Speaker 1: Teem me away, et me Away, Team me Awake.
Speaker 2: From the sense of today, gem.
Speaker 1: Me Away, getting me away, you get me awakening, the sense of today, gem me Away, me Away, you get me awake.
Speaker 3: Me to sain some today, get me.
Speaker 1: Away, give me away, gat me Awake.
Speaker 3: The sense of today, gem me Away, eating me Away. It's a love world. They should savings today. They should kindas China. I forgive forgi.
Speaker 1: What's the lad looking around that pay should saved? Pao? China is China? I forget?
Speaker 2: I forget that, Ladies. Gentlemen, Welcome to Sunday Service, Episode four, brought to you by Cult of Conspiracy. I am your host, Josh Monday from Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy Podcast. Thank you so much for joining me. So last week we ended up going from throughout the flood story all the way from Genesis what six it was Genesis six, not like six six through six ' ten, and now we're on Genesis ten. So let's go ahead and start up from here. You know, first off, I'd like to say I appreciate Jonathan and Jacob for letting me do this. I really appreciate giving me a platform and uh yeah, and I also appreciate everybody that's listening. So I try to give you the Bible from a biblical perspective and also from a conspiracy perspective. So we'll go ahead and dig into Genesis ten, which is going to be very interesting. We're going to get into a Nimrod, We're gonna get into the town or a Babbel. We'll get into a God's location, which I kind of went over on the very first show. But I want to show you, guys, why the tower of Babbel is even important, and why would the Tower of Babbel beat be even important? Why would why would it even matter for them to be building a tower up to heaven? You know, so I think it's super important. You know, that's why biblical cosmology is important. But uh, for me. But let's go ahead and check out Genesis ten. It says, now, this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah, shem Ham, and Japith, and the sons were born to them after the flood. The sons of Japith were Gomar, Magog, Madai, Javan, Dubul, Machik, and Tyris. The sons of Gomar were askenas Rippeth to Germar the sons of Javon were Elijah, tish Kit, Kum, Data Nim. For these the coast peoples of Gentiles were separated into their lens, everyone according to his language, according to their families and their nations. The sons of Ham were Kush, Miseraim put in Canaan. The sons of Kush were Sabah have A Lah, Sabah Dah, Sabatah, Rama, Sabataka, the sons of Rama or Shiba, and Didan. So as we go through these, one one is probably that's probably gonna be familiar to is Ashkana's right, because everybody talks about the Ashkana's Jews and talks about the the raw Child's. You know, that's that's one of the bloodlines that are very uh popular. You know when you hear that Oscar Nazi Jews. Another thing, Uh, we have Canaan right, so we have the Kusha put in kana In. Now. One thing I found super interesting is the uh, you know, most of the giants that you find after the flood, Uh, you're going to find out that they they dwelt in the lend of Canaan. So some people they have a theory that that bloodline. I might talked about the DNA and the flood. If you guys go back check up the flood series. The DNA got messed up through the you know, the Sons of God going into the daughters of women, daughters of men, and they ended up having you know, basically messing the DNA in up right, that's like part of the reason why God had to bring the flood. We kind of went all overall that if you guys want to do a review and check that out. But there is speculation that Ham's wife maybe still had some of that DNA, and that's why we have the giants after the flood. That's why we have like Goliath, right, the Philistines, That's why we have that. That's why we have there's a there's a few other tribes of giants that once we get there to the Book of Numbers, we could go over that. So Yeah, basically this series that I'm doing is this is gonna be the Book of Genesis. I'm just going through the Bible, you know. Uh, And I'll have guests on like next week, I'm gonna have Nathan Reynolds on and we're gonna kind of go over his story of Satanic ritual abuse and stuff that's happened to him. So sometimes I'm gonna have a guest on. Sometimes it'll just be me solo, you know, And I hope you guys are okay with that. If you guys do want more guests, you can let Jacob and Jonathan know. Hey, I like when Josh has a guest on, and I have no problem just bringing a guest every week and also reviewing maybe some of the debates that I've had, so you guys can kind of see exactly what I'm about on the debate for him. I would like to definitely do that for you guys, But if you want more guests, I will definitely just have a guest a week. This is called Sunday Service. So what I thought was, Hey, you know what, let's bring the Bible to you guys. I know that there's a lot of you guys that that there's probably a lot of Christians that do believe that do believe, and do listen. Some of you might not be Christian, but this is just just to look at the Bible through a conspiratorial standpoint. And if you don't believe the Bible and you don't, hey, it's still interesting, you know, to listen to. So so, yeah, let's get into that. So the sons of ham Rakush I kind of went over that Kush begot Nimrod. He began to be a mighty one on the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it is said like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord, and the beginning of his kingdom was babel Eric a cod kill and I in the land of Shinar. From that the land he went Assyria and built Nineveh. I think the interesting thing about Nineveh is that's actually in the book of Jonah. You know, when Jonah was asked to go to Ninevah to spread the message of God and you know, to save some of the Nineva people. He refused to go, but that's where he was going to Nineva because those people were so brutal and how they killed people and how they handled people that he didn't want to go. He was like trying to go the opposite direction. And yeah, so I think that's very interesting. I think that's a connection there that I thought was interesting. And another connection I thought was interesting was the word that he's they're using there. It says in Kush it says in Kush begat Nimrod, and he began to be a mighty one in the earth. Right. So when this septuagen, which is the septuagen, is when when it went from Hebrew to Aramaic. From Aramic, I think they translated from Hebrew to Greek, right, So from Hebrew to Greek the septuagen, if you guys checked out, it's very interesting. But what they used in the septuagen is actually gigants or giant. So that word mighty one means gabor, right, So that strong, mighty, strong man, brave man, mighty men. And if you go back to Genesis six, which is Genesis six, is what we went over a few episodes ago when I was talking about the nepheline, listen to what they say right here in Genesis six. It says there were giants in the earth in those days. And also after that, when the sons of God came into the daughters of men and they bear children to them, the same became mighty men, which were of old That that wered mighty men is Gabor. So they became Gabor, which were of old men, of renowned mighty men. And that's what Nimrod became. Uh, that's what That's what I'm talking about. Says in kushbigat Nimrod he became to be a mighty one in the earth. That's the same word used there. So, uh, they used gigantis in the Septulogen. So did he become a giant? Was he a giant? I think, uh, you can kind of take that from that. You know, in Genesis ten nine it says he was a mighty hunter before the Lord. That's Gabor. Therefore it is said even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. I think that's really interesting that they that they have that. Yeah, so there's a lot of stuff around Nimrod, you know, there's there's definitely a lot of stuff abound Nimrod where you know, people we want to know what's biblical, you know, what's biblical and uh, what's tradition because a lot of the times when I when I'm growing up, I've heard a lot of stories about the Bible, and what happens is when I go back to actually read the Bible, it's not there. So I'm like, what we're no now that I read the Bible now instead of just listening to my pastor teach. Now, now when I read the Bible, I see that it's that some of the information that I was taught is actually not there, and that becomes for me, it's a it's a problem because I just want to be taught what's biblical. I don't want to be taught stuff that's not biblical. But the thing that I like to do is I'll go and find stuff for you guys, so that you guys know, you know where that where that's information came from, and you know you can decide, because there is like the Book of Jubilees and the Book of Joshure that I'm I'm gonna kind of take some of this information from about Nimrod from and I'll read it to you so that you can kind of find out, you know, on your own, or find out if you believe that the Book of Joshure and the Book of Jubilee should be biblical, should be canon. Right, See, if it's if it's God breathed, if it's all scriptures inspired by God, is it inspired by God? I can't tell you one hundred percent if it is, and I can't tell you one hundred percent if it isn't, because what happens is what happens is you know, with the Book of Enoch, Joshure. Do you believe what I think is what I think people do? Some people will we'll just take it as canon one hundred percent, you know, script inspired by God, right, So some people would just say, no, way, keep that stuff away from me. That's all fables. But you know we're not one hundred percent, you know, back in the day. What I do know. What I'll say is that I know that the authors of the Bible, like Joshua. He actually to the doesn't it doesn't it say this in the Book of Jasher and Joshua ten twelve. I went over that with you guys, were the sun and the moon stopped in two geographical locations? And he say, didn't this happen in the Book of Joshure. You read the Book of Joshuer, It talks about the sun of the moon stopping in two geographical locations. So he points you to the Book of Joshure. The Book of Enoch was actually quoted by Jesus, quoted by Jude. So you know that even if it wasn't canon, you know that they read these books because they actually quoted from them and the authors of the Bible. Even though people think that, uh, they're just you know, the fishermen that don't that don't know anything laborers. They're actually very smart people, you know, especially Paul and Luke. I mean, Luke was a doctor. Paul was uh, very very intelligent and smart. So so when they quote these books, you know, it's kind of showing you that, you know, we should probably read them. And if we don't read them as uh inspired word, what you can read him as is history historical. You know, It's like, what's the problem with it. It's like, you know, some people read books written by pastors or they read they read books written by authors, and and you know, people have no problem with it. But as soon as you tell someone, hey, I'm going to read the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher, people would be like, oh, stay away from that stuff. So I just want to kind of go over stuff. I just want to let you guys know. Some of the stuff I'm to be telling you guys is that of the Book of Josher. Some of it's probably in the Book of Jubileese. And I just want to make sure that you guys know that ahead of time. So Nimrod, like I said, mighty one. Right, that's that's very interesting. I want to show you guys that the Mighty hunter, before the Lord Mighty, he became the mighty men, which were old men of renowned. They used a gigantis, they're a giant. Did he become a giant? Oh? Man, it's very fast, fascinating when you when you look into him. One thing I want to tell you guys about so back in the day, they use something called the Mazarath. That's not going to be the same as people looking up to the stars to tell you your future. This is going to be biblical. This is called the Mazarath. So they look to the stars. So one of the stories in the Mazarath that they used to teach is the virgin birth, you know, of the Messiah. So they would look at the stars and you know, there's like this. It's basically that's the way they would tell the story to their people back in the days, you know, before they had the Bible, before they had certain things. So one of the stories of the Mazarath, which is Hebrew, it is it is biblical, It's in the Bible. So was a virgin birth, you know, So sim Ramis, the wife and mother of Nimrod, knew about that virgin birth and she she stole that. She stole that Messiah virgin birth that that was happening. So what she did is she said that she she got pregnant by you know, through the sun. You know this basically the sun made her pregnant, which has made it like a virgin birth. Right, So that's like something that's that's pretty interesting where you hear about the Simaramus, the mother and the wife of Nimrod, So she knew about that virgin birth coming and she stole that story so that people would worship Nimrod, you know, and worship Tamouse, which is her son. And the story is that her son Tamoose actually came Nimrod came back reincarnated in Tamouse. So kind of very interesting because it lines up with a lot of these other gods, lowercase g gods that you find later, you know, like in different you know, like for example, one of one of the other names of Nimrod, this is speculation from some people, but they've dug pretty deep into this would be Gilgamesh, right, he was a giant and pretty interesting about what Gilgamesh is that they actually we're talking about in Iraq. They they found the tomb of Gilgamesh, is what they think, and they