Speaker 1: Dirty hands means Quean theology. Ken you gig. What's going on? All my local guys and gals and long distance pals.
Speaker 2: We're back, We're back.
Speaker 1: We've got another good episode line up for you guys. And this is a man that I found through YouTube and seen on a short back in the eighties. He had a very epic debate with the three College Professor atheists, and he's best known for me as the Times Face and Matter guy. I just love that. That just actually inspired me to start digging and looking into the Bible. So I'm really pleased to talk with Kent Hovine today to Steve go ahead and line us up here.
Speaker 3: Well, he's a Young Earth creationist, established the creation science, established creation science evangelism in eighteen I'm sorry in nineteen eighty nine, and dinosaur a ventureland in Pensacola, Florida in two thousand and one. My favorite thing that I've noticed with doctor Hovan is all the willingness and the the energy that he brings to debates. And I just absolutely love seeing a strong Christian man that is not wanting to back down from anybody, and that is an inspiration to all of us. So we really appreciate. It's great to have you here with us.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for having me. Love doing this.
Speaker 3: Well, justin why don't you go ahead start us off and we'll kind of jump from there. And this is a free flowing program. We just kind of go with the flow and if something hits you, strikes you, let the Holy Spirit guide it and we'll kind of go from there.
Speaker 1: Aymen, Well, I guess one thing I definitely want to talk about with you on here is creation and the Big Bang. So with a Christian worldview, what is your thoughts on the Big Bang? And someone that is a believer in the Big Bang with an open mind willing to talk, how would you approach them?
Speaker 4: It really goes back to the basic question how old is this earth? If you go to Genesis chapter five, it tells us clearly that Adam was one hundred and thirty when his son was born, and then his son was one hundred and five when his son was born. So I made this chart showing all the dates right from Genesis chapter five, from before the flood and then after the flood you pick up at Genesis eleven. It gives the ages, I mean, it gives all the numbers it's easy. The Bible dates add up to the earth being six thousand years old and being created in six days. So if someone says I'm a Christian but I believe in the big Bank, I say, well. God wrote on a rock with his finger the ten commandments for Moses in Exodus chapter twenty. In those ten commandments, God said to the Jews, I want you to honor the Sabbath, because in six days the Lord made heaven, the earth, the sea, and all that in them is well, then there's no big bank. If he made everything in six days, then he made everything in six days. It has to be He made the plants on day three, and the sun on day four, and the birds and bugs in pollinate the plants on day five, so the days have to be normal days later. In Matthew nineteen four and Mark ten six, Jesus said the creation of Adam was the beginning. Well, it was Jesus live. Was he stupid? Those who believe that the earth is billions of years old, and many Christians do, and I think they love the Lord as much as I do. I just think they've been brainwashed by the stupid evolution religion. The earth is about six thousand years old. God made it in six days. That's the only way it works. There are so many symbiotic relationships where certain animals require a certain plant, or certain plants require a certain insect to pollinate them. There are millions of what are called symbios, the symbiotic relationship. They could not have evolved separately. So I believe the Bible is literally true, scientifically accurate. God made everything in six days. The Bible also clearly teaches nothing died until Adam sinned. Man brought death into the world Romans five. So if man brought death into the world, those are deseasion. The earth is millions of years old. Do they have death before sin That's a serious theological problem, if nothing else, certainly a historical problem. There's no reason to say the earth is more than six thousand years old unless you're trying to accommodate somebody who believes in evolution. No reason, no sense accommodating them. That very stupid didn't happen at all. Nobody's ever seen a cow produce a non cow, or a dog produce a non dog. There is zero evidence for evolution. We've been offering it for a long time we're building a Christian camp in Lenox, Alabama. Good luck finding that on a map. Great North Sicola, seventy miles and it's free. Come on down to see our camp. It's one hundred and forty acres. It's amazing. Visitors small over the world. So no, I disagree strongly with the Big Bang. Big bang is a big dud according to them. Let's see I got it right here. The big Bang. Let's say he started with all the matter in the universe being squeezed into a dot smaller than a period on a pay Here it is time, space, matter all began with a big bang. In a fraction of a second. The universe grew from smaller than a single atom. That's pretty tiny.
Speaker 5: My question would be, if say space is a vacuum, how do you compress something in a vacuum?
Speaker 4: Right, I tell atheists, I'll give you one hundred dollars if you can compress a cup of water into a dot the size of a period on a page. Water can't be compressed. You want to put squeeze the whole planet in there. It's just plain stupid, tell him, I said, So, let's.
Speaker 1: See which one thing too that you know? They always talk about the science. And one thing that I've just found fascinating a few years ago. Are you familiar with the work of Mark Armitage. He found the Nino soft tissue from Cali University.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't think I've ever met Mark, but I've read some of his stuff, and that finding soft dinosaur tissue fits right in with the Bible teaches the flood was about forty four hundred years ago. No, animals don't fossilize un us. They're very quickly and so the only reason we have fossils at all. And Tennessee, where you guys are, is loaded with fossils. There's a place up there, maybe you can find it in central Tennessee. It's a seam about ten feet thick of petrified clams like this in the closed position, petrified closed clams. There are millions of them in that one seam up there in central Tennessee. When a clam dies, it opens. How do you get a petrified clam in the closed position? You have to bury it alive. How do you get them in Tennessee? You got to have a worldwide flood. The Bible says that the end of time Tewod Peter chapter three, the Scoffers would be ignorant of the creation and the flood. They don't understand what the creation was like. They don't believe in a flood, and it says they're ignorant of the coming judgment of God. But it's coming, whether they like it or not.
