Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's TLC Tuesday. I had hit record. Kimberly was looking down and she said I'm ready. Yeah, girl, you.
Speaker 2: Are, And then I was not ready. I was ironically not ready.
Speaker 1: Ironic ironic, everybody. This is ninety Day Fiance, season twelve, episode six. This is TLC Tuesday. But listen real quick if you listen to Kimberly and I on the paid feed which comes out on Friday, where we cover the secondary show, which currently is Last Resort. If you had a problem with it on Friday, we apologize. There was a problem with supercasts, which a lot of people then download to their Apple or however they get it, and then somehow that made a glitch. Some people also had an Apple problem if they just subscribed to them Apple and Patreon people were fine. So anyway, Ingrid fixed it on by Friday night, she had it all sorted out.
Speaker 2: And it sounds like Ingrid's the one who fucked up.
Speaker 1: No mistake, it's not. It's not the case.
Speaker 2: She's not listening. I can say whatever I want to inger it. No.
Speaker 1: I think she searches for her name in the show notes in the transcript in the transcript. I think she searches for her name.
Speaker 2: What if I say Schmingrid, the transcript might still be able to pick it up.
Speaker 1: I don't know how a works Ingrid. Okay, just call her like Trappee's girl or something. Yeah, exactly. Yeah. Anyway, No, Ingrid did not. It was a technical error that could not be controlled. But she fixed it. By the evening. Lots of people were like, oh, I'm dying to hear it. I can't hear it, which we appreciate. We appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just can't believe people are waiting to hear it and want to hear it. I can't believe anyone's listening to me right now. That's still wild to me.
Speaker 1: It's a shock every day, you know. Uh. Meto on this episode says he really just thinks that he should be able to do what he wants for his job and all that, and I say, I love that, yeah, because I feel like that's what we get to do. This is our jobs, and we love it.
Speaker 3: I know we're so blessed, are so blessed, but I mean, let's be honest, we're better podcasters than Medo as an actor.
Speaker 2: We're better people.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just that's clear from this episode.
Speaker 2: Also, have we been saying his name wrong the entire time because he introduced himself as me do No.
Speaker 1: I never heard him say that, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, we've been saying it wrong the whole time.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear him say me do so No.
Speaker 2: That is he said it too. He's a spelled Medo, but he pronounced it like more like me do like. It's it's a little bit of a at the end.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm sorry we've not known that, and we're on episode six since it's too late to change, and Debbie told us. Debbie taught us this. So it's just like Mallory and Rosh, we're calling him.
Speaker 2: Rash yeah, or Stevie and Maddie yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Calls him Maddie. It's Maddie. You know. We're doing what we can. Way. I apologize Americans, apologies for the Friday snafu. Thank you for everybody who reached out very nicely to let us know. Some people were a little annoyed, right, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It was fixed by Friday night. But I think if you didn't like unloaded and reload it, you know whatever. So just you, guys, anytime you go onto Apple or any some people use overcast, somebody us like pocket casts, you know all these other things. If you ever have a problem with an episode of not just Mine, anybody's this happens to me with other episodes. Yes, you happened to me with my favorite Murder, one of the biggest podcasts in the whole world. It'll pop up and say episode not available, and you're like, bitch, please, yes it is, and uh, you have to just remove the download and then.
Speaker 2: Just download, redownload.
Speaker 1: It and go back and then it's there. That's what worst comes to worst.
Speaker 2: You re unsubscribe and resubscribe, which is you have to make sure you have your RSS feed if you're on Patreon or supercuest. It's a little tricky, but once you get the hang of it. But these glitches happen to everybody, guys.
Speaker 1: They do. I'm sorry, and people, I mean, listen, I'm just happy.
Speaker 2: The world is an imperfect, imperfect place. It's not fair always, so people.
Speaker 1: Were just dying to hear it is a last resort. It's a great show. Hope everybody's tuning in over there.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Well, I feel like they're not too watching and they just want to hear us talk about these garbage.
Speaker 1: Oh, that happens a lot, mostly with love after lock up, people like I can't bring myself to watch it, but you in case you are funny.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll take it. We'll take it, but let's talk about this. So this is again no rhyme or reason to the titles. And I got to tell you, I don't. I don't like it. I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel there was this guy in this last episode of Dateline who would write emails to his wife that occasionally words capitalized for no reason, and.
Speaker 1: It I listened to that when I was walking the dog and I was crying laughing because you would screamed certain words. Yeah, hilarious.
Speaker 2: It is jarring. It's jarring when a person in an elected position does it in their messages. And it is jarring when your husband does it to you and then he murders you. That's all jarring.
Speaker 1: Being deafered.
Speaker 2: But this is much like this with these titles. They're all over the place, and so I'm trying to make a sense of order in a world full of chaos, which is a perfect metaphor for the world. Actually, but it's jarring and it makes you feel unmored.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, these titles make no sense. This title is when two worlds collide. Huh, that's it. That's the whole theme of the show.
Speaker 2: What's yeah, exactly annoying.
Speaker 1: Well, lucky for you, you're starting with you this week with Thomas and Paula. And boy, he's turned out to be a nervous nelly.
Speaker 2: What a jerk guy.
Speaker 1: He's just like, do weep city, I don't know what's going he is we did find out what did we find out? Aerospace engineer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which actually could make sense. I mean he's like very particular about the way things are done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we need that in our aerospace engineers.
Speaker 2: So that's yeah, feel oriented. But you can sit on a floor eat, don't need a table as all an aerospace engineers. They're notoriously don't need furniture. That's one of their biggest characteristics.
Speaker 1: What's Katie's excuse? She also doesn't need furniture.
Speaker 2: So they she's just a hot mess. So they wake up after the first night, they say they had amazing first night. She loves his body shape. He's gotten bigger. He is big like a refrigerator. She loves it. Yeah, okay, okay, love a refrigerator. Man, mister Maytag compare man, come on in. They say they did lots of spidering, which I still don't love, and then they try to demonstrate I don't like it. So then they do this thing where he cooks her breakfast and then she's like, okay, now you need to cook me breakfast and you're thinking what, and they say, we're quirky couple. This is us demonstrating how fun we are. We do this thing where one of us will make the other one breakfast, and then the other one demands that they make breakfast. It's totally inefficient to have two people cooking one after the other, never get to eat at the same time, and the first one's probably is cold by the time you eat it, and it's just stupid. But they think it's hilarious because they're fun, wacky couple. But this is going to be fun for no one. In about three days of her living there.
Speaker 3: She can't make bacon. She can't make bake and she's a vegan. Did you not watch the episode she is going to make the bacon? Yeah, Okay, now I did watch it.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to cook with any of the beef tallow or anything, and so she wants to cover her face with a towel. She doesn't want to inhale the fumes. So he tells us he follows Paleo because he has crones or he wasn't diagnosed with crones a long time ago and doesn't know what he has. Now. I don't know, Okay, what's going on with him. He has lots of issues.
Speaker 1: I heard all this Paleo and this crones talk, but it was one of those things where I had the computer on the kitchen island and was walking around fixing my own food because this wasn't a couple to take notes on. So if she was talking about bacon or covering her face, I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Well, then he gets her a mask that is like if you are painting or doing drywall or insulation, cooking meth and it's like a ventilator mask. And so she is fully wearing that, like has matt suit breaking bad when she is cooking his breakfast. Which, again, this is not going to last. This is they're trying to be wacky and it's gonna last one more day.
Speaker 1: Cook your own breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says in Brazil she had no interaction with meat products, animal products whatsoever. But now she's cooking for him. She hopes he'll make compromises for her like she is. So then they said at the stupid table on the stupid yoga blocks that I imagine just go up your butt after a while and just start to get really.
Speaker 1: On your butt bones, like just exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he's like talking about her doing yoga, and she's like interrupts him, saying, let's pray so we can eat because I'm starving. And it's like a Universe manifestations type prayer, and then she starts crying and says being here.
Speaker 1: Is a dream.
Speaker 2: She goes, not sitting at the stupid table, but just being with you. I hate this table. We'll be here with you. And so she's crying and like the bread is falling out of her mouth and she's like, it's so hard, you cook so bad with tears. Universe manifests me the strength to deal with this guy, and it's very cute, it's funny. So then she puts on makeup because she likes to feel good. It makes her feel ready for the day. I need to start doing that.
Speaker 1: She's like Katie. Katie puts on makeup no matter what every day.
Speaker 2: It makes she doesn't feel good unless she does. It's like part of her ritual. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel perfectly happy just staying in my pajamas all day with no makeup. And then I get like a glimpse in the mirror. I'm like, oh my god, the ups guy just saw me like this. But I'm in my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're in your house. And the second we're done recording, that comes off because I feel it. I'm my skin and like I can't so it comes off.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I had to confirm it. Wise you have to put my hair.
Speaker 2: So bad too. And I had a pimple on my face. It's okay. The howth the people through broken through to the surface. I want to break free? Is this pimples karaoke song? And it has broken free. It is large and in charge. It is a volcano on my face. Well, I'm really glad to hear that. I have the filter on. Okay, because it's loud, it's strong, it's solid, It's like one of those thruples on love on.
Speaker 1: This is Polly and you've been putting like that clinique stuff on it that really kills it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but apparently I need the pads, the covering things that have the micro you know, needles, and I don't have those, so apparently I need to buy those. So someone send me a good brand so I can buy them.
Speaker 1: Well, how have I just go to CVS because by the time they send that to you, that that thing is going to have the right of your whole face.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I know it's going to slowly eat my face. And I'm going to be on one of those TLC shows. It's like my strange body.