said that they tried to take the DNA from Gilgamesh. It's one of the conspiracy theories that is going around. One of the stories that you know, as soon as we invaded Iraq, we went into their museums and we tried to take certain things. And most of the stuff that we took were of spiritual aspect. We weren't going in there to take like, yeah, obviously something they probably took a lot of the goal. They probably took a lot of the stuff that's worth a lot of money. But I heard that they broke into and they found the tomb of Gilgamesh, which I believe would be like the tomb of Nimrod, and they're trying to take the DNA, you know, so that they can have giant DNA. You know. That's all very interesting stuff. But yeah, So there's a book, uh, I think it's called The Mythological Mythology and the Great Deception, The Mythology and the Coming Great Deception. And in that book, uh, there were there were they were speculating that that Nimrod is all these other gods, you know, all these other gods, the lowercase g gods, Gilgamesh, bail Adonis, Uh, Dessumed, Damuzi, uh Dionys, Dionysus, Bacchus, Mithra, Oreon, Apollo, Tamus, and Osiris. Yeah, so that's that's what this gentleman he wrote this book and and some of the people speculate that he's actually he is, uh, these gods, you know, these lowercase g's just repackaged, you know. Osyrius is one that you would definitely, you know, think is probably definitely one of them. Nimrod. They believe it was like a sun god, you know, so kind of the same thing with Mithra. You know, Mithra was a lower case g god. That what they would do is ay, they started the Catholic Church, right, so back in the day in three twenty five, it was gonna be Constantine. He said he saw vision and he converted to Christianity. So he made Christianity legal again and they started the Catholic Church. So what it is is they would have the Catholic Church on top, they would do their thing, and the elites afterwards would go downstairs or the elites wouldn't even go to the Catholic sermon. Probably they would just go downstairs and the would keep worshiping Mithra, so they would act like, hey, we're cool with Christianity. So what they did is they mixed pagan religion with Christianity and they kind of like merge it together. And Mithra was one of the main sun gods that they were worshiping back then. So that's one of the ones that people believe. The Nimrod was Osiris is obviously one that everybody kind of knows about, very big in the occult, very very big in the Freemasons. But everything kind of goes back to Nimrod, you know. Uh he was like the original rebellious person that people were actually worshiping instead of just being a leader a king, you know. So we got to understand that. So I just thought that was something I wanted to look up to, you guys. And another thing I wanted to bring up about Nimrod is when when else was he mentioned in the Bible? You know, where else was he mentioned. Two other times that Nimrod was mentioned in the Bible would be first Chronicles one to ten, where they were mentioning kings Kushbigak Nimrod. He began to be a mighty one on the earth. That's us the first Chronicles one tensas and then we got Micah five to six. They shall waste with the sword land of Assyria and the land of Nimrod at its entrances. Thus he shall deliver us from the Assyrian when he comes into our land, and he treads within the borders. So the land of Nimrod and its entrances is what they called it. So Nimrod is mentioned later in the Bible, and Micah five to six. The lands were babel A cod Eric Ninevah, which is Assyria, Sumar which is Shinar in Kala, which is twenty miles from Nineva. So I think what we got to understand is a lot of these areas. You know, babel or became Babylon, which is like obviously very popular in history. It's popular in the Book of Daniel, you know, because it's part of the uh that statue you know of kingship of people, Well that are nations that uh, it's it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: And then I told you guys about the story of Jonah uh trying trying to go to Ninevah. He's that's so he did. He kind of rebelled against God. Didn't want to go to Nineva because he was scared of that area. You know the people, and they hated those people. They they just disliked him so much because of the stuff that they were doing, the way that they killed, and the way that they went to war. And then some people, some some sources Judaic sources also assert that King am Raffel, who wars with Abraham later in Genesis, is none other than Nimrod himself. But you know, that's it's it's just something that people are speculating about. So I kind of wanted to get in a little bit to see what Josephus wrote. Josephus is a someone that he did believe in biblical cosmology. You know some of his writings he's talked about a crystalline firmament. He was alive, you know, a little after the disciples. So what he wrote is, now, it was Nimrod who excited them such an affront and contempt of God. He was the grandson of Hand, the son of Noah, a bold man of great strength of hand. He persuaded them not to ascribe to God. As if he were thorough. His means that they were happy, but to believe that it was their own courage which preceded the happiness. He also gradually changed the government into tyranny, seeing no other way of turning men from the fear of God but to bring them into constant dependence on his power. He also said he would be revenged on God. He would get revenge on God if he should have a mind drawn of the world again, or that he would build a tower too high for the waters to reach, that he would avenge himself of God for destroying their forefathers. Now the multitude were very ready to follow the determination of Nimron, and to esteem it a piece of care to submit to God. And they built a tower, neither sparing any pains, nor being in any decree negligent about the work, and by reason a multitude hands employed it. It grew very high, sooner that anyone could expect. But the thickness of it was so great that it was strongly built, that thereby a great height seemed upon view to be less than it really was it built. It was built of burnt brick, cemented together with mortar made of bitumen that it might be a liable to admit water, liable to admit water. When God saw that they acted so madly, he did not resolve to destroy the utterly, since they were not grown wiser by the destruction of the former sinners. But he caused a tumit tu molt among them by preceding them diverse languages and causing them, through the multitude those languages, they would not be able to understand one another. The place wherein they built the tower is now called Babylon because the confusion of the language what they readily understood before the Hebrews mean by the word babbel confusion. So that's what he wrote about Nimron. So he's saying that he is the king that helped build the tower and go against God. Right, we're gonna get into the Tower of Bible in the second hand, let's read about Nimrod in the Book of Jasher, because I believe the reason why I brought this up because I do believe that that Josephus got some of his ideas of Nimrod from the Book of Jasher, and I think he got some of his ideas from the Book of ju believe. I'm gonna go ahead and read from the Book of Jasher. So I'll let you guys know this is not I'm not reading from the Bible now, I'm reading from the Book of Jasher. This is not coming from the Cannon. This is coming from the Book of Jasher, which, like I said in Joshua it actually sorry about that, guys. It actually, you know, points you to reading the Book of Jasher. So hey, I think that's interesting. Is it that fool book of Joshure now that it was back then when Joshua said to read it? And I'm not sure has it been tainted at all? Something I cannot tell you. All I'm gonna do is read for you so that you kind of see where some people took from the Bible, some people took from other books, and then they kind of mixed it together. And it's a story that we end up hearing, so we believe that that it's biblical, but I think some of it is actually from different books like this. And I mean, I'm not saying that you guys heard this, but when I was growing up, I heard that Nimrod was the one that put together the Tower of Babylon. He was going up there to kill God. With his bow and his sword and stuff like that. And I heard a lot of this stuff that's in the book of Jastures. So it says Nimrod, okay, and Cush the son of Hanim. This might be some review of what the Bible even says. But then it gets into some other stuff which I thought is fascinating. And Cush the son of him, the son of Noah, took away wife in those days at his old age, and she bore a son, and they called his name Nimrod, saying at that time the sons of man began to rebel and transgress against God. And the child grew up, and his father loved him exceedingly, for he was the son of his old age. And the garments of skin in which God made for Adam and his wife when they went out to the garden were given to cush Or. After the death of Adam and his wife, the garments were given to Enoch, the son of Jared. And when Enoch was taken up to God, he gave them to Mathuselah, his son. So Enoch in the Bible, he was taken up to heaven. So look at these people that are in this lineage, really interesting we have Enoch, the son of Jared. When Enoch was taken up to God, he gave them to Methuselah, his son. I thought, that's really interesting. These garments that were made for Adam and his wife, they were passed down to Cush and then you know, to to and then it was passed down to Enoch. Enoch was taken up to God and he gave them to Mathuselah, his son. Mathuselah was actually the oldest living person ever nine hundred and sixty four years. Mathuselah was also the one that uh that once he died, the flood comes. So when Mathuselah dies, that's when the flood comes. That's where that's what the the in the Bible. I think it's super interested, he says. And at the death of Methuselah, Noah took them and brought them to the Ark and they and they were with him until they went out of the Ark. And in there going out, him stole those garments from Noah, his father, and he took them and hid them from his brothers. So he stole the garments that Adam, Adam and eve Bore. I thought that's really interesting. He stole them. And when hand begat his first son, Cushed, he gave him the garments in secret that they were with Cush many days, and Kush also concealed them from his sons and brothers. And when Kush begat Nimrod, he gave those garments through his love for him. And Nimrod grew up and he was twenty years old, he put on those garments. So it's like almost like like he put on that armor, right, He's like, he puts on this armor and it's like, you know, it's made of animal skins, puts them on. He's like, it's like it seems like it like I don't know if it's the garments that made him strong. I mean there's things in the Bible that are really interesting in the actual Bible, even you know, like a cloak that Elijah had, he gave it to Alicia, you know, after he was he was going to go up to heaven. He handed it to him. And is it the cloak that has a power. No, it's the faith in God that has a power. But I don't know what's up with this scenario here, but it sounds pretty interesting. And Nimrod became strong when he put on the garments, and God gave him might and strength, and he was a mighty hunter on the earth. Yeah, he was a mighty hunter in the field. That mighty hunter is the same as Goobor if you read it, and Gigantis giant. And he hunted the animals, and he built altars and offered them animals before the Lord. So it looks like in the book of Jasher, It's saying that Nimrod was following God at one time and actually making altars to the Lord. And Nimrod strengthened himself, and he rose up from amongst his brethren. He fought the battles of his brethren against all their enemies roundabout, and the Lord delivered all the enemies of his brother in his hands. And God prospered him from time to time in his battles, and he reigned upon the earth. So it sounds like in the Book of Jasher It's saying that Nimrod was at one time walking with God, or at least depending on God for his strength in these battles. That's what it seemed like here when I'm reading this. Therefore, it became current in those days that a man ushered forth those that he had trained for the battle. He would say to them, like God did to Nimrod, who was a mighty hunter in the earth and who succeeded in the battles that prevailed against his brethren, that he delivered them from the hands of their enemies. So may God strengthen us to deliver us from the day. So what I'm seeing here is that the Book of Joshuer basically takes a microscope. He kind of places it on Nimrod's life here because we don't get to see that. And that's something that the Book of you believes in the Book of Jashuer actually does, is like it takes a microscope and focuses on some stuff you see in the Book of Genesis that the Bible kind of just slightly kind of explains, and you know, it tells you about these people. But God doesn't want you to focus on Nimrod, right, That's not what God wants you to do. What we're doing on this podcast is we're kind of opening these doors up for you guys, so you guys can see because Nimrod is like a powerful character in the occult, and I don't want you guys to get caught up and oh Nimrod, Oh he's great, you know, he's I don't want you guys to worship something like this, but God, that's probably why the God did that in the Bible. I'm not saying I know exactly, but I think that God just he explains these characters, like when he explains the giants, when he explained certain things, like we only get to see a little bit of it, because that's not what the Bible's about. It's like, it's to teach you about the Messiah