Speaker 1: And what's up? Guys. Welcome to a special episode of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Sella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: If this is your first time listening to us, we are normally an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 3: It sure does.
Speaker 1: The reason I said that we're usually an episode by episode podcast is because today we are talking about wrapping up season three of Blue. We watched all the episodes. What did you guys think about Season three?
Speaker 3: I thought season three was really great. As I was thinking back to some of the episodes, I realized how many I really really liked from this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty spectacular. Before we get into all that, let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 4: Theblue Podcast dot com, our email address Blue Podcast at gmail dot.
Speaker 1: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store, time stamps. So you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for, and you'll also find a link so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free. It's just one dollar a month via Patreon and it is super super cool and a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 3: They sure are awesome. We just appreciate you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Henry, speaking of people who are awesome, what should we do next?
Speaker 4: The how out?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen up.
Speaker 5: Everyone has to clap and go whoa, Yeah, all right, that's awesome, got it?
Speaker 1: Hooray, let's start on Spotify. We heard from Jelly Evr, Dude Too, Blair Othailius Puppy DOGGYE one two three four, who was in the top point five percent of listeners of our podcast in their Spotify wrap up for twenty twenty five. How about that.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: We heard from Emily Wobble Dog fan day Oscar Grace, who says her favorite is Stella.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Grace.
Speaker 1: We heard from Harper Evey, someone who's user name is Missus Something Something, Maybury, Muffin and Socks, Dylan, Julia Poe, Skippy, Rosemary, Alex Tony, Abigail who had a birthday recently. Happy birthday, Abigail.
Speaker 3: We hope you had a great birthday, Abigail.
Speaker 4: Happy Birthday.
Speaker 1: We heard from Danielle, Astrid, William Angel Gideon, who in his Spotify rap said that he was in the top point one percent of our listeners.
Speaker 3: Wow wow.
Speaker 1: We heard from Lucia, Tristan, Hannah, Lotus, Lex, Jamie Myra, and our friend Otter. On Instagram, we heard from Camden and Brooklyn. Brooklyn is also known as Doodle.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 1: And Camden and Doodle have been listening to us for quite a while and they love our podcast. How about that.
Speaker 3: That's pretty awesome. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Also on Instagram, we got a voice message from Audrey.
Speaker 6: Hi, guys, my name is Audrey and I love your podcast. And my favorite Polson's is Stella and Henrich and Pablova so.
Speaker 1: Good, so, Audrey says, Pavlova is quite good.
Speaker 3: Well now, I definitely want to try sometime me too.
Speaker 1: And how about the kids being her favorite? That's pretty great. That's not much of a surprise though. The kids are pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are definitely.
Speaker 4: Thank you Audrey for your message. Yeah, thank you for your message.
Speaker 1: On Facebook, we heard from Kira and Rylan. Hi guys, Hi, Kira, Hi Rylan. We got some emails, and a lot of them are about what are we gonna do next now that we've watched and talked about all of the currently available episodes of Louie. And that is a great question, and we're going to get to that soon.
Speaker 3: Aren't we, guys, Yes, we are.
Speaker 1: We heard from Earl, who had some really kind words to say to us. Thank you so much, Earl. We heard from Zoe, who just turned eight recently. Happy birthday, Zoe.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Zoe. We hope you had a great day.
Speaker 4: Hi, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: We heard from Luke and his siblings Sammy, Nathaniel and Evi Kate. Thank you guys so much for listening to our podcast. We got a voice message from Harper.
Speaker 2: Hi didn'ner with the Healers. My name is Harper, and I love your podcast. My favorite is Eric, but I really like all of you. I was wondering what you were gonna do after the Blue episodes. I hope it's still something bluey related.
Speaker 3: Bye well, Harper, thank you so much for your message, and yes, we do still plan on doing something blue related, but we'll get into that more.
Speaker 1: A little bit later, we got a voice message from Riley.
Speaker 7: Hi, Dinner with the Healers. My name is Riley. I love your podcast. My favorite people are so at Amanda. I listen to your podcast every night. Bye, see you later.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for sending us a message, and we're glad you loved the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. We got a voice message from Berkeley.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 9: My name is Berkeley, and I really love your podcast.
