Speaker 1: Bill cunning into Great America. Welcome this Monday afternoon.
Speaker 2: The Tri State Bill A basking in the glory of the Bengals from last night.
Speaker 1: They didn't look good, but they won.
Speaker 2: Whenever you go on the road in the NFL and win by double digits, no matter what happens, that's a good night. Bengals back outed on Sunday with the Brownies, and we'll see what happens with their quarterback situation Deshaun Watson, whether he's going to start or not. But for some reason, Moheger tells me that of the last eight games with the Brownies, the Bengals have won two. So somehow the Bengals find a way to lose. And so we'll see what happens on Sunday. But until then, the town hall meetings are going on. Commercials are like crazy. I'm told by the high Senate candidates that the the DNC, mainly in the RNZ, is going to spend close to five hundred million dollars in the race with Shared brown five hundred million dollars. And Bernie Marino I said five hundred million dollars for one Senate seat, basically lying in the American people because lives work more than the truth. But nonetheless joining you and I now is Chris Smitherman. He's a black man. He's being pandered to, he's being catered to, he's in the barbershop, he's not voting the right way, and the Democratic Party wants to know why. Chris Smitherman. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Chris Smitherman, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good? How are you doing?
Speaker 4: You know this is not a new story bill that the Democratic Party you know, and President Lyndon Johnson kind of set it up, has moved to this mentality that I'll just vote Democratic and not have all of the information. So you know this narrative that there is before you even ask me the first question that there is this black person, yeah, who speaks for the black community or the African American community is just a third. The African American community is not monolithic. We are are as diverse as any other community. And leaders out here who believe that they can tell African American men how to think, how to vote, what their set of priorities should be as Americans are just misinformed. And that is what you're seeing happen right now. In this election.
Speaker 2: And Chris, I think you're wrong, completely wrong, because white men have white leaders. I can't identify who that is. Hispanic men have Hispanic leaders. Who's that Asian individuals persons have asianly, I'm sure they're out there. And so there's one group in America that has to be told what to do, and those are especially black men and black women especially. And so when Barack Hussein Obama, the Black Messiah arises from his homes either in Martha's Vineyard, Washington, DC, Chicago, or Hawaii, and the media acts as if, Okay, we finally have the great Black Jesus among us. You better know your role, shut your mouth both the way he tells you to vote, and that normally works done because I know we have a bunch of white leaders, and I get subliminal messages all the time from white leaders telling me what to do because I can't figure it out myself. And so, as a black man, aren't you going to tow the company line and do what you're told, know your role and shut your mouth.
Speaker 4: President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama served our country for eight years. But there isn't this person who speaks for Black Americans, and so let me be clear for you, Bill, what the issues are and what I think. And I don't speak for African Americans, and I don't speak for Black Americans. I speak for myself. I will tell you kind of what I'm hearing. People are concerned about the economy. Black men are concerned about their gas prices, that their fuel, They're concerned about their rent, they're concerned about food prices.
Speaker 5: I'm familiar.
Speaker 4: They're concerned about the border because they're concerned about the safety of their daughters. Meaning President former President Barack Obama has two beautiful daughters who are protected every day by the Secret Service.
Speaker 3: That is not true for.
Speaker 4: Most African American families out here, where their children have to get up every day, go to a bus stop, and some of them are worried about gun shots in their community. They don't have the Secret Service flanking them every day. That's part of the disconnect that I'm sharing with you. The everyday African American man who's in a barbershop or who's running their own business, whether it's a technology company, whether it's a construction company, they're worried about the same things that you're worried about brother and so this notion to wake up and say, I now have to vote for somebody based on the pigmentation of their skin, and you want me to throw out all of my economic concerns. I'm trying to wake up every day. I want to make sure I can feed my wife. I want to make sure that I can feed my children. Those are the issues that bread and butter, issues that African American men are thinking about at the highest level, at the highest intellectual level. And we don't appreciate anybody trying to take us into this. You've got to vote for somebody based on the pigment of their skin. It is more of the content of their character. And I want to understand what the public policies are of all the candidates that are running. That's what brothers are really talking about. Brothers who are getting up every day, going to work, who are paying their bills. This notion that brothers aren't handling their business. Members of Alpha Phi Alpha, which I'm a member of Alpha Fai Alpha, are ladies of akas or Delta Sigma, Theydes, Theta or those African Americans men and women who are attending historically black colleges and universities, by the way, just as a fact, it makes people are comfortable. It was former President Trump that ultimately made funding to historically black colleges and universities permanent.
Speaker 1: Keep that walk, President Clinton, keep that question.
Speaker 4: It wasn't President Barack Obama. It was former President Trump who did that for historically black college university.
Speaker 2: Don't say that. Don't say that, please, that's a good thing on the Trump side. You can't do it. When I'm watching the last week or two of Kamala Harris, the whole point of her campaign, Chris Mitherman is a new way forward. Let's take the best and make it better, find a way to stay together.
Speaker 1: That's the whole part.
Speaker 2: So the last several interviews she's given she has said basically, I can't think of one thing I do differently the past four years. So when she comes off that interview with Whoopi Goldberg, who's a clown at the view, and her senior campaign staff says, can we go into this, Riop can we talk with you for a moment amount of Weissman, They go in the room, according to Axios, and they said to her.
Speaker 1: What in the hell are you doing?
Speaker 2: The whole point of this campaign is a new way forward, a new path How can you say you wouldn't do anything different when we're spending a billion dollars telling people that we have a new way forward, and you're saying there's nothing we can do differently, How in the hell does that work? And so she mumbles around, says, well, I'm sorry, I just wasn't thinking at the moment. Then two more interviews in the next two days she says exactly the same thing with col Bear drinking the beer. Otherwise, she says, basically, I wouldn't do anything different. So they spend a billion dollars telling this is a new path forward, and the messenger, the candidate can't think on her feet and say, well, I'm gonna take the best to make it better with Joe Biden, with the batadoo bada ding bata bang, you vote for me, We're going to do any brand new batado bada doo ba da bang.
Speaker 1: It's all a new path forward.
Speaker 2: It's a new way forward, and says she comes off the Colbert interview and according to Axios, we now, Madam Vice President, what the.
Speaker 6: Hell are you doing?
Speaker 1: We just told you not to say that.
Speaker 2: Everything's fine because seventy percent of American people, in eighty percent of block folks think things aren't very good. Why do you keep saying things are are pretty good when they're not? And why do you say on these interviews that there's nothing I would have done differently when we have a new path forward and said, well, I'm sorry about that, I'll do better the next time. That's the candidate they put out who didn't get one percent of the vote in twenty nineteen, who isn't available for interviews like with Time magazine.
Speaker 1: How in the hell is not going to work?
Speaker 2: And the answer is the media coverage and the machine has got to pull you over the finish line because you can't do it. Can you smell what I'm cooking? And I think there's a question in there, would you please answer it?
Speaker 4: Well, look, African American men. Back to the public policy. And again, I'm not speaking for everywhere, not monolithic, but those that I speak to in my circle. You know that I'm a financial planner. I have access to people who have resources. They're talking and those who don't. They're talking about public school education. How can I get my child to get a good education because it's still the number one way into the middle class. And so any candidate out there who's not talking about that is going to have a problem. He acts, and most of these candidates act like we don't we as African American men, can't see what happened with FEMA, as if we don't have families that are in North Carolina or in Georgia, are in Florida who just lost their house, who just lost their loved one. And FEMA has been on the sidelines, by the way, instead of pushing over a billion dollars for illegal people who are coming over the border. And we can see that you're prioritizing everybody else but Americans. We see that you're putting people up in hotels in New York, or in Atlanta, or in Chicago, and you don't think that that impacts us as African American men. And so that's what they're missing. They're not understanding that African American men and black men would, to be clear, here, are very sophisticated. We understand what's happening around us, and you just can't walk in and say, hey, brother, do what I tell you to do. Those days are over, Bill, and that's the frustration. The Democratic plantation is breaking down, and people are looking for answers because they're trying to pay their rent. Brother, they're trying to buy food, they're trying to put gas in their car, and they just want to candidate that will prioritize what they care about all this other crap that they're talking about. For example, they want to push abortion, abortion, abortion right. Well, that might work in some campaigns, but when people are hurting the way they're hurting, like they're saying in North Carolina, I just lost everything. I lost my dog, my house, all my belongings in Georgia and in Florida, and you're only going to give me seven hundred and fifty dollars. But I can see that you're sending money to Lebanon, saying you want to shore up what's happening in Lebanon, but you can ensure of what's happening right here in America. I'm letting you know, Bill, that's the problem with the comment of hey, brother, I need you to get lined up and follow me on the pigmentation and not the public policy.
Speaker 2: And we began with this idea seemingly every every racial group in America doesn't need a leader. If I ask Tony Bender, who's the white leader, who's the big dog, who's coming out of the pound, who's barking, who's snarly, who's nasty? And I'm thinking, well, white leaders, I don't think we have one. If I speak to my Hispanic friends, I said, who's your who's your big brown leader? That is that that is unpaid? Well, I don't have one. If you talk to Asians, well I don't. They talked to black folks. The media tells you who let the dog out, and that is Barack Hussein Obama is telling you, and he's talking that language, that lingo from the street. Obama's from the street with his homes in Hawaii on the ocean. He's telling black I'm back. The big dog is out.
Speaker 1: They thought that would be a bump about a week ago. It didn't happen.
Speaker 2: And it didn't happen because Black folks have figured out the plantation put together by LBJ keeps them in slavery instead of freedom. And right now, if you've got to send your kid to a public school in Cincinnati or Chicago or Dayton, the last place you want to do is to the Dayton Public schools or the CPS, because more than half the kids can't read, don't understand English, they can't compute mathematically, they're not ready for school. Given the choice, most black folks would not send their kids to CPS. They send their kid to a private school somewhere or to some monassory school. And so folks are figuring out in large numbers that the lies of the left have been told for more than half a century and they don't work. Do you think more and more Black folks think like you, or more and more Black folks think like Whoopy Goldberg?
