Speaker 1: All right, it's been in skin show.
Speaker 2: Coming to your line from Rollertown Beer Works in Salana, Texas. Out here to celebrate Sumo Weekend, a free sumo wrestling tournament taking place all eight tomorrow. Dallas Sumo Club makes some noise there. It is nice, Dallas Sumo Club in the house.
Speaker 1: We got a.
Speaker 2: Goose over there, all the way from Australia.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Good day night, good day.
Speaker 2: Might throw another shrimp on the ball is immediately put out with us. Middlege of my son, which.
Speaker 1: So your ass.
Speaker 2: And that's the problem when you talk trash to a professional wrestler.
Speaker 1: It's not smart.
Speaker 2: No, you're not smart.
Speaker 1: Look at you. I did that too.
Speaker 2: No one's ever accused us of being smart. But we're so grateful for these guys. He came all the way from Australia, just an absolute badass.
Speaker 1: The whole crew is here. We're so grateful. It's gonna be a fun weekend.
Speaker 2: But sports wise, our attention is on the NFL Draft, and tonight Travis Frederick will be picking the second round pick and third round pick for the Dallas keffol Right, he could he could get he could go up there to the podium and say whatever name they tell him, or he can say whatever name me and skin text him.
Speaker 1: Ooh I like that.
Speaker 2: I don't even really follow the draft.
Speaker 1: I'll just man have a name.
Speaker 2: There's Travis Rdtick right there on that wall. He's one of our owners of Rollertown Beer. These giant beard glorious there, so does he You know, I'm sure the Cowboys would be upset with him, but he was such a good player it probably wouldn't be upset for long. Let's touch base with KT and find out who they should take. Oh, I like that, and then we'll just text traps and say, hey, no matter what the name is, take this draft this guy. Okay, speaking of the draft, the Cowboys did get their guy. They went with the guard Tyler Booker out of Alabama. The guy sounds like he was made in a laboratory. Sounds like he's gonna be a can't miss guard for them, who's.
Speaker 1: Going to be really really good.
Speaker 2: He's a leader, team captain type guy. Bama guys are nasty tea. Yeah, and dude, they've already been playing at a pro level. Every one of their matchups is you know, they're playing really really good teams. So anyways, that's a It's not a sexy pick anytime you take an offensive.
Speaker 1: Lineman, but it's a smart pick. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like the better offensive line, the whole offense works. If you look at where the Cowboys are at their strongest now it's guard through guard, guard, center guard.
Speaker 1: And that's what Romo wanted.
Speaker 2: Romo wanted the pocket to not collapse from in the middle pocket. And now you have Dak Prescott who can't move anymore, so he needs the pocket to not collapse from the middle. So that's very smart to protect, to protect their seven hundred billion dollar investment at quarterback. You know, we're not far from where Dak works out in his private workout spot at Salona High School. Let's go work out with him. Him and CD go up there and run routes. And I don't know if any other receivers are invited, because there's not any on the team besides CE. One day I run around out there, you know. And that's the thing I heard Stephen Jones today.
Speaker 1: He was on the fan.
Speaker 2: He was talking about they don't know if they need a running back, and he's like, yeah, we feel like we got guys who could step up and be a number two receiver. I don't see it. I don't see that. So question is what are they going to draft? But I do know this yesterday Micah Parson's reaction when they didn't get you know, Ted, big six' four wide receiver that they wanted out Of, Arizona, right, McMillan that's who everybody really really wanted, apparently And micah did. Too, Now mike ended up warming up to The Tyler booker pick when he had him, on and he.
Speaker 1: Was blown away by some of his.
Speaker 2: Answers but, ANYWAYS i always watch professional athletes family members and watch how they react on social, media and in the, Past i've always, thought, man that's really indicative of how the player.
Speaker 1: Thinks Because i've seen.
Speaker 2: It i've known professional athletes who have siblings or whatever and they're saying what the pro athlete can't say on social. Media BUT i don't think that's what's happening With Terrence parsons, JUNIOR.
Speaker 1: Michaeh parsons. Brother.
Speaker 2: Right so this is my timeline. Yesterday these are back to back. Tweets he said f this team And Micah parson SAID lfg go.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: Yeah so one post Is Micah parsons being very very excited About Tyler bookie their new. Rookie i'm, Sorry Tyler, booker their new. Rookie and then the very next post on my timeline Is Terrence Parsons junior his brother pooping all over the.
Speaker 1: Pig, yeah and just you, know and SO i just to, Me i'm not ever.
Speaker 2: Gonna read Anything Terence Parsons junior says and think it has anything to do with the way That micah. Feels And mike has pointed that. Out he's, like we're different. People, yeah we have different. Opinions AND i used to think That Terence parsons junior opinion must have been informed by whatever his brother's telling.
Speaker 1: Him but NOW i don't really feel that.
Speaker 2: Way, NO i don't, Either and you, KNOW i Guess i'm seeing it with the with SOME nba. Stuff it's like the parent or the brother a lot of times that just having that last name is their chance for anybody to pay attention to. Them, yeah because otherwise they're just a person out there in the. World so if they, CAN i, mean it just seems to, ME i don't follow that. Guy but the Stuff i've seen the last couple of. Years he's, like, hey everyone.
Speaker 1: Should look at me.
Speaker 2: Now my last name Is. PARSONS i, mean come, on where's my? Career so, yeah you never know what these, Folks, yeah you never.
Speaker 1: Know all?
Speaker 2: Right coming up next line For Rollertown Beer, works we are joined by a very special. Guest you do not want to miss. This why did somebody start a sumo club In? Dallas let's ask, him let's find. Out next line From. Rollertown it's the line of