Speaker 1: Prolific writer at hotair dot com and also a pretty cool dude to boot. He's David Strom, and not one but two articles today at hotair dot com that we're gonna chat about. First of all, welcome back to the program sir, Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Any day?
Speaker 3: I get to be on the radio with you, and actually we're zooming, so it's even better. I get to see the lovely candy Collinhall. I'm a happy camper.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate those kind words and keep them coming and I'll keep sending the checks. Okay, a couple of stories today at hot air dot com by you. Let's start with the first one, and this is something literally yesterday David, when when the story was breaking about the ice shooting and everything else, and then a story came out to said, oh, this young man, his mother is this left wing anti gun person. I said on the radio yesterday, hey guys, hold your fire, like don't get out, and say, obviously he was a left wing because his mom was left wing, like Joe, just wait until we know more. And as if on cue, the national news media blew right by my advice and immediately started to choose a lane for this shooter. Tell me a little bit about what MSNBC decided to do.
Speaker 2: Well, they did several different things. So they.
Speaker 3: First indicated that it was probably a right wing shooter. Another time they had an FBI guy on who said, well, that kill Ice thing was probably actually a joke because he's a fortun person. Ken Klippenstein of The Intercept actually wrote an entire article that he was an ironic edge lord, nihilist and he's just starting to throw people off, and he had no political agenda at all, and it's all. You know, when we were talking off the air, he said, the MSNBC is nothing. And I actually disagree with you on that. We're looking at you know when you think that you're thinking in terms of them being a news organization, Ah, they are not. Yes, it is a propaganda organization. And now we've had five or six acts violent or close to violent, acts of aggression, let us say, from the left over the past two weeks, beginning with Charlie Kirk's murder, and then you've got the attempted firebombing of.
Speaker 2: The Fox News truck.
Speaker 3: You've got lots of attacks on Charlie Kirk memorials. Of course, you had the explosion of celebrations over the depth of Charlie Kirk, and it just keeps going on and on and on, and so what they're doing in the media is trying to muddy the mess it. Uh. You know, it's so obvious that all of these violent attacks are coming from the left and often from Antifa. Uh, And so they need to come up with I think multiple narratives for different audiences. The edge, lord mean jokester is for the sort of online suburban moms. Uh. And then you've got the right wingers did it, which really goes straight to, you know, the violent base. And what they're trying to do is just throw a whole bunch of fecal matter on the wall and hope that no one can see through all of that to what really went on.
Speaker 1: Well, the both sides, nos, the both sides. The notion that political violence is both sides, both sides, both sides, to your point, has been absolutely anolated over the past few weeks. And then when you go back a little bit further, we have had multiple shooters that have turned out to be trans people that have either shot up schools or shot up you know, I cannot remember, Oh the guy outside Brett Kavanaugh's house that was trying to kill Brett Kavanaugh. We now know he is trans now and is demanding to be addressed as a woman. So there's all of these instances, and it's been fascinating for me to watch. I saw a news story a couple of weeks ago this said, going back to two thousand and five, there have been way more incidents on the right than there has been left. I'm like, okay, but let's talk about now, right, Let's talk about where we are at this moment in time, and the both sides argument has fallen by the wayside. What I find remarkable, David, is that there's no trying to think of the way to say this. There doesn't seem to be any pause to get to the truth. Like the truth just stopped mattering. And for a supposed news organ nation like MSNBC, we all know who they are, but they really seem to have ended the charade completely and become full board propaganda. The truth be damned.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, first of all, those statistics are complete bs, and there are a lot of different ways to demonstrate that. For instance, most or at least a large fraction of the incidents that they're talking about are actually gang related things in prison where white supremacists and black Moslems are duking it out, and they call that right wing violence. That's not what people think about. The easiest thing to do if you want to debunk this is name five or six recent you know, left wing attacks, the transhooters, all that, you know, the riots, the attacks on eyes, Charlie Kirk, the latest shooting at Eyes. And then ask a liberal who was saying, well, most of the violence is right wing, and I asked them, well, name five, And.
Speaker 1: You know, I can think of one in recent memory when it comes right to the mind, and that is the murder of those African American church goers in South Carolina. And and that kid was a neo Nazi and we all knew it, and everybody on the right we condemned it, David, we condemned We didn't go.
Speaker 3: To a social media and celebrate it and give lists of the next people who should be taken out. Uh. We don't have an equivalent to the John Brown gun Club, which has thousands of members where they're training people actually for terrorist attacks.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Uh, you don't find anything on X about you know, a list.
Speaker 2: Of liberals who should be killed.
Speaker 3: You'd find leftists on Blues with the nice They tell us, this is the calm saying nice social media place where not only are they celebrating it, they're making suggestions.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the both sides argument is beyond complete.
Speaker 2: Ps. All you need to know.
Speaker 3: Actually is that the Democrats have gone absolutely crazy defending Antifa.
Speaker 2: God, I think.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump should come out and say I love dogs just so people on the left would start like, we'd have videos of people kicking their dogs or shooting their dogs. It's it's so reflexive that it doesn't even matter what it is they are. As soon as Trump comes out and says, you know, I love babies and ice cream and and you know, and and peace, love and harmony, they would come out against it. And it's it's reflexively stupid. It's reflexively obvious. And I have to say I don't love Trump's tactics, although I did admit to having a belly laugh about the Biden auto pen on the Wall of Fame at the White House like that. That one got me, okay, But I'm generally speaking, I don't like the petty, small tactics. But the reality is Trump understands that. And how many times now has Trump put the Democrats on the twenty percent side of an eighty twenty issue and they fall for it every single time? And you got to what it's like, do you guys not understand you're being played half the time?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we saw this yesterday with the tilot hal story where I mean, I don't think anyone knows for sure the whether there's a link between tilent hall in pregnancy and autism. The research is all over the back, but there are videos after videos of pregnant women taking talent all like tic TACs, and their reports I don't know whether they're true or not. You know a pregnant woman who who got liver failure from taking tile and hall, and.
Speaker 2: You know their doctors. I saw several doctors you.
Speaker 3: Know, tweeting out you know, do not do this that you know because of liver toxicity. I mean, forget the autism thing. You could kill yourself and your baby just by taking too much talentol, and that's it can be for some people. As few as four or six extra strength tientols can kill you. The safe and effective range for talent all, I take talent I'm not scared of it, right, But the safe and effective range is tiny most drugs, the overdose range is many times the therapeutic rage.
Speaker 2: That's not true with tilenhol.
Speaker 3: If it were approved today, it would have a black box warning this can kill you. Wow.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, let me uh. I didn't mean to cut you off right there.
Speaker 2: I just did not.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize about the black box warning because I'm one of those people. I can't take aspirin or in Saints, so my only option is tilano right, That's the only thing I can take. And it's been that way my entire life. I'm amazed I didn't destroy my liver during my drinking days recovering from hangovers and just literally popping tailand all like they were candy.
Speaker 2: Let me move on to a.
Speaker 1: Different story before we run out of time, because we have to talk about Trump's appearance at the UN.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I already talked about yesterday. I loved that speech, like I've been waiting for decades for someone to stand up to these sanctimonious you know whats and tell him exactly what he told them yesterday. But there were some issues getting into the UN. He and Milania get on the escalator, it stops, he goes to give a speech teleprompter down. Now, these two things could be attributed to McKie caannical failure, electrical blip, whatever, except there was actually chatter by you and employees about doing these exact same things.
Speaker 3: Oh. Absolutely, And apparently they also turned down the volume of his speech in the actual General Assembly room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it clearly was sabotage.
Speaker 3: And Carolyn Levitt actually put out a tweet about this, and no doubt people are being tracked down, and you can rest assured that if the people who did this are not American citizens, they will be persona on Grada very quickly. And if they are American citizens, I certainly hope that the United States government goes to great lengths to make sure they're never employed again in anything remotely connected to government or diplomacy.
Speaker 1: I have idea, I mean this, David Strong from hot air dot com. My idea is tell the un to take their headquarters somewhere else, take back that gorgeous piece of real estate that they inhabit in New York City, and get all these delegates who park all over New York illegally and never have to pay a ticket and commit all kinds of crimes by the way, and never have to pay the price. Tell them they can go somewhere else. Let them go to one of the countries on the Human Rights Watch or Human Rights Commissioned, like Cuba or Angola or any of those other balls. Yeah, exactly, those bastions of human rights at the UN. David, I appreciate both columns, and I appreciate you man. It's good to see you again.
Speaker 2: Always fun.