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: First, let me say to you that, as you know, I respect the accomplishment of President Barack Obama, period, just like I respect the accomplishments of Eli Munk or are Tim Cook, or Bill Gates or Warren Buffett. There are people that have made tremendous contributions to our society. However, that doesn't mean that you become the spokesperson for an entire race of people. That's what you and I are talking about, and I'm sharing with you that many times I have more in common with my Apple Latin brothers and sisters than I do to people who have wealth and who can buy a twelve million dollar crib or lived somewhere in Hawaii, as you're describing, meaning the economics of things matter, and so what I'm trying to articulate to our community, it is okay for us to be free thinkers. It's okay for us to vote for a variety of keenicts. It's okay for us to vote for Democrats, Republicans, independence, libertarians.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 4: That's where we're headed in our world. And what Barack Obama, President Barack Obama is seeing right now, Bill, the polls aren't looking good. That African American men are questioning their existence financially, and they're saying, there has to be a better way for my family. I cannot afford to pay six dollars for diesel. I drive a truck out here, just like my white brother drives a truck, and it's cost to me a thousand dollars to fill it up. I've got to get a break here, and I'm looking for the candidate that can provide that public policy. I think the interview tomorrow that we talked about, right, I think that that might be a first step. If she's probed on what she's going to do the Democrat. All these things are important, brothers, but there isn't a person who speaks for African American people. I don't care if you African American are white or you're listening to our interview. I don't think anybody can walk away from what I'm saying. Say what Smitheman said isn't true. There isn't a spokesperson for African Americans. And we have the right to vote for whoever we want to vote for now.
Speaker 2: Like Joe Biden said a few years ago and twenty two, twenty twenty, if you don't vote for me, you ain't black. I'm taking away your color. I'm taking away your pigmentation. Know your role, shut your mouth. Vote Democratic. We're gonna take care of you. You've seen the results out the past fifty years. And I would say the Planned PARENTO always puts their facilities in the Black community. The number one race killed healthy babies inside the bodies of healthy mothers are in the Black community.
Speaker 1: It's called abortion.
Speaker 2: Black babies constitute about fifty percent of the deaths inside the womb, and the white babies are about twelve percent. Most are persons of color that are killed in the womb and that's a sacrament according to the Democrat Party or Christopher, I got to run.
Speaker 1: But we'll see what happens down the road.
Speaker 3: But you got to know.
Speaker 2: You gotta tell Eric Kurney and Lincoln b Ware and Box Miller you're black and you ain't black. If you don't vote for Kamala Harris, you ain't willing let me give you.
Speaker 4: Let me give you this good news. My son, Christopher had his first child yesterday. I'm a grandfather. I'm so proud of him. We're on October the thirteenth, Christopher Edward Charles Smithman the third And if people want to follow me to get my perspective, they can do it on x at vote Smitherman, So thank you for allowing me to do those two things. And I just want to highlight that positive part of my own life that I became a grandfather yesterday.
Speaker 2: You're getting old, no question about that, but know your role. Shut your mouth. You don't vote for Democrats, you ain't black. I don't know what color you are, but you ain't black. Chris Smitherman, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Chris, Thank you brother let's continue with more line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. The Bengals have a heartbeat and more stand back. The paddles work last night at MetLife on news Radio seven hundred. Now, I hit the music, Dave hit the music, big effort last night. Of course I was on the air, but nonetheless I monitored it off to my left, and all of a sudden, the Bengals defense won a football game. Listen, the Bengals defense won a football game. Offense not so much. Bengals defense arose. Of course, the Giants don't count. They have a lousy team. Jones is terrible. But nonetheless, they played the Cleveland Brownies. I think they've won one game. Deshaun Watson, will he start? Will he not start? Cleveland is in complete meltdown. The Bengals are in an easier stretch now as they were to begin the season. At this point, they're what two and four, And there's a little bit of light, a little bit of flickering paddles not needed yet, there's a heartbeat. Is there any blood pressure?
Speaker 1: Not sure?
Speaker 2: But the Bengals defense won the game last night. Let's continue and never stop. And of course Bengals play on Sunday Cleveland, will see what happens there. You heard Chris Smitherman and indirectly, of course, Brian Combs about what's happening politically now, which is that suddenly the male black voter, in fact, white males too, because of Tim Waltz, are kind of at the center of this thing, assuming that black females, white females, et cetera. And of course the Asian population is always going to vote according to norm Chris Smitherman points out a very good point. You know, if somebody texted me and Bob Bob the bricklayer texted me, and so why can't that guy run for off as well? I wish Chris Smitherman would because he makes so much sense. But you might remember the past background, the past feelings of liberal Democrats toward males, toward black males, toward white guys, etc. In fact, the Democratic Party hates men and begs men all of a sudden to vote for it. At one point, we're told males are toxic, males have a rape culture. At some point we're told that males are the problem and that males who identify as women need to be in women's locker rooms, and that men how to play women's sports and boys how to play girls sports. For more than a half a century, liberals and Democrats have emasculated civilization because of toxic males. I guess you and I, Tony Bender, Dave Segment are toxic males, whatever the hell that is. And they've demonized us as men ass and rage about the rape culture that we've created. They've infiltrated liberals and dismantled boys and men's organizations. You might remember that the Boy Scouts have gone out of existence and now they're simply called the Scouts. It was wrong for the boys to get together and actually have their own boy Scout troop because it wasn't fair to the girls. So instead of having a strong girl Scout troop, they got rid of the girl Scouts and the boy Scouts simply the Scouts. So boy Scouts are bad. Get rid of the boy Scouts. The Knights of Columbus, you might recall as a male organization, a Catholic Roman Catholic male organization dedicated to service and helping others, helping others through deeds, the Knights of Columbus. You might remember that when Kamala Harris was a US Senator. She quizzed a member of the Federal Judiciary about to be elevated to a position in the federal courts as a prior member of the Knights of Columbus, a known racists and sexist organisms. What the Knights of Columbus men? When men get together? And I think Brian Tolma Crossroads has this happening. Men and women separately. Men and women are equal, but damn it, we're so much different. Crossroads does a great job with Brian tom of having women's retreats. They have different items going on in their life and men's retreats. We have different items going on in our life. But the Party of villainizing and demonizing and hurting a gender, the Democratic Party now has found black males are important. Unbelievable. They have unilaterally declared and have invented a new progressive man. And that man is a beta male like Doug m Off for Tim Walltz, that's the future. And they hook him up with the tailgate guy at the parties and expect us now to vote them into a permanent one party power with lightweight diversity hires like Kamala Harris at the helm that a real man wants his wife to be successful, a real man wants his sisters to have a good employment.
Speaker 1: Guess what.
Speaker 2: That's been the case all of my life. And if you're a man, I assume you're a male. How much pride do you feel when your daughter, when your sister, when your wife, when your mother does something great. I could not have more pride in my life for my granddaughter, for my wife, for my sister and everything they've achieved. That's what we've done always, but not in a liberal's mind. You see your pigeonholed. If you're a male, you're a sexist, racist pig that does not deserve to be heard. That's a democratic viewpoint. They have emasculated us for the past fifty years. All of a sudden, guess what, good Lord, Eah, we might need your vote. So Kamala Harris this morning, looking to my left, spoke to a black male group and promised all these goodies from the government to make your life better. More loans forgiven, student loan forgiven, public service, public loans forgiven, giving benefits based upon race, which I think is illegal and unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it is.
Speaker 2: This may be a winning strategy by certain Hollywood extras like John Legend or Mark Ruffalo, But the great the vast majority of endipine, independent minded men, white block and otherwise reject the pandering all of a sudden to keep political power, they lie. They treat us like something's wrong with us because we have a penis, because were we have a hairy ass and were men. Therefore your marginalized. It's time to know your role and shut your mouth. And the worst about that is Barack Hussein Obama and other black liberals who've been bought and paid for to tell Black men how they should vote because you're too stupid to figure it out yourself. The only race in America that has leadership are African Americans. I can't think of a white leader making a white demand that white men vote a certain way. Only sixty five percent of white men are going to vote for trumpet thirty five percent. I'm going to vote for Kamala Harris as the new generation of the new beta male, not the alpha but the beta male.
Speaker 1: Asians.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's leadership in the Asian community telling Asians how to vote. But because of the media, because of the Democratic Party, they have identified a group that needs special attention now, not for the past fifty years, but now, and they're called black males. That black males, according to polling, if you can believe it, and I do not believe it, that about thirty five percent of black males are going to vote for Donald Trump. He goes frankly, they can't take it anymore. And their concerns are about the same as everyone else's concerns about the cost of items, and about sending your kids to school, and about buying gasoline the grocery store of that kind of stuff. And so Democrats insist that men are reluctant to vote for Kamala Harris because they're locked into a long standing sexist mindset that women are nothing more than play toys and objects on magazines and porn new websites, and not real persons themselves. This is the same excuse es by Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen about the misogyny that men play and how we men pitch an old women into a category, and that we have to be spoken to in such a way. It's really unbelievable. The new hyping of the new masculinity is condescending, and it's insufferable. And I hope that come November that especially black males would say, you know what, we can't take it anymore. We've been lied to for so long. We don't we recognize now the truth. And don't come out of hiding from your mansions in Hawaii or in Chicago or in Martha's vineyard and tell us brother, my brother, how to vote.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I can figure this out myself, and I think that's what's going to happen. I certainly hope that's what's going to happen. But damn it, I'm not so sure, are you.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Across the political spectrum, and there's great uncertainty in the land. And when you have a candidate for the Democrats who in twenty nineteen did not get one primary vote, not one delegate. She was last in a field of twelve, Kamala Harris, who lied repeatedly for years about the mental acuity of Joe Biden, along with the media that hit it constantly, that is now concerned about whether or not the cholesterol levels of Donald Trump might be released or not released, but they couldn't care less about a mentally deficient president currently serving in the office. Am I wrong at twelve forty seven PM. Right now, I think Joe Biden is the president. I think actively we have a guy sitting there who can't do the job and has not done the job for two years, and the media couldn't have cared less about his cholesterol level, or his heartbeat, or whether he has some sort of mental disease or defect that he can't do his job.
Speaker 1: Goes damn it.