Speaker 3: True story, true story.
Speaker 4: Justin go ahead, which I followed.
Speaker 1: You work for a while, and I just I love your sense of humor, you know, and that's an acquired pace for some people. Some people just don't have a good sense of humor. But I love how you give us the facts and you cut up and have a good time and you show I just love your teaching style, which has been quite abrasive. You're no stranger to controversy on the internet.
Speaker 4: I trought high school of fifteen years and it destroyed my brain completely. So I love humor. You're right far as controversy, there's no controversy. I'm right, they're wrong. End of story.
Speaker 2: I love it. That's a lot that.
Speaker 3: AH going for. Well, actually, you go ahead. You got a couple more. You got some more slides. Let's keep rolling.
Speaker 4: Oh, I have eighty thousand slides. You don't want to go through all my floes.
Speaker 3: Just so you know, I got all night, So let's do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have the blood work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jesus said the creation of Adam was the beginning, and nothing died until Adam sinned, and the dates had up to about six thousand. I've been going through on my YouTube channel, which is Genesis Baptist Church on YouTube, probably forty different ways to prove the earth cannot be billions of years old. It just cannot be. If I told you this Bick ink pen was nine thousand years old, well it'd be easy to test my claim. You could find out, Hey, the ballpoint pen wasn't invented until eighteen eighty eight. Oh, well, then this pen has to be made after eighteen eighty eight. Oh, plastics weren't invented until around World War Two. It's made out of plastic. You just limited. You just disproved my five thousand year claim with two scientific facts. Then you could say, hold it says on here it's made by Bick Corporation. Bick in France didn't become a company till after World War Two nineteen forty six, so I could prove sientifically this pin is built later than nineteen forty six. I have no idea when it was made, and I don't care. But it's not millions of years old, and it's not five thousand years old. And if you look at the Earth and they say, look at these rocks, this rock is ten million years old. Wait, wait, wait, there's all kinds of ways to prove it cannot be. The Moon is going around the Earth. I think everybody agrees with that. But the moon's getting further away. We're losing the moon an inch and a half a year. Okay, that means it used to be closer. Yeah, well how much closer can you bring it before that starts to become a problem because if the Moon is closer, the gravity is stronger. It's called the inverse square law. If you half the distance, you take that fraction one half, lip it over and square it, it's four times the gravitational pull. If you brought the moon into one third the distance, it's nine times the gravitational pull. They've done all the math on this, say, guys, the Earth Moon system cannot be more than one billion years old. You go back a billion years and the organ collapses. Well, then why are we telling the kids it's four point six It's not possible. The saink Pin is not five thousand years old, and the Earth is not four point six million years old. The Sun is up there burning. Go take a look at it. It's burning five million tons of fuel every second. Well, that means it used to be heavier. If you go back in time, if you go back a second, it was five million tons heavier. How far back can you go before that becomes a problem because if the Sun is heavier, it starts having more gravity, starts attracting everything in. You cannot have the solar system more than a few thousand years old. And I go through on my seminar part one. You can get them all on doctordno dot com. Creation Seminar Part one is a whole bunch of different ways to prove the Earth is not millions of years old. The Age of the Earth. Seminar Part two is about the Garden of Eden. Why did they live to be nine hundred? Why don't we live to be nine hundred? We'll be talking about that tonight on my channel. Genesis Baptist Church. Part three is all about dinosaurs, reptiles, never stop growing, never well, the Bible says before the flood came, the people lived to be nine hundred. What would happen if a lizard could live to be nine hundred and never start there to be that's the age of dinosaurs. Nothing died before Adam Sin Satan is a liar. He's using God's own creatures to turn people away from God, and we are sick of it. At Dinosaur ventry Land, we're going to undo the damage or die trying. So come on down. We have twenty five cabins you can stay and everything's free. So it's a gravel pit somebody bought and gave to us seven years ago. Nothing here but mud, but it's amazing. The only thing we warned people about is we have well water, which is the best water in the world. But I taught biology for fifteen years and we like to warn people if you drink well water, your babies will be born naked.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: I'm not used to that.
Speaker 5: I mean, the thing is we have well water, and both of my boys were poor naked, so I mean.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's true, all right, I do have a go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes he is much worse.
Speaker 4: There was an Indian one time drank four gallons of iced tea that night he drowned.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. I'm gonna have to remember that one.
Speaker 3: Now. One of my favorite things about my dad was a big fan of you. Actually, he was a big fan of a lot of uh Young Earth creationists. He was a big Young Earth creationists as well. But really one of the things that like you brought up was a lot it hassened with the dinosaurs. So what I think is really important, and you kind of brought that up. Everything was you know, created. Everything kind of goes along that line. But the one thing I always have a question of, and it's truly a question, is like things like like a tyrannosaurus or even things like I mean, you can go and say something that's not that like a mosquito. Some of these things, in my opinion, the way I've always thought of it, they're the result of sin. You know, if you think if something is carnivorous and was attacking people, or if you know, obviously you know, if Adam and Eve were naked in the garden, mosquitos would not have been fun if they had been part of that. I think something I just kind of always assumed that was something kind of one of the repercussions of our sin.