and everything that's coming, and it's not just trying to teach these stories. But I just want to show you these things because I know a lot of people get hyper focused on giants and hyper focused on Nimrod and hyper I just kind of want to show you these things because it gets really interesting so that you guys can decide for yourself whether Joshure is biblical canon or not, you know. And it said, I'm gonna keep going. And when Nimrod was forty years old. At the time, he was a war between his brethren and children of Jacob, so they were in power for their enemies. And Nimrod went forth at that time and he assembled all the sons of Kush and their families, about four hundred and sixty men. And he hired also from some of his friends and acquaintances, about eighty men, and he gave them their hire. He went into He went with them to battle, and he was on a road. Nimrod strengthened the hearts of the people that went with him, and he said to them, do not fear, neither be alarmed, for all your enemies will be delivered into our hands, and you may do with them as you please. And all the men that went about five hundred, and they fought against their enemies, and they destroyed them and subdued them. When Nimrod placed standing officers over them in their respect to places, and he took some of their children as security, and all servants to Nimrod and his brother Nimrod, and all the people that were with him turned homeward. And when Nimrod had joyfully returned from battle after conquering his enemies, all his brethren, together for those who knew him before, assembled to make him king over them, and placed the regal crown over his head. And he sat over his subjects and people, princes, judges, and rulers as the custom amongst kings. And he placed Terror, the son of Nara, prints of his hosts, and he dignified him and elevated him above his princes. And whilst he's reigning at acording to his heart's desires, after conquering all his enemies around, they advised the counselors to build a city for this place, and they did so, and they found a large valley opposite of the east, and they built him a large and extensive city. And Neimrod called the name of the city he built Shannar, for the lord had vm at least shaken his enemies and destroyed them. And Nimrod dwelt in Shannar and reigned securely, and he fought with his enemies. He subdued them, and he prospered in all his battles, and his kingdom became very great. And all the nations and tongues heard of his fame, and they gathered together themselves to him, and they bowed down to the earth, and they brought him offerings, and he became lord and king. So, you know, people even say that he was king anyways, you know. So I know that they're taking some of this information from other books. Like this. So that's why I'm bringing it to you, because it's like, where are we hearing some of this stuff, like where do we hear that he's king? And other stuff. So some of it biblicals some of it maybe is in these books. And they all dwelt with him in the city at Shinar, and Nimrod reigned in the earth over all the sons of Noah, and they were all under his power and council. So it looks like he became mighty, like you said, a mighty hunter, mighty man, maybe a giant. And he became king, and he was king over all the sons of Noah. So he gained all this power, right, is what this book is saying. Book of Joshure, and all the earth was one tongue and words of union. But Nimrod did not go in the ways of the Lord. See this is where he rebelled. And he was more wicked than all the men that were before him for the days of the flood unto those days, and he made gods of wood stone and bowed down to them. And he rebelled against the Lord and taught all his subjects and people of the earth his wicked ways and Martyn, his son was more wicked than his father. So now you have him creating idols and totally disrespecting God, you know, God of the Bible, the Hebrew God Yahweh. So he's disrespecting him, he is, and he's teaching, you know, he's a king. He's teaching all his subjects and all the people his wicked ways. So now he's rebelling against God totally. So we have a little bit more here. And everyone that heard of the acts of Martin, the son of Nimrod, would say, concerning him, from the wicked, go with forth wickedness. Therefore he began the proverb the whole, or saying, from the wicked, go with from wickedness, And it was current in the words of the men after the time. And Terara, the son of Nea, prince of Nimrod's host, was in those days very great in the sight of the king and his subjects. The king princess loved him and elevated him very high. So yeah, I just wanted to show you guys that. And as you continue reading it says and Tara took a wife. Her name was Emilio Ara Methelo, and daughter of Cornibo, and the wife of Tarak and sived Debar his son his days. Tara was seventy years old when he begat him and Tara called the name of his son was born Abram. Oh, now we have Abram or Abraham in the Bible being being born very important name. So yeah, so they mentioned that in the in the Book of Jesture, so kind of wanted to show you guys that I think it's you know, very interesting. I think it's something that people should should look into. But I what I tell people, first, read the Bible. First, get the Bible down, you know, get a relationship with God. You know, let's let's read the Bible. That the Bible that we have right now. You know, you could just do verse by verse like we're trying to do in this series. We're trying to go verse by verse and then you know, expound upon some of this stuff. You know, there's there is different stories out there about Nimrod, about the Tower of Babel and stuff like that, and Jubileese and Jasher and and uh, you know, don't read Uh, I wouldn't read outside of that because some of that stuff is just going to be pagan and and all that. But whatever you want to do. Just what I would just suggest is definitely start out reading the Bible, biblical find out these things and if you want to expound upon it. You know, the Book of Joshure Jubileese. I don't see a problem with it, just kind of seeing exactly what that way, you know, where some of these traditional stories are coming from. You know, I think it's very important so that you know whether it's biblical or maybe just from the Book of Joshure. So they told so God told Noah to as we as we read, to replenish the earth scatter. You know, don't God didn't want to be gathered all into one city and become mighty, like Nemrod became right, Neimrod became king and the you know, these cities like any city, like if you think about it, go to any city that has a lot of people gathered together, Los Angeles, go to New York, Dubai, all these big cities. When you have a lot of people gathered together, what happens. The sin multiplies. It becomes a vast amount of sin. So when people are all gathered together in this big city and it becomes massive, economy is flowing, and you know, you see that the sin, it just multiplies. I mean, look at it in the city of Los Angeles, for example, it generates so much sin from the ghetto having you know, like like the the gangbangers, Uh, people selling crack, people smoking meth, prostitution, and and you know a lot of stuff happening. Uh They're they're trying to get financial gain. The greed that happens when you know, with with these people that are fighting and worrying and shooting and killing and homicides happened. And then you go like in the upper echelon of Los Angeles and you have people uh you know stealing money, uh, you know, stealing money from taxes, doing tax fraud, also killing. You know, there's a lot of stuff happening. But you know, so you have a lot of sin. Also there's nightclubs. You know. The Sabbath is on Friday night to Saturday. You know, so we kind of discussed that. I don't know if I discussed that on our show on this show, but I did discuss it on my show with pastor of rich Tidwell, that the Sabbath happens to be from uh, you know, Friday evening to Saturday evening. And what happens on those nights. I mean, if you go into La Man, you got a nightclub on every corner. You got a liquor store on every corner. Uh In the in the hood, you got liquor store in every corner. You got people going in buying alcohol, coming out getting drunk. Uh you know, alcoholics, drug addicts. You got people riding bikes all night, you know, just just riding around the neighborhood looking for drugs, selling drugs. You have people that are living on the streets. I mean, I pray for them, but like, and I'm mentioning La because I live in in uh In something, California. You have people like on skid Row, there's that they're just constantly chasing heroin, constantly chasing speed. So when you get all these, you know, people to get gathering together, you have more sin generating. And and you see that with the with the Tower of Babel and Babylon, you know. So I just want to let you guys know that they gather together, right, And I kind of want to also go over like the height of the Tower of Babel. I'm gonna tell you the height. This is from the Book of Jubileese. That's why I said to I'm mentioning this from the Book of Jubilees. There's certain things that some of the people that I like to study that they they don't read from the Book of Jubilees and the Book of Joshua, and when they're talking about some of these subjects. So I thought I would do that for you guys. So in the Book of Jubilees and mentions the tower of Babel being thirty three cubits tall, which is eight and fifty feet tall, three times the height of the birds khalifi khlifa or something which is like gets one of the tallest building roughly one point six miles high. That's so interesting. So let's go back to the actual word of God. Now I kind of read for you guys. I expounded upon Nimrod. Let's go ahead and continue reading. So we have I'm gonna start out at Genesis ten, verse eight. If you guys are following me along, kushby goat Nimrod. He became to be a mighty one on the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord. Therefore it said, like Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord, and the beginning of his kingdom was Babbel I wrecked a cod in the land of Shannar or sorry cal Nay in the land of Shannar. From that land he went Assyria and built in Nineveh Raboth kalaw resin between Ninevah and Kalah. There's a whole list of more genealogy going here. We've got Miserum, Begat Loutim, I name him ah. I can't really pronounce all these Napotim, Patherism, and Colossum, from whom came the Philistines. And I think that's interesting. Canaan Begat. So now Canaan, the land of Canaan. Like I told you about the giants Ah, his firstborn was Health or Heath Jebasuit, the Amorite, the Gigashite, the Heivatite, the Acharite, the Snite, the Arvadit. So we'll continue reading. And it says afterwards the families that the Canaanites were dispersed, and the border of Canaanites was from Saddam as you go toward Jeru, as far as Gaza, Wow, as far as Gaza. We know about that what's going on there. And then you go towards Sodom, Gomorrah a Dema, Sabim as far as Lashah, and the sons of him according to their families, according to the languages, and their lands and their nations, And the children were born also to Shem, the father of all the children of Abar, the brother of Jacob and the elder. The sons of Shem were Alam, Ashar, Expieth, Lud. The sons of a Ram were uz Hell, Ruth, Mashah. So it just keeps on going to more and more genealogy. A lot of these were probably not even going to understand who they are, so I just I and it's very hard for me to pronounce some of them, So I'll just go to Genesis ten thirty it says, and their to only pace from Mishau to go towards Safar and the mountains of the east. There were the sons of Shem according to their families, according to their languages, and according to the languages and the lands, according to their nations. These were the families of the sons of Noah according to the generations and their generation, and their nations. And those nations who were divided on the earth after the flood, all right, so very interesting stuff. Now we're going to get to the Tower of Babble. This is what I was bringing up about how tall the tower was. First of all, let me go over a few things about you know, God's location. You know, I mean something that I kind of went over on the very first episode. It was was biblical cosmology. The reason why I went over that because it covers basically Genesis one all the way to you know, the first four days of creation, and I kind of kind of laid out exactly where we live. The earth is the basement, and then we have the firmament. We have the moon, sun, and the stars in the firmament. We had the firmament. We have God's thrown located above the firmament. And excuse me a couple verses that I could go over to speak on that. One thing I like to go over a few free verses that are interesting is Proverbs thirty five through six, Like this is pretty interesting. So this is how pure the word of God is. So it says every word of God is pure. He has a shield to those who put their trust in him. Do not add to his words lest he rebuke you and be found a liar. The reason why I wanted to bring that verse up is some people I saw, man, I just I see it. They add to the Bible. They're adding to the Bible. Now, what I'm doing is I'm at least letting you know ahead of time, this is what the book I'm going to read from the Book of Jesture. This information is coming from the Book of Jubilees. And then when I read the Bible, I'm gonna let you know this is biblical. Now I'm reading from the Word of God. I'm not trying to trying to fool you or tell you some tradition from Jewish folklore or something I heard from my friend. I'm telling I'm going to tell you what's in the Bible that I'm reading biblically, and I'm going to tell you what is not biblical or in the cannon could be scripture, maybe maybe not, but I'm gonna at least try to let you know that that's where I'm getting the information from, and and that way you're not I'm not trying to add to the Bible, you know. I mean, I just hear a lot of pastors sometimes or I don't know where these stories are coming from. When I was growing up. But you know, some people adding stuff to the Bible that is not there, you know, or is something that they maybe heard. A good example of that is a good example of that is is when they talk about like Satan falling, Like what they say is some people would say is that Satan fell in the beginning with the third of his angels and they and they went down. And you know, so that is very interesting because it is in the Book of Revelation. But when did that event happen? Some people believe that happened at the very beginning of time. But I could have sworn that the Bible said that that happened in the very beginning, But the Bible doesn't say that. It does say it happens, and and Jesus does say he saw Satan ball, but this is later on. This is not at the very beginning of time like everybody thinks. Everybody thinks that Satan was in heaven. Now I'm not saying that it didn't happen, because I don't know when it happened exactly, and the Book of Revelation doesn't tell you exactly when that happened. But that's just just an example, you know. So let's find out real quick, like, what's so crazy If this is a heliocentric model, why is the Tower of Babbel like, like does the Tower of Babbel even matter? Like why would it even matter? Like if if we were think about this, if they built a tower up to the atmosphere and they couldn't breathe anymore, and God would just be like whatever, who cares? You know, like go ahead and build that. Good luck, You're not gonna get anywhere. But the goal was to build the tower to heaven, right, They were trying to build the tower to heaven and and and go up to the heavens. You know, they're trying to get up there. And what's the big deal? I mean for Biblically, with Biblical cosmology, God's throne is above the firmament, you know. So let's go ahead and go over some verses that talk about that, just so you kind of understand where I'm coming from here. So we have one of the one of the main ones that's going to be a Ezekiel one twenty six. I'm just trying to go to my notes here. Let me just read this real quick, just so you guys see, this is the verse that I was talking about that points you to the Book of Joshure. That's why I don't think it's a problem reading it. Don't think as I don't know if the Book of josh has contained I have no idea. I know that I believe the Bible hasn't maintained. Maybe through translations, maybe it's a little obscured, but I think I do believe it's the Bible is still true. So Joshua ten verses twelve to thirteen, then spoke Joshua to the Lord in the day that the Lord delivered up the Amrites before the children of Israel, and he said, in the side of Israel, son stands still, and upon Gibeon, and now Moon and the valley of Jehan, and the sun stood still in the Moon state until the people have ended their enemies. Is it not written in the Book of Joshure? Right, So Joshua is telling us, is it not written in the Book of Josher. So he's actually pointing us to the Book of Joshure. That's just one of the reasons why I wanted to explain why I don't have a problem going back to that. And then I'm trying to find go to the verses that talk about God's throne being above the firmament. We have that job firmament. We already know what means. Well, I don't know. Maybe I don't know if you guys are already listened to my Biblical cosmology episode or this, or if you're new to to this Sunday service. But firm moment means rakia in Hebrew, in the Greek, it means stereoma. It's solid, right, it's solid. Even some of the Bible actually talks about the moon, sun thats are being placed in the firmament, right, so under the firmament. So we have the firmament, we have the solid dome, and then we have the land. Right. So them building this tower up right to heaven, there's no problem on the biblical cosmology level where there's a you know, it's like it's understandable why God would be offended. And they're also trying to build the tower up to heaven. And this is a heliocentric model where where the Earth is rotating around the Sun and it's orbiting and spinning and it's moving at sixty six six hundred miles an hour and it's chasing the Sun at five hundred and fifty thousand miles an hour, and you can just build a tower up to the atmosphere. It just wouldn't even matter. So I just think that we got to understand. So here's a couple verses that kind of points you towards where the where God's stone is located. One I want to tell you is Joe thirty seven eighteen. This is talking about how the sky is strong, right, So hastole him spread out the sky which is strong as a molten looking glass. So that's what's talking about. The firmament is solid, okay. Isaiah fourteen thirteen through fifteen. This is what Satan wants to do. In Isaiah fourteen thirteen through fifteen. He wants to ascend to heaven. He wants to he wants to exalt his throne above the stars of God. So you know that God's stone is above the stars, above the firmament, right, because the moon, sun, and the stars are in the firmament. It says, for you have said in your heart, I will ascend into Heaven. I will exalt my throne above the stars of God. I will also sin on the mount of Congregation on the farthest sides of the north. I will descend above the heights of the clouds. I will be like the most high. Yeah, you'll be brought down shield in the lowest steps of the pit. So Isaiah fourteen thirteen through fifteen understand that Satan was also trying to do that. He says he wants to ascend to heaven. Ascend means to go up to heaven. Heaven is up. Okay, So you guys know, when you're on the earth and you look up, you're looking up to heaven. Okay, it's not spinning and twirling and moving and up is wherever direction we think it is. But anyways, so Satan says he wants to He says he's saying that God's thrown is above the stars. Isaiah is saying that God's thrown is above the stars. Here's another one, Amos nine six. This is talking. The one who builds his upper chambers in the heavens has founded his vaulted dome over the earth. He who calls for the waters of the season pours them out in the face of the earth. The Lord is his name, Amos nine six. The one who's the one, the one is the most high. Why is he called the most high because he's at the highest point creation, above the firmament. Okay, the one who builds his upper chambers in the heavens has found that its vaulted dome over the earth. Upper chambers, what does that mean? Going to the Hebrew chambers means layers? Okay, so there's layers. One of the layers is God's thrown, right, it is sitting on a crystalline solid. This is in Revelation four to six. So God's thrown is above that, the crystalline below that is waters. Below, that's the firmament. Below that is the earth. It's a three tiered system. God's thrown the earth below that is shield or hell. You kind of understand that in this Isaiah verse where it says no, you shall be brought down to shield in the lowest depths of the pit. So the reason why I'm bringing this upis is I want to show you where God's thrown is located. By the Tower of Babbel even matters. Why would it even matter? Amos ninety six. The one who builds his upper chambers or layers in the heavens and found that its vaulted home over the earth bolted dome is the firmament, right, If you look at other verses, it's going to say that he formed his troop over the earth. Troop is it's connected it actually, if you look in the Hebrew, it means binding heaven to the earth. The firmament in Genesis one to eight is called the heaven right, so it's binded to the earth. So understand that God's tabernacle is a meeting place of heaven earth the ship. Yep, it's shaped like a dome. So I have that in my notes. Let's check out Isaiah forty twenty two. This also kind of points you to where God's throne is located. Where God is located, it says Isaiah forty twenty two. Have you not known? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth. It is he speaking of the Lord, God, the Most High, who sits above the circle of the earth. What is that talking about? Well, there's a firmament. God's thrown is above the ferment. He's looking down on the earth like grasshoppers like that verse says, and he's sitting above the circle of the earth. And the heliocentric model. This doesn't make any sense because there's a globe and it's saying that God sits above the circle of the Earth.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: See on the heliocentric model God, you know, if the firmament, when God talks about the firmament, it would have to be outside of all the galaxies because the moon, Sun, and the stars are in the firmament under it. So that would have to be outside all the galaxies. So God would not be sitting above the circle of the Earth. God would be sitting above the circle of the galaxies, you know what I mean. So this verse is telling me that God's thrown is above the firmament. Go back to Sunday Service episode one if you want to know the whole layout of Biblical cosmology. I'm not going into that right now. I'm focusing on what God's throne is located. So that way you know why the Tower of Babel was even important. It doesn't make any sense in the heliocentric model, doesn't make much sense. Maybe just like a middle finger to God. Could that could be it? You know, if it is a globe and it is heliocentric, then maybe it's just like a middle finger like I'm gonna go up to heaven. Maybe that's the only thing that God took offense, but seems like God intervened. We're gonna get into that to show you. But another verse to show you where God's thone is located is Isaiah sixty six's one. Thus the says the Lord, Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. We're in his house that you build me, and where the place of my rest so we have. Heaven is my throne. The earth is my footstool above the firmament. God's thrown below that is a firmament, so he's standing above the firmament, and earth is his footstool. So Heaven is my throne. Earth is my footstool. See it's heaven and earth. I told you it's a three tiered system. God's thrown Earth below that is shield or hell. These verses are pointing to where God's thrown is located. We're not going to go into that. God's thrown is above the ferment. There's water above the fermament, and then a sea of glass that divides the water from the water. Okay, so even in a let's read Psalms one through four. Praisey the Lord. Praise you the Lord from the heavens. Praise him in the heights, praisee him all his angels, praising him, all his hosts, praising him the Sun and moon, praising him, all the stars of light, praising him the heavens of heavens. And praise you the waters that be above the heavens. So you know that God's thrown is above the firmament. Below that is water. If you listen, if you look at if you read the Book of Revelation, you're gonna find that it talks about thundering, sounds, talks about rainbow, you know, like looks of rainbow, all these different things in heaven. And you hear thundering and you hear water. All right, look at the Book of Revelation when it when it gives you a bird's eye view of heaven, and you're gonna hear water, thunder, and it's just it's just a beautiful thing when you see that. Right, here's some more of where God's thone is located. We have EZEKIELH ten to one. Then I looked and behold in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubooms there over there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance and likeness of a throne. So we have the throne above the firmament, like I explained earlier Ezekiel one twenty six. Let's check that one out and above the firmament. That was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone. And upon the likeness of throat was the likeness in appearance of a man above upon it. So it's talking about the throne of God being above the firmament. Very interesting stuff. Ezekiel has really interesting stuff. We have Psalms one, verses one through two. Praisey the Lord, Praise God in his sanctuary, Praise him in the firmament of his powers, Praise him of his mighty acts, Praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him in the firmament of his power. So he is above the firmament. Yes, and he's in a sanctuary or his throne, his court of heaven. There's a court. There's stuff above the ferment that is very interesting. I think that we need to understand and read the Book of Revelation four, You're you going to see some very interesting stuff. So when I told you that there's like a sea of glass that God's thrown sits upon, it says, and before the throne, there was a sea of glass like comeder crystal in the midst of the throne, around about the throne, or four beasts full of eyes and before behind. So it's saying that God's throwne is above the firmament. And Luke one twenty eight, when the angels talking to Mary, he calls God the Highest. Why because God's at the highest point of creation. He is above everything, the most high. He sits above the firmament. Below that is everything else in creation. Nothing is above the firmament. Right, there is an unpenetratable solid firmament above in the heavens. Right, So we got to understand that. I think it's very interesting and uh yeah, so yeah, I just want you guys to understand that, because it's very interesting when you go into the Tower of Babbel to understand where it is very important to understand where God's throne is located. Okay, So a lot of people would say when I ask them where heaven is located, they