Speaker 1: Welcome to six year agenda. I'm your host Andrew again with my man Justin Ward on the chords and we talk about what they want. And welcome to any of our new listeners that we got coming through. We appreciate you. I hope you enjoy yourselves while you're going through a little kind of quickly growing archive of episodes amongst all kinds of topics. Hopefully you find some stuff you're into. Apparently we've been finding a few people that liked it. We got a couple of Apple reviews. We really appreciate my Walter boy came through. He said, uh, he found us on William Ramsey's podcast. Appreciate that. And we appreciate that you have hope for humanity or at least that we can give you a little bit more hope. And uh, you know that's you know, that's what we're trying to do. No hope em though, you know what I mean, because that's how they put you to sleep. So also we add another pH eleven one one. Yeah, that's that does. Yeah, these men are wise beyond their years. That's an awesome take. You know what I mean, Hey, you said it, not me. I appreciate that though that's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's an honor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean. That's cool to be called whys you know. So, yeah, we stay with you as well at pH eleven. You know what I'm saying, so o GT Tail I want to get to that so on Spotify. I really appreciate Let it go backwards. She came back through, and she gave me some crucial information. We're gonna be getting into this in a minute. She said, VMAT two vaccines the religious vaccine. So what she's kind of referring to is the VMAT gene. There's a VMAT two gene that's in our body, and we're gonna get to that. I appreciate that because I didn't even I missed it, So thank you. And if you all that are listening now haven't checked that out, definitely go listen to our last episode when you can, and you'll understand the context of this. Kat as well. This added to what I was kind of looking into, so I appreciate you. She said. She collected stories from Reddit where people felt spiritually dead after the vaccine. After the Astra Zeneca trials suffered test subjects said that they can't feel God and that they killed God and that their soul is dead. And then of course it was blamed on neurological damage. And yeah, I do think there's a spiritual element as well, and we're gonna get into that because that's crazy. There's a lot more weight to that than I thought there would be off first glance. So I appreciate your input. This is why we do the shout outs. This can add to the show. Like I mentioned before, please check out our description. We got all have our handles down there, our email. You can access any you know, any communication you want with us. We love it, encourage it, and we do have a premium coming down the line. It's gonna have six perks for you all. We got it figured out. We're thinking a book club for sure, break down some crazy esoteric occult books, free Masonic books. We're gonna get into it. Also bonus content of course, that's kind of goes without saying. We'll be doing live shows with some interaction with you all, and merch gives giveaways and also pulls for topic ideas. Hopefully you know you guys. We love as much communication as possible. That's why we even thought about an idea of maybe having you as a guest a listener, you know, once a month, maybe once every other month, we'll do like a lot style and have somebody come on tell me what you're thinking, because we just liked the idea of building the community. So, without further ado, hopefully you guys are looking forward to that, we're gonna get into the VMAT two gene. This is kind of a chill pod. We're gonna get into a few other topics, but I do want to go over this before we move on from the last episode's topics. So what is the VMAT two gene. It's gonna be a nice hard word to say vesticular monoamine monoamine transporter too, but essentially it's a protein and it regulates how neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin, and epre nephrine are stored and released in the brain. In O four, there was a geneticist and his name is Dean Hamer. He proposed in his book The God Gene how faith is hardwired into our genes that there in VMAT two influence a person's spiritual experiences, sense of transcendence, and even the ability to feel connected to something larger than themselves. Now, this touches heavily on Rudolph Steiner. In our last episode we talked about how, you know, he was channeling some crazy shit and he foresaw a future where they were gonna nail down, essentially the gene of our spiritual inclinations. And it looks like that's exactly what they've done in two thousand and four, at least it was announced.
Speaker 2: Them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now we live in this Yeah. And he even mentioned a vaccination as well that would be used. So it's not proof of God, but it does suggest that spirituality might have a biological basis, and of course it could be suppressed or enhanced chemically if that is the case, And of course we know Steiner warrened about that. So the fund vax controversy, this is what this led me into. So there's something called the fundamental fundamentalist vaccine. It's really just called the fund vax, but it was a leaked Pentagon video surface that that discussed a project named fun vax fundamentalist vaccine, and in it, a researcher claims that they could suppress extremist religious behavior by targeting the VMAT two gene with a viral vector. And this is in twenty ten so I mean, maybe they figured out mRNA might be the one mRNA. What does an mRNA vaccine do? Man? Yeah, bro, dude, thank you so much for this, because I really can't believe I missed it. The videos authenticity is debated. I'll put that out there to be objective, but the concept does fit perfect with what we're kind of talking about. And I do think that there's probably leverage. I mean, there's something there, there's some weight to that. You don't just come up with the shit because we got the GUD gene. It's proven. Now the fun facts may not be proven, but it's like, come on, that's kind of the next logical step if you want to be this nefarious, you know group.
Speaker 2: They control people.
Speaker 1: So the VMAT two gene is real, and it is connected to the spiritual experience that the human body essentially has the ability to feel, and it can be influenced by drugs or genetic interventions. And people are reporting spiritual numbness after certain medical and psychiatric treatments, as do I you know, I mean shit, but anyway, which may reflect altered VMAT two functions. So I kind of thought about it and I was like, well, you know, I was looking into what the chemical is that they used for suppressing the VMAT two gene. You look up chemical used for suppressing VMAT two gene. It starts with an R, and they used it in blood pressure medication. And so my first thought was, well, that's kind of odd because every time that people are kind of floating around that average of blood pressure, they say that you have high blood pressure, they kind of change, kind of like we talked about in changing the definitions, they tend to change what is considered high blood pressure. And I thought, oh man, this could be because of the fact that that chemical is in it. Well, they actually took it out recently, recipine or recipe, and this is a Yeah, it's got severe side effects, including depression, parkinsonism, and it is rarely used today and considered a sacond line treatment. That's fine, but there's plenty of other ones on here that our FDA approved. Wait wait, go to FDA approved for treating Wait okay, there is dyskenesia and it was also approved in twenty twenty three for Korea associated with Huntington's disease. So they use multiple different chemicals that you know, Yeah, that's why I just read.
Speaker 2: Oh, this one seems to be the same thing.
