Speaker 1: And we continue on fred Rogan, Rodney Pete a sports. All Right, Dodgers back home tonight. They've got Brian wu pitching for Seattle. He's pretty good, so I think it'll be an interesting matchup. We have questions to answer about Freddy Freeman, about Tyler Glass. Now is David there yet? Is Dave ready to go? Not yet? Okay, We're getting David on the phone. He will have the very latest about the situation. And the Freddie Freeman one to me, Rodney is I think the one we have to keep an eye on. Now, Wow, I just heard another one that we got to keep an eye on. Fred That Austin Barnes. It's got a toe injury. All right, Well, let's get let's get David Vassay on and it's just start knocking them off the list. Dave, good afternoon, Hey guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not only are the Dodgers a little beat up, but another long night on the tarmac in the Saint Louis airport. The Dodger plane was on the tarmac for four plus hours before they took off. In fact, the Dodgers had to switch planes last night in Saint Louis because once they boarded their team charter. The radar system on the plane was not working. They tried to get a mechanic to fix it. They had to wait for another plane to land from Chicago at around eight o'clock Central time, so they did not arrive in Los Angeles till about midnight this morning.
Speaker 1: Well, you would think if it's a charter flight, that thing would be pretty pretty pretty put together, right, You wouldn't have to sit on the when mechanical issues happened, Fred or something.
Speaker 3: Things happened.
Speaker 2: Things happened, Fred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, I'm just saying it. With the Ferrari, Fred, things go wrong.
Speaker 2: At least it wasn't the nightmare of being stuck in Newark Airport or on the plane in Newark for like ten plus hours.
Speaker 3: That ain't good. No good.
Speaker 1: Hey, David just learned about Austin barn What can you tell us about him?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where'd you learn that? Read my tweet?
Speaker 3: Yes I did.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Hey, anybody listening, you better follow David Basset for the up to date stuff going on.
Speaker 3: He has dialed.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Rodney, I appreciate the love. But yeah, yesterday after the game, not only did Austin Barnes take a bat off the back of his head on the follow through swing of Contrarast, the Cardinals catcher. But also he took a foul ball off his big left toe in the third inning, and after we were done talking to him in the clubhouse, he called me over and he said, check this out. And his big toe was bleeding profusely and it was in major pain and he wasn't sure if it was broken or not. No word on whether or not the Dodgers have done any scans on the big toe. But there is a chance he may have to go on the IL. And that's the reason why there was a report that Hunter fiducca is here in Los Angeles, and I can confirm Hunter Fiduccia is at Dodgers Stadium on the taxi squad as of now, in case the Dodgers do decide to place Barnes on the IL.
Speaker 1: All right, now, what can you tell us about Freddie Freeman? A.
Speaker 2: No word on Freddy Freeman either today he was scheduled to have a CT scan on that right middle finger. The Dodgers obviously have moved up activating Max Munsey from tomorrow to today, so Munseie and Tommy Edmund will be active for tonight's game. Months he was taking ground balls in Las Vegas yesterday where Oklahoma City was playing, because they may need him there tonight if the Dodgers a cannot put Freeman on the field or b even go to the extent of I eling Freeman. So you know, yesterday Freddie's right middle finger swelled up even more and he could not move it as well as he could even in the ninth inning of last night. So that was a big issue, and that's the reason why they're taking a closer look. The X rays were negative, but they wanted to get a little deeper exam to see if there's any micro fracture in that right middle finger. But the good news, silver lining is if he does go on the ten day injured list, the Dodgers have only seven games within that span, so he wouldn't miss a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Dave, what can you tell us about Edmund? How was he performing in the miners? What do we expect when he gets here if he's active tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it's one thing he did perform well in the miners, But keep in mind, guys, he hasn't played in a major league game all season long. And the Dodgers aren't counting on him to be a big part of the bottom third of their lineup and to play a leak defense in center field. So you have to take that all into account and realize tonight will be his opening day while everybody else has played already one hundred and thirty something games. So that's going to be interesting to watch. He's a baseball player through and through. He's a guy that puts that to ball. So that's the reason why the Dodgers have been coveting, had been for quite some time.
Speaker 3: So, Dave, did you say so?
Speaker 1: Max Munsey is going to come back and possibly play first base.