Speaker 1: I saw a guy accidentally accidentally because I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, you weren't seeking it out, No, it just happened to be.
Speaker 1: And it was a guy who was sitting and when they pulled back, his hand was as big as the table.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: I saw one that's on my DVR and it said he got into a horrible accident and to save his like, doctors had to cut him in half. What I'm gonna watch that later?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you thought out about why the guy has just one giant hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, I will I could you a Kimberlez corner?
Speaker 1: Please? No, no, please, no no.
Speaker 2: So Paula or Paula Paella? How did they say her name? Paula?
Speaker 1: It's it's spelled Paula, but it's got to be Paula. I know we have to call her Paula. That's how it's spelled.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she puts on the makeup, but then she commits the cardinal sin of putting two drops of perfume on? How dare she? He comes running out into the living room like a chicken with his head cut off, freaking out. What is that smell? What is that smell? Oh my god? He runs out to the balcony and isolates himself. He might as well have gotten out the plastic tarp and the tape, like you are preparing for a hurricane. Yes see, this is a zombie movie and he is trying to get the superbug to not have escaped.
Speaker 1: It was wild.
Speaker 2: He is patient zero of the next COVID outbreak. He's freaking out, and he goes, I'm super allergic to artificial perfumes.
Speaker 1: It's only petuly oil. He will like, you does smell like a hippie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my sinuses swell up and I can't stop sneezing, even though we have yet to see him sneeze.
Speaker 1: No sneeze, no nosebill, no sniffle of any type.
Speaker 2: Not one. He's talking normally, he's not stuffed up. Okay. He says, why does she need to put on perfume? Who's she trying to attract? Like, it's not gonna make me fall in love with her, it's just gonna piss me off more. It's not some magical pheromones. And then he goes in to the danger zone and he is bitching and is like, I was having a freaking allergy attack. Footage not found.
Speaker 1: Roll the tape. We didn't see it.
Speaker 2: Where where was the allergy attack? Because that is the calmest allergy attack I've ever seen someone have. I didn't kives. I didn't see one cough, one sneeze, one's I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: Where's the benadryll? None of it?
Speaker 2: No, No, he's acting like she tried to murder him on purpose.
Speaker 1: It's like she's frayed, like rouse fray deodorant. It's like it's like, who wasn't they had all the sprays the other day? Was amido who had so many praise when he was getting ready, like so many sprays. It was like that too, drop Bunny, to drop.
Speaker 2: She didn't even spray it.
Speaker 1: It was drop dab on her body.
Speaker 2: Dabs on her body.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And so he's like, why did you do that by a freaking allergy attack And she's making jokes like, oh, it's just because you have a big nose that you can't handle it. And she's like, I put on two drops. I didn't spray anything. And he's like, why can't you just buy perfume I'm not allergic to. And she's like, I've tried the non allergy branded perfumes. You hate those two. And she says in Brazil, perfumes and smelling good are part of the culture and I'm not willing to give it up. And only when I'm dead can you bury me smelly. And he says, you're so dramatic. And I was like, roll the tape of you five seconds ago saying that you were dying.
Speaker 1: But she was like trying to be funny, like oh my god, like you should be stuck. It's a superpower, Like I cannot believe you could smell those two drops from kilometers away. You know, she's joking and being.
Speaker 2: Like, She's like, you're an X man for smelling. Your nose is so strong you we should message Marvel. You had like you have a superpowers.
Speaker 1: Me and he's losing his mind.
Speaker 2: Why are you taking me? Seriously? You're upsetting me? Can you see how upset I am? And she just like keeps making little jokes and he's like, just say you're sorry.
Speaker 1: Why are you teasing me? God?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is the most unattractive I've ever seen a man ever behave totally ridiculous. This is the version of the man flew like. My brother is like make going out. Ralphie jumped on me and it hurt me. It really hurt me. And I was like, be a man, you're fine's not going to be attracted to you if you're whin He's Ralphie jumped on you. He jumps on me all the time and I have constant bleeding, scratch marks or care. He's just showing that he likes you and he's not well trained, but he's a big baby. But being a complainer like that is not attractive. I just have to say to all the men out there, it's not attractive.
Speaker 1: I'm attractive. Women either do it.
Speaker 2: But women go through way more talk about cramps, menopause, giving birth, like our bodies are built for it, and we complain less than this man is complaining because she put on two drops of perfume.
Speaker 1: And this was Now, if this was like you opened a bag of peanuts and have a severe peanut allergy and he freaked out, I would understand one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And that's how he's acting, right, but there are no symptoms, which means he does not actually have a problem, and she only put on two drops.
Speaker 1: Okay, continue because I'm stunned by this behavior.
Speaker 2: Stunned, but this behavior is wild. So she's she's like, why are you so mad? It's my first day here. Can you just go easy on me? And he's like, if you are going to spray things in this apartment, I'm just gonna lead. I will walk out, I will leave, and she's like, you're taking this so seriously, and then he goes get ready. If it isn't safe for me here, I'll leave. I need a white man talking about not feeling safe to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: He doesn't feel safe because she applied two drops of non allergic, non allergen perfume that he's not allergic to. Three rooms over.
Speaker 2: And he's feeling unsafe. He's triggered.
Speaker 1: He's triggered by Oh he's triggered. All right, he's triggered.
Speaker 2: So she's like, God, he's making such a big deal about this. It's really like not attractive, you know, like he's unhinged, and he wants me to He's gonna want me to have sex with him later, like with I can't after seeing this tantrum that he's throwing. Tantrum, Yes, a baby, he's being a child. This is not attractive. So he's like, throw away your perfume. I want you to throw it away. She goes, no, it was expensive. I can give it to someone. It'll be a nice gift. And he starts to go through her stuff, finds the perfume, opens the top of the perfume. No reaction, no sneezing, no, and then super glues into the bottle, sealing it closed. No reaction to opening the bottle right at his face level.
Speaker 1: And you know what else is really strong smelling super glue super glue. No reaction to that triggering.
Speaker 2: So now she's pissed. And she's like, what am I doing here? I have a business at home, I have employees that like I left, I have my family and my friends in a wonderful life. He is so immature, and I came to live with this baby man. I mean, he is ten years younger than you, but at the same time, he's thirty one. Like this, he's not twenty three, Like get your act together, Thomas. I did not see them being this drama filmed, but this I was surprising.
Speaker 1: This was very surprising behavior. It was I wonder if she's ever seen him like freak out. Like later when we get to Debbie a Meidos, she's like, this is how he acts and you just have to kind of ignore it. I wonder if she's seen him like have a fit like this before and she's like, oh, you just write it out. He'll get over it, you know, right, or she was like I thought she was, like Wow, she.
Speaker 2: Was disappointed and like surprised by behavior. I feel like she hasn't seen him act like this before, and it makes me think he's a hypochondriac. And I don't even know if he has chrones now, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm beginning into wonder if he just has a sensitive tom tum right, yeah, don't we all don't.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, I've I've had I haven't been able to leave my house in four days. Let's just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: I'm just so sorry. Yeah, I'm just so sorry it happened. It's not great.
Speaker 2: Okay, diabetes, GLP ones, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If we get Keishawn here, she could talk about her loopus. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: That we have problems, Thomas.
Speaker 1: We have medical problems. We do again.
Speaker 2: I will feel badly if he like dies one day of an allergic reaction and I've been mocking him, but there was no symptoms whatsoever. And it's not like this is an invisible disease that you might not see on someone like.
Speaker 1: No, a larger reaction you can see like that.
Speaker 2: Could see something is happening to this person.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hopefully next week he apologizes or goes to see an allergist. Okay, that that would be. That would be rooting television. Let's go to Mallory and Ras sheet Rash.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love disappointing scene. I love I love Rash, but he lost me in this episode. He lost me to be back in the future. Because I was so rooting for him me too.
Speaker 1: I'm really really hoping this is gonna be a story arc where he and he and Brandy will be best friends at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so maybe like he officiates the wedding or something like.
Speaker 1: I mean, wouldn't that would be sweet? I mean, yeah, Brandy's gonna have to get a haircut first. I mean, oh, yeah, he's gonna have to clean himself off a little bit. Yeah. So Rash is sitting on the back of Brandon's truck and he says, I want to talk and but I don't know, and Brandy goes, you don't want to be an asshole, and he goes right. He says, I have a problem with you, and Brandy goes all right, and he goes, yesterday you call my fiance and you come quickly to my home. This is not good for my culture, and I don't want you to be friends with my fiance. This is important for me. And he just gets right to the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, small sock, No, no, like, can.
Speaker 1: We work out a solution or maybe let's figure out like how we can combine our cultures compromise And Brandy goes no. In the talking head Rash goes, Brandy is here at party and his voice is like caveman, rah rah rah, and I want to make boundary our culture and country. We don't have ex boyfriend as friend, so Brandon says nicely, he says, hey, look, I understand your culture is different, and I respect you and Mallory and your future marriage and your relationship. But you know Mallory and I she is one of my best friends. We are very close friends, regardless of our past. And she says, I understand you how to pass life. I don't care about this life. Don't call my fiance, don't text my fiance. You can delete Mallory's number.
Speaker 2: What Yeah?
Speaker 1: Too far and too far? And he says, you want me to delete her number and for me and her to just eliminate our friendship and he goes, yeah. He says, so because of your culture and how we are as friends makes you uncomfortable. But no, I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to eliminate a friendship because somebody told me to. And he just looks at it and he goes, I respect you as a man, but you know no, and Rushi says, can you listen to me? You don't call my fiance never. Now. Let's also see we've seen Rashiet do a lot of shots and drinks and things, so he's got a little liquid courage here. It's not cute.
