Speaker 1: By coming in the Great America. Of course, the Trump's speech for the Joint Session of Congress continues to reverberate throughout the Trishan Information and the world. I wouldn't say it was a good speech, but it's up there. I think with Martin Luther King Jr. I have a dream it was similar to George Washington's second inaugural or dress, or Lincoln's before he was shot by John Wilkes booth. It was a great presentation and I have listed after list of the great things that Donald Trump said at the Joint Session. That the Democrats were like super glued to their seats, and I think Nancy Pelosi with her Caine was sucking on prunes and some of the other members had their silly ass signs that made no sense whatsoever. Joining you and I now is Jeff crewe air from New Orleans radio talk show host, author and so much more hasn't caught him up a couple of days ago. Trump's first six weeks have saved the Union and Jeff Carewerer. I was texting with a certain US Senator during the speech and I said, imagine your look up and there is President Kamala Harris and behind her as a Keem Jefferies, and to his right is say Chuck Schumer, and you're looking out there saying, now wait a minute, this is the bridge not taken. Explain why his speech and his policies have saved the Union.
Speaker 2: Well, Tim Walls would have been up there, so it had been Kim Walls, Jeffrey and Kamala Aarron so save me. So you see that, and then Bill, you start packing and saying, Okay, we're out of here, because they would literally destroy whatever was left of the country. But you know, it has been an amazing start for President Trump, just an incredible beginning. He has hit the ground running, and I really do believe he's saved the Union. And the one thing I point to you Exhibit A, and he discussed it a lot in his speech to the Congress and to the American people is via the border. I mean, we were being overrun, we were being inundated with criminals, sentinel and just through the power of having President Trump there, just through his strong words, these people better not come. I mean, border crossings are down ninety seven percent. I mean it is astounding, It is astounding. On that fact alone, he saved the Union because he's prevented us from being overrun with gang members and criminals and drugs. So I mean, and there's so much more, Bill, I mean, from there you go to you know, what he's doing internationally to try to bring about peace. You know, the military recruitment is doing so well because we now have a commander in chief that people can be excited about. So in his speech, I agree with you, it was fantastic. He touched on a lot of the important issues.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, Jeff Crewe, I look at it this way that you have a part in your your great column at townhall dot com. In his last dated Union address on February fourth, twenty twenty, then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was so enraged with Trump she tore up his written remarks. The act of defiance was highly inappropriate and unpresident. It is part of the traditions of government when you accept the outcome of elections, which of course Democrats don't do that, the opposing party kind of walks into the chamber with and in this case, Joe Biden when he gave his last address State of the Union, he walked in with Republicans, and when he walked in. He still Republicans stood up. They applauded Joe Biden. He had a few special people like that darling kid who's a teenager at brain cancer, very emotional, becomes a secret servant agent and the same thing. Joe Biden would do similar things, and the Republicans stand up and they would applaud that fact. And the Democrats would not escort Trump into the arena, They would not stand up when he walked in. They sat in their fat asses for the hour and forty minutes that Trump spoke. And all these great individuals. This one guy had like seven kids. He's a firefighter, doesn't make a lot of dough, and it has like forty fostered children, and he's fostered over thirty five years. He's a great American, much greater than you and I or anyone I know, because that guy lives out the messages of Jesus Christ during Lent and no one stood up. And so not only were the traditions of the House debased because the Democrats don't accept the outcome of elections. And there's a question in there somewhere, please answer it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you Democrats made fools of themselves, and they did act inappropriately. Look at Representative Green, I mean he tried to hijack the entire event until he was thrown out by the speaker. Thankfully. He was a fool that their signs were foolish. They're all dressing in paint. They looked ridiculous. A lot of them left before it was over. A lot of them didn't show up. You say, Bill, the gift incredibly heartwarming stories of the young boy becoming the Secret Service agent, the moms of those young women killed by illegal aliens, the firefighter, how about the man who was a hostage in Russia. There were his mother, and how about the Corey Compentore family, and then the wife and the two daughters. I mean, so many great personal interest stories. And they didn't do anything but just scowl and sit there. They look ridiculous, and I think it's going to hurt them big time, Bill, I really do. The poll numbers showed seventy six percent of the people gave President Trump high marks. Those are astounding numbers in a divided country like we have.
Speaker 1: Jeff Crue. About a year a year and a half ago, the Democrats put together a border security bill that provided for catch and release inside the country. And Republicans don't know what Center for Langford of Oklahoma was doing agreeing to this, But that bill said that we're going to hire thousands of more administrative judges, where we're going to have tens of thousands more border patrol agents, where we're going to have catch and release, which is, you come into the country illegally, you're given a report date some point five to seven years in the future, and then released our person into the country. That was the main reason Republicans said no. One of the best parts of the Joint ac Session of Congress speech by the Trumpster was the fact we didn't need new laws, we needed a new president. And right now the numbers are down. It's like, instead of eighty eight thousand on one month in February of last year, it was one hundred and seventy five thousand, became six thousand, and it's going down now. The numbers are so low that they can't arrest them. They can make the refugee claim and then shipp them back to their home country, which means those numbers might go down. But the Democrats, how in the world doesn't a normal person recognized the border Security Bill would have put into federal law catch and release, which caused the problem in the first place.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Bingo, I mean, just remember when President Trump left the first time, Bill, I mean, we had a secure border. He had done a great job. He built a lot of the border wall, we got rid of catch and release, we had this remain in Mexico policy. And then what does Biden do. He stops the border wall construction, he brings back catching release, he gets rid of remain in Mexico, and then he you know, he says for the world, come on in, you know want we want you here. So I think there were illegals from one hundred and eighty nations that flooded into our country, and we've had a disaster. So President Trump reverses all of that. We remain in Mexico again, we got rid of catch and release, the border walls coming back, We got military down in which I love to see Bill, our US military down helping with the border patrol, and all of that is working. And I think a lot of these folks are probably self supporting, these people that don't want to be picked up by Ice. And that's another thing going on. We've got Tom Holman and his crew going out there trying to find these gang members and criminals and getting the hell out of our country, sending some of them down to Gitmo, which is a great use for Gittmo, you know, store a lot of these criminally legals down there. So it's a multifaceted approach that is working well. And it's just one of the many successes he's had in the short time he's been there.
Speaker 1: And Jeff Crewe Air of New Orleans, you have the transgender rights. They had a mother and this is only in California. I guess it happens in Illinois, New York State, also Massachusetts, that one a child at school begins to listen to her popular culture to change genders because it's a thing to do. One of the most disgusting things I've read is that about twenty five percent of incoming students in major colleges across this country identify as LGBTQ plus plus be cause of the culture. And there was a mother there from California who did not know that her thirteen year old daughter was being transitioned by the health department at a public school in California. This boy would report to school as a boy, and then over a period of about a year and a half, the boy was transitioned to a girl. And then there was a lot like a confrontation with the parents inside the school. And there's a law in California that says that if your child begins to transition as a thirteen or fourteen or twelve year old, that the parents need not be notified. The mother was there suddenly, it was like a confrontation and involving the mother who had no rights. And the mother was there in tears that she had a son who identified as a female, and the school assisted that child in hormonal treatment, etc. Preparing for castration and preparing for the mutilation of the body. The parent had no right. And if the parent doesn't agree to this, the state of California will take the shot away from you through the juvenile court and foster care system. That is the hill that democrats want to die on.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable, you know, they represent I guess the transgender community is like zero point five percent of the population, so they want to make ninety nine point five percent of us abide by all of these ridiculous laws and procedures and rules and regulations to placate a very very very small number of people. And thank God for those mothers and those parents that are fighting back against this. And President Trump said, hey, if these schools are going to be doing this, they're going to lose funding. And that's true. I mean, this is he's getting rid of it. He said, we're taking this on, We're taking on Woke is going to be gone. And that's exactly what the Democrats do. That's who the Democrats want to represent. So I think it paints a very stark picture. You've got a president and his agenda which represents the vast number of majority of Americans. You had the Democrats to represent a very very small, small minority with a radical agenda. And the difference is clear, was made very clear last night. And that's why, I mean during his speech, that's why I thought it was just a home run.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a federal study that I talked about earlier that out of one hundred and eight thousand, shall I say, transitions, one hundred and eight thousand, that the suicide rates increased after transition alcoholism drug use increased because it was a symptom, not a cause. That therefore if you're thirteen, fourteen, or fifteen and you think your body is you're locked into a different body, and the system encourages you to transition first with hormones, then sexual mutilation, it doesn't solve the underlying mental problem. And that, in fact, the argument, and I hear it constantly from the radical left, that you want to a live son or a dead daughter, you have to allow this to happen, otherwise your child is going to kill themselves. That suicide rates after transitioning increased, that drug use increased, that dysfunctioned mental illness increased. Describe why the media doesn't play up that study because America right now is an outlier. Most of the world is saying, if you want to do this when you're twenty five or thirty years old, have at it. But not when you can't drive a car, you can't smoke a cigarette, you can't use drugs, you can't sign contracts, you can't get married. Explain why the hell upon which democrats are going to die will cause their political death right.
Speaker 2: And you know what, Bill, if you're an adult and you have come to this decision and you want to spend your money and do this, that's one thing, but to do this to children is child abuse. It is something that should never be allowed in our country. And President Trump said that it will not be and I think the vast majority of the Americans applaud that. The problem is that a lot of this indoctrination is going on in the classroom, and he got radicalized teachers that are pushing this and administrators that are pushing this on impressionably young people, and as you said, locking the parents out. So this has got to end immediately. We have got to end. And you know, one of the reasons why we're forty at out of forty nations as far as education is we're spending time on this kind of crap as opposed to teaching our young people about reading, writing, arithmetic, science, history, what they should be learning in the classroom. So that's why I'm very happy we're getting rid of the Department of Education, getting back to a real curriculum, trying to improve what's going on in the classroom. And this kind of content has got to be removed as dangerous, Bill, very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Democrats care more about the bathroom than the classroom. And you also point out in your column about Doge, which I think is a great idea. How about shrimp running on treadmills. How about mice transitioning to a different gender. How about Burton, Ernie and Bagdad for twenty million dollars, Sesame Street and you say, without serious action, the country's on the road to financial ruin national Desk thirty six point five trillion dollars and due to bulld action, DOZE is located about almost two hundred billion so far. Now they're going after a fraud and social security, which senior citizens, like my producer Tony Bender, wants that to happen. The money should be for seniors legitimately getting it, not when you're one hundred and fifty years old, but secondly next to the Department of Defense. But the Democrats hate DOZE. Why.
Speaker 2: They don't want to see government cutting anyway. They don't want to see efficiency. They love bureaucracies, they love all these agencies growing, and they're all in favor of people working from home and not really working and getting money. They're all four waste, higher taxes. That's what they love. I mean, they're so lists at heart. They love big government. They love people that are so called experts telling the quote little people the citizens what to do and how to live our lives. Our philosophy is want of freedom and limited government and cutting back these bureaucracies. The vast majority you're not needed, Bill, we don't need this kind of government. And we're going to see through those that there's incredible waste, more than we've ever thought in our federal government. And they've only been there a few weeks and they found an amazing amount of savings and they're just going to continue to find more. So it's of all the wonderful things President Trump is doing, that might be the best Bill Doze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you say in your column. If this efficiency is continue for the remainder of the year, imagine nine more months of Elon Musk Dooze will save one point three trillion dollars in wasteful spending, giving the Trump administration an opportunity to balance the budget. The Congress themselves, the GAO says two years ago that there's at least two hundred and fifty billion, maybe as much as five hundred and fifty billion dollars per year and waste, fraud, and abuse that Democrats are in charge. They got the report We're wasting three four, five hundred billion dollars a year, and they couldn't care less. They said, well, that's okay, file that report away. Well, Jeff Career, we got to run. But the columns at town hall dot com New Orleans finest Trump's first six weeks have saved the union. That's a bit of a a of an understatement. He's done a lot more than that. But Jeff Crueer, you're a great American. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Jeff, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bill appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. Imagine having a balanced budget, no taxes on social Security tips in overtime, a smaller, more lean government in peace throughout the world. That's not bad. Not according to the Democrats. They'll die on the hill of mutilating children. Bill Cunningham seven hundred WLW