Speaker 1: It is, so is the one above it? Uh so yeah wait FDA approved, Yeah yeah, yep, yep, yep, literally all the same. It's so crazy Corea, Korea. So, I guess if you don't have Huntington's disease, then you don't have to worry about it being in your medication. But is it in our food? See? Because food as a biotech or behavioral control vector seems very plausible to me. Sugar and processed foods high sugar diets. They cause dopamine over stimulation in receptor down regulation, and over time this can lead to a emotional h flatness and reduce the reward system and sensitivity. Kind of like they say, you know, if you smoke weed every day, you don't enjoy anything, right, thing with Well that's why they by the way, that's why that's legal. You know what I mean, super strong weed that just fucking hits you and you don't even enjoy anything for real. Like, if you think about it, bro, we aren't smoking the kind of weed that people used to. And I think that weed now is deadening the ability to enjoy anything. And not only that, it is deadening the imagination that it used to enhance. Like whatever that imagination psychedelic aspect is, it's gone. I would agree hard to access.
Speaker 3: Smoking weed like ten years ago was the shit, you know what I mean? And then you smoke some weed now maybe get like a little head change. But yeah, it doesn't even feel right. It feels all. It doesn't feel authentic.
Speaker 1: And groggy and sloth. You know. It's like we talked about before, that little feels like something sitting on you, you know, you know, right whenever, you know, we kind of became cush like you know, remember back when they called it that, right whenever, that was where it was at before they really started messing with it. That those were the that was perfect, you know what I mean, if we were on the end of that. Anyways, now all of our fans smoke and you know whatever, that's fine. That my apologies. I don't drink alcohol. I stay away from that shit though. Fuck that seed oils caused systematic inflammation and oxidative stress in the brain, impairing neurotransmitter balance, and so possibly it could be messing with this. You know, it definitely messes with your conscious ability to access this realm. I would imagine and as well as food additives like msg as pertame artificial dies. They probably uh, definitely well, they do alter mood and cognition for sure. Yeah, and of course heavy metals topic of the day. Everybody's talking about these, And don't forget you know, valate dalades, BPA's all the different stuff in our plastics, you know, I mean it is just everywhere. Now that just kind of messes with just your overall how you work. But Big Food and Big farm I have been working together, like we talked about last time, with fortified foods, which are RNA based food vaccines, and those are being developed, and those are where I start to worry because they're like, yeah, you could be anti vacs. I don't care. We're gonna get it in your food, you know what I mean. Like, we're gonna make sure that we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get that shit in you one way or another.
Speaker 1: Brother, if we got to hold you down, eventually we will. We may not now, but we're working on that.
Speaker 2: Like fucking dogs, dude, and they're gonna get I got to.
Speaker 1: Mention, you know, I forgot to mention that I talk about the habeas corpus stuff with Steven Miller and everything.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, jog my memory.
Speaker 1: All right, I probably didn't, and I want my listeners, our listeners to hear this for sure, because Habeas Corpus there's a video where Stephen Miller was saying that they're looking to suspend it for the illegal immigration problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm pretty sure we did go over.
Speaker 1: This, but okay, good. And then it was deleted out of the White House website. They said it was an accident, and then it was put back on. Just keep that in mind, you know what I mean. You know, he is also sending the National Guard in nineteen states right now, so you know, to do what they're doing in DC where they overtake the police, right. And then he's also circumventing our constitutional rights by saying we can't burn the flag. Not that I ever would want to, but it's my right as under the Constitution to do so if I did Jews, And so now he's actually fucking with the constitution. This is the totalitarian tiptoe that David Ike talks about. But anyways, I just had to segue off that because it's hard to stay on the topic whenever we have so much crazy current events going on as well. It is getting crazy.
Speaker 2: We can get into that in a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. So sure, researchers already are experimenting with edible vaccines for bananas, lettuce, tomatoes genetically modified to carry vaccine proteins. So in theory of such foods targeted the VMAT two pathways or transmitter related receptors, they definitely could work as a mass distributor for mood spirituality modifiers. And that's what we're driving at right here. That's fucked. And of course we know fluoride endocrine disruptors peneal gland issues, you know, because the peneogland is known as the seat of the soul within your within your brain stem. And so if you have an endocrine disruptor which BPAs, like we mentioned in thalites, your hormonal your hormonal balance, which all the yeah, all the things that the peneogland kind of uh what am I trying to say? All the things that the peneogland affects, which is serotonin, dopamine, all those things that kind of is you know, when it gets dead in your pineal gland, those things kind of get imbalanced. You know, It's very very tied in with all that. So anyway, the leaked Fundvac's concept was allegedly delivered via a viral vector, possibly through food, crops or animals. Of course, there is no proof that this has been done yet, but we do have the technology to do so if they wanted to. That's a fact. So keep that in mind. Just want to go over that real quick. We appreciate your input. I just wanted to really lay that out because it is possible. It is a proven gene within your body that you have. Who knows who put it? There? Was it? God? Was it biology? Fucking with us? Fucking with us? Who knows? But all that matters is they have the technology to suppress and alter your mood and spiritual inclinations. And just beware. That's all we're saying. Don't let them kill God. You know, remember Niche and Whenever, Nische and Alan Watson, all them, they're like, oh, we've killed God? You know what have we done? Because we're all the philosophers. One of them's a New Age philosopher, the other one's like a nihilistic nothing matters kind of philosopher. And they both tried to kill God in different ways. So you see what I mean, whenever I say you'll have a dichotomy with two different things that look like different things and they're trying to drive towards the same end goal. They do that with a lot of stuff, everybody, so beware again. So yeah, I'm thinking there's a few things to go over here. Man. I'm really excited about a lot of things I've been wanting to go over, like the Agenda twenty thirty, Agenda twenty twenty one, what was the other one, Agenda twenty forty five, all these all those things and how they go together with Lockstep, the Club of Rome. I'm sure all my listeners are probably like, yes, do it right now? We are. We are First. Have you guys heard about Peter Thiel in this summit he's about to have on September fourteenth? Have you heard about this? No, dude, dude, He's going to have a summit. It's gonna be four parts essentially, what would you call it, like seminar about the Antichrist. Bro, He's gonna be talking about the Antichrist the whole time and how essentially we're kind of preventing it by creating God is what he's saying. Because he believes that like this ai shit and what we're creating is going to be God. And he even said that the Christians had it wrong, ironically, that God's going to be created in our image and that we weren't created in his. And that's a crazy thing to say. And then you're gonna be the guy that's going to talk about what the Antichrist is. It's some rich people only summit in San Diego. That's outrageous. And by the way, guys, he's not gonna let anybody, they're not gonna record it, they're not gonna release it, so nobody gets to know what's even said. And it's already sold out. It's an event event that probably costs like one thousand dollars per head. And look at this, drinks and small bites. Look go down the agenda, drinks and small bites. There's a lecture with Q and A, and then Q and A with the audience, and then drinks and dessert. So it's obviously like a banquet situation with like rich people attending only. I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: It's September twenty second and twenty ninth, so.