Speaker 2: He has that mullet. He has that mullet strength. Yeah, he's got this mullet we call h mullet confidence.
Speaker 1: Brandon says, well, you act like you have a choice in this, but you don't have a choice. And Rushi says, I'm a boss in my house and she must listen to me. No, and Brandon just looks at him, like, have you met Mallory?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brandon shouldn't have been discussed further. And Malory, I feel should be involved in this conversation. I kind of do like normally I would think let them handle it themselves, but she has been like hands off and saying, yeah, Rush, just talk to him, tell him how you feel. And it's like, are you enjoying these men fighting over you? Why are you acting like this? You should tell him You should have told him yesterday. He is going to be friends with me, And this is an issue between the you and I, not you and him, because I want him still in my life as a friend. So let's you and I work this out as husband and wife.
Speaker 1: He I kind of think she's usually sort of telling him and he's like, oh okay, but in this situation, he's not like I'm gonna do it. She says, you know right. So Brandon says, let me tell you something, man, I am like the government, million taxes are here forever, and you want mutual respect, that's what you're asking for. But just sitting no my fucking tailgate without an invitation, demanding things. Until you start giving the respect that you won't, you get the fuck off my tailgate.
Speaker 2: I need to hear from people if this is a thing.
Speaker 1: I do too. I need some real Southerners. I am a real Southerner, but I don't understand tailgate culture. It is this a thing like when I was in high school and stuff, the guys would take their trucks and when you do all the stuff. But I never ever heard anybody say like, oh, will can't go sit on Alan's tailgate? Do you know what I mean? Like, I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: It's like a vampire. You have to be invited in. Yes, you can sit on my tailgate. Oh thank you, I will sit on your tailgate. Kind sir, thank you, and it's I didn't know there was this unspoken rule like other other rules about it, Like I didn't feel later when he closes the tailgate that felt passive aggressive or aggressive.
Speaker 1: I think you don't. Let's just like slam on somebody's car door, like all right, this is my car. Don't do that right, right? You know? Yeah, So I do need to know. I need to know from my deep South friends, is sitting on a man's tailgate a man sitting on another man's tailgate without being invited? Is that considered rude or I just I've just never heard this, but that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't and how big? How big of a cultural sin is it? Like will punches be thrown? Is it that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: So let's just say this had gone differently and Sheet walks up and it's like, Brandon, I want to talk to you, and Brandon goes, yeah, man, have a seat.
Speaker 2: Right, The whole conversation had have gone differently, But he said, I'm not going to hold it against him because he didn't know the room. No, Yeah, but now he's holding it against him because he's he's furious. Yeah exactly, and I would be too. He's being rude.
Speaker 1: So in the talking head, Brandon goes, yeah, so him saying he's the man of the house and she's gonna listen to what he says. No, man, you know, I hear this as an ultimatum, and we don't do ultimatums here. And when it comes to a man's truck, you treat that truck as the man himself. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know any better, but that's his one free pass from me. So Rushi says, listen, I hope you will listen to me. Don't call my fiance, and Brandy goes, okay, well, I already told you I am going to text her and I am going to call her. Yeah. Then Rashi gets off the tailgate, slams it, and Brandy goes.
Speaker 3: Really, really, we just had a conversation, just talked about my tailgate.
Speaker 2: Man, oh man, that tailgate is an extension of me and my manhood.
Speaker 1: I guess listen, it's just a thing we don't know about, but I would like to hear some people send us some Instagram dms. Okay, let's go to Marissa and Edwards. Oh boy, and I'm really tired of seeing all over the internet about how Marissa really can't be forty five. She looks way older, and I'm like, why are we doing that? A and B. She looks older than she is because she is incredibly like thin and sinewy like a ballerina, you know, just like muscle on bone. And that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a little fat on your face and your face younger. That's the only thing that I have going for me. So not true, she but there have been some posts on Reddit that were not nice.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I side shots of her and like a skeleton or like a crip keeper like, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: So I do not enjoy her personality. But that's a different situation.
Speaker 1: She is just so type A and that she is going to have to let go. I think any man coming into her space from another country or not, younger or not. I think any man coming into her space is going to get this reaction if he's not doing it exactly the way.
Speaker 2: She wants it, right, She's gonna have Fortunately, Yeah, she picked a man who's a lot younger, who has never lived with kids or had that responsibility and is kind of a kid himself.
Speaker 1: Or on the airplane or exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah. So he's on the phone with his mother, which is nice. How could she possibly criticize that? She thinks he's talking way too loud on the phone, and he apologizes and says, Dominicans are very loud. I'm sorry, and she's like, it's just a lot.
Speaker 1: I think it's a lot of like can you hear me? Can you hear me? Can you hear me? No? Is your connection working? You know? I think it's a lot of that, And she's like just hang up, Oh my god, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So that she asks to help can you help with dinner? He puts ketchup on his hand and pretends to cut himself. She does not find these pranks funny at all. And then she's overseeing his chopping because she doesn't trust him with a knife. I guess no sharp things. Maybe she gave him a child's knife and she's like, doesn't trust it. She goes, I'm so bossy. Tell me to stop being so bossy, and he says, it's fine. Nothing bothers me. Every everything bothers you. I have the patience to deal with someone like you. This is why we're a good couple. She's like, I hope so. And it's only day two, so we're gonna see how long they're a good couple.
Speaker 1: Did it say did it say eighty eight days to wed?
Speaker 2: It was literally? I know, I just think he just got there. I think it's literally like, yeah, it's been like two or three days.
Speaker 1: Okay, And there are I like when I like when they tell us them, I countdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So he says. She'll say things like I don't want to dress you, but change out of that shirt. And she says, I don't want to have to boss people around, but ninety nine percent of the time I have to step in because they're doing it wrong. They're just not doing your way right. So that's you are feeling like you have to step in. So she's like, cut the potatoes in half, and he very smartly says, which way, because you could cut it this way, you cut it with wise lengthwise which way because whichever way will be wrong. So she's like, I'll show you how. So he says the only thing she's not bossy at is in bed.
Speaker 1: I was like okay, wow.
Speaker 2: So then the boys come in and give him a present, which is a little box with a fake bug in it, and he freaks out and they're all laughing, except she's not really laughing. They would have loved.
Speaker 1: That catch up joke.
Speaker 2: Loved it.
Speaker 1: They would have loved it. He needs to start.
Speaker 2: Again for that, he needs to know your audience. So then he has the boys pick a hand, and he's like, pick one hand, and one of them picks it, and there's a fifty bucks fifty dollars bill in one hand and in the other one, so he's basically just giving out one hundred dollars and the brunette kid, Derek, says, I don't want it. It's okay, I don't want it, and he's like, I don't feel like taking money because I feel guilty that basically he feels like he has more money. I think he knows he's a lot richer than some of the other kids, and he feels guilty that if someone's giving him money or an expensive gift, he feels guilty because they're probably worried that they spent too much or they're now losing that money, and he knows Edward doesn't have a lot of money. So it was nice. The thought behind not accepting the money was nice, but it came out kind of awkward and like rude.
Speaker 1: It was very awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Edward says it kind of did hurt his feelings because like, why didn't he want my money? Is me? Any kid in my country would love to have fifty dollars? So he said, Derek is going to be harder to connect with than the pale one.
Speaker 1: So I can't remember the balil One's name.
Speaker 2: Is it Counterer?
Speaker 1: Never? Really?
Speaker 2: No, I can't remember his name. So they're eating dinner and Edward says he's going to make some Dominican food for them sometime, and they talk about Edward has never seen snow, and he's like, yeah, so don't think it's weird if I see a pile of snow and I just jump into it, don't judge me. Like he's being funny. Yeah, And the kids are giving him nothing. Can we leave the table? Can we go play our video games? She's like no, we're having family time. And she says, Edward's really trying, but I would like to see the boys try to initiate some of this, but it's going to take time.
Speaker 1: It's like day three, just like yeah.
Speaker 2: And Edward's like, so do you guys have girlfriends? And they're like, can we? Can we leave? Can we? And this is just kids being kids, I think, and not wanting to be with their awkward new you know mom who's dating a younger guy and they're gonna probably start making out and it's uncomfort so all that. Yeah, they just want to leave. And after dinner, he says, so that was kind of weird with the money, like Derek Quinn take the money, and she says, I think he's trying to be respectful, like he would take money from my parents because they have a lot of money. So Edward says, yeah, becoming a stepdad is going to be more difficult than I thought. And she says, I cannot believe we have ninety days to integrate an entire family basically, like become a fully functioning family in ninety days. So in the morning, she's packing the kids up for camp and to go to their dad's. Edward is just hanging out on his phone, and she says, mornings here are go, go go, and Edward should be more aware of his surroundings and like follow my lead, not on his phone, pay attention and just say you wanted a live at home nanny that you could fuck. Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean you wanted a manny that you could fuck.
Speaker 1: But also like he says, like, I've I'm new here. I can't read your mind. Oh I should help get the water bottles, I should help do this. Oh can I help with your Like, how do I I've never had how do I know? How do I know what the kids need to pack for school or camp or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he offers to help, and she's like, Nope, it's too late, it's already done. Could you put the sugar away? Yeah, I'll do it. Are you coming? We're gonna be late. We're leaving. And he's like, yeah, I just have to put shoes on and sucks, and he's She's like, put on some slides, it doesn't matter, we have to go. So then they're like waiting for him, where's Edward? Is he coming? Like he's your other kid, That's that's the slow poke child.
Speaker 1: He's me, He's the he's the third daughter that's ever in the car on time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Derek has Edward sit in the back of the car and she's like, Derek always sits in the front, and he has everyone sit in the back and they're choking, and then she says, so I heard some wrestling going on upstairs last night. Oh, he goes any fun, It was not just distracting at all and probably messing things up.
Speaker 1: Messing things up, yes, yeah, and she's.
Speaker 2: He says, well, we were wrestling and I threw them on your bed, and you know, we were just having.
Speaker 1: Fun bonding, and she's.
Speaker 2: My bedroom is not a jungle gym, like, which is what you say to your toddler. And Derek says, mom, you're being a party pooper, and she says, well, someone has to be the adult, and maybe you have gotten a guy thirteen years younger than you who has never had the obligation of being a parent. So Edward says to us, I've been trying to connect with the boys, but everything I do is wrong in her eyes, and it's starting to It's.
Speaker 1: So nice that he's trying to play with them and have fun and even be like a big kid with them, and I think it's great that he's doing that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So after the boys get dropped off, she says, I want to tell you something, but I don't know how to approach it. I'm getting irritated because you're always sitting around on your phone, You're not present, or like this morning you weren't helping, Like it's relaxing time for you and work time for me. And I know you hate this when you hear this, but I feel like I have another kid and you're sitting around not paying attention, and when you offered to help, it was too late. And he's like, you have to tell me if you need help. I can't read your mind. I don't know the rules and what to do. And she's like, I want another adult in the house. And he's like, well, I want to help. I don't like sitting around doing nothing. I'm not that guy. I'm motivated and all this stuff. And she says, okay, well, it's just I've only seen you on vacation mode, relaxing in the dr and now you're here relaxing, so I haven't seen this productive guy again. He just got here two days ago.
Speaker 1: He worked for like six months.
Speaker 2: I think she thinks he should have started a bit, gotten his driver's license and built her a gazebo in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, it's wild.
Speaker 2: Show me your worth. Essentially, it's like she says, I need to see that side of you to prove to me that this is the right decision for me. Like, you literally have to prove your worth in my life.
Speaker 1: And so he's so easy rezy. He's like, I understand, Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: They're just not a good match. And she said, and sometimes opposite is attracted and you need one person to be really type A. But she's so far that way it's going to be a real turn off. So she says, in my past relationships, I haven't been good at voicing my concerns, so now I'm just voicing it all the time in a really assertive manner.
Speaker 1: And it's not.
Speaker 2: Exactly She's like, if I don't voice my concerns, then it's just going to build up and it's going to explode. Okay, but you could pick and choose your battles. You don't have to harp on every single thing he's doing and lay out your expectations for him.
Speaker 1: In the morning, Yeah, like when they get home, like, Okay, did you see this morning? This is how this went. So here's kind of what I tried to do. By seven, I like to have this done Bye da da day. So in the morning, when you get up, if you could just like help get their water bottles ready? You know, how about that? That's nicer?
Speaker 2: Huh, yes, much nicer. But again, is he okay with being a living nanny, like, because.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got to have it for now, you know, he has to.
Speaker 2: Help for now until he can work, and then what happens. I don't know what the rules are. So he says, I'm not worried about it, and she's like, well, that's nice. I'm glad you're not worried about it, because I am gonna keep worrying about everything.
Speaker 1: She's rough, man, she's rough.
Speaker 2: She's gonna keep like e masculating him and it's not gonna feel good.
Speaker 1: And she's gonna show her in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well then maybe that's that'll work for them. That's their their rules.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, get in the bedroom and I'll show you his boss. Baby. I don't find it there.
Speaker 2: So I yeah, I don't want to live in someone's home. And they keep telling me it's my home too, but they are monitoring my behavior, like every time I'm on my phone, they're looking like why is she being so lazy? Yes, would be annoying and if not, you're home too.
Speaker 1: You know that would happen a lot if somebody who was in this home.
Speaker 2: You're watching ninety Day Fiance again, it's my job. It's my job.
Speaker 1: I swear you already watch I got to watch it twice. So let's move on to Shay and Annabelle.
Speaker 2: And speaking of disappointing men.
Speaker 1: Boy, So he is like, he's talking to the dogs. Mommy Bell is mad at Daddy Bell. I don't know what the fuck he's saying, but Mommy Bell is mad at daddy. Oh I'm in trouble. You know, I don't what happens at the lake stays at the lake. Am I right? Come on now.
Speaker 2: So he's teaching the dogs to say life.
Speaker 1: So he goes in the bedroom. He's like, hey, hi, doing babe. She just walks past him and doesn't say a word. I was like, I love this lady, lurall. So we're talking to she goes, yeah, I'm angry. He's told me, you know that about these women and that there's no sex. But he was drunk and he probably doesn't even know what he did when he was drunk. So I need to know the truth. And yeah, I'm mad. So they go outside and sell on the porch and he says, what's going on, babe? You're mad babe, And she goes, so, did you have sex? He no, no, she goes, you don't even know what you did. He goes, well, I mean I don't always remember, but like I got told. Okay, like here's a good example, just telling on himself. He goes, here's a good example. So this one girl, she said she got fake boobs, and I said, hey, let me see them things, like you know, that's just smart ass, And me like, hey, let me see them boobs. And she showed me like lift it up, put it down like hey, and she goes, did you touch something and he goes, no, she just lifts up down, says, showing them boobs. It's just the lifestyle. It's the party's baby. You're just maybe you're overreacting.
Speaker 2: Oh no, don't know.
Speaker 1: And she just stares at him and goes, overreacting. You are cheating on me. He goes, I mean, I've apologized and I don't feel like it is cheating, babe. So he says, I mean, what is cheating? So he says, I hate We got off on bath foot and we still have the still got the night to days, and I want to prove to you that it was just innocent and fun at a party. Babe. I made an arrangement for you and Alice and Angie to have a spy day and baby, you'd be with Angie. You can just ask Angie yourself what you're just friends. You could ask her. So she goes, I don't want to go anywhere, and he goes, do you want to stay here with me all day? And she goes no, So he drives her to the spa.
Speaker 2: You're gonna so basically enjoy yourself at the spa with the woman that you think I slept with, and my bitchiest daughter, who hates, who hates uses, not the nice one. No, still, no time spent with a nice one.
Speaker 1: So she's so pissed in the car, she's just she's got that resting bitch face. She is not cracking a smile. She is furious. So we're talking to her. Sha goes, I'm getting the silent treatment. I don't know what her head's face is, you know, like I know when my daughter Allison's having man troubles, the girls go off and get their nails done and that'll put you in a better mood. So that's why I planned it. Yeah, a manicure will fix the cheating every time, every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then I can just keep doing it.
Speaker 1: I just keep.
Speaker 2: I think he thinks this sort of behavior will change when she's there, But she's not a partier. So when they go to the lake, she's going to go to bed early. He's going to keep partying and do fucked up stuff and then be like, sorry, baby, you went to bed. I gotta touch rubies.
Speaker 1: You gotta come to the party, babe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's lake left.
Speaker 1: So Annabelle and Angie meet and and she goes, oh my gosh, Orre you're a hugger and goes to hugger and they do over the shoulder and Anna I's like, the eyes are so far back in the head. She's like oh yeah. And so she's like, are you staying And she goes, no, I'm not staying. His lady land over here. I don't I don't fuck with the manicure. And so he's Lee's.
Speaker 2: I don't know what his tone nails. Well, she got to his toenails when she got here.
Speaker 1: Right right right? She gets yes, she's yeah. So she's like you're not staying. He goes, no, it's just you and the girl's just some girl time. And the talking head annabel says, Angie, she hugged me. I don't like her. Mmm, so Angie. Angie also has a broken arm. It's not explained.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they all sit and talk while doing the nails and the toes, and Alison asks annabel everything, Okay, are you doing all right? And Annabelle says, we had a little fight about about Angie. All the Alison, Annabel Angie, everybody starts to say, okay, sorry. I was like, I'm confusing myself. So Annabelle says, we had a little fight about Angie because Nicole says, your dad is having a secret relationship with Angie. And Angie's face is like, huh she is. Her whole face retracts into her neck. She's like what.
Speaker 2: Look, don't forget Angie. Though, at the state Fair with all the barbecue sauce over everybody, you said, if he was single, you go.
Speaker 1: You might, you might go for it, she said, even.
Speaker 2: Though you are a thousand times hotter than Shay two thousand and he's best friends with your dad.
Speaker 1: Who also has a Filipino wife never forget who and he only sees her six months of the year. So so Annabel says, are you having an affair with my future husband? She's like, oh, what have you seen him? And she says did he ever try to kiss you? And Agi goes, no, that is absolutely not true, completely not true. We are just friends and I believe I believe this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do show, but it's still weird that they're such close friends and he helped her through her divorce.
Speaker 1: It is strange. It is strange. So the talking head Angie goes, I'm in total shock. I don't know what to say about this. And here's poor Annabel just got here and is hearing all this information. I can't imagine the thoughts going through her head, like she's probably think it, should I even be doing this? Should I go home?
Speaker 2: I really liked that, and she seemed to really have a lot of empathy for Annabel. She also seems to be drunk or on pills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are drinking at the spot.
Speaker 2: It seems a little wasted, but she does seem to be nice and like feel bad for the situation Annabel is in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they all know Nicole is crazy, right, right, so Annabel says, your dad told me last month he cheated on me. And they're like what with who? And she goes, I don't know the woman. He said he kissed a woman and then he asked another woman to show her boobs. They were big and fake and the girl's worth going what. They're like what?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And maybe he was drunk and I told him I don't like for him to be drunk because then he doesn't know what he's doing and he hurt and he hurt my feelings. And Alison goes, wow, this is a lot. She says, will you be forgiving him? And she goes, I'm not sure, but I will be thinking one hundred times before marrying him. Alison goes, well, my dad doesn't have the best track record, but I know he loves you. I have never seen him talk about a woman like he talks about you, like he's very pride full of you and very happy that it was nice. Yeah. Angie agrees, is like, yeah, you guys have been together five years. I mean he really loves you so and she says, and now that you're here, I think he'll prove to you that he's really ready to make that commitment. So Annabelle says to Alison, is there more to know? And Allison goes, yeah, I don't know. I don't know, and uh, Annabell goes, well, I don't want to break up, so I hope that we can work on this. So you're talking toad, Alison says, I'm surprised. I'm surprised he told her that he cheated on her because I thought I was going to have to do it.
Speaker 2: I was hoping to be the bearer of bad news. But she says, I thought I would have to And in my mind, she's thinking, I was hoping i'd get to be the bearer of bad news and had my daddy all to myself.
Speaker 1: But Nicole was going to beat me to it that bad Yeah. So she says, I've watched him lie for years about who's there or how much he's had to drink. I think he's only told her a little bit. She doesn't know everything, and I'm sure Nicole has a lot on him.
Speaker 2: So you just lied to Annabelle and said there's no more to know or you don't Well what she said was.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I don't like this.
Speaker 2: I feel like the I think girl code supersedes dad code and even and it's like those moms on Love After lock Up that know their son is coming out too timing and are like, well, he's my son, so I'm gonna help him. I'll help him with this lie. Yeah, And I don't like that. I know he's your baby boy, but like, would you want why do you are allowing him to treat women like this?
Speaker 1: I just feel like, don't, don't involve me, like I don't, I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: And don't do this. This is also I don't tell her I will. I would say that I have no loyalty to my dad or anybody. If you're behaving like a dog, you're gonna get treated like a dog. And but I mean not the way I treat a dog. I love my dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never, I've never I've never understood that phrase. You treat you like a dog. I'm like, want to treat my dog pretty good?
Speaker 2: Treat you like a roach? Yeah?
Speaker 1: A roach? Gross? Okay, Oh, let's move on to Katie and Josh. Josh is out here on the internet trying so hard to defend himself. He's so funny. Hey, he's on Instagram. He's like, Okay, so I've seen all your comments, and if anybody has any constructive comments, I'd like to hear them. Now, you can't say these words run.
Speaker 2: Run run three exclamation point, he goes, You can't.
Speaker 1: He goes, you can't say. He goes, you can't say other terms for run, like take a boat, a train, go on a hike, take a short jog, He goes, don't say anything like that, I like other critics, He goes, Oh, also, don't say hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, be creative at least. So people are doing like move your body away from the person that you are in the vicinity of He's like, nice, try. He's responding to everybody. It's very funny. But he's not saying so I don't Are they still together?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because he's not saying anything bad about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he could just be a gentleman.
Speaker 1: She posts a lot by herself too, But hers are very strange, like a day in the life of me here in Portland. You know. I mean, her are odd, but she's all she's odd.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they're in their new apartment. He doesn't know where anything is, but that's part of the fun, he says. Not for long. This is gonna get old so fast. So Katie had He goes, Katie has breakfast, has pizza for breakfast, but like, I'm making eggs. I don't understand how you can have pizza for breakfast unless you're hungover. There you go, it's right in front of.
Speaker 1: You, Josh, She's always hungover.
Speaker 2: She's always hungover. So he says, sleeping on a twin mattress was horrible, and the garage door sings a tune like and you can't stop it. God. They need to Amazon Prime white noise machine right now.
Speaker 1: You can do it.
Speaker 2: You can do it. Does they need to put oh yeah on your phone? And I have a sleep app?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's free ones called white noise, but like we and our family, we use the calm app. But they need to put a white nose machine in the window where that is. They also probably some heavy curtains would also help block that. There's a lot of solutions to this problem, totally. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she comes home and she's like, why are you making so many eggs? And were they expensive? And he says, well, I know you liked to buy eggs from the most unhappy sat Is chickens. Around because they're the cheapest, and she's like, no, I just think cage free and all of that is a scam. And all eggs in America are the same. Okay, Okay, I mean sometimes organic is a scam and not like real but because there aren't a lot of guidelines for it. But I think if it says farm fresh and like free range, it's probably.
Speaker 1: I think farm fresh is probably a scam. But if it's like certified organic, then it's organic. I mean, you know, oh, maybe we're idiots, maybe we're stupid. Yeah, yeah, so we're gonna get a lot of comments. Yeah you are stupid. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also they just hate each other and it's just passive aggressive snipping. They're just every comment is like snip.
Speaker 1: You're right, it is a lot of passive aggressive snipping.
Speaker 2: Like, right, are they expensive? Well, I know you like the saddest chickens in the lend because they're the cheapest. No, I just think it's a scam. Ha ha, it's all organic doesn't mean anything. Well, I told the guy, just give me the saddest, most crying chickens that are the cheapest. Give me the the chickens that were already ready to kill themselves and I got their eggs. Okay, well it's just money's tight. Ha ha, you know love you uh huh. It's like they hate each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they're going shopping and it just gets worse. He wants to buy things because they have nothing and no furniture they need. They don't even have a little table like Thomas has with some yoga blocks. So she doesn't want to spend any money and he says, well, I wasn't expecting an unfurnished apartment and she's like, what why would you think it would be furnished?
Speaker 1: And you can get apartments furnished.
Speaker 2: You can get apart in England, you know you can find apartments furnished. Is that different here? We come from two different places, two worlds. Collide is the name of this episode that we're in.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: So they sit on the ground in the kitchen on a yoga mat to eat and she is like, he goes, I think we should have a list, so when we go to the stole, we know what to buy and she's like, let's just play it by ear. I don't think we have to buy everything, and he goes, well, let's first I have an iron and an ironing board, and she goes, why and he says, because I like to iron things.
Speaker 1: I like to iron my clothes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's like no, and then he goes dining table and chairs and she's like, I don't think we need those, and he says, well, this feels feral to sit like this, and it's hurting my back, which already was hurting from the twin mattress with the stains all over it, so I would like to get them, and she goes, that's.
Speaker 1: Stud okay, Katie. I think you're quirky and fine, but on this episode you really lost me.
Speaker 2: You lost me much like Rash lost me. Everyone's me in this episode. And I've been defending you Katie a lot. Yeah, and I this is not nice, so he says. He says to us in the UK, if I break my arm, I can get it fixed, but here, the safety net's gone. If you have no money and you run out of money and something happens, you're fucked. So I understand why Katie worries about money, but like, I just want to live like a person.
Speaker 1: I just want to not sing to Florida eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I want, And he goes, I really just want something to sit on. That's our goal for today because my back is killing me. And she goes no, and she's like, my friend offered us free stuff and he goes, okay, but it's not available to us today, and I want something today, Let's get it. And she's like, I just don't trust you with money yet, based on decisions you've made in the past.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear what those decisions are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He says they weren't bad decisions, they're just things you disagree with. And she says, you just bought four hundred dollars sunglasses, and he says, don't judge me, because I'm trying very hard to not judge you and trust you with all of your stuff, like making out with everybody. And he like if he has a good job, and I would guess unlike Katie, he takes good care of his possessions. He can buy nice sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I yes, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: I think it will last three years and he is not going to lose them or break them like Katie probably does.
Speaker 1: And it's his money. And if he wants to buy four hundred dollars sunglasses is not your business.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, And she says, I just don't want to spend money, and he says, my back hurts, and she says. He says, I've managed myn for multimillion dollar companies and all I want is like a couch, so that's a small expense in comparison. And she says, well, maybe you should stretch or exercise for your back.
Speaker 1: I was dying. I was like, girl, I instead of buying a chair, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you won't let him buy a chair, and instead you're blaming him, like saying that he's ni lazy and needs to stretch more or exercise. Like are you body shaming him now because his back hurts? What is happening?
Speaker 1: Why do you give it? Why do you give a shit if I buy a table and chairs and a couch, like it's not coming out of your bank account? Why do you care?
Speaker 2: How about this, I'll buy a couch and you aren't allowed to sit on it.
Speaker 1: I'll buy all my money you can send on the yoga mat and the stained twin, and I'll sleep in the Queen. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he tells us Katie has some savings and I have shares in a family company that's being sold so it's not like we're destined. It sounds like they're fine. And so she acts that like her way is wrong and her way's right and everyone else's way is wrong and just because we do things differently. And so they go to the store and he sees some pieces that he likes, but she doesn't want to spend, and she's like, it's just that rent and food prices are so high. And he says, it can't just be your way and everything else is stupid, and you just attack me for what I want. And she says, I talk with a lot of passion, but I'm not being mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are. He called him stupid, called him stupid, and said that his backvein wasn't real. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So she's like, I think we should wait on a couch because you can't work right now and I don't have a job, so we shouldn't. We don't deserve furniture, I guess until then. So he says I put money away for this move, like three thousand dollars, and he maybe hasn't spent it yet. So he's like, I set money aside for this purpose, and she goes, well, you're saying you're calling yourself, the house husband. Figure out how to get cheap furniture. Just figure it out.
Speaker 1: It sounds like that dining set was three hundred dollars. Yeah, it's free fucking cheap.
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you want him to drive around the neighborhood and look for something on the curb.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what she wants. She wants it to do that and.
