Speaker 1: That's gonna be one of those mornings, all right, one of those mornings morning, Alex. Sorry about the late lateness. Uh, yes, I admit I was trying to cut highlights from last night, but trying to get into our studio. Sometimes technology wants to have their cup of coffee. So for the first time in a long time, actually technology had their cup of coffee and they kind of wanted to sit and hang out for a little bit. So they sat and hang out for a little bit, and uh, that's where we are. So obviously we're going to go past you know, obviously we're going to go past the eleven five, considering that we got in a little late. But how are you after what happened last night? John?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: You there? Thanks for dropping by. Obviously we'll have the highlights of what happened last night, a couple of the highlights from the two two draw involving at Landy United, and we will get into everything that went down last night. We'll go over to stats, we'll go over what you guys think our number two. Remember, it is the standard amount of fun that we get to have on a Thursday, where the hour number two is fully loaded and it's going to be hanging out with with Everyboddy Nico Modano and he will be a part of it too, and obviously will bring in our buddy Nino Torres and discuss what is on Nino's mind. And so, because of technology being what it is, I'm actually finally getting the chance to alert everybody. Hey, shows up, come on in, you know, one of those kinds of things. And so I beg your forbearance for like the next minute and a half while I'm trying to No, says open WhatsApp on your phone. See, this is how I get in touch with This is how I get in touch with Nino, because Nino living, you know, nine gazillion miles away from the rest of us. So all right, so hang on, this is where we are. No, I don't want to view the contact. Just get me back to WhatsApp here, all right, So hang on. Link devices here we go. Link of device, yes, fine, tap a device, log out, fine, see this is what app and this is really okay. Connect to Wi Fi to continue, all right. So I'm connecting to Wi Fi to continue. Goodness gracious almighty. All right, So now time to link a device. I'm gonna log out, use my phone. This has gotta be just the most riveting anything and everything going on audio and video. So this is literally, this is what I do before the show starts every morning and on Thursdays, trying to get in touch with you know, with with Nino on Thursdays. And so literally this is how I do it. It's linking a device and getting into Nino's WhatsApp and so I can sit here and go Nino go here. Well, and obviously with Nino we'll discuss everything going on in lbertadors put American and probably his Columbus crew. So all right, So now that everybody has been notified, goodness, gracious almighty, it's gonna be one of those mornings. I can already sense it. Okay, Hi morning, Abbey, morning Alex. Uh, but no, you bet, Abby. Abby's getting on me for wearing my Miami Toros shirt. By the way, Red Jacket when they did old school gear, fantastic stuff. But the Miami Toros were part of the old old Let me get Abby's lotwer third out of here. Uh, Miami Toros were a part of the old old like usl nineteen sixties early seventies activity. And so when Red Jacket produces a T shirt that has retro on you know I'm gonna buy it? No, got, No, there's nothing. And I think Miami the Miami Toros. Right now that Abby has actually opened this door. Let me get let me get the the intel and this might actually be Opening Kickoff presented by our friends at Kickoff caught Yeah, and Streaker, Streaker, Streaker does the stuff. The Toros were the Washington Darts seventy two seventy three, dissolved in seventy six and rebranded as Your Fort Lauderdale Strikers. Abby rebranded as Your Fort Lauderdale Strikers played at Miami Dade North the Orange Bowl, Tammyammy Field and Joe Robbie actually was their chairman. So yeah, the Miami Toros, and they were the Miami Gattos and the Miami Toros and the Washington Darts before they turned into the Fort Lauderdale Strikers. So there we go. Uh So, now, Abby, what I did accidentally Miami in the name, I know it was look, it was either this or the Jacksonville team in and I think I wear that shirt a lot. So all right, so that was Opening Kickoff. I think Alex stressed getting into the Ben's hate being Lake traffic was a nightmare. Correct Yes and David Yeah. Rob's comments post match to the Russian news outlet were priceless. It was it was crazy last night, no doubt about it. And Abby Yes, got the mar to hat. Yeah and David introduced themselves to ask about Lexi and it was the second question having to do with a Lexi met Anschuk and Rob was like, hey, can you'll be here every week and that get a good chuckle out of the room, Very very cool stuff. Now Michael can mark off seeing Messy in person. So there we go. Okay, so that that is the early part of Opening Kickoff. I'm just gonna go ahead and call it opening Kickoff considering that we were ten minutes late getting in this morning because of technology. So that's your QR code for those of you watching, however you're accessing us on the two hundred and eighty character app on Twitch or on the YouTube's use that to QR code to get into Kickoff Coffee and kickoff coffeeco dot com. And what you do there is you get after soccer down here fifteen is used. You get fifteen percent off your purchase. The intern take ten percent reinvest at Youth Games, Youth Initiatives. Very very cool stuff from our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. Now we go now with our friends at Alliance Nurse Corps. That is their QR code over thirty years of experience and trying to get folks into the nursing industry or trying to find folks their next stage in the nursing industry. Alliance Nurse Corps great partners with us here at SDH. And what you do there is you hit that QR code to start your quest in nursing and then they'll ask you how'd you come across Alliance Nurse Corps. You go SDH Hoe and then that's how all of that goes. And our friends at Alliance Nurse Corps once again great friends with us here at SDH Rundown. Rundown is what it is is just push forward or push backward. Ten minutes. Obviously I'll be on till like eleven fifteen so we can have our two hours and talk about everything that happened in Champions League yesterday. Whatever is on your mind from what happened last night, whatever's on your mind from what happened last night ten oh five, ten o'clock, our buddy Nino Toados will join us and we'll talk suit Americanelert Tadoris and his crew last half hour of the show traditionally so ten thirty or ten thirty five for a half hour, it'll be Nico Nico. We'll talk about what happened in the Western Conference last night. There was chaos, and so we'll get into that and we'll discuss everything with our buddy Nico until about eleven oh five, and then I'll go back over what happened yesterday. We got news of the morning to get into and then staying till at least eleven fifteen, and then we'll we'll get all of that stuff moving and grooving and all is all is well, I guess, maybe considering that we actually do have a signal now when we're up and running, all right, So let's go through the gold. Early in the twenty sorry, late in the twenties, our friends with a Messian Friends and Messi and Friends had a rotated lineup last night. Let me get into the lineups for you. Atlanta was about as first choice as you can get, and the interesting aspect was that Sabo was on the left, Midanchuk was on the right. As you had the injury to Shonda Silva and that created question marks up top, So then you're wondering, Okay, what are we doing here? And we found out that that was how it was going to be. But obviously Midanchuk would drift and you know, Saba would drift, and you would have those kinds of those kinds of moments. So your lineups last night, Brad and net you're back for Pedro Amador, Derek Williams left to right, Steon and Brooks, Lennon midfield, Million Bod Dax McCarty and Bart Sleish. Alexi Midanchuk was on the right, Daniel Rios in the middle, Sabo of Genize was on the left. For Messian Friends, Messi and Friends were on the bench. It was left to right Fronto Negres, Serge chrystsov Ian, Fray, Marcelo Waigant and your midfield Benja Kramowski, Yannick Bright, David Ruiz and up top it's Robert Taylor, Leo Campagna and Julian Gressel. Subs. For Atlanta United it was Jay Fortune, Edwin Musqueta, Jamal Noah Cobb, Matt Edwards, Luisa Brom, Tyler Wolf, Luke Brennan. Do not be surprised a sidebar if you end up with Noah, Matt, Maybe Tyler, and Luke Brennan making the track up to Charlotte tonight to take on for the tuesdays they take on Charlotte Independence that one or Crown Legacy, Wow, Crown Legacy, the Crown Legacies. That pregame is going to be seven o'clock kickoff seven three at seven thirty three here on the network, So it is Crown Legacy at Landy United two on the network Tonight seven o'clock pregame, we hear from Steve Cook. It's two sections with Steve Cook, and then we get ready for everything at seven thirty three. Soccer down here dot Mixlore dot com. So do not be surprised if some of the folks on the bench, specifically Noah and Luke might make their way to Matthews tonight and Landy United two and Crown Legacy bench for Horey Teeler. Because Tato Martino had yellow cart accumulation, Messi Alba Redondo, Ryan Sailor Luis Suarez, your backup keeper was Oscar Ustadi Lawson Sunderland was the one position player that did not make an appearance last night, so lost in Sunderland on the trip, and he'll be heading north after practice today, which apparently is going to be at the Children's Self Care of Atlanta training ground, so they're hanging out an extra day. They're going to practice today, get in a little region, and then head north to New York. So that's your lineups and so that's where we are. So then in the twenties, you end up with a goal for at Land United, sorry a goal against Atlanta United, David Ruiz scoring. You had a couple of defenders collapse, creating a two on one. Three ball gets behind all three players. Ruiz is open between two defenders, puts it in the net and it's one nil. So that's where we are, and that's where we were at the half. After that, Atlanta United would get the equalized and here's how it was called from our friends at ninety two nine the game in the Odyssey app some guy named Saba with the equalize on.
Speaker 3: The middle of center spot to the front side of the center circle, Upsida Headtometo or a good ball in the left corner of the eighteen.
Speaker 4: He sends it to the Pali spot header start.
Speaker 1: What's it all? You all? It's a sabotage.
Speaker 5: Another goal of this match that comes out of absolutely nowhere.
Speaker 3: Somehow though we're even at one.
Speaker 1: So we're at one one and that did not last long. Foul called just outside the eighteen, right off the edge of the d. Atlanta had five in the wall and Saba below. Wanna say it eventually evolved into six in the wall, Saba blocking on the ground level, and this gave Inner Miami the two one league. Hey, you could stand on the end of the wall. Can't do that now, You've got to be a certain distance away.
Speaker 3: So Taylor is standing over the ball, and then behind it is Campana.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you're gonna see a little misdirection here.
Speaker 3: Now it's Taylor to the left and Compana to the rank. Compana is up to it. It goes for call deflected in Well, that didn't take long to one Miami.
Speaker 1: It was to one Miami, and from there the game gets wide open. Some guy named Messi comes in with about thirty to go, and it seemed like from that moment the game just ended up being street racing. I mean literally, you pulled the governor out of the golf cart. You're going down one way, you're heading back the other way. Game gets wide open and everybody's chasing. You're trying to catch up, and your head's on a swivel and you're trying to catch up and keep up with everything. It was nuts. The final thirty minutes was played at seventy eight RPM, and that is a reference for those of us of a certain vintage. Basically, what that means is is that the record was playing really fast and you end up and there are two versions of this that I want to play, the equalizer and eventual you know, game finale at two to two. There are two versions of this that I want to play. I want to start with Mike and Jason's version once again. Here at ninety two to nine, the game in the obbit on the Odyssey app So here is your equalizer and a moment for Atlanta United fans.
Speaker 5: On the far touch line with Atlanta, Amador blocks a shot on the goal line and then starts the attack with a wonderful ball off the throw Moronchick right corner of the eighteen shot.
Speaker 1: All lots of.
Speaker 4: Troup Russia with Wompjana Colosso to open your MLS A cadillacsy Moron juckets.
Speaker 1: To two and so it's to two and that would be the eventual that would be your eventual final. But there's a different version that I want to play, and it lends itself to what Jason said at the beginning of the ninety two nine call and how the play actually developed, and as we continue to see how Pedro Amador continues to become accustomed to what is ask of him. It left back and get acquainted with everybody and all of their uh and all of their uh uh wants, desires and needs. But it was a moment of defense from Pedro Amador that started the whole thing. This is the long version and it's Jake and t t courtesy of Apple TV and MLS. Here was how the play play started. Here's Jacin Bright.
Speaker 6: Jordy Alba Suarez, Negrit, chance to serve Negre looking for Messi Sleish was there?
Speaker 1: Back to Negri now Messi.
Speaker 2: Then's Messy saved.
Speaker 7: Swarez.
Speaker 2: Funny had his eighteenth of the.
Speaker 6: Year denied by Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Who are still in it. I'm a door wonderful ball as Scaup.
Speaker 2: Charain in the.
Speaker 1: Metal Miran Sha come back of the charee. You didn't get all of it, must scare up.
Speaker 6: Blocked by Jordi Alba still in play. Jordi Alba kept that from being a corner will be a throw for Atlanta and to end at Mercedes Benz.
