Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: June seventeen, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and that means it's Tuesday on the o'celly effect. And is that what that actually means? I'm not sure. Maybe you're not either, but let's see if we can survive this one together. Anyway, a couple of quick notes to get us started before I get into the main stories of the day, or the main sections. And I've got let's see one, two, three, looks like I've got four main sections for today, even though I only intended to write three. So there you go. I write show notes and a couple of things I want to mention on a text document, and then that usually becomes the bulk of the show notes. So let's begin with catching up. How about this No King's False Flag Day and a political and political violence, foreign and domestic media mosh pit. That's what I'm calling the opening salvo, if you will, because only the left of the right is violent, obviously, you know it's only one sided. What about ism right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Are you keeping score at home, by the way, because you really should be. No King's Day was really just a one off holiday to boost tourism in my opinion, and Airbnb traffic to popular US destinations because we're definitely not getting enthusiastic foreign visitors at the moment. They're afraid they might get deported back to the wrong country. I'm literally being told this by people canceling vacations to the US. Hey also an allergic reaction sent the DHS Secretary Christy No, you know the lady who's in charge of the deportations to the hospital allegedly, But is that really the story our guests. We'll see if she continues her ice Ice Baby tour later because she's supposed to go back out on the road Wednesday sometime. But you know, if you want to talk about allergic reactions, how about this iconic brands made by Hines, including kool Aid. You know kool Aid, don't you. I mean, I know most of my listeners. I know your general age group. I know what the demo says you guys are, so we all know what the general age group is, right Anyway, do you remember when Pete Rose was in a kool Aid commercial, like in the nineteen eighties in a Cincinnati Read's uniform. I think it was nineteen eighty five when this happened. Yea, hey, kool Aid getting rid of your artificial poisons now, finally after feeding it to us for about three generations. Better late than never. This is supposedly a move to try and you know, please and appease the MAHA movement, spearheaded by Bobby Kennedy Jr. But let's take a look at an article in Fortune magazine. As matter of fact, I'll make sure to drop that specifically in the live chat at ochelly dot com, where, by the way, at least part of my show notes end up, and I usually drop links and other proofs and pictures and whatnot while I'm broadcasting, so if you ever want to roll it back, check the date and compare and save. Otherwise, you could just look at the damn show notes anytime and catch up to where I'm getting at least part of my information from. But never, and I do you may never my analysis anyway. The headline in Fortune magazine reads as follows. Craft Hinds is ditching artificial dyes in kool Aid, Jello and other products after RFK Junior's ultimatum. And they give you a thing to listen to the article. But I'm not going to read the article. I'm just going to go through and skim and talk to you about it. The move comes nearly two months after US art officials said that they would urge food makers to phase out petroleum based artificial colors in the nation's food supply. Craft Hinds said Tuesday that almost ninety percent of its US products already don't contain food, drug and cosmetic colors, but that the products that do still use the dyes will have them removed by the end of twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: The thing is, they can start removing them today, but the line of production will not allow those products to be like off shelves and out of circulation because there's a two year lead on the long long shelf lives of all this chemical powdered and you know, otherwise packaged trap. Craftie said that many of its US products that still use the FT and C colors are in the beverage and desserts category, including certain products sold under brands including Crystal Light, kool Aid, Jello and Jet Puffed So all your marshmallows most of your drinks and Gee Crystal Light. For some odd reason, I guess you know, I do fat girls still drink that. That's what it used to be. It was like a fat girl thing. Yeah, so drinks for kids and fat girls and marshmallows are all gonna get natural colors in them now, allegedly, or at least they'll take away the petroleum based crap. So that's an improvement, a minor one. And after selling us those poisons knowingly for generations, I mean, is it about time? Maybe yes, maybe no, Maybe it's just performative gesture, and maybe it'll go down the memory hole long before twenty twenty seven deadlines arrive and people will forget about it because we might be involved in much more pressing matters. But speaking of pressing matters, you know some people gotta take care of and get their affairs squared away. And why is that? Because well they just might and I do mean Jess might have to prepare themselves for a good fella's moment. I'll take me to jail, now take me to jail, the immortal words of Henry Hill in the movie Goodfellas. And I know you guys have seen nothing anyway. Why am I bringing that up? Not because a good fella is going to jail. But let's get to it from New Jersey Monitor. That's a New Jersey monitor dot com. Bob Menendez, New Jersey's disgraced ex senator tohead to prison. He was sentenced to serve eleven years in a bribery and foreign influenced scheme. And he's, you know, got a report to jail today to start his sentence, which I'm sure he won't serve out fully. Somebody will figure out a way to pardon him, but it won't be Trump because I think Menendez was a Democrat anyway, Barring any last this is the article, by the way, barring any last minute surprises. Bob Menendez, New Jersey's former senior senator, will report to a federal prison in Pennsylvania Tuesday to begin serving an eleven year sentence for selling his political power to two foreign governments and three businessmen in exchange for gold bars, cash, a luxury car, and other riches. Pulling away from the article, in case you forgot, this is the New Jersey senator who wait a minute, got gold bars from guitar. I mean he didn't get the jet Trump got that. You know what, you know the rule, right, I mean, steal big enough and you get to go home, steal too small, and jail for y'all. Anyway, Menendez seventy one will be donning a prison jumpsuit eleven days later than US District Judge Sidney h Stein initially decreed when he sentenced him in January after successfully seeking a delay so he could attend his stepdaughter's wedding last weekend. Imagine, by the way, pulling away from the article, Imagine, by the way, yourself go into court for anything, okay, forgetting to cut a hangnail on a puppy, and they hit you with a fine, and you'll ask didn't pay it? Go go to jail time? Can I have a delay so I can go to my daughter's wedding? Will they laugh or just throw you to hell out? I mean, which one? Well, when Christy nomroy I mentioned don't forget that's the one that threw what's his name? Padilla had him arrested for, you know, asking a question because he happened to be in the building that day to meet with other FEDS regarding getting debriefed about something else. And then he got a little less pushy than Caitlyn Collins does with Trump on the airplane, but good enough to get himself thrown on the ground, and though they stress he was not arrested, he definitely was detained, regardless of what terminology they decide to use. Anyway, getting back to the reality of the reality, and why don't we stick with courtroom dramas anyway, They're fun, right, I gotta love this. The jury found today the my pillow guy defamed former employee for a leading voting equipment company. All right, Denver, ap This according to the Associated Press. By the way, from the article, A federal jury in Colorado on Monday found that one of the nation's most preominent prominent election conspiracy theorists, My Pillow One Word founder Mike Lindell, defamed a former employee for a leading voting equipment company after the twenty twenty presidential selection. Article says election, but you know. The jury found the two of Lindell's statements about Eric A. Kumer, the former security and product strategy director of Denver based Dominion Voting Systems. You remember that name, the same ones that got Giuliani pretty big in a civil suit anyway, including calling him a trader word defamatory. It ordered Lindell and his online media platform formerly known as Frank speech to pay Coomer two point three million in damages, far less than the sixty two point seven million Kumer had asked for to help send a message to discourage attacks on election officials. Now, criticism of election officials and all that stuff, I think is completely valid. Don't see why he's getting hit so hard except if he was actually actively encouraging people in one way or another from a media platform to do things that are criminal, like you know, harassed, stalk, or maybe murder somebody. But I got other stories that might lead you to that conclusion later. But you know, Lindell and criticism, I mean, he takes it real, real well. When people criticize his pillow as depositions do reveal, I think, okay.