Speaker 2: Freddie Freeman does not play tonight, and if the Dodgers decide to put Freddy on the IL in the next couple of days, that's where Munsey will play until Freddie returns.
Speaker 3: Nice. Interesting, interesting, I love it all right.
Speaker 1: So, Dave, Mookie playing in right field obviously makes the catch. If you're a cardinal, Fanny didn't catch it. But if you're everybody else, he caught it.
Speaker 3: We don't care.
Speaker 1: That's a nice little smile on his face. We talked earlier. Mookie just wants to play. He can't wait to be back. He's playing well, we continue to see him in right field given the fact that Gavin Lux has been red hot with the bat, is that where we're gonna see MOOKI probably.
Speaker 2: The rest of the year, no doubt, Rodney. And that's the reason why all this roster cheff shuffling has occurred, and part of the reason why Jason Hayward is now a bench player because Gavin Lucks started to come alive the second half of this season. If Gavin Lux was swinging the bat the way he was the first half of the year, he might be on the bench and Mookie Bets might be your second baseman. But because of the way Lux has swung the bat and the way he's played exceptional defense, the Dodgers needed Mookie Bets in right field because outside of Tia Oscar Hernandez, they have gotten virtually nothing offensively out of their right fielders this season.
Speaker 1: I think it was heartening, Dave to see the way Clayton Kershaw pitched.
Speaker 2: Would you agree it's remarkable? Fred? I mean, if you look at this last road trip, the Dodgers won four games and Clayton Kershaw won two of those four and yesterday pitched six scoreless innings. This is a guy that is eight months removed from major shoulder surgery and he's going out there probably not feeling the greatest with other parts of his body at this stage of his career. But even Dave Roberts said after the game yesterday, other younger pitchers on this staff should take note that you can still pitch even though you're not feeling one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Dave, and he was honest with himself. I've heard him a couple of times talk about, listen, I don't have the stuff I used to have. I don't have the velocity. I don't have this and that. But what I can do is work on my command. And when you talk about younger pitch, you're talking about like guys like Bobby Miller and Walker Bueher who still have velocity but there's not hitting their spots. But to see Clayton and to realize and for him to have to self evaluate himself and say, listen, I don't have that anymore, but I can still pitch, and he proved it. That is a I mean, seriously, a testament to Clayton Kershaw how great he is.
Speaker 2: I don't think Dave Roberts will stopping with those guys. I mean, virtually everybody on this staff is younger than Kershaw, so you could talk about even guys like glass Now and Yamamoto. I feel like he was sending a message to as.
Speaker 1: Well, and why aren't we going to see Yamamoto?
Speaker 2: Well, he only threw seventeen pitches in his simulated game a couple of days ago. The plan is to have him do that two more times, where he goes a little bit further in those simulated games, and from there they'll have a discussion on whether or not he'll pitch a rehab game or whether or not the Dodgers will just put him in their rotation. I feel like the latter is more likely.
Speaker 1: Hey day, we're at August nineteenth, obviously down the home stretch of the season, the regular season, three games up both Arizona and San Diego. Kind of right there, is it pretty resigned with the guys in the clubhouse that this is going to be a dog fight all the way through to the end.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that, Rodney. The one thing that I've gotten a sense of talking to the players is that this is a good thing to even be pushed in August by the Padres and Diamondbacks. Talking to Clayton Kershaw after his start in Milwaukee, he believes this team getting healthy this week is just about to take off. And that's a guy that usually has a great pulse on the team. So I feel like they appreciate that this may help them still stay sharp as they get closer to October. But they still believe that by the end of it. Uh, they're they're going to have a comfortable lead the final week of the season.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Dave, thanks for coming on. Oh one other thing, we dealt with the Mitch last hour. You know Mitch who calls Dodger.
Speaker 2: Talk, Uh Mitch in New Jersey, that's the Mitch.
Speaker 1: And uh he basically told us that he had been banned, banned Dave, and I said, you haven't been banned from anything. We might not take your calls all the time, but you're not banned. Did you ban him?
Speaker 2: Not at all?
Speaker 3: Fred, exactly. That was my point.
Speaker 2: It's not a it's not a right to come on any show. It's a privilege. You got to bring your a game and if you uh don't, then you're moved down the list.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, Dave, thank you wanted to clear that up.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You know, Mitch heard that. He's listening. Step it up. He's still on home.
Speaker 2: And does Mitch really live in New Jersey? I feel like that's a little just genuous as well.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing, Dave, you don't want to ask that because if you said where.
Speaker 3: Do you live? You get a thirty minute answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty minutes later you've learned about his two year old grandson.
Speaker 2: I'll leave that to you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Dave, goodbye, David. There he goes David Vass. I knew Mitch was not banned, right.
Speaker 3: No, we wouldn't ban Nobody on our station would ban Mitch. Is that what we do? No band, Mitch?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean if you, if you, if Mitch calls seven straight days, he may not take his call on the eighth.
Speaker 3: But banning him, no.
Speaker 1: If he called seven straight days, to be honest, we might not take his call for seven straight days after that, you mean no, I mean even he might not true? He true true? That is that that is true. We might even take it. But he's not been banned. I don't think maybe Petro's some money of band on somebody.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We never banned anybody, have we No? No, no, I don't think we have.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: So you know, we welcome everybody here. We welcome all opinions, We welcome everybody's view. We don't we don't.
Speaker 3: Ban people on this show. I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, I just wanted to clear that up. Got it cleared up a little bit, all right, thanks, Gret. Uh you watch a little preseason football or no? No, no, not yet watch No, I'm going too much into the little league baseball. All right, So that's good. Since you're not watching, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch when I played, Fred, What what makes you think I'm gonna watch?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. We got to go back to when you played. All right, yeah, yeah that's next.
Speaker 3: Ah, let's go winding down on a Monday.
Speaker 1: Why you got to look on your face red? No nothing, nothing, no no no. Uh So over the weekend, the Rams beat the Chargers in uh yet another preseason game. Yay, all right, that's my point, that's my point. Uh So everybody gets really excited and uh football's here. Well, it's not really football. It's preseason football. And in preseason football, you really don't get to see anybody that you're going to see truly. I mean, the linemen work, but the skill guys don't play a lot. Rodney, as people get ready for football. As a guy that played and had a very successful career, does the preseason mean much to some guys fighting more?
Speaker 3: Not anymore? Fred, It doesn't really. I mean it used to.
Speaker 1: I feel like it used to, and yes, to guys fighting for a position, fighting for a spot. You know, it's the reason why you're seeing more and more scrimmages lately, because I think they're getting more evaluation out of these scrimmages than they are a preseason games because not many people are playing in preseason games.
Speaker 3: So if you are a you.
Speaker 1: Know, uh rush in a defensive end and you're rushing the passer, yet you're going up against the third string offensive tackle, is that you're really getting a real evaluation of how you're playing. I mean, if you're the first number one pick in the draft and you happen to be a receiver and you're going against the you know, the third team cornerback and you're beating.
Speaker 3: Them up alive.
Speaker 1: I mean, are we really going to get excited about that because the starters are not anymore?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just I don't know what it means. It used to be where when I played.
Speaker 1: It was starters played like the first quarter of the first two preseason games, and then the third preseason game was you played at least a half and a lot of times into the third quarter starters did and and that was like universal with every team. That was kind of like the norm and the rule, and everybody kind of did that, and you talk to other coaches and teams it's like, yeah, we're gonna play our starters to the halftime and then we'll take them out.
Speaker 3: Or you got together and said, okay, we'll.
Speaker 1: Play the first series of the third quarter. Then we're gonna take our guys out and put in backups. And you and the other one, you know, each head coach talked to each other until you got that under under control, so you really found out what what teams were like. And then you then none of the starters played in the fourth preseason game. That was just to get you know, those last looks of guys. But now it just it feels like it's really superfluous. The pre season is just something that they're doing just to do. I mean, I really, I mean how many they have now?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: I don't know how many they even have now? Yeah, I think it's three, right, should never be more. I should definitely definitely be no more than two. But it's just, you know, and I don't know why fans want to go to preseason games. I don't know why, you know, unless you're like in Green Bay where there's nothing else to do and they live all year long waiting for the Packers to play again. But I don't know why fans want to go to preseason games because you're not really seeing the team. So nobody in a preseason game is going to earn a job. No that's not true. No, okay, so they can in a preseason game, you can. I mean, there's there's there's a scenario for everything. You know, if there's a question between you know, two running backs and you know they're they're playing and it's not the starting running back and you're you're wondering who's you backup gonna be and there are three guys competing for that, they're gonna play all preseason games so yeah, you're gonna evaluate those guys on all the three preseason games and see what they how they do. So, yeah, they're guys earning jobs, you know, in in in preseason. But to figure out how your team is going to do or get a good evaluation of your team during preseason, no, that's not That's not what happened.
