Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, making her wait for the mic they started giving in the lights.
Speaker 2: You started feeling all right.
Speaker 1: From Birmingham home with the teddy lungs and the rumor studies more once you discovered Paul rather of the lovers, Whitney Houston and Roman Reigns all of the lovers, Mickey James and Marky j all of the lovers. It's at your banks, You're number name, silk signing. Can page allow me to say love? I just trund to bless we escape every one of the bluff. I was kind of last I just made it up the struggle blood walking by the face because I know it's right in front of ud.
Speaker 2: I ain't with the hay.
Speaker 1: You gotta focus on much grass, ladies and gentlemen. Steph Hardy is on the air. Had to drop a couple of bars just to make you all aware. So sit bad, relax, enjoy the show. You know why go by Joe What the wrestle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, y'all.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to a new episode of HWP Extra, brought to you by The Hearty Wrestling Podcast. Of course, I'm your girl. Stephanie Hardy, hosting creator of this fabulous platform, contributing writer for Daily DDT and color commentator featured on d Bella, Dotta Division, Battle Club, Pro, Black Girl Magic twenty twenty two, and Spartan Wrestling. And I am not alone. Usually when I'm doing an episode of HWP extra to talk about certain events and matches or moments, I'm usually by myself, but this time I'm not. I am with someone who is very special. She is a budding wrestling creator, a passionate wrestling fan, and a future WWE announcer, and someone who I hope can come to HWP more often as we continue to evolve. This is Bianca Addison. How are you Beyonca?
Speaker 4: I am well, I have before we before we move on that intro Come on now that was I said, Yes, whoever wrapped that? Oh my gosh, amazing. But I am well, thank you for having me and honored to be on this.
Speaker 2: Podcast absolutely, And like I told you when we first spoke, like I was very honored that you wanted to be on here, and I just can't wait to see you know how much more we can evolve together as black women in this wrestling space. I'm just so excited when anybody wants to come and talk with me wrestler or otherwise ban creator or whatever. So I'm just really happy, and I felt like this was the perfect time for us to talk and chat as women because something historic is in our miss. Because of course, even though you know it's a huge wrestling weekend with AAW's All in Texas, Saturday night's main event for WWE NXT Great American Bash, there's just so much wrestling going on. Wow, Superheroes is happening still, There's so much wrestling going on this weekend, this weekend, But of course we are here to talk about this beautiful event that is just making the rounds in terms of discourse and just in terms of celebration, and it is Evolution Now. Of course, if you watch and if you keep up with the Hardy Wrestling Podcast, you know that I've already done an episode on Evolution twenty eighteen. You know I already discussed it and talked about and reviewed every all the matches. So if you have not listened to that episode, please go back and watch it and listen to it. I had such a great time going back down memory lane watching it again and talking about the Evolution. No pun intended of so many of these women in wrestling in the years since it's happened to spent seven years and now this Sunday, it's happening again. And Bianca, let me ask you, how did you feel when you found out that evolution was taking place again?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I'm I was very very happy that the women I have been are giving finally giving the platform again to showcase their talent on an all female pay per view, which happens just so happens to Lane on my birthday. So I feel so blessed that chose this day. But I'm sad I won't be there, but I'll be watching on Peacock and Johnsy your question again, I'm very happy and excited. So yeah, just if this has been the best women's division I've seen in quite some time, So there's some there's more improvement, but I feel like when you step in the right where stepping in the right direction.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Now, I am a huge fan of wrestling on birthdays because I kid you not, like anytime I can watch an episode of Raw or spack Down on my birthday, I just feel like the day was just made especially for me, and it feels like, you know, not only is this day an evolution just crafted for women all over the world. Evolution is made just for you at this point of you know, your journey in life. The fact that this has come back and it falls on a special day where you, you know, get to celebrate yourself and then celebrate your womanhood and your journey so far. And then these women, you know, get to celebrate where how many strides they've made in their lives and in the ring and all of the above. So it's beautiful that that's happening for you. And in speaking of it happening on special days, it is also taking place on the tenth anniversary of another amazing and historic moment in women's wrestling history. What is that It's happening on the tenth anniversary of the debuts of Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, and Mercedes Monette, even though of course, back then she was known as Sasha Banks. This has taking place on the exact date that the Women's Revolution, or back then the Divas Revolution got started.
Speaker 4: Now, wow, wow, I am mind blown right now? Yeah, is this a tease told something? Because it all so like is ag returning? What's going?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I will say this when I did find out and do my research, when I look and saw the date wearing it said July thirteenth, I looked it up and I was just like, you know, that sounds like a day that's really close to something special involving the women. And when I googled it and found out that that was the actual date, I like, it blew my mind and it brought chills to me and it made me very emotional as well, because I remember this day like it was yesterday. It was twenty fifteen. I was at my boyfriend's house. We were watching raw and you know the Bela's with the Bela Army, well with Team Bela with you know, Brion Nikki along with Victoria Crawford formerly known as Alicia Fox, were basically running roughshot over the women's division. At that point, Page was slash Sorea was the only woman basically taking them all on, and she felt like it was unfair. So Stephanie McMahon comes out there and she basically evens the playing field and introduces these women you know from NXT and brings them up to the main roster. And though at the time people were sort of upset that Bailey wasn't up there, having just won the NXT Women's Championship from Mercedes in that amazing match they had in Brooklyn. This was still a history making moment and it was the beginning of something new that we were seeing in WWT. So the idea that evolution is happening on this weekend, it's just and on this day, is very purposeful and I love it so yeah. And I know a lot of discourse was made online about when the show was and in terms of the calendar, because of course we just had a night of Chance Pans with WWE. We also had we also have Saturday nights man have been in NXT, and then of course you have the whole counterprogramming component of it all and people having your feelings and feeling like it wasn't given a fair shake. But I honestly feel like it being placed on this date was very purposeful. How do you feel about it, Beyonca.
Speaker 4: I I'm trying to wrap my head around everything, like, yeah, I've I was all taken. Yeah, just trying to figure out what to say. I just yeah, I was shut up.
Speaker 2: You're speechless, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I really am, I really am? I just all I ways say, is I hope to me and it comes back because I like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because Tomna was in that and I feel like something that does get a little bit lost in translation is you know, we talk about the debuts of these three larger than life, you know, stars who went on to just become iconic, but then you also have to talk about everything that the other women in this picture have done. You have Naomi there, you know, right, you have Naomi there, whose evolution from at that point healed, Naomi who is just hungry for the right type of opportunity to finding the inner glow within, and then her and Mercedes standing up for themselves and walking out as heartbroke. As heartbreaking as that was, it was necessary for them to stand on their worth and then, you know, become the stars that they are now. And then you have Naomi probably one of the best turns of her life right now, which we will get to a little bit later. And if you have yeah, and I.
