Speaker 1: Who what's up, beautiful people?
Speaker 2: Is your baby mama favorite baby Mama Stormy Peat And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective. Damn Son. Back at it again. Okay, back at it again, y'all. So I've been on this like uh movie binge, right, and y'all know sci fi movies is my shit, right. So I was watching this movie called A Quiet Place, So good, I went on a rabbit hole watched all of the movies in the series, right. So I was watching this movie called The Quiet Place, right, and the premise is there are these aliens that come down to Earth, but they're like blind and they can't see. They're kind of like you sonar like a bet, right, they just hear, So if you're quiet, they won't kill you. And it's got me thinking, what universe would you rather live in? Bird box or quiet place?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Just for some like content your room bird box, like you could see, but you couldn't see because as long as you had like your doors closed and your windows shut, the things couldn't really get in the house. So you could move around freely in your house like seeing. But if you went outside your house, you had to have your eyes covered or else. The I don't know, the trees would try to convince you to kill yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't really that that part is still lost to me a little bit. But listen, I was asking myself where would you rather live? Bird box or quiet place? And y'all, if you've been listening to this pod or following my social media journey long enough, you know I would have to live in bird box because I would never survive in the quiet place. I would never survive in the quiet place.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, I laughed like a black auntie from down south. That's the first thing. Okay, stop bad, that's the worst thing. Second thing, one thing about me, baby, I'm a fought okay, I'm a fat.
Speaker 1: I'm a fought okay.
Speaker 2: And I swear I would literally put my family at risk every night because I snore. I snore like I am risking my whole household every night because I am going to snore, and I don't care what I do. I could prop my head up, I could put breathe strips on. At this point, I just need surgery, like honestly, I have no other options. And not to mention I have a twelve year old son. This nigga can't be quiet to save his life.
Speaker 1: Like my bad, I'm sorry, Kamar eighty two says.
Speaker 2: So I don't really know the situation, and I don't really be watching people's live shit, but I seen quite a few of your videos. If shot ain't your dude, he should be. He wants he does not want to be.
Speaker 1: That is not.
Speaker 2: Correct, But thank you for your input. You need a factory reset. I do quiet place. They can't swim, go to an island. That's another thing. So in a quiet place, the aliens can't swim, but unfortunately a lot of black people can't either, So everybody not gonna make it. I can't swim. I can do the doggy paddle. Really, I can swim on the water. But when I swim on the water, I kind of look like a.
Speaker 1: Frog floating like this, Like I can't float. Why can't you float?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, I'm like a plank. That's weird.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've been in gym now, I got muscles and shit. Maybe little masks.
Speaker 1: Hell, little mass is crazy?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Ray gifted keys? Let's do it? Is that I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably watching the game eighty says that aliens are the black people. Please stop talking to me. Okay, but yeah, so where would you rather live? Birdbox or quiet place?
Speaker 1: I'm definitely doing bird box? What the fuck? Really? Oh no? I mis understood that that. Yeah, burbox for sure. I like you like to climb trees stuff. Dog.
Speaker 2: Oh it was so sad and like the movie the little boy put the batteries in a rocket ship and like turned it on and was like whoa woo, and then the aliens came and killed him.
Speaker 1: He's like four years old. It was very sad. Jim from the Offices in it.
Speaker 3: Really good movie.
Speaker 1: I would I would definitely check it. The Jym from the Offices in it. Yes he's a dad.
Speaker 2: No, he's a dad like he plays the dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but how good can you be? Speaking? Was very minimal? You know what I mean? It's quiet place?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He did a good job. And the most recent one, Lupite is in it. She did really good too.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: Outfit said what shot y'all not gonna get on my nerves today? Oh Legosi Magic says Jim also directed it.
Speaker 1: Did not know that? Thank you? The more you know, the more you know.
Speaker 2: My son Walby Lyons says, the quiet place you can't do nothing, can't get on your phone, can't watch TV.
Speaker 1: Can't Yo, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: And then what happens like when my stomach growl, the aliens are coming.
Speaker 1: Nigga, we would have to separate.
Speaker 4: There will be no men and women together because we would just there will be no Everybody would just die.
Speaker 2: And then I was thinking, like people with babies, you can't control when the baby cries.
Speaker 1: You know, we just have to kill.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry what they have to die. We do have to go because like, ain't nobody We're.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to do like Harriet Tubman and knock them babies out. You know she was knocking babies out on the underground railroad.
Speaker 4: Yo, Oprah surviving surviving area because every time this podcast start, more are in fact surviving.
