Speaker 1: There's so much whack jobbery that I think it's just going to be a lot of NonStop whack jobbery today. You guys just settle in, get some coffee after getting billions to illegals. They're blaming this on Trump, because of course they are.
Speaker 2: I've done math before. That is not cuts.
Speaker 1: I want to know if taxpayers paid for his acting lesson those tackling heads.
Speaker 2: That was like a trailer park version of the view.
Speaker 1: They are all the theater kids from high school that just want so badly to be popular. Now, good morning, everybody, Happy hum day. Here we are.
Speaker 2: Hump it up.
Speaker 1: Just quickly out of the gate. I want you guys to know that Christy Noam was rushed to the hospital yesterday with an allergic reaction. I don't know what that was. Could have been it was Alex Was it Alex s Bandier? Could have been the botox. I don't know what it was. I don't know. This was an actual headline. Look at this headline. Look at this headline, Ice Barbie Christino. I'm rushed to the hospital. Now, granted I know it's Daily mail, but still, this is how irresponsible is that. Don't call her Ice Barbie come on, we can call her Ice Barbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Like for me, I kind of always laugh because she does it for herself. I mean she goes like Tom Holmand does, like he looks, hey, what's going on, guys, I'm here.
Speaker 1: She's like, she's got all that, and she pets her hair and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And you're the one who said both less.
Speaker 1: I'm saying I can say it because I'm a podcaster, but like, I'm not a journalist. You shouldn't be saying that as a journalist.
Speaker 2: So it's just well, the Daily Mayre is they're they're great at.
Speaker 1: Daily Mail, but they get the story's.
Speaker 2: Good, but you've got to get getting past the headline. She got to put something in.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they get the stories there, Chad. They actually are on top of things, you know, they do have like up to they just put that headline. Not okay. It's just not okay. You guys, make sure that you're checking out our socials, you guys www dot chicks on the rape dot com slash links. Do that, and also subscribe to this podcast. Have you done that? You should subscribe. I implore you to do so. And I don't know about you guys. I'm hopped up this morning. It has been a week. There's like war and all sorts of stuff happening this week.
Speaker 2: Whoo.
Speaker 1: My favorite is the dark chocolate and the blueberry crumble. I love both of those. It's perry, you know what. I thought it was going to be disgusting. I'm not even lying. But then I tried it and I was like, this is actually really freaking good. I cannot believe. I like, because I am not a flavor coffee kind of girl, but I have become one. I don't know what it is, but it's Blackout that has made me into like a flavored coffee kind of girl. It tastes so good. It tastes like a blueberry muffin with coffee, if that makes sense. I don't even understand how it works, but it's so it's really really good. Guys need to try it. It's ethically sourced. It's super highly caffeinated, which is my jam. They have a ton of choices. They have tea, they have cocoa, they've got swag, they've got bundles. You can give gifts to people who doesn't love a coffee gift you guys, definitely check them out at a Blackoutcoffee dot com slash Chicks. Use code chicks at checkout for twenty percent off your first order. It's strong, It's good strong stuff. Blackoutcoffee dot Com, slash Chicks, code Chicks, Cat Timph, you know Cat Tentph. She's back. Yeah, she's cancer free, She's got herself a baby. I love that she was back this week. So she's hosting. She's thirty six years old. She returned to Gutfeld on Monday night following her maternity leave, and she delivered the news that she is boob free and cancer free, which I think is is really lovey. Do you like Kat Timp?
Speaker 2: Do you like her? Are you just a few occasions I've talked to her on a few occasions, her on you know, I'm so I.
Speaker 1: Love Kennedy too.
Speaker 2: I remember, but I Southern California and I Kennedy was a jock at the station, the Cluster that I worked at for k Rock.
Speaker 1: And then she remember her from her MTV days? Yeah, yeah, and she's.
Speaker 2: What's the song the Goo Goo Dolls wrote?
Speaker 1: Really they did? I did not know that. I need to know what's sung with the Googo Dolls?
Speaker 2: Okay, Goo Goo.
Speaker 1: About Kennedy or Kennedy right. I did not know. I did not I saw the Gooo Dolls in concert many years ago and they opened for bond Jovi.
Speaker 2: Really name actually their big song.
Speaker 1: Y gosh, I didn't know that. Now I have to go listen to that again today. That's kind of cool. Anyways, she said that she got her boobs like cut off because she joked she didn't want to risk her life for some thirty two a's.
Speaker 3: I can respect that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I want to do a charity called.
Speaker 1: Bur I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't you. I think we should be charity where we help women. I've had misectomies and they're back, and we'll bring the rat back and I'll look at that.
Speaker 1: I think that's fantastic. So yeah, her yay for being cancer free. I think that's great. You guys, I this story I just this week man, this is weekend news.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna these three days have been the longest runs.
Speaker 1: It's just every day. It just I I just shake my head at some of the stuff. So Chuck Schumer man yesterday. So they're demanding security for members of Congress, but you, as a normal citizen, has to fend for yourself when it comes to security. But because of all these people, you know that they will. I say all of these people because of what happened, which was tragic. I'm not belittling what happened to. You know, that poor woman and her husband and the other people who were shot. I'm not belittling it. I'm not trying to diminish what happened. But they are demanding more money. Listen to this.
Speaker 4: I can't get their faces, those nice pictures of such nice people.
Speaker 2: Out of my mind.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, I'm glad to hear Senator Hoffman and his wife from making progress towards recovery. May God bless them all in their loved ones. Now as we convene, I want to start with this. My highest priority right now is working with the Senate leadership on both sides, the Senate Sergeant at Arms and Capitol Police to ensure everyone's safety. This weekend, I asked Capitol Police and the Sergeant at Arms to increase the security for members, including Senator Padia and the Minnesota Senators. Knowing that the Sergeant at Arms, our entire operation, the Capitol Police are there to help us. Right now is comforting. Tomorrow, the Senate will hold in all members briefing organized in my request and that of Senator thom with the Sergeant at Arms to talk about security for members. The Sergeant at Arms and Capitol Police doing an outstanding job and it bent over backwards under very difficult circumstances to keep everyone safe.
Speaker 1: So this is the party of gun control. I just I have more.
Speaker 2: Guns to protect us from people who maybe, look, let's be real, this guy twisted all in a major way.
Speaker 1: Just I don't listen. I like I said, I'm not trying to belittle what happened to those people. It's terrible what happened. But like, until we have metal detectors in every single public school, I don't want to hear about, you know, increasing safety for elected representatives. My kid is just as important, if not more important, than you, Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've run your race, right.
Speaker 1: My kid is more important. And like I've contacted like Ted Cruz piece Sessions, I've actually contacted people in my state. Those people they ignore me about that.
Speaker 2: And you also have to have them that work, because we had a shooting here a month and a half ago, and they had all.
Speaker 1: That stuff FOP and it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't. It didn't work the way it was supposed to. Because like anything, a crazy person is can do crazy thing and that's what we saw the other a crazy person do a crazy thing. And yes, we should be prepared for it, we should have an understanding that these things kind of happened. Even last night we did an event and yesterday being on the air here very a lot of people said horrible things about what they were going to do to me and uh and so you know, I mean, it's it's been. It was. It was kind of make sure that I did send you know, with my wall, my back to the door kind of thing. It was kind of but you you have to do your own part. But yes, you know, I'm they're out there and they're the the rhetoric is heightened. But the schools, like you said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not doing jack crap for the schools.
Speaker 2: But i mean, like to your plan, you think about bringing on a you know, school resource office, and we.
Speaker 1: Can do that. It's like, but we got to make sure that we protect these lawmakers. I mean, I'm sorry, but f you and when it comes to like you talking about you get threats mack and I put somebody in federal prison, put a dude in there for stalking us. We've had stalkers ever since we've we've been doing this for sixteen years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I promise you they're not. I promise you they're not like, hey, what's up. We've had local stalkers. We've had like guys who were not even our state, so we've had to go to the FBI. I mean, they're there are stories, you guys. There are stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got when I was in England, they put me under protection of Scotland yard we and it was all based on a joke that we had nothing to do with. And people were.
Speaker 1: Keep saying insane, that's the thing. People are insane. And then as a woman, I'm not saying it's worse than you, but as a woman, I think they just feel like, well, they're women, so it's they're they're an easy target. You know, dudes are.
Speaker 2: And they know you're an ass kicking machine, ninja powers like you guys.
Speaker 1: Probably the most heavily armed, right. But I mean I just I shake my head and I'm thinking, Okay, well, this guy who who was a lawmaker, who was one of the top guys in the party that is advocating for gun control is saying I want more secure. I mean, can you know the optics of that? Can you not see how hypocritical that is? Can you not see?
Speaker 2: Well, it's you know there, I'm always amazed. Like John McCain when he used to come into the station in Arizona, he'd come in with the lady that drove him around everywhere, and that was it, and him, like Doug Doocy would come in and you would swear the President's been there. They had a car come before, and they sweep the place. Then there was like a you know, four different Then there's cops, then there's guys in black suits. Hey, the eagles land and of course he's the governor the pigeons here, whatever that is.
Speaker 1: But John McCain, he spent five years in a pow camp. I kind of feel like, after you've done that, you're like, I'm okay, I probably take care of myself, right, I think I'm good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, but you know, in today's world, there's a lot of loonies out you know that. I mean, you know, again, like you said, you put people in federal prison, you will say stuff all the time that are just insane and you don't know who's whose elevator stops it crazy. Rather than go on.
