Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Yeah, we're we're we're in a closet location today. We got this vague email in the middle of the night that our studio was broken. There was no timetable, there was no details. It was just you're going to be in a closet today. Good luck. There's nobody here. Uh, it's just us Elmer Keana, and we're in a closet. We have no clock in here, Peter. There's no clock. There's no television that functions, and there's no clock. There's no windows. There is a door barely. But you guys, we have we have literally a stopwatch that we can use to tell time. Yeah, which we have to remember what hour it is. But I mean when I got started in radio in market one ninety eight in Chico, California, which was great, I mean that was like the Fox Business Studios. Compared to where we're at right now, right in this closet, Like the walls aren't even really padded. It sounds probably a little echo. Wee. No, it sounds like you're in a closet. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: Yeah it sounds awful. No, it doesn't sound awful. It just sounds like you're in a little teeny tiny room.
Speaker 1: Like I feel.
Speaker 3: There's also blood spot KANU show the blood splatter, of the blood pattern there, of the there was there was a murder in this room at some point.
Speaker 1: Well, there's gonna be a lot more murders that happen if they don't get this all figured out. This is insane. And I'm not talking about the engineers. They're great. Yeah, they're the ones who are running around, running around, they're sweating, they're doing stuff. But like how it works out where in Los Angeles the main studio for KFI is broken and then like nobody is just like it's just broken.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, So we're in a closet, like what you guys should have been here when it broke. Tell me more, Well, it broke it about five five.
Speaker 1: Oh so it was Amy, it was Conway.
Speaker 5: No, I'm blaming it on Kno.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was about five oh five and all of a sudden, everything just start stopped working. Everything was fine, we started wake up call, we did you know, Here's what's going on, Here's who we're talking to when we went to go to our first interview and we could hear him, but he couldn't hear us. And then Cono said, well, everything's broken, the boards down, the computers are down.
Speaker 1: Just keep talking, is it China? Might be? Might be? Yeah, I mean I was my.
Speaker 3: First valiation that for for you know, kicking out the Chinese visa holder, say one more.
Speaker 1: S talking item go on. Of all the redundancy around this place, we don't have redundancy for the main board in the studio, like for all the TPS reports that are asked about on this floor repeated late, we don't have a backup thing for the for the studio.
Speaker 3: The good news is we have a backup hand sanitizer.
Speaker 1: There's there's seen different hand sanitizers. I don't know what's scene of the same email about something completely irrelevant, right, But we don't have a working studio in Los Angeles. Well this technically we do work still in Los Angeles? Are we Dick and Sandy? Are we in Milwaukee? No?
Speaker 3: No, Milwaukee has wake up. Milwaukee got their studios redone last summer.
Speaker 1: They did. You're right, you're right, they did. We actually know that for a fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so, because we were going to do our show from their studio. Its beautiful, and we were supposed to go to the Republican Convention last year.
Speaker 1: The taxes, aren't they It is so cold in here as well Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: In here, there is no there's no common air conditioning system in this entire Each room is its own.
Speaker 1: It's a BAC system. Yeah, it's thirty two degrees here. It's like foxless. So there's no crop, there's no TV, there's no windows. Uh, this is like Guantanamo Bay.
Speaker 3: Right, Maybe they're maybe they're trying to get us to confess to something.
Speaker 1: Holy crap, is that for real? This may be? There is this our YouTube video.
Speaker 5: This is their attempt at breaking us.
Speaker 1: You know what, well, we're already broken.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna let them win. Not in this case, We're not gonna let them win.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 3: Oh so we have more hand sanitizer and bleach wipes in it. We have like what do they think happens in these places?
Speaker 1: Can they just give a shout out to Elmer who's running our board and doing it. Well, it's like it's like a lake of glass, Like there's no ripples, there's no stress. He does drama. I appreciate that. I like mess if I was Elmer, and it's not Elmer's fault at all. If anything goes wrong, it's still not Elmer's fault, but his his surree nature.
Speaker 3: I would say, even though this thing started, as Amy said soon after five o'clock, I would blame everybody who's not here exactly that there's gotta be.
Speaker 1: Something around with their heads on fire if our studio is cold. Put I made it.