Speaker 3: Harriet is crazy.
Speaker 1: But no, like don't worry, just bitches came out. I don't worry, just don't run.
Speaker 4: I woke up in the field about life.
Speaker 2: No, she wasn't knocking them out physically. She would like use like herbs.
Speaker 1: I was drugg Oh my god, wait, I was like what.
Speaker 2: Yo, I am crying, I am crying meant for Morris says, everybody gonna have to be duct taped. Absolutely Outfice says, serving babies medium rare to the monsters so much, you know, you people don't deserve nice things. Gordon h twenty two says, hey, imagine her giving a baby a left hook. Like seriously though, like why do y'all want Harriet to be mink minking?
Speaker 3: These babies so bad? She was not, She was not.
Speaker 1: It was herbs.
Speaker 2: Harriet was like depot on Friday, go to sleep, Go to sleep, yoiggas.
Speaker 1: Woke up in the.
Speaker 4: Field, Yo, I'd be so bad if I love my master, you know I'm mad. I'd be if I was a slave and I just woke up about blood free like bitch I was inside, yo, yoigg I'd be so bad if I was a house and got free.
Speaker 1: Like what are you talking about a little crazy now I'm running barefoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I guarantee some of them house niggas probably got one to harry at leaving and like told.
Speaker 1: They had to they had to. Absolutely they had to.
Speaker 2: Niggas tell on Grandmam's eating grapes in the supermarket I know niggas was telling when they got when Harry had come into the house.
Speaker 1: Little woody face nigga, I know gonna snitch yo, fly.
Speaker 2: Got free from selling, says uppercut. Lpzo says Harriet said, either you won't go to sleep or I'm gonna put you to sleep.
Speaker 1: Either way you go get free, little nigga, Yo, we gotta relax. Can we get back on track? Please? Please? Can we please? You?
Speaker 2: Negros? You do it to me every time. These are not Harriet braids. First of all, and that's the name of the pod. Tupman Two's hold on one second, y'all, so I can write this now. Tubman Two's okay. So all that aside, recent study ranked Philadelphia one of the rudest cities in the United States. Type ship type ship type ship type ship like, honestly, is anyone surprised?
Speaker 3: Is anyone? You? You? You? Anyone?
Speaker 2: A recent study finds Philadelphia is one of the rudest cities in the United States.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: When I first when it was first popped up on my radar, I said, well, dub I knew that what else is new?
Speaker 1: Nothing new?
Speaker 2: So according to prepley dot com, the city or brother love is anything but, as it is ranked number two on the Rudest Cities in the United States.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: First of all, this is like a language learning app, and basically they did the study where they just asked people a whole bunch of questions. So the language learning app pulled over fifteen hundred residents in the thirty largest metropolitan areas in the US and they basically asked about the levels of rudeness in their city. This can be anything from people not saying thank you, people who are more likely to have their telephone on speaker. Honestly, that's real Philly. That's real Philly. One thing about us. We gonna have that phone on speaker loud as hell. And not only are we gonna have the phone on speaker, baby, we're gonna be listening to music on speaker AirPods.
Speaker 5: What's that you're really mad that you got two kids that you take care of, but her son she had to come into dallatry and buy school supplies at the last minute, because you know, it's not like you didn't have your kid for this many years or something. Yes, and then her friend thinks you ain't shit and you never been ship, mister Right, and I just want to let you know that you should do better, like.
Speaker 1: Period, thank you for sharing.
Speaker 2: And I don't think mister right one of his business out there like that, but it is now speak about listen, and that's like a common occurrence, Like it's very common to be in a supermarket and hear somebody whole business. Okay, I know who ain't paid they phone bill. I know who old child support. I know who ain't seen they kids in three weeks. Like one thing about us were going ahead that phone on speaker.
Speaker 1: Why I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'd be like I ain't got enough money. I know I heard you over there. Okay.
Speaker 2: So now Philly did top the list of locals with the rudist behavior, but we have gotten better because in twenty twenty two we were number one and now we're number two. Okay, so you know growth, all right. The current number one for rudius city in twenty twenty four is Miami. And yeah, man, I think that they weren't wrong.
Speaker 5: But you said earlier like it depends because you called you a dickhead, because that's just like saying Paul's in Europe.
Speaker 2: And I think so because it's a language learning app. I think it really is just a difference of cultures and what you may or may not understand. Because in Philly we call you a dickhead with love.
Speaker 1: Okay, if.
Speaker 2: Dick like pussy bruh, bruh. If you walking around and somebody call you pussy like wow, hey, pal.