Speaker 2: Then the free cycle yeah, which is fine, or go on craigslist whatever, but you might not be able to get it that day. You need a truck, you have a tiny little car. How are you gonna get the couch from somebody's yard? Like, it's all gonna cost money. So just buy this couch and they'll deliver it for you today probably. So yeah, she's like we should wait, and he's like, we're going around in circles. Let's just leave the store. We're leave it. And I hate that when you that's when you know everyone's in a bad mood when you leave a store and you didn't even go And also the people at the store are probably watching you, like sensing the tension, like are they going to buy something? Oh, they're fighting? Are they breaking up? Are they leaving? What's happening. We're not selling a couch today, I guess. So she goes, I'm not trying to be an asshole, and he says, then, don't be an asshole.
Speaker 1: Like I liked that he stood up for himself.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, because before he's been like, well, I prefer if you don't stick your tongue in someone's house's mouth because we're engaged. That would be my preference. But now he's like, don't be an asshole. It's like two days and he's done. So Katie says, you just want something now, and I have a strategy for getting furniture. What is your strategy? Okay, furniture, do it.
Speaker 1: You should have done it already.
Speaker 2: And then it gets so much worse. She says, you're so demanding and I've been driving you everywhere and doing everything for you. He says, I just moved here like three days ago from across the world. Yes, and I left everything, and I did all the immigration paperwork. I paid for it all, which we know costs like ten thousand dollars. And I'm sorry that after you being on holiday for two years, you have to do a little bit of work by driving me around to get you to do anything. It's like pushing blood out of a stone.
Speaker 1: And she also let me drive you around so that I can buy you furniture, right yeah.
Speaker 2: So that we can have you can have a place to sit as well, Like this is not just for me. But he's basically calling her lazy, and I love it because she has been on a pet sitting holiday around the world, like for the past few years. Sure, and now she has to what drive him? That's all she's had to do. She threw him a welcome party at a bar. She didn't have to plan anything. And they got an apartment, right that. Okay, that's what a normal person has to do.
Speaker 1: Like, she's irritating really bad, really bad.
Speaker 2: Also, she would have had to do all these things anyways. She would have had to have a place to live anyway, now that she's moved back, or maybe not, she would have lived in her car. She has those dudes that she slept with, like she might want to live at their houses. She probably crashes a lot on people's couches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she didn't even know where she wakes up half the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, oh, we're being so mean. So she says, listen to last week, I was way nicer. So she says the im this is bad, the immigration stuff, that was your idea. I was not ready for it. And he goes, you said you were, which is why we did it. So that's on you if you said you were and you weren't. And he says, saying things like that like you just said and kissing other people, you need to think about if marriage is right for you because you're not being a reliable partner. Good point, Josh, Yeah, I can't believe she said the immigration thing was your idea.
Speaker 1: You just got didn't even want you to come here.
Speaker 2: I didn't even want you to come.
Speaker 1: That's maybe they're not together. Maybe this is all just Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, run three exclamation points.
Speaker 1: I think Josh is so cute.
Speaker 2: I know he's a little chest harry for me, like I wish I saw less of his chest hair. It seems like a lot of his tops are like v nex or that loose collar like Tony, and that bothers me.
Speaker 1: A loose coller does bother me. But I have not noticed this. Maybe I'm just mesmerized by Josh. I think he's adorable. Listen, Katie, I'm really hoping that a lot of this is going to be chalked up to stress and not liking change, and yeah, hope, and I'm hoping like next episode they're going to work it out. But gives it seems like she asking for an open marriage, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has a litany of problems, or, as Keith Morrison would say, a constellation of ailments and a raft of corresponding demons. Wow and wow, I understand, like I feel that, which is why you should not be in a relationship now. This is a perfect case of you need to be working on yourself girl before you bring someone else into it, because you're going to drag them down with you. And I hope that you get therapy and medication and deal with this stuff. You're still in your twenties, you have so much time ahead of you to grow, and you just should not be having someone up earth their entire life to marry you when you're doing things like this and behaving like this.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree. I can't even imagine what read it saying about her. Don't tell me, okay, Debbie and meta Wow, wow, Bethany, Wow, Wow.
Speaker 2: We can't have disappointing everyone in this episode. They're one of the couple. One person is disappointing me. We got mal, we got Rash, we got Marissa, we got Katie, we got Shay, we got what's it Miro, and we got uh. I think that's all the people. Oh Thomas, Oh Thomas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow with his little man fit.
Speaker 2: This was like the Crash and Burn episode, Like everyone's true, they've had sex for a few days, they're all happy, and that is slowly fading away. Day three and it's gone to hell and their true colors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crash and Burn. Should have been the title of this episode. So it's seventy three days to wed for Debbie and Meadow these hell seventy seventy three Yeah, okay, we're jumping ahead in time a little.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: No, So she at the new apartment and she's making a chore list thanks to get done around the house, like like you do for your two year old, and she says dishes, and he goes, I can't do dishes because it hurts my hands, and then she.
Speaker 2: Counts in her hands and what if I get an acting role and my hands have to be in the frame, that'll rue I won't get the roll.
Speaker 1: So it's like Joey Young friends. We use a hand model. Yeah, she says. She goes, okay, well you can do the trash. She goes, no, I don't do that either, and she goes, well, you have to do something. He goes, okay, I do sleep, and and then talking to it, she goes, I know. He thinks it's funny, but I mean you're gonna have to do something, and he goes, in Egypt, the wife takes care of the house and the dishes and everything everything, and she goes, I understand that, but it's not Egypt. Again, he thinks, I'm joking, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not. And you can see that my smile is not reaching my eyes because I'm founding his jokes less and less funny. Also, in each the man is doing something. He's probably providing fantally, Yes, well the whites is doing all of that. You're not doing that, Meto.
Speaker 1: No, your joke is that you sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he says.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you helping me to find an acting coach. So he explains, like.
Speaker 1: If you're a sports player, you have to keep you know, trying with your sports or whatever. And he goes to an acting class, right, just like a local New Orleans acting class.
Speaker 2: It's still going to be expensive, like and then she's paying for this, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah. So he meets Jim, the acting coach, and everybody introduces themselves and he tells them he's Medo. He has over twenty series and movies in Egypt and he's in America now hoping to be a Hollywood star. Yeah, and the talking head Jim goes, a chance of an actor becoming a Hollywood star is very slim. Everything has to line up. It's just like your kid can be the most incredible high school and college athlete and still their chances of going to the NFL and being good are slim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all they could be every have everything going, and then they their achilles gets torn and ye, that's you fixed properly, and the careers over.
Speaker 1: So uh, Jim gives them all an assignment. So they're they're speaking words, but they he's assigning them these words and these emotions. So you have to speak the words that don't match the emotions to like trick your brain or whatever. So it's like four scores a year ago, Like you have to cry while you do the deathlation independence or whatever. So he gives them. He gives them all the script, and we're going around and he gives meat of the script and he's okay, Janet, come on up, so handsom the script and Mita goes, so I can do something different? Can I do something different? And they're like, the act goes No, I'd like for you to do what everyone else is doing.
Speaker 2: This is your first class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like I've never been to an acting class, but I assume that you have to follow the directions.
Speaker 2: Yes, especially on the first day. You have no rapport with these people. Like this first day, it's like walking into your first day of school and being like, actually, can we teach history instead of math in this bathroom?
Speaker 1: You're the student.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: So the talking head Jim goes, so, yeah, what I wanted to say is you're here to participate in my class. I'm the director, and if I had to give him a grade, it would be a C plus. There's room poor improvement to be coachable. M M. So he does a scene and he does a cry and a hug with Janet, and Jim goes, Okay, good, that was good. I mean I think that meta was expecting Jodie Foster to walk out from the wings and give him an oscar.
Speaker 2: I was like, seriously, yeah, for everyone to bow down. We're not worthy of acting with you because you're so good.
Speaker 1: You're so good. So Jim says me though, all the way from Egypt and where are you from? And let's sit down and talk, and Meto and immediately says to Jim, do you think I should leave New Orleans to go to be in Hollywood? And Jim goes, yeah, you know a lot of people act for a long time and they never achieve a list star level, you know, like, uh, I've done a lot of survival jobs, like you work for the phone company, you're waiting tables, and you know what the hope is is that you one day can say all I do is acting for my job, Like that was the hope. But it's hard, and Meto goes, right, but I think I deserve to do my passion and only be acting, And Jim goes, huh, well, when you were in Egypt, did you do anything else for a job or you only did you made your living only being an actor? To say, Jim, good job, good job, and he goes, well, yes, I did other things, and Jim.
Speaker 2: Goes, I had a tour guide job, which is how I got here by meeting a sugar mama.
Speaker 1: Right, and Jim goes. And also, you know, once you get married, you know you have to think about your wife. Will she'd be okay? You know, sometimes life has to be a priority and you have to make money.
Speaker 2: Jim is like a life coach as well as an acting coach.
Speaker 1: He's like this dumb dumb So in the talking end, Medows says, I am not looking for another job. I will be an actor and Debbie will support me.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you an American accent because there are no stars that have accents British. We will allow Australian sometimes, but they need to be able to do an American accent to get a lot of roles. How many times are they going to write in an Egyptian actor for you to play, he needs.
Speaker 1: To be able to do a British accent, an Australian accent, and an American accent, because you know, there are so many times you'll see somebody Okay. A great example is the guy on his name is Matthew something, and he was on secession and he played Shif's husband. Yeah, and Matthew God, I can't think he's great.
Speaker 2: He's great fully British, Yeah, and you wouldn't know fully British.
Speaker 1: And when you see him and he's talking in an interview, you're like, Shiv Australian. Yeah, Australian.
Speaker 2: So you got mcfad.
