Speaker 1: I think before we give second chances, you have to see receipts. A lot of women would be saved by men coming back into their life just to do the same thing that they did which was the cause of them breaking up. A lot of women would be saved from this if they asked for change behavior and receipts and being more intentional before they committed to the second chance. Baby, before you commit to the second chance, you tell him show me what's gonna be different. Not tell me show me what's gonna be different. I want to see it with my own two eyes. So if he's committed to making this long distance things work when he was originally not open to the long distance and he kind of freaked out about it, he should be on the plane Jet Blue, United American Southwest Delta Pick one Frontier. Did I say that, pick one? If he's now committed to the long distance and he's gonna do everything to make it work, see the receipts. Hey, y'all, welcome back to there to see it. I know y'all noticed my little I know you notice the set change.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I really want y'all to know that I am committed to my episodes when I don't have an episode and I have to take a break or there's some type of mishap and I'm not able to get an episode out to y'all, it makes me very very very sad. So we've had some scheduling things happening, and I said, I'm not going without an episode. We're gonna do it in my house. Please don't know, Please don't ever say I never did anything for y'all. Please don't ever say I'm not committed to my craft. Okay, we're doing it, baby, right here in my living room. So take a seat, get into it. Okay, get czy. Anyways, anyways, anyways, anyways, all right, So we have some subscription reminders. Follow dear to see a podcast on Apple and Spotify and leave a five star review, not two, not three, baby, not four, five star review on Apple and Spotify. Then I want you to subscribe to my channel. Shout out to ten thousand followers, y'all. I knew it would get that. Let me tell you this, sometimes people don't get you. Gotta have some gritting, you, right, you gotta have you gotta be able to climb the mountain. You gotta have My friend, you said this, the other day he said, you gotta have your arm, your palm on the plow. Okay, you gotta be willing to do it to work. And you know, it took us a little It took us a little while. But I am so glad that we are here. Okay, I am so glad that we are here. Let's see closer. I think that's better. Okay, y'all. Now, y'all bear with me because you know this is my first time basically filming myself. So bear with me, right, Gotta adjust, gotta adjust, all right. So thank y'all so much for ten thousand subscribers. We're hoping to hit twenty k. Now, so tell your friends, and tell a friends and tell a friend. If you are enjoying dear to see a please like, subscribe, comment on my YouTube channel the videos. I'm always in the comments, so please please please continue to do that. Okay, y'all. I want to get into this is actually one of my favorite parts because I always am so grateful that y'all are watching, right, and that y'all actually leave reviews. I don't think we talk about that as creators and as leaders in this space. That man like the engagement is so amazing. Right, So here's one of my reviews, five star pod. Oh have you already talk to me? Nice? Okay? Mia Orlando said five stars. If you're not listening, you need to be to see it speaks nothing but facts, nothing but facts. Use what she says and you'll upgrade your life. I look forward to Monday every week. Ah. That blessed me. That bless me. Now I'm not telling you what I heard. I'm telling you what I know, and this podcast absolutely will upgrade your life period. Now we're gonna jump on into our voicemails. Y'all, let's jump on into our voicemails. The title of it is he changed his mind about long distance, then came back two weeks later. All right, let's.
Speaker 2: See dare to see it. I'm gonna try to make this queak because I would really love to hear from you. I started talking and getting to this guy three months ago. For reference, we are both in la twenties, long distance to four hours by the way, and we were not sexually active. He has made efforts to travel to me within the three months, and we've spent several days hanging out three months. In one the new he asks if I want a relationship, I said yes. Then specifically, if I would want a relationship with him again, I said yes.
Speaker 1: Of course, up.
Speaker 2: Until this point everything was going well, the communication and intention, so this took me by surprise. Later on that same day, he said he wanted to talk to me, and basically he said he was thinking logically and that he was having issues committing to being long distance because when he did it with the girl from his past, it took a toll on him having to find a place to stay by, food to eat, and pay for a flight, and he wants to be able to take care of his lady. He also said he wouldn't be happy in a long distance relationship. He would love to be with me basically because everything else checked out for him.
Speaker 3: Just that.
Speaker 2: I was understanding a bit because he has been looking for a job, but also confused with everything going well up until that, and confused because he didn't try to have a conversation about that before springing that on me. A conversations were more soul planning for future meets and trips. I in no way expected him to do all the work by hisself, and with everything he was telling me, he didn't really say outright, but he kept saying that it was hard to commit, but he would still love to continue to get to know me. Said my farewells, and I cut him off. Two weeks later, he calls. He's saying he's sorry, he's had time to think, he's made a mistake. He loves her, and he was worried about getting hurt. He wants to be with me.
Speaker 1: I asked what.
Speaker 2: Would be the difference with being in a long distance relationship now. He said he's willing to do whatever it takes and that something will have to plan. So honestly, I believe I have my answer because I'm not to be playing with but I love to hear what you think.
Speaker 1: Let me say this first of all, Bravo, bravo, because the way that you handle this is baby, that's to see away all day. When a man tells you where he stands with you, when he tells you what position he wants to play in your life, everything after that must must follow through accordingly, right. And the way that you handled that was that he said that he didn't know what he wanted to do and where he wanted to be with you, and he had so many things going on, and you said, thank you for sharing that with me. I'm cool off of you. And the important part is that when he circles back around, because they always do, right, he circled back around. Ladies, set your boundaries and make them firm and strong. When you set boundaries and you are in a position when you communicate to a man, I'm good if you do, I'm good if you don't. These men are so attracted to that it's almost like they it becomes another challenge for them. Right when a man is telling you that he needs space or that he doesn't know if it's going to be a fit, and then you need an explanation or you want to ask him why not this, or why why didn't you tell me this? Baby? You handled that so smooth, You should do exactly what this young lady did. She basically was like, thank you for sharing that with me. That is not in alignment with what I want right now, and she walked away and guess who came back around two weeks later. Bravo, baby, bravo. Now I'll answer your actual question at him. Your actual question at hand is more so, what to do now that he's come back in these two weeks. Let me say this. I think before we give second chances, you have to see receipts. A lot of women would be saved by men coming back into their life just to do the same thing that they did which was the cause of them breaking up. A lot of women would be saved from this if they asked for change behavior and receipts and being more intentional before they committed to the second chance. Baby. But before you commit to the second chance, you tell him, show me what's gonna be different. Not tell me. Show me what's gonna be different. I want to see it with my own two eyes. So if he's committed to making this long distance things work when he was originally not open to the long distance and he kind of freaked out about it, he should be on a plane Blue United American Southwest Delta Pick one Frontier. Did I say that? Pick one? If he's now committed to the long distance and he's gonna do everything to make it work, see the receipts. You should tell him that you are grateful that he communicated his emotions to you. You are open to staying in connection with him, and I would like to see how it would be different before I commit. Give me the receipts. I want to see. Give me the receipts. I don't want to give you a second chance unless I see the change behavior. And so it sounds like you're slightly open to it. And I actually like how he held himself accountable and he was vulnerable in telling you. Damn, babe, I freaked out. I freaked out. I got a little scared, right, And now I really really really want to commit. Now I'm thinking about this. Now I really want to see I think that was awesome, and I think that this is a case where I would grant a little grace because again, we're not going into this foolishly right. We don't have to have our guards up because we're gonna see the receipts first. Tell him thank you for your vulnerability, Thank you for feeling safe enough for to share that with me. I am open to connecting with you, but I would like us to continue getting to know each other, and I would like for you to show me that you are committed to a longestant relationship right now. Voicemail number two. This one is entitled Let's see. This one is entitled my date has a gay roommate? Should that be a red flag, let's listen to it? Should that be a red flat?
