Speaker 1: Shorts page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine. In the Game's Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI jr R.
Speaker 2: The Bulldog Sports Page broughtchy by Kaufman and Lynd Injury Attorneys. Hello, Mike Bianki.
Speaker 3: What is happening gents? Man Lake Mary? Last night Little League World Series? They were up four oh. I thought they were gonna cruise to a victory. He got a little too close at the end, but Lake Lake holds on for a four to three triumph over why Luku Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Last night they were four to one. Just for the record, I'm the I'm the Lake Mary desk over here. I've been following the Little League World Series. They were up four to one. I think they were up four to oh. Actually after that home run?
Speaker 3: Who at that home ern Garrett Roseen I think his name is Rosan.
Speaker 1: I think he had a.
Speaker 3: Home run in the in the third I think because I was watching, I think it was four oh.
Speaker 2: But double chick.
Speaker 1: We ended up, isn't that though?
Speaker 2: One Back to Ammy Bay for the Hawaiian boys.
Speaker 3: If Lake Mary so, if they somehow battle their way out of the losers bracket, man to become the first Florida team to ever win the Little League World Series. Now, they still have some work to do. Obviously, they played in Nevada Henderson, Nevada for a spot in the US Championship game tonight at seven o'clock. That'll be the four straight night they played. By the way, the winner of tonight's game advances to play Barney Texas, which is the only undefeated team in the US bracket. So they would play Barney Texas on Saturday at three pm for the US Championship and the winner of that will advance to the Little League World Series Championship game against the International champion on Sunday. So they need to win. They would need to win three more games to win the Little League World Series.
Speaker 1: One game at the times how, we're taking a dog, that's right.
Speaker 3: Florida State the football team arrived in Dublin, Ireland yesterday for their first overseas game in a history. The Florida State Seminoles and Georgia Tech open up the college football season. That'll be Saturday noon kickoff here in the States, and wow, game day is gonna be there. I'm interested to see the sort of reception. There's a lot of Florida State fans who flew over to Ireland for this. I'm interested to see the reception that game day and Kirk Herbstreet get over in Ireland from FSU fans. We all know Herbstreet was sort of leading the way that Florida State should be left out of the playoffs last year, and Florida State fans have been all over him ever since. So do you think Florida State fans will let bygones be bygones and give herb Street a polite response over there?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Noah, that's a that's a definite sore spot that I don't see going away anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Do you think ESPN hasn't has an anti ac C slash anti f SU buyas?
Speaker 1: Seriously, I don't want to go there.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's more Okay, I'm gonna ask the question in a different way. Is it that or are they more pro sec or Big Ten? Which which one of those asses do they kiss for?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, the Big ten's not even on the ES.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, it doesn't, it's still it's they they.
Speaker 3: I don't think ESPN as a network has Let's face it, they own the a C. ESPN owns the A C C network, so it would behoove ESPN if the ACC, uh, you know, more people are watching the ACC network as well. I just think the commentators themselves, like Fine Bomb and maybe Herbs Streight, Yeah, Herbs. I think the commentators are sort of elitists when it comes to the ACC. They're more SEC Big ten oriented, as.
Speaker 1: You just said. Yeah, and they don't think the network in general is.
Speaker 2: Though they definitely if it was if it if it was a carpool, the uh SEC and the Big ten would be sitting in the front seats and the ACC would be in the back seat, maybe even the trunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are from with the windows down. Hay is is and I love the guy is League Horso making the trip.
Speaker 3: I would think not.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, might be a little too cool for McAfee to have the tank top on, although he gets a little gussied up for never for a game day.
Speaker 3: Palo Ban. Cara was in a panel panel discussion a couple of days ago, moderated by NBA player Jay Williams. Jay Williams asked him where does he think he will be in the next five years? You know what, Palo Bankera responded, what are you going to be an NBA champion in a league MVP within the next five years?
Speaker 2: Hopefully here?
Speaker 3: God yeah, hopefully not with the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Movie playoffs exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: What else we have in sports? Speaking of the Magic, former Magic Great Dwight Howard had sexual assault and battery charges against him dismissed yesterday in Georgia, Gwinnett County, Georgia, where a lawsuit a civil This was a civil suit, not a criminal suit. A man accused Dwight Howard of sexually assaulting and imprisoning him, but that was thrown out yesterday. Okay, yeah, all right, So Dwight off the hook there.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog Miyanchi host of Open Mic on AM ninety six ninety game that is on weekday mornings adjacent to us, and he takes a few minutes from his show to join us here for the sports page on JRR brought to you by Kaufman in lynd.
Speaker 3: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Kopp and every Saturday morning at seven point thirty on FM ninety six y nine. In the game, you can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform oh oh.
Speaker 1: Lenchendako on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: These tre