Speaker 5: And I'm not asking about the lumpy pillow calls.
Speaker 4: No, they're not lumpy pillows.
Speaker 1: That's what they call on Okay.
Speaker 4: So when you say lovey pillows, now you're an asshole. You got that. You're an asshole is what you are? Like, No, he's an asshole. Now he's an ambulance chase an asshole.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not saying I disagree with the four uses of the aole explantive Here because after all, this guy's a lawyer, and he did use the term ambulance chaser, which to me is a proper term. But fact is, this is how he reacts to having somebody, you know, give a loaded description of what there might be happening on the call it complaint line at my pillow. Oh and by the bye, Although Lindell's platform used to be called whatever the hell Frank speech bs blah blah right wing, nowadays he has like my pillow media out there, like TV my pillow TV. I think, I mean, look it up. I don't have it in front of me, but I gotta love the rest of this quick and this is an unedited clip from his deposit one. He goes, look, I really don't care about the calls to the lumpy pillow complaint line, and a whole four times, and then he wants the other guy, whoever it is, the stenographer, the other lawyer whoever. He's taking off his glasses, seriously staring him down and telling him he's an a whole ambulance James, I want you to know that too. Anyway, let's hear just the rest of the way he reacts to, you know, what would you call that a sarcastic, sardonic criticism of his product. The after all, ever sacred my pillow, which has brought him to prominence, and all of his donations to the Trump regime have definitely risen his profile, given him the spotlight, the ability to get into a position to get sued by people for defaming them from a platform of strength, and of course celebrity status.
Speaker 4: That's what you are, the lumpy pillows, kiss my ass.
Speaker 2: Put that in your book.
Speaker 4: Oh, if they answer anything, any problem customer that wants to reach Mike Lindell, those are the ones I want to talk to Mike Lindell. I want to talk to Mike Lindell. They send them to here and they go. Are they called about maybe they didn't get their pillow on time because of the FedEx or whatever. But we'll cover them, even though it could be somebody else's fault. Nobody called because of a lumpy pillow. But good, good one though you're done. Yeah, I'm done. But I'm saying, obviously you don't have my pillow too.
Speaker 2: And he's bissed that the guy is not a customer because you know, much like the uh, you know, hair for men guy I'm not just a client or wait, no, I screwed it up. I'm not just the owner almost a client. Hey, speaking of not just being the owner and being a client and all that good stuff. Marjorie Taylor Green breaks with Trump and sides with Tucker Carlson because the hero, the newest, latest crossover hero to the alt media spectrum of spectrums, and you are on the spectrum of some mental health problem if you take him seriously. But anyway, the overprivileged white man named Tucker Carlson is putting out a bit of a resistance to the Trump agenda and behaviors regarding something what might that be? Well, let's again turn to the Independent and catch the headline. Marjorie Taylor Green breaks with Trump and sides with Tucker Carlson over the Iran conflict. He unapologetically believes the same things I do. Republican or excuse me, Representative Marjorie Taylor Green, although republican, also wrote on Monday because now people make a tweet and it is worthy of an entire news article. Anyway, Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Green distance even further from Trump, coming to the defense of former Fox ho's Tucker Carlson. Quote, Tucker Carlson is one of my favorite people. He fiercely loves his wife, children, and our country. Since being fired by the neocon network Fox News, he has more popularity and viewers than ever before. Quote he unapologetically believes the same things I do. That's in't red too like a word from Jesus here in the article, anyway, that if we don't fight for our country and our own people, then we will no longer have a country for our children and our grandchildren, Green wrote in a fiery expost alongside a picture of the pair in response to a Trump tweet and far and more slash intervention, slash regime change put America last. Kill innocent people are making us broke and will ultimately lead to our destruction. That's not kookie, That's what millions of Americans voted for. It's but we believe in America first. She added, So America first, unless it's Israel, right right. Anyway, Political violence is on the rise, foreign and domestic, that's for sure. I told you about the MyPillow guy. I told you about the media scrum. But let's get into paging Jesse Ventura off brand Maga request my friends please make Minnesota grade again. Almost seems like a misprint, right mmga instead of maga. Would people notice if you add red hats out there? I bet you could sell them for five bucks and people would snatch them up without even looking at him. Anyway, I'm not trying to give anybody a con job business model. But if you get in touch with the right companies and you avoid the tariffs, she might still be able to get a made nice and cheap like Trump does. Anyway, Minnesota lawmakers shooting suspect Vance Bolter makes his first court appearance today. That was according to foxnine dot com, and they did show some footage all that kind of good stuff. Representative Mike Lee was confronted by Minnesota colleagues over his shooting comments because he's making jokes and also somehow stating that this is what happens when Marxists don't get their way, because somehow it was thought that the shooting of Democratic representatives in Minnesota was about Marxists. I'm a little confused. It's like a WWE script badly written and the Developmental Mental League of Acting actors cut a promo for a future run as a k fabe rep for the office of something. I'm sure because guess what we got to hear from this very interesting character who I am certain is putting on well a bit of an audition tape right now. And why do I say that, because ever since a Trump forty seven started up, this guy, Joseph Thompson, who's the local prosecutor in the Feeding our Future fraud investigation, there's a literation for you, recognized by the US Department of Justice as the largest COVID nineteen fraud in the United States. A quiet, yes, steady pr campaign has been underway this year to raise the profile of this Trump forty seven appointee. And this is a bookmark for this guy this moment, as he will be positioned for a face run as a crusader of some type in a future star for the GOP road show. No dark matches for this push, I am certain. But I tell you keep an eye on Joseph Thompson. And why because you know they just captured the shooting suspect who killed a husband and wife wounded. Oh no, excuse me, killed. Well, I'm certain that two people were killed and then two others were wounded at least but either way, four people were definitely shot. And you know what, I didn't even get the entire narrative, even though it was moment by moment and breaking news and they're tracking the guy down and everything else, and Bolter was a guy posing as a cop, etc. But I got to tell you, just like most lawyers, this guy has. Most good lawyers anyway, are good narrative constructors, if you will. They're good writers of sorts, because they have to write stories. They got to write the story of the case they're making, and it goes into a written form which is presented as a prosecutorial brief to the court, which basically means, write me a short story about how this guy broke the law, messed up, did something terrible, show me the evil, and describe. It's the facts, obviously, but still drama is part of it. And I want you to take a listen to the press conference which was held after his capture just yesterday, seemingly immediately after this guy Bolter's capture.
