Speaker 1: Oh bed of that are hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan and today we have one of our favorite guests of all time. Long awaited. It's been a long time since we talked to you. Welcome to the show, Crow Triple seven.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 2: Thanks, very excited about this conversation. The last time we had you on, I believe was probably around two years ago at least, and that's whenever we were talking about your shoot the Moon documentary. And man, there is something that's going on up in the skies that is just not being talked about for some reason. I mean, what you were able to capture with your camera and your telescope. How do you explain what is going on with the moon and what is going on with the sun? People probably look at you like you're crazy all the time, right, but You're like, look here it is, here's the proof.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't talk about it a lot unless I'm asked, but I do have the footage and it did a lot of it got censored back in the day, maybe more from my mouth than the actual footage, so I had to turn it down.
Speaker 4: That way.
Speaker 3: But the truth is we've all been misguided. We have places like space agencies that like to try to ensure we know nothing about what's above our head. And to make it worse, a lot of us never look up, and people who live in cities, even if they do look up, there's so much light in the way they might not get to see much. But this changed a little bit recently with all those drones in the sky that they were trying to get us to believe were little green men from some magical place out there that they invent. But people have been looking up. As a matter of fact, it is so ubiquitous at night to see lights traveling in the sky. I don't think many people give it much mind. Back when I was capturing the footage, you know, decade and a half ago, to see that many things in the sky would have been astonishing. I was using the moon to back light things. Now many of the things are just lit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with you on that too.
Speaker 5: They have done the slow rollout, if you will, legitimately in the early two thousands, even in the twenty eighteens, to see this many things moving at night would have seemed crazy.
Speaker 4: Now, oh, that's just starlink. Oh that's just this.
Speaker 5: Oh that's some kid a couple of miles away playing with his drone. And it's they've gotten us so used to seeing anomalous things in the sky that your average person walking the street is not even going to give it a second thought.
Speaker 4: With that being said, and.
Speaker 5: We're talking about the you know, the drones over New Jersey that they said were orbs, and they said it was this, They said it was Chinese drones, they said it was all the crazy speculations on this, and you, being somebody who pays particular attention to the sky, I am curious what your take is on this Atlas object that is hurling in our direction.
Speaker 3: It's poppycock, really, the things that they're talking about, Well, first of all, let me back up, because I don't I do not participate in the echo chamber. Our minds helped shape this reality and all the people glued to news or helping manifest this nonsense, which is part of the reason they do it. If I can get a few hundred million minds to look at this magical thing coming from God knows where with aliens aboard, outcomes are going to start to manifest because of all those minds. But to get back to the point, back in the day, when I first started using a telescope, I could look at an image of basically any comet back through the time we've had cameras an idea by look, those comets were almost always white. Occasionally, in the more modern era you might catch a shade of yellow, maybe a shade of blue, but that was the majority of it. Sometime in the early two thousands, they all turn green, the so called comets. And the reason I'm mentioning this is because someone put an image of this magical thing they're trying to convince everyone is aliens with malicious intent. By the way, it's green. It looks like all these comets that are now green. But when you start hearing things like, oh, it's gonna show up and drop probes based on what you know, I'll tell you what it's based on. You got a sci fi writer on staff. And I'm not even being facetious here. If you see a light in the sky, you got damn precious little more than I do with a good scope. You might have better tools, you might have a better scope, but if you're gonna try to tell me it's got aliens in it. It's gonna you're just you're perpetuating fear porn, right, all the millions of minds that glom onto that are gonna help start manifesting something.
Speaker 5: So you're of the belief that this is more of a natural meteor common asteroid type of thing, not that it's some sort of alien mothership or are you believe do you believe the Atlas, the entire object in space is completely not even real?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't even accept that it's real until I put my tools on it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The problem now is we have zero ability to determine what's real and what's not on video. We passed that Marker. I used to have a personal law that I followed back in the day when the alien thing was popping off again and it was getting ridiculous. I came up with a personal law as a way to think about things because I was tired of potato camera footage and all these other things getting passed off. And it went basically like this, if something can be filmed in HD, it will be filmed in HD. And the problem with that rule now is we've crossed the threshold of being able to determine visually whether video is real because of AI and other things. So unless you know who shot it or you shot it, and it is beyond doubt that it has not been messed with, it's unusable. It is not evidence of anything. And so even though someone who supposedly had out of private scope provided the image that I saw, I don't know who that is. I don't know when it was shot. I don't know if he's an AI fan, I don't know anything. It's evidence of nothing for me. But it's green. And along with all the magical comments that turned green at some point, I don't even think there's such thing as a white comet anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're absolutely right, especially with like testing the source. I mean, what didn't recently as farr As, like the whole Epstein thing goes, there's a minute of missing film from all of this. Pam Bondi went on and said, for some reason, there's a missing minute. They just found that, like four days ago. They found the missing minute. So all over they were saying was also a lie, which we already knew, but now it's been proven beyond a shallow of doubt. So even if you know that it is a real camera and you know, the source that doesn't necessarily make it a credible source.
Speaker 4: So to your point, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Well, as a rule of thumb, for people that are still tied up in that nonsense, they don't eat their own. Everything you've been told is nonsense. Everything you're going to be told as nonsense, And if they maintain their will, you will never see a shred of anything that matters, period.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like mouse.
Speaker 3: They're all involved, and all the agencies that are involved, and even the people that are good people have been blackmailed or threatened or bought or whatever it may be. It is been institutionalized this thing that everyone's concerned with that deals with the most helpless among us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people are very hopped up on hopium nowadays, thinking that there's white hats involved in QAnon and all this stuff. And I'm like, when has the government really in at least in our lifetime, And like, in my lifetime, the government has never been like pro humanity, you know what I mean, It's never been pro citizens of the country. And it's like people still have hope in that and I just look at them almost like man, I don't want to tell you that Santa Claus isn't real, you know, like I don't want to say that, because we've been covering this stuff for over five years now, and time after time after time, the government has done what they've done, but all of a sudden they're turning a new page and they're going to be the good guys. I just don't buy it.
Speaker 3: You know, people that do what you do, that do what I do, or we talk to a lot of people, well compared to others, we don't talk to a lot of people, but we talk to a number of people. And it's always been the same problem. How do we talk about a thing that for the majority is going to be absolutely unacceptable, if not unbelievable and impossible. How do we string the proper words together to get someone to consider it or to have that opportunity, Because if you say the wrong words this is so unreal the things that are true, you could set someone back ten years that walks away from listening to you because you said the wrong words. But we are through the doorway now. The time for coddling is behind us. We're going to have seven or eight years here that are a hell of a run. It is my view that around twenty thirty or twenty thirty two, we are going to loop out of this and these jokers are going to start losing what they tried to build. That's my point of view. But to get back to it, there is always the possibility that some truly bad things could happen and we could have to deal with them for a long time, And so the people have to wake up to the fact that we are institutionalized. The majority of us. Just like Red and Shawshank rightly said, this person can no longer function outside the cage. Our cage is a mental cage, and the problems that we face is the majority of us. We're all institutionalized, but the majority of us are so institutionalized that we get pissed off. If someone tells us the world is flat, Well, why does that upset you? That's someone's point of view. If you don't think they're correct, why is it upsetting you? And that goes to the core of a being, because somewhere in there they feel the need to defend something, don't they when they get upset about that. But flat Earth is like the tip of the iceberg of things to be worried about. There is no entertainment of size, no famous person of size, no information source of size online that isn't playing the game by the rules that are meant to keep us in the mental cage. That is a fact. If people knew who person out the cult of personality members that we like to worship as famous who they really were, they might not be able to deal because they think Joe Rogan's a good guy and they think Donald Trump's just a president. Well, I got news for you. Those things are not true. They are not true. If you're talking to a million people, you're playing in the pen, and if you don't play in the pen, you're not talking to a million people. Yeah, at this point, it is that simple. We all play on a highway called the Internet. Who owns the on ramps? Do you do you have any control of the highway you are traveling. I can point out places like bitshoot or other places that claimed we are not into censorship, and they did things that made that seem like it was probably true. What happened, Well, someone came up and said, hey, man, how do you like your Internet connectivity? You do what we say or you're not getting on the on ramp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there seems to be.
Speaker 3: So this world that we are in, this digital world, came to be not to help us, not to inform us. It came to be in the way we are looking at it, to control us, and not just control us, but control every living human being in real time, to include tracking heartbeat and everything else. The Internet of bodies will bring them. Myfrigerator is in my kitchen right now, trying to get online.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't like how our appliances are all somehow smart devices. Why is my toaster Bluetooth accessible control? What is the actual practical use for that? Why am I getting text messages while I'm out at dinner that my vacuum cleaner needs to be emptied or can't find it's charging fort Why is my vacuum cleaner able to text me that bothers me?
Speaker 3: Because AI is coming. If data is king, there was a time when money was king. That boat has sailed for decades now. In nineteen ninety nine or two thousand, the sun Right Microsystems CEO stood up or the CEO whoever he was, and said, guess what, folks, you got all these cool new tools like email, and they're all free. To you, but there's no more privacy, and no one believed him in the year two thousand and he was telling the truth. So prior to two thousand, probably like nineteen thirty, they knew you ever watched The Winter Soldier where you're informed The dude who told him how to write read the Book of the twentieth Century wrote the algorithm in nineteen thirty. So what we're looking at here is data is king, and it don't matter if it's coming from your refrigerator or your body. All that data will feed AI, and enough data fed to AI give someone a lot more power than anyone's ever had here to the point of predicting future activity to ninety nine percentile and things like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like they're trying to literally create their own crystal ball and being able to determine the future. And that's what's crazy about even you know, the algorithms and the a ads that you get on you know, on certain apps and stuff like that, it's almost like it's predicting what you're going to think about, which is even more sinister. I think it's.
Speaker 3: Been doing that for a long time. People have been saying, well, my computer's listening to me. Well, yes it is, but that's not how they knew you needed a winter coat before you did. They knew you needed a winter coat before you did because a billion other people's data has been fed into that through lord knows how many decades, who knows how much data they had to collect, and it worked out through an algorithm. You know, it's like wisdom of the crowd, right, anyone can do that. Go pull one hundred thousand people on how many marbles are in a jar. If you do it with one hundred thousand people and then average what each one of them told you, you'll be on the money. And that's just wisdom of the crowd. That's like below kindergarten compared to the AI that some have access to.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it almost seems like they're trying to become like actual gods on earth really and looking at us like we are we are the ants, you know, oh.
Speaker 5: Dude, Especially as we look at how quantum computing and quantum processing and chips was at a marjoram or Mahorum.
Speaker 4: Or whatever the hell the one is.
Speaker 5: Now it's that quantum chip that can fit in the palm of your hand. Couple that with how AI is growing and learning and all these things. Yeah, we are screwed, like humanity is fucked.
Speaker 3: We're not, though, Really, what you're saying there, I'm hearing in every corner. And this is a byproduct of the institutionalized We've all had to suffer through our entire lives. Your mind has been convinced that there's no way in hell we're gtting out of this. And they did it on purpose. They slid it into every game you've played. They've slitted into every movie you've watched. They put frequencies, color patterns, flicker rates, and every other damn thing you can possibly imagine to back up their game that they've had control of for one heck of a long time. This place is full of human beings, and human beings are spiritual beings. The people here, me included, don't even know where we are because we've been lied to. We don't know how long we've been here, and most of us don't know what we're supposed to be doing. How can that be that millions of people have no idea how they got to a place, where that place is, or what we're supposed to be doing in that place. It's because we have been institutionalized by people who control information and systems and laws and banks and movies and all the things that surround us. But we are spiritual beings. We come to three D materiality to learn. As my friend Fortune says, this is like a boot camp, and it is hard and it is fast, and think about that. And so what we are capable of as spiritual beings I don't even talk about because most people would dismiss it out of hand, thinking that I smoked peyote for a living, which I do not. And this is the problem with being in front of the microphone. How do you string the words together to just offer someone the ability to consider what's been said here? And this is what we're up against, but they're going to lose. This place is not a playground for evil beings. This place was here for us. This place has a sun. We are the center of that system, not the other way around that NASA has been trying to tell you your whole life. We are the center.
Speaker 5: But the same way that we were just talking about how we can't trust any images unless you know the person with the scope with the camera, you know it hadn't been dealt with or messed with or whatever, because especially with the AI has been growing.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying humanity as a race we're going to be, you know, in a dystopian matrix movie in real life kind of thing. But I'm saying that people that are trying to look for truth from pretty much from this point on, we are at that precipice right now. We are not screwed as of this moment, but I see it in the next five ten years where honestly you won't be able to tell anything from reality to falsehoods.
Speaker 4: It's out of your own eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's already that way. It's that way right now. But let me rephrase that. We risk a dystopian future for some period of time, but never forget that all created things will see their end. So if everything went totally wrong and these dark hearted, low resonant beings got their way and they slaved us all out and tracked us and did all the things that they want to do that we know they want to do, that's got a lifespan.
Speaker 2: I think that there's a good amount of people that are awake, you know, in the world, I mean, depending on really in every country right like over in Russia, in China and the United States, all over the world. I think that there are people that are able to look at the system for what it is and not fall to, you know, the propaganda and all of the hypnosis in a way. And I think that it's those people that probably you know, people like us that are you know, I not to toot our horns in any means. I mean, we're just a couple of dudes, right, But like, I think that it takes people talking about it that is going to help wake up the rest of humanity in a sense, almost to the point where I think that eventually they're going to be coming at the propaganda, coming with the propaganda so hard that eventually people are just gonna unplug and maybe that's the win.
