Speaker 1: I won't me some glory Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah you hellow. Weok to the Football Gloryhole Recap Podcast for weeks well of your again f L season. I'm supposed see it's not coming to you live as always, my good buddy Longhorn Wisdom to listen to us on the Apple Podcast, Soundclouds, Freaker, watch us live on Facebook, live on YouTube, live on Instagram, Exit live reporter anyway you can quarteragent kidding in this week, all right, because you know how we get down. It's time for the good, the bad and the hooper fucking kidding.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for the good. Oh that's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just fucking great. God's just fucking right.
Speaker 1: Go bad, it's bad, it's bad.
Speaker 2: Well that's fucking not good.
Speaker 1: And the or you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? God damn it, are you fucking with me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, boys and girls, as always, we started off with the good, well, the good. This was the monster weekend. Oh man, sir, we oh fgh twenty six and nine all combined c K nine to three on player props. And that's not even counting the same game parlays that he hit, or his anytime touchdown parlay that he hit. This dude is literally fucking rushing it. If you don't, if you're not using him for your player props, for your fantasy insights, anything, everything is due, you're you're I'd said everybody, you're fucking doing it wrong. You're fucking doing it wrong. This dude is literally fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good job ck killing it, killing.
Speaker 2: It, buddy. I went sixteen and five overall, eleven and five in college, including hitting my free pick ten and six on those now in the season saying or Saint Francis and Stonehill under forty it close at thirty eight and a half, did not matter what number you got it at.
Speaker 1: That was a really good That was a really good high school football game.
Speaker 2: It was excellent. Twenty to ten was the final there. Also really proud of by Wisconsin plus eight versus Illinois. The market went against me on that one. That one closed at nine and a half. Whiskey won the game outright twenty seven to ten and dominated the second half. I hate that fucking fat bird from Illinois, so anytime he can lose and I could profit off of it. I'm all in. I fucking hate that, dude, and overall, just to find winners in a week where you don't really know who's still in with some of these teams. Definitely happy happy about that, uh five and over me in the NFL. So notice little Sunday, So let's get in hotly shit. Longhorn put Cinzi out plus seven to his clients. Got the win there. He did get the push on the pot and the dangers on at six lost half. You know in the money line. That was just a fucking ugly.
Speaker 1: Game over It was at six on the pun on the pot. Ye oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 2: The bows the burrow, I know, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Getting I'm getting fucked on these these half points by late late. Uh just just the putout time is killing me.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Well you put it out of a good number of your clients. You got to win there. This was an ugly one. I said on the podcast. BBG had New England winning twenty five to twenty four, so pretty close there at the actual score. Both QB's traded pick sixes in this one. But in the end, Flacco is just terrible and if we're being honest, he's been pretty terrible in the entire Goddamn Tom it's not for him.
Speaker 1: Retire.
Speaker 2: Please, for the love of God, NFL teams stop employing this man. He stinks. He's almost always stunk his entire fucking career. Please, Joe Flacco just go away and leaves the lowe.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so, I don't know what you're talking about, because he.
Speaker 2: Numbers are always terrible.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care. We need a back door touchdown.
Speaker 2: It's far we got it, goes.
Speaker 1: I was that backdoor.
Speaker 3: I didn't say, Yeah, we were out of the cover and Joe Flacco with T Higgins who got hurt off the field, So no Chase, no t Higgins, Mabo, Joe flaggo who you just a speritus on the podcast throw a touchdown to god knows who.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who the fuck it was.
Speaker 2: Would have needed that?
Speaker 1: Very true, very true? Yeah, he I and it was. I don't know if you.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you saw it. If maybe the worst pick six I've ever seen, because he he he looked at the guy the running back out and the flat or tight end or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: He looked at him.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh, huh, here's the guy kind of in that area, looked like like looked back at the middle of the field and said, nah, went back to that side after the after the defender had time to get even close.
Speaker 1: But said, now I'm gonna throw it to that guy.
Speaker 3: I mean it was the guy could have done part wheels into the end zone and it was like fifty yards away.
Speaker 1: It was. It was really bad pick six, really really bad. But again he redeemed so they did trade him.
Speaker 2: So even there, the stats though New England should have won by more than three, and they did. It was it was a fair box sports fair final. Uh, it really just could. It came down to the fact if you look at the boss or the Patriots just won the middle eight. The rest of the game was actually almost a dead even peat through stats, through scoring everything. It was just the middle eight. It was the you know, ending the first half, beginning of the second half. That's really all New England one.
Speaker 1: Other than that.
Speaker 2: It was a fucking dead even game. So I thought the BBG graded it well, you made.
Speaker 3: It, except I do feel a little fortunate, and these things happen in football. But New England went they had they had it on the one yard line like eighteen times in different series of the games, got stopped twice on fourth down on the one yard line. Finally, one time or the last time, the Vrabel's like, you know what, fuck this fourth down and one on the one kicked the goddamn fields. So they got like three points from pre possessions at the like inside the two. So I mean, you know, it's a I feel like we've look I'll take them win, like we don't Apolo ju Juster wins.
Speaker 2: No, we do not. And to be fair, I mean, you are going against Cincinnati's vaunted defense. How could you really?
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: They fucking and one of the times they even got a penalty like on the fourth down or third down, which reset everything inside the like one at least, and.
Speaker 1: They still got stopped. I was like, what is the Cincinnati fucking defense I'm watching? This is amazing.
Speaker 2: They were all in, baby, they were all in, all right, them all in long run hit the big dick on Dallas plus three for unit and half a unit all the money line which was plus one, phiteously give them another seventy five there, uh take away the half, you know. And on the Arizona money line. He walks away with plus one twenty five on the Big Dick this week as the game, uh you know, I said the BBG had Dallas winning twenty four to twenty three. Pretty close, I would say to the actual score. The only reason why I didn't join Longhorn, and I said it was for the spot. And for a long time it looked like I made the right decision. But in the end, the Eagles offense stinks because their quarterback stinks and they can't run the ball to save their lives, probably because everybody knows their quarterback fucking sta And at the end of the day, that is just a better quarterback by a million miles, and he owns this division. He's now two and oh ats versus the Eagles this year, seventy ats in his career versus the NFCS. Look, you don't always have to bet with the against.
Speaker 3: Two and against the Eagles they lost the first yes, oh okay, sorry.
Speaker 2: Seventy ats his career against the division. You don't have to bet with him, But you god damn sure don't bet against Dak when he's playing the NFC East. You just don't do it. So Longhorn thoughts in this game, and the fact that I think you had Dallas finishing dead last in this division and.
Speaker 3: Now got the fucking board. I got the board too too far away. I can't see her right now. But there's no way I had Dallas under the Giants.
Speaker 2: Did I I think you did.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well yea check fact check in fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I knew this was gonna be your uh, your week to pile on the Jalen Hurt sucks, and that's fine. It's probably it's probably the fact that Jalen Hurts and Saquon Barkley and A. J.
Speaker 1: Brown, they all just forgot how to play football this year.
Speaker 3: It couldn't have anything to do with the offensive coordinator, this the best friend of the head coach, and a and a complete nepotism higher. It's probably not that at all, and they probably all just happened to forget how to play football all at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be that, I mean, never knew how to play oh.
Speaker 1: Yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that leaves a little bit of a hole in your offense, it does.
Speaker 1: He had ten carries for twenty two yards, Like, yeah, he can't.
Speaker 2: We said this in the preseason, we were both down on Philly and I said, no, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't think it was gonna be this bad though.