Speaker 7: I want to hear more of Stella and Amana and I listen to your podcast every night.
Speaker 3: Bye man. We are two for two here, Stella.
Speaker 4: Thank you Berkeley.
Speaker 1: Berkeley and Riley are so cool. Thank you guys so much, and make sure you thank your dad for helping you get your messages to us. We also got voice messages from Sophie and Jonas.
Speaker 8: Hi, Dinner with the Hewers. My name is Sophie.
Speaker 9: I'm Marni usualvan Grat six and my favorite is Stella. I love the episode Bus from Louis where Rita starts driving and Chili takes Rita off the wheel and Rio whips the wheel out and she pops it back in and Benditt says step on the break.
Speaker 8: She says, what are the breaks? And then it goes the brown and she goes what from running lad and Leader says.
Speaker 9: Oh, I love a good Lenington And my favorite episode, like number two is Unicorse.
Speaker 3: Sophie, you picked some great episodes. The best one is so funny, it has to be one of my favorites for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is one of the best ones.
Speaker 3: And great impression by the way, too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one's really good. I love Unicorse too. I mean, what's not to love about Unicorse. I think he'd be a lot in real life, but boy, oh boy, he's fun to watch. Oh. I got a Unicorse puppet for my birthday this year. What a great gift.
Speaker 4: Why should I charter?
Speaker 3: I forgot about the cash rows.
Speaker 1: Now let's hear from Jonas.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 8: My name is Jonas and I'm in grade four and my favorite is Henry and I love your podcast, so keep up the good work.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks Jonas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you guys so so much for your voice messages. We heard from Ella June and Oliver.
Speaker 3: How do you started, It's already started.
Speaker 10: Oh hi, guys, my name is Ella June.
Speaker 5: My name ed Olid Wall.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to say that we love your podcast so much and write Oliver Light and it's helped us so much when we go to sleep at night. And it was so amazing that you thought of having Dinner with the Healers as a podcast because I love this show, Bluie, we all do. And Stella, I like, how can you a lot to my favorite character? This is our KARROMEI Pump Pump Print and Pa Chaka. I want to hear more Stella for the next episode.
Speaker 8: I w a heal.
Speaker 10: Henally well yext Step. We love Amanda and Eric too, but we love you guys in this podcast so much. We were wondering if you were going to do another podcast because we'll miss you so much.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, Ella, June and Oliver, thank you so much for your message. Your little voices are so sweet and I loved how Oliver said Henry's name. Thank you. We're just so glad that you loved the podcast and just thank you so much for your message. You're so sweet, both of you.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That was really sweet. Oh my goodness, I thought Amanda was going to start crying over there. I wasn't, so not me. That was so sweet. We got a voice message from August Hi Down with the Healers.
Speaker 11: My name is August. I love your podcast. It should be a five star review. And about me, I would do lingo, chess game war record ten seconds and my spilt snow every word which is gonna be a which is gonna be a pan cooin up?
Speaker 4: Bye, Thanks so much, August, and I hope you have all that snow picked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like a mess. Thank you so so much for your message. We also got a voice message from Hannah and she was telling us about a couple of pretty wild dreams as she had. I'm not sure it's really related to the show so much that other people might understand, but boy, we had a good laugh listening to it. Thank you, Hannah. And we also got a voice message from Evelyn.
Speaker 9: Hello dinner, Ruthy Hearers.
Speaker 5: I like that Wait, my name is Evelyn once again, and I like the episode Past the Parcel because I like when Louise in the background sliding down the slide on the bouncy house and my brother is listening to He is Johnny and he's two years old and I'm seven and happy Honikah, and I like your podcast.
Speaker 1: Bye Evelyn. I bet you are the most awesome big sister. Thank you so much for your message.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really great to hear from you, Evelyn. Thank you for sending us your message and we're so glad you enjoyed the show.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you so much for all of the kind words, the messages, the comments, the emails, the five star reviews. We appreciate you all so so much, and we couldn't do this show without you, guys, the fans.