Speaker 1: Lennon Miron choke mirono mm hmm. And I'm gonna do this because that's what uh, that's what those of you in attendance last night did for us in the press box, those of you who are watching it is a it is a goosebump check and understandably so. I mean it was, you know, as the team as it Land United was chasing and chasing and chasing in that final thirty minutes. Yes, obviously there was the huge pop for uh Liono Messi when he came in, huge pop for when Leo Sware when the Luisuarez came in. I get it, trust me, I understand it. Getting a chance to see those guys come into your building. And I will say that there were a couple of dudes for Atlanta United that just thought of those individuals as oh dude with the ball. Maybe after the match they had a couple of minutes to sit there and sit down and go man. But Jay Fortune and Bart Sleish specifically, in trying to track down lion O, Messi kept him pretty much in check. And there were moments where Messi was trying to do some magic and I know it was two on five at points and Messi, you know, most of the time he'll sit there and he'll take it and he'll run. But I got to give a tip of the hat to Jay Fortune. I got to give a tip of the hat to Bart's Sleish for when Messi wanted to charge inside the eighteen he got stopped. Stan gregorson Derek Williams, the whole bit. But Ja Fortune specifically Jay Fortune, and Rob mentioned it after the Rob Valentino mentioned it after the match. You know, as Jay continues to get more games, get more reps, you're seeing the Jay Fortune that Atlanda United saw in Jay Fortune. So the the the numbers and let me get the numbers. On Linol. Messi came in for thirty and came in for Julian Gressel. So twenty nine minutes XG plus x A was a point twenty four one shot on target, one shot blocked, one dribble attempt successful, latitude, twenty eight, touches eighteen to twenty, passing one long ball one of three on his ground duels, lost possession five times. That was Messi in twenty nine minutes. Then Luis Suarez comes in, gives you ten coming in for Campana. In that ten minutes, Suarez had the one shot on target, so his XG plus x A, his ops was a point four to eight unsuccessful dribble attempt, one big chance miss, ten touches five or six, passing zero for two on ground duels, lost possession twice, got fouled once. So that was Louis Suarez on the night. And so obviously tomorrow will look at minutes for Atlanta United going forward and how it would look against Red Bulls. But once again, this is where your ted. This is where you sit there, you're raising and you sit there and go yeah, yeah, coach, I can go just ask a guy like Saba love Janeza. So Saba, and I mean this in the most incredibly flattering way possible. He left it all out there last night. I mean he was he was running his ass off, and if you caught the interview with the Hoff after the match, Saba, it's like, you know, five matches left and I'm paraphrasing, but five left, and we're gonna try and we're gonna try our hardest to get into the playoffs. But Saba left it all out there last night and his his better half was having a birthday, so he scores on her birthday. Saba last night in the full, ninety minutes one shot on target, two shots off, two shots blocked, one dribble attempt successful, forty eight touches, twenty three to twenty eight, passing eighty two percent, had the one long ball won, the one duel on the ground won one to one duel in the air, which was the goal. And so that was Saba last night. Punched a seven point three with his goal on the board. By the way, Midanchuk punched an eight point one courtesy of our friends at Sofa score and ninety minutes one goal XG ofzo point one seven, so his ops was a point five to two XG plus xa shots on target, one two off target, one blocked, had one dribble attempt successful, fifty three touches thirty one to thirty eight, passing at eighty two percent, three key passes, two for five on crosses, three of four on his long balls, one big chance created one to one duel on the ground, and that was Alexi Mitonchuk. And one of the things that I thought was telling about Miranchuk last night was once he scored, he's calling for everybody to dog pile. He's he's outside the eighteen and he's looking around and you see him go. You see him call everybody into the pile. He wants to celebrate with everyone. I mean, the man had a big night. First off, he got to meet Offset. I don't know who Offset is, but I'll take it that Offset is one of Midanchuk's favorite artists. And Offset got to hammer the golden spike. But the fact that Alexi Midonchuk got to meet Offset and then finishes the night with the equalizing goal, I mean, am five nine. He had a busy night. He had a busy night, but he calls everyone into the dogpile and he wants to celebrate with everyone. And then once everyone is back to centerline, he's the one who's going like this. You see him actually, you know, waving folks forward and getting everybody engaged and all that kind of stuff with the amount of time that was left after he scored. So I thought that that was I thought it was interesting. I thought it was cool that he's instigating all of this togetherness already and he's reminding folks, hey, we still got work to do all that kind of stuff. So I thought that that was really cool with me, the unschuke after he scored last night. So that was how it ended with it. Lanta United and Messian friends. Like I said, Messi and friends. The word is that they're going to get in some region today at Children of South Carolina training ground, and then they're gonna fly up to New York because they've got the early game on Saturday against NYCFC. So you know, if you just apply simple math to things, I would probably sit here and say, Okay, the dudes that came in off the bench, they're going to be the ones who are starting in the early game on Saturday for Inner Miami. But for Atlanta United, it's what can you give me? How many minutes can you go? Yes, coach, I'm good to go. I'm ready to play. And so that's that's what you know, I'm anticipating with all of that kind of activity that you have. So after last night, if I could type standings after last night, and like I said, we'll go over all of the other stuff and once again, whatever's on your mind. See had a lot a bit of a chakra last night. We'll catch up with Nico about that coming around ten thirty. But last night New England MONTREALI to two draw Philadelphia five to one over NYCFC and that was the shaker of the evening. It was three nil at the break, barbbo Uha and Gozdogs scoring for Philadelphia. So Rich Ransom had a good night at Yankee Stadium. So five to one Philly, and now NYC has to turn around and play Messi and Friends. In the early game on Saturday, Cruz shut out Toronto FC. That helped out Atlanty United two nil. Purple Team beat Charlotte two nil. And what Jarrett has continued to say about Charlotte continues to have its you know, to have the prophecy continue have not won in two months, well everyone once, I think once once since August in MLS competition. They won in League's Cup. Charlotte continues their slow fade. The irony that it was the Purple team that beat him last night at inter Co two nil, Houston, Vancouver won one. Kansas City put four on Colorado, winning that one four to one. FC Cincinnati beat Minnesota two to one. Nashville shut out Chicago in a bit of a stunner one nil, although it was at giotis So BJ Callahan's wind streak is now at two. Salt Lake three two over Dallas in a crazy one at Rio tinto LAFC and Austin a bit of a surprise a one one draw there. So Austin gets into LA and leaves with a point. As anticipated in our conversations with Dylan Butler yesterday, Dylan was like, yeah, take the take the over. He's the eleven gold banger. He was half right. And we also because the juice boxes only ran out at five and a half, which was I think it was a plus. It was a plus nine thousand or something. If you had taken plus five and a half, you would have gone out really well. Portland b LA four to two in a game that was nuts, and Seattle and San Jose too too. Like I said, we'll get into the Western Conference with Nico and we'll work backward with Nico. But we'll start Western Conference with Nico about ten thirty or ten thirty five. So standings and how things are. Miami once again eight points clear. Columbus with a match in hand, would only close it to seven if they were to win that match in hand. So Miami sixty three. Since he fifty five Crew at fifty three, they're in. Then the chaos starts. Orlando at forty three, two more wins than Red Bulls. Red Bulls are now in fifth, NYC in sixth. They've got a little elbowroom, but not a lot. Forty points three behind Red Bulls, two ahead of Charlotte. Charlotte has just been Charlotte's at thirty eight. Charlotte's coming back to the pack. Toronto's at thirty six, Philly's at thirty three, but Toronto's also played thirty matches. They've only got four left, so everyone behind Toronto's got a match in hand. Philly twenty nine matches, thirty three points, eight wins, same record as d C, better in goal difference by nineteen goals. That's why DC is ten, Philly is nine. Atlanta's at thirty two eight wins, same record as Nashville, better goal difference by eleven goals. Montreal is thirteenth at thirty one, Chicago is fourteenth at twenty nine. New England is twenty eight matches twenty eight points. So the get in right now to be the nine in the Eastern Conference, you have five teams except while you have if you include Philly, seven teams separated by five points, to get into the playoffs and be the nine. That's where you are in the Eastern Conference right now, and you have that to look into as you look forward into the matchups this weekend. NYC hosting Miami, they're the early, Charlotte hosting New England at four, so New England can do some damage in the afternoon and draw Charlotte back to the pack a little bit. Columbus hosting Purple Team. And I know that here it's no skin off anybody's nose. If you root for Crew Montreal in Chicago, affects the folks behind you, Red Bulls in Atlanta once again. Seven forty kick, seven thirty listings, seven forty kick on season pass, Nashville hosting Cincinnati. That affects what's going on around you. That's at eight forty on season Pass. And then everything else is West Coast. You have Philly in d C as a game on Sunday. Once again, that affects folks around you, so you take care of your own on the road. You get to keep an eye on Philly and d C in addition to everything else. But you'll be in a hotel room or probably on your Actually you might be in your own bed just rolling out of the rack at six fifteen on Sunday. Wow, No, you'll be in. You will have been in your own bed. You'll have slept late. You've gone in for region. You've got Philly in d C six well, and it's listed at six fifteen, but we know it's going to be six twenty five. That's on the free side of Apple TVNFS one, so that's what you're staring at. Then you get days off to get ready to the regular schedule, and then with Atlanta, it's that trip to Philly on the twenty eighth. So that is where things stand right now, involving Atlanta, everyone around them, and all the chaos that's attached. Our buddy at Nino Tortois, who's ready to come in fully loaded. Here's his shopping list as we go. Robertadors suit Americana the Champions League and he actually likes the new format. So this will give us a chance to get into the matches that have happened so far in preview what happens today, Yo Koresh and Sporting a CP Portugal revolution. Remember he had talked about Victor Jo Koresh and what he has meant to Sporting's revival in Portugal. We'll get into that. And of course is Universitario and to a championship on their one hundred year anniversary. He got a bonus track from last night and he ends it this way, fully loaded baby, So it's going to be a full half hour with Nino Tortois coming up in just a little bit. FIFA has come out with their rankings of folks in the Americas, shocking No. One. Argentina is at number one, Bracila is at five, Columbia is nine, Uruguay eleven, Mexico ahead of the US M and T seventeen and eighteen. Okay, Ecuador twenty seven, Panama thirty seven, Canada. I was about to say Canadia, Canada thirty eight. Venezuela Lamas, Venezuela there at forty. Padu is at forty three, and this is something we'll get into Nico with Nino about as well. Chile at forty nine, Coast Eka fifty, Paraguay fifty seven, Jamaica sixty one. In Honduras is at seventy seven. So those are your those are your new FIFA rankings for teams in the Americas. So let's say hi to everybody before Nino joins us at the top of the hour. Morning Alex, Morning Abby. Let's see morning David, Let's see morning Michael. Morning. Four Card. I don't four Card. I don't know if it's going to be a three hour show because, like I said, we came in late because technology was drinking affinated coffee this morning. Literally, I kept the way that this works, and I know that this is probably too much information that you really care about. But traditionally, you set up a show and it's as easy as clicking a button and it brings you into the studio space and then I get I get a mirrored shot of myself in the camera, and I can, you know, go into the studio space, get everything triggered, and then we're off and running and we can go. I kept hitting the log in to get into the studio space and it wouldn't come up. It's like, check your connection on the Internet. And I'm looking at you know, multiple monitors and things, and I know that since the large television device that's off to my left is also attached to our Internet, it's on monitors on this is not as I point forward and let you know what I'm talking about. So I kept clicking into the studio space literally for like fifteen minutes, check your Internet connection or let us know, And so then I end up hitting you know, the second that I ask for technical assistance. Then that's when it triggered and ran actually four card let me see. I mean the eleven o'clock hour for me is pretty clean, although I do have some editing to do this afternoon before we have a Crown Legacy and the two's on the network tonight. Like I said, we're going we're going to eleven fifteen because I came on at nine to fifteen. We're doing the two hours that much. I do know we might have some conversation just to round it off to eleven thirty. We'll see three hour show no, because I got to save the pipes for at Land United two later tonight on the network. So we'll be in that you know, we'll be in that neighborhood. We'll be like eleven thirty ish before we go. If we had anything going on like the good old days. Perhaps there is a certain amount of parking and travel. Lament Alex picked up his cousin in East Cobb at six, didn't park until seven thirty five, in five minutes to into the building. It was a seven forty start. Twenty of those minutes spent waiting to turn right into the blue lot well full disclosure. With Maddie and Sophia. It took them an hour and fifteen minutes to get three the last three miles so and they got stuck with the Greyhound Galacticos going in the opposite lane trying to get into the building. And by the way, by the way, oh Scarf, there we go, New Scarf and resurgence and all that. By the way, I don't know how many of you come in from the eastern part of the Metro Atlanta area. This is a public service announcement for those of you who want to come into Mercedes Been Stadium for whatever event. Falcons Travis Kelce's girlfriend, because I think she's got to show this weekend or early next week the lovely, talented and ever powerful Taylor Swift. If you're coming from the east side of town and you're not coming in on the freeway and you're coming in to Cab Avenue, don't or when you get to say the King Library, work away from that straight shot down to Cab Avenue, because when you get when you cross the connector, when you come over the downtown Connector and you get into the Georgia State University Grady Hospital area, there is major road construction, and I mean major, major, major, major, major major, I mean enough to anger everybody. Traditionally those lanes are one in, one out in a turn lane. Then when you get into Georgia State it's you know, you have traffic, you know, cement and things like that, but it's still basically three lanes until