Speaker 3: I said, there was a chance off what are his seed what are his season stats? Because he's not here, I thought there'd be a chance he'd get hurt and underperformed. He's played every fucking game and been and just in the offices. I mean, oh my god, what do you how many yards you think he has.
Speaker 1: Rushing this year?
Speaker 3: Six eighty four on three point seven, three point seven?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. This is like, I mean, look, and we'll move on for this in the long term. Where where we were all we were both.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, which he never does. So they're gonna and the Eagles are apparently they're just gonna ride with this OC. We saw them have these these offensive walls before in seasons past, fired to OC moved on, apparently, just gonna ride this out. This will be their detriment. They will not they will not win super Bowl with this team. They will get knocked out in the playoffs with this offensive performance. And you know, and and then when they get a new coordinator and things get opened back up, you know, it's it's you're gonna see a completely different Philly team uh next year on offense, because I'm sorry, these these players just did not forget how to play football.
Speaker 1: It's just our refusa to believe that.
Speaker 2: All right, great hit there for long Horn. We'll move on Kse and Indy combo. Platter of good here for me. I put out Indy plus three and a half under fifty and a half. I said the VPG had Indy winning twenty four to twenty three, but also said I could see case winning by phil goal in the low twenties. And that's exactly what happened that. Look, the total was never in doubt in this game, but it did get hairy for me at the end. On the cover, that's.
Speaker 1: What was the number?
Speaker 2: Three and a half?
Speaker 1: No, the cover, the over under oh fifteen and a half? Oh gone, yeah, never a chance.
Speaker 2: So the Golts offense was horrific all day, but their defense was so dominant for three quarters it held them in this game for as long as possible. In the end, it got worn out because Indiana Jones turned back into fucking Danny Nichols when it really mattered. Huge shocker. Look, In the fourth quarter, Long Horn, Kansas City gained two hundred and two yards, and when Indy's defense needed just one drive for the offense, just one break, just one field goal, any points it all. Danny Nichols, this is his fourth quarter drives three and out, negative two yards, three and out, seven yards, three and out, one yard. So if you're keeping score at home, boys and girls, Casey had two hundred and two yards to Andy's six yards in the fourth quarter. Just a complete meltdown from Jones in this offense. And then in overtime they get the ball first, they go three and out in game seven yards, Kansas City puts another eighty one yards up and overtime finishes of the field goal. Thank god. So just to recap of Kansas City's four hundred and ninety four yards, two hundred and eighty three came in the fourth quarter and one drive of overtime. This loss to me is on stycking the coach.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm glad you said that, because I'm glad you said that because I was gonna push back on the Daniel Jones hey.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, the coach, the offensive guru, You've got to find a way. But you got a great defensive coach of the side, he's gonna make adjustments, which he did. Obviously. They couldn't do shit in the second half, especially the fourth quarter on offense. But you gotta find a way to put Danny Nichols in a position to make some plays when it really matters. You gotta have something squirreled away.
Speaker 1: So they couldn't run, they couldn't. J T got JT got just shut down.
Speaker 2: Shut down. So you know the guy on the other side, you know, the quarterback on the other side, is absolutely and that coach is gonna have plays went to be made when the plays fucking matter. Look, Indiana Jones is the first team, Sorry, Indy is the first team that will make the playoffs this year. That the Kansas City's beaten all season long, and Andy has been slipping pretty hard lately. They've lost two of the last three. Their only win was in overtime versus the shitty Falcons. So long, horn of the culture in trouble. All that Danny Nichols MVP talk is fucking over. They have as I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I think that maybe maybe three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I think that's pre already been dying down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gone now. So but They've got all four games left with Jacksonville and Houston, and they've got the Seahawks and the forty nine ers. This team that once looked like they were a number one see candidate now looks like a limp in and get fucking does it? In the does it?
Speaker 3: Does it look like maybe my Houston to win the division is not a dead.
Speaker 2: Ticket yet not a dead ticket, not a deadicket.
Speaker 1: And I think they played this week coming up Indian Houston.
Speaker 2: Well they they got both games, and I think it's them in Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: But is it them in Jacksonville this week?
Speaker 2: No? No, No, Jacksonville's intense. You're right, okay, yeah, So all four loop, all four that matter against the two teams that matter in the divisions too, they had to play.
Speaker 3: This division is very much up, very pro grams, which we know three teams. I was just my my two cents on this game.
Speaker 1: Is this is all? Not all? This is a lot on Stychen and I love Styching. I know you do too.
Speaker 3: We were both in big fans and pump him up. But you can't let your nuts go into your your inside your body in a game like this.
Speaker 1: You can't, like you said.
Speaker 2: You are limitinged Mahomes is gonna score and.
Speaker 3: You know that you have, you know, a quarterback that is a system quarterback, and it's gonna need help to be successful as a team. Indy had the ball with two minutes left at the end of the first half. And I don't know if you I don't know if you watch this game because we don't talk during the.
Speaker 2: Games, but I tried to watch as much as I could.
Speaker 3: Okay, there was a sequence where I think Indy lost this game. In the last two minutes of the first half. They had the ball.
Speaker 1: It was third and one, and what was the score at It was fourteen to six at this point up, So they're up fourteen to six. It's two minutes left.
Speaker 3: They got the ball, gets a third and one, okay, and Stichen calls up a bomb.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know.
Speaker 3: Who knows if it was actually called that way or if that's just the way Daniels, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's third and one.
Speaker 3: You you have two plays to get a first down, and you have to because if you don't, because even if you don't.
Speaker 1: Score on that drive, which your whatever, you either you do or.
Speaker 3: You don't, you don't give the ball up for to Mahomes, So go down at the field goal, which is what he did.
Speaker 1: So they do the bomb on third and one and then put on four.
Speaker 3: Like you that's that's it, Like you just you just you just conceded that we're gonna play conservative and and scared in this game. They get the ball, they go get the field goal, momentums change, Casey comes out eleven to zero in the third quarter, and it's game on from there.
Speaker 1: And then now you've already.
Speaker 3: You've already like set the game up for like we're trying to not lose instead of we're gonna go win.
Speaker 1: And you can say that the long shot on third.
Speaker 2: And one is they didn't score on.
Speaker 1: The fourth quarter. I'm sorry, I looked at it. I looked at it wrong. I looked at it wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they literally held them in this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right as long.
Speaker 2: As they possibly fucking could.
Speaker 3: But but to me, psyching is is just like you know, it was just a I couldn't believe when I was watching that that he did that. I was like, that's not what you do on the road against Mahomes, because if you if you play like that, you're gonna give Mahomes and those three points from just even if they didn't score on that draft, they just got one first down, ran the clock out.
Speaker 1: He didn't have time to think. Those three points were literally the difference.
Speaker 3: So, like, little things like that are the just the little things that championship coaches do that might not show up in the scoreboard or the box score, but winning coaches do.
Speaker 1: So Stiching, you're a great coach.
Speaker 3: We think you're a great young coach, but you gotta those are the little things that you're going to get better at when you're on the road against a Super Bowl champion.
Speaker 1: Like Read and Mahomes. So it's just that was just the note that I had on that game.
Speaker 2: And I think that he's good enough. He'll learn from that situation and next time he'll make a better decision. But right now, you definitely blew it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I can't wait, can't wait to watch you.