Speaker 2: Oh October and October sixth.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's one seminar. He's doing four times, so he's got one thing to say. It's not like four part whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: When this ticket includes all four events.
Speaker 1: He's gonna talk about the Antichrist from religious thinkers like Francis Bacon, the Rosa Crucian that wrote the Bible, but he was a Freemason and added all this shit to the Bible that has all the astro theology added to it so they could discredit God. Oh yeah, I'm gonna I believe that. Dude. We're gonna have to go over that with the Francis Bacon shit.
Speaker 2: I just mentioned Francis Bacon.
Speaker 1: Not now, but yeah, dude, that guy that was Shakespeare, Bro, Shakespeare was actually Francis Bacon. Whoa Yeah, he wrote under he was so Shakespeare. There's a whole thing again. We're not gonna get off to this Segwe we can talk about Francis Bacon Shakespeare in the writing of the King James Bible another time.
Speaker 3: I can see why he went by Shakespeare, because Francis Bacon kind of sucks as.
Speaker 1: A name, kind of, but also shaking the spear. It's very symbolic for like shaking it like yeah, it's it's a whole symbolic, like at god, thing I forgot off top again, I'll do my studies again, and we can do that on here. We might even do it on the book club because that's in the book Secret Teachings of All Ages and we could break that down out of that book from Manley p Haw's Manly p Haw's mouth.
Speaker 2: Well, that event sold out, so can't go.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, so I wanted to go so that way I could release it to everybody and let them know what kind of fuckery this guy's saying. But of course it's sold out in every place as soon as everybody finds out, because again I don't think he wanted anybody buying it that wasn't like rich and benefiting off of what's coming. You see what I'm saying. I don't think he cares about what we have to say or want to see, you know. So that's a crazy thing going on. It's gonna happen. We also, has anybody seen these crazy radioactive what should we start with? The radioactive wasp or the shrimp on these animals heads? I mean, there's some weird shit going on. We might be living on a different planet.
Speaker 2: Let's go food than ammals.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not gonna like sit on this for a minute, but yeah, there's radioactive shrimp out there. It's kind of fucking wild. This world's getting saturate. This world's getting saturated. Radioactive waste is all I'm saying. It's crazy to watch your shrimp crazy. And then they're lying down there saying cracker barrel got to glow up. They just had to apologize for their logo because they know it sucks, and they're like, it got to glow up.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious because they love animal and they it sucks.
Speaker 1: Now it's stupid.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, you don't take there's no dude leaning on the guy on the fucking barrel anymore.
Speaker 1: That and they're trying to take the traditional log cabin like homely style restaurant out and make it into like a first Watch or something like a like one of those new style breakfast places.
Speaker 2: They need to relax, dude, Yeah, dude in school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, keep it old school, like keep the wooden floors, and it's gonna lose its charm if they try to. Yeah, trying to modernize it or something like that. It's it's it's like an old timey thing for a reason.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, they got like that that syrup that's like too maple lea. I don't even like it.
Speaker 2: I actually fuck with that shit. It is a little runny, but it's all right.
Speaker 1: Some people up in Canada, man, I'd love to try some real Canadian maple syrup, you know what I mean. Get up on that Gmail, you know, I'll try some out. I don't know what ship it. I don't know what international shippings like, but technically it's not even international. You're on the same land. Come on now, yeah, dude, let's go. We got actually a few people in Canada, Australia, the UK, so we're out like more than like a little you know, so what's up. Appreciate you guys. You know, so that's crazy. The animal growths also crazy, But wait, the radioactive wasp. Before we get off of the radioactivity, there's also wasps in South Carolina that are radioactive. Imagine getting stung by that, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was found a wasp nest found on a former nuclear bomb production facility.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yeah, they yeah, they they have to have these all over you know what I mean, like little patches of like where they dumped radioactive waste and then you know, give it ten twenty fifty years and you got some fucking bee's nest.
Speaker 2: Bro, and this These motherfuckers were found in July.
Speaker 1: I won.
Speaker 2: I wonder what it's like now.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they got rid of them. Official state it poses no health risk. Guys.
Speaker 2: Oh, good shit, they.
Speaker 1: Always say that. Don't that. Don't worry guys, You're you're fine, get.
Speaker 3: You get Meanwhile, they're in their offices going, yo, what the fuck are we going to do about these fucking wasps?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because what does that do to the wasp venom? Like if you did get sung by a wasp that was radioactive, that has to fuck with your body.
Speaker 2: I would think, so would you turn into wasp man.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a movie, but something weird's gotta happen. Like I mean, maybe you get cancer right there later, like skin cancer or something.
Speaker 2: It was immediately develop a fucking tuber that would.
Speaker 1: Be nuts fed as soon as this thing like heels, you just have a fucking black like cancer is thing in there. Yeah, bro, fuck dude, I got skin cancer. Now, like, what the.
Speaker 2: Hell fucking wasp dude?
Speaker 1: Crazy, So quickly, let's go over these animals. We're doing a chill pot. I want to talk about you know, this agenda ship.
Speaker 2: Oh fucked yeah.
Speaker 1: We're kind of in between many topics right now. I got page full of all these topics I want to.
Speaker 2: Go over before we move on.