Speaker 3: Individual makeups.
Speaker 1: You know, two or three spots here and there on the team, you know, figuring out that if that's gonna be, you know, we're gonna cut this guy and keep this guy. Yeah, that happens, and occasionally on on with with a few different spots, but overall, getting a true evaluation of your team is not happening in preseason. Okay, So that being said, Rams beat the Chargers in preseason. Let's today's preseason football report. Yes, no, no, there was a proposal thread at that game that didn't go well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you see that.
Speaker 1: I heard about it. I heard about it too, and I saw Adam set a note on it, and then I looked it up and yeah, yeah, I don't know what's come of it afterwards because I didn't follow up. But yeah, poor guy was you know, it was a kiss cam that was going around the stadium. You know those kiss cam they do it in every sport, and they went around to him and he was like, hold on, I got something special. And he got down on one knee to propose to the girl and the girl was like no, no, no, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't Clearly she was like, no, this is not the right time, and I may not say yes. And so she was saying no.
Speaker 1: There was someone else coming down the stairs with nachos that tripped and spilt the nachos all over the guy that was on the ground.
Speaker 3: All right, was that set up or was it real?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It looked real. The reaction looked kind of real, But I don't know if it was set up or not. Adam, did you see it.
Speaker 4: From the reporting that I saw? It was a plant? It was fake. Was sadium entertainment. But I don't know. You know, Rodney, they fooled some kids there that were having fun.
Speaker 3: Pulled me a little bit. When I first saw it, I was like.
Speaker 6: I had heard that somebody had witnessed them rehearsing so and and if it was real, I mean, it was the worst proposal in history.
Speaker 3: It was really bad. Yeah, you don't do that unless you know the girls.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, he's just trying to get some viral times.
Speaker 1: So so here's the question though, did the ram who was a Charger home game right Charger home game? Did the Chargers know about it? And were they in on it because he doesn't know he's gonna be on the kiss cam or does he does he get a tip, Hey, we're gonna put you on the kiss cam and he tells them, Hey, I gotta I gotta skit.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got a skit he's gonna do and tells them, hey, put me on the kiss cam.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do a skit or let them know earlier or.
Speaker 1: This he's an employee of the team, and they set the whole thing up. I mean, it's sort of like if you go to the King's game, at one point, there's going to be a fan wearing the opposing team's jersey. There's always going to be that fane. They gets booed, right, No, well, they get booed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Somehow the camera finds that fan, right who's like cheering for the opposing team, and Bailey shows up and hits him with a pie or knocks them over or does something to them. That happens at every game. Yeah, and I don't know if it's the same person in a different jersey, right, but every game throws nachos at him, popcorn on him, something.
Speaker 4: It's like the Washington Generals of Proposals.
Speaker 1: Here, it goes around the country. That that couple goes around the country. They're in Cincinnati next week, so they got to do the same skit in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: The am I believe in her proposals. If Chris Myers is there and accidentally gives it away before the guy has a chance to get down on one knee, like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, remember that? Remember that?
Speaker 1: What? Oh? Wait a minute, Yes, the Hollywood reporter thinks that is very real.
Speaker 3: It was very real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Hollywood reporter thinks it's really let's see uh New York Post. Yeah they think it was real. Oh wow, I'm trying to see it.
Speaker 3: Wow. Oh yeah, they think it.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, is he wearing a Rams jersey and she's in a Charger jersey. Yeah, that was the whole thing. That's the whole thing that set up is that they were opposite at that game.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, So now we have this question.
Speaker 1: Rams Chargers wedding proposal video viral moment from pre game confirmed fake. Ah, This is from the Sporting.
Speaker 4: News Bennis fake fake fake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rehearsing Fred had told you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I find really fascinating, like who hired him? Well, that's right. Let's see, I'm trying to figure it out that.