Speaker 3: That's right. We love you guys so much. Thank you for all your support and we just we couldn't do the show without you, and you, guys are the reason why we keep doing it. So thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys. Do you want to hear something wild? We released our first episode of Dinner with the Healers over three years ago. It was October fourth, twenty twenty two, and here we are at the end of twenty twenty five, and it is amazing at how much different we all sound.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially the kids since they're since they're growing so much.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys, Welcome to the very first episode of Dinner with the Healers, a Blue podcast. I'm here with my awesome My name is Eric and I'm here with my awesome family, my wife Amanda Hey, guys, my daughter Stella Hey, and my son Henry.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: And we love Blue, don't we? Yes? We did? Yes, So in this podcast what we're going to be Isn't that wild? How different we sound? Now? Yeah, you guys sounded so little because they were and I plainly used too much compression whenever I was adding, man, oh man, I've gotten much better at that. Now. We have had some of the best, best times, and I want to talk about what we have planned going forward. There's been no official release date set for a season four of Blue, and if you look it up, you'll find posts saying everything we know about season four of Blue, we expect a premiere near the end of twenty twenty five or the beginning of twenty twenty six. Well, I'm here to tell you it's near the end of twenty twenty five and there has been a zero official mention of any season four of Bluie. I'm sure there will be more, but the next thing that we know is coming is the Bluey movie in twenty twenty seven, right.
Speaker 3: Guys, That's what I've heard.
Speaker 1: We were trying to figure out what to do and I realize something, what do we do with TV shows that we love? Stella?
Speaker 4: We watched them again.
Speaker 1: That's right, and Amanda and I were talking about our opinions have probably changed over three years since when we first started the podcast. So what we're gonna do going forward? We're gonna have the occasional special episode where hopefully we can get say, one of the voice actors from the show to be a guest on our show, or maybe Joff Bush, the musical director. But we're also going to go back and rewatch the series and talk about the differences between the American release the Australian release of the shows and how our opinions about the lessons we learned may have changed. What do you think about that, Amanda?
Speaker 3: I think that sounds good because yeah, I mean if we started the first season just a little over three years ago, I'm sure things have changed a little bit, things more than just our voices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think, Henry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think this is a good idea.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I almost had to give Henry the one thing that hasn't changed, Henry is that it's a podcast and you have to talk instead of giving me a thumbs up, but I did appreciate the thumbs up.
Speaker 4: You're welcome, Dad.
Speaker 1: I want to take a minute and talk about what our favorite moments from season three were. Okay, so I'm going to ask you guys some questions. What was your favorite episode of Bluie from season three? Can anybody narrow it down to just one? Yes, Henry, I.
Speaker 4: Think my favorite episodes from season three is probably Past the Parcel.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is a good one. What about you, Stella?
Speaker 4: I think my favorite episode of season three is Grannymobile.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's a good one too. What about you, Amanda.
Speaker 3: Oh It's hard to pick just one, but I think I'm gonna have to say onesies.
Speaker 1: Okay. I had the hardest time figuring out what my favorite episode was. Immediately, I thought, oh, of course, it's Unicorse. But then I started looking at the episodes and I'm like, well, maybe it was Minnie Bluie, or maybe it was Born Yesterday, or maybe it was Perfect or Pavlova or Pizza Girls or Whale Watching. I don't know. I mean, there are so many good ones in here. And one thing I noticed that when we hit season three of Bluie, the characters really had their own personalities, and we got to see the grown ups being grown ups, like in Whale Watching, where plainly they didn't feel good because it was New Year's Day, that sort of thing, and they're having to muster up the energy to play while still picking on each other. Chilly and bandit, Henry. Let me ask you what made you pick the episode you picked?
Speaker 4: I chose Past the Parcel because as the funny moments, like when Lucky's dad was trying to give the kids money or gifts so then they wouldn't cry.
Speaker 1: You supposed this is in the eighties. Pattern up.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm looking at mad Faster.
Speaker 1: It's okay you won't fought Bock here, it's ted you. Everyone wins fought box What hooka bracket twenty? Actually, Stella, you picked Grainy Mobile and that was a really good one. What about that episode made it your favorite?