you get into the Georgia State campus and it's two. By then the problem's gone. But in the stretch between Grady Hospital and the one way street that comes from the Capitol and turns into Piedmont Avenue, three lanes turn into basically one in three quarters because they've taken the middle lane, the turn lane, and turned it into their construction area they're fixing. I guess the pipes. Maybe it's infrastructure week with the City of Atlanta, I don't know. But coming in onto cab Avenue literally you're having to scale curbs and go into driveways coming out of parking decks on the Georgia State Campus to work around them. And they have cops posted, so you're not able to really turn when you want to turn, or go straight when you want to go straight until further notice. And I'll probably end up being the guinea pig for most of this. If you're coming from the eastern part of town, when you get to Grady Hospital, find another way to get to the stadium because straight shot for that one block was fifteen minutes of me sitting waiting because of construction and cops and turn lanes and all that. So when you get to Grady, find another way to get around it and get into the building. So public service announcement brought to you by me Ropes Midanchuk did not look good on the right, and it might have been out of necessity. And also you know you're going to have situations because remember Shandi was injured, so you didn't have a whole lot of presents on the left hand side. Saba has played on the left. Midanchuk has played there, but not played played Saba we know has drifted off to the left and has switched sides in the past. With whomever's on the left hand side, he's helped, you know, tilt the field and do those kinds of things we've seen Saba on the left, it might have been just straight out of necessity. So having Midanchuk as a bit of an activator on the right hand side to set up that left foot. As we saw with the goal, you see the positional gravity that Alexi Midanchuk brings. In only a few matches, you see how defenses are gravitating to am five to nine who is six ' three, so everyone drifts toward Midanchuk to try and neutralize him. That creates opportunities for others. And the way that Midanchuk plays instead of you know, charging in two on five or charging and trying to get past defenders considering that he's a guy that wants to pass and get it back. You have that kind of quick activity. People close, find your opening, find your open, dude, get out of trouble, get the return, keep going that's what that's what you could anticipate coming forward with metn Chuk. But yeah, Pedro Amador, let me get into Amador's numbers. Amador last night, and like I said, we played the long version. I played the long version of the equalizer on purpose because of what we're seeing from Pedro Amador on the left as a left back. And that damn bandage over his left eye continues to just make me crazy, continues to drive me nuts. So last night, Pedro Amador a seven point nine on the left, Derek Is seven, oh Stiana seven to two, brooks A seven to one, Brad A seven, Tristan mulliam Ba six point three, Daksa six point seven, bart A seven to one. We mentioned Sabas seven point three, Daniel rios A six point seven, miton chukin eight point one. Pedro Amador with his seven point nine last night. Here's Pedro's numbers. Ninety four minutes had the one a xa ofo point one, one one clearance, one block, four picks, one tackle, wonderuble past one clearance off the line, three of five on ground duels, one to two in the air, so four for seven in his duels last night. Fouled twice, sixty three touches, forty of forty four, passing at ninety one percent, one key pass, one cross, three of four on long balls. That's what you got from Pedro Amador last night. And that clearance off the line, remember that clearance, and it was a clearance where as he was looking and you see him look over his shoulder. He looks over his shoulder and is on the line and clears it on the line, directing it to a teammate to start to break the other way, which eventually creates the equalizer to make it two too. And once again Rob made a pot point in the postgame press conference where we were all discussing the goal, Rob made a point to dial it back to go to the beginning of the play and and UH mentioned Pedro's effort for being there to clear the ball off the line to start the break and come back the other way. But yeah, Pedromedor last night is seven point nine. He was second on the grade scale courtesy of our friends at SOFA score Midon chukin eight point one and he scored Pedro Amador a seven point nine. And you heard all the different categories that Pedro affected play last night by the way Jay seven to Edwin Musquada six and Jamala six point six, Cohen Cobb, Matt Edwards, Luisa brom Tyler Wolf, Luke Brennan did not play Sean day out with the foot, Quinton Westburg out with concussion protocol and Ronald Hernandez out. If you have not like on your lunch hour today, do me a favor on your lunch hour today. Go to soccer down here, dot Nette and check out the Ronald Hernandez piece. Very very cool piece that that was done with with Maddie and Jason catching up with Ronald. Go to soccer down here, dot Nette and catch up the the Ronald Hernandez piece. And ropes would like to see Brenna over Musketa more often. I mean a lot of folks, Yeah, I mean Edwin. Like I said, Edwin runs like the new the new, the newborn calf. And he also runs like he needs to go see a break specialist, and you know doesn't know how to stop. But hey, you bring in Edwin, you have him run for run like hell. And I think last night to me anyway, was exposure to why I don't think my that MESSI and friends win an MLS Cup. I still think it's Columbus. I think still, I still think Columbus comes out of the East. It's those last thirty minutes to me that show why I think it's gonna be Columbus and not Messy. In Friends, Morning Nicks, like I said, Morning Next Morning, Abby, Abby says that she'd wish those who ask her player the match would give a defensive player just choice one, so Abby will be back for the final fifteen minutes. Michael Head Morning, Hutch, Morning Hutch, Morning David. David took Marta. Let's see Morning Michael, Morning David. You guys are still talking about Marta. Yeah, Nick's Andamendor did it all with a big ass bandage on his head. Big ass bandage on his head he did. Like I said, that bandage over his left eye drives me damn nuts, just because of what we talked about Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday, probably about why that bandage is there, and Pedro had to kind of sit there and he had to kind of mash it down so it didn't fall off, so he wouldn't have to leave and get more treatment on it and get the the uh. The Revolutionary War band bandage attached to it. The only thing missing would be the fife and the drum at that point. But that was yeah, Saturday night, the only thing missing was the fife and the drum. With Pedro Amador and Emelio pointing out after forty ish for the final fifty minutes, XG was point eight. I mean, look, that might have been the case. You take it, you take it, you learn from it. If it was point oh eight, you came out of there with the point teams around. You didn't last night. You're still right in the middle of the pack trying to chase after the nine and really you got four matches left and with Charlotte going, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, Charlotte has not won. Charlotte has won once in the last two months, once in the last two months. Keep an eye on all of that. Keep an eye on all of it.
Speaker 1: After Nino and after Nico, we do have to talk about Manchester City because once again, like I said, and we'll get into the Champions League coming up with Nino in just a little bit. But there's a talk of punch. Like I said, we're in the we're in the ten week tribunal of the Trial of the Century this week for the next ten weeks. We will be involved in the Trial of the Century this week involving Manchester City. There's talk of unprecedented punishments. Like I said, we'll get into well, actually tell you well, because I'll circle back to it if we have time with Nino. But obviously we'll talk about it after Nico at eleven oh five, when we wrap up the show and go over everything else that's happened. To catch you up on the news of yesterday. But yeah, there's talk of like unprecedented published punishments. So we'll get into that hutch for my money, both Miami and Columbus or the teams we want for serious rivalries right now, am High, bring it, bring it, bring it absolutely, am High, think air Force and Michael's mentioning all the teams around. Let's see, so you mentioned where Atlanta is, Yeah, I mean everybody from nine to fifteen seven or eight wins, but I mean and going into the year, and you go u a little further. Charlotte's got ten, but they've had ten for a while, NYC's got eleven, Red Bulls have ten, Orlando's only got twelve, and I think that that speaks more of the competitive nature of the Eastern Conference in Major League Soccer more than anything else. And a man who knows about the Eastern Conference of Major League Soccer, he is properly hydrated, I believe. And it's time to go fully loaded with our man. We're gonna go live to Peru. I love to say that, by the way, fully loaded, brother.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, Yes, we are fully loaded. Nino Torres here with you guys, Sounker down here. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 2: I'm so fum. I'm so energized, man, you know, because I'm back finally, I'm backed. That was my first weekend and I'm going TV.
Speaker 8: Last weekend got fully loaded with the Portuguese to Flight Division. Every single game on the network from the legal Portugal was on me and I got all.
Speaker 2: The love from for homear Portuguese fans.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I love the man. I'm so fumped. I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: All right, David, Well, we we love having you as a part of the Power Hour with you and our buddy Nico Moreno. I want to you mentioned getting into weelve all right, fine, all right, so we'll start. You mentioned Portugal. Uh, when we get to discuss Portugal with you and Goald TV. There is a team that you like to talk about because of what they're doing, which is something really special with a dude that was in the Championship and lightened it up at Coventry City who is now lighting it up in Portugal and doing really good stuff for sporting. It is the Victor Jokuesh universe, and we are all just watching it in orbit of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It is massive.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: I call him the nine all of you game prones fans. You know when I mentioned the nine King is scary. This guy's scary, man. And now if you just to give you an idea, right just this season started right with Pe and now you got Endric and guests.
Speaker 2: Who has more goals and more seasons than those.
Speaker 1: Two guys, it's Victor jo Koresh.
Speaker 8: Then goals five assists, then goals five assists.
Speaker 2: And we are September, brother, September. Just picture what this guys are gonna do in March. He's gonna be twenty.
Speaker 8: He's gonna be by the sho man all right, going without is gonna go like that, buddy, He's gonna go like that.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. I'm telling you. By the way, I'm a big baseball fan, if you know, I'm a big, big, big baseball fan.
Speaker 1: But you bring up my you bring up my boy Otani. I'm an Angels fan, and so for me to see Showy, well, all right, so baseball down here, which normally runs it like three on Wednesday mornings, he was a part Otani and Trout fantastic, love love it, love it. So Otani is gonna be a free agent. Our owner is more than happy to just spend bad money over bad money. RTI moreno. And so we're right there at the end of the trade window and we're kind of hanging out in the wildcard race at the time they decide, no, we're gonna hang on to Showy Otani at the end of his contract and then not then not get anything for him. Literally literally, we're gonna hang on to the guy, and then we're gonna even add more people and not trade Otani knowing he's gonna be a free agent at the end of the year and he's probably gonna walk, and he eventually did, and we knew he was gonna go up the five Freeway to go be with the Dodgers. And then so what happens Otani gets injured. The dudes that they bring in they let some of them go in a salary dump thirty days later because we sucked and didn't get into the wild Card. We're like three and ten on the run in and just blew it all up. Otani leaves, goes up the five to the Dodgers, and we're just kind of sitting there twiddling our thumbs and the owner says, you know what, I'm gonna sell, and the Angels fans are like, halla freaking louja. And then and then a month later, Morana's like, nah, I think I'll hang on to the team, and we're all just sitting there going, dude, no, that's what as an Angels fan with Otani now that he's with the Dodgers and he's forty eight and forty eight or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's so close to fifty.
Speaker 8: Man, he's he's gonna do it.
Speaker 9: All right, Man, I didn't know you were an I'm sorry, man, It's just it drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah. So you end up with Victor Yokish being the showy Otani of the Portuguese League. Uh, where where do things stand right now? In the standings after this past weekend of your calls on Goal.
Speaker 10: TV, the forty clubs five and oh five, I know, man, all right, they're they're not taking any prisoners, man, they're just running over people.
Speaker 2: They're destroying teams on the road, all right. So out of these out.
Speaker 8: Of these five games for Sport, and they played three games away away.
Speaker 2: From the avalade and then won. Anyways, man, and this is this is all right.
Speaker 8: They've been calling this league for six years now, right, and every year it was the U, the two kings of Portolo, Porta Pia Portal trading, you know, trading turn championships. But then the uh, they're going to the big three, right with Sporting. But Sporting hasn't had a championship years for twenty years, all right. Last last championship was in two thousand and two, and then they won nineteen years later in twenty twenty one. But they they'd won again last year and their own verge, they are on route to win by I want to say a long long distance on this championship.
Speaker 2: I was I'm talking. I got a we got a podcast with the guys and do that Tuesday.
Speaker 8: I'm talking with the guys from a representative from Sporting Club, one from a pigam for Porto, right, and the h the Sporting guy, he's always kind of nervous. You know, don't say this, don't say that we want to win, please, because what if we don't win?
Speaker 2: What happened a lot of season? Man, what did I tell you last season? In round three I was I was calling the gamest and a boy.
Speaker 8: Round three, I was like, all right, these guys, they're gonna win the championship.
Speaker 2: Don't say that, you know, you're gonna jinx it.
Speaker 8: Because he has a reason for that, because over the nineteen years span up without any titles.
Speaker 2: At least in seven seven.
Speaker 8: Seasons they were leading and they'll dig rail at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: They get I.
Speaker 8: Forgot how they say, how is it saying they got a saying in Portugal like Sporting for Christmas Porto in February and then they pig end up winning the championship. I don't know how it works, but that they know that Sporting Club always spuns a gas at the end of the season. It's not the same, it's not it's it's a different era. And and Sporting Club change everything when they grew and Amory back in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty doing depend yeah, dependen the years when they sign up.
Speaker 2: Ruin Amadem the guy change the mentality of these teams. Of this team he is.
Speaker 8: He's a coach that also loves to promote young young talent.
Speaker 2: By the way, talking about young talent sport, the club is the youngest.
Speaker 8: They have the youngest roster also twenty three point four years average.