Speaker 3: Well, from what I understand, one of the tools that they've done to divide us is create this generation game. Well you're g at gen Z and I'm gen this someone else's gen that it's a division tool. But gen Z has just burned down the parliament building in Nepal. But to get back to the point, one of the last times we had a mass awakening, which I don't even think approaches what we're experiencing now, was post World War two, because things got so horrible, many many people that may not have woke up anytime soon did wake up. And this was covered by people like Swami Yogananda, who wrote a book biography of Yogi, which everyone should read, particularly if you're a Christian. You'll get something out of that. Great this is going on, and there is a great awakening and things have been taken to such an extreme that half the things we hear, even people that are so institutionalized they can't see beyond it, think it's ridiculous. This is like an all or nothing game almost, it seems where it's at the point where they're just going to start throwing anything because they know it's all or nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like it. I I didn't want to get your perspective on this though. I mean, you had mentioned the little Green men and whatnot. But a lot of people, including myself, have seen, for a lack of a better word, orbs in the night sky that seemed to be traveling across the sky, and some people, you know, say that they communicate with them. How do you verify that? But just as far as certain things that are going on in the sky can't be you know, satellites aren't airplanes, helicopters or definitely not drones because most of the time people see him, it's totally quiet outside. What is your perspective on these things?
Speaker 3: Did you see Shoot the Moon? Did you see my film Shoot the Moon? Yes, you see the footage of the shooting orb in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the little things that were coming out of the moon too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if they from our point of view, they look like they are. I don't know if they're actually even associated with the moon or it's just the line of sight. But to get back to the orb, I was back in the day. My wife and I every time we saw him, there was a good chance you'd see those little orbs. Looks like a ball of light. We'd see them with our eyes. Well, one day she came running in, said, get your scope. There's a whole bunch of them. They just laid trails and I ran out. I could see them, and I thought, I don't have time to set up my scope. Too bad. I didn't, so I got out my telephoto and I started filming. Or it drops down into a camp, trail, goes against the wind. This is a ball of light. We're talking about, goes down into the camp and it shoots a plasma beam. You can see it twice, three times actually, but twice you can easily see it shoots a plasma being and it's inexplicable. What is that? And from my point of view, this is the logic that I used to tell you that's human tech. If I walk into the desert and I walk for a day and a half, there's no one around, there's no cities around. I can't even see city light at night, and all of a sudden, I come to a little shack. Now walk up to the shack. There's no footprints around, nothing looks like it's not been entered for fifty years. And I walk inside. There's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the table. Who put it there? Do we know where peanut butter and jelly come from?
Speaker 4: We do?
Speaker 3: Do we know who makes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?
Speaker 4: Most human beings?
Speaker 3: Then, by Okham's razor or any other number of logical things, I could state, we know damn well that a human being made that sandwich and put it there, even though I can't figure out where it came from. Where they went. Why there's no footprints or anything else. I can logically deduce that a human being put that pg PBJ there.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what is your take on the Bledsoe family and the orbs that they have been having in their backyard for years and the entity that came out of it. I think they refer to themselves as hathor what is your take on?
Speaker 4: Chris?
Speaker 3: You got to catch me up? Is this a news a recent news item? Well?
Speaker 4: No, no, Chris Blodshell has been seeing them in his yard for very part.
Speaker 2: Of a decade, I think twenty years actually closed to it. Famous.
Speaker 5: Hey, he's been on multiple news sources to talk about it, although most mainstream media look at him like a kook because of what he says.
Speaker 4: But he has video evidence.
Speaker 5: Of orbs well pretty much landing in his back not landing they flew, but coming into his backyard, and they communicate with him in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 4: He's written books about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's actually kind of crazy. They'll put like these brain nodes on his head and he's able, like he keeps his eyes closed. And now this was I think they put it up on the Discovery Channel or something like that after a while. But they he has these brain nodes on his on his head and he closes his eyes and he's able to determine where they're going to be right before they show up, and then they show up. So I don't know if that's movie magic, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: First of all, he's been doing this a while, he's known from what you've told me, So that means other people can regularly go witness what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Right right, and and a lot of people are.
Speaker 3: And so then that means video HD video will be produced, which if you took an interest to want to know the truth, you might have the ability to go know that that video is real and suss it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I don't know, man, the whole see a video.
Speaker 3: Of mister Bledsoe on YouTube is evidence of exactly nothing.
Speaker 4: M Yeah, yeah, you can't verify it.
Speaker 3: You don't even know if Bledsoe is a real human being until you shake his hand.
Speaker 4: We were supposed to have him.
Speaker 5: On our show a few times, but then he's a very busy guy, so we're trying to get his son on the show, and we've never been able to schedule that out. There's always conflicts of the dates when we try to make this happen. But yeah, if you want to check out his names, Bledsoe said. So this is.
Speaker 3: Part of the problem, though, because the way, particularly the younger generation, get information now is off the Internet, and much of the information that they're getting is not only un verifiable, it has no relationship to your life. It's like when they want to tell you in a different state across the country, this horrible event just happened today, and they start echoing it across the country. Well, first of all, it has no bearing on my existence, So why are you barraging me with this? Secondarily, I have no ability to vet out whether it's true or not. But what we will see is after that is done on any given night of the week, the next day at the water cooler in the office, people are going to show up and start echoing it. Well, you see what happened, and they're going to talk about it as if it's a fact. And that is the institutionalization I've been talking about. Because if I go out into my neighborhood and I drive around for a week, how many rapes will I witness? How many murders, how many school shootings, how many anything. I might see a couple bad things, but that will be the not normal thing, right, I might see a car accident or a fender bender, but not most of the time. Just it happened that one time. Whereas the news will come in day after day after day and echo chamber things that I maintained didn't even happen in the first place, many of them.
Speaker 2: That is true that you do get bombarded on a minute to minute basis, and that's so that again, go home.
Speaker 3: And after you're done with the news, you put a movie on. So let me ask you, if you were born the year you were born and never had access to a television, to radio or a movie, how many murders would you see? How many human being shot with guns? How many grenades blowing someone up? How many nuclear disasters? How many vampires? How many dinosaurs? How many I mean, I'll go on, how many would you see in your lifetime?
Speaker 4: I guess it depends on where you live.
Speaker 5: Maybe not for the vampires and dinosaurs, but like the shootings and stabbings and shit like. Yeah, if you live in a rough area, you actually might see that before you hit puberty. But I mean vast of people, right, I mean it not every day, not every day, And to the further that point. As a matter of fact, school shooting's big, big talking point, right it's a big hot button item for anybody in the political space. I forget if his name was Foster or Frost, one of these guys. He did a study, actually pulled the numbers on this, and you'll never hear this from mainstream media because mainstream media says the school shootings are more prevalent now than ever before, and your kids are in danger and it's fear tactics. Right, Statistically speaking, we were three times more likely to be shot in a school shooting in the eighties and nineties than we were now.
Speaker 4: Like the numbers are the numbers here.
Speaker 5: You had a point one five percent shot, not even a one percent, but a point one five percent chance of being a victim of a school shooting in the late eighties and mid to late nineties. Right right now, it's point zero five percent chance, three times less likely. But if you watch any kind of mainstream media, that is not what they tell you.
Speaker 3: What if eighty percent of those things that just got counted by this man were actually, you know, disaster drills that were filmed and then passed off or things like this. Do you I should have asked you before we started, is it's going to run on YouTube and other platforms?
Speaker 4: Now, we got kicked off of YouTube during COVID holme, No way.
Speaker 3: I got kicked off after we added Mandalay Bay. But so here here's the deal. Do you remember Sandy Hook?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you remember how thoroughly it was ripped apart in real time before the censorship was in real time?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you recognize that that massive event that should be annually remembered for the horror that happened is never talked about because the Boston bombing is the same It was ripped apart in real time. You can't find one of those videos now of all the people that definitely took this apart. So let me ask you a question. If we know that those two major events were a put up, why would we ever trust anything that the news ever told us?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 5: To that point, Columbine is remembered every year. Maybe not a whole day of rememorance or anything, but Fox and CNN and all the big major news outlets on the anniversary of Columbine will at least make a mention of.
Speaker 4: It every year four twenty right, well, yeah, four.
Speaker 5: Twenty and it's also Hitler's birthday and yeah, yeah, all the stuff. Yeah it is four twenty blazing, you know what's up.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 5: My point is though, that they they will at least make a mention of it. But that was because that was a true school shooting. There were two guys that went crazy and shopped their school and it was a mass causal the event, all the stuff, and that was a legitimate one. They make a moment to or they take a moment to remember that every year. They don't do that for Sandy Hook. They don't do that for any of these other school shootings. However, if you go on YouTube right now, I'm just trying to scroll through finding videos, the ads that are playing are parents of some of the children of Sandy Hook, and they're like trying to start some new initiative to bring awareness to and all these things. And it's like, wait, who the fuck is even talking about Sandy Hook anymore?
Speaker 4: I don't know who any of you people are.
Speaker 3: But so I noticed a couple things. By what you just told me, you stated that that was a true, real event, and this is the problem suppose that there was actually shots fired there, even though the spin that is put behind it and what is done with it. But I would submit to you that I know people that if I aimed him at that would probably almost immediately begin to find issues. And I am so far beyond doing this. For a few reasons, the Mandalay Bay is a good week. For years, Jason and I would tackle the big ones because people would email us scared to death and bombed and heartbroken from just this horrible, tragic place we live in. And we started to cover them to show these are put ups. That was getting to the point when we were even seeing crisis actors could be shown to be in the very same It just went on and on. So Mandalay Bay happens, and after all these years of people following us, that was the real one again, how that one was big.
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 3: And we took it apart. And one of the things we did was showed they love Macbeth. The story of Macbeth goes back into James Shelby Downard, showing you the Masonic geomancy and everything they do, Macbeth is a big deal to them. We the Yeah, we showed that it that it was lined up with Macbeth Act one, Seen one. Three witches in a desert, hint hint, hint, bubble bubble, toil in trouble, and she gets her demon familiar. That's Oad. What's the demon's name, It's Paddock Yep. Okay, So we out this and they take down my channel. Then people start contacting me this one. I'm in San Diego saying what is wrong with you? I lost my brother's sisters, cousin's dog in this thing, and you have no heart. Well, I've been doing this enough years and every time I took a part when that happened back in the day, so I said I had changed my point of view. I didn't face them down anymore. I said, you know what, I'm a human being. I could be wrong. Please tell me the hospital or the memorial or whatever, and I will do a donation and send flowers with an apology. Never heard from them again.
Speaker 5: I don't even have a problem with saying that that was a quote unquote real shooting, and there were people that died at the Mandalay Bay. The story of the guy who fired the shots, and the story of pretty much all of the background to how it took place and all that makes no sense out loud shots being fired, people dying at.
Speaker 4: A big music festival.
Speaker 5: Okay, I could at least put those pieces together and see that there was some fucker real foot all.
Speaker 3: Why but wait a minute, why are you willing to put that together? That is not human beings for the most part. Don't That should be foreign That should be a foreign idea to normal human being. And this is what I'm talking about. We're willing to accept the possibility. We're willing to I don't even know how to put words behind this, because this should be a foreign idea.
Speaker 4: I mean it is.
Speaker 5: But somebody losing their mind and going out there and just killing a bunch of people. I'm not saying that's normal. I'm not saying like, oh yeah, well, you know, that kind of thing does happen. It is an anomaly. It is a rarity. But there are cases where that has taken place over the course of human history. So at least I can, in the status of my mind, put the piece together and be like, okay, sure, but it was one guy who somehow was firing three separate weapons at the exact same time into a crowd and shot out nineteen windows of the hotel himself when it was like, okay, wait, bro, what let me jump.
Speaker 3: In for a second, but go for it. Only got so much time and Rose actually brought some cool things I want to show you guys, and I don't want to run up and not have enough time to share it with you guys. I mean, if you're cool, I'm sorry for interrupting, and I don't mean to do it always, okay, or do you guys want to see this stuff?
Speaker 4: Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay. So, as you guys know, I spent I don't know a little over half a decade doing the moon created shoot the Moon, so I've shifted over to the Sun.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: The Sun's a really big deal. It's directly in line with the idea of the era shift that we're having. But I wanted to share some of these images with you guys, all right, So if you have anything you'd like me to answer about it or anything else. This so on Crow Triple seven Radio dot com. I give full access to all my solar work. I no longer put it on censorship platforms or places that can control it or sensor it. This is one of the stills. When I started doing this, people said hey, man, make still images we can print, So I made these. Some of them can print up like fifty inches. But this is shot in hydrogen alpha, and maybe fifteen years ago, when I have my first solar telescope, there was little to no hope of amateur being able to get data at this level. So it's really kind of a privilege to be able to film at this level now with the tools that are available.
Speaker 4: What is hydrogen alpha?
Speaker 3: So when you the whole electromagnetic spectrum has a part in the middle called the visual spectrum, which is point I think point zero zero three of the entire spectrum. We're almost blind. We can only see point zero zero three. Within the visual is the red. To the far right of the red is the hydrogen alpha where I'm filming, which allows me to see these details like the prominences and the surface details. There's a looping prominence and so what's cool is you can really begin to see this is electromagnetic. We're familiar with what a magnet, the shapes a magnet makes, right with like metal, dust and things. Well, we're being told this is a nuclear furnace, which I don't accept. I accept that it's electromagnetic, but sorry, I lost my train of thought for a second.
Speaker 4: There, you're good.
Speaker 5: I remember when Jonathan told me that you were shooting the sun. I was thinking because my only personal experience with anything of looking at the sun would be during a solar eclipse or something. You go grab a welding hood, right, you look through that at the sun. So I didn't know what kind of lens you were using to shoot at the Sun and like actually be able to discern images and anomalies on the surface. So you're using this through the hydrogen alpha electromagnetic filter for lack of better words.