Speaker 3: There was a comment one time when when we were in the original studios, this would have been five years ago, whatever it was, somebody had spilled coke or diet coke, and I'm not going to send it onto the on off button on the primary microphone in that studio. And this is back when there was another talk show host that that was on right before us, and he made a comment to me about, hey, just so you know, the the button is sticky, the on off button is sticky for the microphone, and I said, well, why haven't we gotten it fixed.
Speaker 5: It is literally the most important button.
Speaker 3: Not just in this room but in this building because this radio station and what it means and the responsibilit that we have as an emergency alert system and all that. I mean all of that stuff that goes on the law the one the one most important button in the entire building, and we allow people to get it gooey with spilled drinks and it's not fixed immediately. I blew my mind. That was years ago. That is never that has not been a problem in a long time. But it was one of those things where it was like, Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, if we run a little late today, it's because again, we have no clock in the closet.
Speaker 3: I would like to say we're running on a sun dial, but then we realize we have no access to the sun because there's no windows in here.
Speaker 1: So what do you say?
Speaker 5: How long you think it's been since we started?
Speaker 1: I don't. I have no idea, but I would like to say this guys. Elm Gary, you guys are good prison cellmates. Well, like I feel like a good vibe in here despite the hell surround hell is surroundings.
Speaker 5: Smash cut to smash, cut to about nine four five.
Speaker 1: I don't care. You're right we are in early start selling us for cigarettes. That sounds so good right now. You're an awful cell mate. I could go south really quick.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Elmer has the first turn in the yard. He's got a full hour out there for for R and R.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get I have to rims can drive me insane. He's just gonna go walk around the hallway fluorescent lighting. My skin is yellow. You have John.
Speaker 3: I think I am John because it is liver failure. My liver and kidneys are just shot.
Speaker 1: As a reservs. Very doesn't do well with lighting, not the sun, not fluorescent. But it's a very sensitive pigment that we're dealing with here.
Speaker 5: I mean, we could turn some of the lights off, can't we.
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't It doesn't have to look like we're in a slaughterhouse in here.
Speaker 1: It's pretty awful. Yeah, that's nice. That's nice, that kind of mood light.
Speaker 5: Do we have some candles somewhere we could go?
Speaker 1: Don't we have some candles we can burn the effing building down with when we come back.
Speaker 3: Some actual stuff that's going on today, A couple of court that well, there's like three or four different court things that the Trump administration is involved with today.
Speaker 1: Does it even matter?
Speaker 5: I feel like, I mean, for other people who are not in the closet.
Speaker 1: Feel like there's a good experiment to be had with with all of this today, Like you know, the argument when you put people in prison, like what do you expect them to do? You expect them to flourish? You expect them to just thrive. Do you expect them to talk about tariffs in the court system?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, they sit here and they do not flourish, and they don't want to talk about anything important because they're pissed off.
Speaker 5: No, I know why that guy tried to swim away from any where.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: It's a morbid story, but it's one that needs to be told and talked about. You've had kids, correct, You've had miners in your home under your roof where you make the rules. They were my kids. Yeah, but your friend, I know, would you say, would.
Speaker 5: I have miners in my home? It sounds like it's something.
Speaker 1: That your kids have had friends over. Okay, yes, and under your roof, your rules. Something were to happen to one of those kids where you kind of make the rules, you're.
Speaker 5: On the hook for that, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's kind of what's going on with the City of La when it likes to rule based on feelings, and it's not nice to force homeless people into treatment or off the street. You're setting the rules for your house, and the rules are anything goes in our house. So when a woman dies in your house under your rules and her family finds her body being eaten by dogs, it's on you, La, And that's exactly what's happening. And not a lot of people are paying attention to this because this is a family that doesn't look like Lacy Peterson, so not a lot of people are paying attention to what's going on. But this family is saying, wait a minute here, you didn't clean up that encampment, and we found our mother dead and being eaten by docs. Right, what the hell? What's going on? And the city should be held accountable. We'll talk about it coming up in the next hour.
Speaker 3: A couple of rulings that have come down that have been pretty swift kicks to the Trump administration. One of them just came down as we were starting the show in the Closet today, a federal judge extended in order to block the Trump administration's attempt to bar Harvard from enrolling foreign students. So in this case, the district judge granted the Harvard's request for this preliminary injunction. This blocks the government's action until they can decide the case. It had already been paused since last week, when that same judge issued a temporary restraining order.