Speaker 6: Okay, in the early morning hours of June fourteenth, Selter went to the homes of four Minnesota state politicians with the intent to kill them.
Speaker 1: His private student.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want you to just note I'm sorry about the little odd, weird twist in the audio there, but I want you to very much note the drama that is in play here and the dramatic pauses, etc. A lot of theatrical sort of techniques at play in this presentation of the solo, if you will. On the mic from a guy who is definitely auditioned for something here, I'm not saying he's doing a bad job. I'm not even throwing shade. I'm just saying game recognized game, and let's hear the rest of his explanation.
Speaker 6: Delter first traveled to the home of Minnesota State Senator John Hoffman in Champlin, Minnesota. Belter arrived at the senator's home disguised as a police officer. He arrived in a black SUV with emergency lights turned on and with a license plate that read police.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you hear the turning of the page. It's definitely written and he's clearly reading. But he's doing it pretty smooth, right anyway, just objective.
Speaker 6: Belter wore a black tactical vest and body armor. He carried a flashlight and a Bretta nine milimeter handgun. He also wore a hyper realistic silicon mask. Senator Hoffman had a security camera. I've seen the footage from that camera and it is chilling.
Speaker 2: Now, there is a creepy still from the security camera and it says it's at two oh six am, and it's on a screen behind the guy. And he waited that other pause. There wasn't for dramatic effect. He paused to wait to see that his PowerPoint had gone up on the big screen behind him. And you can clearly see Belter, who is his head completely shaved, outfitted in something similar to what you would expect at your run of the mill police officer, highway patroller, state trooper to be wearing if they were so dispatched to a home to go shine a flashlight in somebody's face and go, hey, is there a problem over here? Anyway, that's typically what it sort of looks like on the uh, you know, the door, the ring, whatever. But anyway, back to the story that mister Thompson's attorney, Thompson is telling us live at the press conference, catching everybody up on the details of the capture, the suspect and the crime.
Speaker 6: Belter knocked on Senator Hoffman's front door and repeatedly shouted, this is the police opened the door. Senator Hoffman and his wife, Gavett, came to the door. When they opened the door, Belter shined the flashlight in their faces and said there had been a shooting reported in the house.
Speaker 1: Belter asked if they had any weapons.
Speaker 6: When Delter lowered his flashlight, which he had shined in their face, they realized that he was not a police officer. They shut it up. You're not a cop. You're not a police officer. Belter then announced this is a robbery and forced himself into their home. When Senator Hoffman attempted to push Belter out and stop him from entering his home, Belter shot him repeatedly. Belter then shot miss Hoffman repeatedly. Belter fled the scene, and the Hopman's daughter called nine to one one. Unfortunately, the Hoffmans survived, although they remained hospitalized. After shooting from Senator Hofman and his wife, Belter traveled to the home of another Minnesota state representative in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Video surveillance showed that Belter rang the doorbell at the state representative's house at approximately two twenty four am on Friday night, again he was dressed as a law enforcement officer, wearing a tactical vest and body armor, carrying a handgun and a flashlight, and wearing that same hyper realistic silicon mask. Again, the images, as you can see on the screen, are haunting.
Speaker 2: By the way they use this raise repeatedly on the news because obviously came straight from the police reports during the pursuit and search for the suspect. Hyper realistic silicone mask. So he's got, you know, Scooby Doo style mask over his face, meant to really fool people. Hyper realistic, I guess, but I've never heard a mask described that way, have you? Anyway? Sorry about the pause there, but I'm also reminded of a scene from a completely unrelated movie that I might play, but definitely it's going to put us in the uh in the uh? What do you call that? The uh? Well? Not safe for work? You know has profanity on it. Podcast, But what the hell? You're not avoiding me, so you can play play this show for your friends from what I can tell, So I maybe I'll play that clip in a moment.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, the state representative was not home. She and her family were gone on vacation and so Belter left.
Speaker 2: So anyway, he has one knock at the door, and he scored two shots, but they survived. He's got one knock and nobody's home. And the chilling details do continue. But before that, maybe I can squeeze in the one thing that is reminded me of when it's like, hey, you're no cop, and all I can think, hey, everything is fine. We made a mistake. All I could think of was training day. Actually I didn't find a damn thing.
Speaker 7: I'm very sorry, and thanks for your cooperation.
Speaker 2: Let's go. I want to see that one. What I want to see that goddamn one. Here you go, let's go.
Speaker 8: Thank Jesse.
Speaker 2: A police.
Speaker 8: Money, look pretty much, and.
Speaker 2: She tells her lookouts to go blast that fool cause you ain't no police. And she got handed a Chinese food menu w in demanding a warrant. Now there's a hyper realistic movie for you, But pay no attention to that. Back to the chilling details from Minnesota, and I really think they could use Jesse the Body over there at this point as governor once again, I think you should come out of retirement give it another shot. Remember when they were talking about Jesse the Body as a possible VP candidate with Trump. Can you imagine that right at this point in time. Well, Jesse, the body, the brain will tell you all, abouch what I think of the Israeli conflict. But I'm going to do it from bah Mexico. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Belter then traveled to the home of a Minnesota state senator who lived in New Hope, Minnesota. He parked in the street in that same black SUV with the police license plate at about two thirty six am on Friday night. After learning of the shooting of Senator Hoffman, New Hope police dispatched an officer to conduct a wellness check on the state senator who lived in New Hope. When the New Hope officer arrived at the scene, she saw Belter's black SUV parked down the block with the lights on. The New Hope police officer believed that Belter was a police officer who had been dispatched to the scene to check on the status of the state senator. The New Hope police officer pulled up next to Belter in his car, rolled down her window, and attempted to speak with him. Belter did not respond, according to the officer, he just sat there and stared straight ahead. So the new whole police officer who had been dispatched to the scene proceeded to the state senator's home and she waited for other law enforcement to arrive.