Speaker 4: I just think it's a really funny episode, and I love being able to see Muffin in the episode, so I think that was one of the reasons I liked it more compared to other episodes.
Speaker 1: You really identify with muff and don't you Okay, I won't say that.
Speaker 4: I want to say that, I don't want people to think I'm something like snotty brat.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see how it is.
Speaker 1: Amanda tell us about onesies. What made you pick that?
Speaker 3: Well a couple of reasons. The main reason is because of the way the girls act with their onesies, mainly Bingo. So, Chili's sister comes to visit and she has not seen the girls for a long time, so she brought them onesies. Think you that they were still little enough to wear them. The one that she gives Bingo is a cheetah. And what Brandy doesn't know is that Bingo, whatever type of onesie she wears, whatever type of animal it is, she becomes an animal. She becomes one with the onesie. And so her running around the house acting like a cheetah, she was just she was so funny and crazy and I just loved it. But the another reason why I liked the episode so much is because we see Chili and Brandy reconnect with each other and it was very heartwarming.
Speaker 1: That was really sweet, and I like the way it dealt with grown up problems. Yeah, we learn a little bit about why Chili and Brandy haven't talked to each other in a long time, and as grown ups we can find ourselves in that for sure. Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: That was one of the things I loved about Born Yesterday when I see bandit taking a look at things with sort of the wonderment that a child would that kind of deal. But one of my first picks, like I said originally, was many Bluey and I love the way blue puts it all on the line about what kids really think.
Speaker 5: Oh, I like to say cereal instead of serious. Oh, and I'll show you have I done. I like to do this sort of thing sometimes. Yeah, that's it. And I sort of just talk all the time. It doesn't even need to make sense.
Speaker 1: Just noises are fine, Amanda, have you known kids like that?
Speaker 3: But just talk all the time?
Speaker 1: No, do you know any grown ups like that? And if you say me, I'm gonna be really upset.
Speaker 3: No, No, I sure don't.
Speaker 1: I bet there's a lot of people listening to this podcast you're like, I think Eric talks all the time? How dare you? Okay, So we've been doing this podcast for a little over three years and we've not missed one single week. Nope, new episode every week. How wild is that? Can you guys tell me What are some of your favorite moments from the last three years of us doing this show.
Speaker 4: One of my fair moments when we were recording is when we're all laughing about the key tar.
Speaker 1: Just having a fit over there, Blue shows up playing the most rock and roll of all instruments. What is it called, Stella?
Speaker 4: A key tar?
Speaker 1: A key tar? Okay, okay, folks, I just want to get some Oh my gosh, we're off the rip. Full disclosure. We love the sitcom community and Benjamin Chang plays key tar in that and it is a scene. Man. You know that is a fan favorite too. I love that.
Speaker 3: It just will not get old.
Speaker 1: It warms my heart not only to hear us laughing about that, but the fact that we all still think it's funny together is great. Stella. When I hear you start to laugh first, that's when I can barely hold it in. Well, Stella, I have to ask, do you still think the key tar is funny?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is really good? What about you, Amanda.
Speaker 3: Over the last few years recording, I have really enjoyed hearing from our fans, everybody that loves the show. Some of them just send a voicemage, some of them send an email and we read them. Some have they even sent pictures that they have drawn, and it has just it's such a joy to hear from our fans and to hear how much they like the show, and it just it warms my heart to know, like some of these kids are saying, oh, you help me go to bed at night, you help me fall asleep at night, and it's like, oh, that's so sweet that we help them get off to dreamland at night. And I can't let this go without saying I've enjoyed our messages from Brendan. He always sends us fun messages. He shares with us his favorite clips of the show, and he always picks out really good clips and he just sounds like such a kind person and it's just always fun to hear from him. And it's always fun to hear from everybody that sends us a message, especially the little little kids, the little voices.
Speaker 1: It has been really really cool. And we don't know Brandon.
Speaker 3: In real life, no no idea who he is.
Speaker 1: He sent us a voicemail that very first time, and we've been hooked ever since. Yeah, and we're so glad that the fans like Brendan's voice. Messages and if you happen to skip the howl outs, you're missing out because absolutely Brendan comes in and he tells us his favorite moments and edits him right into his voice messages. We had to be a little careful sometimes about how much audio from Bluey episodes we use because we don't own that, oh yeah belongs to the show, right. But yeah, it has been so much fun and I gotta tell you it is wild to me. When we started this podcast, we just sat in this room and decided to record a blue podcast as something to do. Yeah, we didn't think anybody would really listen to it, And now we get literally hundreds of comments and messages and emails a month, hundreds, and it blew my mind. The moors that started coming in from countries all over the world.
Speaker 3: Well that's exactly what I was going to say. The more emails and things we get that, the more countries are from. And I just never would have imagined that somebody from Australia or where to Iceland or Greenland or somewhere. I mean, it's just it's crazy in a very very cool way.
Speaker 1: Stella. Let me ask you something, what do you think a fact about the show that listeners don't know that might surprise them.
Speaker 4: When we're recording, it usually takes us like two times the amount of time.
Speaker 3: The episode is.
Speaker 1: That is true, We normally record a long long time, and maybe someday for the Patreon I could start going through some episodes and pulling out like the bloopers and things like that, because we've had some real good ones. Just for example, our very last episode that we did surprise at the end, we ended up keeping it in the episode, and I'm surprised we didn't get any emails about it, because normally I would edit something like this out, especially bandit with him being the dad. It speaks to me obviously, and I think these kids probably know that I love them in that same way and make those same kinds of decisions and sacrifices for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we sure do. Dad. You're pretty awesome, so's mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we can edit that bit out right. You guys are really good parents. Yeah, you guys are really good parents.
Speaker 1: You said the exact words that she said.
Speaker 4: But yeah yeah, stillah, Mom and Dad are pretty good parents.
Speaker 3: Oh, thanks, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Pretty good in quotes, We're okay, we're exactly adequate, bare minimum standards.
Speaker 3: Met nailed it high five, Yes Mac anyway, guys, But yeah, we record for a long time and people have asked you guys almost never say or uh, almost never will let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I edited a lot of that out.
Speaker 3: We say it a lot.
Speaker 1: Because we want you guys to have the best listening experience.
Speaker 3: We really try not to, but you know, sometimes it just happens.
Speaker 1: Now, dare you? Yeah, Henry, what is something else that we have to edit around a lot?
Speaker 4: Are anmals being crazy upstairs? Barking or running around?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have had some wild moments. We have two dogs, Henry, what.
Speaker 4: Are their names, Charlie and Annie.
Speaker 1: And they go nuts. Charlie the wonder dog who we were just thinking, we feel like he's been part of our family forever, but we didn't have him when we started the podcast, No, we didn't. He actually sat down here on an episode and couldn't be quiet, so we had to start leaving him upstairs. Yeah, and then we got our dog Annie pretty recently, and those two have heaps of fun. But boy, it's loud fun.
Speaker 3: It's yes, because Annie is much bigger than Charlie and they run and play and wrestle with each other. And I swear you would think that they're going to fall through the floor right into the basement the way they thud around, But they do have fun.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll put a picture of them on our Instagram. Oh yeah, Amanda, are there any other episodes in season three that you'd like to talk about?
Speaker 3: Well, of course I like the ones with Unicorse, but there's another one that seems to be my favorite, and that is the episode where we meet Blue and Bingo's giant invisible friend Tina. For those of you that haven't seen this episode, you need to run and go watch it because it is so funny. Bandit and Chili tell the girls to do this or that or whatever, and they just don't want to listen to Bandit and Chili, so instead they have their friend Tina come and kind of take care of things. And like the other episodes of Blue that we've seen where Blue and Bingo are using their imaginations, we see Chili and Bandit go along with their imagination of Tina being their friend. And so Tina we see her at times putting the hurt on Bandit because she doesn't want Bandit telling the girls what to do and bandit just goes along with it, and he's just so funny. He's just he's such a good dad.
Speaker 1: That is one of the things that endears the show to me so much, and that I loved about season three is seeing beand It develop as an adult, being able to see him face tough challenges that parents face and decision making. You want what's best for your kids, you have to be their parent first and their friends second, and how to maintain that and also nurture their creativity and imagination and spontaneity. But one thing, you know what, I just realized that we haven't talked about the episode's facy talk or those I love those episodes, but there are so many good ones in season three that I can't possibly narrow it down. Oh my gosh, Speaking of impossible tasks, Amanda, what is your favorite episode of Bluie for all time?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I I honestly don't know what my absolute favorite one is. There's just too many good ones.
Speaker 1: Stella, do you have an answer for that?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't think I can have a favorite episode, and there's so many episodes.
Speaker 1: You know, what about you, Henry.
Speaker 4: I don't think I can have a favorite episode, there's so many of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a tough one because I think, well, what if I am thinking of my favorite tender episode Blue, Well, probably sleepy Time or Cricket or something like that. But what if it's just a laugh riot time, Well, probably Muff and Cone or Bumpy and the Wise Old Well Found where I just want to laugh and laugh. What is it if I want to see Bandit having a tough time and the kids rising to the occasion. Well, Duckcake. There are so many because it's like real life, there's so many facets to it. I don't know. Okay, one last thing. Do you have a favorite season of Blue?
Speaker 3: I'm going to say this last season, season three is my favorite because there are so many good episodes in it. I like the episode Bedroom where Blue is going to get her own bedroom, but then she soon realizes that she misses Bingo and decides to move back in together. Another funny one that I like is Housework, where Chilling and Bannon are trying to get housework done and they tell the girls, Hey, you need to go pick up your mess in there. They notice the girls as they're cleaning up their mess they're walking past the doorway to put the stuff up, and every time they walk past the doorway, they walk a different way. They can't just walk back and forth like normal. It's a different walk to put the mess up and a different walk to come back and get something else to put away. And it's just so funny.
Speaker 1: What about you, Stella?
Speaker 4: I agree with mom. I think my favorite season is season three because of just how many good episodes there are.
Speaker 1: Henry, what about you?
Speaker 4: I agree with mom, and so my favorite season is season three too.
Speaker 1: That's fine, I totally get it. But let me throw something at you. Okay. In season two, we had duck ca where bandits having a tough time with the cake. We had Mister Monkey Jocks.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: We had Baby Race where we get to see Chili feeling bad about how good of a mom she was. We had Muff and Cone.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, that is one of my top favorites.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We had Ben Night, Christmas Swim Queens, the show where they act out their parents on a date. Hammerbarne, Right, does anybody need to change their answer?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Did you already say Stumpfest too?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't say that's.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, now I can't tell you what's my favorite episode or what my favorite season is, so there.
Speaker 1: Well, if you'll recall, in season one we had Bumpy and the why Old Wolfhound?
Speaker 5: Have you ever been sick?
Speaker 2: Sick?
Speaker 1: Oh? By yes, I've got bumbworves. And we also had the first introduction to Granny's in season one. Two. This show is amazing. We're going to have so much fun going back through these and comparing it to how we felt before. Yeah, because a lot of our opinions will have changed over time, and kind of our insight too, because as we found out more about the characters, especially the parents, will view what they did in the episodes differently now when we go back. Yeah, yeah, are you guys excited?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm excited. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the meanwhile, guys, if a season four of Bluey does come out suddenly unexpectedly, we will switch over and start on season four of Blueie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we will.
Speaker 1: But we just want to keep talking about blue with you, guys, and we are going to change the format of the show a little bit. The holl outs are going to go at the end of the show, and everybody can stick around and listen to their cool voice messages. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait. I can't wait to go back, and because I'm sure there's so many things that I have forgotten from episodes, even some of the characters that we don't see in every episode, So it's gonna be fun to check it out again.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting also to compare the differences between the original Australian release of an episode versus Yeah, we see on Disney. Plus, there's a handful of things like just for one on Markets when Blue doesn't get to go on the pony ride and she tells the pony how beautiful she is, There's something that happens after that that many of us in America may not be aware of.
Speaker 4: Goodbye bye of New So Beautiful.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, guys, we think Bluuie and all of you listeners and doing this podcast are awesome. And until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 3: Bye guys, Bye bye,