would say it's in another dimension. I ask you where Hell is located. It's another dimension, you know. But the Bible is talking about physical locations. God's thrown is above the firmament. Heaven is up, you know, if you look into if you look into Actually, sorry, I'm sorry, come to the Bible like a child, right, that's what that, you know. Come to me like a child, an innocent child. That's what Jesus says. Right. The reason why is because he doesn't want you to be some I mean, it's good to be like a theologian to study and get into his word, but you don't. You don't need to. It's pretty simple. Like it says that God's thrown is above the firmament, which is up. You know, Heaven is up. And when you're a child, do you think that Heaven is up and Hell is down? Right? So, uh, we always thought that as as as children, and it's actually is biblical when you read it. So let's let's get back down to the tower ababble now that you kind of have a bird's eye view of what's going on here and why it's important and why and then also like what I want to also tell you guys about like what is up with these mountains? Like why why in the Bible do these these these pagans, why don't they go up to the highest mountain and they do these sacrifices and do these rituals because they know that the higher you get, the closer you get to God, you know, the physically closer you know you And they're trying to do these rituals because they're trying to mock God. They're trying to put you know, their altars up on these highest mountains. The the angels came down to Mount Hermon to take these women. You know, like like there's a lot of different things that happen Moloch, all these Baal worship they go to the highest mountains because they know they're getting closer to God. We don't think of it that way. We think you know, Nasa is going and flying in spaceships to the moon. You know, like it's no problem. So if the Tower of Babel was so offensive to God, He's gonna allow freemasons to fly to the moon, no problem. And you know, fly all these different places. And were you guys gonna go to Mars and you're gonna go to all these different places. Like, let's think about it as from a Christian standpoint. I know that some people believe in NASA and believe that they're doing what they're saying they're doing, and they're going to all these places, and they're going to a lot of people believe in the moon landing personally, I mean, you guys are conspiracy theres. So come on and study the moon landing and find out what's going on. So is God really gonna let these these free Masons fly to the moon and play golf on the moon? Look at that, guys goes a lot further with one Schick's gravity. So anyways, all right, here we go. So the Tower of Babel. We're gonna continue reading the Bible. Enough of my rambling. Uh, So we have the Tower babbyl Now, the whole earth had one leg language and one speech, and it came to pass as they journeyed from the east. Understand, the whole earth had one speech, which I believe was Hebrew. Okay, I know it's hard to believe. And when you look into all these maybe like languages and stuff, No, they're all that this is not true. The Bible is telling you back in the beginning, there was one language. You could believe it or not believe it. If you believe the Bible, read it word for word. It says there was one speech, all right. And it came to pass as they journeyed from the east, and they found a plane in the land of Shinar, and they dwelt there, and they said to one another, come, let us make bricks and bake them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and they had asphalt mortar. And they said, come, let us build ourselves a city in a tower whose top is in the heavens. Let us make a name for ourselves. Let us be scathered, scattered abroad over the face of the whole earth. Okay, let's stop there real quick. One thing we need to understand is people look at people in the Bible and they think that they're just some archaic people that weren't smart, that weren't intelligent. But all of us have a brain. People were intelligent and smart. If you go back, I mean, a way to explain this is to go back to the pyramids. Right. A lot of these people, I believe had help from fallen angels, and they had that type of you know, especially when they're worshiping demons, and I believe the demons. Like in the Book of Enoch, it says that the disembodied spirits of the nepheline, they've been around ever since the flood, you know, when they died in the flood. You know, so understand that they've been around when they start conjuring up these demons and trying to get knowledge from fallen angels, like it says in the book at Enoch taught them, War taught them all these things. The people were very intelligent and very smart back then. Okay, it's not like they were just dumb cavemen. All these people get these ideas of evolution and think that that. You know, we're start out as a monkey and we ended up moving to caveman Alcoco. Oh we started a fire. Oh my gosh, look we started the fire. Oh wow, this is great. We made the wheel. All the stuff that they try to teach you a bunch of rubbish. These people were smart, intelligent. If they were stupid cavemen, they would have never been able to build the pyramids. They would never be able to build some of these structures that people see now and are amazed by them. And we still can't even build some of these things today. This is the Tower of Babbel they were building. It even says that how high it was in the Book of Jubileese. Is it true? I don't know, But they're trying to build a tower that's high and it says to the top of the hea ends. Why is that plural? In the heliocentric model, there is. They believe that the atmosphere or the blue that you see, the blue marble, that's the first heaven. They believe the second heaven is where space is located, you know, So can you imagine building the tower all the way past space all the way up to heaven. I mean, that's what they're trying to tell you that they're doing in a heliocentric model. But in the biblical cosmology model, which I believe is the true model of the earth, you have them building a tower through the first heaven, which is where the moon, sent and the stars are located. The second heaven is the firmament. They're trying to get to the third heaven, where God's throne is located. And what they could be thinking and who knows, is there like a portal to get through the firmament. There is windows of heaven that opened through the flood, and these people knew about that. Do they knew that water came from above? Are they trying to build a tower up to heaven to find those windows of heaven or those sluices to heaven to open? Is there doors to heaven? So much stuff that you can speculate on on what they're trying to do. If you really if you look at it and listen to somebody that believes in the globe, they're gonna tell you that they were trying to find a portal to heaven. Right, But I don't know if you you know, you might not be a flatter at their biblical cosmology believer, and maybe if you want to believe that maybe they're trying to find a portal to heaven, maybe they were. But I just think that it's very fascinating and we need to understand that they were trying to build it to the top of the heavens Now, let's continue with a Genesis eleven five. But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of Man had built, and the Lord said, indeed, the people are one, and they have one language. And this is what they began to do. Now, nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them. Come, let us go down and confused their language, and that they may not understand one speech one another speaks. So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over their face of the earth, and they seize building the city therefore, and its name is called Babbel, because the Lord confused the language of all the earth from the Lord scattered them abroad from the face of the earth, scattered them, didn't want them to be together, didn't want them to have one language. What's happening now? Nowadays we have the Internet, we have nothing but knowledge, we have one language. Now I could literally speak to somebody from China and type in English and it'll type in Chinese to them, and they'll be able to or Mandarin or whatever. It'll type in their language and they'll be able to understand me. So now we're getting closer to have one language as in the days of Noah. So will it be the son of man like when the son of Man comes understands that we're stepping into that that zone. We have the Internet, we have that language, we have that kind of coming back together now, and you're seeing what's happened when everybody's getting together with technology. And you might not understand from a normal, normy standpoint, if you're just a normal person listening to this podcast, you're not going to understand certain things I'm gonna talk about. But you guys understand from a conspiracy standpoint that are listening to this about a one world government, a one world religion. This is the type of stuff that was happening here, one world government. Nimrod the king over these people, right, if the Book of Josh is correct, he was a mighty man over these people. So you know started the Babylon. Babylon was, you know, this great city or whatever. So what they're trying to do is they're trying to go up there and attack God. Right, So what I'll say is the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the men built, and the Lord said, indeed, the people are one and they have one language, and they began to do. Nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them. So what's happening. They are so smart and intelligent, all of them working together. They have this goal, the building this tower, and it says in the Book of Jubileese that it was what eight thousand feet tall. It also says in the Book of Jubilees and the Book of Joshua, one of the two where they were actually they would take bricks up there and they would walk up there. And it was actually when the brick would fall, they would get mad. If a person falls, they were not as mad. So it's like the importance was that brick and the tower, and they're working together. They were focused on building and sing all one language, all with this purpose of trying to do this, you know. And then God says, let us go down. That's another let us very similar to when you go back to Genesis one twenty six, let us make man an our image. If you read Colossians one fifteen, it says that Jesus is the image of the invisible God. So when he says, let us make man an our image, he's speaking to Jesus, I believe. You don't have to believe that if you don't believe the trinity. But I believe that. And when he says, come, let us go down, and they're confused their language. Go down, and they're confused their language, right, So let's go down, let us go down and confuse the language. Who is God speaking to? Some people would say he's speaking to the angels. I think he's speaking, you know, to you know, because in the Trinity there's three persons. Obviously there's Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God. So what I think when he says, let us go down and confuse their language so that then not understand one another speech. I believe that he's right there. He's saying, let us it's plural. It's like if I was hanging out with Jacob and Jonathan and I was talking to them, let us go down, let us go down the street, like us speaking of other people, you know. So I think that's interesting. I think people need to understand that. I think it's a very important part of the verse. I think it under It kind of shows the plurality of God. It says, and then the Lord scattered them abroad from there over their face of the earth, and they cease building the city. Therefore its name is called Babel. Babel. If you go to the strongest concordance, Genesis eleven nine. Let's go to that real quick and find out what they're saying here. Okay, let's see. Therefore the name of it is Babel. Babel or Babylon means confusion. Babel or Babylon the ancient site or the capital of Babylon situated in Euphrates. So that word Babel is in Genesis ten ten. The beginning of his kingdom was Babel. That was talking about Nimrod's kingdom. Genesis eleven nine says, you know, anytime you see the word Babylon in the Bible, it's meaning confusion. That's what Babel means, confusion because the city was called Babel. So you guys want to try to build a tower to the highest heights and try to come at me, Well, let me just make you you want to call your city Babel, no problem. Everybody's going to confound languages, and I'm gonna make you guys confuse, not be able to speak. Now, you're not going to be able to talk to each other. Now I'm going to cause confusion. Right, That's what the word Babel means. Very interesting, I think that this. Let me just go to some of my notes on this, because got to go back. Okay, so let's get into so I kind of went over and Nimrod went over all that what is going on here with this? You know, I went over God's location. So what we see is when God intervenes. When God intervenes, he he it has to be something that's major when God comes down and intervenes. Like in the book of Genesis, you have God coming down. Obviously, God getting involved when the fall happened Genesis three seventeen, and that's between an angel and a human. When there's when there's that contact, you know, between a fall angel Lucifer, you know, and and speaking to Eve. Right, that's something that happened. That's going to be a major event that happens that's going to change humanity rights. God comes down for that. Genesis six four when the sons of God, one of the daughters of men, God got involved when angels were having sex with women. That's another time that angels and women sinned. Same thing with the Fall and then the flood, you know, the flood happened and occurred. God intervened. God called the flood because every thought was wicked in the minds of people, the minds of men, every thought it was continuously evil and violent. So God intervened in that. God also intervened in the Tower of Babbel. He's noticing the people turning into rebellious people again, going against God. God intervenes again whenever humans are Now the reason why I bring up the Tower of Babble, their speculation that the reason what they were trying to do is build this tower up to heaven. You know, because you know how I said that Nimrod became a mighty man. This is speculation. Now, I'm not telling you that's biblical. This is speculation to some people that I studied, doctor Kim, Chuck Missler, pastor Chuck Smith, some of these people that I kind of go to to just get little nuggets, you know, they teach on some of this stuff, and you find little nuggets here and there that it's like, wow, I don't know, man, that's pretty crazy speculation, but hey, maybe it's true. But this doctor Kim was actually one of the guys I was listening to. He pastor doctor Kim. He was saying that God intervenes only usually when when man is trying to do something with angels, or have done something with angels that mingle the angels or something like that. I think the same thing was happening in Sodom and Gomora strange flesh. We're gonna get to that later, but I think that, you know, it got interviewed there too, because I think they were trying to Strange flesh doesn't mean like booty hole, all right, that's That's not what strange flesh means there. It means something that's not human. So I think they were trying to have sex with demons or trying to have sex with fallen angels. So the Tower of Babel, I think that maybe they were trying to build this higher tower to Babble and their speculation that maybe they were trying to entice the angels to come down again. You know, this kind of makes sense. Let's say they built this high tower to the heavens, to as high as they could get it close to where the firmament is located. And maybe they can't break through the firmament. They know that. But let's say they bring this beautiful virgin woman, a bunch of virgin women up there to entice the angels to come down again. You know, it's evil. Continuously, thoughts like that are evil. But this is just speculation. This is not biblical. This is just something that doctor Kim was saying that I was kind of listening to and being like, wow, what if they did bring uh, you know, these these women to the top of the tower to try to entice these angels again. Maybe they bring maybe they bring their gods up to the top of that tower to try to just mock God, you know, and and and and just make him, you know, mad and angry. You know, like like that's that's what it seems like, because God can let us go down. I have found the languages. Look what they're trying to do, Like, it seems like God is upset here. What I would say is, you know, maybe they're trying to get in contact with angels. Maybe they're trying to get in contact with fallen angels. You know. I think in the Bible, why why does it say statements like this in the Bible? You know, why does it say hold on, Let's let's just look up Phesians six twelve. Let's look up Ephesian six twelve, and let's break some stuff down for you guys. Where we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Why does it say in high places. What I would argue is that the spiritual wickedness is in high places, like where the moon, sun, and the stars are located. Why is it that the Romans would call you know, Jupiter, Saturn, these gods, Mars, Venus, you know, like, why why are these these names associated with planets? Now, planets are in the Bible wandering stars. Not once in the Bible does it call Earth a wandering star. It doesn't call Earth that are just different. But there's spiritual wickedness in high places. I think that is literally in high places. I believe that spiritual battles happen where the moon, sun, and the stars are located. Excuse me. In the Book of Jude, it's actually talking about these planets being judged, you know. And also in Revelation when Satan falls, Okay, Revelation thirteen, that's Luke seventeen twenty, it says that I saw Satan fall like lightning. How are you falling from heaven a lucifer son of God? How you cut down to the ground? So you know, In the Book of Revelation it actually is talking about his tale taking a third of the angels with him, a third of the stars with them, that's what it says. Like, why why does it say that like stars you see in the Book of Jude are the Book of Job it actually talks about the morning stars and the angels were clapping and singing when God laid the foundations of the earth. So there is actually you could kind of And then in the Book of Enoch it talks about the stars being judged. Right, stars are angels in the Bible where it talks about stars, I'm not saying that all the stars of heaven are angels. I'm saying that maybe some are angels. Okay, some could be angels luminaries. Now, I don't want you, guys, worshiping the stars or worshiping them like it doesn't says in the Deuteronomy. Don't do that. But what I want to show you, guys, is there is definitely a connection between high places and fallen angels or angels or or you know up that's where that's where they're trying to build the tower up because I think that, you know, they were trying to connect two fallen angels, or maybe they're trying to you know, because Nimrod, if that story about Ham's wife is true, that the giant DNA went came through her, and that's why in the land of Canaite or Canaan, you had all these different giant tribes, the Neffhelinge hybrids, that Anakin who would inhabit the land of Canaan, the descendants of Nimrod Anakin links to Anakin and nimrod Man. I wish I had a list of these giants, list of giant tribes. I know that in the list of giants in the Bible, we have Goliath, we have og we have the Raphayem Erasist giants that existed after the flood the Ammonites subdued the Rafayem. So that's something I think that's interested in the Anakim. All right, So we have these different the Imites. The Book of Enoch refers to these giants as Nepheline Giborium member Gibora. I told you about the mighty men or Raphaem, and the Bible also talks about Raphae as well. So I just think that we've got to understand it. A lot of these giants were in the land of Canaan, so that's how you can kind of connect these together. So are they trying to entice these fallen angels that come down again and maybe have sex with human women. Are they trying to bring stuff to that to the top of that tower to mock God. Obviously something was happening because God came down and confound the languages and he stopped this from happening. So yeah, I don't know, a lot of it is conjecture, but it's in speculation. But it's still very interesting. And nowadays we have NASA formed trying to do the same thing again. You know, in nineteen sixty two we had Operation Dominique Chauma where they were shooting missiles into the sky high altitude missile tests to try to I believe, trying to find out how high the firmament was. That's what I believe was happening. But you know, they're shooting thor missiles to the firmament, blowing up and then you know, trying to find out how high the firmament is. I believe that is so that they can find out where to shoot the rockets, you know, so that they don't end up hitting the ferment. Let's say, if they want to shoot a rocket from United States to Russia, they need to see how high the firmament is, so they don't waste the rockets. There's that, and they also are going to we're formulating NASA at the same time with you know, Warner von Braun. So all these little things happened Operation high Jump, right, happened with the nineteen fifty eight Operation d Freeze nineteen fifty eight where they went to Antarctica. I believe they were trying to find the firmament. That's what I believe. But anyways, you can believe whatever you want. But so I believe that was happening, you know, and then they end up formulating NASA. NASA. There was a bunch of books written before about you know, people going to Mars and going to the moon, and then all of a sudden we got John F. Kennedy saying that we're gonna end up going to the moon, you know, and then what we ended up doing that. Now, what we need to understand is that this is the same kind of stuff happening where people think that they could just go up to the heavens and mock God. They I think it was a fake moonlight. I don't believe it was real. But what were they doing in one of the Apollo missions where they were reading the Book of Genesis literally talking about the Firmament. On Warner von Bron's tombstone. You know, it has the Psalms nineteen one. The heavens declared the glory of God and the Firmament show it this handiwork. A lot of these people are middle finger to the most high, you know, NASA, NASA. Check out there their rockets or their missions, you know, they're they're all these different gods, you know. So I had a whole list of them NASA. Oh yeah, So another thing I want to bring up about NASA. You know, they have Apollo, you know, all these different things. So another thing I want to bring about NASA. That word Nasa if you look it up and in the Book of Genesis, that word in Genesis three seventeen when Satan beguiled Eve, that word beguiled is actually Nasha Nasa. It's NASA. And I'm not saying that, Hey, I'm just trying to make a connection here between all these you know, NASA they name their their rockets, and they're named their missions after Greek gods or after Artemis or you know, Mars, Saturn five, all these different Roman gods. They are middle finger to the most high no matter what you think, you know, you might think you might be a space nerd and love this kind of stuff, but understand that that's what's happening, you know. And I think that it's reinvented the Tower of Babbel. What they're doing, you know, and what we're doing as humans, and we have to just be very careful. Yeah. So, Artemis the name of NASA's program to return astauts to the Moon and eventually Mars. Artemis is the twin sister of Apollo, the goddess of the Moon. The hunt the Wilderness. Artemis program aims to land the first woman and first person of color on the Moon, supposedly reflecting artemis role in mythology as protector of women and girls. Wow, look at that. Apollo, the first crude US mission on the Moon, was named after the Greek god of the sun light us it poetry, healing, and prophecy. The Apollo program landed the first human on the Moon in July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine. NASA Director of Spaceflight developed a whatever, anyways, I don't want to read about NASA because I'm trying to hear it. But understand Apollo, and what did I do? I showed you guys that there could be a connection between Nimrod and Apollo, right, the god of the Sun. What is Nimrod? They say he was a sun god. Okay, so that's that's in a pagan that's the pagan side. They think he was a sun god. So what I want to tell you guys, also Apollo and the Book of Revelation and the Book of Revelation nine to eleven. What verse nine eleven? Apollion or Apollo opens up the bottomless pit? And what do we have? We have these creatures coming out scorpion with the face of a man, uh, you know, and they're stinging you for five months and you're gonna be begging for death. Okay, Apollon or Apollo. So, whether you know it or not, Nasa and all these people there, this is a religion, dude, religion, you know. So there used to be there used to be this list that I that I used to have of all the Greek god names for Nasa, Artemis, all these different things. I wish I had this, yeah, all these So basically just it shows you all the rockets and everything that's named after these Greek gods and all these different things. So my whole point here is just that this is all repackaged. Okay, this is all repackaged from the Tower of Babel. We're trying to go up to Heaven. We're trying to do all these things and yeah, and they're getting sixty million dollars a day to do this. So it's just a middle finger to God always. And we are still trying to make contact with aliens, right, We're still trying to do that. We're shooting all these things into the so called space in which to make contact with aliens or different life on different planets. I mean, all that stuff is just all rubbish. What you're really going to trying to get in contact with is fallen angels, you know, and it's and it's been happening man like, like you know, fallen angels and demons is who you really be trying to get in contact with. Sorry, my dog was making a noise back there. So I do believe that our government is working with fallen angels and Satan. I do believe that. I do believe that there's fallen angels over different governments, because what do we have we have we have. Even in the Book of Daniel's it talks about that this angel trying to answer the prayer of Daniel and coming down and having to fight against the Prince of Rusia, which is a spiritual prince or you know, in fighting against a good angel. Prince of Persia's a bad angel fighting against and causing him to have to call on Michael, the archangel, to come for help. And he ends up, you know, breaking him away, and he goes down and able to talk to Daniel again. It took twenty one days for the prayer to be answered. What am I saying? That the spiritual wickedness are in high places and I do believe that. So sorry, I'm kind of getting off subject, but I just want to show you guys that worship of angels is not good, okay, And I do believe that this is this is happening. I do believe fallen angels as well. Another thing that I do believe, this is speculation, is that fallen angels are taking the role of these different deities, you know, like Zeus, you know, like all these different deities that you see that are lowercase g gods. God is called the God of gods, the Lord of Lords. So I do believe that God of the Bible is uh. You know, he is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, He is the God of gods. He is above all these different gods. Right, So even in the book of Psalms eighty two, I could read that for you guys. Real quick. This is not very really veering off subject. This is kind of staying with with the with the Bible. I just want to read Psalms eighty two for you guys, because Psalms eighty two one it says God standeth in the congregation of the Mighty and judges among the gods the lowercase G. So why do I bring this up? I'm gonna have to go to that verse and read the whole thing for you guys. So that makes sense to you. Psalms eighty two if you're following along with me, this is Psalms eighty two. God stands in the congregation of the Mighty. He judges among the gods lowercase How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked, Defend the poor and fatherless, do justice to the afflicted and needy, Deliver the poor and needy, free them from the hand of the wicked. They do not know, nor do they understand. They walk about in darkness. All the foundations of the earth are unstable. I said, you are gods, and all of you are children of the most High. But you shall die like men. That shows you that they're not men. That he's speaking to you shall die like men. He's talking to lower case gods. Arise, Oh God, judge the nation, for you shall inherit all nations. So what's happening is these lowercase g gods are ruling these nations. The Tower of Babbel. If you go to the seventy nations in Deuteronomy, it's called the Table of Nations, it's separated as seventy nations. And what else he did? God says this, if you don't want to worship me, then you can have these other gods, these idols, which if you look at up, Paul says, these are demons. Go ahead, and what you see is this separation the Tower Babbel happens. And now the separation of nations happen. And and what goes with them? Other gods? Right? You got you know, you got Rome having a Saturn, Mars, Jupiter, you have Greek gods, Apollo, Zeus, all that. Then you have Mesopotamia, then you have you know, all these all these different gods. Okay, so lowercase g Now are they really actual figure or actual spirits? Are actual? Are they able to create? I don't think so. Only get the God of the Bible is able to create. He's able to speak and it becomes I don't think fallen angels or angels can't create, because then Satan would create an army. He would create an alternate world, and he would he would, he would create, you know, he would build up an army. But what he has to do, he has to work with what he has. It says that a third of the angels fell with him, so he has that he has demons, which are the Book of Enoch says that the disembodied spirits of the nephiletes. So he has demons working for him and he I believe that he is also trying to create an army through AI through other means, you know, maybe putting chips in people's brains, like you know, the neuro chip, the neurrolink, and creating maybe like a robot army or something like that. You know, something that the demons can inhabit because they're looking for a body. And what is the neurallink It's like a channel. So I know I'm going off subject. All I'm trying to do is to show you guys that, ah these lowercase gods talking about the table and nations, which I'll get into with you guys when it would split. There's all these gods. And then what also formed from all these gods and you know Apollo and Greek and all this stuff, what formed the globe? What also formed Helios centricity. Helios is a sun god, So all this stuff formed. So God is like, you don't want to worship me the most High, you don't want to worship me, then I will give you what you want. And that's what happened. You know, they ended up getting all these different gods. And let's go back to the book of Genesis and uh, you know we could continue reading a little further. Ah Man, this stuff is very interesting. So now we got Shem's descendants. This is the genealogy of Shem. Sheem was one hundred years old. He goot s fixed all these Now this is the SEM's descendants all the way down. And I think the most important about Shem's descendants was in Genesis eleven twenty six. Now Tera lives seventy years and be got Abram no Horror and Haran. Wow, that's the really important one because Abe Abram becomes Abraham. So we'll continue reading in Genesis eleven twenty seven. This is the genealogy of Tara. Tarah begot Abram, Nohor and Haran. Haran begot Lot. Now we're now we're talking about Lot from Sodamingamorrah. So that's gonna be Abraham's cousin. And Haran died before his father Tarah and his native land and er of the Chaldeans. Then Abram no Horror took wives. The name of the of Abram's wife is Sarah, right, it's not Sarah yet, it's Sarah. And the name of the horse wife is Milka. And the daughter of herand father of macaw Mill called the father of Ishka. But Sarah was barren and she had no child, so uh, Sarah or Sarah ends up becoming later her. She wasn't able to have children, you know, So this is very important when you when you continue reading, because Abram wanted to have children, and so did Sarah. Back then, do that's what you want to do. You want to have children, you want to you want to be fruitful and multiply. It's something that's super important, you know, God is actually a commandment of God to be fruitful and multiply. So you know, when you're choosing, you know, when you're when you're in a tribe and you're choosing the woman that you're going to marry and you're gonna become one with, you know, uh, that's very important, you know, to have children, have more children. They want to, they want to, you know, be fruitful, multiply, and I think it's a it's very important back then, you know, to do that. So you're looking as a woman, You're probably looking for a man that's strong, that's a good hunter, a good gatherer, intelligent. You know. That's why I believe that the giants were so attractive to these women, and that's probably why they multiplied so much and the DNA spread, because what are you looking for back then? You're looking for so one that's strong, a hunter, a gatherer, someone that can go and and protect you obviously, because if people are trying to come and rape and pillage your village, you need to have a strong protector. And if you have someone that's you know, like a giant or someone that's stronger than all the other men when people come, they could destroy them and they could keep you safe, you know. So I think that's very interesting. So we have Abraham's wife Okay, and Tara, his son Abram, his grandson Lot, and the son of Arrah, and his daughter in law Sarah. And he said, Abram's wife, they went out with them from er of the Chaldeans to go to the land of Canaan. And they came to Haran and dwelt there. So then the days of her were two hundred and five years, and Tara died in Haran. Now we're getting into Genesis twelve, the promises to Abram or Abraham. Now the Lord said to Abraham, get out of your country, Get out of the land of Canaan. Get out. You know, he does not want him to stay there. Get out of your country from your father and your father's house, to a land that I will show you, and I will make you a great nation. I will bless you and make your name great, and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you, and in all the families of the earth shall be blessed. So Abram departed as the Lord had spoken to him. That is the Lord's word, that is God's word speaking to Abraham. What does he do? He obeys super important. You know, when you see like Adam and Eve the fall of man, God's word, they did not follow God's word. You know, with Cain and Abel, you know he gave him certain ways to to sacrifices. He didn't listen to God's word. This right here is showing you that that Abraham listened and obeyed God's word. So excuse me, but well, go back to Sarah. I thought Sarah couldn't have kids. So what's happening here? He's saying that I will bless those who bless you, will curse those who curse you. I will make you a great nation. I will bless you and make your name great, and you shall be a blessing and the fact and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed. Abraham's like, how am I going to be blessed when my wife can't even have children? So uh yeah, So that's that's that's what the story starts to get interesting. So Abram departed as the Lord had spoken to him. So we listened to God's word. And Lot went with him. And Abraham was seventy five years old when he departed from Heron. Then Abraham took Sarah his wife, and Lot his brother's son, which is his Uh. His brother's son would be his nephew, I guess, and all their possessions that they had gathered, and the people whom they had acquired in Iran. And they departed to go to the land of Canaan. So they came to the land of Canaan. Abram passed through the land of the place of Shima as far as Terabith tree of Manar, and the Canaanites were in the land. And the Lord appeared to Abram and said, to your descendants, I will give this land. And they built an altar to the Lord who had appeared to him. And he moved from there to the mountain east of Bethel, and he pitched his tent with Bethel on the west, and I it says Ai on the east, which is interesting. There he built an altar to the Lord and called on the name of the Lord. So Abram journeyed going still toward south. Interesting. So yeah, so they departed to go to the land of Canaan. Sorry, I made a mistake there, so yeah, so he went to the They departed to go to the land of kin, not to get out of it. Okay, So Abraham in Egypt. Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down to Egypt to dwell there. For the famine was severe in the land, and it came to pass when he was close to the entering Egypt that he said to Sarah, his wife, Indeed, I know that you are a beautiful countenance, a woman of beautiful countenance. Therefore it will happen when the Egyptians see you, they they will say this is his wife, and they will kill me. But they will they will let you live. Please say you are my sister, that it may be well for me for your sake, and that you may live because of you, that I may live because of you. So he wasn't lying here because Sarah or Sarai is actually his half sister. So he's not lying. He's he's not telling the full truth. But he's not lying because she is his sister. But it's his half sister, all right, so it says so it was then Abram went into Egypt that the Egyptians saw the woman that she was very beautiful. So just so you guys know, obviously Sarah was a beautiful woman, very attractive woman, and he knew that. And back then, you got a super hot chick. Uh, they're gonna be like you know, if they have way more men than you, they're gonna take that hot chick obviously from you. That beautiful woman is gonna get taken out from under you and you're gonna die. They don't care. That's what the way that these people were obviously, because he is already warning her ahead of time, we're gonna go into Egypt. There's a famine, we need food, we need to live, so let's go in here. I know they're gonna try to take you, but if I say that you're my sister, then they can ask for my blessing to take you. So I know it sounds crazy, but this is the way that things were happening back then. You got to understand you're going into a land and you got to follow the laws of this land or these people are gonna kill you. So this is what's happening here. It says, so it was when when Abram came into Egypt, when the Egyptians saw the woman that she was very beautiful. The princes of Pharaoh also saw her and commanded her to Pharaoh and the and the woman was taken to Pharaoh's house. He treated Abraham well for her sake. He had sheep, oxen, male donkeys, male and female servants, female donkeys, and camels. But the Lord plagued Pharaoh in his house with great plagues because of Sarah Abram's wife. And Pharaoh called Abraham and said, what is this that you have done to me? So the real God, the God of the Bible, he started plaguing the Pharaoh in his house with great place because of Sarah Abram's wife. Now, one thing you understand. It doesn't say anything about God commanding Abram to do this. Abraham made his own decision to do this. What he could have done is had faith in God. He could have went to the city, had faith that God's going to protect him, because God has already told him that He's gonna bless him and his family many So you have faith. If he walked by faith, he would have never done this. But what happened was he was trusting himself instead of trusting God. So he didn't put his faith in God. He put his faith in himself and faith in man. And he went in there with this little skewed idea. And what happened. God comes and says, you know what, can't let this happen. I can't let this happen. It's something that's a sin. And he didn't like it, he says, But the Lord plagued Pharaoh in his house with great plagues because of Sarah, Abram's wife. And Pharaoh called Abram and said, what is this you have done to me? Why did you not tell me that this was your wife? Why why did you say she is my sister. I might have taken her as my wife. Now, therefore, here is your wife, Take her and go away. So Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him, and they send him away with his wife and all that he had, all that he had. So he did have all the donkeys and all this oxen and stuff. Okay, So why didn't the pharaoh kill him right there? Why didn't he have his men just kill Abraham? Now God was protecting Abraham and Abraham. He kind of forgot