Speaker 1: When they did.
Speaker 6: By the time they did, Belter had left the scene.
Speaker 2: Now they're given a lot of these details. And it's pretty wild because you know, this guy who was a wannabe cop from what I understand. You know, here we go, the wannabe cop kind of knows how to act like a cop. And he traveled around trying to be a security consultant and all this other stuff allegedly. And he also had those very very weird No Kings alleged flyers in his car alone with his manifesto, which later on morphed into a notebook with a hitlist on it. But details details. Anyway, back to this guy again, Joseph Thompson's very detailed narrative where he does wait every now and then for somebody to get his power point up and straight behind him because he's concentrating on the written page in front of him.
Speaker 6: Belter then traveled to Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, in the home of Minnesota State Representative Melissa Hortman. At approximately three point thirty am, Belter arrived at Representative Hartman's house in his black SUV with the police license plates.
Speaker 1: He parked in the driveway.
Speaker 6: And left the emergency lights on his suv flashing as if he was a police officer.
Speaker 2: Is what we call setting a scene from the narrative writer's point of view. And you know he's doing exterior state senator's house, black suv with flashing emergency lights flickering steadily as the suspect approaches the front door.
Speaker 6: Belter approached Representative Portman's home again dressed as a police officer, wearing the tactical vest and body armor and wearing that hyper realistic mask. He was armed and carrying a flashlight.
Speaker 2: Stressed on hyper realistic flash light again and here we go with the ugly.
Speaker 6: Before he entered the home, two Brooklyn Park Police officers arrived at the scene. They too had been dispatched to check on Senator on Representative Portman after learning of the shooting of Senator Hoffman. When they arrived at the scene, they saw Belter's black SUV parked in the driveway with the emergency lights fl and they saw Belter standing in front of the house, several feet from the door.
Speaker 2: So here's where they cross paths with him, and they can tell that's not one of their guys. We hope. Maybe they can't, though, and maybe they're a little confused because sometimes a guy on his day off or whatever gets called on his radio and has to show up and whatever he's wearing, et cetera, et cetera, and maybe he's got his own personal vehicle with the extra light. I mean, some of these guys have that right, so could be mistaken identity again, hyper realistic mask. Nobody's exactly explained what the purpose of that was, except maybe to hide his identity. And before this capture, we were told that he was texting his family saying Daddy's going to war. But anyway, details details, let him continue to draw the mental picture, even telling you the colors of things, the black sub the foreboding of the vehicle. It was a dark and stormy night anyway.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 6: When Belter saw the officers get out of the car, he drew his weapon and began firing. He rushed into the house through the front door, firing into it. He repeatedly fired into the house, and when he entered he murdered Representative Hartman and her husband Mark. The Brooklyn Park Police officers fired at Belter as he rushed into the home, but he escaped into the home and out the back all.
Speaker 2: Right, despite the fact that he used the word escape which is not correct, and is describing this step by step in a painstaking manner. He's doing a good job laying it out for you. And if you keeping score at home, he's got one complete, you know fail in that nobody was home. He's got two wounded at one location, and now he's got too dead at another.
Speaker 6: Officers recovered Belter's nine melimeter Bretta, along with the body armor and the mask, buying the home along his path of flight when he fled on foot. They later searched Belter's car, but if on five more firearms, including a Stalt style rifles and a large quantity of ammunition.
Speaker 2: Now I understand the ditching of, say, the mask, because now you know, you can identify a guy in one place's got a mask on, he's on foot somewhere else he doesn't have a mask. But I never understand these guys ditching the weapon which has their prints, their DNA, a piece of their hair, caught and the trigger god knows what. Plus their fingerprints on the bullet if they loaded it without wearing gloves. I never understand somebody dropping the weapon at the scene. It's one of those oddities that you understood in the early Godfather movie when you know Michael drops the gun in the one place, because fingerprint technology not that great at the time and not definitive, no great databases, a little difficult. Plus what's his name tells him there's a special grip. You're not gonna have fingerprints drop the gun. People will still think you have it. But if you get stopped on your way somewhere, you won't have a gun on you. I get it then, but nowadays, you know your car's captured. You know whatever you left in there is captured. Why are you dropping a weapon there for them to find along with the mask? Seems illogical, if not accidental, if you're fleeing and attempting to cover any tracks whatsoever. Plus how many guns do you have? Don't you need that in case you are again confronted by police? Anyway, the logic of the thing, you know, as you pause it and take about it and analyze it, gets weird and it gets weirder than this as we go.
Speaker 6: Felter also had in his car notebooks containing a list of more than forty five Minnesota state and federal elected officials, including representative courtmen. Now, Felter planned his attack carefully. He researched his victims and their families. He used the Internet and other tools to find their addresses and names and the names of the family members.
Speaker 1: He conducted surveillance.
Speaker 6: Of their homes and took notes about the location of their homes.
Speaker 2: Prepared in other ways, so he did recon in order to have surveillance in hand, and also he used all available tools, open source and direct physical surveillance in order to to prepare for this. You know, so the lone wolf who snapped concept out the window just saying, and the hit list discovered conveniently in the car, which had to be abandoned. There's another thing, But that could be a matter of circumstance, right. Still, the ditching of the mask in the weapon is very weird to me. The mask makes sense, the weapon does not. What do we have here, Oh, is this going to be a scenario that's supposed to end with suicide by cop? Maybe? Well, if that's the case, no reason to run. He should just shot it out the rest of the way. But he wasn't done.
Speaker 6: He concealed himself as a police officer, outfitting his black SUV with police lights and a police license plate.
Speaker 2: Kind of a bad use of the word concealed himself. It's more like he costumed himself, cosplayed as or attempted to disguise him as a police officer. But that's not the same as concealed himself as a police officer. He didn't try to hide as a police officer. Primarily, he was looking to move under false pretense with a false projection of his identity. It's a little different than just simply concealing oneself. But maybe I'm quibbling here.
