and soon after came a terrifying bedroom encounter involving paralysis and the presence of unknown beings standing beside his bed. Peter is up next, but first, if you enjoyed a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in a description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello Peterick, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for giving me the opportunity.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and you're more than welcome and it's great to have you join us today. And you're calling from Sydney, Australia.
Speaker 1: That's right, the hardest Sydney Australia.
Speaker 4: The heart wonderful. Okay, Now, Peter, you have some unusual experiences that you're going to be sharing with us tonight. Would you like start at the beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure. I grew up in Lebanon, on a coastal town. It's called check Us spelt Cchuka, and it was on the coast. My dad was from that town. My mom was from the neighboring town, which was called Unfair, and it's a more historical town then, like all sandstone little houses and so on. My dad's town was built a lot later, you can see the difference. Town was known for its fishing and fishermen, and her brother owned a fish shop. My dad's town was known for its beaches, so I grew up on the coast, spending most of my summers as a little kid with my brothers and my cousins, you know, down at the beach almost every day in summer, and then being brought up on the best seafood you can get. Because my uncle had owned a fish shop. He'd picked the best part some of the best fish for my mum. So we grew up running around wild in summer because we'd get three months of school off school in summer and you'd do nine months of school and then three months off, that was back at that time. And then we'd have Friday off, but go to school Saturday and then have Sunday, and that was Friday was for the Islamic community, and then we'd go to school Sunday, so I don't even remember if it was half a day as Saturday, sorry, And then on Sunday we'd have the day off for the Christians. And when we had school holidays it was three months. So I remember one particular day. It was the summer's day, a sky beautiful, clear, hot day in Lebanone. And when I mean, I'm talking like you know, around forty over forty degrees and we're playing in the street and there was a group of us, me and my friends and my cousins. There's probably about seven eight of us running around and someone, one of the kids, remember it was one of the boys, called out, let's go play on the roof across the road, and he named he mentioned the family's name, which were which he says in Arabic battel AMoD, which is the house of the Moon family, And that was their second name. If you translated it, it meant moon family. And so everybody started running across the road towards the house. We were just across the road from it, a straight line right across the road through the gate, you know, through the front yard, up to the side of the house. As we were running towards the gate, I looked behind me and I saw my cousin. She was younger than me, probably a year and a half or something younger than me, and she was running last. So I let her get in front of me, and I ran and last. And as we went up the stairs got to the top landing, there was a security door to get onto the roof. Was a metal, solid metal door, and it was built around They had a frame built around it, a metal frame, so it sat in that frame. It was bolted to the brickwork, and then it was at the bottom of It was about two three inches off the ground and you had to step over it to walk onto the roof. And in the past, any time you ran through that door, whichever kid in front of you pushed it open, it'd swing out. And then it's because of its weight. It didn't that I don't think it had a spring on it to close it back, but the weight of it would swing back to close. So the next kid would run out and push the door. So as you ran through, one at a time, you'd push the door open, and then it'd swing back every time. So as we ran as they were running through, I saw like two or three of them had already run onto the roof and the door stayed open. It didn't close at all. And then as my other kids went through, and then I saw my little cousin run through, I was afraid for her that the door's going to swing towards her and knock her out. So I was running right behind. I had my arms out in front of me with my palms out ready looking at the door, expecting this door to hit me. And I ran passed through and it didn't move. And as I ran through, I remember looking at it, like turning my head and looking at it, and it stayed open. It was like some magnetic force was holding this door open. So anyway, I stepped onto the roof and I've taken my gaze off the door, and I look in front of me and I see all my friends. Every single one of them that was on the roof was frozen like a mannequin in a shop window. They weren't moving at all, like dead set statues. They were like statues. So I walked up to them and I thought, Okay, it must be a game we're playing, and I'm in because I'm the last one on the roof. So I went up to them and I started tickling them, you know, around the waist, around the stomach. But I got no reaction whatsoever. And I knew some of them were a couple of them were very very ticklish, and there's no way they could control, have that much control. So I'm tickling them and they're not moving, and I'm looking at their eyes trying to see, you know, the crows feet their eyes moving or I didn't see that. And then when I looked in their eyes, I could see It's like they didn't when I look at someone in there. I'm talking to them, and you know, you can see a glitter, you can see a glow in their eye. You can see a reflection, or you can see something. I couldn't see that in their eyes. It was just like they were blank. They weren't even even there. And I moved from one to the other and tried to tickle them and you know, try to get a reaction. I thought, one of them has to get one. They can't all be that good at this game, you know, And no one moved. And then I went over to this kid who was probably a year and a half, two years older than us, and I went to tickle him. And as I went to tickle him under the throat, I looked up because he was taller than me. I went to reach out and I looked up and right above us, about thirty meters above us, was this egg shaped object, silver in color. It had a window, like an oval shaped window at the front, not all over the object it was. It covered probably i'd say seventy five percent off the front. This isn't the whole object sort of glass. It was a metal object. Imagine an egg with the pointy side up and tilted at a forty five degree angle. And I could see this wing screen, dark tinted wing screen like when you turn your TV off and it's just a dark tint, but I could see inside of it were two figures. I couldn't see features, I couldn't see in our colors, but I saw it like a silhouette of two very thin, very tall beans sitting in this object. And it wasn't It wasn't a helicopter. We used to have helicopters regularly, a couple of times a week, fly over our town drop propaganda material. As kids, we didn't take note it probably couldn't even read what was on the paperwork, but we liked the colors. So they'd have pinks and greens and blues and all sorts of different colors, and as kids would run around the town and see who could collect the most colors and most papers. So we were aware seeing the helicopters go through with a soldier sitting out the window with his feet on the landing gear, and people would say, oh, there Israeli helicopters. So we were aware of what a helicopter looked like. We knew what we heard with the sound of the helicopter and so on. This thing was no helicopter, didn't have landing gear, didn't have propellers, didn't have any scenes whatsoever. It was just this silver egg shaped looking object with a windscreen, and two figures sitting inside. And as I'm looking up, I could see that these whoever was in this craft, the two beings in the craft, the one that was closer to me, would look over at the other one. The other one, the one to his left so looking towards me, was always looking towards me. But the one closest to me would turn his head, look at the other one, and then look at me, turn around look at me. It was like almost like those clowns you see in the surface where you can drop the ball down their throat, and they just kept moving the ads. He just kept looking back and forth, and I got the impression it was confusion there. And as I'm doing that, I see the object drop about five meters. It just all of a sudden just dropped, got closer, and then it dropped another time, and I thought, oh shit. You know, I started thinking, is this going to land on the roof? And it could have easily. There's plenty of room. It was the size of like a VW Beetle VW bug. It could have easily landed on the roof, not a problem. As I'm looking at this, I know that they can't see it because they were frozen. Maybe they could see through their eyes. I couldn't tell you. But I'm the only one who was looking at this thing, and I'm the only one who could move. And all of a sudden, as I'm looking at this and it's getting closer, it drops the second time closer. Bang. The next memory we got, well, next memory we all got, because we all were awake at that stage downstairs on the bottom floor, on the ground floor, sitting on the first couple of steps, and some of the couple were standing up. There was you know, three or four standing up, and there was you know, three before sitting down. And the first thing that came out of our mouth is how did we get here? We started questioning each other, like how did we get here? We were upstairs on the roof. Not one of us had any inkling what happened. We didn't know. And as we're talking to each other and asking each other, how did we get here? I don't remember walking down here, we hear our parents outside calling out to us. We hear a couple of parents calling out. So one of the kids sticks they had out the door and screams, you know, says we're here to the parents. You know, we're here. We're sitting just sitting inside on the steps. Parents come in and you know, they were pretty angry, they weren't happy, and they were questioning us straight away, you know, where have you been? Where were you? What have you been doing? And we're like, we were up on the roof playing and they're like, no, you weren't. We're like, yeah, we're up on the playing. And whoever the parents were of the children, they actually give them a smack on the butt and say stop lying. Where were you? You know, and you'd get a big smack on the butt, and even you know us other kids would get a smack on the butt and say, don't lie. Because it was a close knit neighborhood and as they say, it takes a village to bring up a child, and that's how it was there. Everybody was our parent. You know, we're all really close and they could smack you and your parents would pat him on the back for it. They wouldn't get upset about it at all. They were questioning us, and I don't know if they thought we were up to no good. You know, there was like three girls, four boys, and they might have thought we're playing doctors, nurses, I don't know, but they were very, very concerned, and we couldn't understand why they were so angry. And then all of a sudden, one of the parents is saying, you couldn't have been on the roof. And every time one of us said we were on the roof, that's when they'd smack you on the butt. And we said, but we were playing on the roof. We didn't go anywhere, and they said, look, we've been looking for you for over two hours. We've been screaming, we've been shouting, we've been calling out your names if you were on the roof, and that made them more angry. When we'd say we're on the roof and we didn't reply to them calling out to us, they'd ask, how could you not have heard us? But we didn't. No one heard. We didn't heart the parents calling out at all. So we got grounded. We couldn't play with each other for a couple of days. You know. Everybody sort of it happened, you know, and I was the only one who saw things. I don't know if any of the kids did, I'm not sure, but that was my first experience. Although you know, it sort of was something i've never experienced before in the nineteen seventies. I was born in nineteen sixty four. So now that I mentioned nineteen sixty four being born, and I got to mention this thing that happened when Bill Talker was researching in two thousand and four. He was researching information to write the book Here of the Alien about my nineteen ninety two experience. He spoke to my parents, and my mum walked into the room at one stage, and she said, what's going on, Like, what's this about. My eldest brother said, oh, he's doing some research about Peter's experience because I had an experience at my parents' house, which I'll get to in a minute. I won't mention anything now, but just quickly mentioned that it had happened there. He said, I was talking about his research in Peter's experiences, and my mom out of the blue, never heard her talk about this in my life. She said, when we were younger, we used to see these things all the time. We used to call them flying plates, but our parents and older people would say, no, no, there Israeli spy planes. They put everything down to Israeli spyplanes. My mom said, she said, but there's one particular incident that I remember, and she said, Peter was twenty two days old, like she remembered how old I was. I was born in April, so this would have been May. She said that she was sitting on the bed breastfeeding me at three o'clock in the morning, and she said, as she's breastfeeding me, she noticed there was a figure in the window looking through and it was like a glass window of fluviored wooden shutter. The wooden shutters were open. And she said, this whoever was in the window, didn't look Middle Eastern at all. And as a matter of fact, it had milky white skin, white hair combed from the side like over the e almost like a combover. But it wasn't it suited that person. And he had hair, so it wasn't like covering a ball spot or anything. It was just the style and had big blue eyes, very thin features, milky white skin, and was wearing like a turtle neck like a skivy, just looking at her. And she made the point to say, he wasn't perving at me, he was looking at my son. He was watching my son. Now, I was twenty two days old at the time, so way back then something happened. I'm sure family members of mine, you know, maybe parents' grandparents, have had experiences but just didn't know who to how to deal with them, or how to explain it or even talk about it. So yeah, moving forward from that experience in Lebanon, we migrated out to Australia in nineteen seventy three. So I keep saying this. When we flew over Australia, I fell in love with the country just from the air. I just found it beautiful. I grew up in an area called Marrickville, Dulla Chill, and I went to school at it was a Catholic school in Marrickville called Dilasel Marrickville, and had a normal upbringing like any other. You know what They used to refer to us as wog's back then, you know, ethnics, but it was the term was wog, and you know, we carried that like a badge of honor. It wasn't derogatory. There was even a show on TV, you know where the guy would call his son in law the wog. Yeah, it was something to be proud of and not take offense to it and be offended, you know. And I had a normal childhood, finished school and one day I was driving to meet a mate. I left school and got a job, and I drove past the school my mate was going to in Dulla Chill and as I