Speaker 3: So check it out. I have a dedicated solar telescope. In Shoot the Moon. I included near the end the discovery of the second Sun with a very low end telescope. Compared to this, solar telescopes tend to have a thing called an eedalon built into it. What an eedalon is is a filter that only allows these wavelengths through the hydrogen alpha that I'm interested in. So with the edalon, which is a alter system and typically a blocking filter of some kind, you knock out all the energy, the surface brightness, and you just let through the hydrogen aalpha, so all the glare energy, brightness, and other wavelengths are not allowed to come into the camera, just the hydrogen alpha.
Speaker 4: If that explains it, okay.
Speaker 2: With You'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this, because how is it possible that you'd be able to zoom in this like this far if it's ninety three million miles away, like how would you be able to.
Speaker 3: Good point, I don't accept that it's ninety three million miles away. This is part of warping our minds. From my point of view, they want me to believe that it takes eight minutes for the light from the sun to get here. That is so screwing with what I know to be common sense. In my view, the sun and the moon are much closer and they're right here with us for us. That's my point of view. You can go to the next one rose. Here's the black and white. So what you should know is there's nothing fake in these images I'm showing you except one thing. Can you guess what the one thing is? And it's not in this one colours paused my bed. The color is the only thing that is not natural. I shoot in black and white because I get much more data through all the shades of black, white, and grays, and then I assign the color, and I put this color because our eyes kind of expect something like this, So this is actually unmissed with other than the color. And Rose showed the black and white one, so you can see what it is I'm actually walking away with. Here's another spill that I made for people to print, and it shows that the flame looking things on the side, those are called prominences. But you see the squiggly white things on the face. Yeah, those are prominences too that you're looking straight down on. They're called filaments, but it's the same thing from a different angle.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, do you just to get your thoughts on this? Do you think that the sun is I mean, for a lack of a better word, a sphere, Well, it is.
Speaker 3: It is round, and I know that firsthand. It's got to guess. So if I like this morning, I told you guys before we start recording, I captured three hours of data. What that means is to make an animation, I need at least an hour. That'll get me four seconds. If I film for an hour, If I film for three I can get about twenty seconds. What I do is I shoot a video of five hundred frames, stop shooting for half a minute, shoot another five hundred frames, and I do that for three hours. After I'm done, I have hundreds of five hundred frame individual videos. I take the best frames out of each one and collapse it down into a single image, then put it on a timeline and speed it up so we can see the motion. Okay, that's how it works. So in a three hour run, I can actually see the sun rolling. And I don't know if Rose has examples, but that sunspot she just showed you in that image, that sunspot, there's well, those are two sunspots close together. Actually, But if I shot that waited twenty four hours and it was still there, it would be roughly the same spot. It will have gone all the way around. But in roughly three hours, that's enough time to show the motion. Now, if you shoot the way you were describing earlier with just you know, like when you put a welding doggle on, that's called shooting in white light. And sometimes the sun spots in white light appear to move slightly differently, but they are rotating. It is my point of view that what we're looking at here as an outer show. It is electromagnetic. It's like some kind of a I don't know what. It's a hollow core, but it's look at those sunspots. You can see flashes down in there from those little filaments going down around the corner if you get really good footage. But it is further my point of view that it is drawing its energy from counter space.
Speaker 4: What is counter space?
Speaker 3: Good question? Wish I could answer that better than I can. But what I'm trying to communicate is from outside here, from our little flask that we live in, our little contained system. It's my point of view that nobody leaves our atmosphere with their tennis shoes. In other words, matter doesn't leave here. We're kind of tuned to here. That's just my point of view. Here's more stills that start to show the detail. Now. The reason I started doing this is because in twenty fifteen I discovered another body and I'm hoping Rose has that footage. I think it's the binary to our sun that is spoken about in all the old Veda traditions and the old Vedic and the Cali Yuga and the Yuga idea. They say that our sun has a binary and when it gets further away from us, we experience a dark age and low consciousness. And when it gets close to us, our consciousness and spirituality expands, and all these amazing things begin to happen because the energy that comes with it lifts us up, which I think is what we're experiencing now.
Speaker 4: Is the counterpart not the moon. I don't know this.
Speaker 5: I'm not very well versed in the Vedic traditions, but like if they were to say that the sun has an equal and opposite counterpart, and we're talking about the ancients, there's a lot of sources that say that would be like the sun and moon, they are the antithesis of each other, kind of.
Speaker 3: Positive and negative. That's a separate idea. What I'm saying. They literally call a binary a second sun. There's my telescope. See the red band, that's the etalon. Inside there is the eedalon.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 5: So you're saying that we have a essentially and probably oversimplifying this, a second sun. My question now is where is this second son located in relation to this sun?
Speaker 3: Okay, freeze it right on, grab a stole rose and freeze it so I can show them.
Speaker 5: Because we've had people come on the show before and talk about how there's not phantom planets. They talk about how they see other planets in the sky like Nabiru, and you can only see it at you know, right at sunset or right at dawn or whatever the case, and you have to look at a certain way. And every time I hear this, and every time I look at these pictures, I just don't see it. And it's not because I'm a hater. I literally can't see what they're touch out.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is unacceptable. Why would anyone accept what I just said because it goes against everything they've ever heard. So in this image I left evidence of the second Sun. Can you see it?
Speaker 2: It's behind the sun, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It is so Notice at the bottom left how the glow is lopsided and there's no back glow on the upper right. Yes, Okay, okay, I've filmed for two years straight now and I've seen that lopsided glow on both sides all around. Now, what tends to happen? Which is interesting based on what you just said. For some reason, when the sun is rising seems to be the best chance to see them separated as the sun begins to rise, it tucks in behind it. And the other thing is it's dimmer than our sun and it gets lost in the glow unless there's lots of smoke in the sky or you have the tools to knock down the glow of the sun. Now. The Slow Observatory in twenty sixteen was doing a live stream for children to show mercury transiting the sun. Halfway through, he says, I bet you're out there it is. I outlined it right there. Oh, that's an animated one. Halfway through the live stream from the Slow Observatory. The guy says, I'll bet you're wondering what that other body is and listen to this. You can look it up on YouTube. He says, that's our second son. NASA knows all about it. They just don't want you to know about it. He says this to kids on a live stream. When I started using that information, he started defending, saying, well, clearly I was joking. Well why would you joke to children in a mercury transit. You can see it right there and frame you can see the second son. If you go to my film Shoot the Moon, you can see the second Sun. I filmed it in hydrogen alpha, and it is my goal to get my superior equipment that I saved for years for again to film and learn much much more. But people like Shri Yuk Deshwar, he wrote a book called The Holy Science. The first twelve or fifteen pages he recalculates the Yuga cycle and states that the last time it was calculated, we were in a lower state of consciousness and they got some things wrong. So he also mentions the binary sun. There are other places you can look it up. It is my sense of things, and I'm a human being, so I could absolutely be wrong, and I'm working to prove what I can. But it is not debatable. There is another body there. Whether anything I've said about it is spot on is debatable, to be perfectly clear and fair to everybody. But I see people waking up. I see people's spirituality going through the roof compared to what it was not too long ago. And that is connected to the idea that this other binary sun, when it gets closer, this is what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Interesting, So we're also of the belief then that the sun revolves around us and not the other way around.
Speaker 3: Correct, That's what I accept. Now Here you go, guys, watch this. That's the sun we see authorized, that's lends flair. Watch the top of the frame the sun, we see lens flare coming in. Watched the top of the frame this. I shot this in twenty fifteen and it blew me away. See that thing go by. Yeah, I'm what the heck is that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Watch son we see with our eyes that we know, followed by lens flair as it leaves the frame. There's the other body. WHOA.
Speaker 5: So there's gonna be those that say that this is kind of a the lens issue.
Speaker 4: Exactly right.
Speaker 3: I did everything I could to prove it's not. And then in twenty sixteen a man named Chris van Maitre replicated what I did. Then at a conference they were at, a lady brought a polarized filter and they found it again and they put the polarized filter on it, and the outcome of that proved it is in fact a body, not an illusion not light. You know how when you take polarized sunglasses and you can't see because of the lens the flaring light, and you put them on and it goes away. Yeah right, that's what was done. Basically, So the other body is proven. But look, I had real trouble. This was a low end telescope compared to what I have now bringing it into focus. It's almost like there was something in between me and it, like maybe the firmament. I don't know, something felt like there was something in between me and it. But I have a lot more to.
Speaker 2: Learn between you and the sun, or you and the second sun, or both the second son. Okay, oh that's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's slightly smaller, and it is quite a bit dimmer for our eyes right now.
Speaker 5: Could that possibly be like we talked about a lens issue against the firmament.
Speaker 3: No, because like if you like a reflection, you mean of our son, then it should be visible anytime, right, If it's reflecting off the firmament, you should be able to find it anytime you want. And the other thing is when the sun's rising, it shouldn't be separate, different sizes, different brightnesses, and then as it rises, tucking in behind true.
Speaker 2: Well, that's almost I've heard people say that they believe that the sun is actually attached or stuck in the firmament itself. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I think the reality is something close to that. But you got to be honest when you're doing what we're doing here. I don't know. I want to know a lot more than I do. I accept that it's closer, and the idea that it's in the firmament, well, I can find plenty of ancients that wrote things like that about the stars and everything, so I think those are interesting ideas. But I can't claim that I know because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that's fair. You had mentioned the filaments of the Sun when we were looking at it earlier, not the second Sun, but the son that we know. What do you think those filaments actually are then? Because it doesn't seem necessarily like boiling hot lava by any means.
Speaker 3: I you know, maybe it's like some kind of plasma. I think maybe the descriptions that NASA gives on some things like the question you're asking are probably very close to the truth. But they're saying this is a nuclear furnace, and I'm saying it's electromagnetic. And by the way, Eric Eric Dollard agrees with me as a matter of fact, when I describe what I think is correct to Eric Dollard, he took it much farther than I can even go, because I'm nowhere near as smart as he is, and he is the one that gave me the word counterspace because I was saying, beyond our little closed environment here.
Speaker 4: Could it be both?
Speaker 5: Could it be electro magnet as well as nuclear?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 5: In my eyes explain, I don't know, but I understand that typically heat kills magnetism, and I understand that well.
Speaker 3: I don't accept that the sun is hot. There's an old alchemical kind of standard thing that would say this to the new people learning, the students. So you think the sun is hot. If that was true, then there would be no snow on the top of every tall mountain. Why is this Because a high mountain is closer to the sun. So if the sun is hot, you've gotten closer to the heat source. What I think is going on is it creates energy, and the heat is created when that energy interacts with matter.
Speaker 2: Yes, if there was a vacuum.
Speaker 3: Which I don't accept, and it was in there, not only would you not be able to see it, you wouldn't be able to feel it because there would be no matter for it to heat up. Okay, that's my point of view, and it's based on what a lot of old alchemists talked about because the sun is central to a lot of alchemy, because the seasons are central. And the thing that kind of vexes me is most people think that what I call the skyclock, which is everything, star's planets all that I invented a new word because if you say one thing, all the globe people get mad. If you say another, all the flat earth people get mad. So I use the term skyclock to try to bridge the gap. They don't think it influences us. And yet we know for a fact that in the summer it's going to be hot, and for a lot of people in the winter it's going to be frozen. Well what's causing that? Well, the skyclock is causing that, isn't it. And so these influences like the Great Barrier Reef, which they call the largest living organism every I think it's November. It spews, you know, sperm and eggs every year. Well what causes that, Well, the moon is part of it. They know it's the skyclock. And so the problem is we came up in a time where the paper wanted to do ridiculous astrology ideas to make it seem you know, simple minded and unbelievable, but not too too long ago. The stars, the constellations. Look at that. You see that it made a heart shape. It cracks me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that like smoke.
Speaker 3: It's the film, it's the prominence, it's the plasma or whatever it is. While I was filming and I was, you know, putting it together, I noticed it made a heart shape. So I froze it right there. What.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: That was what they're saying.
Speaker 3: So get this. That was shot on the thirty first of August, last day of the month, and that night they saw the Aurora borealis in Rhode Island, as far south as Rhode Island.
Speaker 2: Whoa wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course that's because a global warming obviously.
Speaker 3: Case in point right right, all this carbon is a problem. So we're gonna have to slave you all out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you saying that?
Speaker 5: Basically, solar flares are close to what NASA tells us that they are.
Speaker 3: No what they're made out of. He was saying, what is it? And I said, you know, you can look up the Uh. My problem in talking about this is like when I got going on my first telescope, I tried to learn everything about the Hubble Telescope, and NASA. Then years later I realized that they were playing games with me. So as I went into the Sun, I purposefully didn't learn so much about what the mainstream wants me to think it is, so that I can try to use firsthand observation and base you know, my ideas on that, which is problematic in both directions, because you want to ask me an easy question like that, and in a way I have to tell you, well, maybe it's plasma, but I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you believe that that the sun is And this is going to might sound silly to a lot of people, do you believe that the sun is a conscious being?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, It's directly related to our consciousness and our spirituality, and it is them. It's not the creator of all life. It is the thing that allows for and sustains life. And this starts with the plant kingdom. Without plants, none of this is doing anything because we're either eating them or the things we eat are eating them. There's one form of life below that in my point of view, and that's crystals. Crystals are the most stationary form of life, which science doesn't accept. What I just said, this is truly the light of our world. But let me be clear, I am not making a religious pun against it. It is literally the light of this world, and we forget that, and we have ideas like if you appreciate the sun, you're just an evil sun worshiper. That's a shame that point of view, because the sun is among the most important things for us here. But then again, there have been plenty of religions that turned it into God or something close to it. This, in my view, this would be provided by from God, that kind of an idea. I agree, Like whatever the top creation put us here to do what it does.