Speaker 3: That's like the last of us, dude, What the fucking that'd be like a last of us situation? Like the radioactive wasps go around stinging motherfuckers and they turn into ugly dudes and they try to eat people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well, you know what they do have these lone star ticks that they say, like make you allergic to meat that are like on the rise, and I'm like yeah, and I'm like, hm, I wonder if that's on purpose? Do you guys make did you guys create these ticks just like you did lime disease where they literally made lime disease in a lab and then let it like use it on tics and like so it could you know, transfer it to people and then they let them go. This is like a it's an alleged story, but I'm thinking it's legit because I think there's some data behind it. I almost want to look it up.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking plane full of ticks. They just fucking fly over a city and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oops. If you got a lab in the woods and then like one crawls to crawl out or something, you're fucked. Oh yeah, now they're out there, they're pro creating.
Speaker 2: It's over yea.
Speaker 1: But yeah, these loan star ticks Apparently you'll be allergic to meat if you get bit by one of them, and that sounds terrible. Also it sounds intentional.
Speaker 2: Is what kind of does it sounds They.
Speaker 1: Don't want you to eat meat? That's the whole climate change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what the fucking nature would make you want to do that naturally?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And originally, you know, the lone star tick thing was going to be what kind of segued us into the UN's Agenda twenty thirty and all that shit, you know, because it's like, oh, you'll eat bugs, you know, you'll own nothing, be happy, all those things that the UN kind of is saying that is the future of what's coming. And I just wonder it's like, oh, you are you trying to force people to like you just make ticks that make people allergic to me. Yeah, dude, just to really get just to really just back up your claim, you know.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 1: So, speaking of this agenda twenty thirty, we're going to kind of segue into that a little bit. You guys know, I don't know if you do. But the WEF, there was a woman there that worked there who said, you will own nothing and you'll be happy. And Klaus Schwab, who's better known for saying this, he repeated that phrase and he was the leader of the w EF, the World Economic Forum, well during that time after that famous phrase was said up until now twenty twenty five, from about twenty nineteen to twenty twenty, because this was COVID, this was the Great Reset. Does anybody remember that the Great Reset during COVID build back Better, which was done by Biden. And I think that's why the One Big Beautiful Bill is named what it is, because it's an extension of this said Great Reset. So anyway, what I'm getting at is it was said by the WF and Blackrock proceeded to buy up all of the housing and created these bidding wars where people like you and me, if we went up and tried to get a house like we talked about, it would be like three hundred thousand, right, yeah, and then somebody come up by cash and then boom, it's gone. Right, Well, that same company is now running the WF. The CEO of that company that was doing that is now running the WF. That said you'll own nothing to be happy. You'll be happy because you're gonna rent everything. By the way, if that doesn't like click, You're gonna rent to everything. Everything is gonna be a subscription. You're gonna have your subscription for your subscriptions. It's gonna be so crazy. So you're not gonna be happy because there's no way you're gonna make that much money where you can just afford paying five thousand dollars for fucking T shirt, you know what I mean, Like, oh, I'm renting this T shirt. Every month, I get a T shirt, I have one T shirt, I rent it, but I have to pay this subscription forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you see the new houses being built, but they're all for rent.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah, You're gonna rent everything, and rent price is gonna be so high and keep going and going up that I just can't see a world where this is not gonna lead to a major revolution. But then again, we talk about that shit here about how they've kind of covered for that too. What are you gonna do? They've got they're building the camps, they're creating the biometric system. It's kind of like now or never. Not that I'm trying to incite anything, because I'm not, but you know, I'm just saying, sorry, it's something in my eye. I'm just saying that that, you know whatever. Man, you know what I'm saying. Listeners out there, you know where I'm getting at. It's fucking freaky, all right. All these fucking boomers, you know, they made like eight hundred thousand dollars on the two twenty thousand dollar house and like, just work more, just get a job. It's hilarious. I work two jobs. I got two kids. In a podcast, you know what I mean. It's a little bit too much information about my personal life, but just saying I do a lot of shit, dude, and I still can't keep up. Yeah. It's like, well, well you're over there focusing on that podcast. It's like, well, that's the only fucking thing I actually care about besides my family. Out of all those things I mentioned, you know what I mean, Like when somebody's like, who are you? What do you do? The least important thing about me is literally what I do for money. Yeah, it really is to me. Like the most important thing I do is what I do at home with my family and what I'm very interested in, and that's the research into ancient history, occult teachings, fucking freemasonry, all of it they hid in hand. Yeah, you know, speaking of I saw this thing today where they're like, you know, you get down to the bottom of the conspiracy rabbit hole when you figure out it's all the Jews. I'm like, that's not correct. And I just want to say that I hope that that everybody here that's listening knows that that's not correct. It is the banking Anglo American banking cabal that hides behind a lot of them. Now, don't get me wrong, there's plenty of fucking Jews, but there's also plenty of Masons. It's kind of like that thing where that they do with the Holocaust where like four million Jews died. It's like, no, I'm pretty sure like two million Jews died and then the other two million were like gypsies and other people. You know, you're just saying it's all Jews. They do that. They're doing that thing too with that, and it's like no, no, no, there's people above them that are kind of the ones paying them, and that's who you should be watching instead, the families, the bank owners. You know. So outside of that, sorry for my little segues today. We're just having fun. You know, it's a chill pod. So coming up, I've got some episodes planned. I'm thinking of Pizzagate deep dive. Pizza Gate deep dive. We needed to do that. Yeah, we kind of went over the Jasper thing and didn't even do Pizzagate. Pizzagate deep dive. Well that was to happen, right. Mormons, come on, dude, gott talk about the Mormons.
Speaker 2: Fucking hate those guys.
Speaker 3: Dude, Hey they said they bring I know, some cool Mormons, but like yo, they're talking to some weird shit.
Speaker 1: They said that the Antichrist was gonna be born in Independence, Missouri. The Mormons. They said that they were gonna have the Antichrist and they was gonna be born. Like they literally are saying that their Antichrist is going to be one of them. That's what they said, and then there was a did you know there was a war with the Mormons in this Like there was like a whole war with like Missouri and the Mormons, like where it was a whole thing. We'll get into it, but it's crazy. It's like it's like my state, So it's nuts. Uh. We also got Waco, Ruby Ridge. I'd like to break those down, Whitewater, the Clinton body count. If you don't know what white water is, then that is the what the Clintons were doing before they made it into the White House.
Speaker 2: White Water rafting.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, we could go with that. We also got the pregnancy robot, which kind of reminds me of clones. So I'd love to do like a clone episode. So you guys let me know about that. And by the way, I'm saying all these so you can put in the comments which one sounds the best. I've also got some mythology breakdown I'd love to do from the Freemasonic point of view, as well as the Kabbala mounds societies. We get back into the megalithic structures a little bit. Surfing mound. Yeah, mounds everywhere in the world. We do that.
Speaker 3: We should go, dude, we should if we do, if we do another Mound episode, we should go just to get the sense of what what.
Speaker 2: The fuck that we're doing.
Speaker 1: I'd love to do that. Yeah, and this one I'm really excited about, guys. I want to do a Switzerland episode. Nobody's done a Switzerland episode, you know what I mean. They do like they'll do an episode on CERN. Lit't new an episode on like the WF or the Bank of International Settlements, but they don't do it and connect them all together, like this is the place that has it all, like everybody's there. This is the Illuminati country.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So anyways, I'd love to do that. I think that's enough for now that I gave you guys to think about. So you let us know which one you want to hear. I got plenty in order ready to do it. Also, I didn't even mention this the telepathy tapes as far as like what we talked about were they're trying to like create like autistic kids that you know, either can see to the other side or easily programmab which one is it? Is it that they can see to the other side easier or is it that they're making them easily programmable. I'd love to uncover what that is?
Speaker 2: What if it's both?
Speaker 1: Maybe it is. We're gonna get into the CIA like Project Montalk, which is what Stranger Things was about. This new show that I told you about, The Institute is about the same fucking thing. Yeah, there's a show called OA that's about it, like a lot of shows about it. So that's a lot of shit. Dude, we got shit coming. I like letting you know what's coming down the line, you guys, let me know what you're most excited about. So this episode, we haven't really gone into anything too hardcore yet, have we kin, Yeah, I'm wondering if I want to keep this vibe of chilling or if we should kind of get into this. Agenda twenty thirty and shit, well what you got your call, dude, Flip a coin.
Speaker 2: Flip a coin, dude, what you got.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go Jenda twenty thirty. I'm sure you guys have probably heard about it if you're listening to this show, because you saw a six sheet agenda and you thought, oh man, that's got to be a part of the fucking shit. Yes it is. Jenda twenty thirty was adopted in September twenty fifteen by the UN Sustainable Development Summit or at at it rather, and it centers on the seventeen development goals and they cover areas like poverty, hunger, health, education, gender equality, clean energy, climate action, and partnerships for the goals. So partnerships, how we're going to work together to make sure all this shit happens. Countries are expected to adopt these goals in the national policies, corporate standards, and financial frameworks.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: Don't love that, because when we're talking, let's just look at this from outside in climate action, and they're going to back this up with financial frameworks. So are we talking like a carbon tax? Yeah, that's the ship I worry about because you know, if you're being sorry.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, no like it meaning like they're just gonna they're gonna tax where we are, like.
Speaker 2: Our carbon emissions or some ship exactly.
Speaker 1: And so well, you're a carbon being. So as soon as you're born, and as soon as you're born and you start breathing, you owe money, and we're now a financial slave. I mean, how else could you look at that? I can't see that. I really don't know how you could frame that to be anything else but that what I just said. Yeah, so the measurement is going to be tracked via biometrics or metrics like environmental, social and government carbon footprints, global reporting frameworks, so like what we just talked about, right, But yeah, the structural element of control is going to be like land and resource management with a heavy focus on sustainable land use. And sustainable land use means that you could justify restricting private property, framing, farming methods, methods, and resource extractions. So they're just gonna have full control over everything you do on your land. It's a beautiful and when you read the agenda at twenty thirty, they frame it in a way where they're like, we just want to make sure that nobody's in poverty. We want to make sure everybody has equal access to all of the perks of life. But really it's kind of like we are going to lock down everything and then everybody's gonna get equally everything and it's not going to be much, you know, And that's kind of what it seems like more than the other way. So digital identity and surveillance, as we talk about all the time, Leave no one Behind is a quote that they use. It's a motto requiring universe. Ce. Don't you love that leave no one behind? We have to make sure you have all of your biometric universal digital identity in our records, like you gotta be hey, we don't want to leave you behind. Hey. It's almost like if you're trying to kill yourself and somebody's forcing you not to and you're like no, listen, like you don't understand. I have no arms or legs, like you know, my my family's gone, and they're just like, no, you have to suffer, you know, Like that seems like what it is pretty much. It reminds me Bill Cooper. He said that he read a quote and he said, you won't be allowed to be poor in the world they're created. And that might sound good at first, but when you really think about that, what does that mean? Yeah, it's a fucking wild way to say. A weird thing.
Speaker 2: We're all gonna be. It's gonna be like a fucking big ass, fucking prison. We're all gonna be wardened around. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But also I think that they do have to keep some kind of bread and circus kind of like we have now, you know, plug and be. I don't know what it will be. I mean we're gonna get into the twenty forty five initiative, which is a whole thing about how people will live forever by plugging themselves into computers fully matrix shit like. Yeah, so smart cities. Internet of things is another huge goal in the Agenda twenty thirty and visions heavily networked cities with the Internet of things in six G infrastructure. This is the six G agenda right here, where mobility, energy, and food systems are all monitored and rationed. Most importantly, this coincides with fifteen minute cities planning and AI managed urban grids. So, hey, you live a little too far from the grid, man, you need to We're gonna move everybody out of the out from out far and bring them into the fifteen minute cities. And how do you do that, Well, you destroy any income abilities out in those areas. You also overregulate farming, and you all the things we mentioned in the beginning to create this system where they have no choice. But you then go to the fifteen minute city. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: It is kind of wild.
Speaker 1: And you you could see now why it is this totalitarian tiptoe, because if you were to do this overnight, it would never work. You do kind of have to do the slow drip. Get people used to this regulation, then do another Yeah, get people used to you can't burn the flag. Then then we'll do the next thing, you know what I mean. Then we'll take the guns away, you know, then we'll take your first amendment away all together, you know, I do, Rea, I do want to back up a little from that last episode where I mentioned we should just get rid of the fourteenth Amendment. I don't. I don't mean that, but there is a lot of people who have advocated for heavy, heavy amendment change. I would support that. Just want to clarify so everybody knows that I'm not as radical as it seemed from that episode, because I definitely thought about it. I was like, maybe not the best choice because there's a lot of protections within the fourteenth Amendments, so you can't just throw the baby out with the bath water. So just wanted to clarify that because I may have lost some people by saying that, and you know, they may have been like, dude, come on, you know, and I get it. I agree that was stupid, but also who let them fucking write that in the first place? You know what, I mean, who let them do that, like in the way that they wrote it, where they were able to put so much protection with so much stealing of your liberties. So Jenda twenty twenty one would be in nineteen ninety two, which is kind of where a lot of this started. Talking about sustainable development, you also had the Club of Rome, which limited growth. They wanted to pretty much reduce the population. This was in the nineteen seventies. And then of course Technocracy Incorporated also had early visions of replacing markets with resource and energy counting, very similar to the SDG monitoring today. And of course technocrat grandson Elon Musk is at the head of the hull for this agenda. Oh yeah, so you have sovereignty versus global governance, which is obviously the rock and a hard place that we are well, not rock and art, but the obvious place that we are kind of pushing at with talking about this. The UN is not elected by citizens, but creates frameworks that shape national laws and corporate policies, and by embedding Agenda twenty thirty into treaties, trade deals, and investment standards, countries become bound to global rules, and critics see this as a soft form of world government, as well as ME Agenda twenty thirty. In a broader pattern, as we mentioned, when you look at the World Economic Forums Great Reset Back Better, Paris Climate agreement with carbon credit markets, that's where this carbon tax kind of idea started coming from. Elon Musk also said he wanted to instill a carbon credit when he was on Joe Rogan. I remember hearing that. My ears pricked up because I was like, whoa. I liked everything this guy said until right now, and that was back whenever. That was back whenever he was saying we have to join the AI because he's scared of it. He was saying that it could take over, so we have to like join it. Yeah, but now he's like all for it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he's like posting videos of anime chicks dancing with his AI on his on his ex profile.
Speaker 1: You saw that he said it's gonna one shot. It's gonna one shot the limbics system and get people to all start having kids again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he crazy on there, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't believe he said that. I was like, dude, all right, so the Club of Rome, we should go into what that is? Nineteen sixty eight. It was a pretty much global think tank of business leaders, scientists, and politicians, and their Limits to Growth argued that unchecked population and industrial growth would cause ecological collapse, and they proposed global management of resources, laying ideological groundwork for sustainability agendas. So planetary problems require planetary governance. This is when this was kind of started to be pushed. So then you had nineteen eighty seven, seventeen years later, the Bruntlin Report. It was published by the World Commissions of Environment and Development, chaired by Harlem brunt Lend. But essentially it introduced a famous definition of sustainable development meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. That sounds familiar because we're talking the eighties. This is when Reagan was talking about thinking of the future generations. This is when this started, right, I wasn't even alive, and I know he was talking about that because I do my fucking research. I do my history, dude. So it called for integration of environment, economy, and society into one government framework. So this was the intellectual foundation for Agenda twenty one, and that was a non binding you and Action plan adopted by one hundred and seventy eight governments. They divided into forty chapters, covering population control, land use, energy, agriculture, waste, and technology. This encouraged global local integration. So think global act local essentially, like we've talked about before, I think let's put this into like, let's be realistic, think global act local. But what they've been doing is kind of pushing it onto us, saying your car is the reason why the meat, the meat you eat is the problem, and it has nothing to do with the pollution that the military causes or the oil and everything else. And when you looked at like a pie chart, all the stuff that all of the citizens are in charge of when it comes to carbon, is like a thirty percent slice of the pie. So even if all of us went to zero carbon, it would still, in their own words, lead us to an ecological collapse. If that was true. I don't believe it's true that we're heading to an ecological collapse. I think that this is a part of the part of this agenda. So it established the principle of stakeholder governance, and critics called it a roadmap for top down resource control and urbanization. So in two thousand. After this, the UN Millennium Development Goals was a precursor to Agenda twenty thirty and essentially just focused on poverty reduction, universal education, gender equality, child health, maternal health, disease reduction, and environmental Dude, I don't like any of this, bro because when you look at it from the frame I'm looking at it from, I'm thinking, wow, makes sense because of our education has went terribly down since two thousand. Universal education is you know, I mean, we're still way under gender equality that since two thousand has turned into probably one of the most vite divisive topics you could talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Child health another one that goes right into the same category with the you know, hormone blockers. Maternal health seems like seems like, you know, a lot more women have less ability and less fertility, and a lot of more cancer in the uterus. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. It seems like if you're gonna focus on it and then you look at what's happened since two thousand and everything rises in a bad way, then I guess that's your focus. I don't know how else to look at it. Yeah, when we're talking about the smartest people in the world that created this shit, the scientists, politicians, all this shit. Business leaders. They got some power, man, I mean I feel like they should know what they're Yeah, they should know how to help in a good way. Sometimes it seems like they never do.
Speaker 3: It seems like they're always I don't know, they're already wealthy, but it seems like they're bought in some way or shape, like in some way, you.
Speaker 1: Know, ideologically bought probably by these dark entities, or if not, then it's one hundred percent just greed power and the inability to like stop chasing more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the only other thing that could be Definitely that the ambition part, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Definitely part of it. Yes, in twenty ten, so we're going chronologically. You may have heard of the Lockstep Report by the Rockefeller Foundation. This was a pretty popular one amongst the conspirators or conspiracy people. We're not the conspirators, but anyway, scenario in the Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development was presented in this document, and it was describes a future pandemic. Keep that in mind, it's twenty ten talking about a future pandemic leading to strict, top down government control, mandatory tech monitoring, biometric surveillance, travel restrictions, and a loss of sovereignty in favor of global coordination. I believe this lockstep just told the future, and that's where we are right now. The pandemic has passed, it's been five years. The surveillance aspect of everything is very much here. Mexico has made it. Mexico has made it mandatory biometric surveillance. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is fucking wicked.