Speaker 3: Dared to see him. I started dating this guy that I met off of a dating app. But I am a single mom. He is a single dad, which worked out. When we met up. We had a great time. The only thing that I am concerned about is that he does have a roommate. He sees his child like three days out of the week. It's a great profession and all the things, but he definitely has a gay roommate. He actually thought it was something that bothered me, and I immediately acted him, well are you gay? And he was like no, of course, not da dada, And clearly I'm like, he has a son, you shouldn't be gay, right, But then I started asking about future plans and he said that he was looking for a new apartment with this same roommate. I thought that his situation was circumstantial because of the loss of his mom and him just needed to find a roommate at the time. However, him wanting to go and get a new apartment with this guy is kind of sketchy for me, and I really don't know how to bring it up. When I asked him, like, what are your planning in a year or two. He said he wants to find his person and find his wife and move in and create a family like that. But I am truly turning fear out if I should just stop talking him, cut it off, or also and if having a gay roommate is a new deal breaker for me, because now I don't know what you guys are doing at night and what is going on. But however, this could also be a straight guy that is literally just has a gay roommate. He told me he just completely likes the dynamic between two roommates. And I understand how hard it is to find a good roommate, but I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: So let so let me say this. I think that you have not insinuated that you pick up any kind of non straight heterosexual vibes from him, right. I think that if you didn't know who his roommate was and that he was a gay male, you would probably have no issues with this situation at all. Given that, right, I think that this actually shows that he is open minded, that he's liberal, that he's progressive, that he sees the hardened people, that he is somebody that can coexist when his lifestyle doesn't meet the other persons. I think that this is actually a very green flag. I do not believe in walking into a situation with reservations and paranoia, and I give people a clean slate. I think that in this economy and this political climate, this actually shows that this person is very open minded. And let me tell you where it's going to be beneficial in your relationship. You want somebody who is open minded, not somebody that is you know, bends on what they they believe, but someone that is open minded and that can understand people's perspective and understand people's lifestyle even though it has nothing to do with them, right. I think that that's actually a great flag. I think that you know he already has a child, right, I think you said, y'all both for single parents. So this shows that he is agile. This shows that when you have kids with that man, and that child maybe doesn't want to go to college, is queer of any sort, right, that doesn't go into the career field that his parents want he or she their parents wanted them to. That this is a This is a man who is going to be open minded and that understands that everybody has their walk of life, their different walks of life. I personally think that it is a complete green flag to me, in my opinion, I think that it also will rear its head in your relationship and in a good way, because there are going to be times where you don't agree. There are going to be times where you are on two separate sides of the fence about this. I think the lifestyle that he's living shows that he could meet in the middle of the role right, that he can choose the bigger thing at hand without getting into the weeds and everything. But you need a man like that that comes into play when you are in a relationship and you think that it's big and he thinks that it's small, when you think that it's not important and he thinks that it is important. Right. It shows that he has a vast perspective on life and he's able to coexist when things are not in direct alignment with him. It also shows that he is not he is not afraid to be to even be in this perspective he told you. It shows that he's not someone who is going to be kind of bullied into being called gay or anything like that. He knows what that could insinuate. And he stood on that and he said, and I'm about to move with him again. I'm about to move with him again. I think that that shows that he's able to make connections and have great friendships. He's able to withhold and living with somebody is not hard, is not easy, right, It's actually has it's very nuanced, and it has a lot of different dynamics and layers. And so he's been able to be on a schedule with somebody, He's been able to share a key in a dwelling with someone, He's been able to monitor noise and and working all of these things with someone. Right, This is something that I think will lead into him being a leader, him being a team player, him being someone that you that is reliable as well. Right. I think think that there's also a lot of green flags that are in this situation. And again, you never insinuated that you picked up any kind of vibes that would insinuate or that would make you think that he was anything other than a straight man. Right, I think it's a green flag. Personally, I think it's a green flag. That's what I was trying to say. He thinks it shows that he's secure. Why couldn't I think of that. I had a brain fart. It shows that he's secure in his masculinity. Now, could there be other things going on or going or or around doing They could be doing things, could be, could be, but again, never veer on the side of paranoia. Could there be something going on, maybe they've experimented, maybe they're in the math. It could be, but I personally think that that's maybe a ten percent chance. I think the ninety percent