Speaker 1: Is always like Chunky with the little flight jackets with the ski man's like why pussy.
Speaker 2: Yes. Now, granted, we may not hold the door for you, but that's only because I might have held it for the person in front of you, and I can't hold it for two.
Speaker 1: That's that's way too way too much.
Speaker 2: And you know, if you hold a door open for a young lady, she might not say thank you, but that doesn't mean she doesn't thank you. Okay, Now if you choose to be smart and say you're welcome, she's gonna say fuck you mean. And then now we're gonna go to a different situation.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: It's a city or brother. Yeah, Philly gonna try you for real. But I just want you to know it's usually with love.
Speaker 1: And also.
Speaker 2: I'll say, a fear of getting scammed. So now it's like just boundaries we've developed. And yeah, like, Philly is a weird place because sometimes if you too nice, we think you trying to scam us. Yeah, like, it's just a rude city. Sometimes we're not being rude out of hate, it's protection. Yeah, does that make sense? Outfit, say, snatcher by her bus down? Right back out the door.
Speaker 1: No, No, you can't. You cannot, baby, you cannot do that. That is not allowed. No, speaking of snatching bitches body bus down.
Speaker 2: I'm joking. That is absolutely not the next topic, y'all. The further I get into this journey of growth, the more I am able to vocalize the things that bother me, the things that get under my skin, the things I am sick of having to explain, the things that should just make sense.
Speaker 1: Right, let me tell you something no woman ever wants to hear. You're so perfect? Oh my god, why are you single? I can't believe you're single. You're so perfect? Oh my god, I can't believe you're single.
Speaker 3: Me neither. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't know what y'all want us to say when you hear this, right, but never fret, I have the perfect explanation for you, well for me, anyway, hopefully this will answer a lot of your questions. So for me personally, I think that when you have a good mentality and you have a nineties R and B hard right, dating is hard because, for one, sex is so normalized right now. Okay, now I'm not I'm not trying to be the Kuchie Crusaders or anything like that.
Speaker 1: That's I'm gonna hold on.
Speaker 3: We're not going down that line. Just just hear me out far at second place.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 2: Sex is so normalized right now it makes it hard for people who still put some type of value on it, right, And it's like, Babe.
Speaker 1: Once we have sex, we go together, and that's not what people think.
Speaker 2: That's not what people think. So a you have to find somebody who was like when vibeals you until you get to that point. And even then you have to find somebody who understands that that's not automatic, you know what I mean. And I know it sounds like the most the most like simple thing, but I promise you it is not. I promise you it is not right. And it's like, you know, we end up getting like fighting these battles of being called bougie and your standards are too high and you're.
Speaker 3: You're running against the biological clock.
Speaker 1: You're now we're gonna be happy, And it's like ooh, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like please please, please please, And it's like, oh, you're just asking for too much, like bro, please please.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I know some of y'all fellas gonna hop in these comments and be like that's fine, you should be saving yourself. We don't want the three h fours. That's gooid. Every woman should have that mentality. But it's like, okay, now, I want you to honestly ask yourself, how long are you willing to entertain a woman and how much money are you willing to spend on her if she isn't ham a sex? Don't worry, y'all.
Speaker 3: Weat no, no, I I got time, I.
Speaker 2: Got I want you to give me a specific timeline how many days, how many months?
Speaker 1: Is it a year?
Speaker 3: How many weeks?
Speaker 1: And for that time.
Speaker 2: I want you to then turn around and say, okay, I feel like my daughter should also not be having sex until that same amount of time period.
Speaker 1: It doesn't exist. It's hard. It's fucking hard.
Speaker 5: Life is very situation. Yeah, Like you can meet one person and be like, you know how I can do this because the energy is there. You can meet the same person, you can meet somebody else and have the same type of energy. But for some strange you can't keep your hands.
Speaker 1: Off each other. It just be happening.
Speaker 2: I agree, But I feel like when we normalize the it's very situational and things just happened. You give a niggar rope, you thinking a cowboy, and now all of a sudden, sex is normalized.
Speaker 1: Bruh, Like it is normalized.
Speaker 5: But I mean at the same time, though, when you're dealing with situationships that in that realm, isn't it supposed to kind of Isn't the sex supposed to kind of be normalized so it won't fall, so you won't so you won't go into another realm. Yes, the sex is supposed to keep you, but I think people just like you normally it's too too far, Like, Okay, there's still feelings involved, Like regardless of hey, we're not supposed to be in a relationship or we know we're not.