Speaker 3: I mean, Houston and India next week is definitely for obviously for personal, you know reasons, definitely gonna be although I did I did see today fucking c J. Stroud is still in fucking protocol Like this this is starting to like just really RK me and and I'll wait until our next podcast when we get more information. But if that motherfucker is I'm still in concussion protocol like a month later, I'd mean, like, don't get my money back.
Speaker 2: How damaged is like, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: I know more than anybody's ever been damaged ever from a concussion.
Speaker 2: I guess that's a long time for a concussion, all right, Moving on those Green Bay packings, Minnesota had the under forty one and a half this one. I was right on the Green Bay side. I said, I had him scoring twenty two. They score twenty three. I was off on many. I had them at seventeen. They scored six. I said it was gonna be a terrible game for little JJ, even by his standards, And boy was it. Twelve for nineteen for eighty seven and two picks and honestly, other than the pick though, that's pretty much a stat line for every game he had at Michigan. But this was the second game this season that he has had a quarterback rating lower than if he would have just taken every snap and spiked it straight into the ground. The bottom line here is he's just not a real NFL quarterback at this point in his career. Now, I do expect to play better when he's not facing you know, a top ten defensive the league, which we talked about on the podcast. But right now, Longhorn, your boy is fucking awful. And look, Love wasn't good either, But the Packers just simply dominated the time of possession. They leaned and leaned and leaned on this good Minnesota defense until you know, they really just couldn't stand up anymore. But they still gave up two touchdowns in the day, both of them on the ground by a backup running back. I had a down grade Minnesota here upgrade green Bay just a tick just for taking out the trash, which is something they usually don't do. We talked about that on the podcast as well. The long on your vikings, they're not officially done, but they are circling the fucking drain. So I know you're probably watching this one pretty close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, this was a couple of no sweat under for me on that.
Speaker 3: A couple of thoughts I had on this one is it really pisses me off because like back to the NDKC game, the line movement in that I don't know if you saw the line moan move before kickoff. This went up to the four and a half Casey minus four and a half at kickoff, and that spooked me, so.
Speaker 2: I got I got no CLB and so on.
Speaker 3: I know, And it spooked me so much that in the contest, you know, some of the contests that we're in, the every game contest, I switched out Casey or not the one that you picked five. I switched out Indy at plus three and a half because the actual line went to four and a half. And I panicked so much that I put in this stupid ass fucking Minnesota team.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't even know why. I just panicked at the last minute. That's, you know, a new rule. I'm never I'm done.
Speaker 2: Checking because I didn't think you really like Minnesota, but like green Bay has trouble getting margin even again, shitty teams, But.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I would have always taken Minnesota on the where I picked everyone, where I pick everyone. Yeah, I was always picking on there, which sucks to because that one Burnman was there too. But like why, like I'm done checking lines ten minutes before kickoff. I just I don't even know why do it? It burns me every time. It's it's all public money coming in at that point, why why am I even I know that's kind of what I thought. I was like, holy shit, And this went to a fucking at one point it was three, then three and a half, then four, now four and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody knew anything.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking dumb ass, fucking duct take, fucking dug up there, just fucking pulling this, pulling out money from his ATM and putting it on the favorite.
Speaker 1: So the homes come home and I put.
Speaker 3: This on one of my TVs, and about halfway through the game, I knew I was cooked, and I didn't care.
Speaker 1: I left it on there because I said, this is your punishment. I said, this is.
Speaker 3: Your punishment not only for doing that at the beginning of the game, but your punishment for for you know, comp you know, pumping up this this JJ McCarthy at the beginning of season. So I sat through that entire game to for penance for what I have said all year on this guy. He is so broken at quarterback. I don't know how they can.
Speaker 1: You're getting into future damage territory now for me with J Jay, like you're getting into like are you're gonna end up breaking this kid the rest of you. So I don't know who.
Speaker 3: I don't know what Carson Wentz's status is. I don't know who the third string is. I don't give a fuckne then put put whoever the backup it, put someone else in there.
Speaker 1: He needs to sit fix his mechanics. His mechanics are as bad as Josh Allen's were.
Speaker 3: That you know, you've seen that video where the guy that fixes mechanics talks about like this is what he was doing at the beginning of his career and this is the way he is now. His are as broke or more broken than Josh's were, and that ain't changing. And uh, it's just they can't win with that guy. They won't win another game. If they start him, they will finish their four and seven. They will finish four and god, they can finish four and thirteen coming off of what thirteen and for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were definitely a Russia Monster candidate this year. But I didn't see him going. I don't remember what I had about I know I had him win him on four.
Speaker 3: Sure, well they go four thirteen, they're gonna be the you know, Canada the other way next.
Speaker 2: Year, no doubt. Well, actually we got to see what the stats say, because there's they're so bad on I mean, you're right, he's just not now. I said last week, I've seen some flashes of him that maybe kind of double think like this kid might have something, but at this point, right now, you're right, he's broken and he's not. He's just not an NFL quarterback at this moment.
Speaker 1: It's time.
Speaker 2: So whether he's got to sit or whatever. And when you start to see guys, which we'll get into a few minutes, like cam Ward who's been awful, start to make some progression, that's generally what you want to see from the young quarterback. He's like, hey, as you get through the year, yeah you're bad to start blah blah blah, just show so some progress. He is digressing, if you ever. I don't know if he ever progressed a degree. But whatever, Oh it was bad.
Speaker 1: It really it's bad. Bad pick, bad pick.
Speaker 2: All right. We went on Baltimore and the Jets and other cowbo player are good for me. Here Jets cover the fourteen. The game goes under the forty four and a half, much like the KC game. I never had to sweat the total, but I definitely did have to sweat the fucking covering. Yeah, at the end of this Jets.
Speaker 3: Good thing, good thing, Lamar sucks. Now that saved your ass, because holy shit, was he bad.
Speaker 2: He was so bad. This Jets offense is an abortion though, no matter who the quarterback is. But that's Baltimore offense long run, it's broken.
Speaker 1: It is broken.
Speaker 2: And if you look at the stats, Tyron actually outplayed them, He really did. His only interception came at trash time at the end of the fucking game when it was already fucking over. I didn't even put that on him.
Speaker 1: It's not even it's not even close. Who played better at quarterbacks way, it's not even close.
Speaker 3: Like, look, that was the worst that I'm not even kidding. That's the worst Lamar Jackson game I've ever seen. Like he's had some bad He's had thirteen for twenty three, one hundred and fifty yard passing games in his career. He's done that before. Has he ever ran seven times for eleven fucking yards? Like, what is wrong with him? Well, they're obviously like they're in trouble. Now, I will say, we don't know what the injury is. But I'm assuming since it's good enough for him to play, that it's gonna be something that can get better during the year. So like the fact they're winning games and you would assume eventually he's gonna get back to one hundred percent Lamar, I guess that's good long term and that they can just keep you know, winning these games.
Speaker 1: But I did look at their schedule.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of losable games on there, even with Lamar is one hundred per schedule. Yeah, so like even if he's a hundred percent, there's some losable games and they don't have well, they're they're probably gonna.
Speaker 1: Win the division now, so I guess they do have some wiggle room.
Speaker 3: But as far as, like, you know, winning the AFC, you know, the whole AFC, they can't. They got to win out that they got to win out to get the first the first seed. So yeah, they're in trouble with the Lamar on the way he's playing right now, for sure, I.
