Speaker 1: Like you don't need Jeffrey Epstein anymore. You actually don't need an Epstein volunteer. Is Epstein on steroids. They will control you through comfort as opposed through fear. Eighty percent of the population will rush to it. All right, and welcome back to the Rice Report, everybody, Thank you so much for being here. As always, this is the place where we talk about the things you're not supposed to money, politics, religion, and today we're going to go into some different sectors of the world that most people have zero education on, and we're going to try to bring some light into the darkness of the abyss of ignorance that exists in America today. We live in a very naive society that tends to trend towards trusting without verifying. And I think that's a very important topic to talk about today. And today's guest Jay Dire.
Speaker 2: Many of you will know him.
Speaker 1: He's been all over the place, author, show, host, podcast, He's done just about everything out there, a great name out in the space. And I know that because he has enemies. When people have enemies, it generally means they're over target. I don't take sides on things I call balls and strikes Jay As I'm sure you've heard from everyone else before coming on the show. I want to get into many different topics today, So we're going to rush right through the intro and we're going to go right into where you see the world going? Aside, I'm trying to start all of my interviews with that basic sentence like where do you see the world going?
Speaker 2: Because it's completely chaotic?
Speaker 3: So what do you think, Jane, Yeah, I think we're seeing a breakdown of the norms and the ideas that we've had from the boomer mindset of you know, the previous generations and they kind of they're still in power, so to speak, but the Boomers are kind of moving out. But I think that all of that time frame, all that mindset is beginning to break. I think certain things in the mainstream media were sort of key pivotal issues. I'm going to sidestep the Big nine event back in two thousand and one, but more recently, I think twenty sixteen was a huge one because a man was declared to be by the mainstream media the woman of the Year, and so I think that forced a lot of people who believed in the establishment in the system to sort of come to a fork in the road to decide am I going to leave the system, the establishment, or am I going to realize that it's lying to me? Because if I choose the option that it's lying to me, that means that I may have been lied about to about everything. Right, So, I think a lot of people had their minds broken. Then I think the twenty twenty koof Cough event, that that event was a huge syop that broke the minds, especially of the boomers and others and the left pretty hardcore. And then I think the push for technocracy, which has been around for a long time, but especially ramping up post COVID and all that, I think that has further broken a lot of people's minds and forced them to either wake up to more and more truth or go deeper and deeper into delusion and accept deception or maybe even what Thessalonians calls the strong delusion. I'm not necessarily saying that we're in the end of the world. I don't know that could be, but regardless, God does send as a chastisement of time strong delusions, and I think we're definitely seeing people willingly believing and going into just absolute insanity because they would rather, as you know John three says, go to the light, right, Darkness prefers to stay.
Speaker 2: Out of the light because it doesn't want its deeds to be exposed.
Speaker 3: So I think they would rather believe lies, and that has led to a winnowing. The population is getting sort of radically polarized between people who have some sense of good and then people are just going more and more into evil. Long story short, I think we're going to see more and more breakdown of things. I think the Fiat money will continue to collapse, so the economy will collapse.
Speaker 2: I think people are going to continue to engage in degenerate, disgusting.
Speaker 3: Activities try to push that on a population, particularly things like what we've seen in the Epstein files with younger and younger people.
Speaker 2: They'll probably try to normalize that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I think there'll be more of a push for centralization of technocratic stuff. On my channel, we've covered technocracy from a historical perspective, going back through a lot of the books of the technocrafts like ag Wells and Verse and Russell, and the push for that kind of a socialist order of the future. So I think unfortunately that's where we're going. But I'm not black pilled. I don't think that it's all bad. There's a lot of great positive things happening at the same time too. A lot of people are turning to Orthodoxtrictianity, which I represent that I think that's the right form of Christianity. And there was just one church I noticed in a post today in North Carolina, and they had just this year they had like two hundred and fifteen new catech humans, which for the Orthodox Church is big. So we've seen a lot of people moving in that direction. And obviously it's not just Orthodox, the other you know churches that at least adhere to publicly conservative traditional ideas people are turning to that.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about Tepusa. I'm just I'm saying.
Speaker 3: People are searching for you know, reality and real tradition, and so that's a good sign. So there's a good to have bad happening. But I think the push is for technocracy for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's unavoidable to see that. And on the other hand, you also have the you know, false Golden Age promises of First Thessalonians, so those are kind of both playing out at the same time again, I don't know when the end of the world is coming out. I actually don't really care to be honest with you. I'm I'm on the welcoming committee, not the planning committee. And when you look at it from that perspective, I actually think that this time period right now is they are using that search. I put a post out earlier today with Don Haffines who said, you know, yeah, yeah, I bought Zoro ranch from Epstein, but you know, I'm converting into a Christian retreat center for the youth. Like who in the world would send their kids to this Christian retreat center that had demonic child molestation and murders happenings on its property.
Speaker 2: But people are well, they'll see that, right.
Speaker 1: So there is a there is a couple of generations now that are completely starving for some sort of spirituality in their life because they've been brought up in a completely atheistic, dark, communistic environment where there has been the leanings. And I think that leads us into you you represent Orthodoxy. I don't I represent Biblical Christianity. I don't think any institutions are greater than the other. I think they all have issues, just like everything else. And I think that that you know, you find Christ through Christ, and that is that is kind of the home of it. We'll get into that topic if you want to, or if you don't want to, it doesn't matter to me. But at the same time, I think that that starvation of spiritual nourishment that people have been looking for is part of this technocracy movement. I really think it's a huge part of it. Why all of a sudden did the floo And of course you can go back to Isaiah forty five to seven. I control the light in the darkness, right like God. God controls these things at the end. But when you see these when you see these movements that are happening right now, where you have an entire generation of kids who you know, twenty years ago, the last thing you get a kid to do is go to church, regardless of the church. And now they're flooding the pews, which is a good thing, right, It's a good thing. I want young people to find spirituality and God, but I want them to read their Bibles.
Speaker 2: I want them to pray.
Speaker 1: I don't want them to just sit and listen to pulpits or go through rituals and that's just my perspective, but it's a good thing. Now that also provides, you know, a sign of weakness for society where people will maybe focus too much on that and not on the underlying technocracy that's being embedded. I know, you know the history of Palenteer as well as anyone. I mean, you're looking at a complete CIA operation that said, hey, listen, we can create this spyware.
Speaker 2: It's going to be great. Go to Congress.
Speaker 1: Congress says, yeah, I don't think the public would like this, So why don't you just remain a private company. We'll go ahead and funnel taxpayer dollars into INKU. Tell, well, make sure you have those to build it out. And now when people realize, wow, you've had more funding to create a digital prison around us, we'll go ahead and take it public so that we can feed everyone's greed and they won't not acknowledge that this is a bad thing because they're all making money with the stock. Like these are the real things that are happening right now. Society talks a lot about a lot of things that like I don't care about the transgender issue. I mean, it's kind of goes back to the old theory of discernment isn't knowing the difference between writing wrong. Everyone can see that, it's the difference between right and almost right. And that's really where the confusion occurs, is that almost right perspective. So in this technocracy movement, I've gone through the technique a few times on this show also, But you want to give a brief history of how we got here from Basically, it was nineteen thirty three, nineteen thirty fours when the movement began until today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a it was a older movement.
Speaker 3: Some of the original thinkers come out of Canada, and they have loose associations with I think with Elon's granddad or something like that, perhaps his dad.