Speaker 1: A swivel, you guys head on a swivel. So, speaking of legislators and people in charge wanting more of your money, you guys liberal cities. Now these people who are in charge of these liberal cities, who are in the riot cities, they also want more of our money for the riot So I this is unbelievable. They have single handedly turned these cities into complete healthscapes, and now they want your money to clean them up. You cannot make this step up. Check this out.
Speaker 5: Full accountability and reimbursement for the local costs incurred, including injuries to local officers. And the image is caused by the chaos unleashed when the Trump administration recklessly listen enjoy the military and ice agents into our communities.
Speaker 2: They are the ones.
Speaker 5: Who created this unrest and they are the ones I need too the bill.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, after you spend you don't watch.
Speaker 2: The guy doing language thinking are you really doing? What are they saying?
Speaker 1: Because he could very well be like this chick is bet shit?
Speaker 2: Or how many of them get caught every year? Where they're doing this, and then you find out.
Speaker 1: The deaf person's out there going, wait, that's not he's not saying what you're supposed to be saying.
Speaker 2: How would I know what she's saying because I can't.
Speaker 1: Even They want more of your money, you guys. That's after giving billions to illegals. They're blaming this on Trump because of course they are. Of course it's Trump's fault, like their hangnails are Trump's fault. It's I just like, what is even happening at this point?
Speaker 2: Yesterday? I go back to when you played the stuff in Oakland. As bad as the riots were, it was mad.
Speaker 1: Max underdown right, And then they're like what and they're like, what, we need your money. We need federal money. We need money from you guys in different parts of the country to help us with this. Because this isn't art. This is Trump's fault. Are you kidding me? Like I it's a hard No, defund New York at this point. Just defund them. I'm just over it. Okay, speaking of whack jobs, I'm trying to get as much of the whack jobbery out of the way, but there's so much whack jobbery that I think it's just going to be a lot of NonStop whack jobbery today. You guys, just settle in, get some coffee. We're going to get through it. Okay. There is an Antifa sharpshooter. You don't see this. I haven't seen this a lot all over the news. It's not like it's splashed everywhere on MSNBC and CNN. But there is an Antifa sharpshooter who has been charged with threatening to kill Trump an assassination plot. So that happened. His name is Peter Stinson. I think we have a picture of him. Yeah, he is just a guy. He looks just like a normal guy. You know, it just looks like a you know, normal looking dude. He's a member of the far left Antifa movement. He was arrested for threatening him. He is a Coastguard lieutenant and sharpshooter. Did you not this guy? So he served in the Coast Guard for thirty three years from nineteen eighty eight to twenty twenty one. He he was a coordinator. He was like the big coordinator for the may Day movement, which their number one goal is to impeach or remove Trump because you know, he hates him, but I he's mister eighty six forty seven. He had that Oliver is social. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean anything. Those are just shells that happened to be in a certain pattern that I found when I was out with a walk.
Speaker 1: I mean again, like this, but this is a government employee who's getting a pension, right, he's going to get a pension from us. He's also antifa. I feel like this is the kind of stuff that we need to look into, especially when people are taking checks from us.
Speaker 2: You know, So what was the like? So there must have been like a directory threat.
Speaker 1: There were direct threats, like I mean, he had all sorts of posts, all sorts of like social posts where he basically is like, you know, the president needs to be off to eighty six forty seven. I could do this, blah blah blah. I have the skills to do this sort of a thing. That's kind of the stuff that he insinuated that he could do.
Speaker 2: So like that wackado Spencer guy that you played the other day who has eighteen million followers, who should just drive around into convertible because nothing bad happens the president.
Speaker 1: This is what's happening now. Cash Betel he put out a tweet about this guy too, And this is a guy who threatened President Trump's life. He's in the eighty six forty seven language, the exact kind of copycat law enforcement is now frequently dealing with after former Director Comy's destructive Instagram debacle. So he's not the only one. There's a bunch of other ones out there. And to me, it's just baffling how casual Democrats are throwing this stuff around and they treat this stuff and then they'll turn around to be like, you guys need to like tone down, tone down all the the tough talk, you know what I mean, Like it's the rhetoric, the violent rhetoric is too much. Republicans when they elevate this stuff, and they elevate these whap jobs to say and do this stuff, It's okay if you want to kill President Trump, right, this is what they're well.
Speaker 2: It's they look at it is the ends justify the means, right that in their mind, it's it's regime change.
Speaker 1: It's nuts. It's completely nuts. You got Tim Waltz out there, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, I mean, all these people, there's We could just go down a huge list of Democrats who have They have spewed that rhetoric just freely and openly, as if it's okay because it's Trump. It's not okay.
Speaker 2: It's just not okay. No, it doesn't matter who it is. It's not okay. You know. It's when you're a kid, they're like, you know, you never hit You should never hit a woman or a girl.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't hit anybody out. It's just none of it does no matter what side.
Speaker 2: Of the ol you're on. You shouldn't be advocating for murdering anybody, lawmakers, women, children, any human.
Speaker 1: We have to say the words like this is that's the thing. We have to say this. It's completely nuts.
Speaker 2: But for some reason we also have to tell everybody don't eat right.
Speaker 1: It's just it's nuts. So he was obviously unhealthy, and I think he needed healthy. Sell you guys, that's what he needed. Am I the only person who gets a two pm slump? I'm the am I the only person I hit a wall around two pm, especially since we wake up at like three am. It's like pre nighttime for me, so I don't want to drink coffee that'll keep me up and I hydrate, and I take healthy cells, focus and recall. If you guys are not taking this, it's awesome. This is my jam for a little energy boost in the afternoon. It's like a power boost of focus within thirty minutes. I get that it has new tropics. I think that's how you pronounce it, new tropics. It gives you mental speed and focus. It's good for your brain health. It has the equivalent of eleven pills put into this tiny packet of goo, which is really really yummy, right, it's good stuff. It's peach flavor too, which I love it. And they're all awesome. I take the hair, skin, and nails, which is the only reason that my hair has grown over the past year and a half. I kid you not, it's the only stuff that's worked for me. You guys should get on the healthy healthy cell train. It's awesome. It's the best way to take your vitamins. Use code chicks for twenty percent off your first order. That's healthysell dot com slash chicks. So try that healthy Sell do it. Okay, let me give you an update on the big Beautiful bill because we haven't talked about that. And I don't know at least two or three days.
Speaker 2: Well, because just when you get ready to talk about it like hate, you guys here there ward least, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like a word. So we are distracted by all sorts of things. But the big beautiful bill, as we know, past the House on May twenty second, and so now it's onto the Senate. We knew that, and so Senate Majority Leader John Thune he's aiming to pass it by July fourth. I don't know why. I guess it's just because it's July fourth. They're trying to do it by them, and so now they're going back and forth on it. People are still criticizing it because of this goal conservatism and everything, like all the resistance to the salt stuff and the healthcare provisions and everything. And we have John Thune talking to Martha about it yesterday.
Speaker 6: And the reason for that is one, we are going to have the biggest spending reduction in history. But secondly, all the other things I mentioned Martha are going to generate growth in the economy. And when you economy is growing, expanding and people are investing, you get more government revenue. And the standard rule of Thambias for about one percentage increase in GDP in growth in the economy, you get about three trillion dollars of additional tax revenue. So the goal here is pro growth policies that will get the economy growing and expanding. Coupled with more fiscal austerity fiscal responsibility, There'll be a trillion and a half to two trillion dollars in spending cuts in here, biggest spending reduction in American history. And I think those two things together will mean that we will be reducing and getting that deficit trending down instead of trending up.
Speaker 2: You set two trillion in cuts over ten years, but you want a five trillion dollar debt ceiling rays over the next two years. I've done math before. That is not cuts. And you, by the way you saying cuts is like you're we're spending more, but we're spending less than we could be, but we're still spending way more than we think.
Speaker 1: It's like they're saying that if it doesn't pass, we're all going to be hurt by it, right, We're going to be hurt by it in the short term of it. Then they say it increases the deficit by two point eight trillion through twenty thirty four, So it's you know, what are you going to do? We're just what are you going to do? But there's a lot of stuff in it. You know, again, it's filled with pork. This is what these bills are. They're not standalone bills. They don't just say, hey, here's an immigration bill, here's this bill, here's that bill. That's not what we do, which is what if I were to do it, That's what I would have loved to have done. I would have loved to have seen single issue bills. But that's not how they do things. So they shove a bunch of crap in there. And some of that crap is good crap. A lot of it is good crap that needs to pass, right, So we'll see what happens. But we just haven't talked about that in the last couple of days, and I'm just letting you know where it is and what fun is doing that was that? Okay? All right? So also, this is something that we're probably going to be talking about in the next couple days if we don't actually go to war with Iran. The FBI just putting this out there. The FBI released secret documents that expose mass voter fraud that rig the twenty twenty election. Surprise, I know people are like super surprised, but they released those yesterday. They kind of, you know, put those out there. People haven't completely digested them yet. But war right exactly. But the documents revealed the CCP mass produced fake US driver's licenses that flooded the twenty twenty election with fraudulent mail in ballots for Biden. So Cash Bettel has handed all that evidence to Chuck Brassley. I'm sure we're going to be seeing a lot more about that in the next couple of days. Like I said, if we're not, you know, in World War three. So I'm just putting that out there as a preemptive because probably by next week more stuff will be coming out about that, FYI, unless unless there's war, you know, there's that. So also, the New York Times put out a hit piece on Elon Musk about his rampant drug use. What are these who are these people? I just they accused him of being a complete druggie while he was in the White House, and he was like, f you, I'm going to take a drug test, okay, which is this is all so bizarre. But so yesterday he put out on social he put on on acts. Hey, here's my drug test that I took to show you that I'm not, in fact a druggie. Here it is, and it says I didn't take drugs. However, okay, like I think this is it's fine. You know, he can say I'm not a drug addict, which I don't think he is. I think that the New York Times, I think they sucked. The New York Times is ridiculous. I don't trust them anyway. It's all stupid and made up. But I also think that putting a drug test out there are the results of a drug test is not like some direct slap in the face to legacy media, because you can you can have a negative urine test if you just stay off drugs for a couple of days, right, or like a couple of weeks. I don't know. I don't do drugs, but and I mean.