Speaker 1: Good for each other. I understand you're still creating the soul time.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, yes, there's still a bond that's going to be made if I'm dealing with the chick, and I'm with her every weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm thinking about I'm just sending her menus and s if I'm doing this and all that.
Speaker 5: I'm going to have some type of feelings for you, whether they be protective, whether I love you, whatever, there's gonna be some type of energy in me to be hold you down. And if that's the case, I'm not gonna just sit there and be like fuck you, or just do something or not be hurt when you do something crazy like.
Speaker 1: It is impossible. So we gotta just respect the I respect the situation. Now. Now here's my rebuttal toda.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I feel like I saw a lot of guys in a comment say, oh, ninety days right.
Speaker 2: So all y'all who are saying ninety days with Steve Harvey told y'all that y'all told him to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: It depends on if the girls say that they're going to wait till marriage, right, Say girl told them that she wants to wait till marriage, and we are in our relationship and then we're doing things that see that we're going towards that, like that's where it's going. We're making shrives blah blah blah. Cool because I'm not even gonna be thinking about it. But if you just sitting here talking about blah blah and now we're in the crib and you just walk around your boot shops all day and we just shooting the ship like we kids in the nineties, Nigga, what you think I'm about to do.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not, We're not. I'm going to be like, hold on you, you're trying to finess like what's like, what's going like? I'm gonna think.
Speaker 5: But if you're saying, hey, I have a ninety day rule as a man, we're gonna respect it. But then again, oh, blah blah blah, can't go out the night because I'm.
Speaker 1: Going but and that and that, and then that brings me to my next point. Right, if you're really walking it like that, then cool. But if not, shut up, so that.
Speaker 2: Brings me to my next point. You can have all your morals and your values liuned up. You can have all your morals and your values lined up correctly, and this man will still decide like, oh, you know, yeah, sure we can like hang out, we can chill or whatever the case may be, But how much attention is he going to start dieting away from you when he finds somebody who's willing to do all the things that you're not.
Speaker 1: So long story short, Nigga is hard out here.
Speaker 3: That's the bottom of eye.
Speaker 1: Like, that's it.
Speaker 2: Gordon H twenty two says, I'll probably lose interest after ninety but I'm never prussuring her for it.
Speaker 1: I respect that one.
Speaker 2: Fine trinny boy says ninety day weight only bothered dudes that wasn't getting enough buns prior. I ain't mad at that got you hook, says Team Celibate.
Speaker 1: I love that for you. One bullet feed them, says Hi from Bedstide. Hi, baby, let me be key.
Speaker 2: He says, Did I really see you at hairtown last week? If I was looking ugly? Yeah, that probably was me. I'm not gonna lie. Nobody sees me uglier than the beauty supply store Target and the maintenance man that be come into my house. Yes, shot, oh and shot shot. Shot sees me pretty ugly too, But shot don't count to me. Shot don't because okay, well because because I said so. So my next part And I feel like, for whatever reason, this concept has gotten.
Speaker 1: Lost on a lot of you. So I really want you to pay attention. Right.
Speaker 2: If we're dating and you decide I'm not the right person for you for whatever reason, I do not have to be your friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I don't want to say that again.
Speaker 2: If we are dating and you decide I'm not the one for you, baby, I don't have to be your friend. Good luck on your journey to hell. Okay, because you got me messed up?
Speaker 3: You do, you really do.
Speaker 2: And it's like if we're dating and you decide, hey, I'm not what you're looking for. Cool, that's fine, to eat your soul. Everybody ain't for everybody. But for you to continue expecting or for you to continue expecting access to me as.
Speaker 1: If we are still dating or is if we are still locked in it, it's absurd.
Speaker 2: Like just because you tell me you don't want to be with me, no more, that don't change my feelings. Baby, I still want to fuck Okay. So I don't want to be your friend. I don't want to be your friend.
Speaker 1: Okay. No, I don't want to hang with you. I want to skate with you, I want to kick it with you. I want you. None of that Okay, I'm taking my controller back.
Speaker 3: Bruh, bruh.
Speaker 1: Ain't no updown, left right for you no more.
Speaker 2: Baby, You're not getting your your T shirts and your hoodies back. Though I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: They were never getting them back. I'm just saying you, I don't count.
Speaker 3: You ain't getting the hoodies back.
Speaker 2: But I digress, I digress, Uh burnt up Outfite says well, damn whole figuretive funeral. Yes, Outfice says Netflix, password change, no.
Speaker 3: Workman nine to.
Speaker 2: The phantom zone, you go, facts to the shadow realm. You go because I am finished. I am done, Like baby, I was. I was doing certain things for you because I liked you and because I thought we.
Speaker 1: Were a building.
Speaker 2: Like for you to still expect to talk to me every day, get a good morning, text, link up for walks, go to the gym. Baby, I don't want to do none of that with you anymore. I was trying to get to know you. Now you made it clear to me who you are, like, I don't care no more.
Speaker 1: I really don't care no more. Like I hate when niggas be like damn so we can't shield no for what No, no, fucked out and this is like what after hanging out or after dating both? I'll say both both.
Speaker 2: If my whole thing is I no longer want you in my presence because the feelings that I have for you can't be reciprocated.
Speaker 1: And I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like a lot of people will hang around and stick things out and see if feelings changed. Yeah, if you like them, Yes, if you like them, if you are on the receiving party and you like them, you know what I mean. But it's like, I don't want to do that, Like I'm not gonna hold you. If we stop talking because of you and I still like you, you gotta get up off my timeline.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see you. I don't want to see you. I don't want to see you. I don't want to see you. That's it.
Speaker 2: Coach Low says that's fair. When Bullet feed Them says instant teleportation like Goku, King Rip says it's very very crazy, very weird, very blasphemous. Aaron Nash seven three says, hell half no fury. Alfhuz says you rejecting the food link up? Yes, because I don't need y'all for food anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm fat.
Speaker 2: You know why I work out so much Because I'm fat. I don't need y'all for food. So you offering your food link up to me isn't going to do it. It's not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Outfice is a black party.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Gordon H twenty two says, nah, as soon as you say you love interest, you immediately have to move to Pluto.
Speaker 1: Is crazy, but yeah, stop letting these people play with you. That's who do you think you are? Not? We can.
Speaker 2: Stop letting these people play with you, right, Like Shot said, for them to look you in your face and say you're not her, but still expect you to do her things.
Speaker 1: That's dumb, playing hop stock like Kendrick Bruh my heart on my heart.
Speaker 2: Stop letting people play with you, for them to say you're not him, you're not her, but still expect you to do those things blasphemous.
Speaker 5: This is when you know that you always tell me that I got like a evil streak inside m h. And you know I want to speak to that too, right, That's that's when you're gonna see it now, make you fall.
Speaker 1: In love me?
Speaker 2: I feel like and I'm not talking about you, Shot. When I say this, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about from experience because I've seen my girlfriends do it. Sometimes we'll say to ourselves, now I feel like I just got to give it another chance so I can get my lick back. Maybe the only person getting licked is you because he fit the hit and then leave you again like this.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work.
Speaker 5: It doesn't work if you give up the kuchi, it does not work. He won because all we care about is the kouchie. You gave effort, bruh and and fellas.
Speaker 3: This goes for you too.
Speaker 2: Don'm talking about Oh, I'm on demon Tom. Now I'm about to go in and wint a dinner and make her feel like she loved me. And then I'm I'm a hit and I'm a dip And guess what she done, got dinner, drinks and dick.
Speaker 3: She won too, Like the only person losing is you.
Speaker 2: Like that whole get back mentality does not work. If someone decides you're not them bounced, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Aaron Nash seven three says, Sister ain't no simp legacy Magic says lick backs only benefit dudes. It don't even benefit dudes to me, cause, like I said, when you going in there spending money and you put in fourth time and effort and you're still dropping dick off, bro, you.
Speaker 4: You still oh god, God, see if we can get y'all without the dick, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all hold out.
Speaker 1: Giving us the pussy, and we still get you.
Speaker 5: So at the end of the day, the fact that we can get you without the dick is old for you, especially now that you told me I wasn't good enough, and now you say that you want to hang on be friends, because y'all love when we act mainly around when we're not yours.
Speaker 2: That's why we get you respectfully, respectfully, respectfully. I don't want to be friends. I don't need no more friends.
Speaker 1: I'm good. This is Sparta like, that's it, what you talk about, that's it.
Speaker 2: Next thing, y'all. And this is another one that I don't know why people don't understand. This goes for friends, family, whoever. Okay, just because I forgive you doesn't mean I forget that fucked up ship you did to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, just because I ain't be punching your doesn't mean I want to.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say it again. Just because I forgive you doesn't mean I forgot that stuff you did to me. Like no, bro, No, absolutely not. No friends, family, cousins, pastors, whoever. Just because I forgive you doesn't mean i'mna forget all that stuff you did to me. Maybe that's not how it works. I don't know at what time, place period it happened, but for some reason people expect that. Oh, just because I forgive you, you now have a clean sleep.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: All that stuff you did to me, all that talking bag you did about me, the way you burnt me, you scam me, you got over, you didn't pay me back the money you burnt me for.
Speaker 1: Oh that's done now. Because you forgive me, now, we have to forget it now.
Speaker 3: Now we have to forget it.
Speaker 2: Bruh, bruhe in this flood me. Forgiving you means I no longer hate or wish ill will towards you. I no longer wish that the FBI and come pick you up for that PPP loan you got. Okay, that was for fraud. Okay, I no longer wish I no longer wish that you come out your house to a boot or your car. I no longer wish that your baby mom puts you on child support. I no longer wish any of these things towards you. That's what I mean when I forgive you. I have made peace with the situation. But for you to act like I gotta forget all the trauma and things you made me endure and the way you talked about me when it was over, that's dumb.
Speaker 1: Bruh, bruh, bruh.
Speaker 2: And and I want to say, forgiveness does not come with a side of amnesia. It never will, it never has and it never will.
Speaker 5: Right And.
Speaker 1: For you to.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, while I will say I'm not gonna forget the things that you did, that doesn't make it okay for me to also bring it up every chance I get, because that's not me really forgiving you. So when we have those conversations, we also have to add that in there too. But like I now know what you're capable of, and before I was doing things for you out the kindness of my heart, and I realized I can't grant you that space anymore because I know what you're capable of. Not necessarily i'm holding it against you. I'm just putting it in your repertoire. So like when people be expecting you to have amnesia with a side of forgiveness.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: That that that that bothered me.
Speaker 1: That bothered me, I don't like that. I don't like that. Like hmm hmmm hm. For you to.
Speaker 2: Put in the same position, that's that's what I was gonna say. Like for you to automatically assume that things are gonna go back to the way it was, goofy, goofy, goofy.
Speaker 1: Coach Lowe says, No, just because I didn't smack you doesn't mean and I won't and I didn't want to.
Speaker 5: Like the fact that I forgave you meant that I actually had love for you, because honestly, if I didn't love you, I just you know, would have been forever.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, I agree. It's seven thirteen Kansas City. Okay, thank you so much. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I said, like, me forgiving you shows you that I actually did love you or actually did respect you. But I'm also not gonna let you play in my face again. That that's stumb mm hmmmm mmmm. That didn't just happen, all right, ladies and gentlemen. So now we're going to get into the edible portion of the show. So the edible portion is where I read questions, comments, stories that you guys sit in. And on the day that we record, I always put up a prompt.
Speaker 1: Saying ask me anything. Now.
Speaker 2: If you have something to share, and it's not on the day that I put up a prompt, you can always email me at inquiries at stormy p e A.
Speaker 1: I used to say DM me, but it's like the wild Wild West over there, y'all. I can I'm trying. I'll be trying. I can't. Just email me.
Speaker 2: It works way better inquiries at stormypea dot com. Okay, Jared mcgroth says, damn it. I should have never opened Twitter. I told y'all, did not tell y'all. I don't feel sorry.
Speaker 1: For none of y'all. I don't.
Speaker 2: Before we started, I had shared something with the life and now a lot of them are regreting it, and great.
Speaker 1: I love that for them because they don't listen to me.
Speaker 3: Now everybody want her talking about it. Okay, So first.
Speaker 2: Question, how do you show someone you care in a relationship? H And I'll say that again. How do you show someone you care in a relationship. I think the best way to show someone you care in a relationship is to take you out of it, right. And the reason I say that is because a lot of times when we talk about the five love languages, we always talk about it from a receiving end, right, and we never discuss how it feels to give too, or we never discuss how it is to cater to your partner's love language. Right, Because if my love language is words of affirmation, you bringing me gifts means nothing to me. Okay, if my love language is quality time, you're giving me physical touch doesn't mean anything to me. I'm still not being satisfied. So when you acts, or when we say how do we show someone that we care in a relationship, Well, first you gotta actually care, okay, Like you have to find out what that person likes and what means something to them. And I think once you figure that out, everything else, you know, it falls into place. Like sometimes we selfishly just go straight in, especially when it comes to love languages, we selfishly go in with this is what I like, This is what gives me a tickle and the pickle. Okay, this is what gives my cootie Cat the heartbeat, all right, but we have to think about what our partner actually wants and what they need right shot, he was about to say something. Oh goodie, Ryan says, making your presence known and felt. Jared McGrath says, you show them you care by never.
Speaker 3: Mentioning Hyakeen's Twitter. I told y'all not to go over there.
Speaker 2: Kevin in Ward twelve says, you just say I care, right, you can, and I think that especially if you're a partner, somebody who enjoys words of affirmation, saying you care can mean a lot. But everybody's different. Everybody isn't gonna like the same things. There was no playbook. You open a page, cheven and you figure out this is what the girl likes this week, just what the guy needs this week.
Speaker 1: Like no, like you actually have to care.
Speaker 2: Siggy Ly says, consideration is the highest form of love. Agreed Outfie says, flowers, cards.
Speaker 3: And candy.
Speaker 2: One fine Trenny Boy says, got to love someone in their love language and then a step more than customize it for them. I'm not mad at this. Ty Grind says, wait a minute, it's a heartbeat down there. Yes, maybe what Yes, Yes, it's a heartbeat down there. It flutters like butterfly wings. Clever Corey says, treat them better than how you want to be treated. Ooh, that's fire, that's fire. Jarrett McGruff says, people love languages can also change. I agree, I agree, people love them. Listen, people love languages can change, and another important part is to do check ins and make sure that's still what they actually want.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling today? What will make you happy? Like? How's your mental like?
Speaker 2: All these things are very important, as cliche as they saund still very important. Next question, what is the primary ingredient for your style of humor?
Speaker 1: Trauma? Next question? Okay, fuck fuck? Tygrind says, if I ask you, have you ate? I love you? Done deal.
Speaker 2: Jared McGriff says he keeps putting an imaginary you in my last name, but I'm gonna stick beside her. Oh it's McGriff. Jared McGriff, My bad, big dog, I'm sorry. I apologize. Big Line says football on wives don't matter right now? You know, I keep that same energy when you pass over that credit card. Okay, make sure you're giving her that credit card. While you're enjoying your football, please and thank you. Silver Surfer says, send the addie so I can send flowers. In a blunt, be smoked key says, what about you dating a big dude?
Speaker 1: Don't start with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, we talked about this. Uh tygrind says I said it in that voice.
Speaker 1: Too, blunty. You know I still have one of your birthday blunts. Horrible to be fair, to be fair, you are horrible to be fair. I'm not talking about this right, never mind.
Speaker 2: Next questions, Uh, what's something that you're passionate about and can talk about for hours?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so glad, y'all asked, I'm.
Speaker 1: So glad, y'all asked.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's something that you're passionate about and can talk about for hours?
Speaker 1: Power Rangers?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 1: Go? Okay?
Speaker 2: Did you know that Trenny wasn't supposed to be the Yellow Ranger at first? It was actually a Latino girl? Still Yellow also proven that the show was racist, but I digress. For the pilot, there was a Latino girl instead of Trenty, So yeah, that's the first thing. Next, it was based on a Japanese show called Super Sentai. Uh, it's pretty cool. Actually, in the beginning, all the action scenes were from the Japanese show. They just filmed the kids in their regular clothes and used the footage from that. Cheap but smart, I'm not mad at it. I'm also did you know Mariza Hartigay Active Benson, Sergeant Benson, you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: She was actually supposed to be in the Power Rangers movie.
Speaker 2: She was supposed to be don't see it, Yes, but she ended up getting fired. But I bet you didn't know that. Okay, did you know the Black Ranger Walter E.
Speaker 3: Jones he had four fingers on one hand. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: You did not? I did.
Speaker 2: Did you know Tommy wasn't even supposed to be on for all those episodes and seasons? Tommy was only supposed to be in fourteen episodes, but he was such a hit that they kept him on for forever or IPJDF respect All Right, I could go.
Speaker 1: On and on and on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can go.
Speaker 1: I can go, and we can go, and I can go and I can go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, please don't even get me started on the Power Rangers curse. It's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing. Look it up very much a real thing. Did you also know the Command Center is a real place. It's like an American Jewish college. It's a real place. It's a real place.
Speaker 1: It exists.
Speaker 3: Yes, I promise, dog, don't don't question me. I know these things. You ain't got the answer, sway. I know these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also, if you love power Rangers like I do, September fourteenth and Philly is Ranger Station, Go Go Ranger Station.
Speaker 1: It's a vibe.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's like a con, but it's like a power Ranger con. So if you love power Rangers like I do, September fourteenth, it's Go Go Ranger Station in Philly. It's like a con just for power Rangers, you're gonna love it. I'm gonna be there, my Single Coup Warriors, We're all gonna be there, vibed up. It's gonna be crazy. Yeah, Me and the rest of the Singo Coul Power Rangers are going to be there. So yeah, if y'all want to link up, y'all want to see come on out.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Next Outfit says you can catch her next week at Ranger Station Philly.