Speaker 2: Mean do they I mean, look, I didn't take away much from this game, like there was no grading. I mean I had to downgrade Baltimore a little bit. I had Baltimore winning game twenty three to nineteen. It was twenty three ten. But if Haul doesn't fumble that ball and the Jets gets seven there, you're looking at a twenty three seventeen finals. So that seems fair enough. The projection was the Jets won the yards per play. Henry has died right in front of our eyes. Finally, I think it's happened. And like I said, Ladar's he's hurt. Lamar's hurt.
Speaker 1: Longrd.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look to continue to fade these Ravens if the market continues to overvalue them or you know, when they play a team you can actually score the ball. So that's kind of what I'm looking at, because right now they're still getting valued like they're back and the Ravens and they're gonna be rolled. I mean, them laying fourteen points to Air right now is not fair like it's just not like I said. They I did get fortunate in the cover at the end because the Jets went for it on their own territory, which was fair enough. They started a chance to win the game. I'm not bitching. Thankfully, their defense stopped them again and held them to the field goal, so that kept me within the within the thirteen within the cover. Like I said, if breshold is a fumble on the fucking nine yard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was always it was always should have been a Jets cover of the whole game. So like that, just that, just that, that's just football doing like evening out and being what it's supposed to be at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, all right. I know this probably really isn't supposed to be in the good because we tell you guys to fade Longhorn free picks, but not even the Longhorn Curse can match up with the legendary performance of one Shadeur Sanders. Longhorn took Cleveland plus four as his free pick, and it was clear from the first snap of the game that we were witnessing greatness, boys and girls. Chador becomes the first Browns quarterback to win his opening start as a rookie since eighteen sixty five. And yes, where any of you ask, his jersey is already being retired in the Cleveland Ring of Honor.
Speaker 1: As I'm a dumpty.
Speaker 2: Chador went eleven for twenty. Some people say that's blow average, when I'm here to tell you is those people were fucking racist. And of those nine incompletions. By the way, eight of those were either drops by incompetent receivers or blowne defensive PI called by racist refs, and the other one was intercepted by clearly a racist linebacker, Charles Snowden, who's the worst kind of racist because he's also black. That's just fucking.
Speaker 1: Despicable in racism. In racism.
Speaker 2: I'm also said report that one of the underlying QB stats that I love the most, which is EPA plus C POE, because it shows more of a trend line of possible future success or failures. That's why I actually liked Drake May last year, and why I also started fading Kyler some years ago because he started slipping down that list. I can't even quote that stat anymore because clearly it's racist. I put the filter down to thirty plays as of minimums so that I could see where Shador ranked. Clearly he's gonna be number one. Well guess what, not only was not number one, he was forty nine out of forty nine qbs so far this season, his score was twice as bad as the forty eighth best quarterback who's little fucking JJ. So clearly that status racist and not capable of capturing the legendary status of Sagaria Sanders again despicable Dylan Gaber By the way, he's forty seventh, two slots ahead of Shador. The racism continues. And if that wasn't bad enough, I can't even look at my second favorite quarterbacks stat anymore because I used to believe, which is QBR. I used to believe that show the most accurate snapshot of how well quarterback is playing overall in a given time frame. It's from ESPN. But out of twenty seven qualifying quarterbacks this week, you guessed it, they got Shador dead last with a QBR of eight point seven. When that is become ESPN becomes so fucking racist. This is ridiculous. And you might say, both, how can you you every racist when seven out of the top ten guys this week we're black, including Famous Jamis who was number one. And my answer to that is, don't fucking worry about because it doesn't fit by narrative, you racist cunts. And I hate to even ask this long horn, but I got it. Just do we have one metric left? What was his PFF grade? Are we gonna have to throw that out the window as well, or is there one non fucking racist entity that we have left that we could trust.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess PFF is racist because he came in in a thirty two point five, which I don't have the full list pulled up here, but I can let me ignore snap minimum because he's just started and see what it says for that. But while I'm pulling that up, I just gotta say I support racism because I believe in that. Being honest, So we're all racist. It's just no every ever pretending like they're not, and let's be let's be honest, none of us, none of us really like the Jews. So I mean that's that we're all kind of racist. So yeah, like he's he's a bad quarterback. But this was always this is like the greatest back and forth call that we've ever had. Like we just knew this was gonna happen, Like there was no way this was not. Like God himself came down and said, I don't care what else happens in this Free Madonna not good quarterbacks career. He's winning this game and this is the worst thing to happen to him going forward. I can't wait to fade this guy going forward. But by god, he won that one. And what did that say about the Raiders. I mean, let's let's not forget the Raiders side of this.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, Thank god Longhorn said what he said on the podcast. I was thinking about taking a Lott Vegas and Survivor. Thank god. After we talked it out, I knew. I already knew what the narrative was gonna be. I knew the way the script was gonna play out. But either way, I said, I might say that we just witnessed the birth of the new goat. Clearly, the next Tommy, the next Patty. The Hall of Fame needs to wave all requirements immediately and put him in. And if they don't, they're fucking races. And that is the end of the story. Longhorn in his store.
Speaker 1: So if you if you ignore snap minimums, then actually Quinn Ewers is the worst quarterback this year. And he's a white guy.
Speaker 2: So we're still hanging in there.
Speaker 3: You get your card back for a little bit, right, But he might be Jewish, so we need to we need to check that intake.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna hold We're gonna hold that one. Now, if you ignores that minimum.
Speaker 3: He's he's a fifth of the last with Kenny Pickett, Riley Leonard, quinn Ewers and Jalen Yeah, I guess I guys in there.
Speaker 1: He's got six snaps this year.
Speaker 2: Oh does he play with the Colts?
Speaker 1: He does? He allegedly.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, he's got, he's got. He took some knees, he took some knees. Had even great?
Speaker 1: Then? How's that even great?
Speaker 2: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: I mean, what do they have someone that watches every play or something?
Speaker 2: Oh? Great, way though, longer you got anything else to go?
Speaker 1: Oh? I was gonna ask you do you have?
Speaker 3: How are you counting my my teasers that are going tonight into the overall record factor?
Speaker 2: I didn't just because it was a final.
Speaker 3: Well, if san fran just wins the game, that's that'll be seven and one for me on the week to the Cliants. So like like I got, it was three teaser, three teaser legs, two units each. I hit the first two, san Franz the last. So if san fran hits, that's that six and none on teasers. So just just the just to add to the monster week that we already had.
Speaker 2: So we do, yeah, we do that. That's thirty two and ten.
Speaker 1: By far, that's definitely our best.
Speaker 2: Week twenty two in ir You think, is that good?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good?
Speaker 2: Any can anybody come in and comment? Is thirty two and ten good?
Speaker 1: I don't think. I think they would take that. I think they would take that.
Speaker 2: I think they might take it. All right, let's move on to the bad.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 2: Well, look, Florida plus four. I put them out. It's it's the risk you run this time of year. You don't know which team is a corpse. I thought playing they were playing Tennessee, and I thought the home record, the fact that Tennessee has not beaten them since like two thousand and two or whatever it was in Florida, all that history. I thought, if they were gonna get up for one more game, you know, their coach has been fired for over a month. That one the single games this coach got fired. Well, I thought, hey, this is the spot. All the numbers support them, market sports them, I support them. Let's go Florida, get up one more time. They live literally complete no show, complete fucking corps. They won't be bet again.
Speaker 1: You try to catch that, uh, you try to catch that that turn.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean again it was Yeah, the number supported, but the number supported a lot of ship that I did.
Speaker 3: Did the numbers support it enough to try to catch that turn on something that's been going it.
