Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Well Didy for.
Speaker 2: Nine, the base number one hit music station. Graham, how you feel in this morning?
Speaker 1: Can I just handle a couple of things right?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Pennsylvania, Guess what you suck? Georgia, Guess what you suck? North Carolina Guess what you suck? Wisconsin, Guess what you suck. Michigan, Guess what you suck.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to move forward? Can I just wait?
Speaker 3: Can we update the final time? Can we update the final score? Also really quick? In US presidential elections, rich white dudes forty six and one.
Speaker 1: That's their overall record right now, forty six and one. It's pretty good for the rich.
Speaker 4: Old white dudes for them, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Forty six and one. We I mean think about it. That's that's domination.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk more about voting and the election and all that, and then a little.
Speaker 4: Bit first the first talk back of the date. What do you guys say any subjects?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What a good morning JV show? Did I just find out that there's no more Cheaty. There's no much Cheaty's tweets, no more love black Cheaty. Man, I'm gonna lose on a lot of segments. Yo, y'all need to hire her back. Maybe it's because she took too many days off coming in late we want Cheaty.
Speaker 4: Somebody had to say thank you for that talkback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a lot of those yesterday too.
Speaker 2: Where's what we can say reading my script, our company went through some changes and Cheaty is no longer with us and she is always going to be a friend to the show. All right, script is done. That's what I'm allowed to say. Next talk back, Good morning, JAB Show. I hope this makes the first talk talk of the day because what in the world.
Speaker 1: There's a lot.
Speaker 2: Going on today, but one thing we glossed over yesterday was the worst cheating.
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 8: How is she there.
Speaker 2: One day and now she's gone permanently?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I mean what I can say is that we really love being like when things are getting crazy in the world and things are changing out there as you know, you know, we love that we're that one thing that stays the same. You can come to the JV Show for you know, whatever it is Cheaty's sweets or you know, whatever it is that you love to listen to. Here on the JV Show, we are so sad that Cheety is not here anymore. She will always be a friend to us, and I think she's a little sister to everyone here in this room. If you do want to keep up with her though she you know, she's changed her Instagram name yesterday, so we have posted it on we're posting it on our Instagram story now so you can still follow her. We really encourage you too. I think that would make her feel, you know, really nice.
Speaker 3: Yep, we got nothing for it was not our out of our mind saying that's too off script.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, you.
Speaker 2: Said too much.
Speaker 4: You said too much, Graham.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Did you guys vote yesterday? Obviously, Grandma know you did.
Speaker 1: Of course you can't.
Speaker 3: And again I've now retained my right to complain about stuff yea in politics going forward because I did vote. That's our one rule in the JV Show. Can't complain about politics if you didn't vote. So hopefully everyone got out voted yesterday, because I have a lot of complaints.
Speaker 4: Did you guys listen?
Speaker 2: You you better have a damn good excuse if you did make it to the polls, because even those astronauts that are stuck in space, they got their vote.
Speaker 1: In well, how did they make it to their local polling place?
Speaker 2: So they didn't, So they're stuck on the International Space Station.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Boweing left them up there like six months.
Speaker 2: They're going to be there till like February, and even they got to cast their vote. I guess like weeks ago they had requested absentee ballots. Okay, So they fill out their electronic ballot aboard the orbiting Laboratory there.
Speaker 4: On the International Space Station.
Speaker 2: Then that document flows through NASA's tracking and data relay satellite system to a ground antenna at the White Sands Test Facility in Las Cruces, New Mexico. From there, NASA transfers the ballot to the Mission Control Center at NASA Johnson and then onto the county clerk where they get their vote in.
Speaker 1: Can those results even be trusted?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm smelling widespread election voter fraud aboard the International Space Station. I mean, think about how many times that ballot changed hands electronically, and that you're over an antenna.
Speaker 1: Things are secure?
Speaker 3: Nope, my car has one of those, and it's like from two thousand and one right, we're there's.
Speaker 1: No way that's secure anyways. Yeah, why hasn't.
Speaker 3: Can I just ask one one more thing and then we're going to move forward politics at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But what happened to all the election fraud?
Speaker 3: Interesting because it was widespread in the last couple elections as I understand.
Speaker 2: Last and someone demanding a recount now.
Speaker 1: But like, did it just vanish? That's interesting? Man? They must have solved that.
Speaker 4: That was quick. Well, good for them.
Speaker 1: I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad that problem back to safe and fair elections in this country. That's great.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine before.
Speaker 2: We kick off, are cool or not? List?
Speaker 4: It's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump has just been elected the forty seventh presidents of the United States. Can you make history with this president?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: He's only these second presidents to ever leave the White House in return for a second term four years later. The first was Grover Cleveland back in the eighteen nineties.
Speaker 1: I love growth, he was my favorite.
Speaker 2: Trump is also the first convicted felon ever to be elected president, so yay America.
Speaker 1: He is also the oldest president wait wait never take office, will be eighty two when his term ends.
Speaker 3: We haven't talked too much about the Golden State Warrior so far the season. Don't look now, you guys. You're quietly six and one so far. Only a couple teams in the NBA have a better record than that.
Speaker 1: They, how however, excuse me, been beating up on teams. How how however, how is this new?
Speaker 3: They have, however, been beating up on teams that aren't very good so far the season. But they get one of their first real tests today when they take on the defending world champion Celtics in Boston.
Speaker 1: Tip Off is at four point thirty this afternoon our time.
Speaker 10: Nice HIGs will remain in the mid seventies today, but the Wins said, why wait till Friday when I can come Today? High winds are expected stone o rain though for the rest of the week.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ari's besties, Today is going to be a seven or maybe a one, depending on which side of the election you are.
Speaker 1: Make sure you are providing leadership at works.
Speaker 3: They focused, share inspiration and motivation, and always maintain persistent effort. Those things will eventually pay off in the eyes of your boss.
Speaker 4: Oh some googly hard eyes for your boss.
Speaker 2: Perhaps maybe not that, Just like bust your ass that promotion the winds last night. I know we said this yesterday about the wind that night before, but what about Latin night's wind?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were blowing. I went out to my car this morning.
Speaker 3: You guys leaves everywhere, and there was a stick in my driveway about two feet long.
Speaker 1: Hashtag NAPA strong, hashtag yes.
Speaker 4: All right, let's kick off our cooler not loose?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, okay, cool or not? Graham uses gifts of himself to reply to it. I've seen this multiple times and tweets.
Speaker 2: What you have given?
Speaker 1: I think cool man, look shout out to you. Ever did I can't remember.
Speaker 3: One of our great, great JV Show listeners took a bunch of clips from videos that we used to put out and made them into gifts. So look, when I'm replying to a text, I hit the gift button and you just type into the search Graham from the JV Show. And I've got all kinds of different gifts of me to choose from. And yesterday one of them applied to whatever we were talking about in the group chat, and Jess, you have to admit it was perfect for us and it did feature me, so like.
Speaker 2: Whatever, like wait, it's actually pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: I only want to say not cool because I'm jealous. I don't have any of my own.
Speaker 4: I want to say not cool because it's you.
Speaker 1: But it's cool, Celen. I bet you probably have some of you. Let's try it.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, you probably didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think I do. I feel like I would know if there was a gift of me out there.
Speaker 1: I think there is. I'm going now, I'm gonna take you.
Speaker 10: Okay, But Selena, how do you feel about gram using gifts? I keep wanting to say chifts.
Speaker 2: It's gifts but not emojis. Yeah, yeah, that part bothers me.
Speaker 1: What they're better?
Speaker 2: But they're on the same level. So if you're gonna use one, why are you so against the other one?
Speaker 1: Now when I type uh Selena jv show into my gifts search, I get two options, okay, of our very own Selena. So there are some of you. There are no way, what is she doing that? Very good?
Speaker 2: Though at least you have some.
Speaker 3: Uh there's you like making sort of a hand gesture like stay calm, like a like I don't know how to describe that.
Speaker 1: And there's one of you snuggling.
Speaker 3: It looks like I'm snuggling someone your baby Anderson, really my son.
Speaker 2: This is on Twitter.
Speaker 1: This is not on Twitter. This is when I now look, I have a Google phone. I have a Google pixel.
Speaker 2: When I go into my Mystery Gifts of me out.
Speaker 3: To my text messages and I hit gift and then you can search for what gift you want to use in a text message.
Speaker 10: Really, oh my god, this is I have to I'm going to look into and post them to our story and I want to.
Speaker 1: See send them over your way. Thank you, don't you worry. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Happy Wednesday. Jess.
Speaker 4: You have an important question, dak I do.
