Speaker 1: I think we're live. Oh, let me make sure I think the zero are we live? Is it playing?
Speaker 2: That's whatever it wants. It says we've been live for fourteen seconds on my side, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Does it. I don't think we're live. You want to see you're dead?
Speaker 2: We're dead. This is the aut dude, what I was told there'd be fucking angels and dragons, clouds. Yeah, it seventy versions, seventy two versions.
Speaker 1: Boy Q four twenty. We're back in the building, another episode of Day zero. We may be live on a channel. We may not be live. Okay. I see us on YouTube, so we're good. We're good in at least one or two places. If you don't see us right now, we'll be with you shortly, Okay, do not worry about that. We've got the immaculate one back from across the pond. We've got the spiritual when the powerful ones not with today, he is recovering currently, of course me the one guys are we doing will this afternoon?
Speaker 2: I can be March safe from not supporting baby murderers, So I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: Well. That seems to a Paul order.
Speaker 1: It seems to be.
Speaker 2: If you're a woman, it seems to be that you're super happy to kill all babies?
Speaker 3: Is wrong these ladies? What the fuck is wrong with them?
Speaker 2: I genuinely am at a loss.
Speaker 3: Is it? Is it the I mean because I'm willing to I'm willing to listen to some of the reasons. I'm not going to buy the excuses, you know, But like, is it SSR eyes? Is it birth control? Is it vaccines? Is it a combination of those? Is it social pressure? Is it victimization decathlon? Is it like like Gloria already in your fucking ear your entire life, telling you that you're a girl boss? And and is it You've just an complete detachment from any responsibility which has been pushed like a lot. Is it cluster B personality disorder? Is it like group psychosis? I mean like it feels like it's all of it right, all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy too, And like women are the most susceptible to all of that, right for various reasons. Historically, we're like the most adaptable and the quickest to change to whatever seems to be the predominant energy so that we can like not get killed and raped or whatever, get less raped or you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is. Because when they when me came in, like when your village got taken over and didn't killed women, so you had to figure out how to get right quick.
Speaker 3: You make a calculation. You got to stay alive. You're gonna you're gonna do something. You have the art, you have the luxury of making a calculation.
Speaker 2: Because but I want to be clear that that's it's not it's not that women were forced to be that way because of oppression. It's that women are naturally that way because it's an evolutionary trait that makes sense to keep us and our baby safer and more likely to thrive. So people want to be like, oh, poor women because of this and this and this, and it's like, no, take responsibility for your biology, your mental state, your emotional state, and do what you need to do in order to live an upright life. You know, despite all of those things. You don't have to follow the current thing. It just is in your deepest instinct to follow the current thing. But you don't have to let yourself become whatever this power says you have to be. You dumb bitches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gullible bitches, weak bitches. I just saw again the second time Jason Christof's presentation live uh, and he does it on mind control, and it's really impactful because you know, one of the things he reminds people is like, and you've seen it at like seminars, I'm sure where it's like, you know, how many people think you know your mind control? No, how many people think you can can't be mind control?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: A bunch of people raise their hands and he's talking about how like those are the people you really want because they're they're the ones that you're gonna get the hardest because they're convinced that they can't they can't be they can't be got. And and that's a real good reminder because we see a lot of things that most people don't see, but like we can be gotten, you know, like you can we can be wrong about something to.
Speaker 2: You know what i mean happening with Bernie Sanders. I was like, Oh, it's so great, so one cares about us and it's gonna be fantastic. The fucking birds love him, Like what could possibly go wrong? And then I was wrong again and I was like, dude, stop it, just stop it.
Speaker 3: You but you had that which the information you had at the time that you were working off of. And I'm sure that at the that moment you made a calculation that was reasonable based on what you knew, right, and now you know something different and you changed your mind, And that actually is like the sign of true intelligence, right there is your ability to process new information and go oh, it's like, you know, it sucks to be wrong, but like what sucks to be wrong is like when the train has clearly left and you've just like tripled down on your retardet.
Speaker 1: Standing there like like I can't get back on the train.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you cues real.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but but is that what we have here? I mean, like, I've got women who are sitting up whole cameras okay, throwing ice into a tub while they're yelling. I've got women setting up whole cameras hold and saying me too, lindsay, I'm like, what you mean, me too? Are you saying that you're about to check?
Speaker 2: You're saying that you want to kill your baby while you're holding your baby?
Speaker 1: Well it's a sigh.
Speaker 2: But again, that doesn't mean there aren't actual bitches out there who genuinely are like force I talk to a fucking lawyer. She's a graduate of law school who passed the bar and is a lawyer. And she was arguing to me that, A, it's not because she's a woman that people are trying to defend her, which is completely ridiculous. It's the only reason people are defending her. Guys do this. They don't defend them like they're because she has postpartiment, because poor women, and because women women, mothers, mothers, mothers. That's because she's a woman. Okay, so yes, that's why. She's also arguing that she wasn't even the one who did it as a lawyer, and I'm like, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Like you can't be is that disputed.
Speaker 2: It's not disputed by anyone. It says she did prosecution, This is yes, Prosecution say she did it. Defense says she did it. She says she did it. No one in the cases arguing she didn't do it. Only women out in the world, including this pet.
Speaker 3: It's automatic disqualification. And that's just a that's feelings over facts, right.
Speaker 2: That's what I was trying to tell her. I was like, you feel strongly about this, but this does not match the evidence, and I can't believe you can ignore the entire trial. Her one point was like, oh, she couldn't talk when the people first found her. I'm like, okay, well that was three years ago, and she's been talking the whole time since then, and not once has she said her husband did it. How the fuck do you delude it?
Speaker 1: But deeply yeah, I was having to talk to to the ladies at work about this because they've been into this particular trial, and I'm like, well, she she couldn't say, I said, do She jumped out of the two story window and landed on her head, which fractured her spine and made her paralyzed. How her body TIMPs should get down eighty two? You know, like like your spine regulates shit. You know, like when you start getting cold older, it starts to send signals. So if you fuck that up, it's not gonna send no signals. Okay, ain't you in the snow thirty degrees? I mean, like, you know, when you sit there and you shiver, you shivering? Is your body actually trying to warm itself up? That's why you shiver. You can't shiver when you're fine, broke, there ain't no shiver to be had, So it's just like the fact that she's alive is actually pretty fucking amazing.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she should be dead.
Speaker 2: I was like, I wish you was killing herself. What an asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's here's what here's what I do. I will not get this until the end of time. Look, if you feel strongly about taking yourself out, I'm not gonna be the one to slow you up. Okay, but just take yourself out. Yes, some other folks ain't got ship to do with it. We always got to clip somebody else.
Speaker 2: You could have just take on yourself and left the baby's alive. But this is past anything. And they're also like, oh, it's psychosis. It was psychosis. When you're in a psychosis, you cannot.
Speaker 1: Uh did it freeze? Did it phreeze? With you? Charlie? Okay, Lindsay's with us. I believe should be with us the second. Yeah, but do you know how heinius you've got to be to sit there and choke out each single kid separately. This ain't like you took a gun and just shot all of them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Even if I can't, I can't understand a scenario in which anything of the sort is happening. I can't. I mean, and I listen, I've been in altered states of consciousness before, and I've never I've never even and contemplated doing something as awful as that. I don't, you know, I don't know if these people are gonna say like, oh, I had the devil in me or something ye, or if you're just a bad person. I mean, I can't. I can't wrap my head around any of it, whether it's the manually doing it or even if she had a gun, just the calculations that you have to make, like the bond that you have, especially as a mother, which is way stronger than a father. And she's got three of them, and I know how I feel about my daughter, and you know, and and so if I don't know, just it it's it's incompatible with nature. Well well you know what, actually maybe not maybe maybe because you know nature some sometimes mother birds like peck their own birds to death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when it got one that they they ain't gonna make it, throw it out at NAIs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what if the mother is the one that didn't make it, you know what I mean, nobody's going to expeck that one to death right. So I don't know. I mean, I think this is just one of these situations where I'll tell you what no, But I mean the SCIA point part for me is that is the media interest, you know, because there's a lot of times where somebody there's a lot of times where there's a case that's super interesting and it winds up being like a dateline episode or a twenty twenty episode, right, a murder that it doesn't get solve, But like that case could have very easily also traded places with some national story, like you know, like like Casey Anthony or something, you know what I mean, There's a lot of shit going on that could have been like Casey Anthony related. Why was that one elevated? So my question is why is this story.
Speaker 1: Being elevated right because we oh, we got the other famous woman was what Andrea Yates is that is that.