Speaker 2: Twenty three all right, okay, okay.
Speaker 8: So and then the leading and there they got this I forgot how many goals to score already it is I think it's nineteen it is nineteen and four. That's the nine think goes score and four considered two consider only twice, only twice in five games.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: So that that's how good this team is.
Speaker 8: And they gotta have that awesome startup Champions League in but they got a tough group.
Speaker 2: They got a tough group. You gotta go, we'd see it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they got out and then in the Jampions League man by scoring.
Speaker 2: The club is the uh, the leading the revolution in Portugal.
Speaker 1: Okay, since you mentioned him, let's go over Champions League results so far, because we've got another we got another six pack coming up. Uh, in a couple hours. So day one Celtic puts up another a number on Slovan brought Hislava no shak. Dortmund put three up on Bruges. UH. This yesterday Manchester City and UH and Enter was a plus four oh five for a draw. It was a goalless draw. Kevin de Burna injured concerns, especially with Arsenal coming up this weekend. PSG beats Girona as a favorite, Bologna and Shaktar goalless draw. I dig Shaktars Ukraine, colors, Jerseys, I'm going to I'm going to the poorhouse. When I picked that up and Sparta Prog Meat Salzburg three nil. Then day one on Liverpool put three on ac Milon at Melon, Byron put nine. Byron puts nine on Dinamo Zagreb Real Madrid three one of her stute guards. Sporting two nil over Leal at home at a minus one ninety two. You've a beat PSB three to one Aston Villa unai Emery minus one fifty nine. They got the win. So of those two match days before we get into today, what is stuck through your head? Including sportings to nil wins.
Speaker 2: I got this imatch of Endric entering for Real Madrid.
Speaker 11: And now.
Speaker 8: I said that this kid is is gonna be a bust, right I said it, and probably I'm gonna probably what eating my awards at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: The kid is he.
Speaker 8: Doesn't care, man, he's so fresh and uh, there's not that d see his goal?
Speaker 1: No mm hm and I did not.
Speaker 8: All right, this this is a massive camera attack. He grabs the ball in his own box, runs for sixty five yards, has on the left, has the beanie on the right, and what o the kids does? No, I'm gonna take it on my own, all right, boom, put in the back of the ned and there's the evening.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gonna watch them. You gonna search for Google and.
Speaker 8: For up through Namay reactions to Endrick because is like, give it to me, give to me, and then he sees him scorings.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, all right, all right, okay, kid, all right, gotcha fan.
Speaker 2: All right, I like it.
Speaker 8: I like I like that you take chances and he's it's just it's all right. This guy is is I wanna say.
Speaker 2: He is the next on the throne. Okay of soccer around the wall. He finally came to the Castablan Cup.
Speaker 8: He's gonna win the champions finally, and then and then he's gonna go to UH to the US, Canada and Mexico World Cup, with that anxious, with that thirsty for revenge like no other player on the planet.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you you dig this format, you don't, you're just like you could know.
Speaker 12: I was totally against it because it was confusing, right, we got all these you know, you gotta play eight games and then the four and then the four left and then but then you realize that up there's no it's just you gotta go all in on every single game.
Speaker 2: You don't save anything for later. And that makes it more special, that makes it.
Speaker 8: More competitive, that makes it more exciting to watch, because if you if you play the Realmage once all right, like it happened seasons before, like when they play this this team from Cyprus, right uh f C and ended up beating in real Mat in the UH in the first leg, and then of course Brama they went in the second leg and destroyed But what if they what if Realma didn't have that second chance?
Speaker 13: Right now, you don't, so you've gotta You're gonna see more offsets all across the board on there under this new format, because there's no payva, there's Nonah you beat me here, I want to see you on my place.
Speaker 2: Ah No, no, no, I beat you. I beat you once. And I can say that I've been real. I can sell a big bery Munich. I can say that a bet batch shooting, I can see that, and then the next one, and then in the next one. It's just it's it's move on.
Speaker 1: It's more exciting, and so I, you know, I get it. Today there's uh and now you've got three days worth of matchups and then you'll you'll you'll end up you'll end up throwing it against the the Europa League and the Europa Conference League, and so you're gonna have like nine and matches going on at the same time. Today today, so many Red Stars hosting ben Fica. Ben Fica is the minus one away. Come on, come on, they gotta take care of fitness, right all.
Speaker 2: Right, this this this guy and the Viga is crazy.
Speaker 8: They just signed They just signed him because Bruno Lagi returned to to the Picka.
Speaker 2: They fired in Roger Smith.
Speaker 8: After the four round in and by the way, Brunolagi was one the last one to win back to back titles in Portugal, so they brought him back and he signed this This kid, let me see if I can get his name right this time, kearn r two Codle.
Speaker 2: It's a Turkish guy from Galatasaray. Came into the to the Premier League.
Speaker 8: First game, go on assist, dominated the scene and that's exactly what Vica needed. And then that's the power that they need on top. They got the Bablid Nicoles cut from a c Almark. He scored twenty nine goals in thirty four rounds last weeason.
Speaker 2: For a for A c Alma in the in the ed d VC.
Speaker 8: He's gonna kind of slow start, but I got faith in the U and the big man for for Nfica, and of course with Angeli de Maria, with Cristiaani, with uh with Benjamin or Lasier, they got an Jim Argentine.
Speaker 2: Pat there for Forfica. That could be interesting this season.
Speaker 1: Man fine word is a dog at home against byre lever Cuse and no surprise, that's minus one forty seven. Atalanta is hosting Arsenal Arsenal minus one sixteen. That's that that one could be dicey, your draws a plus two seventy nine, especially with Manchester City coming up this weekend for Michel Arteta and Arsenal how much?
Speaker 2: How much Catalanta, John, how much.
Speaker 1: In the composite you throw all of your juice boxers together, It's a plus three thirty two to win out right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take my chances, I think, and I think my chances.
Speaker 8: Don't go speed anybody, Okay, trust this guy. Man, he's he's so smart, one of the smartest coaches in the planet. Man got sped ay, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: At Letti at home is a minus one thirty hosting RB Leipzig Breast even money, hosting Stern Cross at the plus and barsa on the road to minus one forty nine. At Monaco, Monico is a plus three eighty three, and your draw is a plus three thirty eight.
Speaker 2: No kind of sie Click, boys, they're gonna take it. He's he's getting these team belonging.
Speaker 8: He's uh, he's taking Barcelona out of that winter sleep that had beene for for I don't know.
Speaker 1: How long it is. Messi left basically, yeah, and they're still trying to figure out how to make ends meet and it's like like, uh, the old the old cartoon character from the Popeye cartoon. Gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today you put spot Tell you what I'll sell my TV studio. I'll sell the naming rights to the stadium to Spotify and have a big Spotify logo right in the middle of my of my my jersey. But yeah, no, that'll be cool, that's fantastic. I'll dig that. Just pay me now at pennies to the dollars so I can try and make ends meet. And we'll still try and not signed players. So yeah, Steven, I am Barcelona and FFP gee. I wonder, I wonder how they they'll make ends meet? And if uh we got Robertadors and suit Americana pick one.
Speaker 14: Hey libertis liber sir, tonight tonight tonight, Pinionol please pinon Ol baby, bring the good old day spot I want to see Pionola played in the finals.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to see. That what I want to see. That's my my my sol don wish for this season.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's gonna happen or not, but hey, hey, if you know bats Flamingo, if bianl beats Flamingo.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Flamengo is a minu.
Speaker 2: Nobody's starting that. I'm gonna put it like this, if they, if they get out of this.
Speaker 8: Series, being know's gonna win it, all right, Piano's gonna win it. If if they didn't need to pass, they overpassed Flamengo first.
Speaker 2: All right, let let's see what happens on this series. But if they, if they.
Speaker 8: Beat Flamingo, I think we're gonna enter a new era in common bos Americana. Yeah, I think so, Okay, I think So's what happens.
Speaker 1: Man. Flamengo is a minus one ninety six. Tonight, are there a minus one ninety six PENI roll do if you're if you're all in on paying you roll Paeny Roll is a plus six thirty six in the composite man.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm, I'm gonna go crazy, man, I probably get any beats before.
Speaker 2: Up with my my my metsman.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Uh draws a plus two eighty eight. Uh, next week before we to draw tonight. Draw tonight is a plus two eighty eight. All right, then the other matchups before we get to shake hands once again. A week from to day, River plate favored right now at home, and that is on Tuesday night. Tuesday Night, River plate favored at home of minus two oh fours. Colo Colo comes to visit Wednesday. You're back to back Atletti minus won twenty three at home against Fleminen. Fleminence is a plus three twenty five. Salpolo a plus one fifty, hosting botha Fogo and our boy Tiago Almada at a plus one ninety six. Your draws a plus two twelve.
Speaker 2: M all right, I'll take some paolo, they flu That's what I take.
Speaker 1: Okay, So sorry, So you're going with the slight favorite and sell polo. But it's still on the plus side, so you still can you still come out with some with some with some coinage and you're going with the big dog fluming in say on the road at Athletic.
Speaker 2: Oh hey yeah, hey yeah. They uh you know what after what I what I saw what I saw last night from fron Attic Dominado.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: They they're they're having issues, man, they have an issues in that locker room. Holk was walking out of the pitch and then one of the players procuminating and then the other player from behind five fought.
Speaker 2: Against this guy and was to the other guy and uh the aura all.
Speaker 8: Right, the energy of that locker room, it doesn't give me good vibes. You know, when you're or you're not together as as a brotherhood, it's it's hard to it's hard to advance and and to achieve your goals.
Speaker 1: Man in a gold TV's Nino Torres, we can say that Gold TV, Sir, dropping by, as we are fully loaded on the power hour here on Thursdays. Our buddy Nico Moreno said to join us in about five to ten minutes. It's whenever Nico can get his second or third cup of coffee and his rape green mug and be ready to go. Uh soon. Americana tonight, two games starting at the same time. Yeah, it's up. I'd let to go. Put an eye and say favorite at home on the plus side against Rossing Clube a a plus one eighteen draw tonight is a plus two twenty three. Rossing Clube a plus two thirty four. Libertad Asuncion hosting Cruseto. Crusado slight favorite. On the road. Libertad is a plus one ninety six. At home draws a plus one eighty six. Cruseto is a plus one sixty six in the composite, and I.
Speaker 8: Think and that one and that one, I think it's gonna be a true I love your todd, but I think they they lack.
Speaker 2: In that uh that killing a six. So I don't know if they, But you never know. In Paraguay.
Speaker 8: When you go to Paraguay, anything will happen, especially will RDA and Olympia is their hot beat.
Speaker 2: They're really really heart beat in Paraguay.
Speaker 8: In Rassing, Rasting the Colombians, those two Colombians with with Martinez Martinez that offense for Rassian, I'll take Rasting, I'll take Raci Ondaw Okay, I'll.
Speaker 1: Take rast That's the dog at plus two thirty four. Then once again Tuesday Night Corinthians and Fortaleza. Fort O Leza right now slight favorite on the road at the plus one fifty two. Corinthians a plus one seventy on Tuesday Night only draws a plus two twenty two. Wednesday Independent Independent timod Ejen a plus one seventy three at home against our boys from Lenous Lenus the plus on eight Your draws a plus two twenty so le News favored on the road at independ the intimate Degene for Alesa a road favorite on Tuesday Night as well, you got some road. Three of these four have road favorites attacked.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah of course. But the only one that is I don't think it's gonna be a favorite is for me. I think Koretians is gonna take it on that one, is gonna take it on that one. I'm still happy, please, I'm so happy that my proving boy is back. Andre Ga Rio came out of the freaking it was certainly Arabia World. You know, he ran the money there was, he didn't run away. They ended his contract. That's that's a little bit.
Speaker 2: Matter, right, I just want to say like that, Oh yeah, right, you know. And but I'm so happy. I'm so happy he's playing out. And then he didn't come to any other team.
Speaker 8: He can't took to Indians, all right, it's a it's a big balg in mercil A right that Ramon Diaz there you got memphisip.
Speaker 2: Hey you coming to So I think on India's is uh could be a surprise. I could be. Uh could be in the finals. I'll put Coranted in the finals after I made I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, I say our friends at Lenouse because our buddy Marcelna Moreno, who was here at Atlanta United, is part of that roster at Lenose.
Speaker 2: So and they want already one.