Speaker 2: It looks me real. I mean, what do you consider drug He smoked weed with and he's talked about all the stuff, the stuff he's done in the past, and you know, I mean, so now there's a difference between you know, I did this or then being on drugs and hopped up. He's you know, he's on the spectrum, let's all be honest, high functioning aspergers, whatever he's got. And you know, I mean, you know, could he be on a hadterall? Could it be on some stuff. It's possible, but they make it seem like he's you know, snort and cocaine right and just's on ketamine twenty four to seven. But I'm with you, why would you validate anything to do because it doesn't matter, like you said, you showing them a negative test, you're elon must They could go that guy could figure that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it proves anything. It's just I think urine tests of limitations, and I like the single negative test doesn't really show anything. But I can't believe we're even talking about this in the public sphere, but.
Speaker 2: But we are.
Speaker 1: And so and I don't think he's a drug addict. I just don't. I don't think that that's the case. And I think the New York time suck. So that's that, all right. So Democrat dudes are always crying, you guys, remember we talked about Padilla last week.
Speaker 2: He can we just for a second. Padilla was the talk of town for about ninety minutes, and then Israel came in stole his thunder's and then there was a shooting, and then now America is involved and he had to get back his one place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, wait a second, I wasn't done with my fifteen minutes of fame. I want it.
Speaker 2: He got twelve minutes, have not done.
Speaker 1: I three more minutes. I needed on the Senate floor, which is what he did yesterday. He was on the Senate floor and he did his best Adam Kinsinger impression yesterday just got it and he cried. You guys, he is He is a Thespian guy actor. So we have him crying. You guys can watch that.
Speaker 7: You've seen the video. I was pushed and pulled, struggle to maintain my balance.
Speaker 2: I was forced to the ground.
Speaker 1: I cannot, Oh my god, on.
Speaker 7: My knees, oh no, and then flat on my chest and it's those handcuffed and marched down a hallway. Oh why am I being detained? Not once did they tell me why.
Speaker 1: Can you even with this guy?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And you know how?
Speaker 2: Now let me ask you, Alex, did you go there? What are you feeling? The thing? Because I want you to be in a position put yourself there. You've got to go stretched, you know, get in.
Speaker 1: Exactly what he went through. I wonder I want to know if taxpayers paid for his acting lesson Daniel day Lewis, and I just want to know who actually taught him to act like this. And you know how democrats get a memo, like they all get some sort of We've talked about this a million times on the show, where they get a memo and the legacy media gets a memo. It's like, Okay, guys, this is what we're going to say next and go. And in this case, they were all told to say, Hey, he's mild mannered. Watch this, watch this montage.
Speaker 2: There's one thing about Alex Padilla. He's one of the most mild manner, decent people you'll meet. I know Alex Padia to be among the most mild manner of colleagues, and Jamie is right.
Speaker 1: He is very mild mannered. He's not the type of person who would necessarily do this.
Speaker 8: People who may not be familiar with Senator Padillo, he is one of the most mild manner alredy, soft spoken.
Speaker 9: Who thinks of him as anything other than a reasoned, reasonable mild manner, Senate.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, if he didn't think this ship was staged before, come on, look at that.
Speaker 2: Mild manner.
Speaker 1: I mean they they fed them the talking points and then they all just they are total sheep. These people absolutely mild manners.
Speaker 2: Well may mild mannered. But the guy, whoever the guy was that was playing Alex Padilla on the day that he came into the middle of a press conference, not answer time, and started screaming about whatever he was scrint And still to this day, there she was. She just kept doing her things. And and he's six foot three by he's a big dude, and that little dude moved him out of the way. And the reason was, and I was told this the other day my my friend Can Weaver, he's all chat. It's all about leverage. Right, he got underneath and he got the leverage. Once you get the leverage, it's over. And then he probably had shoes on that were slipping.
Speaker 1: It's like in football, you got to get him underneath, right. You go for the legs, man, that's what you do. Always go for the legs. Okay, this was by far my favorite reenactment of yesterday's ridiculous reenact like, this is it? This is this is a spectacle, but this is it? First on my knees, on his knees.
Speaker 2: And then flat on my chest? Is it?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 1: Guys? The cat does it for me? The cat was the best part of it.
Speaker 2: The way that he gets in just ridiculous. It reminds me of the great Daniel da Leis.
Speaker 1: You just love him, don't you.
Speaker 2: My buddy worked on last Weepins. He goes, dude, he looks he lived in a TP, and then he worked on He worked on the whole he worked on the last part of the last mohegan and he's like, why is he living in a TP? Then he worked on all of Lincoln. You had to call him mister.
Speaker 1: It's acting, Chad acting.
Speaker 2: No, you don't understand. This is a great thing we are doing here. What does Fred Thompson say? Uh? Politics is Hollydeen.
Speaker 1: It is so right, It absolutely is, because listen.
Speaker 2: Like, how much better would that have been if it was like a real actor. I was taken to the floor by a horrible man who wanted to kill me my soul, but I said, nay, Like how much better was that?
Speaker 1: So they're so predictable. And then there's another one now too. He's a New York City comptroller and mayoral camp of course, he's running for mayor. This guy is running for mayor. His name is Brad Lander.
Speaker 2: And by the way, listen to his voice too. This guy screams.
Speaker 1: He's just I mean, no one, no one's ever heard of this dude until now, because he's doing what he's doing. He's pulling a padilla. This is what he's doing. So he tried to sneak a dude out that I think was illegal, and he was trying to dodge.
Speaker 2: That's the new thing, all handed right, they're.
Speaker 1: Handed illegal, and they're like, I gotta get him. I gotta smuggle him out of here. They're trying to smuggle legals out. And he was all, I'm not obstructing, blah blah blah, and you can't arrest you. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the authority to ask for the warrant that he was asking for either. But here's what happened.
Speaker 11: Back where is it?
Speaker 2: I was like, and then I will go.
Speaker 1: He just wants to see the warrant, you guys, that's it. He just wants to see the warrant you can't.
Speaker 2: The greatest thing. First of all, sir, are you holding on to us? Because I feel like you're you're you are holding on like tried. And secondly, you're a comptroller.
Speaker 1: I think it's a controller. Dude, does anybody know?
Speaker 2: Kind of stuff?
Speaker 1: But yeah, they.
Speaker 2: They're like, all right, look, here's the deal I'm going to It's like the movie Taken. They're gonna take you for what, but it's only because this is going to be better for me. Yeah, right now, let's go to the cameras and I'm gonna scream at the ICE agents. I've taken this illegal. Here. I'm shielding him.
Speaker 1: And I don't think he has the authority to ask for that. I don't think he's allowed to do that. But he's doing it because he just wants to be an obstructionist, because he wants to get press. He wants attention. This guy he's just like Padilla, just like it. This is what Democrats are doing now because they're not winning on policy, so they're like, I want attention. Look over here, I'm running for mayor. By the way, please vote for me. And here he is getting escorted up by Hochel and he's getting applauded by the sheep outside in the city. That smells like urine. By the way I look at him, He's like, I'm a celebrity now, it's stupid to the podium on the corner.
Speaker 12: Everybody's gonna need to give them some room.
Speaker 1: Please help his wife.
Speaker 2: Don't have to do anything uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his wife. By the way, back in twenty twenty two, he had approved more than five hundred million in contracts to that chick, to.
Speaker 2: His wife to no way, there's nothing that.
Speaker 1: Shady af not at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good god, this is it is. You know what they're everybody now and they're all you see, I call them celebrities.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 2: It's about raising your brand because even if you don't get elected, now everybody knows who you are. What's my brand awareness? How can I raise my brand? How can I get on all the shows? How can I do all the stuff? How can I get on time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tip in the whole nine yards and oh god, I went through hell. I mean they're going to deport that guy to somewhere I don't even know, but I this is about me right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all they all want to be stars. They are all the theater kids from high school that just went so badly to be popular now there and we're making them that way, which is gross. It's just really gross. You know what they need to do, They need to eat some meat. There's no better meat than Omaha. You guys. We had them yesterday, We had I had them. I had a bilet yesterday and the air fryer, and we had them on Father's Day too. We actually made some grilled chickens, some burgers, some smash burgers. It's slammed dunk, you guys. I always have Amaha Steaks in my freezer just in case family pops in or whoever. The best, always the best, right next to the pool, the greatest. So now during their Fourth of July so you can get fifty percent off.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Five zero is a lot at Amaha Steaks dot com. Plus our listeners get an extra forty five dollars off with promo code checks at check out. Seriously, an awesome deal you got as you need to check it out. They're convenient, they're delicious, reliably delicious, and take the guesswork out. So all American cookouts on Fourth of July, you guys, got to get ready for this certified tender. They have smash Burgers. They have smash Burgers, you guys, so so good, So definitely get fired up for Fourth of July with Omaha Steaks. Visit Omaha Steaks dot com for fifty percent off seriously, such a deal, you guys, and then an extra forty five dollars off using promo code chicks at check out check them out Omaha Steaks dot Com. All right, I just I feel like I need a shot of whiskey just to get through all this Israel Iran stuff. We're going to do it. We're all going to do it. You guys ready, Okay, So to get us all up to speed on the past twenty four hours of everything that has been going on. So Trump went into the White House Situation room yesterday around lunchtime, and basically in the past twenty four hours, I feel like he's going to have to make the biggest decision of his presidency whether or not to get super involved in this war, because this is like, are we going to engage?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Are we going to actually do this? Because now he's given Iran twenty four to foury eight hours to surrender and then basically save itself from an American onslaught.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I have a recap yesterday from Jesse on the five. I think he does a good job encapsulating, kind of like what led up to, at least yesterday afternoon, what was going on. So you guys check that out.
Speaker 9: First pressure campaign and we control the air, and we have sanctions and espionage activities and they have no proxies. So Donald Trump is saying to the Ayatola, we know where you eat, we know where you sleep.
Speaker 2: I'm the one keeping you alive.
Speaker 9: Bib Bib wants to knock you out and put you six feet under, I'm keeping you alive.
Speaker 2: So here are your options.
Speaker 9: Option number one is you come right to the negotiating table, you sign a deal, and we take your nuclear facilities offline and out of the country, or we take them out with bunker busters. We can do it the peaceful way, or we could do it the violent let It's actually a choice that comane has to make himself.
Speaker 2: Now, there are.
Speaker 9: Risks associated with using the bunker busters. You're basically taking out the only card that they have left to play, that's all their leverage. So they could lash out unpredictably, suicide bombers, dirty bombs, missile strikes against naval assets or bases in there. But it looks like this is moving so fast. Our intelligence said that Ben and Yahoo decided he was going to strike around alone or with the United States after October seventh. There was nothing we could say that would stop them, even if we were negotiating over the steal. And so Trump was like no and told him to chill. Twice BB asked for bunker busters. Trump told them to back off, didn't give them to him, but then felt the Iranians were stringing him along during these negotiations, and after the deadline eclipse the day after, he green lit the Israelis to go in hard. And now he likes what they've done. They've been effective with this air campaign, and now is the choice. Is he going to use these bunker busters to get the United States evolved offensively in the campaign?
Speaker 1: So you know, you and I were talking about this in pre show, and I think that it's the left is kind of quiet about it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The left is sort of chillin over here. It's the right that's super divided on this whole thing, because you got a faction of the right who is And we're going to get to that because there was a big throwdown with Ted Cruz and Tucker yesterday and I have a clip a couple of clips from that. But it's, you know, the right that is divided on this. It's like, do we want to do this? Do we not want to do this? And I mean, it is just mayhem. If you go out to social it is just out of control.
Speaker 2: Right, It's a tough. Look the regime, not the people. You've got to ask the question. We are not good at regime change, and there is always the risk. There's a lot of risk. We've done seventy of these since World War Two. Five have turned out well. The rest have kind of went to hell in a handbasket. We always think the next guy up. And this is about BB. By the way, go back to two thousand and two, when BB's sitting there, go don't worry. The minute you take out Saddam, there's going to be peace in the Middle East. Everything's essentially going to be great and wonderful. And he wanted that, he wants this. I feel a lot of this is about Bibi. I'm taking Trump out of the equation to this moment because I feel like Bibe, like he said after October seventh, his first thing is we got to get Iran. Well, he's wanted I ran since since time in Memoriam, since he's been able to go say a word. I want to run. This is what he wants. Yeah, how do we? What's the next step is blowing this up or killing their leader? That doesn't end. They have ninety two ish million people, I said yesterday. It reminds me of they may not be some of those people may not be a lot of them thrilled with the where they are and who their leader is. But it's kind of like cops. The wife calls said, the guy's being a dick, he's horrible. Cops show up, they go to take him into custody. Then they the wife jumps the top of the back of the cop. It's are we getting ourselves into something where? That's my fear that is far more drawn out because Bbie wants this in a major way.
Speaker 1: Okay, So a couple things. One, I don't want to go to war. I'm all for America first. I don't want to do that. However, I'm also old enough to remember that we had a lot of opportunities to take out Osama bin Laden before September eleventh two, and our leaders didn't do that. That's just one thing. I'm just old enough to remember that. That's just It's just a point, that's all. And then for people who are saying that Trump is completely inconsistent and they can't believe that he's doing this or that he's even considering this, and then it's just, you know, I can't believe this is going through his head. I don't know where you've been, because he's been completely consistent about this ever since his first administration. He's always said, I don't want i ran having a nuclear weapon. They don't. I don't want him having a nuke. I don't want him having I mean, he said it so many times that people should be paying attention to what he said. He's he has been resolute on this. He does not want them having a nuke. That's the one. I mean, Honestly, he said it a million times. So if people are surprised by this, I'm not surprised by it. Just I'm not surprised by it. Do I want us in a war? Hell no, I don't want us in a war. But I am not surprised by him doing this, because you know, this is a guy who took out Solomoni and al Bagdaddy, Right, he did that, but he did he had no problem with doing that. Ices was decimated at the time. I mean, he didn't have any new wars during his first administration. I just and I look at the last administration and they were kind of just like sitting around waiting for somebody to tell them what to do when it came to foreign policy and all this this crap. I don't know. The State Department had a press briefing yesterday. Tamy Bruce of course led it. And here's the most important clip from that, and then we'll talk some more about this other stuff.
Speaker 8: Have a nuclear weapon is clear, as the White House reminds us. Since taking office, President Trump has clearly stated no fewer than a dozen times that Roan cannot be allowed to have a nuclear weapon. For anyone who's unclear on.
Speaker 1: That fact, yeah, I mean she was right. People were pissed off at her for saying that. But I mean he's if there's one thing he's been, it's consistent. And I think you know, people just he's been consistent on it. And I think, I know it's above my pay grade to say what he's going to do next, because I don't know. But I think a lot of people are just like, well, shit, he's consistent. I mean politicians usually aren't consistent, so that's weird.
Speaker 2: Well, he's consistent. Everybody's been consistent about Iran not getting a nuclear weapon. The issue is how do you prevent it without putting boots on the ground.
Speaker 1: I don't and I don't know because, like I said, that is also above my pay grade. But when you have people like you know, Iran Supreme Leader saying the great battle begins and we will show the Zionist no mercy and basically death to America, you know, death to Israel. I mean, it's like this guy's not a rational guy. He's just he's not rational.
Speaker 2: BB saying death to him. So I would expect there to be some pushback. And in my issue, again, this is a lot more to do with Bebe. Since Friday or Thursday, it was we can't allow them to have a nuke.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: Thursday was they were going to invade us. That's why we took prehentptive we had word they were going to invade us. Then it was they're getting they're close to getting a nuke, and then he said, well, it's about a year or so. Then it was, well, they have eight thousand ballistic missiles, which equals to nuclears. We can't allow that. Okay, Well are we going to attack everybody's got a ballistic missile? And I go back to I feel like, Babe is the third party that really wants this obviously more than Trump does.
Speaker 1: Okay, And a lot of people agree with you on that. They do. Some people do the whole Do they have nukes or do they not have nukes? Was an issue yesterday because apparently he was spatting with Toulsi that was in the news. That went back and forth, and I was like, do we really need this? Do we need this too?
Speaker 2: Well? I think he should as fire her, really do you? Because yeah, because if you're not going to listen to anything, if you come out and say I don't care what she said, well, then why do we need get somebody else?
Speaker 1: I think that they actually have come to at the end of the day, apparently they had come to an agreement and everything was fine, at least that's what they told the media. But yeah, I mean, he was he was given. Toulsi had told him, I think it was back in was it March?
Speaker 2: March?
Speaker 1: She had told him she said she didn't think that they had a nuke. And then this was his response to a question about that yesterday Telson ef pertest quite in March that the intelligence community said Ron wasn't filing a new clear My man, I don't care.
Speaker 2: What she said. I think it would very test to happen. Okay, then get rid of her, find somebody that you will believe. If you're not going to listen to her, then why do you happen?
Speaker 1: Mean, there's a lot of people he hasn't listened to over the past, all the gradations. I don't know. I can't answer that question.
Speaker 2: But and then that was my take on, like, Okay, well I don't care what she said. Well then why even have it I hear of you.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: I will say though that I've had people work for me and I don't always listen to what they have to say. I haven't in the past.
Speaker 2: So no, no, But this was not the thing is It's not her, This wasn't hurt. She was the one that delivered the message that had been done in the data. And if you're not going to listen to the data, you know. And and let's not forget we were told this in two thousand, thousand and two that the guy Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons and weapons of massest. They were there. They not only were they not there, they did did you know that they went out and actually did uh test. They did testing to find out what message they could sell America in focus groups that would get us excited about going in.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hear what you're saying. So this is the so she did state she said that the intelligence community had assessed that I Ran was not building a nuclear weapon, and he was like, I don't get you heard what he said. So there was that. So, you know, fast forward to yesterday afternoon. I feel like they came to some sort of an agreement. At least that's what was delivered to America is that they were fine, everything was cool, and then Iran Supreme leaders, ah, we hate you. The great battle begins. It's going to happen. And then Trump's like, you got twenty four to forty eight hours, you know, we're going to see what happens. And then meantime, Tucker Carlson and Ted Cruz are fighting about the population of Iran. Here's that clip.
Speaker 15: Population at all? No, I don't know the population. You don't know the population of the country you seek to topple. How many people living around? Ninety two million?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how could you not know that. I don't sit around memorizing population tables.
Speaker 15: Well, it's kind of relevant because you're calling for the overthrow of the government.
Speaker 3: Why is it relevant whether it's will because ninety million or eighty million or one hundred million.
Speaker 15: Because if you don't know anything about the country. I didn't say I don't know anything about Okay, what's the ethnic mix of wrong? They are Persians and well presonantly Shia. Okay, you don't know anything about Iran. So okay, I'm not the Tucker Carlson Mixus bird on Iran.
Speaker 2: You're a center who's calling You're the one about the country.
Speaker 3: No, you don't know anything about the country. You're the one who claims they're not trying to murder Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: Who can figure out, say, General Solamony, you said.
Speaker 15: Believe they're trying to murder Trump? Yes, because you're not calling for military strikes against them.
Speaker 3: In retaliation and if they really believed that carrying out military strikes. Today, you said Israel was right with our help. I've said we Israel is leading them, but we're supporting them.
Speaker 15: Well, this you're breaking news here because the US government last night denied the National Security Council spokesman Alex Feiffer denied on behalf of Trump that we were acting on Israel's behalf in any offensive capacity.
Speaker 3: We're not bombing, then Israel's bombing them.
Speaker 15: You just said we were, we are supporting as I stakes you're a senator if you're saying the United States government is, we're with the run right now, people are listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I love how everybody on Twitter today it was like pretending that they knew what the population of Iran was before that aired. I'm just like, seriously, everybody pretends to be so smart about it today, but okay, but that's happening. So, yeah, they were fighting about the the population and the demographics of Iran. This is what we're doing now.
Speaker 2: It's it is a again, it's an interesting situation, and you've got a lot James Lankford just came out a little while ago and say we need regime change, and we need to make sure there's regime change. I just they're my problems. You want a bunker bust, okay, because they don't have Israel can't do that. They don't have, right bunker Buster we do. And by the way, there are certain things we're not doing, which is giving them stuff that they want. If you guys don't know anything about Israel spies on us, maybe more than any other country. That's the next clip.
Speaker 1: We've got a clip on that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's and they want our stuff all the time. If we've got something new, they always want it, and they want the bunker Busters and we're like, you can't have them. We could deliver it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can be our friend. We'll let you have that, right.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I also didn't know that the population of Iran. I mean, I'll just be completely honest about that, And to be quite honest, I don't give a shit. I don't care. I don't, just like I don't know the population of Russia and Ukraine. I don't know that off the top of my head. If that makes me a bad person, and I guess I'm a bad person, but I'm just putting that out there.
Speaker 2: I but you're not calling for the topple of that. You would figure you would know sell stuff about the country, you know.
Speaker 1: You know what, I know the population of the United States. We have three hundred and forty million people here. I know the population of that because I'm America first. Anyways, I also don't want war with Iram, but if we did have one with them, I believe that we wouldn't be like annihilating ninety two million people. I don't think that we would be doing that. Okay. So they also talked about spying and intelligence, specifically about Israel's version of the CIA, the Masade spying on America. They talked about that.
Speaker 3: We don't share all of our intelligence with them, but we share a lot. It's a close a lot.
Speaker 15: Do they spied domestically the United States?
Speaker 3: Oh, they probably do, and we do as well. And friends and allies spy on each other. And I assume why I assume all of our allies spy on us, that it's okay with you.
Speaker 13: You know what.
Speaker 3: One of the things about being a conservative is that you're not naive and utopian. You don't think humans are all. Part of the reason socialism doesn't work is is the mantra for each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs doesn't work. As a conservative, I assume people act in their rational self interest.
Speaker 15: It's why to pay people to spy on you.
Speaker 3: It's conservative to recognize that human beings act to their own self interest. And every one of our friends spies on us.
Speaker 15: And I'm not you like it, That's my question. I'm not asking whether they have motive to do it.
Speaker 2: Of course they do.
Speaker 15: I understand that, and I and by the way, I'm not mad at that. And you're an American lawmaker, so I just want to I want to know your attitude. You said that you're guiding principle, in fact, the only principle, the only criterion guiding the overwhelming I wouldn't say only. Is it in America's interest? Is it an America's interest for Israel to spy on us, including on the president?
Speaker 3: It is an America's interest to be closely allied with Israel because we get huge benefits for it.
Speaker 15: And you want to see the clariti But I just want to stop on the spine for a second. That it it takes place, as you know, and including on the president of the United States and several precedents, and I just want to know if that's okay, and why is it okay? Wouldn't an American lawmaker say to a client state, you're not allowed to spy on them.
Speaker 1: So that was an interesting conversation, right, that was It's just I just cannot So meanwhile, like listen, I know the spying thing is is kind of crazy, right, but I'll talk to my husband and be like, hey, I want like this vacuum for the pool, or I'll be looking at the vacuum and then all this stuff will pop up on my computer about pull vacuums, you know what I mean. Like, it's I'm being spot on all the time every day, day in and day out. So the spying thing does it bother me?
Speaker 12: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Well. The difference though, is Google is not going to try to hold something over your head to make it sure about.
Speaker 1: That I don't know, I don't know. At some point somebody may hold something above my head for something I don't know.
Speaker 2: They well shouldn't let me then say this isn't a good thing.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Like I feel like everybody knows my business about everything at this point.
Speaker 2: Well that's because we're always we're we put our lives out there as much?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So they yeah, so this is I guess they we spy on other people, they spy on us. And how long has this been going on?
Speaker 2: You know? I mean like what forever the Masade is always spied, always has I mean, you know it's.
Speaker 1: So then what's the solution for that, Chad? What is the solution? Like do we just do we just stop being like we need to put in place barriers and obstacles and we need to say boundaries with Israel and say no, we don't do that anymore. Like what's what is it?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 16: What is what?
Speaker 2: We probably said that and they and they say fine and.
Speaker 1: That what is insinuating? Like what is he trying? What is his endgame here?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Of a Tucker? I never know, That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what would Tucker and canvases and like Dave's Dave Smith, what is their endgame?
Speaker 2: Is it to be.
Speaker 1: Not an ally of Israel anymore?
Speaker 2: Is that? No? I think it's to be not I think it's to feel not always beholden to to Israel. You know I said this yesterday. Everybody's like you know there are friends and our allies. I'm like, I know that you also recognize we're their friends and allies. And you know, I don't be the guy that nobody wants to hang out with because every time we go out, you start a fight and we have to back you up. Every once in a while, you could just have a drink and a meal and you don't have to, you know, do something ridiculous. And I think they feel like, we don't want to be beholden to, you know, certain powers to be all the time. And I think they feel like that there's a lot of influence with APAK here in America, and a lot of influence that they push out there through the media and through propaganda in their words, that you know, we end up being far more beholden and their relationship with us is far more take than give. And Okay, that's that's fair. That's that's their opinion. But like anything, what's the truth it's used to Somewhere in the middle is.
Speaker 1: The Holy Land, Channon, I feel the same way. I absolutely agree with you that it is the Holy Land, and that's I just will always feel that way. You know, we had a conversation before we got on the air with producer Valin And I'm gonna try to frame this in the right way because I don't want to like I need to make sure that I tread lightly and how I introduce this topic. But like, say, we actually did go into World War three, like the I look at this generation of kiddos, I say, younger people, and they are sorely unprepared. I don't and not just physically, but like emotionally unprepared to fight a war.
Speaker 2: That's well, they're afraid to take right holes exactly.
Speaker 1: Like they are. It's it's not like, you know, I look at the greatest generation who you know, jumped off those boats and normal, those were seventeen eighteen nineteen year old kids, right, You look at seventeen eighteen nineteen year old kids now, they are built differently. They are just built differently. So just the thought of war is just so different now than it was back then. It's just it's just a I can't even imagine. I just can't imagine.
Speaker 2: It's you know, there's a lot you go back to. They were fighting for a cause that was so great globally, and that was that was that was a true threat. Now when we look at stuff. You think, who's telling us we need to go to war? What's their benefit from it? And why do other people's poor kids in some cases have to go die for your need to get somewhere there?
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't think that, you don't know, you don't think that culture and that the long game of that culture is a true threat to our society and to our well being as country Iran just Islam in general.
Speaker 2: Well that would be on us though if we allow that culture by taking away our culture, allow that to happen. Otherwise, No, there's no threat to us. I mean, do you think do you think I mean, if you're trying to pay your bills, you know, I saw Tim Dillon say this, Do you think you know, if you're trying to pay your bills and you're broke, are you going to sleep at night going oh, Ran, this is all because of Iran? No, is that culture, or at least that that death cult that they have out there. Is that a bad thing? But you know what, it's their world. Let them live in it. If it comes here then we fight it, then we fight it. But and that's just it. And I think that's the issue that a lot of people are trying to make is You know, you got Lindsay Graham out there going, let's go to war kind of thing, and you're like, you're not going to war, Lindsay.
Speaker 1: But we could have said the same thing about Ukraine though, too, And we've poured hundreds of billions of dollars into that debacle.
Speaker 2: But we poured hundreds of billions of dollars into Israel year in and year out, long before Ukraine was ever even the thing. And you know, we give them what outside of Ukraine up until last three years, they have dominated the most foreign money that goes to anybody is Israel for their protection. And you know, but it's also a proxy, right like Ukraine's fighting Russia for us, so we don't have.
Speaker 1: To Okay, curious how you guys, What do you guys think about all this? Like I'll be very curious to read some of the comments that are here today. But we've got twenty four to forty eight hours and some people out there, some people out there have sons. You know, I won't include my daughter and that yet, but some people out there have you know, war fighting age sons, and that is I know, it's freaking some people out and I'll just be very curious to see what happens over the next twenty to forty hours.
Speaker 2: My stepdaughter and son asked me two nights ago, if there was a draft, would we be drafted? And I said, well, there is no draft. And I said, if there was a draft in a few years, would you be drafted? I said, depending on how they do it, maybe, you know. And so I mean it's a fair question, you know, for the greater good of stuff. I think, you know what, It's funny, how would we look at this, Daisy, if we didn't have twenty years and trillions of dollars into Afghanistan to turn the Taliban back Afghanistan back over to the Taliban? And how would it look had we not gone into Afghan Iraq and there was nothing there and felt like we were lied to? Would this be a different question that we would be asking. Yeah, And I think that's probably I think a lot of people fool me once, fool me twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of thing, agreed. Plus, I just think we're just a different The soul of our country is different than it was twenty thirty, fifty, sixty years ago.
Speaker 2: The soul is different, of course, I mean everything we're safe. We're never going to be invaded. We've got this thing. Years changed everything, social med and stuff has changed so many.
Speaker 1: Very comfortable, very very comfortable.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just so we should make it welcome.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying I listen, I don't want to go to war. I also believe that Trump doesn't go to He doesn't want to go to war either. I don't think he wants to go to war either. And I'm also very very grateful that he's our president and Kamala is not, because you can only imagine what would be going on if she were president right now.
Speaker 2: You know what she was president right now, I can guarantee you almost as much as you could that we would be at war because the hawks behind her would easily overrun.
Speaker 1: Without question, without question. So I'm grateful that he's in the position that he's in. And all the people who are poopooing the fact that, oh I shouldn't have voted for him, I should You're an idiot. Your freaking idiot is what you are if you're saying I shouldn't have voted for him.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, let me play itself out now three weeks from now, we've got boots on the ground and we've got soldiers dead, and this thing is because I'm a giant, huge hornets nest. Well, then there's a conversation after that, like the hypotheticals.
Speaker 1: Are driving me crazy. Yeah, and the people who are standing on their pillars of you know, I I think I know what's best. I think I know what's going to happen. You don't know what's going to happen. You don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: There are fifty things that can happen, and it could also be the one thing where nothing.
Speaker 1: Is happening exactly. And then what are they going to do? May stand like cats and all those things that they've said are going to live on forever, and I will play them.
Speaker 2: I will play them on the And then there's also the other side of it where this could end up being just a giant, huge cluss.
Speaker 1: We just don't you know, We just don't know. Yeah. I'm glad that I live in capitalist America, And I'm sure you guys would agree with the statement that capitalism is the greatest increase in human wealth, living standards, and overall flourishing ever ever, ever, right. That's why you guys have got to like check out Hillsdale College and all of their courses. They have the best, right. They have the new course I was telling you guys about it yesterday, Understanding Capitalism. I've been watching it. I took the Constitution class there. I want to take it again. I encourage you guys to take that one too. They have forty is it forty? Yes, forty free online courses. They're free, you guys. There's no reason not to take these. They're so fantastic. There's seven lectures in the Capitalism one. When I took the Constitution one like years ago, I don't think they had forty. I think they just had, like I don't know a handful of them at that point. But now they've added so many more. You can learn about the stories of the Book of Genesis, rise and fall of Roman Republic, history of the ancient Christian Church, all sorts of politics stuff. Go to Hillsdale dot edu. Slash chicks get started by enrolling in the Understanding Capitalism course. That's like a good place to get started. It's just it's free. Like, I don't know why you want to check this out if you're interested in learning more about all of this stuff. That's Hillsdale dot Edu slash chicks do it.
Speaker 2: My wife did yesterday. Really, I love that.
Speaker 1: If they're Greek course, they're so great, these courses. Jim Acosta, you guys, he's saying things. He's saying things. First of all, I don't he I think he's on what is that? What is the platform? I can't remember what platform he's on. Is he on only fans? Now, yeah, he's on OnlyFans. It puts the lotion on. Okay, so he's it gets he's saying that farmers are far right, and that's a bad thing.
Speaker 16: You guys, listen, figure it out a way to infiltrate, you know, the heartland and to you know, basically pull you know, mom and pop from from the farm to their point of view.
Speaker 17: And as it turns out, a lot of those folks vote in these elections.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've all I feel like we've always been far Like I'm out here with the farmers and ranchers, I live amongst them. I'm kind of like a little bit, like a tiny little rancher, like a teeny tiny We've always been right. That's I feel like.
Speaker 2: All of us are like when you think of America and the Heartland, you think of Christian values, conservative values, family values. You don't think about your trans exactly.
Speaker 1: You don't think about like like Joe the Ranchers, not like, Hey, I'm going to the Pride Parade this Saturday. You want to come?
Speaker 2: It's that's we don't me and the gay potatoes are head and off.
Speaker 1: Just what is he saying? He's being ridiculous. And then he also on that contrarian podcast with those horrific people on that nobody watches that podcast, he joked about Avanna Trump and it was this is just groshy, guys. Listen to this, the ice raids at.
Speaker 2: The Trump properties.
Speaker 17: You know, yes, can somebody call ice on the Trump golf course in Virginia telling me there's nobody in there that is undocumented or has some kind of swirliness going on with their paperwork?
Speaker 2: Give me a break.
Speaker 17: How many how many immigrants is he married? He's got one buried on his golf course in New Jersey?
Speaker 1: Can you even with that? There are no words like what he is.
Speaker 2: He's an ass clown of epic abortions. And by the way, the only reason that you are in a position to profit off your insanity. Is because Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I just cannot believe he said that about Avanna and I. The White House came out and Basement was like, you're I mean, I'm paraphrasing, but basically you're a piece of shit. That's what they said. Like you're not even worth a comment because you're so gross. But to paraphrase, that's what you are. I just they're so gross. And then they'll lecture to all of us about you know, just listen the right when they go low, we go hi, right, Really do you that?
Speaker 2: Michelle?
Speaker 1: Do you guys do that? Because I don't see it. That's not happening out there.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I've always equated they look at it like, well, you guys hate, but our hate is a different.
Speaker 1: It's a good because it's Donald Trump. Your hate is right because it's Donald Trump. And we're allowed to hate Donald Trump and his whole family and even his dad ex wives. We can do that too.
Speaker 2: Gross which is buried on his property, treated with absolute respect, I mean as when he died. I mean obviously there were some issues when they were bad, but still the fact that you would say something about that is well, it shows you everything you need to know and those those cackling hens. That was like a that was like a trailer park version of the View, really really bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's saying something when it's a trailer park version of the View.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and speaking of immigration, Arnold Schorsenegger was on the View yesterday. I haven't seen him in a while. He's just was like hanging out with this farm animals on his farm lately.
Speaker 2: Well, he's got a new show out, his new show, Uh food, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: It's not a reality show, it's like a show show.
Speaker 2: It's the show about he is a CI agent who's retired and he he he runs like a dry cleaner place and his daughter's become a CI agent and he doesn't know and she didn't know, and now they're stuck together. And the second season just it's really good.
Speaker 1: Before he was a politician, I kind of wish he would have never been a politician.
Speaker 2: You know. Well he I was there when they recalled Gray Davis, and he Gray Davis made knee jerk reactions and he wouldn't be recalled to at Gray Davis. And back then there was a sway to really get rid of Gray Arnold came in. I think he wanted to be a more conservative libertarian, but you know, not get rid of the liberal insanity. And then that the Unions crushed him. They took away all his power. They new toed him. It became a super majority. He was just a figure. And you know what, Gavin Newson's a figure out. They can overrule capinuissemen at any given time and you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talks about Newter. That guy is absolutely neutered, ballless, totally ballless. So he was on the view. Arnold was on the view, and Joy asked him about being an immigrant in light of everything that's going on, and I think that I'm pretty certain that she hated this answer.
Speaker 13: She hated it history that we have with immigrants in America. But the key thing also is at the same time that you got to do things legal. That is the important thing, you know, So you got to do things legal. And those people that are doing illegal things in America, and they're the foreigners, they are not smart because when you come to America, your guest and you have to behave like a guest, like when I go to someone's house and I'm a guest, then they will do everything I can keep things clean and to make my pay and to do everything that is the right thing to do, rather than committing a crime of being abusive with something like that. So that doesn't really work in this country. So I think the important thing is when you become an immigrant to think about, Okay, I go to America because I want to use America for the great opportunities that America has in education, in jobs, creating a family, all of those kind of things. Then you have to think about, Okay, if I get all of those things from America, then I have to give something back.
Speaker 2: You have a responsibility as an.
Speaker 13: Immigrant to give back to America and to pay back the America and to go and do something for your community for no money whatsoever. Give something back to after school programs, special Olympics or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Make this country a black I can't figure that audience out.
Speaker 2: They're like you wanted to clap that they wanted to clap what you heard in the middle of like when you come here, you guess, and your guest, you make your bed, and you do, and then one person went, oh, I'm enough clapping, And then at the.
Speaker 1: End they're clapping like the sheep that they are. And then yeah, but like in another segment, they'll be bashing Trump on his immigration stands, which is precisely what Arnold is saying. He's agreeing with Trump. He's literally Trump in that segment, He's Trump.
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: It's astounding. So you know, they hated every second of that because it's like he's basically saying, come in here and give back. Don't be putting your hands out, and then do it legally. Because I did it legally. So many other people do it legally, and it's a slap in the face to everybody that does come in here and does it legally. You're diminishing what they do. And that's I think that's such a we can have.
Speaker 2: A conversation about, Okay, can we make it a little bit easier for people to come here on a work VisiC? We make it easier, you know, rather than a random lottery you know in some of these cases, where can we do see, Yeah, let's have that converse. That's what Congress should be doing, you know. But he's just saying, you come to this country, you don't just come here and just go Well, I'm going to crap all over everything, and you guys clean it up because you're lucky to have met.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with us being super selective and people coming here. I don't. I don't I look at other countries. It's like, you know, I've said this example before. Our oldest daughter has looked into because they love Iceland. I don't know why. It's freaking cold there, but they love it there. They've been there like three or four times. They love it. She's like, let's see what it would take to move to Iceland, because that's just the kind of person that she is, and it is it takes an act of God to be able to move if you're an American and she's a successful you know, she does very well, Our oldest daughters does very well, her husband does well. They're a great little family. And she's like, it's next to impossible to move to Iceland. Like you have to make a certain amount of money.
Speaker 2: You got to do this, you got to do that.
Speaker 1: There's all these hoops you got to go through. They vet people to come into Iceland. I mean, they vet people. Why don't we do that? Why is it that we don't do that?
Speaker 2: I mean we kind of know the aliens that come here, but the people that come here legally, we don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't vet them as hard to say in Iceland, I mean the the at what you have to We don't say you have to make a certain amount of money, you have to do this, you have to you have to be a certain kind of professional to get in here. Like I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Some people would say that I'm a terrible racist for saying that, which is ridiculous because racism has nothing to do with it. I don't think there's anything wrong with being selective. To me, it's like we're kind of full, you know. And if you want to come into this awesome country, because everybody wants to be here, what have you got to offer?
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean, it costs a lot of money first of all, to even to get to that point, and then you've got to get through the law. I mean, it's it's also an act of God. I mean, you've heard people that have been on the lottery for twenty years and then some people first year they get so, you know, and you can't just come here and say, well, I got no job when I moved to Europe. I moved to Europe for a decade. The hoops I had to go through to do what I did. And I had a job and I didn't have a job where it is like anybody can do that job. I had a job where it's going over there to play soccer and it was a you know, it was there. It was crazy the stuff I had to go through to get my work. Visa, had to show that I had a place to live and had to show you have to show up all of these things, got to check in, and it was it was, it was, it was a bit of a lunacy. It was they missed something. So I flew to England. The consulate missed stamping something on my passport. I had to get on a plane after being there and go back have it stamped.
Speaker 1: And that's why, I mean, I believe it. So it's a pain, but I'm kind of but I'm I'm okay with that. I'm okay with the sort of it sucks somebody screwed that up and that you had to go through that and it was a pain for you. But at the same time, I'm okay with those sort of policies and procedures for immigration. I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, we should do it to the highest bid. Or do you see seventy thousand people have applied for is going nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm okay with it. I'm good with that. If people want to pay to get into this country and then we benefit financially from that, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, as long as you know, we got to vet them. It just can't be you get me five million bucks, and of course wet them.
Speaker 1: Of course, we vet them, We vet them, we go through, we see who they are, what they do, Are they going to contribute to society, what kind of jobs did they have? Totally okay with that.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, Yeah, because the vast majority of the reason that that certain like you see it in particular with convenience stores, is they want to bring their family here. So what to do they buy a convenience store. Therefore you bring you're able to bring your family over to help work in the whole nine yards and it is, but you can tributing. Now you've got a business and you're employing people. I mean they may be your family, but you're it's not just come on over and get.
Speaker 1: Larder, Come on over and put your hands out, which we just do not need more of that. We don't. The FBI and the IRS are they're actually looking into who's behind the riots now, which I'm again all four you guys check this out.
Speaker 2: I'm Bill A.
Speaker 12: Saley, United States Attorney for the Central District of California, and.
Speaker 10: I'm Akiel Davis, the Assistant Director in charge of the FBI's Los Angeles Field Office.
Speaker 14: And I'm Tyler Hatcher, the Special Agent in charge of IRS Criminal Investigation Here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 12: The right to assemble and protest peacefully is protected by law. Unfortunately, we've seen individuals whose intentions are to cause damage and to assault law enforcement. For example, last week, we arrested an individual who is charged with conspiracy to commit and aiding and abetting civil disorders. These violent agitators put peaceful demonstrators at risk.
Speaker 10: The FBI and a fellow partners will continue to investigate individuals and organizations who are knowingly funding they have committing acts of violence against law enforcement, as well as the destruction of property.
Speaker 14: We are currently tracing money to determine who is providing funding for these riots. Funding crime doesn't just affect the criminals. It also disrupts entire camps.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're just I feel like that, Hey, I don't know they're actually going there. But they all were standing and it's like they told them, hey do It's like they don't know what to do with their hands. It's like somebody was singing happy birthdays? Then what do I do with my hands?
Speaker 2: Well that just the way they sounded and looked, it felt like it was.
Speaker 1: You can never tell them anymore, but everybody has rock.
Speaker 17: Was there.
Speaker 1: I don't have no idea if I was there. I'm just glad they're going. They're going. Look, we could tell then that at least one of the contributors to that was the daughter in law of Sam Walton, who is the Walmart guy. I mean, we know some of us know who it is, FBI and IRS. But you look into that, you look into that, and then hopefully some people will be held responsible. I want to hold my breath because no one's ever held responsible truly. They do a lot of investigation, they don't do a lot of like putting them in jail. That's that's I just want to see people go to jail.
Speaker 2: Because it's politicians, because the other side is always on the other side, is always looking out for the other side, because the other side knows one day they're not going to be the ones empower so I just scratch my back, people go to jail.
Speaker 1: But this, this is actually who's on the other side. This is who's going to the protest, you guys. This is like this encapsulates the Democrat Party to a t. Right now, this is this ship for these protests.
Speaker 18: Not only are you on the wrong side of history, but you're also just like not hip. You don't get it. You're not cool, you're not like of the times you're behind. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very that. I mean, that's Democrats. They're they're all It's kind of like she reminds me of the people during COVID. Do you remember who would dance around with like syringes on their heads and do dances.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to this lady say. At no point in time did she say anything about like we need to, you know, enact change, and we need to know it's all about If you don't go and do this, you're not like part of the cool crowd. You're not you're not part of the gram.
Speaker 1: You know, the Chicken high school who you hated. I'm so cool. It's like, you're not cool. I don't want to be cool like you. I don't, and you're not cool. Right by the way, if you say you're cool, you're not cool exactly precisely. Okay, So I we're gonna we're going to stop the show with a or end the show with a moment of personal privilege, you guys, this is just it was my moment of white personal privilege. The other night, my he saw a post about a woman who is in hospice for pancreatic cancer and she passed away this past Sunday night. It was just so sad, you guys. So she was single, she doesn't having many kids, and this there was the post was written by her family and they were trying to rehome her five year old dog named Bear, which you know, she really loved her dog, you guys, just completely loved him. They were super close, as you can imagine. So Greg, my husband, he showed me the post and he showed me some of the pictures, and I was like, well, of course we have to take this dog. So we reached out to the family and he is coming to live with us. This Sunday, and that's him. That's Bear, you guys. So I asked the Universal Cat Distribution System for a cat, and it gave me a dog named Bear. And I wanted to share that with you guys, because it's any cute.
Speaker 2: That's as your dogs may haven't.
Speaker 1: In fact, I've never met Bear. I've never met the family they're coming over on Sunday. Give me this dog, give us this dog. But I'll fill you guys in on all the things. I have no idea what he's like.
Speaker 2: I just know.
Speaker 1: I asked her in advance. I was like, listen, is he good with other dogs? Is he good with kids? Is he good with livestock? That's all I need to know? And she was like, he's great with all those things. Like he's just a super sweet love. He's a Anatolian Shepherd Great Pyrenees mix.
Speaker 17: Five.
Speaker 1: He's five, and I guess like the last year of her life, she was really sick and so he was. He was just kind of by her side, and so he's not been outside a lot. But you know, Anatolian peer mixes, they're usually very outdoorsy kind of dogs.
Speaker 2: He probably wants to go outside. He's going to get there and he's like, I need to rearrange all up livestock.
Speaker 1: He probably will. So I was just letting you guys know because if you do, like if you follow me on like socials and stuff, you're gonna be like, wait, what's that other dog doing there? And that's it's Bear. So I got a dog named Bear. I'm still waiting for my cat.
Speaker 2: Guys. Yeah, for me, how old is which?
Speaker 1: I mean these dogs and the other two are almost two. They are about the same age because we adopted Bo and he's literally the same age as Coda. They're both criminals, so they're going to completely I mean, he's going to get warped to by my other delinquent dogs. He's he's probably a sweet, loving, wonderful animal, and then he's going to come in here and become a criminal.