Speaker 1: It's like f A y d N or it's like, yeah, there's a vowel missing in that list.
Speaker 2: You know, there's an extra consonant fad.
Speaker 1: Faith. Anyway, I'm just saying you're Your point is that no matter where you're from, you're going to have to learn to do other accents. And if you're in America, you might have to do an American accent or a British accent, or.
Speaker 2: A character actor playing some sort of Middle Eastern man in a lot of like Law and Order episodes. But you're not going to be a star, yeah, I mean in his starring roles. Character actors can make great money and do good work, but like you're not. You want to be as famous. Also, if you want to act so much, there's community theater all over the country and you could fulfill your acting love that way, But you want to be famous.
Speaker 1: I think that's what Jim is trying to say, like, yeah, we all want to do what we love and we want to be actors, but you may also have to have another job and then be in the community theater and you know, and hone your skill or whatever. So now we're at sixty days to wed so he's been there a month.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's Halloween. So he got there at the end of September. So Debbie and Medo are getting dressed up for a Halloween party. They're going to be a Pharaoh and Cleopatra, and.
Speaker 2: It's kind of Timu Cleopatra. It was the whole thing was bad our party city costume.
Speaker 1: Barely I'm thinking CVS. So he's going to meet her friends Laura and Astra and she's in the car or before they leave, she's like, she goes, my friends are gonna great, Like, don't be afraid. He goes, oh, are they like Dracula? I will leave bye bye d D and she goes, stop, don't make that joke every time, right, So she is saying I hate haunted houses, and he goes, I won't be scared for me. It's like acting. I also hate hon analysis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she.
Speaker 1: Says in the car. She goes, I'm kind of nervous about you meeting my friends, and he goes, well, if they don't like me, I don't care, and she goes, yeah, she goes, I can tell you're over it, you know, I can already tell you're over it. We haven't even gotten there yet. And I don't want them to feel that you don't care about marring them. I want I don't want them to feel.
Speaker 2: Like they want to feel like you're trying to impress them, because she's important to you, so you're trying.
Speaker 1: She's saying, like, I don't want them to feel like you don't care that you're meeting them, and he goes, if they don't like me, I don't care, I will leave, you know, I will leave, and she goes, okay. So the talking head, she says, Medow can go from one to one hundred and five seconds flat. It's like whiplash. One minute he can be great and the next it's something about something. And he doesn't seem to care one ounce about meeting my friends, and it's frustrating. It's a big deal to me for him to meet them, and I'm nervous because their concerns are what are his intentions? So I'm hoping it goes well. Here's hoping.
Speaker 2: So I wonder how it's going with the daughter. If it's been a month and the daughter's still living there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she's like, could this motherfucker take out the trash? Right? So Astra and Derek walk up with Laura and Jeff. So these Astra and Laura's booth things, and Jeff has one F, which was odd.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that freaked me out. I've never seen that. It's scared me. Why is there no F? Second F? There should be a second F?
Speaker 1: Where's the other F? Jeff? So everybody meets, everybody hugs, everything's fine, and ask, oh, are you excited?
Speaker 2: Yes, he's got the case lapped off of him, and Jeff's got the second F slept off I put.
Speaker 1: I mean, my my autocorrect corrected it to Jeff with two f's because Mono cres like that's not correct. So they go into the haunted house. I hate it. I hate it so much. I hate the screaming, I hate the pretending to chop up babies. I hate the hanging on the ceiling like a meekly I hate everything. Yeah, people are screaming, screaming in your face, and he is literally like, how are you doing in there? Oh my goodness, wow, wow, that pulling out the intestines. That looks delicious. And he's just being very weird, right, And.
Speaker 2: That's not fun for the actors either, if you're trying to like do fun banter, like, they're not chopping up a baby, it's you're trying to scare them.
Speaker 1: In the talking head, she goes, he's having a blast. He's entertained. He doesn't even seem to know that we're all there. He's in another world. He mita was doing him. So it's over and they go outside. They're like, how did you feel? Oh my gosh, and they're asking him. He goes, I thought it was amazing. I loved it. And they're like, oh my god, I was like I was scared and it was hot in there, and he goes, no, it was like a movie. I thought it was amazing, and they're all like, well, you're an actor, you could be in it next year. I'm sure he's completely insulted by that, right, right.
Speaker 2: How dare you I'm gonna be Brad Pitt by next year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? None of those people would be in the acting class I was in, which wee mile they probably all were. Yeah, and the talking head Laura and Astra together say something was off with them with her and he seems to be putting on an act, and I really am kind of hoping he didn't come to the States just for his acting career, Like we're questioning, is he really here for Debbie? So here we go. Okay, So Debbie and Meido are in the car with Lara. They're headed to like a bar or a restaurant, like going to the second location, and he seems to be he's either like looking at Instagram or playing music on his phone, and Debbie and Astra are literally talking about the weather. We thought it was gonna be seventy three. They said it seventy three doesn't feel like it. Oh I was hot because I don't know hat and socks. I'm old. Yeah, And he's just like, oh, just like rubbing his face like he's so annoyed. And then she's like, it's crazy, I don't know where these directions are taking. As we were on this street, now we're on that street. He's a crack crack crack crack crack crack popping off his knuckles, not speaking, not only not joining the conversation, but like obviously like rolling his eyes the whole thing. So talking head Laura goes, it's like he wasn't there, Like at the Haunted house. He was putting on an act, and then in the car it was like time to take a break from the act. So the girls get out of the car and he goes, I'll be there in a minute, he says in the car. Laura gets out and tells Astro. In the car, he said nothing, She shows, what do you mean? He did not say one word the whole like thirty minute ride. So the talking head Debbie says, when he converts into this personality, I don't say anything to him. If I try to push a conversation, it's not going to be pretty. It's going to get ugly quick. So I usually take ten steps back and let him wear himself out like a toddler. Like a toddler, engaging is going to make a bad scene. But I was so embarrassed with the way he was acting the whole time she's talking. They have cut to him digging for gold, picking his nose so hard in the car.
Speaker 2: So dirty, by showing you. I thought it was just going to be one and done. No, Well, they keep cutting him back and then he keeps flicking it, flicking the car.
Speaker 1: Oh you know. I was like, I don't even want to mention this. It was so gross.
Speaker 2: Good luck being a Hollywood star, bro, after everyone's seen me this disgusting.
Speaker 1: So Debbie gets in the car with him and she's crying. So we don't know if she's been out for ten minutes or she got out of the car and her friend was like, what is up with that dude? You know, but anyway, she's embarrassed. Yeah, she gets in the car and she's crying and he goes, why are you crying? And she goes, I don't know. I'm just so frustrated, and he goes, I left everything. I should be frustrated, not you. She says, why are you being so rude? And he goes, I don't need something from you. Focus on what you will do, and she goes no, and he goes sh stop and she goes no, and he goes, I swear I will get uber and I will go home, and she goes, okay, go home, get an uber, and he says, what you want what you want, what you want, what you want from me? And it was like spice fras, so tell me what you want because he goes, what you want, what you want, what you want from me? And she goes, you're not going to yell at me when I'm asking you to have a conversation. And he says, what you need for conversation? Okay, I'm listening, and she says, I don't need a thing from you. And I think that's what you don't understand. I don't even know what you're doing here because I don't think you love me.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And he goes, okay, okay, take me, take me, get get me flight, get me flight. I returned back and she goes all right, and he goes, fuck you. Oh my what And she goes, okay, you do that, get a flight, you book a fucking flight. I'm dead series, I'm dead series, Go go, go go. You can fuck that slut in Egypt, but you can't be compassionate with me.
Speaker 2: Oh dang.
Speaker 1: So there's a slut he's fucking in Egypt? Is it a man or a woman? What's happening exactly?
Speaker 2: Does she find your legging sexy? So she goes picking.
Speaker 1: So she gets out of the car and she's like, I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done with this whole fucking thing. He's got to go home. I'm done. And so she's sort of like yelling at production and to the friends, and they're like, what's going on. So she gets back in the car and says, figure out what you gotta do. Get an uber, get a fucking ticket home. So then she gets back out of the car and then prods like, hey, hey, what happened. What happened? What's going on? And Mito leans over her and goes ask her why she cried why I'm he's frustrated, and he's frustrated for what. And she goes, I'm not just frustrated to get out, get out of my car. And he says, fuck you. You are bitch. You are a bitch. Oh my god, And so she's just like what And the producer's standing there and she starts going like I need him out of my house. I need him out of my house. And she goes, you can't even get in my house. You don't have a key, and he says, shut your mouth. I'm not talking to you. Shut your mouth and he goes, bring me uber, bring me uber, and so Astr's like, hold on now. Astor goes, excuse me, don't speak to her like that. And he's like, you don't understand, you don't understand, and Debbie goes, no, no, ask, I'm crazy, I'm crazy, and Astra is furious. She goes, you don't, you don't tell her to shut her mouth, and he starts going towards her and it's yelling. He's like, you don't understand, you don't understand. He's shaking his finger in her face.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was thinking production was gonna step in too, and me too.