Speaker 3: The if you're the Chargers hired them, why would you do that? Give you the Rams? What what benefit do you get of that? Hiring somebody that's going to do a fake.
Speaker 1: Proposal, you know, just in stadium entertainment, Just in stadium entertainment. Oh, many thought the team staged it.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, since I can't read the whole thing sitting here, bottom line is this report says it's fake. But what's interesting to me is that the New York Post bought it. The Hollywood Reporter bought it, right, and they don't buy anything, No, they don't. Hollywood Reporter wrote about this really, and they had fooled, They got bamboozled.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Late in the game, cameras panned to a seeming Charger super fan who quickly caught the attention and admiration of Joe Buck and Troy ate Joe Buck. Oh yeah, it was an ESPN for her. Uh okay, well that's it.
Speaker 3: It was fake. It was fake and Troy and Joe were on in on it then, I guess huh.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sure they were. Well, they didn't know. They're just doing the game. Yeah yeah, all right, Well, let let's find out what VIC things. VIC will have some information on this. Let's walk up them on for the Daily haikup, Victor Brigg VIC, good afternoon.
Speaker 5: Fred's in house entertainment's absolutely fake. But if the crowd digs it, so be it. See say pretty. Let it be part of the experience of Bolts Rams exhibition. Yes, yes, listen. The Bots still haven't scored a touchdown, so listen. Marriage proposal, It couldn't hurt.
Speaker 4: Fake ass game, fake ass proposal.
Speaker 3: Vic.
Speaker 5: The great news is justin Herberts out of the boot. Justin Herbert's out of the boot. That's the big news coming out of that game. He's out of the boot. And that's you know, the stick is not working. And my man Lewis Perez, you're slightly effective for the Bolts, but still just waiting.
Speaker 3: For Herbert.
Speaker 5: And he loves the Dodger's laser esque focus.
Speaker 3: Fred Rogan, he love it.
Speaker 5: He embraces the challenge of the National League West, bring it hot.
Speaker 3: Rodney Pete.
Speaker 5: Reb He's in for k Fig and he loves the EBB. He loves the flow, oudam.
Speaker 3: Ouslin haker than a three dollar bill, y'all.
Speaker 5: And his musica flows like the mighty mississip Ronnie Fossio echo and full effect, y'all.
Speaker 6: King flavor, Yah, hear that echo.
Speaker 5: I am so thrilled with the Dodger weekend series in Saint Louis. Before he gets to curseh twenty two to one? How about Kevin can Myron center field?
Speaker 3: How about that throw?
Speaker 5: How about the catchers and the throw Listen, it's it's tough. Freddy Freeman goes down. So did DV say that Max Munty could be in the lineup tonight if Freddy Freeman is out with the jam finger?
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 5: Wow, Well, that's that's your moongous And just a heads up to Dave Roberts. I know the bullpen is spent. I know it's it's battered.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: You know when we come back, we're gonna have to We're gonna have to let the finish because this heads up, it's critical and it could change the complexion of the season. So when we come back, we'll let.
Speaker 3: Me do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, we're back on a beautiful Monday. Rodney Pete, Fred rogan Vic the brick Tacubs. Come on, Vick, you were offering some advice to Dave Roberts, so please finish that thought.
Speaker 3: Are you like me? Are you like me? No?
Speaker 5: Honey comes in, Daniel Hudson. He's been lights out early in the season, obviously been overworked. He comes in. Now, I'm expecting someone to go deep. It happened again yesterday, so I would rest Honey a couple of days, let him recharge. That's my advice for the Sensee Dave Roberts, because Honey is a little battered. But who's not battered? Was Cursh so dominant with his movements The iron wheel of twenty to his era is now two point sixty three. Kursh told DV yesterday postgame. He felt fine, I've got four shortstops in the field. He only threw seventy pitches in six scoreless innings, and Curse says, you know it's better to be efficient. Curse, You're telling me he get up his four hits, lots of weak contact. So gritty Kershaw. What a revelation this year, What a revelation after the surgery. In totality, he was fantastic. Evan Phillips, I think has rediscovered the way. He had a score of seventh. But Michael King, Clutch Kopek, are you guys as infatuated with Kopek as I am?
Speaker 1: I think infatuation is a strong word.
Speaker 3: Not really.