Speaker 4: Well, that's one option. There's another way to look at it. God made everything perfect. Mosquitoes are heat sensing insects. They can sense in the dark your body heat and zone in on you. Okay, if you are injured at any place in your body, if you sprain your wrist or sprain your ankle, that part of your body is warmer. You can pick it up on a thermograph. The hospitals have those. They take a picture and say, oh, you've you've sprained your ankle or your frain your knee. Well, there's a we have a there's a center here. I got one, I think on my waist I normally carry around here. It is right. We have these little zappers electric spark. If you get bit by a mosquito or a bumblebee or an ant, you simply spark it and it neutralizes the poison. It's going instantly. If you can bit by a rattlesnake, we take something bigger, like a spark, plug, wire off a chainsaw, a lawnmore, but a high voltage, low average spark will neutralize the poison. It just works. Missionaries in the jungle carry a little stun gun, they get bit by something's happen, don't Just theoretically, what if God made the rattlesnakes with a poison that's not poisonous, but they can sense where you're because, by the way, when you spark spark it, it straightens out the molecule, whether it's hemo toxic or neurotoxic, and makes it your body can digest it. It's a protein. So what if the heat sensing organs on the rattlesnake and the mosquito were to sense when somebody's injured themselves and say, oh, here, I help you, and they were putting in a protein to help take away the problem. What if they had a good use before the fall. I don't know, something to can consider. It sure beats the idea that all the mosquitoes in the world came from a dot of nothing.
Speaker 3: No, I one hundred percent agree. I just I just always kind of like I said, that's just the idea that our sin brought certain things or changed them into something that was a nuisance or a problem. And that actually brings one other question. I've asked this to a couple other people, and everybody has different opinions. If we go into Job, and a lot of people talk about Job. Some people want to make it metaphorical when we talk about Behemoth or Leviathan. I've always took in that, especially if you look through the chapter before and it's talking about ostriches and other animals like this, and then it goes into you know, look at Behemoth, who I created with along with you, and you know, it goes through and it pretty much describes like a brachiosaur. I mean, it's pretty much it sounds like a syrupod. And then the interesting part though, is when it goes to Leviathan. It never says that he created Leviathan. It says he created Behemoth. But Leviathan, it says, and then look at Leviathan, you know, and all the terrible things about Leviathan. And I always kind of thought of that as that same thing, like Leviathan maybe was the result of sin. It wasn't something God created because it wasn't good. It was the result of some sort of sin, something that came out of, you know, the fall of man. And I think that that when they talk about Leviathan in Revelation, it's kind of like saying, you know, comparing God to a lion. You see that. You know there's others actual lions, but you know the lion of Judah is just referring to another person. If does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Well? Yeah, I think though that God said behold now Behemoth, he would not tell him to behold behemoth if he could not behold behemoth. This animal, whatever it is, was with him at all. The it says, which I made with thee God made everything in six days. All through the Bible that talks about dragons. See the word dinosaur wasn't made up till eighteen forty one, So the King James Bible sixteen eleven. They would not use a that wasn't invented. They don't have the word computer in the Bible either. Okay, So the word dragons is mentioned in the Bible a whole bunch of times and flashing them up on screen here the dragons, the dragons, the dragons, and says Job was a perfect man. He feared God and hated evil. He had seven sons and three daughters, and a bunch of sheep and cows and everything else, and it all got stolen from him. Job probably lived shortly after the flood, because Job has had ten children that were grown up and all died, and then he lived long enough to have ten more children and saw his great great grandsons from his second family. So the guy's got to be living a couple hundred years, probably when they back when they lived to be four hundred. If you look at the chart after the flood, there's a couple generations of people living to be four hundred. To get on the screen here, so I think Job lived during that time, and Job was out plowing and Savians came and stole all the stuff. Okay, you can read Job for yourself. But then God said to Job in chapter forty, le me call up there real quick. God said, behold, now be heemoth, which I made with thee. Let's see I get this is part of my seminar part three. Okay, Joe, God's talking. I believe Behemoth is, like you said, a brachiasaurus. That's my theory, now, Leviathan, I believe it's probably the t rex. And let's see the darkness the light. Get up here.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm making you jump around. I apologize.
Speaker 4: Well, no, this is all part. There's the brachia sore has the long front legs, and the cetasaur has the long back legs uh and patosaur. So I believe it's there's my blonde desaurce. Yeah, you have to talk to work on a slow Okay, it says, behold behemoth, which one lady said, you tell a lot of blonde jokes, and I'm blonde. I said, okay, I'll talk slower, which I made. I'm blonde too, okay, which I made with the eats grasses an ox. So whatever this animal is, he could eat grass. Secondly, his strength is in his loins, his navels, in the forces in the navel of his belly. The biggest strongest part on him is his belly. People say elephants have a big belly. True, hippos have a big belly. Bracy Sauce had a big belly. He's got a big belly. Go to see. Anyway, his tail is like a cedar tree. Well, have you ever seen an elephant's tail?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Would that remind you of a cedar tree?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, okay, not like a cedar tree. Neither is a hippo tail. Okay. There has to be a Brachya saurce or something like that. So it says his bones are like bars of iron. We got a big bracy sor towbone in our science center. So I believe by the time of today, most of the dinosaurs have been exterminated, either by man's hunting they called them dragons and killed them off, or they simply could not live long enough in the new climate. Before the flood, the people lived to be nine hundred. Now after the flood it dropped off to four hundred, and then two hundred and then one hundred. We cover on my videotape number two what happened? What was the garden of Eden like? What was different? Why did they live to be nine hundred? The answers right in the Bible, and today nobody, very few make get to one hundred. So before the flood, I think it was common you were just you waited till your hundred to start looking for a wife and house near a grade school. Yeah, yeah, you can wait. Oh, I agree, I'll do that today. Forget the great school. You won't need it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I agree, one hundred percent. And that's one thing that always bothered me is if you go into most Bibles and you look at the section of job where it talks about behemoth, and it says, you know, tail like a cedar tree, like you said. And if you go down to the little subtext on the bottomy, you know it'll have it marked and say go check the margin here and it will say possibly an elephant or a hippo. And it just I've always looked at it just like shook my head because it makes absolutely no sense. So I just I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Well, amen, the problem see the two Peter Chapter three, The Bible said, the scoffers are going to be ignorant of how God made the creation, what was it like? And they're ignorant of the flood, and they're ignorant of the coming judgment of God. That judgments coming soon were headed for royal trouble on planet. Or see the original Creation. If you read the account carefully, it says, I see this part one TV. I got so many slides it'll take me a while. But if you watch my video number two, the Bible says there was water above the firmament. Well, that's not there today. The original creation had water above the air. It says in verse number chapter one that the birds fly in the firmament, so it tells us the firmament is the atmosphere, and there used to be water above the atmosphere. Well it's not that way today. What happened, Well, something changed. The original creation had water above the firmament, let's see right here there it did, and water under the crust of the earth. Most of the floodwater came when the fountains of the deep broke open and the water underneath gushed to the surface. That water gushing out along the cracks. I think the earth cracked up an eggshell and it's still cracked up today. It's what the fault lines are. But this I get up to where I want to be. This original creation was just very different than what we see. This canopy of ice that used to be overhead it's talked about in my video number two. That would be shattered and because super cold ice is magnetic, it would be dumped on the north and south pole. I believe the ice caps shortly during the first part of the flood, the ice caps were huge. It would take four hundred years for that to melt back. So when Noah gets off the arc, the ice caps were still clear down to Kansas City, Missouri, And that means the oceans were smaller because there's a lot of water trapped at the north and South pole. Here's the original creation slide number, slid number two fifty eight DV two five eight enter. So there was a crystalline canopy above the atmosphere that was to protect them. A couple inches of ice ten miles up would increase air pressure at the surface, making breathing easier, making it possible for larger insects to live. See insects breathe through their skin, So they're limited on how big they can get based upon how much air pressure there is. And if you increase the air pressure, you can get bigger insects. Well, they find fossil grasshoppers two feet long, where's the grasshopper today? Two feet long? They find fossil dragonflies with three foot wingspan. They don't have those today. Almost everything was bigger before that flood came because I think because of the greater air pressure because of that canopy that used to be overhead. That would also block out UV light, and a lot of the aging process we have is because of the ultraviolet light. The wrinkles of the skin and stuff like that that would all be stopped. It would increase air pressure like an inflatable building. The canopy of ice might have been held up by air pressure or by the magnetic field. Your super cold ice is magnetic air pressure. We talk about all that. You can float a train off the railroad tracks with magnets magnetic levitation. It's called pumpkin floating on super cold ice is magnetic. I don't think anybody understands physics argues about that one. So this canopy of ice being magnetic, when it gets shattered, it would get sucked in and dumped on the north and South pole. So there were huge ice caps going all the way down to Kansas City, Missouri. And watch my video number two for much more on that. I get pictures of it here somewhere, and that's where after the flood, when Noah gets off the arc, the continents are bigger and everything's connected. You could walk anywhere in the world today if you lower the oceans a couple hundred feet oceans average twelve thousand feet deep. I'll show you here. If you lowered the oceans a few hundred feet, you could walk anywhere in the world. The English Channel between England and France, you know, thirty miles wide, only like fifty feet deep from here to the back door. So lowering the oceans a few hundred feet connects everything at an atheists tell me one time, he said, well, how did the kangaroos get to Australia? He said, they hop? And so how they get everywhere? He said, we're about the ocean. I said, well, if the ice caps were bigger, cleared down to Kansas City like we know they were, they would take hundreds of years for that to melt back. And they find animals frozen standing up like mammos, had to be frozen quickly, like a giant snow dump of four hundred below zero snow. So if the ice caps are bigger, I'll show here between Vietnam and Australia. If you lower the oceans one hundred feet, they're connected. There's what's called a continental shelf around all the continents. The oceans have two parts to them, the deep part called the abyss and the shallow part called the continental shelf. They're all over the world. The whole world has continental shelves. Well, if you lower the oceans are twelve thousand feet deep, take two hundred feet out, which is nothing out of twelve thousand and now everything's connected. So that kangaroos walked, they probably had a couple hundred years everybody did to walk all over the world. You could get any where you wanted. Here you go, right there, Vietnam, Australia, kangaroos. There you go. England and Ireland and Scotland would all be part of France. If you lowered the water just one hundred feet, well, that make the British upset. Wouldn't have to put up with the French. But you can see the continental shelf between Alaska and Russia. It's sixty miles wide, but it's only about sixty feet deep. If you lowered the oceans by increasing the ice caps, this is the beach way out here. I think as the ocean's filled in from melting ice over the next couple hundred years, it would get deep enough to spill over into the Gulf of Mexico and probably Carvada Canyon and fill up the Gulf of Mexico, Pensacola Bay, Mobile Bay. They're only seven feet deep. So I think the Bible says the scoffers are ignorant of the creation and the flood and That's exactly what the problem is. If you understand what the original creation was like where the water came from for the flood, and understand that what the flood did, it all makes sense. God's word is absolent true. The continental shelf would have been. Now it's submerged in Pensacola. You can go out one hundred miles before it gets a hundred feet deep. Okay, wild that was that was the beach line way out there. So anyway, too long on that question, but go ahead, next question.
Speaker 2: What with that?
Speaker 5: You know, you hear the the global warming and whether or climate change. They say that we're still coming out of an ice age, so that would still.
Speaker 2: Agree with what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You know, the ice caps, you know, the ice caps shrink and grow and shrink and grow, but they're they're pretty stable. They might be shrinking more if the ice cap, if the ice caps keep melting, it's going to raise the ocean level. Right. The only people worried about the only people worried about that are the ones that live on the beach.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I was getting.
Speaker 4: I'm in Lenox, Alabama. We're three hundred miles, three hundred feet above sea level. I'm praying for global warming. We want to have beach front property right here and let it.
Speaker 2: That'd be pretty nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're at twelve hundred feet about, so we're safe. Well, i'd like to know a little bit about Obviously, you have really gotten into you have dinosaur land. You got the nickname doctor Dino, which honestly i'm a little jealous of. I kind of wish i'd have gotten that name. Kind of take us down a little bit of that path, how you got that name, and just a little further into the I guess some of the Young Earth Creation's ideas on dinosaurs.
Speaker 4: Well. As far as the doctor Dino, I've earned three doctor's degrees and have an honorary one, but I tell people I can't afford them mal practice insurance, so I don't use the title much. So if they don't want to call me doctor, that's fine. Call me. Can't call me bubba, call me hey you. But when I finished my first doctor's degree must have been nineteen ninety, I don't remember now. Back then before first invented typewriter, and so the kids started calling me doctor Dino because I preach on dinosaurs all the time. I think God should get the glory for his creation, and I think dinosaurs are amazing, and Satan is using those creatures to turn people away from God. Yes, get a five year old any place in Tennessee, show him a dinosaur and say, kid, what is this? That's a dinosaur? When did dinosaurs live? That kid will say millions of years ago. Before they can even read, they're already brainwashed. Christians have really dropped the ball on this topic. We've let the devil have God's creatures, and the devil is using God's creatures to spread his religion. I'm sick of it. I'm gonna do something about it or die try it.
Speaker 5: My thing is if they can I mean by saying the dinosaurs are that old, then they take creation away and then you can be like, well, if you know that's wrongly in the Bible, what else is it. It's almost like their avenue of trying to debunk God, which is what the devil's goal is.
Speaker 6: Obviously, Well, the Bible claims to be perfect. That's quite a claim, right, I agree with it. Every word, every word of God is perfect.
Speaker 4: The first thing Satan did in the Garden of Eden, he came to Eve he said, Eve, yea hath God said. The first thing he did was to question God's word. It's interesting. Then he said you shall not surely die. So first he questioned God's word, and then he denied God's word, said Eve, God said you'll die, No, you won't. He's lying. Now Eve's got a choice. Am I going to believe him or him? Okay? Third thing he said was Eve, if you eat off that tree, ye shall be as God's whoa I get to be God? Yeah? And ever since that day, Satan has been offering this dumb idea that man is improving, progressing and where he's started off like an amoeba, and we're getting bigger and better and stronger and smarter, and someday we're going to be God and sail around the universe and discover new life farms like Star Trek. People ask me all the time, hoping, do you think there's intelligent life on other planets? I say no, I troughd high school fifteen years. There's not much intelligent life on this planet.
Speaker 3: That's true, and it's only getting worse.
Speaker 2: Is not common, it's getting worse.
Speaker 4: Way they Yeah, you used to come to Alabama, see the way they drive down here.
Speaker 3: We proud obviously, I mean we're we're in the same space. I definitely do not believe in evolution, but I'm starting to believe in de evolution because of our society and everything the way it's going well.
Speaker 5: And it's like what your dad said about the mutations, nothing gets better over time. No, and then he we had we had him. I guess he is the first guest, wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Maybe, yeah, I thank you was.
Speaker 2: But he's talking about.
Speaker 5: The how many mutations it would have to take just to change a couple.
Speaker 3: Things just unbelievable, and the time frame.
Speaker 2: It was like, what do you say, one mutation per second, just.
Speaker 3: You know, for one cell. I mean it's it's INCOMPREHENSI there was.
Speaker 5: The world ain't old enough for what they say for everything they're mutated.
Speaker 4: I mean, first place, nobody has ever seen a single good mutation. That all the mutations are harmful or useless. And if you had a good one, would you have to have two of them over the opposite sex in the same place at the same time, except in San Francisco, So how you're gonna get babies out of this? Okay? And nobody's ever seen a good mutation, then according to the theory, something has to evolve a little better than the rest. All the rest of them have to die or it doesn't work. This is Adolf Hitler one O one. Hitler thought the Germans that were the superior race. They had evolved further and it really was their duty to kill off everybody else who wasn't blonde haired, blue eyed. Blonde haired, blue eyed. He thought they were the superior race, which is stupid, but that's why he did what he did. You can really I cover in video number five the Dangers of evolution. This theory is not only dumb, it's dangerous. We teach the kid they're an animal, and then wonder why are they acting like animals. When they came and arrested me two thousand and six, they came with a swat team, I said, arrested me for structuring. I didn't know what that was. I did not quit a crime and they knew that. But the policeman told people searching the house, they said, get every DVD number five you can find. That's the one they wanted to take out of circulation, The Dangers of Evolution. Well they missed the master. We still make copies of it. I want to read why they arrested me? Check that DVD out. This theory is just stupid. It's dangerous.
Speaker 3: One agree now jumping and this is I have to touch on this because this is probably how we all know you best. And I don't know if you know where I'm going with this, but one of the things that of one of your debates that you had when people talk about where does God come from? Or where did God come from?
Speaker 2: And you have.
Speaker 3: Probably one of our core foundational elements of Christianity in there, when we say God is outside of space, time, and matter, and it's such a profound thing. If you can't accept that, then you the rest of it isn't going to make sense to You have to understand that God's outside of those things. And you brought up the best analogy I've seen with anybody saying that is you know, whether it's it's Bill Gates. I think you might have said, it made the computer, but he's not inside the computer. Right, the computer works. He was outside of it. He made something, but he's not inside the computer. I just think that that's such a profound idea that people tend to forget. People don't understand that God is. We often try to put God in a box. We want to say, well, it doesn't make sense, so we're going to say God can only do this, or God can do this, that we want him to follow our rules of physicality, of physics, of everything, but he's outside of those rules. And I think that was I mean, that's probably the strongest argument there is, because everything else kind of feeds off that.
Speaker 4: Right. Well, I tell people the question is invalid. If I asked you answer this question, why are elephants orange? What would you right?
Speaker 2: They're not orange?
Speaker 4: They're not orange. The question is no good. So just the question five words, where did God come from? Four of those words are invalid. Where involves distance of location. What if God is everywhere? He's already everywhere? Well, then you can't say where'd he come from because He's always been everywhere? Where? Did? Did involve time? Past, present, future? Where did God's What if God's already in not only all places, but all times, God's already standing at your funeral? Where did God come? Involves distance? Again, from involve distance, God's outside of time space matter. We're the ones that are stuck in time space matter, and there been many times I wished I could go back just five seconds to undo the dumb thing I just Did you ever ever thought that before? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. So God is not locked in time we are. God's not locked in space we are. God's not locked in matter we are. And someday we're going to be liberated from all that, get a whole new body, and we're going to get to see Heaven the way God says it. I think it's going to be great, but I don't think. I don't think our human brain can I can hold it. Now. That's why I told the guys in the debate. If you type in where did God come from? By caent Hoven, it's got over six hundred million views. Now, where did God come from? The question is invalid. He didn't come from anywhere. He's always been there. And I told those guys, I said, if the infinite God would fit in my three pound brain, he wouldn't be worth worship. And that's for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get too big of a head on those views, because I think one hundred thousand of them at least were me. Because I've watched that so many times. I love that that's just such a good way of putting it. I guess a big part of this and part of what we do. You know, we are founded. You know, obviously this is a biblical podcast. We're diving into God's word. We want to jump into those areas that are difficult for people. You know, we want to peel back the layers. We're past the milk, we want the meat, you know what I mean. We want to get into things. But I think a big part of what we're going through right now in our culture, and you see you said that with Satan, Satan's using you know, the glory of God's creation against us. He's pulling, he's trying to use the same things that should prove the Bible true as and he twists it, he manipulates it into something evil. But I think it's important that we kind of keep going forward and in ways where we're trying to strengthen the church, we're trying to strengthen those people around us. We're trying to give them the tools to fight against this enemy that's that's always coming at us. When we talk about Satan, we talk about all the evil forces that are out there, the demons, everything. So I guess one thing.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Let's I guess to break this down a little bit, what's a couple of things that you think people should have in their tool about when somebody walks up to them and atheist walks up to him and says, why should I believe in God? Why should I? Why should I think that you're right? Because most of those people are always questioning. They want answers, they just don't like the answers they get. So what's something that we can have in our tool belt that we can use to combat that?
Speaker 4: Well, it depends on the person. This happens to me every day, you know. I try to approach it where are they at and meet them where they are and lead them from there. If you can start off like different evidence is that the Earth is young. If you can say, hey, the moon is moving away from the Earth. Yeah, that means it used to be closer. Yeah, you know the scientists have done all the math on that say it can't be more than one billion years old. Oh you take away time. I use the illustration. Time is their pacifier. I got them pasifiers right here. Time. If you take away time, If that doesn't work, use more time in their mind. Time can fix everything. Ask an evolutionist, how did it amba turn to a human? They'll say, well, give it enough time, stop right there. What if you don't have time, Oh, then it can't happen. And so that's one way is to approach that from the scientific perspective. Another is from the logical perspective. If I told you nobody made this ink pen, this ink pen made itself, there's only two choices. Somebody made it or nobody made it. Nobody's thought of a third choice. Well, go look at the world. Either somebody made it or nobody made it. If you got a third choice, I'd like to hear about.
Speaker 3: It, I'd see if somebody made it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'd made it.
Speaker 3: That is that eight pen is not even remotely close to as complex as one cell in your body. So that's the I mean, that's the part where people just get lost in that. And that the time thing I think I can't remember. I don't know if it was Dad that said that that that when you it's like putting off going to a junk yard and throwing a stick of dynamite out there and a perfectly restored nineteen sixty nine Dodds charger just boom, ready to go drive off the lot. That's actually more plausible than imagining that we came from nothing, because of how complex our body is, how complex you talk about, our brain is the most complex thing on this planet. What we're able to do because of what God's given us, that we're able to reason these things out, to to dive into His word and and and take all this and and the worst part about this is that we're wasting the best gift that we have. I mean, not just us as a people, but as a whole, as a country, as a world. We're wasting that gift that God gave us. And it's that to me. I mean, listen, I absolutely love this. I love the joking around, I love how light hearted this is. But my gosh, you know, in the end, it's it's really sad how many people are not going to be there with us. And like you said, God's standing at my funeral already, and it's really sad that he won't be standing at everybody's.
Speaker 5: And with the with the whole create you know, created thing. I can't remember the guy's name, but he he's got some YouTube videos and he goes to these campuses and he talks to people who you know, he asked, you know, are you a Christian?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. And he has a book and they've.
Speaker 5: Got pictures hummingbirds, mountains, and he says, do you you know?
Speaker 2: And it's kind of like, did this book make itself?
Speaker 5: No, somebody obviously, you know, through the pictures, you know, made the book. And he says, saying that the world just happened, would be like the colors just fell out of out of nowhere onto the paper that was somehow created, and the colors fell on that paper that somehow miraculously looks just like the image of an animal or you know, the scenery whatever. And then words or scribbling lines that made letters fell onto the paper that made words in proper grammar numbers.
Speaker 2: On each page. Yeah, And a couple of them were like just blown by it, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, actually a couple of them probably were confused because some of those words got messed up though, and it says evolution is a fact, so it probably threw them off that way.
Speaker 5: But I just thought that that little the guy who does that, you know, I've seen that before, pretty durned cool too.
Speaker 2: Hell, And it's like where I was in the military.
Speaker 5: It's like you throw a hangarnade, like you're saying, and you know, throw a bomb into a junk yard.
Speaker 3: Nothing gets back.
Speaker 5: It's it's nothing but chaos and destruction after an explosion. Yes, nothing, nothing is left in order at all.
Speaker 4: You might you might be talking about Ray Comfort from California. He's a good friend of mine. He does stuff like that, go to universities and ask some things about books and things. It does a great job. I asked aatheis, I say, is your brain a result of random selection of chemicals for no reason over billions of years? They said, well yeah, I'll say, well, how can you trust your thoughts? Maybe your brain's got some chemicals scrambling in there by the way there does so if your brain is truly if evolution is true, you could not possibly even think about it because your brain is just a random collection of molecules floating around in there.
Speaker 2: How would you have any any thoughts at all? If it was just wild?
Speaker 5: And my thing also is, look look at it. We are the only say species.
Speaker 2: That build anything.
Speaker 5: You know, A beaver builds a damn okay, cool, but he don't he don't cut boards or cut limbs down to perfect sizes. There's no other animal as they would like to call us animals, because you know, we come from a rock or whatever.
Speaker 2: That can do anything that we do.
Speaker 5: So we're obviously set apart and created different than everything else on the planet, or else we'd have planet of the Apes. And then and then I'm talking about apes. It's if we come from apes. You know, they say there's an ape and and we slowly progress through.
Speaker 2: All these stages to humans.
Speaker 5: Well, there's still apes. So where's the in between? If there's still apes here? Should they not have died off because we've advanced? And if that's the case, where are they still here? If that's not the case, where's the in between? And then that just blows that out of the water.
Speaker 4: That's what they've been looking for, is what they call the missing link. A missing train is missing. There's no train. We're not connected to the apes.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it a pilt down man that they made out of a extinct pig tooth or something? Was the whole thing they had for that? I think, if I'm correct, we.
Speaker 4: Cover a bunch of that also on my video number two about the so called cave man. There's people today living in caves.
Speaker 2: Oh, they live in caves in Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't have to. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when.
Speaker 5: It goes, I can't remember if it was you talking to this professor or whatever or somebody else, but they're talking about like your cells. They can't discern a worm cell in a microscope from a human cell in a microscope, you know whatever, because I'm not a scientist, but no, not at all. I can fix it, Jeep, I'm not a scientist. And it's it's like, okay, I look at it this way. So so you you look at cells a selling a worm or a selling a well or sell in humans. If they still look the same under a microscope, all you have done is discovered how God created things. That's how he created life. It doesn't mean we came from the same like we used to be a worm or us worm and us used to be.
Speaker 2: Muddy water. It's all it to me. It's like.
Speaker 5: It's just the building blocks of life that we're just getting now, getting the technology to be able to discover.
Speaker 4: Well, and if there are similarities between us and worms, and there are, what does that prove? Does that prove a common ancestor or could that prove a creator?
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: I think you'll just discover nearly all bicycles and motorcycles and cars and trucks have a metal in them called iron. Does that prove they're related or does that prove that's a good building material to build stuff out of?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, God would have created us in the most optimal way. He would have created everything that was perfect at the time. He would have created the most optimal way that he possibly could.
Speaker 4: I I mean if we didn't have if we didn't have similarities, we could only eat each other. But see, you can eat cow meat which ate grass, and all the molecules can turn into human molecules now because we have similar structures, similar molecules. Otherwise we couldn't digest anything but other humans that yeah, the brown cow can eat the green grass and give the white milk and I drink it and get the blonde hair. That's that's amazing to design.
Speaker 3: It's not evolution, No, it's unbelievable. I just it's one of those things I think you have to really sit there and and just it kind of goes back to what I said before. But I mean I look outside, I look at the process of say photosynthesis, and say, how could something like that happen on accident. And the way that you said it too is that you know, this is created prior to the sun, So I mean, if it's created, well, it couldn't have gone too long without the sun because that's the whole process that God put in place. So you see how everything kind of falls into place, how it has to be created, and it's just an amazing It's a system within a system within a system, and if one of those systems fails, then that then you'll see that everything the way that it's created was perfect. And obviously things have are have strayed from the perfection. But as you see that, everything kind of lines up that we all need that other part of you know, we need oxygen to breathe, you know. But the amazing part is fish can breathe that octygen underwater. And then all these different things that that God put into place that just couldn't have happened by accident. There's absolutely no way. So anyway, I don't want to hold you up all night, my friend. I believe me, I would have you on here probably until a lot don't know tomorrow. I would just let you let you go. I just appreciate your time so much, But why don't you let everybody know where they can find your books? Any info on you?
Speaker 4: All right? Our website is doctor Dno dot com. Dr d O. My phone number is eight five five Big Dino. I'm Extension three. Call me anytime. I take calls. All the time, I take a lot of calls. My daughter in Pensacola was one of my secretaries, and she asked me if I would do her wedding. I said, I'd be honored. Type in Kenthoven's Daughter's wedding. It's been played fifty times on America's Funniest Home Videos. It's only one minute long. Here, what's your thing? But anyway, I want to help people. The Bible is the word of God. I tell people it's going to hit you in two stages. When you study all the scientific facts, you're going to say, man, the Bible is right. And then about a week later you're going to say, oh no, the Bible's right. That's going to change everything about my lifestyle. I asked an atheist one time. I said, suppose you decided to accept the fact that God made the world and the Bible was true. If you decided I'm going to believe the Bible is true and God is real. Would that change your lifestyle? He said, that would change everything. I said, so, have you chosen to believe there's no God because you have evidence for that? You believe in evolution because you really have evidence, or because you like the idea of their not being a god. He was quiet for a second. He said, I believe in evolution because I'm horny. Yes, every male of every species understands that one. But it doesn't mean there's no God. Come on now, crazy, There's a God. He made the world and he's going to be the judge one day, and you better get ready for that. It's coming you mention. If people want to get hold of us, come down and visit Lenox, Alabama. We're straight north of Pensacola, seventy miles little bit of town of Lenox. It's all free. We've got a Christian campground type in Dinosaur Adventureland. We're on YouTube on Genesis Baptist Church, and around a bunch of other places on Odyssey and Rumble as Kent Hovend Official. We're in Lenox, Alabama. Google where is Lenox, Alabama? The computer will laugh at you. Yeah, thirty people in town.
Speaker 2: But we love it free.
Speaker 4: So that's all.
Speaker 3: We'd love to come down and I think that's going to be our plan here in the future. Is that come down and visit you guys.
Speaker 4: It's an honor to be on your program. Guys, come down. We'll put you on my program when you come down here Genesis Baptist Church on YouTube and we'll put you up, give you a tour. Don't forget about the well water though. Your babies will be born naked and bring the family down. It's all free.
Speaker 3: Thank you again, my friend. We really appreciate you coming on and I got a feeling we'll be talking to you again real soon.
Speaker 4: Sounds great. Keep up to good work guys.
Speaker 3: You too, my friend. Thank you so yah.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the dig Bible podcast. All you dirty fingernailed theologians. We appreciate you, and be sure to check out our YouTube, our Instagram, our Facebook, and our Twitter accounts. Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and wherever you listen to us, whether that's Spotify, Apple Podcasts, be sure to give us a rating that really helps us jump up so other people can find us. Keep digging