Speaker 2: Just like the other two. So like three hours later, yeah, totally, they're.
Speaker 1: Going to absolutely hijack a car. Like that's what they're going to do. They're insane. So anyways, I just saw to let you guys know. That was like a sweet thing, right, I Mean, it's not that the circumstances suck. They suck really hard.
Speaker 2: And he's probably sad, right, you know, he's like, where am I? What's going on? Where's my mask? Or where's the person that was like I was there right, you know. And now he's going to go.
Speaker 1: So this is all hopefully, hopefully it's a good story. Like it's a good ending to a terrible and I just wanted to share that with you guys. So that's that. And then and Mak is doing great. She's doing really great. She was writing me a lot last night and telling me she showed me the scar. I may like show you guys. I have to get permissioned, but man, she's got a gnarly scars. Gnarly, but scars are awesome, right, tatted. So she's not a tattoo kind of person.
Speaker 15: And that's me.
Speaker 2: But that's one thing.
Speaker 1: You get it tatted. It is pretty gnarly. But I'll get permission to see if I can share it with you. But she's doing great. She's awesome. I mean I can't believe. Literally, the day after she had knee surgery, she's just like she's able to walk and do all the things. And medicine is miraculous, right, modern medicine. We take it for granted. It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: And the human it's fragile as we are, we're also.
Speaker 1: So amazing, especially Miriam. You know, she just has no faith in herself to be able to get pat. I'm like, you had a freaking stroke on air. You're gonna be fine. You're going to be okay with this knee surgery thing. You're fine. So she's doing great, and I'll keep you guys posted on that. But she's just getting better and better. And next week she'll be i mean just probably doing like zoomba or something. She'll be fine. So she'll be should be doing room to zoomba. That's right.
Speaker 2: That's where she gets on top of the zoomba and she goes.
Speaker 1: All right, that's right. So okay, so we got some superstickers. Randy, Oh my god, mock looks terrible. Oh that's chadh Marcus Drake. What happens when you cross That's right, it's dad joke Wednesday today. You got to think of a dad joke before we get off the air. Chat okay, so no pressure, think of a dad joke. Marcus Drake. What happens when you cross an angry sheep with an angry cow? You get an animal that's always in a bad mood. Happy home day, there it is, Marcus. Brian Brumley, did you hear about the cabinet maker who got arrested? He was charged with counterfeiting? Please take my non count fit money. God dad jokesy Brian Brumley. Dear Alex Padilla, why are you gay? Robert Clark, I don't see Trump.
Speaker 2: That's a horrible dad joke. Oh good, I.
Speaker 1: Liked it, Robert Clark. I don't see Trump dragging us into war. I think he is using our troops as a show of force. Hopefully he won't have to use them. He will probably give Bebe a bunker buster to finish the job and eliminate the nuke threat. I yeah, I don't know. I'm not going to make any predictions.
Speaker 2: We can't. Here's the thing. We can't give him one because they don't have any planes that are capable of delivering it, and we're not giving him any.
Speaker 1: Understand how they don't How do they not have planes at this they have like a freaking dome. I don't understand how they don't have well, they have planes.
Speaker 2: But the planes to deliver this specific weapon that in many cases was designed for this right here. They don't have that plane. That plane comes with our B fifty two bombers, the big.
Speaker 1: Quiety, and that's That's one of the things that you and I also talked about in pre show is at the gas station planes, you know, the ones that we have. I honestly cannot remember their names. It's like, uh, right, those are there. I mean they because you can track those you can't track like the F sixteens and the F twenty twos. My husband's a big aviation nerd. He's telling me all this yesterday.
Speaker 2: He's like that.
Speaker 1: He's like, the gas station planes are they're there, honey. So that means that we're like ready to do stuff. But are we going to do stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 2: I've been so my my sources has been pretty damn spot on. They told me Thursday and Friday, if you thought what they did Hasbalah with the pagers was amazing, wait till Thursday Friday.
Speaker 1: I hope it just happens after our show.
Speaker 2: I know, Well, it doesn't matter for me.
Speaker 1: It's never I know, it's not because you are on constantly. You're just on.
Speaker 2: Well I'm on now and then I gotta go back and do and then what pisses me off is and I do my afternoon show for my local station. And then usually sometime between then and the minute I opened my mouth, Trump does a bunch of other stuff, and other things happen, and craziness goes down.
Speaker 1: Then I have to come home to another never ending news cycle. It's crazy, constantly crazy. Robert Clark, you got I got that, We got that? And then Jose Rodriguez Morning from Texas. What is it called when a pirate sets his own ship on fire? Our arson? Just take just take my booty, Rob and die. Happy eighty third birthday, Sir Paul McCartney. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's eighty three.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 2: I just think Brian Wilson passed away last week.
Speaker 1: Old? Is he the last one? Is he the last Beatle? So love too? Okay, all right, Laura Kate Baker. Trump will not bring soldiers into war. We can fight with drones, et cetera. Okay, it's so good. We'll see, but I don't well, well, I guess we're just gonna see what happens. Leah Shallatt Tucker has become an ass. Ted Cruz should have asked if Tucker likes the UK spying on us or France spying on us, why does Tucker only ask about Israel because of the Jews. Leah, that's why.
Speaker 2: It's funny. Yesterday I got called anti Semitic and I hate Israel. I'm like, I'm a Jew. I know I have a question with Bbie, not with Israel or the Jewish people.
Speaker 1: Just don't just don't become like completely out of control, like Candace and Tucker. Just don't.
Speaker 2: They're like, God, no, no, I mean the stuff. We should have questions.
Speaker 1: I just want the questions. I just like, when I see Candace and Tucker, I'm like, what are they doing? Like some of the stuff she's writing about him being Satan? I'm like, can we just can we calm down? Can we just all calm down enough?
Speaker 2: So well, well, you know what, though, you look at that, and she went into a way where, you know, even when it was Macrone and her, you know, it's his dad and his son and his wife, and she went into a different kind of you know, shocking expirasey spiral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, Okay. Teresa Raymundo in World War two, patent knew we should have a times three d Stalin. Did I get that right? But leadership was like, we can't do that because they were our friend. Millions of lives and dollars could have been saved. I don't know if I'd said that right. Cheerio twenty three. What is a computer's favorite food? Microchips? You see he did there, and you see he did It's really good, Kiria, Teresa Raymundo. If the last administration had let Israel do the job in October twenty twenty three, this wouldn't be an issue. Instead, we couch out destructive college protesters. I mean, you know, they're very, very demanding, those college protesters, Teresa Raymundo. This site sure is picky about certain words. Censorship. Yeah, they is that. Did you try to tie something in? They were like, you can't do that. They're so weird, so weird. Bo Mama ate. I saw that clip of Arnold in the view. The gasp and then Sonny trying to stop him talking was priceless. The audience has signs that tell them when to clap laugh ooh ah, yeah, I can see that. Jose Rodriguez, what did the gay rancher say to the farmer plowing his field.
Speaker 2: Hey, h, so you should have told that that's the Jim Acosta.
Speaker 1: Just take my seed money. Rebecca Carter, a friend of mine, came here legally. Her book The Wanderer, A Tear and a Smile tells about her experience becoming an American. I love that, and I love I love Mock's story about her parents. It's actually in our book. She writes a little bit about her parents and their experience too. Inger, Denny. Scars tell the story of our journey. I have several, and they remind me of what got me through, what God brought me through. Sorry, Inger, Yes, I totally agree. Scars are awesome. T B two bombers are highly classified tech. We will not give anyone. Okay, g C QC. I am so touched by the story of your new family member. Congratulations to you Greg and Gwen. I have a feeling he's going to fit right in. I think so too. His name is Bear. We can't change his name either. I kind of like his name bear.
Speaker 2: Name.
Speaker 1: He's five, he knows I can't wait to meet him. I think he's going to fit in really great. To Heather car we want what innovative Israel has like Iron Dome. Yeah, I mean Trump wants the gold and it's got to be gold.
Speaker 18: It's got to be.
Speaker 1: Gold and huge.
Speaker 2: The Iron Dome is we basically we built the Iron Dome. We're the ones who actually manufacture like ninety percent of the parts. Without us, there.
Speaker 1: Is no no we know how to build it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so we know how to build it now. The difference is though you could defend like New York City, but defending America is a totally different story.
Speaker 1: That's a giant yeah dome, you guys, Uh huh, that's a ad big ask and they should just call it that.
Speaker 18: The bad.
Speaker 1: Randy Craig after this is the discussions on here, I either get angry or just avoided at all, especially before bed, I have cotr night fight or flight. Love you guys, we love you too, Randy, don't get mad. It's just we have to talk about the things. That's what we do. It's okay, we're all friends here. It's all good and.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you know what. We have to ask the question questions because we have all for too many years, we have trusted way too much and it's come back to bite us and those people that we trust never ever get in trouble, never get punished, never get you know, thrown out of polite society. They get to continue to go on doing certain things. And so we should be asking more questions. Not that we don't do something, but let's make sure we measure twice, maybe three times.
Speaker 1: We're the critical thinking conversationalists. That's what we do here. That's crazy, that's PTL. That's what we do here. You guys, bring it in, Bring it in. It is Wednesday. We got one more day this week, so tomorrow is our last day on the air of the week and then we will be back next week. Lord A need more coffee. You guys have a wonderful Wednesday. We will talk to you tomorrow. Bye, guys.