Speaker 5: I mean he is an era of zero point zero zero. I think one guy has gotten on his face, like twenty nine batters and one guy one walk in twenty nine hitters.
Speaker 3: I mean that's insane.
Speaker 5: I mean, Kopek, has this been flawless? I've dubbed him, to take a phrase from the great Sandy Kofax back in the sixties, He's the new Vulture. He's pick He's gonna pick up a lot of saves late, a lot of wins late, just like Phil Reagan did back in the sixties with the Dodgers. The New Vulture, Michael Kopek.
Speaker 1: And Vulture, the new Vulture, New Vulture.
Speaker 5: Oh Tani, let's not get numb to the show's numbers. Number thirty nine Juta Matakudasai. Hold on a moment and soak up the stats of the show. So it's thirty nine home runs, eighty eight runs better than he's hitting two ninety thirty seven stolen bases. He's on the cusp of forty forty possible fifty to fifty in Japanese, that's go jew, fifty go jew in Japanese, so.
Speaker 1: It'd be juwe Jew, go Jew. But fifty to fifty that would.
Speaker 5: Be go ju go jew exactly, Fred, right, look.
Speaker 1: At Fred, go ahead, Freddy, you got it.
Speaker 5: Fred is honored today. He's laser laser sharp.
Speaker 3: Not really.
Speaker 5: How about some love for Miggy Migey Rojas. He's playing sensational third base, a couple hits, the game winning RBI. Don't do doubt. You can never underestimate this value of Mickey Rojas.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 5: He's had a sensational season.
Speaker 1: Didn't he say he'd like to stay in the organization when he res and work for him.
Speaker 5: Well, he's an incredible leader. He'd be a fabulous, fabulous manager. But MIGEI Roll right now, in the moment is producing. I mean, he's a perfect swing right now, He's grooving. You know, Allah Luxey, Luxy's been unconscious. I'm just really covling over this. Taking the series in Saint Louis. When we were down, Let's face it, we were down coming into Saint Louis, we didn't know who's pitching, and suddenly we come up with the series win at Bush. That's always tough. Welcome back Mooky, I mean every game he's getting a couple of hits since he came back from the broken hand is unbelievable. And tonight, welcome back Justin Turner, Azul, Heart and Soul and the Seattle Marinis on Hello.
Speaker 1: Kidding night Yet that's appropriate.
Speaker 5: And fellas you know the relationship my beloved Brian Yuko Sakamoto has with Hello Kitty.
Speaker 1: Do you want to refresh our memory memory?
Speaker 5: Well, the name of Hello Kitty, the business is san Rio. And back in the early days of San Rio in the seventies, you know, Hello Kitty wasn't you know a global you know hit like it is now and you go kept Sanrio in business in the seventies. Oh Orzendo is still filled with HK stuff from vacuum cleaners, TV cassette player toaster dishes, HK pillows, animated Kiddi figures, handbags, cosmetics, branded foods, books. I mean it's a Hello Kitty, a polooser. So Hello Kitty night tonight. Get there early for your Hello Kitty plush toy. It'll be a collector's items, trust me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you know that leads us too.
Speaker 5: Vic, Fred always the source.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, the source, Vic.
Speaker 5: This is self composed. I wrote it.
Speaker 3: For JT.
Speaker 1: No, all right, So it wasn't that you were just too lazy to look one up.
Speaker 3: Fred.
Speaker 5: When you get the creative burst, you have to run with it.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's true, Vic, that's my bad.
Speaker 5: Like Louis Perez of the Bolts gets an opportunity, he could get a spot on the roster.
Speaker 3: For the Bolts.
Speaker 1: Who let your guy used to keep an eye on him?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I think he outplayed Stick. I think that will be debated, you know until the Cowboy game. Who's going to get more reps in practice this week? As the backup you know to to Herbert. Interesting side Barb's with the charges. But this high coup for you on this Monday, August the nineteenth, go something like this. Justin Turner returns to the Ravine like a lotus flowering in the mosses. Welcome home, read Sammarai and Courtney with a k not feeling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it is. Thank God you to the yacht hand at the end that made it there. It is doted the exclamation point. You gotta have it, Fred, I know you do. Ronnie, thank you, great work.
Speaker 3: Adam.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you filling in for Kevin and Rodney. We get him again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.