Speaker 3: It was well, yeah, we have that, we had the Susan Smith who drove her car in to the lake with it. So there's a long there's a long lene and to be and to be clear, like the pharmaceutical industry is responsible for a lot of crazy stuff that happens, and and women and when men both have psychotic reactions to some of these anti psychotic medications, and and some of it is like murderous rampages. I don't know for certain, but my assumption is if you pulled the medical records for all of these mothers who were killing their children and claiming postpartum depression or whatever it was, I'm willing to bet that the common denominators that they were all on SSRIs, antipsychotics, birth control pills, flu shots, Uh, you know, all of them, maybe all four of those and all the above, and and but at least one. So like then it becomes like, how do you assign blame? Because I doubt she would have done it if she hadn't been on the pills, right, So how much blame does the pharmaceutical company get? You can't They've got what are you talking about? There's zero blame. We don't know we you know, I mean, you know that's what they'll do, right, So you can't get anywhere with it, But you know it's part of the problem. Shit is happening in societies that aren't all out of their fucking minds on psych mathains.
Speaker 1: Suit it, suit it, we got fuck with Look I didn't I say this a few weeks I said, but the ladies hormones are being fucked with since they's thirteen. Whenever they puberty. They go through puberty, then they start taking birth Yeah. Yeah, they start taking birth control and they take about four or five different ones too. First they take the peel. Then they're like, oh shit, let me get the eu D, let me stick that up at me. Oh well, can I put the patch on me? And so you don't You done took four or five different birth controls. Then you get off that, then you have a baby. Then you break down because you ain't shit and you and you really ain't worth being a mother. I just got to be honest on that, Like some folks can't handle being a mother, Like they just can't handle it, but for some reason, they keep having kids. And this is something that I wanted to say. I've seen a large swath of men getting vasectomies, and I see when all your men get sects and stuff, and I'm just I'm sitting there and I'm like, okay, so hold on, the men are getting vasectomies. But if you leave me and you get with another man who doesn't have a vasectomy, and that means you can have another kid, right if you're still if you're still in your in your process, if you don't want any kids, when you're in that hospital and you have that last kid, you can say, I don't leave until you fix me. I know this because my mom did it straight up when she had the last kid. She said, uh, oh no, I'm not leaving till you fix me. And I oh, well, that's just more intrusive on women. And you know it's just hard and it's just easy for the man to get his sack splod open and all that. I'm like, hold on a second, when when does this become the mainstay? That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's one hundred percent guaranteed if the woman.
Speaker 1: Doesn't That's what I That's what I'm saying. So like all of a sudden, like I see a swath of men getting viaseectmies, but the women still can reproduce. And if they leave them, are you gonna have another kid with the next person or you're gonna try to duck and dodge it. You're gonna get back on birth controlling you.
Speaker 3: Well, what the birth control women get off birth control pills. They start looking at their beta male husband and they go, this guy's half a fag, and then they divorce them and go out and marry some guy who's like, not like that. That's what happened to AOC.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: She got off to go freeze her eggs and took one look at her prince Harry looking homosexual boyfriend Beard and was like, no, I don't think so, and kicked his ass to the curb. Right. Not that I'm like a sweekly or TMZ or anything like that, but like, I happen to kind of know these things. So Lindsey, can can you confirm that this is a thing for women?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Turn it down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to touch you?
Speaker 2: Is it better? Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There we go.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't know the electricity. The lightning hit and like made me scream and jump and then.
Speaker 1: The power Yeah, yeah, it's because he was about to give it us to his with that truth, that's why we gotta shut Lindsay down.
Speaker 2: Was I still on when I screamed or was that like.
Speaker 3: The last moment the lightning?
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's absolutely true. You know what else is true? Remember that when they gave testosterone to men increase their testosterone. They all without prompting, without any sort of any sort of influence at all, they all went further right on the political spectrum. And who has so right now? Things have maybe changed over time and used to be another way. I don't know, but Democrats are definitely the globalist faction, Like they are the globalist fucking cucks who are here to like make your nation erase and have it all be one world government claud schwab w e f et cetera. And so they have a vested interest in making coucked men who have less testosterone, because then they're more likely to go along with all of those things, whereas men who happen to be more right word leaning are obviously what that tended to mean, at least throughout history is that you're more conservative, you're more family driven, and you're like down to protect things with your fucking life if you need to. Not so in the other directions. So women who come out of this like also illusion of like the cocktail of fucking hormones and drugs they've been on. Most women love men who are actually super masculine and down to fight for whatever and die for whatever, and like want a family and something to protect with their life and like something of value that they can leave onto their descendants, and that shits sexy. So like this, it all goes hand in hand. It's all definitely part of an agenda. I don't know for sure that they knew like the long term effects of some of these things, but I'm sure once they started seeing it, they're like, oh fuck yeah, push that, push birth control, push more SSRIs. You know, all the feminists propaganda can do whatever it wants. But if your biology starts to mimic that state of like codependency and victimhood and you know, being a fucking loser, then so be it. That's what they want.
Speaker 1: Uh And Green Mount girl, I know what you're talking about with the miseectomy where you can go and it's just the office visit. I'm just saying, like the older women that I know, like like the woman that I'm dating is a older woman, Like when she had her last kid, she said, uh yo, I don't leave until I get fixed, like like I'm not having anymore like this, this is it. Like, so I'm just trying to I'm trying to figure out what type of out some of these women are taking Like I'm like, okay, So if something happens then you split with your man and you get with somebody else that's not fixed, then that means you're ready to have more kids or you're gonna make him get fixed too. Like that's that's the whole thing, the whole push and pull, and that's that's another reason why relationships are fucked up because people ain't on the same page like at all. It's like, damn, like, get on the same page, earler, Like there's some shit you need to be on the same page about. Like if you walk up to your chick and she says, I support Lindsey Clancy, you probably need to break up with her, all right. I mean that's just it, Like you probably need to leave her. I mean like yeah, because if you have a key with her, she might just be like, ah, I'm just gonna sniff the keyda out because it's one thing, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one thing to be like, dude, postpartum is fucking insane. It's so sad, it's crazy. I'm gonna guess that it very rarely happened before we did all the hormone fucking testing and SSRI shit as well. But whatever, it's sad. It's hard, I get it. It's one thing to say like, yeah, I have compassion for that, and it's a whole other thing to be like, no, one hundred percent, she's innocent because she was depressed. Actually doesn't even make sense because the age of the children anyway, And so therefore like free Lindsay Clancy, and she has no fucking responsibility for this at all. Like you can have compassion for someone, you can have compassion for whatever they're going through, and you can still hold them to a standard. So if your girlfriend is saying yes, Lindsay, or same, Lindsay, or me too, Lindsay and like having this and like trying to say, oh, she would never do it, it had to be the guy and all this delusional shit. You have a psycho fucking lady.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: There is no sane person who's emotionally well and mentally stable who is arguing that there is something good about Lindsay Clancy or that she should be dismissed from her responsibility from murdering fucking babies.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: It was baby, little tiny children, real human beings, dead from a fucking murderous mother. Like there's no excuse for this. By the way, these are the same women I think maybe I could be wrong. They're the same ones who look at Erica Kirk and they're like, come on, seek when pants and your fucking husband died. And I'm like, I don't even understand what the connection is between these two things in your mind, But like, you know, you can criticize eric Ka Kirk all you want, but then you're gonna excuse Lindsay Clancy talk about no grief. I don't see this bitch grieving. I see in her the same type of person as my friend's growing up, who just fake cried anytime they wanted male attention, or to get out of something hard, or to get what they've wanted, And there's just no tears on their face, and they're like, and I'm like, can nobody see that she's not actually crying? And I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills here, Like this bitch doesn't seem to have any remorse. The psychosis doesn't last for five fucking years. If it was psychosis, why isn't she just breaking down constantly, like wanting to kill herself because she did such a terrible thing. A real mother who actually has a heart for her children. Would not fucking be able to live with themselves if they realized that they had, in psychosis, in a moment of delusion, killed their children. All these people are crazy. Everybody excusing this is crazy. Lindsay Clancy is a fucking evil psychopath. Fuck all these people. I think we should do that further. Not just like if you're dating somebody and they like Lindsay Clancy, you should get rid of them. If anybody saying pro Lindsay Clancy things, we should just kill them. Now, get rid of them and start a new society without those people.