Speaker 1: So my yeah, and so any chance we have to sit there and go, it's like, yeah, we're gonna follow both the Fogo because of our guy thiagual Maadi. Yeah, We're gonna look at Lenose because of our guy Marcelna Moreno. We're always going to drift into those kinds of things. Yes, yes, all right, I'm looking. I'm looking at your shopping list of what you wished to discuss, and uh, there's one thing here on the list. There's one thing. There's one thing here on the shopping list that we have yet to discuss, and and I'm loosening up for it, making sure that that my my ears are ready, that I'm that I'm ready to listen, that I'm ready to sit there and and find out what's going on in your brain. Uh. So I'm looking at the shopping list. Robertadoris check Yeah, suit Americana, check Champions, I love the new format, check Yo koresh and you got the two accent marks on the E and yo koresh on the on the on the on the text, which I thought was very very clever.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And the Sporting CP Portugal revolution. There there's one. There's one. There's one thing left here on the shopping list that you sent me and im and I'm getting ready for it because I'm just gonna let I'm gonna wind you up and let you go. And of course my universe Atario in route to a championship on their one hundred year anniversary. I got bonus track from last night, fully loaded, baby, that's what he sends.
Speaker 8: Me because I got to call I got to call my my ownier studio reporters last night, my friend. My first game back with the leg and it was a it was a matted match. It was a months win victory for the game, for derived the Art Tribal Alliance was on top of the standings. But this is what happened earlier yesterday. The loss on the road, late penalty, late penalty. So we were okay, the loss were coming after you, baby, We are coming after you. You don't sleep points when we are behind you, when where you we'rereing in on your neck.
Speaker 2: You better bring your a game. They focused hundred percent of time for every.
Speaker 8: Single game because the liveless Hiccup, We're we're gonna come after you, all right, so when then.
Speaker 2: I'm winning be nail with authority. It was absolutely beautiful and I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, last year we won the championship other stadium, right and you.
Speaker 2: Know what they did. They didn't tell you what they did, all right. So we won the championship right.
Speaker 8: As soon as the final whistle, right five seconds after the final whistle, then turned the lights.
Speaker 2: Off on the city.
Speaker 8: Whoa, so we cannot get our Olympic round around the stadium.
Speaker 2: They turn off the lights of the city.
Speaker 1: They denied the victory lap.
Speaker 14: Yes, wow, So since then they've been a they've been a joke.
Speaker 2: Of course, right, we've got this.
Speaker 15: It's a power outage, right but week on in Spanish is won, all right, And there's a song about the right and that we uh when you're started fans embraced last night.
Speaker 13: Last night I was calling the game hearing the song from the fence, so uh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's got it. That's fantastic. Ye jack it up for me. I'm just staring at the look on your faith.
Speaker 4: I throwing it.
Speaker 2: Song out there, man with it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's fantastic. Uh and just just as important as you're discussing. Uh, Universitario. Did I notice behind you? Did I notice a studio audience behind you wandering around this morning? Did behind you on the floor, did I notice a studio audience?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's here. He's always here.
Speaker 6: It was here.
Speaker 1: I was see. This is the first time that we will have seen. As he unplugs his camera, uh, the the studio audience that is there? He camera? Wait here we go all right, all right, all right, all right, so all right, so there you are, so you can go grab you can go grab it. You can go grab the studio audience. It's perfectly fine. Go ahead and put your head set down. Yeah yeah, go ahead and put your head set down. We are dog friendly here. Oh oh, look at that. Look at dash, Look at that, right, I can hear you. Now, look at that.
Speaker 2: Look at this guy? Who is that stuffy? Stuffy? I forgot next time, and when I get, he got when he works.
Speaker 1: Oh, and he's looking at you like, dude, why did you pick me up? I was sleeping?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine. And he's so cool because he stays quiet during my broadcast. Now, so he quite.
Speaker 1: He's your he's your pre's your producer, he's your on site producer. Yes, yes, oh He's like, can you put me back to bed now? It's like, yes, bro, I'm done. That's fantastic. He's like he picked me up. I was sleeping. He picked me up? Why did he do this to me? It's like, put me back down now? And so our buddy, Alex, Alex passin so is ol perito. I like, just met yous.
Speaker 2: So thanks Alex man.
Speaker 1: You have absolute fans already. H I'm trying to think of Oh uh. You mentioned League one results Universitario three nil over Sport Boys. Sport Boys by the way, we're a plus ten forty one on the on the grid. Uh, Cinciano beat Sports Buancayo as a favorite of a minus one fifty four, Commerciundos over Vallejo as a as a home dog. And you mentioned Grow and Alianzelima on the one nil. So the standings in League one after eleven matches Universitario twenty four points, Aleanzelima at twenty three, Sporting Christall and Cusco at twenty one points, and Melgarcianciano at nineteen, Grau is seventh at eighteen, and then you have Tarma Departibo, Garcilaso, Aleanza, sport Ponkayo, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So you're about a third of the way through your schedule and you're calling your shot that your boys are going to go ahead and win the title, especially when Alean Zelima loses like they did to Growl, who is four to six and one. By the way, Yeah, it's like bruh in the in the cloud, sir.
Speaker 2: And they were one of the worst home teams.
Speaker 8: They grown was horrible playing at home, horrible playing at home, and they were I said, you know, what's it wrong? And you know this is the thing why I really I don't know gonna say hate because I don't hide anybody.
Speaker 2: I really don't like the fans. They're so obnoxious. God, they think that they're freaking real Madrid.
Speaker 8: They haven't won a single game in company but Theorist for ten years and and they yeah, where are the Kings.
Speaker 2: Of the Hill? And boom there you go.
Speaker 1: When you when you when you say stuff like that, then that's when you get bit uh Aleans Alma. By the way, they're on the road at Sport Boys this weekend.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Actually in two days on Saturday, they were the late game on Saturday, Aleonslima is minus one sixty one Sport Boys or a plus four twenty nine and Universitaria gets to kind of watch. Next couple of days, they're gonna watch everything else going on around them. Uh, let's see what else is on your mind as your beloved Columbus Crew have a match in hand and they're a part of the street fight in the Eastern Conference. Last night, UH our number one, UH Messi and friends came into town and the thirteen million dollar purchase for Atlanta United elect see me Anchuk from Atlantis or the equalizer to to draw in front of UH sixty thousand plus downtown. I still maintained that it's nights like last night. Lean to me why Columbus Crew is the best team in Major League Soccer and will come out of the Eastern Conference and not messy in friends.
Speaker 9: Kucho and Kucho with trust in Kucho with trust Man, I'm telling you Cuna is I love him and Uh I really hope, I really hope that they can win the title this year in and uh even even when when when I.
Speaker 8: Said last year that that Missy and and combiny they were going to win it all. But uh, you gotta take the you gotta remember that he's human.
Speaker 2: He got injured. He got injured, and then when you when you got injured, there's nothing that you can do about it. You just got a rest. And how many games he us out like a lot?
Speaker 1: Like poor right, Messi was out for I think thirteen.
Speaker 2: Thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's out for two months all comps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteene, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after he got over after that large ankle that we saw at the end of Copa America. Ever since then, he's been recovering and he had he's had he had his Uh played ninety on the weekend against Philly, then he played thirty last night. Because it's three matches in a week from Messi and friends. They had to a Yankee Stadium to take on NYC and they're the early game Saturday afternoon. So last night against Atlanta United, Uh Suarez on the bench to start, Messi on the bench to start, and Jordi Alba on the bench to start. So it was a unique line and Tata Martina was out on yellow card accumulation, so Hory Teelor was on the touch line, so it was uh, it was an interesting lineup. They got a one lead Atlanta and I came back to tie it at one. Then like three minutes later off a deflection on a set piece to one, and then Midanchuk scored with about ten to go to tie it too, and the last thirty minutes was absolute chaos. You know what it is, since we're talking MLS, it is that time. It is that time for the last half hour of Thursday, where we have the melding of minds. We have the twitch pitch staring at this harmonic convergence of all of these different zones coming together. And as I stare in the green room, I see someone who is all business.
Speaker 6: He is in.
Speaker 1: Business attire today. He ain't wearing the lid. He might have the rave green mug and might be on cup of coffee number three. We will check this out, but we have to roll the special open because that's what we have. Because we are going to add to the discussion for the handoff, our buddy Nico Moreno from Pulso's Sports and the Soccer Bar, So special Open, Here we go, street fight coming right at you. Two three four, The melding of minds and the handoff. On Thursday, we were discussing Major League Soccer and Nino Torres's beloved Columbus crew. We bring in Nico Moreno from Pulso Sports and the Soccer Bar to discuss everything. So I will put it to the table Nino, to continue your education as to what's going on while you're focused in Portugal and the Bird, the Doors and SOUD American and everything Gold TV. Question that you have for Nico Moreno on the handoff? What is your question sir about Major League soccer?
Speaker 2: Mister Moreno, good morning? First off, first off, right, so what are your chances for your team this year?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 2: What are your chances for you? Saunders?
Speaker 16: Well for so all, good morning.
Speaker 4: You know, always a pleasure to have you join us or what's join and John, I'm just here just visiting, but always have fantastic to have you. Yes, by the way, John, you're right on. This is Cup number three of Joe and I think you finally hit, you finally hit I mean you know I got here about midnight from the Sounders game. Had to watch some games because I always got to watch all these ninety minutes of at least three games.
Speaker 16: So it was a It was a rough night, got about two hours of sleep.
Speaker 4: But to your question, you know, chances of I'm guessing getting a title or getting to a final, Uh, there aren't many. To be honest, This team, yes, today, prove what I've been saying here over the last couple of weeks that there are times where results can be outliers. There are times that results can hide some of the realities of a team, and last night was part of it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: You played the a team that's eliminated the worst team in MLS if you will, and you are a command to zero, a brace from Jordan Morris. You think that you have the game under control. But in a combination of missed opportunities, a team that I felt pulled their foot off the gas and substitutions by Bryan Smetzer that I think told the team, let's hold the ball, let's just hold on to this score. It did not go their way because all it took was you were already in a game where you started off in the wrong foot. Quakes get the first goal, then you get the brace, so you kind of match it up. You're up to one. They were the better team in the first forty five, but then after that you just won goal from an equalizer, So you need to finish the game, and that was never intended in that second half. I think that they had plenty of opportunities and I don't want to put a lot on Brian. Josh at Tensio, he has a play where he from midfield goes all the way down coast to coast to uh. The other side final third makes a wrong decision, Jordan Morris gets a one on one against the goalkeeper missuses. There was so many missed opportunities by the individuals on the field, but Brian needs to do a little more. Raul Ridiez was sitting on the bench waiting to come on. In the post conference, brand Smetzer said, you know where the experience guys that could have made this game put it away, held the ball, all these things. Well, you had experience on the bench and you decided not to use it. You brought in Manongu and Readbaker Whiton, which I understand. Why you want the speed, you want the velocity.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: He talked about transition moments, which they did have. But there are times where you have to make substitutions early enough to kill the game and not to just manage it and hold it. And that's why at the end of the game, the worst team in the Western Conference ends up tying the game and stealing two points that instead.
Speaker 16: Of putting you third in the Western Conference, now have you at fifth.
Speaker 2: Now we're still doing the playoffs at one vers eight? Is that two versus? Is that how it goes in the playoffs?
Speaker 1: We've added the eight nine. There's a there's an eight. Yeah, there's an eight nine play in now, and then after that it's survivor of the eight nine gets the one seven, two, six, three, three, six, four, five and five at four.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So technically you're going to go against the rapids if everything stands as it is now.
Speaker 16: Right, maybe yeah? Maybe so.
Speaker 4: So all in all, I just don't think this team has enough to compete against the top teams of the Western Conference. I'll be blunt and I'll be honestly, I don't know how you call it. I don't want to shugert coded.
Speaker 16: I'm not going to show your put it right.
Speaker 4: So that's just the reality of it and the team's DP, which is better at le Vega. You saw him coming here today, but he looked in a different page. He just didn't seem to mold with the rest of the team. He's so eager to show the team and the fans what he can do because he's been hindered by injuries that there was a couple of times where he got the ball, he could have settled it, driven towards the eighteen, made a pass, made a better shot, but he just took a first shot trying to make a banger because he's just so eager to try to make a change. So there's just so many components.
Speaker 16: For Seattle that are not there that I just don't think that they have a chance.
Speaker 4: If you have to put it, maybe fifteen percent chance that they put it all together, everything comes together and they make a run and are in the final. But I just don't see it.
Speaker 1: A quick, quick promo what are you doing on Gold TV this weekend? Then you know.
Speaker 2: We do, uh the Premier League go with the Big three with Porto Mphica.
Speaker 11: I'm sporting and it's gonna be a massive, massive game this week and in the Premier League it's gonna be uh what's this uh da gim and ees or undefeated.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play.