was talking to him, there was twelve hundred students in the playground and I saw this girl playing netball, blonde girl, and I asked him who she was, and he told me her name and said, oh, that's Vivian. And instantly I said to him that that's exactly what I want my wife to look like. And I ended up a week two weeks later, actually a week later, I applied, and then two weeks later I had the opportunity to go to that school and I did and I lasted seven months there. But I made contact with the person I went there in the first place for we ended up after years of doing our own things, seven years or so after school and did our own thing, you know, and then we got back together and we ended up getting engaged and got married, but married for twenty six years and broke up in twenty sixteen. But in nineteen eighty eight, February fourteen, Valentine's Day, I picked her up from work and we were sitting down We were sitting down in my car and I had my back to the driver's door and she was sitting in the passenger seat, had her back to the passenger door, and we're just looking at each other, just talking. We're planning a trip of Queensland the following week. As I was talking to her, I just had this feeling. Something just said to me, look out the window. It was like, you know, not a voice in my head, it was a feeling in my head, like just saying, look out the window, look out the window. And I just tilted my head back. I had my window wound down. I just tilted my head back, and as I looked up, I saw this, say softball size slightly bigger than a baseball maybe sized ball that was solid white. It wasn't emitting like a you know, any haze or anything around. It was just a solid round light, a solid ball, and it was traveling from north to south. And as it moved across this it was rapidly moving like it caught my attention how big it was and how quick it was. And as I'm watching it, I said, we got I said to I, get out, get out and have a look at this. So we got out of the car, and we're watching this thing and it's moving, and then all of a sudden, it stopped on the Southern Cross at the top star the Southern Cross, and it stopped on a dime like it was moving rapidly, and then got to that point above the star and it just stopped. And as we're watching this thing, it hovered there for a few seconds, and then all of a sudden, it shot this solid beam of light, white beam of light, and I'm talking like solid white light. It shot it down and to the next point on the next star, down on the southern cross, and it appeared at two places at once. It looked like a dumb bell. It looked like a training dumb bell. And then it disappeared from point A and then where it was at point B, it shot a beam of light again in a triangular formation to the star on the other side, opposite side, and it was always in a triangular, a perfect triangular formation. It shot this beam of light, appeared at two places at once, disappeared from point B and it was still you could still visibly see it at point C. Then it shot a beam of light from point C point D. It disappeared at points cz so you could still see it, so it was just my part at the time. She made the comment and said it looks like a war with the stars, and I jumped in and said, no, it looks like it's searching for something, because I thought that beam of light was a search light. Later on by after doing research and talking to people, I realized that they can travel far vast distances in space and they can leap from one point to another, and I think that's what it was doing, and that's how I could see it at two places at once. It was traveling so quick, but it did this erratically, like back and forth in a triangular formation, up down, across. You know, you couldn't pick a pattern to it. We watched it for probably on a minute and a half, two minutes almost. We're just standing there, and I got a cardboard and I rolled it up, you know, in tunneled my visions, I can focus on it as we stand in there. It went back up to the top star where it originally stopped, popped there for a couple of seconds, and then just shot straight up into the sky at great speed, like I couldn't even tell you how fast it was going. And we just looked at each other at the time, and you know, we said to each other, oh my god, that that was like that had to be a UFO or you know, an object was a man built I can tell you we thought that in the next day on the news, on the radio, newspapers, especially the local newspaper, we thought, you know, we're going to see many, many people calling and reporting seeing news. Because it happened at eight o'clock and it was clear sky, beautiful night. You know, you you could see everything. I can't understand how nobody, you know what. Maybe people did see it, and just like us, they didn't. I didn't bring up the newspapers or the radio station and report it. I was hoping other people would. And maybe other people did see it and just didn't report it. Didn't bother But you know, one of the best displays that I've seen an object. The maneuvers were incredible, the power it showed was incredible. It was it was just a great sighting to have that sort of started to trigger things because six months later July, I had just moved back home. I was away from home for five years, lived on my own, met an older woman eleven years older me. She had two kids. For about four and a half years there. You know, I went down the wrong track, hung out with the wrong people and did the wrong things. Whatever. Didn't do too many, you know, it wasn't like overly bad things, but I'm not proud of some of the things I did. And so I had moved back home for about nine months. This is nineteen eighty eight now in July, and there was one night where I remember I was sitting down with my dad. I'm watching TV with him. And because I'd growing up, my dad was never around. He always worked overseas. I hardly knew my dad growing up. My brothers, two older brothers and my sister probably had spent time with him before he went overseas and started working there. But when I was born, hardly you know, growing up, I hardly ever saw I'd see my dad for about two weeks maybe every six months a week or two. He'd come visit and then shoot off. He'd be there one day, you know, four or five days later, I'd got come on, where's Dad. He's gone back flown overseas. You know, hardly ever knew who was My first time I met him, I walked in and I saw this guy sitting in our house on the lounge and I said to my brothers and see who's that. And I said, that's our dad, that's your father. That was my introduction to my dad. I'm sitting down watching TV with him. And as we're watching this TV, it was probably about ten fifteen, got even twenty minutes into this movie, because it was around eleven quarter past eleven. The movie just started, and I was just glad to sit there with my dad, just us, my dad and I by ourselves, just sitting there watching this movie. He was lying on a three seater lounge and I was sitting on a single seater. Where I was sitting, you could see all the way from the front door and the back door where areck line of sight? Anyway, as I'm sitting there, my brother walked out of my room. He was asleep in my room. He walked out of my bedroom, came up to me and said, go watch TV in your bedroom. I want to sleep out here. It didn't make sense to me, but I thought, okay, you know, I like my privacy. I'm disappointed I'm not going to sit you with my dad, but that's okay, all right. So I went and we swapped. He sat down where I was in the same chair, and I went into my room, closed the door. I sat down on the bed and between the wall and the bed, I had a little coffee table and on that table I had a little color to Sheba TV. And as I bent down and turned the TV on, I hit the switch and turned the TV on. I put my hands behind my head. I passed my hand together behind my head, and I crossed my right leg over my left And as I went to lay on the bed, I put my head on the pillow. My hands in my head hadn't even touched the pillow at that stage. I was just about to lie back and I felt something grabbed me around my ankles and to me at the time, instantly I thought it was someone's hand between you know, the index finger and the thumb, but it could have been some sort of a device. I'm not too sure, because as soon as I felt something touch me, grabbed me, I started feeling pins and needles from my ankles, crawling up through my calfs, up you know, all the way up my legs, up my torso through my face. I could feel it tingling my face and then on the top of my head. It was like ants crawling. Well that's how I described it. Back then, it was like thousands of ants crawling from my scalp. But it was more like static electricity. So I'm lying in bed now, I'm paralyzed. I can't move. And the only thing luckily for me, I had my eyes open. And I'd say if I had my eyes closed, I would have put it down to a dream. I would have put it down to a nightmare and moved on, you know. But because my eyes were open, I could see what was going on in the room, and at the foot of the bed, I could see three to four foot tall being creature. Back then, I'd referred to it as a creature because it looked horrific. It looked really really frightening. And yeah, people can say demonic it did. It look robust. It looked, you know, menacing. And there was this creature wearing a robe with a hood over its head, and the hood made its head look even bigger, you know, with the hood on its face. It had wrinkly, deprinkly forehead, like I mean deep wrinkles. It had protruding eye ridges, eyebrows, It had round, deep set eyes. They weren't the big black eyes that you would think an Adien would have that would round, a little bit of a protruding cheekbone like chubby cheekbones, a wide nose, big lips, you could see the chin, you know, loose skin in the face, and it was a big head and it didn't look friendly at all. So as I'm looking at this thing, and I'm thinking, you know, what is this? And I want to kick I want to you know, I grew up, I did martial arts and I played sports and that, so you know, I could handle myself, probably get beat up doing it, but I could handle myself. I was trying to get up and fight, you know, I was trying and I couldn't. I was. And then as I'm doing this with the corner of my eye on the right side of the bed between me and the TV. Now with these two other creatures that looked exactly like the first one at the foot of my bed, hooded with the hood over their heads, and these beans look gorilla liked. Honestly, get a gorilla, put a hood over it with a robe and take a couple of picture's chest up and you're going to get a pretty close image to what I saw. So, yeah, they look terrific. They look looked, you know, brightening. I was petrified. I wanted to get up and kick and fight, you know, try and get out of the room. And the more effort that I made to do that, the more drained I felt. But I couldn't move it all. As I'm freaking out, stressing out. I'm sweating like I mean, you know, I'm I'm stressing out. I'm thinking this is evil, And this is what I was thinking at the time. I wasn't thinking aliens, I wasn't thinking UFO, nothing like that. I was just thinking, oh my god, this is evil. What are these things? Where did they come from? How did they end up in my room? I'm paralyzed and I'm going to be paralyzed for the rest of my life. And I tried to call out the family man, look to my dad and my brother who were the closest to me in the next room, and I could think about their names. I could say, you know, my dad's might call out Dad, Dad or my brother Sam, but nothing would come out. I could think about it, but it will no voice box at all. So I'm stressing out even more now, and I'm petrified, and I'm thinking I'm going to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. My family will get in here in the morning because I haven't come out of the room yet. They're going to see I'm paralyzed and i can't speak. And as I'm thinking that, with the corner of my eye on the left side of the bed, I caught movement. And when I moved my eyes over and looked, now there's a wardrobe against the wall. They're standing there, and then there's my bed. So they were very close to me. One was around my shoulder height and the other one was on around my waist. The one around my waist was female. I could see she had bigger chest. I could tell she was more feminine. Also, they were both wearing surgical masks. Unlike our surgical masks that are about four fingers or even bigger in width than that to cover your nose and mouth, these ones that they were wearing were like two fingers wide, just over their mouth, not over their nose. That was the female, she had her mouth covered with the mask. The male, who was closest to my head and my shoulder, he had the mask sitting under his chin, so I could see his mouth, and what I saw was a golden two golden figures. I'll describe just the one golden figure, almond shaped head with some sharp edges at the to the face. Two large, big black guys, and i'll get back to that in a sect. A long, low ridge nose with nostrils that are a bit sort of squashed together. They're narrow, and they're a little bit higher ridge than the nose is. And then just the line for a mouth, if you just drew it with a pencil. I didn't see like separate lips. I didn't see teeth or anything like that, and I just saw if you drew it with a pencil, that's what I saw as a mouth. And the one closest to me. Now, don't forget, I was petrified. One minute. I was sweating and I was freaking out. And then all of a sudden, as soon as I saw the guy closest to me, the male, and I looked into his eyes, it was as if I fell in this void, dark void, and look, I think it would sort of had a hypnotic effect on me. Where as soon as I looked in his eyes, I started feeling calm, and the next thing that I felt rather than heard. It was like a knowing, a feeling rather than a hearing voices in my head sort of thing. I felt sensed him saying to me, calm down, relax, Calm down, We're not going to harm you. Calm down, relax. It would be like the last time. Calm down, relax. And instantly I'm sitting there thinking what last time? But I became completely calm as soon as I looked in his eyes. Look, I'm looking at my TV screen now, which he's switched off, and it's pitch black, and it's a bit eerie, because, yeah, it feels like you're falling in that dark space and these Instantly I realized that this being knew me better than I knew myself, as if it's been around me all my life. And I assume that's why I didn't need to wear it covering over his mouth, like not concerned about passing diseases or anything or catching anything from me. So there was obviously some interaction, you know, before him saying it'd be like the last time. Not that I was aware of her, but he indicated that as he's saying to me, calm down, we're not going to harm you. He leans over towards my head and in his hand I saw he was holding it with three fingers, and it looked like a tube, a syringe type thing, and on the tip of it had like an optic fiber, little thin cable line thing, and at the tip of that was a little bright light. And as he's saying to me, calm down, relax, I'm not gonna and I became instantly calm, Like I mean, within a second or two, I was completely calm. And that's something that interested Professor mac down the track. When he put me under the hypnotherapy, how quick you know, one second I was sweating and freaking out, and then a second later I stopped sweating, and he was. He had another psychiatrist in the room and a friend assistant. He made the comment to them that the human body just can't do that. You can't be stressing out, freaking out, sweating and all of a sudden it just stops in a second, he