about that, like we kind of do in our own life. What happens with us. We live life close to God, we're praying, we're in the word, and then we get separated from God through sin sometimes and we start doing our own thing. We start thinking that we are ruining our life. We're trying to do our own will. And God is trying to tell you that He's got you and to depend on him. So what's happening here is Abraham went from obeying God's word to not obeying God, and God having to intervene and with the pharaoh and say, you know what, this is his wife, let her go, Let my people go. You know. So you see a constant battle in the Bible between Yahweh and the pharaohs, Egyptian pharaohs. So let's see what else happens here. We're in Genesis thirteen, verse one, if you're following along. Then Abraham went up to Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and a lot with him to the south. So a lot is still with Abram. Abram was very rich in livestock and silver and in gold, so you know, God has blessed him greatly. You know, he's got he's got the oxen. Oh, he's got the oxen. He's got the food. He's got everything that you need. So yeah, yes, his livestock, he's got the food, silver, he's got the gold. And he went on his journey from the south as far as Bethel, to the place where his tent had been in the beginning between Bethel and Ai, to the place of the altar, which he had made at first. And there Abram called on the name of the Lord Lot. Also who went who went with Abram had flocks, herds tents. Now the land was not able to support them, and they might dwell together, for their possessions were so great that they could not dwelt together. And there was strife between herdsmen of Abraham's livestock and the herdsmans of lots livestock, and the Canaanites and the Pesserites that dwelt in the land. So Abram said to Lot, please, let there be a strife between you and me, But let there be no strife between you and me, and between my herdsman and your herdsman, for we are brethren. So you know it happens between people you know, like, uh, you might have us, you know, some greed might you know come into to the picture. You might you might have certain people that want to fight over stuff. There's livestock, you know. You know, beefs happened between people, so that's happening here, you know. But but Abram's trying to say, please, let to be no strike between you and between that. You know, my heart's been and your herdsmen they want to you know, we are brethren, you know, so let's let's let's keep the peace it is, is it not the whole land before you? Please separate for me. If you if you take the left, then I will go right. Or if you go right, then I will go left. And Lot lifted his eyes and saw all the plane of Jordan, that it was well watered everywhere before the land destroyed Sodom Ingamora, before the Lord destroyed Sodom Ingamora, like the garden of the Lord, like the land of Egypt. As you go towards Zor. Then Lot chose for himself all the plane of Jordan. A Lot journeyed east, and they separated from each other. Abram dwelt in the land of Canaan and Lot dwelt in the cities of the plane, pitched his tent even as far as Sodom. But the men of Sodom were exceedingly wicked and sinful against the Lord. Okay, so Lot ended up pitching his tent as far as Sodom, but the men of Sodom were exceedingly wicked and sinful against the Lord. So now we have Sodom Ingamora mentioned here, or Sodom mentioned. And the Lord said to Abram, after a Lot had separated from him, lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are north northward, southward, eastward, and westward. For all the land which you see, I give to you and your descendants forever. And I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, like I want to make your descendants so many as the dust of the earth, so that if a man could number the dust of the earth, your descendants also could be numbered. A rise. Walk in the land through its length, and it's with where I give to you. And Abraham moved his tent and went and dwelt in the trees of memory which uh which are in Hebron, and built an altar to the Lord. So you know the Lord and Abraham are speaking here. God is you know, he's telling him his word. He's telling him his descendant is going to be great, you know, so so that they're they're really vibing here, you know, so I think it's amazing. I think it's really important for us to understand that Abram is is, Abraham is doing the will of God, and God is like, hey, I'm going to make your descendants many. I'm gonna bless you if you know. When he's walking with God, you know, now he's got his ox and he's got you know, he's got I'm not saying that God just wants to make you rich, but you know, he's he's got everything he needs to move forward. You know, what's what's next on his list? I think it is going to be next on his list is going to be like, hey, I need to have kids now. So that's going to come up here shortly. So we're getting almost a two hour here, so you know, first off, I want to say, guys, I'm reading the Bible to you. Guys. I'm trying to teach as best as I can. You know, I'm not a pastor, I'm not a preacher, but I'm gonna just do as best I can to bring you the Bible, make it alive, show you the great things of the Bible. From a conspiratorial standpoint, I'm gonna try to show you guys stuff like that, you know, and I think it's important. But let's read Genesis fourteenth, verse one. If you're following along, it says, and it came to pass in the days of Amarfo king of Shanar, Arioc of Lazar Chaamar king of Alam and title king of Nations, and they were made war with Bera, king of Sodom. Now we're going back into Sodom and Gomora type area. Urshna the king of Gomorrah Shanab king of Admir Shanab, king of Zebealism and king of the law that is Zar. They joined together in the valley of Saddam. Twelve years they served Shalamar, and the thirteenth year they rebelled, and the fourteen year Shadowmar, the king were were with him, came attack the Rafayem and Azirath. Wow. So now we got the word Rapayem there. Wow. Interesting And the amina come on, Chava, okay, I can't really read that. I'm sorry. And the Whorites in the mountain of Sier and as far as El Puran, which is led by the wilderness. They turned back and came to Enmushpot and attacked the country of the Amalekites and also the Amorites who dwelt in the in the land. So the Amalakites, I believe, Let's check out. According to Rashaia, the Amlakites were sorcerers who could transform themselves to resemble animals in order to avoid capture. Wow, that's interesting. Ah Amalekites were a race of giants. So yeah, so the Amlakites were actually a race of giants. We're gonna understand that. And the Amori also, and it says and the king of Sodom, the King of Gomora, the King of Adam, and the King of Zebeleem and the King of Bela went out and joined together in the Battle of the Valley of Saddom against the king Shadlamar, King of Alam title King of Nations. So this is basically just talking about these wars that are happening between kings and Sodommegamoras, kings they got together and these are all battles that are happening. So they're just trying to tell you how Sodom Gamora came about. Now, the valley of Sadoum was full of asphalt and pitts. The kings of Sodom and Gomorah fled. Some fell there, and the remainder of flood of the mountains, and they took all the goods of Sodom and Gamora and all their provisions, and they went on their way. They also took Lot, Abraham's brother's son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods and departed. The one who escaped came and told Abraham the Hebrew that he dwelt in the temperance trees of Memora, the Amrite, brother of Escatal, brother of Anara, and they were allies to Abraham. And when Abram I'm heard that this brother was taken captive, he armed his three hundred and eighteen trained servants who were born in his own house, and went to pursuit as far as Dan. He divided his force against them by night, and him and his servants attacked them to pursue as far as Hubbah and the north of Damascus. So he brought back all the goods and also brought back his brother Lot and his goods as well as his women and his people. So now you've got Abraham going in there in a covert mission, you know, going in to get Lot. That's that's his nephew. I guess it is his cousin or nephew. So yeah, very interesting man. You see that there's this covert operations. He's going in there and he's getting them right. And the King of Saddam went out to meet him in the Valley of Chavah and the kings of the valley and his return from the defeat for the Chaldamar the kings who were with him. Now we got an interesting thing that we're going to go over next week. It's going to be Abraham and Malkiza Dec. We're gonna im gonna to go over, you know, to find out who Malkisa Deck was. He's a very interesting person in the Bible. So next week we'll pick up at Genesis fourteen, verse eighteen, So we're gonna talk about Abraham and Malkisa Deck. I'm gonna go over exactly what mckisey Deck was. We're gonna go over Sodamega Moa. It's gonna be some great episodes so please, oh you know what next week actually I'm gonna have a guest. But you know, I think next week we'll go over Abraham and mcisea deck and then the week after that I'll release the episode with with Nathan Reynolds WinCE. I think you guys will love uh he he is uh you know, he has some great information, some crazy stuff that he went through in his life. Please look forward to that. But yeah, we'll pick up there. I hope you guys enjoyed the episode so far. If you want something different, or if you're you know, you just need to let Jacob and Jonathan know to let me know, or if you want to DM me at Josh Monday Underscore podcast, you can actually MB and say hey, I'm really enjoying this. I think if you continue with this, if you guys are looking for more guest speakers, or if you want more guests on the show, just let me know. I'm literally here to to make sure you guys are are brought up. You know, you know, I'm trying to bring the Word of God to you guys. That's what I'm really trying to do. I'm trying to get you guys saved. I'm trying to get you guys to know that the Bible is real and that it's beautiful. That's what I'm really trying to do. But if you guys are looking for something, you know, something different or whatever, just hit me up, you know, and give me some ideas, you know. So I'm I'm thinking that maybe I can make this series like where I could go through the Bible and uh, you know the best that I can all study during the week, and then when I present this to you, I could I could present my notes and stuff that I'm learning in the Bible, and then I could try to teach you guys as much as I can. So thank you guys so much for joining me. Really appreciate you. I love you, guys. I really appreciate everything you guys. You know, for you guys listening and and and uh, like I said, next week, I think we're gonna go over Abraham nol keys it, maybe get into sodam Angamora, find out what that strange flesh was that I was talking about earlier, find out why God destroyed the city, what was happening there. I want to go over the roles of angels and how angels, you know, when they come down to earth, they come as the form of humans, and we're going to get into a lot of really interesting stuff. So I appreciate you. Guys. Let me just end this in prayer like I always do, So, Father God and the name of Jesus, thank you so much, thank you, so much, so much, so much for blessing us with your word. Thank you for blessing us with the ability to read, for the ability to understand your word, like your Holy Spirit, guide us. Anybody that's listening right now that's out there, Please, I want you to help them come to the Word. Help them come to you. Help them understand that your word is true, and that everything that you know in the Bible is all inspired by You, Lord, and help them to, you know, to get close to you. That's what the main thing is. I know that there might be some people out there that are just conspiratorial, that maybe don't believe that the Bible is real. I want you to show them that you're real. Bless them, Lord, break all the chains. If they have some sin in their life that's preventing them from coming to you, break that chain and help them. If they have some type of you know, pornography, maybe sexual sin, maybe alcohol, maybe drugs, maybe cigarettes, maybe tobacco, maybe whatever it is that's stopping them from getting closer to you, Lord, that's separating them from you. Please break those chains and you know, and help me to teach these these people that are listening, these men and women that are listening, these ladies and gentlemen that listen. Lord, help me to teach them as best to my ability. I promise you Lord that I will try to study and try to give them the truth as best I can. But I appreciate everything you do. Lord. Thank you, We love you in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you guys so much for tuning in. I appreciate it. If you guys want to check out my show, my YouTube is Josh Monday Music and Podcasts. If you want to see my show, please check it out. And once again, thank you Jacob, Thank you Jonathan for giving me this platform. Thank you Julia. Also, God bless you guys and you appreciation.
Speaker 1: Team me Away, Eat Me Away, Team Me Awake from the Sense of Today tem me Away, Get me Away You Get me Awakening, the Sense of Today, gem me Away, me Away You gave me Away me the sens Today. Team me Away give me away, get me awake from.
Speaker 3: The sense of today gem me away, eating me away us alone.
Speaker 2: What's a load.
Speaker 1: They should Savans today pays nine is China.
Speaker 2: And forgive that, forgive me. What's the lad alone
Speaker 1: Pay should said Pao China's China, I forget, forgive that