Speaker 1: Dry eyes still feel gritty, rough, or tired. With my Bow eyes can feel IPO. My Bow for fluoro hexoloctane off Falmic Solution is the only prescription dry eye drop that directly targets the number one clouds of dry eye too much tear of aperation. My Bo mimics the way the protective outer layer of a healthy tear film fits of aporation, allowing you to keep more of your own tears. It can help the surface of the eye heel when used consistently as directed, so eyes can find relief.
Speaker 2: That's IPO.
Speaker 1: Don't use if allergic to my Bow, remove contacts before using, and wait at least thirty minutes before putting them back in. Eye redness and blurred vision may occur. For more info, talk to your eye doctor call one eight four four my bo Yeah, or visit MyBO dot com to find an eye doctor near you. What does treating dry eye differently feel like IPO?
Speaker 3: For adults with Crohn's disease or alterative kalitis symptoms, every choice matters. Trimfia offers self injection or intravenous infusion from the start. Tremphia is administered as injections under the skin or infusions through a vein every four weeks, followed by injections under the skin every four or eight weeks. If your doctor decides that you can self inject trimfia, proper training is required. Tremphia is a prescription medicine used to treat adults with moderately to severely active chrones disease and adults with moderately to severely active alterative colitis. Serious allergric reactions, increased risk of infections or lower ability to fight them, and liver problems may occur before treatment. Get checked for infections and tuberculosis. Tell your doctor if you have an infection, flu like symptoms, or need a vaccine. Explore what's possible. Ask your doctor about Tremfia today. Call one eight hundred five two six seven seven three six to learn more, or visit Tremphia radio dot com.
Speaker 4: This July fourth.
Speaker 5: It Lows get up to forty five percent off select major appliances, plus save eighty dollars on the Select Charbroil Performance Series gas grill now two hundred and ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 4: Our best lineup is here.
Speaker 6: It Lows Lows We.
Speaker 5: Help you save ballot through seven eight while supplies. Last selection varies by location seelows dot com.
Speaker 7: For more details, visit your nearby Lows on Second Avenue in Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 6: This is sky Jeger here with another edition of Challenge Mania. This episode is brought to you by Pantepic. That's right, visit pantemic dot com slash podcast at download Pantepic for free today, available on iOS and Android and over one hundred languages.
Speaker 4: But you didn't come from me.
Speaker 6: You came for d So on the line right now, I call him Braya Masterio Junior, Mister Derek Kazinski.
Speaker 4: What's up, dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know I've been working on my frog splash.
Speaker 2: If that was what you were alluding to, no, I.
Speaker 6: Was alluding to the fact that next Saturday, on September twenty second, we are at the Brea improv in Brea, California, that's less than an hour from Central Los Angeles, ladies and gentlemen, for Challenge Mania Live West Coast.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: All year, the West Coast has been begging for us to come and give them a little taste of what we brought in New York City in June, and we are finally making it happen next week. It's less than two weeks away. It's about a week away at this point. Challenge many live brea improv. Should I roll down the roster real quickly? Who's going to be joining us? I just got done texting with Frank Sweeney. We were hoping to make it happen. Frank's not going to be able to roll through, but we were hoping to make that happen as a last minute surprise. But there will be other surprises in the house. Not going to tell you who, but we have a ton of people who are requesting for some comps.
Speaker 4: But here's who's on the.
Speaker 6: Bil dy all right, we've got legends, straight up legends, the Gauntlet Queen Sarah Grayson, who's joining us on the podcast real soon.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: And if you don't know who the Gauntlet Queen Sarah Grayson is, I'm not gonna fault you because she hasn't been on the show for a while. She was only on one season to challenge the Gauntlet, but she still to this day is tied for the record of the most elimination wins in a season on The Gauntlet. That's why they called her the Gauntlet Queen. She hasn't been on the show in a decade and a half, but she will be in the house next week in Brea. Speaking of Ogeez, you can't come to La. You can't come to SoCal without having who on the bill? Who am I talking about? Whose name am I about to drop right now? Playing shooting hoops with Jalia White on the weekends?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the guy that isn't wearing an afro but should should be wearing an afro.
Speaker 4: Cyrus Yarborough is going to be in the house.
Speaker 6: You want to hear some uncensored stories unfit for this podcast? I bet you he will have a few, and then joining us for the entire show are going to be the two ladies of brain Candy, who I'll admit when they came on our show earlier in the year, I don't know we were ready for. At the end of the podcast, Susie Meister said, Hey, we have the tea. You guys have any t Guys with any tea, Guys have any questions? And I didn't even know what to say. I didn't even expect that. Now I'm ready to go. This will be uncensored, untaped, unfit for iTunes.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: Susie Meister and Sarah Rice will be on stage with us for the whole show, going balls to the wall, saying whatever they want. We're ten minutes from Johnny Banana's house. Who knows what Sarah Rice is gonna say. They will be there. And in addition to them, we've got one of the hottest young competitors on the challenge. That's right, the guys so hot they decided to replace old Derek No Offense d with new Derek.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: Derrick Henry on d Rock fifteen is going to be in the house representing the new School. Dereck Henry will be in the house from two seasons already, the one from Dirty thirty, from Final Reckoning. All right, he went home last week, but he will be in the house and then last but not least, the standout of not one, but.
Speaker 4: Two seasons of Champs versus Stars Champs versus Pros. That's right. You know you think about her every time a GPS tells you to turn left.
Speaker 6: Louise Hazel will be in the house, and I promise you we will put her on the spot. We will see whether she is any closer doing a full season of the Challenge. We have generations on Generations on generations in the house next week in Brea, California. How pumped are you to settle in with those folks and meet some Challenge maniacs without roster of all stars.
Speaker 2: D Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 8: It's like, what I love about this is if I referenced it earlier this week as to u a Ted talk if you will, because and we and we say generations on generations on generations, and you know.
Speaker 9: Before Reality TV it was what it is now. You know, we had like you know, Susie Susie in the in the r V and Cyrus in the Real World House, and and then and you got Sarah Grayce who just did one season but still has one of the most memorable moments in Bill Simmons mind you know so, and all the way through to know you mentioned Louise Hazel and and Derek Dereck Henry who has taken my spot on the show. Is the new Derek as like this new generation of champs versus stars, and like are you the one x on the beach to get into the challenge? You know, so, like everyone comes from all these like different rare Walks of Life, and even Sarah Writs, who arguably has one of is part of one of the biggest moments in Challenge history with Johnny Bananas.
Speaker 2: And we're going to be a couple of minutes. Well, I really don't know where he lives.
Speaker 8: You guys are saying it's it's pretty close to it from where his actual home is. So I just think the stories, the way we're going to present this at a comedy club, in probably some dark comedy fashion, all in one place, it's it's going to be a monumental moment in itself because you just don't have these types of characters with this type of this much history in one show, after thirty three seasons, in one place at one time, doing it the way we do Challenge Many Lifestyle.
Speaker 6: Now you mentioned Bill Simmons, We are coming to Bill Simmons territory, Ringer Territory. Now, we don't have a lot of tickets left, but if Bill Simmons or the Ringer staff hits us up for some comps, I think we can make it happen. Let Bill Simmons know on Twitter that the Challenge is coming in his backyard, because you guys all know he's a huge fan of the show, the Ringer.
Speaker 4: They're all huge fans of the Challenge.
Speaker 6: They had a Challenge episode and I think their top fifty or sixty TV episodes, and they did a top hundred TV episodes of the last eighteen years, and they had the Johnny and Sarah finale of Rivals on there. So maybe if Bill knows, maybe I know it's a Saturday's college football going on, but maybe Bill comes down, he sends some of the staff to cover it, because I think they would get a kick out of it.
Speaker 4: So let those people know.
Speaker 6: If any of you guys are Ringer fans or Ringer readers on Twitter, and guys, speaking of tickets, there's only a few left. Go to Challenge Mania dot Live for tickets if you live in Los Angeles, Southern California, the OC, if you live in San Diego, you want to make a day out of it. We're starting to meet and greet at four pm. Let me just let you guys know how this day is going to work. Four pm. If you have a VIP meet and greet ticket and there's a couple left, what that entitles you to is you get some Challenge Mania swag you get some pins, you get some stickers, you get some magnets, you get all that good stuff. You get a eleven x fourteen limited edition Challenge Mania poster. These things are sick. They're specific to the event. I don't know if you guys have seen him. You can see it on Instagram. He's at Derek MTV. I'm Matt Scott of Jaeger. We have it on Twitter as well, at shot of Yeager. He's at Derek MTV. It looks like a comic book. You got me and d cruising down to pch. We got Susie and Sarah in the backseat. We got a couple of oscars next to us. You got the Challenge Mania Walk of Fame on the sidewalk. You can see Mark Long's name is there. You got the Challenge Mania Hollywood sign in the background. These things are awesome. D and I sign every single one of them. Everyone who gets the VIP Mean Greek gets one of those. You get to hang out for an extra ninety minutes with me and d and Susie and Sarah and Luise and Sarah and Derek and Derek and Cyrus, the whole gang.
Speaker 4: Take pictures.
Speaker 6: Ask extra questions, have a drink, whatever you want to do, and you guys are the first one seeded the best seats in the house. It's an awesome exper Those tickets are going fast. There's only a couple left. That's for the VIP meet and greet for those of you guys not interested in that or those of you guys who are not able to get those ones.
Speaker 4: Those sell out.
Speaker 6: We have general emission tickets, which means show only, but we are doing a two hour stage show. It is interactive. Come with your questions in hand. If you send the same damn question to Challenge Mania every week and we never answer it, guess what this isn't the Internet. If I come out there in the audience that I have the mic and I say what's your name? And you say Steve from Brea, California, I say, Steve, what's your question? And you asked this question that you've always wanted to know, we can't censor it all right, So you guys are a part of the show just as much as we are, just as much as the Brain Candy girls are, just as much as everybody on that day. As we just mentioned our So it's a ninety minute show. We're gonna interview everybody. We're gonna have a blast. We're gonna tell some great stories, and you guys, the audience will be a part of the show. The meet and greets at four it the live show is at six and it is that the world famous Braa improv less than an hour outside of La folks, and this is on Saturday, late to mid to late after noon, four pm for the meet and greet, six pm for the stage show. Challengemania dot Live for tickets, there are still a few meet and greet tickets available and there are some GA tickets available as well. We cannot wait to see you guys next week in Southern California. You've been excited for this all year, folks. You guys have wanted it. LA has been thirsty and ready for an event. We are excited to finally bring it to you Saturday, September twenty second. Please tell all your Challenge fan friends in the area we can't wait to come hang out with you. It's going to be a blast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And so just so you guys know, it's a little bit different than you know some of these like club events that you guys see promoted every now and then with cast members there, this is a little bit more, a little bit more intimate, and you know, a little bit more, you know, I to I stuff as far as just it's a little bit more sophisticate. Like I said, it's at a comedy club.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit more.
Speaker 6: You know, you get a seat, you get some appetizers, you get to enjoy a two hour stage show. That's a guaranteed great experience. And if you do want the meet and greed, if you do want the selfias, if you do want all that good stuff, come early, come to the meet and greet, and we do all that stuff pre show as well. And if you come and hang out afterwards, we might be able to stick around for a bit too. Here's the deal. You know, you mentioned something there, and I want to touch on something. And this isn't something I'm not trying to pile on here, and we're certainly not trying to make a thing of this, but I do feel the need to touch on somebody that we've been tagged in. There's been a bunch of chatter this week, some on cast member ends, some on some disgruntled customers ends about some of the throwdown events that happened this year and a bunch of interactions with that, and people who are still waiting refunds, still waiting refunds on the tickets or the merchandise and stuff like that. I feel the need to comment just because we have been tangentially involved with those events in the past. We did previously promote them on our show. You've appeared at some of them. I appeared at one of them, and we just want to go ahead and apologize for anything anyone's going through. We have nothing to do with that. And I do go the extra mile too. When someone confuses us with the people who run those events and tag us or write to us, I try to put them in touch with the right people.
Speaker 4: And we do feel for you, guys, and we hope that.
Speaker 6: Everyone, in due time, and in due time by that I mean tomorrow, are paid back every single dollar they're owed. We just want to take this opportunity to clarify that we're not involved in that, and we do hear you, guys, and we do feel your pain, and we see you guys tagging us in the stories. And I know there's been a recent movement and a recent influx of information and a lot of people banning together and whatnot, and you know, we do wish you all the best in that we're not going to pile on. I can say this right, there's no malicious intent involved on that end. If you're tuning in now thinking that we're going to like uncover some big conspiracy and somebody's been out to take all your guys's money this whole time, that's not the deal. You know, is there incompetence in place? Sure, I think anybody you know, you don't need a magnifying glass to see that. But you know, there's no you know, I don't think there's any criminal malpractice here. I don't think there's anybody out to get any single one of you. But that being said, I really do understand that a lot of you are upset and unhappy, and you guys are making a lot of that public. You guys are banning together, and you guys are hoping to, you know, be reconciled as soon as possible, and d and I hope that that is the case for all of you.
Speaker 4: And you know, in any way we.
Speaker 6: Can help when people ask us, hey, where's my Derek signed jersey? Look, Derek got sent a bunch of jerseys, he signed him, he sent them to who we're supposed to send them to, you guys, and unfortunately some of you guys didn't get them. Whenever one of you guys reaches out to us to ask about it, we point you in what we think is the right direction, and that's sort of all we can do. So anybody who's ever ordered anything from Challenge maniat dot shop received it within seven to ten days. We haven't had one refund request. And I'm not saying that to brag. I'm just saying that because some people still to this day confuse us. You know, there's there's similarities in the branding of the Challenge Throwdowns and Challenge Mania. We get it, there's a similar I get it when someone gets confused, I don't fault them for it.
Speaker 4: But there's a little bit of education involved.
Speaker 6: So if you're listening to this and you do hear the rumblings, and obviously a lot of people are up in arms these days and this week especially, some more information has been brought to light. Like I said, there's people that are banding together for the cause. You have some cast members speaking out rightfully, So we get that you guys that are upset.
Speaker 4: We're trying to do our brand of live events.
Speaker 6: We have Challenged Mania Live in Los Angeles, BREA next Saturday, September twenty second. We're in Boston the following weekend.
Speaker 10: Honestly, honestly, honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it, things like PREP. PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more.
Speaker 11: Sponsored by Gilliad introducing Fidelity Trader Plus with customer misable tools and charts you can access across all your devices. Try our most powerful trading platform yet at Fidelity dot Com Slash Trader Plus. Investing in volse risk including risk of loss. Fideliti brokerd Services LLC Member nys E SIPC.
Speaker 12: They say everything happens for a reason, But I suspect everything happens for a reass like this commercial break. Did you need fifteen seconds away from music or fifteen seconds.
Speaker 13: To eat erases? Perhaps it's true everything happens for a.
Speaker 4: Reass twenty ninth.
Speaker 6: We're in DC on October thirteenth, and we guarantee you every single person who comes to one of our events is going to have a great time. If they have any issues, if they're not able to make it, if they feel like they didn't get their money's worth, they can contact us directly the day of the day after and we'll at least hear their case. And I'd be shocked if they were ever in any way denied a refund or didn't receive it almost instantly. So we've never had a complaint. We hope to never have any. We realize some might arise in the future. We look forward to be able to handle it. We look forward to be able to handle those in our own way. But we want to know, We want you guys all to know. We get that there's a sour taste in everyone's mouth in the industry and the scene right now. And you know again, rightfully. So we've seen this stuff out there. We feel your pain. We're choosing not to respond publicly on Twitter, respond by retweeting it or hopping on the you know, the message boards or the.
Speaker 4: Feeds and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: But we see everything you guys are saying, We see everything you guys are complaining about, We see all the evidence you guys are putting out there.
Speaker 4: We feel for you guys.
Speaker 6: We're here to serve you guys every day with this podcast, with the events we put on, with the merchandise we sell, with the experiences we try to bring you guys, and we're sorry to hear that anyone's had a sour experience with anyone involved in the challenge, seeing the live events, the merchandise, any of that stuff. So we're not gonna speak ill you know, We're not gonna, you know, wish any ill will upon anyone, or speak poorly of anyone, because you know, these.
Speaker 4: Are people we've dealt with.
Speaker 6: And this isn't us getting on a high horse or on our platform to speak negatively about anyone. Just to let you guys all know, because I know you guys have been turning to us to get our thoughts you've been including us, and we're not blind to it, and we hear all your.
Speaker 4: Thoughts and we're with you on that.
Speaker 6: And we want you, guys all to get all the money back that you that you spent unknowingly or that you spell that you spent and you think.
Speaker 4: You deserve back.
Speaker 6: So we hear you and we support all you guys. And that's all I have to say. Do you have anything else you want to say on that?
Speaker 8: No, I think you put it well, I don't, like you said, I don't think it's coming from a malicious end, but maybe in an incompetent or whatever word you want to use in place of that. So that's and like I like I said, like you said, I mean, dude, I signed a ship ton of jerseys, UH sent them back And anytime someone's hit me up or asked a question about that, you know, I've I've tried to point it in the right direction, usually gets answered pretty quickly, but it just seems like there is more.
Speaker 2: And obviously I don't.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: I just hope that you know, everyone you know can find a way to you know, figure this out and.
Speaker 2: Have on all ends, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: So uh, you know, sometimes I'm scratching my head too, you know.
Speaker 2: So, but like you said, man.
Speaker 8: We're uh, you know, we're trying to do our thing here with Challenge Mania Challenge Mania Live, and uh you know, you know, you know, people are constantly you know happy. I got a I got a video the other day of a little boy of a mom sending him, uh him opening uh a Derek shirt. You know, one of those one of those Derek shirts where you know, he was in the.
Speaker 4: Comic book shirt. I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 8: And so and like, you know, these people are still you know, people are happy.
Speaker 2: People are happy with our stuff.
Speaker 8: So you know, like like I was saying before, there's a there's between like the big Club event and the Challenge Man. You live obviously, Uh you know, we're at a comedy club and you know we're gonna be laughing our asses off the whole time, interacting and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 8: So I'm not trying to sell you know, I'm not trying to sell too much here.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, well.
Speaker 6: That's the thing, and I'll and I'll be honest with That's why I think there's a bit of a conflict. It's a lane Shouts to Elaine, who posted the adorable video of her little min maniac with the shirt, and shouts to Kendel Shepard by the way, rocking a Shane shirt in her post as well.
Speaker 4: Here's the deal, we're doing something similar.
Speaker 6: We're we are selling our merchandise on the Challenge Mania Dots shop. We get that some of you guys have had negative experience with other people's merchandise. Therefore, I'm not going to go out here and bash other people's merchandise experience with other people because you know, I never got why when I'm watching a Pepsi commercial they're allowed to say fuck coke, you know, and even if coke really does suck, you know, I don't. It's one of those things where I just don't think that's fair.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's fair.
Speaker 6: We have a live event next Saturday, and we hope you guys all come to that. But we hope you come to that because you want to be at our event. We're not going to come and pile on and talk about bad experiences people had at other events or bad experiences people have had by not getting their money back for events that were canceled. Okay, We're gonna try our hardest never to have an event canceled. But that's because we don't want to let you guys down. We're not in any anyway, shape or form trying to throw stones. And that's why when you guys tag us and you guys invite us into the message boards and stuff like that, we're just not going to get involved because it looks like we have too much of a vested interest here, even though never have we ever saw ourselves as competitions of that movement over there. And there was nothing I wanted more than to be able to work in tandem and be able to do our Challenge Mania events along with other events and have these weekends be big blowout weekends that have throwdowns and parties and challenge Manias during the day and all that good stuff in escape rooms. And I loved a lot of it, and I love the idea being able to work with them, host those parties, do our events during the day. So no, there's not a bone in my body, there's not a hair on my arm that wished, you know, failure upon that venture. And thus I'm not going to speak negatively about it, even though you guys are putting a lot of stuff out there. You're showing it to us. And it's not that I'm pretending I don't see it. I see all of it. I just think it's a conflict of interest. And you know, we feel for you guys. We wish you the best. We hope that you guys are you know, all your issues are remedied. We'll try to help in any way we can. But like I said, our hands are tie because we are not directly involved. You know, we can send you to the right people to talk to, but that's all we.
Speaker 4: Can really do.
Speaker 8: We're trying to say, challenge we need live is very different than you know, these very large, you know throwdouts.
Speaker 6: All right, let's move on to our guests today. We have miss Ashley Mitchell on the show with us. We had Hunter on a while back. Obviously he was her partner. We got his side of a lot of this stuff, and now we're gonna get Ashley's side. And since we last had Ashley on the show, she's one of our most well received guests. The first time we had her on, she had her adorable pig on with her. We're going to find out an update on him, and now he's doing but she was on Champs Versus Stars. She had a nice blow up over there when she had to switch teams. We had that Champs Versus Stars reunion and she has come head first bashing her way back onto the Final Reckoning as a mercenary hern hunter back in the game, and she has come in guns of blazing. So we have a lot to talk to Ashley about. This is a great episode brought to you by Pantepic. Make sure you go to pan tepic dot com slash podcast to download their great Messenger app d. You're going to be in New York City here on October the second for another one of our free viewing parties at East End Bar and Grill. These are one hundred percent free, folks. This is a thank you from Challenge Mania to you guys here in the New York City market. This is where I live, and I want to thank the greatest city in the world for supporting the Challenge. We had a ton of people in the house for the Final Reckoning premiere party.
Speaker 4: We had a bunch of people a few weeks ago, right after Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 6: I was impressed with how many people came out after a three day weekend, their last full weekend of the summer, and there were still a ton of people to hang out with me and Devin Simone and Emily Longaretta at East End Bar and Grill.
Speaker 4: Well, DKO will be in the house with me, that's right.
Speaker 6: Who knows who will show up to surprise d When you know you got Derek in the house, all the Challengers who live locally might come by to surprise him. It is Tuesday, October second, and all you have to do, like I said, one hundred percent free. We got food and drink specials, we got raffles, we got giveaways, we got trivia, we got.
Speaker 4: DKO in the house.
Speaker 6: You'll have live Challenge Mania in the house doing commentary in between the commercials during the final reckoning, which we will have the sound on for the entire episode. All you gotta do is email us Challenge Mania Podcast at gmail dot com and let us know how many folks you are bringing speaking to Eastan Bar and Grill. If you're around this weekend, they're showing the Triple G and Canelo fight. You can watch it. There no better place to watch the fight. And they're also showing the Connor McGregor fight that's October the sixth, I believe as well. And they're the best place to watch Syracuse Sports here in New York City.
Speaker 4: Yup, I'm accues Homer. That's for sure.
Speaker 6: All right, brother, let's get to Ashley Mitchell. This should be a good one. She's a fun guest.
Speaker 4: That's so you gotta.
Speaker 2: Says, Dude's dude, She's unbelievable. She's unbelievable on so many different ends. I mean, and then the first thing that comes to mind is like, Wow.
Speaker 8: You got a lot of explaining to do, girl, and man, she freaking sure does. So get ready for a doozy.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, what is that background noise?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm just like banging Nicki Minaj two thousand and six, old school.
Speaker 4: Staff, there you are, two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: Nicki Minaj is around in two thousand and six.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Derek, you're such a fucking loser and this friendship's over.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my gosh, let me make it up. Give me some time, Give me some.
Speaker 6: Time, Ashley. I know technically we haven't started the podcast yet, but we got quite a bit of backlash for the amount of f bombs dropped on our last episode by poly Kalifiori. I believe he hit about nine thousand, five and twenty eight, but who's counting? So fuck let's let d hear it. Fuck, let's you hear it about Nicki Minaj and his lack of knowledge of Nicki Minaj's catalog now before we start, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Oh, I know, he's a degenerate. He probably thinks she's just like so mainstream, but she's a genius because she went me same. She's a hip hop I heard.
Speaker 4: I heard he's a Cardi B guy. That's what I heard he would be.
Speaker 8: He there's nothing nothing that Cardi B could top from that. There's nothing that tops that season, not even Cardi B. From when you fucking you put that laid that piece of paper down on Tony's head or whoever that was.
Speaker 6: D you as well need to watch the F bombs I see, just not using it as a like or an or a transition word.
Speaker 4: That's where they really start to pile up. Saving them for like a really.
Speaker 7: Virginia you can tell us what that just say, Just.
Speaker 6: Save it for like a nice home run point you want to make. And that's just what I f and wanted to say, don't just like, you know, throw it in there four times leading up to the point.
Speaker 4: Then it takes away from all that.
Speaker 2: You know you know what that means?
Speaker 7: Well, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know yeah, you know what that makes us want to do?
Speaker 4: Scott?
Speaker 2: Uh right when right when we start, it's just gonna be like fuck, fuck fu thok thok the fuck.
Speaker 6: Some people like to listen to this in their car with their kids. Some of them like to listen to it. Uh maybe while they're cleaning their house or something like that, while you know, friends and family might be around.
Speaker 4: So let's try to keep it to like six or less. How's that?
Speaker 7: Oh? Wow, mature wow wow?
Speaker 4: All right, you guys can hear the F bombs ringing in the air. You know that.
Speaker 6: That's Ashley Mitchell's music.
Speaker 4: Back on the show.
Speaker 6: She's one of our most popular guests. We have her back to discuss her time on Champs Versus Stars, which took place in its entirety since her last appearance here with her lovely Pig, and we have seen her come in guns of blazon on the final Reckoning with her partner Hunter Ashley.
Speaker 4: What's up? How are you hey?
Speaker 7: Man? I'm doing pretty good. I've been waiting for y'all. You kind of blew me off. I felt like a date that showed up thirty minutes, like y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, blew you off.
Speaker 4: No way, no way.
Speaker 8: Want to know what's some funny, what's what's really fun I got some sea information. We were actually we actually did a podcast. The last podcast we did was I think pretty close to you taking off to be a mercenary. And it was still kind of you know, I think you were, you know, kind of like up in the air whether and.
Speaker 7: I held that secret from y'all, like that secret, keep.
Speaker 2: No secret for me. You can't keep no secrets from me. Yeah you did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you're right. You actually did bounce and then I and then I knew, you know, So we don't want we don't get into too much of that behind the scenes, inside scoop stuff.
Speaker 2: But that's just a little bit. It's a little bit.
Speaker 8: So when you left, you know, or when when when when you didn't respond to my text message, uh, by the.
Speaker 7: Way a way to Africa And I saw your text message actually, but I just didn't.
Speaker 6: Okay, idea putting somebody on the podcast two days before they go dark for a month. I mean like talk about like bad planning on our part. We're like looking for a freaking retweet here. Everybody loved your episode and like, you know, oh my god, Ashley, you were so great, Oh my god, we love your pig. And she's just like cold shouldering everyone on social don't.
Speaker 7: Worry I in my real life and on Twitter, so don't take it personally.
Speaker 2: Yeahsh it was good. No, she was killing it.
Speaker 8: She was killing We got her on the podcast right before she disappeared, so that's great.
Speaker 2: But now she's here, she's on the.
Speaker 10: She's honestly, honestly, honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it, things like PREP. PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more.
Speaker 11: Sponsored by Gilliad introducing Fidelity Trader Plus with customizable tools and charts you can access across all your try our most powerful trading platform yet at Fidelity dot Com. Slash Trader flus investing in volts risk, including risk of loss. Fidelity Broker Services LLC member n y s E sipc.
Speaker 12: It said everything happens for a reason, but maybe everything happens for REases. Take noise canceling headphones. Do they block hearing to heighten taste? That sound seems to show everything happens for reass.
Speaker 8: Back on the podcast, she's back as a mercenary and she's making some noise.
Speaker 2: Scott, She's making a lot of noise, Ashley.
Speaker 8: I get in a lot of trouble for not staying in sequence. So I'm gonna let the questions go back to Scott and I'm gonna stop right there.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome Ashley to Okay.
Speaker 7: Love you babe. Okay, that's guy, Scott.
Speaker 2: So come on, Scott.
Speaker 6: So last time you were on the show, you know you went to obviously to go film the final reckoning, but we were blessed with this great Ashley Mitchell performance. So when I say performance, I mean your social game was on fleek.
Speaker 4: On Champs Versus.
Speaker 6: Stars, you have this great meltdown that I think continues to ring in our ears to this day. But we but you know, as much as I wanted to have you on sort of you know, middle of the summer to talk about it, what they did was when they advertised the Final Reckoning.
Speaker 4: Even in that.
Speaker 6: First trailer, they showed us that you and Hunter were coming, and they showed us that the mercenaries were coming.
Speaker 4: We just didn't know when.
Speaker 6: So I was kind of like, all right, let's save Ashley for when we can talk about both of these things. I didn't know whether you guys were gonna lose. I didn't know whether you guys were going to be invited into the house. I didn't know anything. I was just like, I don't want to have around and just talk about Chans Versus Stars when we know we have Final Reckoning in the rear, you know, in the future as well. So now that both are out there, let's get let's get Chance versus Stars.
Speaker 4: Out of the way, because we did get some questions about that.
Speaker 6: And then chronologically we'll move into Final Reckoning, where you're just like, I mean, you came in guns of blayhead.
Speaker 4: You came in head first, literally.
Speaker 6: But we'll get to that Champs versus Stars, so explain, because your reaction on Champs Versus Stars to getting swapped from team to team was a little bit disproportionate. I feel like you were kind of, you know, wound up on Mells.
Speaker 7: No, okay, like you just said, I'm sorry, Like you just said, I was socially running that whole game. I'm not talking on the Red team. I'm talking to Blue team, the Red team. Whenever that first guy what was his name, that football player anything, Foster h I orchestrated him getting out, and then the Red team like Rook Coogan and she's still one of my good friends. Like that girl is just an amazing human. I had like we were running the show on the Red team, and honestly I was kind of running the Blue team a little bit. Like what's his name? The data j Lo. I'm sorry, Oh yeah, the Ghost. Okay, so that guy, the Ghost, he the very third day of us filming, he knocked on my bedroom door and he was like, I would like to talk to you, and I'm like, I'm sorry, this is not a star's room. This is a cam's room. He's like, no, I know, and he goes, I think you got the biggest balls of anyone on this show. Bloody dotty Dottie Doll and pretty much sucking my huh. You know, if I would have let it happen, he was just kissing my ass all over the place, and so then I thought he was my friend. So when he voted me in, that's why I had that mental breakdown. I was like, that was just so mind blowing to me because I aligned myself with actual friends, and the way that he came through my room, kissed my butt and then did that to me, I was honestly, I was mind blown. I mean I've never been backstabbed that way before.
Speaker 6: We really enjoyed this season the Chances Versus Stars, and this is from a couple of guys who admittedly so were a little bit underwhelmed by the first and second iterations of the series, and what we likened it to was the fact that you know, the Stars kind of up the game this season and they actually were playing I challenged like social game. So yeah, so talk about that, I mean, you're talking about him knocking on your door and kissing your butt a little bit, but.
Speaker 4: Then turning on you.
Speaker 6: I mean that sounds like something a lavender lady would do or something a young buck would do. So were you guys just not prepared for them to come in swinging or what? Scott?
Speaker 7: First of all, watch yourself. At ls are never fake in the typs or never faked anybody. We will cut your throat and not care about it. But we're not going to tell you we're friends and then cut your throat. We're gonna say we hate you, you fuck your horse, but we're not gonna say we're best friends and then I hate you. We're not going to do that.
Speaker 6: Well, someone, someone did write an article in People magazine this week that you were very nice to her, and then you may or may not have. You didn't cut her throat per se, but you did something that emotionally felt like that, just to play devil's advocate.
Speaker 8: Hey, stay in chroniccological order, Scott ain't not there. Yeah, I take it easy, bro, take it easy.
Speaker 6: There's a few und stands out there listening to this that are like.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, okay, So what he did was off camera, Sorry guys, Sorry, So why he did was off camera, and that's why I took it personally. It wasn't like there was a camera there. He knocked them out of the door and talked to me game wise. Now, he came to my door as a friend, asked me about the game, he saw the past, what happened with Teo. He was talking about me, and you know, they're talking to me about my dad. So that's why I took it more personally. There wasn't a camera there. This wasn't something that was game. This was he was personally, you know, invited me to hang out with him and his friends. So when he traded me for Toy, I knew what the deal was. Deal was that on his team, the Scars were running the show and they were trying to get rid of Toy even though they loved Toy right, Him and Tory were best friends, and I knew that, which is fine, But so then when he traded me for Toy, I realized I was the one they wanted to get out. Why not Kayla? Why me? I mean I left Kayla. Kayla is one of my best girlfriends. But why did they want to target me? And that's what made me so butt hurt. Because I was like, Joe, you're coming for me because I have the most money right now for my charity. And I think that's effed up because they know, especially the LEAs Knude just six months before I filmed that show, when my dad passed away while I was filming the show. So yes, I wanted to win because not too long you go to my dad. That's why while I was filming that show and he was sick, he told me I would never want you to like stay there, you know what I mean, Like, that's stupid. So that's the reason I got but hurt about it because I was honestly personally hurt person So.
Speaker 2: Did you think that did you?
Speaker 8: From like if I'm picking or I'm pulling Ashley onto my team, I'm picking her so she can.
Speaker 2: Help me win. You thought they were picking you to sort of Oh my.
Speaker 7: Derek, that's not what they were doing though. There the Blue team, because the Blue team they know they had to pick someone to go against the red team. It's not Blue team going against Blue team or Red team going against the red team. If that was the factor, then yes, that would make sense. But no, they want to put the again challenger against the Star because they knew if they brought a store over, then the Challengers would have the numbers, and those idiots were gonna go home like the Red Team did. Like I did, I convinced the Blue Team to send their own people home because they're done. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: So you mentioned Casper.
Speaker 6: Casper impressed us, but he was working hand in hand with another star on that end, one that had a little bit of experience playing in the game by the name of Louise Hazel, who just so happens to be one of our guests next weekend in Southern California Challenge Mania Live. If anybody wants tickets, Challenge Mania dot Live for tickets. What'd you think of Louise playing that that rockstar type game on Champs.
Speaker 7: Honestly, Scott, I'm gonna be honest with you. I fucking oh okay, Scott, I want to be honest with you. I freaking hated it, but I do respect it. Like at the reunion, me and that girl had a long talk and we do relate on a lot of things, and we just had the same game and she beat me, and I'm adult enough to admit I was super butt hurt because she was beating me at my own game, and especially the part of the game I'm good at. I'm good at socializing, I'm good at the alliances. And when her alliance had the one up of my alliance, I had to admit I was hurt. But I'm a crybaby. Y'all all know that you see her.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 7: I'm not someone who hides my flaw too much. I cried too much and I do a lot of things too much. But yeah, no, she's good. If she ever gets one of the challenge on the real Challenge one day, people better watch out. They better hope I'm one of the challenge that Louise gets on, because I'm the only person who might be able to get an alliance to get her out. Because Olympic gold medalist I mean or Olympic whatever, she is like eight times one of the most amazing girls in the Olympics ever. They need a girl that can call it tick better than her.
Speaker 6: She Well, we got a question from NYC Gypsy who says has actually made amends with Louise, sounds like you have, and then how would you feel about being partnered with Louise on a challenge similar to vendettas or the final reckoning in the future.
Speaker 7: Are you serious? If I was partners with Louise, I would die of happiness, Like I would already be spinning my check before I got to the challenge because that girl, Nah, she's terrified. I don't know if you guys remember the very first Chance for Stars was Chance first Pros and the very first Challenge. I was the captain and Louise was the captain. And then I come out like, hey, guys, I'm Ashley, a little cheerleader, annoying, and then here comes Louise, British and terrifying as hell, like I'm Louise, I'm the captain. I literally was like, okay, well, just shit my pants a little bit, That's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: My whole thing with her is like, now, once I decided that my GPS sounds like her, Now, anytime I'm like I have ways on, I just pretend it's Louise.
Speaker 4: Well, we're gonna ask.
Speaker 6: Her next week in LA We're gonna put her on the spot, because that was the number one question coming out of Champs versus Stars this season was a could any of these folks transition into a full on challenge season. But B and what everyone really want to know is what or could Louise because she's the returning star on that end. She did Champs Versus Pro, she came back for Champs Versus Stars.
Speaker 4: She's got this podcast.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna interrupt you, and I'm gonna tell you something about Louise.
Speaker 6: Mm hm.
Speaker 7: She is. She grew up in the Olympics. Okay, she is very so focused, she's very classy human. Okay, I'm even my enemies. I will talk good about I'll tell you a lot of good things about Car as well. But with Louise, I feel like she would get in that house. But we're all degenerous and sometimes we drink too much and the best friends fight with each other and they wake up the next morning at everything's a Okay. I feel like Louise is. I hate to say this, but I feel like Louise is too good for that, and I think when she gets there, she's going to be overwhelmed about just how insane we actually are.
Speaker 6: Well, I know you don't. I know you don't solely mean this, and you mean obviously the debauchery and the fighting as well. But we had her on the podcast, and we asked whether more hookups go down in a Challenge house or in the Olympic Village, and she was like, no question. In the Olympic Village tenfold, give me.
Speaker 7: The Olympic Village. Best friends don't get drunk and call each other butt heads or the worst word, you know what I mean. Like I remember in Africa and season thirty two, the Lavender Lady is getting this big fight. We're all cussing at each other and asking Davon and Jose in the corner are just literally like getting off on it, thinking we're going to vote each other in the next day. And we wake up best friends, we're like, oh, I love you, Sorry about last night, Arry, I called you an asshole and that your fakeus is actually think you're amazing. Yeah, it's just that's the way the challengers are. Like we make mistakes and we forget each other because we realize we're all kind of jack but jack acid and we understand it. I don't know, we all get each other. And I'm not sure she would be there, Like I don't know if she would get it. I don't know if Louise would get how much of assholes we all are.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: You might be right.
Speaker 6: You might be right.
Speaker 2: She may get a little taste of that in LA next week. But you know, isn't it funny?
Speaker 8: How like you know, the whole Vendetta's theme comes down to, you know, people actually being like.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 8: That'd be awesome if he or she was my partner, or like, oh, Tony, but I don't think that.
Speaker 7: I never think that actually happens. I know a lot of people have to say, oh, you're starting to fight because you want to be her Vendetta, like Marie and Kara like, oh, the only reason Marie Tara is because she wants to be her Vendetta. No, I can tell you one thing, and Derek, you can agree with me about our show. When you f and hate some you think that this is not fake. This is not for TV. This is for a freaking million dollars. This is serious.
Speaker 6: There's definitely people listening to this right now, though, Ashley. They're saying, but wait. On the last episode of Challenge Mania, you did you and I quote said if they do ecstasies, not better be with Hunter and guess what this is an ecstasiason.
Speaker 4: But you are, in fact with Hunter, so.
Speaker 6: Clearly honestly, honestly.
Speaker 10: Honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it, things like PREP. PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more. Sponsored by gilliad.
Speaker 1: Hey, Fidelity, what's it cost to invest with the Fidelity app?
Speaker 14: Start with as little as one dollar with no account fees for trade commissions on US stocks and ETFs.
Speaker 13: That's music to my ears.
Speaker 14: I can only talk.
Speaker 15: Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. Zero count fees applied retail brokeers account only. Zero dollar comission does not apply to customers designated by Fidelity as a professional equity trader, a limited number of btfs, or subject to a service f of one hundred dollars. See details of Fidelity dot Com, SLAS Commissions, Fadelity brokerde Services LLC Member nys C, SIPC.
Speaker 12: They say everything happens for a reason, But I suspect everything happens for a REases like this commercial break. Did you need fifteen seconds away from music or fifteen seconds.
Speaker 13: To eat erases? Perhaps it's true everything happens.
Speaker 7: For a reass Scott Stutt, Scott, let me let me teach you, honey about the Ashley Whites. First of all, when I went to an Invasion, I told everyone that I was going to win that season. When I found out this season was in Africa, I started bawling my ass off, crying because I was the alternate. So it's like when I found out it was an African and all the lavender ladies there, I was super upset. So believe me, don't worry. I know what I say, and what I say comes true. I'm a freaking witch.
Speaker 8: Yeah, look, I hear what you're saying. I hear what you're saying about, like, you know, fighting and then getting along the next day. Now you got all these lavender ladies and young bucks and people that you're friends with and stuff like that. I know that that's cool now, But how about in a couple of weeks when you guys got to turn on each other?
Speaker 2: That's that's what I'm interested.
Speaker 7: Hey, Hey, Derek, Hey Derek. How many challenges have you done? Uh? Ten? Okay? Okay? And your alliance? You've had a lot of alliances, right, I have? Okay, So you have like four or five people in your alliance or four or five teams? Should I say? Right? How many freaking times has four teams of your alliance made it to the top four freaking Never there's no freaking reality TV show, let it be a Survivor Big Brother freaking the challenge that all four people make it not because they turn to each other, because at one point, the other freaking alliance is going to win. So as long as y'all stick together, there's no there's no point that you're all gonna have to turn each other. It's never happened to LLS and never building up into LLS or The Tybs or in any other reality TV show that you watch. There's no way that an alliance of four or five people are gonna have to turn each other because if they run the game that much, that's not a fun show. To watch and no one wants to see it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but only only but usually only three or four make it to the end.