Speaker 5: I think that it's not a far stretch to understand why the cultures and tribes of the ancients have essentially developed some form of sun worship for no other reason than what you just said. Without the sun, we don't get the plants or the animals that we need to sustain life. Now, to an ancient they would clearly see that as a life giving source and therefore a God in its own right. So I yeah, appreciation of the sun for what it is and what it does for us does not make you some sort of a heretic or a pagan by any means all I have.
Speaker 3: I have kind of a different point of view too. And as we're constantly told, they thought they were gods. And what I noticed, like in Greek, is are those actually aspects of nature that we said they personified aspects of nature so they could talk about them and do other things with the ideas. But did they really worship it as a god or was it just an aspect of nature that they recognized as important.
Speaker 4: I feel like probably both.
Speaker 5: They had deities that they assigned to these things, and they built statues of them and did sacrifices to this statues and all these things, but they were more or less putting their own spiritual twist on the nature of what was around them.
Speaker 4: I think both can be happening at the same time.
Speaker 2: Well, the idea that I think that it was probably just a way of being able to describe something in a in a human kind of way, you know, like you're just trying to get to ascribe characteristics to something.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: Sorry, one thing too, I would mention is natural science has taken a far back seat to kind of the modern science. And natural science was related to what we now call alchemy, which is usually you know, you're saying it derisively when you talk about alchemy if you're a scientist. But all those procedures were bound to the skyclock like the real procedures had to start in March, a lot of them. And so the appreciation for what a season means and that the world is doing different things. As an example, and from my point of view, like in March there is the biggest release of energy of all time. Every year, nothing even comes close to the energy explosion that occurs in March with all the new life and new plants and everything. And that informs me that all winter long it must be building or storing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: There's all these aspects of nature that because of the modern grocery store and all the things we have now, we don't think about, which is unfortunate because these are important things. And to me, to be closer in tune and comprehend better the creation is a spiritual plus in my book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I find it pretty silly that we look back on ancient culture, on ancient cultures as if they were you know, not advanced enough, they didn't understand And yeah, exactly, I don't buy that, because these people were outside almost all the time they were with nature and they described you know, the stars and the sun and the moon. They were able to track all of these different things. And to say that they were just essentially cavemen and that didn't understand shit, that's just that is so it's disrespectful, I think, but just untrue.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 5: And to your point about how true alchemy had to be done at a certain time of year, right, that's actually documented a few times over. More famously, Mary the Jewis who was seen as the mother of alchemy. She if you look at her books, she talks a lot about alchemy and distillation, and she's actually the person who invented the double boy.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: She believed that you had to do true alchemy in a specific time of year, which is around March to April. She also believed that if you weren't doing it in Hebrew, then you were not practicing real alchemy. And they had a lot of rules and like, for lack of better words, regulations on how to do alchemy rather than just you know, fumbling around in the dark to try to figure some shit out.
Speaker 3: And prayer, there was altars and prayer in the Bible, and like when they made remedies. They would percuss it on a bible to get the vibration and mixture. But you know, I think what they're doing is try to convince us they were cavemen because they knew where the sun is and what the sun is like. People would ask me, how did the Romans possibly know Saturn had rings? They didn't have telescopes. Well, there's case in point. They knew they saw it. People in meditation regularly do things like even people who take ayahuasca out of body experiences. So how did they know, Well, they experienced it, you know.
Speaker 5: But there's also levels to that too, right, Like the Romans were super intelligent in certain regards, but then they also were eating off of lead plates and drinking out of lead cups for centuries, and that also led to that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that one blows. I have a hard time believing that a culture like that couldn't figure out that they were poisoning themselves.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's the same thing with Isaac Newton, right, he was one of the biggest and most genius people of his day and age. He was doing real alchemy and he was a polymath, and all this die from drinking mercury like, I mean, they were very intelligent in certain regards, but then there were other things that they were completely completely off the beaten trail and was like, yo, you you kind of screwed up a little bit here, bro.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing. It's like life.
Speaker 5: Existence is a journey, and we're all trying to gain as much knowledge as we can with the limited scope that we have available to us.
Speaker 3: Well said, he doesn't help when the information sources are all scuttled.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta, you know, start doing your own research. And you know, it was a couple of years ago they said that it was dangerous to do your own research, which of course is laughable.
Speaker 3: So so is carrot juice and let us juice dangerous junction?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, Growth, I know you're out of time here, man. We really appreciate you coming to hang out with us today. It was great getting to catch up with you. And I tell everybody all the time, I listen to very few podcasts anymore. You're one of them. I think the work that you're doing is amazing, man. So I just want to say thank you for your time.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys so much for having us. And I know Rose had nothing but good things to say about you guys as well. Thank you for having me back on you. Guys are great anytime, all right, And.
Speaker 5: If you want to go ahead and give yourself a shameless plug, where can all of our good cult members find you if they don't already have your information?
Speaker 3: I'm glad you asked, because I no longer play the game on social media. All the social media that has cro Triple seven points to a private server. All my work is at crotripleseven Radio dot com c r r OW seven seven seven radio dot com. And by the way, those solar stills I just showed that people get when if you become a member for like a month or a year, whatever it is, you either get a handful of those images for free, or like three or something or one of them if you do the month thing, and again some of them print big. If you guys end up doing that and you hang them, please take a picture of it and send them to us, because I'm collecting those. But the members there get exclusive access to my solar work because it's just not worth putting hard work on social media to be messed with anymore. So there it is Crow Triple Sevenradio dot com and again, thank you guys so so much.
Speaker 5: Absolutely man, thanks for coming all right, thank you Crow, Thanks Rose for hooking it all up.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: All right, have a good day, guys.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, y'all, doo too. All right, what a conversation that, you know what. I've been listening to Crow long before I was even podcasting, and just love the research. He's somebody that doesn't rely on anybody else to tell him what anything is. He needs to figure it out for himself. And I love that kind of mentality.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's harder and harder this day and age, especially with social media, with people just trying to do thing for clicks and trying to do things for likes, and and there's there's a lot of deception that's going on and people that people just want you to join their cult. And I know that that's the name of our show, really, but that's we're not cult leaders by any means. We've always stated that we want to, you know, kind of follow in his trail a little bit. So I appreciate his h his mentality, and his perspective. Whether you agree with him or disagree with him, he's doing his own research, and that is the most important thing, I think.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 5: I mean fascinating guy, fascinating conversation through and through for any of the good Cult members that were listening to when he was on just a moment ago. He had a lot of images, he had a lot of videos, He had a lot of things that he was trying to show on screen, and we should have given this plug in the beginning, but we're gonna give it now if you would like to see what the hell he was talking about rather than just hear us describe it, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Where can they go Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. We appreciate all the good Cult members who have joined us over there, and it's the best way to be able to watch all of the videos, all of the shows days in advance, sometimes even up to a week in advance. We do so many shows. We put a lot of hard work into this, a lot of research, a lot of time, and a lot of effort. And you know, we appreciate that. You guys appreciate that by subscribing and signing up over at PayPal, But a lot of great things over at PayPal, you get the shows a couple of days in advance. Like I said, you'd be able to slide into our dms over there if you want to suggest a show or some kind of idea, maybe you just want to say hi. We appreciate that too. But probably the main reason why most people go over to Patreon is because it is comempletely emotional, lustly. Yeah, I know them ads can be a pain in the ass. Nobody likes really listening to them. It is somewhat of a pain in the ass too to have to skip every you know, five seven, ten minutes or whatever past all the commercials. Unfortunately, that's the way we survive. You know, we wish that we didn't have to do that, but if we want to be able to do this full time, the commercials have to be there. But if that is a nuisance to you, we do have an outlet. Just like if you go and sign up on Peacock or Netflix or Amazon or any of these places, most of them they don't even give you the platform to watch for free. You have to pay, you know, the cheapest tier that they have, you have to pay with ads, and then if you want the extra tier without ads, it's like sixteen seventeen dollars a month. I think HBO is up to like nineteen dollars a month, which is crazy. Right. What we're saying is is that we give you all of this for free just by listening to ads. If the ads are a nuisance five dollars a month, that Paytrion five dollars and you get to see all the video, the video that is not allowed on YouTube.
Speaker 4: It's it can't We We.
Speaker 2: Tried many of times, and we've we've expired as far as our will to want to keep on playing that game, just as Chris says. So, yeah, we appreciate all the good cult members who have joined us over there, but you know what, look, maybe maybe just listening to the shows is not enough for you. We have the Third Eye all the way open tier on Patreon. If you sign up for that bad Boy, it's ten dollars a month. But we go live every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for with all the good cult members three hours, three straight hours of nothing but bang in conversation. And we appreciate everybody's input and output, and everybody, you know, given their two cents. Some people just want to go there just to be able to be in the presence of everybody and just hang out and kind of be a fly on the wall. That's totally okay. But if you want to join in on the conversation, you can do that too. All you gotta do is just raise your hand. We'll call upon you. Say whatever you got to say. Nobody's gonna make fun of you for saying what you got to say. There was one guy that we were kind of like, uh, I think that was that was mefed up. But you know, sometimes you got to call that out. You know, nobody really cares about the drugies. Not that we don't care about the druggies, it's just, you know, if you're strung out on heroin or meth, yeah, I just I've seen too much of that in my life and most of them are just full of shit and can't get out of their own way.
Speaker 4: So that guy, he was a I'm not saying, oh he was crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that, like, bro, even if drugs weren't at play here, the things that he was spitting were just wild as hell, and uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he hadn't been back.
Speaker 5: So you know, my point is, though, the point that Jonathan is making if you come onto the Lies every Tuesday night, we talk about anything and everything. The conversation sometimes goes religious, sometimes it goes into current events. Sometimes it goes into just the silliness, right, and we just kind of exchanging ideas. It's a hang. It is a cult member hang. And every member that comes on every Tuesday night, they.
Speaker 4: Tell you they love it.
Speaker 5: They look forward to their Tuesday night conversations with the fam.
Speaker 4: And that's the facts.
Speaker 5: This is our family get together, this is our communion, if you will, this is how we share the ideas. Sometimes we disagree, sometimes we all fully agree, and that's the point. It's the free exchange of information and ideas from one person to another.
Speaker 2: It is full on ordered chaos. And some might even say that it's our own damn version of Saturnailia philosophically. And if you're into that saturnail you then go to Adam and Eve dot com. That link is down in the show notes below. Use the promo code Culton. You'll get fifty percent off ten free goodies, free shipping and discreet shipping. It'll show up right at your door. Won't even say where it's from. Dude, you're into some weird, freaky, kinky shit. It's that's only you. Nobody else is going to see that. Nobody else is going to judge it. You take it into your bedroom, nobody. It doesn't even have to see the light of day anymore. Okay, you order whatever the hell you want. You want some ovipositors, you're into some alien shit, that's okay. You want a ball dough, you want to have a bagasm. That bad boy is on there too, Go and check it out, dude. It is awesome. It is a great website for anybody that likes to get down. And last I checked, we are human. We all love to get down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, listen.
Speaker 5: I don't know how many of our good cult members are in the market for sexual.
Speaker 4: Toys or DVDs or loops.
Speaker 5: Or whatever the case is, but I will say that it is a lot easier and a lot better to shop online rather than go to your local sex shop. And it's super creepy, right, even though quote unquote nice ones, there's always that ick, There's always that vibe of ick that goes along with it. The person working there is always like just borderline creepy as hell. You feel weird because you want to like see what the things are, and you know it. There's something wrong there and you feel weird being in there. Adamaneve dot com. There is none of that.
Speaker 4: You order it. I think the statistics show right now that.
Speaker 5: Your average might have one or two for lack of better words, let's just call them sex toys right wherever that might be for you, whatever your thing is. Guys might have one or two on average. Women have somewhere between five or six, right, and typically they'll use them until not just the battery goes dead, but like the little mechanics break or something goes wrong with it, or they just decide that they liked it, but now they kind of don't.
Speaker 4: Whatever the case is. Listen, I'm not and you. We're not here to judge. We're not here to judge, we have no room to judge.
Speaker 5: What we are saying is that if you're in the market, and if you're not now, you probably will be sometime in the next six months, because that's just what the statistics be showing. Adamaneve dot com. Human nature. Come on, I have nothing else. Let's say you don't need toys. I promise you could need some more lube. There's no such thing as too much lube. Okay, that's just the match.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Also, baby oil is not a viable loob source. Is not coconut oil. Maybe grape seed oil, but baby oil.
Speaker 2: Come on now, Okay.
Speaker 5: But they have a wide assortment of lubes and all the other things you could use. Adam and Eve dot com. Use the code Cult at checkout for a discount, free shipping to your door. It is the best place to get your one stop shot for all things of the nasty.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gonna judge you for buying a fembot on there. Okay, nobody's gonna judge you for buying a foot long, double sided black dildo that is yours and yours only. You don't even have to share it. You want to plug both of your holes, that's up to you, all right. We just want to say that all that is available out there, just go to Adam and Eve Adam Eve dot com. Use the promo code Cult fifty percent off ten free goodies, discreet shipping, and free shipping, and it helps the show. So we appreciate everybody that uses that promo code.
Speaker 4: Do they sell fembots on Adam and Eve?
Speaker 5: I haven't looked on, like for specific things on the website.
Speaker 4: But I do know that it's basically they got everything.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know they had overpositors until we were talking about it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, yes they do.
Speaker 2: If you can fuck it, Adam and Eve has it. Okay, that's that. That's the rule of the law. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So anyway, Yeah, that was a I almost hate to include that on the Crow Show, but hey, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That's just uh, you know, baby got to eat, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah that all the links to everything are down in the show notes below. We got the rife machine, we got the Adam and Eve Jacob. There's some coinage that you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 5: There is, indeed, there is Indeed if you'd like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver buoyan minted coins, real weight these precious metals and materials, and then the best place to go would be to the link in the description below to cocsilver dot com. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach back out to you and get you squared away.
Speaker 4: Do you want to buy a little bit? Do you want to buy a lot of bit?
Speaker 5: Listen, conspiratorially speaking, economically speaking, whatever, we do know that our financial system is going to collapse.
Speaker 4: That's just the fact of the matter.
Speaker 5: Whether it's bricks that devalues the dollar, it's crypto, it's whatever. The way it's gonna go is that eventually our economy is going to collapse in on itself. There's going to be a need for tangible assets that have value. And I know people are gonna say, well, if the economy collapses, how is silver gonna have any value to it? You know why silver will is because it's used in all high grade electronics. It is one of the best, if not the best, readily available conductor of electricity, right and it's a finite resource.
Speaker 4: They not making any more of it. Every time.
Speaker 5: You're seeing what's going on in Israel right now, you see what's going on in Ukraine, just throwing it out every time a Tomahawk missile gets fired, We as a human civilization lose five hundred dollars worth of silver gone. Forever it's burned up, you can't recover it. You can't go dig it up after the fact and try to re smelt it down.
Speaker 4: It is gone.
Speaker 5: Silver is used in as the contact points and a lot of the higher end electronics. It is an attainable asset that will always have some sort of a value while it's still affordable. Right now it's like thirty five thirty six dollars per ounce. Now is the time to buy it. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, your account and whatever, and ask them, hey, hearing these guys. I listened to this podcast. They always talk about buying precious.
Speaker 4: Metals and silver and things. What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: I promise you every one of them they may have some skepticism towards it, but they will agree that you do need to invest at least a portion of your retirement portfolio into precious metals silver, gold, platinum, moll monell, whatever the case is. You want to get some of that now while it's still affordable. Like I said, the best place to get your start be to go to cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 4: Link again is down in the description below.
Speaker 5: And while we're also just giving each other the shameless plug, Jonathan, you go live on Metamistics how often once a week are you doing twice a week?
Speaker 4: Now, what's the deal?
Speaker 2: That is once a week every Wednesday night at nine pm Central and uh man, we had a crazy conversation last night. This guy basically does his version of CE five, goes out in the desert and calls upon the orbs, the aliens or whatever he's he's said that he was able to get a lot of great footage and even some still frames of what is going on around him. This guy said that there was an orb that came down as he's out there in the desert, I think New Mexico or something like that, and this thing was like it it almost grazed against his face. It was less than a foot away from him, right like crazy experiences. Yeah, And he said, well.
Speaker 5: See, under the influence of any type of hallucinogenic for this CE five experience.
Speaker 2: He's against them. He doesn't like psychedelics at all. He's just you know, as far as he's he said that he's a space scientist, and you know, you get there basically by putting yourself into a meditative state and somehow you're able to communicate with these things. The way that he broke it down was wild. I mean, I've never heard it broken down that way before. He's actually coming from the left brain kind of logical sense of looking at what these things are. And you know, he talks about the light spectrum and you know, we're basically just some kind of frequency that we're not naturally attuned to these things. So maybe that's why we're not able to come in contact with them. We have a bunch of wild conversations like this all the time. It could be involving witchcraft or magic or you whatever, you whatever you're into. We you know, it's just metaphysical all the time, you know, And I like to say that, uh, you know, uh, we are the metamistics and we get into metaphysics, you know.
Speaker 4: So I like it. I like it.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, as he was talking about Crow, I'm sorry, as he was talking about Bledsoe and the orb situation. I know that you're a big fan of Ledse. I know you're a big fan of Crow. How did you take that or what do you think as far as his hot take on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody's entitled to their opinion, and you know, I'm not going to say that I don't think that he was in any means like trying to discredit Chris Bledsoe whatsoever. It's just his perspective on the situation. You know how I feel about orbs. I've seen them. I don't know what the hell they are. Some people call them pleadians. Maybe they're angels, maybe they're ball light I don't buy the ball lightning thing, but there's definitely something going on up in the skies that we have no idea what they are now. As far as all of them being man made or government controlled, I don't buy that personally. And unless there's a lot of things that are happening extremely coincidentally that just cannot be understood. I you know what I mean. I have a problem with that mainly. And I bring it back to the time that I went camping with the kids. You know, Like I went camping with the kids in Louisiana and didn't see any orbs or anything all night. I was hoping that I would. You know, I was out there sitting by the fire. Everybody had already gone into the tent, getting ready to go to sleep, and I was sitting by the fire and just kind of gazing into it, and I said, man, it would be so awesome. If I could just see an ORB tonight, I would you know, if anybody is out there, anybody is listening, if this is some kind of you know, video game or matrix, you should be able to hear what I'm saying right now, and just trying to like spiritually get in tuned with that. And dude, as soon as I said that, like, I shit you not, within a minute, I started seeing loads of orbs. Didn't see any all night. So either that is one strange coincidence. And then add on to the fact the kids come outside and they are coming by the dozens. It is crazy. It is like the kids are tripping out. It's one of the wildest nights ever, right, And we're trying to tell my sister, yo, come out here, come out here, look at this, and the kids are like, it's aliens, it's aliens. I'm like, I don't want that. I don't even like using the term alien. Maybe it's not alien. I don't know what it is. And my sister's like, oh, I don't believe in that, So she never would come out. Well, she ended up having to come out to go charge your phone in the car, right, and so she's sitting out obviously underneath the night sky as we're camping. She went to go charge her phone. Dude, we didn't see a single orb for like the fifteen minutes that she was out there. It was happening all the way up until that point. And then as soon as she goes back into the tent, the light show starts again. Either we are living in the like statistically coincidentally almost impossible times, or there is something really going on there. I do not believe that a man made thing would happen in that in that series of events. That's the way I look at it. Statistically not correct. It doesn't vibe with me the right way. And we were seeing them literally until we went to bed, Like we almost got tired of watching them. That's how many we were seeing, Like, there's no way of describing it. And it wasn't just coming from one part of the sky. It was coming from all parts of the sky, you know, coming from the east, coming from the west, coming from the north, the south, everywhere, dude, And so I don't know. And then you know, just whenever we went to Brohemian Grove out in Florida just a few months ago, enough said Steph was out there with us and me and Steph where we walked outside and and we saw some shit again, same thing, same.
Speaker 4: Exact orb for a lack of a better.
Speaker 2: Word type situation. Maybe it's balls of consciousness. Maybe these are alien vehicles, Maybe these are angels. Maybe these are fucking demons that are deceiving us. Something is going on in the sky that is not being talked about by mainstream And to say that it is just man made I understand where he's coming from, because we have to have such a healthy distrust of our government and of the government's omissions about the technology that they have. There's no doubt about that. Like it is, it's unfathomable, unfathomable to believe that, like we know exactly what kind of technology that the government has, especially militarily, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm with you and the things over New Jersey.
Speaker 5: I said it then, and I still do believe that that was mostly drones, some most stroke or tiled technology things.
Speaker 4: But so you're open to it.
Speaker 2: And a percentage of them being orbs, at least not in New Jersey.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 5: I'm willing to accept that what Bledsoe is seeing is not man made technology. What you saw in your camping trip, what your guy who you just had on talking about the CE five experiences. I am absolutely willing to accept that that's not some sort of advanced military tech.
Speaker 2: And I'm not I'm not even putting a name on it. I just don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm comfortable at least putting the X factor on that kind of shit, but especially if it's something that makes the news.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that. Now.
Speaker 5: That being said, I wish he would have stayed on longer because I would have asked him about this uh uap that got smoked with a hell fire missile and just kept on going.
Speaker 4: I would have loved to have heard Crow's take on that.
Speaker 2: Dude, saw the half.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's no way that that was human tech, No way, no way. And I mean, even if it was right, even if and I'm trying, dude, I'm trying real, real hard with my imagination to come up with an idea of all right, so let's say this was a new type of craft, not going to call a drone or manned or whatever, just a type of craft that is able to withstand getting hit with a hell fire. Bro, have you ever seen what it looks like when a hellfire it makes impact.
Speaker 4: With an object.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so, okay, I'm gonna look up a quick video here. It's not something that anything that we have in our arsenal is gonna just shake off by any means.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's a missile, isn't it. Yeah, dude, if, first of all, who came up with the bright idea that we're gonna send a missile at what seems to be a fucking translucent object in the sky looking like fucking Glinda the Goodwitch floating down in a fucking bubble? You want to launch a missile at that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't understand it personally, you know what? All right, I got a quick video here. It's from military dot Com. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screens at this time, and let's just watch something. And I've never seen this video before, so if this is uh not the best version of what we're looking.
Speaker 4: For, then fine, fine, I'll pull up something else.
Speaker 5: But here we go Military dot and this is all about hellfire missiles.
Speaker 4: Let's watch this.
Speaker 6: Kelly targeted tracking later you're good them out?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, bail.
Speaker 5: The first operational Hellfire missiles were delivered in nineteen eighty four. Each hellfire missile includes guidance, steering, control, and propulsion systems.
Speaker 6: Over the can out.
Speaker 4: They're now walking a web out to deal the web can out.
Speaker 5: So I mean you're seeing these things make impact with boats, with tanks, with other craft.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: That is not a little something they know little pop Healthfire missiles can be fired for more than twenty different vehicles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they made it pretty traversible.
Speaker 2: Also, I just want to say this too, how about the idea that these orbs would be somewhat for lack of a better term, conscious beings right, Because if you think about it, this hellfire missile, let's say, I mean, if it is just an orb out there in the sky, a hellfire missile shooting that way, if it was to just go right through it, that missile would have struck something right, that would have landed somewhere and fucked up something.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you said this. These are not ethereal things. This is not some interdimensional thing that doesn't fit neatly with none of there is a physical object that did get hit by a hellfire.
Speaker 2: It literally just shrugged it off from what I saw. It's split it in half. It was hard to see in the video.
Speaker 4: It made phit contact though, is my point?
Speaker 2: I mean, it couldn't doesn't even necessarily have to be physical contact. It could be some kind of fucking vibrational field that would emulate some kind of physical contact.
Speaker 5: Ah from the video that I'm looking at, Bro, you know what, Let's play it here. This is a quick video of the of the events that took place. The thing looks like it did get impacted. Now, it didn't like it didn't.
Speaker 4: Shift gears behind, mean it did.
Speaker 5: You could see it move like the craft didn't just keep on going like it didn't even have anything touch it. And then they had these three little things break off of it. But then they continued following it with it. But even still, Let's watch this.
Speaker 7: That I've been given and as before it starts, I'm going to describe. This was taken October thirtieth of twenty twenty four. This video is of an MQ nine drone tracking an orb or this object off the coast of Yemen. You'll see that another m Q nine launched a hellfire missile.
Speaker 8: You cannot see that drone.
Speaker 7: And so you'll and I'm not going to explain it to you.
Speaker 8: You'll see exactly what it does.
Speaker 4: So it's moving, got you, got you?
Speaker 2: All right? So what they have targeted, that's the that's the ORB or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the ORB.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how they're able to lock in on something like that.
Speaker 5: Our technology is pretty insane, bro, same way they're able to lock in on a jet. Now you see how like it did move and it tumbled a bit, and he had these three things break off of it, but they kept moving too.
Speaker 2: Hold on, go back cause I alight, all right, positively there? All right, where is the ORB?
Speaker 4: Now? This is the ORB.
Speaker 5: These are three things that broke off the backside of it, but still continue. They don't like tumble off into the ocean. This entire thing continued to move.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, hit play again.
Speaker 5: And if anything, they stabilized and continued with it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Look they're going to show another angle of it from a little wider.
Speaker 7: This is when it zoomed out. You can still see it traveling, so.
Speaker 4: You see how it got hit.
Speaker 5: It did make impact, and it did shift it a bit, It tumbled a bit in the air, but then it just kept on going like.
Speaker 3: Right, So.
Speaker 7: Mister Knapp do you have any have you heard about.
Speaker 8: You know, events like this occurring? What information might you have?
Speaker 6: I have heard about events like this. I have heard about this event. Jeremy Corbela and I talked about it in one of our episodes a while back.
Speaker 4: We did not have the video, though. There are servers where there's a.
Speaker 6: Whole bank of these kind of videos that Congress has not been allowed to see that public hasn't been allowed to see. Occasionally, some of that stuff gets out in the wild and it comes our way. It should be going to you. You know, the public should be seeing this stuff. And why you're not allowed to I don't know. But that's a hell fire missile smacking into that UFO and just bounce right off and they kept going.
Speaker 8: It kept going, and it looks like the debris was taken with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the hell is that?
Speaker 7: So it was again, I'm not going to speculate what it is, but the question is, what, you know, why are we being blocked from this information?
Speaker 5: I mean, I agree with that, but you see what I'm saying. It's not like it didn't make impact. The hellfire missile did physically impact a physical object. Now, this kind of goes into the realm of well, what are these orbs? Are they something air dimensional? And it's more like a thought form. I personally don't think so. I believe these are physical things that you could potentially touch. At least we just washed a hell fire touch one.
Speaker 2: First of all, if anybody was there that night and able to see that, your boy that was just speaking right there with the fucking telescope bifocals, those things are bubbles thick, you know what I'm saying. Did you see his glasses?
Speaker 5: Yeah, your boy's looking he could pretty much see the future through this thing. It's like, for real, looking like fucking bubbles out there, and all right.
Speaker 2: Macgoty's cords worker. Yeah, that's I wish that we knew.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's such shitty video. And I get that it has to be because it's like radar or whatever, but like you can't see exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: So is it a see a stumble? You could see it move in some way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's from a distance, you know, and it's hard to see determine, Like is that a disc? Is that a tic tac? Is that an orb? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, so hear me out right. If you look at the size of the hell fire.
Speaker 5: You saw the dudes loading a hellfire onto the plane, right, the thing is maybe three foot long.
Speaker 2: Get pretty style, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then you see the size of this orb in relation. It was only slightly bigger than the hell fire as far as length goes. This wasn't like the size of a hueye. It wasn't the size of a of a suburban by any means. This was relatively small by comparison as far as an ORB goes.
Speaker 4: It was moving very quick the hell fire hit it.
Speaker 5: Now, we also saw on the video what it looks like when a hell fire strikes a tank, what it looks like when it strikes a boat, what it looks like when it strikes a stationary target, whatever the case. Bro destruction for destruction absolute like not you know, decimation it. It's not going to leave it in like a little one inch squares by any means, but it's tearing it the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Nobody's surviving this.
Speaker 5: This piece of equipment's not going to be functional after this. This ORB continued after the fact and kept going and they lost sight of it. It didn't like fall into the ocean and the debris that broke off from it also followed it. So like whatever this was, it was all encompassing enough. Could you imagine getting in a car wreck and you like drop your bumper, but you drive off and your bumper just follows behind you.
Speaker 2: No, I can't. That's insane, that's I don't. I don't get that, dude. It's almost like I mean, but the other people have talked about like how the this is going to be a little out there. But I've heard it mentioned more than once that the crafts themselves are almost connected consciously to the individuals, that maybe they are like biologically advanced, like it's almost like electronically biologically all connected.
Speaker 5: Who knows, it's very possible. I have no, very possible that these things are controlled. Let's say that the orbs are something like what we might call a drone. There's no pilot actually operating it. It's piloted off of you might say a telepathic network, we might say a computer system that's guiding it, whatever the case.
Speaker 4: Whatever the case, it's.
Speaker 5: Not actually being piloted by a living entity within the craft. That would also make sense that if it got hit, it's still being controlled by a controller somewhere that's making it continue on like nothing happen.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: But also here's the thing. Hellfire missiles can't lock onto non objects. For a hell Fire to lock onto the orb means that it had to be able to be registered.
Speaker 4: Right. It was a physical thing.
Speaker 5: It's not like you're gonna, oh, well, it's moonlight being reflected through swamp gas off of Venus's retrograde that day, and that's what sent the hellfire able to hit this thing that wasn't actually there, Like it was more of a mirage kind of thing. That's incorrect. A hell Fire can't be shot at the ethereal unknown. It has to be locked onto a physical object that's able to radar and like be popped up on. You see what I'm saying, So, like the orbs themselves are physical entities.
Speaker 2: I just looked this up. The AGM DASH one one four hellfire missile can lock onto a target using either semi active laser guidance or millimeter wave radar guidance, depending on the variant. The Longbow hell Fire, for example, is capable of locking onto targets after launch, allowing it to engage without needing a direct line of sight. Okay, that is interesting that they mentioned that, you know, you know, you're you're using lasers to lock on and millimeter wave radar guidance to lock on.
Speaker 4: That's my point.
Speaker 5: So they said that this whole the images that we've seen that are making their rounds in the media right now, that was from a drone that didn't shoot the missile, right that was a drone that was just observing it. It's very possible that that had the laser lock on it and that it was following it. It was like trailing it with a laser so that the other one could make the shot. I could imagine that. But that's my point. You can't lock a laser onto light. You have to lock a laser onto a physical, three dimensional hard object.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to find that out.
Speaker 4: Actually, And if it was a radar system.
Speaker 5: This the way radar works is it sends waves and then they the waves get sent back and the computer register is the amount of time it took to read them back and that tells them distance and based off of other things, they could also tell what the object is, size, speed, things like that. So either way you want to slice that one, whether it was by laser or by radar. It had to be locked onto a physical object, something that you could walk up and knock on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is from chat GBT four to Zho from dug duck go, And I said, can a health fire missile lock onto something non physical? It said, A hellfire missile is designed to lock onto physical targets, typically using a combination of laser guidance, infrared homing, or GPS. It relies on the presence of a physical object to reflect signals or emit heat that the missile can detect and track. Since a non physical target lacks these characteristics, a hellfire missile cannot lock onto it. Non physical entities such as digital data or abstract concepts do not produce the necessary signals or heat signatures for the missiles guidance systems to function. So, yeah, the orb had to have been real, and it has to be a tangible target.
Speaker 5: And so this is this is what I've been saying for a while. As far as what the orbs are, I don't know. I believe that they very well might be from somewhere outside of our planet, somewhere outside of our solar system, our galaxy.
Speaker 4: I I don't know.
Speaker 5: Right, sky's a limit, but I do believe that they are real, and I believe that they are physical, not ethereal.
Speaker 2: Well, there's no way of knowing, you know, like hell Fire just proved it. Well, the hell Fire proved that it hit an object, didn't prove that it hit necessarily an ORB. So to say that's literally what it was, dude, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 5: Do we need to replay the news clip where they're talking about in orb a UAP ORB style that it just hit.
Speaker 2: It said ORB. I heard UAPs.
Speaker 5: Yes, I will share this green again and we will replay it because I don't want to talk out of turn either on this.
Speaker 4: Let's go ahead and replay this a.
Speaker 7: Video that I've been given and as before it starts, I'm going to describe. This was taken October thirtieth of twenty twenty four. This video is of an MQ nine drone tracking an ORB or this object off the coast of Yemen or this you'll see that another m Q nine.
Speaker 2: It said tracking an ORB or this object. He didn't. He didn't even know exactly what it was. And even in the in the in the title, it says that it was tracking a track tracking a UFO. What I'm saying is, I don't know what all the capabilities are of a of an orb. I'm not even saying that there's no way that they could be some kind of physical thing. I mean, it very well could be like fucking ditto the Pokemon that can just transform into whatever the fuck it wants. I have no idea, but yeah, I mean, I I think that it would be crazy to just think that they're just like ethereal air pockets. I'm not saying that just.
Speaker 5: Holograms or anything like that either. No, I don't think so were going to a hologram. No, I agree. So it's just something we don't have words for. There's no way to describe it. We've never gotten one necessarily up close, you know. And well you your boy with the CE five experiences, and he said one flew by his head within a foot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what did he say?
Speaker 5: Did he say that these were not really there and it was just like a projection in his mind or did he feel like this was a physical thing? You said he was more of the left brain logical side.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't look at him like they're at least the things that he's coming in contact with. He did not look at him like they're physical at all. He believes that they're somewhat like, yeah, it's gonna sound crazy. He believes that they're actually like alien consciousnesses and almost like a I don't even want to say a projection, because I don't even think that that's what it is, but that it's something that it's almost like a I can't even put words to it. I don't know what the fuck it is, you know, but we just.
Speaker 5: Solved the hell fire striking. It would say that that is incorrect.
Speaker 2: But if we're talking about two of the same thing, fair, you know, we don't know if it could be apples and oranges.
Speaker 5: Could be I mean, I don't know, so I mean, and video is from twenty twenty four October of twenty twenty four, damn near a year ago, and it is just now making its way into the public zeitgeist.
Speaker 4: That's the other issue I have with it.
Speaker 2: That was the same time and then that the New Jersey orbs were happening, But this is off the coast of Yemen, just saying same time in the world.
Speaker 5: It is indeed, But then they also have acknowledged not just they being the government, I mean, like the laboratory that was working on these drones that had like eight propellers on them and were able to fly for eight hours and all of these things. They were trying to keep it hush hush, because no one else on earth has a drone with the capability of staying in flight for six to eight hours and going the distance that it does. America just be building shit. That's what we do as far as military tech is concerned. So they were kind of leaving it into the zeitgeist of like, oh, we don't know what it is. But every politician, Republican, Democrat, independent, didn't matter, all of them gave the same answer. You remember that the fact that there was bipartisan agreement is typically a massive red flag. And they were all like, oh, those things, I don't worry about them. Are they from you? No, No, they're not American. Or are they from the enemy. No, we know for sure they're not from the enemy. Well then what are they? Well, we don't know, but they're nothing to worry about. Out loud, none of what you just said made sense.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I don't know, and I can't say any anything one way or another. All I seen was videos. It's not like I fucking drove or flew up to New Jersey to be able to see it with my own eyes anything.
Speaker 5: We can't even trust half the video most of the videos we get anymore.
Speaker 4: Especially with the way AI is these days.
Speaker 2: So I mean, hell right, Ryan, dude, there's actually whoa hold up? Oh like that like that video? Hold up, wait a minute, so I may write.
Speaker 4: I fucking love that guy. He's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is actually New Jersey orbs dot com.
Speaker 5: Of course, there's a website dedicated to.
Speaker 2: Them, documenting documenting the Garden State's most mysterious phenomena. Oh breaking news. Giant mothership orbs spotted above Parkway. Smaller orbs emerging from larger ones in fractal patterns orb activity causing widespread it's like widespread electrical problems, it seemed anyway, It's it's like a rolling thing anyway, it says. Since the Great Hoboken orb incident of December twenty twenty four, when a colossal sphere appeared above the train terminal and split into thousands of smaller orbs, our dedicated team of researchers has been tracking these unprecedented luminous phenomena across New Jersey. ORB sightings have increased by and the number literally keeps going up. You see it, Yeah, increased December of last year, so that video is from October. That's interesting, right, I mean within the same few months, though, it has increased by a number that keeps on going up since you started reading this. Oh, that's why it does that, with each sphere displaying increasingly complex behavior patterns, from the mysterious hovering orbs that emit impossible wavelengths of light to the synchronized spheres performing mathematical dances in the sky. We're here to document and study these inexplicable entities that have made New Jersey the epicenter of unexplained spherical phenomena in our dimension.
Speaker 5: And so you're telling me that there's that many people that are all reporting this into this website during daylight when you couldn't see these orbs unless it was at night, all right, I'm finding that a bit incredulous.
Speaker 2: Well, people have spot on them during the daylight. It's just harder to see them during the daylight.
Speaker 4: Dude. Look at how many of them keep popping up and moving.
Speaker 5: This are we sure that this website is not of the Well, let's read.
Speaker 2: The recent confirmed sightings. Aubrey or Asberry Park Boardwalk, December nineteenth, twenty twenty four. Cluster of luminous orbs observe merging into one giant sphere, pulsing with impossible colors. Witnesses report time moving backwards within fifty feet of the phenomena.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, time moving backwards?
Speaker 2: Oh man, well, I mean, what is your clock going backwards? What do you think?
Speaker 4: I must say? How does somebody even like, wait what I mean?
Speaker 2: You hear about like crazy time anomalies anytime there's UFO activity. I mean, hey, this is somebody's somebody's you know, experience, it says Pine in Pine Barrens, December eighteenth seven. Perfectly synchronized orbs per performing geometric patterns in the night sky. Each rotation caused nearby compasses to spin and phones to display messages in binary Oh if that's real, dude, come.
Speaker 5: On the compasses doing crazy things. Okay, that's a simple magnet. I mean, if you hold a piece of metal too close to a compass, it'll make a do wild thing. So like I could see that phone's displaying messages in binary. Now we're getting into a different conversation, but I mean it goes back to the whole Rendall sham Forest conversation. That guy got this crazy code and binary and then deciphered it. But then the more you ask about it, the more the message changes, and it's like, well, if you wrote all this binary down, that's something that doesn't change.
Speaker 4: So like what, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I do want to say this. I know that this might seem silly to a lot of people because it's newer. You know, it hasn't really been poked and prodded as much. A lot of people are trying to sweep in under the rug. As a matter of fact, that hashtag orbs got banned off of social media during this time because every like hundreds of thousands of people were talking about it, and a lot of it is going to seem like, oh, that's not real, that's you know, spoofy or whatever. But and I'm not saying that this absolutely is. I have no idea, but I do want to say that most people under every single UFO sighting ever in history, thought that it was all stupid, and now people are coming around to the idea that it could be real. I mean, we talk about Roswell, how many people disagreed with that. Literally for decades they said, there's no way that aliens exist, the phoenix lights, people swept under the rug. Some people nowadays still sweeping underneath the rug. All these crazy UFO experiences, and it's almost like time has allowed them to allowed their thoughts in their mind to coagulate a little bit, to be able to almost materialize in their mind as a possibility. So I don't want people to just easily dismiss this, this kind of stuff that happened, you know, less than a year ago, just because it happened less than a year ago.
Speaker 5: Oh No, I mean, like we're saying, the orb conversation in and of itself is a fascinating one, right. There is the flying tic type variety, there is the triangle of lights in the sky, there is the orbs in the sky. There's all these different types of UFOs and UAPs that people have been seeing in spotting for decades. But to your point, only since the possibly late nineties to early two thousands did it become really not even just like cool to say that you had a UFO experience, but it became more widely accepted. You no longer were being seen as a crazy person. You were seen as like, yeah, the people would look at it with a healthy dose of skepticism.
Speaker 4: Fine, that's fair.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, more and more of these things started happening, more and more reports started coming in. Everybody started carrying phones with professional grade cameras on them, and they could actually take videos of what they were seeing, and it was a lot harder to dispel a story that somebody had whenever they had literal video evidence to back up their claims. So I'm not saying that it was something that we need to sidestep like it's not real. I'm saying there's probably multiple things happening at the same time. I, for one, believe in the orbs, but I also believe that it's something more along the lines of a real UFO or UAP.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it says down at the bottom of their page. Notice the end r I is not responsible for any temporal displacement, spontaneous levitation, or sudden ability to perceive additional geometric dimensions following ORB encounters. If you begin if you begin to see spheres within spheres within spheres, please contact our emergency hotline immediately. They have an emergency hotline I.
Speaker 4: Have for one now, believe this is a spoof website.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: This website is not responsible for interdimensional or intervention or levitation or what like.
Speaker 2: Bro, what I do I'm telling you? Let me tell you. You don't play around in this field like I do. I'm around, I'm around all these kinds of people. My algorithm on all my social media's are bombarding me with this kind of stuff mainly because you know, I like it and I pay attention to it and just out of curiosity more than anything. These people are real, bro, There's no like, this is not a shoot website.
Speaker 5: Okay, call the number you got your phone on you let's call the num or in real time here on this episode that the hotline, and let's see what answers. I have a weird feeling that it's like the uh oh, what's that old one that was basically if you called it, it was basically telling you that Hi, if you are calling this number, it's because the person gave you this number on purpose because they don't like you and they didn't want you to have their real number.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's because you smell funny, Maybe it's because you look funny. Maybe it's because you gave them the creeps. Whatever it is, you need to take that information and try to improve yourself have a great day. I don't know, but I have a weird feeling it's going to be something.
Speaker 4: Close to that.
Speaker 2: Let's see here for a second.
Speaker 5: I'm if you or this website is not responsible for interdimensional site or levitation, Like, no one thinks this website is responsible for Why would you put that on?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think that. Yeah, if you look at the number five five five, bro, they're.
Speaker 4: Literally just that.
Speaker 5: Well, you don't play around in these fields, Yeah you do. You absolutely do people be fucking around.
Speaker 2: No, no, No, What I said was is that you don't play around in this same field that I'm always in, like because you don't believe most of it. What I'm saying is that I'm always around this kind of shit. But yeah, I mean it might be, it might be a smooth thing. Now I'm looking at the fucking phone number five five five. That's a every movie has a five five five number, and I just looked it up. I was like, all right, is there an area code with a five five five, and it says the five five to five area code is primarily used for fictitious telephone numbers in North American movies, television shows, and so on.
Speaker 5: So yeah, once again, if you look, just why did it take that for you to see that this was a spoof website?
Speaker 4: Look at the map the real time ORB tracker.
Speaker 5: Look how fast multiple are popping up, how fast they're moving across state lines. You're telling me that somebody they have that many eyewitnesses during the daylight that are reporting this.
Speaker 4: Obviously, this website's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it is a bullshit website.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that it took that much for you to see that. Brother, mm mm mm mmmm.
Speaker 2: How don't you want to.
Speaker 4: See what we're talking about?
Speaker 5: Go to Patreon that the website itself, it's funny, it's dope. And I mean they had pictures of like real sightings over Hoboken and over these things from when these orbs and drones were being more heavily seen last year.
Speaker 2: But yeah, old on hold the actual phone. Are you gonna scent? You're gonna stand there and tell me, like fucking Joe dirt, You're gonna sit there and say that I can't believe it took you so long to catch on to that. I just want you to look at the scope of what we're talking about. We're talking about orbs. We just saw a video and plenty of other videos of actual orbs. So there's never been something that you fully believe that you only had half the evidence and then kind of filled in the blanks with the rest.
Speaker 5: No, one hundred percent, But also just looking at the website and some of the things the live tracker map right off the rip told me that this website was bullshit. The quote at the bottom about if you see interdimensional things or levitation, this website's not responsible for it. If that confirmed that it was bullshit before I even saw what the number was. I'm just saying a little bit of healthy skepticism and a decent dose of reality would go a long way. As I'm saying that I do believe in the orbs. We just saw the video of the hell fire all that. I'm not saying that every ORB siting is bullshit. I am saying that there are a lot of people out there that are doing things just for the lulls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Unfortunately, I think this one is just just for shits and gigs. I kind of want to call the phone number.
Speaker 4: Why the fuck not, you know, just to see what happens.
Speaker 5: And hey, if it is real, you had an ORB siding on a camping trip, did you not?
Speaker 4: I did, so why not report it?
Speaker 2: Here we go, let's see you're calling.
Speaker 4: Please chant the number and dial again.
Speaker 2: Shocker, damn A. You know, I try and I try and be a vessel of light for these kinds of things, and it's shit like that that just like damn, why why can't people take things serious?
Speaker 5: You know, because dude, and see, I try to be a vessel of truth as far as I can be. I understand that I'm not bad in a thousand by any means. I've been wrong before, but yeah, I mean, I mean that we do need to be within the realm reality. Our heads do need to be in the clouds, we do need to have that imagination. But also our feet do need to be planted on the ground. This is the dichotomy that makes you and I and our friendship what it is.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: I got God on that one. No, I mean, hey, look, I can tell I'm I'm man enough to say that I got God on something. It's not. This doesn't That doesn't disprove all ORB things by any meaning.
Speaker 4: This does not negate the new Jersey ORB sightings.
Speaker 5: It does not negate the the hell fire strike of the ORB that took place. It does not negate the experiences of your CE five guy that you just had on the show last night. It this doesn't negate any of that. That website was just a bit of a spoof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shame on them, bitches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I mean whatever. It could just been out of the fun and joy of their heart, or probably somebody like you, as a matter of fact, that like sees all the people that take it serious and you're like, let me shit on these people very quick.
Speaker 4: You would do.
Speaker 5: Something like that if I had, if I knew how to build a website, oh absolutely, absol fucking litly, I would do it to fuck with people, because you gotta fuck with people, bro, Life's too short to not fuck with people.
Speaker 2: Life of guard, right, gotta dig it.
Speaker 4: That being said, I have been working on my chi.
Speaker 5: I should mention that Jesus Christ and I am getting very close, dude. I'm getting close to being able to start fires with my mind. I have been able to push some things without physically touching them. I'm gonna have a video ready to drop here soon. But I didn't want to just do it half baked. I don't want to just make a piece of paper smoke a little bit. I want to be able to make some fuego happen. So don't you worry. It's gonna be dropping here soon. I might bring it up on one of the lives here soon.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, the day you do that is the day I turn water into wine.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I hope you like it and have a good vintage because it's calm.
Speaker 4: Don't you worry.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just tell me what kind of wine you want. You want some Merleau, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I want some Cabernet bro some Caneta, Yeah, some French like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I give you a little merlow, little taste of it all, dude, a little taste of the of the wine rainbow.
Speaker 4: Tell you what I've been craving lately is muscadron wine.
Speaker 2: Don't even know what that is.
Speaker 5: It is, uh like a really thick skinned grape that grows in the South, primarily Louisiana, Mississippi. Alabama kind of things, dude. It makes some of the best fucking wine on earth. And uh, matter of fact, Raven Lee has a big old grapevine in her backyard she's been growing for the past few years, and she just thought it was really thick skinned grapes and didn't know anything else about it. I was like, no, these are muscadines, and she's like, what is that because she's not from Louisiana and I showed her and she's like, oh my god. I'm like, you've never if you don't know what muscadines are, you've never had muscadine wine before.
Speaker 4: And she's like no.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh, oh, give me a couple of months and some of these grapes and I'm gonna produce and bangs. But anyway, but yeah, no, I'm gonna let you know. I'm not ready to just yet. My chi is not super dialed in just yet. I gotta get better with my meditation, but uh, it's gonna be happening here soon very well.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna work on my walk on water abilities while you're at.
Speaker 4: It, dude, I hope you can make that shit happen. That would be amazing. Come on, I'm.
Speaker 2: Only saying that because I know you don't. You're spoofing right now.
Speaker 4: That's what you're going you'll see with the video.
Speaker 2: You're so pull shit, man, I tell you what. No, I'm not even gonna go there. I'm not going there. We're gonna wrap it up right now. Thank you good cult members for coming to hang out with us today. It was a fun episode speaking with Crow. Unfortunately he was only able to give us one hour, which is totally fine. We loved having them, you know, and we'll probably do it again another year or two from now. Very very fascinating individual. Definitely go check out his podcast, crowd Triple seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Crow, chup ver seven radio dot com.
Speaker 5: We will have the link in the description below because, like he said, he doesn't do the socials anymore. He keeps getting banned off things you can't trust with the internet, algrin are gonna do with your shit? I completely respect that, so we're gonna have the link in the description below. But I will say this, dude, the images of the sun that he has taken, I've never seen the sun photographed in that way.
Speaker 4: Before.
Speaker 5: The whole conversation about having a second son and things like I will have to take some time to really dig in on that one, but just looking at the sun for what it is and the way he was able to capture it using that version of the light spectrum, that was pretty insane.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, you can't take a picture of something that's not there, you know what I mean? And that's up for interpretation. About the second son, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the actual sun and the wild filaments and the sun spots and like the plumes or smoke or plasma or whatever that was jumping up off of it. Fascinating to see that up close. And I gotta say, dude, for somebody to be to be able to zoom in that far, yeah, that's like, I'm sorry, that shit is not ninety three million miles away. There's no fucking way.
Speaker 4: It's It's incredible.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you think about that? Would you be able to like on some real shit like no, no, you know, entertainment or anything like that, but like on some real level shit? Would he would anybody be able to zoom in with a camera on something ninety three million miles away? Think about that? Because I mean I imagine with that same camera, it would probably be pretty hard to zoom in on something two miles away, maybe five miles away, maybe ten miles away. Like, that's crazy to zoom in ten miles that's a crazy thing. You're talking about zooming in on something that is ninety three million miles away. Now, I know it's a big ass object. I'm not saying that it ain't, but you shouldn't be able to zoom in that much if there's that much distance in between. It doesn't it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: Telescope technology has come a very, very, very long way.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Granted that was a telescope like at its house. He's not working at an observatory with an even higher powered telescope or anything like. He does have a nice telescope, he does, he does, and of course it was hooked up to his computer, so he can get digital images of it and all these things, and you're able to zoom in more on the camera and or on the computer rather.
Speaker 2: But it's not a computer generated image by any means.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it's not.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, the colors because of the uses of the lens that he's doing and looking at the light spectrum, like he is by definition, it is a computer that is generating that image.
Speaker 4: Yes, but it's not like CGI.
Speaker 5: No, not like this was a fancy cartoon imagery anything to that level. Right, But yes, you with a telescope, you should be able to zoom into that level. It's just that with your average telescope you're not going to be able to see the Sun in that way because all you're going to see is a ball of white light. Like you have to have filters, and you have to have special uh you know.
Speaker 4: Precursor and precursors, uh not precautions. What's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 2: Whatever the words and the terms are what I'm saying, Like into the question, do you think that you'd be able to zoom in on something that's ninety three million miles away? Really?
Speaker 3: Believe?
Speaker 4: So? Yes? Realistically, now not to the level you like.
Speaker 5: Let's say hypothetically that the Sun was a planet, not a star, and let's say that some person had like a note in their hand. No, I don't believe we could zoom it enough to read that note by any means. But you're also talking to the Sun is much much, much much larger than our Earth, like by leaps and bounds. Right, So could we zoom in that far or that deep onto an image that big?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I believe so to.
Speaker 2: Zoom in so far that you see individual filaments coming up off of the sun like that? How big are those filaments? Are these filaments like a couple of states wide? Yeah, it would have to be. Yeah, but it doesn't mean.
Speaker 5: Dude, you on our planet as compared to like one of those solar flares, you understand that if you were to compare that apples and oranges, we're talking about something taller than the bird Khalifa spewing off of this entity, right, It's it's it's it's not like the Sun is like this little thing out there.
Speaker 4: Well, isn't it like what twenty times bigger than our planet?
Speaker 2: The Sun is, Oh, only one hundred and nine times bigger than the Earth.
Speaker 5: Only one hundred and nine times bigger than our plant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not like one hundred thousand times bigger, is my point.
Speaker 5: No, I said twenty I thought it was gonna be that, like, Okay, to put that into perspective, our planet is like four times bigger than Mars.
Speaker 2: Dude. What I'm saying is is that it doesn't fucking mathematically logically makes sense that you would be able to zoom in that far to get that detailed on those You're I think you're you're smoking fucking crack or meth or some shit to say that you can zoom in on an individual filament like that and just say, well, it must be a continent wide.
Speaker 5: No, not only actually, but I know that now that I know it's one hundred times bigger. You realize one of those black like holes that you saw within the sun, You realize our planet could fit inside that, right, one hundred times bigger than our planet That little speck. Would you say that that was maybe one hundred of those would have made up the entire Sun if we're going off of diameter. So, yeah, it's a lot bigger than a continent. You're right, it's about the size of our entire planet. Is that one spot that we're looking at? So with that in mind, could we zoom in that far onto that large of an object, even if it's that far away?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 2: So that's crazy to me that it's his own telescope.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's designed to do it.
Speaker 5: Hell, we have cameras that we can zoom in from a satellite, and if you're walking down the street reading a note, they can read that note from space.
Speaker 2: Is it ninety three million miles away this satellite?
Speaker 5: No, But that's my point. They're able to read a note from now. It's not even a thousand miles away exactly. Now, let's talk about that in the perspective of how big the Sun is. It's not like we were zooming in so much to where we could see if there was a license plate just happened to be on the surface of the Sun for some reason and it wasn't burning, we may not.
Speaker 4: Be able to read that. We couldn't zoom in that far.