Speaker 6: Wearing a black tactical vest and body armor, carrying a police flashlight and a handgun.
Speaker 2: Also right after confronting police, you did your body armor another weird thing, okay.
Speaker 6: And of course he wore not hyper realistic silicon mask as seen on the surveillance videos.
Speaker 2: Again, the stressing of the hyper realistic mask, I have an open question about that. I'm not sure why that's so key and important that it needs to be repeatedly.
Speaker 6: Emphasized the video of his arrival and shooting of Senator Hoffman is truly chilling. Again, it's no exaggeration to say this is the stuff of nightmares.
Speaker 2: See that's a little added hyperbole while he's waiting for his PowerPoint stuff to come up on the screen. And this again is a bit cringe worthy to me. The purpose of the hyperbole to enrich the story. But you know, I'm asking the question. You think about it, I am.
Speaker 6: There's a photo of the firearms found in Felter's abandoned suv.
Speaker 1: Evidence collect Based on these.
Speaker 6: Crimes, we brought a federal complaint charging Beltner with an array of federal charges. Counts one and two charge him with stocking. Count one charges him with stocking Representative Melissa Hortman using interstate facilities, and that's Title eighteen United States Go twenty two to sixty one. The statutory penalties there are life in prison. Count two similarly, content is charges says with stocking State Senator John Hoffman using interstate facilities. The stat the maximum penalty of that count is twenty years in prison.
Speaker 2: So complete recap of the acts and the charges that will accompany those acts, and for added drama. The penalty phase already examined here. Judges decide those not prosecutors, although they can ask for different things based on the violation, for sure. Fascinating how they have this all together. I want you to keep in mind that usually when you see stuff like this, even thinking back to the days of Dallas. Yes, of course technology was different, manpower was different. But you know, all weekend they worked with an army of FBI guys to come up with you know, allegedly a three shot scenario on two victims, well three would be count take, but really two victims and the entire force of the FBI that was logistically significant to Dallas, Texas couldn't get this much detail in a three hundred page report that this guy's laying out during this press conference. It's just an observation. You make of it what you will.
Speaker 6: Counts three and four charge Belter with the murder of Melissa and of the hortman's using a firearm violation of eighteen USC.
Speaker 4: Nine.
Speaker 2: J lost his place there for a second, but he caught up by you know, grouping the two together as a couple and then finding his place once again in his list of charges, which are also upon the screen behind.
Speaker 1: Him count.
Speaker 6: And these are punishable by a term of life imprisonment or even death. He counts five and six charge him with shooting the Hortman's and the Hoffman's using a firearm, and both of those towns also carry a maximum sentence of life in prison.
Speaker 1: And before I finished my remarks.
Speaker 6: I want to say a little bit about law enforcement and the manhunt that we've heard about the last two days now.
Speaker 2: Obviously, anybody who is guilty of stalking and murdering nearly any human being nearly there might be a couple of justified circumstances here, but not in any of the things that are being brought up here, anybody who's guilty of doing that, especially for philosophical reasons. Because well, he just wanted to get rid of the Democrats, you see, because they were an evil poison that needed to go. At least that's what's being reported so far. That's how he assembled his hit list, but I haven't seen the hit list yet.
Speaker 6: Over the past forty eight hours, federal, state, and local law enforcement from throughout the state of Minnesota have worked together together to carry out the largest manhunt in Minnesota history.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now there's going to be a lot of you know, praise and salutations for first responders, law enforcement and back the blue type stuff. In this case, is this necessary or the key issue? Is this the thing that the press needed? Not really, But you gotta build drama if you want public support. And how in the hell are you gonna find an impartial jury doing this? Another quick question there. I mean, I'm just thinking procedurally court wise, anybody think about that at all? Or we just give us the facts, give us the details so we can throw them back and forth to Twitter and compare as to whether this right wing guy is more nuts than the left wing guy who did this, than the right wing guy who did that, than the left wing guy who did that, et cetera. Right, I mean, that's after all, really the important point that we need to get to is which side of the alleged equation do we actually need to blame? Right? Hey, speaking of blame and where to throw it, there's lots of stuff to go around. But you know what I found curious some of the conversations recently, because well, you know, it's got to be true because it's on Fox News. Bebee decided to tell us that you know. Look, the US needs to get involved in striking Iran for a lot of good reasons. And one of those shocking statements, I guess was on with Brett Peer and what was he yesterday? I guess right. Anyway, let's hear from Netanyahu himself what he had to say. I think this clipping will encompass the stuff I was reading. I think it'll demonstrate it for you guys.
Speaker 3: Let's see, try to assassinate President Trump twice, kill two hundred and forty one of your marines in Beirut.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on. I got to back that up because this is part of the Look, this is why the US needs to act in concert with Israel to strike your on.
Speaker 3: Now, these people who chant death to America, try to assassinate President Trump twice, kill two hundred and forty one of your marines in Beirut, killed and injured thousands of American soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, try to bomb a restaurant in.
Speaker 2: Okay. So listen, and why excuse me? The laundry list of complaints there about who's who and what they did. Let's back it up a little for Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: Chant death or restaurant in Washington.
Speaker 5: D c.
Speaker 3: Chant death to America, burn the American flag. Do you want these people to have nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them to your cities?