said, like he was experiencing something. So that came later during a hip regret possession. Anyway, Yeah, he's telling me, calm down, relax, I'm not going to hurt you. And then he puts this needle looking tube or whatever, flexible little tube towards my head on the left ear, higher up on the head, inserted something in. Now I felt pressure. I could feel that there was pressure going through, but I didn't feel any pain. It wasn't painful. Two three seconds after feeling that pressure and knowing like I could tell something pierce the skin and went through no pain, but I blacked out. I jumped out of bed. I sprung out of bed. When I got my feelings back, my movement back. I had been fighting this paralysis so much, try and move and I couldn't. Trying to call out and I couldn't, so when it was over, I didn't know, but because I had been fighting to get up. When I got up, I sprung out of bed. I opened the bedroom door, went out to my brother and my dad. First one that I got to was my dad. He was sitting to my left as I walked through the door. He was on the three seat and lounge on them side. And I walked up to him and I started trying to wake him up, Dad, Dad, wake up, wake up. Wouldn't wake up. I shook him, shook him, couldn't wouldn't wake up, I went and got my brother. I thought my dad had a heart attack. I was petrified, and I went to wake up my my brother and I couldn't wake up my brother either, so I started shaking him and shaking him, and then I slapped him two or three times across the face, and he woke up. He came two and the first thing that came out of his mouth and he said it in Arabic in Lebanese, he said, I feel like I've been switched off, which you know, I didn't register with me at the time, but later on that's what seems to happen to people around someone being abducted. They can switch you off or immobilize you and so on. So I said to him, look, I can't wake up my dad. I think he's had a heart attack. So we went and try to wake up my dad together. We couldn't. My brother said to me, go get a glass of water. Splashed water on my dad's face. Didn't wake up. So my dad slapped him a couple of times, really hard to and my dad woke up. But my dad didn't say a word. He didn't ask why you're putting water all over mere? Why you slapped in me, like, what is wrong with your kids? You know, nothing, nothing. He just looked at us both and just turned on his side and just laid down. And I thought that was really strange, and we wanted to make sure he didn't have a heart attack or a stroke or something. But he was fine, just wasn't with it anyway. I said to my brother. I asked my brother, I said, how long has it been since I went into my room you came out here? And he said, oh, about ten minutes? And I thought it was about ten to fifteen minutes, So I thought I blacked out in there for about ten fifteen when the needle went into my head. As we're talking, we looked at the TV screen and it was a blur. There was nothing. It was like a test pattern on there. It was a blur for test pattern. And at that time, TV stations would close two o'clock, three o'clock sometimes and there'd be a picture of Sydney Harbor Bridge in the Opera House and there'd be a song, you know, my city of Sydney, and we were used to that, and as we're talking, we looked at it. Now, for that to happen, there must have been over two two and a half hours that went by because the TV show I was watching was now over and the TV station was closed. So I said to my brother, look, I'm going to take a glass of water and I'm going to put it next to my bed. If that glass of water is there in the morning when I get up, this isn't all a dream. Something happened. So of course I get a glass of water and go put it next to my bed to side chest. In the morning, I wake up, the glass of water is there. I'm like, okay, something obviously happened. So later on I went to have a shower, came out of the shower. As I was drying up, I was drying my right leg and when I got down to my shin, it felt like something had felt like a burn like when I looked at it, it looked like someone had put a cigarette and just let it burn into my shin for thirty seconds a minute and then taking it out. And there was this five millimeter circle of about two millimeter indentation with three scoops in there, like in a triangular formation, three dots sort of thing, not even dots, they were more like diamond shaped if anything red draw like red draw It's like you put a cigarette there and let it burn. So it was a bit painful and you know, uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: One Life, One Story a podcast about real people and a single moment, or a series of moments that changed everything. Each episode is someone sharing a story in their own words. Sometimes it's tragic, sometimes it's hopeful. These are experiences that stay with you, moments that reshape how you see the world, yourself, and the people around you. And if you have a story that you'd like to share, email me at One Life, One Story podcast at gmail dot com, One Life, One Story, listen wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Anyway, six hours later, I went down to pick up Vivian from work. As I'm driving, she got in the car and the first thing she said to me was, what's wrong? Who did you ever fight with? And I'm like, nah, no, one, something just happened and I need to talk to someone. I may as well talk to you. I told her it happened the night before, explained the whole story to her, and as I was pointing to my head, I said, yeah, they inserted something in my head here and when I touched it, there was dry blood under my fingernail, and she had a look like she could see the dry blood on my fingernails. So she's don't give me a look. She's had a look and she's got The first thing she said was, oh my god, Gs Peter, you've got like a doughnut hole in your head. It's inflamed. It circle you could see blood in the middle. She goes, oh my god, you know what caused that. And then I went to show her the mark on my leg. I lifted my jeene leg up and it was still there. It was a mark. It was like a bullet hole. But it was no longer red draw. It was completely healed. But it's still a scar. You can see it's an indentation. It's not like it healed and it's gone. It's there, it's in your face. I think I might have sent you a photo of it. I'm not sure, but I couldn't understand how it could have been red raw. And then six hours later healed. I thought it'd take a few days at least, if not over a week. But anyway, she said to me, look, you need to go and speak to your doctor. So I dropped her off at her house. Doctor was like five minutes up the road from where she lived. I went in seeing my doctor and there were people in the waiting room. And when I went to see her in her room and told her what happened, I explained to her, you know, look, doc, something happened to me. I need to be honest with you and tell you. I'm not going to sugarcoat this. And when I told her the story, she just cracked up, laughing like I'm in hysterical laughter. And she said, come on, Peter, you probably hit your head on a nail at work, you know, I said, doctor, why would I She was my doctor for ten years. That's something I want to mention. She was my doctor for ten years. She was a great doctor, like fantastic doctor. But she let me down so bad that after that I never went and saw her again. All my friends used to use her because she was such a good doctor. They'd all asked me to put them in contact with her, and some of them may still be her patients. I don't know. But anyway, Yeah, she laughed at me, and I remember saying to her, doctor, don't laugh at me. If you think I'm crazy, send me to a psychiatrists, psychologists or something. But theyn't laugh at me. I walked out of that room, and as I walked into the reception to speak to the secretary receptionist, the people in there were laughing. They go, oh, that must have been a great joke you told the doc day. She was laughing her head off, and I was like, yeah, only if you knew. And I just walked out really disappointed. So I just had these experiences that I knew were so real, but I had nowhere the base, and I had nowhere to connect them to. I had nothing to compare them to. So I went on a crazy search, you know, like called a few people. But in the meantime, there was a Vivin and I were in the car once and we're driving and there was a poster. This is near our house. She lived five minutes from my parents' house walking distance. Basically, we were driving down the street near the RSL club in the area, and on the other side was a poster. There was a black poster with white writing and it said they're coming. That's it, just in white writing, They're coming. And we looked at it and thought, I wonder what that's about. Two weeks later, same spot, same poster, different riding. They're here. They're here, and we're like, whoa, what is this? You know, who's here. A couple of weeks later, I pick her up from work. We're driving away from her work, you know, and there's it's a busy it's Macquarie Streets that's very busy. There's a bus shelters there and there was a two or three buses stopped and as we're at the set of lights, one of the buses had to take off, and in the bus shelter we saw similar poster, black poster, but instead of riding there was the face of the Communion book cover, the goldish, big eyed aliens that I saw, the two of them that I saw, the one that injected in the needle in my head, exactly the same. And she saw it before I did, and she was like, oh my god, look at that. And when I looked, when I looked back at her, she had covered her mouth with her hand. She was like, oh my god, Peter, that's what you saw. Anyway, we realized it was an advertisement for the book Communion. And now this was before we had any kids or anything, so that we at the time we were just yeah, we're still engaged. And anyway, were trying to find the book, and I got a copy of the book, and she read it before I did. The book communion I'm talking about, she read it before I did, and she'd read it on the way to work on the train, and she'd get to work. She'd bring me in the morning and she'd be almost furious. She'd be like, Peter, this is your story. You've told your story to someone and they've gone and written a book about it and they're selling it as their story. This is what you told me, happened to you, the same beings, the same this. And I was like, the only person that people I spoke to are you and my doctor. I haven't spoken to anybody else about this. And she's like, well, somebody's written a book about it. Maybe your doctor told someone. And I was like, no, no, I think this book was written before and it's coming out. I think it was the second edition thing, and it was advertising for it. Whatever. Anyway, she walked into my parents' place one day out the front through the front gate and she had the book in her hand, and I went to take a picture, and actually she was bringing the book for me to start reading it. She'd just finished reading it, and she's pulled the book up to her face, and I took the photo, and I've got a photo. It's a bit blurry, but it shows the book over her face with the picture of the alien on communion, which was funny at the time. But anyway, I started reading the book, and to begin with, i'd read maybe a couple of lines. I couldn't even finish a sentence, and I put the book down. I just couldn't deal with it. I think it was too confronting. Gradually, I started reading a little bit more every day, and I lead a little bit more at an extra line, forced myself to finish a paragraph, or force myself even more to finish a page. Took me about three months, maybe just over three months to read that book. And as I read through it, it was like a checklist, you know. I could tick a lot of things that I could, really but there were a lot of things that I was crossing now thinking na, na, no, like he had a shotgun. He was shooting at them that disappear at peace somewhere else. Since I didn't experience any of that stuff. To me, they were in control, total control, and I couldn't do anything about it, and I was paralyzed. So I read the book and then I thought, Okay, so my experiences are that's similar to this. It must be UFO alien related. And that's where my search for answers and my search for you know, thousands of books. I've got over two and a half thousand books in my library. I've read probably ninety percent of them. I've got to catch up on some reading soon too, And so yeah, I've got an office now where it's cost me so much money in my search. And you know, people think you do this to make money or whatever. I've lost so much money income wise. I'm good at what I do in my job, but there's a lot of people out there who judge you by what you believe, you know, and it's cost me. It's cost me a lot over the years, I can say that. But anyway, I spent a lot of money buying books and anything I could find on the topic I wanted to collect and have, you know, So this nine and eighty eight experience sort of was a eye opener for me, and I started making phone calls and I drink people, I drink counselors, I drink psychologists, you know, and as soon as they talked to me for twenty minutes, right, and it'd be a discussion. You know, this is what we do, of what we offer. We help these sort of people, but you know, we talk as soon as I tell them my story, I could start telling them. But as soon as I'd say there were beings in my room, or there were creatures in my room, there was something in my room physical, they'd be like, oh no, no, we don't deal with that sort of stuff. Sorry, And they wouldn't even try and refer you somewhere else. They'd just hang up on you. And it pissed me off, it really did. And I'm thinking, you call yourselves, you know, therapists and counselors or whatever, and you don't give a shit about someone that is telling you a story that you can't relate to or understand. So the last person I called was a psychologist in Queensland, and I remember him listening carefully and at the end he said to me, I was expecting the same thing. You know, I hang up at the end of it. But he said to me, look, I've been talking a lot of people and they're talking about this stuff that you're telling me now, and he said, and I think it's alien abduction or you know UFO Aian abduction stuff. There's a group in Sydney for me, and you should get involved with them, get in touch with them. So I thanked him and whatever. You know, he was the most help out of all of them. I ended up contacting that group and discovered that they were having their first inaugural meeting to name the group. I attended with two female friends of mine. During the meeting, they said, we're going to name the group. We're going to run a competition. You guys name it. The best name will get prize. There's three books here we want to give you as a prize, you know. So we ended up naming the group UFO Research Sydney and they gave us the book and it was accept that. Everybody went yet get perfect, nice good name. You know. Someone female stood up. Her name was Rebecca. I won't mention her second name, but she was from Blue Mountains and she said, oh, hang on a minute, it's not fair because you're looking at Sydney here UFO reached at Sydney. She goes, it should encompass the whole of New South Wales because I'm in the Blue Mountains. Yeah, and it made sense. She was one hundred percent right. And so it turned into UFO Research New South Wales, so instead of Sydney, it was New South Wales. And I was happy to hand over the books to her, but she refused, said no, no, no, you guys did it. It's just it's good to be for you to accept it and allow it and so on. So yeah, it worked out well. And then anyway, I got involved with that group, and I was involved for a while. Then I became a committee member, and I remember one day a couple of people in the crowd at a meeting, public meeting, they put their hand up and said, oh, you know, I've had these experiences. I don't know what they are, abduction experiences. And straight away they didn't want to know about it. The committee. All they were happy with is dealing with flights in the sky reports from the nineteen fifties and sixties. You know, oh there was a light in Gosford, you know, twenty years ago, and this is what it did, and so on. They weren't too interested in talking about the abduction field at all. And I remember sitting in on committee meetings where some people might send evidence in the form of a T shirt, say with stains on it, and say, look, I had these experiences and they put this liquid on me, and look at my shirt. It's been stained from that. And I've seen a committee member grab that shirt and throw it in the bin and make the comment, guys, you've got to admit these abductees are a strange group of people. So I went and grabbed that T shirt out of the bin and I've still got it to this day, and I'm talking from nineteen early nineties and I've still got it. I thought, you don't throw someone's evidence if you don't want to give it back to him, just mail it back to the person and say sorry, we can't do anything with this. So I started to see where they were, you know, where they their head was about that stuff, and they just didn't want to take it on board at all. So during that meeting where people put their hand up and said, oh, you know, I've had these experiences, committee members stand up and says, okay, we'll start abduction group AIL an abduction group, and Peter Cooury it can be the coordinator, he can run it. And I remember instantly standing up and put my AAA, hang on. I put my hand out like full stop, stop stop. I said to them, I don't know what I'm experiencing. I've just been told like a couple of weeks ago that this could be UFO alien stuff. I don't understand what I'm going through. How am I going to help anybody else? And they were like, oh, you probably understand it more. You know, you've you've been through it. Okay, So I became the coordinator for the abduction group. Now they didn't want to have a bar of it. They pushed it at arm's length, kept it completely separate from their meetings about UFOs and lights in the sky, and every now and then they get me to go up and just report cases, you know, people calling me and telling me their story, and they say, I'll just tell them, you know, share a couple of stories with us. Anyway, it bawled over to the point where Bud Hopkins, he was a pioneer in the field of abductions, AID and abduction's research, he came out to Australia. I had the pleasure of interviewing him before he gave his talk. Colleague of mine interviewed him when he gave his talk. It was all about abductions. So these committee members were like, oh shit, we got to get onto this. We've got to take control of this. So they tried to hijack the group from me, take it over, and they said to me overnight, they said, send us all the information you've gathered, send it all to us, give us people's contact numbers, everything. We're going to deal with it. And I was open minded to doing it because they were more experienced researchers. I thought, I thought they've been around for a while. But one of them made a comment and she was like vice president of the group. Her and another male actually formed it and all that. There was a lot of politics involved, but anyway, she actually made a comment at a public meeting and said, you know what, if your kids are experiencing this alien abduction stuff, just take them down to the Pentecostal church and let them run around the ass and they'll forget about it in no time. And I thought, well, great piece of advice. What if the parents don't want to go to church, what if they're Muslim, what if they're hind you know what I mean? You can't just tell people go to a Pentecostal church and run around the aisles and you'll be great, You'll feel great. So there come a time where all come to her head. And I decided after a committee meeting, I decided that no, I'm not going to give you the group handed over to you. I'm actually going to go away leave this group. I'm going to start my own group. And I went and seen the guy I interviewed Bud Hopkins with at eleven thirty at night. I dropped by his house on my way home and I walked open the door and I said to Mate, that's it done. Do you want to on board with me? And he said hundred percent. We started in the thirteenth of April nineteen ninety three. We started the UFA Experience Support Association, which was a nonprofit group, and we were fortunate enough that we were inundated with support. We had psychologists and psychiatrists, counselors, hypnotherapists, doctors, you know, like we had. Everybody wanted to jump on board. It was a good period because we had a lot a lot of support, professional support, and we started referring people to do regressions and we would pay for some of the regressions, if not all, the regressions. We'd pay for all of them, but sometimes we couldn't meet all of us. We'd share, we'd go three, we'd pay say seventy five percent, and they would pay twenty five. Because I didn't want to encourage people just to come and waste our money in the professionals' time and not input anything out of there, like not to cost them anything at all. And it wasn't a money making venture or anything. It was shared through different researches. It wasn't targeting, sending someone to make money from something was never about that. The reason I started the support group was to give other people like me a venue where they can contact people, talk to us and not feel judged. And we never judge. We just listened. That's all we did. Our therapy method was just listen. Whatever advice they ask you for, if you can offer it, If you can't, refer them to someone who can do a bit more work with them. That was all it was. And we had a really good success rate. I don't think I had you know, a person come and see us and walk away. God, this is bullshit. I don't believe this. You guys are great. I'd have couples come in with one of the partners having experienced the other one not, and you know what, lying in bed with someone and they're having an experience and they're trying to touch you, or to wake you up, or to get a reaction out of you, and they can't. You're just gone switched off. And then when you're back, you know, you're awake again, you're conscious, and they're telling you this story and you go, bullshit, I'm laying right next to you. I didn't see any I didn't feel anything. What are you talking about? I can understand that. And we'd have a lot of couples walk in with that mindset and I on was having an experience and the other one was just totally not wanting to know, not believing, and they'd walk out the door and they would shake my hand and say, Peter, I came here really angry, and I'm leaving with an open mind. You know, I will support her, I will do whatever. You know, we'll come back and attend more meetings. We had Late Line. I was at ABC Late Line or ABC, I mean not SBS ABC. They did a documentary when John Professor John Matt came out to Australia. He lectured at a hall where I spoke as well, and they came in a couple of days before and filmed the support group meeting at my house. And you know, people were saying how grateful they were just to have somewhere that they can turn to. So I started that and that was the first group of its kind in Australia. And I've got to say, look, I'm not bragging, but the fact is I was one of the first Australians to go public and put myself out there and make it. I was a big target because I'm talking early nineties. We didn't have the open minded that we have now in the social media that we have now and all the exposure. We didn't have the Senate inquiries. If anything, every media outlet, from radio, television, newspaper, every time they did a story on the UFO abduction topic, they would laugh it off at the end, snicker and laugh and make it out to be a joke. And I remember watching Oprah Winfrey Show once John macappeared on there with a couple of really credible witnesses. But another show she did was with couple who claimed to speak to aliens in their language, and they were blabbering and flabbering and making stupid things. And you know what, I was sitting here thinking to myself, I could catch them out. No, give me two minutes and I could catch these people out and tell you they're lying in And Oprah Winfrey after that show made the comment she said, I will never ever do another show on UFOs. And that's what these idiots do. They don't give us credibility, they take away from it. So what I would have done if I was Oprah, I would have got them to say the sentence and they were googling, you know, otle bit, you know, and they're saying, Oh, they're going to come and save us, And okay, you just said it in their language. Now can you repeat that same sentence, record them and see if the recording plays out the same. And I bet you it wouldn't. It'd be just you know, crap going on about bullshit. But anyway, that gets to me because the fake people of fraudulent people seem to get more airtime than the good people with good cases. Anyway, so we formed a support group. We started holding public meetings, started holding film nights, and we'd get full houses. There was a stage where we'd actually have double the number that we were allowed to have there. People would wouldn't mind sitting on the floor in the aisles or you know, ask us if we can put a second back to back Phil Knight or meeting just sow that ain't miss out. So it will become pretty popular and dominated the scene in Australia for a long time. And it got to a stage where my business changed, my income changed, and I couldn't pump, you know, put money, donate money or whatever to help out in that.
Speaker 3: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not at first. It feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems, from the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of arms Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We followed the rise, the ruin and the survivors left behind.
Speaker 1: But the danger isn't over.
Speaker 3: We tracked cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages, and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you. To Hidden Cults, new episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: I got injured at work. I got attacked and I was nearly killed. This is in nineteen ninety two now, and I know I've been rambling on for a while about other things, but this is the most all my experiences to me are important. But this is an experience that brought it all to the four because of the evidence that it had. Although the mark on my head and the one on my shind from my eighty eight experience were there as physical, it couldn't be scientifically. Sort of chase that up too much. But in ninety ninety to I was working in May. I was working at a friend's house. He got married, he was on his honeymoon. He was my best man at my wedding. Were friends for twenty two years, best of friends. He was on his honeymoon. I was renovating, helping him fix his house. Saved him about, you know, fifty five sixty thousand dollars in building work. And as I was working there, his dad wanted me to do work at his house. It was Duli kipency, which meant the house was stuck together with for wall down the middle split in the two houses. And he wanted a lot of work done for very little money. And I sort of said, it's going to cost you six times what you're offering. I can't do it. I'm too busy anyway, So he went and got other people and told them, oh, Peter was going to do the job for five thousand, I'll give it to you for five thousand, five hundred And they started to do the job and then realized they couldn't do it, and they went to rend Us. He met render a painted wall and the paint kept falling off. So I had to go over and show them how to do it, prepared it for and fixed it. So I went out of my way to help. And then as I left for three days and had to come back and pick up my tools and finish one little section. As I walked up the driveway, one of them says to me, are you stupid? Like what are you talking about? And he's like, you were going to do this job for five thousand dollars And I said, no, mate, I was going to do that job for twenty five thousand dollars. Oh maybe when he told you, you didn't hear the twenty you just heard five. And as I was saying that, there was a guy that one of the partners, this guy's partner that was questioning me, was washing some tools in a bucket at a tap and he was maybe about I don't know, eight meters away from me, less than ten meters. And as I'm saying, no, mate, you probably misheard him, I said twenty five. All I see is the guy launched a knife at me, and it hit me straight in my chest above my heart and wedged in my chest. So I looked at I look there, I must see a knife sticking out of my chest. And instead of like I've been concerned to leave it, let the doctors pull it out or something, I pulled it out straight away, and I threw it on the other side of my ute, my tray lane car. I threw it over so they couldn't get to it, and took a couple of steps towards the guy. He picked up a shovel. This is the guy who threw the knife at me. He picked up a shovel and swung at me, and I blocked it. He dropped the shovel and ran from behind. I didn't even see it come in. Another guy he had a long, longer shovel, and he just swung it over his shoulder, straight on the top of my head. Not flat edged, mind you, not at the base of you know, like at the flat end of the shovel, sharp edged. So I copped that corn over that shovel on the edge, right on my head. Second hit got me. By that time, I turned around and I saw the third swing was the shovel was up in the air coming down at me. So I blocked it, fractured my thumb in the process. He dropped the shovel and I grabbed him. I grabbed him by the shoulders. I had no strength. My knees went from under me. I thought I was going to die. I thought my head was I had blood anyway. As I grabbed onto his shoulders, like grabbed him by the shirt, I felt my knees go and I thought, I can't even throw a punchy go or head butt this guy or anything. I'm just going to drop. And I knew it was coming, so he's as I started to drop my knees went from under me. He grabbed the top of my head and pulled it and when he pulled it, it was like a fountain. Blood just shot out everywhere, covered me and him in blood. And so one of the guys that was with me in laborer, he ran in and pushed him away and grabbed him and he goes, you you're going to kill him, And the guy says, what do you think we're trying to do? Like there was an attempted murder. Anyway, cops get called. I walked down the driveway, I'm on the main road. I'm passing out like this, I'm covered in blood. I'm passing out, massive head injury and up in the ambulance. Now, when the coppers got there, they diverted some detectives from a drug raid. And when they got there, two detectives walked up the drive and they said they could see a die washing red liquid off him what allegedly could have been blood. They can't actually say, oh, yeah, it was blood because they didn't test it or see where it came from. So they said it looked like blood, but it could have been paint. But he was washing his hands and that was the guy who hit me from behind. Anyway, I'm in the back of an ambulance, gone to the hospital, and I'm passing out and coming to and it was two females, one driving, one in the back with me. And I can hear them saying, what a shame a young guy this like, look how young he is, and he's a hairline away from death. And that's what I could hear. When I'm lucked out, I couldn't speak say anything, you know, just listening to this, and I'll come in and out of consciousness. Anyway, I get taken a hospital. They shaved half my head, you know, and they stitch me up or whatever. And then two detectives go to my wife's my wife's work and pick her up. We got married in nineteen ninety years, so this is ninety two and now we're married for two years. They'd go, two female detectives picked her up, and she actually they went and spoke to her boss first, and then her boss spoke to her, so it was very official. So she thought I was dead. She thought, whatever happened to me, I was dead, And these female detectives take it to see my body, you know, or identify me or whatever. So all the way to the hospital, which would have been probably fifteen minute drive, She's like, my husband's dead, isn't he And they're like, look, we don't know. He's badly injured. We don't know where he's at at the moment. We haven't been updated. When we get there, you'll find out. So she walked in the room expecting to see me, you know, probably dead or dying. And that changed our lives. That incident actually changed our lives. And I remember my mate had come back from his honeymoon and he walked into the hospital and instead of asking me, Apete, are you okay? What did they do? You know, I'm going to go off. I'm going to smash them. That's what I would have done, or said, mate, anyone hurt you, I'm going to go and pay them back. But nah, his first question he asked. He didn't even like ask my wife. This was my best man at my wedding, you know, like family. He didn't say to my wife you are you okay? Do you need anything? You know, Pete, are you okay? Nothing? He just walked in and said, what are you going to do about my father? Because his father was the one that instigated it. All, and I said, tell your father to tell the truth, and he's got nothing to worry about. So when it went to court, my best mate's father stood up as a witness and said, I get sand in my eyes. I go blind. I see nothing in that accent. I see nothing. And the magistrate said, I don't accept your version of events. I think you're lying. Get out of the court. Remove him out of the court. So he didn't even tell the truth, you know, and that really pissed me off. Since that day, I have not spoken to my ex friend, ex best man since that day. We've never said a word to each other ever since. I'm not one to hold grudges like that. I can't forgive, but there's some things that are unforgivable. But anyway, so I was going through a lot of health issues, you know, like migrain's headaches. I was on medication, painkillers so on. So I wasn't working and for three years I didn't work, and it puts such a strain. We had just got a mortgage, and it puts such a strain on our marriage, you know, on our life on. But you know, she stuck solid at that time, and she'd go to work and we'd have to go up to the service station and give them a ten dollars silver coin that I had and get a ten dollar note so she can pay for a train ticket to get to work, you know, until we get a next paycheck. Then i'd go by that ten dollar silver thing back from the service station. Anyway, July twenty third, nine ninety two, I get up to take my wife driver to the station. I'm not feeling sick at all. I'd jump out of bed. You don't get out, jump in the car. She jumps in the car. We take off. I drive out of my driveway. I turned right, heading to there's like four houses, and then there's a crossroad and I've got to turn left. As I turned left into that street head into the station, I started to feel sick. Now, when I say sick, I started to feel nauseous. I really wanted to vomit instant. It just came up as soon as I pulled out on my street. And now the further I got from my house heading towards the train station, the more sick I felt, and the more I started vomiting. I was vomiting liquid yellow and green in color. Sometimes it had come out as yellow. Sometimes it had come out as green. Look that the drive from my house to the station, I reckon four minutes, four minutes at max. I could speed a little bit and make it in three. I reckon, but let's say four minutes. I must have stopped twenty twenty five times on the way. And the further I got from home, the more regularly. Like at first, it started, every say, fifteen to twenty meters, I'll stop and vomit. As I got closer to this, it'd be like every two meters, or you know, every five meters, i'd stop, move it a little bit a couple of meters, and then i'd stop, open the door again, and all this liquid. I don't know where it was coming from so much. Anyway, i'd dropped her off. She said, look, go home, lie down. If you still stick, go see your doctor. She leaves. I come home, and I'm getting sick. I'm vomiting on the way back home. But I noticed the closer I got to my house, the less frequent I would stop and vomit. And then when I came into my street, I didn't have to pull up. I didn't vomit anyway in my street, And as I pulled into my driveway. I felt fine, so I opened my front door, walking to my room, getting in under the put the quilt over me. And this probably would have been now five past ten past seven in the morning, and I'm lying in bed. I wasn't asleep. I was just lying there and I was thinking about why did I get so sick and now I'm not sick anymore? You know, I couldn't figure that out. And as I'm thinking that through in my head, I felt like something sat on my bed and I felt indentation in the mattress. I felt it. It was no doubt something or someone just sat on my bed so caught my attention. I went to sit up because I thought to myself, Okay, we don't have any pets. When I opened the door, did a cat sneak in? And I didn't realize because you know, I was thinking about this vomiting thing. Maybe I didn't realize. So when I sat up in my bed, I expected to be under the quilts, move the quilts off me, to sit up and maybe see a cat or a dog. Even I don't know the least I expected to see what was what I saw. My eyes are open. I sit up, and as I sit up, I'm no longer under the quilt. I'm on top and there's a female straddler, mere naked female sitting on top of me, completely naked, milky, milky white skin. Not a fault in a skin. I didn't see a mole. I didn't see a scratch. I didn't see a scar. Perfect skin, milky white in color, very very tall, and perfection. Perfection. Her body was just perfection anyway. She had a beautiful face, flawless again, whitish, flimsy hair. When I say flimsy, I don't mean hardly any hair on her. She had hair. It was thick, but when you look at the hair itself, it looked transparent. It looked see through, It looked That's why I say flimsy. You know, it didn't look solid like our hair does. It was sort of blowing back, and I compared it to Farri Faucet Majors from Charlie's Angels. How her hair, you know, sometimes that Chine would be blowing back a little bit and whitish in color, blondie white. She had. Her eyes were probably twice the size of human eyes. But when she reacted to what I did her eyes must have opened bigger, like even a human being. When you're shot and you open your eyes, they look bigger sometimes I say two to three times bigger than a human's eyes. Yeah, because when she was shocked, that did look like that, but maybe twice, just a bit bigger than twice the size. So very large eyes blue in color, beautiful, the most beautifulest blue you've ever seen. Her nose, she had a longer nose, not a big nose, because her face was elongated. She had protruding cheekbones. It was sort of thinned in at the bottom of the cheeks and then down to a chin. The chin wasn't pointed like a witch's chin, but it wasn't wide. It did narrow down a bit to a point to chin. I didn't see teeth or anything, but the lips were absolutely perfect lips, beautiful, absolutely stunning female. I noticed on the right side of the bed, like at my waist level, between my waist and my knees, aye around my thigh area. On the side of the bed was another female and she was Asian looking, darker, skin shorter, and she looked like she had a bit of a belly too. At the I thought oh, she's pregnant, but the way she was sitting it might have, you know, pushed it out a bit. She had like a black hair cage boy style cart you know, across the forehead, Asian looking skin color. Her eyes looked more like human to it than the other one did. But I could see a lot of black in her eyes. I could just see a little bit of whites on either end. Normal face, you know, normal features, normal mouth, everything. She was sitting down with her legs crossed under, not crossed, but bent behind her. So she was sitting down her butt on her calfs, and at one stage she was grabbing her ankles, like had both hands around her ankles. And at another time I saw her she had her hands on her knees clutched. The blonde female that was straddling me, I noticed when I sat up. When I first reacted to her, and I sat up, I went to sit up. I saw my astral body, or you could call it my soul. I saw it sit up. It just moved and sat I saw this transparent image of me, like a glass image of me, sit up, and it was between me and this female. And I'm looking at this thing. I could tell it was an image of me. And then through that image, I could see that blonde I could see her on the other side, So it was a fully transparent image. But I could tell that was me, you know, it was the soul. I don't know. All of a sudden I caught up and my physical body and my astral body became one again. And the second that happened, she cut the back of my head with both her hands. She locked her hands fingers together, cut the back of my head and brought me towards her left breast and buried my face in her breast. So I put my hands, both my hands against her body around a tummy area, and I pushed away and I was able to push away. Once again, she pushed my face back to her left breast and buried my face a bit deeper, like harder in there. Tried to push away, tried to push away, and then I had to foot use a bit of force to pull away. I was able to move back. Then the third time she did it, she pushed my face in her left breast and just buried my face in there. And I tried to push try. She was super strong. I could not push away from her and my face was buried like, I couldn't breathe. My nose was covered, my mouth was covered. I'm claustrophobic at the best of time. Look, I've been through robberies. I've had three times. I've had cho guns to my head, one shotgun, a revolver, and a pistol at three different times. Should have been killed, but luckily I wasn't. I think I've got good guardian angels. When she buried my face the third time, I just couldn't breathe. I was struggling to breathe. And when it's claustrophobia for me, it hits me quick. It's not like I can you know, I'll relax through a word, I'll meditate it. No, no, no, no, it's pretty bad anxiety. So I couldn't breathe. I couldn't push away from her. I panicked and while my face was buried in there, you know, a breast in my nose, in my mouth, and I opened my mouth and I just pinched off my teeth like you would pinch with your fingers. There was just a little pinch on the skin to let me go, you know, let me breathe. And I was still trying to push away, and I couldn't. But as soon as I pinched her with my teeth, she let go, and she had this shocked look about her, and that's where her eyes opened up and looked massive, and she looked over at the Asian looking female, and there was telepathic communication, instant telepathic communication, and it was he's done me strung. Something's gone wrong. This isn't like the last time he's done me strung. Something's gone wrong. And here I am sitting there, freaking out and thinking what last time? What the last time? You know? And as I'm doing that, I look at her and I don't see any mark on her, any blood, any cut. I didn't see anything where I took that little nip that, of course, But as soon as I took a nip of you pinched off my teeth and pulled away from her, I felt in the back of my throat, poured acid down the back of my throat, and it was burning like you would not believe. So I had this coughing fit, and I'm coughing. But then I'll see I can hear them communicating telepathically, and then she turns her attention to me, and I get a telepathic download, and it was basically things about my marriage future. I knew my marriage was going to come to an end at a certain time. I was told something about portals being opening in the future, twenty five years in the future, which would have put it what twenty seventeen, and I think that's when these things started happening. Hydro Colida and all this stuff opening. Crazy things are happening around the world. That's why we're seeing crazy where they were seeing crazy, crazy sort of creatures that were never seeing in our world, and now they're appearing and people are seeing them and reporting them. You know, I got told this would happen years ago, and I spoke about it years ago and said that in the future, you know, there will be these portals that and it'll bring things into our world that we've never seen before. You know, some are good, some are bad. Anyway, So I'm getting these coughing fits now, and they're really really hurting me. Like the way I'm coughing, it's hurting my throat, it's hurting my internal organs, and that I'm heavily coughing. I look up, they're gone, vanished. I didn't see them leave. I didn't see them come into the room. I didn't see them leave the room. I don't know how they got in or out, but just sat there for a couple of seconds, thinking what the hell just happened? And then I had the urge to use the bathroom. But before that, I thought, I'll go in the kitchen, I'll drink some water, eat some lebonese bread, thinking that whatever's in there, it'll absorb it. The bread will absorb and the water will wash it down. But as soon as I the water went down and hit the back of my throat, it was like you added fuel to the fire and it just erupted and the coughing would non stop for twenty minutes, and every time i'd cough, I'd cough for ten to twenty minutes straight. And by that time this lasted for three days, and at the end of it, my organs, every organ in my body muscle was ache insamon. You cough for twenty minutes at a time twice and you'll see you'll have how you feel. But I did this for three days, and every time I wouldn't cough all day, they'd be you know, an hour I wouldn't But once I coughed it'd be a ten to twenty minute cough. Anyway, tried to wash it down, it made it even worse. Got the urge to go to the bathroom. Went to the bathroom. And any man will tell you when they go to pe, you get a build up, then you get release. And as soon as I felt the build up, it felt like something had slashed my penis with one hundred raizors, like I had one hundred slashes, and it was burning so much. And when I had a look, I could see there were two hairs. One was like half wrapped around and one was like an s down the shark. But if you grab your fingernail and stick it in your skin and your hand, back of your hand or something, and you get that indentation, it goes a bit deeper into you. That's how they were on my private area. They were embedded in. They weren't just hairs sitting there and aren't just oh I put fall outer. These were embedded in. They weren't going anywhere unless they were removed, either by me or by a surgeon. Say so, as I'm in the bathroom, I can feel a slashing feeling. It looks like I've been cut and then I thought, okay, it must be the way these are dug into my flesh, you know, So I went to remove them. I started to try and remove the one wrapped around first because it was a smaller one, and I had tears running down my face, my eyes, I was crying. It was excruciating pain. It was one of the worst planes I felt in that area. And I tell you, I did kickboxing and other martial arts. I got kicked in the that region and one of my child making devices actually swelled up like a bigger than a tennis ball, you know, And I've felt pain down there, but it was nothing like this. This was just absolute pain. And so anyway, eventually got as I was taking them off. Actually I had tears running down my face. I was crying. Got managed to take them off, and straight away I'll put him in a plastic bag because I knew the night before my wife went to sleep, I had a shower, I went to sleep, nothing happened between us. We fell asleep and that was it. So I knew that these hairs had to be from what happened to me that morning. So I put him in a plastic bag, put a note on it the date at the time. You know what happened to females, one Asian, one blonde looking, and I just kept them And about nine nine o'clock quart a past nine, so I called my wife at work and we're talking, you know, for like a minute, and then she says to me, who am I talking to? I said, it's your husband, Pete, aren't. She goes, I'm got Pete. I can't even recognize your voice. And I said, yeah, I've been coughing. Maybe that's why. And as I'm talking to her, mind you, I'd break into out coughing, and I'd cough for a while and I'd have to stop and try and get a word intill it. Just give me a few minutes. And I said to her, I said, look, I'm going to tell you what happened to me. When I tell you relate this coughing fits to her, I'm going to tell you. She goes, okay, so she come home. What happened. I'm not ready to talk about it yet, okay. No. Aries took me three weeks to get the courage. I think it was in August around the twenty first or twenty or twenty first that I got the courage and I did feel guilty. I got to admit. You know, how you're going to tell your partner how two females in your room appeared and disappeared? You can't explain. One thing I did to mention was the blonde towards the end or at one stage she touched her stomach and pointed up to the sky. I didn't know what that meant at the time, but later on speaking to people, and I said, would have been telling you she's going to be before she's pregnant, or we'll be pregnant, she'll have a child up there, whatever. But I just thought I pointed out because down the track it was, you know, relate to me that way. But anyway, it took me three weeks to tell her what happened. When I did, her reaction just shocked me. She was just so totally open minded about it, and she was like Peter. She said, look, you drove me to the station. You were sick as a dog, you were vomiting all the way. She said, there's no way you're going to go home after being sick and vomiting and walking at seven in the morning and call a girl hookers or some people have accused me of calling prostitutes over. Yeah, I've just been vomiting. The next thing I want to do is have two girls here to kiss and whatever after I've vomited. Oh my god, I think about that. Some of the explanations to explain my story are far more crazier than my story itself. But anyway, so her reaction was like, you didn't instigate it, you didn't invite him in there. They did it. You're a victim. And I never looked at it that way. I never thought about it that way. And I have a lot of people now when I did podcasts, they comment and they say Peter was a sexual assault victim. And I don't know if I can use the word, maybe I'll use grape instead of the word. You know, it was a sexual assault thing and whatever. So after discussing it with her, she accepted it moved on. You know, it was experienced that I had a couple of years later, there were two female producers here and they wanted to do a film documentary film about my case, and they were in my house talking. I had Bill Chalker here as well. He was the one who wrote the book Here of the Alien. As we're talking, they were more interested in buying these T shirts that I had to give to the producers at Channel seven who were gonna roll with this film. The T shirt had about twenty faces of an alien and it says the many moods of an Alien, but it was just one face, one expression. It was funny for the time. As we're talking, I could one of them just piked up and said, you know what, Pete, if this is really happening to people and it's a real thing, there should be physical evidence. She goes, you know in rape cases, assault cases, and that there's always evidence, whether it's blood, skin, hair, semen. I said, and I'm glad she said hair, because I said, do you want to see evidence, I'll show you evidence. I walked, walked into another room, grabbed a sample, walked out and showed it to her. And to her she looked, oh yeah, she read the note on there. Okay, yeah, two hairs in there. Bill Chalker, who's got a scientific background, his ears pricked up. Now. Bill had written two books. One was The OS Files, released in the nineties, I think, and then Hair of the Alien, which was released in two thousand and five. My nineteen eighty eight experience is in the ODS files. Bill wrote it up in the OS files, so he was very aware of my eighty eight experience. So he's sitting here and he's like, Peter, why haven't you told me about this ninety two case with the sample? I said, Bill, my nineteen eighty eight story, he's a can of worms. This is something else altogether, like and you know, if I didn't have the evidence, I wouldn't have gone public with that story because I know they're going to sexualize it straight away and make out like it's fantasies and so on, fancas in the mind whatever. So anyway, I said, yeah, I made it. You know, it happened, and this is the samples I got. And he was like, okay, you know, let me do some work and I'll see what I come up with. And it took six years. I got a pall from him and he asked me if I was interested in having the hair tested, and I said, yeah, sure, I'd love to. And I had the other group that I was involved in. They came and interviewed me and myself, my wife, the guy I started, Jamie, his name was the guy started the support group with and his partner. We decided we didn't trust that group much, but we wanted the case sort of document it somehow by a researcher. But we made some minor changes. We didn't mention the hair, but we noted it. We wrote, we wrote a letter and four of us signed it that we would make some changes. We won't tell them that the whole truth to the story. It was just to have something documented to say that, yes, it was looked that. When Bill called me and said he had a you know, it's called the Invisible College APEG, a nominally physical evidence group. He had some people work who worked for CSIRO at the time, and they were at the tail end of the careers, and you know, they were interested in working on made and abduction stuff. And he said, these people are willing to test your sample if you want to take the risk. I said, risk, I know exactly where that sample came from. Mate yep, come and take it. So they came and took the sample, did some tests, came back, took a hair sample from my partner, took sample from me, got a couple of phone calls back saying that they're finding some really unusual DNA and what they basically found there was three stages to the testing and they tested the root. Lucky for me when I when I retrieved these hair samples, one of the samples had a root and it was the very thing flimsy, and I assumed it was from blonde. I knew it was from the blonde. The other hair that was shorter. To me with the naked eye, it looked thicker, it looked darker, definitely thicker and darker, and I thought it was from the Asian female. I thought I got a sample from each one. But Bill assures me they looked under the microscope whatever, and they reckon it could be one piece with the other. I said, I can't understand that because the pitch I have in my head is one was transparent, the other one wasn't and it was darker, you know, like I still believe that. And anyway, we can't agree on everything, I guess, but yeah, what they found was in the root of the hair they found the rarest a rare basque Gaelic DNA like blonde, Scandinavian, tall blue eyes, fair skin light skin lightish hair, whether it was red or blonde or white whatever. They came across all this stuff. And then when they tested the shaft of the hair, which should have yielded the same DNA sequence. They found the rarest Chinese mitochondrial DNA, which is like, I think there's like four people on the planet or something like that that have something similar or close to it. Very rare, very rare. And when I spoke about this in nineteen ninety three, I had a panel of people experts come out sit down at it across the table. I sat on a chair across from them, and they bombarded me with questions and taking notes and so on. And I remember saying to I'm clearly saying to them, whoever made these beans made them for a reason. And they're like, what do you mean? And I'm like, well, I think they were made to breed with us. They were made to have babies, you know, to create made that comment, you know, just to throw it out there, but I didn't realize the implications later. I didn't know about cloning, cloning. Wasn't even happy. I think Dolly the sheep was cloned. What ninety three and then things started. The Aelians claimed to claim the baby. Bill Clinton, as president, put a five year ban on human cloning, which I think expired a long time before the five years, and I think there are clones being made anyway, that's another issue. So they found two different DNAs in the one hair, which obviously can suggest cloning techniques here. And then about six months after they released these results, there was an article in a scientific journal that was talking about hair implants and splicing the hairs and putting them in and so on. And then the scientists were also interested in my scoop mark he'll so quickly, and they said to me, if it ever happens again, and it's red, draw take a swab, you know, take a sample, secure it. And they said it could revolutionize surgery if it he'll so quick without stitches. And about six months after that, liquid band aid come out. And when I first saw liquid band aid, I thought, maybe that's not going to help you heal quicker, but it'll seal the wound. So all this stuff was happening just before things came out. Like I was talking about this, not knowing where it was going, but just mentioning it. So they found, Yeah, they found two different DNAs, one blonde scanner look in the other one Asian, the rarest of its kind lineage, and in the one hair. And then they did a nuclear testing for the hair and they found a c c R five gene dilution, which if you don't have that gene, you're not susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases or you know, chicken pox, measles, HIV. And it wasn't just one deletion, there was two deletionions, so it made it more interesting. So yeah, it caught the attention of some of the scientific community, not everyone, because a lot of people, you know, unless it's perief, you dud. And you know what, I wish there were enough people out there to pre review it, to write it up in a journal somewhere, But it did appear in the International UFA Reporter on the front page with the case and the DNA testing report, and it was one of their best sellers for that in the history. I didn't need any of those results to prove to me what happened, but it actually strengthened my case. It gave me something to ground it in. I had the courage to go and speak out before the testing happened. It seemed that the testing supported my version of events that there must have been a noughty looking female and an Asian female in my room. Otherwise, how would I obtain those hess that the samples, like, where can I get it from? You can't go out of Sydney and pluck someone's hair and just expect to get really, you know, extreme DNA. I didn't need any of that to prove it to me, but it was good to prove it to everybody else. Since a nineteen ninety two experience, I've had a number of others. I had one in ninety six where I was taken floated through my mirror in my bedroom. My bedroom's two rooms. One has my bed in it and the other one has a built in wardrobe and on sweet with a bath and so on. I remember my partner was lying next to me, and I was trying so hard to touch her and I couldn't move, and I was trying to move my little pinky finger just to touch her. And I could touch her shirt, but I couldn't, like Cooke, you know, get pushed against her and wake her up. And I remember floating. And as I was floating up off the bed, like I could feel myself like there was an air cushion under me and it was lifting me. As I felt that I'm looking at the you know, looking ahead, and I see out of my mirror, it's like a four door glass mirrored wardrobe, floors, ceiling, heavy doors, very heavy doors. And as I like I'm looking, I'm closing my eyes, squinting and trying to see. I see figures short hooded gorilla looking guys. I see a whole bunch of them coming through the mirror. And as they came through the mirror and started to get closer towards me, I realized it wasn't a group of them, it was only three, but there was another three reflections in the mirror, so I thought it was a group. As they got closer to me, one stopped at the foot of the bed and one was on either side. So one was on my wife's side of the bed and I was worried that they're going to do something to her. And one was on my side between the window and the bed, standing to my right. And I'm already feeling this air pushing and thing like lifting me up. And then I start moving forward my feet first towards the other room, and there's an archway, so I'm going towards the archway through the room, and I'm heading to the mirror, and I'm looking at this mirror and I can see the mirror shimmering as if it was as if it was like made of water and you touched it and it made it move. I see the first being go through and I see like an haaze around him, like his body, it was like static around his body. And then he goes through, and as he goes through, I see his back fade away, and then my feet right behind him. My feet go in and as my feet went in up to say, just below my knees, halfs went in my shin just under my knees. I felt like I had just jumped in jelly, in a hot jelly, as if you had a current running through this jelly, and when you went through it, you got buzzed a bit. It wasn't a bad feeling, It's just, you know, you felt a buzzing feeling. And I went right through, and as my body was going through, I was looking. And then as I got up to my chest, I looked at my face the reflection on my face, and I was in total, total, absolute, total shock. Like I could see the look on my face. I was like, he's going on, you know, crazy, I've gone through to the other side. And I don't have a recollection of what happened, where I was taken, how long I was taken. All I know is I was back in my bed. As soon as I was back in my bed, I wake up my wife and I was like, did you say any of that? Did you hear any of that? She's like, NA, what happened? I said, Oh my god, I try to wake you up. I couldn't wake you up. You know, Da da da. That was nine in ninety six.
Speaker 5: Do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The AX is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Michah Hanks, and Christina Gomaz. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku NXDB, follow our Facebook group unex Network, Pie the podcast on her, Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast.
Speaker 6: It's Tide.
Speaker 5: It is the.
Speaker 6: Axe axe Ax.
Speaker 1: There's been other experiences, and there was one that I've been speaking about lately that broke me in pieces I hadn't experienced. Two thousand and eight, I was in a craft and it was a weird looking craft that was like a building almost. It was that big. I was on this table and I could notice that the walls and the ceilings and the floors there was no edges to them, there was no corners. It was all blended into each other. And I couldn't see any joints, any seams, any corners. The table I was on felt like it was floating, but I don't think it was. I think it was connected blended into the floor, and that because I could see another table on the other side, and I couldn't see it perfectly because there were things in the eight, but I could tell at points where it was like blended into the ground, so it came out of the floor. I'm lying there and I can see to my left a window, or a couple of windows, probably two or three windows, one opposite my head, and then the other two, say towards my feet, but further down, and then a third one which I could partially see, and they were long sort of rectangle windows, black tint, heavy black tint, and it could have been It looked to me like it was a building because the walls were the brightest white, eyes white, cleanest white I've ever seen on a building. It looked to me like could have been a craft, but it looked like a building. As we're moving through the sky before I saw this other building where we're moving, and I could see lights moving past us quickly. And I'm not I'm not saying their planets or anything were up there. I don't know. It could have been other objects, but there was a lot of them and I could see them going past us. Now, whether they were moving in the opposite direction, I don't know. But I could see a lot of lights just flashing by, were going by, and I could see something going our way, heading towards our way as well. We got closer to this building that I described with the windows, and we sort of banked right up against it, against the window, so it was window to window. And the next thing I remember, I see myself coming through the roof of a building like I could physically. I could see and feel that my jaw, my nose went through the ceiling first then my eyes my ears, and I felt it. And as I looked through and my eyes went through and I could see instantly I saw a woman in her bed. She should have been in her forties, South American or Italian looking. She had black hair just passed her shoulders, one too long and not short, laying in a bed and looking up directly straight at me, petrified. The look on her face was heartbreaking. And every time I talk about this, I get upset, and I'm going to try not to, but I can't guarantee it. It's just it's just an emotional reaction that I have. I don't know why, and I've talked about it lately a couple of times, and I don't know why. But anyway, if it happens, it happens. As I'm coming down, floating down towards her, I could see she was panicking more and more. The look on her face was more. She was getting more and more scared and petrified and panicking, you know. But she couldn't move. I could tell she couldn't move. And as I got low and closer to her, I was right above her bed, and I got to a point where I was about six inches from her face, and I remember looking at her her face and I saw tears run down both sides of the corner of her eyes run down and like I mean running, not just that a tear, It was just tears running. She was crying and it broke my heart. I remember looking at her, inches away from her face and saying to her, I am so so so sorry, and I said so three times, I am so so so sorry, and bag I'm back, I'm back in my bed, I'm okay. And nothing. You know, I don't have a memory of anything checked sexual happening. All I know is that she was in tears, and I felt heartbroken for her, and it really upset me. I've had a number of alien experiences, some of them are being sectually. I don't care. I can deal with it. But this thing, because it was another human and it wasn't like she was interacting because she wanted to. It wasn't like, you know, we met, we had a date and we were doing this. It was just bought onto her without her consent, and it really, really to this day it breaks me. Now years later, I was reading a book. Look, I thought it was Richard Dollar, but it could have been David Jacobs, and I am going to look and I'm going to confirm it, and I'm going to put it out there for people to see it. I was reading this book and I remember thinking, oh, I don't know. It might have been a threat by David Jacobs. And I'm reading and thinking, oh, I don't know, a bit flimsy whatever. And then I come to this chapter and it had this woman relay in a story and it was the story I just told you, a man coming through the ceiling, coming down towards her. She's petrified. The man hovers above her, inches above her face, and she's crying. And then she says, the man mouthed to me, didn't speak, but mouthed it and said I am so so sorry. And that broke me. That just and you know what, it could have been some other person that happened to, because I'm sure they don't just do it to one person and stop. That's it. One way. They do it once and never do it again. Could have been another person that happened to and they're describing their experience. But for some reason, I just felt the connection and I thought, oh my god, is this the same person? And that here in that side of it really got me. Yeah, and it still does. And yeah, so a lot of people have said to me, oh, you should go and find her, see if you can track it out. No, I don't want to do that. But if that person was traumatized by that anyway, and do I want to bring all that back? And look, people are aware of my case. So if the researchers who wrote the book, or if the lady hears my story and she hears me talk about this and she wants to contact me, fine, but I'm not going to chase down someone and you know, bring that onto them. You know, I've had other experiences that you could call high strangeness. We've had dost in our house since the first day we moved in here. We bought a house in another suburb and I bought it with my brothers, and one day, a couple of weeks after we put the deposit, I paid the deposit on the house. I'm driving through the street where I am now, where I'm living now, and I went into a driveway to chuck a utune in a little truck. I was driving and I saw a sign. You couldn't see the house. It was covered in brush, just bush all out the front, you could not see the house. And I saw it for sale sign and I saw this guy walking out the driveway and I said to him, is a house still for sale? And he said, nah, mate, I'm going now to the roots. They take it off the market. We don't want to sell anymore. I said, look, give me a chance. I'll have a look now quickly, if you don't mind, and if I like it, I'll bring my fiance and we'll have a look. And this is in nineteen eighty eight. He was like, yeah, sure, all right, come in had a look. You know. I fell in love with the place that evening. I bought her and her best friend. And as soon as we've pulled up out the front, you could not even see the house. She said to me, Peter, this is where I want to live. It just drew us to it. It just called us, basically. So I said to my brother's look, keep the deposit on the other house. I'm just going to buy my own house. They weren't happy about it, but you know, anyway, we ended up buying this house. And the first night that we spent here, we actually rented the place. And then the first night we spent here before we got married, wanted to renovate and do some painting and so on. We were sitting in the in the room i'm sitting in now actually, but it was all different. It was archway in another room and an archway into the kitchen. It's all open planned now. So we're sitting here and this is the first night we ever stayed at this house. We here like a soldier, like it was only one one person, but it sounded like we're wearing heavy birds and just didn't give a shit if you were in the house and heard them all night. It was like m dumb, dumb, heavy footsteps walking and heading towards us. And when it got to the archway and it could see us basically, or you know, it knew we were there, it stopped. You couldn't hear footsteps anymore. And we looked at each other and she was like, oh my god, whatever it is, it's watching us. It knows we're here. So we thought at first when we heard the footsteps, we thought it was, you know, a squatter broke in while the house the house was empty. I think for two weeks we thought someone broke in, you know, they know how to get in. Although everything was deadlocked and so on, but there was no one in the house at all. So when we moved in, we were here for probably two weeks. She was cooking something and she asked me to go out to the shop and get some ingredients. As I walked out the door, two minutes later, she heard footsteps walking through the house and she's like, oh, Peter must have forgot he's wallet or something. He's come back to get it. And as she turns around to see if it's me or you know, to see me, she said, she sees a guy walk across the hallway, across the archway from her. So this guy's walking in the lounge room. There's a dining room, and there's in a kitchen, and there's two archways between her and this being entity, ghost whatever. She looks and she sees a man walk across, and she described him. She said he looked like Abraham Lincoln in that he had the top hat, he had thick hair, he had a beard, he was wearing black, like an undertaker, and his coat was had the tail, the long tails on the coat. And it walked past and sort of looked towards her and kept walking towards a mirrored wall. I got home, probably twenty minutes later. I got home and I walked in the door, and she was stuck. She had her back to the kitchen bench, ch haded, her hands glued glued in the kitchen on the kitchen bench. She was shaking like a leaf as soon as I opened the door, and she knew it was me. She's like, Peter, there's a man in the house. And you know, my reaction would have been, what man in my house? So I wanted to just drag this guy out on the street and give him a couple and sort of send him on his way. But I searched the whole house and there was no one there. I looked under tables, in drawers, behind curtains. I did it all, you know, just to give her a piece of mind. And funny thing though that room there was a mirrrored wall in the lounge room and the other wall behind it was to a spare room. And when we had our child, our first child, Stephen, he would be he had troubled sleeping and we had to take him to a place for a couple of nights. She went with him, and they train knew how to get him to sleep. Properly. When he'd be in our room, I could it sleep And I was used to start get up for work at about five five point thirty, so I'd go and sleep in that spare room, and every time, without fail, every time I slept there, I'd get scratches or like on my legs, on my arms, and couldn't figure out why. So whenever I got these scratches, my wife and I would walk into that room and dress on that mattress like around whether scratches happened. We just to see if there's a pin, a needle, something sharp sticking out, and you know, when I'm lying there scratching me nothing, we couldn't We couldn't find anything. But it always only happened in that room. Now, later on we renovated. It's an open plan thing now. But twenty twenty, it was first of the first twenty twenty, so New Year's Day, New Year's Eve, I did a event of fireworks out on the harbor and so on, and come home and I was sitting here in and I was watching TV for all I hyped up, you know, New Year's Eve. So it was about four point fifty five in the morning, five to five in the morning, and as I'm sitting here, I felt I'm sitting in the same spot now, like I'm in the exact same spot now, and I felt something like acid burn, like it was burning, a really acidy burn on my legs. I had a look and I could see scratches, and I could actually one of the scratches. I got a UFO tatoo around my ankle on the inside of my right leg, and the scratch went straight through halfway through that ufo. It's like a cardoony UFO went straight through it. And as I was watching it, I could see this scar then this scratch moving like going up my leg very slowly, but it was moving. So I got my my phone and videoed it, and in the video you probably see it moved two mill and it stops. I think once it realized I was filming or something, it just didn't want to give me the evidence. But there was this massive scratch on my leg and then up on the inside of my knee. I felt burning there and when I looked, there were three claw marks scratched down my leg and then on the back of my leg. I've got an I've got a DNA tatoo. And it's like old. Right on the back of my calf, I've got like an old, tattered DNA, and then on the sides of it there's strands of DNA coming out that look more modern and more clean. And then I've got the head of a creature, an alien with big eyes. It's like it's DNA new and old, forming a new being, you know, a new civilization. My scratches went all the way through that, all the way up from the my keelees top of my heel, all the way to under my knee at the back on my calf. Now, that year, my dad passed away, and he passed away on my son's birthday, about four point thirty in the morning on that same day, twenty first September, he passed away. And you know, I did to know if that the first of the first twenty twenty having this thing happened. So anyway, moving on last year, twenty twenty four, my partner is here. This isn't new We went out. I didn't work last year for New Years. For the first time in so many years, I didn't do New Year's Eve. We went out, came back home, and we're sitting here and I've just gone, oh, you know, wow, it's Bernie. I've got Bernie. And she's sitting right next to me, and I put my leg out in front of her to check the sea and she's like, oh my god, babe, you got scratches appearing. As I'm looking at now, I can see scratches appearing on you. And you know what. In twenty twenty, I had been working, so I was standing up a bit and I thought, could it be my legs got a bit inflamed, you know, fluid, But it's never happened to me before. Anyway. Four years later, on the same day, the first of the first just a couple of hours apart, she's looking at it and I think she filmed it on her phone, but she was watching these scratches appear on my leg. Now, since then, I've had scratches on my back. I've had a bite mark, which I've got a photo of. It's a bite mark on my left should at the back on my back of my shoulder. That sort of stuff concerns me a little bit more than the alien stuff. I don't know, maybe I don't understand it, and anything we don't understand. With fear, I've had a lot of people say to me, Oh, look, just they're trying to give your heads up on things. Just ask them to do it in another way. When it happened this year on the same day, I was really concerned because my Mum's in a nursing home and I'm thinking, oh, no, twenty twenty four is it going to be? Is this telling me something's going to happen to my mum. So she's still around, thank god, not in a good healthy position. You know, she's not doing really well. Her conditions pretty pretty bad. She's like a log in a little bed that they wheel around. It's the only way she gets around. It breaks my heart. It's coming to what I'm now where my ex and I I have to sell the house and give her her fifty percent share. It's a break in my heart because I bought this house and paid it off, finished paying her off in twenty fourteen, and I thought we'd have this house forever. I wanted to give it to my kids eventually. But this is the house where I had my like my parents' house where I had my nineteen eighty eight experience is still there. My brother lives there. This one I'm going to end up there's no way I can get the money to pay her off, so I'm going to have to sell it. It has break in my heart that I have to lose the room where my ninety two ninety six experience happened. You know, I'm going to do my best to try and keep it. I was never in the UFO filled for money never. If anything, it cost me money out of my pocket, and now I'm in a situation where financially I'm not in a position to even get a loan to pay her off. I've had a lot of injuries and they've caught up with me, so I can't do that much work. I remember Professor Mack and Hopkins both saying to me, it's so admirable for you to start a support group to help other people when you're going through the same thing and you've had no one help you, and here you are setting up a support system to help others. And Professor Max said to me another comment he made and I'll quote him on this one, May you rest in peace. Harvard were trying to sanction him and I will giving him a hard time, you know, trying to sack him and shut him down and shut him up. I remember they had many many judging panels and someone to get rid of him. But I remember him saying to me, Look, Peter, I'm a tenured professor. I can study wherever I like because they cannot say a thing to me, he said, But what concerns me? He goes, I'm not worried about me. I'm sixty six. I think he was sixty six at the time. Because I'm sixty six years old, I'm at the tail end of my career. I don't care because I worry about you. I worry about you so much because you're young, You're coming up through this now, and you've got a big target on you. And he goes, but if anybody can do Peter Kury can do this. I've got confidence in you and that just like having Professor Mack's support, I've got Bill Chalker. He supports me to the hill. I've met some really high profile people in this field that have been so caring, loving and giving to me that there's nothing else I get out of it. It's the respect and support I've got from all these good people who have had no reason to, you know, be my friends, or they're just researchers. They do a case and they move on, but Professor Mack would come over and spend all his free time and his partner Dominic at the time, with us. We travel, we go places. You know, we loved each other's company. Bud Hopkins, he attended a conference and he went and sat at my desk and although they wanted to move him because he was doing autographs in that and they didn't want my group advertising to be shown all over the media, and he said, no, I feel comfortable he's sitting with. Peter came down to my house. I've had multiple international speakers. I had Stephen Bassett from Disclosure. He stayed at MAUS for three days and he lectured in my lounge room to fifty people about the Disclosure project. And you know he made comments back then. I mean, I love the guy, but he made comments then that in twelve months where this is in early two thousands, just after the Twin Tower attacks, because I know he was freaking out. He had his car parked outside his friend's house and after ninety eleven, anybody who left the car more than three days in one area at one spot, the government would just tow it. So he was trying to ring his strength to organize a key, to get the key to his friends, to his frength to move his car so that doesn't get it total impounded and so on. So yeah, he's given a talk and he said, within twelve months, disclosure is going to happen. We're going to know the truth. They're going to tell us everything. And I remember just interrupting in Saint Stephen. I've been holding my breath for a long time. I'm not holding it anymore. I've got a breathe, mate. I said, it's not going to happen in twelve months. And here we are twenty twenty six. Yes, we've had Senate inquiries. Yes, we've had whistleblowers, We've had government officials saying yet these things exist. We've seen videos where military Air Force released I don't know why we need to wait for the United States of America to say. And apparently now Russia has just released some declassified some of the UFO documents over the last few days. So let's see how that unfolds. But why do we need America to say to us, no, you know this is happening. Okay, it's real, everybody, this is what we want to do. That's never going to happen. If it's going to happen, disclosure is going to happen, it will be on the terms of the aliens. They'll be like, Okay, guys, we've had enough of you stalling. These people are ready to know. We're going to tell them. You know what. I think it might cause a lot of friction in society, in religion, in the financial stuff. I can see that. But once we get over it and understand what just happened, and we realize what's happened, I think, Okay, religious people are going to call them demons without a doubt. But I'm sick and tired of waiting for a government to tell us. In a particular government. We've had the French government, Belgium, Mexico, numerous countries that have come out and said, yep, they exist, this is what's going on. Like look at the Virginia case in Brazil. Professor John Mack worked on that, interviewed the kids. Look at aerial case, the school with all the kids, you know, a couple of hundred kids seeing these craft land beings. Get out. Look at Westall in Melbourne, craft lands in the school beyond the school, two hundred and fifty three hundred kids see it, Teachers takes photos, camera gets taken away from them and disappears. And now it's all escalating. It's coming out of the woodworks now and there's been TV shows made about Westll in Melbourne. There's witnesses that are in our older age now and they're coming forward about it. Maybe these aliens were doing this for kids in schools so they can get it in their heads young and get that whole idea spread around. And let's face it, with social media, internet, television ads now you've got a lot of television ads that are you know, UFO alien involvement there, and it's it's just everywhere in your face now. So I think as a human race we might struggle religiously with it. The religious side will probably be the hardest thing to get through. That's when it's going to split and divide people into the ones who are going to go religiously and the ones who are going to go Okay, they're here, let's see what they have to offer, and that's what we've got to look forward to. People sometimes think that if you've had multiple experiences, you're lying. It's the other way with me. I think if you've had one experience, you've probably dreamt about something. When you have multiple experiences, that's when you're having real encounters that doesn't happen just once, doesn't happen by accident. And they target people for a reason, and they could follow you through generations.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And you know what, I get a lot where someone will share their experiences but kind of leave out the ones which are truly bizarre or don't conform with other experiences. And I say to them, listen, if it happened and you think it's connected, share it without it. I guarantee it. You know, there's there's probably someone else out there which is also holding back because even though UFOs ned in contact is strange in any case, but it seems to be a little bit more accepted than some of the slightly more bizarre things. But again it's it's all part of one giant puzzle.
Speaker 1: Well, it's so something, so new, and we don't understand that. Anything we don't understand, we fear. But this is like what you think they're going to come in a UFO take you, get you through your wall, you're ceiling. However they do it to get you in that craft take you do things bring you back, and that's it, like there's no other things attached to this experience. Of course there is. And the more bizarre, look, I was sitting here one day and my dog started freaking out. When I say freaking out, she just stood on the lounge and just looked. She was like a pointer dog, you know, those hunting dogs that just when they lock on. But yeah, she's looking into my bedroom. And I got the door slightly opened, probably about you know, six inches open, and my dog's look in there. She come down. She stood next to me on the side of the lounge where I'm sitting down, but she wouldn't go beyond past the coffee table. That was like something was scaring her. And my dog was running my room, running back out there was something there. So I decided I took a video of her how she was reacting. She was so strange. And then I took couple of a video and a couple of pictures of my bedroom door, and all of a sudden, I noticed my bedroom door had opened wider. And when I looked at the pictures, my dog was standing there like she would not move past the coffee table to get anywhere near my bedroom and we're still in the lound room. You're halfway in the lound room. And as I looked at the photo and I was zoomed in, like I could see the door was open more and there was an alien standing there, like big head, big black eyes, and it had its arm out and it was holding the door. So when I was in Canada, Luigi Vendtelli was showing me a footage of this lady who had a dog that was reacting strangely. Something happened. I don't if someone tried to break in her house but the lock or she had to break into her house because she lost the key, I'm not sure, but the door was damaged and the lock was removed, so there was a hole in the door, and she said her dog was fixated, just looking and I thought, yeah, it could be someone perving, you know, our guy walking past looking through the keyhole, going oh, yeah, there's a woman in there wherever. But she said she'd never seen her dog act the way it did. And then when she a phone and took a photo through the keyhole or through the hole, there was something on the other side that looked a bit ailing alike, you know, the big eyes, goldish looking in color. I think, so I said to him, I've got He goes, please can you send it to me. I just want to compare it. He goes, I'll do some stuff with it and i'll send it back to you. We'll see how that goes. He's making a movie at the moment about Bobblaza, and that should He told me it should come out in America in March. He's not too sure about Australia. He even looked at the photo and straight away he said, this alien is actually his arms are crossing his holding the door, and I'm like, that's what I thought. And then he goes, jeez, look how big the head is and how big the eyes are. And that's my dog reacting to it. That caught my attention. It wasn't even me looking and going, oh is that nail? It was my dog's reaction. I can send you a couple of days. You'll freak out. You'll be like, the dog is onto something. It's crazy. That's why there's this high strange and stuff that happens. It may seem paranormal, as in ghosts and stuff, but it's all interlinked. It's all connected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, is it always the same. It's like it's like a big giant bubble where all this stuff is incorporated. Now, Peter, what I will do is I will make all your links available so people can reach out to you, and I'd also put links to Bill Chalker's book The Hair of the Alien, DNA and Other Forensic Evidence of Alien Abductions. There has been quite a bit of testing on the hair, possibly without naming any names. Could be further analysis.
Speaker 1: Yes, but as necessarily in the scientists saying there may not be much to work with, and if there is, it'll only be from the root. You won't get both DNA's because it wasn't That sample was from the root, not the shaft. But he said to me it was closer to the roots. I'm hoping that it was root and shaft and they may get the same read out, you know what I mean. You know what's funny too, A lot of people saying to me, are I bet you you don't have the hair. Look, it's been tested, it's been put out there, it's in books, everything, and people still say, by I don't believe that he's lying about the test. Where's the evidence, where's the testing? It's in the book, it's all there, the whole procedure. So yeah, well we'll just see what happens with this if it's with this sample that I have. But a lot of people question I where you don't have the hair anymore. I'll bet you, you know, like there be derogatory, and I'll say no, no, I do have a piece of the hair and I still do it. And I didn't have that for ten years. Ten years. Bill Chalker had the sample with him, and then the sample that they want to test now that's in a little tube. The head scientist told me years ago, twenty eight years ago. Mate, he said to me, I'd put it in my I got a little bit. It's in my safe. It's in a cool area in my safe. He said. You never know in twenty years what we could do with DNA, he said to me. At the time, he goes like, DNA is in its infancy stage. At the moment, we're just crawling with it. We don't know. We have an egg started walking. We were hoping that, yeah, this sample might create a clone or something. But I don't think it's strong enough enough DNA in there to do that. But I'm interested to see. But yeah, after twenty eight years and many many requests for Bill to give me, to get me that sample that was in the safe. The scientist forgot about it, kept saying no, no, I don't think something. Peter's wrong, and I was like, no, no, no, I'm not wrong. And then recently, after I did the area fifty two podcasts, he reached out. The scientist reached out to Chris Ramsey and sent him a picture of the viol and he said, yeah, Peter's right, I found it. So there's another thing that backs up my story where I make a claim and then he's twenty eight years later, it's proven true.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. And I think the important thing is as well, Peter, that you know, regardless of how much information we can now pull out this DNA, is the fact that the scientific community had taken note and are interested.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 4: So true, Yeah, wonderful stuff. Now, before we draw this episode to a close, what advice would you give someone who believes they have had similar experiences to your own?
Speaker 1: Peter min advice to anybody who is having any type of experience, paranormal, alien, whatever, Always document your experience and only let it go too line not. It's hard sometimes to put pen in the paper, but definitely document your experience. Do it in point form. That way there's a record that your people can always relate to. And please please speak out. Don't feel like you know you're going to be ridiculed. All that stuff happened years ago. I was ridiculed, I was laughed at, you know, people call me crazy all that, and there was nothing you could do. So all I ask you to do is tell your story, hoping that someone will hear it, that will relate to it and they will tell their story. And I've found since I've done the last few podcasts, so I've got so many messages from people saying, oh my god, I thought I was the only one going through this, and now I realize it's you and there's other people and I want to connect with you and I want to tell you my story and they have been We just need to do that publicly, like get on these forums. I'm speaking in July at a meeting in Sydney. I usually wouldn't advertise for people, like I wouldn't put but I'm going to ask people as many people as I can to turn up because people are asking me, where can we see you, where can we speak to you? I just want people who relate to my story to come out and if they've had experiences, just tell it, don't hide it anymore.
Speaker 4: And for that event, we put that down below so people can pop along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be the fourth of July one pm at Burwood Club. Burwood, it's called in New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales. It's not far from the railway station, so easy access. Yeah, fourth of July. I hope to see a few people.
Speaker 4: Are wonderful stuff.
Speaker 6: Peter.
Speaker 4: Glad you're start telling your account after all these years.
Speaker 1: Peter. Yeah, it's repetitive. But the beauty about my story is from the first day I went public with this to now, my story hasn't changed at all. And that's what a lot of people have noted and commented on. You know, Peter's story has stood the test of time, hasn't changed. You know. I'm not here to evolve my story and make it suitable for people to me. It's just tell my story, keep it consistent and that's that absolutely.
Speaker 4: And I've heard some of your early ones and yeah, yours hasn't changed, Peter. I really appreciate you coming on sharing it all for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Pleasure. It's a pleasure.
Speaker 4: It's been wonderful meeting you tonight. Okay, take care of yourself all right, and we'll speak soon, sir.
Speaker 1: We'll do. Thank you bye for now. Bye.
Speaker 4: Well, that is all for this episode. Keep update and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, email me at UFO chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website ufo Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fang it aptera for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies.
Speaker 6: Goodbye to
Speaker 1: A