Speaker 2: Did the numbers in the market indicator yet?
Speaker 3: I mean then then then that's how you that's how you do your your cards. So I wouldn't even feel bad about it.
Speaker 2: I mean it's I don't feel bad about it, just fuck it. It's one of those games where you saw it's like the Raiders Game of the Brown, like you saw from the first now like, oh, this team is quit, Well, I guess we're fucked.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, I remember I remember seeing that vaguely in my in my drunken Saturday night, that Tennessee was ship stumping, I mean from.
Speaker 2: The first and Florida's best thing all. I mean, you saw the Texas game, right, we had Florida against Texas. One of the easiest calls to put out. It was a bad spot for Texas. That Florida defense is great and great all year. Tennessee literally came out and straight down the field one, two, three, straight twe like it was just it was over. It was over from the very jump. Another bad thing, not betting the Seattle Tennessee over. I said on the podcast, I had no idea why that total was so low, and it kept falling down, it kept going down. It scared me away from it. I said, Seattle could put this fucking thing over by themselves, and they scored thirty points. And those fighting Titans, Longhorn, that you wanted to fade every week because they are becoming cover machines. Did you watch any of that game?
Speaker 1: I didn't have it on.
Speaker 2: Like a had his best game as a pro, and that's first a Seattle defense.
Speaker 3: So and he ran like like I just just very briefly what I didn't have it on.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're no longer the free square.
Speaker 3: And since they've changed coach like that, that tells you the that the Callahan and Callahan like if if Kellhan ever gets a if he ever gets a head coaching job again.
Speaker 1: Thank your like, don't don't hate it, don't be like I can't believe that this guy.
Speaker 3: Just say say thank you God, Say thank you God that you brought this guy back so that we can have guaranteed winners because they're just not anymore. And Ward was running, which I'm I brought that up to you. I remember about a month ago asking you, like, did he run in college? Because like I've been watching these games, like because you know, for whatever reason, I can't get Tennessee right, like when they were bad and in a free square fading them, I would be betting on him.
Speaker 1: I've lost so much money in Tennessey of the last year and a half.
Speaker 3: And then uh and then when they when they changed, you know, coaches, I'm like, Okay, well it'll he'll keep going. But but I noticed just watching the games, like why doesn't he fucking run? There'd be so many opportunities to run the ball as as as a runner himself. And I asked you, does he running? Did he running college? You said, not really, he moved around to throw. Well, he fucking ran a lot this game. And I don't know if that's gonna be a new wrinkle, but yeah, they're no longer the free square.
Speaker 1: And the butt.
Speaker 3: With that said, it did take the It took a back door touchdown and another goddamn special teams touchdown by Tennessee, like apparently the best special teams in the goddamn league. Because because I mean, yes, you can't tell I had Seattle minus twelve and a half on the pick every game contest, and yeah, he got me, he got me.
Speaker 2: I'm still mad at myself and I been. I mean the total was forty No, I think it closed like thirty nine, Like what the fuck? What the fuck's that is?
Speaker 1: That is ridiculous. That is a ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But it kept going down and down and down. It's like, I kept check. We talked about the pilot, so there's no weather.
Speaker 1: What is happening?
Speaker 2: Is there a hurricane blowing in town that I don't know about. Where's Pete delk is when you need him? What the fuck is going on? This total? And it scared me a way.
Speaker 1: It was just it was just duct taped shoe dug pounding the fucking under. I don't know, tell you.
Speaker 2: It was going under all week. That was money going coming on there because it opened forty one. I was pissed about that one. Longhorn put out Detroit minus ten or whatever it ended up to.
Speaker 1: You talk about a frustrating fucking game.
Speaker 2: That was what we like to call boys and girls, a no tweat loss because it literally had no chance of ever covering Winston, the number one qb R quarterback of the week, their defense completely optional for both teams. Over a thousand yards of offense. Kind of makes you realize how much of a rookie Dark really is when you see the Giants go out there and do that. Longhorn does get to cash his COLB ticket though, because this game closes at four ten, So great job there. Let me know how much that pays you. Oh wait, never mind, it's fucking zero dollars. I know from plenty of experience, man, But at the end of the day, the lines do get to win, and that's all that matters to them.
Speaker 3: So Longhorn, well, yeah, they're in a division battle, so they have they had to. Look I'll just say I'll just say this. It took two trick plays, and hats off to them for doing them, but it was a whatever that like that's what that's what bad teams do. When you're a bad team, to the shame sick and discussion, like, when you're not the best team on the field that day, sometimes you have to like just will your way to win. And they didn't get to win, but it certainly kept them in the game. And then as far as the CLV, yeah, I'm likely going to go seven and one this week with my one loss when I had four goddamn points of CLV in the NFL, like not college in the NFL, that's gonna be my one loss. So I just you know, it's it's almost like a guarantee in the NFL. And obviously it was obviously was banked in with.
Speaker 2: Dart And what world is Dart better than Jameis Winston? In what world? He's not not at this point. He now he may end up being, but at this point it's career, he's not. He's this. He's especially not four. That's Joe Burrow coming in over Joe Flackler.
Speaker 1: Are you it went it went too high?
Speaker 3: It just it just went too and I and you know what, you know, what would have been smart the smurmery would have been like doing a half buy back, a half buy back on the fourteen. That way, you know, if they don't cover, at least you get you you get ahead. And you could have and I could have middled. Could it could have middled? So you like that lesson learning, like like if it goes that fucking retarded to fourteen buy back, like that was done, that was not the mistaken.
Speaker 2: When I was doing my research for TIS podcast. I was like, where did it? I know it went because we were texting about it in the week, and I was like, where did it end up? But did any money come back on? Now? No money came back in the giants all the money poured in the lines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's there's lessons to be learned always and you never stopped learning in this business. Uh, Like, Like to be honest with you, I I really probably should have bought back on some Carolina money line for this game, just because I got so many units riding on the.
Speaker 1: On the Uh it's ten to three still, but you know.
Speaker 3: It's it's look there there's always there's always room for improvement, and we're always looking to maximize our dollar, which means your dollar. So it's, uh, every year, every week, there's there's there's there's hard lessons that we learn and uh, we'll we'll continue to get better week by week, year by year.
Speaker 2: All right, Long run had Tampa Bay plus seven on the danger zone two units there, plus the half a unit on the since me and a quarter unit on the Tampa Bay money line, so minus two ninety five overall in the week on the danger zone.
Speaker 1: What was my other danger zone.
Speaker 2: Yet since you got to push on the plus sixth box, you had a half unit.
Speaker 1: On the money. Yeah here, so that one sucks.
Speaker 2: H This is another no sweat loss, though, which, look, if you're gonna lose games, this is the way I like to lose them. Like, oh, okay, I lose sweet, I don't even want to I don't want to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Look, any any watched the second half.
Speaker 2: There was no need. Baker played as bad a half of football as I have seen him play since his second year in Cleveland. Yeah, and he's heard team and he's he's hurt, and he's hurt. Now. Yeah, nine for nineteen for forty two yards, two picks. Good God. But at the end of the day, I did say the preseason, don't be surprised if Tampa Bay is sitting around five hundred going into Thanksgiving and then finishes with six straight wins, which we'll see on the Baker news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you trying to do just that.
Speaker 2: Because their schedule sets up where they're they're gonna be favored in all six games as long as he's on the field. So they got a chance. But the real story here continues to be the dominance of the RAMS. I said, a few weeks ago the m in Seattle had separated themselves from the NFC. They haven't done anything since then. It maybe look stupid, So thank you Rams for that. Longhorn thoughts here on both these teams moving forward.
Speaker 3: So I remember this conversation that we had preseason. I remember also saying, don't be surprised if Carolina, we remember us had two of the last three games of the season. Tampa is Carolina Tampa and ibvy, damn Carolina, looks like they're gonna right there to where those last three weeks were, those matchups between like look out and I don't remember what I don't I don't remember what Carolina was to win the division, but I bet it was a nice little juicy number. And man, that Baker like look, it's it's his non throwing arm that he could bare like Lily was hanging off his body.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what the exact diagnosis, don't diagnosis.
Speaker 2: All the people fucking jumping on Todd Bowles say, why'd you have Baker out there? It was thirty four to seven, It's fucking halftime. It through a hell, Mary, I'm sorry quarterback at halftime.
Speaker 1: And it's not and it's his non throwing So like, I mean, look, and there's no.
Speaker 2: Way he went out for the season. There's season is done. You don't pull your starting quarterback in the NFL fucking halftime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't go.
Speaker 3: I don't have a big problem with that, but but I do, like, like, yeah, you're I'm looking at their schedule. It's Cardinals, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Dolphins, Panthers. Like, man, I hope so because I mean I did pick Tampa Bay to win this division.
Speaker 1: We both did. I think I did, yeah, over Seattle. So he needs to get healthy and the rest of the team needs to get healthy.
Speaker 3: So it's a good thing that the season softens up a little bit because they don't need to freak out. They're six and five, I think is if they are six Yeah, they're six and five.
Speaker 1: Get everybody healthy. Teddy, Teddy can win you a game or two. Like if if.
Speaker 3: Davis Mills can keep Houston's season alive while fuck TRD gets over his headache, then uh then yeah, Teddy, Bridgewater can can win a game or two in the next you know, however long it takes for Bakers, so.
Speaker 2: Especially against who they're playing. You got Arizona. They're still fighting hard. Thank god, they got us the push.
Speaker 3: And I'm just reading now it says good news on Baker's MRI. So look if he if an ain't, if it ain't surgery and broken, Baker's gonna get on the field asap and play. And they'll get Mike Evans back, They'll get they'll get some defensive players back.
Speaker 1: They'll be fine. They're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: One spot we did get I won't say CLV, but at least I got a CLB push Arizona plus three. He clos it two and a half. That was frustrating. I thought we had that win. I thought I had oh my god. And then you know, we lose it in overtime. But man, that but they fought hard. Man, they did fight hard. I can't blame them Arizona. You know, they gave effort. They got the defensive touchdown they gave didn't look good to start, and then your boy and you called it, who's your boy that you Walter? Yeah, he scores a touchdown on.
Speaker 3: The fucking I love that dude. And and but how this coach is fucked? I hate to tell you he's a defensive coach and he yeah, he's fired. Look, and defensive coaches can be great defend and I think he's gonna be a great defensive corner better where he goes, like he's still gonna be an NFL. But like he was cooked the moment that he kind of hit punch DeMarco on the sideline after that fumble. Like, and I don't have a huge problem with that. I said that at the time.
Speaker 1: My problem is.
Speaker 3: That you you didn't tight you that, or you didn't tighten the screws down enough to say to where your team doesn't do that, Like you're not gonna see an Andy Reid to team do that. You're not gonna see a Bill Belichick in his prime team do that. You're not gonna see. So, like the reaction is reactionary. You should have been on top of this as the head coach before it even happens. That this cannot happen, This will not happen to any of my offensive players if you you don't reach for the goal, lie and until you've crossed the goal line.
Speaker 1: So, uh, he's cooked. Now now that the team's for whatever reason, whether it's a Kyler situation, like the way that was handled or the de mart DeMarco you know, hitting like he's just cooked.
Speaker 3: And that's a problem going for because like you have to have buy in to win this in this league. Like if you don't have everybody on your team bought in, you're just you're just gonna problems. And the fact that Trevor Lawrence through three fucking picks and I think he had a funnel fumbling, yeah, and a lost fumble from Trevor Lawrence and you couldn't win that game at home?
Speaker 1: That is that is.
Speaker 2: Seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just that they're they're cooked, man, They're just they're just so cooked.
Speaker 1: And I was farting with this team.
Speaker 3: They'll win that division, and I'm so glad I switched to Seattle, which might not win either, but at least they got a shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I was rolling the Cardinals too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we both had them. I was looking at that the other day. I think we both had them at nine and eight or eight eight something like that. It's too far with men. Yeah, we're not gonna make it, not gonna.
Speaker 2: Not gonna make it. No, And I do think the coach is a decent coach. But yeah, he's lost that locker room. Just a bad situation for him. I don't know what does The receiver for Jackson will not play anymore, the one that was last year.
Speaker 3: Thomas got hurt so he was ruled out. And and then of course the Hunter situation, we know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't matter anyway.
Speaker 3: He's gonna matter when he puts on twenty pounds of fucking muscle in this off season.
Speaker 2: Be strange, was your top receiver.
Speaker 1: For That's a tight end. That's a tight end.
Speaker 2: Trevor's out there working with his gold boy. He's working with gold.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to hear that shitty through for you don't want to hear that ship.
Speaker 2: You make every excuse in the book for your boy hearts. He had an offensive lineman out. How could you expect it to play good?
Speaker 1: I don't make it. And if he has four summers, he has four turnovers, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I mean, he didn't play well, so I'm not saying he did. Thank god he didn't well.
Speaker 3: Then you just literally had the same goddamn thing that you accused me of doing with Herbert's throwing the burn strange. You did the same thing that you'd say I do. Yeah, so we welcome to the making. He's really not throwing to anybody.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the make excuses both it's it's it's nice in here.
Speaker 3: You grab a paddle and we and we always we always row for these quarterbacks that we like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I've given up on that dude though. I mean he I think he is what he is at this point, they're getting there there, They're gonna be the fucking regression master candidate next year.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what the you know what the problem is with him is, I don't there's not a coach a coach quarterback marriage that that I like, like, at least with Harball going forward with Herbert when you know, like like eventually I have faith that Herber Harball will get that roster right and and everything will eventually click right.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know about either one of these, the coach or the quarterback in Jacksonville, and I don't think that they like each other. So like this is the this is the least at least we know that Harball really fucking likes Herbert and uh and in this situation.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I think you know, everybody is the best player to ever play, Like this's.
Speaker 3: Just well, there's something to that and and that's why they ally they love them and they'll run through a wall from so like their strife between this quarterback and there and this coach and that's not that's just not what you want.
Speaker 2: There was a play in that game too when I was like it was something something that they did. I was like, this coach is gonna get fired, like he's he is not good in game. Yeah, I can't remember what I was gonna bring.
Speaker 1: It's just s perch here.
Speaker 2: So I watched this game pretty heavily because I was like, okay, come on Arizona, Like I thought we were the first and we get the defensive touch and I'm like, all right, right back in it. The bam we got the lead, Like okay, we got it, and they come back and tied up or they take the three point lead, battle all the way back. I mean, Brissette was fucking great down the stretch. He took them all the way down there and got the field goal with almost no time. Love, I mean, he did everything I could ask for. In the end, we get the push. It is what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, at least you didn't get the loss like I got at plus two and a half in the contest.
Speaker 2: So I got another in the contest. I got another bad pick. Yeah, I got that in the contest. All right, let's move on to the are you fucking.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I don't have much on that one this week. I mean, you can imagine we had a really great week, But I do have a stat that is just fucking stupid. I'll be from the Notre Dame Syracuse game. So Notre Dame scored seventy points, Longhorn. That's a lot. I believe this is the most they scored. It's like nineteen oh three or some bullshit like that. That's for real, Like I'm not making it up. Uh, that's not the crazy I mean, that's pretty crazy. Wasn't that too crazy? In college? The crazy party has? They had seventy points. They had sixty seven passing yards, so they had three more points than they had passing yards in the Year of Our Lord twenty twenty five, when it's all about the passing game. And even crazier than that, they were up twenty one to nothing before they ever even took an offensive snap, your offense is not seeing the field and you're up twenty one. It's nothing that is.
Speaker 1: Fucking how did that happen?
Speaker 2: I didn't even watch the game. Uh, Syracuse though is a corpse. Oh they're just of course. But anyway, that was the crazy that I want to bring up. But I did want to bring up this. I can't wait to see how these playoffs rankings shake out after this weekend. It's it's bittersweet the college football. The regular season ends on Saturday, but I am excited to see some conference championships, some balls into the playoffs. Longhorn thoughts on you know the playoffs going forward, you like the twelve teams are excited to see. I know you don't. I mean, I know you watched college football, but this is the time of you you really get in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like once it gets starts to matter. Yeah, and I do love the twelve team. I know that. I know that we had some well I remember.
Speaker 2: That I wasn't a big fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you don't.
Speaker 3: You're like, I don't want to see fucking two lane in North Texas, but I want to see North Texas.
Speaker 1: I want to see North Texas get.
Speaker 2: To play right last year when all those teams got blown the fuck out, and they're going to again this year.
Speaker 3: You've got proven right that time, like like the the fifteen seed almost always gets blown out in college basketball, but every once in a while that magic happens and it makes it all worth it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I really I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I've seen some of the projected matchups and yeah, I can't wait going forward, so we can talk about some of those some of those games.
Speaker 1: But I was just looking up to.
Speaker 2: The actually, we will get the right matchup for one of these dogs catches it like they're just a perfect matchup and they catch one of these.
Speaker 1: Games, Yeah, it'll be it'll match it a matchup thing.
Speaker 3: So I'm assuming Jeremiah Love went off for Notre Dame in this in this game, because I was just looking at the running backs for Notre Dame UH in the draft coming up, and Jeremiah Love has projected the twelfth overall prospect and their backup to Darien Price is projected as a third round draft choice.
Speaker 1: So they got.
Speaker 2: Jeremiah Love is having Like his decision to come back was the right to say, like he is having a monster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's six foot two hundred and fourteen pounds, So like he's he's I mean, boy, you we we've had our discussions about first round running and that's kind of gone back and forth.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see he only had eight carries.
Speaker 3: Long, Oh my god, what did the backup have?
Speaker 2: He had four carries. Let's see, eight carries for one hundred and seventy one yards.
Speaker 1: Is oh my god? Is that good?
Speaker 2: Three touchdowns and eight carries? Is that good?
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I say, had a fairly a game, twenty one point four yards per attempt, three touchdowns on eight carries.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They played two quarterbacks who combined nine for fifteen for sixty seven yards. Wells third, their backup running back had four carries for seventy yards, and then the other guy had two carries for fifty nine yards, and another guy had three carries for thirty. Now they weren't for three hundred and twenty nine yards twenty four carriers.
Speaker 1: Would you like to know where Jeremiah Love is mocks to go? Currently? This changes all the time. We just hurt what positions. He's selected fifteenth in this mon draft.
Speaker 2: Fifteen. Let's see, that's gonna be around damn who's around five hundred right now.
Speaker 3: It's a team that will probably make the playoffs, but is in desperate need of a running back to be fantastic. You probably not cann get it because you're probably thinking of teams that are on the outside looking at But this is a team on the end.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be Kansas City drafting Jeremi Love and that would be now.
Speaker 3: They drafted Clyde Edwards Hilaire before in the first round and that one didn't work out long term anything.
Speaker 1: By the way, and sucking still.
Speaker 2: Like I was watching, I guess, like Clyde, what's like he got cut two years ago? What is this fucking guy doing back here?
Speaker 3: They're like maybe maybe maybe he's not as bad as every team that's tried to play him is thinking, But now he is so so Jeremiah Love. That'd be a that'd be a Now, why they didn't just pull the trigger and get Breese Hall with a third round pick, I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know that would that would have been. You know, Hunt had one hundred and four yards on thirty carries. That is Yeoman's work. Jesus cr three and a half yards a clip for all one.
Speaker 3: Hundred yards he is, he's bringing back the three yards and a cloud of dust.
Speaker 2: Cloud everards, were there eight yards on five carries?
Speaker 1: Is that sounds about right?
Speaker 2: Four yards for long? So it took him to the other four carries to get the other four yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's cooked that boys cooked.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Oh buddy, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how could that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you talk about the Emmett Smith fucking clone coming out of college like this one of those things where he.
Speaker 2: Was a gadget guy, like he could do it all. He could catch, he could run, he could blot up, and I mean they literally at LSU, they line him up in the slot, they do everything with this.
Speaker 3: We've been doing this long enough to know that this there is no like that. That's why it's such a crap shoot, because like you could think you got the surest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: And it's just I remember that draft when we did our mock. I mean we or at least I very rarely get anything right as far as like one of the half that I have to do. And I literally mocked him to Kansas in the first round, and I got mocked for it by Longhorn, and I ended up being exactly right. I was like, this is the perfect that's the reason why Dad is like perfect fit gadget guy, and you Reid Patrick Mahlomes is what he loves to do. Can't go wrong. How could it go wrong? It went way fucking wrong.
Speaker 1: It went way fucking It was okay for a little while.
Speaker 3: I mean he was I mean he won a Super Bowl with him, He was part of the rotation, and I mean he wasn't awful at first, but it just fell off the cliff really really quick.
Speaker 2: By right, boys and girls. That was the good, the bad, and the are you fucking kiddy day? Okay, little house scheduling your scheduling announcement, scheduling announcement. So the Thanksgiving Games, your guy's probably thinking, Hey, you don't report till Wednesday night. How we're gonna get the podcast? Blah blah blah. Don't worry about it. We're gonna record this podcast for the Thanksgiving games and the Friday game early, I said, early Thursday morning. We're gonna get up, drink some fucking hot coffee, have some coffee, talk about these four games coming up, and then we will also release on Friday the schedule. The rest of these slates for the thanks Given Days. Lever, it's a full slate. There are no boys this week. Everybody fucking plays on Turkey.
Speaker 1: When are we doing? What are we doing? The second half slate?
Speaker 2: Second half slate Friday evening, Friday evening, as early as possible. Okay, so they will have everything before and there's no games on Saturday. Say so you'll have everything else for the Sunday games. The Thursday games you will have early early early Thursday morning. We will try to do we always try to do a little Thanksgiving Day special. Put out at least one actual play on all four games. They might not go to the clients list. It's a podcast thing. They're free picks for the pod. Don't worry about it's a pick paloozer. But long Horn looking ahead at those games, anything stand out to you right off the jump?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Really good games? Number one, Like, it's actually a bunch of exciting games to watch. Maybe maybe the Baltimore Stintle game that that one certainly is gonna leave something to be desired.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forget about that. Nevermind check that, check.