Speaker 5: But we're looking at the entire Sun that is one hundred times bigger than our planet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we could do that.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't buy it. I don't buy it. Sorry, after hearing what he has to say in the pictures and the videos, there's no fucking way in hell that that is. Can you even fathom the idea of how far ninety three million miles away is? Bro Like, you've driven long distances. What's the longest drive you've ever taken?
Speaker 5: Like at one time or in one shot twenty two hours, twenty two hours.
Speaker 2: You probably covered what maybe one thousand miles in that time somewhere around.
Speaker 5: There, about two thousand, no, not two thousand, hold on, hold on, you know, I'll look it up real quickly.
Speaker 2: It takes me because it took me, I think twenty five hours to drive to Arizona, and that's straight through, and that's only I think eleven hundred miles twelve at most.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, okay, you know what, I'm gonna look it up. The farthest drive I ever personally took was from here to Hartford, Connecticut. How far is it from Hartford to Baton Rouge? Just curious here? And that wasn't even twenty two miles or twenty two hours. That was okay, So you're right. I guess the farthest I've ever driven was, give or take, fifteen hundred miles.
Speaker 2: At most fifteen hundred I mean, unless you were going ninety five the entire way with no.
Speaker 5: Try, no, no, it's fourteen eighty two miles like from Baton Rouge to Hartford.
Speaker 4: And I also took some detours.
Speaker 5: I didn't make a direct straight shot, and it would have taken twenty two hours or technically like closer to twenty three hours. So actually I'm living I live further away than Baton Rouge, and I took some detours, so realistically, I've probably driven twenty four hours and gone probably somewhere around like fifteen fifty maybe.
Speaker 2: Either way, I don't I don't want to get caught up in the tiny minute shit. But like, if you think about it, you drove that long ass distance, you a lot of land, and you were going pretty probably fairly fast, probably at least seventy miles an hour the entire way. Right, let me see.
Speaker 5: How real quick do you believe that we have decent pictures of Mars.
Speaker 2: If you're talking about the bullshit that they try and show us of the Mars rocks and the Mars landscape. No, I don't buy that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, not all, not like from the rover.
Speaker 5: I mean, like, we have telescopes on Earth right that will take images of Mars. We can zoom in for really really well, do you believe that at least because Mars is two hundred and fourteen million miles away.
Speaker 2: Bro, No, I don't buy that either. What No, I don't think dude. I'm firmly of the belief that there has never been a human in actual space.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm talking about telescopes.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about any kind of satellites, hubble, any of that shit.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about crow.
Speaker 5: If he was to take that same telescope that he's got, the same one he used to zoom in on the Moon, and if he was to zoom in on Mars, you don't think that he could zoom in and get a decent picture of Mars. Dude, with he's getting these types of pictures of the Sun.
Speaker 2: I guess I would have to see an example about what you're talking about, because a lot of them are very cgi and not real, and they're they're pictured together. It's a it's a collage of pictures. They're not one giant picture. So I would have to see exactly what your example is, Bro.
Speaker 5: There's all kinds of amateur pictures that have been taken of Mars from the same thing. Some person that bought a high end telescope in their yard has hooked up to their laptop so that they can, you know, digitize the image and they take a pretty crystal clear image of Mars, and they are able to do that with the shit that you can buy off of Amazon. So to say that, do I believe that this guy is taking really good clear crystal, you know, pictures of the sun which is ninety three thousand miles away, when they have amateurs are able to do it on a smaller target twice the distance away. Yeah, I personally believe that. Okay, just to put it in take away nassa, take away government entities.
Speaker 2: Just to go back to what I was saying, as far as the sun goes, So the sun is ninety three million miles away. If you were to drive seventy miles an hour and there was some kind of rainbow bridge that led you directly to the sun.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'd take forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred and fifty one, almost one hundred and fifty two years of driving seventy miles an hour with no potty breaks, no gas station phillips, no stopping at McDonald's. One hundred and fifty two, basically years of driving seventy miles an hour straight, Okay, And that's it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's a direct shot. There ain't no loops or anything, right, And you want to stand there and tell me that you can take a fucking telescope and zoom in as far as he did. That is ninety three million miles away. That would take you one hundred and seventy three years to drive there. If you're going seventy miles an hour, you think that we'd be able to get that close of a picture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're talking about like driving distance and somehow a line of sight are equatable their vision and like physically moving. There are two very different conversations.
Speaker 2: Trying to give perspective on how long of a distance that is.
Speaker 5: Once a look up amateur pictures of Mars, just amateur pictures of Mars through a telescope, Okay, and then keep in mind that that is two hundred and fourteen million miles away and it is a much smaller target. Then let's cut to crow looking at a target one hundred times bigger than the planet we're currently residing on at half the distance. Yeah, yeah, this is this is the way technology works, bro, half the distance ninety three million miles away versus two hundred and fourteen million miles away. You're right, I'm being generous calling it half.
Speaker 2: Oh it's you said thousand at first.
Speaker 5: Two hundred and fourteen mis million miles away from Earth that's what Mars is. And these amateurs in their driveway with a telescope and a laptop, we're able to get these types of images from a much smaller target, over twice the distance away from the sun. Yes, I believe crow is taking real images of the sun. You're making my point.
Speaker 2: My point is is that these fucking planets are not millions of miles away. That's the only way you'd be able to zoom in on them that far. Why it is not fucking logical, bro Like, it blows my mind. How you're mister logic and you can't spot this?
Speaker 5: Oh I'm missing something here?
Speaker 4: Why? Why is that illogical?
Speaker 2: You've had a telescope in your life.
Speaker 4: I have had family members that have had them.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, if you were to point that telescope instead of up in the sky, point it down the road. How far do you think that you'd be able to see more than a mile away if you zoomed all the way in. Let's say you wanted to zoom in on your neighbor who lives a mile away. You want to zoom in on their fucking mailbox, and it's a straight line. It's not a foggy day it's very clear outside. What how difficult would it be for you to zoom in? I don't want to say a mile, Let's say ten miles.
Speaker 5: You want to let's say sniper scopes that are rated to see three miles away and make really good shots on a rifle, not even just sights.
Speaker 4: You understand this.
Speaker 2: I get that, let's say ten miles, ten miles, and if you had a straight shot, you'd be able to see you're telling me you'd be able to see your your neighbor's fucking letters in the mail.
Speaker 4: Okay, you understand.
Speaker 5: We've had people on the show that are saying that if you go on the coast, on the beach of California with a high enough powered camera, you'd be able to see Japan.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't care about what other people are saying. I want your logical mind to work this out.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: There is a difference because of what is in the air at ground level. There's a reason why the sun when it's rising is pink, right, It's because you are looking through what is it like, four feet of dirt and two feet of water. They're just with dust in the air and humidity in the air.
Speaker 4: To see it.
Speaker 5: That's why you're able to actually physically look at the sun in the morning and not burn your retinas versus it being at high noon when you have nothing in the way. So let's talk about that in the night sky, looking straight up when there's nothing in the way. Yeah, these are different conversations, dude, Like, let's apply logic.
Speaker 2: Let's apply logic. You're talking about being able to zoom in on something that is literally one hundred and seventy three years worth of a drive away if you're going seventy.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's a drive in a car going seventy miles an hour. Vision and light work at very different speeds.
Speaker 2: Bro, this is sound I'm trying to and go Mo'm not just making an example of how fucking far away it is. Don't read too far into it. What I'm saying is this as far as fuck.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's say if you're traveling at mock three right, jets can pull mock three relatively easily and have been able two for decades. Now, let's talk about how long it would take for you to get from here to the sun, right, and granted it's still gonna be a very long time. Like you're not gonna get there in a matter of a few minutes or even a few days.
Speaker 4: It's still a very far jaunt.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, yes, logically speaking, like it's logically insane that you're able to push a metal craft past the sound barrier three times over, but somehow we do because that's how technology works.
Speaker 2: Man, that is crazy. Even going Mock three in a jet, it would take you four point sixty years to reach the Sun.
Speaker 5: Like I said, it's not like you're gonna get there in a couple of days. But again, if we're looking at it from the perspective of a car going seventy miles an hour, let's go, let's push what the human technological conversation can even.
Speaker 2: If better you're saying, it would take one of the fastest jets we.
Speaker 5: Have, I think the fastest, like Mock six, Smock five or six or something like that.
Speaker 4: But okay, one.
Speaker 2: Of the fastest jets we have, and it still takes damn near five years of continuous flight to be able to get from A to B. Yet you think a telescope can zoom in so far, then it can zum in something that is ninety three fucking million miles away, like take away all of the astronomy that you've ever learned. Like I'm talking about, use your logical mind, not the fucking shit you've been brainwashed to believe. I'm talking about, use your actual logical, fucking functioning brain, because I know you've.
Speaker 4: Got the one that's brainwashed here.
Speaker 2: Really, dude, dude, there is no other there's no other way of looking at it. You have to look at it through the brainwashing that you've been fucking brainwashed with.
Speaker 5: Oh mind, Okay, how do we know that Saturn has rings? How did ancient Rome who had no telescopes? How did they know that? That's interesting question. Yeah, clearly that's what they did. Or is it because they actually had a little bit of some some intuition, right, whatever the case. Maybe it was meditation, maybe it was psychedelics, maybe it was who knows what. Through a telescope, we can tell that they were correct.
Speaker 4: How could we tell that? How could the telescope possibly see the rings on Saturn?
Speaker 5: Because that's how technology works. And you want to talk about how far away Saturn is. Yeah, and we've known that Saturn's had rings, Like scientifically, we've known that Saturn has had rings for a very long time before, like way after the Romans, but like through a telescope, we've been able to see Saturn's rings for quite some time.
Speaker 4: How can we possibly see it?
Speaker 5: And that's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of miles away because the way that the light spectrum works and the way that vision works doesn't matter. Like, that's like me saying I could see the other end of a football field instantly. It would take me a good little minute to get across the football field. So what you're telling me that you could see something that it would take you longer to get to. Yeah, that's how vision works.
Speaker 2: Million fucking miles is not one hundred yards brow.
Speaker 4: Hey, looking on the top of a mountain. You're from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: There's mountains, So at the top of the mountain, you could see for miles, right, not millions of miles. No, just you're using human eyes versus a telescope. These are two different conversations.
Speaker 2: Maybe sixty miles depending on how far up.
Speaker 5: Your vision exactly, And you could see that instantly, how long would it take you to walk that far? That doesn't mean that the vision you're having with your eyeballs is not valid. So yes, looking through a telescope to say that you're looking at a planet that's so far away it would take us how long to get there, but we can see it. Yeah, Vision and movement are not in the same conversation. Let me break this down for you, Okay, if you already okay, let me break it down even more because for some reason you think that this realm of thought is just crazy to you.
Speaker 2: So let me let me break it down. Okay. Imagine you never went to school. Imagine you never watched a movie, you never heard a song, you never heard another human speak, and you're just out there in the desert. Somehow you were able to survive just being a little baby, crawling around with no fucking diaper and having the sand to eat your turns. Okay, you're walking around there. You don't know shit from fuck. You don't even know words like, you don't even you have thoughts, but you don't you don't know what to do with them. Right, and you grow up and maybe you see some animals in nature, maybe you see a fucking tree grow. You're seeing all the different weeds and the snakes and the bugs and all these things right, and you look up and you see the sun. Now, if somebody was to come up to and teach you fucking English for a second, and then they put you through school, and then they said, look, this is what NASA, which is some kind of space agency that you know, takes all of our tax dollars and takes a lot of moon missions. NASA, they have proof that the sun, that big old ball light that you see every single day, they have proof that that thing is ninety three million miles away. And here's the crazy part. We have technology that you can zoom all the way in with a piece of fucking plastic, some metal, some glass, and you can zoom all the way in on this fucking object that is allegedly ninety three million miles away. You would think, what fucking video game that I just enter? That's what you wouldn't know.
Speaker 5: What a video game is, because apparently I didn't know English until that conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, you would note if you became brainwashed in the school system like they would have put you through.
Speaker 5: Bro, you keep trying to find these like wild contrived examples to try to prove your point. You realize this exact reason is why Copernicus and Galileo were ostracized and put on house arrests when they developed the telescope.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is, dude, is it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: That's my point.
Speaker 2: I don't even I'm past the point of even trying to convince you anymore, because I think that you are so you're not even left brained. You're like, it would be an honor to say that you're just left brained. But it's not that you're just left brained. You. I'm sorry, sir, you have some brainwashing in you that you need to work out.
Speaker 5: This coming from the guy that just believed the spoof website until I had to prove it emphatically, Yeah, I'm the one.
Speaker 4: I'm the guy that's got some wrong up top.
Speaker 2: All right, bro, whatever you say that should be even more cause for concern that this guy is telling you that it's it.
Speaker 4: Is a cause for a concern. You are correct on that.
Speaker 2: I fucking love you, dude. All right, let's boog you up out of here. We went on a long ass rant right there. Cult members, let us know, I mean, does Jacob have his head up his house?
Speaker 4: Let us know? And is Jonathan absolutely high on his own brand? Of Hopium. Y'all let us know what you think about this, all right? The best way to do that would be too please hit.
Speaker 5: The five stars, hit the shares, the li subscribe the comments label, post your review of shares a defensive family shares said, We're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithmacy across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential COLT members.
Speaker 4: Like the rest of you. Fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready to go check out Menimistics.
Speaker 5: Jonathan's other show and getting the same lover of his peace over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comics. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for individual patron live that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 4: Links to those in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone have done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely final piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: All that.
Speaker 5: Hey, cult members. Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, abim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 4: Use the offer code.
Speaker 5: Cult that see Ul's at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: This is an exclusive all for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult