Speaker 1: What's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is today. How is everybody doing? How is everybody doing today? We are on.
Speaker 2: Blora now, yah.
Speaker 1: H yo, but I hope everybody is staying safe write me and we're also a blues so yeah, I wanted I just wanted to do a stream today. I just wanted to do a stream where I am. I've been busy without a stall. Life is being life, and just wanted to up on his first dream. I know him. I know Dad is live right now.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, yeah, but I just wanted to pop on for an equipment minute. I just wanted to pop on for hey, taph, good morning, the afternoon till I don't see the north ol bus guy. What's up?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the stream. Welcome, you're on the you're on the.
Speaker 1: You're on the mobile feed. What's up? How is everybody doing today? I'm I this morning woke up about I can't get woked up this morning this morning about like and then went back to bed. We went the way down six Sunday and I know, I know a lot of people are alive right now. I know Sundays are usually days and a lot of people went live.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to pop on for equip minute to see how everybody is doing and to try out Laura let yesterday we had a little issue with Laura. We had at issue with Blura because because of the platform we were using. Yeah, we had a little issue with Laura yesterday using Ruble Studio. But I hope everybody is staying safe. Hold on. If anybody that does want to like support this channel. We are viewers supported. We are viewers supported here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm okay, I feel I feel good, I feel very you know. I made some content, I made some shirts and made videos last night and dude, but also I want to say thank you to anybody that has been Another song is irrelevant.
Speaker 4: Now, but.
Speaker 1: It's listening last week, don't play it. Let's listening last week. After Sunday.
Speaker 5: Lights of Damn Jetty, Scrolling Slows.
Speaker 6: One more Sunday before it go, Microphones, Warm, harding Heavy one week.
Speaker 4: Happened to the Brigsday to the chats we read our on Please if you read if super if tine, We're sick, You're lifting me up.
Speaker 7: When the world fell dead Sunday, It's my last stream on den before it shuts.
Speaker 5: Down Monday morning at Walning Yell.
Speaker 7: Thank you for memorist, Thank you father ride, thank you for people I mean through deal Outlook you guys, we're keeping the farting bars going.
Speaker 8: Even when the platform stopped showing, remembers.
Speaker 4: This is about from then.
Speaker 7: On, see you and we'll see you.
Speaker 8: We'll see you and we see.
Speaker 6: From the Zeo, the Hero, the Lercos to the mids.
Speaker 4: We built something real on the digital. Roads didn't matter, the views didn't matter, the cloud.
Speaker 6: We had each other.
Speaker 1: That's what it's about.
Speaker 4: We danced through the glitches, we.
Speaker 7: Cheered through the winds, turned strange, just to fall.
Speaker 4: He's again and again.
Speaker 1: Raise up your bass let.
Speaker 7: The final stream spins chapters Fools and Book Story and the Sunday. It's my last streams Montal Live. The horses down Monday.
Speaker 4: Morning and Monday Well.
Speaker 7: Thank you for the memories, thank you for the ride, thank you for the people I meant to deal live.
Speaker 1: I love you guys. We're keeping the cart and bars going.
Speaker 4: He go in the platform stops showing.
Speaker 2: Remember this is.
Speaker 7: Not a bye forever.
Speaker 2: This is a bye from now.
Speaker 4: See you when we see you.
Speaker 6: No goodbyes to see you later.
Speaker 4: The Barscot's floating with the gators. Wherever we land will carry the flame.
Speaker 7: D Live gave us the fart now fan and bas.
Speaker 4: Sunday it's my stream Montil.
Speaker 7: Thank for Emoryes, I hold them sigh seventy four people, you make et it all out.
Speaker 4: I love you guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love you guys. We're keeping the party March go here bench, just not over, just keep on. And this is not a vie forever. This is a fie now.
Speaker 4: See when we see you, love you all, see you on the next screen.
Speaker 6: Wherever it is, party March stays a float.
Speaker 1: You know, I just want to say to everybody, I hope everybody is staying safe. I just wanted to pop on til I can quit a minute to see how everybody is doing. You know, I haven't did a streamer on Laura in a while, and one a new one or Laura to say hey to everybody that and we love our we love our crew, we love what we do here every day is twice on Sunday. And you know who we are is who we are as people. It's not about the It's about who.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not about it's where home is, where you make it home is where you make it. It's not about the plat the platform was Dave was actually good, but it wasn't about the platform at all. It was about the people that we met and the and the friends we made because of d Love and because of the platform. And we're very grateful for the friendships and for the people and all that. Two And I want to say thank you to anybody that has been supporting this channel supertip dot DG. I am getting people on supertitent on supertend because super dub. Yeah, but I want to say thanks to the people that support this channel. And I want to say thank you. And also, guys, Laura is a great platform. We are. By the way, anyone that doesn't know Laura Laura is, let me get my U steef I have? Did I actually say? Oops? Did I accidently only hit their own button? By the way, what's up? Mixed short edits what's up? Welcome to the stream. By the way, if anybody that does wanna support you guys, check out but Laura, they're a there's a referral link right there.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you guys very much. How you guys doing? Welcome yeah. I just want to say, we wanna we want to welcome everybody we on our like the stream y'all, share the stream y'all. You know this is streaming is about bringing people together and is bringing the crew together. Yom, what's up?
Speaker 2: Yom?
Speaker 1: But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing this afternoon? The scenon? I know, I know, I just wanted to go because I wanted all right, brother, I'm not doing another stream tonight.
Speaker 2: On on.
Speaker 1: On my I mean, yeah, guys, I hope that everybody is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing well. I want to say thank you anybody that's watches this stream, like the stream y'all shared the stream y'all if you guys can we are we are, We're doing We're keeping it. We're doing it. We're keeping it going until they tell. You know, here's the thing on platforms, it's not about the platform. It's about who who did who, It's not about the platform. I want to play because I'm using Jacobs right now. I want to play this one. He goes to take up of the Royster person.
Speaker 6: Hey Jacob Water, scrolling through the feed, going back in twenty two with a simple mean I'm here for the YouTubers.
Speaker 4: That's what he wrote, seventy seven followers to floating that boat, blue chick, little and av tar looking clean, breach and not but like keeping the vitamin freeze. Hey Jacob Waters watching.
Speaker 2: Hunting to day?
Speaker 6: You two creators coming now?
Speaker 8: Just play from the reply to the tanker sliding and smooth follows you popping up.
Speaker 4: Making all the riding moves.
Speaker 8: Jacob of Waters, Shit, you're on the grind, death working king with a humble mind.
Speaker 4: Thanks brother here shout out the big mind hasl Waters. We standing tall'll never take the high.
Speaker 8: Shortened sweet replies, keep being.
Speaker 4: In the line, by the town lines, wild steady in the fight.
Speaker 8: Of kayaks, streams of boos, guitar in the night. Whatever your game is, you're doing it right, Hey, Jacob Waters, what.
Speaker 7: You hunting to day?
Speaker 4: You tube creators coming now to play?
Speaker 8: From ther replies to the tax You're sliding and smooth follows you popping up, breaking all the writing moves. Jacob Waters, Yeah, you're on the grid, death work.
Speaker 7: And king with a humble mind.
Speaker 8: Seventy following seventy seven backsball single butterets real no need for the cloud attack one day, You'll link up with the.
Speaker 4: Crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through. So here's the Jacob Waters Jack Chris twelve fifteen.
Speaker 5: Keep shooting the shops, keep the dream, from the Twitter tranches to the YouTube line.
Speaker 8: You're the quiet collector.
Speaker 4: In the digital nights, Jacob Waters.
Speaker 7: Slide on my friends.
Speaker 1: But I want to say this, I just wanted to do like a little short stream today. I love you guys. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day or as your week, rest of your month. And I lost my but love you guys. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye mm hmm