Speaker 10: I want to know what is the male equivalent of forehead kisses, because I think collectively, as women, we can agree that forehead kisses are like the sweetest thing ever.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, if it's very like something I would do to one of my kids.
Speaker 10: I don't know, just something about it, maybe because they don't happen that often. It's like if my if I sleep over at my boyfriend's house and he's leaving early and he gives me a forehead kiss, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm moved.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It's it almost because it seems like it's so sweet. It makes you feel like.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, like protective like your kid. I don't do that, really, you.
Speaker 2: Don't give your wife forehead kisses.
Speaker 1: If I can. If my wife's staying there, walk up behind her and I grab her and give her I'm gonna give her kiss on the cheek, like if i'm I'm not gonna like grab her head, pull it down. Let me get your let me get to your forehead. Do you think maybe I'm not her grandpa?
Speaker 2: Maybe think it's different because we're so much shorter than our than our men, so Kate's tall, it'd be weird. I guess that would be weird to have to get up on your tippy toes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me, can you.
Speaker 3: Get a step stool here? I gotta climb up and kiss you on your forehead.
Speaker 1: I don't know it just like it.
Speaker 2: It feels like it says like like I'm taking care of you like grandparents. Thing ever think about it like a parent.
Speaker 10: But now it's ruins for me, thanks.
Speaker 1: Not for me.
Speaker 4: I love a forehead kiss.
Speaker 1: I'm getting parents, No.
Speaker 10: But I am wondering, like, Okay, what is something that men love that we women do?
Speaker 3: Just like take whatever letter you wanted the alphabet and then just put a J after it, and that's the thing that we want, you know, and Jay will take one of those.
Speaker 10: What is it?
Speaker 1: We'll take one. I can't say on the air, Selena, you know, I can't say that, but we'll take one, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Like, is it backscratches?
Speaker 10: Is it like head scratches?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 1: Guys? Were like a good back scratch? Who doesn't like a good backscratch?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 1: But like it does happen?
Speaker 4: Does to treat you like a dog?
Speaker 1: Does he?
Speaker 3: Anyone have a back that when somebody starts, you know, especially ladies because you got better nails than we do. But if somebody starts, you know, giving you that little scratch on your back. Have you have you ever thought, man, please stop? No, everybody's and then you immediately think, well, yeah, there's can you move over to the other side. There's an itchy spot over there. Everyone's got an itchy spot on their back.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't really get backscratches me either.
Speaker 10: He is more of a guy thing. Every time I start scratching my boyfriend's back.
Speaker 1: Though, I'm like, I like starts good.
Speaker 10: I got to know that I'm committed to it because I can't stop after Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: They make you keep on going well, because when someone does that it makes your back itchier also, and then you have to keep going.
Speaker 1: There's something about that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like doing like the back of the neckr but if he's driving, I'll like do that, but I don't know if.
Speaker 4: I don't know if guys like it or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not really doing it for me.
Speaker 2: What A'm a arm holding?
Speaker 10: Like if we're you know, walking on the side walk and I'm just kind of putting my around.
Speaker 1: I'd rather hold hands.
Speaker 10: Really, I have the l Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at.
Speaker 2: Any of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just it's nice to know that, like you're acknowledging that we're there, you know, like, but.
Speaker 4: You rather have it end with the J of course.
Speaker 10: I mean, I love if.
Speaker 1: We're weighing out all the options, I mean, CJ, I'm in a heartbeat, take one of them. If you don't know what that is, you probably can't afford it anyway. Really, yeah, those are the best anyway, yeah, No, I I like all that. I like all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Some people aren't very touchy feely, you know, And I don't know if they appreciate that stuff as much. But I think all guys want to feel wanted. And if you are, you know, acknowledging our our physical presence there with any of those things, we'll take it.
Speaker 1: We're happy.
Speaker 4: Do you like when your wife like grabs your muscles, like feels on your arm muscles. Does she do that?
Speaker 1: No, now that I think about it, I don't know.
Speaker 2: My man said I used to do that. I used to be like, oh my god, you're so strong. But he said I stopped doing it. I'm like, oh my god, I did stop doing it.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to maintain a lie.
Speaker 4: No, he did used to be stronger.
Speaker 1: Oh, he used to be, I mean, but I fired to me, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't realize that he's not as strong. But I guess he's been like feeling that way. He's like, yeah, you don't even tell me I look strong anymore. And I was like, oh my god, that's so sad to me. He still looks strong.
Speaker 4: He looks the same.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 10: I know the thing that I do, which I kind of mess up with this, I guess is as soon as we get out of the car and I'm like ready to go because I have nothing to put in my pockets and my boyfriend's like barely putting his keys in his pocket. I'm already ready, Like my hand is already reaching for his as he's still like getting himself together. I'm like, hello, give me your hand.
Speaker 2: I am ready to hold it.
Speaker 3: So you're like a stage five hand clinger like you need. Yeah, I take back what I said about like old.
Speaker 10: It's just with the handholding.
Speaker 1: But he said his hands are really sweaty.
Speaker 10: His hands. J.
Speaker 1: Dude, I used to get those in college all the time.
Speaker 10: What there's no way like a QJ is a thing.
Speaker 1: I got those my birthday. Something you want to do with really quick.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys saw this, but Amazon started drone deliveries near Phoenix. No, this is the thing we know that we've known for a long time that this is where they wanted to go delivering packages with drones. Now in parts of the Phoenix metro area. The FAA has approved Amazon's air drone delivery service. They can be delivering things to your house and obviously really quick time. They have to be right now, small packages weighing no more than five pounds. But you could get your orders within minutes. Now when a drone just buzzes over and brings it to your house.
Speaker 1: If this expands everywhere, which Amazon wants to take over the world and have this be a thing and just drones buzzing around to everywhere and dropping packages, Are you guys here for it?
Speaker 4: If it's gonna give you my stuff faster?
Speaker 1: Of course it will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your driver doesn't have to go make a hundred other stops and get stuck in traffic, that little drone coming just straight from the warehouse.
Speaker 2: Cause you know how exciting it is when you order something, You're like, oh my god, same day delivery. It's gonna be here between two and six.
Speaker 4: If that was widespread to like everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, now what let's just say you have to catch it. It drops, it drops it, it draws. You have to go out in the you have to go out in the front yard. And you've ordered something fragile, it drops it from thirty feet up.
Speaker 1: You have to catch it. Do you think you could do it?
Speaker 10: I need to get a designated mattress in my front front yard.
Speaker 3: If we all just have like a net looking thing that the packages just drop it there in the net.
Speaker 4: I love that, and I can still do it.
Speaker 10: And nobody can steal your package because they're gonna have to, you know, really work for it if they want that one to get in the net.
Speaker 1: I guess, so it out.
Speaker 10: But this sounds pricey. I feel like Amazon would charge a lot for this.
Speaker 1: Initially maybe, but I mean again again, this takes If they have enough little drones, then you can get rid of the human jobs that are driving the delivery things and then these things do everything.
Speaker 4: I don't want that either.
Speaker 1: That's the future. Hey, I's been telling us about this for years.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: It seems like packages.
Speaker 4: On the bright side, those drivers won't have to go in people's yards anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. No, Yeah, all right, it's weird time.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The Hottest.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 10: And trending is sponsored by Manci Needs. Visit Mansine SeaWorld for their Black Friday sale, or visit sea world dot com.
Speaker 2: So Martha Stewart said that Ryan Reynolds isn't actually funny in real life. She was playing some type of online game show where she had to name the funniest or funnest celebrities that people would want to hang out with. Those kind of like family feud style. It's like you pick a celebrity and if they're on the list, you get a point. It was kind of like that, so she's just naming people. One of those people was Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: He try, he's probably on the list just because he covers himself up in his movies and you don't see his face. Ryan Reynolds, is he one of those any one of those something? He's not so funny in real wi. No, he's not so funny. He's very serious.
Speaker 2: So at first, upon hearing this, Ryan Reynolds posted like a very tongue in cheek reply, trying to be funny, making light to the situation. But the truth is he's actually very confused by what Martha Stewart said because they've only talked to each other.
Speaker 4: Maybe like once or twice.
Speaker 2: They don't even really know each other, especially not enough to know what the other person is actually like. Not only that, everyone that actually knows. Ryan says he's just a quiet person. He doesn't want to be on all the time, like and play his movie characters like that's a character, you know what I mean. Plus he's struggled with anxiety since he was a kid, so it just takes them a while to be comfortable around people.