chance is that this is a man who is secure in his masculinity. This is a man who knows how to coexist with people, and a man who really can be exist in outside of his comfort zone. He can exist outside of spaces that are not quite in alignment with who he is. And I think that's quite sexy. Honestly, if you ask me, I think it's quite sexy. AnyWho. I hope that helped you. I really hope that helped you. Okay, y'all? Voice smail number three. It's entitled how do I tell him I still live with my parents? How do I tell him I still live with my parents? Let's hear it there to see. Uh, how do you tell a god that you're dating that you still live with your parents. Let me tell you this. They're you gotta make sure you're in good company. You telling a man that you still live with your parents should be an easy lay for the right man. Why are you still living with your parents, You're trying to save money, you are going through a transition, whatever the case may be. That should be something that is palatable for a man to understand and know, and if he a real one, he'll take you up out of there. Okay. It should be absolutely positively, it should be absolutely okay for you to share with the man that you still are living with your parents. For example, my sister is now living with me. If I met a man today, I would never would I wouldn't have a problem saying that my sister, Me and my sister live together. I wouldn't have a problem saying that because I know that this is in a transition, right. I think that you have to be pay attention to how that person handles that type of information, because I think that you should be looking for a man that is resourceful, that's looking to problem solve, that wants to build with you, right, and so you should never also have the posture of being embarrassed to share vulnerable things about something about yourself if it's with the right person. You don't want to have that type of guilt and shame. You want to have such a transparent relationship with a guy that you're dating or someone that you're interested in, that you're able to say, I live with my parents right now. It could have been that you already had apartment before and you went through a transition, you lost your job, and then you move back with your parents. It could be that maybe you even never left your parents' house, right. But I personally don't believe that women and men have the same We don't have the same standard, right. I think that a woman could very well be living with her parents and it may be one of one of those for a man living with his parents. I just don't think that we have the same standards. And I think that a man that really cares about you is gonna swoop in and help you. So why be ashamed? Why be ashamed to tell a man that you're living with your parents? You see, women like to throw around ego in the same way, and I always call it thump Wallat's right, What is that going to communicate to a man that you don't have your own apartment. I think that it's actually an opportunity for him to assist and to help. If that's not his thing, then cool, that's not his thing. But I don't think that you should be embarrassed or ashamed that you live with your parents. I think that you could be going through a lot of things and also you having your own and being all independent. It's really just not your currency in life. Be exactly who you are. It's not your job to prove to a man that you you got it, how he got it. I don't got it, high you got it? Now you're gonna help me? Or what I don't have it, how you got it. I'm working on myself. I'm in a transition. This is this doesn't stop me from being patient, kind, nurturing, understanding, empathetic. It doesn't. It doesn't stop me for doing any any of those things. Right. But if you're looking for a man to and and I'm saying this because there's a difference in it when you're talking about women and men. When you're looking for a man to provide, to protect and things like that, having stability does matter. As a woman. You could just be flapping around right and you don't. You do want to have it together right, but we don't have the same standard. Sometimes you just need to help in hand, and I feel like a real one is gonna step in and make sure that you're straight. Okay, that's that's just how it works with being a woman. And I didn't make the rules. Okay, I didn't make the rules. I think that at times it could be a little sketchy if a man isn't living on his own. But as a woman, that don't mean nothing. What does that say about you? What does that say about you? You still living with your parents, girl, That's why you were born. Okay, you still living with your parents, meaning you have parents that support you, parents that support your dreams, parents that support your transitions, parents that support you, and you can always go back home when things ain't quite right. Sounds like a good deal to me. If a real man would be looking at that as a value add he will be looking at that like, Wow, this woman comes from great stocks. That's what I would think. I don't see anything as a woman that living with your parents would still kind of take it down a little bit. I think it honestly may weed out the men. That's because you know they always ask you do you live alone? Look, go ahead and weed out the predators, okay, weed out the men that don't have good intentions and only trying to smash and dash, right, okay them the ones. It probably is a good idea that you share with this person that you still live with your parents. That means he already know what's up, right. I don't think there's anything wrong with the baby. Don't be scared at all. Actually, it's a great test. Tell him and you can be very transparent parent and tell him why it is that you still live with your parents. And I think any reasons that you that you give should be okay for the right kind of man. And I said what I said about that. Okay, on to our to see a you Smell Good segment' y'all feel the rebranding, right? Do you feel the rebranding? Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, stay down all right? Okay, So y'all, I went on the cutest date this past week, okay. And we went to the gym, then we went shopping at blooming Dell's, and then we went to lunch. But anyways, y'all, look, somebody was feeling generous and I got this beautiful beauty fragrance that I tested and blew me Dale's, y'all. And this is Louis the fourteenth, seventeen twenty two d Vanage. And this is from Zir, y'all. So this is like a rose kind of fragrance. I smell this already, but I'm very excited to open it, y'all. It's boxed so pretty. It's boxed so pretty, y'all. Okay, let me show, y'all. Is too good. It is too good, and I'm so excited, so excited. All right, y'all. It's so pretty. It's so pretty in this box. It's so pretty. Alright, Okay, baby, come on out now. Sometimes you just gotta take it apart, all right. Ooh, y'all. It's so soft and padded. It's so soft and padded. Okay, okay, y'all. So this is the beauty here. It's so soft and padded. This is the beauty here, y'all. Here it goes. This is from Er, y'all. This is from This is from y'all. How stunning is that this like it came with like velvet suede paper on top, y'all. Look at this beauty. Look at this beauty. Look at this beauty. It is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, look at this beauty. Okay, okay, let's read the notes. The notes are champagne, grapefruit, plum, saffron. The heart of the fragrance consists of lavender, hazel nut, but coffee, rose, and cocoa, settling on a base of sandalwood, white musk, cash, marion, cash, marion, leather, and incense. Don't that sound like a rich girl fragrance? That that sounds like bougie bourgeois. Okay, sounds so elevated, y'all. Even he smelled it on me, because, y'all, he was like, you want something? Never ask me that, baby, He said, you want something out of here? Yes, I do, he was. I was like, I'm gonna go to the fragrance countor He's like, okay, i'll see you later. By the time he came back, he said, did you figure out what you wanted? I was like, he was like, yeah, that's good. Yeah, yeah, baby. Never asked me. I said, you know the fragrance counter is. He said, I'll get you one huh. And I'm gonna tell you this, y'all. I did not I did not spare his pockets. Hold on, I did not spare his pockets because I'm just a girl. I picked something that was moderately expensive, ky, moderately expensive. It it it was Yeah, it wasn't like break the bank, but the bank was broken.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It wasn't like are you crazy? But it was given like, yeah, set the tone. Okay, set the tone, because I don't ever want you to think you could go get me some somebody missed. Okay. Anyways, anyways, tap to connect, tap to connect? Does that mean it's is there some type of QR code in here? Anyways? Let's give this a spray? Huh, y'all. It it's honestly, seriously so good. I left Bloomingdale's with so many like test strips of different fragrances, and you could smell this on me six hours later? Can you smell it over there? Can you smile at them? I was asking my sister because she smell it. This is so feminine and ladylike. It is so soft and elegant, y'all, y'all, I think that the Seals associates said that this was a new release. Don't don't quote me, don't quote me on that, but I think it was actually a new release. Hmmm, let me tell y'all this, Hey, it is so gorgeous. I will I want to like paint a picture. This is like just think pink, think delicate, think fresh, think elegant, classy. I'm talking about just genuinely rich and luxury. This could be honestly a stunning wedding fragrance. Okay, this could be a stunning wedding fragrances. Wedding fragrance, think, think big ticket event. But it has to be something relaxing. It's giving nap a valley, right, it's giving a winery that type of vibe. Right, too good to be true, baby, happy, Okay, thank you, thank you the boy, Okay, thank you to that man. All right. Happy to add our good syst to my collection.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I can actually smell spell it right now. I've be still smelling on my arm.
Speaker 3: All right now.
Speaker 1: Books the book's trying to fall child. Anyways, I can't stop smelling. Whoo, whoo, whoop. It is too good, y'all, It is too too too good. I I I seriously can't stop smelling it. I I can't stop smelling it. Okay, y'all, we were on We are on to our red flag report. Okay, red flat report. This is so funny because my producer, Dre, he's just texting me and he's like, did you add where you're able to record any issues? Are you able to record? I'm recording, okay, I'm recording on my own on my god know on that sound anyways, that's courts Mine, that's Crisp, Miss Shelle Child. What happened to christ What happened to that girl? Anyways? God bless her? Or think she got black ball for supporting he Trump rally? Yep, yep, yep, that's what happened to her. Other I said, do you think she's doing like weddings or something? She said, she she's kind of famous. She's still famous to be doing weddings and a background singer top stuff. I said, baby, where is the girl her album? No Skips, No Skips?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Paul? So, I was telling my sister that there was a We were listening to Tony Braxton in the car and I said, y'all, there was a period of time when there was a train of R and B girls. Y'all remember when it was Fantasia, it was Kay Michelle, it was Tamar Braxton, it was Melanie, Fiona, it was I said, it was Chrissette, Michelle, it was all of the girls, all other girls, and we had like a two to three year gap and then came Jazz and Sullivan.