Speaker 3: Test, you know, because it kind of lives on forever. Like if if you're trying to talk your way around how that's a good thing, you're mentally captured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here, but here's what. Here's what I'm on. And I haven't released this. I haven't released this yet, but I'm like, you know, I keep seeing these videos. Ah you know, uh, they failed or we need more researchers. That I said, Uh, women, women, y'all liberated. Y'all make more money than men. You've got the resources, fucking do something. Men don't know what you're talking about. I got no clue about postpart and depression of psychos I don't, I don't. I don't know the first thing to do for you, but maybe other women do the heck kids. But you see, women don't like women and they don't support women. That's just all there is too we that's just bottom fucking line. Because they're competing against each other. They're silent. There's men are overt competers. Women are covert. They smile in your face and then they stab you in the back. They got the info, but they won't give you the information. That's women. Yeah, are women because of that.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now's your time. It's like all we need more, we need help, we need to talk about it. We'll fucking talk. You keep saying this out loud, like you want men to do something about it, but then you say, get away from our bodies. You don't have control over it. That here. We got one of two things. Either you do something or we'll do what we need to do. Which one you want us to do? I want us to do. You don't want us to do what we what we need to do, because if we do what we need to do, then it's a problem. Okay, ah, you can't control our bodies all you can. We're liberated, we have a rights.
Speaker 3: Can't we just say, look, let's go back to nineteen seventy six, Like everything that was societally acceptable in nineteen seventy six, can.
Speaker 2: We just go back to there nineteen fifty two.
Speaker 3: Smoking on the planes, calling people the N word, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And there's men that you could.
Speaker 3: Do in the in the seventies, in like in the by the mid seventies that that was peak American awesomeness where you could just do whatever you wanted, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeahs, that just includes murdering your babies.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I don't mean murdering your baby, I mean getting on an airplane without you getting your butthole searched and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, there's men that has snuffed had that has snuffed their families out, and there's not any man who went and had a rally for them. No, Okay, we ain't going to rally for some nigga who killed his whole family.
Speaker 3: No, that that doesn't happen. That.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Chris bin waugh Uh was a famous wrestler. A lot of folks knew him. He snuffed out his whole family. They ain't nobody hold no memorial for his I.
Speaker 3: S there's no you know what I'm saying doing that, Well, maybe there are, maybe there's some weirdos, but but for the most part, I but this ship has been going on a long time. I remember the Nightstalker in the eighties when I lived in southern California, and all the women that would show up at Richard Ramirez's trial and and they would write him letters and they wanted to marry him. And he's been married to a bunch of agis. So it's like, ladies need to look in the mirror, if you're if you're pen pals with a prisoner that you met and everything, Like.
Speaker 2: The first time we've seen this kind of fucking mass psychosis and women women are mass psychosis people all throughout history. It's a but is this the first time we've seen it, like for another woman?
Speaker 3: Yeah, normally it's for a man, like, oh, I'll fix him, like all right, mirrors, I'll make it so that he's not a rapist murdering.
Speaker 1: Well you see, Yeah, the Luigi man Joni, the one who went and shot my man in the back of the head.
Speaker 3: Now he's a different way because he's young and good looking, and I'm saying CEOs of healthcare companies deserve to die anyway, So you know, I mean the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But women, I would, that's a little too easy. I would. I would personally disagree with Dad. I mean, I think it's cowardly. Just go up to shooting the man in the back of the head. You didn't, Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 3: They don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you like you didn't do anything. Like if you believe shooting one guy in the back of the head was gonna fix some the whole industry of health insurance, NIGGI you out your mind?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, this is the Manchurian candidate situation, because he did the exact same thing that that guy from Parkland did. As soon as he got done shooting the person, he went to a McDonald's. That's that's part of the programming. There's always a McDonalds nearby. When you do it, you sit there, you go to the he's. And there's others too who've done that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's always women who rally, who rally to these murderers. Yeah, you know, have you noticed say it? It's always either side, whether it's I mean men and women they rally to him.
Speaker 2: For some it's the group psychosist thing, the mass like coast. So when TikTok had its whole, TikTok can easily program whole swaths of people, unfortunately, and no one cares. So there's a thing there. But when TikTok had the whole thing, where they were like people were developing tics, facial tics because TikTok was showing them videos of facial tics, and then they kept watching them and watching them and watching them, and it programmed them to start developing facial tics. They were all women. Very few men were susceptible to that, right. And then all throughout history we have like the dancing hysterias, and we have the laughing hysterias, and we have like all of these old you know, the Salem witch trials. We have all of these things where it's primarily women who jump onto whatever highly emotional, super volatile thing and just fucking lose themselves in it. It's never man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, now the the uh what was I said? They were saying that, you know, the running rumor Patrick was a bad husband, he was a bad father, you know, he wouldn't therefore he didn't support her. And I'm just like, well, hold on, I mean the man man had got man, got her nanny. Man moved us office home so he'd be more present, you know what I'm saying. He took the kids to daycare like three days out the week. He made it where she didn't have to work, Like I'm like, I mean, he didn't force her into you know, a mental ward, a psych ward. He said, hey, you know we can take and drop you off. And they were like, oh, he went skiing, he took it, he took one of his skin. They'd already had a plan, Like I mean, it's just like, bro, why do you want so bad for this dude to have something to do with what she did? Like they wanted so like the man hating is so extreme now, Yeah, that is crazy. It's massadry, is what it is. Yes, Like when they talk about in cells, like the women are in cales now, like they're fucking lunatics. I'm like, why are y'all acting so wild all of a sudden, Like I feel like you, I feel like when twenty twenty hit, like this is where they really took off before that, you know, you know, swaves here and there, a little feminism of me too. It was more like celebrities, you know what I'm saying that kind of lashed on this shit like that. But now, but now that you're able to see people and people are like, oh, you know, social media will program and all that, and that could be the case, but now that anybody can post, you seeing how many wild motherfuckers are are out there.
Speaker 3: Oh there's some unhinged people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, over deeply on hint. I'm gonna put on the sexiest dress I can find, do my makeup, do my hair, set up the lights, set up the camera, have the ice ready, hit record, and then be like and just like throw my eyes. I'm like, oh, in your little red dress, you happen to have the camera set up while you're having this breakdown, Like, go fuck yourself, you stupid fucking horse. And then all these stupid people who are too stupid to know better and have thought out that like, oh, this is very performative, it's set up. It's very intentional. This person wants attention. This isn't real. They're like, oh, it's okay to act like a fucking unhinged idiot, even in front of your children to just shoot yourself, give your kid to someone rational, and then just go jump off a cliff. You're a worthless human being. You don't desert to be.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 2: And here's the other thing I have to say about women. When you're if you ever take care baby, right, babies are like they'll like flail their arms and legs and they're like screaming and crying, and you're like, dude, you're not hungry, you're diapers playing. You know, you don't seem to be in actual pain. But they're just like flailing their arms and legs and crying. And then if you wrap them super tight in a baby burrito, they just fucking calm down and go to sleep. And I feel like that's what collective woman kind is doing right now, is just like flailing and screaming and they just actually what they want is like a strong, powerful man to just tell them to shut the fuck up and then fuck them hard enough if they have like the best orgasm of their life and then they'll chill the fuck out and stop.
Speaker 1: So that's my bee, that's.
Speaker 2: My prescription for humanity.
Speaker 1: I have to get railed to get realed. I'm seeing women out there castings, spails and shit. They was showing that they were out there cast a spales weich craft. I'm like, what we got going on trying to cast a spail? Old Patrick Clancy?
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm special and unique because I'm a witch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And folks are like, oh, well, he moved on and got married again. This dude is having to sit and trial and relieve the worst moment of his life. And folks are like, oh well, this seems a little suspicious. I said. They didn't release the nine one one call he told him not to the people who's actually heard it. They said it's one of the most horrendous things they ever heard in their life. As far as his nine one one call, they said it was horrific. And he's like, and he asked me, he said, like, I can't sit there and listen to that. Yeah, like, ain't Nobody asked is he all right?
Speaker 3: You good?
Speaker 1: I mean, like, even though he's married again and got another, Like, I don't know what he thinks every single day, and nobody's came to ask him anything.
Speaker 2: And can you imagine you thought you had this nice little life and that you've done everything you can for this fucking woman And you're you know, thank God, have these three beautiful children. And then you just go to do a normal time ask by the way, in support of your wife that everyone says you're not supporting, to pick her up her medicine, to pick up her food, and then you come back home and she's taken it all away from you. Your whole fucking life is gone in a moment like I can't imagine it all. Dude, if he's found some small comfort and another woman who doesn't fucking want to kill everybody, then thank god, good, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that poor guy having to go through something like that, and then and then having to listen to these stupid bitches support that shit. That's got to be infuriating. I probably want to come drive. You know, they're driving through the cars every day and there's there the people are lining. I bet you fantasize about rolling down your window with a flame thrower, you know what I mean. And just.
Speaker 1: It's they're outside the court, Hale's rallying. They're rallying outside the court. Hales.
Speaker 3: Those people are a danger to themselves and others.
Speaker 1: Yes, why are y'all rallying outside the court?
Speaker 3: Hailes, get a job, fucking life.
Speaker 2: They don't have a personality outside of whatever the latest thing is except victimhood and histrionics and other cluster b aspects, and so this is all they can do.