Speaker 10: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: I think it makes sense. And I feel like there are definitely people like that. There are some people who camera shuts off or the mic and our business shuts up, and they still don't shut up, and they loud, and they're exactly who they are on and off there, and we see that. I feel like maybe Selena, you and I might be similar in that, you know, in our personal lives were a little more reserved and a little more very and a little more quiet. And I don't people I think sometimes are just like you're on the radio, you don't talk very much.
Speaker 1: Well, I use up all my bullets in the morning.
Speaker 3: Later in the day, it's like gue, and I just want to shut up for a minute, Like I want to not talk for a little while.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of talking all day. Laugh so much, Right, and I've said everything that I wanted to say for the day, I've gotten it all off my chest at that point, you know, ranted, I'm ready, you know, I'm done. Good for your man.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that makes them really happy. M Rose has the results of her fraternity tests.
Speaker 1: As you know, she has prago.
Speaker 2: The baby's not going to be here to early next year. She lives in Louisiana and under Louisiana law because she's still legally married to Ryan, her ex hus or her soon to be ex husband. He's he's the presumed father, so he will be on the bergertificate unless the courts allow a test like this one to be entered as evidence and then they can.
Speaker 4: Have like the actual person on there. Anyway, So she takes the test.
Speaker 2: And she posted to her story confirming with ninety nine point nine percent certainty that her boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Ken Erker is the dad, not the husband.
Speaker 1: Ryan Anderson cut it.
Speaker 10: Wow, what a twist it would have been if it was.
Speaker 1: I know, we knew there was no chance of that. This is all publicity stunt.
Speaker 2: Wait for her something else really quick, justs can you explain why Gypsy was live? I'm about to play some audio.
Speaker 10: Yes, So Gypsy was getting called out because she had commented on a video of Ryan, her ex husband, where he was having some fun with some friends and he slapped a girl's behind, and she commented I don't know if it was specifically on that video, but she commented something basically saying like he's so broken hearted when he's on live receiving gifts, using mining for sympathy and clout like this is so double standard. But then she goes on and says this he's slapping some girls.
Speaker 2: Ass, that's my husband.
Speaker 4: We're still married. He's still married.
Speaker 1: I'm still married.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is two wrongs.
Speaker 1: Don't make her right. It sounds like she's jealous, right, yeah, we're still married. Like that makes no sense.
Speaker 4: But you just you're you're about to have a baby with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shouldn't that be I'm pregnant. But we're still married. Yeah. Married.
Speaker 10: I guess what she was trying to say is like, if you can talk about your wife, because he continuously talks about Gypsy, He's like, then I can talk about you, saying you know, because we're still married. But it's like, girl, do you understand.
Speaker 2: That you're the one that left him and you and you're in a whole.
Speaker 1: New relationship and you're trying to get unmarried. Now, why it's so weird. I think that's a good role thumb. It's weird when you break up with someone whatever.
Speaker 3: Just don't look at their social med just it's gonna help you move forward if you're not watching their videos and stuff online.
Speaker 12: RAM.
Speaker 4: That is impossible to do.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true. It is possible.
Speaker 3: Block the person, have them block you done, move on one clean like a band aid in your head.
Speaker 4: You can't do that right away. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: If you do block them, you're still hoping for them to find other ways to contact you.
Speaker 1: Nor you're not you want to move on.
Speaker 10: Sometimes bloking doesn't work because then you block, and that's all you're thinking about because my.
Speaker 4: File, and then you're just you're still watching them.
Speaker 1: You guys are so sad, so so sad, aaram.
Speaker 10: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: The election pretty much overshadowed everything yesterday, So what you might not have known is that yesterday was also the NFL trade deadline. A lot of Bay Area fans were anxious to see what the Niners were going to do. Unfortunately, they didn't really do much.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, in.
Speaker 3: Years past, we saw the team make some pretty major additions to try to bolster the lineup for a Super Bowl run, most notably trading for Christian McCaffrey a couple of seasons ago. Well, with the Niners roster riddled with injuries that the uh the team basically has needs at a lot of positions, so I think we all thought they were going to make some big splash moves for maybe one of them to address maybe one or two of them. That didn't happen. The team squeaked one little trade in just before the deadline. They got defensive tackle Khalil Davis from the Houston Texans in exchange for a twenty twenty six seventh round pick. He probably never heard of the guys, kind of just a backup. Pretty uneventful season. So far with the Texans, he has just nine combined tackles and one sack. Everybody, I think, I don't know if I speak for all Niner fans.
Speaker 1: I wanted something like, get me, give me something to be excited about. This innate chief that wasn't really it for me.
Speaker 3: I was hoping for something, you know, like Steele, Max Crosby or something from the Raiders and then Raider fans and be like woo.
Speaker 4: Thathing would make you happier.
Speaker 11: Graham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Raiders never would have traded with the Niners and then the forty nine ers can of Florida because next year they have to pay Rock Party, like all the money.
Speaker 1: So yeah, tough to trade for someone. All the money is set aside for next year. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Jess Graham. Your kids got me some almond joys.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 3: They were very excited when I told them that you loved them and they don't because they they're trash and they and they know that that. I was like, you should, guys should get them and then I can bring them to Selena. And they went diving into their buckets to find them for you. They were so excited for my God to deliver. So I have one I'm and joy from Quinn and one A'm en joy for Quinn.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much all your kids. I don't know why you always talk about how they're just like so difficult, like do the sweetest kids ever?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, they are the sweetest kids ever. Sometimes Also they're the meanest kids ever. I don't sometimes I don't see it's so delicate balance.
Speaker 2: Before we get to what the bleep?
Speaker 11: Good morning or morning or whatever you want to call it, it's I go without the haircut, calling from Canada. Good luck down there, guys. I'll be back and forth years. But Selena, now that the election's over, is it time? It's beginning to look a lot like chris Mo.
Speaker 7: Everywhere, you know.
Speaker 1: Stuff at Santa Not even Christmas will cheer me up.
Speaker 4: Right now, I think everybody's feeling.
Speaker 1: Back to I don't care.
Speaker 2: You have some fun here on the JV show. It's time for what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show, Chuck Bug, you just have to be the first person to guest. Today's bleeped out word is always if you think you know what that bleeped out word is, leave your guest on the talk back Mike on.
Speaker 4: The free iHeart radio app. You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 1: I think I might actually have to use some baby oil on the sides of my because I cannot get it to slide into the opening.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 10: Why would you?
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: That's what it's for, all right?
Speaker 3: About what that bleeped out word could be coming a tricky one The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, back to what the belief is where you can win a JV show Chuck mug if and only if you iv first person. A guest today is bleeped out word. As always leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. In case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 1: Here it is I think I might actually have to use some baby oil on the sides of my because I cannot get it to slide into the opening.
Speaker 2: I I don't even know wo. So let's let's go to your guesses. Hey, this is Kay.
Speaker 8: I think the answer today is key, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's probably the most popular guest this morning coming in key is not it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 7: Good morning JVS Show.
Speaker 5: This is Rebecca from Conquered.
Speaker 1: My guess for the bleeped out word is wet suit.
Speaker 3: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: You ever try to pull on a wetsuit?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't imagine it being easy.
Speaker 1: Have either of you ladies ever wore a wetsuit before?
Speaker 10: Only ones when I went snorkeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not easy. They're not easy to pull up. I wonder if they do use a little people probably do that, probably put a little baby oil in there and things slide right.
Speaker 7: On Good Morning JV Show, this is Kayla from Livermore and my guess is your wedding ring and maybe you have some fat fingers have.
Speaker 10: A good one.
Speaker 1: Wow, she's laughing at I was just fat finger shamed. No, that's not it. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can get my wedding ring off and on. It's a little bit. It fights it over that one knuckle. But yeah, it's removable, all right.
Speaker 2: So no one has gotten it yet. If you think you know what that bleeped out word is, leave your guest now.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us. This is what the bleep. Hopefully somebody will get today's JV show Chug mug it was. It was a hard bleeped out word to figure out. I think, so in case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: I think I might actually have to use some baby oil on the sides of my because I cannot get it to slide into the opening. I don't get why it's so hard to figure out what you got use baby for on again.
Speaker 2: Only the first person that gets that word correctly is gonna win the chuck mugg. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 12: This is Samantha from San Jose.
Speaker 5: My guess is what drawers like on the side of the drawers.
Speaker 10: You know, some people have old wooden drawers, so it's hard to slide the old draw back and if you take it out, okay like a drawer.
Speaker 1: Good guess. I don't know if you too many people loose up the side of their I never had two cabinet drawers, but maybe it would probably works.
Speaker 6: JV Shows.
Speaker 1: Is Alexander from Leo.
Speaker 8: I believe the word is door.