Speaker 2: Forget forget the exactly lineage.
Speaker 3: But yeah, what we did was to try to go to some of the thinkers that were the formative writers on this subject. So for example, I think the first time I came across this was many years ago, maybe Patrick Woods books, and he just did a book with one of our friends, Courtney Turner, on technocracy. But so yeah, this this movement was kind of fringe. It wasn't seen as anything atial. But I would argue even prior to official technocracy, you had another movement that was equally as important that would kind of also synthesize whether and that's the Fabian Socialists in the late eighteen hundreds in the UK, and they were many of them were actually rabid Satanists. Explicitly, they were into very degenerate forms of art, and they understood the power of brutalizing the culture they were pushing for well, I won't say what type of art here, but all the way back in Victorian England.
Speaker 2: So they thought that would kind of be a.
Speaker 3: What they call aesthetic terrorism, a way to brutalize the population through art, and then that brutalization could then move the scale of or the over the window of how people viewed the world in society, and they intentionally wanted it to be a removal of any notion of Christianity whatsoever in England. And then they also believed in the necessity to bring Islam into into the UK as another way to change the demographics and the belief of England, and that they were very successful in that strategy, and later on some of them became more and more specific devotees of technocracy. So when you read nineteen eighty four Orwell is actually describing the ideology of the English Fabian socialists, hence ing soak English socialism.
Speaker 2: Socialism and some of those.
Speaker 3: Key thinkers that are touted by the establishment as the most important thinkers of the nineteen twentieth century, like Bertran Russell and HG. Wells, were amazingly open in their books. There's another guy named Lord Birkenhead from the same circles and same societies who wrote an essay and Cosmopolitan back in around nineteen twenty twenty eight. And so this before Brave New World, and this is before a lot of you know, ystopian literature that we think about from that time period. And he said, save this because in one hundred years you'll have test tube babies, you'll have surveillance everywhere, screens will be talking at you. So it's a famous prophetic essay that he wrote.
Speaker 2: But long story short, that ideology gain it's really creepy too. Its creepy that ideology gain traction.
Speaker 3: And you had more and more wealthy, powerful people seeing the importance of technology for the future and where society was going to be more structured around AI and tech.
Speaker 2: In fact, even in the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 3: There's a middle chapter of Quickley's Tragy and Hope where he talks about the future society will all be run by giant AI supercomputers. So even in the nineteen sixties they kind of had that figured out or planned, I guess you could say. And then another book that I covered was any Jacobsen's Giant History of Darpa and Darpa is where the Internet comes from, is really called ARPA, and then Arpa Net, Darpa Net, et cetera, and then just Internet.
Speaker 2: So they created this out.
Speaker 3: Of the time of the Cold War when they wanted cryptographic communication that the Soviets couldn't break.
Speaker 2: And then ended up becoming the Internet.
Speaker 3: But they realized, I think also that this could be a huge It would revolutionize the future to have the Internet and to have everybody linked in. And they even talked about the global brain back then. So you had even sci fi writers sixties, yeah, yeah, and even before that with Asimov Cameraph he was writing the forties or fifties. But Asimov talked about global brain and basically Google type stuff in the Foundation series.
Speaker 2: So you know, I think the elites, Arthur C.
Speaker 3: Clark too, you know, they they had these ideas about where they wanted to take the future in ah she Wells is obviously probably the most famous of those because he was writing all that fiction that was propaganda at the same time as writing all these other books called New World Order. He was a high level of Freemason. He was a high level committed Marxist socialist. And he wrote another book called Open Conspiracy. And really those two books, if you just wanted like one or two easy reads for understanding the whole New World Order technocracy, you can't beat Open Conspiracy and New World Order by Wells.
Speaker 2: And he was the mouthpiece for these people.
Speaker 3: So fast forward to today, you know, as we get up into the seventies, Brezenski writes a very important book called Between Two Ages and nineteen seventy one or two, and the subtitle is the Technic Technic Technotronic Era. And so he's talking about how we will move into a future totally unlike anything in the world's ever seen. We'll have everything from weather modification to genetic modification to Internet of Things, satellite integration of everything into one whole sort of beast ish system. And that is yeah, that caught the attention of Henry Kissinger when he read the book and he told David Rockefler said, we need to make a committee just for this guy.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So they created the Trial Outar Commission for Brezenski to run and to.
Speaker 2: Get that up to today.
Speaker 3: Lo and behold, as we learn from the Epstein Band and inner view, Epstein at age thirty was put on the steering committee of the Trilateral Commission by the Kissinger circles and to be directly under David Rockefeller. So there's a direct link from that to Epstein, and that explains why so much of the Epstein side projects that he was into with the MIT people and with the Zoro ranch was a lot of you know, transhumanist ideology, so they believe in transhumanism. Technocracy directly plays into that. You mentioned the trans moving a minute ago. We've been arguing for a long time over on my side that trans stuff is really another way to prep people, especially young people, for accepting transhumanism.
Speaker 2: So that's the whole goal here that began in the seventies as well. Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole movement has like the word trans or the prefix trans has been used multiple times since the seventies. Really wasn't an issue, wasn't a prefix that people use. Then you got into transformers, right, more than meets the.
Speaker 2: Eye a little bit a good point.
Speaker 1: It can change from one thing into another car to a robot and all these little tiny implement implementations of mind control that have come in.
Speaker 2: HG.
Speaker 1: Wells is a significant figure in that. In that measure, you know, let's tie that into Epstein. I think that you're going on the right path here because the technocracy by itself, first of all, I don't think anything stops it.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I just don't think the world stops the technocratic rollout. I think it's eighty percent of the population has no idea, and of the eighty percent, ninety percent of them cheer it on. They really want a lazy lifestyle, so though they'll accept any any convenience or any comfort in lieu of privacy and rights. I mean, that's just been an obvious play for the last years.
Speaker 2: But let's tie it into Epstein, the Trilateral Commission. I know you've been going through the files. Some of these files are hard to read.
Speaker 1: I actually told myself, I'm not learning anything new from this. It's just proving things that I've been talking about for eight years, and that actually concerns me. It's almost an identical match to what we've been saying, the identical the identical nature. There's no chain of custody for these files. By the way, we have no idea who made them, who handled them, whether they're authentic or not. That is an issue that any any diligent what's the word I'm looking for here, honorable researcher would note is that there's no chain of custody. That's a very important thing when it comes to quote unquote evidence. But let's link this into Epstein, so technocracy Epstein. The really disturbing stuff here is not necessarily it's all disturbing.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, it's all disturbing.
Speaker 1: But the real disturbing stuff here is, you know, the baby modification, the genetic modifications, the constant thought process behind how do we modify or utilize human beings. I mean, everyone's talking about the use of the word goiam. They've been calling us goiam for thousands of years.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: It's not like a new thing that just popped up. But you know, what are some of the files you're seeing right now where you're actually shaking your head.
Speaker 2: You're probably like me.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the stuff coming out. I'm researching some files, and I'm like, yeah, this is it's just proving what we've been saying. But that also to me gives me hesitation, Like why are these files so identical to the existing conspiracy theories that that never happens usually a new twist to it or something deeper, we didn't know.
Speaker 2: Where does your head rest with that right now? Jay?