Speaker 2: He's a liberal Democrat and like you said, as Charlemagne the God about four years ago, you ain't black if you don't vote for me. So the same media that continues to ignore and ignore the physical and mental failings of Joe Biden are not concerned about Donald Trump's cholesterol. Why can't you release his cholesterol? It's unbelievable. And thirdly, you may recall that when Joe Biden was kicked out of office, the popularly elected president kicked out of office by a person who did not receive one delegate or one primary vote. Kamala Harris is running a campaign of what change. She says, new way forward, a new path forward. From the time she sees power about two months ago. Is the acting president. Kamala Harris has raised over one billion dollars for those who went to a public school. That's one thousand million, one billion dollars. To fashion a message, and what is the message of Kamala Harris a new way forward? Change in a climate or seventy two percent of us believe that changes required. So she gives interviews in what she says, there'll be no change. She went on three consecutive interviews and said to Howard Stern Stephen Colbert beginning with the view, Now there's an objective ABC News source, the view that she can't think of anything she would have done different the past four years. So when you fashion a message that obviously I'm not Joe Biden, you fashion a message that these are the things I want to do differently in the future because they've not worked in the past. She can't say that because she's been part of the decisions that did not work in the past. So she can't now say a new path forward when I'm part of the old path. In fact, I heumed it from the forest, which O Biden. I'm responsible for the Biden policies. He says it, and I say it. I can't think of anything I do differently, but all of her commercials are New path Forward, I'm told by axis and others. Axius is a website that after she said that on the View, Sonny Houston asked her the question what would you have done different in the past four years? They had here prepped up for the answer, which is, these are the three or four things we've done poorly that we're going to do better and these are my new ideas. She forgot the messaging from the time she left the dressing room until she got on set and when the lights came on and was asked what would you do differently? She said, I can't think of anything. So as she left the set, her senior advisors got her off to the side in a small dressing room and said to her, what in the hell are you doing? We just went over this, madam Vice President. You were supposed to say, we did this right? Did this right? Did that right?
Speaker 1: However, this is a new Way Forward. You didn't do that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: According to Axios, She said, well, I forgot. How do you forget that?
Speaker 2: Then that night she went on Guess what Colbert Stephen Colbert asked a similar question in she did not come up with an answer other than we've done a lot of things right.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I'm not Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: I'm a different race and I'm a different color, and doesn't go into the issues such as the Inflation and Reduction Act, or such as the withdrawal from Afghanistan, or such as the southern border, or such as government spending, whatever it might be, come up with the three or four things that went right and said the next administration, these are the three or four things I'm gonna do better.
Speaker 1: She dropped the ball again.
Speaker 2: Then she goes on Howard Stern, having already done this so called a porn site, call your daddy or who's your daddy? She screwed that up miserably. So if you have a candidate for the presidency who's mentally absent, who failed the bar exam, who's been a left wing San Francisco radical liberal all of her political life, and she's sixty years old, and she can't hold in her mind three or four things that went right, three or four things that went wrong, and how the new path forward is for Kamala Harris and the new man, the beta male Tim Walls, who can't load a shotgun. If she can't do that simple stuff, what happens when she's elected and she's in the Oval office and those around her will manipulate her like crazy to represent the Bernie Sanders and the shared Brown way of politics.
Speaker 1: Think about that. How's that possible? It's not.
Speaker 2: And so more and more men Harry asked, men like myself have figured out in Chris Mitherman that we can't take it anymore. And this cringeworthy ad from a liberal pack about men manning up and voting for a woman is also totally ridiculous. There are men cleaning fish saying I'm voting for Kamala. There's guys a hunting saying I'm voting for Kamala. There's truck drivers with beards and baseball hats leaning out the windows saying I'm.
Speaker 1: Voting for Kamala.
Speaker 2: This idea that the media blitz is aimed at alpha males to become a beta male and to vote for a person because of their genitelia or color is utterly ridiculous. It is ridiculous, and it's what's happening. And I'm told that black males may determine the election. More and more black males have figured it out. They're being lied to for half a century, and it doesn't work anymore, doesn't work. Soon to follow, black females will figure out, you know what, my life has gotten no better the last twenty years under in the city of Cincinnati, complete democratic rule.
Speaker 1: Complete.
Speaker 2: You can't find a Republican in the city with a search warrant, or Dayton, can't find a Republican anywhere the city of Columbus nowhere. The eight islands of Blue and a sea of red have been in control now for the last fifty to eighty years of democratic politics, and it's not working. Hasn't worked. Insanity is doing the same thing constantly expecting a different result. And Black men have said, I can't take it any more. Lied to me, pay off my leadership, give them good stuff, fly them around the country, wind dine in pocket, line our leadership. But we average black folks, we can't make it anymore. We can't live like this, can't live in violent communities, allows these schools and no jobs. We can't live like this. We can't afford it. And that's why the Smitherman's and others have said, you know what, let's go some other route. Democrats fear that Harris is losing too many male voters, and we've figured it out and women are soon to follow. Let's continue with more coming up. Next to Jason Isaac of the Energy Institution about the plans of Kamala Harris to require manufacturers to have so many cafe standards out as the Miley standards. By requiring manufacturers create more evs that people are not buying. People aren't buying it anymore. Should have gone the hybrid route a long time ago, in which the electricity is produced by the turning of the tires, not by plug him into the web. Let's continue with more blind becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine pounds, seven hundred new at and t And lastly, top Democrats, including election deniers in Congress like Jamie Raskin, will not commit to certifying an election if Donald Trump wins. So the same party complaining about election integrity and threat to democracy now say we're not going to certify the election of Trump wins, according to the Democrats twelve fifty five Home of Year, Bengals News Radio, seven hundred WLW. Let's continue. We never stop, we never hesitate, We simply continue. As you know, Jason Jason Isaac is the CEO and founder of the American Energy Institute and former State of Texas representative.
Speaker 1: In other words, he knows where the bodies are buried.
Speaker 2: And a few days ago, President Trump last week at the Detroit Economic cliber rallied voters with his plan to revive the auto industry, which is in trouble and stillanas and so many others are in trouble. And it kind of harbors around the idea of electric vehicle mandates. By twenty twenty five, twenty thirty, twenty thirty five, we are all going to be on electric evs. And he declared on his first day in office, the Trumpster did that he would terminate Kamala Harris's EV mandate that is killing the US auto industry and will continue to do so. Join and you and I now is that same? Jason, Isaac and Jason, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And can you summarize for the American people what the Trump Show did a week or so ago to set the course forward during the Trump years to follow?
Speaker 1: What did he say and why did he say it? Give me a full report.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, And it's interesting, you know, he's spending a lot of time in Michigan he was at the Detroit Economic Club, as he should have been. I know Kamala and Walls have been spending a lot of time in Michigan telling people that they don't support an ev mandate, although she cast the loan type breaking vote and the governor of Wisconsin, Walls has certainly embraced this climate alarmist agenda to force people into the vehicles that we don't want. But there already is an EV mandate, and the Inflation Reduction Act was just another nail and the coffin to the American automotive worker. It's projected that the direct job losses in this country it could be a couple hundred thousand jobs, but when you look at the multiplier effect, especially in Minnesota, it could be four I'm sorry, Michigan, it could be four hundred thousand jobs lost in Michigan alone, two million across the country. So there are several different regulations that a new Trump administration would need to peel back and get rid of. And I think the automobile manufacturers would be screaming and cheering to do that because they are losing billions of dollars making cars that people don't want.
Speaker 2: In fact, if Ford dealer told me that every time they sell a Ford, ev Ford loses sixty to eighty thousand dollars, And which case I'd quit selling EV's, But four it the course, can't do it. And what happened the week or two ago when we had all these hurricanes and these forest fires, whatever it might be. And if Tony Bender and his wife and four kids are told, okay, you got to evacuate from Saint Pete Beach and you got to get out of there along with a million of your closest friends, and you've not fired up properly your EV. You get stuck on a road somewhere and say, come save me. Nobody's coming to save you. If you have that situation. When I look back on this, this EV mandate, which is a catastrophe for the middle class in America, what if we had gone the hybrid route. Toyota, for example, has the hybrids, in which case the electricity is produced by the turning of the tires and they's stored in the batteries and you don't plug it in. You simply operate the vehicle hybrid and it produces a boost to your miles per gallon. Sometimes getting forty to fifty miles a gallon. Can you tell us why? A few years back, Nancy Pelosi and others demand it. Biden and certainly Kamala Hers demanded that there'd be governmental incentives to destroy the gasoline powered call. If we'd gone the hybrid route, my gosh, would it be in great shape?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Why was this done years ago? What was the reason?
Speaker 7: Well, they think they know it's best for us, and this is true of most elites, these self rightous coastal elites think they know what's best for us, and they're going to force their policies down our throats. But if they're concerned about emissions, like JD. Van said a couple of weeks ago, let's just assume that's true. You know, their cult like fascination with decarbonization. That does nothing to mitigate a change in climate.
Speaker 8: But let's just assume it's true.
Speaker 7: It would have reduced emission, it would have reduced pollution, It would have increased miles per gallon if we had gone the hybrid route.
Speaker 8: But the government is interfering.
Speaker 7: The Department of Transportation has a requirement that automobile manufacturers get fifty nine miles per gallon across their entire fleet. Well, when you get between twenty and twenty five on a gas lean or diesel powered car, you're not going to get to fifty nine. You're not going to get to fifty nine making hybrids. And so they force you to make electrics. And if you do make a pure plug in electric vehicle, not a hybrid, a plug in electric vehicle, you get a multiplier credit. You essentially get seven hundred and fifty miles per gallon. This is accounting that would make Bernie Madoff and Sam Bankman Freed and Ron accountants blush because it is such a gimmick. It is a scam, and the American people are the ones that are being taken to the bank. We're losing billions of dollars in pension values because forge losing billions of dollars on this evy of.
Speaker 8: Mandate from the federal government.
Speaker 7: It is just absolutely atrocious to the retirees, the pensioners that are out there across the country because their pensions are an extreme threat because they've been forced to they've.
Speaker 8: Invested in these companies against their will.
Speaker 7: It's the black rocks and vanguards and state streets that are using the influence of the capital that they control to get these companies to apply with the Biden Harris mandate.
Speaker 8: So it's absolutely decimating to the American people.
Speaker 3: But you're right.
Speaker 7: On day one Trump comes into office, we reform the corporate average fuel economy mandate. I would love to see it just disappear. Go You're gonna be able to buy an Excursion with an eight cylinder engine. You're gonna be able to buy a plug in hybrid because that's what the market wants, or maybe just an electric hybrid. I work in the trucking industry for decades, and that's the route the trucking industry. The manufacturing industry was going down as making hybrid trucks, but they didn't get the credits from the federal government that they needed, and so they were forced to abandon those of the loss of billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Now, hybrid trucks would have been fabulous, But right now we have a dream of EV tanks. We're going to ask the enemy to stay in that position while I fire my EV tank. That's ridiculous. I have a column here on CNBC that talks about fires, pollution, and slavery. EV's Ugly Truth. It's written by VJ. Hiopaul. It talks about the fires, the pollution, and the slave of these lithium batteries which are wearing out tires because they're they're so heavy. Explain the fire threat that we see in New York City and elsewhere. These lithium batteries start to explode. In fact, when they get wet, they explode. They explode on ships coming here, they explode on e bikes, They explode in your car. You can't put them in your garage. Manufacturers will tell you don't put the EFY battery in your garage. You have to charge it with an extension court outside because it might burn down your house. These are the mandates of the Harris administration would be so explain about. First of all, let's deal with the slavery normally. If shaquida banana when it's harvested, has some sort of environmental concern and or not paying wages to those who produce chaquida bananas, which by the way, I enjoy, it's a major it's a major problem. It's a major public relations problem if bananas are not harvested the right way. Explain how lithium batteries are harvested through the Congo. And why the liberals don't care about the black kids in Africa.
Speaker 8: Oh, they really don't.
Speaker 7: There's forty thousand kids today and I use kids being a loose reference because UNICEF reports that forty thousand kids between the ages of four and thirteen. I think fourteen, fifteen, sixteen seventeen, that's still a kid, but they go four to thirteen.
Speaker 8: Forty thousand kids today.
Speaker 7: Bill working in the Congo mining cobalt to turn into lithium batteries. Over seventy five percent of the mines and the Congo are owned and controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. They have drived the government to operate in that particular country rather than producing it here in the United States.
Speaker 8: We have those resources here in the United States.
Speaker 7: We can't get a lithium mind approved because of the Biden Harris administration and they're overburdened some regulations. Then you look and they take it back into China, they refine it, they make it into batteries.
Speaker 8: They're extracting rarers.
Speaker 7: Elements from the earth to go into these evs to go into electric components and creating cancer villages all around the entire country of China because they don't care about environmental protection. It's one thing that people don't understand. Here in the US, we utilize and produce energy more responsibly than anywhere else on the planet.
Speaker 8: We're world leaders in clean air, and we're number one when it.
Speaker 7: Comes to access to clean and safe drinking water. And that's something that forty thousand kids in the Congo would love to be able.
Speaker 1: To have access to.
Speaker 7: They should be going to school, but they're being forced to work in these mines for less than two dollars a day.
Speaker 8: If they're getting paid at all.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't sixty minutes spend time in the cobalt minds of the Congo, with these children in the dark, with helmet cams on, going into to mind these products. The Starbucks crowd would be outraged that the idea that their lithium battery is produced in such a fashion. Why doesn't the American media cover that ethically produced cobalt Because what's the reason.
Speaker 8: Well, the media and ethics the bigthing.
Speaker 1: Ethically produced, ethically produced.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they's just against their agenda and the people that are funding their organizations. But you're right, what about the whales along the northeastern United States that are getting decimated by foreign funded and owned wind turbines that are just really destroying the coast and the species there, the fisheries, the whales, the dolphins.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely kill them all, kill them all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they're they're destroying the earth to save the planet in their mind, but absolutely not.
Speaker 8: We need to get rid of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: It is. It is a.
Speaker 8: Scorge to humanity.
Speaker 7: Nothing like access to energy lifts people out of poverty better than energy. We need more dense energy, propane, natural gas. We need coal getting to these countries. Instead, You've got governments like Germany that send eight hundred million dollars to South Africa to get them not to expand their existing coal fire generation.
Speaker 1: Think about that, in humane?
Speaker 2: Think about And then I'm reading out of China that there's two large battery producers in China, and I'm reading the story. China is now witnessing more and more cases of dangerous ev fires, so much so that electric vehicles in China are banned from underground parking lots. The Chinese are producing the batteries. Hotels and other buildings and large cities in China have banned evs from underground for garages for safety concerns. But Kamala Harris is pushing these evs upon us when they know how they're produced, not exactly ethically. If you're a liberal driving one of these teslas, oh my god, you're so socially conscious, it's unbelievable. Do they know where the batteries come from? The answer, I hope is know. Do they know the producers of these batteries ninety five percent from China? Do they know that the wind farms and the solar panels and the wind farms are destroying millions of living organisms called whales and dolphins and sharks all over the East and West Coast. Do they know that this is killing the middle class Americans? And this is pushed by Kamala Harrison. Do they know all these things? Think about Jason Ice, think about what these policies have done to the middle class, to the ethically produced group, also to marine life. It's unbelievable. And we act as if Okay, Tesla's doing a great job.
Speaker 8: We love that.
Speaker 1: That's wonderful. That's wonderful.
Speaker 7: Expensive virtue signaling. And I do think that they know this is part of the plan. They want to control every aspect of our lives. I talk about ESG, what it does. It makes everything expensive, scarce and government controlled. They're already talking about it in California, taking over the refining from companies that are leaving California to produce the energy.
Speaker 8: That they need. This is all part of the plan. It's a one world government.
Speaker 7: Great reset that these globalist elites are forcing down our throats.
Speaker 8: So I do.
Speaker 7: I hope that there's a big change in the administration come January of next year. And I would love to see some human rights tribunals begin because the world leaders like Antonio Gutierres and kau Schwab, and then the posers Bill Gates and John Kerry and Al Gore, they need to be called before Congress, if not to you, and human rights tribunal and answer the questions about the people that they are forcing into poverty around the.
Speaker 8: World, especially here in the United States.
Speaker 7: Bill electricities disconnects are on the rise in this country.
Speaker 8: Between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two.
Speaker 7: Is over thirty percent of the people were getting an increase of people getting their electricity disconnected because they couldn't.
Speaker 8: Afford it, they couldn't get the credit to pay for it.
Speaker 7: It was a seventy six percent increase for natural gas disconnects that same year twenty twenty one to twenty twenty two. Absolutely atrocive. Expensive energy hurts the poor, and it's crushing the middle class.
Speaker 8: Here in the United States.
Speaker 2: It's wonderful to watch the Democratic Party payoff leadership of the Liberal causes to keep quiet about the production of lithium batteries, and you pay off the leadership keep the flock in line. It is quite rare with the Inflation and Reduction Act, which even Biden admitted a few months ago was not about that but about green energy has destroyed the middle class. Take those jobs, put them in Mexico force everybody on a mass transit have ev buses going thither and fro. When we produce the energy in the most wonderful way in the world, and then the world's elite from Switzerland will bribe other countries around the world to get rid of coal fired power plants natural gas power plants. In fact, I write a story out of Dublin over the weekend that Ireland has just decommissioned its last coal fired power plant that whether it's Britain, whether it's Northern Ireland, they should give those six counties back to the Irish people. And Ireland itself is getting off all coal fired power plants because the government doesn't want it. And in America today the cleanest energy, of course, is from nuclear. We can't do that. Coal fired power plants are being decommissioned. Natural gas is going to be going through the roof that Tony Benders of this world in Boone County are spending huge amounts of money for energy when he doesn't have to, all because of a socialist dream of having lithium crystals produced by the Starship Enterprise. It's all pissing me off once again, Jason Isaac of the American Energy Institute, what is your website of any But remember, if you drive a Tesla, you're indirectly participating in the destruction of Central Africa from these kids, in which forty thousand kids are in the mines. Also killing whales. I thought whales was like a holy, holy marine animal by the left. But if you kill a whole bunch of whales and other dolphins on the East Coast, that's no problem. If you enslaved black kids in Africa, that's no problem. If you kill middle class jobs in Detroit, Michigan, dearborn, that's no problem. Let's have an EV future. Sounds like a great plan. Jason, Isaac is your what is your website of Annie?
Speaker 8: You can buy me on exit Isaac.
Speaker 7: For energy and on the web at American Energy Institute dot com again American Energy Institute dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, lastly, they're romancing of evs is one more fabrication of the green delusion that on balance presents more threats than benefits to public health and the safety. It's time to get real and hopeful Leet Trump will get real and ignore what the San Francisco liberal Marxis want to do to middle class jobs and more. And once again, Jason, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Jason, you're a great American.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 2: Let's continue the truth will set you free. Facts are stubborn things. On News Radio seven hundred WL.
Speaker 9: Third down and eighteen on the Bengals first job out of the game again the Bengals with an empty formation, shotgun staff.
Speaker 1: It's a five man rush. Burrow runs thirty five, twenty five to twenty.
Speaker 10: Fifteen ten five times for the pylon touchdown O forty seven yard touchdown run by Joe Burrow.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you you talk about a defense getting distorted, the New York Giants gave up half a football field. I mean, once Joe Burrow saw the green pasture, he just tucked it and he showed some speed that I think a lot of people around the league are saying, really, Joe Burrow can run like that. But man, somebody blew an assignment somewhere for the New York Giants. I mean, there was wide open spaces at every single level of the defense for Joe Burrow.
Speaker 12: Oh hello, quiet, and.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Guy singing segment. Yeah, I did it.
Speaker 2: How about that run by Jay b I'm not talking about Bench, I'm talking about Burrow.
Speaker 1: How about that? Excellent?
Speaker 2: That's kind of reminds me of the old films we watched a view Saint Cecilia's. Yeah, and also at the park when you were Iran m oc over there and if three guys were chasing me, I ran pretty fast too, kind of like you did throw you did that day when you played Delta State and you I did run like crazy. I can run and one hundred and five stolen bases one season one hundred and five. Gordon Venerino has the wrect you to go down to teach Dayla Cruz how to do it? If they would have lost that game at one in five?
Speaker 1: Not good? How are they feeling at the other end of the state today?
Speaker 4: Not well.
Speaker 2: I'll wait a minute, Lance McCall and five me at the last eight games, the Bengals are two and six against the Brownies, I'm thinking, well, now, wait a minute. Why is he always negative? Very negative? He can't Why can't he be positive half the time like you and me? Why can't he be truthful?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but leave it alone. What's the spread? You know what the spread is?
Speaker 2: I think the Bengals are like a four or five point favorite. They have a hard time with Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Then the Eagles come to town, and then the Readers. That's pretty much.
Speaker 2: Marvin Lewis comes back pretty good stretch of the Queen City. What does he do with the Raiders. He's like a advisor assistant or something or advisory Arvin. But they got walloped yesterday by Pittsburgh. Cleveland got walloped, Yes they did, and had Washington Baltimore game was well, I mean good game. Daniels and Jackson Mercy five point favorites.
Speaker 1: Take that.