Speaker 1: It predicted a world where people would trade freedom for safety and technologies become tools of authoritarian governance, which is exactly what we are trying to push here that they're doing so Jenda twenty thirty that leads us to that it was adopted in the UN Summit in New York one hundred and sixty nine targets to be achieved by twenty thirty. Unlike Ajenda twenty one, it is universal. All nations accepted it, comply, not just developing ones expecting to comply. They didn't all accept and I think Maduro hintin Maduro and Venezuela might be one of them that did not accept this. That's probably why we have warships outside of there. Besides the fact that we want his oil. He's got the most oil in South America. So stronger integration of digital systems, climate agreements, and financial reforms. The model is, oh, they use the same model. Oh wait, no, that's just because I've reread the same agenda. So the Great Reset we kind of went over that. That is kind of the next thing. The integration of AI Internet of Things five G six G in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which is the sixth G agenda seen as an economic engine driving Agenda twenty thirty forward, which is exactly what it was hauled by Black Rock, and now they run the WF and we are headed right into it. So that brings us to the digital infrastructure rollout cbdc's Digital IDs, Smart Cities ESG tracking. This all lines with the twenty thirty milestones. And that's why RFK is up there saying you're gonna all wear wearables. That's why the real ID is mandatory right now. That's why we are going to have a databases everywhere. I mean, dude, there's so many things that it's right the fuck now, dude. So that's the flow, man, I mean, that's all of them in order. But we do have one that we that we haven't heard much about. If you kind of are out there, I mean I just heard about this recently. It's a gender twenty forty five.
Speaker 2: What is it? A backup?
Speaker 1: Well, in twenty twenty, the UN launched it's UN seventy five initiative, marking the seventy fifth anniversary of the UN. And on this anniversary they put forward a forward looking vision, a document referred to sometimes as Agenda twenty forty five, and the core themes of this is this strengthened UN functioning mostly like a world government climate neutrality and net zero carbon globally, which is like, how are you going to achieve that peace and security through collective management, a digital economy integrated worldwide, and in equity between nations through global wealth distribution. Again, this is a socialist, totalitarian one world government that we were going to see. Bill Cooper said this in the nineties. They now say they want a world government with peace and security through equality between nations through wealth distribution.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, do that guy knew what he was talking about? Dude? Bro Rip Bill, Damn.
Speaker 2: That sucks, dude. Imagine how much more shit?
Speaker 1: Well, there's another thing that we haven't got to. But no, go ahead, imagine how much more shit he knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, imagine how much more shit that he would have fucking talked about, and then we would have more context or like have more hints on what's actually on.
Speaker 1: I know, dude, there's actually I learned that there's like a chapter or two that was taken out of his book. So you have to get a certain edition of his book to be able to see. But I found for my listeners, if you're interested, behold a paill Ors. You can find the PDF online and you could find the old edition, the original edition. You'd have to read it on the internet archive, but it's accessible. And within that document is his writing about the Elders of Zion, the Learned Elders of Zion. Okay, the Protocols of Zion actually is what it's called. Now, I want to do an episode on this, sometimes we're not gonna do it today. If you don't know what the Protocols of Zion is and you look it up, it's gonna say it's a plagiar it's a forgery, it's a fake document. But there's a lot of context behind that and I'd love to break that down another time. It is way too much to do now. So yeah, protocols of Zion. Look it up, look at it as if it wasn't a forgery, and then imagine that the people who wrote it were actually the people that were doing it, and then they discredited it so that you wouldn't believe that that's really being done. That's how you should read it. So go read that, and then we'll get into an episode about it another time, because I wanted to talk about the twenty forty five initiative, which was put forth by a Russian Dmitri It'skov, billionaire entrepreneur. It was launched in twenty eleven, and this project explicitly ties into our transhumanist agenda. So the faise, yeah, one hundred percent. So the phases are in twenty fifteen to twenty twenty human like avatar controlled by brain computer interfaces, twenty twenty twenty five, avatars with transplanted human brains, twenty thirty to twenty thirty five, a full mind upload into artificial carriers. These are the goals. These are the goals that they want to do, Okay, and then of course the twenty forty five holographic or non biological bodies. Digital immortality the end goal of the twenty forty five initiative. Damn son, what the fuck are they doing? Dudere there, and it's backed by figures in Silicon Valley, DARPA projects and futurists like Ray Kurzweil. People have heard that name right. It connects directly to the UN's Digital Identity for All and the WS Fourth Industrial Revolution. I looked up to see who might be involved. We might be able to get to that as well. This is on a I got some tabs open. We can go through that and I'll tell you what, because I didn't quite finish all the research on it, so I'm like, this is the whole thing. They're twenty forty five one. I might just do a whole episode on. So we're to give you a brief overview of this one, because damn, this might be the one governance the UN has central authority. By twenty forty five, sovereignty diminished replaced the economy would be complete shift from fossil fuels to renewable and nuclear AI managed grid, universal digital currencies tied to carbon allowances in social credits, and the end of traditional nation state warfare. It's going to be replaced with AI managed global security, and AI could be the scapegoat for everything good or bad that happens. Won't that be great? We're gonna blame we can blame more praise AI for everything that happens, so we can never So no person is ever actually going to be charged during trouble again for doing any of this shit that we're talking about. Is kind of what it seems, So yeah, that transhumanist agenda is the most important part. It's the information into a human biological cyborg, you know, concepts like digital twins, synthetic biology, and mind uploading. That's all the stuff that we did talk about that recently. The digital twin shit so crazy, so crazy. So yeah, this would be the end of end of humanity as we know it for sure. If that was gonna happen, they would become AI augmented like cyborgs, and then regular people would just be obsolete. Not only obsolete. I believe that they would probably have a supremacy aspect to them and then kill everybody.
Speaker 2: I believe so. I believe so.
Speaker 3: I think they would view themselves as higher, like higher on the food chain a little bit for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so when when when Peter Teal talks about he's gonna you know, he backs this type of shit up right, And so when Peter Teel says he's gonna go present the anti Christ seminar, and then he was just in an interview where he said he's trying to prevent the Antichrist. But in the same interview he couldn't answer the question and he was asked if humans should move on as humans. That tells you a complicated answer, that tells you everything you need to know. It really does. So whenever I looked up the brain initiative, I looked that up, right, Remember we talked about the brain initiative in the last episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, there's got to be some kind of connection maybe through what they're trying to accomplish, at least because it seems like they're very closely the same. And of course the first thing is said was this is a conspiracy theory, which I thought was weird. That means some other people have looked into it, or they preemptively labeled this as a conspiracy theory. If somebody was to look it up in the way I did, which is crazy. So the Brain Initiative, like we talked about, created comprehensive dynamic picture of the human brains so they can connect it to it, and then the purpose of the twenty forty five is a cybernetic immortality where you connect your brain to it. So I just can't see how that's just a conspiracy theory. Okay, It's always a conspiracy theory until it happens.
Speaker 3: Every Yeah, everything is a conspiracy theory until shit fucking hits the fan, and then.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, our buddy, our buddy calls it spoiler alerts. Who is a shit He just gave us the review? What was his name? Fuck, it's probably not his real name, so I don't feel that bad. But Walter, right, Walter, Walter, yeah, Walter, Okay, okay, Walter, yeah, Walter, Dude, you're right, man, it really is spoiler alerts. It's like, if you want to know what's gonna happen in the future, just go listen to a conspiracy theorist now and then fuck sit back and wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of what I'm doing at the moment. Because I talk my shit, people call me crazy, Like just watch Mother's just.
Speaker 1: Starting to talk justin starting to talk his ship guys.
Speaker 3: I only do it a little bit though, because like I learned my lesson one time, and that's all it took.
Speaker 2: I start to see people's faces and they're like.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm okay, yeah, it's like all right, okay for sure, and I'm like, all right, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm sucking.
Speaker 1: They don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: But once motherfuckers like they opened that can, dude, I'm like.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm lucky enough to have a couple of people who will talk about it, and I I humbly believe that it's the way that I presented multiple types of information to them where they started to think about it and be like, all right, maybe now there's some people that haven't cracked. Don't get me wrong. Some people you just can't crack. Yeah, there are something can't crack them if you hit him upside the head with a baseball band and wouldn't crack them. Dude.
Speaker 2: They just do not give a fuck.
Speaker 1: They just want to be like, they want to be comfortable, Like, stop making me uncomfortable. I'm uncomfortable right now. Oh my god, It's like okay, whatever, pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Uh, we've had a few articles that have came out experts claim humans will achieve immortality by twenty thirty. That is that January thirtieth of twenty twenty five this year article. So I mean this goes back to twenty twelve, though, human immortality in thirty three years, so they wanted to. I mean, we're definitely working on it, just as much as Dimitri is, and I think our acceleration is friends like Curtis Jarvin, Peter Thiel, the Vampire, and Elon. They're definitely working Elon Dusk. Yeah, dude, old Dusty, real shit. Damn. I had something else I was gonna say, but it's probably not that important. I hope you all enjoyed this episode. It's kind of chilling. Talked about a lot of shit before we go. Have you guys been seeing these fucking animals? Dude? What the hell is going on? These animals got tentacles on their heads, they got black spots all they got. What's happening right now? Does anybody know what this is? Justin I think is putting on your screen. If you don't see it, we'll go back through the pictures again. Guys, I don't want to hear what the fucking AI overview has to tell me. Yes, instead of HPV, they pretty much have HPV for fucking or just they just have PV because they're not humans. So that's sick. But yeah, dude, look at these rabbits with tchnacles coming out of their face. Who's fucking these rabbits? Somebody's got PV, bro.
Speaker 2: And they're not the guy.
Speaker 1: God damn. So between the radioactive animals and the other ones walking around like this, dude, these could be the growths that are caused from fucking five G or something.
Speaker 3: Fucking AI, dude, it could be five G or something. You know, this fucker pretty shitty picture.
Speaker 1: But maybe they're putting out six G in a couple places and this is what's doing it. Oh dude, hold on, guys, do you guys want to hear my theory. It's a theory. I swear to God. I'm just making this up as I go right now. From now on, it's just me talking shit right now. Okay, So I know somebody who works in Minnesota and they're creating a meta data plant. It's fucking huge. Okayda meta AI from like Zuckerberg and all that. Okay, do you think they got some six G whatever the fuck crazy electronic technology up there. And because those rabbits with the tentacles or whatever, those were found in Minnesota, I wonder if it was anywhere near there. Probably not, I'm stretching. I'm definitely reaching, But why not let's have fun.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know these motherfuckers have been I've I think that's been a thing for quite a while, but I don't know. It could be it could be some sort of relation there with them being so long. It looks like that motherfucker had a beard.
Speaker 1: It almost seems like something is making it worse. Yeah, you know what I mean. Like, Yeah, it's been around a while, but it seems like it's more prevalent and more animals. Yeah, papalonavirus. That's caused by a parasite. We've talked about digital parasites or even things that could be amplified through electronic radio waves things like that. I'm not ruling it out of the possibility. Dude. We live in a crazy world now.
Speaker 3: Random shit could be getting on the like the stuff that they're eating, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, or you know they're near The twenty twenty five version of Montalk or whatever, the fuck, you know, whether it's some crazy experiments and shit.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sure there's actually probably a clear explanation online of what that shit is.
Speaker 1: But there always is all this time.
Speaker 2: I like the your eyes, there always is.
Speaker 1: But how many times is those clearer? The answer is true? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, fuck that we uncover.
Speaker 1: Bullshit every every episode, so I don't know, you know what I mean, Like, I'm just gonna believe him about this.
Speaker 3: It's the six g the fucking gaze. They're fucking out here getting these rabbits. Haven't been making them.
Speaker 1: With beards now, my god, dude, they are turning the frogs. They're trying the rabbits, gay.
Speaker 2: Dude, they're turning the animals.
Speaker 1: Gay. Alex Jones have one thing right, and that's that they're turning the frogs. Day. That's about it. That's about it, bro. He had the globalist nailed. But I don't think that's a hard one to guess. I mean, that's one that everybody's got. Sure, you're not really that unique saying that one. All right, I'm not gonna rail on him. I hope you guys all enjoyed this episode of sixty agenda. Make sure to give us a nice review like our buddies just did, and comment. Let us know what kind of you know. I give you a lot of topic ideas. I'd love to get your input. Otherwise I'll pull the trigger on We'll see you all next time. I hope you enjoyed