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 3: So we're defending ourselves, but we're also defending the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Israel's defending the world because they're attacking them. And besides, these are people who have attacked America. They've tried to kill Trump twice. They've done this. And here's the funny part, right there is a plot that was alleged to have been carried out by Iranian nationals at the behest of some nefarious nexus of groups. There was supposedly an assassination attempt that you could put in the Iranian column, but not too The two best known assassination attempts are actually from people that are American. Maybe some of that left wing violence, I mean, are we supposed to put that under left wing violence or Iranian responsibility or both? Whose column does that go in? Just that of you know, curiosity, because I'll tell you, as we get into this and we got to think about it, and I guess I'm gonna add a fifth part to my storylines today. You know, we deal with Minnesota, Joseph Thompson, all that, But now we gotta get into what's really going on in the two eyes war I Ran and I and in Israel obviously the two eyes war that five eyes might have seen coming in twenty twenty five, the year of the Imperial Boomerang. If you support Israel, are you also ready to fight them over there for the other then is your peace president gonna go full Dick Cheney on Iran? Because even brought up Afghanistan. That's another weird responsibility nexus where the Taliban that we reinstalled when Biden had that disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan after we were there in the longest conflict in US history, and you know, left and right, both mishandled continued on almost seemingly endlessly. Because Dick Cheney said we were never going to leave. I guess we're planning to just replace Iraq with Iran here, which, by the way, I found it interesting because I'm always a watcher of media. So that's why I'm talking about what the Israeli prime ministers saying. And we could talk about the real world effects of all this, but also crossover into media because after all, while Iran State Media was on and they were describing all this stuff. Guess what happened? The State Media got hit. Here's a clip of what it was like live on the air, although you won't understand the language, and god knows what this woman who's almost in a burcub with a facehole on it is telling you. I guess I can see her hands too, So who isn't that extremely provocative? But you know, the almost burkeified newscaster lady who knows maybe she's good looking, I can't tell.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: In Iran, she's on air, she's discussing what's going on for the state media channel, which I think might be the only channel they have. And here's what we got. Okay, so now now we're in replay mode of the clip. But this is again Iranian State Media and she's discussing some things and pointing fingers, and you know there's a clip on the side there illustrating her points, et cetera. And again this is about the circumstance and this happened.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, mortajo, mo yeah, happy. Gtars said, Oh honey.
Speaker 2: Debris smoke, all that happening live on air. There's an uncensored moment for you. But uh, you know that's the way it should be, right, And now Trump is warning people in Tehran maybe you should get the hell out of the capitol city. Some people are doing it, and one does wonder if this is the case that the greatest state sponsor of terror on the planet, as they've been described over the past few decades. And you know, Trump again fair game and being decent about the fact that he says, you know, people should get out of Tehran because the capital city, you know, just might get hit. It ain't just going to be nuclear facilities. And the US has already And I tried to tell you this about a month and a half ago that you know, US forces were being positioned for something in the Middle East. But o'celly don't know what he's talking about, because you know, he's a conspiracy theorists and people that he knows in the military, No, don't know anything, right, but they were being deployed in reposition. Well you know today I got well, not today, a few days ago, I got the word that there's a two dozen refueling planes that are over there and waiting. And why is it we need refueling planes if indeed where you don't have something to refuel, you know, I mean, I'm just saying I'm not trying to point fingers here or you know, throw shade. You got to be prepared. I mean, you got to have the planes in place to refuel if it is entirely needed for other planes to be fueled. And what other planes might be up there, well, who knows. I'm sure the reality of that is actually classified. But anyway, while we think about what's classified and what's going on with the Defense Department and et cetera, et cetera, and the fifth straight day of bombs fly, as Trump claims, we have complete control over the skies over Iran. By the way, there's still a war in Ukraine happening in case you didn't know that. Nobody paying attention to it right now on the world stage, in the new speeds, et cetera. But it is still happening. People are still dying, and I'm an idiot. Anyway, while all that's going on and we're being positioned, he's now floating the idea out there on truth, social and in regular media that he's in the situation room considering really getting involved. And as we have to consider you know the paradigm shift that took place, say post nine to eleven, And at that time I was involved in retail gasoline and the price the price point of one dollar was something you danced up and down and around until post nine to eleven we got used to a new superstructure of pricing where in the state of New Jersey we had one and two dollars little plastic plates that you could put in the dollar slot. Now you couldn't put your other numbers, your fours or fives or sixes into the dollar slot. They didn't fit. And only two companies made the signs, and almost no other gas station that had that stuff had you know, a lot of them didn't even have the twos, but nobody had the threes. Pretty much, we had to order fresh new threes because we were directed to by corporate Like days after nine to eleven happened, because the first thing that always happens when stuff jumps off in the Middle East is gas price spike. And I'm sure you've noticed it. It's already happened. It's been five days now. So retail gas, even though they have a sixty day lag in the actual effect from a real world situation to the retail product. There's a sixty day lag there, but it immediately happens on the retail side, and to you, the customer, you'll pay for it upfront. Anyway, you jump about twenty five cents by going ten, twelve and then five cents whatever two cent deduction, and they'll get to twenty five cents within seventy two to ninety six hours. And then if things calm down or the situation resolves itself quickly, the price will decrease over the course of weeks, and it'll be done a penny, a penny and a half at a time. And yes, they do change prices in halves and stuff in the gas game. Anyway, that stuff is happening. I'm sure you see it in the real world. I'm sure you see the nerves happen. And we do know that the embassy you know, they're in Jerusalem has been closed down and people got sent home because why would you leave your you know, diplomatic and intelligence assets out in the open to possibly get wiped off the face of the earth in case the Iron dome doesn't quite dome right. The Two Eyes War is going to have bigger effects on us than he rocked it. I can promise you that. And like I said, Trump keeps saying, are we going in full on or not? BB says, Hey, they took shots at you, They tried to blow up a restaurant, they tried to assassinate Trump multiple times. They screamed death to America, burn American flags because BB nottan Yahoo cares about somebody burning an American flag or screaming death to America, which, by the way, he really shouldn't, because he should be more worried about his own existence. If everything is to be believed as advertised, and refueling planes are not over there for nothing, at least two dozen of I mean, I'm sure reports will come out that there were more assets in place already ahead of this stuff. Now speculation about bunker busters and we're the only ones with the technology to byob and hit the underground facilities, and I do mean, bring your own bomb, hit the underground facilities that the Iranians have that Tulsea Gabbert said publicly, you know they're years away from having and Trump basically said, eh, I don't buy it. I think they're closer to it because I'm Trump and I know so he's threatening to go in there on it, and we're not hearing a hell of a lot from Hegseth, but when he goes to speak to Congress, he does have interesting things to say. Anyway, I'm gonna save that for the other side of the break and a couple of other media considerations and creations as we go through the k fabe of coppon Politics in America twenty twenty five. So thus far the two Eyes War has been covered for the most part, and we've already dealt with paging Jesse Ventura. We need an off brand MAGA request for Minnesota, plus the general no Kings false Flag Day and a political violence, foreign and domestic media moshpit. We've done all that, So I got just one more section on the other side of this Tuesday or Tearsday o'celly effect. Here on Ocelly dot Com stick around and lead the.
Speaker 4: Under rule of breath while both beats that fast fire flow through.
Speaker 10: Everything no form a the viuse expressed by color stools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air. Kelly dot Com do not necessarily reflect the views of dot Com or chef, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might instrue Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is James Corb at quarter Report dot com and you're listening to the.
Speaker 11: Dot Com dot com radio network.