Speaker 8: It's gonna host Sporto and then they're gonna give Paro the first loss of the season. It's gonna be a Street five man. It's gonna be a Street five one that goes on Saturday at one pm Eastern time. So stay tune for that game. Man, that's the game of the weekend.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: What he said at Gold TV, our budding Nino torres here for the first half hour of the Power Hour. We have been fully loaded. My friend has always great to care. You saved the pipes, hang out with the Pedito, and we will see you again next week unless you want to crash your party anytime you want. I see, that's the handoff, and now it's time to catch up. So you said cup number three? Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that is Cup number three and it's finally hitting man. Right before I jumped on, I was still kind of trying to figure it out, feeling I'm signing to get it back.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we will end with cliffhanger, as we always do. But last night we say I saved the Western Conference discussion for when you get to come by because of the chaos. That is a different kind of chaos in the West than it is in the East. Western Conference matchups last night Houston at Hell and a Shell tiede Vancouver one one Kansas City. I think with the shock of the night beating Colorado for to one at Children's Mercy Cincinnati on the road, knocking the Loons out to one, and then you end up with Salt Lake, who's been trying to find them sell you know when you don't have a die Gomez anymore, and they did last night at home at Rio Tinto against Dallas three to two. LAFC and Austin tie at one on the road. But if you look at Sebastian Dreuci's social media's he might be over the whole thing. In Austin, you mentioned Seattle and San Jose. That should have been three points for you and it only ended up being one. I can just imagine what sports talk is going to be outside of us this morning, and then the chaos of Portland and Los Angeles. Dylan Butler was on yesterday from MLS Soccer dot Com. He said it was going to be a six to five banger. Unfortunately, the juice boxes only went up to five and a half, and it was a four figure number. And if you went five and a half, if you went over on five and a half, you came out and the juice boxes pretty sexy. Because Portland put four on La. It was chaotic, but it didn't seem like it was gonna be, you know, like it was gonna be close at times, like it was at three to two, and then Portland gets the one for more late to go four to with the Western Conference. With what happened last night, what do you think?
Speaker 16: First of all, I mean that was a Mexican brawl and knew you knew that coming in.
Speaker 4: I mean that was like Morales Barrera, like pac Man Marquees, like you know it was gonna be you know, all out because there are two offensive squads, right, I mean, you can tell what you want about the Timbers back line and the deficiencies defensively, by boy, do they have weapons on the offensive side, and so do La.
Speaker 16: So that was a great game.
Speaker 4: There's one of the ones that kept me up last night watching ninety minutes of it. And you could just see it right. So when I look at the standings, man, I just think that it's a good reflection of what's going on. For the most part, I feel like Seattle's still above where they really should be. I think that Oursel now has a chance to win the Western Conference in LAFC dropping points lac Has. They've struggled and I've seen it consistently. Now they've went back to a four man back line, and I'm not sure it's because of the Murdijo injury, and I feel like they're at their best when they're playing with those three monsters in the back. Not sure if there's also a little bit of exhausting players and a lot of like the grind of the entirety of the season. Bu Wanga, Kick Olivera, all these guys that were at a really high level at one point right now they're they're just not as high and they've really they've really struggled with that. They really need those guys to be on points. So I think Oursel last night they founded without Carlos Gumms. Finally they've struggled to do that. Julio was the demand. I mean he did everything out running defenders, doing the audiginal type of shot from have field, putting it together. No Chicho, right, and you still get a good result against a good team that really challenged you, because Dallas did that. So I think oursel can really get up there. So I think still from one to four, that's what you're gonna get. It doesn't matter how those four move I think that those four teams that you see right now, Galaxy, RSL, LAFC, and Colorado, those are going to fight those four spots until the end of the season. I don't see anybody below that get in above. I see Seattle maybe maybe struggling. We'll see what happened with Houston. That's their next game, right and they have a bye week, So teams are going to be able to get some coins on them. So in ten days they'll face Houston directly. Can be back by then because you know how much Houston misses that guy. So I just think that we'll see a a movement, a Settle still get in. I have no doubt Settle still get in. But I think Portland and Houston are gonna be above the Seattle Sounders by the end of the season.
Speaker 1: I mean it's and we're looking at the same thing in the Eastern Conference, although it's a little lower where Traditionally you see the purple team on the slow fade. Once Oscar Perejow realizes, oh, I'm in the playoffs now, then you just kind of see. Traditionally you could see them kind of go. Charlotte is the one that is really doing that, and that angle is pretty steep for Charlotte right now, with five matches to go in the regular season, they were in the seven. They've only won once in the last two months, and if it wasn't for Christian Kalina, I think they'd be a lot worse. But they're the ones that are doing the fade, and they're drawing Toronto into the seven, Philly and DC and Atlanta and Nashville and Montreal, everybody who is seven teams five points from nine to fifteen. They hit a hot streak. They're drawing themselves up close. I think Charlotte's the team to look at in the home stretch here and kind of sit there and go, I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: First of all, how are we still talking about Nashville. I mean, BJ Callen had just came and figured it out. I mean, what is going on? I thought Nasha was a team that we would not worry about. For the rest of the season and they found some fire. They found it just recently, so a couple of wings back to back. I think Orlando they also have figured out, and that team is very talented, and they continue to play o Haita in that tank position just seems to be on real for Kundo Tourists is very confident, whether it's Enriquez or whether there it is.
Speaker 16: Duncan.
Speaker 4: They have some really good strikers and finish yours off top, so that's gonna be interesting. But I give you and I do buy in on Charlotte just not having enough. Sometimes you're Goki can only do so much. Defensive presence can only do so much, and when you can't challenge teams and you can get back from at least a one zero deficit, it's just very hard to do.
Speaker 16: And I just don't think they have enough.
Speaker 4: Creative players to generate enough to just be able to come back from a game, whether there's a one zero deficit two zero deficit, and in MLS you need that from time to time. So I'll give you that. I still believe in Atlanta. I still think DC United's gonna have some to say, so we'll see. But I do see Charlotte being the team that comes off Toronto. Man, Toronto's that's so hard to figure out sometimes because I feel like they have the components to be a tough playoff team, but they got to get there first, They got to get their first and their schedule is not easy necessarily. I like a lot of the talent, I like a lot of the pieces, because they end up playing the finished this he said with Miami they played Red Bulls.
Speaker 16: Chicago is an easy one, but there's just some some games.
Speaker 4: There Colorado where you know things can get complicated for for Toronto.
Speaker 2: But I'm with you.
Speaker 16: I think Charlotte can be the team that comes off the easiest.
Speaker 1: And three out of four in that Toronto mess because they only have one less they got one less match and everybody else, So three of those mentioned in the run and it's gonna be pretty tough. We we were having a philosophical argument on the show this week. Obviously here people are frustrated about the state of things and uh, you know, wanting more players in the transfer window. Even though you end up with Amador in mid On Chook, you're still looking for that winger, You're still looking for the starting nine. You're looking for a head coach all you're looking for a technical director, GM, whatever you want to call it. And there was frustration here in the market about fans throwing their hands up basically, and it's just like, look, I just don't even go into the playoffs, don't make it in play the kids. Those kinds of things are you seeing in the Western Conference? Not necessarily in Seattle because Brian's already playing the kids cause you mentioned Red Baker, Whiting and Paul Rothrock getting minutes and things like that. Are you seeing the teams that are kind of hovering toward the playoff bar in the Western Conference? Are you sensing the same kind of frustration from them, Or when you interact with other fan bases, are you seeing fans that want to sit there and it's like, yeah, I mean I want to push into the playoffs. I want to see where we can go. Or are you seeing fans that are apathetic with those teams right there on the edge so it's like, now we'll go ahead and we'll work on what's wrong with us and we'll get ready for next season. What do you see?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the two famisies that they see the most frustrated are ones that I think we saw come in and I told you they were going to be ahead of cold season, which in Minnesota, and those fans that they want just radical changes and they want things to just get figured out. And even if they do have the coach for the future, they feel like the the future in terms of players is just not there right. They don't have that, they don't have enough of the new dps to know where they're going. There are questions about Pooky, and there's questions about the style of play.
Speaker 16: So those are the fan bases that I feel.
Speaker 4: Like maybe are in that let's just if we don't make it, maybe it'll be good for us to just reset, restart it and get going.
Speaker 16: In Austin. Austin fans as well, they have been fed up for a very long time.
Speaker 4: You mentioned the Rusie. We go back to Fagundes and the problems that they had with him and how much the fan base loved them. There's many that have been calling for the head coach for a very long time and they haven't got that. So that could be another team that they would rather perhaps just not make that push at the end of the season, be eliminated and then that's gonna create what everybody's been looking for, which is changes from the top all the way to the bottom.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Cliffhanger time, and we know what that means. This is where we sit there and look at our buddy, Nico's juice boxes and figure out what he wants to do with him in addition to his cups of coffee and all weekend long, and we get an early start and it's an intriguing one. On Saturday, Messi and Friends on the road to Yankee Stadium to take on NYC. It's a two o'clock start in the Yankee Stadium in the Bronx slight underdog Messi and Friends after what happened last night, NYC's favored at a plus one forty seven. I'm just gonna run through games and you just start talking about him when you want to talk about something.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What are the numbers of New Tomaomi again?
Speaker 1: Plus one sixty? They are the road dog.
Speaker 16: Tough one is simply because.
Speaker 4: New yor City of c gets blown out, but in in Miami got pushed in a limit by Atlanta and they have so many injuries, specifically in that back line. Ian Fray seems like he cannot go anymore. Christoph came off because he was done. I don't know if it was a cramp or he pulled something. We got at some point was on the ground holding his knee. I mean, there's a lot of components there where you know, maybe New York City of he does have a little bit of that edge. What are the goals on that? Maybe I'm more interested on the goals.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's check the goals on it and see where we are currently. Let's see the over under seriously. Yeah, man, last night the over under at five and a half for Portland and Lag was like plus two thousand. I mean, it was sick. It doesn't change until three. Two and a half is one fifty minus one fifty four. Three is a play us side at one o six. Three and a half is a plus one sixty. So if you want to say two to one, you could get that out of a plus one oh six. If you want to go higher, then you're looking three and a half at plus one sixty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll probably go three and a half, three and a half I feel comfortable with I think that that could be a minimum for that game in Miami. Regardless of what's going on in the back end. You can tell, and you can see how they were able to expose Atlanta a couple of times yesterday, but they were also exposed to comes. I mean, if it's not because Mosquarra cannot finish in front of goal, Atlanta probably wins that game three two.
Speaker 16: I mean that breakaway Mostcarra had on that right side.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, obviously credit to the goalkeeper, but you should finish that. So I think there's one, could be three and a half at the very least. I'll take that, all right.
Speaker 1: Charlotte on the minus side, hosting the Revs at minus one forty seven c F Montreal plus one nineteen, hosting Chicago Fire at a plus two six crew and the Purple team seven thirty so seven forty start crew am minus one thirty three Purple team of plus three twenty one. Your draw is a plus three oh three. Wow.
Speaker 16: Oh uh huh wow uh man.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I have the guts to take Orlando against Columbus, but that that that that is tempting, very tempting, for sure. What's the what are the goals on that one?
Speaker 1: I say, when when you weren't gonna pick a side. I'm sitting there thinking, Okay, he's looking at a number. He is absolutely looking at the number. Yeah, all right, so goals, we'll start at two and a half. Two and a half a minus one seventy five. Three is a minus one oh nine. Three and a half is a plus is it? Three and a half is a plus one forty one?
Speaker 4: Jeez? Man? So what's four? Does he go down high? Four and a half?
Speaker 1: Four and a half is plus three twenty three?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no that there's a reason why that's so high.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I had to take on that, I probably I'll probably do the three and a half maybe, but but yeah, that's a tough one. I think I would love to take orlanda city, but they are so hard to figure out. And although they have looked a lot better, Columbus is Columbus, and I'm not betting against Columbus.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm gonna save red Bulls in Atlanta United in Seattle, and uh, what you're up to? Uh what you're you're off, aren't you? You don't have a you don't have a uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah we're off.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've got to buy a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'll save red Bulls in Atlanta for last. Uh COPA Tejas Houston favored on the road at Q two at a plus one fifty taking on Austin FC. FC Dallas a dog at home taking on l A f C who's probably gonna come in mad at a plus one fourteen. FC Dallas a plus two oh nine. Nashville a big home dog against FC Cincinnati, no real surprise at a plus one eighty nine. FC Cincinnati plus one thirty seven. Sporting on the minus side minus one oh six hosting the loans of the plus two forty eight Rapids minus one thirty five, hosting Toronto at plus three twenty two RSL minus one twenty seven Portland to plus two seventy eight Galaxy minus one eighteen hosting Vancouver at plus two seventy three, and San Jose and all Caps. The juice boxers were like, put a blanket over that one more than the margin of error in and around plus one fifty Sunday game Philly and DC. Philly is minus one eighteen. DC coming to town of a plus two sixty six. What sticks in your head?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: That we also lake Portland? Man I don't know why is calling my name, Irsel. As much as they showed us last night that they have the business and they can do it if they play us open as they did Dallas, they and they take that right to Portland. Portland will give him hell, so let me get the goals, but I'm gonna take Portland regardless of I think Portland. It's it's an interesting one. I think that they met chup well against rsl uh So. Yeah, let me get Portland, but let me let me see the goals because I would be willing to go four and a half of now.
Speaker 1: Ooh, four and a half a plus two twenty one.