Speaker 4: Love that they all had to leave to find themselves. And now look at Mercedesne's like, what six times ten time champion at what next? Oh my gosh, a e W what right? Pro wrestling? Now you see Tamna that's my girl. But you see Naomi with her evolution from the glow to where she is right now. She actually started as a Orlando magic dancer, so so humble beginnings. And here's Soreya page and at least she's off two better things. And now here's what was the name of again, Victoria something? Yeah, Victoria Crawford, Alicia Fox. Yes, she went. She's still wrestling, but she had to leave to find herself. Now she's happy and the happy relationships probably I think she's married now. Happy is now. I listened to her, but yeah, I like she They all left and here comes and we have the Bella twins who left. They're all. Yeah, everyone, it's very important to leave, to find yourself and to come if and if it's meant in if the universe and if it's in the universe's plans to bring you back to where you're supposed to be, then it will happen. But finding yourself is very important. And you talk about the evolution of the of where these women are in the women's division and in general. These the women were disrespected back in the day like nothing but being sexual. Over it was they were overly sexual lives to remember all the men were like, did the whistle tone? They didn't and not giving a fair chance only because they were only giving the chance because of their looks. So from that to this and landing on the day all where this happened, it's pretty cool. It's pretty amazing, and to witness it in the year twenty twenty five, such progress, and there's lots and there's there's obviously a lot more progresty we've done. And I feel like if Triple Ah's got the hint when that when the give passion I give the was a chance started to chend. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't have this and I had more traction and build up for this pay per view. I don't want to now, I don't want to say, oh, it's they're kind of sexist in a way because why give why not give them traction? Like how you give the men traction and the build up to their pay per views. So there's still more prograecy we've done, But I love where. I love the progress that's been made. But there's still work to be done.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's definitely still work to be done. And when you think about you know, in terms of WW, where the women were always sort of seemed sort of like as you know, just like a palette cleanser before you got to like the main thing and how they weren't really like utilized to the best of their ability, even though it would happen like in spurts, but not on a consistent basis. This is amazing that it is happening, and of course we will. And of course, in terms of talking about you know, how long it's been since evolution has happened. You know, I hate that it took seven years for it to happen. But at the same token, I am glad that it is happening now because it's just, you know, we actually have an administration and a regime in terms of WW that is willing to listen to the people as opposed to just you know, seeing what they're saying and then just tuning it out because you think you know it all. I am happy that they were listening and did see you know, that there was a desire for evolution to happen, and I hate and I hate it. You know, before we even got to this point, hearing stories from people like Mickey James who and like other women like Maria Canilis, you know, who were set. There were people in charge or behind the scenes who felt like a women's pay per view wasn't going to sell out or wasn't gonna make as much money in all of the above. I hate that it took all of that negativity to finally lead, you know, to this. But at the same time, you know, the journey towards things aren't always the prettiest, So I am happy that the fans never gave up. We never stopped, you know, shouting for it. I never stopped shouting for it, because it's been on record on multiple people's shows, including my own, that I felt like they should have had it as an annual thing. So hopefully this could lead to them having it, you know, on a regular basis. But we just yeah, but we just have to wait and see what happens from this weekend. And I'm just happy that it is happening on this amazing weekend. So of course you have I did want to talk more about, you know, how a lot of these women, like who made their debut on this weekend are doing, because you did see Charlotte actually wrote an editorial on The Player's Tribune that just came out yesterday and it was fantastic, and she talked a lot about her journey in wrestling. Of course what led to her starting in wrestling, which was her brother Read and of course her father being Rick Clair, the nature Boy, but also her finding herself, you know, in wrestling and also dealing with the struggles of being a woman and wanting to do you know, things like have a family while also juggling her career and you know, keeping her identity and what and keeping herself grounded in the midst of all of this fame and a lot of things that she mentioned in this editorial in terms of equality for women was very spot on. One thing that she mentioned that resonated with me the most was when she talked about agism when it comes to women in wrestling, and how you can have people like John Cena and how you can have people like cm Punk you know, make their comebacks and nobody, you know, bat's an eye about it and everybody's happy and celebrating it. Whereas you'll have women like Mickey James or you know, women even like Charlotte you know, who will reach a certain age and she admitted that she's almost forty. You know, and then they'll be like, oh, you need to retire, Oh you need to hang it up, and all this other stuff. So beyond tell me how you feel in terms of agism when it comes to women in wrestling, and how do you think the notion should be changed in the fandom and also from the perspective of people in charge of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she makes a really good point about that. You talk about how her father is a nature boy and he's still wrestling at what eighty and no one has a problem with that seventy eighty. Well he's an elder anyway. Yeah, you talk about, yeah, he's still wrestling. He retired how many times? And he came back how many times? So why it's and I hate how sexist that sounds.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: You talk about John c and I talk about Sampunk who by by two men I who. I love my heroes, But I digress. Yeah, I just swearh that this, this, this could stock, this, this could stop and I am happy that shut that or miss Flear or actually if you will. The woman behind the Charlotte Flair persona addressed this because yeah, it's we're in twenty twenty five. It's a it's things there's progress, but with no one is too old to do anything. If you like something and you enjoy it, go for it. You're never too old, you know, you're never to Yeah, never too old. As long as you're not on your back, you can do anything. You can do anything. You said your mind too. Who says that you Who says that no one's still old to dream? And I don't. I don't care how old you are. But yeah, it's it's just very sexists in a way that men can have this privilege of continuing what they love and there's a problem with women talking about and there's like a talking like talking about Oh, you're you're getting up, you're getting up there. I aren't you going to have kids? H you don't want to have kids? So yeah, it's it's it's it's an issue that I wish men could realize that it's an issue. That that meant that I wish more men. I can realize how much of a problem that is it has and something needs to change. So I'm happy we're having this evolution. We're having evolution too on Saturday Saturday. This could not have come at a better time. Yeah, those are my thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I absolutely agree with you, you know, and it's just and it's just in the editorial, she was saying that she feels like, you know, she felt this way after she wrestled Ria Ripley at Wresseming in thirty nine in LA. That was one of the best matches I've ever seen, and she stated that she felt like she, you know, she's just reaching like her highest point. I'm just paraphrasing, and honestly, you know, with the way that she performed that night, I could definitely say, you know, that was a very fair, as you know, observation to make about herself and knowing that she's only just reaching, you know, the best part of herself. And the fact that that that many people feel that, oh, well, you're reaching a certain age and that has to stop is absolutely ridiculous because I mean, you have people like you have wrestlers like DDP, you know, who started relatively late in his wrestling career and he became a World Heavyweight Champion a WCW. Yeah, and you know, and he's told his story history has been documented you multiple times. So it's just like, I feel like we need to stop placing limits on people like and I feel like that call goes for all of sports, not even just in wrestling, but in all of sports. So yeah, because it's even weird when people talk about certain people in sports and be like, oh, well they're forty, they need to stop. And I'm just sitting here like, well, what if they don't feel like they need to stop. What if they're taking care of themselves in such a way that they feel like they could go on until maybe they're fifty, you know, like like that is a possibility. Like the human mind and the human body can't be limited by you know, contructs. So yeah, Charlotte was sorry, you go ahead. So yeah, Charlotte was fought on with what she said in terms of that, and I appreciate and applaud you know, her being so vulnerable in the way that she was on this weekend of all weekends, Like it just made so much sense and I'm grateful for that. And then on top of that, you know, with more of the growth of the women we've seen, we also have Miss Mercedes Manet, who of course is you know who. After her debut, she went on to become you know, a multi time Raw women's champion, a one time SmackDown Women's champion, multi time tag team champion, and the first one of the first black women to ever main event WrestleMania, won an sb Award for you know said thing, and then of course, like her and Naomi struck out on their own and now look at her with all of the titles six I can't. I feel like it's well documented on the show how much I love her. She is my favorite female wrestler. She is just you know, she's just a she's a business, she's a brand. She she's the standard, she's the blueprint. You know, she has all of these titles. She never rests on her laurels. She never just stays in the box that people try to place her in. And I'm just really grateful that even on this weekend, though she might not be a part of Evolution, she is and she did stay it on Instagram Live that she is happy that Evolution is happenings. She's set to make history in her own way by challenging Tony Storm timeless Tony Storm for the aw Women's World Championship at All in Texas, which is a huge deal in my opinion. I felt like that match should main event that pay per view, But that's neither here nor there. But yeah, just seeing her evolution and seeing how she has made herself into who she felt like she always should have been, because it could be argued that with all the history that she made, with all the first evers that she had in WWB, like her and Charlotte had multiple matches, they were the first women to ever main event a main roster payerview at Helena self like the first woman to have I believe in No holds bar match to main event on Monday Night Raw, like they did so much. And for all of that that she has done, there was just so much that wasn't given that was due to her, and I feel like she's just now getting it all and she deserves it all. So it's it's nuts. It's just so nuts how timing works in that regard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then of course you have this Becky Lynch, who was just the man who you know, became undeniable in her own right by standing up for herself and asking how come I can't be the top dog?
Speaker 2: If she made herself the top dog and now she's you know, main invented a WrestleMania one of the first women to ever do so. With Charlotte and Monda Rousey, and now she's the women's Intercontinental champion. And it's crazy when you think about history, because at that time when she debuted, the women did not really have a mid car title, they didn't have tag team titles, they didn't have the Icy or the United States Championship like they were all just you know, fighting for visibility and fighting for the Divas Championship, which then of course changed, right. So and then you have Becky who has gone on to do all these things, become a mother, become an author, all of the things. So it's just insane what happens in ten years.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I actually met her about two years ago for her really her book, when her when her book released, she had a signing out Barnes and Noble in Los Angeles, and I was one of the first people there. Well, yeah, was one of the first people there. Yeah, I was one of the first few, not the first few, but I was there. And yeah, she was culture very nice. I remember her, I remember tailor her my name, she says, Bianca. I never met at Bianca. I don't like so.
Speaker 2: Clockey.
Speaker 4: It was so fun meeting her. She was so nice and sweet. So yeah, I tower her a little bit. I'm I'm a giant. I'm only five ten, five eleven, but yeah, me, and yeah, she was very nice and sweet.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy. I'm so happy you met her. I've never met her, but I did have someone on my show who really loves her, Stephanie Hypes. She's a wrestling writer for Bodyslam dot Net and she's the Yeah, she is the biggest Becky Lynchman. And you know, like their connection is very strong and very deep, like the way I love Mercedes. She loves Becky and I love Becky too, So it's just like seeing people have those moments is very you know, heartwarming, you know, in and of itself. You know, I've been in the same room with Becky a couple of times in terms of wrestling events and just you know, seeing her in press conferences, so that's cool. But you know, especially this WrestleMania, so I mean that was fun. But you know, I've never actually had a chance to meet her. I would love to. I would also love to meet her child too, because Rude just seems like such a cute baby. It's such a cool girl. So yeah, yeah, ask.
Speaker 4: You something, mane. Let's I'm gonna go about real quick. You talk about you've done like media for wrestling events, like seeing the wrestlers in the conference. How is that like is it or is it just are they keeping character after when they go off?