Speaker 2: When's the last time the Bengals were a five point favorite? Draftkas Draft Kings, Crown is yours?
Speaker 1: Been a while? Let's see.
Speaker 2: So the next three games, if they can win those three Eagles, Raiders, Raiders, that would make him five and four.
Speaker 1: Then they play.
Speaker 2: Quoth the raven nevermore there there, and then the break if they can be what if they're six win the next three out of four will be happy in business? Correct, see what happens? After all, there's seven teams in the division going in the AFC, there's seven teams, and I think ten wins will get you there.
Speaker 1: Some say nine. I say ten. That means they have eight more wins to go segment and they need them bad.
Speaker 2: Willie the Dude reporters a proud service of your local Tamestar Heating in their conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky. Call any weather heating at air at eight five nine, seven, eight to one forty eight twenty two or what the Bengals update. Will Hee brought to you by good spirits, winding tobacco, and party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky, your tailgate headquarters. Joe Burrow with that forty seven yard run at the beginning, about the Chase Brown with a thirty yard run at the end in between. The defense placed rough and tough as the song says, and a seventeen to seven win.
Speaker 1: Last night, the.
Speaker 9: Bengals line up in a pistol formation and Chase Brown behind Joe All goes in motion with the Chase Brown, He's got the first.
Speaker 8: Two yard you have middle of the field.
Speaker 10: Ten five rolls into the end zone, touchdown Bengals with one fifty two to go, and that his coffin nails.
Speaker 1: Bam bam bam Chase Brown.
Speaker 11: Once he crossed the line of scrimmage, It's almost like he stuck his hand up to say goodbye.
Speaker 1: I mean he knew that he was in the end zone. He was gonna hit his head on the goalpost.
Speaker 11: This guy has that explosion many except that straight line speed, and he was straight line on that one up.
Speaker 2: The gut for six, kind of like Rocky in high school? How good are Horde and Lappibo? The best that is the best local and I think national play by play NFL team in the country.
Speaker 1: Would you agree?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: More to night on Bengals line, will he at six h five right here on seven hundred WLW. Let's see Monday Night football and Scott Sloan's Buffalo Bills. I got a bet with visit the New York Jets and Paul Luck's gonna pay it off for me on Wednesday with hot fudge cakes along with Super Big Boys. Seg that's one of the four food groups. Would you agree correct? Let's see former Mount Healthy High school standout William detroit lyon running back David Montgomery is getting paid two year, eighteen million dollar contract extensions to stay in Motown twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell what teasing out this weekend?
Speaker 1: I heard aun American idea. Let me hear it.
Speaker 2: Mister Goodell hinted that the Super Bowl might be played in the future outside the United States of America sacrilegious super Bowl cities or booked through twenty twenty seven. If that happens, sacrilegious, bingo, sacrilegious, I mean, if they move that to like London, or Paris or Frankfurt or Ankora or anywhere. That's a joke, like taking the Holy Grail out of Jerusalem. Thank you can't do it. Let's see one game two The a NLCS is today at four o'clock, the Mets and Dodgers in Los Angeles. The ALCS kicks off tonight Guardians Yanks at seven thirty. Now college basketball, let's hear it. Let's see Xavier forward six ' ten transfer from Long Beach State Lacina Torre not Good, suffered a season ending knee injury and practiced last week. Last Wednesday, he is out for the season. Bob Cohap's not going to be happy. The Let's see the Associated Press Top twenty five preseason poll is out Kansas, the home of Tom Dinkle, number one?
Speaker 1: What about UC? Alabama roll tied number two? And what in basketball? Yeah? This is basketball?
Speaker 2: Yukon three, defending champs Big East, Houston four, Iowa five? What about Purdue is fourteen?
Speaker 1: What about UC? Indiana night seventeen? What about UC?
Speaker 2: The Barrick Hats are twentieth? What about Xavier Kentucky twenty third? Wait a minute, when's the last time UK or twenty third? Kenny Kenny Smith in a Louisville is not going to be eighteen fifty seven. I think they were twenty third, right Scott decision, Xavier is twenty eighth. What and Ohio state is thirty second, just outside the top twenty They know about that injured by the way segment I'm watching this democratic ad about real men supporting Kamala, Harris.
Speaker 6: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Are you in it?
Speaker 2: They had one guy like gutting a fish, saying I'm with Kamala. Then they had a truck driver leaning out of his truck eighteen wheeler Wayne Carucci's own, and he had beard, he had bushy eyebrows, had a harry button.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm voting for Kamala.
Speaker 2: Then he had a fire truck driver try, I don't think so. Then he had a better find that guy and run him off the road. On one shoulder he had a hose and another shoulder he rested an axe and a firefighter's albinion, and he said.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm voting for Kamala.
Speaker 2: A real man vote for Kamala. Harris segment, can we anticipate your vote for Kamala?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: What about Richard K. Jones?
Speaker 2: What does he say running, I'm voting for the sheriff. Are you sure he's the only guy running? Right in someone else's name like yours?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Right you in write my name in because I could take him down in a heartbeat.
Speaker 8: I can see it.
Speaker 2: But real men vote for Kamala. It's the beta mail, not the alpha male segment? Is the beta mail?
Speaker 1: Okay? So early on? What do you think about?
Speaker 8: Is the is?
Speaker 1: What about the sheriff's race here in Hamilton County? What are you looking at?
Speaker 2: I'm having in Wednesday. I've scheduled Charmaine McGuffey to be here.
Speaker 1: Wow, how about that? And by the way, segment, let me ask you a question? Is can you answer a question for me? Isn't the old sheriff running?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 1: Yes? Let me ask you a question? Yeah, can you answer a question?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Are you prepared for the question? Yes?
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 1: Okay? That I haven't got to the question yet. I thought we were done.
Speaker 2: Do you think Sheriff Simon Leeese understands the County Sheriff's Department? He's not the sheriff. He's still alive and he's made an adorsement. Do you think he knows about what's going on in the sheriff's department, I would say, so, Yeah, does Simon Lee understand law enforcement? The Simon leees that was he a good sheriff in Hamleton County?
Speaker 1: Damn right?
Speaker 2: If he issues an endorsement, knowing both candidates, would you say Jim Neil and Charmage? If he issues an endorsement, would you consider that relevant to your decision?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I live in Butler County. That doesn't matter. I write him in, that doesn't matter. Maybe I'll write Simon Lisaen in Butler County.
Speaker 2: Does it make a difference when Simon Lee says I'm voting for Charmage McGuffey.
Speaker 1: That's big? Don't you think that's big? That's big? Thank you just saying right.
Speaker 2: And as you may know, the chief deputy of Hamlet, Hamlin County for twenty five years now right hand man of SI was Sean Donovan.
Speaker 1: That's your guy, my guy. Now what else?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to ask you, I'm asking you one now, what about the prosecutor's race and early on vote.
Speaker 1: Melissa or who else is running? A woman that has never prosecuted?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Life, Connie Pillach and didn't have a law license till recently. How many cases is Connie Pilach prosecuted? I don't think so any zero? How many Melissa Powers one hundred and fifty thousand? Who's got the more experienced Melissa?
Speaker 1: Thank you? I'll write her in in Butler County, write her name in what other big? And then the issue one? No, no segment? I mean ask you this is there an issue two, three, four and five?
Speaker 6: Or not?
Speaker 1: May I ask you a question about that Issue one? I think you already asked me one, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: The Democratic Party is promoting this, yeah. An Issue one says that you won't vote anymore for members of the reporcement board you're going to be do we already yes? Do you vote for governor? Do you vote for auditor of state?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you vote for Secretary of State? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you vote for the legislative representatives Democrat or republic Do you vote for them?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If this pass is no more voting, there'll be retired state appellate judges like my wife, who will select five Democrats, five Republicans, and five independents, and then from that point on there'll be no more voting, and they will decide what am I going to do every November for it? No more voting set around, no more voting. I don't like that what Democrats say the best way to practice democracy is not to vote.
Speaker 1: Do so that makes sense to you? No, they don't make sense.
Speaker 2: So vote non state issue one. Okay, So I'm saying this segment, what are the big races around town? Well, you got state issue one in two in Kentucky. As you know, one would say that illegal aliens cannot vote in elections. Democrat already says, oh no, they got to vote two. If your local public school is failing, can you get get state money to go to a private school? Those are the issues in Kentucky. Interesting Kentucky basketball not ranked in the top twenty. But you see is so segment? If Simon L. Lease tells you who is the better candidate? Both worked for him in the Sheriff's department, would you say that's a valuable endorsement? And Side told me I don't care about politics anymore. I care about competency, and I'm voting for Charmaine McGuffey. There you go there and Sean Donovan, the chief deputy. Yeah, says Charmaine what does that makes sense to you? That makes no sense to you?
Speaker 8: Does it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: It makes it?
Speaker 8: Makes it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: What about JJ Jee's running to it? Mean Jesse Jackson? No Justice Joe idiot.
Speaker 1: I'm voting for Joe Justice. Can we write him in? And Butler you can vote for him. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Vote for Justice Joe and Will Megan Shanahan and that other guy I think his name's Hawkins, not sure, but Justice show is demand. If he can't do it, nobody can. He makes a state visit now and then issuing orders again. Just here Friday, he made a state visit. Yes, pretty good stuff. A segment state issue one means bureaucrats will get together and decide for you what the lines are instead of you voting. Get rid of voting segment that doesn't matter. No, that doesn't get Then I'd be like lost in every November fourth. You'd be a putts yep, just just a clown. Get ready for Hot fodge Cake and Chrisha's Big Boy. Those are one of the four food groups. I'm gonna fast for two days, do not eat until Paul Luck arrives. And by the way, he's taking your application to the top of the pile.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, You've.
Speaker 2: Tried to get a loan in every bank and credit union s and now in the Tri State. Guess what, Paul, they use your name half the time. That's why they're not getting it.
Speaker 1: Well he co signed. The answer is no. All right. Segment, we have Wayne Allen Root coming up next. We got war.
Speaker 2: There's war, Wayne Allen Root. I see where we're sending one hundred troops to Israel. Here we go, Here we go. Didn't they just do that in Vietnam? Yes, began slow. Yeah, ten years later, off the top of the embassy, we grabbed the helicopters. My generation lost sixty thousand men and women defending freedom. And it was a total debacle from the get go because LBJ knew and Nixon knew early on it wasn't go to work, but they kept it going for political reasons. Disgusting segment. Thank you for your involvement. Yes, sir, you're quite a clown. Thank you, But damn it, damn it, you're my clown.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I've got to do it, Willia in honor of Columbus Day, but aka Indigenous So the hell's that we Indigenous People's Day? I dare you to say, Christopher columb day, who day?
Speaker 1: Who Day? We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 6: I'm a man, I'm a man, I'm a man man, and I'm man enough.
Speaker 12: I'm man enough to enjoy a barrel proof bourbon.
Speaker 1: Neat, man enough to cook my steak.
Speaker 5: Rare, man enough to deadlift five hundred and then break it out of my daughter's hair.
Speaker 1: Do you think I'm afraid to rebuild a carburetor?
Speaker 6: How you CARBURETD for breakfast?
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of bears.
Speaker 5: That's what beer hugs are for.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you another thing. I sure I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 12: I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 1: I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 5: They want to control their bodies, I say go for it.
Speaker 6: They want to use IVY, have to start a family. I'm not afraid of families.
Speaker 5: They want to be child as cat ladies have all the cats you want.
Speaker 2: Woman wants to be president, well, I hope she has the guts to look me right in the eye and accept my bull throated.
Speaker 6: Endorsement, because I'm man enough to support women, man.
Speaker 5: Enough to know what kind of doing that type life, man.
Speaker 1: Enough to admit I'm lost, even when I refuse to ask for directions. Man enough to not ban young women from reading Little One or one of those pants books that.
Speaker 8: The sisters like.
Speaker 6: I'm man enough to raw dog flight it sucked, not worth it.
Speaker 12: I'm man enough to be emotional in front of my wife, in front of my horse.
Speaker 1: I'm man enough to tell you that I cry.
Speaker 6: I love action, goodwill, hunting.
Speaker 5: Were side story.
Speaker 1: I'm brilliant, and I'm.
Speaker 13: Sick of so called men domineering, belittling, and controlling women so they can feel more powerful.
Speaker 1: That's not how my mama raised.
Speaker 5: I love women.
Speaker 6: I love women who support their families.
Speaker 13: Women who decide not to have families, women who take charge, and I'm man enough to help them win.
Speaker 2: There it is Kamala Harris for president. Are you man enough to pay for your girlfriend's abortion?
Speaker 1: Seg man.
Speaker 2: Are you man enough to support your wife when she wants to go to college or law school and become a lawyer and a judge? Are you man enough to be a Harry S truck driver who supports Kamala because of IVF Truckers of America Unite for IVF? Bye Gone seven hundred Wlwhilly cunning into Great American. Of course, Wayne Allen Rute and I have been together at least fifteen or twenty years discussing things on Sunday night and also during the week about what's happening in America. And here we are about three weeks to the next election, and Wayne, I would tell you that I voted absentee on Friday. I spoke to the Secretary of State of Ohio and he is predicting that something in the range of sixty percent of Ohio wan's are going to vote absentee. And as of this point, which is about a week into it, the majority of people voting in Ohio are Republicans. And I think the old formula of waiting till the Thursday before the election day to release negative information like they did to Bush forty three with Kenny Bunkpork, that DUI is over because people are voting right now.
Speaker 1: When it comes to Nevada or what is the Nevada situation.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I think Trump is going to win by a very margin. I think he's gonna win by elector landslide. I don't even think that they could steal it this time. They're trying hard. I think they're gonna try incredibly hard. They're gonna try and make it more fraudulent than twenty twenty, but they're not gonna be able to do it. As Trump likes to say, too big drig I just think the whole country is now realizing what you know, Guys like you and I knew for the first second that Kamala Harris is the single worst candidate for president the history of the United States of America, maybe in the history of the world. And she just managed to pick the single worst choice for vice president of anyone in the history of the world. It's the most horrible ticket. And I hear and I'm not gonna say more. Just rumors say. There's a terrible story going around about Tim Walls as a football coach with not years not yet, not yet come out, not yet, that's gonna come out.
Speaker 1: It can come out if it's true. I hope it comes out.
Speaker 2: But as far as the trump'story, you know how things break toward one way or break toward the other, and not.
Speaker 8: Creading for Trump.
Speaker 3: It's all breaking for Trump. It's all going for Trump.
Speaker 1: Explain why explain to the American Beatle why I put.
Speaker 3: Out a tweet today that explains everything in one paragraph. It says Trump Villa. They tried to assassinate him, they tried to bankrupt him, they tried to imprison him on false charges, Fake media slander and demonized him. The polls are fake. Yet here he stands attracting one hundred thousand fans at rallies in Pennsylvania and California. And wait till you see Madison Square Garden in New York. They can't beat him, they can't stop him, they can't slow him. He's relentless. He is chosen by God, as I put it out for many many months, to be the man that makes America great again. He is Trump Villa. That's the only way to explain it is. He's not God. He's human, but he's superhuman. And I think he's chosen by God. You know, I even wrote the song, co wrote the song that Chosen with Natasha Owens, the famous country and Christian singer, and it's gotten over one billion views on social media. That chosen one billion views. And so I'm a big believer that this is God inspired. God shows this man at the perfect time, in the perfect place to save America. The greatest nation in the history of civilization from being completely destroyed by communist traders who hate us, hate our way of life, and sure do seem to hate white people and white straight males and want to be racist, But talk about us being racist when they're the ones who are racist and want to put boys in girls' sports and want to make our kids transgender. Everything they do is a disaster. And Kamala Harris is not only a communist and radical and a trader, but she is the dumbest person that has ever been near the office of President the United States. She can't articulate one policy. She It's so dumb that when they asked her, what would you do different? Her only answer was, I can't think of anything I do different, Because she can't think of anything period. She's an idiot. And she just told the world that you won't hate Biden, you hate his policies, you think the last four years have been horrendous, and I can't think of anything I would do different. She's more, she can't be allowed near the presidency.
Speaker 1: I'm always amazed at those who passed the bar exam.
Speaker 2: She flunked it once or twice, which is fine, but to think that, like myself, she has a juris doctorate degree. I've also a master in laws. And to think what I had to go through with philosophy, with the rule in Shelley's case, rule against perpetuities, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, all the cases Map versus Ohio, etc. All the studying, and then to take the bar exam. She flucked it once or twice, which is okay, but she finally passed a bar exam. And I'm thinking, how does a woman so lacking in feel intelligence, knowledge And normally a typical politician could give a speech about three or four or five times. Neither one of us even look at a teleprompter, and she's the teleprompter went dead in Michigan. She kept saying thirty two at thirty two magic, thirty two. In her eyes, I can't talk. I don't have a teleprompter for a sixty year old woman who's US senator, That's impossible, Wayne, God, have enough mental acuity to be able to express your thoughts having a spread them. One of the best things ever is when Bill Clinton, the president at that point, the teleprompter went down during the State of the Union address, but he was so conversant with the topics he simply went on without teleprompter at the State of the Union address.
Speaker 1: What if that happened? God for a bit of Kamala Harris. Yeah, it's done.
Speaker 3: Well. You know, here's the deal. Look, I have a lot of friends and I know a lot of business associates who are of every different color, white, black, every religion, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, whatever it is. And I appreciate anyone who's smart, anyone who makes it, because they're smart, they're creative, they're relentless. All of that is great. Kamala Harris clearly became the District Attorney of San Francisco only because she's a minority and a woman. Then she became the Attorney General of the State of California through DEI, only because she was a minority and a woman, and in those days, the only minority she claimed was Indian. Then she became a US Senator only because she's a minority and a woman. Then she becomes a presidential candidate. She can't get one single vote from anyone, including African Americans, yet they made her vice president with Biden because she's the EI. She is black in this case, not Indian, Black and Indian and a woman, and now she receives the nomination without one single vote because they were scared to death to jump over a woman who is Indian and black. So her entire life, everything she's ever achieved, everything on her resume, is because she's a woman and black and an Indian. And this is a person that has never had to achieve a single thing in her life based on talent, based on skill, based on brains, based on creativity, based on genius, like building skyscrapers in New York and dealing with the unions there like Trump did. She just doesn't have it. Bill. It's as simple as that. I've said from day one. She's the most radical, she's the most unlikable, she's the dumbest, and she's the most incompetent human being that has ever tried to get near the presidency of the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, it's close, and according to the experts, watch the morning all the morning shows, it's real close. I want to get to your website, which is fabulous. You have a book out coming out either today or tomorrow, really soon about how Democrats have made America great. Everything you need, so you mean to tell me Wayne Allen Ruth has written a book about how Democrats have made America Great?
Speaker 1: Can you explain?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it came out actually last Monday, so it's been out for about a week. It's already hit number one and quite a few bestseller lists. But it's on all the best seller lists, sometimes number one, sometimes number two at Amazon. It's called how Democrats have Made America Great? Everything you need to know? And it's one hundred and forty blank pages. That was my idea. It's my seventeenth book bill I wrote. Every one of my past books is around three hundred pages, some of them more, some of them close to foreigner pages. And you know what, this is the funnest book that I've ever put out. It'll be the quickest thing I've ever written, and it'll be the quickest thing any of you have ever read. It's the perfect book for the election season and the perfect book for Christmas. And Hanakah give it out gifts by ten. I'm getting to all your conservative friends and watch the look on their face when they open a book when they got it from a conservative and they know that their conservative, and they open the book and it says how Democrats have made America great, everything you need to know. And then they open it and it's one hundred and forty blank pages. They will laugh so loud. And that's what happened. You know. I tested it out before I put the book out, and I asked people what they thought of a book written by Wayne Rude about everything Democrats have done to make America great. And everybody said what. And then I announced the crowd one hundred and forty blank pages, and you never heard people laugh like this, And I said, you know what, we are under such stress. These are such difficult times. They're trying to kill us. They're trying to bury us. They're trying to destroy us. They're trying to control us. They're trying to mask us, they're trying to vaccinate us. They try to send us to the Russian Front for World War three to try to wipe us out with open borders. They're trying to kill us with crime in the streets and letting all the criminals out but putting us in jail for being conservatives. We need something that's just fun and makes us laugh out loud, puts a smile on our face. And so I went ahead and created the book and It's now one of the best sellers in Amazon. How Democrats have made America great? Everything you need to know one hundred and forty blank pages. Grab some copies for everyone in your life that's a conservative. They will love it or torture your liberal friends. Give it to them as a gift and watch their heads explode.
Speaker 2: Do you have a posting about a week or so ago about Biden and Kamala? Can I say Kamala or Kamala?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I don't want to be accused of being a racist.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I say, what does Biden and Kamala say to white southern Trump voters?
Speaker 1: Drop dead?
Speaker 2: But what if the victims of hurricanes where Block and Llego aliens are gay? What would happen Your comments about that one?
Speaker 3: Well, you know years ago? You know, remember I was born and raised in New York. I'm sorry to say that nowadays I'm embarrassed, you know. But it's not really New Yorkers that are that. It's the leaders of New York, you know. As an example, I grew up in a lot of I grew up in all Italian Catholic neighborhood. Right, All my friends are Catholic, and to this day some of them still live in New York and they're the greatest guys in the world. They're not responsible for the leaders of Saint John's University, the largest Catholic institution in New York, announcing today that they will no longer use the words of Columbus Day. It's not going to be called Columbusa anymore. It's probably Indigenous People's Day or something. Can you imagine Catholic University. So it's never the kids, it's never the citizens, it's never the voters. It's really the leaders of New York are psychotic and their communists and their traders. It's not the fault of the people. But I will say that years ago, Liberal New York was out of money and Gerald Ford said, I'm not going to give you money. In the headline in the New York Daily News was Fords to New York drop dead, And he never said that. They made that up to announce what they thought people would want to hear that he was saying drop deads they'd get angry at him. But this is Kamala Harris and Joe Biden and Barack Obama and this government saying drop dead to the white, rural Republican MAGA voters of North Carolina and Tennessee and South Carolina and Georgia and Florida. Basically, they have no regard whatsoever for middle class people who happen to be mostly white and mostly Republican. But even Maui fits into that narrative. Remember what happened with the fire in Maui. Remember what happened with the train derailment East Palestine, Ohio. They let the people just wither and suffer and die. They gave them nothing except maybe seven hundred and fifty dollars from FEMA if you're lucky. It's horrible what they've done. When you think of Katrina, the way the media destroyed George W. Bush, that his response wasn't quick enough to Katrina. If this was a Republican president and these were black Democrat voters that were suffering and dying and their bodies rotting in the ground with the sun now out and the stench and the because these people haven't been buried yet, there are thousands dead, and all they tell you a couple under dead. Thousands are dead. My fans in North Carolina tell me the dead bodies are everywhere, and they're burying them in the backyards to make sure that there's no disease. They're burying them right now because SEEMA is burying them and there's no one from government there. There's no military there. So you know, I would describe it as if you got on a bus and you were white and the driver said, get in the back. White people in the back of the bus. We've come so far from sending blacks to the back of the bus, where we now would never do that, and we think out how disgraceful it was, and we're embarrassed, and now our government says, white people get to the back of the bus. I know why this happened, Bill, because I was sent by one of my friends the exact words in the executive Order of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris from two years ago. And the executive order says all levels of government, but in particular FEMA, have to consider equity before they do anything, including rebuild destroyed communities or give money out. You give white people the very last chance to get money. First comes blacks, minorities, women, gaze trans anyone but white Americans. It's all about equity, and SEEMA is now built on equity. So if a white community burns the ground they don't share, they're not in any hurry to help you because they have a thousand rules to first satisfy that make sure that they're fulfilling the government's goal of equity.
Speaker 2: Well, thirdly, have you seen the video of Governor Gretchen Wittmer that she's had to apologize for in what she took a dorito chip and simulated receiving the Christ communion and she had a TikTok star on her knees and the governor of Michigan wearing a hat of the Democratic nominees, both of them on the hat. You have Kamala Harrison, Tim Watz on the hat and she has the TikTok star kneeling before her, putting on her tongue a dorito as if it's Holy communion, and she smiles about that, and even the cat. You think about the Catholics in Michigan angry about what's going on, and on top of that, the Muslims in Dearborn ad what's going on, and the Michigan Catholic Conference put out a statement on behalf of the state's Catholic bishop.
Speaker 1: They said quote.
Speaker 2: We expressed profound disappointment of offense with the Governor of Michigan. The group's president CEO, Paul longs In. The group had dialogue with the Governor's office and the skit went too far to mock the Christian faith and mock this receiving the Holy Eucharist. And this morning, you know, on Sunday morning or Saturday afternoon, I go to church, I received communion. You kneel at the railing. The priest puts the host either in your hands or on your tongue, and they simulated the religious act of receiving the Christ in communion in order to mock the Roman Catholicism.
Speaker 8: How far that go?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I'm a common sense guy, and I don't worry about polls. I just worry about common sense, and my gut instinct tells me. And I've seen this in every poll, and I've seen it in many articles. Even though they keep claiming to comment as a one point lead and the two point lead nationwide, they also claim that Trump is getting the highest Union votes ever, and the highest youth votes ever, and the highest Catholic votes ever, and the highest Jewish votes ever, and the highest Black votes ever and the highest Latino votes ever. So explain to me how he could be losing, and the answer is, he's not losing. He's winning by a mile. As a matter of fact, if you look at sixteen and twenty twenty, in both prior races, Trump is polling higher now in every state and nationally than he ever polled in his entire career. He's always been ten points behind according to every poll. Last time four years ago. I remember Fox News right before the election, sit he was fifteen behind. This was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. They were all wrong because of course, his voters don't respond to polsters and don't want admit their voting for Trump, so he's probably got a ten point spread between the reality and what the polsters are saying. So he's always ten behind, which means he's even a slightly ahead and he can win the electoral college. Now he's not ten behind. He's one behind in saint polls that over sample Democrats, that don't include Republican voters, that don't speak to posters. So if he's one behind, he's now ten ahead. I think he's beyond the point that they can steal the election. Now, I'm not telling anyone to take it for granted. A sooner behind ye fight, fight, fight, go to the polls and bring ten people with it. Yes, but I do believe we're doing better than we've ever done and they're not going to be able to beat us. I believe it's too.
Speaker 2: Big to ring one saying we have thirty seconds left. Root for America dot Com, Wayne, with your permission, love you, get you on one more time before the election, because this is bigger than Montana, bigger than the super Bowl. In the world series REVSID is Root for America dot Com. It's upright now. Root for America dot Com and get the book more as a gag gift.
Speaker 1: And once again, Oh.
Speaker 3: Democrats, How Democrats have made America great? Everything you need to know one hundred and forty blank pages by Wayne Alaude. Get it at Amazon. Thank you, Bill, God bless you and guide everyone.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Well let's continue with more.
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 9: Hawk is the holder, the sap, the placement, the kick is out its way.
Speaker 4: It is he.
Speaker 10: Missed it left cloud and the Bengals are going to win.
Speaker 9: They've got the ball back with fifty one seconds to go up by ten.
Speaker 11: How apropos is it that the New York Giants would have are having trouble our converting field goals after the Bengals woes last week cost him a football game trying to kick a field goal.
Speaker 8: To win it.
Speaker 4: Oh, hello, hello.
Speaker 5: Byant, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 2: You know he didn't lap use of those big words again, apropos And you can't have a spell at apropos.
Speaker 1: He must have a dictionary west with him in the booth. The sarses you note with the sarsus t h e O something that's close enough.
Speaker 2: Tell you what? There were two missed field goals by the Giants and the muff fumble that wasn't a fumble. Yeah, think about that. If those three had gone the other direction, we'd have a crisis. That iced team that's iced tea on my lemonade. Man, it's not an a. He's in car shields. Seg Man, what do you think? Are you mean and angry?
Speaker 1: Are you happy? Mean and angry?
Speaker 2: Because they got one in a row. Now, Willie, let's rock and roll with two in a row against Cleveland Sunday.
Speaker 1: Up there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put a call in the Bill Wells on Friday to talk about the Browns and the Bengals since Mike Trevisan's not with us anymore. Oh that you know they got they got problems up there because I think they want Sean John Watson out.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe maybe he'll get another two hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe, well no, maybe he'll get another encounter encounter, and then they'll they'll kick him out of the league for once. Would you have an encounter? Might be out for about twenty five million dollars. See, you didn't answer me quite quickly, did you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know how to answer. I never know what you're gonna ask me.
Speaker 2: If you had a kind of encounter with Deshaun Watson of that? Would you answer first?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 1: I see you hesitated? How much twenty five MILLI give me some sports?
Speaker 2: Will he The Stuart Report. It's a proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers Thamestar Quality. You could feel a Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Coolie eight five nine four seven to two sixty fifty one spot, and I'm telling that Rocky Bowman has difficulties from the hurricane. He's at home because his house is being reconstructed Asheville, North Carolina style.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess he got some way back from Montana State.
Speaker 2: Yet I don't think so. I think he's walking through New Orleans grizzly. The song Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals go to two and four after that win More to night Bengals line Lance and Company at six oh five right here on seven hundred WLW brag it down. College football Bearcats linebacker Jake Goldey is the Big twelve Conference Newcomer of the Week. Total six tackles, two and a half for loss against UCF College Basketball big loss. Heir for Xavier six ' ten four Lasina Treory is out for the upcoming season. Suffered a knee injury last Wednesday in practice.
Speaker 1: Not good. How about this dunking of basketball and came down on his leg.
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 1: It's probably done that before, hadn't he? I would say?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: You know when I was a young man segment of Deer Park. I have a quarter in my pocket. I jumped so high. I take change of the top of the backboard and leave a nickel. I didn't know they had the peach baskets could do that. About Brown's coach, Kevin Stefanski says he's standing by his man, Deshaun Watson as struggles continue. Then like Tammy Wynet saying, and by your man, Oh, I don't know. I please stand by him because the Bengals, Bengals hardly ever beat the Browns Borough Iowa Burrow goes up there Sunday and shred lights him up about thirty or forty points.
Speaker 1: That's what they need. Then they come home to the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 2: By the way, Stefanski said, he has a good dialogue, but the team's front offs and ownership about when the bench Watson, I got a good dialogue.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Kansas pick first and the Associated Press Top twenty five preseason college basketball poll Alabama's two, Yukon, Houston and Iowa State in the top five. Purdue is fourteenth, Indiana seventeenth, Wes Miller Cincinnati Bearcatz rated twentieth Entucky, Mark Pope twenty third. When's the last time UK was ranked behind UC in the preseason poll when Kentucky became a state? Checked that out with Moeger Xavier twenty eighth and Ohio State thirty two. By the way, that Brown Allege basketball starts this weekend, Willie, where's mac?