Speaker 16: Hey, man, give me that double down. Man, love that. I like to see it.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you call my name, and sometimes you've got to go with the gut. That's an interesting one, but that's probably the one that really really sticks out for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt. I mean, there are a lot of teams that are favored at home, and there's some lopsided matchups that really don't have any bearing on the playoff picture four and a half plus two twenty one in that matchup, so it was it was calling out the Sirens song was there the plus two twenty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I just see it. Man, it is look probaly kidding up going into the playoffs. I think it could be a real dark horse. If you're not thinking that that Portland is the team that is going to give you problems, they're gonna end up getting you out of the out of the playoffs. I go back to that Seattle Portland game where Bill Neville decided to just keep his uh fullbacks home and just play a little bit more cautiously. And then that was without two main players. Obviously no Capecita and I don't think no evandering now on. So even then they were able to really kind of change it up a little bit. So I feel like going into the playoffs, Phil will be able to do enough adjustments to just ease up the issues in the back end and then just let those monsters up top their do their thing. Uh, Evander is hot. Was thinking it was thirteen goals already. Mosquerra looks really really comfortable, really good. Felipe Mora, I think he should be called up by Chile. So, man, I think Portland is going to be a problem.
Speaker 1: All right, the one that called out to me as you were talking sirens, songs and totals. Lag and Vancouver. Three and a half is a plus one eleven four is a plus one eighty five. Four and a half is a plus two forty six. I like just as a little one. I like the three and a half in Lag and Vancouver. I'm thinking some goals can be had there. But I'm traditionally a chicken, so I'm only going to go up to the three and a half when it comes to Lag and the white Caps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what'd you say it was the four and a half on that one?
Speaker 1: Well, hang on, all right, let me go back, all right, So Lag and Vancouver. The four and a half on Lag and Vancouver is a plus two four six.
Speaker 4: I'd be willing to go four and a half in now on myself, Okay, I really would. That could be a very open ended game. You know what l Eli Galaxy can do. They fell short against Portland. They're gonna want to come out there and just give it all to Vancouver. If Vancouver is needed of points, They're not fearful to just push up those wing backs. So yeah, that could be a little bit of a battle right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last one on the board for US. Red Bulls minus one forty five Atlanta United on the road of a plus three point fifty one your draw at Red Bull Arena plus three oh seven.
Speaker 4: What do you think fifty one for Atlanta? Yeah, yeah, I'll be willing to take it. Look, Red Bulls is another team that I felt like, had they brought in one more piece in the summer window, we'd probably be talking about a really, really good team. But they struggle in the offensive end. They're very sporadic there. Sometimes they can give you what you got and I think against Atlanta, you need to force Atlanta to and you need to push back, just like Miami did last night. And I don't know if Red Bulls are going to be willing to do that. I mean, they lost to Chicago for christ X two to one. So I really do think that Atlantic can take the momentum from a very well fought game against Inner Miami and and and bring it against Red Bulls and get get a get a result.
Speaker 1: Soccer Bar and Pulso Sports, what do we need to know?
Speaker 4: Uh, soccer Bar today was going to be delayed all the way till eleven o'clock Pacific as we are working on getting a couple of things going. Uh, we will have Ernand Lopez, who talked to me after the frustrating to two draft for Seattle, but one of the left that sionse alacer Room very happy despite being eliminated. He tells me, we're playing for positions. We're playing to show everybody that we are a good collective unit. So that that's an interested you of you there that we'll have in soccer bar here at eleven o'clock Pacific and in POLSL sports we will have not just yet, but we will end up having by Saturday something to hear from the Sounders after this frustrating loss. You can though, catch the postgame conference with brand Smetzer, where essentially he does take a lot of the blame for what happened yesterday. I asked him directly, you know, when you have a game that essentially you could kill, that you've been controlling, how much of that falls on you and not the players? And he took responsibility to accountability for it. So go ahead and check that out a pool support as well.
Speaker 1: What you said as always, my friend, great to have you here on your Thursdays with Thursdays with Nico and your third cup of coffee. Enjoy your Rave Green, the contents inside the ray Green. We will catch up with you next week. My friend, love you and be safe. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Boss, take it easy.
Speaker 1: And so he's gonna go have coffee and he's going to continue to drink coffee. And boy, you want to talk about something at eleven am Pacific time two pm Eastern where somebody's really going to be on the coffee run, definitely, If you want to catch up with Nico and the programming over at Soccer Bar and Pulso Sports, please do all right, So news of the am and so, like I said, we're in the plus zone considering that technology did not cooperate with us this morning until nine to fifteen easterns. So we are still going because we got news to talk about, news, gossip, bomer and innuendo. What to watch, where to watch it, how to watch? Okay? From our friends at the Telegraph. It is the notion that Manchester City, Ben Rumsby over at the Telegraph, could be expelled from all competitions, not just the Premier League. According to Rumsby, rules governing the FAC the Gummy Bear Cup, the Champions League and the Club World Cup suggested that City could be banned there as well. Rumsby says it can be revealed that City would be at risk of being expelled from both FA Cup and Gummy Bear no certainty that they would be able to continue in the play in the Champions League at the Club World Cup either at the so called Trial of the Century this week. Premier League rivals do not believe a one off points deduction would be a sufficient punishment if Manchester City's found guilty of the vast majority of offenses they stand accused of. Committee expulsion would satisfy those calling for a harsher sanction, but would also risk throwing English football into chaos and could lead to its four time defending champs continuing to play FA Cup, Gummy Bear Cup Champions League. Rumsby then comes in with a transitional element to continue this particular thought pattern one more time. Rumsby says the rules of the two domestic cup competitions do raise the prospect of cities exile from the game being extended beyond the Premier League. Clause thirty one of the FA Cup rules, for example, quote where a club has been admitted to participate in the competition but is then removed from the league in which it competes or its league fixtures are suspended, the Professional Game Board may remove the club from the competition. The PGB is made up of reps of the Premier League in the EFL EFL Cup rules, the Gummy Bear Cup basically meanwhile, define participating clubs as quote each member from time to time of the league and each member from time to time of the Premier League. Rules governing the Champions League appear to be more complex, with teams requiring a UEFA Club License to play in UEFA competitions. YUEFA, the FA and the prem all have rules in the administration of such licenses, and The Telegraph has been unable to ascertain whether expulsion from a domestic league could be grounds four withdrawal. Similarly, detailed regulations governing FIFA's expanded Club World Cup do not appear to be publicly available. It's almost like the Club World Cup is like the ACC and the Deed of Gift. However, if City are expelled from all domestic football could make it very difficult for them to continue to play in Champions League and Club World Cup, given the long gaps they would face between competitive fixtures, prospect of them winning those competitions at the end of a season in which they are thrown out of the Premier League and potentially other competitions would also rankle with rival clubs and supporters. Oh boy, did you imagine what the Gallagher brothers would be saying about something like that? Leicester City in Leicester City and Steve Cooper, He's hot, Sam Wallace, Steve and this is the headline. Steve Cooper accuses PGML of using quote false images to cover up a VAR blunder controversy occurred when Crystal Palace forward Mateta was initially ruled to be offside for what turned out to be his first goal in the draw. Steve Cooper has accused var of using quote false images to cover up its awful human error his words after overturning the on field offside decision for Jean Felipe Matete's goal against Crystal Palace on Saturday that was the first goal in the two nil It was two nil at the time. It was the first goal on a two goal come back to to draw. The club told PGMOL, the referees organization, that they had chosen the wrong frame for the kick point the moment at which the ball was played to Mateta while referee Tony Harrington stuck to the on field decision to rule the goal offside, along with his assistants VR Andy Madley ruled it on side. Lester met on Monday with Martin Atkinson, the Select Group one manager for the top referees, to register their concerns with PGMOL and no resolution was reached. So basically it sounds like Lester went to the PGML headquarters, talked to their general manager, let's have a conversation, and then then nothing happened after that. Lester's case was that when Tyrek Mitchell crossed the ball, Mateta was off side. Lester say the subsequent frame in which their fullback James Justin extended his leg to block the cross was the one used erroneously by var as the crucial kickpoint. Today. In his press conference, Steve Cooper quote, it was an awful human error. It's been hidden in the media that has been as disappointing as the error itself. We've seen the images that show he was clearly offside, but they froze it at the wrong time. Everything that has been seen has been a false image. We showed the Premier League that they used the wrong image. We had a massive error go against us. We don't want it to go under the radar because it's not fair to players or supporters. Errors like that shouldn't happen. That's why we're changing the semi automated off side. We felt very let down by it. Need to stand up for the club until the Premier League what we thought. We asked them to explain the decision and it confirmed they were wrong in terms of when they stopped the game. It's not been near the media. Everything you've seen on Match of the Day or Sky was wrong. We showed PGMOL that but they've not come back to us since. PGMOL says it considers the decision made by VAR to have been correct. It says that Howard Webb was not available to meet with Lester on Monday because he was attending a conference in the morning as well as filming his television segment on Sky Monday night. So Lester's hot footballers are thinking about going on strike. Remember we discussed what Rodriy was thinking about and what Allison was talking about. With the expanded schedules and everything, Now footballers could go on strike and still play for their clubs. Guard out for the foreseeable future in quotation marks is the major injury blow to Arsenal might be a couple of months, So we'll see what the uh, We'll see what's going on there. Uh. Like we mentioned Kevin de Burna injured and we have to keep an eye on that leading into the Arsenal match on the weekend. And there's one other story. Okay, so the EFL, there's two other stories. Matt Hughes at The Guardian. The EFL wants to charge Lester with financial rules breach if they're relegated. And remember that while you're in the Premier League you can have a for profit and sustainability. You can lose one hundred and five million pounds over a three year period. Lester is up on charges in a breach. EFL wants to charge Lester over the alleged breach of PSR that the Premi Year League was blocked from pursuing if Lester is in fact relegated this year. EFLs understood to be seeking legal advice after an independent commission rule the Premier League had no jurisdiction to charge Lester for overspending the twenty two to twenty three campaign. The legal team argued after relegation last year, they were not a Premier League club. When they submitted their accounts for twenty two to twenty three club had been charged with a twenty four point four million pound breach of the one hundred and five million pound loss. Based on the punishments given to Everton and Forest, it would have resulted in a deduction of up to seven points if they had been found guilty. So the EFL will now argue if Lester is in fact relegated, that they can impose sanctions for that cycle because despite having competed in the Premier League for all three years, they were officially in the Championship. When their accounts were submitted, Lester's permitted losses reduced to eighty three million because of the EFL spending limits. So so the losses in the Premier League at one oh five, because they're the Premier League, and because the Championship is the Championship, it's eighty three million, and so the EFL might chase after them for having lost more than eighty three million in a three year window period. So Lester have to submit their accounts for the twenty three to twenty four season by the end of the calendar year. They recorded pre tax losses of ninety two and a half and ninety million and twenty two and twenty three before the Premier League's deductions for infrastructure spending, but remain confident of avoiding a breach. So keep an eye on that unless Lester turns a massive profit in that third year. If I'm understanding this correctly, you've got to turn like one hundred million pound profit in year three otherwise you're in violation of the EFL's version of profit and sustainability. So that's why they're thinking that they might be able to take Lester to court at their relegate. Do you get all that there's a test later on? I saw this story and Jessica Charman immediately texted me back and the words that she used and I hope that I'm not out of I hope I'm not out of school by saying this. She said that her heart hurt. And it's about Lester, I mean sorry, it's about Redding, Rob Kuig's takeover, his apparently collapse. So we're back where we were. Ben Fisher at The Guardian, the former Wickham owner wanted to buy the League One club, and we all know that die Young, the Redding owner, doesn't need to be an owner. He needs to sell. He wants to sell. It's kind of like a Mike Ashley situation. It's like you keep moving the bar and so now Rob Koigg's perspective, deal to buy Redding has collapsed. He satisfied the EFL's Owners and Director's test, but Redding's owner Die Young failed to complete a deal to sell. The immediate future will be funded by money generated from the sell on clause and the deal that took Michael Elise to Byron Munich from Crystal Palace. Palace paid Redding eight million for the midfielder in twenty twenty one. We have all of the point deductions. In the past. Kuwig had invested at least five million pounds to meet monthly bills and wages. Reddings say that Kuig has been paid back, attended matches. Wanted to revive the club. Reading supporters continue to protest against Die Young. Club says Young remains committed to the sale of Reading and provisions are in place to fund the club until a transaction is completed. Kuig and his business partner Todd Troclaire wanted to expected to complete a deal by the end of July, but a complex purchase according to The Guardian, encompassing laws in multiple countries, proved protracted. Kuik struck a basic agreement on terms in June, wanted to bring in former Wickham captor Joe Jacobson as sporting director. Kuig spent transferred deadline day at Redding wanted to sign at least three players, but he could only get one because it was a loan deal and Lester is on an EFL embargo that prevents them from paying fees for players. Looks like according to the math, Redding might make about three point six million pounds on the fifty million pound transfer of Oleise's supposed to be paid an installments one this year, another one in January. The annual wage bill at Reading is understood to be about five million pounds and so if you pay one point eight now and then one point eight after the first of the year, it will be a good start after the first of the year. But you got to make it to the end of the year. Recent transfer windows they've sold homegrown youngsters to fund the day to day running of the club. And remember Redding's financial difficulties meant that the women's side, a women's Super League team until a year and a half ago they had to pull out from the championship. They're now in the fifth tier. So if you could keep an eye out and an ear out and give your best thoughts and vibes to Jess and everything that is going through. Everything that she and her fellow Redding fans are going through, it sucks, absolutely sucks that she's going through that.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 1: Reminder real quick that tonight seven o'clock pregame seven thirty three kick at Landy United two Crown Legacy here on the network. I'll have the call for you on that one. We're gonna hear from Steve Cook and it was a deep conversation that we're going to play a little bit. In the A block, we'll have the highlights from all the chaos that happened against Huntsvioll City Football Club. We'll hear from Steve Cook, not once, but twice. Get you ready for what's going on busy night in MLS next Pro We'll get into that in just a little bit. So let's see if there's anything else in the world of football. Well, here we go. Well, like I said, just checking to see if there's anything going on, and I'm checking all of the all of the papers. As Will Patten said in Remember the Titans and let's see all of the Manchester City talk that we discussed. Gary O'Neil rus the same problems as Wolves have exited the Carabout Cup at Brighton. He wants to bring in more players. Wolves are like, no, we're cool. Man City and women's soccer. Man City failed to submit a visa application for Bunny Shaw ahead of their matchup against Paris FC. Manchester City did in fact beat the beat Paris FC fairly well despite missing Bunny Shaw with that visa issue, so keep an eye on that as everything rolls forward. On the women's side of things. A lot of Everton out penalties in the Gummy Bear Cup so intriguing to say the very least. In all of this. Casumiro's link to Turkey and that we know, all right, So Gossip, Brimmer and Nuendo. What to watch? Where to watch it? How to watch it? Yes, Abby, the home finale Tuesday the twenty fourth against Enter Miami, So Messi and Friends two Tuesday the twenty fourth, so five days from now the home regular season finale, and that'll be on the network, Jason and Matty, you'll have that call for you and that will be a seven thirty kick. So seven o'clock pre game seven thirty three kick for it Landy United two and inter Miami c F two. Messi and Friends to the last regular season home match of the season for at Lanty United two. They are on the road at Crown Legacy. Then they're back home for Messi and Friends too. Then the last day of the regular season there Sunday in Chester, Pennsylvania. After the first team's play on Saturday, you might have some folks that are hanging around for Philadelphia Union whose match against at Landy United two that Sunday afternoon three o'clock on the twenty ninth, So two thirty pregame four Atlanta United two and for the Philadelphia Union two. Then on the twenty ninth, but tonight seven o'clock pregame seven thirty three kick at Landy United two at Crown Legacy in the Eastern Conference. Once again we'll get into the stats and the standings in a bit. Chelsea opened to letting Mikailo Mudrick leave the club in January. Marseille interested in the twenty three year old Remember it was like a seventy set what is it? A sixty four million dollar price tag signed him to an eight year deal, so the the funds were broken up over eight years and the Mudric deal I think was the last deal in the queue before UEFA was like, no, you can only do five year deals and break up the funds. You can't do an eight Arsenal have open talks with Gabriel Muggalais, although talks with the Brazil international are in the early stages. Christian Erickson, linked with the leaving man Chester United in the summer one year left on his contract, says he did not consider leaving the old Trafford club for letter paper, Ral Sociodd and Martin Zubamendi regret not moving to Liverpool. Martin Zubamendi regrets not moving to Liverpool and wants Liverpool to come back in for him. Ac Milan Adviser's Laton has contacted former BRUSHA Dortmund boss Edin Teresich with a Palafonseka already under pressure. I remember we talked about the Derossi firing. Yesterday you brought in Yurich as Nick suspected. But it's all about the America for the American owners and the conglomerates. It's all about the Championship, the Champions League money and placing high to get into the Champions League to continue to churn that revenue. Inter Milan president Giuseppe Madota said the club were signed close to signing Erly Hollow when he was fifteen, only for red tape to scover the move. She didn't sign him. Digit Arsenal could lose Tomiyasu in January. Inter min Lan Napoli Juve interested three letter pap Ben Chilwell expected to leave Chelsea in January despite returning your first team training. Chelsea could appoint Session Gupta, the executive VP of the Minnesota Timberwo Wolves, to a role at the Stanford Bridge Club Newcastle monitoring Chelsea's eighteen year old right back josh A Chiampong, and could try to make a move for the U nineteen international in the summer. So that's your gossip, Brummer. And then window for the morning from our friends at the BBC what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it? And once again you got Champions League. So at the very least, at the very least camp out on paramount plus four today's Champions League. Hit refresh genius, so it's like it gives it to you and you hit soccer on TV considered courtesy of our friends at Soccer America, and it gives you the old page. Let's go soccer on TV. All right, so soccer on TV, sections news Soccer on TV. So traditionally it is paramount plus with all of them all six two at twelve, forty five, forty three, and then you have Universo and two to NA picking one each. BN has Flamingo penn role in robertadoris at six, Athletico part in Ice Rossin Clube at eight thirty CBS Sports Network, Atletico Madrid RB Leipzig at three. We're still navigating. The CONCACAFF W Champions League Gotham and Monterey is at seven o'clock on CBS Sports Network, ESPN Deportees has Laaliga Leganess and Athletic Clube at one o'clock. The W Champions League both matches on ESPN Deporte's Gotham Monterey and Clubamerica Santa Fe at seven and nine nine to thirty. FOX Deportees, the Legal Nacion L Honduras, r Alaspanya and Victoria two to na's Champions League selections finin Ard Bayer levercus In at twelve forty five, Monica and Barcelona at three. Uni Moss is simulcasting those ESPN plus us the Laaliga and the w Champions League matchups one, seven and nine. Glossal Network has fine Ord Bayer levercues In at twelve forty five, and they also have America and Santa Fe at nine. Paramount Plus has all six of your matchups Red Star, Benfica, fine Ord Bayer levercues in at twelve forty five at Atalanta, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Rby Leipsig, Breststormngras, Monico Barcelona. They have all six. Paramount Plus also has both matchups in the Champions League Gotha Moterey and America and Santa Fe. So that gets you into today. Start at twelve forty five and don't turn the TV off traditionally is how that'll go. Abby says she has an extra ticket if someone wants to join her for the twos on the home finale. So today being today and Abby thank you for sending the mail on Art Harris separate in the part but Tuesday the twenty fourth, seven thirty kick, last regular season home game for Atlanta United two as they take on Messian Friends Too. You want to go, go, It's the last regular season home match of the season, so go and catch up with the twos, especially if you haven't seen them this year MLS Next Pro because of everything going on in MLS Next Pro schedule. For today, it's just the one game just at Landy United two and Crown Legacy at Matthew seven thirty is on Mlsnextpro dot Com and on the SDH Network once again seven o'clock pregame seven thirty three kick. Saturday. You have the two matches that are dancing around Major League Soccer games season pass as New England Chattanooga FC seven o'clock on Nextpro dot Com, Cascadia Next Pro Style Tacoma at Whitecaps two, and then that gets you into the standings. They leave Saturday alone. Sunday, a lot of folks play, and we'll get into that probably in the broadcast itself tonight as the twos take on Crown Legacy. Your standings in the East. Basically, here's how it is for at Landy United specifically, they gotta win, they gotta win out. Forty points is the magic number, and they've got to hope that no one gets north of forty. Atlanta United would finish with ten wins. Then you get into tie breakers with everyone else around them. The one that you have to worry about would be Red Bulls when it comes to goals scored tiebreakers themselves in order total number of wins, goal difference, goals for shootout wins, so total number of wins would be ten, you'd be tied, goal difference being your second category. Right now for Atlanta, you're at minus twenty. That's really gonna hurt you. So getting to that second tiebreaker is really going to hurt right now. Se Cincinnati two in forty eight points, Philadelphia forty six points. So the battle for the one and the two continuing Purple Team OCB is at forty three. Enter Miami too is a forty two with wins in my CFC two forty two and ten wins. Right now, they have a better goal difference than Columbus Crew two, who is the six. Fire to is the seven at forty one. Crown Legacy right now is the eight at forty Chattanooge FC at thirty eight Carolina Court thirty seven, Toronto FC two at thirty four, Red Bulls two at thirty three, at Landy United two at thirty one. So that's where we are. Landy Nighty two has got a win, win big and win them all and hope that no one clears forty points. So that's where we are heading into the weekend involving at Landy Nighty two. But it starts tonight. Starts tonight with the matchup at Crown Legacy seven o'clock pre game, seven to thirty three kick and so then from there it's the game at home the regular season finale on the twenty fourth, and then the twos in Philly in the regular season finale on Sunday the twenty ninth. So that's where we are with all of that. Let me quickly, let me check and see if there's anything else that I'm missing before we get out of here, and once again seven o'clock pre game. Back again for that. The CEO at al Nasra says, Christiano Ronaldo doesn't control the club. I believe that when I see it. There's lots on on ac Milaney says, I'm the boss, I'm in charge and I would imagine that the second he is not in charge, that he will want to jet out the door. Unquestionably, Real Madrid is interested in Arsenal's William Saliba, according to The Independent, keen to reinforce their back line next summer. Jonathan Tad according to Dale Johnson, is high on the list of targets for next summer with the Bayer levercusan player out of tract. Manchester United might be moving for Southampton Starlett Tyler Dibbling. The eighteen year old forward has in priced Dan Ashworth, Southampton wanted to sign a new deal. United could swoop into Land one of the top young prospects, Samson Beadu. According to Diario's Sport, Barcelona one of the several clubs tracking the defender from FC Salzburg. He's been there since twenty eighteen. Interest in the the young center back is in the past. They looked at Holland Mane and Soba Sly Barcela's been following Salzburg for quite some time, so you are looking at all of that. Corinthian striker Garry Alberto has that offers from across Europe and the Lands transfer into according to his agent, but the club won't let him go. Let me go club is like nope. Manuel Paula Greenei wants to stay at Raal bettis beon twenty twenty six when his deal expires. Let's see Martin Zuba now wants to sign for Liverpool. Real Madrid and Manchester United are watching Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Martin Baturina according to Guy's Germany's Patrick Berger. And in case you missed it, Andy Carroll has signed for Bordeaux from Amien. Bordeaux got a large crowd large crowds last year signing if Andy Carroll once broke the transfer fee for an English player when moving from Liverpool to Newcastle United more than a decade ago. Thirty five Million played in all four matches for second tier Amien before joining them from Reading on a free. Arsenal assessing the market, looking at somebody that we talked about with Nino. Victor Yokoresh one of the names at the top. So is Alexander Isak mentioned, Tomoyasu mentioned, Nikola shira uh Uve have no plans to listen to offers for Ford. Keenan Yildiz believe to be referred to as untouchable. Leicester City and born with interested in the move for Joel Mattip at the age of thirty three, and we mentioned maga Lease as being looked at by Arsenal, but then looking at the new contract, I'm sure that magaal Aase wants. I think that's the end game here, So I think I think that's it. We caught all of the games, we got you caught up. We allegedly know where we're going. Oh, let me check the juice boxes for the twos and the twos and Crown Legacy tonight, Crown Legacy and minus one seventy two at Lanty United is a three thirty four in your draws of plus three forty four. It will be interesting to see who from the roster makes their trip up north. Who didn't play last night Brennan, Wolf, Cobb, Edwards, et cetera. Who from last night's roster game to eighteen or twenty makes it up I seventy five to take on Crown Legacy at Matthews. That to me is the big question. Tomorrow, once again, it'll be a weekend whip around pat and pending trademark coming center hopefully rather than later, and in that hopefully we can get you all squared away for the weekend. Maybe our friends from Beyondgals Entering might be dropping by at nine point thirty Like I said, ten o'clock and everything else going on, We're getting you ready for the weekend with all of the guests, everybody who crashes the party, everybody who loves the sport and wants to talk about it, all the leagues, all the stuff right here on SDH. So we'll be back in a little less than twenty two am, almost twenty one considering how late you were this morning, but once again, thanks for dropping by as you always do, and we'll be back at it again tomorrow. Technology permitting nine oh five Eastern to get you ready for the weekend. Big draw, a big point for Atlanty ninety two to kind of to stay in step with those around them as they're chasing the playoffs. So we'll see how that continues to go this weekend. And anybody that wants to drop in on Friday please do so. For everybody here at SDH, I'm just John. Thanks for dropping by. Be back at it again in a little less than twenty two and this means that I get to try and find our banner to whistle us to a close. Play it safe, everybody, mucha platya. We'll catch up with you on a Friday.