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like this is a conversation we'll have to have offline. Okay, okay, offline. That is an offline conversation. But I will say this, it is surreal to be there and face the people and be in the same room as the people who you watch on a constant basis. It's beautiful and it's an amazing opportunity that I'm blessed to have had multiple times. And it's it's very surreal, it really is. But you do have to be present for yourself in that and and that opportunity. That's what I will say. But yeah, you know, and being in there with Becky Lynch when she won the tag titles with Lyra Valkyria, and being there with Rue who was talking about how much she loves Blueing now and not Pepa Pinck. That was really funny. Like Becky has really become like I can tell she has so much fun being a mother, Like I love it, like I love seeing her be a mother and just seeing her dote on her daughter and just you know, encourage her in the best of ways. It's beautiful, you know, from one generation of womanhood to the next, and it's just a very beautiful thing. And it's it's great to see moments like that in real time. Yes, I love how she just loves on her and encourages her. It's very beautiful. So announce her pregnancy, Oh yes, I love the way she announced her pregnancy too, Oscar.
Speaker 4: I always think if there was I wish there was a crowd. Oh my god, that pop would have been loud.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it would have It would have so weird. Yeah, it's it was so surreal at that time, and that was when my podcast first started. It was right before the pandemic. But as you know, it was really awkward. I will tell you this because we didn't know each other then, so it was really awkward starting my wrestling podcast thinking everything was going to be normal, and then March twenty twenty hits and then it just shifts over and having to be separated from everybody and everything to a degree, and then watching wrestling at that time, I just held on to it because I knew, I because I know that in the toughest of times, wrestling has gotten me through and it's given me something to focus on. And having that podcast, you know, just fed into having this show fed into that a little bit more because I was able to work on something and create a community online and react to moments like that where she gave Oscar the title because she was having a baby, Like I felt like I wasn't alone during a time of which during a time of isolation. So, you know, even though it would have been amazing for her to make that announcement, you know, in normal circumstances, I'm still grateful that, you know, we had the moment for what it was, even though it's surreal to think about now. But and I hope we never go through anything like that again. Lord, But but my gosh, I was, but my gosh for the moment of end time that in which it was. It still brought a lot of Joiney and and just seeing you know, Becky embrace that and then also come back and still be you know, the man that we know her to be after going through something like that and working her way back to being you know, a wrestler, and then doubling both you know and not and showing that you don't have to give up your career in order to be a mother, Like I love that. I love seeing that example play out. So Nick absolutely, oh yes, and Nikki every woman that's ever done it, since we're celebrating womanhood here on this show, it's it's perfect with Nicki, you know, doing it, Alexa Bliss doing it, like so many, like even Maurice doing it, you know, even though you know she had even though she may have wrestled, you know, just one match in the last couple of years, like her tagging with the Miz after her having her two girls, Like it's amazing. I love seeing women bounce, you know, have babies, you know, be true to that level of their womanhood and then be real about their purpose in life like before their woman their motherhood, Like it's beautiful. Yeah, I love it. I love seeing stuff like that. And even if they chose not to do it anymore, you know, that's their right, but it's still a beautiful thing. And with Bree as well, like all just I just love every form of womanhood that you get to see expressed in women's wrestling nowadays because.
Speaker 4: The women don't tear the women down, of.
Speaker 2: Course, absolutely, so it's it's a wonderful time to see the evolution of these women and seeing them become the fullest version of themselves while also being these larger than live athletes. It's really great. Really, So in moving away, you know, from that subject and moving to this subject, you did sort of allude to sort of the build too evolution this year with it's sort of seemingly coming together in the last two weeks before matches being made of course, with the first man being made on NXT, which is a show that I absolutely love and adore, and I love the way that they showcase their women absolutely you know, with the first match being announced on NXT, but then not hearing anything from the main roster for a while until after Night of Champions and everything else like that. I mean, for me, that's just kind of how I've internalized it. That's how it felt like for me, because for while we knew it's like they announced evolution was happening, but then they were getting everything together for Night of Champions first, because that was the first paper of you coming before that, and then an NXT of course had their qualifier to see who would be the number one contender, of course, with Jordan Grace winning, and after that it was maybe a week before it was like a week and then it was like Night of Champions, and then after Night of Champions was really when they started pushing towards Evolution a bit more.
Speaker 4: No way took that long. So Michael's is doing a great job. Yeah for him to do that first and now, wow, I never realized that, o'h. My goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, and a lot of there was a lot of discourse about it online in terms of people feeling like Evolution as a pay per view was well as a premium live a van. I'm sorry, I'm a child at the nineties. I'm like, I keep doubling back and going back and forth between pay per view and PLA, y'all. I'm sorry, but it's.
Speaker 4: Just I can't say, Paul of that, I say triple.
Speaker 2: A, so oh, I say triple A is true, Like I you know, it's just a thing, but it's just, you know, there's been a lot of discourse about fans sort of feeling like they feel like Evolution was sort of given the short end of the stick, talking about you know, the certain bill to certain matches and wondering how come there couldn't be more of a story put towards it, even though there are some stories put towards some of the matches that we will get to later on the show, and sort of feeling like they felt like maybe people behind the scenes were trying to sabotage it by putting it right next to an NXY event and Saturday Night's main event where they keep talking about Goldberg versus gold Ter and stuff like that. And I'll talk about how I feel about it in a minute, but Beyonca, I want to know what your feelings are about it, innocence, and then I'll talk about how I felt about it.
Speaker 4: About the about evolution that getting the attention deserves m okay, or about the build of the or the build of the matches or whatever. Yeah, So, like from what like I said before, like the women, I wish there was more attention to this woman's all womens speak of you the way w REE promotes all the all male pay per views. I remember back in the day, the woman, I remember Total Divas. Actually there was a segment I think it was WrestleMania their match got cut for a men's match, so I remember that clearly it was Naomi the Bella's I believe Hage or something.
Speaker 2: But I just.
Speaker 4: I'm happy this progress. I'm happy it's getting traction. But I wish this, I wish this there was no more storylines. Well, because I feel like it's building up. It's barely getting built up with we have to status with having her first match, and it's and it's and and yeah, yeah, it's just it's just sad that it's not getting the attention that it deserves to have, being this monumental paper pay per view or p L or if if you will, mm hmm. Now I'm just rambling, but I'll but well, like I said, I wish it was I wish it didn't take this, it would build up months in advance and keep building up.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And I and to a degree, I agree with that sentiment because you know, I guess because due to my excitement, my personal excitement about it, it was just like okay, evolution or bust. You know, that was sort of what my feelings were about it, And those are those feelings of excitement were very valid, of course, and I will never take away the feelings of anyone else, especially you or any other fan about how they feel about this pay per view not getting the full attention that it deserves. I'll never take that away. And even with the purposefulness of the date of it, I I do wish that there was a little bit of more meat behind the stories, but I don't think they were trying to sabotage it either. Is it okay to have like I want to have a little bit of nuance to the conversation as opposed to like it just being black and white, because I feel like, of course, like I mentioned earlier, the date of it is very purposeful, with it being the tenth anniversary of the Women's Revolution starting, I feel like that's fine, and that was beautiful, And of course they have that weird pocket of time where a Saudi Arabia show is gonna happen and a Saudi Arabia show is there, and that's a little bit awkward timing and whatnot. But at the same time, you know, I do there is a level of storytelling for the women that I do wish was given, But I also can't sit here and pretend that. Of course, of course we did sort of have the Nikki Bella and live of it all that could have happened. But Live got injured and there's really nothing that could have been done about that because I was a freak accident. Accidents happened, So, you know, we hate that stuff like that happens, but that's just the truth. But I also feel that there was still so much more in terms of timing and story and pacing that could have been given towards these matches. But I also feel that there were other stories that were still taking place that we are seeing coalesce at this event that still feeds into, you know, the greatness of the event. Even though it could be argued that some of it was some of the matches were just kind of like, oh, well, I'm choosing this opponent, and you could say that it was sort of thrown together in the way that they're having these people choose their opponents. But at the same time, I do love that the women, that the women's champions have a choice, you know, and it's not just oh well, let's just throw this together this and you're gonna go against this person. And it's not just a general manager telling them a man, you know, telling them you're gonna face this person. It's a woman saying, you know, I want to face this person because and I feel like it's just a lot of new ones to it. But I'm not taking away anybody's feelings at all, because there was a lot better beefyness and storytelling that could have happened, that could happen with the women that I see in terms of the men, because the story with seth Rolins and Roman and seampunk, I want to send the bloodline like, I want to see a story like that happen with the women, Like yeah, there's more of that that I do want to see, Like I want to see, you know, more of like a rivalry of best friends fighting each other, like the way Kevin Owens and Sammy's Ain't do. Like yeah, Like, I don't want everything to just be, you know, short term, which is another thing that Charlotte did kind of mention in her editorial in terms of equality of time that the women should have in terms of story and that and that feeds into evolution as well, but it does not take away from the point. I just don't want all of the anger and the discourse to take away from the point of celebrating where the women have come. Yeah, yeah, does that make sense it does.
Speaker 4: I had a thought that that you said something that, yeah, yeah, that that thinks me to what I've been saying. I wish I wish this was I wish this pay per view had you talk about how which that women had more the same segments the way that we see and like we see you see the more the men. I'm said, when y'all hold on, yeah, you talk about like how you wish you saw there would be more storylines with best friend rivalries and yeah, Kevin and and Sammy, that's that's what that's that brings me to like what I've been like what I've been saying, like I wish the storyline, the storylines and this and the evolution was have a bigger build up to what we're seeing evolved right now.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: The woman have potential and I feel like WW today is like I don't want to say, dimming the light of what they can really do, but like, at the same time, it's feeling that way. You know, does that make sense? It's because yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Progress, but it's slow, slow progress, right, yeah, yeah, and a lot and people can argue you know that slow, that slow progress is it's still progress, but at the same time. You know, there's progress that could still happen because you know something interesting that I did notice even last night we're watching NXT. You know, you had the Battle Royal that's supposed to be happening that we will discuss. You have all these women you know in the room, and you had Julia standing there with the women's United States championship, and then you also had Zelina sort of you know, standing on the floor, who is another fave of mine, well documented and it's just and you have you know, those two who have.
Speaker 4: We got technical difficulties. Everyone Miss Hardy has left the building.
Speaker 2: But okay, I'm sorry. You have Zelena who's been sort of alluding to sort of a darker Turn, like why can't we see that darker Turn? Then has not aired yet, so we don't know exactly how her getting a rematch for that title is going to coalesce. So I will give them time. But if she, you know, is not doing this dark Turn immediately or I or if she's not you know, having a match of evolution, like like what is the payoff from that? Like there there is definitely something more that could happen with that. Dallas Cash is watching he's from the Humble Roses. He's watching us. He's saying hey, hey, and he's also saying hey to you.
Speaker 4: Oh I like your avatar. Okay, break, okay, dreads, Okay, face with hair see you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he has an insane face card. But yeah, check out the Humble Roses, y'all. But thank you for watching Dallas. But yeah, like, there's there's a lot there's a lot of progress that has been made, but there's still so much more progress that could be made in terms of the women and the amount of story that they do get to tell that a lot of the men do get to tell. And they deserve equality of time, just like and equality of opportunity as well, and not just it on paper and just And that's not to say that there hasn't been great stuff that has happened, but at the same time, there's still so much more progress and hopefully more of it can start here, you know, at evolution happening.
Speaker 4: I feel like around the wrestling world it's happening. We have Wow, we have.
Speaker 2: So well that's that.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't be an excuse not to build these women's pay per views to their full potential. This is so so Yeah, I'll be watching, but yeah, I've just speed. Yeah, so much work to be done, but yeah, these women deserve better. I know that this is like the best women's division I've seen in quite some time. Though, And about and is it in the past evolution? Was it raw and and and SmackDown or is it raw SmackDown n XT like how it is now?
Speaker 2: It was it was Raw SmackDown and nx C and also n x t U K because they had a dark match. Yeah, they had a dark match between Rha Ripley and Dakota Kai for the n x C UK Women's Championship, which is of course defunct now, but they had a dark mass before Evolution itself started. And then of course Ria Ripley was in the may On Classic that year because that was the last year they had it. But she did not wink. She didn't win that year, but she watched the match, and she was on Evolution in terms of an audience member watching it, but she wasn't a part of the show proper as we know it. So it was NXT. Also because you also had Kyrie Saying as the NXC Women's Champion fighting Shana Baysler.
Speaker 4: Wow okay, oh wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and then of course you had Becky and Charlotte fight in a last woman's standing for the SmackDown Women's title, and then you had Nikki Bella and Ronda Rousey fighting for the rowan this title. So every show was represented.
Speaker 4: When was when was the Oh that was NXT. I'm talking about that match between Daily and SASA, that iconic match, and.
Speaker 2: That was on nx T. That was nx Takeover Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Okay, wow, Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: I just started watching religious NXT religiously like a year or two ago. So happy I'm watching because nx C is amazing and deserves better, Babe.
Speaker 3: N x T.
Speaker 2: Man, it was a time where nx T pay per views would come on before the larger main roster pay per views and it would make us wonder how in the world did they follow it?
Speaker 5: Mmm?
Speaker 2: And it's nuts. And the level of nx T has changed now, of course, because the talent has changed, but the level of excellence still remains the same. And I recommend nx C to anybody, But I am happy that you're getting into it though.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's great because because it just serves as a watching path for so many things creatively it's just so beautiful. I love the show. I always have loved it.
Speaker 6: So yeah, oh yeah, you know what, I would be so serious and you do and now I'm just you just cracking that, okay.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh oh yeah, I love my god.
Speaker 2: I hadn't exactly it was. He is so hilarious and and he he deserves the world. I love that, man. I love Booker t Darrel, I love it. I love him that. That's the OG. But yeah, NXT is great. And in speaking about NXT, we are now at the point of our show. But we're gonna give our Evolution twenty twenty five predictions. Hello, hello, because because Sunday, it's game time. Okay exeople, Yes, it's Bianca's birth and it is game time up and here, and of course evolution will em and a from Atlanta, Georgia, the Dirty South. Welcome to Atlanta, where the play is playing, and that's where it's happening at the State Farm Arena right across from Mercedes Benz, a historic town in wrestling as a whole birthplace at WCW all the things. So now that we've gotten that part out of the way, it's time it gets cracking with the predictions. So, in terms of talking about NXT, we have the NXT Women's Championship on the line between j C. Jane, one of the most surprising NXT Women's champions of all time, not in terms of talent, but just in terms of just her journey in and where she's ben going up against someone who I consider a pillar of women's wrestling and its evolution, Jordan Grace. I was very happy to see that Jordan got this opportun on a personal level because the first time I saw her in person was for a match I got to commentate for hear in Gas in Alabama at the Belladonna Division, which was an all female show, and yeah, and she was in TNA and her and Jazz had attacked team and she was so beautiful to me, and she was just really nice, and I just loved working with her and just watching her fight Renee Michelle, like that was just one of the most insane things I'd ever seen, and just watching her work, I just knew she was gonna be in WW someday. I knew it. I felt it in my bones, And just as sure as we're alive and breathing, here she is. And for her to be a part of you know, the historic TNA Knockouts Division and everything they've done for women's wrestling, even before the you know revolution happened in WWE. It just means a lot that someone who was birthed from TNA gets to be a part of this. So I'm happy about this. So Bianco, what is your prediction for this Women's Championship match between JAYC Jane and Jordan Grace.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, let me say this. I remember when I first saw Jordan Grace her those muscles, Oh my god. And then I see this photo of her doing her bodybuilding and this is one picture I remember. I can't get out of my mind. She's Oh my gosh, she was extremely dark. I thought she was black.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I it was.
Speaker 4: Chris Ventley posted it a picture of an old picture of her and Cody Rhodes and now and and I can't. I'm confused. I'm I'm I'm still lost. Is she black or is she white?
Speaker 2: No, she's white, she's white, because she's that was just a really good tan I would imagine. But yeah, she's she's she is a white woman.
Speaker 4: Because I was like, is she going through a Sammy Sosa face? Like what was going on?
Speaker 2: No, like, she she's a black woman, I mean, not a black woman. I'm sorry, she's a white woman. She's a white woman. Yes, okay, okay, no, it's fine. But so now that I got that out of the way, I'm not too.
Speaker 4: Familiar with with J C. James. Oh, I know they're part of fail Influence.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, she is a part of Fatal Influence with Fallid Henley and Jasmin Icks.
Speaker 4: I will give it to Jordan Grace only because like look at her, like just do you see those muscles, Like Jordan's got this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I would agree because here lately on NXCC, you did, you know, kind of just get into it and stuff. Since Jordan has been on NXC, she's had multiple chances at the Women's Championship, and she has been a multi time TNA Knockouts champion and so you know, it could be assumed. And she was also a Digital Media champion as well in TNA, so everyone sort of expected that at some point she was going to win this title, but she has not. It's like it's always been held by these women who just had her number. And I feel like this right here would be the perfect opportunity for her to win, but then you can't. But then you also can't discount the craftiness of jac Jane because she is also gifted athletically, but she has the X factors of her faction members too, and Shenanigan's could be afoot, but I hope it wouldn't go that way because of course, Jordan. There is a tag team match that is happening on nxc's Great America Bash on Saturday between Jordan Grace and Blake Monroe known as Mariah May going up against Fatal Influence too. So I'm wondering if Blake Monroe will be there for her or will we see you know, a TNA knockout presence who could be there to be in Jordan Grace's corner. Like, that's what I'm predicting. I'm predicting that maybe Blake Monroe or a TNA knockout could be in her corner and she would win.
Speaker 4: I don't yeah, I don't have access to it. Yeah. Yeah, and I hear great things. So and I know that NXT and TNA are I mean, yeah, I have collaborated, So that's really that's very cool. So yeah, again I'm on Jordan's I'm on team Jordan Grace on this one.
Speaker 2: Me too, I am on team Jordan Grace for this one too. Well.
Speaker 4: When controversial, it.