Speaker 1: Speaking of judges, I'm sure you've heard the news by now that a federal judge says that those global tariff policies are blowney Well, Trump's head of the National Economic Council has gone on Fox Business this morning and called the decision just a heacup in the whole tariff plan. Love the way you say that heacup.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know it sounds like you're saying a thing like, oh, he's only a he coup and from Peru.
Speaker 1: Say he always said he cup that was caused by activist judges. He said, in a month or two, you're going to look ahead and see that countries have opened their markets to American products, they've lowered their non tariff barriers, they've lowered their tariffs, and blah blah blah. Basically, you're going to see as time plays out, that the tariff Plan is working and that this judge is not in possession of the jurisdiction to make this all go away.
Speaker 3: This, by the way, this Court of International Trade. Very few people knew about the Court of International Trade until they took that case last week.
Speaker 1: So that was one.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's one issue of all of this. The second is, you know, the White House's assertion that this is activist judges making foreign policy or trade policy. This is judges paying attention to the Constitution of the United States and the laws as they exist.
Speaker 5: And they're trying to.
Speaker 3: Parse out the specifics of what responsibilities, sorry, what capability the president has under that International Emergency Economic Powers Act of nineteen seventy seven to impose tariffs on other nations.
Speaker 1: So that is exactly what is in question, and that is exactly what the judge in this case was looking at. Trump based his decision on that nineteen seventy seven International Economic Emergency Powers Act. The grounds were that the large and persistent trade deficit represented a national emergency. So you have to believe that we're in a national emergency to say that the tariffs that were put in place are okay, what constitutes a national emergency. The Court of International Trade ruled that Trump overstepped his authority in imposing the tariffs. One of them, now, the guy who went on Fox Business. Sorry, just to put a bow on it. The guy that went on Fox Business and said in a month or two this is all going to play out activist judges blah blah blah. He said, no, no, no, bentanyl Ventanyl's a national crisis. And that's why we heard that so often, right, what fentanyl the border of Canada and were like, Canada, there's been like four cases of fentanyl in the past eighteen months or something that acrossed the border. But that's exactly the that's what they're hanging their hat on, is a fentanyl crisis.
Speaker 3: It's got to be something like that because you can't you can't point to our trade deficit, for example, and say that that's become an emergency because we've run trade deficits for four plus decades that that part of it is not would not stand up to scrutiny under this case. The idea of it being fentanel being the main issue, that's going to be a harder issue for the INN. I mean this again, this is international Trade Court that we're talking about, So how are they going to be able to decide on that. This is one of those issues as well that goes back to very basic constitutional separation of powers, because the Constitution gives Congress most of the power when it comes to imposing tariffs for foreign trade, but over the course of one hundred years or so, the Congress has given the executive branch more and more power when it comes to imposing terriffs, which is why they're using that International Emergency Economic Powers Act of nineteen seventy seven as the filter through which they're looking at this case.
Speaker 1: It's not over.
Speaker 3: It seems to me, based on the way that they ruled this panel of federal judges, that the Supreme Court would agree with them based on the text that they used. I mean, I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know the entire ruling, but this seems to be one of those things where if the president wants to impose tariffs individually for individual reasons on individual countries, that's one thing, But this mostly affects those blanket tariffs that he was imposing over the course of the last couple of months.
Speaker 1: We talked about it yesterday and now it has happened. Elon Musk is pulling out of the administration, and not just fracturing his relationship with Trump or severing it at least this phase of the friendship, but now going after Republicans as a whole. Very interesting. Be careful who you make bedfellows with bedfellows. I don't know if I've ever used that word.
Speaker 3: Yes, you have, have I sure it seems like something you'd say all the time.
Speaker 1: It really doesn't. Where did I pick that up from? Enemy? Where am I learning these things? I don't know the official term? Awful one are my eighty nine bedfellows? What's next?
Speaker 5: Various creams and lotions that you put on your skin.
Speaker 1: I'm already doing that. Oh, you need to get back into the beef on your face? Are you right? Do you have the jail cough?
Speaker 3: I've got Legionaire's disease from being in this place too long.
Speaker 1: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: The metal toilet sink combo in the corner hasn't been pulled away from the wall yet. Yeah, that's how we're getting out of here. We don't even have a toilet. Hey, guys, that's how we're getting out of here.
Speaker 1: We don't even have a toilet. Well, PS, guess what, it's not just us. It's broken our Yeah, there is. There is a garbage can, or as they say, a toilet. It's for everything, it's for everything. It's a catch all.
Speaker 3: We're in a temporary studio today. We hope it's temporary. We hope it's temporary. Also, we don't know how long this is going to be, but they told us before that temporary studios only last a certain amount of time.
Speaker 1: Pump up the volume. The major motion picture starring Christian Slater had more advanced technology than what we're dealing with in our closet. Yeah all ps. The talkback feature also not working. I don't know why. So that's not working. A completely different system.
Speaker 3: The lights, the lights in that room over there. Everything we're flickering on lights like I was having a seizure yea, and I wasn't check.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, this could be the end, And the best part about it is nobody cares. Nobody cares. Nobody cares. But that's okay. We've got work to do. If anyone's still listening, if this is still on, we will do the show.
Speaker 3: Chinese visas guys, Marco Rubio has basic decided that we are going to revoke the visas of Chinese students, and it's in his purview to do so, we believe, and the Chinese students are now very anxious and angry after he is vowed to do this. Rubio said that the State Department was revising visa criteria to enhance scrutiny of all future applications from China, including Hong Kong. The statement that made the announcement yesterday didn't define actually what critical fields of study were, but anybody who might have ties to the Chinese Communist Party or who studies in those critical fields would be would have their visas revoked.
Speaker 1: This has been a major.
Speaker 3: Issue that feels like has never been addressed by any president over the course of the last twenty five thirty forty years.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you determine which students have ties to the Communist Party? I mean, I don't want to go back to Japanese war camps, but this is right.
Speaker 3: Just saying they're from China doesn't necessarily mean that they have ties to the Chinese Communist.
Speaker 1: Party, especially in twenty twenty five. I don't know how you determine that.
Speaker 5: But if you think about we get a lot.
Speaker 1: Of talent from China, obviously to international students pay full tuition as well.
Speaker 3: Now to mention that the long cultural history that Chinese Americans have embedded in part, especially along the West coast, in parts and cities along the West coast, but there has to be an acknowledgment that China is emerging as our number one potential enemy.
Speaker 5: I mean, the way they like to describe it now.
Speaker 1: Is that they're it's sailed, China is entrenched. The whole we go back to the balloon that was flying around for China. China's already feels like twenty years ago. In our phones and our computers and our homes. We need China. We're relying on China. That ship has sailed. This seems very nineteen fifty three to me. And I understand why the Trump administration has picked this fight with universities. I understand the fight between protecting our information protecting our country, and I get that. And I also understand just the distaste for the elite community that looks down upon Trump and all the people who voted for them. I know that that exists. But instead of picking this fight with Harvard and Columbia and all of the elite universities are never going to be on your side or the elite, the elites or that school of thought or the left coast school of thought. Why not, like Trump mentioned yesterday, pour your love into trade schools. Pour your love into the schools that you support and that support America. These university are going to do whatever the hell they want to do, and you can fight in the courts, it's just going to be wasted time and wasted money, and you're not going to change their ideology. Why not just support what you find love for.
Speaker 3: Because they believe that there is a potential violent aspect of this use violent, not that they are going to start something on campuses, but that you have a nefarious is a better term, that they believe that there is of the two hundred and what was the number, two hundred and fifty thousand Chinese two hundred and seventy five thousand Chinese students that exist within the United States.
Speaker 1: Now, why now what they're going to mobilize on behalf of the communist government of China and take the country down.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I don't know if that's a conspiracy theory or if that's a very well thought out plan, but China plays the long game.
Speaker 1: That's the way that they have done it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't put it past a nefarious government like China to impose those, let's say, some strong ideals into some of these students who do have ties to the Chinese Communist Party, or do have ties to the Chinese military or the spying apparatus that China has and says, hey, listen, you go do your thing, learn your thing.
Speaker 5: Have fun, go to all the UCLA games you want.
Speaker 3: But when we call upon you, you need to answer or your family and answer.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? I mean, I feel like it's also putting down America. I feel like we're talking about the red wave of like I said nineteen fifty three, and America is so much stronger than that. And I think that even if you come to this country with communist ideals, you kind of get Americanized, right, But they're not.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying is they're beholden to the Chinese government regardless of how much they love this country.
Speaker 1: I don't know the idea that they're just Chinese bots that can just be you can press a button on them and they'll suddenly mobilize for the government of China to do what. I don't know what more could do to infiltrate this country that they haven't done already. What more could they do? The thing is, they don't there's no y are. They don't love it.
Speaker 5: They want all of it.
Speaker 3: They want all of the intellectual property, they want all of the military secrets, they want all of the industrial seats.
Speaker 1: I think they have access to all of that at this point. So but then we just and we do too, and we do as well. No, we don't.
Speaker 3: We don't have American students in China to the anywhere near the numb but we.
Speaker 1: Have intelligence on what China is doing in terms of military and the like.
Speaker 5: But I want a bunch of everyone's.
Speaker 1: In everyone's business in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I want to bund a bunch of boneheaded American college kids to take their medieval puppetry classes at the University of Beijing or University of Shanghai or University of Jesus.
Speaker 1: That's never going to happen, not because we have a new dream job in America and it's stay at home Sun. That's why that's and nobody wants to make babies with those guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's cut through this small talk Shally, or do you want to do the Elon Musk thing?
Speaker 5: You want to save that to the.
Speaker 1: Elon mussing the small talk thing. I wanted to talk about when we could use the talkback feature. But since we now are in Bangladesh doing the show and have no access to technology or things at work, am I putting down Bangladesh? Probably?
Speaker 5: I have not listened to Bangladeshi radio.
Speaker 1: It might be spectacular. They might have all the bells and whistles, are just working studios.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but Elon Musk getting out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I did want to talk about the cutting through small talk with magical questions. But I want to do that when we have access to the talkbacks. I want to get people's I want to get their responses. So so that's part of the show we can't.
Speaker 3: Do all right, The Gary and Shannon Show from from Cell Block G.
Speaker 1: When we come back.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Live today in Cell Block G. To crack up a little bit, starting to feel funny? Huh Yeah, feels weird. I just told Keana I was going to go to the bathroom real quick, and she said pick a corner.
Speaker 1: Did she really?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's getting real in here.
Speaker 5: We're in this weird temporary little studio today.
Speaker 1: You know what, It's so cute the way you say temporary, because remember when Okay, so, I was just listening to Handle talk about being humiliated, and I thought, hasn't he been humiliated for several years? Like what more humiliation could he possibly feel after all this time? Like what question could lead to more humiliation? And I was just hearkening back to, you know, seeing Jodie Becker yesterday and how we all started here twenty years ago, and when we first when we first moved into this building and how beautiful that studio was, you know, and I remember, you know, filling in for you on the Handle Show and so cool. And that was before Handle was humiliated to the point of where he is at now. And then we moved into the temporary studio which is down the hall, which is where we are, and they said it's just temporary.
Speaker 5: Six months, I think was the and we've been.
Speaker 1: In there for years. Yeah, and now you're calling our closet temporary, which is cute to me because I think maybe this is the plan that like we just keep getting scaled down and scaled down and scaled down, and now we're here in this so what's.
Speaker 5: The next Wait, what's the next thing?
Speaker 1: Then I think it's all over. I think it ends, and then you and I it ends. We use the skills that we have that are not radio to go find gainful employment. What are you going to do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go make announcements at my local Low's home improvement store.
Speaker 1: I don't think they do those announcements anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'll find something. Maybe I'll just scare the birds out from the warehouse store.
Speaker 1: How quickly do you think you'll have a job? Like if we get an email.
Speaker 3: If I didn't have a job, would be I would go nuts and I would cause my wife to go.
Speaker 1: Nuts, right Like I would have a job tomorrow, Like if we got the email tonight. It depends on how what what's your definition of job?
Speaker 3: Because I could get something by tonight, I get I could get here's something that I could get work right tonight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, exactly, No, I'm not gonna have a career are you kidding? I don't have any skills, but I will have a job. I will have a job tomorrow by clothes of business. Because of what you said, I would go crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's safer for everyone for you to be employed, for you to have things to do.
Speaker 1: And the good thing about radio is it something that's always in my head, like because this could just people get fired from this job all the time and you have no notice. It just happens. So it's been something I've thought about for many, many, all of the years I've been in radio.