Speaker 3: Got it so annoying.
Speaker 2: These are the same people who would go like fight an ice agent on purpose and then when they got shot, yell oh, why do you have real bullets because they're you. I'm not fucking hard.
Speaker 1: It's the same foot, same it's the same people, You're right, lady. I mean it's it's the exact same people.
Speaker 3: It's the real bullets people.
Speaker 2: By the way, Lindsay Clancy spells her name a y like a fucking idiot. So obviously she went crazy. No, just choking everyone.
Speaker 1: That's what that's our people's fault. But yeah, I mean may goes to CBS it got, but we got and look, this is this is a conspiracy podca and we ain't even going all the way out there on this, you know, I'm saying to me, it's just like it's like everybody has agreed that she killed them, Like everybody's in agreeance, like you you're you're not finding anything new here, Like everybody's like, yes, she killed them, even her.
Speaker 2: Even her. Yeah, it's crazy, it's crazy. Here's what I'll say. There is technically a possibility. I said this on the episode I did the other night on the same topic. There's a technical possibility that he is such a devious, narcissistic abuser that he actually has her so fucked up that she really didn't kill them and agreed to cover for him because maybe she can get off and he can't on all this woman loving, man hating fucking culture, and that maybe she really is like, you know, in that way completely. So that's a technical possibility. Like I've seen people, I was almost that fucked up myself. Like I wouldn't have done that obviously, but like I could have. I just saw how different I became under the constant narcissistic mental and emotional abuse, and how much I didn't care about myself at all and would maybe do anything for this person, right, it was really fucked up. So like the most devious minds can do this to the right type of woman who already doesn't have self esteem, self love, you know, any kind of self respect. So that possibility exists. But again, somebody pointed out, and this is what everybody should be thinking about some fucking white person, white woman at home looking at this case from what little you can garner from the videos, and shit, you are not gonna have a better view of this than the fucking defense team. Her defense team, by the way, isn't just some thrown together random people. It's some of the best fucking people in the country.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I guess they're hello, wealthy, whatever, But she's got some of the best people in the world. And you'd know that they would find out any way to get her off. They could, so even if she's trying to cover for him, they would find out. All the evidence would point to it. Like you think you have a better view of this than they do. That's crazy, that's crazy. So, yes, there is the possibility she was convinced to do it in some world, but I don't believe that's what happened. Such a small possibility, and all the evidence points the other way, and people are just attached to it, and they're like, they're gonna, like you said, they're gonna try to convince themselves to try to fucking make it so that they've even gotten to the point where they're like casting their birth charts and being like, oh no, look, a Leo would never kill their babies, but a Gemini, a Gemini would kill their babies.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you're a fucking job for real.
Speaker 2: Like, no, that's not how astrology works, You've dumb ass, But oh my god.
Speaker 1: But that's what they believe though, that's the belief of and and hey.
Speaker 3: Listen, who needs facts when you've got feelings? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're almost saying that what she did is okay because of the state that she was in, right, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I mean it's just it's not okay. It's just not her fault.
Speaker 1: Ye know, well, I mean not her fault, Okay, I mean they kind of they kind of blended again.
Speaker 3: I mean, just as long as she doesn't have any responsibility at all for her actions, that's very important because she's got to be able to go. You know, I'm a victim of circumstance. I'm a victim of medicine, I'm a victim of him, I'm a victim of a lifetime of abuse. I'm a victim of everything else. Everything else is it's everybody else's fault. It's not her fault under any circumstance, and if you deviate from that, you're a bad person who must hate her and want hate women really in general, of course, and and want them to have to suffer the consequences for their you know, murderous rampages.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing though, like people, Oh, she's mentally unwill A lot of people who commit like crazy murders, they are mentally unwell. There's no one who kills anybody who like like like mass like mass shooters, like your serial killers you got are fucked up.
Speaker 2: You can't kill someone without being fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like that's the done it.
Speaker 2: You can't. That's killing someone is fucked up.
Speaker 3: If you weren't fucked up before, you are the millisecond after you do it. So there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we go back and we look at all the serial killers and stuff, they had mental illness, they had poor childhoods. A lot of them were men that were the serial killers. And ain't nobody shed a tear for them when they got put away forever.
Speaker 3: No, but Eileen Warnos gets locked away in Florida after murdering a bunch of truck truckers. Shit, Suddenly she's some kind of victim, they make a movie about her.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't even care, Like you know, this whole insanity plea itself has to be done away with. It's ridiculous. There's who care. I don't care if you're crazy or not. You fucking killed someone, You get away from society, you get locked up. Are you so retarded your IQ solo? You have no idea? You still need to be locked up because you're a fucking danger to people. Like, who gives a shit if you're insane or stupid or retarded or any other thing. You're a fucking murderer the end. That's the only thing that matters in these cases. Did you kill? Yes? Okay, well then fuck you.
Speaker 3: It's hopefully it's like the sorting mechanism just takes you into the same place. That's how it should be. It's like, did you kill and get caught and go through the legal system they put you in a cage forever you go over here? Did you go through the legal system and play plead insanity and they find you insane? Okay? Good, well, you're you're still going over You're still going there and you're never going home. Slightly different case in a different place, like a building with a padded cell. And then and from what I hear, actually you're better off in prison.
Speaker 1: This place place before and Lindsay, I said earlier before you uh, before your power went out. As like the fact that she went through and she strangled each one of them, like while the other kids were trying to figure out what she was doing, like while they were probably trying to run away.
Speaker 2: Well one of them is it did run away.
Speaker 3: I think hurt just thinking about something like that. That is such a crazy fucking thing to do.
Speaker 1: This is how.
Speaker 2: Methodical it was. She thought ahead of time, I need to send my husband away so he can't stop me. I need to send him away for a long enough period of time that I know for sure I can kill three kids and myself. Then she went about killing each one of her kids. One of them ran away and hid, and she didn't know where he was, is what it seems like from the crime scene, and she had to go looking for him and then kill him. That's how cogent she was. That's methodical. That's not just oh I broke in the heat of the moment and happened to snap right.
Speaker 1: She had she had a male voice tailing. How convenient of course, you know, voice of course of some man tell you, now is the time to give your kids. This is a perfect time. It's like you send them away. This is your last chance, lindsay, that's what she said. The voice was tailing her.
Speaker 3: They should her from a catapult into the sun, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So in my world as well you, there are demons and they can possess you, and they can get you to do horrifying things. That's a world I live in. That's what thing I believe and have experienced, and scene I still don't fucking excuse you. If a demon possesses you and you kill people, you're a danger to humans and you need to be locked away.
Speaker 3: Like do you think that's happening with her?
Speaker 2: No? I mean yeah, absolutely when you go that crazy, demons are all up in that ship, feeding off that energy. But is that why she did it? No, that's in you or it's not. Demon can't make you a different person. It can urge you towards the thing that you're already going towards. If you're already sitting there going God, life would be so much easier without these shit fucking kids always up in my face, like I just wish they were gone. A demon might be like, yeah, you could kill him, you know, and then you might be like, oh I could kill them, so like, sure that can happen, but it can't just be like, oh, look at this nice, lovely person who had never hurt anyone. Blam, You're a murderer now, Like that's not how it works, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from what I'm I understanding, when she had her first kid, she was having issues, and I was just like, what a hell you keep having keyds? You having issues? Well you know why it is because she kept saying, oh no, I'm okay, there's no problems. We're all good, short lived, it's all good. And folks are like, well you know the husband I said. But when you sit there and you love somebody like you, don't, you're not just gonna go to the very worst of what you believe they could do. And Patrick, at no point in time I believe thought that she would go this far.
Speaker 2: No, he seemed absolutely perplexed, shocked, fucking never saw it coming, never dreamed it. Because again, good people think everyone else is like them. So if you're like, well, I would never kill my kids, you wouldn't even think that I would never kill my kids. You just know you never would, and so you never even consider that someone, especially people you love, might kill their kids.
Speaker 3: Honey, don't kill everybody tonight while they're going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Charlie, is that is that the note you leave? You know? Sometimes you never should start doing that.
Speaker 3: I should in case you were wondering thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I really like this kid. Let's just keep them for now.
Speaker 3: Her.
Speaker 2: Well, so this is the other thing, Green Mountain Girls saying she'd have been better off she had not sought help from psychiatrists. Yeah, probably because they put her on those drugs. Sounds like she was on what eighteen drugs. I don't know how many of them were psychotropic.
Speaker 1: She went to multiple doctors. So she went to one and then she didn't take the medicine the way they prescribed it. She said, I'm gonna do it my weight, and she went to another one. So she was like, she was doctor jumping. And just when you start taking a whole bunch of shit all in simultaneous action action like that, that's automatically gonna fuck you up. Yeah, okay, no matter what it is.