Speaker 1: All right, take your guys door doors.
Speaker 13: What is it?
Speaker 8: Good morning, JV Show. This is MRSA from San Jose.
Speaker 12: Very depressing day, you might say, but I think the bleeped out word is well baby. But you're putting baby oil on your hips so that you can fit them in your PMS.
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: You got, ladies, You got those jeans you can't quote slide on you just baby oil up your hips, though those pants will fly right on when the.
Speaker 2: Baby oil'll be like seeping through your gens.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be sweaty.
Speaker 2: Anyways, people are used to and it would stain right.
Speaker 1: Probably don't use too much. Just a light just a light dab all right, that ain't it Morning JV show.
Speaker 5: It's Samantha from Hogwarts. My guess is oven.
Speaker 2: Oven, baby oil on your oven?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Here's today's clip. Unbleeds And then I have questions.
Speaker 1: I think I might actually have to use some baby oil on the sides of my oven because I cannot get it to slide into the opening.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm building on our kitchen right now, and the appliances are really really heavy. And I got the stovewoys five hundred this oven like stove range thing wash five hundred pounds, and I successfully moved it from the back porch but by myself into the house in front of the opening of where it goes in the kitchen, and I started sliding the thing back and it just got wedged right between the countertops.
Speaker 1: Countertop guys didn't give me quite enough room there. They didn't because you give them the dimension. Here's how why my stove is so leave me that opening? Well, you know, maybe they didn't double a triple check. So the thing just got wedged.
Speaker 3: I got it about eight inches in what she said, and it just got and it got stuck. And so then I pulled it out and like, you know what, maybe if I, you know, greased this thing up a bit with like some baby oil, then maybe I could slide it in.
Speaker 1: But I didn't have any baby.
Speaker 3: Oil because the NAPO Costco is still out from the Diddler mine at all, and so I couldn't get any, and so then I tried to use my spit and that didn't work.
Speaker 1: It just so disgussion bound up against So now the guy they're going to come back out at some point and then I have to grind a little bit off the countertop and then I can get this.
Speaker 4: Still, all this baby oil and grinding talk is disgusting.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you that's what happens. Is a real life story.
Speaker 4: Does anybody else guess that word today?
Speaker 1: Jessair? Are you still going through the answers?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen a lot of people got stove there at the end Stover refrigerator. Those about very very good guesses, just the correct Samantha from Hogwarts shout out to her. She had the very first correct answer this morning. I mean had to give a hint, but she will win a brand new JV show.
Speaker 1: Huggy Buggy so enjoying well. Is Hogwarts a real Bay Area city?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: She leaves talkbacks from there sometimes it is Where is it? Is it North Bay or South Bay? It's on the peninsula, Yes, Hogwarts?
Speaker 4: Yeah answer.
Speaker 1: Thank you everyone for playing the JV show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: We get to the f nope game.
Speaker 8: Good morning JV show.
Speaker 5: This is Tree So from Gilroy.
Speaker 2: Just want to let you guys know that I put up my Christmas trees last weekend and officially have started Christmas in my house.
Speaker 4: The goal is to have all of my decorations inside and out by.
Speaker 3: The end of this weekend.
Speaker 4: And really it's nice to have that feeling.
Speaker 8: You guys should do it.
Speaker 3: No, No, I can't do it, not today. Even the Christmas spirit won't cheer me up. Don't you think you'd run the risk of like getting a little tired of it. I'm not that anyone could ever be tired of Christmas, but yeah, just a little bit kind of like this is a long time to.
Speaker 2: Have all your Christmas by the time the end of December comes around, you're just kind of like it's.
Speaker 4: Become part of your house already. You're used to it. I don't even notice that tree in the corner.
Speaker 3: When I get a real tree too, that thing would be dead, brown and crispy by Christmas Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with a lot of bugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bugs dust.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that talk back, though. Let's go to the phones, Wildy for nine. Hi, who's this, Hey, Ivan, how's it going?
Speaker 8: We are.
Speaker 4: We're okay. Let's just put it like that.
Speaker 2: We're here, We're okay, but hopefully you're doing better than us, especially if you win.
Speaker 10: These tickets yep, tickets for Becky g All.
Speaker 2: Right, Ivan, So it's the yef Nope game. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. You only got to get three correct, and the tickets are yours. Let's get right to it. Here is question number one. What three states share a border with US here in California?
Speaker 1: You did just say Texas. I don't think so, yeah, walk away.
Speaker 3: We all spent a lot of time looking at a map last night of all the states. Three states border US here in California, you got one Texas.
Speaker 4: Do you know the other two.
Speaker 1: Not even a guest. Yeah, guess.
Speaker 12: California.
Speaker 3: California borders California. Okay, there's another one so far at the states that border California. You've got Texas and you've got California. There's one more, Washington.
Speaker 13: There you go.
Speaker 1: You got them all. Can't go to them all.
Speaker 3: Texas, Washington, and California are the three states that border California.
Speaker 2: Nice job, let's get him the correct answer that that's not right, the correct answer. Ivan. We were looking for Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona.
Speaker 1: I quit the show. No, you can't quit the show.
Speaker 2: He allowed to miss one. He's not even he's still on the running.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to miss one, But are you allowed to miss that one?
Speaker 4: In all fairness, that was a tricky one. That was a tricky one.
Speaker 1: No, tricky for people that live in Vermont. Maybe next question, all right, question number two? Oh, confidence is low on this?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two. A barometer is a weather related instrument that measures what this is a tough one. Uh, the speed of win.
Speaker 4: That's a good guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good guy. It's a it's a this is a tough one. Atmospheric pressure is what a barometer measures. You probably hear the word.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'll get this next question right, Okay, here we go. Craig Kilbourne, John Stewart's and Trevor Noa. They all hosted what TV show? Oh no, then just take a guess, crazy, what was that?
Speaker 1: Is an enemy?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, no it's not.
Speaker 5: Chris.
Speaker 2: They hosted the Daily Show.
Speaker 4: He's nervous. He's nervous.
Speaker 7: He's get this last one here.
Speaker 1: No, you know this last one for sure, Like I have really high hopes. I'm warming up my vocal chords for a very loud, horrible you don't get this fun?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number four?
Speaker 3: What classic cartoon character has tattoos of a boat's anchor on his forearms?
Speaker 2: I knew, I knew you can do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should be proud of your parents, should be proud.
Speaker 1: Let's go holy almost.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 1: It's definitely, that's fair. That is fair. It takes some guts to come on here and the show with us, So you know, we appreciate you, and we appreciate everybody that comes on and plays and has some fun with us this morning.
Speaker 4: He saidn't win though.
Speaker 1: No, not even close, but we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: That matters.
Speaker 1: Don't we have any participation in trup.
Speaker 4: I'm going to put you on hold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we might be able to find way I've been don't hang up, Hang on there, Graham.
Speaker 4: Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 11: We do?
Speaker 1: Moms and my dms, moms and my dms. I got one here, it says, Hey Graham, mom of seven here again, hope all as well. Want to see if you guys can give a birthday shout out for my son he turned fifteen on Halloween, my daughter who just turned fourteen on Monday, and my husband.
Speaker 3: We love listening to the JM Show every single morning. That is from Trish that I mean you happy birthday, the far first of all. And can you imagine juggling that many different birthdays if you're a mom of seven and you have a husband. Okay, now you're at eight birthdays plus your own nobody celebrates you.
Speaker 1: But eight birthdays you.
Speaker 4: Gotta keep trucking parties are just banned.
Speaker 1: Wow, a lot of gifts.
Speaker 3: Another DM says, Hey Graham, could you please give the biggest who gives a fart to my official teenager Damien. He's turning thirteen today, He says. He doesn't give a fart about his birthday anymore, but I know he totally does. We listen to the JV Show every morning the way to school. That's from Mom, Eleanor and San Francisco. It's a happy birthday, Damien.
Speaker 1: We do give a fo dof you have a great day. Another one says, Hey, Graham, this is Renny. I listen to you guys show every day. Can you please give a shout out to my son Ray Nash. He is turning nine on November six Happy, happy birthday. The far Apoulo jesu if I just butchered both of your names.
Speaker 3: Another one says, Graham, can you shut up my son Carson for his sixth birthday?
Speaker 1: I think it was yesterday. I just saw her DM. It would mean so much to him. That's for mom. So happy happy birthday, Carson. Who the fart? That's it the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are gonna be hosting an exclusive Jake Paul Mike Tyson viewing party.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 4: The fight is next Friday, November fifteenth.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we're already here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's coming up next week, and so we're gonna have like an exclusive watch party just for like JV show family, which is see you listening. It's gonna be a David Busters in Milpitis. It's gonna be like just crazy there because everyone's gonna be there watching the fight. So we're gonna have like, you know, reserve seats just for us. The thing is you got to listen here to win. So those details to follow, But just now on November fifteenth, you could be taking out the fight with us.