Speaker 1: Y'all, she'll be ready.
Speaker 2: I told y'all, and I'm be suited up, so when y'all come up, I'm gonna have my like my uniform warrance. One fine trinny boy says the fact Tommy whooped the whole Ranger squad and play the flute for them. What's the while you work, ass, Nigga, I ain't gonna hold you. Like as an adult, I go back and look at some of those episodes, and specifically that one when Tommy whooped them nigga's ass and kicked them.
Speaker 1: Out their own sword.
Speaker 3: The worst part was.
Speaker 1: As soon as he came in, he punched the Yellow Ranger in the face.
Speaker 3: I like, if I get Friday and Yo, chill man.
Speaker 2: That's a female that will never not be funny to me. Another thing that will never not be funny to me. Another thing that's always funny to me is Tommy was playing a sword that sounded like a flute through a helmet. How to fuck the wind get through the flute? It didn't, It didn't, It fucking didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't make sense that uh power Ranger.
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: But like I was literally looking at like Grandma, you'll see these big these suits, Like I understand, yeah, yeahs because I was like, Grandma, does she keep shaking? Grandma? Yes, but I can't down.
Speaker 2: I just watch Outfice and Tommy's hands were rated e for everyone. Elis my name is how he played the food with a mask on. I used to say that as a kid. One fine Trinny Boy says Tommy had a bluetooth flute back in the day. Ah, lots of footage lost footage, media, says Pete. Why girls, we hesitant to send attachments because you're not the nigga.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's you.
Speaker 2: You haven't gained access to that level of them, all right. Uh damn, it just went too fast.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Favorite nomics as Powers stayed getting whooped, Power Ranger stay getting whoop bottom putties. No they didn't, Legacy Magic, says our Ip. Tommy Man, I agree, r I p j DF Yeah, and that could be I know, yeah, Jason David Frank Yeah, man, I don't know if I said it already, but September fourteenth, if you love Power Rangers the way I do, check out Go Go Ranger Station in Philadelphia. It's all Rangers, power kind I'm gonna be there with the Sinkoku Rangers and yeah.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fi. It's gonna be fine. Yeah, Power Ranger P. That's it all right? So, uh what do we learn today?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Larry Holbert nineteen seventy two says, did you know you're like an extra shrimp talent all?
Speaker 1: You can take all my paint away. Baby, I'm going to cause the pain. I'm taking that. I'm going calls taking that. I'm bringing the pain. Please shot please, I'll say that. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: That was uh favorite Nomic says, you're going to show your sworp play skills.
Speaker 3: No, not for this one.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Urban Force P h L. They are the guys that do and the girls who do the lightsaber choreography. Y'all give me like I'm on for two. I'm really gonna be fire. I'm really gonna be fire. I haven't decided if I'm gonna be a Sith or a Jedi, but you know, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: You think I'm gonna be a Jedi?
Speaker 2: What if I'm And this is what I think, right, I think I'm gonna be like Tommy Right, I'm gonna be a Sith at first, and then I'm gonna turn into a Jedi.
Speaker 3: You that's what you think.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well you know, I guess we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Huh out Fitz says, she's whole milk on a hot day, healthy, but gonna fuck your stomach up.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna rep this.
Speaker 1: Shut up, y'all. We We're gon We're gonna m m mmmm built mm hmmmm mmmmm.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So questions for today. Would you rather be in bird box or a quiet place?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Which?
Speaker 3: Which movie? Would you rather live?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 2: Bird box or a quiet place? A recent study ranks Philadelphia as one of the rudest cities in the United States. A lot of us are single because we're trying to maneuver, not giving our Kodie cataway to everybody. You know, when dating, If you decide I'm not the one for you, I do not have to be your fucking friend. Good luck on your journey to hell. Just because I forgive you doesn't mean I forgot all the fuck up shit you've done to me, and amnesia does not come as a side for forgiveness. Next, how can you show someone you care in a relationship, actually care? Learn what they want in a relationship and what they what makes them feel special? With something that I'm passionate, and I talk forever about power Rangers. Of course, my message is always going to be the same. Follow me on the gram as Stormy P. P e A At chocolate Chip and sip. And if you don't remember anything else, please remember Harriet Tubman used to knock babies out.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, and I've seen next week. Please