Speaker 2: That Baltimore still seven points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So on Lean's.
Speaker 3: I've got I'm joing Detroit at two and a half right now, So I'm immediately I mean immediately thinking Green Bay on the on a teaser up for sure, because I think these teams are pretty much dead even teams at this point. Look, I talked about Dallas being a play on team. Once I saw that the the defensive guys that they added in both the trades and injury coming back, I'm not changing my mind. Like, like, Dallas is a play on team until and that and that, and CD has been dog shit lately. Apparently he's more interested in partying in Vegas and throwing up than playing George football. Now if they get if they can get that straightened out, because we've seen CD have drops before earlier in his career, and then he went and became a two time All Pro, so he is.
Speaker 2: He won't do it every week, but that was a horrific game for him.
Speaker 3: So I like Dallas, like getting three, Like I might have to bang that into the end of the clients that's tomorrow. That's just that's just too much. That's just too much. Like like k C was not very good. They were not very good in that game, played some good defense, But I like, I like Dallas and that one fiddle in the middle situation with Baltimore fiddle them now on the teaser played played Joe Burrow at the plus seven kind of like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I talked about the Chicago Bears.
Speaker 3: Oh and I forgot to mention that with the Jacksonville Jaguars, jackson batte Jaxsonville Jaguars and Chicago Bears, same team to me, every game. If they're favored and it's under three, you're playing. If it's over three, you take the other team. No matter what, these two teams are gonna find a way to keep this game close.
Speaker 1: They happened in the Chicago game.
Speaker 3: Chicago got down big, then they got up big, and the final scoring it'll be in a three point game. Like in the same thing with Jacksonville. They're gonna do the same thing. Whether they're whether they're up big, down big, they're gonna find a way to keep it close. So with that being said, yeah, I mean, yeah, there's gonna be some outliars. But but in general, so yeah, Chicago getting seven and it's a team that can't.
Speaker 1: Score, I love that, but also love the teas down.
Speaker 3: So there's gonna be a lot of teasers again on my card, and as I'm looking at seven and one this week, largely to largely due to teasers, don't think that I won't still go back into that bag a little bit. As far as the Sunday slate, I haven't dug into too much mos EBAs. So if there's anything that stands out to you just glancing at it, let me know.
Speaker 2: Colts Texans four and a half, Colts laying uh if we got no Stroud, I don't see. Yeah, I don't see.
Speaker 1: I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you do anything with that game right now without without news austral so open at four.
Speaker 2: And a half. So literally the market has made no adjustments at all. Uh, Tampa and the Cardinals down to three. That's pretty pessimistic on Baker there in my estimation, that line's too low. If Figgers healthy.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's gonna play though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I mean, obviously that's I.
Speaker 1: Think that's I think that's a teddy I think that's a teddy game.
Speaker 2: That's a teddy line. Titans not even getting a touchdown now at home, Holy ship, we have come all the way around. Tester Jaguars theory laying six and a half, that means you gotta be on them fighting Titans.
Speaker 3: Of course, and they're not a fade team. So yeah, that's that Tennessee initial look for sure.
Speaker 2: How about these Panthers playing right now? They're catching ten at home versus the Rams. Good God almighty.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like I'll rapped the bat. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I can lay ten. And then the Vikings. I don't know how you bet the Vikings at any number at this point. But Seattle's laying another double digit Goddamn, how many fucking weeks of Seattle lay double digits? Give me double digits.
Speaker 1: Give me the minus six hundred money line on Seattle. I'll just lay. I'll just lay six hundred.
Speaker 2: Bill Steelers, that's an interesting one. Look, Rudolph was way better than Aaron Rodgers. I hate to tell Steelers fans this last week, how dare you? I know? How dare you you?
Speaker 1: I think I think he's gonna be back though.
Speaker 2: Rogers, Yeah, he might be back three and a half though. Sitting there again. Another team, the Raiders, I don't know how you I wouldn't bet them with your fucking money. At this point. They have completely quit. I mean they have completely fucking quit.
Speaker 3: Yeah you you they're they're in the cannot literally can't.
Speaker 1: Like you talk about a free square, They're the free square. They're the free square.
Speaker 3: And and it's under ten and charges charge rop a bye right, George's off of by Is that a good spot?
Speaker 1: No, we'll get we'll get it.
Speaker 2: We'll get into it, into it, and then the Redskins off of Home Dogs. Man, I'd love that. It's looked like it might get to seven. I'd like for it to get to seven against the bron If I can fucking get seven against the Broncos, I almost bet anybody on that, because I mean, who does bownecks week by seven points? Well, the Cowboys, I guess he.
Speaker 1: Used to be. He used to be Washington State by seven points when he was at Oregon.
Speaker 2: He'd beat them by fucking seventy two points when he was at Oregon. Uh.
Speaker 3: And he's coming off his best game of the of the year, so he's definitely due for a back down to earth.
Speaker 2: Bounets game patries Giant seven and a half. That's a tempting line as well. Those Giants men those g men. They're fighting some the bitches. I'll tell you that right now. But minus four hundred jamis coming off his best game. And I don't know how many years talk about due for the old regressing spot, but at some point, at some point, he doesn't have to lose a game.
Speaker 1: No, there's no such thing minus four hundred. They don't.
Speaker 3: Don't you know, they're gonna go fourteen, fifteen and two like that's they don't. There's no such thing as a losing game for Newing It. It just doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: The ghost of Tommy has returned in the spirit of Drake May and they're just they're gonna run rough shot. I guess all the way to the fucking Super Bowl. Has they ever back to the Patriots in the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Did they win four games last year or three?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 3: I believe if they go four wins to fourteen, then just kick me in the noth like that's Has that ever happened? Four to fourteen? There's no way that's I don't even need to look it up. There's no way that's ever a four to fourteen. There's no fucking way.
Speaker 2: If there was a case like that, it'd have to be where the quarterback got.
Speaker 3: Hurt, oh like a brady but yeah, but even games, yeah ten or ten or whatever it was.
Speaker 2: But just.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, minus four hundred. That's that's you're just stealing money. Just give me all the money.
Speaker 2: Give me all the money, all right, boys and girls. That was your looking ahead next WEEKED Podcast Shops Thursday morning, early early, Get up before your family does where we have to deal with all the in laws and all that bullshit. Get up, have a fucking you know what, if you don't want to drink coffee, have a glass of Baileyes, that's probably what I'll be drinking, or little baileies in your coffee. Mix it up. Whatever you like to do. That's what we like to do. What's we also like to do. Longhorn is fucking win baby, so telling about that Patreon where they can get all. I mean, we are literally on fuck. We have hit our crescendo. We were on fucking fire, all three units just firing, fucking just we're rolling down the fucking window to throw one hundred. We're rolling down the street just throwing hundreds out the window, both fucking size. Now it was like one side. Now fistfuls of hundreds, both sides of the car. It's fucking money's flowing everywhere, baby, It's flowing everywhere.
Speaker 1: What are you saying is I'm finally starting to win?
Speaker 3: Is actually trying to say go to that Patreon face, patreon dot com, slash bet underscore fgh you got cks player problems both Stevens College, NFL and my NFL package.
Speaker 1: We will see you all on Turkey Day for Stephas and I am Longhorn. We are fgh no matter how you find it.
Speaker 3: When you think about betting on football, think FGHN. Never and I mean never pay a bookie again.
Speaker 2: Come on a damn people, never pay a book again. Steven Tyler, take a sep