Speaker 2: Was controversial because Fallon Henley interfered on her behalf against Stephanie Vacker, and Jace covered her for the one to hit her finisher after Fallon kicked her and then hit the one, two three, And that was what it was like that. Then on top of that, she also came from another faction since we're talking women's history too, because ja C Jane was sort of in this other faction called Toxic Attraction with Mandy with Mandy Sacks formally known as Mandy Rose Yes and Priscilla Kelly formerly known as Gigi Dolan, and she was a multi time tag team champion with Gigi. But she but nobody ever, nobody in the fandom ever imagined that she would win the championship in this way. So when she did, not only the way she wanted, but just the fact that she wanted was just like what And then the way that she beat Stephanie too was just like what? Everybody thought that Stephane was gonna be NXCY champion forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, me too. Yeah, yeah, it was crazy. I hope she gets another title run the titled that that belt let's get on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does look good on her, but we are but I'm definitely predicting Jordan Grace as the winner to agree set things forward for her and her w W career. So I can't wait for this match. I'm excited. Oh who, And now we moved to predicting this w W Women's Championship match between Trish Stratus, Misstratisfaction, the Og the Legend going up against Tiffany Stratton. A Battle of the Blonde, if you will, another Battle of the Blonde that Tiffany has taking place in because of course her and Charlotte had a big match at WrestleMania which she won. Yeah, and she just defeated Naya Jackson the last Woman's Standing match, so ms, ma'am is on a roll. So I was definitely gagged when she, you know, challenged Trish because they were tag teaing partners at Elimination Chamber a few months ago, so I was just like, okay, So they're finding each other and this is Trish Stratus's first championship match in a number of years, so this is really interesting. I can't wait to see how this turns out. So, Bianca, what are your predictions for this match?
Speaker 4: Only I feel I hate that, m I hate that I'm thinking this. But if worst case scenario, Tiffany retains, but we have Naomi.
Speaker 2: M in the bank.
Speaker 4: So I believe that either if one of these two women win, Naomi will definitely cashin.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I truly believe that. If not, I believe mhm, just I think, yeah, I think I don't like what I'm saying is because of what she said about Charlotte, but I think she bean but then not for long, because I believe that Naomi will cash in successfully hm hmmm. And that's been on my mind for a long time. So yes, yeah, would you.
Speaker 2: Really think she would cash in on the same night she has some ratikins Jade, which is no holes bar.
Speaker 4: You don't proceed with caution, you never know she'll hit Yeah, right side ahead with that back of your head, with that briefcase without you and knowing that that's.
Speaker 2: Which just fabulous, by the way, that is gorgeous. Love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with all the tape and everything. That's I love that. But yeah, but then we have TriStrata. She likes my ring announcing video I did for her. Oh god, oh my god, oh just mmmm. I think then we go cash Okay, I think, so now is her match with Jay last?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know the order.
Speaker 4: See that's the thing.
Speaker 2: We don't know the order, and and that's we don't but we don't.
Speaker 4: And this takes me back back. Okay, and this takes me back to like how I wish to build is more organized.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing, though, I feel like for every pay per view, we don't necessarily go in knowing all of the order. I feel like I feel like a lot of the time people be predicting the order of how they think it's gonna go, but ultimately it could wind up being something completely different. They might change up on us. So I don't think the order really has anything to do with it per se. So I feel like Tiffany, I feel like this is very interesting because at the last evolution, Trish was in a tag team match on Team Bestie with Leda going up against Mickey James and Alicia Fox slash of Victoria Crawford, And I think this is an interesting, you know, opportunity for her to have considering it's the twenty fifth, It's the twenty fifth anniversary of her wrestling career starting, and I feel like her celebrating that by having another championship opportunity would be amazing because she really was, you know, a girl out here who had multi time champion, multi championship rings, and for her to have another one that would be insane for me. I would love it, Loki, I would really love it. So I mean, hey, I also say, yeah, I also think that Lida will interfere.
Speaker 4: She would definitely come out to help Trish for sure, no question, tim bestie actually believe that if if that happens, I hope that Lida keeps naying on me from CAPSU.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a part of me that is also predicting that Tiffany is going to retain. Though me too, and this is no Shae, because I love Trish Stratta is all the way down and I would love it if she won another championship. It would just be fantastic. But I am predicting that Tiffany Stradden is going to retain her title, and because she really has just been on a substantial tear recently, and yeah, I just feel like yeah, I just I feel like she's going to retain. But if Trisha won it, I wouldn't be mad because that's my girl, that's my girl from the nineties. If she won. But I can't wait to see the athleticism that she is going to give against someone like Tiffany, who is just crazy and talented. So it's going to be an interesting battle of the blondes. I can't wait. It's gonna be cool. So we have this Battle World that we did previously mention in the show, and of course the winner earns a championship match at Clash in Paris, which is taking place the week of my birthday. But will I be in Paris? No? Oh god, I wish. I wish I had the budget for a Paris trip, but I don't. One day we'll speak it, we'll speak it into existence. Yes, one day. So as it turns out, I have this in my notes. The participants in the Battle World that we know about right now are Nikki Bella, Ivy Nile, Stephanie Becker, Lash Legend, Jada Parker, Klonie, Jordan, Lola Ice, and Tatum Paxley. And of course when you have a Battle Royal, there are room. There is so much room. There's so many surprises that could be in store. You never know who could pop up, who could make an appearance, and all of the above. Oh lord, he could talk about aj and how WWE's YouTube channel has been releasing things about aj Lee in the last two days. We could talk about that. But I'm low key scared that they're getting my hopes up just to crash them. I don't I know, they're not obligated to care about my feelings in that way. But if she did come back, I'm popping, I'm screaming, I'm crying. And then you know, and then someone on Twitter predicted, you know, wouldn't it be cool if she came back to do commentary and that was and that would make me happy too, because she did a commentary on Wow for period of time and it was good. So I don't know. I don't know. I'm trying to I'm trying to just just wait for whatever surprises could very well be in store. But Bianca, who do you think is first of all, gonna could show up for this thing? And number two, who do you think is gonna win it? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, who do I think will show up?
Speaker 2: What? We got a j.
Speaker 4: Who else is there? Maybe Sarriah will go back to page or maybe Britt Baker.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh.
Speaker 4: I've been thinking Britt Baker for a long time now.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, that's a big one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be pull up.
Speaker 2: I think I gotta make an adjustment real quick. Britt Banker be.
Speaker 4: Britt Britt motherfucking paper paper from Baker from Still City.
Speaker 2: Doctor, the Good Doctor. Oh my god, that that would rip the Internet into into pieces if that happened. I'm not sure. I feel like that would that pop would rival the pop of c M coming back and and that and my ears took some time to recover from that because I was there for that. So it's just like my ears, what what? Yeah? When he was I'm not lying, I would lie.
Speaker 4: I'm serious. I didn't watch life.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We're okay, we're talking. Okay, we'll talk about that offline though, but we're talking about the Yeah, we're talking about the women. But that would rival that. But doctor Baker, I mean considered, we don't know, you know what her status currently is, you know, I mean, that would be nuts. And even Paige, even Soraya coming back would be nuts too. So those are very substantial predictions that you're making for this Battle Roy, very substantial.
Speaker 4: For a long time.
Speaker 2: Now, very substantial.
Speaker 4: A j who else? Who else is there? Three Bella?
Speaker 2: I want Jazz.
Speaker 4: Jazz is cool. I'm getting to know her. She's cool. I can I swear well?
Speaker 2: I mean you already cursed earlier, so I mean it might as well.
Speaker 4: Let's let's pick their eyes. Let's say, ready, one, two, three, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't say it? Come on, I'm sorry, just no, okay?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah? A school. I like her. I like her ribe that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Jazz, She's like, she's a very underrated icon and I feel like her. Her in that would would literally blow my mind to bits like oh my god, awesome cang, yes, Karma God, I would cry me too. I would cry, oh my god if if it was her. So all of these are very substantial, very substantial predictions. Now, who do you think is gonna wind?
Speaker 4: There's a few mm hmma. Ripley definitely has potential.
Speaker 2: Maria Ripley has a match.
Speaker 4: She does.
Speaker 2: She has a match on Evolution. She does, Yes, she does. She's not in the Battle world.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, my baby. Stephanie by Care definitely has potential. M Julian with those braids definitely has potential. Yeah, if Jade Cargill didn't have for match with Naomi, Jade Cargill has potential. Who's out there, Oh my god, there's a lot of women who's out there. The possibilities are endless. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and with all the women that they showed, you know that it's representing n XT too, like that could be a wild card. And then you also have you know, just just and even just the talent that we saw from the main roster last night, Like it could be nuts. You could have Natalia who could win. You could have Maxine Dupree who could win like that, that would be nuts. If Maxine won, I would love that because she did, you know, because she impressed me in the Royal Rumble and you know, I wish she would have stayed in the match a lot longer did she did, and issue is Royal Rumble, But it would be nuts if she wanted, I would love it. So she is funny and I and and she's just incredible. But ultimately, I think I'm predicting that Stephanie will win the Battle World because she has that whole international factor to it and just any match with her her versus EO, her versus or her versus anybody's is bound to be a good match. So I'm predicting that Stephanie Becker will win the Battle World and go to classroom.
Speaker 4: Perry. Now, let me ask you, what are your dream matches?
Speaker 2: Where are my dream matches? Do you want to? I can't, not on this show. Not on this show. We'll talk about it later off camera because we still got other matches to predict. So yeah, this pretty solid stuff for this Battle World. I'm very excited for it, but I'm predicting ultimately that's going to be stuck me to win. Okay, Oh wait a minute, I think I okay, pressed the wrong button. All right, we got a Battle of the Black Queens. Guy. We have Jack Carkill versus Naomi and a no holes barred match. When I found out that this match had this stipulation, I was so excited because I didn't see the announcement of it. I was I was doing something else, and then I came back into the room and then I saw it on Twitter that it was gonna be no holes bart And I'm excited because from a wrestling fan perspective, I've never experienced a no holes bar match in person, no, and I've never experienced women having a no holes bar match either. So the combination of both of these things live is going to give me life and oxygen. I'm just so excited because both of these women are just so amazing and iconic. And of course Jade is looking to get her lick back because Naomi has just been torturing her ever since. It was ever since she attacked her, and then it was revealed that she was her attacker, and now she's got the money in the bank briefcase. And now Jade is of course now queen of the ring, which means she has an opportunity at whoever wins the championship match against Tiffany A Trisha, whoever basically at that point who's holding the title. So with a no holds bar match, they could fight anywhere, do holds anywhere, fight all over the arena, possibly fight in a parking lot, possibly beat each other with kindosticks and chairs and all the things. And I'm just excited for all the mayhems. So Bianca, what are your predictions for Jade versus Naomi in this no holds bar match?
Speaker 4: Oh, First of all, every time I hear no holds bored, I always think of Triple H and Undertaker. That was the first time of rest. May twenty seven was the first time. It was my first time watching WrestleMania, and the first time I heard the phrase no holds barred. So every time I see a no holds bar match is a huge deal. So now that's this match with two black women. It's so important. I love that. It's the representation is there. It's couldn't have come at a better time. I love that for us as black women and women in general. So now who will win? Oh god? I love them both. Oh my god. You hear you have a someone who left the company, came and went to TNA, came back and is thriving.
Speaker 2: Now you see.
Speaker 4: And then you see another woman who was in a different company how many years ago, and now it's in the biggest promotion in the world, right.
Speaker 2: And she's Queen of the ring man you know the ring. They both have muscle so wonderful, they're.
Speaker 4: Both so powerful. Oh my god, I think. And in the draw, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I've never known a hole to match the end in a draw like I've never heard of that. I had never heard of that. I'm my dad, my dad, some.
Speaker 4: Of my interfere ino.
Speaker 2: Who will win?
Speaker 4: I think Jade because she's powerful, look look at her like. I think Jade will win because she's been she's she's been doing enough, she's been doing enough. She didn't she didn't hurt Naomi.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Jade will win. Yeah, but but then you have Naomi and her briefcase. She might use that to cheat. So, I mean.
Speaker 2: But in a no Hoo's bar mesh, there really is no cheating because you can use the weapon, so it's legal.
Speaker 4: M I. I think during this match, Bianca Bello Bello will return to distract Naomi oh, so, allowing Jade to win. So I think Jade Cargo will win with Bianca Belair's assistance.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like that prediction because, funny enough, a lot of people were really online were really bummed out at the idea that Beiancle wouldn't be able to make it or be a part of evolution, and she was right. And then of course, and then of course at the last evolution, she wasn't on the main roster yet, so she was just you know, sort of starting in a sense because she was in the May Young Classic and she was watching, you know, from the audience and stuff, you know, So it would be wonderful if she were a part of it, even though she couldn't get in ring in action and stuff like that, And that would be a great way for her to get involved in the action by actually assisting Jade in some way, shape or form. So that would be cool. I would like that very much. And it sort of keeps the Big Three conflict sort of. It keeps it going, and I like that.
Speaker 4: What happened Elimination Chamber, didn't Jay Cargo come back and attack Naomi? Yeah she did, So that might happen when Biancabella returns to attack Naomi.
Speaker 2: So Jay can win, right, Considering the last time her and Naomi were in the ring together, she said that stuff about her mom and broke in her house and everything, And honestly, I don't care broken hand or not. I would have destroyed her then, but you know that, and I don't even fire. But let's be serious. My mama, my mama, for my mama, I will I will tear down a brick harouse, okay, And that brick house would be Naomi that day so yeah, oh god, but yeah, Bionca being involved is a really really great prediction and I like that, and Jade winning would be cool too, And then that would send Naomi more so over the edge because Jade beat her a WrestleMania, so that would that would definitely send her more over the edge and make her even more unhinged.
Speaker 4: So that and then she can be happy with the championship. I truly believe.
Speaker 7: That maybe, but you know, yes, she could hold or you know, she could hold onto it for another occasion.
Speaker 4: Who I wouldn't want to have the draft I would to mine to have to I wouldn't want to I wouldn't want to wait.
Speaker 2: Let's wait because the fun is in the surprise, That's true. The fun is in the surprise. That Like, that's why I love money in the bank so much, because there's a surprise element too. You just never know. It's like you think one thing is one way, but then once that once that briefcase come in, boom, everything then changed and it's just and I just love it. So I'm here for it, and I'm here for Jade winning. That's my prediction. I'm predicting that Jade will win and and I agree with you that Bianca being a part of it would be cool too, so I agree with that wholeheartedly. But either way, this no holds bard is magic gonna be nuts. And also, in a full circle moment, I love that this is happening in Atlanta because the last time these two were in Atlanta together, you know, they were together as the Victory hosting Bad Blood and this was when Jade and Beyonca were the tag team champions and Naomi wasn't holding a title at that time. But that sort of fed into why she went crazy and did what she did because she felt like the third whell. So it's a very full circle type of storyline thing, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and yeah, and it would be a caption for sure, no question.
Speaker 2: Full circle stone. I love it. So yeah, this is gonna be great. I'm excited. I'm so excited. Yeah, black women, what's the Lord? Okay? I love us. Next, Yeah, we got this tag team title match, just fatal four way for the Women's Tag Team Championships. And like we say, in terms of history, the Women's Tag Team Championships did not exist yet at the first evolution. Now they exist and they're being put on the line of course, being held by Raquel Rodriguez and now Roxan and Perez in the absence of Live Morgan and her injury, representing the Judgment Day going up against Charlotte Flair, Charlotte Flair and Alexa Blisz Team Queen Queen Goddess. Yeah, I guess I don't know Team Queen Friends Forever. I don't know versus Soul Ruka and Zaria from NX team. And she's gonna have a busy weekend because sol Ruka also has a North American title match against Izzy Dame at Great American Bears, so she's gonna have a busy weekend for sure. And then the returning Kobuki Warriors in the form of Aska and Kyrie saying, oh, this is so hard. I feel like this is really the hardest to predict for me, honestly, So boncle, what are your predictions for this? Fatal for women?
Speaker 4: H Mmmm?
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 4: This is this champion? This is is this a championship match?
Speaker 2: Is just like this is for the women's tag team Championships.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think for the story purposes, since everyone in the Judgment Day has championships, maybe they will Raquel and Siampunk's daughter will return.
Speaker 2: See you Punk's daughter all week.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, But then hmm, wow, they have Charlotte and Alexa name and they when because it's Charlotte, they may give it to her.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: I like how the Kabookie Warriors returned and walked off on Roth and.
Speaker 2: It's something in their song. I was like, I thought that was so crue. I was like, yes, girl, yeah he got the insane elbow.
Speaker 4: You got Oscar's move. What's your move.
Speaker 2: The Oscal?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes you have that. I like sol Ruka and sorry, I'm getting to know Zariya, but I like she's cool. Gosh, oh my gosh, you have Ross knackdown n XT.
Speaker 2: Like I said, it's hard, it really is. This is the hardest to predict, honestly.
Speaker 4: And in no DQ it would not.
Speaker 2: But in a fatal four way.
Speaker 4: And the just qualification, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's a d and yeah, not a fiddle forward who.
Speaker 4: Will win this. I think Kabookie Warriors will take it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I think so, because they're so good, they're so they're they're dangerous. But then you have Charlotte's Moon Salt.
Speaker 2: You have a Lexus move and then you also have soul rucas like Mo salt too and all the things she can do that that's gonna be nuts. Oh oh god, they got the pop rocks.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a mess. I love. I'm excited. Who will win? A woman will win, that's my prediction. A woman will win.
Speaker 2: Two of a female team will win. That's funny.
Speaker 4: Okay, out do you wansk my Paul Zagon?
Speaker 2: Uh, I haven't watched it in so long.
Speaker 4: RuPaul says. This is iconic moment where RuPaul says, I can't wait to see how this stands out, and he has and then he holds this these you have to watch the tender stands. It's hilarious. But anyway, yeah, a woman will win. It's not a prediction, that's a spoiler.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'm predicting that Charlotte and Alexa will win. I'm predicting that Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss will win simply because there's just been this back and forth between them where they've been trying to sort of find their groove as a team, and Charlotte feels like, you know, she's above being a part of a team, even though she's She's been a tag team champion before, albeit it was short. She was a tag team champion with Oscar, and I just feel like, I just feel like her and Alexa are on this path where they're learning that they can work great together if they let themselves do it. So I feel like Charlotte and Alexa could very well win the Women's tag team titles, which would further drive the judgment day apart because you have Roxanne and Raquel who barely trust each other to begin with. So yeah, yeah, and it wouldn't hurt Soul Ruka and Zaria, and it wouldn't hurt the Kabuki Warriors to not win the titles at all. So I'm predicting that Charlotte and Alexa will win.
Speaker 4: We shall see how this, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see, but yeah, that's what my prediction is. So I know my computer was trying to like move forward with the other match, but we don't go ahead and actually do it for real. This time, we have the Women's Intercontinental Championship match between Becky Lynch, the man Lyra Vaccaria, the former and inaugural Women's Intercontinental Championship World Champion, and Bailey Bianca what is your prediction for this triple dirat match for the Women's Intercontinental Championship.
Speaker 4: Oh, Pam, you deserve better. Come on, Bailey, Hey, Bailey, Ah, I will love.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: Just be back, come on now, Yeah, exactly, because I see what people say about her. She's not even she's not advertised enough. She's not she but she's one enough. Oh god, now hasn't she hasn't she? Never mind? Take that back? I take that back they have? Oh gosh, this is hard.
Speaker 2: It's very hard.
Speaker 4: You got Lyra Valkyria with that song woo, and he got the l Z. Come on, he got big time backs. She stole Lira's championship.
Speaker 2: You got Bailey and attacked Bailey so and took her WrestleManias by WrestleMania in Vegas, Bianca.
Speaker 4: Who deserves Vegas? Mm hmm that's true because she returned and then they lost it the next day and then she mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Vegas. I'm still not over Vegas.
Speaker 4: Does Becky retain?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Well, what do you think? What's your prediction? Do you think that you will protect?
Speaker 4: I think she will. If not, I think, wow, I don't think I will get it back? Oh oh god, I think that possibilities are so endless.
Speaker 2: I yeah, this one's also hard to predict. This one is also is equally as hard as the tag team Championship mass to predict. These girls are so gifted. Yeah, all three of them just gifted.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a mass between all three because they have there's some and am I between them and some in some way. So I think Bailey will get it because it's only fair that Lyra got it, had it first, and then Becky and now Bailey. So I think Bailey will get it. I think so. If not, I.
Speaker 2: Would love it.
Speaker 4: We'll get it back. I think baby will.
Speaker 2: I would love it. If Bailey wanted that, that would be fantastic if she did. Because ms ma'am, that's that is. That is a horse woman who does not get enough credit. Like she gets credit, but she doesn't get nearly as much credit as everybody else because how earlier in the show, you know, we were talking about how she wasn't called up with the other three, with the other three ladies at the start of the evolution because she was down in NXT as the NXC Women's Champion. There was so much as she went through to reach this point of herself and her place as a horsewoman and as a part of the evolution makes so it's makes so much sense, and it's very integral, and she has inspired so many people and so many women to even get in the business. So she doesn't get enough flowers. So this would be the perfect place for her to get, you know, an opportunity and actually win the title that she really could have won. But I'm almost afraid that Becky will be so cagey that she would take advantage of Lyra and Bailey being angry at each other and then take advantage of that and then retain. So it is hard. So I think I'll just give two predictions for that match. I think my first prediction is Bailey winning, and then my second is Becky being cagey and play catering both of them in order to retain.
Speaker 4: Does she have any does bait? Does Becky have any other outside beef besides Lyra and Bailey?
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't.
Speaker 4: Doesn't, because who could return to distract and pissed Bailly off and pissed and get Becky Beculun's.
Speaker 2: Mad to distracted nobody really?
Speaker 4: Okay, then I think Bailey will retain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you b Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I could see that happening. I can definitely see Bailey winning, but I can also see Becky retaining in a dirty way, and I can low key see this story keeping going honestly, and it would be perfect. So yeah, yeah, I hate that Bailey and Lira were fighting though, Like that hurt my feelings because I'm like, like, they're just they're both just we're just so sweet to each other after Becky did what she did so for them to fight, for them to get to fighting, of course because of Lyra's Huber's to a degree, because she was mad at Becky, And I understand being angry, angry enough to beat somebody up like that, who did you wrong? I just don't like that it cost her friendship with Bailey, right. That makes me sad, But it's about checks and championships, so yeah, yeah, but I am excited about this match because, like I said, these women are so gifty. You've got two of the four horse Women and a match it's insane, that's insane, and one match together, and then you got Charlotte and the tag team. Lord Jesus, if Mercedes was there, it would have been great, but it's okay, it's okay. Mercedes is making history elsewhere. We love it, we love it. It's okay, it's okay. I'm just being selfish, but it's okay. It's okay, it's okay, it's gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: It's not okay, it's all.
Speaker 2: Right, it's all right, all right. Oh yeah yeah, big pimpin big money match. Right here, we have the women's World Championship on the line between these forever rivals EO Sky and Rial Bloody Ripley. Everybody's mommy, everybody's girl crush, yes, everybody's favorite, like everybody's favorite, goth, Amazon goddess, Queen the Uncle. These women have fought back and forth between NXT WrestleMania and back again. EO Sky has defeated Real Ripley multiple times between all these promotions. Real Ripley is hungry. But before we give our prediction for this, this has been an all time week for women speaking their mind in wrestling. And I didn't get to address this beforehand like I wanted to, But I want to. Riha Ripley mentioned in an interview with Jackie Redman before her street fight with Raquel Rodrigueze night a champions, that she wants to be a multi time champion and if she's not in this business to be a champion, then what the hell is she doing it for? And people online literally had the audacity to come at her for actually wanting to be a multi time champion because they were like, oh my god, you've been champion before. Why are you da da da da? Why are you da da da da da? And it speaks to the double standard of women having to just be satisfied with what they have as opposed to people being happy on the other side of people winning like men winning things multiple times. Because I saw it when Charlotte won the World Rumble. Of course, that was her second time winning the Royal Rumble this year, five years apart from when she first won it, and people were upset. But then someone like Cody Rose no shade to hero can win a Royal Rumble two years in a row and everybody will be happy about it two years in a row exactly. But rear Ripley, who is literally one of one of the most overstars, if not the most overstar at this point in w W, can't be can't want to be champion multiple times? Bianca, how did you, how do you feel about her speaking out on that and making that a point of conversation.
Speaker 4: I'm happy she did. I'm happy she did. Like in the season of evolution and it's this is this is a new times, a new dawn. You're not in the nineties where women are scared to speak to minds to I mean.
Speaker 2: Hey, I.
Speaker 3: Wasn't.
Speaker 4: I mean I would think I would. I mean, yeah, I would think so. Oh, But I'm I'm happy. I'm happy she's she spoke up. We talk about ageism, we talk about the double standard to men and women in this industry, in this business, and how it's a male dominated business where women are trying to break in and have their own and have an an express And I want to say this too, How do I say this to like in a way that makes sense? Yeah, I'm I'm I'm happy. I'm happy she spoke up. It's good on good good for her, Yes, good for you for speaking up. I'm happy someone said something.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I'm happy she said something. I'm happy you know she art spoke on it the way she did, because it makes all the sense in the world. Real it's someone I remember to not even to bypass all her successes, she had an NXC UK and NXT proper as we know it. When she got called up, there was a point where there was a level of I guess, teetering where she had where even when she won championships, there was something there was something about her that was teetering. And then it's like once she joined the Judgment Day, it was almost like she was fully locked in to her power and who she truly was. And once she got locked into that and then had that match with Charlotte, I mean, mind you, she had fought Charlotte before and lost her in twenty twenty, and then she had that match with her at WrestleMania, and she locked in and became like an undeniable star. She is just on an upward trajectory ever since. And it was always meant for her to be a star because she was always a great wrestler. She was always powerful, she was always beautiful, like even when she was even when she first started, she was blonde and everything else. Before she became our favorite Gothic Amazon queen, she was still beautiful.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: With that, and now it just seems like the stars of all aligned for her to be in this position where she's in. And so the idea that she spoke out about wanting to be championing multiple times as opposed to just being satisfied with the opportunities that she has had spoke to me in a very deep way. And I'm gonna take the screen away for a second while I'm saying this, because in life as a woman, and sometimes even especially as black women, you know, us women to women talking to each other, and there's a level of a ceiling that people try to place on you, and they try to tell you, oh, you should just be satisfied because you have done this, you have done that, you have done this. Why aren't you just why can't you just satisfied? Why can't you just you know, rest and just be happy with what you have done and just leave the rest of it alone. And honestly, why can't I have the drive of a man?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Why can't I want all of the things that is promised to an average male if I'm working just as hard, if not harder. Because let's be honest, if you're a woman of color, if you're a black woman, you have to do twice as much, sometimes three times as much to get noticed, to get opportunities if I have, if I have the work ethic, why can't I want more for what I give? Yes, and real Ripley has given so much of herself to the whole judgment day when she was being critiqued for getting in the men's business, even by me, because I did critique it to a degree, And I'll own that from people critiquing her and how she looks, and all the above and all the comparisons and everything. That woman has paid her dues. And she is just so young for someone who has accomplished as much as she has accomplished, she is still very young, like she is like twenty seven or twenty eight, twenty nine years old, and there is still so much more that she has left to prove. And if she wants to be champion multiple times, then she has the right to be. If we can sit here and watch no shade to the New Day, because I love the New Day all the way down, worry. If we can watch the New Day be tag team champions multiple times, if we can sit here and watch as unpopular as he is right now, brock Lesnar be champion as many times as he was. If we can sit here over the years and watch, oh my god, even Triple Ah no shade to him be as champion multiple times for as long as he was. Then why can't we live in a world where women can work just as hard and wrestling and be champions for as long like Athena or as many times as Rio wants to be champions? Why do we just have to settle with what we're given when we see so many other men eating the steak all the time, and we just have to settle for our vegetables. No, baby, I want the whole meal. I want to eat, Ruth Chris. I want to eat whatever other fancy stuff that these men are doing, especially if I'm pulling in all these people, Like there are people who have probably never watched wrestling in their lives who know who Rhea Ripley is because they love her look and they love her aesthetic. She is bringing all types of people in, even Biyonca. She is bringing all types of people in who have never thought to give wrestling a chance. All of the women are doing that. So how come these women can work so hard, leave their families, do all these things, but yet can't want as much or want just as much as the men and want as just as many championships as the men. Why is it that we're okay with John Cena reaching seventeen titles, but we balk at Charlotte Flair possibly matching her father's right title reigns, Like why like that, it's time out for that, it's twenty twenty five. If these women work that hard, then they deserve to be rewarded as hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, I definitely agree, And I'm great by b Johnson and seventeen, Like, has it never been a female wrestler who won that much in the history of WWE.