Speaker 11: Go.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 10: And trending is sponsored by Mensinis. Visit mensine see Worlds for their Black Friday sale or visit spral dot com.
Speaker 2: So police and Argentina are continuing their investigation into Liam Payne's death. Just last night they did another round of raids. They went back to that hotel where Liam Payne fell from the third floor balcony. And I told you how there were zeroing in on one certain employee. Turns out they're zeroing in on two employees. So they went back. They raided the place. They wanted to check out the hotel lockers where the employees keep some of their belongings, and they wanted to review more security footage. We don't know yet what and if they found anything. They are also looking to a certain friend I'm using air quotes friend of Liam Payne's who they believe may have played a role in him buying the drugs that he was on from somebody. And they found this front through text messages in Liam Payne's phone, and so they went to that person's house, but they did not get a chance to talk to this person because he wasn't there at the time of the raid.
Speaker 4: But they're not giving up.
Speaker 2: They're still investigating. It is ongoing. In other Liam Payne us. There are reports that any day now his body will be flown back to the UK. It's been like on hold in Argentina this entire time as the testing and all that was going on. But they're giving permission to release the body, so any day now it'll be flown back home. And then I read that shortly after that, in a few days after that, they're going to announce a really really big service that'll happen there in England.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's.
Speaker 2: Good, Yeah, really really sad. It's also a petition to have like a statue of him made there in his hometown. I don't know if that's gonna happen, but it's the.
Speaker 4: Fans are there.
Speaker 2: They're dealing the best they can, not easy really quick. Jason Kelsey he addressed to the viral fan incident one more time on his.
Speaker 1: Podcast thet He did Billy to do a podcast.
Speaker 2: With my brother if you missed it, which you're like the only person who probably did. Over the weekend, he was at Penn State and there was a fan who decided to be a little uh troll if you will, and he was like, how does it feel that your brother's a f gay slur for dating Taylor Swept, which makes zero sense, but Jason he fed into it. He ended up smashing the guy's phone, and he used that same slur three times. He did offer up a sort of apology on Monday Night Countdown the other night, but now on his podcast, he said, me reacting gave him.
Speaker 13: The time of day, and it also gave this situation notoriety. That's what I regret. It's out there and it just perpetuates more hate. The thing that I regret the most is saying that word. To be honest with the word he used, it's just ridiculous and it takes it to another level. It's it's it's just off the wall, went over the line, and is you humanized any gowner on my skin? And an elicited a reaction.
Speaker 9: You had some clown come up to you and talk about your family, and you reacted in a way that was defending your family, and you might have used some words that you were great using.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Travis Kelsey, he defended Jason and his actions, saying that, like, look, you were just defending your family, which I think is you know, admirable. The most important thing you do now is let the world know that there is not a single ounce of hate in your heart. You don't regularly use that word, and you won't again. Just move on from this, So I think that's what they're going to try to do. Yeah, Graham, anything in trending for me though, Just.
Speaker 1: Really quick, let's talk Prop thirty six.
Speaker 3: This is probably one of the most high profile initiatives on California's boot yes Yesterday. Prop thirty six enacts harsher penalties for crimes such as theft and drug trafficking.
Speaker 1: And it has passed overwhelmingly.
Speaker 3: Last I checked, it had around seventy percent of our state's voters voting yes on it. People's sentiment across the state has continued to be that they are fed up with the increase in.
Speaker 1: Crime in our state.
Speaker 3: So now certain drug offenses and thefts under nine hundred and fifty dollars can be classified as felonies rather than misdemeanors if the suspected perpetrator has two or more past convictions for these theft crimes. So you're going to see harsher obviously, harsher charges because they can be elevated to felonies and increased prison sentences.
Speaker 1: For certain crimes. There were a lot of people that opposed this as well, I mean a lot of people. And the national narrative is all the retail smash and grab and thefts and crimes happening in stores and cars and stuff like that, and so people have been very fed up with that across our state. But there are a lot of people that thought this was going to be too harsh of punishments for these for these crimes, But it is overwhelmingly passed so far, So that was probably one of the things you voted on yesterday.
Speaker 4: Anything else?
Speaker 3: Yeah, lets shout out to the Union Square Ice Rink, you guys, because the Union Square Ice.
Speaker 1: Rink it opens today. You guys, it is so dust off your skates, do you guys own your own?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: No, I have never ice You've never gone ice skating.
Speaker 10: Every year I say I'm gonna go ice skating this year, and then I don't.
Speaker 3: Well anyways, the Union Square Ice Rink opens today, open to the public today from five to seven pm. The first one hundred guests can skate for free during the event Jil Otherwise, tickets for ice sessions will now become available. But today they're going to kick things off with a little celebration there in Union Square, and then you can enjoy the ice rink all the way through the holiday seasons. Nice enjoy everybody, get.
Speaker 1: Out there and skate.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Graham. All right next to the JV Show, Graham, you would want to talk about and all you can eat meat Carnival.
Speaker 1: It's a meat carnival, guys, happening here in the Bay. Dude. It's a Bay Area event, the meat Carnival. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hope you're doing okay, hope you're doing okay.
Speaker 4: We're the JB Show.
Speaker 1: I'm Selena, I have not marked myself saved today. I'm Graham and I'm Jess.
Speaker 5: Let's get to talk to JV show. This is media from San Josey. I was calling to see you. Please give my daughter Amaya happy birthday shout out. She is turning twelve today. Maya. We love you and we can't wait to see the young lady that you're going to become. We're so proud of who you've become so far. And you're coming out of your show and doing performing arts. We love you. We're proud of you. We can't wait to see what else do you do?
Speaker 2: Happy birds. Okay, before we get to your meat festival, that's kindival. You want to talk about Graham really quick. So you guys saw Taylor Swift at the Chiefs game on Monday, right that picture or sorry, that jacket that she was wearing. It was like an old Chief's letterman looking yes, jacket.
Speaker 10: Oh night.
Speaker 4: So there's a girl on TikTok, y'all.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift was wearing my old jacket. The escape.
Speaker 2: Isn't this crazy? So she was selling it on eBay, not even her, like her parents were just like, oh, this is old stuff, let's just throw it up on eBay, and didn't even realize it had gotten bought by somebody. And then she saw Taylor wearing it, She's like, oh my god, that looks like my jacket. They went back to look at their eBay history and like, yeah, we shipped it to La, Like somebody from Taylor's team must have bought it.
Speaker 1: It was bought by like cat Lady nineteen eighty nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 10: Well it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't bought from by Taylor herself. It was like obviously somebody close to her. It was a different But she even says, like in a listing, like the jacket has like a certain bend in the back, and you can see that in Taylor's pictures, Like there's no doubt this is not her jacket.
Speaker 4: The Taylor war to the game.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? She's like the biggest swifty ever.
Speaker 4: She was like the best.
Speaker 2: This is the best thing that has ever happened.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, are you bummed that? Like you sold it because you could have owned it. But then again, it wouldn't be famous if Taylor was. I'm asking for it back just so I can smell it.
Speaker 4: That really creepy.
Speaker 1: You're back swifty. Don't you want to know what she smells like?
Speaker 3: Probably like flowers and sprinkles, Probably that you don't know until you give a sniff.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, But what do you have.
Speaker 1: Time to talk about? The meats? You guys?
Speaker 3: We have meat, not RB's move over, Arby's. Somebody else has the meats. The meat carnival has the meats. Have you guys heard about the meat carnival?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, just started by this guy.
Speaker 3: He has a catering company and he's run now a couple of these in the Bay Area.
Speaker 1: One of them was in Napa, I think last year. I remember a lot of people sending me the link to it on Instagram, like, dude, all you could eat.
Speaker 3: Meat Carnival, Like you haven't been to this meat fest the meat for Everyone's sending me videos to this meat fest, And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, is this no desire to go to a meat festival?
Speaker 1: You don't want to go to a meat carnival?
Speaker 2: I don't Why not meat? We have the meat?
Speaker 3: They have the meats now, look, it's in all you can eat meat fest, so there's gonna be different stations with different chefs preparing of course meat.
Speaker 1: There are they.