Speaker 5: You think this is the process of them slow funning.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just I'm laying it all out for you. Bro the white smoke, it's happening. The story we told you about yesterday was that Elon Musk seemed to be really pissed off about Trump's big beautiful bill. I didn't see his exit happening this soon. Well it was. It's always been this, right, It's always been a short term situation. But it seems like this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Well, I think that's a matter of doing sorry, disappoint me play that.
Speaker 3: Well, this is him in this CBS interview that he did, saying he was disappointed about the President's big bill that is still trying to make its way through coming.
Speaker 6: Was disappointed to see the massive spending Volle frankly, which increases the budge deeps if not doesn't decrease it, and that reminds the work that PDCH team is doing.
Speaker 3: So I mean being a special government employee, that's what he was designated. That means that he can only work a federal job for one hundred and thirty days each year that comes up. I mean we're already at the twenty ninth of May. We knew that this was coming if you start on January twentieth, which is what he did. It's the timing of his vocal disappointment with that bill, combined with the expiration date that we already knew was coming, that I think has begun. That is added to this story of Elon Musk is pissed off at the President, and I don't know if that's entirely true. They can have disagreements like that. Ted Cruz came out and just laid it out with Elon Musk and said he did a great job at what he came to do there, right.
Speaker 8: He came and spent four months working for the American people free of charge, didn't collect a salary, made nothing. He rooted out massive waste, fraud, and abuse, and he did so at enormous cost to himself. You look at his stockholdings as stockholdings dropped tens of billions of dollars. It was a personal sacrifice, and the death threats that were directed against him were massive.
Speaker 3: And he's going to go back and work. He's got plenty of stuff to keep him busy. He's upset probably that he didn't that some of these cuts that he wanted to enact through the Department of Government Efficiency are being completely rewritten by this big, beautiful bill that's supposed to be making its way through the Senate.
Speaker 1: It guts clean energy tax credits, and he says, abruptly ending the energy tax credits with threatened America's energy independence and the reliability of our grid. It would terminate those credits for electric vehicles at the end of the year, just qualifying Tesla's from a seventy five hundred dollars and incentive at a time when the company is already in trouble. This comes around the same time that a new poll shows that Democrats have fallen out of love on electric vehicles because of Elon Musk. So stupid, hah. I mean we didn't need this poll. We've been talking about. This has been my bugaboo with the Democrats in the hypocrisy of it all for many years, that you will hit us over the head with needing electric vehicles in California getting us into electric vehicles. Tesla came around and was not the leaf and was beautiful and we all want one, and people got them, and then all of a sudden, no, they're bad because of Elon Musk. Well, what is it? You want to save the environment or you want to pick a pissing match with this guy over his friendship with Donald Trump. I mean, aren't we Aren't we working towards saving the planet. Isn't that what you want to do? Democrats? I never understood that it was the most ladies. It was the most blatant show of hypocrisy I've seen politically in a long time. And I know both sides are guilty of it. Republicans can be just as hypocritical, but on this issue, it is so transparent and so gross, and you need to get over it. Because the Tesla is a beautiful car. You miss any part of this fail although sometimes of people that drive those things, I just want to plow in them with my truck. Well, it's ridiculous. They think they're better than everybody. They really do. It's annoying.
Speaker 3: If you miss any part of this great show, the jail House edition, you can go back and check out the podcast.
Speaker 1: Also, I kind of keep my distance from them on the road because I feel like they're flammable. They're more flammable. They're more flammable. I don't know, like if I run outside of.
Speaker 3: The eighteen gallon tank of extremely flammable gasoline you carry your Undercarria.
Speaker 1: Aren't the trunk trucks heavier than the average vehicle the cyber truck?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Probably very The regular Teslas are also heavier than other sized vehicles, I mean vehicles of the same size because of the battery.
Speaker 1: I don't need.
Speaker 3: That makes it safe for somebody to be in a Tesla? Yeah, you don't need a heavy vehicle.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that thing? You got to carry that thing around? It's a baby truck. That's not what I was talking about.
Speaker 3: You miss any part of this great Jailhouse podcast is not.
Speaker 1: Going to end with both of us alive. Anywhere you podcast is good jail house story, Someone's gonna die today, the.
Speaker 3: Good thing that's got an oversized bed in a Holy Cow, You're not making it any better. Tailgate Gary and Shannon will continue right after this. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap