Speaker 1: Ooohoo. All right, it is seven fifty four PM where I am eight seventeen, twenty twenty five, and we are live and this is the last final episode of the in Black and White series that we've been doing with Ayo Kamathi and Dave Gahari. So I got a couple things I want to share with you, but first let's go to the rumble. And I'm taking this as an example. I could also just go over here, jump into here, jump into here, think and so that's what you should abos to be doing when you jump into a video. I supposed to click that thumb thing and then subscribe to it so as you can see when you hit them more bye, everything else opens up. You've got the gifts and go. You got the Patreon here, you get this, This who the simper frllc dot com, which is my website, and from there you can get here. What this does for you is it gives you a direct link access to doctor Gliddon's site. Click it correctly, dada da all right, and this is the code for the discount on his membership. Now, lots of people, lots of people have joined, lots of people should join. In addition to that I want to also let you know of some new things that have developed with doctor Manso, and hopefully we'll be able to get him back on soon and maybe on a regular basis. But that's in the future. It might be in near future, I don't know, so quick above and use code. So this typically like for the book, you don't have to do this, but this is the actual format that it would be in, just the way I have it here. In addition to that, there's new things that the code will work on but may not necessarily be linked to. So if you go to let's see the shop and go to courses. So what I did first, just to give you a heads up, I clicked this and now I'm here. If I'm wanted the book, I would just click this and it's already applied. To see how it's is Ballbuster's discount right here. When you get through the checkout, just verify that it's giving you a discount, and that's all you'll know. But if I click and just give it this or sing, if I click shop and courses, well now there's quest word trainding for practitioners. You get all these here. This is an online course. This is an in person course that's coming up in September, and spaces are limited, so if you're going to do it, do it. And then there's other so that's sort of different places, different things. There's a free one there introductory course, that's probably one that I took a while back, and there's all these other things there. Okay, the one you just recently had, and so on and so forth. My code should work on these all of these. So if you get to check out, once you figure out, I'll go through all the process and get into the end of it if it doesn't already show in there. Because there's two different sites working together here at Wicks and Shopify. One of them retains the code and the other one doesn't. So when you get to the end and you're about to do the checkout, before you do that, type in capital B ball busters all without any spaces, but only when capital B, So don't capitalize ball. But the buster's Part two is I think how doctor Monzo had told me he typed it in, so it's one capital B and then ballbusterers as if it's all one word that should give you a discount and give and it should you know, accept it as a coupon for all of the courses here. And obviously if you don't already have the book, this is you're going to need the book in order to go through the course. That's the whole point. So we'll go back here real quickly. There's doctor Manzo. But from here, like I clicked this categories boom, there's the book. There's the book, and then you click this thing and this gives you the binder book, which is the one you see right here. This is the Practitioner's Guide and the condensed ebook is more of a self help guide and that's not really for the courses. So you're going to need the Practitioner's Guide to become a practitioner through the Practitioner's course, which should make sense. But I'm just letting you know, okay, And as you see, if you go and you select one and add to the car, see how it's already just kind of so there you go. That's how you know that, And that's already says right there of all of us. So that's already set up for the book. Any of the other things if it may it may or may not be already linked to you. Just type in this without the second b being capitalized all right, just so you know, because there's courses and all kinds of stuff going on there now they can get to now the other part of the store. You can also use on these, but you might have to type it in. As I said before, there is a root Cause Protocol supplement bundle right here, and then there's a ninety essential supplement as if you were taking it from Doctor Monzo's Whole Food Azure Well Vitamins versus the ninety essentials Doctor Glydden, and you can make and match these right, So I would would I do personally when I can't, you know, fork out the extra fifty bucks per month that the tangy tangerine costs versus the whole Food multivitamin. I'll get the whole food multivitamin instead of the tanky tangerine. But I still always get the plant right minerals in the beyond OSTIOFX they you get from my full health dot com the IP six. That's probably a good idea I would I have the I would definitely add the copper to this thing, this arsenal regardless if you're doing the full youngevity and none of this, I would still get the core copper from here. And then there's the phovi chemic acid, which is kind of like, uh, you could say it's a substitute for the plant drive minerals, or you could say double them up, especially if you're having issues already, all right. And then there's the energy I Adyne. That's a nice add on too, way cheaper than you useduld be and it's good stuff. I have a bottle had finished it. So there's that way to get to them. But also if you go to azure well er here you can just put it together yourself and again BB five, Bravo, Bravo five. All right over here, you need to type in the code because this is a different site. This is from azures standard. This one was doctor Manzo's and he's selling it from his clinic or whatever the Azure well but if you go to azurewell specifically, it's a whole different website. You need to use code Bravo Bravo five BB five for the discount understood. And either way you're going through any of these processes, either going through doctor Glidden's membership or you're going through any of these at the end of it, the code has to go in order to get the discount one way or the other, whether it does it on its own or whether you do it yourself. Over here, it's BB five. Over there, it's ballbusters BB five for brevity. I'm the one to pick that one, so I make it shorter. And the last can catliver royal hopefully multi vitamin. Those are two of the things there, right, So that would be like the FA plus and that would be like the TENU tangerine. Again, I still personally would go here. If you're already member, go to this door scroll DC Eiffel Health. If there's either easy ways to do this, But if you want to go from here, you just google that and then you can look at the supplements here and you see this as a plant th right, minerals that's beyond a CEOFX. But call them extension zero zero one, Okay, call them, tell them what you want, what you're looking for, and who sent you, and it might be that you get a better deal on that's what's listed there. Okay. I get nothing out of that except for the the feeling of doing something for doctor Glidden and them whatever Brenda by sending them someplace. But it might do you something in the positive by mentioning it okay, and that reminds me. After I get away, I have to go to San Diego tomorrow and LA for hot sauce deliveries. So when I get back, I'll be getting some more of I'll tell you what. I'm gonna get one of these, two of those, maybe three of those. I really like those, and then I'm gonna go over here and get that one and maybe the full of acumic, but definitely the core copper, which is right there boom. I'm definitely getting the core copper. All right. Now, I bumped into this thing by accident Ken Silva on what do you call it? You know this place Twitter? But what did I dismiss? That's what I saw? Arizon a pop up. FBI director Paddell celebrates the agents who killed cattle rancher and foster parent LaVoi Finnikum. Now this story means something to me because I was just talking to you yesterday about amm And Bundy and what he courageously did to help an infant, an innocent infant, get out of the clutches of an evil hospital that stole the child from its mother, and how he got sued into poverty. By that very hospital and basically had to flee the state, but not without them. Constantly, he can't have a bank account, he can't have a payment processor. Anytime he makes something, they take it. They want fifty million dollars fifty plus million dollars from Amin, saying that that he uh cause a PR issue or disgraced. But they'd stole a child, and they don't. They didn't like the pr that they got for it. They stole a child from a loving family to do god knows what what they would do with it, with CPS and all that evil shit, and they got thwarted. And there are a bunch of oivays, you heard me, There are a bunch of oivys under a Saint Luke's moniker. Because words don't mean anything, and institutions that you think stand for one thing or the other don't mean anything. And you think that that they're not packed in there with that same cult, well you're wrong. In that hospital also does child butchery surgeries called that they called gender reassignment. It's a whole sick, dark, dark ritual that leaves the child mutilated for life, and a lot of them commit suicide because of it. But anyway, here, let's hear about cash and then I'll play the video for you. FBI director Patel celebrates the agents who killed cattle rancher and foster parent Levoy Finnicum. Then the FBI shot at the vehicle when Lavoy was driving. Then FBI agents continued to shoot into the vehicle after it was stopped, so they weren't firing as something that was firing back. There was no defensive measure here. They set up a roadblock and then they started shooting out a vehicle that was coming toward it. Why because they called them militia. They were on their own property that the government was seizing and seizing cattle and all this other stuff from the ranchers pushing BLM Bureau of Land Management not Black Lives Matter, Okay, BLM Bureau of Land Management thieves of people's property. And they were saying, oh, it's on the sanctuary, and that they're that they were trying to take over that all the verbiage is wrong. It's the government trying to steal from the people, telling the people, the rest of the people, the public, the pr you know, the court of public opinion. Oh, these people are crazy gun toting militiamen, and we had to do it for your safety. Bullshit. Cash Hotel speaks for Republican presidential nominee former President Donald Trump at campaign rally, who cares in his latest betrayal to the Magma movement. FBI director Cash Shapp cash App. He's cash app, cash yapp. He does yapp a lot, has reportedly honored and he has the last name that only a hotel winner would love. Has reportedly honored the agents who killed cattle rancher foster parent and constitutional activist Robert Levoy Finnicum under highly suspicious circumstances. Patel in July presented the team members, including Agent W. Joseph Estarita, who was acquitted on charges related to the showdown. Of course, of course they are the system with the FBI's shield of bravery. Oh, not only you're acquitted, but you get you get a reward for murdering people in cold blood. You know this, The whole Bundy Ranch thing is looking a lot more like it was another not another Waco. And that's exactly how it would have ended if people didn't get involved, as they should every time the government tries to corner people and murder them the rest of the people should stand the f up and defend their their neighbors. So in DC he got the FBI shield of bravery. The FBI is a bunch of scumbag demons whose only sole purpose in existence is to protect the interests of the Federal Reserve. So that means the banking cult, which means the Oavase that's what the FBI does. They played cover for the CIA's child human trafficking. They do all kinds of stuff. They play cover for the CIA's drug trafficking. Another thing that the OVAs have been doing since forever. The organ Live article included an apparent photo from an internal FBI newsletter, the photo of Patel and the FBI agents who killed Finnicum. This man right here that you're seeing seems like a strong male figure, hell of an uncle or grandfather, shot dead, shot dead by pieces of shit in cold blood. The photo Patel and the FBI agents who killed Finnicam included the caption recipients are recognized for courageous acts. Yes, the doctrine of inversion, the inversion of everything, and this is these are the same people that generate your history. And I have pieces of crap like Brian Young saying, I don't have to watch Europe at the last Battle. I don't have to learn the truth, the truth about Hitler. I'm going to continue to say that the police here act like Nazi Germany and not change my verbiage to say the police are acting like the Cheka because he's so confident in the bullshit he's been taught. So what that tells me is that he's not interested in the truth. He's interested in the popular truth. He doesn't give a shit about the truth. And this is the guy from High Impact Flicks and here's the deal channels who surprisingly, even when he gets knocked down a peg, he's still able to come back with another nearly four hundred thousand subscriber YouTube channel. Do you wonder why. Yeah, recipients are recognized for courageous acts in line of duty or within the scope of their FBI employment. The Hostage Rescue Team, that's what HRT stands for, Hostage Rescue Team. Give me a fucking break with The Dramatics responded to a violent extremist militia group's arm takeover. There was no militia. It was a bunch of people who were fed up with bullshit. Okay, they were going to murder everybody on that goddamn ranch, just like another Waco, until people got involved. That was why they hated them so much, because they would have ended it the same way they ended Wiko. This is the Oi Vays we're talking about here. That's who runs your military, That's who runs your military intelligence. That who breaks posse comic tatis every chance they get. So this is the bullshit. Responded to violent extremist militia groups arm takeover of the Malhur Wildlife Refuge in Oregon. You mean you took over their land and said that they were on a refuge. There's a big difference there. You were BLM was confiscating someone's property, and they're occupying them. Occupying their property constituted a takeover fuck off. When the militia's leader and key members planned to meet clandestinely outside the refuge, the FBI and Oregon State Police staged the traffic stop to arrest them. Yeah, it looks like they're arresting by firing at them. Before they got even close enough to talk to them, the leader rammed his vehicle into the lead HRT vehicle. That didn't happen trapping s Special Agent John Kneedert under the leader's vehicle. The FBI's description of the events that led to Finnicum's death is pure propaganda. Now it says, I'm going to need to take a walk outside because what I want to post would get me get my accounts suspended. Now we can actually go directly to this one for that. That's back out of this one. I think it's a little bit bigger on here we go. So here, well, I'll bring it to here. Now, you tell me what you see. Everything's blocked out. January twenty sixteen, January twenty seventh. See does it look like he rammed into anything. No, the dude jumped out in front of it. So if you got pinned underneath it, that's because this retard ran out that way. He's got his hands up in the air like this, his hands up in the air like this. They're shooting, they're shooting, they're shooting, and the guy from the woods boom, he just kapped him in the back of the head. He just dropped him. That was a fucking fed. The guy had his hands off to the side. They shot him, capped him rained the fucking head. This is our government. See that flash. Look at this. Get back to the other spot. Just in case he didn't already know that, Cash Hottel, the Indian foreigner isn't scum. Yeah, it's beautiful, superstitious. What really happened, As has been widely documented, Finnicum was killed under suspicious circumstances during the occupation of the wildlife Refuge. The FBI and local law enforcement had set up a roadblocks to stopped Finicum and several other activists and shot at his vehicle as he approached. That is not trying to stop them. That's trying to kill people. That's setting up to murder somebody. You start firing at them. That where's the negotiation process? Where's the discussion. Finnicum got out of his truck with his hands in the air, but was gunned down by Oregon State Police. Anyway, who wanted to show off to the Feds? Hey see, look, I'm a piece of shit like you. The FBI's hostage rescue team initially denied firing at Finnicum, but agents were later caught engaging in a cover up removing bullet casing from the crime scene at the dead of the night. The FBI was later determined to have fired at least two shots. That's it. One HRT operator was indicted over the matter, but in a jury acquitted him in twenty eighteen. The Bill Barr cover up like the Bill Barr cover up of Epstein shit too. Last year, Headline USA broke the story that former Attorney General Bill Barr blocked the then DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz from conducting his own investigation into the FBI's conduct in the Finnicum shooting. The OIG Inspector generalsuming encounter a significant issue regarding its access to information in this matter, he said in July twenty twenty four report. Horowitz said he was allowed to polygraph two HRT operators who were present at the scene of the shooting. However, Bar wouldn't allow him to interview the third operator. The FBI routinely even operator just sounds straight up like a fucking assassin, like a thug, like uh mafia. The FBI routinely uses polygraph examinations in its administrative misconduct investigations, and the OIG's request was identical to the polygraph request that the FBI had previously approved for the first two hr team operators. Whoever, which said Nonetheless, the FBI denied that request following its receipt of memorandum from then Attorney General William Barr stating that the FBI should deny the OIG's request because of his belief that compelling the polygraph would not be consistent with FBI policy or appropriate under the circumstances. This guy's oh oh, boy, is he way? Vey controlled? The FBI shot the vehicle when the boy was driving. Then the FBI agents continued to shoot at the vehicle after stop shooting my brother in the arm. The bullet is still in his arm today, and that's what Ammin Bundy said. Most of Horowitz's report focused on the FBI's mishandling of evidence. He recounted how local law enforcement assumed control of the crime scene because only two shellcasings were initially found. However, investigators later determined that at least eight shots were fired, only six by the Oregon statees FI. Aerial surveillance footage later showed FBIHRT personnel moving around the scene in the dark after the shooting, using flashlights to look under and around vehicles, examining the area near the roadblock, and appearing to pick up objects from the roadway in an apparent attempt to engage in a cover up. What kind of a scumbag do you have to be to see a man with his hands in the air and shoot him in the head, in the back of the head. What kind of a worthless piece of shit do you have to be? I mean the guiding come off of, you know, raping and killing a bunch of children and then wanted to give up, in which case there would be no mercy. But that's what these people on the other side where the guns are engaged in. Not that guy. Those people do that type of shit. The FBI story about the cover up is that it's agents were looking for flash bank canisters during its evening search, even though none were collected that night. The doj IG report debunked the FBI's cover story, but nevertheless didn't recommend any penalties for the agents involved. Instead, the DOJIG recommended new guidelines for how the HRT handles sensitive evidence sugg as flashbanks. Yeah, okay, so completely irrelevant. Good job. Here, here's a tangent that we just made up, and then we're going to make up a reason to occupy ourselves with some other bullshit that has nothing to do with what we were actually doing.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Way to go, that's doing something right. Last year, Headline USA also contacted Ammon Bundy, the leader of the Malhur National Wildlife Refuge standoff, for his reaction to the report. Bundy, who was arrested over the matter but later acquitted, reiterated his long standing belief that his friend Finnicum is dead because of the FBI. Of course, And remember this is Ammon who also ran for governor and then saved a child from the clutches of an evil entity, the Ascension affiliated Saint Luke's that tried to steal a child from his mother. Who did steal a child from his mother. They got him back and they sued him into poverty and diego the grandfather of the the baby. And I had to listen to right in front of my face at theaters in the marketplace when I mentioned because somebody said that they were from Idaho, and I said, oh, yeah, I follow am and Bundy's story. He's like, yeah, we ran him out of Idaho. I'm like, oh you did. Huh. You're proud of that, are you? You're fucking worthless piece of shit. And I bet you think you're an American too, don't you. People are fucked up in the head. The ones that wave the flag the highest and we're all the bullshit regalia are some of the biggest hypocrites who are the most self destructive, most constitutionally destructive human beings on the planet. They have no clue what any of the shit means. It's all. It's all freaking fad to them. It's all. It's all flair buttons on a goddamn shirt, that's all. It is, some ignorant idealism that has absolutely nothing to do with actually defending your rights. Because you believe in big government, you believe in the federalist approach, you believe in globalists, you believe in the overarching, crushing central government, and no state rights and no individual rights. You're a fucking hypocrite waving a flag. The FBI HRT caused the entire incident. They shot at the vehicle when the sheriff pulled us over, causing Lavoy to flee. Then the FBI shot out the vehicle when Lavoy was driving. Then, so this is prior to the video that you're seeing. The sheriff pulled them over, causing the VOI to flee. Then the FBI shot at the vehicle when the voy was driving. Then the FBI agents continued to shoot into the vehicle after it was stopped, shooting my brother in the arm. The bullet is still in his arm today, Bundy told this publication. Then after it was all over, the FBI secretly picked up the ammunition casings and lied in the reports and interviews about how many times they shot. And then here here's cash Apps. Yeah, we're gonna call him cash app from now on cash App Patel, Who's who's sending him? Who's sending cash App? All the cash App payments?
Speaker 3: Oi?
Speaker 1: Freakin' vey? Since talking, since taking the helm at the bureau, Patel flip flopped on domestic surveillance and now supports warn'tless spying. Well, yeah, you know, because it's it's Trump directed freaking nineteen eighty four style, or which batman was it when he triangulated all the freaking Internet, all the all the cell phones to make like a sonar device. That's what Palenteer is going to be disgustingly powerful, uh, tool of assessing threats with utilizing AI and man, how are they gonna have an awful lot of data center. Soon we let that happen. The moment they're energized is the moment the humans sold it deactivates, because we'll be fucking done. It's getting to the end, guys, getting to the very close end. And I don't see anything happening in the resistance realm of things. He backtracked on releasing the Jeffrey Epstein files, and he hasn't exposed the US government's involvement in January sixth, twenty twenty one, protests turned riots. Pattel's also pushed Patel has I guess that is what that's supposed to be. Petel has also pushed for a bigger budget for the FBI, insisted that Epstein killed himself, and said that there's nothing more for the public to know about the July thirteenth Trump assassination attempt. Despite saying that the investigation into July thirteenth is closed, Patel's FBI has refused to release records on that incident. According to former why is there a foreigner in our government anyway? Why are their dual citizens active in our government anyway? Why is there a bunch of Oi vei splattered all over the place from our finances from our federal reserve. Why is this happening? Why is the media controlled by child killers? Why is the allopathic medical profession created and controlled by sorcerers and child killers? Why is our education controlled and operated by perverted child killers? I don't know when, when's it? I don't know? Tell me when I should set my little my invisible versulot here to the time that we're supposed to do something about this shit, let me know. According to former FBI agent Kyle Sarapin, Patella is a closed claw closet. I think it supposed to be, says closed closet. Homosexual who parties all night and shows up for work late. Well, who cares what he? I mean, that is kind of a deal. But I'm sure if he's got that kind of lifestyle, he probably puts on white face at the same time Trudeau puts on his black face, and then they probably reauting each other in the butt. Patel was recently revealed to be living up, living up, living with sorry, living with GOP donor Michael muldoon in the Billionaires Las Vegas home and Arrangements. It's he's got a he's got an oi vay was it Department whatever, eighty two hundred whatever, freaking uh cyber crazy idea of slash massade chick that he's uh way too ugly for that he's with. Yeah, it's called a handler, and I'm sure she does a lot of handling. She probably throws up after two. So whether he's gay or not, you can only be so gay. I think if the chick's hot enough, you know what I mean an arrangement that's raising some eyebrows with the Bureau, according to Sarafin, So he's hanging out with Michael Muldoon, Matthew Modine, I mean Malcolm Muldoon. The other question I've had people bring up, including people who are pro Trump. They don't know a lot of fifty or forty something year old Italian or sorry Indian men that are unmarried and living with other men that don't have something going on. Sarafin recently said on the show Redacted, looks it by Clay Morris. Well, that's why he has this convenient wave, you know girlfriend now, so people don't ask questions, Hey, looks, she's really hot, how do he do that? Drugs? Bunny power? No, no, no, Because he's a little tool in a string like a yo yo. Former FBI agent Kyle Serafin implies that director Cashi App Cashi App Patel might be a closeted homosexual because he lives with GOP donor Michael Muldoon. There's rumors passing around the FBI that have kind of intimidated. That's not the right word. That this may that's that's not the right word. They see this guy's not good at this. This is him I've seen. I'm catching his mistakes a lot can over here. That this may be more than just two men. It intimated, it's what he's trying to look for. But that's not intimidated.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 1: More than just two men living together. There's rumors passing around the here. Okay, we just said that we don't need we don't need the rumors and we don't need fucking speculation. But there you go. That's happening in addition to the world falling apart. In case we wanted to know, let's play so Michael Burges sent me this. I thought it was good. Let's play this a little bit and then we'll get into the next thing.
Speaker 5: Good morning, and welcome back to the KJO show. I'm your host Kyle Jo Diesel. Today I want to go on a quick rant about US military veterans and why they suck, all right, And I'm saying that as a Marine Corps veteran myself. Now, if you know me, I know my time was short and uneventful, thank God. But I don't need to go to the sun to know it's hot, all right. And in the same regard, I don't need to go to Iraq or Afghanistan and kill brown people or get killed myself to know that it's fubar.
Speaker 2: It's bullshit, all.
Speaker 5: Right, and it's high time that we, as military veterans and the American public as supporters of us, stop the grift, okay, stop the lie that we are some kind of freedom fighters, all right, and listen.
Speaker 1: Summed up in the phrase thank you for your service, to which I say, shut up. I don't never say it to other people. I give them a nod or something. I try to be respectful, knowing full will that they didn't do anything that was all that great, because the last they couldn't be old enough to be in an era where anything that they did was actually good for anything other than pushing along an evil agenda. They don't know that, so you don't fought them for it. And the ones that don't tote it around all obnoxious about their service, which you don't get a whole lot of. But the ones that do that saw the least amount of activity. That's why they're so pompousnary again and making a big deal about what they did. The ones who actually had to get into the nitty gritty dinny work typically are very fucking quiet about it.
Speaker 5: Even if you are oblivious to the fact that the invasion of Iraq was illegal, that nine to eleven was done by Israel and the sole benefactor of everything that happened in the Middle East, as you know, not to mention the seven trillion dollars in the American tax paya loss there was in direct benefit to Israel. Just for a second, please tell me, if we're fucking freedom fighters, what freedoms did.
Speaker 2: We secure over there? Okay?
Speaker 5: What did my friends that died in Cobble in twenty twenty one secure with their blood?
Speaker 2: All? Right?
Speaker 5: Is it the freedom to be taxed forty percent on every paycheck and that money sent to a faceless entity that's actively working to destroy our country? Is it the freedom to send our children to public schools that teach them to hate us in our culture? What freedom exactly are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: You know, you think back to COVID, the military getting deployed to keep people, you know, under lockdown. Does that sound like freedom to you? Or does that sound like tyranny? You know, like, what the fuck are we doing? We have the last twenty five We have a twenty four twenty two years of history to look back on and realize that this whole thing is fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's bold.
Speaker 1: You know that people when things quiet down, they assume that there's some victory there. Well, there's no lockdowns now, So that was a whole different era. It's the same people in the same positions. It's the same entities that control everything. You didn't get rid of them. They're still there plotting the next fucking demise, and it's always gonna be exponentially worse than the last thing that they did to you. Nothing's changed until people are routed out, until the parasite is burned off the back or extracted from the host, it's not going to get better. It's not going to get better. Quiet times are not an indication of a victory. It's luring you or allowing you to forget so that you can be surprised all over again, like a fucking moron.
Speaker 2: Bullshit.
Speaker 5: And yet people like Jocko Willing and Marcus Latrell and David Goggins are championed by the media and the military community. It's like these badass operators because they have a stupid fucking ribbon that said I have legally invaded a country and killed innocent people.
Speaker 2: Bravo, bravo.
Speaker 5: Why don't you fucking use your platform to talk about something that matters. Why don't you use your platform to be a real patriot and talk about how our government is actively poisoning us, killing us, and lying to us, you fucking assholes. So my challenge to you, if you're a veteran or a civilian, is to stop giving people lip service and stop allowing American military veterans to have this self righteous ego of.
Speaker 2: Being a freedom fighter. Okay, we didn't.
Speaker 5: Secure shit, all right, we didn't secure anything as far as freedom is concerned. So stop giving these fucking assholes lip service, please, good.
Speaker 1: Okay. And this person says, if firefighters fight fire and crime, fighters fight crime. What do freedom fighters fight exactly? Yeah, here's another one to make you throw up. You don't I don't like his delivery. I don't like the I'm going to polittle my audience by talking down to them like their children, and I'm the game show host. I don't like that. I don't like when people do that. I don't like when they talk slowly or use simple words for you know, you know what I mean. Hold people to a standard, don't lower yours for them.
Speaker 6: That's the law that will pay for the healthcare of IDF soldiers current in retire. Democrats and Republicans introduced a bill that would give benefits to Israeli soldiers on behalf of the American taxpayer.
Speaker 1: So here's the deal, as they say, that would not happen.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 1: Why would that be a thing. Why would that be a thing. Oh, because it's like I said, and I've been saying this, Israel is the fifty first fucking state. So therefore they they don't tell us that because that piece of shit state run you know, demands the most out of everybody, because they're the closest, they're the closest relation to what actually controls us, which is the Federal Reserve. And on the global scale of Federal Reserve slash Bank of England, City of London, the OAVE Banking cult of the world, and all the other central banks that they've had us through, like that guy was saying, our blood established other central banks in other countries to strengthen for them. They are the world syndicate for drug trade. They are the world syndicate for human slash, child sacrifice, rape, murder, trafficking, you name it, every insidious, discussing thing in the planet that destroys and demoralizes people they are involved in as a and they make it into an industry. Now it's a fifty first state because all of these actions that would be that this is how you would qualify something, even if it's not said or stated in you know, oh it's this piece of paper. There's no piece of paper that says it is, well, what are what are the things that a state receives from the federal should ever happen in the first place, but all these benefits that they receive, they're like the preferred state and the fifty first state that's the baby of the Federal Reserve, is the baby of the OAV banking cult, and if they do get wiped off the face of the planet, it'll be there doing or they'll invote, they'll they'll provoke somebody to do it. But it's all part of the plan because then they'll go even more hell bound crazy, because they'll have re established their victimhood among the stupid and the religious, and they'll just shift over. Hey, big Israel is being built, right, They're already expanding and all this ownership. You know, reason why they want this Goza things because there's more resources for them to freaking exploit. But if we're gonna go anywhere they're probably it's probably gonna be Ukraine, or they'll just expand all the way across the fucking Europe. It doesn't make a difference to them, and it doesn't make the difference us, because hey, we've already paved the way for them. It's all gonna happen. Eventually. They own it all one way or the other, whether there's a Jewish contingency there or not. They ownly through the finances and that which they manipulate. Whether they're a quarter of the percent or a one percent or two percent of the population, doesn't matter, because they operate the militaries of each and every one of those countries. They operate the police forces of each and every one of those countries. They teach the children and to us included, what they want those people to know. Germany is a mess because of that self loathing, Germans demoralized. A lot of things have to change. A re kindling of the human spirit needs to occur, and it needs to happen really fast. The most terrifying thing for evil to witness isn't so much something that directly threatens them, although that's one way to get their attention. It's seeing people come together and recognize, without their ability to influence their perception of things, understand that they weren't the ones. They weren't at odds with one another, They were being instigated and agitated to fight amongst each other so that that other group could benefit from the US being occupied doing things other than focusing our attention on them. The moment we stop doing this infighting and see the common enemy, that's one way that that that'll be terrifying enough for them. And then what we do next, that's whatever. I'm not gonna go any further than that. And I think you understand why.
Speaker 6: Here particularly health insurance to pay billions of dollars for the healthcare of these soldiers. And if you do the math, per soldier, Israeli soldiers will be receiving more benefits than American soldiers. It was passed very quietly recently, and also includes retirement pensions for Audia soldiers.
Speaker 1: His phone or screen is or his cameras and what the fucking yelling at me?
Speaker 6: And if you're wondering, per soldier, the ideaf retirees will be making more than American retirees. And all of this comes from the American taxpayer. With no new raises for American troops, Israel fan redirected their funds they were using for their soldiers' health care to the people's healthcare. So while we pay for their military health care, they're going to give all of their citizens free health care. Oh, thanks to American tax dollars going overseas. The US has passed the law.
Speaker 1: Do you hear the knocking At the end, someone's like, shut up down there. It's probably mom saying it's it's getting late. Wrap it up. Talk a little loud again. Right at the end of here's somebody knocking that's all hilarious. It's like that other one with the chirp like head of the video is you could you could hear the freaking smoke detector going off. It's like eighty thousand followers and you don't know to just to fucking put a nine volte battery in there. Jesus Christ, I tried too hard. I guess if that is that that's the level. It's very low level that it's required to impress anybody. M yeah, all right, me just out this real quick think think think think think think think area.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Umm oh yeah, yes, yes he is all right, angel, how's it going, buddy? Jack JUDEA Frost? Oh so, by the way, let me do this since we're on the on the screen now, I just want to show people this as well.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I'm out there right so, because I'll never get this on rumble. I mean, I'll never get this on YouTube. They want you to jump through too many hoops. Obviously, Why am I not following on my own thing? Why was I not? How did I get unfollowed? How did I unfollow myself? What stupid? Anyway? So that was that just happened? Anyway? You can hit a join button here and you can join that way. You can hit this here. It's pretty much the same thing. And so these are other ways to support the show, right that. You can do that, and you can do like a rumble rant here, and you can you know, like you type it in if you wanted to boom and see what I'm saying, and then you type your rant there and go like that, and then I read it and I go it said that person, and then I'll respond with what I think of that sounds good, sounds good. So you go like this, see how that goes.
Speaker 2: Boop poop poop.
Speaker 1: And then this one boop and you hit that. Everybody happy, everybody happy. Okay, lots of people on tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm lying.
Speaker 1: It's late.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: People are probably watching step On. That's why I put this on. It's kidding kind of alright, let's do it. This one is what the fuck? Just start on mine, Just start to go ahead, I guess should at the end of it? Is that zidda?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So it's called Expulsions in Black and White, Episode eight, final episode. But fear not, my friends, because Dave and Io are back in the studio two years after this one was made to do an updated version, and I'm sure they're going to talk a lot about the digital death camp, the digital prison, this panoptic kind of surveillance hell that we're all about to witness firsthand. This should be an interesting next couple episodes out of them, and I would be sure to share them if they're available.
Speaker 8: The reason why I test them from Uganda was because of the economy of Uganda. Uganda was going to be bankrupt. That is the reason why I test away.
Speaker 9: You've seen that Jews have been rounded up and run out of mini countries over the course of the years. But when we really look at the kinds of things that they were doing. Even in Nazi Germany, nobody talks about this, sir.
Speaker 1: Thatlist National Socialist Germany. No nazis there. That was a stupid word made up in the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 9: Why did the Germans have so much problem with what the Jews were doing?
Speaker 3: Why were they burning books?
Speaker 2: They just say it. They were burning books.
Speaker 9: It's a bunch of homosexual books, a bunch of pedophile books, a bunch of transsexual books. I'm not saying that's all of the books, but it's a bunch of filth.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at General Grant.
Speaker 1: Jeff, Yeah, we're gonna have a problem there. This guy was a whatever the hell he did with General Order elevet and the fact that it was shot down after the fact, which makes everything about the whole statement here meaningless. This guy was a wicked, evil butcher of American people because due to their based on their geographic location. This guy was an evil, wicked son of a bitch who becomes a president after the fact. That's how they reward evil, wicked sons of bitches. I don't want to hear anything good about Ulyssesis Grant. I don't blur the line by saying something about, oh, well, he wanted to get rid of the Jews that were blah blah blah in the cotton industry. Yeah, well, you know that's great because other Jews came over and took it. Big fucking difference, right, Oh boy, not these ones over here, but the ones that are connected and protected by the freaking banks, they're gonna come in and take over. So who cares? Who cares? What does that any mean?
Speaker 2: General Orders number eleven he gave them twenty. He didn't give them, you know, what let's get all these Jews out. We'll give them two weeks, twenty four hours. That's the kind of threat he perceived them to be. He gave them one day to get the hell out. Hello again, this is Dave Gaharry. This is the eighth and final episode of the Bucking White video series with me and Alekamafi. Click below to you the seven previous episodes. If you haven't seen them yet, please do so before proceeding. They will lay out some important information you should know that puts this series into context. Roman statesman Marcus Tullius Cicero, who lived from one zero six BC to forty three BC, wrote, the Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's called the Saturn cult. It's called the Edenites.
Speaker 2: One knows how numerous this.
Speaker 1: Clique is, and he says, k and ows, but one knows, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: How they stick together, and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers. The Jews are the only people in the world.
Speaker 1: And by the way, never grateful, resentful, hateful. No matter what you give them, there'll be enough, as they you've even sold you, and they will destroy all that which you decide to create, because that's all they can do. That's all a non creative force can do. It can't build anything for itself. It can only want and need. It's the biggest brat on the planet. It is the brat mentality, but it's he's a vamprick, vampiric in nature, needing to suck away the substance and the life force out of everything else around it. So it needs you to be productive. It needs you to be innovative. It needs you to create things. It needs you to learn how to do things so it can absorb it into itself. Take on the framework and the appearance of you, and take credit for all that you've accomplished. Meanwhile, that which is actually producing and creating and establishing and creating civilization gets sucked dry, hollowed out, and collapses onto itself because they've already sucked away all of its substance. And then when that's done, they move on to the next kingdom and the next empire, and the DA and then DA and they go full circle. Hey, I wouldn't be surprised, Just like renewable forestry, that they allow certain areas to prosper without them for a little while, so that eventually they have another place to go to destroy as a hopscotch around the fucking map. Throughout history, who.
Speaker 2: Have been expelled from nearly every country in which they have settled in large numbers. In fact, they have been expelled one hundred and nine times out of virtually every country.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, one hundred and nine countries, one thousand, three hundred, one thousand and thirty eight times. Okay, one hundred and nine separate countries, but multiple times in each country. So the cat came back the very next day. Thought he was a garner, but the cat came back. He just wouldn't stay away, especially when finances and loans were necessary.
Speaker 2: They have ever occupied for the last four thousand years. Just in Europe and Russia alone, they have been banished forty seven times in the last one thousand years. King Edward the First expelled the Jews from England in twelve ninety and later in thirteen zero six France evicted them as well.
Speaker 1: He was like, here's the door talking to the Jews. He's that see. They had's like the fuck that way, get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: In fourteen ninety two, Spain banned all Jews from their country. In fourteen ninety eight, Portugal evicted all Jews as well.
Speaker 1: And in twenty twenty five, America makes the list. Everybody, come on, come on, say it with me. In twenty twenty five, America makes that fucking list. Get rid of the dual citizens and government start there.
Speaker 2: Jews were not even permitted to enter Sweden until seventeen eighty two. Denmark didn't allow any Jews in their country before the seventeenth century, and Norway wouldn't let them in until eighteen.
Speaker 1: Fourteen, which just goes to show that no way fucked up in eighteen fourteen.
Speaker 2: Why expel the Jews? Jews claim they are only a religion, but the reality is.
Speaker 1: Have you seen how brown Norway is getting lately with the large freaking I don't know if it's twenty people wide, forty people wide, that's just the thickness of the line, not the length of the line of these freaking invaders coming into to ultimately change Norway and its people forever. Yeah, who did that? Who incentivized them to go there? Did people in South so Hear and Africa, like all of a sudden all collectively say, hey, you know, Norway and Sweden would be a great places to go rape some bitches. No, no, they got They got financially incentivized to go there by these little demons.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: See this little Sanhedrin fuckers are here. They are those ones.
Speaker 2: They are a race and a peculiar culture.
Speaker 1: Hey look it is well, he looks a little taller in that picture. Do you think he's wearing the high heels in that one.
Speaker 2: Wave?
Speaker 1: Where's his payotes? By the way, every time I say the word payots, I'm talking about these stupid things right here, the Jew, the Jew dreadlocks.
Speaker 2: When Jews enter a country, they possess the cunning ability to climb to the top of any business, especially banking. The trillionaire rock child, do.
Speaker 1: Your dad last one? Hold on? I hope I can get to that picture. We'll let me get to it. Uh, you bitch, God, damn it, it's too far gone now, you know what, I'm gonna just do it. You're gonna have to just let listen to the why are you going Florida? And I'm going back? Hold I just when you wave.
Speaker 2: For a country, they possess the cunning ability to climb to the top of any business, specially banking.
Speaker 1: This guy right here, Henry Silverman, take a picture of super Dave Osborne and put it right next to this motherfucker. They I know that they enbreed, but I'm just saying they look like covering copies of one another.
Speaker 2: The trillionaire Rothchilds are the epitome of money control and power, owning and controlling approximately ninety five percent of the world's banks, including the US Federal Reserve. History shows that once Jews enter a country and refuse to play by the rules or laws and the non Jews gen are Christians witness dishonesty, deceit, murder and fraud occurring, the Gentiles expel them. In seventeen forty four, Maria Teresa, Queen of Austria and arch Duchess of Hungary and Bohemia signed in order expelling all Jews from Moravia and Bohemia. Henceforth no Jew right.
Speaker 1: So they came back as the Moravian and Bohemian Brethren later on because now they look like Christians. Yeah, there's the reason why they become Moranos in cryptocraptos a lot. It's because they have a way. They can continue to operate their enterprise without having to go anywhere. So they'll have some that vacate in some that stay because oh yes, we'll convert, and then other words who saw it coming down the way and converted early. Those are even the more deceptive ones because they're very fluid with their outwardly expression of their sick cult. Right, so the Sabbatians, and then they have what they call the Donma. Right, the Doma were pretending, pretending Islam, but they were Sabatians. And the Donma made up the young Turks, the leadership of the young Turks. So when they said that Islam or Muslims butchered a million Armenian Christians, no they didn't. It was the fucking Jews. Once again, the Saboteans that did that. Then you have the Frankests who got baptized twenty six zeran of them and got baptized in the like the seventeen fifties, mid seventeen fifties into the Catholic Church, and allegedly they were going to be the bridge the gap, to bridge the gap between Jews and Christians. And they're gonna be able to, you know, somehow make they make it a common ground with everybody, so everybody will get along, and you know, they wouldn't be so treacherous and subversive in their cultures. And yeah, how that work out. Now. The funny part about it is the ones that they tried to broker that deal with the frankest were the most uh extreme of all pseudo Jewish freaking sects, because even though they outwardly for pr purposes of course, so that they get this is this is all manipulation to get the the attention of the church in the first place, is they would publicly burn the talmud and call themselves the anti Talmudists. The only thing that they're anti Talmudic about was their declaration that it was the Messianic age, so therefore Talmudic or rabbinical law was no longer valid. But everything about the talmudiks sick twisted practices they did. They even found those two restrictive, but they still practiced them. So blood drinking, child rape and murder, eating of human flesh, passing around your children and you know, passing around your wives atle sex with dudes, all this stuff, the ritual drug magic, all this, all this ship that was all Frankists. You weren't a Frankest if you were not buggering up in your own children and not committing incest. Doesn't that kind of sound like the rothschilds? Yeah a little bit. Does that kind of sound like Ashi Nazi Jews? A little bit? You know Isaac ben Luria Ashkenazi, the guy who wrote the Well, He wrote his thoughts which was converted or changed after his death by something or other into what they then called the Lurian Kabbala. But it was a collection of his thoughts that became the Ulirium Kabbala. And that's what fuels what is modern day called Zionism. And people are like, oh, the Frankists aren't important, they were just you just want a pigeonhole and say it was just a Francis is not all the Jews? No, I never said that. You said that. You said that so you don't have to talk about the Francist. You said that because even though you're bitching about the Jews and bitching about the Zionists, you don't ever actually want to come out with what the hell of Zionist actually is because if I, if you understand what a Francist is, you know what the Zionists are doing behind closed doors, and then you exploits yourself for being the control doop that you are. Mister Anna Green, mister Stu Peters, mister maybe even Mexican. I don't know about that one, but uh, there's a lot of weirdness going on there. I got a whole walk and talk about that. We'll talk about that soon.
Speaker 2: No matter under what name, we'll be allowed to remain here without written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money lending, and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently, they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible. France expelled all Jews from within its borders and its colonies in thirteen ninety four until the French Revolution in seventeen eighty nine. In seventeen twenty four, King Louis the fifteenth ordered his administration in Louisiana to adopt the Code Noir, which demanded French officers to chase from our islands all the Jews who established residence there.
Speaker 1: We need a code Noir code. What do they call it? Code red? We need a code red, code Noir.
Speaker 2: Once Spain acquired Louisian in seventeen sixty nine, the newly appointed colonial governor enforced the code and immediately deported Jews from New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I don't like how he's caressing that globe, those two fingers in the middle, and that crack. And I'm very suggestive.
Speaker 2: Because they are undesirables.
Speaker 1: Or he's saying, here's the earth, here's my finger. This is where we are. Motherfuckers. You go that way, just get away from us. They are undesirals on account of the nature of their business and of their religion. They profess right because no one likes child rape and murder. Accept them, and nobody would appreciate that in their culture or in their society.
Speaker 2: Accept them on account of the nature of their business and of the religion they profess. During the so called Civil War in the United States, General Ulysses S. Grant, while stationed in Mississippi, saw how Jews were running an illicit train of southern cotton. He became so disgusted with their shady dealings that in eighteen sixty two he issued general Orders number eleven, expelling all Jews from his military district. The Jews as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department and also Department orders, are hereby expelled from the Department within twenty four hours from receipt of this order. Again, why expel the Jews, because anyone in the business world knows honest Christians cannot compete with clever, ruthless Jews, who look down upon non Jews as goy or goyam, which means beast, cattle or subhuman. According to their holy book, the Talmud.
Speaker 1: The scribble book with a bunch of scribbleies, it is.
Speaker 2: Lawful to lie and cheat a non Jew. Their code of beliefs teaches non Jews or to serve the Jews and to be ruled over. In fact, they even teach that it is lawful to murder a non Jew since they are subhuman. Obviously, this is why they have been persecuted and kicked out of nearly every country for thousands of years.
Speaker 1: That's a nice arm pad he's got there.
Speaker 2: Their religion and belief system teaches them there is no sin against persecuting gentiles. Could you imagine what would happen if the Bible taught Christians to cheat and lie to non Christians. After studying the Talmud, one understands the reason Jews have been persecuted and expelled from so.
Speaker 1: Many Yeah, that's it. Here's another point to make. There. How many other religions do you know, spend all this time telling you how to treat or how to look upon others. They're usually teaching their devotees how to be, how to behave, and how to bring themselves to a certain state of perfection inner and outer so as to receive all the whatevers of their God or whatever right so that they can be open to the experience. So it's it's it's self work. Usually it's not, okay, let's just assume that we're already perfect, so we have time to sit around and fucking judge everybody else, and you know how we treat the fucking mongrels like. That's not usually part of a religious book, but it is there. And then then, by by proxy, i guess, or by default gets put into everything in the Abrahamic Death cul trio. But it's just interesting. It's like you don't see, you know. Buddhism is a series of things to get you to a certain state of you know, nirvana or And I'm not saying that this is perfect or that anything about Buddhism is good or anything I would appreciate anyway, because a lot of it still kind of points to the moon colt and the serpent cold of the same Eden nights we've been talking about almost outwardly expressing so by Buddha himself, Siddhartha Goma. But you don't, You don't really see that. It's not like you don't you don't going to that place to learn about Well, let me try to find the true nature of my purpose, God and spirituality. And instead you hear about how you should be disgusted by other people and how it's okay to treat them like shit. Well, what part of them may what part of the experience am I supposed to, like pay more attention to me getting to a certain place where I am, you know, more enlightened, or am I just supposed to by on day one start treating other people like shit because I'm affiliated into a group that's more like a cult, is it not?
Speaker 2: Many countries it is because.
Speaker 1: The focus is in the wrong spot, is my point, And the law of the stranger is definitely a very real thing. Even the Ten Commandments weren't meant for anybody outside of the Jews. And Moses wasn't even a real dude. He was compositive a bunch of people that they stole from our ancestors when they were in Alexandria, made up a fucking fake character, and they didn't have that history. They never did anything. Remember three thousand years prior to that, they were fucking killing children and terrorizing people and car Smish when our people found him and disbanded them. For a while, they didn't do things. They didn't innovate. They sucked off of the life force of others all throughout history.
Speaker 2: They do not live by the same rules as most humans, especially gullible love your neighbor as yourself Christians, who are taught in the Bible to turn the other.
Speaker 1: Cheek right conveniently right. And gee, I wonder how many Jews are in the hands are in there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Every single character in it right allegedly start off as Jews, but now they're not right because they changed your entire nature and makeup right. Their vapid highlich lives somehow became spiritualized. I don't think that was possible. I think this whole thing's a ruse to make you the consummate victim of their of their treachery, and this sacrificial class for their wars that benefit them. I mean, they even have a guy on a cross to remind you that you're you've neglected to be part of the sacrificial class. Of all the symbols, they said, you know, the guys's lived thirty three years or so, let's depict the worst day of his life and put that on a charm.
Speaker 2: And love your enemies, Bless them that curse you, do good unto them that hate you, and pray for them. Jews bring their own persecution upon themselves by following the teachings of the Talmud and persecuting non Jews in how they live.
Speaker 10: You have to force behaviors, and at Blackrock we are forcing behaviors. Fifty of the incoming class or women. We added four more points in terms of.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is and because I know what these people are about, right, they're mati archical, but they have mostly a disgust and disdain for females unless they're sorceresses. In their little cult, right, you have to have some sort of status in order to be seen at all when you hire different women into Blackrock. What you're saying is we didn't really need anybody to do anything, but we wanted to make a statement. So they can all sit in a cranner and drink coffee together, and we'll pretend that they're doing something here.
Speaker 10: Diverse employment this year, and it will if you know, what we're doing internally is if you don't achieve these levels of impact, your compensation could be impacted.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're doing the.
Speaker 10: Same, and so it's just you have to force behaviors. And if you don't force behaviors, whether it's gender or race or just any way you want to say, the composition of your team, you're going to be impacted.
Speaker 2: Now let's hear from Io as he provides an analysis of how the same behavior Jews participated in over the centuries is afflicting America and the world today.
Speaker 9: I think it's time for or everybody who's serious about survival to really look at the history and put it into a modern context. We've seen that Jews have been rounded up and run out of many countries over the course of the years.
Speaker 1: Apparently not enough yet.
Speaker 9: But when we really look at the kinds of things that they were doing, even in Nazi Germany, nobody talks about.
Speaker 1: That's what they call the high five. Remember that's d That's what we're gonna say from No. One, high five? All right, high fives about this.
Speaker 9: Why did the Germans have so much problem with what the Jews were doing?
Speaker 3: Why were they burning books? They just say they were burning books.
Speaker 9: There's a bunch of homosexual books, a bunch of pedophile books, a bunch of transsexual books. I'm not saying that's all of the books, but there's a bunch of filth about.
Speaker 1: And a lot of the other books were straight up propaganda, subversive shit, talking about destruction of government, all these types of things that were repulsive to the culture and the traditions of Germany because they wanted to terror format and to a Bolshevik state.
Speaker 9: A bunch of family deconstruction literature that was perverse and very similar to what we see today.
Speaker 11: Jewish owned publishing houses like Benjamin Harts, Leon Husch and Jacob Staalin Company, we're distributing books that openly undermined Western traditional values. Leading the film and theater businesses were Jews such as Joseph van Stortenberg, berthol Brecht, Eric Palmer, and a host of other Jews. Research into sexuality was led by Jewish sexologists Ivan Bloch and Mangus huge Field. The transgender community encouraged primitive sex operations because men and women no longer felt comfortable in their natural rules. With prostitution, drugs, pedophilia, homosexuality.
Speaker 1: They were convinced that they didn't feel comfortable in their natural roles. That's what it should be phrased as. Because they were convinced into that because the psychological mind fuckery was being worked on them through the culture, through the media, through the encouragement of a certain and reward. It's a it's a you know what they call it, a reward system. When you get the proper response out of somebody, reward that behavior. That's why there can't be repercussions for certain crimes, because you want to reward the poor behavior that you want to see more of. That's why pedophiles and child harmers get out easy. Often their judges are part of the you know the same type of perversion in the in the in the in the dark, or in the quiet. You find out later that they're involved in that type of ship too, and they want more of that. They want that to become the forced upon not so much normal, but the uh under understood, not as not as shocking, so that it becomes desensitized and blends into the the overall background of what's acceptable and what isn't. That's that's how they do that is by constantly making these travesties of justice occur. The people give up. People better not give up on that on that front. They better not give up on that front. Rape, child harm, child murder, child theft, any of that. So there's there's no budge on that. If they're trying to make that okay by giving lenient anything, or if you're a specific race, or if you're a foreigner and you're allowed to They said this to somebody, they didn't want to infringe upon a fucking illegal rights to bear arms, because they're messing around with the with the you know, the idea of once you're here, you get all the privileges type of mentality, regardless of how you got here, you invaded, you get all the rights that are allotted to everyone else. They'll have they have no problem abusing somebody who's just walking around on public sidewalks with their with their firearm, who are living in the country. But god forbid the guy with the criminal record, who doesn't even belong here legally, you don't want to infringe upon his rights to be armed, who's already been a violent criminal in the past, who by our definition, if he was convicted here of a felony, wouldn't be allowed to have it. And I don't think violent felons. I think if you've been a felon in a corrupt system, I think you really have to consider that maybe a lot of peop people were made into felons for the simple fact that somebody was trying to strip away their right to defend themselves, and maybe reconsider whether or not that is a permanent thing, should be a permanent thing, because I think a lot of times people get accused of things that they didn't do, and the process only goes so far, but or it goes for a long disiness, Hello heard something, But the end result is you don't get to have the means to defend yourself or your family ever again, or your business if you're a business owner, if you're bringing a deposit to a bank. You want to be able to protect yourself from being jumped. You won't be able to. You'll go to jail for having it on you. Ten years my minimum. What kind of fucking system is that?
Speaker 11: Adultry, sadism, masochism, decadent art and even bestiality rampant. Germany was an unsafe place of the traditional German family. The conservative Germans looked at Berlin with disdain, destroying what was left of the national spirit. Criminal gangs lived from prostitution, drug trafficking, illegal gambling, pornography, robbery and burglary. The police were underpaid, corrupt, and felt totally powerless because of the constitutional limitations of police authority. The first homosexual and transsexual propaganda theater place were made in Berlin in the nineteen twenties. The first adultery theater plays were made by Jewish authors.
Speaker 1: It was a city that was filled with lesbian life.
Speaker 12: There was the idea that everywhere you went you didn't have to hide what you were.
Speaker 11: Pedophilia was normalized under each girls managed to make a lucrative living in Berlin as prostitutes. Little girls were freely available and could be ordered by telephone. And delivered like takeaway meals to clients.
Speaker 3: I've seen book Gender Queer. I want to burn that book. I want to burn.
Speaker 9: It is LGBT flag because what I know that nobody talks about what is the LGBT is somebody that was sexually abused as a child. And now it's confused, and now the Jews use their media and their recruitment process to pull them into the life of death, a walking dead person that never gets the full experience of manhood and the balance with a woman, a woman who never gets the full experience unless they recover of being with a man in that balance. And a Jew does this on purpose, and people get to the point where what is life If there's no life if a man can't be with a woman to produce a child. Now they're creating technology where they're talking about they put two male mice together and produce a mouse.
Speaker 3: It's not a matter of can you do that? We don't want that.
Speaker 9: Some of us enjoy what a man and a woman does together to produce children. Some of us enjoy even without that, just a man with a woman. Some of us actually like that. But the Jew is different, and it's very much what you said, one of the previous programs, you said, a guy said, look, what you want will never satisfy us, and we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Take your world and make it our world.
Speaker 9: And from a Christian perspective, I can understand white people saying, you know, they're doing this to Christians, But I'm an African.
Speaker 3: Everything I believe in they turned it upside down.
Speaker 9: And when I look at it, there's almost never a point where I can't find a Jew participating in the process. At this point, usually it's the Jew that sponsoring it. Right now, in Uganda, they're saying, well, we don't want almost take you as men and women it works. And they're saying, well, we're gonna take away all of the funds that the US has given you. What so you're gonna to use And this is the Secretary of State, so that means military.
Speaker 3: That means war. We're gonna wage war against you.
Speaker 9: Unless you become a Sodomite, unless you take our way, our Jewish way.
Speaker 3: So what do you do when that happens.
Speaker 8: I test them from you Ganda because of the economy of Uganda, Uganda was going to be bankraft. That is the reason why I test.
Speaker 9: At some point and now it's no longer there's no boundaries. The world is much smaller now. We have trains, planes and automobiles. We can get places very quickly. Now there's technology that I can talk to a person and big up before right now talking to mine on the far corners of the earth.
Speaker 3: It's a smaller world now.
Speaker 9: And they have access to every corner of it, and they're trying to force the entire world to accept that. And quite frankly, they have the technology to kill us in multiple ways. We used to be concerned about a bomb. They've already injected many of us with a bomb. We've never considered a death where your genome is shifted and changed and you're a new being. We don't even have a way to contextualize that. We're dealing with a threat that's more deadly than anything that we've.
Speaker 3: Ever talked about, we've written.
Speaker 9: About, perhaps we've ever imagined. We got a psychopathic group with economic and political power that they're leveraging to military power, that's seeking to do that's doing the things that they've done over and over in other places and been put out.
Speaker 3: Here's the difference. They were never this close to finishing.
Speaker 9: See, we see them doing this behavior, but it's like, oh, they're just nasty, they're just vile.
Speaker 3: No, they have an end place they're going.
Speaker 9: Now that we have them articulating it for us, we know what the end result is, our extermination and our enslavement for those of us that are still here physically.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. I can't wait to see what they come up with in the next series, because sure years, so much has already happened. The technology, the technocracy, this AI evolution bullshit. I know AI has been talked about for a long time, but and I know it's also been hyped up. I mean, we don't know what the military can do, and the military has only been built up because it's the way Vey is building their own infrastructure, in their own their own industry, right, they're creating their own defenses because what what ultimately? Ultimately who benefits from our military industrial complex. But as far as the UH, the enforcement of the of the and and the use of all these expensive gadgets, it's usually Israel or we destroy country on being. We call it on behalf of Israel, but it's really on behalf of the international banking cult, which Israel is very connect did and representative of So it's another way of perceiving the same thing, but it's not necessarily just for Israel and the broader scope. And why is this guy's ankles showing? What the fuck is this? Maybe else is tied up? So this douchebag. Yeah, look, I'm gonna be fine. I'm gonna be find I'll be fine. I'll be fine. What's up with the ankles exposed? They're big, guy. You don't know how to put it together, right, dear, Your bunny suit's all jacked up, bro.
Speaker 9: And the question we have to ask ourselves do we want that? And if the answer is the obvious answer it should be no, then it means the talking is great because we don't understand it. If you don't talk about it to understand what we're facing, you really can't do anything.
Speaker 3: But once we talk about it, talk is not gonna fix this.
Speaker 13: Men, and quite for.
Speaker 3: Just due to the way the world is shaped right now, even women.
Speaker 1: He says that, like, yeah, I guess even the women have to be part of this. Uh yeah, right, fine, fine, damn women, this kind that's what it sounds.
Speaker 9: Like in their current context, not physically being here because they're changing all the rules now. But being here, I'm an African, I have my own more rais, my own culture, my own values. Black man, black woman, black child.
Speaker 3: I don't pretend to speak for somebody white. But I think if I said, you believe white man, white woman, white child, white family.
Speaker 9: I think we agree on that. I think and if we agree on that, and we're going to make sure that that continues to exist, we got to get past the talking.
Speaker 3: The only and I've looked, I've.
Speaker 9: Flipped this thing a million times, every different angle I could look at it, look at it and switch it and turn it over to say, what can we do? It boils down to something real simple. First, you got to identify a problem. The Jew's all the problem. Then you got to make the consorted effort to go.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem I have with that problem is that every time they splice in and I'm this isn't just them, this is across the board. Every time the word jew is stay stay said, and through this editing that happens in all types of videos all the time, not just this episode in this series, but every place across social media and beyond documentaries. When they say jew and then they flash a picture of the Rabbinical Hassi type, the Orthodox jerk offs, the Rabbinical Talmudic types with their stupid peyo which their little jew dreadlocks. That's not who. That's not who you are looking behind your back for in the middle of the night. That's not the ones that are captains of industry. They're the bitches and complainers. Okay, they are the ones going around killing children. Yeah, absolutely, But that was not the ones I'm concerned with. I'm concerned with the ones that are militarized masad idf that are working in concert with the CIA and the FBI here training your police to harass and destroy your country from within. I'm concerned with the ones that are running the medical industry that is murdering your children, and the lobbying that goes on to put these deadly injections into your school's shot schedule for you to go to their indoctrination camps that they call school. I'm talking about the ones that actually made the state come online as a federalized entity to teach your children and have a rule structure as to how long they are supposed to be indoctrinated into the mind control of the state. That's what I have a problem with. I have a problem with the ones that are in charge of the banking conglomerate. They are not jumping around saying Hava naguila. They're not spinning fucking drado's, they're not dancing on tables. These people are fucking actively murdering, sure, public rituals, not so much secret ones for sure. And all these other people that aren't Jews in the elite category, the ones that they've brought up through their you know, because they have to have the gooy out in front. Sometimes they can't be too exposed for what they were, at least in the past. But there's an awful lot of you know, artists out there. Not all of the singers, not all of the actors, not all of the directors are Jews, not all of the media, not all the news anchors, not all our Jews. They have to have variety, but that doesn't mean they don't still control them. Those people who control that part of it. Not the ones that you know are obviously in costume and are pretty gross. They don't bathe a lot, they don't look like they they're unkempt. They look like Bolsheviks. In Penguin outfits. Those ones are surface level. They're also surface as far as perception, and you know your ability to comprehend a deeper labor of them. That's not what I've that's not what you should be perceiving. When you think Jews, there's a bunch of old a bunch of old men, dirty old men, sure, wickedly vile old men in the sense that they want your death. Absolutely, one hundred percent true, all true. But a lot of them are geeky, little freakin' twerps. They're not the idea of soldiers. They're not this macade. They're not the ones that are actively working for your demise while you sleep. Now, they're going to benefit from it, they'll support it, they'll rab rab rah for it. But they're the ones that bitch for things. Okay, the ones that show up the Chabad, that show up in the White House all the time. I would, I would hesitate to call them the power structure. They're the pr they're the the the image that they want the public to identify with. When you think Jew and it doesn't look all that intimidating. It looks like a bunch of old, creepy men. Most of them wearing glasses, most of them with weird fucking hair cuts, all wearing top hats and looking like goddamn penguins. That's not very intimidating to a lot of people, And a lot of people will tell you, oh, yeah, it's the Jews, sure. But what they don't understand, and with this imagery doesn't help to show, is that that is that's a surface level exploit of what they truly are. And they do all the same things. Yeah, but the ones that are clean cut, the Larry Finx of the world, the black Rocks of the world, they don't look like that. They blend the ones that are captains of industry that are billionaires. You know, they didn't They're not exactly brilliant, but they knew what to do. First. Some of this high minded family of incest has to get involved and dominate finance. From there, every one of their people can get into a high level because they can't fail, because they'll just get more money if they do screw up. You can make somebody the captain of industry if they can put everybody else in that industry out of business simply by under cutting them. And then once they've cornered the market. They raise their prices, but it's not about that. It's about the control because the money it's something they print anyway, so it doesn't really mean anything. It's all about the management of you know, pushing people along, pushing people to buy with their will, which is simple similar to magic, right, imposing your will. So that's just I have an issue with when the somebody is always like, picture a bunch of these always yeah, okay, sure whatever, that's that's the whatever, shabad, the orthoxsidic whatever. Yeah, that's that's a thing to tell them what to rabbinical motherfuckers. Yeah, sure, but those ones aren't the captains of industry. Those ones aren't the ones in masad gear or idf gear. They're not the ones blowing up little babies, you know what I mean. They're the ones that are probably drinking the blood from those blowing up babies. Sure, but they don't really get their hands. They don't really do a whole lot. If you wiped out the shavad, I'm pretty sure, aside from the tunnels being a little vacant in everyone in these cities and maybe children not being disappeared as often. Yeah, I don't think you'd really get rid of the overarching imbalance of power from this two percent of the population represented in government and corporate in corporate activities. I don't think that it would change it at all. Now, do all these people who do own all these industries answer to that Sanhedrin dirty little man cult? Maybe maybe they do. I think we've seen some examples of that, like with the movie directors going all around and getting their stupid hundred dollar bills from the freaking rabbis. Yeah, I think maybe the Sanhedron does that. The Cahol and the Sanhedrin, these old men, which is funny because it's still a matriarchical cult. That's why they have a lilith. But I don't think they really run things, you know what I mean, Like they might. They might be. People might answer to them, but it's up to them to figure out how they serve the Jewish cause best. So I think they go above and beyond because they figure out or they manipulate others and and and use their their their work force, their their their efforts to build something that can be used to benefit their little cult of you know what I mean. But I don't think that I don't think that these shabbad types are capable of doing the things that their other more capable billionaire style people do. So I think they actually exceed in that level. Even if they answer to them, I still think that they exceed in the importance of their or their or their how dangerous they are to the rest of us, the corporate giants, I'd be more concerned with the ones that are pressing triggers and you know, training the adels of the world, all this espionage shit. The ones that will put a bullet in your head. Those ones I'd be more concerned with, face.
Speaker 9: To face and touch the problem and deal with it adequately such that that problem does not become the end of you, which would be your final problem.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that, right, Cicero b C. He's talking about the Jews like that. That's not I mean, that is not made up. That's real. All of these countries, the edicts, I mean some of it relatively recently, right, the Code Noir, the Black Code. They didn't want Jews in there. Let's take a look at General Grant General Orders number eleven. He gave them twenty he didn't give them. You know what, Let's get all these Jews out. We'll give them two weeks twenty four hours. That's the kind of threat he perceived them to be. He gave them one day to get the hell out. We're not making this stuff up. This is real. This really happened in history. There's a reason Cicero said that before the birth of Christ. There's a reason Ulysses s. Grant issued an order expelling them.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why Adam Thor got rid of the matriarchal Saturn Wolf or serpent wolf cult also known as a saturn cult in Karcemish murdering having to murder Woden, which isn't odin balder who is? Leave that alone from now? And Elle who is who was the uh the archetype or let's just say she was the inspiration for Tiamat and Lilith. She was the sorceress. She was the leader of the cult. So behind somewhere these doors, I'm telling you, eventually you'll find one. They'll be very much like a oh, I don't know, like a lilth and in that in that respect, but more like a look at a Donna type. Right, there's gonna be something like that hidden away somewhere that even these old, crusty old men. Well the other heads too, in a Hillary Clinton type of character, all fucking jack out of her mind, ripping faces off babies four hours.
Speaker 2: He wasn't able to do it because he was overridden, as you know is in your book. But the point is is that if we look at this just like that. Okay, somebody wants to study Jewish expulsions, of course the Jew will tell you. And when I say the Jew, I don't mean every Jew, of course, I mean Organized International Jewelry. They speak for all Jews. Some Jews don't like that. Most Jews don't mind, because you don't hear too many Jews stepping up and complaining. Right, they don't want to betray the tribe. Right, If we just look at the actual countries and individuals, what they've done to get rid of the jew expel it. They're calling them pests, parasites, leeches, you know whatever they're calling them. If somebody wants.
Speaker 1: To vampires and would and quite literally behave as them draining the blood of children, using it in ritual, Okay, so let me show you this. Somebody said something about this the other day, like can you can you please consider uh well, that thought, what do you call a platform other than Rumble because it keeps on freezing on me? And to which I said, that's not a Rumble thing. Now, there are times when Rumble might be down in your area when you're doing a replay, but they're talking about the live stream and let me show you something. Okay, So that's quality auto is what it's said. That's how it's usually set. You guys can probably see the screen. I'm assuming yes you can, Yes you can, So let me just show you how to walk yourself through this, okay, right now it might just let's see quality here. So I'm at tenadp right, but I'm at nine point four megadvice per second, which might be a little bit rough for your phone or your internet speed on your house. The other thing that's going to cause issues for you most certainly if it's not up to par with your internet connection is the fact that I'm I'm shooting in sixty frames per second not thirty. Okay, So you can scale it down by selecting one of these other options, and then it shouldn't do that anymore. But I optimize it because my computer is I built. You know, you guys helped fund the building of that computer. Plus I have the fiber optics here, so I'm getting one or one point one gigs up and down, so I'm able to do gaming and stuff like that at freaking fourteen forty or four k if I wanted to at sixty frames per second, So a lot of times that I'll screw people up who are trying to watch it, So I try to scale that down because then nobody can watch it because they don't understand how to do it here. And plus plus, if you're gonna go if you're gonna tilt it out like that like I did with the gaming once for bro Cyphilopagus, you really don't want to watch it in a lower frame rate or a lower resolution because the whole point was to eliminate the pixelation. That's why I do it at a higher level. So this is at nine ten eighty sixty frames per second, and I think the phrames per second not being thirty screws people service up a little bit. So that's my public service announcement on that. If you have issues, that's probably why, all right, But by the way, there's that thing you just do your little right and then you hit boop or whatever. You hit whatever you oh by it, so so you hit sluck and you got you know, and then you boop like that. It's really awesome. Everybody should do it. All the cool kids are doing it, and then there's always this one. All right, subscribe and get a cool sub badge. Be a talk of the town.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Back to what we were doing.
Speaker 2: Just study this and say you know what, I want to study the history of Jewish expulsions. And they go, like we did, all the way back to Cicero and all through time has just historical fact without any emotion, and they look at what happened. Then they have to ask themselves why, as we said earlier, why expel the Jews? Is it just as organized Jewry would say, Oh, it's anti Semitism, which is nonsense. Oh, it's because people need a scapegoat, right.
Speaker 1: It's because of religious intolerance. Well that's funny because it's actually ridiculous to say that, but it's actually not because most people's religions don't give them carte blanche to murdered children. So when you do actually exercise that religious right of yours, then yeah, it does kind of upset everybody else's children. Whose children you're using to do that too. So in essence, yeah, it is your religion, but it's not really because you practice a different religion that you're being persecuted, like you constantly say, and that's anti semitic to do that. You're an inferior but an inferior religion. And okay, well until you are the majority of the world behaving that way, and even if your were do they'll still be wrong. But why don't you stop telling everybody else that they're doing everything wrong? Shut your mouth, keep to yourself, and just do your thing without stirring up bullshit. But because they can't, they can't, They simply can't. They have to exert their superiority in a constant manner. They have to impose themselves upon others. Otherwise they simply don't exist. They don't have a reflection, you know what I mean, Like they need to impose themselves upon you, otherwise they don't exist. That's just their way. It's sad, it's kind of pathetic, it's at a little very irritating, and it's very destructive. But unless they're unless they're violating someone else, they simply don't have a presence. They can't be quiet. They can't still, they can't. They have to constantly be working on something else. Otherwise they don't really have a presence at all. That should show you that it's a demonic force behind them.
Speaker 2: No, oh, it's because No, it's because of what we're talking about, their belief system, their talmud, their nature. So we're not making this up, we are not. This is history. This is written history, some of it recent. Of course, the Civil War isn't recent. Let's say one hundred and fifty years ago. However, one hundred and fifty years ago is not a long time, right. I mean, I'm sixty two, soon to be sixty three. That's basically, you know, my life and my life before it. It's not very long that a United States General issued orders to throw these people out because of their behavior. So, even though it sounds somewhat unbelievable, it was done before, and it could be and again here right, and it could be done again in today's day.
Speaker 1: Expulsion twenty twenty five. That should be the new t shirts, the new hats. Nevermind presidents, nevermind this president twenty twenty six or twenty twenty eight. Who cares about that? That nonsense Expulsion twenty twenty five day and age.
Speaker 2: With the brainwashing that the media has successfully done, it would be very difficult because I know, I talk to people and you know when you mentioned something about a Jew, even telling it like a Jewish joke.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, good. But I mean, of course, obviously there's no way this would actually be a thing, because first of all, nobody would understand. Oh well, I mean they have to at least control the bank still, right, No, because the whole problem will happen all over again. You can't just oh but I mean starting somewhere showing that you're going to be fed up to a point where enough is enough, instead of condemning the world to anti Semitism laws that usher and Noah Hyde laws at usher and mass murder and starvation and death and death squads that's about to come around as soon as they get their data centers up and the Kildred in place, instead of letting that happen. Yeah, it'd be cool if the Duley's got out of government. Yeah, it'd be cool if you know, maybe they didn't have so much influence in the tyrannical despotic democracy, which actually is a forerunner of communism that informs our schools and tells them what to do and what to impose upon our children, and the vaccine schedule to go along with it. Maybe we could do without that. Maybe we could do without the constant daily interference and the imposition they impose upon us, or the imposition of these wicked, self destructive or destructive acts that people have come to just accept as being well, that's just the science, and that's just healthcare, or that's just progress. C RG we have. We're all a bunch of scumbags. Must be, must be. We're a bunch of scumbags that created civilization. We're a bunch of douchebags. We suck. Yeah, sure thing, because the people who never created anything are telling us that they just came along and destroyed everything that we built. They were they were loosing the screws on the other end as we were tighten them right, great thing, wonderful, they're they're the they're the good guys. Sure thing.
Speaker 2: Which I was somewhere a couple of weeks ago, and it was a bunch of guys and they were, you know, we were just somehow, we were telling jokes like guys used to do, right, and so there was a you know, a joke about an Italian about a black, about a pollock, you know. And I said the jew joke, right, which was not Dave, was what's the difference between a Jew and a canoe? What's the difference? And I said it like Johnny Carson, you know, like the Great Carnate sometimes canoes tip. I mean, it's just a stupid joke. But one of the guys I didn't notice. The other one was one of the guys like cringe, Like you know, you're saying something about Jews because the media has had the Look look at what they did to Kanye, right, they destroyed.
Speaker 3: And I have to say this because I'm sitting here.
Speaker 9: The irony of it is the basic context of an idea that we call racism, that whole concept. We never talk about this, but ninety a d at the Council of Jamnia is where the Jews made up the Hemitic myth right, which is the lie that's made up by Jews about black people that ultimately was the justification for the slave trade that goes into what we call racism today. Here they are the creators of the idea of judging peapple based on their skin complexion and their racial makeup, and then you can't say anything about them and they're not even necessarily a race themselves.
Speaker 3: They're whatever they are. It's just irony.
Speaker 2: Well that's you know, they're they're well known for projecting, you know, what they are all about on other people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, of course, well said ayo, well e fing said my friends.
Speaker 2: So they they, of course, you know, hold Africans in very low regard. I mean, this is something that happens today.
Speaker 9: I think we beat you guys out because see, you guys only get to be a goyam, so you're just go see we get to with goam and with Farsis.
Speaker 14: I mean, if you looked around on our cultural landscape and you try to find two groups that have different values, that that that that venerate different things, that worship at different altars, it is hard to find two groups as different as Blocks and Jews.
Speaker 2: I mean Jews cherish.
Speaker 14: Education that they are obsessed with it. Blocks, on the other hand, you know, destroy it. Jews do not are not into crime. Maybe with economic crimes occasionally, why.
Speaker 1: Not, Okay, great, because it's not a crime if it's ordained by their They're sick of cult. This guy probably has raped ane children. But you know that's not crime. He's talking about low crime, right, not despicable, evil, horrific crime. Then nobody could ever comprehend even contemplating really, let alone doing. That's what those guys are into. He's talking about going around shooting to people and getting caught for no good reason. That's crime. That's crime to those guys. There was there was no big payoff involved. That's stupid crime according to them.
Speaker 14: But the types of things that black specialize in, buggings, assaults, rapes, and things like that are certainly not not a not a Jewish pedilection. This is something that Jews seldom, if ever talk about except when they are among themselves.
Speaker 2: When black.
Speaker 14: When when Jews get together in a safe environment and they begin to talk about blacks, if they really are forthright and honest, they will use the term schartz. This is the term that today is extremely politically incorrect, needless to say, but it is still being used. It is not died out. In fact, it's almost a badge of one's commitment to the cause among Jews to use this term. And when I go through here, I and explain to you what Jews really mean when they talk about Schartze, it is not the same thing as nigger. In fact, if a bunch of elderly Jews were sitting around as is there want to discuss the Schwarza. By the way, when I was growing up, this was a great topic of enormous fascination and concern among my parents and grandparents that could talk about it forever. But if you had inserted the word nigger as to receive some kind of lexiconic variety, people would be genuinely offended. I mean, it is not a slur term. It is not a derogatory term. In fact, sometimes there may be even a degree of affection in it, you know, like, ah, you know I heard I heard missus Schwartz got a new Schwartza.
Speaker 2: Ah how nice? How nice? Okay?
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 1: The second thing is is that when you I heard that Missus Schwartz got a new Schwartza, like picked up at the grocery store, bought at an auction, Like, what the fuck is he saying?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: They got a new they got a new necro boy? The fuck is he saying there? And then what context? And in what era did that? What did he say that?
Speaker 11: In?
Speaker 1: Oh, I heard that, missus.
Speaker 2: What what what?
Speaker 14: Who's the term schwarze? It always always implies cognitive interiority. Uh, the mental picture of of of a stupid black and embedded in the term schwarza is true even for pro civil rights Jews. I've had many discussions with liberals Jewish liberals on this point.
Speaker 1: And let me just go ahead and go through this again, Hey Jack Frost. Yeah, No, First of all, the secondary source audio is the source of this video. That's its problem, not mine. I can turn things up as a certain amount, but my the reason why my audio is going to be better on my MIC is because I have full control of that. As far as trying to make it all even then, the fuck up to the est broadcast when something that I'm playing is super loud, so it's it's set with a higher game than it was on the other ones. I set that for the series. I went into this, we went through this whole process together. It was a lot worse before, it's a lot better now. So use a baseboot center on your phone if you're if you're using your phone to listen to this. But as far as the yeah bradyon, I didn't even I should have known this because the only the only the only upload at five, so they reduced your videos and press them before you even get up there. So most people are already shooting a lot better. You know, they're the recording at a higher frame resolution or whatever higher resolution.
Speaker 11: That.
Speaker 1: As far as pixelation, I was referring to gaming. So when I do the gaming, the pixelation that I'm referring to is high speed graphics. So when I play those, I have it set super high because I don't want the pixelation. I want people who are watching gaming, who are in it for the gaming stuff, to be able to see the tech in game without a bunch of blurry bullshit that occurs because everything moves so fast and it's really intricate. It's really cool when you get it nice and crisp. You know, it looks really good. But as far as the yeah, the frame rate. When I went back and watched the videos when I was broadcasting to bread Yann and wasting my time setting back up to do it, I was set too high for the frame rates. The frame rates make everything on rumble and YouTube look a lot nicer when you're watching the playback, it doesn't look all crackly and shitty. And even if you're watching it ANALOA resolution, because the frame rates a little higher, it makes things look nicer. But writing down can't handle it. So there were there were sections like the audio was choppy because of it, because it was losing frames the whole time. Yeah, no, it's okay, man, you're good. I would It's a good thing to discuss. It's a good thing to, uh, to bring up, because these are the things that you most people don't recognize. Like when you're there's a lot of things to do to do a broadcast, especially if you're gonna be a complicated one. You're not just doing a monologue. There's a lot of things to consider, and then you have different sources that you have to try to bring in and make them pop, you know, make them not fade off in a distance. And it's hired, especially when it's an audio issue coming off of this particular odyssey that it's that it's on right now. Like if I'm listening to on my phone, it's not a big deal because base boost, you know, and I can hear it loud and I put it in apleetooth speaker, I'm good. But if I'm listen to it here I can still hear it just fine, but I have the thing on my head, you know, and I can tell I know that there's still a difference, but it's definitely not as bad as the first broadcast every day where I had to adjust it. Everybody said it was good that they lied. Wasn't that good? When I heard the playback?
Speaker 14: And you know, after about fifteen minutes, you can begin to get down too serious things. And I said to him, tell me, you know, you really think this is going to help. You know, all these laws, all these firmative action policies and things like that, and you said, look at their schwartz that what are we going to do? You know, and we have to do something for them. They can't do it on their own.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It is what they fail to recognize, and he's not even being sincere here, is that they're utilizing and using the different ethnicities to push their own agenda. They want to break down the social and familial means, family structure, bonds of this society, of this culture that is America, and they do so. It's a multi pronged attack. But you stream about the rights here, you stream about rights here. Everybody then gets preferential treatment and not equality, and who's going to pay for it? All the strong working class people who built something, including the nation, who were living an easy life. Not so much easy, but they worked for it to have a home, to have the vehicles, and to have to only be one person working in the household. They've destroyed all of that to how mom and dad are both working the states, running their children, teaching their children. It's everything's broken apart, and you're still asking for more and more and more and more, and you're doing it based off of the virtual virtue signaling that you can get to a heel to the sensibilities or sensitivities or sympathies of a bunch of soft headed buckheads that you've created yourself through the education process of demoralizing. So, yeah, you can't just say that they can't do it on their own, we gotta do it. No, it's because they won't do it on their own the way you want them to do it, so that it ultimately benefits the jew more than anybody else. Yeah, you're right. Most people aren't predisposed to think, how how is it that I will go about something that will make it appear on the surface that it's about us, but really, ultimately it strengthens the Jewish agenda. Most people can't even think of that mentality, so of course you have to guide them, you jackass.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 2: It is integral to that term.
Speaker 14: Okay, adding a phrase dumb scharitz is somewhat purfluous, reserved only for the most egregious stupidity.
Speaker 1: So they're saying, it's almost like an it's redundant to call somebody a dun schwartza. It's superfluous, he said. I mean, it's like it's extra which again I don't think he even used the right word. He should have said it's redundant.
Speaker 14: Invisible baggage likewise includes gullibility, emotional excitability, and a weakness for here and now. Conspicuous consumption violence, especially interpersonal alcohol induced mayiem, is also associated with swartza. In other words, if the image that comes to the mind of Jews when you say the word swartza is you know, a rather simple minded, impulsive, easily uh seduced by by trinkets kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Uh, and.
Speaker 1: The you mean like all the gold you have your your wrapper and uh, you know pop star all right, Okay, the trinkets that you make them darn themselves with for their public appearance. Where that's that's the pursuit of pursuit of material that you want to project onto the society. Right, who's some record producers? They're not Irish, boy fucking vey? So what persona what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What public image? Are they promoting materialism? The trinkets are the things that they adorn them with for those photo shots, you know, those photo shoots, fifteen gold chains, cars, flashy videos and every lyric is about material gain and raping and killing and shit like that. So because you got to out, you also filled up the the prison industrial complex. Right, So they have free labor because because these wonderful people, of course were but behind uh freeing the sleeve, not not encouraging them to go put themselves in shackles again, of course not.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 14: This some of you will realize is extremely close to the traditional Southern image of blacks. The fact, I would argue that it's almost identical to to what many Southerners would privately say, Well, that's what they think about when they think about blacks.
Speaker 3: To me, we farsis Angliam So I think I think they might dislike us even more.
Speaker 2: I don't know Jews of the problem by this gentleman right here, chapter two. You see that nice little rabbi there, call him Rabbi monkey. Just recently five years ago, this uh Sephardic chief Rabbi of Israel. So the head rabbi in Israel, the.
Speaker 3: Head guy, the top guy, Anzi Lata.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, the top Enchilada. He referred to black people during the weekly sermon, not in private, caught on a hot mic using the derogatory term kushi and referred to them as monkeys. I think he's still there, right, It's okay for them to do that and end when folks get this book, and I really learned a lot from it, so thank you.
Speaker 1: It's really Rabbi underfighter, we're calling black people monkeys. That was March twenty second, twenty eighteen, is the.
Speaker 11: Is the.
Speaker 1: Article. So it happened sometime in March. Because this is the twentieth Rabbi Ijak yosef uses pejorative term kushi for African Americans in weekly sermon. You've heard kushi before. Everybody knows that because of this twenty eighteen thing. This incident is why people use that interchangeably now, the Savardic Chief Rabbi of Israel called black people monkeys during his weekly sermon on Saturday evening. Rabbi each Jack Yusuf was addressing Jewish legal aspects of the blessing on seeing fruit trees blossoming during the current Hebrew month of Nissan because they drive nissans Noah Dotson's just nissans wonder if they have infinities, and specifically whether one should bless one tree or at least two, right, more crazy rabbinical law bullshit. In that context, he mentioned a blessing uttered upon seeing an unusual creature, citing the example of encountering a black person who has two white parents on the street in America. In footage aired by the Wynett News site, Yoseph could be seen referring to black people by the word kushi, and he did so commonly as if it wasn't offensive, right, which is modern Hebrew has a pejorative connotations, and then going on to the term a black person a monkey, so he's both. He's also said flat out apparently directly monkey. His office told Whynette that the comparison was a quote from the Talmud Oh well that makes it better. Yeah, so is the quote from a talmud rape a three year old daughter a girl, right daughter or otherwise someone else's daughter. Yosef has been known to court controversy in his sermons right because Now He's the most popular, and a sermon delivered in May last year, he appeared to suggest during his weekly sermon that secular women behave like animals because they dress immodestly. In March twenty sixteen, Yoseff was forced to retract a comment that non Jews should and should not live in Israel, calling it theoretical. He said non Jews could live in Israel only if they observe the seven noa Hyde laws, which are prohibitions against idolatry, blaspheming God, murder, forbidden sexual relations. Jeez, what the hell's left that they do? That is what that would be considered forbidden? They fuck little boys, they fuck little girls, What part of what part of any sexual act is forbidden to them? And then they do it anyway and say it's hey, no, it's okay, because this is a misianic age. Now we just decided, you know, we killed some heifers and eating limbs off of a live animal, all right, but it's okay to kill them kosher and you know, leave them dry and let them suffer. Yeah. Remember I told you guys that right when someone asked me a long time ago when I was when I still have my door, and they said, uh, are any of you're hot sauces kosher? And I said, well, if you mean, if you're asking if I tortured them before I made them, then the answer is no. And then I quickly because they didn't, you know, because I say things quickly on purpose sometimes so that I can say what I feel like saying, and most people don't catch it because I'm too quick. I said, well, you know, the chilula over there are a kosher and she said, ugh, that's not real kosher. She's basically saying Mexicans are dirty, despicable people, and they're not. You know, the chilula she doesn't realize as a Jewish company, they wouldn't. They didn't qualify for her yenta fucking uh superiority complex. And I was like, well, yeah, that says it right there. It's lala and it's kosher, so there you go. No, it doesn't count, that doesn't count. That's that's ridiculous, and she walked out. But but I actually said at first, if you mean, did I torture the peppers before I made the sauce, so something like that. Then the end the answers now.