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, that was a good time. That me, Melanie, Fiona, Chrissette, Michelle, fan Taja, Tamar Braxton. Huh that this period that was. That was a good old time. That was a good old time. Okay, that was a good old time. Okay, y'all our red Flag report the crush Recession? Are we losing the ability to fall for people? A new conversation about modern dating is going viral following a recent article titled Dating Apps in Valentine's Day, A Study of Modern Dating Culture, published February twenty, twenty twenty six. According to the report, many singles are experiencing what some are now calling crush recession. The term describes a growing trend where people say they rarely develop genuine romantic interests in others anymore. The conversation started after a viral video from a young woman in the UK who admitted she hadn't had a real crush in years, she said, I don't even find anyone a tract of anymore. I don't even know what my type is. The video quickly gained one hundred thousand views, with thousands of people agreeing in the comments that dating today feels exhausting, disconnected, and discouraging. The article suggests several reasons behind it. I'm interested to see what the several reasons are because I have my own theories. Okay. One of the biggest factors is dating fatigue. Dating a fatigue. Many single say modern dating has become a repetitive cycle of endless swiping, superficial conversations, and short lived connections that rarely develop into real relationships. Instead of building genuine attraction, many people find themselves stuck in situationships, or talking stages that never progress. The report also points out points to the lack of real life connection. While people are constantly connected online, they are in interacting with people in person less than previous generations, which makes it harder for natural attraction to develop Over time. Repeated disappointments and dating can lead to what researchers call dating pessimism or hetero pessimism, which people begin to believe success successful relationships are rare or unrealistic, and the emotional impact can be significant. A survey sighted in the article found that over fifteen million young adults say Valentine's Day negatively affects their mental health, often being often because it highlights feelings of loneliness or failed relationships. At the same time, broader statistics show a major cultural shift. Marriage rates in the US have declined by fifty four percent between nineteen ninety nine and twenty twenty two, suggesting that fewer people are forming long term partnerships than previous generations. Some experts believe financial distress, financial stress, dating apps, and declining social interactions are all contributing to what may now call many may call a modern loneliness epidemic, with Gen Z reporting the highest levels of loneliness despite being the most digitally connected generation. Here's my thing, y'all. Okay, they're so First of all, that was long. That was long. That was a mouthful. Okay, here's my thing.
Speaker 3: There are.
Speaker 1: There's absolutely dating fatigue, Okay, y'all. I just read this. In nineteen sixty there was a study done on mice. They put four male mice and four female mice in in this cage. Now, they gave them the ultimate crime environment. They had unlimited food, they had water, they had all the things so they didn't have to go search or hunt for anything or find stuff. It was literally the most perfect environment that mice could be in. Everything was provided three ninety nine. Okay, the mice began to mate, and they like, what's the word, they reproduced over and over and over and over and over again. I'm talking about what started as eight mice became hundreds and thousands of mice. Do you know that after I forgot how long of time, the mice stopped mating and eventually died. So basically, the scientists said that the reason for this is that the male mice became overstimulated. They became like less engaged because they had such a quantity of female mice running around, they lacked connection the innate Like I'm talking about innate kind of characteristics of mating and matching with each other. And you know what I said when I read this, I said, sounds just like social media, right, sounds just like the illusion that men have more options than they have because they can see more options online. We now have access to more we have more visibility and more ways to connect than ever before. So I absolutely agree that men are now desensitized to natural, authentic connections. I think that they have less of the pursuit to connect with women in real life. I think that men are also have had more vulnerable spaces to really communicate their emotions about rejection, about fear, about not feeling adequate, which then results in how do I say this, more of a pull for understanding from women, which then leads for women to make up the slack. Okay, now that women have now that men have a microphone and a space to talk about these things, they now are able to leverage vulnerability. They're now able to talk about emotions and feelings, which now honestly makes women have to fill in the slack a little bit. They now have to present themselves and be in proximity and start conversations and make the first wipe I E. Bumble. Right, They're now having to connect more because men are being more open and honest about where they are in life. Right. I think that dating apps can be helpful, but it also has lowered r IQ. Okay, I was just sharing the other day that I used to work a job where I was in childcare and I would have to type the reports. I would audit daycarees for the government, and I had to type these reports where I had to report on what I saw at that daycare right and with that, I was typing, type and typing every single day. Because I stepped away from that job, I'm noticing that I'm not as quick of a type of a typer. I'm not now. Granted, my nails are a lot longer, and I I know that that has contributed to what y'all I need to cut these things down. My nails are a lot longer, but I'm noticing now that I'm not as fast, and it's because I'm not flexing that muscle. I'm not utilizing that skill as often as I have been in the past. I think it's the same thing with these men. Okay, they are becoming weaker in that department and talking about something. We don't want to be rejected. We don't want to be rejected. They're becoming weaker in that department because they're not flexing that muscle. They now can slide in your DMS, they can meet you on the app. Hell, they'll even meet you in person, connect with you on ig and instead of texting or call on you, they send you a message or start liking your stories and your pictures. So I absolutely positively agree. I'm actually very shocked to find out that the we've dropped fifty four percent in marriages. And see this is actually feeds beautifully into this conversation because it's the idea and the perspective that everything is happening more. If you were to ask me, I would be like marriage has increased. Why Because I'm saying a whole bunch of marriages on the internet. What in culture has increased significantly? But it's not because it is because apparently statistically it isn't it's not because it is. It's because that's what I see, and that's what I'm focused on. I just had a conversation with this about this with my girls Chad that whatever you focus on is what you will see. There was a study where they did look for something blue in the room. Everybody looked for something blue, and they said, I saw that bottle was blue, that cup is blue. They picked out all the blue things and then they said, now can you tell me what was pink in that room? And nobody, nobody knew because why they were focused on what was blue. What you focus on is what you will see. And I genuinely, I genuinely think that I have probably just been focused on marriage more. Marriage is all in my ether. I'm putting that on me. I'm sending that into the universe. For me, marriage was just is just in my ether. So I am saving more, saving more. Wedding ideas is more on my algorithm. But I genuinely thought that we were getting married more when actually we're being We're getting married half as much. I don't know. I don't know that was from that was supposed to be from nineteen ninety something to twenty twenty two. I want to check the status now.
Speaker 2: I just I just can't believe that.
Speaker 1: I just can't believe that. But what I will say is that there are a lot of deficits that we're seeing. There aren't. The thing is that And I'm only gonna speak to heterosexual relationships, right, everybody's included here, Okay, I love all people. I'm just gonna talk about what I know the most right. Men and women are not on the same page. Okay. I think what has happened and has created this huge deficit is that men men got their money first, and then women weren't allowed to work, and there was this whole push to be for equity and inclusion and equality right, and then women were able to work at the same time men. There was a huge break and gap for black men in particular, you got the crack phase, you got a mass incarceration, right, So then there was a dip, and then now women are still up, and then men are kind of coming up, coming up now. And what I feel like is that we're never in the same place at the same time. Either men are down and the women are up, and the men not down and the women are up, or the women are up, and it's we're never there at the same time. And so I think that those gaps have still kind of pushed us into different spaces and times. And now you're seeing a lot of modern a lot of a lot of modern couples trying to to to to make it all equal, right, to make it way. You're seeing a lot of men that are now baby doing that housework because everything is unequal, right, so in order for you to leverage what used to be men going out and working and women saying in the house. Now it's not quite the same, because women are earning and earning more and significantly more at times. Now. Now men are picking up that town, they're picking up that mop. They're cooking, okay, picking up them pops and pans, and they're cooking to leverage that difference. And I think that we're seeing that a lot with these couples, y'all, a lot with these couples. We're trying to make up the gaps. And I actually think that it may be and we may be closing in on a space where not just y'all, this fragrance smells God, it's so good that we're closing in the gaps of not just men and women being more on a financial on the same page financially, but also black men and men in particular are going to therapy more. We're seeing a lot more emotional intelligence and a lot of a lot more emotional maturity. We're also seeing women melts down and more of their feminine energy, and also holding themselves more accountable for what, more accountable for the role that they've played in the breakdown of the black family. Okay, I think we're actually closing in the gaps on that so long story short, I absolutely agree that there's a disconnect. I absolutely agree that we are desensitized to real life connections.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: I have hope that we are going to finally land in the same place at the same time and to close that gap. We did good, y'all. Let's look new set who this may not stick around for long, y'all, but like I did it. Aren't y'all proud of me? I did it. I filmed myself in my own space. Okay, I did not, you know, skip a week because we were having you know, some you know, some little little technical difficulties or you know, just a setup issue, right, meaning that you know, just the schedules in the line. I did it. I did it. Are y'all proud of me? I am committed to building dear to see you to be a huge, huge, huge brand in platform, and I am excited. I am excited, y'all. Thank y'all for rocking with me, for going through the ups, the downs, the rounds and the rounds. Okay, thank y'all for rocking with me. And I'm really I'm really proud of myself. Anyways, I'll see y'all next time. See you later. Bye.
Speaker 3: Down