Speaker 1: But right now, man, how long can this continue? I don't know. I don't know how long it continued, can continue?
Speaker 2: But we've got some money here. Are you ready to risk it for the biscuit? Your chance to win up to one thousand dollars? Our friends, the Texas Hammers helping us out. They were only on the hook for one week, and I said, can.
Speaker 1: We It just went by so quick? It went by so damn quick. I'm like, come on, we don't want to we don't want to stop. Now do we keep going? Sammy? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Sammy, Sammy, congratulations on getting through.
Speaker 1: The phones were smoked.
Speaker 2: The phones were smoking this morning, smoky people trying to get through.
Speaker 1: Where are you from, Sammy?
Speaker 3: I am from all them?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 2: Have you heard what's been happening here around this time since last week?
Speaker 1: Risk it for the Biscuits? Have you heard the game? Yes? How do you think people have done? Overall?
Speaker 3: They suck?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 4: I shouldn't you?
Speaker 2: Well listen, I'm sure those two people that won nothing last.
Speaker 1: Week appreciate hearing that we did.
Speaker 2: We did give away some cash on Monday, and we've got the potential to give away some cash today. Sammy, as I've asked everybody that has played the game. You have some sort of an imaginary number in your head, you have some sort of a threshold. Don't tell me what it is, but have you already pre worked this out?
Speaker 4: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: You're just.
Speaker 4: The she gets it.
Speaker 3: You get that, rob, Yes, the button thick.
Speaker 1: She goes. You're in charge.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love Alex by the way I always put my shopping carpet.
Speaker 3: You're handsome.
Speaker 2: I just get lost in those baby blue eyes of Alex on the radio.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sammy, enough of you.
Speaker 2: I am going to well Alex, your your boyfriend's gonna light the fuse over here, and then you're gonna hear one hundred dollars increments.
Speaker 1: When that money is stated, it's yours. It's yours. Provided we don't hear an explosion, that money is yours. You can lock in any time you want. We will stop.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Wait, let's hear her stop? Can we hear you say stop?
Speaker 1: It sounds like stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, just a little bit forceful. Make sure we're clear.
Speaker 1: Sammy, you're ready to light this You ready to light this candle? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got some butterfly.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need to just wait till the music starts.
Speaker 1: All right, there we go, here we go. All right, it's lit. Thank you, Alex. Sammy, you're on one hundred. Wow. Oh that's yours, Sammy.
Speaker 3: Two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I was quick, she said, bring it on.
Speaker 5: Three hundred dollars, four hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money. There's a lot of money. Wow, five hundred dollars full, five hundred dollars is yours, Mama.
Speaker 3: Yes, I thought it, I felt it.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 3: Jeez, happy Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You really didn't have that predetermined going into it. You were just going by. You were just really flying by the seat of your pants.
Speaker 3: No, I was listening to the to the buzz and the buzz.
Speaker 4: I was listening to the buzz of the fire of start in a fizzle.
Speaker 2: Oh you thought you heard it fizz You want to you want to hear whether or not it did fizzle out?
Speaker 3: Yes, torture yourself, Hey, no regret, no regrets, that's right, okay.
Speaker 2: You you risked it for the You risked it for the biscuit. You stopped at five. Let's see what what I mean. You said you thought it was fizzing out.
Speaker 1: Let's see s next hundred dollars. That's all right. You got five explosions, one hundred dollars, that's all right. Now it's going to be seven. All right, now it's going to explode.
Speaker 4: Hey, one hundred do stuffish, So Beta, listen, you did great.
Speaker 1: Mad you did awesome.
Speaker 5: Save five one hundred dollars cash. Congratulations, thank you, thank you so much. Man, you were really really fun on that game today.
Speaker 2: Appreciate having them enjoy that cash, Sammy, Thank you to the Texas Hammers.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars out in the door. Right now, we got breaking Benjamin and awaken Chilie. We need to do some accounting. It's ninety four to five to buy