Speaker 1: Let's not mess around, okay.
Speaker 2: It so Sweet sixteen Shell Federal Credit Union for a fourth summer, giving US six thousand dollars to give out, five thousand going to the winner, two hundred and fifty dollars to each player in the final four. Can you just default your way into the final four?
Speaker 1: I imagine you could. You could, but I just don't think it's likely. Come on, good morning, good morning. I can't wait to hear your new fresh approach to this game. I cannot wait. I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: I've I swear.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, this money. I don't have a chance to win it. It's you, so listen. You're only cheating yourself if you're not practicing.
Speaker 2: Jessica, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: All right, Camille says she's been practicing. Have you been practicing?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: Let's do this, all right.
Speaker 2: These are all returning people, now returning champions in the Sweet sixteen, no more playing games. You can no longer apply to play. Here we go for a second time. Camille from It's.
Speaker 1: Are you from Campos or Seabrook?
Speaker 3: Camille, I'm from Seabrook.
Speaker 2: But my last thing, oh compos Okay, all right, So it's Seabrook in Perland.
Speaker 1: All right, Jessica from Perland, Alex. This is day seventeen.
Speaker 2: Sure is buddy, Oh boy, help by shout out your name, Camille or Jessica. When you think you know the song title and the name of the band, good luck.
Speaker 5: Oh this is hard, Camille.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 3: Ariiels System of a Down.
Speaker 1: Nailed it.
Speaker 4: God got it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I thought that was hard. I thought that was difficult. I thought that was a hard one too.
Speaker 2: Well, Bill, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I just had to sing it in my head.
Speaker 1: So Jessica, when did it click with you?
Speaker 4: Right when that guitar hit.
Speaker 2: The guitar hit, and then you said, okay, I know this, Jessica. We got to say goodbye pair Land.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of.
Speaker 4: People they oh my god, I'll have a great day.
Speaker 1: How are you even going to go to the mall anymore? Don't look at me, just don't even look her way. Come, you're in the Great eight.
Speaker 2: Now you'll be taking on either Holly from Conroe or Joe from Rosenberg. I don't remember those games, but I would go back. I would go back and listen.
Speaker 3: I've actually been a dork and I've been cataloging them.
Speaker 2: So with the song, So I mean, are you are you bold enough to say who you'd rather face?
Speaker 1: Holly or Joe?
Speaker 4: Na?
Speaker 1: She doesn't want that kind of what do you call that billboard? What do you call that bulletin bus bulletin board material? Okay, she's smart. She doesn't want to she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Want to fuel them. Okay, I believe Alvin. I believe Alvin and deer Park tomorrow on the show to me.
Speaker 1: You're in the You're in the Greade eight. Congratulations, rat so thank you guys. You're one game.
Speaker 2: You're one game away now from winning two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: I hadn't be honest, so what I've been counting them. I've been trying to market on my calendar too, so I'm not sucking word. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the Grade eight you once you make it into the final four and now you're looking at cash.
Speaker 1: So oh that's awesome. All right, these games are exciting.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I thought you played brilliantly today. Way to go,