Speaker 3: I read an article written by somebody that went to one, and he said there are some options that aren't meat, but primarily everything there is meat. Now there are rules, no forks. You have to use your hands and fingers to eat all the meat. Rule number two you have to wash your hands in between eating the meat. They say there's hand washing stations everywhere, so you got to wash the meat juices off your hands in between sample and the meat. But there's no forks, so you walk around and you just use your hands and grab the meat and eat it. One hundred and ninety five dollars to go to the meat carnival. They've been running I guess them recently since August at a Venue, and May Island before that.
Speaker 1: There was one in Napa before that, one in Livermore, and I think they did one in Texas. So the meat carnival is a thing, you guys. I don't know how often they're running them. I gotta look into that, but for one hundred and ninety five dollars, would you guys go to an all you can eat meat carnival.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 1: I don't think that looks so good.
Speaker 10: I mean it's not worth it though one hundred and ninety five dollars. I get full so fast, especially when it's think you have that part out.
Speaker 1: I think the wine's all you can drink.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm back in.
Speaker 4: I'm back in, I'm back in. I just like we're cooked. That's the thing.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 1: The cheves will not be doing that for you.
Speaker 4: Same like, I don't know if I would really like it.
Speaker 3: You want that charred hockey puck steak, yes, and then you're gonna douse it in some a one.
Speaker 1: Yes, it didn't. I didn't see any a one. The pictures as something.
Speaker 3: About how do you feel about the no forks rule? And you have to eat everything with your fingers?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean some things you you don't need forks for if you're eating ribs, like who's eating that with a fork? Or like chicken, who's eating that with a fork? I feel like a lot of meat stuff is hand held. I mean, if you're talking steak, I'm not eating a steak with my bare hand.
Speaker 10: Well, the steak is on the menu there, But as long as they're serving it to you with utensils, and then you're not, so you're just reaching into where everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a big cutting board and here's like the big thing and you just walk up and grab it with your fingers and you need it.
Speaker 10: No, somebody should be serving it to you and then you eat it with your fingers.
Speaker 1: I got the sense it's just on all you can eat hands on meat festival. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can.
Speaker 2: That's okay, check we're talking about I.
Speaker 1: Don't know I feel about this. I will.
Speaker 10: I mean the alcohol makes it better.
Speaker 8: I like.
Speaker 1: I like a fork and a knife sometimes as much as the next guy. Plus, aren't your hands getting all sticky?
Speaker 3: I get you're washing them everywhere, but is everybody washing their hands in between meat touching.
Speaker 4: No, And a lot of times the sauce and stuff will get like under your nails.
Speaker 1: That's the worst Your hands are gonna later, your hands are gonna smell like meat for like a week. You're having a little, a little full snack barbecue. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about a meat carnival coming to the Bay Area.
Speaker 1: It's already here.
Speaker 3: The meat carnival is here. It is happening. They just did one at Mare Island and I think it's gonna be ongoing. One hundred and ninety five bucks. All you can eat.
Speaker 2: Meat, you can eat, but you cannot use a fork and a knife.
Speaker 5: Good morning Jav's family.
Speaker 1: Mama, I'm.
Speaker 8: You asked who eat ribs with my partner?
Speaker 1: You literally eats everything with a fork and a knife.
Speaker 8: You have tostadas a fork and a knife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pizza a fork and a knife.
Speaker 8: What use buffalo wings?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Anyways, have a good day, Happy come day. How can you date somebody like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a psycho pat Tennessee, let's go through that. So he's saying he eats ribs with a fork and a knife.
Speaker 1: You don't do that. That that is a handheld food. Was the next one toastatas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't use a fork? And how you know?
Speaker 3: So many questions, Well, how isn't a tostata come in that big bowl looking thing that's made out of a.
Speaker 1: It's a flat like like it's just like, yeah, what's it called? When it's like it's like a bowl made out of the chip.
Speaker 10: Are you talking about a shrimp cocktail.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about all the stuff that's in a tostata as you. But I mean some places they make it where it's like you can get apart is like a bowl.
Speaker 1: What's that thing called?
Speaker 4: Probably just like a bowl or something, not that one you have.
Speaker 1: To eat with a fork. You can't pick that thing up.
Speaker 3: It's too big and like, how would you take a bite out of the side, but a regular toast on it's like an open faced taco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you no way you finger that one pizza. Have you ever gone fork a knife for that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I have what is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Only because when you microwave people hate this, you know, They're like, you're supposed to reheat your pizza in the oven and airfire, Like, ain't nobody got time for that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you microwave it and it becomes too soft and like a little bit soggy, which I'm not mad at because it's I still love pizza, but it's not. It loses its pick up ability. It just doesn't pick up as good. You got a fork knife that on?
Speaker 2: No, I think I'd be okay with like folding it at that point.
Speaker 1: It's like too No, I'm with you.
Speaker 10: On the microwaving part, because sometimes, yeah, I get too lazy, why not throw it in the microwave?
Speaker 1: But come on, a fork and a knife, that's how we do it.
Speaker 4: Oh god, have you ever.
Speaker 2: Done Brazilian barbecue espetus or asbestos in San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's a lot of meat and delicious meat, and there's about eighty bus person.
Speaker 8: I could barely finish that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I was.
Speaker 1: Yummy. Have you guys ever eaten asbestos? No, don't do that. It's bad.
Speaker 3: I've seen the commercials. You can get mezzo thelio. Yeah, that's not good for you. But if you've been to es I have not.
Speaker 4: I've been to a Brazilian stay house before.
Speaker 1: Not here, I've been to, but it was many, many years ago, when I was really drunken. Yeah, they just keep bringing you more meat on meat on me and I had the meat sweat so bad that I thought, yeah, yeah, the meat sweat's so bad the next morning disgusting.
Speaker 10: But they at least let you use like a fork and a knife there. Yes, okay, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Jess.
Speaker 10: You're sick, you're sick to see the giant. But on this mouse, please go to JB Morning Show Instagram story.
Speaker 1: Right now, who's looking at mouse butt?
Speaker 2: Whatt It's like.
Speaker 10: Fresh out of surgery? Probably it looks like a bbl wait howl mouse?
Speaker 4: How is this mouse so thick?
Speaker 1: Damn mouse? On sit? Thing got like two tumors or something. How does it happen cheeks like that?
Speaker 10: I feel bad if that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe it just eats a lot of cheese, you.
Speaker 1: Know, prouse squat. Yeah, that's what I think. Like this mouse looks like it's those look muscular like when it crawls around, they don't even jiggle.
Speaker 2: I want you guys to picture this because every morning, every morning we huddle, we're like, hey, what do you guys want to talk about today? Yeah, and you brought like the meat Carnival. We obviously talked about the election. We talked about a bunch of things and just as like giant damn it. I want to talk about this mouse.
Speaker 3: But I find me some time in the schedule to squeeze in a mouse butt. You know, I was like, I gotta take a look at that butt before I put it on the schedule.
Speaker 10: If you want to brighten your day a little bit and see a giant mouse butt and it might motivate you to go back in the gym.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, check it out.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I'm actually starting workouts again day. You're that motivated by the mouse But I'm actually motivated by my man because he went back to the gym yesterday and he's he's starting Monday.
Speaker 4: As well, and I was like, dang it, no, I have to.
Speaker 10: So you guys going to the same gym.
Speaker 2: No, because I I don't like working out in a gym gym. I don't like the feeling of people looking at me. I don't like being surrounded by by men. It's just a really big insecurity of mine. And I don't know if you guys remember, but like a year ago, I was going to to a trainer I found on Instagram. But I saw results and it's a really small gym and it's it's mostly women who are really nice and like motivating each other.
Speaker 4: And that's the kind of environment that I that I know I need, but.
Speaker 2: Probably stupid to start right for the holidays, but it's too late, and that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: I just get out the JV Show prediction journal.
Speaker 3: Number of time number of times Selena works out between now and Christmas vacation.
Speaker 1: And the Vegas. Yeah, the Vegas line is at five and a half, right, okay, well you guys, okay, Yeah, I'm gonna take the under.
Speaker 10: All right, Okay, Grammy, you say how many?
Speaker 3: Wait it's no vent Okay, under five, Slena to talk to me about your motivation level.
Speaker 10: The mouse butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, the motivation right now is a little low. But as long as my man's doing it, I'm doing it too.
Speaker 10: Ooh okay, I'm gonna go over over five, but under ten, over five, under ten, okay, all right, yeah, well be prepared to go.
Speaker 1: Down, you guys, whoa careful The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Graham, we have ald talk back for you.
Speaker 8: Come on, Graham. That's called a taco salad.
Speaker 11: When it has a shell around the salad and you eat it inside and it's delicious, and then you eat the shell, it's called a taco salad.
Speaker 8: I'm surprised you don't know this because you grew up in the Bay.