Speaker 1: But there's a car door between them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh there was a car door between them, right, but he could have easily gotten around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So uh, he's saying you don't understand, you don't understand, screaming and pointing in her face, and she goes, O, you don't talk to me like that either, and then she starts getting in his face and she says, you don't raise your voice at me. This is not how you treat women in America, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, I get it, but it's the America part. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: You know whatever, but yeah, but don't treat women like that anywhere.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, right, Yeah, So you don't treat women like this, motherfucker. And he's like, he's coming towards her because you want to get in my face. She says, you don't talk to me like that. Is that how you talk to her? And she's on him now, and that's when I wanted production to get in because he is furious, and I was scared something would happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, as Astra is yelling at him, he's turning to Debbie again with that sweet and he goes, oh you need that? Are you happy now? And he says I'm very sorry to come here, and then he laughs and points at Debbie, and Debbie says, okay, he talks to women like that all the time, Astroid, just back up, back you, back up, back up. And Astra keeps going, you don't talk to women like that, especially in front of her friends, and he goes, okay, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your respect, thank you. So Debbie's like stop stop. So Debbie hugs Astra and Astra's like, fuck that guy, and Debbie goes, I'm leaving. I'm leaving, so she gets in her Mercedes. Debbie's doing fine.
Speaker 2: Debby's fine. Meanwhile, the league of their own friend, who I loved her costume, Laura. He's like, I am ready, I got it. I have ball practice tomorrow, so I can't get involved, so I'm just gonna stand it. She was traumatized.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 2: She was like, I think she the other ones got this, so I can just let this.
Speaker 1: And you don't know if they had had like drinks before or while this was going down. They were filming, like they went inside to some shots because they were like, whoa, how did this go? That guy was nose picking in the car and now we're doing this totally. Yeah. So next time on Paula shows Thomas a new two hundred and fifty dollars like crystal rock she's bought, and he's like, that is a bad decision. And he says, you know, I'm terrified, but I've got to give her a credit card, like she has no other way to buy anything. She's like, to me, it means chitching, chit ching. I was like, uh oh, oh, no.
Speaker 2: Spencer Pratt, We're gonna have to worry about her in the.
Speaker 1: Crystals in the crystals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're never going to get a table.
Speaker 1: That way, you're never going to get a table. She can send that too, fifty on the table exactly. So Marissa's parents meet Edward. Marissa's mother appears to be her same age, like.
Speaker 2: Better, wow, young, Like wow, these are exactly what you would think of Pennsylvania or like Connecticut country club, rich people, rich white people. Yeah, yeah, like I was scared. Yeah, like, don't tell them I'm Jewish. I'm sure they're fine with it. Oh, but I don't. They seem okay in the clips, like there was nothing super egregious. It was. They hug him.
Speaker 1: Well, he says, I know, you know, you think I'm here for the papers, And then mom does say talk is cheap. We'll see what you're made of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's not. It's not great, But it wasn't like super like why is this brown person in our house?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, it wasn't like I think it's more about like do you have a job? Right? Yeah. So Maxwell is sitting with his family and Asha and says, oh, she wants to change my hairlines, she wants to change my eyeballs. Does she want to like him to get like colored contacts or something.
Speaker 2: They can even do permanent dye in your eyes now heard.
Speaker 1: But why he said, he's laughing and he goes to look.
Speaker 2: Like Danielle at the last.
Speaker 1: Tell and Asha. They're like, what, why do you want to change him? We like the way he is and a she goes, he doesn't know what he likes until he sees it, and they're like what, he's a man, he knows what he likes. They're all not happy. The mom is like no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: She treats him like a project.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they don't like that. Mallory tells Rashiet, you and Brandon are going to have to work it out, and she goes, no, I will never accept it. And he says, if you love me, you will listen to me. M hm, And so, I mean, I think Rush she's going to get his ass handed to him by Mallory and he's going to come around. That's what it thinks gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I really hope so.
Speaker 1: And then her talking head she goes, if he wanted this kind of life, he should have been with the Turkish woman, you know, because I'm not I'm an American woman. Yeah, okay, So Katie is having a birthday party and apparently she's invited a guy named Brian, and she tells Josh, I've invited Brian to my birthday. You're not gonna like it. And Josh is like what, and he explains that this is some guy when she went to like the Berlin Marathon or something, that she was making out with this guy. Yeah, And Brian and Josh and Katie are standing there and Josh says, I don't know why you're here, and Brian says, there's a reason this keeps happening, right.
Speaker 2: I thought she had a vibe with the two other guys on the team, so she keeps talking like she's in love with one of them, Brian or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think. Brian says there's a reason this keeps happening, right, And I think what he's going to say is you have a drinking problem.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was thinking he was going to be like, there's a connection between us, Like, no, we keep falling into each other's lips. No.
Speaker 1: I think he's going to be like, girl, you drink too much and then jump on me.
Speaker 2: I hope, so I hope someone says it.
Speaker 1: Do we have time for Kimberly's Corner. How long is Kimberly's Corner?
Speaker 2: It's zero minutes long because we're recording this a day early, so I couldn't watch Diaries because there's no screenare for Diaries.
Speaker 1: Not clapping because there's no Kimberly's Corner Because who's it going to be this week? Who was it gonna be?
Speaker 2: Evelyn? Evelyn and uh coy. Yeah, and they're going to fight and maybe break up.
Speaker 1: Never No, we've been we've been promised that for seven years. Has never had happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a couple of other people that yeah, remember right.
Speaker 1: Now, no big scandalique this week? That yeah, I mean, I know you love diaries. I just don't love it. I love diaries, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Natalie auditioning for something, a beauty pageant and always funny Megan having a baby and John thinking that's not his baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not my baby. We've got to get the paternity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Spockles baby, Yes, Spockles baby.
Speaker 1: A Spockles is engaged as well to a serbian to a serbian woman was always wanted. Yeah wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: So is she still here or we know where she is?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah that girl, Mia, Mio, Mida, what's.
Speaker 2: Sheambri and Meonona got there, We got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got a very very hot boyfriend or husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for her.
Speaker 1: She's still selling those ponytails. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: It's so high and tight high.
Speaker 1: Tight, so bad for your scalp. Everybody that's it. Please make sure you are following us on social media Pink Shade Pod and Date Dateline. Also we have YouTube Pink Shade Monkies and a Date with KNK And if you ever want to watch this episode, you can head on over to YouTube, hit subscribe, say something nice about how adorable we are and that our next look young. No, thank you, thank you, and we appreciate it. And as always, you could leave a five star review. That's a nice free thing you can do. This week, we have the season finale of Welcome to Platfel Tomorrow. On Wednesday, Keisha and I have our Welcome to platfil rewatch that's on the paid feed. This week, I've got Pat and Ruby at bad TV coming on to Chat Bravo, and then of course on Friday, Kimberly and I will be breaking down ninety day Last Resort also known as Hassle in the Castle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also known as everyone hates each other? Why can't these hot people get back together?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I don't need anybody else to let me know that what Kara did was not just naked pictures. It was like full on porn and whatnot. But my mind.
Speaker 2: Eve, I said that you did.
Speaker 1: But people keep telling me that I don't need to brush it past like it's just sexy pictures. I understand she's she's she's rotten dildo's and being raunchy, but she's not doing it that, she's not doing it with another person, So it's actually not porn because there's nobody else involved.
Speaker 2: Just her, So I don't know if that might be still considered porn. I don't know, is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know porn?
Speaker 2: But who cares? Again, since when did we go back in time that it's okay to slutshame somebody for doing Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well yeah, yeah, that's why that's what he's mad about, because she said implied nudity, but it went way further.
Speaker 2: And I understand that, but he doesn't need to say it in front of everybody on television like right and say that she it means that she's an embarrassment as a mother, like correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we definitely agree on that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so nobody really flawed people.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't need anybody else to tell me that, thank you. And I also don't need anybody else to tell me that the reason that Angela and Charles Oakley were in San Antonio for the next game is because he's not allowed in Madison Square Garden. I know, I know. And last night when we saw Charles and Angela Oakley at the what this was because we're recording this early when the knixt one, yeah, go next. When we saw them there, I said, oh gosh, I go looks Real Housewives of Atlanta and Charles Oakley days Like I just He's like, that'll never not shock me that you don't say, Charles Oakley one of the greatest basketball players of all time and he's on a TV show you watch he goes, but you know the reason he's there. I was like, I know, he's not allowed to Madison Square Garden. I don't need you to explain it to me. I understand. Yeah, I get it, but he was there for the wins who gare.
Speaker 2: Let's like acknowledge both parties or it's it's that it's usually the woman that's not acknowledged. It'll be like Travis l fiance or George Clooney's wife, like she's not the most highly accomplished, you know, international refugee lawyer, human rights activists in the world. You know. So let's we can acknowledge whoever we happen to know them as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. I know him from my television, I know him from the Housewives. Yeah. Anyway, so nobody needs to tell me. I got it. Love y'all so much. Thank you so much for being a listener. Thank you if you're a Prime member. Thank you if you're not a Prime member, if you're just listening here, we appreciate that too. Lots of good content coming up. We're keeping these trains on the tracks, keeping the lights on and the MIC's on. As Humberly and Katie would say, listen.
Speaker 2: To Keisha and Mary Payne to about this as Polly because it's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's just Kisha made a great point that'll come out on this Sunday episode, which is I can't clutch my pearls because I had to throw them out the window.
Speaker 2: Because they were covered in seamen, it's gross and you having to hear her explain. We're still trying to understand how those three do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Keisha's interviewing them this week, so.
Speaker 2: She if she finds out the details, she's going to ask themthing happening because I was also surprised that they were only PG the two ladies because they made it seem like they were going downtown Trent and doing everything. Yeah, I thought there was like pegging and all sorts of stuff going on.
Speaker 1: There's so many toys on the floor at all times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I still don't quite. I might need a diagram, but like I also don't want to know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to know. Yeah. That's also that comes out on Sunday on the page feed everybody. So yeah, I'm just out here doing the Lord's work for you. Okay, everybody, thanks, and I'm Kimberly. I'll probably see you tomorrow, but for this episode, for this particular show, I'll see you next.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.