Speaker 2: In terms of WWE? I don't think so. And Charlotte is the closest because she's been champion fourteen times.
Speaker 4: First, that's and that's the only and she's the only multi champion night that I know.
Speaker 2: Of, Like, she's been singles champion fourteen times. That's not counting you know, the tag team stuff. But yeah, she's been a singles champion fourteen times. And I would argue that she excuse me, that she should have broken the record before John Cena did, honestly because it's her birthright, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, I'm surprised. Rick Flair hasn't done anything to make that happen.
Speaker 2: Or said anything. But I but I don't want that. I don't want Charlotte's lot to be Oh my dad got this for me? Yes, because because that's another component, you know, that could feed into it. It's the whole nepotism. Yeah, I don't want I don't want her to just you know. But at the same time, and yeah, I don't I don't want that to be her lot either. So yeah, I just I just want us to live in a world where it's okay for women to want more, to be driven, to want to succeed at the level of a man like I want that for us and I want that for Ria. So back to the subject at hand. This prediction for this championship match, Bianca, who do you think? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got.
Speaker 4: And then you got.
Speaker 2: Yes, No, it's my computer. Hold on, it's you're trying to come back, but the screen is loading. Hello, my good, hold on, Okay, let's pop her back in real quick.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, you're back, you're back, You're good. Yeah. What is your prediction?
Speaker 4: Well, first you have you have miss out and then you have this is my brutal let's see. But by the way, that entrance at Restumena thirty nine with motionless and White is one of my favorite entrances of all time. I get you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was WrestleMania forty and that was great. Yeah that was forty.
Speaker 4: Sorry, world, it's WrestleMania forty. Oh my god. That was with her hair blowing in the wind and then the lead singer emotionless, motionless and white and real Ripley, you're like twins. I love that. Oh my god. Oh I'm getting choose right now.
Speaker 8: It's oh, oh god. I like EO though, but I like mm hmmm, Oh gohead.
Speaker 4: Who wants it more? You can't go wrong with this. I won't. I won't be mad if either one wins. I like them both. They deserve it. But do you want to choose? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Does EO retain or does Real become champion again? M m. It's been some time, but it's I think, Oh, it'll be weird if. Oh, it would be weird if hmm. How long has Rea? How long has EO been champion?
Speaker 2: Who she's been championed since? I want to say late February to mid March, late February to the beginning of March because she won the title I believe because Rio want it from Live at the first Netflix episode and EO beat her for it after Bianca one Elimination Chamber, and that was leading to WrestleMania. So I want to say EO has been championed since late February or maybe the middle of February till now, because of course she retained at Mania. So yeah, okay, so it's been a number of months.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was like, do I let Yo retain it for a little bit longer or just reatake it? I think EO retains.
Speaker 2: You think retains I know.
Speaker 4: Oh mm hmm. Is it too soon for EO to lose it? Or should shoot keep it longer?
Speaker 2: Hm hmm.
Speaker 4: This is a hard one because they both have they are so talented. Yes, they have potential. They oh gosh, who love them? Yeah, I will just let this play out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you sound like me when it comes to two people I love in a match and then I can't choose and I'm just gonna let the play off. That is something that I would do. That's very me coded. I liked it. That is me coded. But that's not gonna be me right now, if I'm being completely honest, If I'm being completely honest, I'm predicting that Ria Ripley is gonna finally gonna finally be Io and win her championship back. And at this point, with how she felt about winning the championship again, I want her to get it back just just because of that. I want her just because of her drive and all of that stuff. I love you, EO, but baby, I want Ria to get it back. I want Ria to get it back, and I just and I just hope that there's more story after she gets it back. Of course, I just to to big her up as the start that she is. Yeah, so I want Ria to win the title. I'm predicting that Ria Ripley will win the championship and finally beat EO after all of these years.
Speaker 4: Okay, I never realized that Ria hasn't has never been Io Sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's been a part of their story, like they did. They showed the clips on raw of their rivalry from NXT all the way on and even in the May Young Classic too, Like she's never beaten EO.
Speaker 4: Then I think now that's to say that I give it Tiria. Then that's it now that you say that, and I never knew that. Okay, I think, yeah, give it back to Ria this time. Yeah, I would still love this play out.
Speaker 2: That's valid. That is one hundred percent valid. That is one hundred percent valid. So yeah, that ends our predictions. We made our predictions for the entirety of evolution. We had a great discussion about women's wrestling or where we wanted to go in terms of its progress, and just how happy we are that this is happening again and all the things. So we have reached the end of our prediction show and our time together. So Beyonca Addison, thank you so much for joining me on this show.
Speaker 4: This was so fun. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I hope to have you back in the future. And of course for those who are watching live on all the platforms, thank you guys so much for watching us live. And of course if you didn't catch it live and you weren't able to watch it tonight, you can watch it later on the YouTube channel. Subscribe to the YouTube channel which is the Hardy Wrestling podcast with the logo that you see in the corner. Please subscribe. We're trying to get to five hundred subscribers. We are almost there, so let's get up there, Beyonca, subscribe, so you subscribe, okay?
Speaker 4: And yes, because please if you? If you both follow me on Twitter on Twitter at Bianca Addison Instagram at Bianca Addison. I also have a ring announcing page I'm creating. I've created on ti on Instagram to showcase my reing announcing abilities. So follow me at Ebony Rose ring site. That's Ebony with an Eye, not why it's Ebennie Rose ring Side. Follow me on TikTok, also on a bit Ebenny Rose ring Side.
Speaker 2: Again Ebony with an Eye, not Ebony with the y like the magazine Ebony with the Eye. Yes, so thank you for saying that, Like, I don't know where my brain is. I just forgot because I usually tell people to tell to say where they can follow you. I don't know where my brain is. But either way, Beyonca, thank you so much for telling everybody where they can find and follow you, and for joining me on this sh And of course y'all know you can follow me. Your girl Stephanie Hardy on Instagram and Twitter slash x at Queen step Party. Follow the Harder the Hearty Wrestling Podcast on Instagram at Harty Wrestling Podcast and on Twitter at Hardy Wrestle Pod, and also follow it and like it on Facebook which is the Hardy Wrestling Podcast. And just continue to be on the lookout for any announcements or any new pieces that I may write for Daily DDT. Read all of my articles for Daily DDT, and book your girl for different wrestling events because I do still would love to get into re announcing as well as do more commentary as well. So if you have a wrestling event, whether it be in Alabama or wherever, I'm open to travel, So book your girl, Book your girl, Book your Girl. Of course, I will be in Atlanta for Evolution because I will be representing HWP for media, and I'm so excited to be a black woman creator of this show on this platform and being able to be there because I wasn't able to be there for the first Evolution, didn't know how to travel at that time. It's okay, but you know, I'm happy to be a part of this one on such a historic weekend where so much wrestling is taking place and so much is happening for the progress of women's wrestling and getting to see Beyonce that weekend too, so it's great. It's late. I'm gonna kind of like running through a brick wall at the end of it, so yeah, it's all worth it and I'm really grateful. So of course, this has been the Hardy Wrestling Podcast with you Girl, Stephanie Hardy and Beyonca Edison and until next time, wrestling is real, Wrestling is real, wrestling is cool, and women's wrestling wrestling, and women's wrestling is always cool. Bye y'all.