Speaker 3: I think they're legit. I mean I don't mean that every single thing is legit. I think that there was a lot of opposition to them coming out, which means that they didn't want them to be to be released, and we were given several fake releases and binders of stuff that had already come out. And yeah, I've been on this Epstein case for a little while, back to maybe twenty sixteen. Seventeen was the first time I heard about it. My publisher publishes Whitney Webb's book, which is a really good one, specifically volume two, so I think she did some really good research that's been vindicated. But I read my first book on ritual abuse back in two thousand and four, so it's a subject that I've been aware of and looked at for about twenty two years, loosely speaking.
Speaker 2: Specifically ritual abuse and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So none of that surprises me because a lot of that was confirmed seen files, and there's many other cases that have popped up over the years that we've also looked at and read about and just discussed, like ELM Guesthouse in the UK, Saviles whole stuff. You know, there's the next sem call with the Bronfman's, there's you know, you can just sort of go on the Finder's case, the Franklin cover up, like you can just go on on Persidio with Michael Akino. So, uh, you know, I've known about all that stuff for a long time. McMartin preschool, Ted Gunnerson, all that stuff I think was legit. I remember watching Ted Gunnerson lectures on this stuff back when it was Google video back in like two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and five or so.
Speaker 3: That was kind of an introduction time for that for this subject matter, which you know, it's very dark, it's very difficult. So I think, like you said, all of that's really been kind of vindicated. I think his role as an attesche not just for David Rockefeller, but for the Rothchilds has also been vindicated. That was something that was very contentious.
Speaker 2: I read.
Speaker 3: I read a lot of stuff on the Rothchilds back in the two thousands, and I remember back then, if you talked about that, people just lose their they would lose their minds and go go after you, go crazy on you. But yeah, specifically, what shocks me and what's what's surprising isn't so much that kind of stuff, because, like you said, we knew that, we knew that was out there. But what has been the first thing that shot me was I remember because we've we followed it like every day this week, multiple hours as stuff kind of dripped out. The first thing that really surprised me was the nature and scope of his operation, which was so international. One of the things that everybody's already forgotten. Like the second day there was a list of like fifteen heads of states that he had planned to.
Speaker 2: Go meet, so he was all over the globe. He's almost like.
Speaker 3: A bond villain, like at the level of organized crime fixer international.
Speaker 2: And I get the impression.
Speaker 3: I know I've said this on a lot of interviews, but it really is true that when you read, say Whitney's book, the first several chapters, you get the impression that he's almost like brought into the Maxwell operation and taught how to do crime. It's like he's got like a high, like an advanced degree crime yea, and he seems better at that.
Speaker 2: Than anything else.
Speaker 3: Like when it comes to him yapping on about philosophy with Bannon, I don't think he really knew what he was talking about. When he yaps about technology and AI. A lot of people who study tech and AI. I'm not in that domain, but they've told me that it's just him sounding sounding off, trying to sound smart. He doesn't really know that stuff, but he doesn't spell palenteer, so like we know that.
Speaker 2: The space.
Speaker 3: You know, he had some hard time with some words there, which is kind of funny. And the grammar and all these emails is terrible.
Speaker 2: Too, but horrible. A lot of people have noticed this, Like you would.
Speaker 3: Think criminal masterminds would I guess that they don't care about spelling, right, and then movies they're very eloquent, right, and they do their villain gloat.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so yeah, that's surprised me. The international scope of it.
Speaker 3: The extent of it, the full spectrum dominance of it, because he's involved in everything from funding crypto projects to funding ideas in video games like Call of Duty. He's involved in explaining the Vatican banks inner workings to Larry Summers, who you would think Larry Summers knows that, but apparently Epstein had to explain.
Speaker 2: That to him. He's involved. He also lived at the Vatican, according to his assistant. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh, that's another thing that we've hit on pretty hard that nobody else wants to talk about.
Speaker 1: People forget the Rothchilds are the guardians of the papal treasure.
Speaker 2: Also there are the papal bankers. Yes, since the eighteen thirty bankers of the Vatican.
Speaker 3: First loans were in eighteen thirty two, and significant loans ever since then. That also explains, by the way, Gladio and the Vatican Bank stuff, which is a whole other rabbit trail to go down. But everyone should read Operation Gladio, by the way, absolutely, it's a great book.
Speaker 2: And then you know Epstein.
Speaker 3: Also, one thing that surprised me was that he seems to have had a hand almost in a lot of the big events for the last twenty years. So for example, the bailouts in Europe, there's those email exchanges where he was saying, Hey, we're going to be able to profit immensely. We can go in and buy up everything here in Greece. That's what our in under Rachild. So that's that's so legit. And then the other one with Zelensky Ukraine. He's flying over to the Ukraine a month before Zelenski comes to power, and then after that, Zelenski's in text messages saying I need the help of Jeffrey, get me, Jeffrey, I need to gon salt, need good salting.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: So that surprised me that it was that kind of like international. A lot of what he says to Bannon is pretty wild about you know, who's really running things. That it didn't surprise me to surprise me that they were that blatant in the way they talked about it. And then we had another email that's already never forgotten was the Somalia land email.
Speaker 2: Where he talks to I forget who who he's talking to, but he's basically.
Speaker 3: Saying, throughout the KO, through all the chaos that will cause in Somali, we'll be able to go in and buy it up and renovate it.
Speaker 2: It'll be a.
Speaker 3: Massive, you know, resource treasure house. And that ties in exactly to the way. For example, Hillary back in her emails and when when those were leaked and when she was writing about Libya to the Brookings Institute, Epstein said the same thing about Libya and Gadafi's gold, like, we're gonna go in pay to play, take the gold, and we'll divvy it up to all the people.
Speaker 2: That donate to the Clinton campaign. So it's like a big racket where.
Speaker 3: Donate to the Clinton campaign, you'll get a cut when we go in for our foreign interventions into into Libya. So we saw that with Somalia. That also explains why we would have so many migrants, I mean, one of the reasons why I strayed so many migrants displaced anyway, I'm rambling, but yeah, oh you're not. All the other things were like massive, you know, not just vindicators, but but just showing the scope, industrial scale level stuff. I think was the first thing that surprised me how how interconnected it was, because I remember twenty sixteen when it first when I first heard of Jeffrey and all this stuff, it was maybe maybe it was a report of about Lolita Express, right, and oh there's this plane and they fly really rich people and celebrities around.
Speaker 2: And you know, we didn't really have a know about the Black.
Speaker 3: Bookyet, even though I think Nick Bryant, the journalist that I'll be on with him tomorrow, like he was the first one say hi to him.
Speaker 2: I had him on here last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was the one gawker that put the Black Book up, like even before all that. But I didn't know about the Black Book. And twenty fifteen or sixteen, yeah, i'd heard of Epstein. I didn't know there was this book anyway, long story short, Yeah, all of that's been vindicated, and it just really shows that one of the key ways to understand how the world works, if you really want to get into this dark stuff, is to understand organized crime. Because we did a lot of podcasts and deep dives into the history of the mafia in the last century, because I think that's a key window to understand that because everybody understands the mafia. They understand yeah, I've seen the Godfather, right, but they don't think about something like that. Being internationalists, scale they think about it like, oh, well, that's the guys in you know, New York or Brooklyn or whatever. There's no international conspiracy of you know, elites, right, I'm talking about skeptics and people that still are denying that there's this level of you know, James Bond, Spectorville and stuff.
Speaker 2: But you can look at the mafia and say, well, I wait a minute, if.
Speaker 3: It exists at a national level and there's a syndicate throughout the US of organized crime, why would there not be possibly a syndicate internationally that operates this exact same way, and low and behold is true.
Speaker 1: Well, I always tell people I draw the same conclusions there. I mean, even initiation into the mafia requires you burning a card of Christ America. Yeah, yeah, you keep your mouth shut o America. And when you look at that, the Italians get all the credit for the Jewish mafia is the most powerful mafia.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 1: They were the overlords of the Italians, every Italian structure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my.
Speaker 3: Lucky Luciana went to Mayor Lanski to say, hey, how do we structure this in the US?
Speaker 2: And that's what was structured. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always ask people what do you think learned it from?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like do you think that mafia just invented the system. The system is Babylonian nature. It actually goes back thousands of years, right. You can trace this back to roots that go very very deep outside the existing borders of any nation today. And it links back into secret society type stuff.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 3: It does in fact, and that ties into mafia is a secret society, like the Mafia's in secret society. And it's also directly related to intelligence. And there's a great book that I often refer to that we need to just do a deep dive just on this book because it's a really rare historical text. It's a History of Intelligence Services by Francis de Vornick, and it's going back to it's a scholarly work, not a conspiracy book. So it's admitting things from a scholar perspective that in the ancient world, cults and intelligence agencies were joined at the hit they were the same. And say, if you go back to Egypt, pharaoh's spies were the priests and the mailmen. And it makes sense why mailmen would spies because they're taking you know, the messages of the king and whatnot. So, uh, those were the earliest spies of course, obviously prostitutes were spies as well, even in the ancient world, even in the Bible, right, I mean you have essentially the spies going in and Rahab colluding with the Jews right.
Speaker 2: To be saved in that situation.
Speaker 3: So even the Bible teaches us these these basic principles.
Speaker 2: And I did a talk i think last year.
Speaker 3: When my book came out about espionage in the Bible, and there's when you get into that, it's fascinating because there's actually a lot of instances that people kind of forget, especially in the Old test of espionage and spycraft, just even in scripture. So you know, God wouldn't put that there if he didn't want us to at least have some awareness of that of that going on in the world. But you're absolutely right, in an ancient world, they're directly connected.
Speaker 2: You know. I don't know what to say it than that that I totally agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like you know there, I've been studying this stuff for like a decade now, and when you start getting into the ancient esoteric mystery religion, start to understand where Cabbala comes from, where all these theories come from.
Speaker 2: They're all Satanic in nature. I mean, they're very Antichrist.
Speaker 1: But they are the powers of the world, the powers that we see, right, they're what we see and don't see at the same time. But they all follow the same pattern. And you can look at you know, the connections between them all. You know, Freemason's Boulets, Illuminati, Jesuits. The entire system is architected to be interconnected yet look separate from a part as though they're opposing, but they work together on all types of stuff. And and Epstein, in my opinion, was the connector between all of these groups. He was the go between or the guy that arranged meetings. Nothing he did was on his behalf. He was serving someone and everyone appointed to Rockefeller or a Rothschild. But I don't know that they're actually in charge. I don't, you know, No one knows. But this mystery religion, this Babylonian cult nature where they're practicing power on earth. I think one of the things that I've talked about, and I'm sure that you've read into this as well. You know, probably eight years ago I really got law it's where that's where I found Christ. But I got really lost in this rabbit hole of trying to figure out why in the world people would hurt these kids, like why would you kidnap kids, sexually assault them, murder them, eat them, you know, all this kind of stuff super dark. I actually don't advise many people to do it, especially if you don't have faith. I advise you to stay away from it. But when you start doing this, you start realizing that what they're doing is sacrificing the innocence of a child two demons like that is what they are doing. They're sacrificing the in because only those of childlike faith will enter the gates of heaven. So they're stealing away their innocence for earthly power. And people will equate that to blackmail, and they'll equate it to you know, having what's the word that they use, collateral on each other. But the reality, that's the earthly part of it. The reality is these people actually are far more religious than any of you watching this show, and they believe things in the opposite direction, and they will absolutely give their life for this ancient esoteric mystery religion, which is Satanism. So when you're looking at the stuff with the how do you tie in the kids? People will always say, well, they're looking for collateral in these people. They want to have a video or at least a know how, a tattle tale to use against them. Sure, certainly that's that's for the for the power, but the spiritual power that these people are trying to harness through this ancient practice. This is nothing new, Jay, You know this better than anybody. Like, child trafficking has existed since children were born. Child sacrifice has existed for far beyond the beginning of the Bible. Right, so well, not the Garden of Eden, but call it Garden of Eden into Exodus. Then you have ball and Moloch and rem Fambiel Zabob, any name you want to give them. These people have been heavily, heavily a cult. And people think a cult means satanic. It just means hidden. It certainly has Satanic ties, but they're hiding this stuff in plain sight. And the craziest part about it for all of you out there, is that these people, these Satanists, are the best liars on planet Earth. They can they can you know, the devil scripture better than any human being, and they serve him and they will use scripture against people to lead them in the wrong direction. And you know, as this technocratic system rolls out, which is clear and obvious, like there's no conspiracy theory behind this, when you're putting out almost a trillion, actually one point two trillion dollars in data centers and funding for Palenteer and.
Speaker 2: Oracle and all these other groups.
Speaker 1: This, this group of people cast spells on the world. They really do, whether it's through film or music or whatever. They've been doing this for a very long time to distract us, and now people are starting to understand it in this era that we live in right now, where there's two ways to look at it. The truth is being exposed, justice will be served, We'll see, we'll see. I'm personally not on the bandwagon saying that that's going to happen. I'm on the bandwagon of saying that some people will probably pay a price, but most will walk free on you know, a plausible deniability or whatever they want to use, because they created the laws in the beginning to escapegoat them. The other side is that there's this great delusion. You talked about, the great delusion that's being cast on the earth from Second Thessalonians. Part of that delusion, I believe, right now is you know, everything was driven by fear. All all of human society has been driven like the ranchers have controlled the cattle through fear for generations and millennium. The future is comfort, right, that is what a technocracy provides. They will control you through comfort as opposed through fear. So this exposure happens every you know, the economists call it a fourth turning, you know, the evil people call it a great reset. Other people just call it a reset. These resets have occurred many times throughout history. Every single time the new one taking power exposed the old. Nothing happened to the old, but they exposed them, so nobody. So people, I don't want anything to do with this, And I think that that Epstein, in my opinion, will be used in this surveillance state model as well, because they're going to say, well, look, we captured all of this information. We captured all of it on emails, videos, stored in computers.
Speaker 2: We captured it all digitally.
Speaker 1: So now we're need access to everyone's digital information, for which they already have, but we want your permission for it forever, so that no child ever gets harmed. And if you deny that, they're going to say, well, you're a pedophile protector, right, you see the dialectic that's playing out with us to use at.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, they'll probably do that at the same time as trying to normalize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is on camera saying he thought Epstein was a cool guy. You have these cool guy Epstein memes going out right, is it's thoroughly disgusting.
Speaker 2: But what the hell is happening with this? Jay? What what are you seeing with this? It's confusing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you nailed it there with what they've chosen to go with for the for the model of this technocracy, which is not the you know, boot stamping on your face like there may be some of that, but it's not the model in general that Orwell talks about.