Speaker 2: Copy editing it, copy editing it, which I man, he copied it. Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Oh, he says, non Jews. Joseph said, are in Israel only to serve Jews. Now, if you mean serve them on a platter to some monster that lives in a cave, I'd be okay with that. Here's some more Jews for your master. Israel has two chief rabbis. Yosef represents those who with the origins in the Iberian Peninsula. Oh goodie. So he's the Sephardic fucks, right, the ones that let the gates open to the Muslims to destroy the Visigoth kingdom. Hooray. What a bunch of fucking scumbacks. So he's he's used to working with them, with the Tumuitic Muslims, because that's actually what they are, uh to you destroy Christians or anybody who's not one of them. North Africa, Middle East. And David Lowe represents the Ashkenazic Jews with the origins in Europe European lands of the Roman Empire. You mean, well, mostly Turkey, specifically Karshmish originally where our ancestors beat them down a little bit. Interesting, Oh my god, And here's these fucking Jews in the bottom. The author never provided any quote from the chief Rabbi regarding the alleged monkey statement. She never balanced the article with one comment from him or another person. It cannot be true.
Speaker 4: He has done so nick much good, be honest, This for him is a nasty witch burning within tower and Zelots who pretend to oppose in towerance Zelods, you are not serious people differ an opinion, but be fair and intelligence not mentioned in that has to eat up ugly Satan talkers. Please look in the nearer.
Speaker 1: Does that sound about right? That was a guy named Mike. Jews do not need chief rabbis. Get rid of him and the other as well. And that's from a person by the name of Barbara Zilber. Yeah, yeah, So here's another juice planning here he goes. A rabbi quotes the Talmud, which uses the word kushi, which in modern Hebrew is a pejorative term, but not in biblical or talmudic Hebrew. And somehow this is front page news. This is actually the Times of Visual that I'm writing it about. It's not like they're, you know, the Times of Visual. You would think that they would kind of control the information there. So they're even bitching about their own articles. People fucking just have no lives. They can all they can do is bitch and moan about it things.
Speaker 2: That's my job. There's the right there. We were just talking about it. General Orders number eleven. And this is the color version of this book. There's also a black and white version, and there's also there's also autographed versions as well. And as we know, people from all over the world are getting these.
Speaker 9: That's one thing that really surprised me. And again I'm black, so I thought white Americans.
Speaker 1: I love as it can constantly remind us. In case you forget, guess what you can get mine too. And I know how to sign my name as well. I even do it sometimes when people ask me to. It's on my website simper fry lc dot com. Now that was corny, I get it. But this is actually did a lot of information in here, and those have read it, have said lots of nice things about it, So there's going to be another I'm almost contemplating. Now here's the thought I have. I have an idea for the book. But if I was to do a GoFundMe and try to do the second book in a document documentary reform first while I'm writing the actual books, so the documentary would come out first, and I will put together all of everything that I've learned on how to do editing and build it myself, create it myself, shoot it myself, do all that stuff, make the story, which is going to be tough. The whole burial thing is the thing because like you like think of like Europe at the Last Battle, for instance, you do a documentary like that, and you have to have lots and lots and lots of footage, and you have to time it for what you're speaking about, and usually that comes about secondarily. Now you can put it out all of your footage and then hope to time what you're saying just right to land on those things and then just switch things around. Or the most most the less schizophrenic way of doing that and the less anxiety way of doing that is to deliver your monologue and then try to fit the footage that you're showing to match up with the times that you're saying certain things. And then you got to make sure you get that all right, and then sometimes you got to go back and resay what you're going to say to make it fit to the video. It's it's a lot. So if I do it that way, then the next book would be, you know, a documentary first, but I would have to have I would have to have a lot of support on that because it not only will it be funding the project of the of the documentary, and some other camera could that I want to use for it, which is a harness like the thing holds the camera holds the phone, you know, the maybe potentially another camera itself that shoots a little bit higher for resolution. And then of course the GoPro that would go into it as well. But I can't zume on the go pro, so I have to get the other thing and get it. I need something with a Lenst's adjustable. If I do all that, to go fund me would also have to help support the time it's going to take to write the book. So I'm contemplating it. It gives and go for now it's always up there. But if I do an actual gofund me for that, we'll see. I also have to get new GSI bar codes for at least ten of my products so I can try to get them into major grocery stores, but I need the GSI first, otherwise I can't do it because they all work on the GSI system, and it's a considerable amount when you consider that. Not only do I then have to they have to get the barcodes, but I didn't have to get reprinting all of my labels that I'm going to be using for these sauces again with the new barcode on them. And every time I order bark order labels they cost it's the order is about five to seven thousand dollars to get all the labels I need. Stickers essentially cost that much, right, like more than I've ever paid for about about what I paid for the last vehicles, about seven grand.
Speaker 2: The right.
Speaker 9: I say they don't like this book, but I was shocked I got as much intrigue and interest from white people around the world, from Europe, from Canada.
Speaker 3: I really really want this book.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, yeah, everywhere, yeah, literally all around the world. So uh, some some fell about it in the United Arab Emirates. Wow, and it was actually returned. They wouldn't deliver it. They wouldn't deliver it because they they they like tagged the guy as something to do with terrorism. So even if it's true.
Speaker 1: So they tagged him. So the two ways you can you can interpret what he just said. It was he was tagged because this was the final straw of his activities that they've decided not label him as some sort of terrorists. Or it was based on specifically and exclusively because he wanted this book in the UAE, or he was already on the list and now he wants this book. But just goes to show you how fucking vindictive and the evil and always in control of every little detail of your life that the oive governing arm wants. The only let people actually get to the point of committing a crime when it's a crime against other civilians, other people that they want to cause the chaos against anyway. But if it's ever what they consider a threat to them, you're gonna get wiped out in the middle of the night, black bag drone struck something like that. Before you even contemplate your whole thought. They're gonna they're going to know what you're thinking before you're thinking, and fucking end your life. And it's only gonna get more efficient with Palaeer and all these goddamn data centers.
Speaker 2: Right, you can't read a book.
Speaker 9: But wait a minute, Yeah, you didn't say, do you United Emirates? Yeah, wait a minute, you're telling me. Hold on, did he leave America? Nope, Oh, they don't want that in Arabia.
Speaker 2: No, they hit Miami and it came back.
Speaker 1: Same thing happened when during COVID, all of a sudden, Israel decided that they were no longer going to take packages from anything that was purchased in the US. It's another type of economic warfare, right, But they were going to say it's because of COVID because now apparently COVID is a attached to boxes. I don't know what the fuck the reasoning is, but it was all bullshit. They did this with the Australia for a little while too, but they didn't tell anybody. Really, It wasn't on the official site. If you went on the official site for the postal service, they would tell you that you could still ship there. So somebody had placed in order for whip or snapper my spicy honey, not my spicy helity, my hot sauce that has honey in it. And I sent it and I was like, well that's a different place, and no, we had people in Israel. This is before I was even going down that road, right, And uh, it got sent back and every time it got kicked back at lax and they said that, oh, don't worry about it. After the chaos this ordeal is over. You'll get all your money back from all the times that the post office as rejected your package. Well, guess what, that's ninety five dollars because I try to do it twice that I still haven't received post office another way for them to fuck you.
Speaker 3: Right, So the US, yeah is now censoring. Oh sure, there's got to be Jews doing this.
Speaker 2: Who else would It's not Eskimos.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny that says that when I used to say, obviously this all plans to the Eskimos. You never can't you can't, you can't never trust that slippery bunch cold just like they're cold hands, cold hearts.
Speaker 2: To Jews.
Speaker 9: If I'm black and I see this asolidation do it even if I don't agree with it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to tell somebody what they can send Arabia of course.
Speaker 2: Like nope, it like they say, it's the Jews, stupid, It's the Jews. It always is, it always has been, and it always will be. And that's why you are here. Now, that's why you were affected the way you were, because you saw behind every door.
Speaker 4: Is a Jew.
Speaker 2: Behind every door where you have a question about something, is a Jew. And once folks get there and they realize that, then they'll be on the same path that we're on. And of course the way to do it is well promote this a little bit Jews of the problem by my friend Io Kamathi.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so we're gonna have to kick those doors he was talking about in and go get some bad guys. And I really mean this when I say this, I can only say as much as.
Speaker 3: Makes sense to say, this is the most dangerous.
Speaker 9: Threat in the history of the world. I'm not saying it to exaggerate. It doesn't have anything to do with the book. That's why I wrote the book. We're in a serious dangerous crisis. That's everybody on the planet minus the Jews, who are creating the problem. We have to get serious and do something about this, and because of the technology they have, we don't have a lot of time. I don't know, Dave, with the people who've been injected, what's gonna happen with the shedding that's occurring.
Speaker 3: I don't know. What I do know is.
Speaker 9: While we still can move and operate and talk and have a First Amendment and we're not fighting AI robot shit, you know, while we still have an opportunity, we gotta do something and that's why we're here.
Speaker 3: Jews are the problem.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Iowen, thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed it. And as we said in the beginning, this is the eighth and final episode of this series. But uh, there may be more series coming. Hopefully there will be. That depends on you if you want more, and we'll know that soon enough. Until then, I'm Dave Kaharry Kamathi. Thank you, my friend. It's a great time doing this series. Looking forward to the next one. Hopefully if if the audience wants more, we'll do some more.
Speaker 3: You want more, we'll come back to you in black and white.
Speaker 1: All right, But you guys, think now that you've gone through the whole series. Talk about it, tell me all about it? All right? So if you look in the either I guess you could say either one right, So right here you'll see you the dot dot dotum on rumble. Hey, what's up Alex? Show them cowards bad time, her as always look forward to replay. All right, man, they have a good night.
Speaker 2: So what do you call it?
Speaker 1: You look right here they dot that dot them. But this is my website. This is the Patreon, that's the gifts and go. Here is the one for where you can find this whole series. You can click this right there. This is a fun yeah on YouTube, okay, and you scroll downuts right there you can choose Blu Ray DVD. Blu Ray's up ten bucks more. All right now if you go to here, it's just the same deal. And just click this one right there.
Speaker 2: That a.
Speaker 1: What's the name?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I remember that this guy helps to promote the fund this ship every once in a while when something happens over here.
Speaker 2: That's what we do with this.
Speaker 1: And I also call it my daughter's piggybang a telegram. Uh yeah, kind of. I kind of gotta let you in though, it's where am I? So you see it right there, see you right there. I was scrolling it past it, but it's not it's not exactly like, hey, I just clicked it, I enjoined it. It's more like I have to see who a bee and then it goes in. We had some issues of the old groups. I had like close to four hundred and one and three hundred and something in the other in the channel, and I just I was getting some weird things going on in my direct messages and some things that were going on everyone somewhere inside the group itself, and I realized I was infiltrated. I don't know what, I didn't know with why, what the intent was, and it wasn't good. So now we're being a little more careful about what we're doing. Not that I'm up to anything, but I just don't like the weird attention. It's creepy. It's not necessary. I don't need that type of stress, and I don't need anybody planting any uh, you know, baiting any hooks for anybody else in my group of friends to to bite, you know, they drag them into some bullshit that they never asked for. So I wasn't interested in that. Once again, website is simper Fright LLC dot com. You'll see it here. You'll see the one stop shop keep on for ten percent off the hot sauce.
Speaker 14: Here.
Speaker 1: Every order comes with the bot in a sample pack of little half ounce sorry quarter abound sauces two to three to five or whatever, depending on how big your order is. To get more over here you get doctor Bonso's book or any of his courses or any of his other stuff you use. You just click it for the book, and then you use ballbusters with the capital B. The rest of it's all one word. If it doesn't already, give you a discount when you get to check out. And again you go to the shop, you go to courses. You can get the electronic course here, the online course it's and then this the three and a half day course in person with doctor Manzo, and that's again. If you use my code, you get it a little bit less.
Speaker 2: And is what he told me.
Speaker 1: He wanted. He wanted my code to be used usable for these things, which I thought was cool, So get it up on it. I had people coming from Canada to one of his one of his uh is uh, what do you call it? His courses? I want to say it was like last summer. I think it was last summer. I think it was may have even been the one that happened in Arizona. But yeah, he said that, Uh, somebody was coming all the way from Canada because of because of the shows that we did. That's awesome. They changed this. This seused to be read Now it shine's breadly in blue and then again asure. Well, remember you want to you want the ninety essentils, I say, always get the beyond ostio effects if nothing else, and the plant drive minerals. If you want to get super cool with the whole food multi vitamin here, even with use code BB five at checkout for this stuff all the time, you get a discount. This is already going to be so now if you look at it, it's a it's about forty dollars cheaper per month per month supply of the multi vitamin versus the tangy tangerine. So you'll still get your multi vitamin. It'll be a whole food monthly vitamin, which I think might be on the positives for that right obviously, So that's one way another way to do it. Now if VFAs, I don't know how much EFA pluses are but this is only twenty But this is the four one hundred and fifteen miligram one. There should be another one on here floating around somewhere. That's a twelve hundred milligram one. It was on this site and then I don't see anymore. Maybe they're restocking it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But there was a bigger capsule one here of the coy liver oil with the retinal This would be your essential fatty acids. So that takes care of that, and the whole female divilum takes care of the tanky tangerine. Now, the full vocumic here would be like the plant rve minerals from from Young Jevity, But I think doubling it doing both is great. And remember this now when it comes to this one, this is not a ninety This is not a three day supply. This is like a ninety day supply. So you can divide that cost by three at the very least, because it's like ninety or more days supply from one person. Trace minerals here might also be something you could I would still just go with the plant to right minerals over on the Young Jevity side and then things that I used to boost up the wellness pack of the Azurebell stuff is whole food vitamin C. It's not synthetic asorbic acid. Whole food vitamin C with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, no synthetic acerbic acid. Very big difference from the stuff that you we have all called vitamin C thinking that's what that was because they say that's what it is, because they can lawfully say that's what it is. In jew world, it's not. It's just another it's just another pharmaceutical when you buy it in crystalline form, and this and that and the other thing. The whole food vitamin C complex. This is a very unique product, but it would seem like it's not because of the conditioning that they've melted our brains with in the last thirty forty years. Okay, core copper, this one I will not not do with the you know will I won't do without this one. Spike light, yeah, bis glycinate keelate copper and again elastin your stretchiness of your and elasticity of your of your arteries, organs, muscles, tissues, all that stuff, the milin sheathing on your nerves all this stuff. So again, like I said before, hermia's things of that nature. Oh, the color of your hair, you know, all that stuff. Testosterone for man, I don't grab that, but you know, maybe it's something I'm just kind of curious to see if I could IP six right there. Boom, that's the other one. There's a lot of cool, interesting things on here. If you look through them, you want torm and you ask me, I'll tell you if you know what I'm trying to say. If you want me to make my make a tourine available on my website, I'll do that. That's what I was trying to spit out, but I'm going to mix it with something else so you get a couple of cool things to go with it. Clorella Clorella Deville. But yeah, if just I would do a full stop on pretty much the where we're at with the copper, the copper, the I P six. Yes, definitely on the IP six for sure. Again that that regulates your iron, especially if you're taking the copper in the IP six, you should have if you've ever had fatigue issues or boring and joint pain, they should not be that way anymore for very long once you start taking this stuff, and we will hopefully have Doctor mans want to explain more again soon, but again use code Bravo Bravo five. It says over here, BB five says, and on the picture says it right here. Okay, a lot of people have holy crap, a lot of people are using it already, and that's awesome things that helps support the show an awful lot too. And Doctor Monzo was very surprised and pressed and was like wow. So I was like, cool, hey man, that's doctor Manso and Doctor Clinton. All right, I got a little bit of time left, but I do my elliptical. I gotta get up early tomorrow and get to hell out to Califern and you have to drop off a shit a ton of hot sauce. But anyway, the Brian Young thing, I'm going to be talking a lot about that when I do my Walking Talk, when I do my editing for the Walking Talks. If anybody wants to be like a what do they call those things, like an asistent, I have a producer type of person who wants to work on, you know, doing things with the show or potentially meeting a person to do some sort of project and editing and all that stuff. I'm learning stuff as I go. Anyone who has anything else to bring to the table that like wants to do something to benefit both of us. I mean, obviously you know the project being the focus of what we're trying to do it for is how well will it be received by public that will then maybe do something positive with that information when it's zero hour and our families are into balance. That's kind of where I'm at right now. You know, this isn't it for it. Let's see if we can make it viral on TikTok or some bullshit like that. I could care less about that. That stuff isn't going to matter very much anymore soon. So, but if anybody is interested in, you know, one last effort to see what we can do to get three to people before this all goes straight to hell with us going down with it.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 1: The mess is held for two Christians at the Saint Pefrius Greek Orthodox Church in Gaza City. Following it is really army attack on the Holy Family Church in the Old City's ze Tune neighborhood in Gaza. Nobody knows that this is what Gaza looks like. Everybody thinks it's a bunch of crazy Muslims doing ghats.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I showed you this one. That's scumbag, right. I don't know why those came out twice. All right, we'll do this one because it's fun. Not a lot of people so this was a joke that people took seriously.
Speaker 3: I know this about me, and it takes about welve to fourteen hours to cover up all of her tattoo.
Speaker 1: I have two hundred and fourteen professional tattoos.
Speaker 2: Nine I've done myself. Taz here represents several wind past relationship insert gear here.
Speaker 11: That's a dick joke.
Speaker 16: The first tattoo I ever got was in seventh grade.
Speaker 3: I really loved my head gear. Do you regrets any of them? No? Do you?
Speaker 1: This is a tattoo of a tattooed tween listening to the band's tattoo and ween on the planet tattoo weeds.
Speaker 17: From the Star Wars universe.
Speaker 1: It's the longest you've been in makeup for a film, fifteen hours. But that's because while they were covering me up, I was getting fresh ink.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not a lot of people know this about me, and it takes about.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, I mean, even the build up there should make people realize as a joke, like she's getting covered up, she's also getting tattooeds, Like what the hell is that? Here's some crisis actors for you.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 18: I'm Matelan Woolford.
Speaker 19: The whole idea of crisis actors is an accusation we've seen pop up time and time again.
Speaker 1: Well right, and it's anti Semitic, and you're an evil racist for thinking so I'm an actor. Actually, oh oh yeah, the way vacate is an actor and majority is doing in Douglas High School, Marjorie, Sorry, Lee, that was a bad choice.
Speaker 11: Actually, that was a bad choice because the janet looking your your.
Speaker 1: Because they told us that they were his dad's CIA, right, you know that or FED or something like that. Of course, this kid is definitely absolutely not military. You know, the military intelligence isn't all over that that set up at all. And he's certainly sincere, he's certainly not too old for high school. Yeah, that's all. That's all just horrible talk. He didn't just jump out to try to take away your gun so that all of us would be sitting ducks and easy targets for the government. No, nothing like that at all. He doesn't you know, I don't know what he what he is even expecting the overall outcome of what his actions are. But he's causing, or at least attempting to cause a situation where people who are being brutalized by their government are aren't able to defend themselves from that brutalization. Oh you mean like mao, yeah, kind of like that. We're gonna have like face Oh you mean, like the Russians and the Bolshevik revolution being mowed down by these fucking cheka. Yeah, something like that. But yeah, no, but wait, hold on, hold on, we're supposed to focus all of our attention, according to Brian Young and high impact flicks or whatever the hell he calls it dis in his mouth. Here's the deal, dude, We're supposed to forget all that and because we took they took weapons out of the hands of it. Here even I'll even read it to you what I said about this. Hold on, let's see. Open up. So there's a reason and Bolshevik communist sympathizers were made to wear a mark and have weapon restrictions. They were a force hostile to the host country Germany and hated their values and sensibilities. That's why, because I was referencing the fact that Cooper. Bill Cooper used to speak of the JDL favorably at least a few times I've heard him. I've listened to a lot of the hour of the time, and often whenever he was discussing the JDO, he said something favorable to them. But they are like a terrorist organization favorably because they were pro Second Amendment. And I said, yeah, so they could kill people with those kill Yeah, so they could kill the people whose ancestors gave them the right to have the guns. And then that's why I went torn into the Bolshevik thing, because yeah, because yeah, here's the deal. As they say, I'm going to use a Brian as I sent it a tip online. Please look into this. It says the US designated terrorist group khin Chai is recruiting Atlanta and E York and DC under its offshoot, the Jewish Defense League. They're already doing firearm training in Georgia, siting guds and preaching killing non Jews. He says, this is nifty. I like the better. I like the better. When they were telling us that everything in the Talmud was just being taken out of context. Oopsie so much for all that.
Speaker 15: You know, and have people being taken away and like have them scream or whatever.
Speaker 2: So I was like, they must like in a school drill, Like is that a drill?
Speaker 10: And so I just figured it was that.
Speaker 2: But it was like, so real, is that that really?
Speaker 1: So in a school drill they take people away screaming, and you just figured it was that, What the hell does that mean? Who the hell does that kind of drill?
Speaker 12: Is this?
Speaker 1: They speaks to you know the training that we had and understand you want to be a journalist.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: You want to be a journalist?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Excudent confesses to opening fire with the air fifteen, killing seventeen people at Florida High School. Of course was that course it was a student. Of course, it wasn't a bunch of people in swat gear actually doing the shooting. So it was a kid. The kid probably was involved in it. The kids probably also on prozac and when doubt it. Yeah, and we just had the active shooting training at our school.
Speaker 3: I witnessed this event.
Speaker 1: Why are you guys doing this today?
Speaker 2: Where he would get such a ridiculous idea.
Speaker 11: These people saying this is absolutely disturbing.
Speaker 3: And I'm not an actor in any sense, way, shape or form.
Speaker 11: I always a witnessed this.
Speaker 3: I'm not a crisis actor.
Speaker 9: And because of that, we still thought it was a drill until we started seeing the headlines, and after that we knew this was not a drill.
Speaker 11: There's anything but the discussing individuals that have lost faith in America.
Speaker 12: There are some people, these trolls that are making up these stories that do not want to hear what these students have to say.
Speaker 1: To be clear, David Hogg and ambulgant Zalis are not actors, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, what he meant to say is they're not good actors. Oh my godmoth none. This is what they do to people. This is a twelve year oldab Al Dabas lies in critical condition at als Shifa Hospital after a piece of shrapnel tore through his skull during and Israeli bombing on May seventh. Part of his brain had to be removed. Once a healthy child weighing forty kilograms, Masab now weighs less than ten kilograms. That's less than twenty pounds. Well two point two pounds, right, so it's like, you know, yeah, anyway, he can no longer speak or move. On top of his injuries, he is suffering from severe malnutrition due to the collapse of Gaza's healthcare and food systems. He urgently needs a brain transplant. A brain transplant is that thing, and intensive care, none of which are available in Gaza. His family is pleading for immediate evacuation before it's too late contact number. Okay, So this is awful, yea a sub The fact that he has to starve to death on top of everything else is funked up. Part of his bariness removed. Our behavior shows how they stage the famous photo. If people can't see this as an X by now okay. Moments after shots were fired, a member of Trump's team rushes to the side of the stage to gather photograph photografs together photographers that says, no, oh, no, oh, no, who the hell's saying.
Speaker 17: That you're out of their covering?
Speaker 2: We don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, now watch this, watch this. This is either they're the biggest stooges on the planet and just awful at what they do. Like these guys probably aren't even know if I mean like they're so bad at what they do, you would think that they're in costume and not actually you know, like do those guns even work? Type of deal? Like what the whole thing looks like, it's just awful. You don't you don't look around to your back. You're like, do you know how to cover someone? Like you're looking behind you and then you look forward again like all I'm all scared, Like are you a fucking retard?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Like, where where'd your training come from? The ushers photograh graphers in from the left side of the stage. Odd behavior shows how they staged the famous Okay, welverys heard that.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait he has to hold it a couple of seconds so they get the shot. This is the funniest part of the whole thing. New angle from Butler pieta flag is lowered into position. Gotta get that in the shot, right. All this happened because they were so worried about the president, but they had to do this right. This is why when I saw this, I was like, everybody's a fucking idiot. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're doomed. Yeah, you love him? Here comes wait wait stop, gotta gotta do the thing. He continues to move the photographers into position with help from his colleague. Yeah, the hell, the hell. Okay, Today, being retarded means leading a full life.
Speaker 15: Retarded people go to work at school, just like their neighbors.
Speaker 7: They come back to a real home, a supervised home, like in the neighborhood where they belong.
Speaker 1: Being retarded never stopped anyone from being.
Speaker 4: A good neighbor.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's true, but I'm surrounded by that. Mean they're not benign though. Unfortunately sometimes in the amber.
Speaker 2: U what is this?
Speaker 13: Which is tree sap hard and petrified? Sometimes they find air bubbles. The air bubbles when they suck them out and analyze them, are fifty percent more oxygen than we have today. We're breathing now is twenty one percent oxygen. What if it was thirty five percent. If the atmosphere originally was thirty five percent oxygen and double the air pressure, just breathing would be exciting. Doctor Key Moray in Japan started raising tomato plants with filtered sunlight. He used a mirror system to collect sunlight and send it through fiber optic cable to his plants, so the plants would not be getting ultraviolet light. Or X rays, only sunlight, pure light.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 13: His tomato plant grew sixteen feet tall then produced nine hundred tomatoes. This is one one plant. They moved it to a shopping center, built scaffolding to hold up the branches. They said this thing might produce ten thousand tomatoes. It ended up growing over forty feet tall and produced fifteen thousand tomatoes off one plant. They were cherry tomatoes, but his were coming off baseball size. I think maybe the whole earth was that way. I think it had not only a canopy to filter out the radiation, it had increased air pressure, richer CO two pure gene code, better soil, and the birds chirping is what opens up the leaf cells so they can breathe in the morning. One guy got curious, why did the birds start chirping an hour before sunrise. Well, they've discovered that frequency of chirp opens up the stamata under the leaf, sometimes in the amber, which is tree sap hard and petrified.
Speaker 1: That's pretty interesting how nature all works together. As if Oh, I don't know. The whole thing is a living organism and it's a dying organism. Unfortunately, because we have a parasitic invasion.
Speaker 20: Evil of animated child.
Speaker 21: No child is being used.
Speaker 2: It's all animated.
Speaker 1: So this is a scumback saying that this is the pregger you fag. Dennis Prager's at OAVE thinks it's okay to watch AI child porn because that doesn't incite people to want to do things or feed something that they shouldn't be trying to I don't know that that's not the behavior that they should be trying to please, right, That's not something you want to build and reinforce in somebody. If you have those tendencies, you should probably be trying to reinforce the rope that you're going to jump with around your neck so as not to harm anybody, and you're going to take the admirable way out. But no, instead they're going to watch AI porn. And then what happens when they see a playground full of kids and they've already gone through that experience of watching child AI porn. Do you think that's going to make their desires less intense or more intense? What do you think is going to happen to the children at the playground? Do you think there's gonna be a couple missing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean if they have access. If they're away Vase like him, they have access to tunnels. They can go up and grab them whenever they want.
Speaker 20: And he would you would you use the word evil of animated child pornography because I would No.
Speaker 2: I would use evil only with behavior. You didn't do evil. If you thought evil, you did.
Speaker 20: If I'm mastulating to animated pictures of pornography, I'm not doing something evil.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's I think that's despicable. Yeah, really, yes, of course, who is being hurt? You have to have a vic I'll tell you there's at least two people being hurt.
Speaker 20: There's the person who's poisoning himself by encouraging him to think children, and there's also an animator.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait a minute. We both we both are aching for him not to have those fantasies.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, but but you won't call it.
Speaker 2: I I won't call a fantasy evil evil.
Speaker 1: Of animated child. No child is being what a fuck? It's gombag. This is in the minds of the way Vase.
Speaker 17: But the problem is is what they don't understand. The millions of p away he gets the end of the month, I have to come. I come thirty thousand liters of milk, and I preached my heart.
Speaker 11: I will show you.
Speaker 17: By the way, this year Canadian milk seven dollars a liter. When I go for my haircut, people say, wow, seven dollars Jerry for a little bit of milk. I say, well, you have to go higher up because we have no say anymore as a dairy farmer on our own farm because they they they make us dump it and no matter how we stand up. So this time I'm going public. I want the faithful to see the pain that US growers have. Three hundred and sixty five days. As a little boy, we grew up on a dairy farm. Came from Europe, work, work, work, and here we are.
Speaker 3: This is what's happening.
Speaker 4: But the problem is is what.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's like the same thing as like price fixing.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 2: I want to show you something.
Speaker 22: And because I know what you're thinking, I know what you're probably thinking right now, you're thinking, oh sure, Rick Sanchez. Of course, what you're probably talking about is one of those obscure state laws, like the one they have in Alaska that says if you accidentally kill a moose, you have to eat it.
Speaker 2: That's actually a law in Alaska.
Speaker 22: By the way, there's one in Georgia that says it's illegal to sleep on a boat for more than thirty days.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 22: No, we're not talking about an obscure law. What we're talking about is an Israeli loyalty oath law that is becoming so common in the United States it's now pervasive.
Speaker 2: Take a look at them out. You see the red states. See all of those red states.
Speaker 22: Twenty six states have enacted this loyalty oath legislation. Show you the other one, the navy blue ones, the blue ones you see there, that's where this law is now pending. So twenty six acted on past thirteen pending only eleven states. The light blue ones you see there, the baby blue or the light blue, those are the ones where you can boycott Israel and you know, criticize Israel if you want. Again, Look it bears repeating. There is no such law keeping you from denouncing or boycotting the United States of America or even advocating causes that harm the US economically, but there are laws from doing that against Israel.
Speaker 2: Curious, I want to show you something.
Speaker 23: And yeah, in nineteen seventy six and nineteen seventy seven, Mark Stevens, Jill Robinson, Christine and Timothy King were abducted, held for days.
Speaker 1: And murdered.
Speaker 23: Their killer, known as the Oakland County child Killer, has never been caught. Now, sources are telling seven Action News that a new suspect has emerged, and it's someone who is still alive.
Speaker 16: I just didn't believe it was her until I went to the more to share my dad.
Speaker 19: W couldn't even been an identifier.
Speaker 9: Oh I know.
Speaker 19: I want to get hold again that did it or whoever did it, because.
Speaker 2: I love my sister.
Speaker 16: Footprints here in the snow on the steps and fingerprints here on the doorframe are among the physical evidence uncovered by the State Police spine Lab. Right now, they're looking for a man believed to be anywhere from nineteen to twenty five years of age, five ten to six feet tall, very slender, with a prominent nose and dark, long wavy hair.
Speaker 1: It all began on February second, nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 19: Everyone thought it was an isolated case, but the murder of Mark Stebbens of Ferndale remains unsolved.
Speaker 6: His body turned up two.
Speaker 2: Weeks after he disappeared in a parking lot in Southfield.
Speaker 19: That twelve year old had left his mother and brother at a social function, never to be seen alive again.
Speaker 11: Now a Dago's fight.
Speaker 3: You know where you don't wonder and you know worry about it?
Speaker 13: You know the why is nowhere?
Speaker 5: Force?
Speaker 20: How long he had been lit before his body was found?
Speaker 5: Who it was?
Speaker 14: Based on the investigation at this point, series, what are your chances of.
Speaker 9: Catching the individual or individuals before it?
Speaker 2: Incident?
Speaker 5: Life as a purse again, I.
Speaker 13: Wouldn't be able to put it in a percentage twice.
Speaker 19: There'd be no way for me knowing this, and I don't think anybody could put it in a percentage.
Speaker 12: Tonight, I look into the cold case of the Oakland County child killer. Takes us on a road trip to North Fox Island in northern Michigan. Police were investigating the child pornography ring on the island back in nineteen seventy seven, now just months after three Oakland County children were killed, and just weeks before another Timothy King, was abducted.
Speaker 18: The pornography operation was run by a man with ties to Metro Detroit. Police were anxious to find out if he was involved in those serial killings.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 24: One theory in the Oakland County child killer case is that it was part of a group of wealthy pedophiles who were trafficking and child pornography and groomed underage kids who became victims. A massive investigation led to two people, Frank Sheldon of Gross Point, who owned much of North Fox Island, and Jerry Richards, a teacher at Port Huron who recruited young boys to fly to the island on field trips.
Speaker 1: Oy fucking vay.
Speaker 25: I remember getting a planet that was so excited me and Michael. It's two other kids. I think one was a grade above us and one was a great blowss if I remember correctly, and I remember landing, I remember getting our stuff, getting.
Speaker 2: Our cabin, and you know, within an hour we were naked on the beach. That's just how it was. If you live on an island, this is how they do it.
Speaker 25: And there's cameras, you know, a lot all over the place.
Speaker 2: Really, it's the.
Speaker 19: Case that's haunted Metro Detroit for more than three decades. Four children abducted and killed along the Wooden Corridor in the mid seventies by the infamous Oakland County child.
Speaker 23: Killer Christopher Bryan Bush was a convicted pedophile.
Speaker 1: Who lived in Bloomfield Hills.
Speaker 23: The Seven Investigators were the first to reveal Bush's autopsy report after he allegedly killed himself inside his family's Bloomfield Township home in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: So it says. North Fox Island, located in Lake Michigan off Michigan's Lee Laneau Peninsula, became infamous in the nineteen seventies as alleged site of a child exploitation ring. Wealthy University of Michigan alum Francis D. Sheldon air to a lumber fortune owned the island and created the Brother Paul's Children's Mission, a fake charity that claimed to help troubled boys. In reality, boys from Detroit and ann Arbor, Michigan were reportedly flown to the island under the guise of summer camp, where they were drugged, abused, and filmed. Was allegedly part of a broader network of elite pedophiles using the island as a base of operations. Sheldon was closely associated with Gerald Richards, who was later arrested for child pornography and abuse. After Richard's arrest in nineteen seventy six, Sheldon fled the US and was never extradited extradited despite being wanted by the FBI. Some investigators believed Sheldon may have been linked to the Oakland County child killwork case, a series of unsolved Michigan child murders during the same era. While no formal connection was made, there were reports of a pedophile ring tied to high level figures in academia, law enforcement, and business. The investigation was reportedly halted before any high profile names were exposed. Many believe North Fox Island was just one hub in a much larger and protected network. Witnesses aimed children were trafficked via private planes and sorry and shielded by corrupt officials or legitimate organizations. Some researchers suggested links to other similar operations across the US and even globally. Boy Fucking They, though rarely mentioned, and also CIA and also Jesuit, though rarely mentioned in mainstream media. The North Fox Island case remains one of the earliest known examples of systemic child trafficking involving the elite, long before Epstein's Island brought similar abuses to light. John Benet Ramsey's grandfather built the wooden airstrip at North Fox Island. Holy shit, If that's true, Jean Bene Ramsey should tell you everything you need to know about that place. All right, I'm just reading the thing, Okay, moving on.
Speaker 2: Or is.
Speaker 1: First of all, VPNs have obviously been a joke forever. It makes you maybe hard to see or hard to identify or hard to pinpoint by other people using computers on the consumer based level. But again, remember if they built the Internet, they meaning the controlled the control system builds the Internet, claiming that it's some kind of corporate thing, but it's not concern even claims that they built the Internet and all these other fucking people's claim that they built the in or whatever. They know how to define things, they know how it works. They would be able to exploit the same things that you're trying to exploit to be hidden. So I always thought that VPNs were a joke. They're supposed to make you feel feel better about how you express yourself more freely because of your VPN or whatnot, but not because of somehow a magic shield for you. I've been saying that forever ever. In two days, That's why I said VPN. Yeah, whatever, whatever makes you feel good about yourself, whatever it does it.
Speaker 21: For you, Rayley spies controlling your VPN. According to a mint Press News investigation quote, three of the six most popular VPN is quietly being operated by an Israeli owned company with close connections to that country's National security state, including the elite Unit eighty two hundred and dubbed in Units of the.
Speaker 1: ID Excuse me, eighty two hundred. That's where, uh what is it cash app, cash app Hotel gets his bitches from.
Speaker 21: Yeah, you have all these VPN services with Israeli fingerprints all over it. You got companies like Nord VPN, Proton VPN, serf Shark with servers in Israel. And then you got other companies like o Law VPN and ExpressVPN that are founded and owned by people in Israel. And just so everybody's aware, Unit eighty two hundred is like the Israeli version of the NSA and has been quote the source of much of the world's most infamous spying software, including Celebrate and pegasust. The program used to snoop on tens of thousands of the world's top politicians and journalists, and the biggest dirty secret of all VPNs is that they know exactly who you are, where you are, what you're browsing. Except they just quote unquote promise not to tell. But guess what, every time the government or the police come out knocking, they do tell.
Speaker 18: Until now.
Speaker 6: I got a buddy, Matt Kim.
Speaker 21: Some of you know who he is, but he just launched the first ever.
Speaker 1: For fuck's sake, it turns into an ad Okay, Well anyway, boy, they come in all shapes and holy shit. Okay, So I remember watching this one back when I was still over in New York. So this we're we're back on a few a few bits, a few little bits. Yeah, this came out July eighteenth. Wow, we're getting caught up a month later. Holy says it's.
Speaker 18: Sizes now, don't they? This is Aberdeen City councilman Riley Carter. Take note of the quote from Burke that he's got at the top of his Facebook page that talks about the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is when good men do nothing, but that quote doesn't really address what it's like when evil men do foul shit.
Speaker 12: The city council member is facing accusations that he raped a child on multiple occasions.
Speaker 26: According to investigators, Riley Carter confessed shortly after he was arrested last night. Tonight, a fellow city council member is calling for Riley to be kicked out of city hall, but he likely faces a much worse fate here at the county courthouse. Investigators say Riley Carter knew his victim he's accused of raping on multiple occasions over the past two years. Carter was elected to Aberdeen City Council last November. Prosecutors say Carter used his position of trust to commit the crimes against the victim, who was under.
Speaker 2: The age of twelve.
Speaker 18: This same scumbad used to like to wear my Homeboys gear hats that said make pedophiles a freight. Again the day he was arrested, he went in and confessed to everything. A whole lot of small towns across America, just like Aberdeen, Washington. This is what elected people in positions of authority are using their power for. But you know, a couple of weeks after it had been his guilt, once he got that attorney, this child predator started telling the court that this victim was lying and he was set up, and the police improperly interrogated him. Matter of fact, Riley Carter said, I should have never admitted anything because.
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 18: And oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that victim, she's a liar. But you know what, Fortunately, we've got some good jurys in this country and at the trial they saw right through his bullshit. That old Riley Carter was convicted of hard hore incest and molestation. Wonder how you feel walking into the courtroom for sentencing, being the guy who was known to wear this hat while molesting kids. He sure didn't have much of a smile on his face at his sentencing. And let's all celebrate that we actually had one judge in this country with a moral code. This judge was actually outraged that this child predator would walk in and begin shaming the victim and would say that he so set up and that she was a liar. The judge handed him the maximum possible sentence, which is forty six years. Riley Carter's not getting out of prison until he is passed eighty five years old. Bet you ain't wearing your fancy cap in there, are you?
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: All right, this child was brutally murdered after the video was released, the police investigated. The child's body was never found. The video is full of pedophile symbols and Drena crown. This boy knew he was going to die. They wrote about it after the video was released. They were looking for the man and the wig, but they don't know who it was. The whole video is terrifying. Hawaii Police department. You see that good?
Speaker 17: She used.
Speaker 2: The strange where they serve.
Speaker 16: You know, sandwiches is bigs of baby's heads, bigs of baby's headcause of baby's head.
Speaker 24: Yes, and I actually was hungry, so I thought I.
Speaker 14: Would drop by.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's spend my time with you.
Speaker 6: I want to make sure I know that the former person put in your husband is a veagan.
Speaker 14: He never says like, kill that sandwich, heap.
Speaker 16: Of frace, that sandwich is somebody's little baby, kill that sandiwalchap a face, that sandwich is somebody's little baby.
Speaker 2: Nothing like that.
Speaker 5: Doesn't say let's going to get you.
Speaker 24: Always carry with you how.
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really in formation right now?
Speaker 24: I from my back, that's us really?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 17: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is it working?
Speaker 6: Because I happened to have Hillary Clinton's purse with me right here?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can report.
Speaker 6: Yes, Hillary does carry around hot sauce.
Speaker 14: This is true, does tar hot sauce.
Speaker 21: The important thing to know is that there is.
Speaker 23: Something for everyone.
Speaker 1: Oh and roll, you voting moms out there, you should know she always carries around I don't know why they would think that steering Colbert, but maybe whatever. But the fact that this happened to this fucking kid is absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 19: This is.
Speaker 1: This is what we're fighting against. This is what oves bring to the table. Child sacrificeing, sick, fucking, disturbing, terrifying rituals to which child. I've got a little cousin that age. That doesn't make me happy? See this ship? Oh this is this is kind of fun.
Speaker 6: Approved.
Speaker 18: Excellent argument, Approved, excellent argument, approved, approved.
Speaker 1: Approved, Telemundo Univision, Quincy.
Speaker 14: Now, you're not really.
Speaker 2: Saying that music can kill, are you? Yes?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 7: I believe that the music I heard as a killer.
Speaker 1: It's a killer of hope, it's a killer of spirit, blah blah.
Speaker 7: The music I heard said the life was cheap and the murder and suicide was okay.
Speaker 17: Music can be a very powerful for nothing galvanizes the emotions as quickly you wrote with.
Speaker 23: The lyrics in question fly, Do you take issue with any of this?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 5: Yes, you know why people can't stomach our songs.
Speaker 18: Because they're a mirrored dig Our music's ugly and violent, because that's what's outside my window when I wake up.
Speaker 1: The world's ugly, the world's violent.
Speaker 3: All we do is rub your noses in it. You don't like what you see, well, don't.
Speaker 2: Lay it on us.
Speaker 7: You're right about one thing. There is too much ugliness and violence out there. But if we took your advice, we'd never overcome it. All you want us to do is hold off our hands and give up.
Speaker 1: Who got us where we are today?
Speaker 3: It was your generation.
Speaker 15: Now you people have your finger on the button, ready to blow the whole joint to bits, and you're telling us.
Speaker 8: To cool it.
Speaker 7: You know, not so many years ago there was a generation of young people who were as mad as you are about the world, only they worked their tails up to change it, trying to.
Speaker 2: End the war.
Speaker 7: They didn't believe in, trying to correct injustices that they saw.
Speaker 2: But all you do is grape.
Speaker 7: Has it ever occurred to you to do something else with your ryan?
Speaker 17: But besides bending it, you're the.
Speaker 4: Ones who lost everything up, and you expect us to pick.
Speaker 1: Up the pieces.
Speaker 17: If not you and who, I don't know any volunteers out there, not meaning.
Speaker 1: Uh horror. An entirely Christian town was burned down by Jewish settlers in the West Bank. You thought they love Christians since they are the majority of America. No, bro, you are really naive, is what this says.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I never thought that Jews loved Christians in the first place. I don't know who would have framed it that way, but whatever she said. This is Taba eight Christian village next to my husband's village, the second time the Southerlers have attacked them in the past two weeks. These are not Jews available, there's are just whatever the fuck that means, just fucking the whole religion is religionous supremacy.
Speaker 15: Most audacious acts of terror the world had ever seen. They used three hundred and fifty kilos of jelly, Knight and T and T, and they planted the bomb in broad daylight in a building full of people. Nearly sixty years on, and it is as fresh in the memory as ever for those involved.
Speaker 1: I was running as fast as I could with the bomb on my shoulder.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of explosives inside.
Speaker 15: It was heavy the.
Speaker 1: Bomb Why the fuck are you in a jail? Were murdered and ripped the pieces, You fucking piece of shit. You're the one that carried it into the fucking building. Why the hell are you walking around? Free build?
Speaker 15: Nine forty five others were injured, But little did the bombers of Jerusalem's King David Hotel back in nineteen forty six, now that they were one day to be hailed as the founding fathers of a new age of terror, for their success inspired waves of imitators around the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lands Geese fucking were involved in allowing this to happen, while the we think is that the Italian mafia they were allowed to believe that all they wanted as long as they kept on doing what they were doing for the Jews.
Speaker 15: If my sacrifice for that is to be called a terrorist, then I'm glad to have been a terrorist for liberation.
Speaker 1: Why are you not in jail? Why are you not drawn and quartered in the public square? Oh huh.
Speaker 7: We didn't mind being called tells then, because we actually used for such for the bootle force in order.
Speaker 1: To get killed. Who did they killed Arabs. No, they killed the King David Hotel, they killed British soldiers. And see early reader here it was birth in Jerusalem, committed by Zionist Jews. It was a false flag against the British government, committed by Jews, but blamed on the Palestinians. So they went and they Jews bombed. Not only was it a terrorist attack, but it was a fucking bullshit terrorist attack. And this is where we started getting our Oh look at the Muslims doing all these bombings? Yeah, yeah, yeah, how many times did they actually do it? And how many times is it a fucking Jew doing it? That much later Britain would approve of a Jewish county in Palestine. They already did that. This fell for declaration. The Jewish scientus terrorists went on to work with the government of that county. So they blow up your own people, and then they have the audacity to sit next to you. That's that's more nigger than the niggery. Niggery like when they steal your TV and then they come over to your house and be like, man, now here's you was robbed? No, no, they murder in your family and then sit down at your dinner table and say, I can't believe you were attacked by these terrorists. What a piece is a punch of pieces of shit? What do you think is going on at the highest levels of our government? Make believe government whatever and every other freaking aspect of our world, that they control every aspect of our country and our education of our children and healthcare that is going on. Well, shit like this isn't constantly happening. They're doing one thing and posing us something else so that you blame the wrong thing, and they are still allowed to wedge their way even deeper after committing crimes against you, You somehow trust them more now. I bet you there's people out there that trust their doctor even more now since COVID because they have fucking Stockholm syndrome.
Speaker 2: At the end of them.
Speaker 15: This is the story of the birth of modern terrorism, of the activists who invented it, and of how it has been appropriated and dispersed around the globe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yep, yeah, who did that to what? Yeah there wasn't Yeah no, there was them again, blowing up buildings. Yeah, you know, they killed a president that people liked a lot too. I'll read that to you maybe when the next one.
Speaker 15: Jerusalem, the birthplace of modern terrorism. After a bum explosion caused by terrorists on the British headquarters of Jerusalem, one entire corner of the King David Hotel, a building of seven stories, was raised to the ground. The stone claws were cut in scenes eerily reminiscent of New York fifty five years later. The Jerusalem bomb was the beginning of terrorism as a media event designed to capture the world's attention. The perpetrators Zionist Jews, members of Mannequin Began's Ergan terrorist network began, who would one day become Prime Minister of Israel.
Speaker 1: This fucking miserable faced, fucking geeky, little twerp, pieces of shit, weasels, fucking loser scum known as they don't have payotes, they don't look like fucking asses. These are the ones that you had to be concerned with.
Speaker 15: Describe this tactic as turning Palestine into a glass house where the entire world was looking in with their minority.
Speaker 1: But they blaming the Palestinians for the crimes that they commit because they sure as hell couldn't get the Pelsinians to do that. So they're going to have to act on their behalf one of them. All right, how many other things do we see in that in that scope of the jew everything, everything we see through their filters, every fucking thing we see through their filters. And people still want to argue with you about things? Oh, why would I blame? Why would I bother watching Europe at the last battle? When I could just read what the words of Hitler? He didn't explain what words of Hitler, or even if they were the actual words of Hitler. He never actually said what those words would be. What did he say that he that there's a problem, that Communism and Bolshevism are a fucking big issue, and that they're destroying and perverting Germany and economically crippled them, in inviting perversion and in prostitution to run wild.
Speaker 2: Or or.
Speaker 1: Disseminating all kinds of sick perverted customs into their into their into their culture. Look which which part.
Speaker 2: Did he say?
Speaker 1: Or that you know something should be done about that, something should be done about it? Like, I don't know. He helped them with the Havara agreement and he worked, but here sounds good to him. So what exactly did he say that brings a police, a police officer brutalizing somebody and and just regarding their rights to saying it's like Nazi Germany, which one, how how does that work? The Germans were very very happy in Germany and criminals weren't very happy in Germany when under his rule, which is good because that means it was a safer place for the actual Germans. So I'm trying to, I'm trying to, I'm trying to understand what it is that Brian was actually trying to allude to with by saying I could just look at his words. What words were they? The ones that you pretended that he said, the ones that you have a vega belief, because you never actually said that what those words were. You never actually quoted anything, but you just refuse to say cheka instead of saying Nazi when referring to police brutality and a police state. Which is funny because the Czecho mass murdered brutally, dismembering and disgustingly horrifically killing people all throughout Russia, and that was a way, way way different scenario than what you pretend happen in Germany. Reality, the bullshit July that didn't even occur in the way that they that they treated people in Russia versus even if they did put people who were going to be potentially subversive assholes in a place where they couldn't harm the war effort or be retaliated against by angry Germans, they were actually more safe in these work camps than if they were word they could be attacked out of frustration by the German people. They weren't harmed the way the fucking check were harming the Russians and what was coming that their direction, because that's what they wanted to do the Germany next. So people really need to get their shit together and start thinking like adults and mature their brains before they say stupid shit like that, like it's open ended, like somehow they thought that was a mic drop moment to say, well, I could just look at listen to his words. What fucking words were they? You speak German, Brian? Do you know what he said? Do you know what he actually said? Do you know anything they actually said? Are you talking from Minkom? There was nothing in there that could have potentially condemned him for anything. He said, nothing, nothing that I haven't said in myself that hey, everywhere you look. It's the same fucking Saturn cult harming children, sexual deviant psychopaths harming children, doing it out in the open as drag queen bullshit. What do you think that fucking scumbag was painted up and next to that little kid that went missing?
Speaker 7: You have a minority with the clear ideology that we must have a Jewish state in a fight for liberty.
Speaker 1: You don't have liberty, bro, You don't have You don't have a right to have anything when you're doing it on the backs of innocent people that you're murdering in order to get it. You don't deserve any place in this world, period. You don't long here. This isn't your place. Better things have come along and shown other people in this world what they could have if they don't have you there harming them all the time, causing victims all the time. And I think a lot of people like that idea. They're just afraid of the change because they think that they can't live without the fucking parasite anymore because they own so many things, so many artificial things, for the artificial construct of this artificial fucking world that they've created. Fuck all you, all of you fuck all of you, and with that good night, yes mayhem, yep and sim BEFORELC dot com doctor glynnin get on their membership, do it ball Busters for the discount, Doctor Monso's book over here and his courses. If you get in the course, use Ballbusters, just don't capitalize a second B and all one where see if that helps. If it doesn't, contact them, and then BB five for five percent off over here in nasure Well for your ninety essentials. Get it done, Get it done, get it done. There's my book, there's a creatine, there's a hot sauce, and have a great
Speaker 2: Night.