Speaker 2: And I heard Charlie saying earlier when I was off or maybe I was back on. I don't know, but like those have been shown. It's in the inserts that they caused SSRIs and the psychotropic drugs cause suicidal and homicidal idiotion or whatever. Right, but at least like it's acknowledged that this is a thing that happens. We've also seen him every fucking shooting.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so yeah, she probably would be a reason. I mean, it's an it's an explanation. It's not an excuse. I mean, it's it's just more of an explanation as to like what's happening. Well, could be that she's just a crazy bitch, which she that is I think kind of a default. You've got to be that. But it could be that she's a crazy bitch who also got triggered by the the combination of all these psychotic anti psychotic drugs on a psychotic person going through a break who is looping into some sort of thought pattern where I have to kill my kids to free them from the pain of this world or whatever. You know. I don't know. I don't know what her trip was, but uh, dude, that's like it's like any guy's worst nightmare. Like, it's such a nightmare you wouldever, you'd never even contemplate that that's something you have to even have in the back of your mind. Right, It's such a bizarre thing to do. And yet I think I think maybe that happens far more frequently than we think.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, there's plenty of women who are killing their kids and they're not even on any SSRIs or anything. So like, there is a whole cluster b fucking movement of women who are just fucking happy to kill kids, uh, to get back at the guy, to control the guy. It's a fucking narcissistic thing. It's not these these children are the objects by which you create your reality, not something in and of themselves to love and cherish and uphold. Ah, these bitches are crazy. So it sucks too, you know again, she she u greenountin Girls, saying she tried to get committed twice. Do fucking better. I don't give a fuck. I don't even care. Her husband tried so hard to support her, with all these doctor visits and all this support and all these therapists and all these psychiatrist that she apparently tried some things to try to help herself at some point, if you really still can't handle it, it's still your responsibility to get yourself away from people, right. I had the presence of mind enough when I was taking psychotropic drugs SSRIs back in the day to notice that it changed everything about myself that I valued about me. Well, whatever was left of the little bit that I had managed to like, ek together of what I loved about myself. And I've told this story before, but I took Paxel for a while because of anxiety and depression. Whatever I was in a super abusive relationship that I didn't acknowledge was abusive, the one I mentioned earlier. And when I started taking it, I was like, holy shit, I feel so much better. I don't have any anxiety, oh, any depression. Like, I feel fucking great. What I didn't realize at that time was that I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel anything right. I didn't have any passions for people. Yeah, just fucking out. And so I was essentially medication made me into a psychopath. That's what a psychopath does, is they don't feel things right. So my neighbor got shot, his girlfriend got shot, his mom was murdered, his sister was murdered. The little girl we thought maybe was gonna be murdered or was dead, and we didn't know for sure. And the guy killed himself. These are all people who I was close to. And someone called to tell me that, and I was just no response. I had no I had verbally like acknowledged what was happening, but in my heart, in my mind, I had no emotions at all. That's fucking crazy. So I was like, I noticed that I had the presence of mind enough to be like, that's not okay, and I stopped taking those drugs. If you're sitting there and you have children who depend on you and you're noticing that you can't fucking hang, then you even if someone won't commit you, you have to say, hey, I have to leave, goodbye, and just run as far away as you can and get yourself away. You're still responsible, is my point, And fuck this evil hor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you got to be responsible when you get off of psychotropic drugs too, because there's like you come off of them too fast and that's a problem, and so be you know, like make a decision to come off of them, and make a plan and strategy to come off of them and then stick to it and do all that stuff. But don't just like with that stuff, because you may create a secondary problem that now you've got to two deals. You're addicted, and you've and you're fucking hurting because your body is adjusting too quickly and it's a problem. I just that's from what I hear that that's sort of the unintended consequence of coming off of this. People come off with good intentions of wanting to cut out cold turkey and and they find.
Speaker 1: Cold turkey that like cold turkey. Like there's a guy at work. He had to uh god, he did it. He had to do it for like three years where he would just like in the mornings, like he would go to a place, but he would just take just a little bit as opposed to as much as would take. Like he had to dose it down like when you tried to stop, just stop stop, like he just a full crash.
Speaker 3: Like to if if you were like addicted to xanax or something like that for a long time, that that's one that you need to be like careful of how you come off.
Speaker 1: Of that because you're zuted like yours when like LI say what you're saying when you like you're zeted out, like your eyes are just open and you're just looking and I just don't There's there's nothing there like at all, Like I could do it.
Speaker 2: I would to work. I took care of myself. I got showered. You know, everything's fine, fine, it's okay. Jordan Peterson he quit taking xanax and he got super fucked up somehow. It was something like that. I don't know if it was xanax or something. It was some pharmaceutical and then he stopped taking it and that like almost killed him. Yeah, like mental disorder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they put him in like a detox and rush some sort of crazy thing. I don't know. Maybe they replaced him that is version of him. Yeah, that's that's more fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Green Mountain girls talking about like abortions. Yeah, and that's kind of the same thing. Like have we seen the champion of it? Like whether you have one or not is your business, but like going up there and being happy and creating a whole video. Yeah, I'm going to kill another kill another baby. You know. It's just like, who's not that's weird, isn't it? That's really weird? And what was it? What was it the the government in what state was it? Massachusetts? It just did where that you could kill the baby all the way up to birth and like all the way up to I'm like, like all the way up to like it's fully formed and like, hey, next day you're having it. It said, never mind, killed that thing. Yeah, and folks champion this, Like whether you have one or not is your business. Okay, you have to live with whatever happens from there. But I don't know about getting up there and celebrating it. Yeah, there's nothing celebratory about it, like at all, So like, can we cut that part of it, the celebration of like we're making this like it's some big event like somebody won the super Bowl or something. People throwing abortion parties and stuff. I'm like, come on, man.
Speaker 2: Dude, Moloch is happier in the modern day than he ever was in antiquity. Say that much fucking baby that can live outside the womb, and they're like, you just give it to the demons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lindsay, you know about the Greenmount girl talking about the Zoloft I don't. I'm I'm out on the peel stuff.
Speaker 2: I just treat them like they're all the same. Any SSR. I it's just different names for the same.
Speaker 1: Is that what that is? Yeah, I know, I know one thing. I've seen it pop up, and this is hell of hell of timing. Okay, but I was watching YouTube, and you know, if you watch YouTube on your TV, you get ads way more than when you watch it on your computer. It's fucking weird. But I don't know why that is. But it popped right up first, postpartum depression. Peel, we got it FDA approved. I said, who would have fucking thunk it? Right now?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 1: He said, just like.
Speaker 3: Baby milk formula shortage and all this ship it's all we're living in an ad campaign.
Speaker 2: Because remember the AIDS medicine came out right after COVID mr anda injections were shown to have like AID sequencing them, and then they're like on the Super Bowl there was all these like AIDS medication commercials.
Speaker 1: Here we bring it up for a yeah, this is it right here. But and I was like, there's no way that just came out. Hey, look it is Hey, this is an act of portrayal. Are we sure? Look at her? The baby's like, hey, are you here? I here might drop you off this p or.
Speaker 3: Tea make her look Palestinian. Look it is, but there's I can't believe they didn't make her look blonde with blue eyes.
Speaker 2: Dude, they're gonna take that ship that their baby's gonna drink it through the milk. Never mind what am I saying? Those bitches don't breastfeed. This is great.
Speaker 1: Only fourteen days now, Okay, rapid relief starting at day three. Hey, but I got two days where I'm still fucked up? Dog? Can I make it through those two? That's what we're trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: You're gonna side effects may include murderous psychosis and rampages.
Speaker 2: What else can we do to kill more babies?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, and look, some people are just uh, that's just not themselves postpartum. I suppose to you know, them just saying, hey, you've always been crazy like some has always been crazy, like yeah, like you might not even have postpartum. You might just be a lunatic.
Speaker 3: You know, this is like enabling behavior.
Speaker 1: You're just excuse this is the thing to listen.