Speaker 1: Wow, I feel like that was a shot fire. Yeah, I did grow up in the Bear.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of what I see on a lot of restaurant menu is a toastota bowl. Sorry, that was what the what I was thinking of. When it has the shell, I always thought that was a toast out of bowl. You guys call that a taco salad a toast a bowl because I always thought taco salad was like deconstructed all the stuff and from a taco, just in a salad.
Speaker 2: See, I think that what's inside a toast the bowl is the taco salad. So I think I think both are correct because the bowl for me is just like the bowl part of it. Like, I've also never had one, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call it.
Speaker 4: No, they're good, it looks good.
Speaker 2: I just go for the regular taco.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you google a toastata bowl, there's companies that make that bowl part. They call it a toast oat of bowl. So I don't I'm just saying, well, I'm just living my truth what I've seen.
Speaker 1: It's my truth. They are good, yea. I'm surprised you guys have never had one taco salad delicious? What's not to like? Put it in toast it sounds good.
Speaker 2: I just either the taco or salad or toastava. I don't ever, but with all of it, being much together.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Don't really ever ordered regular toastat as. When there's tacos. To me, that's a superior option. But if you're going salad, then I understand the tostata bowl, got it, if.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: So normally at this time, we talked to Cheaty about what's been happening with her dating life. If you well, you probably noticed that she hasn't been here the past couple of days. All we can really say right now is that our company went through some major changes and she nationwide and Cheaty is no longer with the JV Show.
Speaker 4: And it saddens us to have to say that.
Speaker 1: Cheatys will always be part of our part.
Speaker 4: Of our families, like a little sister to all of us here, and.
Speaker 3: She's been there, particularly with Selena and I through a lot of tough stuff that we've gone through on this show. So pains us not to be fully, you know, fully transparent with everybody yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's what was the directive that we were given. Unfortunately, but here we are now, so that's you know, and.
Speaker 2: There's no bad blood if you want to keep up with Cheaty and you know, see what's happening with the sack Slinger. If she talks about that on Instagram and all that stuff, you can follow her. Please send her some love. I don't know that you're that you're thinking of her. She did change her Instagram name, so if you want to check out the new one, we've tagged her on our Instagram story Jab Morning Show and you can keep up with her with her there.
Speaker 1: Please do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love we love you, cheetie. If you're listening, yes.
Speaker 4: Let's talk Thanksgiving because it's that time of year.
Speaker 1: Cab cash, give me sing with your eyes open. You're a psychopath. You have to close your.
Speaker 2: Eyes cashes are open.
Speaker 1: Really please seriously creeping me out.
Speaker 2: So Campbell's has put out their third annual State of the Sides report, all about Thanksgiving sides, and here's here's some of their findings.
Speaker 4: Fifty fifty fifty five.
Speaker 2: Percent of people say they would rather stuff their plates with side dishes than the turkey itself. How do you guys feel about that? What's what's the main attraction on Thanksgiving? The turkey stuffing or the sides? The sides the stuffing.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you had to choose, like you got a plate with just say turkey and gravy, or you gotta plate with all sides.
Speaker 1: I think we all go all sides, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: Forty Americans say they'd be perfectly fine with the plate that had no turkey at all, just sides.
Speaker 10: I've done that a few years.
Speaker 2: I like to throw a little turkey on there, but let's say there wasn't. Then I would be totally fine with everything else.
Speaker 3: I mean to me, it's part of the perfect Thanksgiving biite because I've told you before, I got to mush it all together.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I got to have a little bit of turkey, a little bit of cranberry stuffing on that bike, gravy obviously, hopefully some mashed potatoes, green peas. I love peas, and that's perfect Thanksgiving bite. I want all that mushed onto One bite is your fork, Marge, I get the extra lift force.
Speaker 2: Do you do that?
Speaker 4: Can you eat everything all at one time?
Speaker 1: One thing?
Speaker 2: Not that I eat one thing and finish that and then onto the next. But one bite is one?
Speaker 10: Yeah, like you switch off between different things, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't ever mix foods together.
Speaker 2: No, it depends on what.
Speaker 10: It is, but not that type of mix where you just do everything, well.
Speaker 3: The everything is specific just for Thanksgiving, because that makes the perfect Thanksgiving bite and don't knock it until you try it.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. But Selena, when you're.
Speaker 3: Having another meal, maybe there's like, you know, a meat dish and then there's like some pasta, you don't ever swirl the two together to make a delicious bike.
Speaker 2: If it's a pasta and there's meat in the pasta, I count that.
Speaker 3: No, No, these are two separate things. Like you got say, some sort of chicken marinate chicken that's been grilled. Up here it is, and then over here you've got like some kind of one at a time pasta.
Speaker 4: Oh, one at a time. What do you fin one at a time.
Speaker 10: I'll do at least I'll mix like two three max. Grammy, you take it too far.
Speaker 3: You do you make just to Thanksgiving? I'm talking about your day to day life. If you ain't mixing things on your plate, you ain't Selena.
Speaker 2: Stuffing was named the top side dish this year, moving up from second place. Last year's first place when I just kind of switched spots. Mashed potatoes has been bumped down to number two.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, oh my, it's okay. It's necessary. It is necessary for the perfect Thanksgiving bite. Okay, well, stuffians the King.
Speaker 4: You can see that gottest.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So, Sabrina Carpenter's man is responding to claims that he is a deadbeat dad. So if you don't know she's dating actor Barry Kyogan, you probably know him from that disgusting Saltburn scene that I cannot get out of my head. And you may not know that he has a two year old son that he shares with his ex girlfriend Alison Kiaren's he does. Yeah, I look, this is news to a lot of people, and I guess because he doesn't post his son a law or talk about his son. A lot people have said some really disgusting thanks to him, mainly that he is the dead be You know, the.
Speaker 14: More oftention of God lately and the more in the public opcom, the less of posted about my child. Because I don't think it's fair to put my toil online to take people out there, and because I reigned that in people drawing arctive and absent father did be that, so.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to broad narrative.
Speaker 4: Is he he is Irish?
Speaker 1: Irish?
Speaker 2: Yes, we doesn't want to post this sun online because of the common people cannot leave. But that doesn't mean he's an absent dad. He still he says, he's still navigating things Like every other parent didn't exactly have the best upbringing, so we didn't really have like a blueprint left behind from his parents on how to parents. But people are just assuming he's not there and that couldn't.
Speaker 4: Be further from the truth.
Speaker 1: So he's trying to change the parenting narrative. Narrative, narrative.
Speaker 2: I I think it's I think that's cute, Sabrina Carpenter being a step mom, Like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I think she's in a stepmom era.
Speaker 2: I see, that's I just didn't want to say it, but I mean it'd be cool. Sabrina Carpenter is my stepmom. No, that means she's with my dad. Yeah no, never mind, no, never mind, I'm here for that. Did you guys see that selfie with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's daughter Violet with Jlo's sister. No, it was so thank you exactly so Violet and Linda, Linda's Jlo's sister. There's a selfie of them that popped up on Linda's Instagram. The world is like, Okay, that's a little weird, but like, no one is more confused than her parents, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, Like they don't know why Violet seems to have this attachment to Jlo and her family, which is like really weird.
Speaker 4: Like I didn't even know that Jaylo had a.
Speaker 2: Sister, and here she is a close bond your kids. I know, they don't understand why she's so like adamant on keeping Linda Lopez close to her and like nada maintaining this relationship. Yeah Linda Lopez.
Speaker 10: Yeah, if you want to see the picture, it's up at JB.
Speaker 4: JB Morning Show on our Instagram story. Is that kind of weird?
Speaker 2: Like if I'm Ben afleg or Jennifer Garner' and be like let it go, like we were done, We're done there. But I don't know though, because.
Speaker 1: Which one's Linda in this picture?
Speaker 2: Stop?
Speaker 10: Linda is the older one.
Speaker 4: Wow, now we're age shaming.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, they don't, she doesn't. I would not guess if you said this is a major celebrity sister there. I don't know that I would guess Jlo me either.
Speaker 2: Violet, on the other hand, looks exactly like Jennifer Garner. Like it is crazy, but go check out the that picture. Jab Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Why why aren't you following us?
Speaker 1: A good point? That's where all the good stuff is, Graham, what do you have? All right? Red flag fire warning.
Speaker 3: Still an effect today is gusty wind's been whipping through the Bay area. PGEN has begun some power shutoffs, primarily in the North Bay. So there's a number of customers without power as of last night. Some d it shut off last night, some this morning. Not a huge number of people impacted by the but the low humidity, the dry conditions, with all these winds whipping in, they are playing it's safe and so they're shutting off power to a few a few places, which is smart.
Speaker 1: Again. I had leaves everywhere on my car this morning. Hashtag NAPA strong, hashtag we will rebuild. There was even a stick in the road.
Speaker 4: My god, are you okay?
Speaker 1: I have a swerve to miss it, and I thank you for checking on me. I have marked myself safe from wind to Geddin. All right, we're not the only ones dealing with winds though.
Speaker 3: Hurricane Raphael has just a strengthened to a Category two storm as it closes in on Cuba after lashing the Cayman Islands in the Western Caribbean last night with strong winds and heavy rain. Raphael's the eleventh hurricane of the twenty twenty four Atlantic hurricane season. There's not a lot of certainty right now about where it goes next, they say. As it moves up into the golf of Mexico, it could weaken and sort of not entirely dissipate but not becoming. It's expected to weaken, but it could go It could hit the Gold Coast, it could hit northeastern Mexico.
Speaker 1: They don't really know, they said. The next forty eight hours they'll have a better idea of its path. But again, this one's not expected to be anywhere near as severe as Helene or Milton or anything like that. As it moves across the Gulf, supposed to slow down quite a bit. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, cut off, cap It ain't that happy, But you know, we're dealing we're dealing or the JV Show. By the way, I'm Selina and I'm thanks for hanging out with us. Let's go to the talkbacks. Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 1: We just wanted to give a big shout out and a happy birthday to my little sister today.
Speaker 5: This Slee and from Campbell and from and we just want to say happy birthday in the VIA. You're gonna have a good day.
Speaker 2: And who gives a fart? Money gives a fart? Happy birthday, Happy birthday in the VA.
Speaker 1: But we don't wad Kennan hope you have a great dame.
Speaker 4: Well, we have another talk back here.
Speaker 8: Hey, JV Show, This is Cheaty from Fairfield, New listener but very loyal. I just want to give a update for the sax Flinger. We did message him, so you know your prediction journals might be right. We haven't set up a date yet, but oh keep you guys updated. Okay, love you guys.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 1: Who Oh my gosh, I never heard of Fairfield but a new listener there. I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, my heart just broke into like a million piece.
Speaker 10: But please hold off to the sixteenth.
Speaker 4: No, that's what we missed, Cheaty.
Speaker 2: If you missed it. We explained earlier how our company went and some went through some major changes and Cheety's no longer with the JV Show. But as you can see, no bad blood.
Speaker 4: She's you know, she's thriving.
Speaker 2: She's going to meet up with the sax Slinger and if you want to follow her, still keep up with what she's got going on and send us some love. We have her instagram on our on our Instagram story, go to JV Morning Show and you can check out our story.
Speaker 4: We've tagged turned and things so you can still.
Speaker 2: Keep up with all your crazy. Something we do every Wednesday, it's our Cool or Not List.
Speaker 4: We throw some things out and we ask is that cool or not?
Speaker 2: Can I go?
Speaker 4: Could I go?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 2: You know how Sometimes we'll talk about the black market the dark Web, and we're like, how do you even find the black mark? How do you get to the dark Web?
Speaker 4: We're so confused.
Speaker 2: Cool or not? My man tried to explain to me how to get to the dark Web, and I think I've got it.
Speaker 1: Dude, he know that means he's been there.
Speaker 2: He's been there.
Speaker 1: Is it really dark?
Speaker 4: He said, it's very dark?
Speaker 10: Like sounds scary?
Speaker 1: Suggest the contrast on your screen. You know they have that bright up, but well, I guess it's.
Speaker 4: Actually really bright.
Speaker 2: I guess it's I guess it's and I guess it's still bright.
Speaker 4: But just like the things that are on there, very dark.
Speaker 1: Is it just like a big eBay where you've been on like really awful stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Basically, Oh my gosh, who's hosts the dark web?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 5: You never know?
Speaker 1: How did he feel?
Speaker 2: You don't find out? It's the dark web where one aren't able to hide behind?
Speaker 1: Is there just one dark web website? Or are there like once you're in the dark web.
Speaker 2: It's like a dark web browser. So it's like think like you open up like you're in an explorer, and then you can go to different websites.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: So did you go on it?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I'm not a psychopath, and't you scared?
Speaker 1: You probably get put on some list when you're going to go there. Well, your man's on that list.
Speaker 5: So not cool?
Speaker 1: Not cool, stay away from there?
Speaker 4: By Oh my god, I don't know. I didn't buy anything, but I.
Speaker 1: Dude, I hope not scary stuff. Yeah, all right, what do you guys think cool or not? People that have really really really giant TV.
Speaker 2: Cool, very cool.
Speaker 10: Really yeah, only because my boyfriend has like an eighty something.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 11: Literally.
Speaker 3: I bring this up because I saw an article about how this holiday season they're predicted that big, big, beyond big TVs is the new gonna be like the new trend. Like a sixty five inch TV is not a big TV anymore. That's like selfty five, Like they go up, you know, eighty five, ninety five, ninety eight inch, and the cost has come way way, like substantially down, they say. One TV manufacturer, even Samsung, they had their first ninety eight inch TV and twenty nineteen it costs ninety nine thousand dollars. Now they're four versions of a ninety eight inch TV that you can get for four grand. That's a massive, massive price drop. So there's a lot of different manufacturers.
Speaker 2: What a ninety eight inch TV. That's a little much.
Speaker 4: That's a little much.
Speaker 10: If I have the room for it, it sounds nice eight feet imagine watching Love is Blind on that thing you want?
Speaker 4: That would be nice back in I do want it. I want it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess if like you're really into movies and you have a whole home theater room.
Speaker 1: And you've got the surround sound. Fine, get the massive TV. But like I'm just popping on the news, I don't need it eight foot wide TV. And where am I putting that in your in your new house? But where in the majority.
Speaker 3: I don't even have a wall big enough in that house for that thing. There's windows and stuff like where are people putting these giant TVs? And doesn't it just look a little out of scale when you walk into I find it out as Look, I don't want to be large TV shaming here, but I think, but I've been TV shamed already. I posted a picture of one of our you know, like the living room, and I had our TV up, and people like, why such a small TV? Oh my god, it's such a small TV. That's the I like things in proportion. I don't need a TV that extends past the TV. I don't need one that overhangs the sides of the windows. Like, to me, that looks stupid, But people are like, no, you gotta have the TV. It's so big that you can barely walk in the doorway to the room because it overhangs.
Speaker 1: No, like I had things in proportion, How big is your TV. I don't that one's fifty five inches? Oh my kids have that, and that's your screen.
Speaker 10: At this point.
Speaker 1: But isn't that sad?
Speaker 3: Like where are you putting an eight foot wide TV? And there are people that have ones that are bigger than that, Like, where are you putting this thing?
Speaker 1: It looks stupid in your room? It's bigger than your couch.
Speaker 4: I love that. I want that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm going not cool.
Speaker 4: I'm going cool.
Speaker 10: See in my in my apartment, I have a really tiny one. But when I go over to my boyfriend's place and he has that giant bigger like, whoa, I'm here for it?
Speaker 1: So is that something? Ladies? You go back to a man's apartment someone you're interested in furniture, I could use some updating, but giant TV or really nice furniture, normal sized TV? Which would you pay it?
Speaker 4: Would rather have really nice furniture, normal TV, So then stop.
Speaker 1: Doing jumping Jackson celebrating over here for the giant TV.
Speaker 2: And I just said I want one.
Speaker 4: Why can't I have dreams?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want both.
Speaker 10: Because you don't want to show up to a guy's place and he has the TV on the floor, which I know there are a lot of people listening right now. I probably have that like put it on something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called the wall. Put it mounted on the wall. I use some tools and mount it on the wall. But I know there are some.
Speaker 10: Guys out there that just have it just sitting in the living room before we've all gone through a struggle stage.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to shame if you had if you have a TV on the floor.
Speaker 10: Like, if you're not able to get something to put it up, then that's that's fine.
Speaker 2: Right, No, that's temporary. You don't like get comfortable like that.
Speaker 10: But if you're just choosing to have it that way because you're just you just don't want to put it up on the.
Speaker 1: Wall, well it's been temporary, but it's been there for two years.
Speaker 3: And you know that everybody's got that thing sitting there way longer than it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: The bracket costs like twenty bucks at Amazon. Put the thing on the wall all I'm saying. But I'm but again with limitations, we've gone too big. Unless you have a theater room, get a regular sized TV.
Speaker 4: No, I'm here for it. The bigger the better, I'm going
Speaker 1: All out the JV show on Wild ninety four nine