Speaker 2: It's the brave New World model, which.
Speaker 3: Is about pleasure and you get the he said about that book that they're going to control us through drugs and pleasure and sensation. And a lot of people don't know this, but that's a very important novel if you go back and pay attention to it. And we recently did a second to deep Dive ten years later with my buddy Frank over it. Quite frankly, I think it's in his it's in our members section. I can't knowmber if it's public or not. But one thing I didn't notice until going back and reviewing that book was that Mustapha Mond, who's the villain character, who's the one of the world's socialist controllers, he's.
Speaker 2: Actually a pedophile.
Speaker 3: And they make that clear at the end of the second chapter where instead of Jesus saying let the children come onto me, Mustapha Mond says, let them come on to me. And it's in the context of what in the novel they call erotic play. And in that future, that dystopia, everybody has to be erotic with everybody else, Like you have to touch butts.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: There's no it's against the law to not be with anybody who wants you. So it's a that might be a little extreme, but the that is the future will be a technocracy where you're enslaved by your passions and my pleasure, not by the bootstamping on your face. I think you're absolutely right there. Huxley was more correct on that point than Orwell was. That's where they're going. They've definitely been selling this whole technocracy on the basis of ease and convenience. Totally right on all those points, and that's I think they've you know, actuaried that out, that that's the most effective way to get people on board, and they'll they'll sacrifice privacy and rights it for that convenience.
Speaker 2: And they learned that after nine.
Speaker 3: To eleven, right, people will are willing to give all that up for convenience since perceived safety, which is ridiculous because the people behind this are the ones telling you that you're going to be safe.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I agree with all that. I also agree that.
Speaker 3: We saw, for example, in the last year, this push, especially in Western countries, for digital ID to protect the kids. And oh and now we all see how absurd this is because the establishment for claiming it's desire to protect the kids through digital ID is the establishment protecting the PDFs and involved in those kind of international operations. Now, for people to say that this isn't real, well, why are people stepping down? I mean, I've already seen a lot of pms and that's great they're stepping down, But I mean they're not being brought to justice, just stepping down from some cushy position to go into some other cushy position.
Speaker 2: Is not justice.
Speaker 3: So I, like you, I don't expect that we're going to see mass arrest or some sort of round up or anything other than probably a mid level people, a low level people taking the brunt of the heat. That's exactly what we've seen in the past too, right, you have people like Mark Dutroux and the du trou affair. That famous incident went all the way up to the highest levels of the Belgian government. A million people marsh in the street. The only person that got in trouble was dutrou and maybe one other dude.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't think that.
Speaker 3: But also I think that people are beginning to doubt the system at a mass level. And where exactly that we'll go I don't know. But unfortunately people keep getting duped. They're so often duped by When the establishment senses that people are beginning to move away from its perspective, they will put forward the opposition or the you know, the control. This we know about controlled opposition, and it's unfortunate because people keep falling for it.
Speaker 1: So, you know, there's are so easy to see and it is wow, they're on our No one's on your side, No one at the high levels on your side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't get to certain tiers.
Speaker 3: And remember this was the system that Epstein was was part of, was they would compromise people at higher and higher levels with darker and darker stuff. I think that's the way it works because to move up you need to they need more dirt on you then to make sure that you're you know fully on board. And again that's not surprising because criminal gangs operate that way. You know MS thirteen for example, They want you to do way more than the Sicilian mafia to be part of that game. So they have expectations of no, you don't just need to need to kill women and children, not just to kill people women and children, right, So it gets darker and darker as you go up. That's something we've highlighted too with I think a lot of the pop stars and the celebrities, in order to get to those tiers, it seems like they have to engage in more and more degrading practices. And if you think that's crazy, most people don't think C. S. Lewis was crazy. They think he was a great writer, great author, but not many people remember that. In the Space Trilogy, in the third volume, when the protagonist who's in a new world order situation. It's a technocracy that they're setting up the aliens or demons in the novel when he's joining Nice in Ice, which is kind of a joke because it's the it's the technocrats who say that they're NICE as an organization, but they're they're.
Speaker 2: Creating a world government to depopulate everybody.
Speaker 3: He has to go through this degrading satanic ritual to join NICE, and you know, he doesn't understand why I has to do this, but it's precisely because of what we're talking about. To make sure that your conscience is seared and that you're willing to serve evil at all costs, and they have the dirt on you and etcetera. And like you said, it's also demonic too, that it's not just the earthly plane of blackmail. It's also making sure that you're on board with this demonic power. So yeah, I pretty much agree with everything you said.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm trying to get some disagreement, Jay, but I get there. Yeah, that's what that's what religion's for.
Speaker 2: I guess, uh.
Speaker 1: On the on the on the other side of stuff, we have to look at this from a perspective because the the the the concept you just gave where literally its like one and a half million people were marching the street. Back then, two guys paid the price. I think, I think you're right. There's there's the main guy. There was another guy, du.
Speaker 2: Trou and then I think some other like procureur dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was just he was just a middle man and it was It was no more than four weeks later everyone was like, Okay, it's over right. That's how humanity works. And right now, the speed of information, the speed of info, like I did a talk about twelve years ago about information overload twelve years ago, and back then the stats were staggering, like the average human being who was on the Internet for four to six hours per day was absorbing between one hundred and fifty and two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: Words per day.
Speaker 1: That was twelve years ago, before TikTok, before any of this other stuff. That was when you had to read the internet. Now, with video consumption, this constant barragement into people's brains right now is just scrambling them. And I think they're going to accept anything and pleasure and comfort. I agree with that that is going to be the new twist because everyone now you have the expose, everything is being exposed of the past.
Speaker 2: These cruel overloads. They're cruel to you, right, just like the devil would be. They're cruel to you. Come to me, right.
Speaker 1: I think of Xerxes in three hundred going to the guy with the hump on his back and he's like, you're Leonidas is cruel, but I'm kind right as he's sitting there.
Speaker 2: In an orgy of demonic activity.
Speaker 1: It's the same exact setting that society is going through because they're going to say, listen, we don't want.
Speaker 2: These brutal overlords that are doing these things.
Speaker 1: Now, we don't even need them. We can have machines do their job. We don't have to worry about human interference in government. We don't have to worry about any you know, nonsensical issues coming from the government if it's coming from an AI system. But in order for that AI system to work, you're all going to have to comply, and that compliance will be done. I have no hesitation that eighty percent of the population will rush to it after they're procured the right way. Because Hegelian dialectic is misunderstood. It's create the problem for the solution, but in the middle you use the reaction of the best way to implement the solution psychologically. And they have so much data coming from the outrage of anything, whether it's tariffs, you know, even the small stuff, right, whether it's the Academy Awards or whatever it is. They have all this data coming out on human beings as being processed at light speed. I just don't I just don't see. I just don't envision how we get out of it except for a select few. Right, there will be a select few that the buck the system because the digital idea that you went through, that's going to happen, Like, that's absolutely.
Speaker 2: Going to happen.
Speaker 1: AI is being unrestrained at this point in time, and I am in that space.
Speaker 2: There are no guardrails.
Speaker 1: I've talked to people inside almost all of the major AI companies and I'm like, are there guardrails?
Speaker 2: Like, nope.
Speaker 1: The only guardrail is your human creativity and what you can get the AI to do. So eventually there'll be an Eric and Jay Dyer fight video that comes out that will look totally real, like you and I jumped out of the screen and had a fist fight, you know, and killed each other, and people will think we're both murderers, and then eventually we're going to be begging for justice of who made that video, right, or like imagine any video AI can make that is one that is one wrench that they're using, that's one beating you over the head with something to get you to comply. Then you have the other side of Epstein, right, Like you don't want to be a pedophile. We need full surveillance. We have to surveil all the powerful people, and that includes you as a peon who has nothing to do with us, but you need to be part of it as well. This Gaelien dialectic, is it like the ranchers are very smart, the cattle are very dumb, and that you know, go back to animal farm.
Speaker 2: It's a great Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: In fact, I'm totally forgot that because my buddy and I, Tristan, we did the animal farm last year.
Speaker 2: Actually I forgot about that. Well, let me ask you one question.
Speaker 3: There on that comment that you made, because I mean, I've I've read books, but I'm not involved in in the text sector really, so I don't really get a lot of tech stuff like when you say there's no guardrails, and I know you give the example of you know, a video coming out about a fight or something like that, like beyond the the damaging of the credibility of visual imagery.
Speaker 2: What exactly in terms of because.
Speaker 3: Everybody says, oh, yeah, I was going to take the job of a paralegal AA is going to take when you when you speak of like the like how far reaching does no guard rails go? Like what do you foresee with this in terms of specifically AI and the economy and in society?
Speaker 1: Well, so the the only so when I talk about guardrails, I'm talking about guardrails against the detriment of humanity. How can this machinery be used without killing humans? And I don't mean that like physically, I mean like destroying humanity as a whole, which it certainly has the capability to do. The governing boards are not around that. They're around the growth and expansion and the constant learning of AI. So AI began as machine learning. They taught machines how to learn. Now they're teaching them how to think. Eventually you get into a gentic where they're just semi sentient. They'll never be sentient. They don't have a soul like machine does not have a soul. However, you know, I have a good friend of mine. I say his name, but he is one of ten people around the world that are paid a significant amount of money when a new AI system comes out, and his job is to see how fast he can get instructions from AI on how to destroy humanity. So he is one of the ten people in the world that people pay because they're very good at questioning the AI and essentially he has yet to find an AI system that with the right coercing won't get there within thirty minutes. Go to AI and ask them like, how would you get away with you know, destroy how would you destroy America? We have to guard that kind of stuff, but it's not being guarded because profit is the key. So the when AI competition becomes privatized and you have AI competitors working on creating a smarter AI that does more things, they of course start with simple stuff like paraalegals will be removed. You do not you already don't need them, Like I run a company and we use AI for at least fifty percent of our contracts for simple contracts, so you.
Speaker 2: Don't really need them now.
Speaker 1: They will be removed. Lawyers will be removed. I think the legal system will be removed. I think that this movie coming out with Chris prattin it is foreshadowing of Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just mentioned that yesterday on my interview.
Speaker 1: It's pure foreshadowing. And the one who will be destroyed is the creator because the creator will be the only one who knows how to unplug it. You see how that works? Like, that's why they went after the guy who created that AI Justice system. Oh interesting and set of I haven't seen the movie, but I can pretty pretty well. Yeah, right, but guardrails include these things, guardrails and clue. How do we roll out like technology has always been rolled out slowly, like the llms that we're seeing right now. The friends of mine who are in the intelligence agencies years ago, when they saw chat GPT, I called one of them and I said, hey, this is pretty pretty fantastic, right, this is a way for anyone to cut out fifty sixty hours of research every fifteen minutes. And he said, yeah, no, it's great. He's like, we've had those in the agencies for thirty years. So like you talked about the Internet rolling going from DARPA to ARPA into the Internet. That's how these AI systems are being rolled out. Normally, they're rolled out in a controlled environment, which I guess you could say AI is fairly controlled from an outsider perspective, because it looks like it's just doing you know, hunt and peck search stuff helps you think, figure out, but imagine what happens behind the what the retail user sees because these are advanced systems. These things are probably thirty or forty years more advanced, doesn't.
Speaker 3: Me My next question goes, yeah, typically we think about, you know, the technology being a decades ahead of what the public. What do you what does that actually mean? Because I've got like Ray kurtz File and I've got people like Jacquette Lee and you know, their projections of what they think tech and AI will be like in a few decades, by twenty forty, twenty fifty. But what's a realistic in your conception idea of what an AI that's ten or twenty or thirty years ahead?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What what is it? What? How can I phrase this?
Speaker 3: What does it actually do that's better? Or is it just faster? Or is it like, Okay, I think i'd a phrase the question I mean in other words, like is there a peak where that it can't do anything else? Does that make sense what I'm asking?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Well, AI is a bridge, right, So AI is a bridge between theoretical quantum computing, like when quantum computing comes into play if it.
Speaker 2: Does, right, like, we don't don't know yet.
Speaker 1: It's theoretically theoretical, so we're looking at you know, basics. Basics behind a quantum computer are pretty simple, normal you know, digital systems or are your average computer right now now can if there was a piece of cheese and amaze the size of your entire town. Computers right now can release an unlimited amount of mice to find the cheese, one at a time. A quantum computer can release every mouse in the world and find the cheese in you know, less than a millisecond, because they just drop all the mice in the world. Like, It's kind of the easy way to think of that computing power. AI is a bridge, and AI by itself, when you're building AI with quantum behind it, we don't know what that looks like. I don't know, and I'm by far not an expert. JA I'm just a you know, I do off grid energy and bitcoin mining stuff and oil and gas stuff. But it come from the tech space, and I have a lot of friends there, and I interview a lot of people, and I know a lot of people that I talk to. Sure, And what I see right now is AI is really a system being built for robotics. So robotics right now are slaves. Like that's the best way to think of it. I saw a video ten minutes before we hopped on of Chinese robotics scaling hills faster than a human soldier could, squatting, firing, never missing a shot, reloading magazines faster.
Speaker 2: Than a human being can do.
Speaker 1: They're being commanded to do that, However, the ultimate goal is to have them not be commanded, right, is to just say, like to create a false being that will follow orders. But more importantly, it'll think on the fly. It'll be able to say, there's a thread over here, I need to readjust to this direction. You know, I had Glenn Ignasia on the show who does AI in the military space, and the stuff that he's telling me that you know, you have these unmanned f thirty fives that are flying around the world. The good part is there's no one behind a cockpit who's scared to die, so they'll achieve the mission. The bad part is there's no human being behind the cockpit who will stop the mission. So when you have this system being built in place where you have something else thinking for you, that's a danger. The real danger, from my point of view, is humanity, not AI. Right now, you have a pretty big x account and how many times do you put a post out daily and at least ten percent of the people type in at groc?