Speaker 8: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy president in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against For more information The Warstate dot Com Revelation.
Speaker 13: Sucmsagh.
Speaker 14: Shell, I, Oh Shelley, fact.
Speaker 2: Streams, and trow Right.
Speaker 14: Jay Brow, you are the fall.
Speaker 2: The world nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 13: Think of nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 2: Fair things things have done up with uranium eating some things, nuclear holocaust? Nonium is right?
Speaker 15: Do you like history? Real history? I think you were never taught in school. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 11: Swanson dot Com Radio Network revelation.
Speaker 15: Through conversation O Chilly dot com again Ready get ready for.
Speaker 2: So a couple quick things. As it stands, I will be attending the Lancer Conference November in Dallas. Just wanted to let you guys know, I know I kind of left things a little up in the air. There and have been a little unsure about stuff, but apparently they are willing to work with me on a great many things. So I'm going to attend. Now, I don't know how I'm gonna eat over that weekend, and I'm really hoping because some of my friends are not going, but a few will, so I'm hoping that you'll be one of them. And if you want to join me, guess what. We've got a hotel now finally actually finalized and contract signed and all that good stuff. I'm happy to tell you that and tell you that it's actually let me get it in front of me, just so I know I'm answering the right thing here and telling you the right information. It's actually going to be at the fairm Fairmont Dallas Hotel, Okay, And that's at seventeen seventeen North ackerd Street in Dallas, Texas. Now, we're gonna have room discounts and stuff and codes for that coming up soon, but signing up for your ticket at Assassination Conference dot com can be done for the November and Dallas Lancer Conference. The discount of ten percent code is if you enter o'celly ten Okay, So that's ocelle ten when you purchase your ticket for in person or online at Assassination Conference dot com. Oh excuse them me, and uh, let's see. Maybe I should just give you a little idea about some of the speakers real fast before I get into my final news section of the Tears Day O'Kelly effect. We got Paul Abbott, Johnny Carnes, Matt Doubtit, Gary Fanine, Chris Gallup, Janet Groden, Robert grow and Mark Grubert, Larry Hancock, Alex Harris, Walter Hurst, Brent holland Eric Conley, Jeff Meek myself of course MC. But also I'm gonna do a live myths and hoping that that comes out good will O Holler and Bill Simpach, Phil Singer, Robert Tannenbaum, and Linda Giovanna Zambini are all joining. But Robert Tannenbaum, Bill Simpitch, myself, a couple of people from YouTube, and Paul Abbott and Johnny Carnes. I mean, that's worth the price of admission already, but definitely going to be an interesting weekend, and many other speakers are being pursued and added for virtual and in person. This isn't even everybody we've tried to book, and there are more to be added, so it's going to be a packed week and a lot of presentations, diverse group. Some of these people I definitely lobbied to get in, and some of the surprises for later I'm working on too, and I'm hopeful, I'm very hopeful that it's going to be a pretty good one. And that is going to be November twenty first to the twenty third at the Fairmount in Dallas again, seventeen seventeen North ackerd Street, all right, and the website to visit and get your tickets Assassination Conference dot com, which now sports a picture of me by the way at a podium, thankfully, and I'm also on the flyers and all that good stuff. Now. Also use your ten percent off code Ocelli ten for either a virtual ticket or in person. So now that I've done that, let's get to the final item of the news cycle of violence. That is all right? And yeah, I'm being sarcastic, and why not, because forget about signal gate? How about no marbles inserted in cat's butts in my name? Why do I bring this up? Pete Hegseth when being questioned by Representative Durden during testimony, asked for specific examples of wasteful money that he Pete Hegseth personally cut from the Pentagon's budget. Okay, he wanted to know about some of this stuff, which was research money for veterans' health, and Hegseth in short responded that he got rid of a ten million dollar boondoggle that effectively was money for sticking marbles up cats. Butts, I'm not making this up. I'm not trying to be lasivius. I don't know if that's lacivious anyway, but it's definitely perverse. There are some key facts that went on during the Trump defense hearing, you know, going in stunning direction up the rear ends of cats. Well, heg Seth was testifying to Congress. Don't believe me, though, Let's hear the clip.
Speaker 5: As we learned these things, we want to get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible. It is enough for me that they risk their lives for our country. We shouldn't make it a more dangerous situation. And we ought to understand what's going on in their minds and their bodies when they serve.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, that's a very serious statement from Dirden, But you know he wants to get to the bottom of something. I guess heg Seth took it as a queue to bring this up cat's bottom, good undone.
Speaker 5: And as a result of that, we have dramatically increased defense medical research. I think we owe it to the men and women in uniform. Your budget cuts two thirds?
Speaker 2: Okay, we owe it to the men and women in uniform. You damn right. And you know what medical research, medical assistance VA stuff, any of the things that we do to repair, rehabilitate, or otherwise replenish the souls of individuals who make a sacrifice like that. Who in the right mind wants to cut things like that? Well, Pete Hegseth says, just like Doge did, he wants to make sure that wasteful boondoggles are not happening. And here's his argument for it.
Speaker 5: Two thirds of that amount for defense health research. How can that be consistent with our mutual goal of making the military life a safer life for a men and women uniform.
Speaker 7: Well, Senator, I would take issue with your characterization that all two thirds of that whatever was reduced is focused on the issues that you just spoke about, because those are issues that as a secretary who's very close to these issues and knows people close to these issues, my team knows those That's exactly the type of research that we would fund. But we did find lots of other research inside the Defense Department to the tens and millions and in some cases hundreds of millions of dollars, that was a boondoggle for the American people.
Speaker 2: Why are you proud to get give now? In some cases hundreds of millions of dollars, he says, but definitely tens of million dollars of dollars. Now, look hyperbole, an exaggeration. Yes, as always, is there waste in government? Duh, it's government. But this ludicrous, triggering headline that comes out of his mouth next is remarkable for many reasons because as ridiculous as it sounds, you should be outraged.
Speaker 5: Full of a boondoggle in metal research, and.
Speaker 16: There are I mean, we're talking about some stuff I should shouldn't say in public. You know, marbles in the rear, ends of cats, tens of millions of dollars, things that don't like three you're talking about, so.
Speaker 5: I fifty year old social Security check that the President.
Speaker 7: I respect completely the issue that you're speaking with, and you this department couldn't be more sympathetic to that and sure that it's funded. But this the Defense Department has been a place where organizations, entities, and companies know they can get money almost unchecked to whether or not it actually applies to things that happen on the battlefield.
Speaker 16: That's just that's what we worked very hard to find in.
Speaker 7: Ways that other secretaries have not.
Speaker 1: This committee and.
Speaker 7: Others talk about waste fraud abuse all the time.
Speaker 4: We have actually gone.
Speaker 6: After waste fraud abouse because every dollar, just.
Speaker 7: Tell you that dollar we can pour into the elimitating.
Speaker 5: Two thirds of the money for defense health research. Put that next to the decision to cut NIH medical research by forty percent. Does that make America great again for these military families? I don't think so. Forty five million dollars for a parade, for God's sake, money should be put in defense medical research instead of wasting on some pomp and circumstance for the president, this is not consistent with what the men and women in uniform deserve.
Speaker 2: Now, a logical, reasonable and even remotely patriotic supportive person should think to themselves. I don't want to argue with either one of these guys. We shouldn't waste money, damn right, But we shouldn't spare the wallet to spoil the veteran either, right, because it's not just about what happens on the battlefield, but what about the consequences of the battlefield and what people have to live with after serving Damn right, somebody ought to do something about that. Gee, I wonder if that's a personal issue to me. It is sticking marbles of cats butts you say to yourself, damn, that has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Tens of millions of dollars on that. Of course, don't do that in my name. A couple of facts you need though on this, just just to be safe, okay. And I did a little research on this and found that, first of all, it's not just freaky fetish time at the lab. Okay. A program seeking a nonsurgical method for restoration when it comes to spinal damage is what they're talking about here. Now, somebody might say, what the hell, why would you stick because there is actually a logical reason for attempting to do this, and animal testing is common, and it just so happens that it does involve this. But it's because a cat with a spinal damage in the rectum and all that. Like, in other words, sticking marbles up your butts opposed to cutting up your back in order to try and repair a traumatic injury to the spine is preferable, believe it or not, because I mean, doesn't sound preferable to the average guy, I'm sure. But the thing is, anybody I've ever known with a back surgery, even minor stuff, and that's not somebody who's hit with a concussion a rock and propelled grenade, you know, fell out of a helicopter. God knows what other kind of damage can be done to somebody who does place their body, their mind, and their soul on the line in order to defend us. They deserve every effort possible to restore anything that can be restored and given back to them. And the fact is this did make a little bit of sense. It isn't as ridiculous and ludicrous as it sounds when you put in context. And here's the funny part. Trump fort is all about cutting waste, fraud, and abuse. Trump forty five is the one who actually signed off on this program in the first place. So eg Seth doesn't mention that doesn't put it in context, and also doesn't have his hundreds of millions of dollars that needed to be cut. That was all about waste, fraud, and abuse, although they did find DEI stuff they needed to get rid of and things that were there based on an opinion. And you know, well, we don't need programs for black soldiers specifically because all soldiers and et cetera. And you know what, that's a philosophical argument, and you can have that all day long, but medical research should be examined by somebody who knows what the hell it is and why the ludicrous details. I mean, if I just told you, for no other apparent reason, I'm gonna take a corpse and I'm gonna freeze it and then i'm gonna cut it in the little pieces and i'm gonna run that through a blender and see what happens. When you're gonna think I'm nuts until I explain to you that there is research going on. Again, in context, mutilating a corpse is a crime if it's just because if you're doing it to further a goal, and you have a scientific basis for pursuing it. Whether it's an animal, a person, or a vegetable or mineral. You know what, it's a different story. So pay attention for the crazy headline that's meant to grab your attention and trigger you and gets you screaming about no putting marbles up, cats butts in my name with my tax dollars. Well, the War of the Two Eyes is going on. Nobody's paying attention to Ukraine, and damn it already. Nobody gives a good goddamn about what happens to you when you're broken and you're done serving because you're part of the poor, you're part of those that served. Thank you for your service. We don't care how you have to live the rest of your miserable life, or what your family has to endure, or what condition you're in, because you know why, you're not that important. And you know what, if they can restore my ability to walk or have mobility again, because they're sticking it up, you know they're sticking marbles and cats butts, tell you what, dude, line up every stray in whatever city you're in and get it going, because you'd want it to that's all I'm saying. But again, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist, right, what do I know. I'm not the MyPillow guy, I'm not kool aid. I'm not bringing my own bomb byob. I'm not out on the street during No King's Day. I'm not running around with alleged flyers. That's another weird, weird thing that happened there, and maybe we've all gone crazy. I wonder if Bob Menendez had another wedding to attend so he could delay his prison sentence. I don't think so. I think he actually went. And oh, by the way, no coverage for the UH Food Network star with the blonde hair who died today. Because I don't care. Maybe you do. Trump's parade disappointed him apparently a little bit, But then again, you know how happy was he gonna be on Flag Day? Also happens to be my daughter's birthday, And happy birthday, Katie. You share it with Trump and with Flag Day. And she was a flag day baby, by the way, one baby born on Flag Day, one on Veterans Day. I love you, guys. I have no idea what I'm gonna get Frankie for his birthday because I'm broke. By the way, I still need funding for meals while I'm in Dallas. Unless you're gonna show up and buy a pizza, we can split. I'll be more than happy to see you there if you come there twenty first to the twenty third of November this year, be more than happy to see you there. Up until then, I could use help trying to thrive, survive, and find a new way to connect with our phone calls and do our open mic Friday night. Because phone calls and all that. I'd like to take it into the future with the network and do some other things. But with Skype out of the equation, things have changed and I can't afford to buy another service right now because I'm struggling to do groceries. But I'm sure many of you are as well. And as the fuel price goes up, so will the price of everything that's either delivered or you have to go get yourselves that's trucked in from somewhere, because if it doesn't contain the petroleum dies and whatnot that they say that kool Aid is going to remove by twenty twenty seven, and even if it does, it's casting a lot more tariffs are not here we come. And oh, by the way, political violence is still a thing, and the Two Eyes war is live. But the O'Kelly effect is done for a tears day. No matter who you are, where you are, when you are, I hope you are well, and I want you to know that I am merely O'Kelly, and I want.
Speaker 9: You to be the effect radio.
Speaker 17: Revel through calmversage.
Speaker 2: Here shell.
Speaker 17: Fact, Oh Shelly, you.
Speaker 2: No, no, not to let them know.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island. Arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 2: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 14: Reveation through conversation.
Speaker 15: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson