Speaker 1: This week on the I Racing Downshift, it's the season three build preview. We talked about all the new cars, repress tracks, and exciting features coming to our latest release. Plus Greg and Kevin talked golf and I recap all the race tracks I've been hitting all this and more to strap in. Welcome to the I Rasing Township, tom Me, Hell's Greg West, I'm back of the boys, Kevin, Bobby, who's laughing at me? And Chris Leoni is also laughing at me? Why's laughing at me? And sound guy Sean? Why are we laughing?
Speaker 2: Because we just did a sound check and you want to be a word if your the mic was popping, and there's lots of lots of assumptions that it was gonna pop, but it didn't.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of things happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's a good thing we didn't record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the amount of evidence that Sean has all three of us right now. Hey, Sean, you look great today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that a new shirt? That is a new shirt?
Speaker 3: Thanks? Are you going fishing? Looks like a fishing maybe the best tournament later today? Possibly not really? No, No, you live in the middle of the woods, so I do I live near a really big reservoir?
Speaker 2: Can you fish in it? Do you have a van parts of it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Do I have a van down?
Speaker 2: But okay, I don't know where we're going with that.
Speaker 1: Oh I did, well, we got a mediocre lear. I'd give it. What do you think C plus B minus show? I think we should credit after Okay, so we'll get it back to your ugrading on or not on a curve? Well, there's no other No one else is turning in their homework. So plus we're going against Joe Rogan. If that's the curve, we're just screwed.
Speaker 2: We're one level below that, just one level, one level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well we're gonna get into it. We're gonna a build coming up next week, a lot in it, especially a lot of car updates in it. We're going to talk about E sports, We're gonna talk about Kevin's golf game, and uh, probably Chris's rats. At some point I would think, but what have you got up to, Chris? Uh actually been to a lot of racetracks. Uh visited Limerock Park for the first time over a Memorial Day. Amazing track, right, great place to watch the race for the trans Am Classic. Was working with Tommy Drecy there, got to meet Andy Laalley. They're doing a great job. This car sound so good. Oh god, I had so much fun there. And where did you watch the race from?
Speaker 2: Everywhere? Everywhere? That's the start of line. Well, I was.
Speaker 1: I was shooting photos for Tommy as part of it.
Speaker 2: Shone.
Speaker 1: No, I actually had a camera. I am a better iPhone shooter than I am a than I am a camera shooter. And that was proved when I went to New England Dragway for the NHRA event. Yeah, jealous, God, that was It's a lot of fun. Were you with caps? Yeah? Ron helped me, help me get in with my credentials because I put in a little late. So shout out to Ron, thank you. And at the end of the show, all right, yes, great friend of everything with I racing, Yeah, no, we're not doing drag racing. For those of you that's going red.
Speaker 2: Is not a teaser.
Speaker 1: This is not a teaser.
Speaker 2: Noting the personal section that has nothing to do with I race, and we're just talking about ourselves. Now.
Speaker 1: This is the part that people actually listen to it, and they stopped listening whenever we start talking about it, and then trying to make an appearance at Stafford for Wicked Big Meat the super room Meat. Weren't they Oh what what is that?
Speaker 2: Wicked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wicked Big Meat. It's the biggest super room that's in America. Yeah. The Wicked is a New England thing. Well superes that means good right, yes, yes, but uh but my buddies Pastrada and Bucky and Connor Rotell are all going to be there. And then I have played a drinking game name drop we name drop? Yeah? How much coffee you got?
Speaker 2: I need another?
Speaker 1: I'm almost Yeah, I'm just trying to get both of you guys amped. You have to take a sip of coffee every time I name dropped something. Oh yeah, because in pre production we were definitely flat. Yeah there was there definitely wasn't any swing.
Speaker 2: No swearing at all, No, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sean, you look great, man, really look we're going there again.
Speaker 2: If you know he's going fishing later?
Speaker 1: Did you condition I did last night? Thanks?
Speaker 2: I did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh Kevin, what have you been up to?
Speaker 2: What have I been up to? Well? You mentioned golf. I've been taking golf lessons. I've had a couple of golf lessons. I can hit the ball slightly straighter. Now, yeah, that's good. Okay, I'm I'm gonna throw a fire. Uh oh, are.
Speaker 1: You still choking up like a foot on your No. No, that was one of the things we're working on. When Kevin, he's a righty. When he swings every club, his right thumb is probably on the like the actual shaft of the golf it's not on the grip. He chokes up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he actually still hits pretty pretty far. But that's one of the things the instructors working on. He's like, oh yeah, yeah, so that's been helpful.
Speaker 1: I've got to ask Greg, since you've seen Kevin swing and I know nothing about golf on a scale of one to Charles Barkley, how bad was his swing? Oh, Kevin's gone pretty good swing. I mean I can't okay, I'm gonna make fun of Kevin for a lot of things. Kevin's gone pretty goodwing. Okay, thanks, that's the nicest thing you've ever said. I didn't see. I didn't say the ball once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the writer yeah occasionally, But I didn't my driver better, so that's good. And the other thing is I went into a concert this weekend, which was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Because you and your wife are like living your best life right now, the most social butterfly people. You know, when the kids move out, you've got time to do other things. When I grow up, I want to be Kevin Bobbitttah.
Speaker 2: I get that a lot too. So Jelly roll and post malone show was fantastic. Wow, midlife crisis in hard mid life crisis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got the same thing because I have trouble picturing Kevin at Jelly Roland.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a show that that I thought i'd go to. My brother in law bought us tickets for Christmas, were like it would be a fun day out. It was a great show, really good show.
Speaker 1: You can you go buy a corvette after this? No, Hi, Steve, if you're listening, what's up? I got to put my jorts on and go buy a corvette or something. You don't have new balances now white new balances. I mow the lawn in those. Yeah, what about you?
Speaker 2: What have you been up to?
Speaker 1: I had been in a lot of airplanes recently. So it was in Switzerland this weekend for the ioc Esports Forum for Developers and publishers looking forward to see what comes with that. They are putting a lot of a lot of effort behind the Esports Olympics, which are gonna be twenty twenty seven in Saudi Arabia legedly, Well you know, hope, hope. So but it was really cool. See they are planning on that being a full metal event or games. It's a tertiar version of the game. So that was that was pretty cool. And then yeah, I'd go into going to Macau for the.
Speaker 2: FIA and no, we're not building that track.
Speaker 1: No, we're not building that track.
Speaker 2: But we always have to say that when you go someplace Chris goes to some weird form of motorsport. No, we're not building that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if if my passport arrives, i will I'll get on an airplane on Saturday.
Speaker 2: You should try to go without a passport, and then that would be a full episode. And seeing how that goes, I'm gonna go. No, I'm gonna go with Now, oh, that's too bad. We don't have a documentary crew to follow him.
Speaker 1: So you know, let's let's I'll never I'm never going to hear at the end of this show. I'm going to hear about this. I'm sure. Hey, I have a golf story though I did something a couple of weeks ago I've never done. I played golf in the UK. Oh links are proper links?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How it go?
Speaker 1: I lost fear balls?
Speaker 2: Interesting in nine holes.
Speaker 1: What you're saying is you played a proper goat trail.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: But it was. But because nobody has the reporting of the free show, that was funny, right we should laugh?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, the good job. So did you rebrush the beard like it looked? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So was it crazy bunkers?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What was different about it?
Speaker 1: A lot of water and the bunkers while not massive or deep?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And so I had a nine on the ninth hole because it took me six shots together.
Speaker 2: Did you have some of those like when you watch them, like you know the Ulphin or whatever over there, they go in there and they have to shoot backwards.
Speaker 1: I should have Yeah, yeah, I should have. Just I just shot it spray into the like the side like five times before I finally got it out.
Speaker 2: But you could have gone backwards once and then ended up with a six instead of a nine Yeah, so you didn't play smart golf, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Do I ever place Martin? No, I was gonna say, that's that's a trend, like get driver out and go. Yeah, but yeah, that was fun. Also went to the eighty five hundred.
Speaker 2: That was That was that's an event.
Speaker 1: Huh, three hundred and fifty thousand of your closest friends. Yeah, it's a good time. We saw. I went with Alex mood or AI guys, one of my longest friends. That was a cool trip because we ran into a guy we used to race Lineheart with the right Linehard IndyCar series, Adam Blocker, who is now Connor Day's race engineer, and they had a heck of a five hundred. They were they were in a position where they maybe could have won it if it didn't.
Speaker 2: Just maybe we should bring them on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Working on that. We'll see, we'll see. But it was cool the three of us keetting together and none of us worked for in the industry at all, like I Racing or Motor Supports.
Speaker 2: You guys are just fans and users of I Racing in the day.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, now all three us in some way, shape or former in there cool, So that's pretty cool. Went to the little five hundred Anderson Speedway. No, we're not building it, but saw Ryan Newman among the thirty two other sprint car drivers. I was going to bring that up because your video of the start was wild. Yeah. Go, I mean, this is a plug for my personal Twitter, but go on my Twitter at West Underscore Greg. But there is a nice seven car pile up about fifty feet into the race. So and two of those cars finished in the top five. All everybody was okay, though, everybody's fine. Anyway, we're rambling on. Let's get into it. Twenty twenty five, Season three Built comes out on.
Speaker 2: Tuesday, I believe Tuesday, the tenth, the tenth. That is the plan.
Speaker 1: That is the plant. Watch a new content, a ton of updated content. Let's go to the new content. First Gen four Monte Carlo and Taurus. This is basically NASCAR two thousand and three redone. And this is cool because the Gen fours, I'm not going to say they were an accident, but it's not necessarily something that was planned and you can go back and you know, find out the lore behind that. But we have done them properly, including the super Speedway bodies which are kicked a lot of fun nine hundred horsepower. Though, remember that whenever you're coming from the next gen car and you hop in one of these things, you can absolutely leave elevens behind you in fourth gear, So little bit of an egg under the throttle probably a good idea. We are going to be featuring them. They're going to have the in the GIN four series. That will of course be in Draft Master Plus during Week thirteen Chris our new five to Go series. Oh, good old five to Go. That is going to be one of the more fun Week thirteen series.
Speaker 2: But no.
Speaker 1: One of the coolest things about this is there is some new infrastructure in the UI for you to be able to switch between the two different packages and being able to view them because the templates on these cars completely different for one another.
Speaker 2: We weren't when you say packages you mean superspeedway and non super.
Speaker 1: Superspeedway stock car in stock car is I leave what we are calling them in the end, but you'll be able to toggle between them and see whether you're creating a custom paint through trading paints, You'll be able to toggle between them and the paint viewer, or if you're just using the instant paint booth, which more on that later. More on that later. I thought you're going into that.
Speaker 2: That's not in this section the outline.
Speaker 1: I do want to. I know, there are bullets and then there's bullets. There's no like a B and C.
Speaker 2: I mean, how do we using?
Speaker 1: How do we stay? And I was, you know, and I was just gonna say something nice about you guys printing out your own, but I didn't for my own. I stole Sean. He's got a coffee spot off.
Speaker 2: The sound guy has no idea what's happening right now. He's lost because he doesn't have an outline.
Speaker 1: I apologize to anybody listening to this shower. Really you could.
Speaker 2: We're still in section two, Sean, so we got a way to section two with them too. It just got a dot next to it. AnyWho, AnyWho?
Speaker 1: Sorri two nine six Challenge car. We actually built the car for the series. We did, so the two nine to six Challenge car comes this week. It's pretty cool. Next week, well depends on when you're listening to this, but you're right.
Speaker 2: Next week the tenth days and days, so it's coming soon. It will be in the in the Ferrari two nine to six Challenge Series, which replaces the Ferrari GT three Challenge Series. So but expect a different driving car. This is I think a seven hundred horsepower car. They don't have to build it to g GT three spec. They can build it anyway. They want the world beater, so it will be a fun car to drive and a fast car to drive.
Speaker 1: There is a lot of debate, both external and internally about the placement of this car and why it's at the D class series, even though it's got more power than a GT three. But this is a proper gentleman driver car. If you've got the money, you can go race it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to a real world Ferrari Challenge race. And there's no platinum drivers exactly, there are no platinum drivers.
Speaker 1: So it being at the D license level is uh, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's appropriate. It's where the carboard is, where it belongs. It'll be fun, it'll be fast, it's approachable, and it sounds good.
Speaker 1: It sounds really good, but it's actually really approachable. Surprisingly, given how much power it has, it is not going to overwhelm the senses. So I think it's actually gonna provide really good racing. But yeah, sounds great.
Speaker 2: Is there a Ferrari that doesn't sound good? I mean it's almost redundant to say that, but you know it'd be good. I got nothing for you.
Speaker 1: And then we have a new track, Chris the Ben Motorsport Park, and you guys both know that I wait, hold on time out.
Speaker 2: When we were talking about the Bend earlier in pre production, Greg was saying that it looks like a guy flexing, and he was standing up and flexing for it, so you have that image. No, no, no, that is not true. I was I was sitting down in flexing.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair enough, let's not mislead people on racing circuits, and the GT course looks like a guy flexing.
Speaker 1: Accuracy matters here down all right anyway, for accuracy purposes. There are seven different confius figurations on this track, which I love about it, the longest of which is the GT circuit four point eight two eight miles or properly for the rest of the world, that's seven point seven to seven kilometers. That is the second longest permanent facility, permanent racing facility in the world after the North Slifha believe our slife. Phuh yeah, I haven't had well yeah, yeah, look, I grew up in New England, but I watched a lot of TNN as a kid, so my accent don't do Steve Evans throwing it back. I'm gonna go watch it. And they walked away after this. Oh yeah. Oh so seven configurations ranging from that long GT one, the International Circuit, which you see more prominently in racing, which greg as we talked about in pre production. The naming feels backwards for how people know, but nonetheless not quite as long, right, Yeah, GT is the super long one. International is still pretty sizable, and then you get all the way down to I believe it's the uh one of the sprint circuits is under two miles. At least two of them are under two miles, yeah, which is still a long tread still size. Well that's the right.
Speaker 2: A lot of times when we have a short version of a track, it really is short. But a lot of value for money in this track, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of value, a lot of cars racing there in the real world. Obviously, you know the supercars are there. GT three's, I mean there's a variety of racing there. Nice to get another track down under big ask from her Asia Pacific contingents for sure, for sure, should be a lot of fun looking forward to it. It's all over Week thirteen. Get a chance to go in there and rip around a bit. New feature. Now, we discussed how much we're going to talk about the new features, and we're gonna talk about VR VR updates, but none of us are to pronounce it, so we're just going to say it's more better, no better, quad view phoviated render You did it, I did it?
Speaker 2: Good job.
Speaker 1: Where's the bell? We're not one hundred percent sure, but we'll go with that. That.
Speaker 2: We'll give you that.
Speaker 1: If you want to know more about quad view phobia, renter rendering, getting saying it phobiated phobiated, Yes, go check out Greg Hill's block. Yeses, he'll tell you all about it. And he's got pictures and stuff. So yeah, go to Greg Hill's blog. It's all over the place. Website forms, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: We'll link in the description.
Speaker 1: Link in the description below.
Speaker 2: We can do that, can do that.
Speaker 1: We can are we putting this on YouTube? If we've been doing that, we know we can link in the We'll link in the description. Okay, maybe we should put this back on YouTube probably probably eventually. Hey Shaan, you look.
Speaker 4: Great, Oh thank you Rain Visuals.
Speaker 1: Rain Visuals also filing this under mo beta. That's that's the word of the day. Mo beta no better, Yeah, Rain Visuals. I do not have the technical vocabulary to accurately articulate how good this is, So once again, go to Greg Hill's blog and just look at the pretty pictures.
Speaker 2: But rain mo beta yep. But I think the short is like you'll be able to tell visually how much water, how wet it is, that sort of thing. You know, there's a greater differentiate differing, no different aviation. Yes, so that will not only does it look better, but it will help you drive better because you'll have a better understanding of what you're coming into.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, some new cars got some rein tires Indy Car, which we're gonna talk about a little bit of super Formula Lotus seventy nine. You not way to drive both of those on rein tires, And we made it so the Skippy actually works the rain.
Speaker 2: So that's because I already had rein tires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you still had to you know, it's not one line of cook Skippy more better Skippy mo better, but the Lotus seventy nine and rain tires wild, Skippy and rain. I've actually driven that car in the real world, in the rain. We should really have Richard on the show. Oh too soon, No, it's not absolutely not okay, I'm absolutely just going to go with this. The engineer that was in charge of developing the new damage model from the beginning, back the Skippy end of the wall. You were there, weren't you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not part of this conversation.
Speaker 1: You are lying, you are eyeing, you are not telling the truth. I don't recall this is you are. I don't rienator. I don't recollect Kevin is pleading the fifth. If you wreck as Skippy, you have to develop the damage moment. I think that was the rule right anyway. Sure, whatever talk about adoptive A, I refinement them.
Speaker 2: Adaptive AI learns how you're driving and makes itself more competitive over time over the course of the race of trend so or less competitive less drive like oh that's fair, well, but that still makes it more competitive if if it goes didn't I didn't say it goes faster, it gets more to you a lot.
Speaker 1: I like how we made the same joke at the same time and I went inward and you went outward.
Speaker 2: I didn't even hear you.
Speaker 1: I'm completely we we basically we said the exact same.
Speaker 2: All right, Now we're losing. We're losing the.
Speaker 1: Lots of new AI seasons featuring multi core options e g. Nascar or so that's read spit right off the script from Chris. That is right off the script. So this is actually pretty cool. There's some technical reasons where we couldn't have multi car series in our pre Baked in AI seasons, which are almost like her the first Verse single player mode. We now have that. It's really cool. The series follows the real World series a nice challenge that I think it's set up with like twenty five minute races. But if you just want to go race, you want to use adaptive AI, you don't want to set up the season whatnot. We have a lot of really nice Baked In seasons, you know, IMSA all the NASCAR stuff. You can just get in there and go rip around. It's good time, agreed, and there's good AI news stories afterwards that Chris wrote. I should probably up to some of those. Most points that mock you. I have burned myself in those stories so many times at this point I've seen Yeah, Chris, do you want to talk about the substantial increase and sponsored options in the paint I guess I'll talk about that. Greg.
Speaker 2: You have a time limit.
Speaker 1: I have a time lift fifteen seconds. Okay. To make a long story short, we wanted to add a lot of new sponsors into the paint booth. So we have gone and licensed. Yeah, we have gone and licensed some of the biggest tire, wheel, fuel, et cetera brands all around the world. So many of these brands are also going to appear in NASCAR twenty five. But in the meantime, ninety new options in the paint booth. Ninety. I did not know that, I'm will I'm actually not joking. Okay, I did not know it was ninety. That's what it's about. Fifty brands. Oh, thank you. That was a high five for those of you. Yeah, I can't see what's about fifty brandell ninety different options. One of them even gave us throwback logos.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: The more you know, So your eighty seven car is going to look really cool if you find that sponsor. What sponsor is it? I'm going to keep that a secret. I want to take it out. What is it? I'm not going to tell you, Sean, what is it? Come on green? That's all I can say. That's a good clue. That's a good clue. It is a green brand that going green? No, like green is their primary colory.
Speaker 2: Let's say color not not actually a green company?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, their primary color is green. Oh my gosh. Yeah, they definitely don't qualify as a green color. No. If you're still listening to the show, you know, we appreciate you. Yes, hey, Tony, if you're still listening, thank you. Really like my job? Enjoy it? Remember that? Please? H e sports, let's get into it. Nascarka Coola I.
Speaker 2: Racing, hold on time out? You skipped in the.
Speaker 1: I skipped a lot. Yeah, well you see it wasn't bullet it's there's no letters, it's bold. I don't know what to say. I would you like to borrow my glasses that you make fun of me for what? Okay, because apparently, why does Sean's outline only have bullets because the rest of us are working with them? I don't know, all right, refreshes I missed.
Speaker 2: Sound got Sean? Would you do the last one I got yesterday? And then anyway, maybe it'shes.
Speaker 1: Fresh as Oh we can the thing though I'm supposed to talk about. Yes, this is your section and it's price section. I might we're down the page GT three class. This is actually jokes aside being serious for my massive, massive six month project on the GT threes. Uh, it's it's almost like a new game. It really is a complete refresh all of the GT threes. Got it. You've got new tire modeling, you've got new arrow maps.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is an absolute game changer. This is one of those things that I mean, we're gonna market it, but it's gonna stand on Mary. I'm really excited to on Tuesday watch the streams, watch the YouTube videos and just sit back and say the work stands on itself. But basically, you can take the cars to the limit, even step over the limit, and it's not gonna snap spin into a wall anymore. That is that is really nice. You know, Chris Yancher, Christian Abbott, all those guys that the Robert Nash that they put in a ton of time drew to Wieze worked on the Arrow there. I'm missing people I know, but just go drive good stuff.
Speaker 2: And I will mention that there is a streamer that is going to have a preview out this weekend, so you guys can check it before you can drive it.
Speaker 1: Somebody that might have some experience will leave it at that. But they they've driven a real.
Speaker 2: Car, mayfe they know the car, the car, the cars.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hint on a brand that they have Nope? Driven, Nope, just gonna leave it like that, gotcha. Yeah, onen's this go out.
Speaker 2: We're doing a lot of teases on the show. We don't know where.
Speaker 1: We just don't know. We're talking Yeah, yeah, GT three MO Beta. I think that's the safe way.
Speaker 2: Of put it. Maybe that's the name of this episode. No better, Attle Better.
Speaker 1: I Racing is no better. NASCAR Lots and lots of track updates is part of the NASCAR refresh on this one. We've got rescans for remodeling of Io Speedway and Richmond Raceway. We've got a refresh list of about ten different tracks. I am going to defer to the release notes to get exactly which ones are coming out because everything has been in the works. There are some that aren't gonna make it until September, but.
Speaker 2: It's about ten tracks that are coming out that are either redone or refreshed.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly exactly, it's double digits.
Speaker 2: We already had some of the last build and then the rest will be in September YEP. So everything is getting and.
Speaker 1: Then the Gen seven car, the current Cup Series car, has a new CFD based drafting model that we worked on with NASCAR, as well as some updated tires, so a little bit of a new racing experience for that vehicle as well. The drafting stuff is really cool. It's something that's either six or maybe even nine months of the works. That's a big thing, and you know, I think it's it's gonna be one of those things. It's gonna have a massive impact on the next chens and the learnings from that are going to make its way down through Exfinity and Trucks and OAR, et cetera, and subsequent builds. We're on it, but we just beg got it in on the Gen sevens for this build and that will be stuff that we're going to continue to improve. So but we're excited to see see people racing, especially in draft sure, oh yeah, and then Kevin.
Speaker 2: IndyCar also in the excuse me refresh section. Yes, I'm fine, thank you.
Speaker 1: The IndyCar IR eighteen, updated tires, Arrow visuals, wet tires. As you teased, it will say hybrid not yet still in the works so soon hashtag soon as well as I think Greg mentioned not in the GTPs yet, but we're working on it.
Speaker 2: So hybrid is in progress. So there'll be further updates on the IndyCar as we continue to work with that. So looking forward to that eighting stuff.
Speaker 1: A lot of fun, good Indy five hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool that we've got like all these different classes that are getting updated. Right. These are kind of three of the biggest populations within I racing right, NASCAR, IndyCar GT three, So a lot of people are going to feel, you know, a lot of differences and a lot of updates. So exciting build.
Speaker 1: Three of the most complex classes of cars that we have to do right. And is I mean the number of people that have.
Speaker 2: You mean, it wasn't just a single line of code to do these things. It was like three three lines, three lines of kids, got it? I mean really, I mean g T three NASCAR and Indy Car are. Yeah, they are absolutely the most complex combination of cars that we could do to do them all for sure. Massive hats off to the production teams, the URT teams, everybody that has spent so much time working on this. Like I said, I am really excited for twoday just to sit back and I really do think the the quality of this building speak for itself. So yeah, it should be a good time. Hey, Kevin, can we go in to esports? We can go to esports the esport.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the NASCAR KU COO I Racing Series. Chris real interesting championship battle in the Coke Series right now. We are going to have a driver in the playoffs based on points at least one. Did Chris not just on like a weather guy on a morning talk show right there? Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 1: Like Sean's nodding too, like you really It's like we just tossed you the news break two out of three, ain't bad?
Speaker 2: Are you going to do the traffic report afterwards?
Speaker 1: Greg steven Wilson four wins now this year, just won the most recent race of Kansas one segment two in the standards probably in the playoffs, I would imagine so against him, and it's just got five bonus playoff points for winning that segment as well. He's got four wins, Tucker Minter has three, Bobby Zelenski and Colin Keister have a win apiece. So we've only got five races left in the regular season, which means by default, even if we've got five new winners in these next five races, and it sure doesn't sound like that's going to be the case considering what Wilson and Minter have been doing. Somebody's going to earn their way in there on points, so consistency can be rewarded in this next segment of the championship. This has been the busy season for the Koch Series. Yeah, it's about to continue to get busy. We take off the week for build Week, but then June seventeenth, we're back at it at Iowa Speedway, which is Wilson's home track, isn't it It certainly is. It is certainly is represented Iowa pretty for pretty long time in the e NASCAR College I Racing Series. But more importantly to the forty drivers on track, this will be the first race after the update not only to the Gen seven but also the Rescan Iowa Speedway, So everybody is going to be coming in with kind of a clean sheet of paper, so it'll be interesting to see who adapts most quickly to the updates.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a full update Rescan, not just a graphical so it's new surface and everything that's completely different. It's like a new track. Yeah, yeah, wake up, Greg. I think Greg doesed off for a second.
Speaker 1: I need more coffee. I'm out all right. Moving on FIAF four Global Esports Championship presented by Mosa. Pretty excited for this to kick off. The qualifiers start with during Week one using the regional series we have, you know, the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. The top ten drivers from each region at the end of the season it points make their way in. There were some questions on the qualifiers from last year. The top three from last year also qualified, so the field will be thirty nine drivers, Chris, that's one of those things we're going to talk about to do it right up on later day. But yeah, thirty nine drivers this year and a prize pool increase with MOS thirty nine drivers will be thirty nine drivers.
Speaker 2: Just seems like a weird number. How did we get to that number?
Speaker 1: Well, three three year came in from each region from last season. Three they get to keep their spots, so that's nine drivers three times three there with the fingers, and then ten from each region and that's three.
Speaker 2: That's why it's thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so thirty plus nine hold on, let me okay, carry the one?
Speaker 2: I got it?
Speaker 1: What's the meme? Ifty riot or yes?
Speaker 2: So there is a method to the madness. There is a.
Speaker 1: Method to the mednis. It was actually making it simpler, which made it more difficult.
Speaker 2: I guess you had to explain it to me because I'm simple person.
Speaker 1: So this is a cool series because it's a little bit different because it's four race weekends. But each of our doubleheader we do not announce the track until twenty four hours beforehand. Thou so you have to get up to speed quickly. Fixed setups should be a good time. But yeah, thirty five thousand dollars up.
Speaker 2: From twenty five more fries money, right, it's up, no beta better? Nice?
Speaker 1: And then the Skip Barber Formula I Racing Series k Bob.
Speaker 2: That comes back. What have we got six races this year? Starts in June. You qualify through time attacks, is that right, Christine?
Speaker 1: Hot lap qualifiers from Friday through Sunday the week before in the last four car.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: That's verbata?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's in the F four car. How do you participate? How do you participate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is a little extra step that I think some people don't know about. Yeah, so there is a registration we go us. I was going to say that, but through Skip Barber Racing School. It is twenty interesting you weren't bearing, I was struggling. I had to jump in for you. That was you know that video of the guy just getting yoanked out of the car. Yeah, all right, my work here is done. It is twenty dollars to participate. So this has an entry fee to participate in this series. But what you could possibly get in return. Not only do you get coaching from real Skip Barber Racing School instructors in the days before the race, but also the hard charger gets a racing school credit. Everybody who qualifies for the series gets a one time credit. It gets two racing guy. Yeah, yes, and he's not a bad deal. That's not a bad deal.
Speaker 2: All that registration happens on skip Barber dot Com, not on IRIS to the extra registration. Just make that clear.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then the top three finishers in the championship get a shootout for a real world seat in the twenty twenty six Skip Barber Formula Race Series.
Speaker 2: And if people want more information, should they go to our story, should they go to the time attack? Where do they find out? Where do they find the registration page?
Speaker 1: All of the above perfect, We are going to put that registration page as many places as we need to love it. Excellent, And the irising alumni in the real world. I've done a pretty good job in this series. I believe they'veto Perez right now is dominating that champion yep. I think he'd been in the podium every single week so far and he got a seat through this last year, right, Yes? And all worth the twenty bucks. Yeah, yeah, twenty bucks for a real.
Speaker 2: World You can even go karting for fifteen minutes for twenty bucks. A no, no, it's not these days, No, all right? Special Vince Nerve twenty four this weekend nice up to sixty cars, sixty cars participating. Final BOP went out yesterday.
Speaker 1: My inbox blew up as usual, so everybody's complaining, which means I think we probably got it right. Yeah, yes, So the more I get yelled at, the better it typically is. And then we have the six Hours of the Glen at the end of the month, which is a good tie a little sprint race compared to the Nerboer Green the Green hell but uh yeah, and of course build next week once again. Even if you're one of the five people who listen to this show that you know you're not an I Racing member, but you know, check it out, YouTube, Twitch, whatever, watch some streamers, watch the new content. Amazing new graphics, especially the rain visuals, these new tracks. It all looks excellent. Really really excited for next week. So on that note, thanks for listening to the I Racing Downshift. Don't forget to rate, review, and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and anywhere else. Chris is put this thing for Kevin, Bobba, Chris Leoni and sound guys. Sean you look great man, Thank you. I'm Greg West. We will see you on the track.