Speaker 1: Exhibition basketball? On Friday? U see in Ohio State?
Speaker 2: Where's Where's Andy Mack? And then Sunday, Well, this is this exhibition not starting out yet?
Speaker 1: X and Dayton? When do we have a real game? And won Andy Mack here?
Speaker 2: To bro we got to get Andy Mack in here. The Browns are one in five. Stefanski says, we still have a lot in the tank. Game two of the NLC yesterday at four o'clock coming up Mets and Dodgers with lap one tozer. ALCS starts tonight Cleveland and the Yanks around seven thirty. Also, National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell one teasing out an Unamerican idea over the weekend. What is it probably gonna for Kamala Harris and your good friend to Tim touchdown?
Speaker 1: Well, I call him touchdown.
Speaker 2: Tim Goodell hinted the Super Bowl might be played in the future outside the United States of America. Likely if he does that, they have to deport him Stuttgart. You want to go to Stuttgart? No, you know where Stuttgart is Germany?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Uh, you know, as dumb as people think, I know. See that's about it.
Speaker 2: Well, if they cannot beat Deshaun Watson and the Browns On Sunday, Bill wills in at the weigh in on this, they're one in five and this year many picked them to win the division. Correct, The Browns are supposed to be ground stink and the Guardians are rolling, rolling, rolling, Then you know they could they could be in the World Series. Really one step the one series away if they get by the Yanks. Unbelieved, the Guardians are in the World Series and the Bengals defense bailed them out, Yes they did. The Bengals defense bailed them out a rotten performance a week before four. But then all of a sudden they come up and Louie Anerumo's a genius.
Speaker 1: This week Joe Burrow got dinged a couple of times too, ding donged. He's in the tent.
Speaker 2: About how about do you think how many people lost their minds when he went into the tent Oh, I know Austin did It's not good or one man band and something happens to Joe you can kiss it goodbye?
Speaker 1: Gets true for they got to get the jake the snake browning in there.
Speaker 2: Then, well, lastly, what about the uh Kamala Harris two minute video about real men who skinned fish for a living?
Speaker 1: But wait a minute now, speaking to her, they vote for Kamala.
Speaker 2: She's going to be on She's going to be interviewed on Fox News Sunday with Brett Baer. How about that, it's Wednesday, I'm sorry Wednesday about that? What do you think about that? I think that Hell, Mary Patt, I hope it's uh, I hope it's Bill Riddicker times ten. Well, what's going to happen is that because she's losing, they're saying, what the hell, let's let it rip. What do we have to lose other than the election? People aren't buying what she's selling off picking up what she's laying down. Correct, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: And they don't care much for touchdown tim either, that's for sure. So we're going to see those of those how to clap his hands and wave him what happens like with him? But he's not that important. It's all about Kamala, who, by the way, wanted to change Columbus Day to Indigenous People's Day, which is happening as I speak today. Indigenous Are you celebrating Indigenous People's Day?
Speaker 1: I think it's a holiday. Why are we having a knucklehead at times? That's true, that's true. Well why are we? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Why are we?
Speaker 1: Why are we now? We sound like that guy used to be the vice president? Why am i here? Admiral Stockdale? Why am I here? Who am i?
Speaker 7: And?
Speaker 1: Why am I here?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have no idea if you don't. Nobody else is here. Did kid Chris work this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm told I'm told no, he's he's sitting at home and is uh, you know, sitting at home eating bond bonds according to his wife, with his feet up, watching goodness knows what on TV, maybe in the newly Went game. So all I know is that we're in trouble and we're sitting here. We're not supposed to be here. The banks are closed, things are closed. Columbus Day is now Indigenous People's Day, and By the way, the new research indicators the Christopher Columbus was Jewish. What that's what I'm telling you, he's Jewish.
Speaker 1: I thought he was. I thought he was an Italian Catholic. I guess not.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell's going on around this place right now. I think we're nothing but difficult, difficult, difficult waters.
Speaker 1: You got that right. And I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: But truckers, those who skin the fish for a living, those who don't think so lay down black top. I think all those guys who work out in Seattle with the fish market democrats. They say, I'm a man, I got a bushy beerd and I have hairy eyebrows, and I pay for my girlfriend's abortion.
Speaker 1: They all look like Grandpa Jones. That's what he says. And by the way, I support IVF.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking this hairy ass truck driver supports abortion and IVF.
Speaker 1: I don't think, so I don't eat. I might be wrong. The truckers I know are great Americans. Amen. We don't want to pay six dollars a gallon for diesel sailors on the concrete sea. The ribbons that I'm a.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm a man I'm a man, man, and I'm man enough.
Speaker 12: I'm man enough to enjoy a barrel proof bourbon.
Speaker 4: Neat man enough to cook my steak rare, man enough to deadlift five hundred and then breed it out of my daughter's hair.
Speaker 12: Do you think I'm afraid to rebuild a carburetor?
Speaker 6: How you CARBURETD for breakfast?
Speaker 12: I'm afraid of bears.
Speaker 5: That's what beer hugs are for.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you another thing. I sure I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 12: I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 1: I'm not afraid of women.
Speaker 5: They want to control their bodies, I say go for it.
Speaker 6: They want to use IVY, have to start a family. I'm not afraid of families.
Speaker 5: They want to be child as cat ladies have all the cats you want.
Speaker 2: Woman wants to be president, well, I hope she has the guts to look the eye and accept my bull throated.
Speaker 6: Endorsement, because I'm man enough to support women.
Speaker 1: Man enough to know what kind of doing that time life, Man enough to admit I'm lost even when I refuse to ask for directions.
Speaker 6: Man enough to not ban young women from reading Little Women.
Speaker 1: Or one of those pants books that the sisters like.
Speaker 6: I'm man enough to raw doga flight. It sucked, not worth it.
Speaker 12: I'm man enough to be emotional in front of my wife, in front of.
Speaker 6: My couch, in front of my horse. I'm man enough to tell you that I cry. I love actually Goodwill.
Speaker 5: Hunting, Wish Side Story and Brett.
Speaker 13: And I'm sick of so called men domineering, belittling, and controlling women just so they can feel more powerful.
Speaker 1: That's not how my mama raised.
Speaker 6: I love women.
Speaker 13: I love women who support their families, women who decide not to have families, women who take charge.
Speaker 1: And I'm man enough to help them.
Speaker 2: Wine That AD's pushing the Democrats over the top right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like it.
Speaker 2: Got a text here from Bob the bricklayer, who says, boy, tell me again, why are we celebrating indigestion Day. I said Bob that that's why we're on It wasn't indigestion, it was Indigenous People's correct Day. But he thinks he thinks it's indigestion Day. Well, Sega, you're a real man, I hope. So do you have a beard, do you have bushy eyebrows and a hairy ass? And you support Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: No, No, I pay to young girlfriend's abortions. That's what I do.
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 2: I want IVF myself because I'm switching genders. I'm becoming a woman. I'm mad enough to join the boy Scouts, which have now become the girl Scouts. In fact, there's no boy or girl Scouts at all? Is all scouting. I'm a hairy ass man, and I support Kamala Harris and they're going to move the Super Bowl out of the United States. Correct, you don't think we live in difficult times than you. Why are we celebrating indigestion.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sega's outed in the sports they think so that ad is gonna push Kamala Harris over.
Speaker 1: What does Richard K. Jones say about that?
Speaker 2: What that guy one guy said he cried at Predator? The movie editor credit Hallmark Channel. I don't know what do you cry at? West Side Story?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Real men do. Don't you know that good real men support IVF or the IDF.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is we're on a collision course with reality. They're on a collision course. And the only reason she's doing the interview at Fox, she's in trouble, and she's saying, look, I'm gonna lose anyway, So let's throw the hail Mary, Roger Stabauch style or.
Speaker 1: Doug Flutie Doug Flute Boston College.
Speaker 2: Now, but we began with Roger Stabach against the Minnesota Viking Zone. That's it number twelve, he said, I'm throwing the hall Mary.
Speaker 1: What's that? Just go deep, all savior, and what happened to the woman at St. X High School.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to Rocky about a counselor supposedly breaking boundaries, whatever they were at Saint X. I want to know about Rocky boy boundaries were broken when he was the victim of the of hot young counselors at Saint X.
Speaker 1: Where was the Rocky boyman? What did he know and when did he know it?
Speaker 2: Pleading the fifth and drinking one at the same time. Well, I want to know that segment. I want to know about touchdown, Tim Waltz.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: Touchdown, Tim, What a mess. All I can say is I know your rolling shut your mouth segment.
Speaker 1: That's for sure.
Speaker 2: Give me out of the state. I'm looking out to you right. How about that skyline Chili that's one of the four food groups.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 2: Dick Williams knows what he's doing with Skyline, no doubt about it. I love it, WILLI and utter of Whoda Nation very happy today. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stodport.
Speaker 1: Where about Detroit, Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: There's a guy in my front door right there. What do you think about the cheese? Well, all I know, you know, you know what, at least we're not Dallas. That embarrassing yesterday, but the Lions did to the Cowboys at at at and T Stadium.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Jerry Jones. You just got spanked forty seven to nine by Detroit Bengo and Aiden Hutchinson broke his leg.
Speaker 8: Oh did you see that?
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't ugly.
Speaker 2: I'm a man segment, I'm a hairy s man, and I'm for Kamala Harris. I skin my own fish and right there got my Steake's medium rare. In fact, I make it rare. And by the way, I'll braid my daughter's hair, okay, And I'll pay for my daughter's abortion.
Speaker 1: And I believe in IVF. You know what IVF is I heard about the IDF. No, it's IVF.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But aren't you a man's man and a woman's man. Don't you believe in women? Don't you want women?
Speaker 3: Said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you braid your daughter's hair? Don't don't you order your steaks rare?
Speaker 3: Don't we did it, Joe?
Speaker 1: We got four to eight years of that. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Insane Asylum segment. Thank you for your insipid involvement. But I want to know where Rocky Boyman is. I need facts from Rocky Boyman.
Speaker 1: That's what I need. Are you doing a home improvement show? I bet with the kids?
Speaker 2: Touchdown, Tim, that's a different story, that's for sure. Let's continue with more. Eddie and the rock are next, and we'll see what happens. Remember, real men vote for Kamala Harris. Okay, segment you got to have between your toes.
Speaker 1: Take a look. No that case, you're probably a Republican. Real men vote for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 1: On News Radio seven hundred wul Over