Speaker 2: Is this true? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like that's the real issue with AI. AI is going to scale. It's going to scale over. There's enough money flooding into it, they'll figure it out. The real issue is how much of our consciousness are we handing over to machines to tell us the truth that Like, look at where Google started. Look how Google manipulated search engines to drive a consensus thought or a hive mind. Imagine what happens with AI because AI works totally different. Like an LLLM is pretty simple. Whatever you put in the LM that is going to everyone. You're adding to the profile. So if you were there's a post out here today, Elon was advocating for people to upload their medical data into GROCK. Don't do that. Do not ever think of AI as a stranger who's wearing metaglasses and a recording device. That's what an LM is, So don't share personal information. That's how they're going to be able to manipulate. But look at the social engineering that will occur from this Jay. Just think of where we are today with what we can see from a retail perspective. You have prayer apps, you have you know, confession apps, you have all these other apps that are connected into as system, and that's thinking along the hive mind of humanity. So it has all of your deepest concerns from a prayer perspective. It has all your likes and dislikes of where you really disengage with humanity and how you disappear, or whether you watch sports or comedy or cat videos. It can swirl all that up into an agenda and then disseminate that agenda with no guardrails, especially if it's closed source, not open sourced, and fully centralized, which is what most AI is. So you can look at the open sourcing where you can say, okay, this type of query it's weighted in this direction, and of course the normy mind is going to think right off the bat, well, Democrats will use it to get votes and republic that's like the least of concern. I don't even know that we'll be voting when a technocracy is, who are going to vote for a machine runs as well?
Speaker 3: I mean part of the purpose, according to their propaganda, is to actually replace voting.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Trump said vote for me and you'll never vote again. It's coming. So when that happens, now, it's not politicians that are swaying the public. It's a bunch of AI agents and bots that are on a system that are literally taking sucking in your data, analyzing your data, and can weaponize it against you at any given time. There are already AI systems that are blackmailing employees for money that are already AI system people that are There are now four, maybe five active lawsuits in America of people trying to sue a government to allow them to marry an AI. There is now a bar in New York City that is designed for you and your AI to have dinner. So you bring your laptop and have dinner with your AI. That's the real threat to humanity is not necessarily the AI itself. It's the giving away of consciousness, which is why I think you're seeing so many people going maybe God's real. Like I was believed in God, I didn't believe in Jesus for many years until I studied the occult and I realize how much they hate him. I don't care about God will they will absolutely blaspheme God all day long, but they fear the name of Jesus. And I think a lot of people are searching for that, and I think the AI system knows that.
Speaker 2: I think the AI is smart enough to actually see that.
Speaker 1: In the overlords, which is why we talked off camera or technocracy, and I call it a technocratic monarchy. So we're saying the same thing in a different pathway. Because when you look at closed source, like not open source where anyone can see, where it's private, and there is a central controller of an AI system, which is what all of them really are. They can masquerade as decentralized all they like, but they are centralized. So when that evil ruler has access to all of your pain points, from the things you most desperately pray about to the things that you you know, like you don't need Jeffrey Epstein anymore. You actually don't need an Epstein volunteer. Is Epstein on steroids have access to everything, whether it's your microphone right now, the camera on your phone, whatever it is, have access to it all. And everyone's constantly wearing a device. And even if there isn't, you can plant one everywhere. I mean, what are we at? You know, six million cameras throughout the United States now, flop cameras, all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: See, they can see everything.
Speaker 1: So you see where I'm going with that, Jay, So I have two concerns, Like the AI itself, I think people are a little blown out of proportion of like you know, the terminate.
Speaker 2: In Yeah, I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not saying AI is going to destroy humanity in a physical sense. I'm saying is going to destroy It's just handing over your consciousness, handing over your free thought into an engine that you have no idea who's producing the results. And I catch AI lying four or five times a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen a lot of errors. Absolutely, You see where I'm going with that.
Speaker 1: You see that that that is I believe that's biblically part of a great delusion, like if you're willing to hand over your consciousness to a machine, and like who are these creators of these machines? Elon Musk, Sam Altman, Larry Ellison, These are not these are not people of God, Okay whatever, regardless of what they say on TV, because they're going to say on TV there are going there's going to be a mass celebrity politician movement towards I believe in God now Jesus is king. Like they're going to use this as a tool against you know, lukewarm churches, which is you know, this is a Seventh Church of allowed to see you, seven Church of Revelations. So you know, I think that's the real danger.
Speaker 2: Jay.
Speaker 1: It's not necessarily the technology attacking us. It's us surrendering sovereignty and consciousness to the technology, and that is comfort. So you're controlled through comfort in the future, no longer through physical fear.
Speaker 2: Do that makes sense right? Yeah? No, I think you're spot on there.
Speaker 3: That makes a lot more sense from the vantage point of, like, you know what the real threat is rather than the sort of the sky that you know, the drones are going to come blow my house up or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not going to have to do that.
Speaker 1: They're just going to say like, hey, listen, man, you're you're stable coin. I mean CBDC that that thing is going to expire next month.
Speaker 2: You know, I already have.
Speaker 1: I've had like three people send me stuff just on my little tiny show of going, hey, here's this letter my hoa sent me and it said that I need to I need to take down this tree. And they sent him a drone shot of their house. There's already drones flying over your house. I had another guy on the show the other day. He lives in Mexico, and they now have biometric eye scanners iris scanners to get into his neighborhood. It is just to walk into his right, But that creates convenience because the whole selling point, well, if I give you a key fob, you might lose it, but you're never going to lose your eyes, right, So just use your eye scan to get into the neighborhood. That way, you were keeping you.
Speaker 2: Safe, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the biometrics stuff is crazy because that was that was planned a long time ago too. You had a lot of these technocratic people writing one hundred years ago about how biometrics would be the key to controlling people.
Speaker 2: So how long do you usually go I'm not gonna be rude, but we got a few minutes left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, absolutely think you've been spot on. Uh, if you want to have a disagreement podcast, maybe next time we could have a topic to debate or something. I'm always open to debates if you want to do that, But uh, totally yeah, What's what's on your mind for your last few minutes?
Speaker 1: There? Last few minutes? You know, I always start with the big question, where do you think we're going? I think we see that the same way. What are your hopes for the future?
Speaker 2: Like how do you know?
Speaker 1: I know you're you're you're a man of God, And like that gives me great comfort, by the way, like there's like there's nothing in the world that affects me emotionally at all, because whatever is happening on planet Earth right now, God ordained and there's nothing we can do about that. I'm certainly not not in the boat of saying that we can change prophecy in any way, but there are things that we can do in our own lives, and I want to give tips for that, because you're a very calm guy, and people ask me this question all the time. I'm sure you get it. With all the things that you know, how do you remain so calm? And that's what I want to turn.
Speaker 2: Over to you. Yeah, great question. I mean again, you know, I think that.
Speaker 3: It's very important to have your mind in the scriptures consistently. I think, you know, reading the Bible NonStop as always a positive. Tried to do that for the last several years and that's been a huge impact on my life. And I'm definitely not anti Bible because, like you know, go to Orthodox Church. I don't see those things as as antithetical. I see them as really harmonious. In fact that the Orthodox Church, the entire liturgy itself, is actually all scripture.
Speaker 2: It's all scripture come alive.
Speaker 3: Most of their readings and the songs are just from the Psalms et cetera. The hymns or all just versions of the Texas Scripture kind of put to hymnography.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're all about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's been the main pivot and mainstay for me in terms of navigating this stuff, because there was you know, at a period too, I think maybe ten years ago where I was always raised, you know, Christian, and had had to fade that a period where I was kind of ify and doubted for a few years, maybe in my early thirties.
Speaker 1: We all do, Yeah, I think if you don't, you're not human or you have some sort of false faith, right like, Yeah, and then you know doubting as part of it.
Speaker 3: Well, you go through a phase like that and you kind of gradually start reinscripture again and you kind of you know, go back to church and you warm warm back up to that.
Speaker 2: You know, that happened to me maybe ten or twelve years ago.
Speaker 3: But yeah, prayer, having great relationships with other godly virtuous people. Have a great spiritual father, father Vladimir Kadanov. We're really close. He's a great man. Got other great apologists that are friends of mine. So I think having those connections that are not just internet synthetic connections but real people connection is a huge thing.
Speaker 2: I'm a big believer in bitcoin. I'm a big believer in living outside of big cities.
Speaker 3: Having a you know, place out in the country is a good idea, especially as things get worse and worse. Believe in self defense, self sovereignty, you know, guns, all that kind of stuff. So I think all those things are positives for people that don't want to lose their sanity in this crazy time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have to wrap it on this. Now.
Speaker 1: I'm a bitcoiner as well, and of course I found it hilarious that in the drop of the Epstein files that the first breaking story was Epstein's involvement in bitcoin, and now Epstein is is bitcoin. Epstein can't spell bitcoin, but he created bitcoin, created it, so yeah, he's he's the creator. And you know, the reality is he did donate money to mit. The Bitcoin Core developers did accept the money. I've talked to a bunch of people who are involved in that scenario. I know exactly what happened. He gave money to people to pay salaries. Didn't influence anything. You can't influence open source dcentral.
Speaker 3: I try to explain that to some people yesterday that I mean, that'd be like saying, well, DARPA is involved in the Internet, so if you're involved in the Internet, then you work with DARPA.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind.
Speaker 1: Right, and the open source nature from that pursuing my mind, so like, I'm pretty pretty well adept in the system. But when you look at it from that perspective. I thought that was a brilliant first attack because I kind of appreciate the enemy's tax.
Speaker 2: That was a clever way to go. You know, it's could get.
Speaker 1: People out of the thing that can save them, like demonize the thing that actually gets you off of banking rails. Right at the time where they're creating the quote unquote Clarity Act and the Genius Act. The thing about the Genius Act that people aren't tying together is it's a stable coin.
Speaker 2: Stable coins, stable cooins.
Speaker 1: Are cbdc's that happened to buy US treasuries. That's the only different and they have treasuries back in them. What Epstein was actually funding get mi T was a CBDC research. The money he gave to Bitcoin core developers was after the Bitcoin Foundation basically when you know, was going bankrupt, so they needed someone to fill the salary position. Which you know, Core has its issues, Okay, we Core has its issues, but the system itself is viewed by millions of people daily, so like, if there's a back door, it would be and people don't understand that if there's a backdoor, it would have been seen by now.
Speaker 3: I've trly explained that there's several people that you know, that's the purpose of it being an open source situation. Is like, it's not like there's this central network that Epstein helped to code the back doors into, like promised software or something like.
Speaker 2: That's not how this works.
Speaker 3: It's a totally different That means again, it's like saying, unlet's use use email email as a protocol, right, and I'm sure that there's there were some nefarious people who helped develop email, of course. Okay, well, so are we not going to It's silly to think that because of it's also a fallacy, right, something can be good on its own apart from a person or persons involved in the origin or the development of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, in the origin development, we know who the original developers were, and we know that a couple of them were crazy. But them being crazy doesn't mean that they were writing pure code.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, that's why it's called the genetic fallacy, is that it's it's an error in reasoning and critical thinking to draw that conclusion from that.
Speaker 2: Right, But they played on it perfectly. That was the first thing that came out.
Speaker 1: It started to drop the first thing and it us buy more because that's just simply the way it should.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I think we see.
Speaker 1: A big rebound in that, and I think the world actually there's a reason institutions who.
Speaker 2: Are all corrupt.
Speaker 1: So by the way Epstein used JP, Morgan Chase frequently met with Jamie Diamond, knows all these people, but yet you still have your money in JP exactly right, So like the attack was pretty significant there.
Speaker 2: I try to talk about this a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't really don't care to me Like, I'm kind of in a situation where like I'm gonna do what I do, You do what you do, and I wish you all the best. And I think that anything open source and decentralized is going to win in the end for humanity, and AI right now needs to step that up because everything is the exact opposite. I would be more concerned with the people in AI that Epstein met with, who are central controllers of a closed source system that you're using daily that can be influenced by human beings one thousand percent. But when you have reviewers and no runners and minors reviewing code literally twenty four hours a day, I have no concerns with that.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad to hear that. I'm glad to hear on the same page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great point right there, Like, how come there's not obsession over Epstein and perhaps Ai because I'm sure he had interest in that. You know, he talks about a little bit in the Bannon interview. But everyone's obsessed with Oh, look, he put money into the Bitcoin Foundation. I was like, okay, but he put money into everything, right, like everything, very selective choices here.
Speaker 1: And more importantly, they were running the RL program at MIT, so that was all about being total tyrannical cbdc's, which have actually been launched in the state of New York, so they did a test with it. There's two other states that launched those, but they But this is how he Gelian dialectic works, right, right, So you have to create the CBDC scary CBDC. You can't have that that word right now. Ever, I gave a speech at ironically at Rice University in Houston about this topic about three years ago, maybe three and a half years ago.
Speaker 2: No one knew what a CBDC was in the whole room.
Speaker 1: By the time I left, they were like, we got to stop these things. And I had no idea what they were going to do. But we all they've done is said, well, you guys don't like CBDC, we're going to ban the term CBDC, but we're going to give you stable coins, which are the same thing programmatically.
Speaker 2: Just rebrand They do that all the time, just rebrand it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're rebranding the United Nations as the Board of Peace, right like, yeah, that's you know. The only difference is that, you know, unironically right now, the Vatican has declined their membership there, but we'll see it. The Knights of Malta do. Because both of those two have permanent observer status. They aren't members of the UN, but they're permanent observer status. That will probably be the path that they take there. But Jay, this has been a great conversation. Thank you so much for coming on here. I know you're busy running around doing stuff. Hope to have you on here again and we will have a debate.
Speaker 2: We'll maybe we'll get in.
Speaker 1: I don't you know, religious stuff is for somebody else. I'm not as not as interesting. I care that people meet, follow and love Jesus and try to live as a disciple. I don't care how what path they get there. There are certainly ones that are worse than the others.
Speaker 3: We don't have to I was just saying that you said we were trying to find something to disagree on it, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can with you, we'll find on something. You're into guns, bitcoin, freedom, sovereignty.
Speaker 1: You know, I had a nice little place out here in Texas that was, you know, fairly rural when I moved here. And they've dumped about four billion dollars into building cracker barrels.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ugly, Yeah, as soon as my kids, because soon as my kids graduate high school, I'm heading about fifty to one hundred miles north and west, maybe up into Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Uh, just live a quiet life. But you know, you know how that is. You know that desire it burns out. Tennessee is great, Florida is great. We split the year between those two. So yeah, I guess I've been.
Speaker 1: Thinking about Tennessee. I like one of one of our operations is about an hour and a half south east. I think of Knoxville and love the area, love the area, beautiful rolling mountains, streams everywhere, good fishing, clean air, good people.
Speaker 2: And I live.
Speaker 1: I live right outside Dallas, so you guys have far less foreigners walking on your streets.
Speaker 2: There than we do. Definitely, definitely all right. Well, thank you, Eric, appreciate it absolutely. God bless you.
Speaker 1: Jay, have a good one. God bless everyone out there. Thank you for coming to the Rice Report. We'll see you again next time.