Speaker 2: So like right now now, I've.
Speaker 7: Never seen three people in an alliance make it to the final. Show me that freaking season where three people of the same alliance has made it to a final, and I will be flabbergasset.
Speaker 6: Well not since they've changed the format, but I think The Island right would be one of those d right Yeah yeah, but that was before it became this kind of this different type of format.
Speaker 2: I don't I'm just saying. I'm just saying, at some.
Speaker 7: Point I was allowed to watch MTV.
Speaker 8: Yes, you know, you know this is this is what I'm but this is what I'm gonna say. But listen, this is what I'm gonna say, especially with the secret cameras around now and in the Redemption House, with people getting to see that ship, is that you guys are gonna hear you, you like even you're gonna hear people from your alliance saying something negative about you. You are trying to get you out of the game, because it's just what's gonna happen. They're gonna have to at least in idea.
Speaker 7: You're so Roman everyway. The fucking Livender Ladies have never gone against each other. We're not the Dolphins. And if people a lot of people ask this, our Lavender Ladies friends with dolphins. Yes, the el Elk love the Dolphins, which are cam uh Marie and Sylvia. Sylvia is the connection there? So yeah, we love that. But never will we turn it to never, never ask fore to God. We will put our own blood. Quote me on this, we will put our own blood on the line before we put each other into elimination.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're gonna get to the ls, We'll get to the cool J's, We'll get to everybody.
Speaker 4: But do we want to put a bow on the champs versus Stars? You have anything else to say from that season?
Speaker 6: Like I said, your exit was somewhat, you know, unceremonious. You did have a fun finale, I mean reunion there, But I mean was it overall a good experience for you?
Speaker 4: Did you enjoy meeting the celebs that you got to play with this time around.
Speaker 6: I know it's tough not being able to take home the prize for your charity.
Speaker 4: You did get to make some I.
Speaker 7: Have a lot of regrets from chance. I mean, the way I acted, I'm just so passionate and like when it comes to losing, y'all don't understand like how much it really hurts me, Like I die on the inside when i'll lose, Like you can watch that in my first season Challenge twenty eight, I regret the way I acted and treated people of the reunion. I was blackout drunk and I didn't even sound like myself. But yeah, no, that that season was fun. I'm very glad I got some mat Broock Cogan. I regret the way I acted, but I can't say I would act different again just because I hate freaking losing. I'm just as I'm a sore sport and I can up to it.
Speaker 8: And at any point while you were saying that just now, did you actually tear up a little bit?
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, I don't like to treat people. I don't like to make anyone feel bad. And honestly, I really like Louise and Casper school and stuff. And I mean, I'm tearing up a little bit, but not because I don't. I don't know why I don't like, I don't like to act like that, but I just I know that I can't stop it because that's how much I care, Like I care a lot about winning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you just settled a lot of bets by admitting that you were blackout drunk on that reunion special. I think quite a few people at home probably had a feeling that not just you, but some of you guys up there were because that was a weird reunion going.
Speaker 7: Oh, y'all want to know me? Kayla and Shane barely slept like we were out at the gate bars.
Speaker 4: Until Shane had a look to him.
Speaker 6: I know he did something with his hair as well that night, but like also just he had.
Speaker 7: An overall fog to him, his eyebrows green, like's idiot.
Speaker 4: That was the most normal looking thing about him that night.
Speaker 6: He looked like he had a fog over him, like I honestly, it's funny. If you ever, I would highly recommend if anyone's a brain candy patron, go and watch them watching that finale because they are just so confused at all of you, but like specifically Shane, him and.
Speaker 4: I think Cete even was.
Speaker 6: A little bit, you know, like it just like there was a lot of people walking out. I think Kayla walked out and honestly, I was just I came out of that thing saying, you know, this is a great reunion.
Speaker 4: This is very fun, but I wish they would have filled them the night before.
Speaker 7: No, well, i'm gonna tell you what happens. This is I'm gonna tell you what happens. And the els the Lavender Ladies have been talking about the reunion the season. I'm like, because what happens is all their challenges. We get together and we don't have cameras and we can do whatever we want. We can drink wine that's not fucking blue, we can drink normal color, you know. We can just have fun and people aren't videotaping it. And he gets out of hand every time. We have the best time together. Even enemies on the challenge, we are best friends in real life. Like it's crazy because it's like, you know what I'm going through, I know what you're going through. And we have a good time. And then the next day they make us wake up at nine am and go to a reunion and we're all this when we were dead. I think I've vomited like four times that day. It was horrible. And then I decided to wear an outfit that like pretty much shows off my whole body and I look like I'm a nine month pregnant lady. It was horrible. Like every decision I made that weekend was bad.
Speaker 8: So yeah, so like and I almost feel like at the and I almost feel like at the reunions, like everyone should have like like their own amount of alcohol, you know what I mean. Like it's weird you can't give everyone booze at the runs because some people overdo it.
Speaker 7: But dere Derek, they would not give us any alcohol at all, not one beer, not nothing. And we're all so hung over, We're literally praying to the tulet bowl and they won't give us any alcohol. I'm like, I literally told somebody, I was like, if you don't give me a beer, I'm not gonna get on stage. And I have someone like message me, like you can't say that, you'll be in trouble. I'm like, Okay, obviously I was kidding, and I'm sorry the girl thought I was being serious, but I'm not gonna go on stage without a beer, So bring that beer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so and and and that's because I was at the Vendettas reunion and that's what it was too. It was like, no, nothing. It's like everyone went out the night before. We all kind of like, you know, we have this reunion, you know, the night before and.
Speaker 2: We all see each other.
Speaker 9: I'm like, I'm so excited, and.
Speaker 8: So I feel like the only way to level out everybody having to wake up at seven in the morning is to give them a little bit of booze. But but for some people, even a little bit of booze is too much booze, and they ruin the fucking show because they can't, you know, they can't handle their alcohol.
Speaker 2: So it ruins it for everyone else. And now you've got to sit through.
Speaker 7: Give me over, Derek. I'm sitting right here.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: More with Ashley Mitchell in a minute, But I just want to take a quick break to tell you guys about Pantepic. They're found us want to recalibrate how we communicate within an Internet connected world. Mobile devices have become the standard of how we communicate with one another. They seek to promote community interaction by building a messenger that's equipped with fundamental features to complement life rather than overrun it. Pantepic removes the distractions of filters, news feeds, and advertisements Pantepic is a free mobile messenger that facilitates communication without distraction. Pantemic is accessible for all and does not require an SMS plan. It's free, and it's available in over one hundred languages. Map based messaging and media sharing allows us to stay connected with friends within our community, as well as communicate with friends and families internationally. Scheduled messaging allows us to stay organized and preemptively send messages while they're fresh on your mind. I love that destruct messaging as another labor destruct messaging as another layer of privacy, with the ability to set a time limit for messages to appear in the receiver's message log. Visit pantemic dot com slash podcast that download Pantepic for free today, available on iOS and Android in over one hundred languages. They want the Pantemic community to be involved in the process of improving their apps, so get involved in leave a review or contact them on social media. Once again, it is Pantepic and we are happy to have them as a partner of challenge Mania.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get back to Ashley Mitchell before she gets too carried away here.
Speaker 6: So you guys originally just thought you were going as alternates.
Speaker 7: Right, No, no, no, you always knew.
Speaker 4: You always knew that you were going in as mercenaries.
Speaker 7: No, honey, I didn't know all they called me. Okay, So the people went to Africa, and I found out that all my friends Latin I was an alternate, and I'm going to tell you I was. I was not myself. I was depressed. I was breaking like we do on our days off and the challenge, but like, I was so sad because I knew, if I get to Africa, I'm going to do very frickin' wale. And I was so sad. And then I think it was like a week and a half later, they're like, you have four days, pack your bags, You're going to Africa. I was like, what the fuck. I hadn't been training. I'd been treating my body and myself and my mind horribly because I was just so sad because I really thought that if I get there, I think I can do really well. I really do. This was my heart. I know my heart, and my heart thinks, just like on the chance first pros this season that Leli's screwed me in the butthole.
Speaker 6: So well, you know what's interesting about what you said, because people are complaining about the unfair advantage that mercenaries have by being able to come in late. But what you just said is interesting because you know, people, I think kind of have this glamorous depiction of mercenaries just sitting there weighing a pounds and getting to train in a gym and getting ready and then getting to come in on fresh legs. But hearing that you guys kind of got blindsided with the call. It's not really that much more of an advantage.
Speaker 7: Oh honey, I had four days to pack my bags and leave. I was literally flapper gasses. I had, you remember I just talked with y'all. I had my pig at the time. That pig is still on a farm. But don't worry, he's safe. He's gonna come home with me. But like I have to do everything. I had to pay like three months rent just in case. Like people don't understand what it takes to go on a challenge. You don't just get they pick up and leave. You have your bills, your media, your family, your friends, like and you can't tell anyone. So it's it's very four days notice is honestly unfair.
Speaker 4: It's unfair well, what did you do with your pig?
Speaker 6: David wants to know who watches your pig when you're doing challenges and do you get to FaceTime him when you get your five minute FaceTime slash ten minute calls?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you guys, Hamlet tasted so goodie. It was the best bacon I'd ever had in my life.
Speaker 4: You ate Hamlet, get in get it?
Speaker 7: No, No, he's under rest, you farm, but he's not a rescue animal. I've actually donated a lot of money to this recipe farm. The lady's amazing, and she has a bunch of pigs and e news and goats and hamlets living in his best day in life. And I'll get him back. I'll be getting a bigger place soon. I live in this tiny little apartment in this big while with throwing up fast. Yeah, my sister moved in with me, so we'll be splitting rent now. So we're gonna move into a bigger place and take the little frickin' brat. He's just like me and my sister. He's so spoiled and evil.
Speaker 10: Honestly, honestly, honestly, no one wants to think about HIV. But there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it, things like PREP. PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more. Sponsored by Gilliad.
Speaker 12: They say everything happens for a reason, But I suspect everything happens for a reass like this commercial break. Did you need fifteen seconds away for music or fifteen seconds.
Speaker 13: To eat erasis? Perhaps it's true everything happens for a reass.
Speaker 8: Hey, so, Scott, I like where you're going with the mercenary thing.
Speaker 6: Because it's interesting, right everybody when they got to come in because look, Derek is the example of the other way they do the mercenary thing.
Speaker 4: Which Derek went out there.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, honey, I was there too, and everyone was like, oh god.
Speaker 4: I forgot because you lost.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, let me get there because I do not want a discredit Can because you probably would to beat me in that fucking challenge. Or I don't want a discredit Can because she definitely want to beat me in that challenge. Well probably, but I can guarantee you I was not given them one hand of percent. Me and Drel we're like good friends. I love his Why then and Frank was AND's well, we all wanted to go out that night, so like, honestly, I just wanted to lose quick so we could go out. And I'm not saying I gave up. I literally gave up. I think we went four or five rounds. But you could see me laughing in the trailer like ha ha No, I was like literally just laughing, like please, come on, let's just finish this girl. And also I need she was aligned with some of my friends.
Speaker 4: Oh is that?
Speaker 6: Oh the Lavender Ladies Dolphins connection comes into play there. Everybody's saying kill a Cam, crushed it and those mercenary eliminations. Turns out she just had a teammate on the other side.
Speaker 7: Well, Rory and I both talked about it, and I definitely not do not think that I would have beat Cam. I don't know what happened. Cam is a bad ass beat I can give her that, and I'm not saying I would be here definitely a point challenge. Do you see my legs and arms? There's nothing to brag about. Okay, but I'm saying there's one girl that gives it everything, and that'd be me. So but that I'm going to tell you I didn't give it everything. We wanted to go a party. Also, Cam is a dolphin, which what I was finding out about, so honestly I wanted her to beat some of the other girls.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, so I apologize for forgetting that you were one of the mercenaries last season, but de is obviously you know you.
Speaker 4: You go in there and you give it.
Speaker 7: Derek was a king last season, right. He just had the best elimination in the history of the Challenge, better, in my opinion, better than CT pigment bananas. I mean that was epic because of the rivalry, but competition rized. CT weighed like one hundred more pounds than bananas.
Speaker 4: But all he got was this lousy T shirt.
Speaker 7: But what happened was Derek was absolutely terrifying, and honestly, I was super sexy like he killed it.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I.
Speaker 6: Can't disagree with you, but look, here's the deal, right, so let me let me put it out there because I think I'm going to say something your your problem. Scared to say at this point, but you know, Ashley goes out there, she finds out Hey, you know what, there's really no incentive for me to go out there and beat Cam. Hey, I hear Cam's actually friends with some of my friends. Ah, maybe I go eighty percent. Durrell goes out with out there with Millie. He's like, hey, let's party. Shouts to Milly by the way. Frank Sweeny's out there. Who by the way. I was literally, while I'm posing to you, what happened.
Speaker 7: Bro, That's exactly what I happened to. All of us, All us mercenaries that came in together were really like who cares? We're getting paid this shame amount? And me like all the people fuck it, dude. That's exactly what I haven't thought. What happens with Derek is that he lives in Morgantown and you have this like big problem with just losing an all.
Speaker 8: Right now, Like.
Speaker 7: Derek is here for his fucking rep. He's like no way am I gonna lose to help someone else out?
