Speaker 1: All right, it's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one, the e goal. Uh man, there's a lot of I don't know, anxiety and angst out there ow for self driving cars. Man, do we have a story for you coming up in the weekday Update at five point fifteen. Do not miss that, don't forget. Also, this Friday, we're gonna be doing our show from Rollertown Beer Works from three to six. Head on up to Salina and join us for that. It's our pre Sumo wrestling event. It's so much fun. We'd love to have you hang out in person with us doing the show this Friday, starting at three o'clock. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: It's time to play the Today Game.
Speaker 3: It's a game. It's Tonic Today.
Speaker 2: Let's go take it away, you jack Wagons.
Speaker 4: It is time to play the Today Game for Today, Wednesday, April twenty third. We'll start with John Cena being forty eight. Here we go when Yes.
Speaker 3: The rock has been bad. He was going to Cody Rows trying to get Cody ROAs to come to his side. John Cena was pretty tending to be on cody road side. He goes in for a hug. For Cody Roads like, yeah, I got you, man, and he sees the Rock. They look at each other, the Rock does a slice the throat thing and Johnsona punches him.
Speaker 2: And it was awesome.
Speaker 5: First thang, dope figure, it's a brand new Johnson Action figure.
Speaker 2: Second dangle, my list gives what.
Speaker 6: It's a really cute girl with a really cute bust.
Speaker 1: What do you prefer, John Cena action figure or really cute girl with a really cute butt?
Speaker 2: If you had to pick between the two, it's tough call. Yeah, man, clearly the action figure. Yeah. Have you guys ever played with the John c action figure? He's your new champion WrestleMania. Is that right? He's back got the crown again?
Speaker 1: What about how cracked up Christina was talking about that man?
Speaker 2: She was so juiced. You gotta let low voices.
Speaker 3: Is awesome broat thing and JOHNSONA punches him and it was awesome.
Speaker 2: Speaking of awesome, On Oliver's forty eight, if.
Speaker 6: Begin tonight's in Turkey, the country named after the fourth best sandwich and the third best booker, and we begin with Syria until twenty eleven. A pretty nice name for a buddy by girl. Begin in Afghanistan. It's the just the tip of international conflicts. We jumped in too fast, went in further than we originally intended, and now we're pulling out way more slowly than we said we would.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Guys. The great Roy Orbison would have been eighty nine.
Speaker 4: Roy Orbison had some shady stuff, right Roy Orbison.
Speaker 1: All he did was just like, live a good life and give back to a lot of charities and stuff.
Speaker 4: You tell me you can't buy anything bad about Roy Orbison, am I mistake?
Speaker 2: I don't have a lot of confused.
Speaker 5: I don't have a lot of bad things I can say about that sweet man who.
Speaker 2: Went to un t Orbison ugly pest. Yes he search that see find a skeleton in his closet. You can't.
Speaker 7: He has a lot of family in the area that are big listeners.
Speaker 2: He's a beautiful man, and I must have been thinking somebody else.
Speaker 4: Just a passionate performer, really just cared about music and his fans.
Speaker 2: But no make something up about him. Man.
Speaker 1: When we came back from breaking Ernie had to apologize to everybody.
Speaker 4: All right, I was saying, to the goodness gracious, great balls, fire guy, right, Lewis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got him confused with Jerry Lee Lewis.
Speaker 4: And then also Teardown Turner had been on this rampage where it's like ten thousand celebrities in a row. You were like scared to even celebrate any of them were talking about him being great because every one of them had something horrific.
Speaker 2: What's founded with some founded facts? Yeah, we all of a sudden, he has nothing. He was the only guy from that era that didn't have a missned the only guy.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Troy Aikman was a number one pick on this day in nineteen Troy Eggman. Give it up for Troy Eggmen.
Speaker 7: Everybody of the Dallas Cowboy.
Speaker 2: But it sounds like country Kidna. Could he be any less convicted about anything? Country Kip? Anyone could ever know that? That is exactly what he was Country Kip Man. But it just goes to let you know, it goes to show.
Speaker 4: That no matter how great you are, everybody has a couple of missteps.
Speaker 2: You can always end up on a salad billboard guy's.
Speaker 4: The word hillbilly was first used in a newspaper on this day in nineteen hundred.
Speaker 2: What was that you, Ronnie? What do you mean does that mean? What was that I forwarded? So? What deal with that? I'm a grown ass man. Come, I'm gonna trap room man. I don't be parting in the room with you. I just told you I hain't harmies. Now shut the I bot preme your nose on my off fart. Can you believe that Anthony is in here farting?
Speaker 5: Damn it, Ronnie, that was a squaker league, man, Anthony.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what's bush league? My aunt Linda? Biggest bush? I didn't kill it? Uh, Anthony is what what's the main? Oh? Hell? What's keys to the game?
Speaker 5: Great game? Damn it, Ronnie. That was a squaker man, Anthony. Let me tell you what's bush league? My aunt Linda? Oh yeah, my biggest bush?
Speaker 4: He took in one way. There's not a worse show on your radio, Dal and you're listening to this. It says so much about you. Coming up next, we love technology and we'll prove it with the news next on the Eagle,