Speaker 3: Both hands on her shoulders, like, listen, I got a level with you. You're just a tremendous bitch. Depression, Just stop being you.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the other things that we got. We got this victim culture, right, this is uh, you know, are from the fucking roots up. We're just like kids. You're not responsible for anything. Everything is someone else's fault. It's your circumstances, it's society, it's the man holding you down. It's this and that. You couldn't possibly succeed, so you might as well just not try. By the way, if you have any of these lists of things, you don't have to take tests anymore. Or you have anxiety, you don't have to take tests anymore, you have depression sometimes you don't have to take tests anymore, you have any fucking you have any even slight hint of autism, Like you don't have to do projects, you don't have to talk in front of people, like, you don't have to do shit. So if you can just find one of these that fits your personality, then you're just off the hook for everything. You have no responsibility for yourself. You never have to try. And so, uh, you know, Sacred Geometry said, you know, why do people own this shit like it's my ADHD, my OCD, my my mind because that is the only fucking personality they were ever given, and it's so convenient. It's such a convenient one. If you have anything you can list as a disability, you're no longer responsible for anything, including being just a decent person in public. Right, everybody's met the fucking people in a wheelchair who just act like pieces of shit and don't give a fuck about anybody else's space. Dude, they'll just park up in the middle of a fucking walkway and just stop there and just fucking post up. Everyone just has to find some way around them, Like, fuck you, I don't care if you're in a wheelchair or not. You're still responsible for your fucking behavior and being a part of polite society. But this has become people's identities. It's their entire personality. It's the way that they get out of taking responsibility for fucking anything. So it is them, So they do think it's them, But it's not just my adhd I am adhd, it's who I am. I'm like, what a sad, sad state your life is in that you don't have a fucking personality.
Speaker 3: Only losers celebrate all their ailments.
Speaker 1: Yes, hey, well there's plenty of losers out there. I mean, we ain't short on them. Now look this this they's zouve. Look when you take this shit, like you can't do nothing, do not drive, operate machinery or do other dangerous activities like breathing for at least twelve hours. I mean like like like you can't do anything. Sleeping is drowsing, is slow thinking, dizz in his confusion, and trouble walking like you're sa.
Speaker 3: Going to be really fucking high from that.
Speaker 2: And all of these too, is built on this idea that like you're wiring is wrong, your chemical balance is wrong. That's not what's happening. You're a normal person in a crazy, fucked up, shitty world. You have anxiety because it's.
Speaker 3: Normal cocktail of drugs. It's going to make you feel like disassodiated, disassociated from your body or reality or both.
Speaker 2: Just get high like a normal person. Just get drugs.
Speaker 3: You doing all this stuff, all the pharma drugs.
Speaker 1: I have been taken, pharma drugs forever, man, I can't remember. Yeah, the common.
Speaker 3: In either if you must, like I frankly, just smoke pot. Just smoke weed. Drink so much, so much, and there's ways you can smoke it where it's not even like you're smoking it or take edibles or whatever.
Speaker 2: Micro dose psilocybin, micro doves m D m A.
Speaker 3: I haven't done that. I'd like to do that. Okay, I'll do that. That sounds good.
Speaker 1: I mean, Charlie, that's.
Speaker 3: Like the low sticks came out there for like a split mickey mouse.
Speaker 1: Hey, but look yeah, but look at this. It's just just imagine like you already feel like ship. You feel like snuff is somebody out. And then you take this ship. You got sleep in, this drowse and his dizziness, you get seeck common cold. You're shipping all the time, You feel tired, week, you got no energy, and you get a urinary track infection that sounds like some ship is. Don't help you out, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: If you micro dose psilocybin, the worst side effect is that everyone's what makes you poop like a normal poop. It's not even diarrheaushrooms.
Speaker 3: I have to puke like but but but then I know.
Speaker 2: We're you know you're here in Yeah, but the microns you don't even you don't even puke, you don't even feel high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's do you do?
Speaker 3: You make your own? Do you get grown?
Speaker 2: We grow our own to make them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, cool. Yeah, one of my sponsors sent me his and uh and and I would take him while I was writing this book, and you get fucking dialed in. Yeah, it's five blends. I mean it's it's a blend of five different mushrooms. So sibems one of them.
Speaker 2: So it's oh so it's got all sorts of other like Lionsman and Rachi and that sort.
Speaker 3: Of stuff exactly, and so like so I would take those before like a writing session, and I would just be like so locked in for about four four hours. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think people really realize that, Like, you do not get high. It is such a small dose. There's not even a touch of highness. You just get less depressed, less anxious, more focused, more up up, like your thoughts and everything are more like productive and positive.
Speaker 3: Like you're just more if you if you bought it to get high, you'll be disappointed, right because.
Speaker 2: Whole other thing trying to take a lot more than this.
Speaker 3: Ye take yeah, go get those chocolate bars and pop those, pop a cube of a square of those, you know, like if you want a microdose and get high, that meaning take a enough to get a little bit buzzed, but not enough so that you're out of your tree. Steve Poikinin gave me a couple of those before we went on stage in Nashville with kurtin Netzker and Sam Tripoli and Seven Seas and Scott Arms Wrong and that those that that shit kicked in while I was well, I was sitting there at that at that at that big long table U and we had like a live audience and everything. I was just I was no. The only person who knew was Steve, and he was a couple of people away from me. I could see him, and you know Steve obviously Lindsay's he's He's a fun guy, the type who will definitely fuck with you and certainly would give you a couple of cubes of his of his chocolate bar. And it was a hell of a way to do a podcast with them for real. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, in macrodosing can be its own medicine, Like I do ceremonies with people, and that's healing. Can be healing in the right setting, the right intention. Macrodosing psilocybin can also be great. But I just think a lot of people resist microdosing anything because they think like well, that's a drug, and I don't want to get high, and like, no, you're not. You're not going to get high. You're just going a much easier time, especially if you're starting new habits or like new ways of doing, or if you're in a time especially of like intense stress. It just helps like get through all this shit right. And it doesn't do the thing that sr SSRIs do, which is cut you off from your actual self. In fact, today like connects you deeper to your real self and like cuts out all the noise.
Speaker 3: I would certainly suggest somebody try micro dosing mushrooms that before they do any sort of big farming drugs. Yes, absolutely, I'm not licensed to do that. I'm not licensed to give medical advice. I'm not doing but I'm just saying my opinion is that entertainment, you're going to get closer to health the the closer you stay to nature, and and you're going to get further away the more you're in the big farm world. That's it. Just just in use that for everything that that's my that's my feeling. Oh, I came back from Serbia with a Tesla machine. Speaking of health, Oh, what.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna Oh, you tried one before.
Speaker 3: Right, A couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's exciting.
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 3: I had arranged, you know, inappropriately in the hometown of Nicola, Tesla. Where where his well, I shouldn't say hometown. It's not his hometown, it's actually but it's where still to this day. I was told by two different people they're still to this day members of his family allow bloodline still lived there. But Serbia. Yeah, I got a machine that was built for me. I knew it was it was coming and.
Speaker 1: Got it back.
Speaker 3: Dude, I had I had to go across the border in Hungary and and and they open up your trunk to make sure you're not like smuggling cigarettes and booze or people or whatever, and uh they and I've got it, and I've got it zip Tide and I was like, like, I'm not gonna do anything. He's like fucking gets his knife out, cuts it open, looks at it. It looks like a suitcase nukes carry carry on. It's like a carry on with wheels, like a like a It looks kind of like it's a medical device, right, but it looks also like maybe something that a photographer would have. But it is about the size of a little smaller than a traditional American carry on right, and uh, it's light bulbs and everything, and I go to medical device. Yeah, we go on right, So anyway I get so I've been using it helping my shoulder. Wow, it helped the first time I used it, it helped my shoulder. Now obviously in it every day since I've been back. But like the very first time I went to the gym, and I could tell I didn't have like a range of motion issue. Normally I had like a little bit of a hitch there that just takes just enough to you when you're doing it where you're like, you know, and now it just goes straight through.
Speaker 2: Like fuck, what's their explanation of why why it works?
Speaker 3: The plasma reminds your body how to heal itself, turns it back on in some respects. In certain in certain areas, you can rub it. Somebody could come in with like a fucked up shoulder and not tell you, and you rub the thing on it and it'll light up like a Christmas tree when it gets over that shoulder. Like it you can hear you go like, oh, your shoulders all left up, Like yeah, how'd you know, like because it's angry, you know, and so you've got it looks stupid, like preposterous. It looks it. It smells like ozone when you're done, in the aftermath of it, you know, and and it and it, and it looks like those those plasma balls you'd get at Spencer Gifts, you know, the ones where you like touch your finger on it. And we're like, it looks like rubbing two of the there's like two on one side and two on the other side, so four total, rubbing them on you. You look stupid. It's zapping you, but you can feel it kind of like like it like real light shocks. And I was and it was going to town on my shoulder today and I was like, oh man, it actually kind of hurts like those napping But I cannot argue with the results. I don't. I can't. I also cannot explain why it exactly why it happens, but it is. It's being used for all kinds of things, like not just like I hurt my shoulder, which is fine, it's a superficial kind of thing, but like I'm going I'm gonna go see Core.
Speaker 2: Oh good, Yeah, that's fucking brad.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see Corey. Corey and I are talking, so I'm going up to see him. He says, are you going to hold it and rub it on my butt?
Speaker 2: And I said, yes, whatever that helps the house.
Speaker 3: That's also so you could knock the power out to his house. I mean it might not the power.
Speaker 2: Out from a from my perspective, again, from the sort of spiritual perspective that I have, at least that if you were talking about like whatever is actually God or what you could call source, or everything that's beyond anything that's knowable, or anything that's material that's unknowable, unknown, right, and the first emanation of that into what we could call material or the universe or reality would be plasma. And so plasma is just like this base state of all things. So there's something that makes sense to intuitively about like this thing might have what you could call information that is an information that would serve all things, especially life, especially like anything living or growing. And so that's really interesting to me.
Speaker 3: Plasma and ether, right, you know, right, however you want to look at this, it's it's it's a it's another state, right, the fifth state.
Speaker 2: The one that's not recognized hardly except much more recently.
Speaker 3: Right, And and so you know, you've got a Tesla machine kind of known for like having pretty good ideas that are suppressed and things like that. So plasma healing device is what I think people could could look up if they wanted to search it. And and like, look, I fully recognized that you're getting like a good one because I know the guy who built it.
Speaker 2: Well you would, But how would people if they're looking for it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know. I don't know how they would know. But like the guy who built mine, I've known, and and he doesn't just build I mean the one he built was smaller than the first one I used, better and looked cooler. He blue in it, like a blue thing, like the whole thing. When it lights up, it glows blue, like the same color as this and the And he changed it from a certain thing to tungsten. And he upgraded the bulbs and he put these handles on it so everything fits better, and it packs into this small case and everything's padded and once you lock it down and zip tie it, it's like fuck, it's like really small, Like you can pick it up like I can pick it up. He's maybe twenty five pounds and so you can take it anyway. I can load it in my car real easily and drive up and see Corey and rub his butt.
Speaker 1: And and.
Speaker 3: You know, see what's up, see what happened. And then but that's that's what that's what we're doing. That's so cool right on the time.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe don't work out, Maybe work out, No, Green Mountain Girl, it's something about she started a new job as a nurse, so she had a nod of anxiety thinking that microdosing and the mushrooms might work. You think it might work out. Hell yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: When I was going through the most stressful period of my life, well aside from like my horrifying childhood, but you know, as my adult life goes like the worst stress I've ever been under, because I was leaving my career and selling my house and breaking up and like outfitting this van and just like everything was in flux. Plus I was being wildly abused in the most toxic workplace I've ever seen in my life. So all of that was happening. And the only fucking reason I got through that is because I was microdocing whole time, and it just allowed me to be like, oh well, she's gonna be whatever it's gonna be, Like, I'll do my So that's all I can do. And I just was able to just fucking let go of it.
Speaker 3: So people consider it, you know, definitely, to add it to the list of things that they're willing to try. Yeah, you know, if you need a little help and you don't have to do it for a long time and you don't have to do it forever, you can just do it.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 3: You can just do it when you are you know you're going to be traveling and you don't want to freak out. You know you're going to be you know, or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: But that's what now.
Speaker 2: So like, if I'm going through a period of time where I feel like I really need that support, I'll do it like five days on two days off. So if you're doing like a traditional work week, you could do like Monday through Friday and then not do it on the weekends. But now I don't even really ever do it unless I'm going to go get on a plane. I don't even really care about flying. I just know it's gonna be annoying. So I'm just like, well, I might as well just take some and just don't care.
Speaker 3: Yes, pretty well prepared.
Speaker 2: For the airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Charlie, Charlie, give us, give us a little bit about about Serbia. Serbia, I mean, let us know a little bit about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I flew into Budapest and then got in a cab with the Serbian darts champion World darts champion, a guy named Oliver.
Speaker 2: Does he have like some kind of crazy physique or is he just like a dad bod.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, he's the same. He was like the same size as mere, just normal sized people, five eleven, you know. No, you don't have to be big to be great at darts required and uh. And then this chick Bumps, she goes by Bumps, she was there, she was coming in to work the event, and she was a Budapest airport. So the two of us got in the back of this guy's car and we drove for three hours through Hungry where it was nothing but sunflowers on either side of the road. It was really beautiful or cornfields, dude, it was pretty pretty bitching. Then we got into Serbia and we were staying at the partner house. They rented a house, and there was like the head of operations, like that his whole family staying there, and then a couple of three of us. So I just had a room in a house there, and like in the morning and it would be like like, holy fucking shit, dogs barking, Like these neighbor dogs were just barking at like three o'clock in the morning. They were just barking for no reason. And you could hear another dog way across the neighborhood answering, barking, and then this one would go ape shit, and then the other one was just like, holy crap, I'm on the thinnest mattress I've ever slept on my life. I was like, this is going to be a week the week man, and uh, and it was. But it was awesome. It was a the last We had so much fun. Uh. There was chaos, of course, because when you're doing anything with like their power grid, you're you know, you're up against it in the internet, and we were streaming and so we knocked the power We blew circa you know, blew the breaker out a couple of times over the course of the three days of the event. I was a stage manager for it and one of the speakers, and so you know, it was great, great to see a lot of familiar faces from an Arcapulco, but also a bunch of new European ones. And I was glad. I wasn't the mc tom Shaw was, who's this really cool British guy who's a poet. I was like, I'm glad because I'm glad you're doing here because you get to pronounce all the European names. Yeah, and they were there were some Slavic names there. Man, we were straight in the middle and there was a lot.
Speaker 2: Of that in some language.
Speaker 3: Sorry everyone, but but it was. It's funny. This is now like I think the third first Liberland or liber Polko for me, and like maybe the third or fourth time I've worked with the president in some capacity in Mexico as well, and and and in his like foreign minister and uh head of Foreign Ministry and his head of finance, and there's such good like interesting guys, you know, Like what they're doing is is fucking bonkers. Man. They've start did a country and uh and Liberland is a real place, like it's an island on the Danube between Croatia and Serbia. But they have this headquarters in Serbia called arc Village. That's their home base. It's like camp. It's like summer camp. It's like it was like summer camp. It was a bitch in location. Indoors was where all the speakers were set up in the stage and all that, all the electronics and you know. But outside there's one hundred inch big LCD TV and there were beach chairs set up, and there were hay bales, and there were fires going, and there were picnic tables and people were smoking pot and people were drinking beers, and people were doing yoga, and people were walking around with dogs and shit. I mean, it was you know, it's like the best kind of like conference you can go to because you can do whatever you want to do. You could sit in the lake in and watch it which people were doing, or you could sit in this pool and watch it, or you could just like sun your balls and watch it. Do whatever you want to do for necessarily, but you know, but it was a house. But we did a brunch thing where we went to this farm and like right up against the edges of a cornfield. They'd cut it cut the back of this restaurant. The backyard area had tables set up there. It was beautiful. It was like for VIP brunch, and they said that ninety percent of the food that we were eating there had been provided, had been grown on that on that farm, on that you know, in that that land that they had that they'd been in the trail for one hundred years had. Yeah, they're like traditional dancers, like the traditional dressed dancers of these girls, and they're like teenage girls and teenage boys and did this whole thing for us, this whole performance, and like food was all like totally fresh, like made there that morning. They explained the whole thing like it was. I was impressed. Man, Serbia was pretty cool. The people that are very direct and whether you like it or not. And but I but you just be direct back with them and they don't nobody with you. I wandered around, drunkenly down some holly, trying to get home, trying to get back from Christian jordan OF's hotel room to back to the house where I was going. Man, I was all fucked up, guys yelling at me five fucked up? What do you want me to do? Beat up?
Speaker 1: In an hour? And you should have put you should have pulled your phone out and say say that again.
Speaker 2: Like oh fuck, your mother. You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't say I'm a huge fan of the food, but that's more a reflection of me than anybody else. But uh, but you know now, now I've been to that region twice now and this summer, which is funny. No, I'm not a spy.
Speaker 1: We put on.
Speaker 3: I was working as the stage manager. You're the I'm on video. You can see me there doing my performance on the mainstream media. My presentation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you were wandering around drunk. Is a convenient cover for your spy activities.
Speaker 3: I was talking to everybody, Alex Zach Christian Jordan of Berwick. We we, I talked VI. The president for some reason has taken a liking to me.
Speaker 2: For the president of Liberland or of Serbia.
Speaker 3: Of Liberland. Yeah, we have seen him a bunch. We've gone to the They do these VIP dinners in Mexico too, and they have us there, so I see them at those and he always you know, he's got like a diplomatic passport. Berwick's got a diplomatic passport. I was like, that's what I want because and I was like, I asked Jeff, like, have you ever used it to go through customs? Have you ever used it because it's it's not recognized really anywhere, so it's it's more novelty than anything. He's like, he's like, well, yes, and no, He's like He's like, I was coming through and I was cutting it really close, and there was a huge customs line for everybody, and there was a short one for diplomats, and so I showed the diplomatic passport. But then when I went through, I went through my Mexico passport. I was like, he goes, So I just cut the line, but I didn't actually try to use the diplomatic way. It's like it wouldn't work. I still want one, though, that's my goal.
Speaker 1: You see, whatever do activity, it's okay, we.
Speaker 3: No, I want that. I want I have to get out of speeding tickets. If I ever get a speeding tickets, because because I think you can get diplomatic plates.
Speaker 1: Used to become a Mason easy, it might be even better.
Speaker 3: No, I just want to know. I listen, I'm you know how I've been earning it so far. I've been drinking liber beer with the President of liber Land.
Speaker 1: No, the Mason thing, you ain't got to be one of the high ups to do any type of sacrifice or anything. You just be like the guy that brings like nachos, cheese and nachos and beer.
Speaker 3: I think most of them are gathering. I think most of them are like you know that that old adage of like if you don't know who the sucker is at the poker table at you, I thinksons it's them. If you don't know who the blood sucking satanic monster is, it's not you, any I think of dudes. Paying Freemasons are not necessarily read in one no what they're going on.
Speaker 2: They're literally just like your neighbor and like someone else, dude. The Masons are also a dying breed because motherfuckers don't go out and do anything anymore and nobody cares about anything anymore, so like why would you join a fucking organization and like and also they're not a secret society. None of these are. All of their writings, all of their shit is online and has been for decades, so like there's nothing secret about what any of the buildings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's buildings everywhere. I mean they're not even trying to hide it. Yeah, it's not secret.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not secret, and it's like it is it's just like a club for guys to hang out and be guys. Like it's fucking weird kind of, but like there's not it.
Speaker 3: Needs so different than like the Rotary Club or like the Shriners. I mean, I know there's some weirdness with Shriners, but.
Speaker 2: With everything, like if you make an organization, it absolutely will be infiltrated by weirdos at some point.
Speaker 3: So like it's not even saying like white devils who don't have the option to join a country club maybe join the Rotary and they go because but if they'd had the opportunity to join a country club, they do that. They want to go hang out with the guys and drink beer at the VFW or whatever, you know what I mean, like a social club where they can get away from their nagging wives and go. And it's like freemasonry. It's like, are you interested in freemasonry? It's like does it require me to be out of the house for like a couple of hours into big time?
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe some of it is like I hate my life, will you be my friend or I'm in You know, you guys are all potential customers, you know, I mean I'm sure, right right, right, Yeah, I don't get I don't get all overly like freaked out of like freemates, because I think that's like, that's like getting overly freaked out of like the KKK. It's like, I don't think it's going to be that obvious.
Speaker 2: But you're sure. There's absolutely what's it called when you're recruiting, there's absolutely recruiting going on. But that's again true of any group, any club, any social club, anywhere people are gathering to do anything. There's infiltration and there's recruiting, unless it's like a furry club and they're like, oh, I mean they's not worth recruiting. But unless we want to recruit them for.
Speaker 1: A past recruiting tea. Try you two to drop your back flap, you.
Speaker 2: Know, butt plug tail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, Yeah, drop that flap in the bank. Let me see what you work with you. I mean, that's what they're trying to get you home right there. Well, but one man he did he was out there on the street and you say, yeah, man went went into a sex dungeon. And so you just go in there. And so you get to the door to say, hey, man, you got to take all your clothes off, and then you just go in there and you just have at it, and the lights are cut off so you don't know what you're grabbing and touching and rubbing, and everybody just getting right. I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 3: Can I can?
Speaker 1: I look first, you got the I got. You got to feel this thing, you know what I'm saying, because hey, this we're going strictly on the feeling here that it is there. If you feel good, let it ride. That's hey, you said, if it feels good, let it ride. You know what I'm saying. You don't know who's doing it.
Speaker 3: But no, I'm not going to a good job. I'm not saying that that's that's what you say you were when you're when you're trying to tell yourself that the chick that just blew you into your car is not a transsexual.
Speaker 2: Just get out ko Wait, don't tell me that's that's.
Speaker 3: Go down there, self talk bullshit.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I'm not gonna tell anybody about this beach ass.
Speaker 3: It's got forget what happened the grave with me. This ridiculous.
Speaker 1: The guys, we appreciate everybody with this episode of Day zero day two forty five.
Speaker 3: My goodness.
Speaker 1: Uh, Corey, Corey Hues dot org, Bloodyhistory dot Substate dot com, one of them History JFK. But get volume one into Lee, Harvey Oswald and Black and White. Uh of course. Uh, Charlie, which you got something new coming up for James Corbett. Uh.
Speaker 3: My interview with James Corbett is out right now on Macroaggressions. Go check that out wherever you get your podcasts. My book is officially done out of this afternoon, will be out on September eleventh. The only thing left to do is to cover, so we're working on that. But the audiobook is done. Thank you to Graham Dunlop from Gray America for the voice. So more to come on that, but it'll be available in September eleventh. Three years. Holy shit. I got myself the Tesla machine as a as a reward for the book. Nice you know for all that. I'll be in Nashville September twelfth, Saturday, September twelfth with Sam Tripoli as the moderator for word Ward Debate. Come out to Nashville if you're in the Nashville area, get tickets to come see us live. I think This is going to be the first of many, hopefully with me as the We'll see how I do and see if they like me, see if I like them. But yeah, that'll be uh fun, It's gonna be something.
Speaker 1: It word ward debate, live debate.
Speaker 3: We've got four live debates happening. One of them is Jayder versus Stuffan MOLINEU God question mark versus God exclamation point. And then we've got one as like a young Republican versus like a young Liberal. And then we've got doctor Heather Lynn I think versus some guy who's and they're talking about angels versus demons or something like that. I'm gonna find out a little bit more. And then we have currently there's like a regional going on with like I think like sixty four debaters and they're gonna narrow it down to two. And then those those two are going to be in Nashville as well. And uh so yeah, so I'm like one step away from a game show host.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Okay, there we go. Hey, Hey, that's what we like to see, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, Charlie's on top of that, Like no, really, I maybe am they just put me in touch with. So I agreed during the summer to do this TV pilot in Hollywood, and and it was going to be like the moon Landing, present your argument that it was fake, right, And it's going to be in a courtroom, and you're going to be like one side is going to be presenting evidence and then the other side is going to be going against you, and there's going to be a judge and there's going to be a jury, and you're going to present your evidence and that's fun. And so I just found out who my partner was going to be. I knew that there's going to be a partner, but I thought it was going to be an actor. And I guess what they decided was to put two people together. So my partner for it is the best fucking partner I could possibly get for this. Jay Widener, Oh night, I don't know who that is. I'm sorry. Jay Widener's made a bunch of movies about how they fake the moon landing and on my front screen projection and Kubrick stuff, and he's like he knows everything. So I'm going to show the judges. No, he and I are presenting that the moon landing.
Speaker 2: Is okay, cool.
Speaker 3: We're going up against some guys, two guys that that are that are saying that the moon landing is real, and they're going to get to cross examine us, and we're going to get to cross examine them. And it's going to be in front of over three days. We're going there to film it. And so so I so I said yes to this a while ago, and now it's that the date has changed a couple of times. It looks like now it's going to happen in October.
Speaker 2: But if they're ever going to do anything spiritual, you should just slip my name.
Speaker 3: We're going to see where this thing goes. Because if it if it, if it goes where I think it goes, it's pretty interesting for them. Like it's I just know they're.
Speaker 1: Going to do the spiritual thing.
Speaker 2: They're going to pick stupid motherfuckers just like Teal Swan instead of someone awesome like me. So just how it goes.
Speaker 3: I don't know how this is gonna I don't know how this is gonna turn out, but I think it. You know, it was one of those things like sure, I'll do it. That's awesome that you would I'm glattered they would ask me to do it and it's interesting and.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Teal Swan's not stupid, she's just she's just not right.
Speaker 1: There we go, there, we go. Hey, we like that, lind lindesay, would you cut?
Speaker 2: I have everything at rogues old dot org. You can do one on one sessions with me and get all my books there. Get the org in there also have I did a ridiculously awesome blessing last week for the celestial convergence, and this week following it up with the full moon blessing. There's also another eclipse. We had the total solar eclipse last week for the blessing, and this week it's a lunar eclipse. So that's this Thursday. If any of y' all like to get in on that action, rogues ol dot org.
Speaker 1: Here you got all your spiritual needs, Lancy. That's that's what she does. Uh. If you just want to hear about nigga shit, go to x Q four twenty dot com. That's what I do. TikTok.
Speaker 2: You know you.
Speaker 1: I give you. I give you your pop culture. I talk a little shit, i'll talk a little sport, I'll talk a little bit of everything. So we appreciate everybody for being with us, all right, and we'll catch you all next week two forty six, Yeah,