Speaker 4: Well, can you you want to hear the best part of this.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if you heard this podcast, but we had Rogan on the show, and what you just said was is funny. You were going against Cam, who you heard through the grapevine she was friends with. Some of your friends will overlap with the dolphins and the and the lavender ladies. Well, de actually spent a little bit of time as an alternate with Rogan, who was a good friend of Jos. And before Derek goes in, Rogan just goes, Amen, if you go in there, just watch out for me. Bro his name is Joce. Just take care of him, all right? And then D's like, yeah, sure, I got cha. So he literally went out there having told someone that he would take care of their friend, and instead he wrestled him for an hour and a half.
Speaker 7: I can't blame him because you know why, because it was like when I lost to Luise and not acted a fool, not loss, but politically politically or like socially, what I have ever not honestly will the cards fail in her favor? Any He I acted wild? You know what I mean? But in my actions there did that respectfully and a challenge. He just wants to win, like I want to win. I will give anything to win. I don't care if it's freaking Uno and my boy friends beating me, I will go break down in tears because I just hate losing. And I really think that that was there. It was just he doesn't like to lose. But that time I didn't care about losing because I just wanted to get a drink with my friend Darrell and freaking Frank and didn't really care.
Speaker 8: And you know, and and and it's they're two different games, right, Like like the game I was playing was like barbaric, you know what I mean against the guy that was like fucking stout, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Better.
Speaker 7: That was better than a porno for me. That was the secondest thing I sing.
Speaker 8: And And and to be honest with you, like the games that they they were plane It's like, look, I would have been up there if I'm If I'm being out weighed by that much and I don't have that much of a shot, there's really just nothing you can do, you know what I mean. There's just like nowhere, like literally, like with even Durrell and Nelson like there is nowhere he can go.
Speaker 2: Like even with Brittany, Like.
Speaker 7: With Brittany was faught. I was hoping I got Brittany because I'm want to Brittany, Brittany and Cam to both stay. So when I walked in, I honestly didn't know Britty, but I'm obsessed with her. She's just so cute with that booty and everything. So when I saw Brittany, I was like, oh my god, I hope that Brittany pools me because I'm gonna let I'm gonna let her win easily. And then when Cam told me, I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna have to fucking fight, and I don't really feel like it, but like I knew she was part of the LL, so whatever happened. And this is what I don't want people to think, is that I'm discredit discrediting Cam because I'm pretty sure she probably would have beat me.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying you did try, but you didn't try, is what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't think freaking Derek can beat me if I super tried, because I'm mentally unstable and to lose, i'd rather freaking die. So it would take a lot for her to beat me, but I think she could have done it.
Speaker 4: You mentioned Brittany.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you've seen the new Brittany merch we have over at Challenge Mania Dot shop.
Speaker 4: We've got some of the enemy one prefer some fly of course, are you kidding me? Yes, of course we will tomorrow. Yes, I think we need it.
Speaker 7: I think we need a smasher, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 6: I think we do as well. We'll get our boy, Craig Mary or working on that one.
Speaker 4: Craig.
Speaker 6: You heard it here than Craig. Let me ask you though, because Dee, I don't think you want to say this, but not everyone's wired like you who goes out there and is willing to just put his body on the line for two hours for a lousy T shirt and a ticket to the reunion. I mean, you saw how the other you know mercenaries treated it. They then decide to change the format for this season and the Mercenaries get to play their way into the house. Obviously that doesn't.
Speaker 7: Include beat it so weird.
Speaker 6: You literally threw your head through a wooden panel, so I just a I'm not going to get into the fact that Derek did not get to benefit from this and you did.
Speaker 10: But honestly, honestly, honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it, things like PREP. PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more. Sponsored by gilliad.
Speaker 11: Introducing Fidelity Trader Plus with customizable tools and charts you can access across all your devices. Try our most powerful trading platform yet at Fidelity dot Com Slash Trader Plus. Investing in volts risk, including risk of loss. Fidelity Broker Services LLC Member nys E SIPC.
Speaker 12: It's said everything happens for a reason, but maybe everything happens for REases. Take noise canceling headphones do they block hearing to heighten taste. M That sound seems to show everything happens for reass you.
Speaker 6: Know when you found out, hey, this is a different situation, you get to come into the house. Was that literally when TJ announced it? Because you mentioned only getting four days of going to Africa?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, okay, so production told me, like, you're going to come to Africa, but there's a chance that you could stay. They didn't tell me nothing about a redemption house. I didn't know what was happening. I knew my live and your ladies. I knew Shane, Sylvia and Amanda were there, and they told me I got to come. You can ask. I started literally, I fill in the ground, started bawing. I was so happy. I just more than anything. I'm going to be with my best friends. A lot of people on the challenge say they're friends, but the Lave and ladies are literally best friends. And I knows four together. I don't care. If it's Jesus Christ himself, you better watch out because we're Mary Magdalen and we're gonna fucking take you down.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Interesting nice biblical reference there, and I think we all picture it and we all get it.
Speaker 4: Let me ask.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, that was horrible, that sous so what you said there, I think that you know, and you know, D's probably gonna hate me for kind of going back into this, but you.
Speaker 6: Know what, I'm obsessed with the kind of logistics of this, which is, you know, the mercenaries on Vendettas, I'd imagine they were like, hey, we need you for a week, we need you for a few days, you're coming to Spain whatever.
Speaker 4: Don't tell your job you're gone for a while.
Speaker 6: Whereas when you're getting called to be a mercenary where you could play or win to a house situation that takes two more months.
Speaker 4: I mean, they kind of got to let you know that.
Speaker 6: So it's one of those things where I don't think we're letting people two behind the curtain.
Speaker 7: Scott, Scott, I don't know if you know, but bitch, I'm rich now, just no, But I just want I want to challenge the year before. So they really they told me nothing, like literally, they were like, you might stay for a month or you might not. I'm like, I had no idea. Yeah, like I knew that I could get my way in, but I didn't know anything about a redemption a house.
Speaker 6: So how does one how does one prep for that in the real world. Like, I don't know specifically what your job situation is, but we know some people out there have, you know, jobs that they have to at least let them even if they're employer is a fan of the show, they need to let them know, Hey, I'm going for X amount of days or this amount of days whatever.
Speaker 4: So like, how is it cool to just say, like.
Speaker 6: You may or may not be gone for a day or two months.
Speaker 7: But what I do is that I'm actually a brand ambassador. So I work for companies like Hyundai and a lot of tech companies let's say Salesforce or I'm Oracle, things like this, and I work conventions and I'm pretty much a brand ambassador, so I know about the company and I pretty much stand for guys to come up to me and then I'm smarter than they are and not telling me about what the company does, and they're so flabbergasted they buy the products. So when I don't have to show up, it's really not that big of a deal because I'm kind of a hired a hired hot brain, if you will, I get to come and go Scott.
Speaker 2: Let me let me help you with this.
Speaker 8: If you are a reoccurring cash member on a reality TV show, you don't have a normal job.
Speaker 2: You have you can't, Baby, you can't.
Speaker 8: And whoever you're in or whoever you're working with, uh, they understand that you have to leave and what you do because probably what you do on TV helps out, helps helps their brand out or helps their uh you know, their business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get Scott.
Speaker 7: I've been on seven TV shows I think in four years. So if that helps you, and each one is about two months, if not more long, God, that helps you.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's get to the question everybody's tuned in for. Daniel wants to know which member of the Lavender Ladies is the better dancer. I know you've answered this a little bit on social so far, but you've had some extra time to think about.
Speaker 7: First of all, you've got still the end with her little Mexican Spanish like, she just kills that. I'm such your white girl. I'll drop it down into splits out of nowhere. And my friends are worried about me, like why is this girl just on the ground? Because I think that it's cute, because I think I can strip and I'm second, I'm not I'm the worst answer Amanda. Amanda has good rhythm, Shane has good rhythm. I am the worst, and Sylvia is the best.
Speaker 6: No one wrote this question in but this is from Scott Yeager from New York City.
Speaker 4: I want to know what did you did you see?
Speaker 6: Did you see Amanda's subway video and what did you think?
Speaker 4: And did you hear anything extra from.
Speaker 7: Her subway video?
Speaker 4: Oh you don't know about this?
Speaker 6: Okay, So Amanda went to your lavender lady, Amanda went to a subway.
Speaker 4: You're familiar with the sandwich chain.
Speaker 7: Right, And I'm sorry I thought you met an actlet subway. Yeah, well the person was rude.
Speaker 4: Oh that's kind of a cliff notes. But sure, yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're not asking your opinion, Arby, Scott, we're asking mine.
Speaker 2: Yes, Salem salam.
Speaker 6: Man, what did you think of her using her platform for that word?
Speaker 7: Okay? Any Hey, I think that he was rude. I feel like I'm Amanda kind of gets insulted easily because she's super nice, kind of like me. It's just like, I'm so nice and then when you're mean, I freaking flip and I am at degenerate butt head that no one likes. So it's like once you puss my button and I feel like, doesn't happened with me. I feel like that Subway kid was like, I'm not gonna make twenty sandwiches, Like, buddy, what else do you have to do? Like literally, like what else do you have to do with sub then make the sandwich. That's that's literally your fucking job. And he can't make twenty sandwiches. And I know she was nice, and I butt that Bi's probably would of tipping fifty dollars because I know who she is. She's a great person. People want to make Amanda to be a bad person. She fucking take care of her dad. She saw her dad having a heart attack and she came home well found him on the floor having a heart attack when she came home for freaking rivals. People don't know what a great person Sylvia Amanda like they are. And everyone that makes that makes us up to be a bad guy because we hate Cora. No, people hated a car for fucking ten years now, and you think it's a coincidence for ten years straight. Everyone hates me, you know, because I just feel bad for Kara like, oh, I feel bad, Like people hate her, they're mean to her, they put a coke in her head, and now ten years later people still hate her. There's a fucking reason. We're not mean. We're not anybody in this real life that meets us. They like us. They don't like the other people because they're so fucking think. They can't talk about anyone about the challenge. They live with their parents, they have no real friends. It's Fake'm sorry I got a little excited.
Speaker 6: I walked right into that with the subway question.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I was thinking.
Speaker 16: That's why I look look just like I feel like everyone comes from a different place, you know, and you know, everyone has different interactions with people, you know, in different you know, sublets of life, you know.
Speaker 8: And and that's that's her opinion, you know. I like for me like you know, for me, like I don't like.
Speaker 2: She doesn't come across. She doesn't come across like a dickhead to me, Derek.
Speaker 7: Out of the questions that they're at, one question, why you've fail on the challenge? Has she ever talked to you about anything? Just as the challenge? And that's the reason we had a problem with her. We just asked her, please can we talk about like real life or just each other or half that? And she just wants to talk about eliminations.
Speaker 1: The challenge you won, you lost, you honestly, honestly.
Speaker 10: Honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it, things like PREP. PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more. Sponsored by gilliad.
Speaker 1: Hey Fidelity once it cost to invest with the Fidelity app.
Speaker 14: Start with as little as one dollar with no account fees or trade commissions on US stocks and ETFs H.
Speaker 2: That's music to my ears.
Speaker 14: I can only talk.
Speaker 15: Investing involved risk, including risk of loss. Zero count fees apply to retail brokes account only. Zero dollar comission does not apply to customers designated by Fidelity as a professional equity trader a limited number of btfs, or subject of a service fee of one hundred dollars. See details of padelity dot com slash comissions, Fidelity Brokers Services LLC Member n y S SIPC.
Speaker 12: It's said everything happens for a reason, but maybe everything happens for REases. Take noise canceling headphones? Do they block hearing to heighten taste? That sound seems to show everything happens for Rese's.
Speaker 7: Just getting voted in and you already Oh sorry, I'm drinking too much, frind and my voice is getting a little tea crazy. Sorry, but you already know. Once you're in that house and that's all someone talks about, you're like, please, can we have an actual, real conversation? You know, this the challenge And that's one thing with Coora I cannot respect because I've never had a conversation with her about anything else, and no one has, No one has.
Speaker 6: Wow, Well, this is your episode, so you get to give your two cents. I've talked to her about other things, so so, but you know that's your opinion. I think people want to know if whether that opinion fueled what you what you did, which you know, obviously we've seen it play out here and you know you did hook up with her x or x fling or whatever you want to call Kyle. She wrote a piece on it for people and said that you violated girl code and that you guys actually did have a relationship leading into that. So what say you about that? Is she was she kind of sugarcoating that, And we got a question from Kristen who wants to know where you guys stand now after the fact, and I think you kind of just covered that, but you know, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: I did not, and all I would like to speak a lot more about it. So Cara thinks she has a lot of relationships with people and the challenge that she does not. She recently went to a bidding where honestly, she wasn't invited and people didn't want her there because she does weird things. You know, what she did to Kyle and why people think that she was so close. She invited Kyle to meet her parents when he did not know. That's the creepiest goddamn thing I've ever heard. So she just constantly creepy. She's just weird, and I mean I like her. Ok Okay, Oh, now I'm being mean, and I don't like to get that because I get on this path of painting someone. And I don't hate her. I don't think she's a bad person, but she has a lot of things that makes me super mad. Man. It just makes me feel like she's so hypocritical and just I just want to know the real pert without the challenges. She was never on the challenge and she's not gonna be on the challenge again. I would love to talk to her because I think she has a lot to offer, but I personally believe the only thing she believes she has to offers the challenge. That's what That's what I mean. All she has to talk about is how strong she is a challenge in this and this. But you know what, I think that she has so much more to offer that she doesn't see. That's why she let Abram fucking abuse her for so long, and now she's letting freaking Kyle do this and she's still upset, and now she's with Paulie and then you know they had they've had rumors about him too. It's just like, you know, you can't say woman power. You're such a strong woman when you yourself are not a strong woman. You're letting a.
Speaker 6: Man we're do want to eat, all right, but let's be honest because like, okay, so you know Kyle, we will say, you know, it wasn't me.
Speaker 4: I think d you saw him.
Speaker 6: He came to the States to see Kara, like they were definitely had a thing going for a while.
Speaker 7: She tricked him into meeting her family then, so he came to the States to party and she literally had him come to her house. Not no, man, it was her parents' house. You don't want this motherfucking tea. I tell you, I'll give you tea so hot it will burn your fucking lips. You don't want the tea, all right, but.
Speaker 4: Let's let's be let's okay.
Speaker 6: But the guy, Okay, yeah, and I know you got you got tangled up with him, and we don't know how it plays out. But I mean, you're not watching it play out on camera. You're seeing his his interview clips. You know, you see the guy out there, you know, doing an interview saying like TJ, you're telling me you're going to replace a girl that I was hooking up with with another girl. Yeah, I'm sorry, Scott.
Speaker 7: Scott, did you see my interview clips when that day after I said that was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Did you see my interview clips. I'm not proud of what I did. It's not like I like Kyle. It's not like I'm proud of you know.
Speaker 4: But I'm not gonna lie. I'm just like I I Okay.
Speaker 6: So obviously what you just said about you know, you know, people having a misunderstanding of where a relationship stands or whatnot.
Speaker 4: That's happened to the best of people.
Speaker 6: But regardless, I can kind of believe that the guy would mislead if not Kara, he has it in him to mislead people to kind of get what he wants or to I mean, look, maybe if it was for the social game on Vendetta.
Speaker 7: I don't know him like that. I don't know. I could see he's charming and yeah, I mean people might say that about me too.
Speaker 6: So I don't know how long How long was that because we see a play out on TV it seems like his forty five seconds.
Speaker 4: But so you guys win the elimination, how long are you quote.
Speaker 7: Unquote I think it was the third day, it was not the first night.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, with.
Speaker 7: Him, it was like literally the third day. You can see I wear a whole different outfit from coming home than when it happens.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, if we're not private investigators, we can't realize that. And it looks like you literally just leapt into his arms five seconds into being in the house, so that makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 7: Wious, He will still admit it. We're still good friends. Wait, it was a bad thing that it was a bad.
Speaker 6: Decision, but let's pivot to the Hunter side of things with the with the Kyle hookup, because Hunter asked you right away, and we had Hunter on the show and he said the reason he asked you and wanted to know was that he was defending you and sticking up for you.
Speaker 7: You want to another real team, my baby? Do you want to know the real tea?
Speaker 4: That's why you're here?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Okay, this is horrid, but honestly, I'm a little wide drunk and I don't give a fuck it. I'm gonna give you guys already fucking get your fucking tea, capsus your cat. Okay, say, the first night we got there, we mixed.
Speaker 2: You here, by the way, not Tea.
Speaker 7: Oh okay. So the first night me and Hunter got to Africa, we had to stay a night in the hotel and they got us rooms next to each other.
Speaker 6: And connecting rooms are connecting rooms are no?
Speaker 7: No, not connecting. I'm at side back, side by side. So he knocked on my door all night long and messaged me wanting to hook up off camera because the only time Hunter and I hooked up was on camera, and he wanted to hook up off camera, and I just pretended like I was sleeping, but I definitely was not. I was sitting at home or sitting in my hotel room watching the Office on my computer. So that's the realty. It was better because I would not hook up with.
Speaker 6: Him because he said that he actually, from a social game standpoint, would have been okay, and was okay with you hooking up with Kyle because it added another strong team to your potential lives.
Speaker 4: You're calling bullshit on that.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, christis bullster. He knocked on my door the night before Kumers were there, And honestly, I have a friend right now. I had my boyfriend that I'm dating right now. We are a friends back then then he will tell you that I caught it, and Toltally, I'm like, oh my god, Hunters literally knocking on my door right now, like that guy is the only reason he was mad, and you will see later on in the season is because he's jealous.
Speaker 6: So El Torres wants to know why you lied to Hunter? Was it because of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Honestly, honestly, honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it, things like PREP. PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more.
Speaker 11: Sponsored by Gilliad introducing Fidelity Trader Plus with customizable tools and charts you can access across all your devices. Try our most powerful trading platform yet at Fidelity dot com slash trader plus investing in volts risk, including risk of a Scionneliti Brokery Services LLC member nys E SIPC.
Speaker 12: It's said everything happens for a reason, but maybe everything happens for a Reas's take noise canceling headphones. Do they block hearing to heighten taste? That sounds seems to show everything happens for Reese's.
Speaker 7: I just honestly, honestly, as a person, I don't like to make people feel bad, and I lie sometimes I don't know. It's not the right thing to do. I just need to, Like, I know Derek's so laughing at me. I have to own up to my shit. I'm an adult human, I'm an adult woman, and I need to like own my things. But sometimes I just I don't know. I don't want to. Honestly, I'm embarrassed. I don't want to hurt someone else. I don't want to see the look on his face for my time. It's true, and honestly, I just honestly didn't want to see that. So I have to make Yeah, I was in the wrong there. I should have told you, But.
Speaker 6: You're in a house with there's other people in the room.
Speaker 4: There's ca room. You don't know this.
Speaker 7: At the time, the room was an L.
Speaker 6: Everyone in the room was an L and CAD and you don't know that the Redemption House is watching this on YouTube as it's happening as well.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, got it?
Speaker 7: Oh my yep? Do you think? No, I definitely do not know that when you when you.
Speaker 6: Tell a lie like that, or you like this is gonna last, or you like this just buys me like three days.
Speaker 7: Uh, I was lying to myself thinking it would last the whole season. But I mean I wasn't even convincing my own self, you know, like I was lying to myself so bad. I was like, no, bitch, nobody's gonna find out. I was like, oh no, everyone's gonna find out. But even like my ls will helping me because Amanda laid legs to my head so she was like, no, it didn't happen, so you know, she was like helping me lives myself. But it's not like this this proud moment where you know I was super like bragging and happy. No, I was literally trying to lie myself. My friends are trying to help me lie to myself, like it was not anything I'm proud about something still to this day, not that I think Kyle's a bad guy. I'm not saying that or you know, I'm just saying I think it was a bad decision I made, and multiple reasons.
Speaker 6: Ashton says, if you could go back and change your decision to lie to Hunter, would you tell the truth the first time? He asks, Oh, God.
Speaker 7: You know, if I had a decision, I would. But I'm still the same person, so I know I wouldn't. Because still to this day, even looking Hunter in the eyes and telling him it makes me cringe, like my skin's crawling. I'm like, dude, no, I didn't do it. I didn't do it, because honestly, in my heart, I want to believe I didn't do it. So I know I did it, and I know it doesn't make it not happen. And I know it's immature and just just horrible of me. But I know my flaws and I'm there to, you know, say, that's just I don't know. I can't. I'm not man enough to step up to the plate, I guess.
Speaker 6: So, okay, I want to put the whole car Kyle Hunter thing to bed. No pun intended but I do want to know. So you know, you mentioned now after the fact, knowing all this stuff about Kyle and Car's relationship and the potential validity of it and everything, and why it seems like after the fact you've kind of validated yourself based on that.
Speaker 4: But in the moment, how much of that did you know?
Speaker 6: And did in the moment you feel like you were violating a little bit of girl code knowing that she and Kyle had had a history at all.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, No, from when I knew Kyle was dating a whole freaking different girl said. From my mind knew Kyle was dating and faith by the way, I think she's awesome, And I kind of said, like, oh, what took her? Man whatever. But once I came to like know about her, I think she's cool. But I just wanted to see on TV because I haven't met her yet and things on TV can be dis leaping. But any g So, No, honestly, I didn't know anything. From what I heard Kora was sicking up with Poulie and she was but heard about the whole Kyle situation, but I didn't know that she be so hurt. After it happened, I started find, you know, feeling things, I guess, or finding out that it might hurt her, And it scared me because at the time I didn't want to hurt Kara.
Speaker 6: At the time, Well, that's nice.
Speaker 4: Expand on that, Well, I don't.
Speaker 7: Want to hurt anyone, Scott. Honestly, I'm not a I'm a well I like to think I'm a good person, and I definitely didn't want to hurt anyone. I don't know. I don't think car is a bad person. I think it's just hard for her to get along with because she doesn't want to talk about anything but the challenge, and she went to exclo herself and then when she's excluded, she gets hurt about it. Like, if you want to be a weirdo, you don't tell everyone you're a weirdo.
Speaker 4: Just I know.
Speaker 6: I said, I'm sending you a Britney shirt, and I am. And I'll send you a Shane shirt too, because I know he's like sitting next to you creepily as we speak.
Speaker 7: But I'm also he's at the hotel. I went home and stopped drinking and drank water so on meat drunk.
Speaker 6: I'm also sending you a car Maria keeping it weird since nineteen eighty six as well.
Speaker 7: What you know, what everyone thinks, I hate her, I really do her. I really don't. I think she's a badass bitch. Did you see what she did last season? Like, honestly, swear to god, I'm impressed by her. I honestly am. I think she's a badass woman. What I am fucking embarrassed about, I'm sorry. What I'm embarrassed about is that she lets people treat her bad. She screams girl power, and she treats other girls bad, and she has nothing to about her life besides the challenge when she has so much to talk about. In my opinion, I think she's a great girl and she I don't know if it's Abram, I don't know if it's Tom. I don't know who has made her feel like this and her vice, but she feels like the only good thing about her is the Challenge, and I don't think that's true. But I also don't want to hear it, you know what I mean, Like I've heard it, I've seen it. Like you don't got to talk about it all day every day, you know, Let's talk about real life things.
Speaker 6: So I want to get your opinion on some of the newer people that you've on the show. You've obviously only dealt with for a couple episodes here, but you know, some of us have dealt with these shows.
Speaker 7: I've done a lot in a couple of episodes.
Speaker 6: So you definitely have. You've gotten up close and personal with some of them. And then you've seen I think all these episodes play out on TV since as well, so you've seen some of the stuff that you weren't even there for, like Paullie blowing up in the Armageddon, trying to blow up Brad and all their game and everything like that. You've seen a lot of stuff go down, Brittany and Chuck everything. Give me your ex give me your first impressions of Paulie and Natalie and obviously Kyle Faith Angela, all these folks that you are fresh relationship wise with.
Speaker 7: Well, let me break it to you, guys. I'm a Big Brother fan and I know, like I liked some tweet recently that said, like Big Brother people should be on the Challenge, but it was just one of my favorite fans, and I like everyone's tweets. I'm a serial like like her, you can't ask anyone. But I always kind of like Polly. He's a little bit of a misogynist, but I think in generally he has a good heart and he's a freaking good competitor. Like as soon as I saw him, I was like, dude, these send them to be scared of. Natalie is honestly a good soul. She's a little annoying because she doesn't claim who she actually is, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Honestly, Honestly, honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it, things like PREP. PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options, and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more.
Speaker 17: Sponsored by Gilliad, Hey Fidelity, Can I get a second opinion on stocks in the Fidelity app with fidelity.
Speaker 14: It's easy to get an outside opinion from independent experts in a single score, and then when you're ready, trade US stocks and ETFs with no commissions. That's right, I am always right.
Speaker 15: Investing involves risk, including risk of loss. See A dollar comission is not apply to cutomers designated by fidelities a professional Likerey Trader. A limited number of btfs are subject to a service B of one hundred dollars See details of Fidelity dot Com slash commissions Fidelity Broken Services LC member n YSSIBC.
Speaker 12: It's said everything happens for a reason, but maybe everything happens for reass Take noise canceling phones. Do they block hearing to height and taste? That sound seems to show everything happens for Reese's She and I don't.
Speaker 7: Like people like that. I'm It's like me and Shane and Amanda like, yo, I'm an asshole, Hey, I'm gayest fuck, Hey, I'm a bitch like whatever, like we claim our shit and me on it. Shane just called me sorry. So what I'm saying is those people like I really like them personally, all the new people, even Davon jose All, I like them. But when they come into the Challenge house and I think Derek can tell you this. It's weird. Like you could see on the last episode. I was like, Johnny, remember last season when you're just making fun of me because I have fat raymol thighs, And I'm like, you don't have to be able to take it, you know, like you have to be able to just take me and thanksy, that's just the way we are. Like the friends that tell you when there's a bigger hanging out of your nose. We're the friends that tell you that you're getting fat. We're the friends that tell you that, yeo, bitch, will we looked bad? Like we're those friends. And I think some of the big brother people that think we're being mean and we really know what and and they can't be like that, and that's what makes us hate them more is that they can't be real. They're like, oh, oh my god, you're so cen, you're so nice, and like, really they don't fucking think that, Like, tell me what you really fucking think if you think my Like if you think them, I'd like tell me, like that's fine, I don't give a fuck what you think.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: I think America agrees with you, Pauly CALIFIORI is just way too nice.
Speaker 4: What have you been watching Big Brother at all? This season?
Speaker 6: Big Brother twenty it's on right now.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, yes, I love it. Me and my sister I dicked it.
Speaker 6: Okay, so my wife Lindsay and I we've been watching religiously. I tried to get d to watch it. I'll tell you say hello, d We tried to get him to watch it. He watched one episode, but he'll probably know who we're talking about.
Speaker 4: So who's from this?
Speaker 2: I watch what I watch?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 7: My son reminds want to see this abuse there's someone kicked someone else's butt, and then he's going to be into it. Dari's like, well that's boring. It's all about politics. Me and Derek are completely different when it comes to the challenge. I'm like, all politics. Derek's like, I will eat your face.
Speaker 8: Well I just, I just, I mean, but it goes the same. It goes the same mentally too, right, Like uh mean, like even when you're when you're playing politics too, it's very it's still very cutthroat, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not like I.
Speaker 7: Done, but you don't have to share it. You can be very nice mess city get it.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, and look the only the only time, the only time I watch Big Brothers usually when my son reminds me that Big Brother is on and that he wants to watch it. And then I'm reminded once again why this is. This is America's board game.
Speaker 7: So you and you get reminded how old you are and how cute he is, and he's about to take your place. Like I saw those hands when he was like jumping catching the football. I saw those hands.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Okay, Ashley, we know now Big brother folks are making their way out of the chilen. And you can take this question however you want it. Who would you like to see from this season a Big brother make their way onto the challenge?
Speaker 4: Say next year? Maybe this next season?
Speaker 7: Come o, god, you know what I'd like to see, even though I don't like them, is Tyler because CBS is that a Big Brothers.
Speaker 4: Don'tant to see CBS?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, CBS has been sucking Tyler's dick, so I would love him to actually compete without a network like catering to him. And also, can we go back to BB nineteen because Josh Martinez the winner BB nineteen is the love of my life. I love him and I think that he would kill it on there. And I think me and Josh together would be terrifying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I think I think that the Josh is actually right here, right now on the line.
Speaker 7: These days. Stupid God, no one Beliezy.
Speaker 6: You don't know who she's talking about. But that sounds like that guy. Do you trust me?
Speaker 8: But there's some cute girls on this one. There's some cute girls on this one.
Speaker 13: Oh god, that is.
Speaker 7: What Peric would say. We'll got eight of the girls. Cute is what he's saying. I'm like, well, what, she's very pretty? I heard that.
Speaker 8: Well when I first started watching, I'm like, it was my first season watch. I'm like, oh, there's some I'm like, there's some cute girls. Let's see how this goes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: And like, such a challenge guy. He's the challenge guys like, they're cute, they're pretty sick, they'll really do pretty good.
Speaker 8: We see, We'll watch this Mark Long and I did a draft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, last week he came on our Patreons My challenge crush.
Speaker 6: Yes, Mark Long, Well, you can get a Mark Long cameo if you go to cameo, you can get a Mark Long cameo and I could probably.
Speaker 7: Sure please let me myself. You can get my cameo. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think you can get D's cameo now too. You're on there, right brother.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I am, I am. We should all just buy each other cameo. We should buy the cameo.
Speaker 7: Actually is the best challenger ever that ever happened.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just thought of a brilliant idea.
Speaker 6: So, actually, I don't know if you know this, but Paulie was just on our show and he said that basically, So, there's a podcast that covers Big Brother called Rob has a podcast, and I guess all their listeners found out that Paulie had a cameo, so they kept buying Paulie cameos and having him say them to Rob and I forget the other guy's named Eric, and so then they would send them to the host of this podcast, so they didn't know. So Paulie didn't know he was recording these cameo videos to the two hosts of this podcast, and they had it as the.
Speaker 4: Running joke on their show.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, Pauli's making money hand over fist, so I don't think he cares. That actually really happened. So, like, so let me just say red flag. If you keep getting cameos and everyone's like you just record the message to uh Scott and Derek and say happy birthdare say Scott and Derek love your show. They're doing it as a joke. So but you're making money all the same, So who cares? I just realized this. Does Laurel have a cameo?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 6: But I love Laurel because I just saw.
Speaker 1: L.
Speaker 7: She hates Carrat and there's a reason that goes.
Speaker 4: Laurel is like a real girl, like you know who else she hates Ashley.
Speaker 6: Before you get too far on this, you know who she blocked on Twitter?
Speaker 4: You know who she blocked on Twitter? Ash Hey, you're.
Speaker 6: Talking to him.
Speaker 4: He's got two thumbs and he's got a headset on right now.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Why she blocked she gets she is a very sensitive girl.
Speaker 4: Why she blocked me?
Speaker 7: Well, I know a lot of personal things about her and this girl, she's very sensitive. She's honestly a good heart, and her heart's a little too soft for this TV shit, like honestly it is. And and what she dits. You might have been mean, Scott, but honestly, she's honestly a good girl, and I think she just can't handle the meanness. And maybe you said something or did something that made her mad and she blocked you.
Speaker 4: But I don't think I've never said anything mean about her.
Speaker 6: I don't think you guys listening can tell me if it's a lie, but I really don't. And I just all I do is like send a nice tweet saying like, Scott.
Speaker 7: Do you have lavender on right now? I do? Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's mean, but it might be.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a chance that one thing I said, but no, seriously, I just was like I was like, he would love to have you on the show or something like that, and she was like blocked, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I said, I think I think it was it was probably a plethora of podcast that came out people, you know, saying.
Speaker 4: You had like five podcasts in a row where people shot on her. But that was not their.
Speaker 7: Fault, Derek. I think he was acting a little lavender right there. Yeah, in a little lavender. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're doing? Acting like a dick?
Speaker 6: Do you guys take applications.
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 10: Honestly, honestly, honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent.
Speaker 6: It, things like PREP.
Speaker 10: PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective win take that's prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more. Sponsored by Gilliad.
Speaker 17: Hey, Fidelity, Can I get a second opinion on stocks in the Fidelity app?
Speaker 14: With Fidelity, it's easy to get an outside opinion from independent experts in a single score, and then when you're ready, trade US stocks and ETFs with no commissions. That's right, I am always right.
Speaker 15: Investing involves risk, including risk of losses here at dollar. Commision is not apply to customers designated by Fidelities a professional likely trader. A limited number of ETFs are subject to a service b of one hundred dollars. See details of Fidelity dot Com, slash commissions, Fidelity, Broken Services, LC member n YSSPC.
Speaker 12: They say everything happens for a reason, but I suspect everything happens.
Speaker 13: For a reass like this commercial break.
Speaker 12: Did you need fifteen seconds away from music or fifteen seconds to eat erases?
Speaker 13: Perhaps it's true everything happens for a REases.
Speaker 7: I'll kill you sleep.
Speaker 6: Do you guys have room for one more? And would you accept my application? If say I wanted to audition to be the what would it be fifth member of the Lavender Only if you made out with Shane?
Speaker 2: Only if you made out with Shane.
Speaker 7: No? I never made out with Shane. No. No.
Speaker 2: I was talking about Scott trying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, come on.
Speaker 8: Him alone your asision, Shane up.
Speaker 4: This is why you don't like big brother Scott.
Speaker 7: Scott, you are a Lavender Lady all the way, but you have to talk sure about people. We like it about each other. You have to tell me that my my thighs are sight lighty. You have to tell me that I talked too loud and when I get drunk, I'm annoying. Then your Lavender lady, that's what our friendship is.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want to body shame. But I will say you are loud and drunk, Ashley tell you said to do it?
Speaker 8: So, So would that make Johnny Bananas a lavender lady too, since she was making fun of you about your thighs or something like that.
Speaker 7: Oh, honey, I could tell you a lot in Johnny Bananas. He don't want to go there.
Speaker 2: We don't. We don't, we don't, we don't.
Speaker 6: We got enough.
Speaker 2: We don't know enough about the lavender ladies.
Speaker 8: Like, well, we had Sylvian, but we haven't had Amanda on Like, how's she doing with Jos and Zach?
Speaker 2: Like, how's that all going for them?
Speaker 7: Well, Amanda and Jos are still friends. I don't think they're dating anymore. Amanda is taking care of her dad. Still. Everyone thinks Amanda is a bad person is so fucking wrong. The people who like Cora and people who like I know a lot of people. They live in a home with the parents. They're getting taken care of. Amanda literally takes care of her dad. Sorry, I'm getting chirked up. She took She takes care of her dad that had like a stroke when she was on rivals. She became a nurse so she could take care of her dad. More. She's still a nurse to this day. Sylvia. I just got her real estate license. Like, honestly, my friend.
Speaker 4: We love Sylvia. Sylvia came on the show, she was like my favorite guest.
Speaker 7: People who don't like the lavender ladies are so fucked up because we're not people that we're not like other people were. I don't know. I just feel like my friends are really good people and they do great things, and that's why I love them.
Speaker 4: I will say this objectively. I love lavender as well. It's great scent.
Speaker 6: We stopped at the lavender farm when we were in Hawaii, my wife and I while we rode bikes down a volcano, we stopped at the lavendar farm.
Speaker 4: It was lovely.
Speaker 7: That's amazing.
Speaker 8: Well, I was just I was just saying, like with with Amanda, like I feel like she was really like came out like swinging at when the when the season came out.
Speaker 2: You know, so she was getting any.
Speaker 6: She gets a nasty edit for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't think she gets you.
Speaker 7: Now I'm gonna tell you about Amanda. Derek is right. She comes out swinging because she's kind of like me when she feels uncomfortable and when she's backed into a camp corner, she gets heated and she acts like not herself, and especially when there's alcohol involved. From season twenty eight Rivals, she came in after a day of drinking tequila and I was like, oh my god, this girl is mentally unstable. And that's for me, and that's coming for me, that's coming from me. He is the queen of mentally unstable. So then I got to nowhere and I saw she just like me, Like, this girl is honestly one of the best girls you could know.
Speaker 14: She is a nurse.
Speaker 7: She takes scared of people. If you are hurt, she is there. And when she's pushed against a corner, she acts bad. I'll admit that she says things she said and say and I do the same thing, but I think it comes out of a place of being scared and hurt than being in a place of anger. She's not being angry, she's not being mean. She just backed into a corner and she wants you to feel the same way that you just made her feel. And that's I know that because that's what I do. If you make me feel bad, you're about to feel what that feels like. Because I'm gonna show you.
Speaker 6: Well, she might be going into these interviews and saying a bunch of nice stuff too.
Speaker 4: It just seems like they play her nasty interview bites.
Speaker 7: Uh. I don't know, she's funny. She is funny, funny, she's funny like so I will send her a picture and she'll say, mean they that's just also our friendship. And I don't know. I think everyone think takes things way too personally. If you got to know Amanda, I swear to fucking oh I said, fucking I swear she's a good person. And that's like how these people in the challenge have done nothing and they've won hundreds of thousands of dollars, don't speak to their mother, their father, nothing, and then they call us bad people. And my friends have won no money and they're sitting there working all day all night to take care of their family. Now, you don't call my friends bad people, they're not. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Well, she's on our wish list, So let your girl know we want to have her on Challenge Mania. Maybe you can make it happen. Yeah, yeah, okay, I got one more question for and then we'll let her go.
Speaker 8: What do you got d So it sounded like Kara found out like in the Armageddon that you know, all this went down, she did, And so I was wondering, like as far as talking about girl code and stuff like that, goes like if I'm to play Devil's advocate a little bit here, like if you already thought like if she if she had already known, if she had or if you would have already known that she was already like hooking up with Pauli or whatever, then that makes like, you know, Kyle a free man, right Like, so does she have a right.
Speaker 2: To be upset with you for for hooking up with Kyle?
Speaker 7: And does Hunter? O, my god, are you and her on drugs? No? And I fucking know from what from what I freaking know he was looking up with Faith and she was looking up with Polly, So what in the heck did I you wrong? Like? Am I doing drugs or somebody else? Because I'm so freaking confused right now.
Speaker 2: That's well, that's that's that's that's the answer I was looking for. I was like, you know, because someone asked something about girl code and.
Speaker 8: Stuff like that, so I wanted to follow up and be like, well, listen, Kyle's a free man, right, Like, that's that's that's been the narrative for a while now.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: But I'm gonna tell you they're coming. Like for me to be honest, if I would have known that she still cared, maybe that very drunk night, because okay, what happened was three days in a row, me and Kyle hung out drinking beer. Everyone was asleep. You saw that little clip. I was like, oh wow, that's what people do in this house, is just like drinking, go to bed. Because it happened three nights in a row. And so that's why I said that. I was like, all people just get drunk and go to bed. This is boring, you know, because I'm wild. And if I would have known that she cared for him, I would have thought about it. I would have thought about it. But I mean, it's she from what I heard. I mean I heard all the stories from him and my friends and the way she was acting and this way she treated him and me, and she was so psycho like. Honestly, I felt bad for Kyle, Kyle for how psycho Kora was acting.
Speaker 10: Like honestly, Honestly, honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it, things like PREP. PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices. Ask a healthcare provider about all your prevention options and visit find out about PREP to learn more. Sponsored by gilliad.
Speaker 11: Introducing Fidelity Trader Plus, the next generation of advanced trading from Fidelity. Customize your tools and charts and access them seamlessly across desktop, web and mobile for faster trades anywhere you go. Try the all new Fidelity Trader Plus. Learn more about our most powerful trading platform yet at Fidelity dot Com slash Trader Plus. Investing in valse risk including risk of loss Fidelity brokerad Services LLC Member NYSE E SIPC.
Speaker 12: They say everything happens for a reason, but I suspect everything happens for a reass like this commercial break. Did you need fifteen seconds away from music or fifteen seconds to eat erases. Perhaps it's true. Everything happens for a reass that.
Speaker 7: Honestly felt bad for the guy. I was like, oh my god, what's wrong with this girl?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it also see and it looked also weird the other day when it seemed like he was cheering her on, you know, during the eating challenge and not cheering like him on you know, it's like, no, he was.
Speaker 7: I think that Kyle does. I don't think Carra is wrong. When when Carra says that Kyle has a thing for her, I think she's right because later you'll see. But I think that she might be right. I think that she might and he might be pulling away from her because she wasn't giving him everything. And I'm just coming to that conclusion right now seeing at my dinner table. But maybe I think that's a true thing, honestly.
Speaker 8: And then and and and lastly, like you know, since this, since Hunter and Kara found out at the same time, like in Armageddon, like.
Speaker 2: That's crazy to me, you know, like in this fucking.
Speaker 7: Don't get into my face, bro, I was dying on the inside. I got my partner partners in and next to me, I got Carra he thinks he's like my best friend for some fact reason. And then I got Kyle looking at me and I'm just looking up at the heavens like please, Dad.
Speaker 9: Take me with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then on top of that, you got Faith coming from the Redemption House telling you, guys, she just watched.
Speaker 7: My God, Oh my god, Jark, you want to hear something y'all didn't see. And even Zach said it was the funniest thing he heard all fucking seasoned. Bro, You're about to die, okay, say uh. During that and read or the library or whatever they call it, they said something that was a lie. I think it was about Zach or about Jenna. They said something that was a lie about Jenna that made no sense. They didn't even air it, and it was like such an abvious lie. Everyone that was in the main house, which is the only people that matter, like, laughed at it, like okay, and they were like, they're blinding. I go as a joke, because you know me, I was like, I think everything they said was a lie in my opinion. And then Dave Von being chilly, you know, obviously because it was her Faith just said you know, read my fucking receipt. I think, all off, it's a lot. So this is being silly, just being silly because you know me, bruh. So anyways, Dave von out in the fucking elimination round, like who has the audacity to speak in the fucking armageddon? But in the Armageddon she came out of nowhere going uh ah, girl, I saw it, and I said, good, bitch, so you can jack off later. I hope everyone die. That fucking fell on the ground. That's still back to this day. Is like, I don't like you, but that's the funniest ship.
Speaker 6: That was so fun.
Speaker 7: She didn't know that I saw it because I wasn't denying it.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 7: I was being silly. Yeah, yeah, I think it's all No, bitch, I saw it. I said, good hopefully jack off later, you fucking bitch.
Speaker 4: Scott.
Speaker 8: You know that that read led me to thinking about the reality check segment that I keep.
Speaker 2: On wanting to uh to use at the end of these podcasts. Uh And I was just like, what's a read? What the fuck is a read?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 7: So you're so old, Darren, what the I'm not gonna lie?
Speaker 4: I'd never heard that term either.
Speaker 6: But all I know is that Jose straight up interrupted TJ Labin in the middle of a rule explanation and that was playing.
Speaker 7: Honey, that was playing.
Speaker 4: You just crushed my soul. So you're telling me that TJ knew that that was coming. They were like Teja half away in your spiel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you think Derek will tell you TJ would never let fucking someone interrupt him for five minutes. There's no way, there's an asshole. Like when TJ tells me he's disappointed in me, Like I feel like my dad told me that, like DJ would never TJ would never let anyone interrupt him and go on for five minutes. That would never happen because he's.
Speaker 6: A bad as all the tea you spilled on this podcast. This is what I'm the most fascinated by. So at the end of that whole ordeal, at the end of the read, when TJ just kind of like mutters under his breath like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: That was like acting.
Speaker 7: No, that was real, Like, honey, I was saying Jesus Christ, and we were all going Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: More based on the content, not that it was out of nowhere.
Speaker 7: The fucking Redemption house ripped the main house apart. What happened from me getting exposed with Kyle to everything else with Cam and Angela. Everything got ripped apart. Honestly, their read was successful because the house did get kind of not broke apart, but we were all questioning each other for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like when to do a read right now, Like if you could do a reader, do you want me to read?
Speaker 6: Ashley? We are so glad that you headbutted your way back on to the challenge and that you and Hunter are back in our lives, and thank you so much for joining us on Challenge Mania. Hopefully we have a lot more to talk about with you come the end of this season, or come the end of the road for you on this season. I'm glad we got a chance versus stars out of the way. We're gonna ask Louise about you next week over at the Bray improv will get her thoughts on you.
Speaker 4: That should be.
Speaker 7: Fun more than I say something nice, and I will.
Speaker 6: And she's free to use as many bombs as she wants, which is unfortunate for you. But thank you so much. Best of luck to you.
Speaker 4: We're rooting for you.
Speaker 6: We'll get Craig churning on that smash shirt. As you said, what would you like it to say? Or how would you like it to look? Let's workshop this.
Speaker 7: I'm not left brain and I'm not that cool. People make Tori make it for me. She's very creative.
Speaker 8: Hold on, hon do you want it to a smash Lely or yeah, smash?
Speaker 7: What is my real name at this point? Isn't that smash?
Speaker 4: Do you want just smash or do you want smash Lee?
Speaker 7: I don't know, don't ask me.
Speaker 4: We'll do We'll do a couple of different versions. Should the writing be in lavender for dinner? Like I can't do that little lavender?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, we'll put together some options for you.
Speaker 4: Ashley, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Go hang out with.
Speaker 4: Shane, have a good time. We'll talk to you sooner.
Speaker 2: All right, Love you guys, see Ashley. Nice talking to.
Speaker 4: All right everybody? As advertised, that was a doozy.
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 8: Gosh, she's funny, man, she really is, And like she really kind of like owned up to all all all the army getting you know that she that she went through you know, and I don't know if she went through it or caused it, but like she's definitely a big part of it.
Speaker 2: So it was interesting to hear her.
Speaker 8: Thoughts on you know, on Hunter and whether you know she thought she was right or wrong, and and and with the hookup and the whole car Maria stuff. I'm really surprised about a lot of this Car Maria stuff. Man, Like, people are you know, people are you know? It seems like the cast members are really coming on down down on Johnny. They're coming down on you know, Carl and like it seems like, you know that they're kind of like on their own.
Speaker 6: But you know, I'll be honest with you, I don't. I just I get a sour taste in my mouth when when some of these people go off like.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that, you know, rightfully so, because I don't know, it.
Speaker 6: Just has like a little bit of I don't you don't know, It's just like a little bit of I don't know. There's just like a like they get a sick satisfaction out of it when you start talking about you know, nobody likes her and this.
Speaker 4: And that, like I don't know, it's very mean, Well.
Speaker 8: You never know what And rightfully so, because she's been so good to us for you know, especially here at Challenge Mania and and everything.
Speaker 2: And you know, of course, you know I've I've teamed up with her.
Speaker 8: You know, I got that second place with her, So I went through a lot with her, you know, and even finding out together at the end, you know that it wasn't us winning, you know, the main price.
Speaker 2: So obviously, you know, we go to bat for her for a little bit, but you know, we don't know what.
Speaker 8: Goes on behind closed doors and one on one conversations, and that's why we have to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if all you can say is if all you can say, to be honest with you, is that all she talks about is the challenge, Like I'm sorry, get something better than that, you know, like get me. She she did this, she did that, she said this, she said this mean spirited thing. She was mean to this person. I've never seen her be mean to anyone. That's what bothers me when people are mean to her or about her in the third person, Like, I just don't I've never seen her be mean, you know whatever. Okay, maybe she's a little you know, caught up on the challenge or winning or whatever, And I'm not saying that that's what Ashley said, but when that's your sort of selling point against someone, why.
Speaker 4: Would you talk about him that?
Speaker 6: Like, you know what I mean, as soon as you're talking about her the way you talk about somebody who like, you know, I don't know, vandalize your car or like talked about your your family or your or your you know, stole your boyfriend. And the worst you can say about her is that she's caught up and that all she wants to talk about is a challenge, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just I just it's it's not just Ashley, by the way, you know, because you hear it. You hear it on social media.
Speaker 6: You can kind of hear it in people's voices the way they talk about on social media, and then also when people come on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Maybe I just don't see it, you know. Maybe maybe it's because we don't have money.
Speaker 2: You're not around it all. I mean, you don't I.
Speaker 4: Get accused of being a homer. We both both The thing.
Speaker 8: It's like, you don't know what it's like to live with any of these people in the house for two months, so you have.
Speaker 2: No idea how how how someone is like in real real life.
Speaker 8: You know, so so for me, I give each all these people to the benefit of the doubt no matter what, you know, because it's just it's just like I know that there's different sides to each one of these and unless they've really done me dirty inside the game. And you know, a lot of this, you know, a lot of this stems from you know, the fires that burn inside the challenge house, you know, and you have to pick a side, you know, and if you guys don't get alonger butt heads on multiple situations, and then you find yourself trying to eliminate them. They're trying to the they're trying to eliminate you, and you know it like that carries over, okay, and that relationship has already started to you know, deconstruct and you see, like Ashley.
Speaker 2: Is like, I don't I don't completely hate I don't completely.
Speaker 8: Dislike or hate her, and I know about my faults, but she's like, uh, like this, you know, and gets upset about it, you know, and you know, everyone has their pros and cons and I think, you know, actually, you know, wait them out both sides, you know, But does she lean towards you know, maybe you know, not so much car side? I'm sure once we watch the season, Scott, you're gonna start seeing a little bit more of why there's this friction and this tension.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think so. And look that being said, like I did not. You love the way she's talking about Kara. But Ashley's a great guest. She's hilarious. I love some of the stew she brewed here. I love that story about Hunter knocking on the hotel door. I can't wait to hear his response to that. If you're a Hunter fan, folks, he's coming to DC with us October thirteenth, the DC Improv Tickets at challengemaniat DC dot com. If you're a car fan, she'll be in Boston with us. That's Saturday, September twenty ninth, along with her cousin Jamie. That's right, cousin in the house, Devin Walker and just announced do you don't even know this, Pauli Califiori's gonna be joining us as well. That's right, Get your f bombs ready. You can get tickets for that at Challenge Mania dot Boston. We can't wait to hang out with you guys. And just like La at both of those shows, anybody who gets the VIP meet and greet tickets, you get the pre show meet and greed takes and photos of folks, and you get those dope as custom eleven x fourteen Challenge Mania Live posters that Craig Marrier makes at PAN fourteen at PAM one. Four shots to Craig Marrier, He's the man. We can't thank you enough for all.
Speaker 4: The great artwork you do.
Speaker 6: That Boston poster is sick. He's got you in the Larry Bird jersey meeting the David Ortiz jersey. But folks, next week, a week from this Saturday, September twenty second, we're at the Bray Improv and Brea, California. We cannot wait to hang out with all you maniacs.
Speaker 4: Me and Dee will be on.
Speaker 6: Stage with Susie Meister, Sarah Rice, Sarah Grayson, Cyrus yarbro Derrick Henry and Louise Hazel.
Speaker 4: That's right, Chances versus stars.
Speaker 6: Standout heptathlete Louise Hazel will be in the house. All those folks live in the house for the pre show meet and greet and the two hour stage show at the Bray Improv. Tickets are still available just a few Challenge Mania dot Live. We cannot wait to see you in California. Calibunnga, Dude, Calabunga. We'll also see d in New York City October second. That's right, Just email us to let us know you're coming. Challenge Mania Podcast gmail dot com, one hundred percent free, October second. Thank you to Pantepic for sponsoring this episode. Make sure you go to pantepic dot com slash podcast to download their great messenger app. Thank you to Ashley Mitchell. She's at MTV, Ashley brook On, I Believe, Instagram and Twitter. Let her know if you heard her on the show and you thought she was as great as last time. Let her know if your supported of the Lavender Ladies, the Dolphins, all that good stuff. Let her know if you think I should be an honorary member of the Lavender Ladies. Let me know if Laurel has cameo. And I'm just kidding, but thank you guys so much for listening.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you. We appreciate all you guys do. We appreciate the patrons. Thank you guys so much as always, shouts patrons, Oh wow, we got quite a few whoops. Shouts as always to our patrons. We have quite a few to say hello to. Joshua.
Speaker 6: Hear him the third, Carly Huddleson, Micah Landy, Helen Evers Hunt, ooh, she has ever's in there?
Speaker 4: But Hunt?
Speaker 6: Is that Helen Hunt for Matt? About you, I'm mad about the fact that you are a patron.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that you're a patron.
Speaker 6: Anyway. I didn't expect to see Helen hunt on here to Helen Evers Hunt, Sheile? I hope he said that, right, Sheile? Or Shela Bryant. Jessica Knight. I think that's our girl from Boston. What's up Jessica, Madeline Stamper, Joy Garcia, Lauren Cuttskill, Michael Perez, Stacey Greco, Erica Mondragon. Loved that last name Trakaris. That's a Game of Thrones reference. Tim Just Tim, what's up? Tim, Juliana Hernandez, Marissa Backy, Jackie, Gideon, Molly Stenson, Rip Bauer, Leah Bouley.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys so much for becoming patriots. We can't thank you enough.
Speaker 6: Bonus content is coming your way over at patreon dot com, slash Challenge Mania d have a good night, brother, start thinking of those questions for Brea. That's right, uncensored. I want to hear some great questions from you guys. Challenge Mania, dill love for tickets. We'll see in Cali next week. Okay, guys, Well, unfortunately for you, decends this seven here on Challenge Mania.
Speaker 4: So take care of yourself and I hope you've seen the teacher.
Speaker 18: This is Miles Gray from Ain't It Footy? You never know what can happen when your favorite play players take the pitch during the Fiful World Cup twenty twenty six.
Speaker 13: That's what makes it great.
Speaker 4: An easy win.
Speaker 18: You can depend on the Active Cash Visa credit card from Wells Fargo. It scores unlimited two percent cash awards on your fanfare purchases. Talk about a win worth celebrating terms apply visit Wellsfargo dot com slash Active Cash Visa Worldwide partner of the Fifaal World Cup twenty twenty six.
Speaker 10: Honestly, honestly, honestly, no one wants to think about HIV, but there are things that everyone can do to help prevent it.
Speaker 4: Things like prep.
Speaker 10: PREP stands for pre exposure prophylaxis, and it means routinely taking prescription medicine before you're exposed to HIV to help reduce your chances of getting it. PREP can be about ninety nine percent effective when taken as prescribed. It doesn't protect against other STIs, though, so be sure to use condoms and other healthy sex practices.
Speaker 6: Ask a healthcare.
Speaker 10: Provider about all your prevention options, and visit find out about prep dot com to learn more. Sponsored by Gilliad