Speaker 1: Welcome to the nonprofits. For our fourth segment. This week, we are delighted to share some wondrous news trademark. Jimmy Junior, please be delighted and share with us some wondrous news trademark.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am delighted. Attention all you intelligence nerds, dorks, dweebs, and geeks out there. We have a major breakthrough concerning the declassification of highly classified documents which leads us to arguably one of the most important findings in human history, the discover the discovery of the Arc of the Covenant. Yes, Moses' lost tablets inscribed by Yahweh, the storm God of ancient Canaanites, you know, the Southern tribe that believed in the storm God. Anyway, these tablets, this Covenant has been found by psychics several thousand miles away in a secret CIA black site, all the way back in nineteen eighty eight. I assess, being the former millilitary intelligence atalysts that I am. But the veracity of this intelligence is highly authentic and the sources are reliable. No, I'm kidding, this is not at all realistic. But this story is from The Independent by James Liddell on March twenty eighth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: All right, Jimmy, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: This seems to be and you know this, we're tongue in cheek of course here, but it seems to be a very important moment in human history. We are some of the lucky ones that get to witness this most holy moment. So what's your take on this whole thing? What's your take on this story?
Speaker 2: Ah? Boy, Well, I think the best part of this first of all. Well, first of all, I gave my take and I think the uh, I think it's complete crap. But the best the best part about this, and this is what makes me proud to be a veteran. But it's the article said Joe mcman eagle. That's a very patriotic last name, mickman eagle. Joe mcman and an Army chief warrant officer and the first person to do remote viewing for the CIA. I mean, think about it. Back in the eighties, the government you think was wasting money. Now, the CIA was paying psychics to find treasure six thousand miles away in the Middle East. But Joe mcmaneagle, a chief warrant officer and the first person to do remote viewing for the CIA. Told The New York Post that they allegedly do not know what was scrawled down and are guided through the process by another person.
Speaker 3: So he was.
Speaker 2: Describing this so talking about the remote viewer doesn't really know what is kind of inscribed on this thing. But he had this to say, if someone claims that remote viewing proves the existence of something such as the Ark of the Covenant, they must produce the arc to substantiate their claim.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 2: I think this guy might have been an intelligence adalyst. I don't know, but yeah, I don't think that. I think this is a lot of fun. I think it's silly. I can't believe that our government, I guess I can't believe it was employing this kind of thing. But hey, back in the eighties, before we had some of the great stuff we have now, I guess psychics made sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I thought the headline at least was misleading because they didn't find the Ark of the Covenant. They found somebody who said they knew where the Ark of the Covenant was. And I also want to point out that the person that was identified as this remote viewer that found this so called the Arc of the Covenant was subject number thirty two. So that means they had a whole bunch of people doing this and we haven't seen any reports about what the other people reported. And you know, even a broken clock is right, you know, twice a day, right. I mean, if you get enough people, somebody is going to talk about I mean the Ark of the Covenant. This was in what year was was the remote viewing it was in? It was in around the time I think when the Indiana Jones was kind of becoming a big thing, and so people knew about the Ark of the Covenant. They knew what it looked like in the movie, which was conspicuously identical to what they you know, what they described in their remote viewing session. Helen, what is your take on this story? What do you what do you tell? Tell us what your heathen reprobate mind uh tells you about this story.
Speaker 4: I would like to share a personal experience. I used to work at a psycond university back when I was into new age wu WU stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is that a credited university?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: It was not.
Speaker 4: I know guess what you can't be your credit to become a medium or read ors. It's just so you know, shocking, and I can tell you that it's all bullshit. So this is the thing. There was also mentioned in the arkle like he didn't know what he was looking for. Okay, granted he didn't, but as you pointed out, Scott, Indiana Jones was really popular in the eighties and it's kind of become part of the zeitgeist even now. You know, like I can think of sometimes this week, I think of Indiana Jones. So you know, just in or it's quoted, or something comes up in your life that you're like, oh, a mean Jones.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're.
Speaker 4: Back in the eighties and you're supposed to, you know, have magic.
Speaker 5: Powers, I guess, guys, and you're able to view thousands and thousands of miles away what is in a secure base.
Speaker 2: The CIA is hiding that, I guess.
Speaker 4: And this is another thing.
Speaker 2: Why would you because.
Speaker 4: Then if like you want to prove that, like you know something, you have this religious artifact.
Speaker 2: You know what did she want to show it? Everybody doesn't prove.
Speaker 4: A god, but you have a religious historical artifact that's.
Speaker 3: Mentioned in the Bible, right right.
Speaker 2: I don't think I made that up. The CIA black site. So I think when the psychic was in the black site, that's what it was.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I'm getting lost of.
Speaker 2: The but I don't know. I'm in your youth. This is important shit, I said, remember, no, no, but but you're right though. She did say that it's being guarded by people, right, and it's being guarded by like dark forces, but that there are people that know about it. So I'm kind of just like, I see where you're coming from, Like, hey, this is like, this is like powerful stuff. Why wouldn't these people show it? Why would Why is this being kept secrets along? I don't know, but yeah, this is what was going on in our black sites.
Speaker 1: So this was information that was recently declassified. And Jimmy, I know you you mentioned that you had experience in military intelligence, just out of curiosity. Why would something like this ever become classified?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, first of all, it's essential intelligence agency.
Speaker 1: So they're just default, they just knee jerk everything's classified, or.
Speaker 2: I would say that probably if they are. So somebody you know, why this was classified because somebody actually believed that this could work. That's why. That's why. So somebody actually believed that this could work. And tax dollars went into it, and there there was maybe maybe a likelihood that if this did work, now the United States had a new weapons system, right, a new advantage over our adversaries or or over any any other countries military or government trying to contest us. If this happened to work, then maybe it would work later and we could use this again. We could use this to find other things. So anyway, I think that that is probably why these tests were classified. I also had an uncle. Why I still have an uncle, But my uncle was in intelligence when he was in the in the military in the seventies, and his whole thing is sometimes things are classified because they really need to be, and other times things are classified because of how much they can embarrass the United States.
Speaker 3: Now, I never I.
Speaker 2: Never came across anything like that, but this could very well.
Speaker 3: Be proof of that.
Speaker 2: So you know that that might explain the high classification. I'm I'm almost I almost wish they just kept it classified, because this is a little depressing that this is what this is what our premier intelligence agency was doing. We're supposed to be a world class I did not lead the comments section.
Speaker 3: You will need to.
Speaker 1: Go back because I wrote down some comments, and we're gonna be talking about them.
Speaker 3: But before we do that, Before we do that, I got one last thing.
Speaker 1: So if if the Raiders of the Lost Dark was true, then maybe the third Indiana Jones movie was also true. That's the one where they found the Holy Grail. And so I looked that up. I wanted to see, have we found the Holy Grail? And so, as reported on all That's Interesting dot com, quote theories about where the Holy Grail can be found very wild, very widely. Some believe it's lost in the sewers of Jerusalem, while others believe it's hidden in the Americas. The Holy Grail has also been found in the ancient city of Antioch in Toledo, Ohio, of all places, and in two hundred other places across Europe. So what do we think is going to be the next big fool proof evidence of the truth of the Bible?
Speaker 3: Helen, what do you think? What's the next thing we're going to find?
Speaker 1: So if we got, if we got is Noah's Ark, I mean that we've found Noah's Ark, like we've got Okay, So let's so let's see, let's let's apply your give us some of your remote viewing from your your history there and see if you can divine the next wondrous artifact that we're going to be finding.
Speaker 4: We're going to find the cross, the cross that Jesus was crucified.
Speaker 1: On the cross, because I know that like Peter pop Off and people like that sell.
Speaker 3: Parts of the Cross.
Speaker 1: So we're going to find like the whole big thing, right, we.
Speaker 4: Find the whole going to are we're going to play put together like a puzzle, still Jesus together so that you can take that to the bank.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 4: You can bet money on that that's the best thing they're going to find because I thought of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, obviously it's.
Speaker 1: True, right, all right, definitely true. Take your money to the bank.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: And this information is for entertainment purposes only, and we are non financial experts, blah blah blah, legal legal ease.
Speaker 3: And so on.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you wanted customer or you wanted reader comments, and I wrote down some of my favorite ones here, so we'll we'll talk about these. So this I'll get Jimmy's comment first on this one. This one was by a reader by the name of Elizabeth Hazard. Elizabeth said, it's interesting that our oligarchs dismissed psychics as whoey but then enlist their services in top secret intelligence operations. Very hypocritical and suspicious. It's either huey or it's not. We are just told great powers don't exist, so we don't rise up to them. That's what the Crickets did when the ants in Bugs Life. They made the ants feel weak, even though the answer and credibly strong and outnumber the crickets one hundred to one, and so plus one for Elizabeth Hazard for mentioning the Bugs Life. But Jimmy, what are your thoughts on that? Do you think this is just like a you know, some kind of manipulated manipulation tactic. They're trying to keep the keep the uninformed uninformed and chasing ghosts and stuff.
Speaker 2: I think Elizabeth Hazard was an intelligence officer as well, and probably the original classification authority for this whole thing, and classified herself because she knows. She knows that these psychics might actually be onto something, that the remote remote viewing might actually work. No, I don't think. I don't know where this person's coming from. I don't think that I don't think that this means that there's any credibility for it. I think that somebody said, you know what, all right, these people say that they can do this thing, we need to test it out. Okay, we need to test it out, and we need to see if they can really do it. That way we know for sure they either can or cannot. And I think that that's what really happened and why this test was done in the first place. I would be surprised if we found any more tests, you know, like two, three, five, ten years later they were still doing this stuff. I just think that, you know, a claim was made, they examined it, and that was it. And Elizabeth, no, I'm sorry. I don't think that this is a cover up. My conspiracy theory tendencies can't go that deep.
Speaker 3: All right. That sounds good.
Speaker 1: That's fair, fair assessment there, Helen, this one's for you. This one is from a reader by the name of Todd Turtle. He said, Todd says my best advice, and I want you to seriously consider this advice.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: My best advice to anyone trying to prove the arc exists to not go messing around with things they are.
Speaker 3: Not authorized by God to do so.
Speaker 1: In the Bible, when King David and his army were moving the arc to Jerusalem when they retrieved it from the Philistines who wanted rid of it. A person during during celebration walking up the street barely touched it by accident and they died instantly. I think we saw some of that in that Indiana Jones movie. That's that famous scene at the end there with the Nazis. They sure learned their lesson. It's best to not mess with the arc until the appointed time to do so, and only by those God has authorized, which are certain protest proests from the Leevite tribe that's supposed.
Speaker 3: To pre Christ. You're right, which are certain priests?
Speaker 1: Yep, thank you for that was a certain priests from the Levite tribe that are of Jewish descent. So what do you think, do you think we're messing with powers we can't possibly comprehend and that we need to be careful with this or what's going on there?
Speaker 4: I just love the reply to that vice hear in Keslana who said, basically, only the worthy can lift mignor God. So basically that you have to be the right person at the right time and appointed by God to to like, you know, touch the Covenant.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know my Bible.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If your face is supposed to melt when you touch the ark of the Covenant, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If it doesn't melt the face of nazis that, I'm all for it. But other than that, other than that, this is just this is just apologetics again. And also to the conspiracy theory that you pointed out Scott. Again, either the government is efficient and wonderful masterminds and are playing like ten D chests and we're just setting out the board, or they're bumbling idiots.
Speaker 2: It's one or the other.
Speaker 3: So I think we know which one that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just find it very funny that people like they just read the story and it's said, like, you know, this is not true. This is like removent reviewings not a thing, and then they do apologetics in a common session to try to explain that maybe they really did find the k Covenant, and you know, they just can't. You have to be super super special. There's that.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to say, you know, the thing that stands out to me with that quote is that you should not go messing around with things they are not authorized to do. So it sounds like God is handing out top secret security clearances and if you don't have one and you touch this thing, you'll die, right, So maybe this is really classified. And you know, I loved in the article. Anybody that's made it this far, in this in this semen you're still watching, please go back and find this article because there's a drawing of what the psychics we're seeing. And it's a picture of like this bird which is a seraphim, which they said was on each corner of the arc of the Covenant, which actually is not accurate if you check with the Torah. Uh, there's actually two angels or or cherubim on the Covenant and their wings are touching or whatever. I got that from Tora dot com and that was an article written by doctor Rabbi zeb Farmer. But in any case, there was a sketch of this bird person and it says around it, but how does it open?
Speaker 6: So the CIA, the CIA analyst was really into this, sketching down the thoughts and trying to figure out a way in I I loved it, and it reminded me of the times that I was deployed where we would just do stupid shit because.
Speaker 2: We were bored right and literally had nothing to do. I feel like there were some intelligence analysts like, hey, let's let's let's mock up this story about fake CIA psychics and in forty years people will find it and actually take it seriously.
Speaker 4: Haven't you guys seen O Have you guys seen the movie The Man Who star at Goats?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this is this is all I'm thinking of this article. Yeah, it's ridiculous and remote movings and you know your tax dollars being spent. I'm trying to see. I mean, you could see across large distances and maybe find the ark of the Covenant, right, it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well, well, like Jimmy was saying, if you look at the drawings, they got it wrong, so this is not even the real Covenant. It kind of reminds me that scene in Monty Python in the Holy Grail when Sir Galahad fights his way to the Castle Anthrax and he's like, I've seen the Grail here, I've seen it. Then they're like, oops, we just lit our beacon, which I just now remember is grail shaped, and so they had a grail shaped beacon, and so he made a mistake, and so not a zut, not a zot. You deserve your spanking. But I want to read one more comment. I want to read one more comment, and this is from a reader by the name of gone Rhea, which is a very unfortunate name there, but it's spelled differently than the than the std, which happens to be my initials. So I got screwed on the last name and on the initials there. So this last comment is and this goes directly to Helen what you were saying. You said remote viewing is not a real thing, and how does this comment start out? Remote viewing and astra projection is a very real thing. So there, Helen. You can accomplish it through the use of You can accomplish it through the use of hallucinogenic drugs or lucid dreaming, not that those would cause anything else that might be different than actual remote viewing. I'm not recommending anyone to seek this out, as I believe it is forbidden. There's that thing again, that gatekeeping. It's forbidden by God. But when I was younger, I did both by accident by smoking salvia, which I actually looked up. Salvia is apparently a variation of sage or something like that.
Speaker 3: And I think that.
Speaker 1: Allowed me to remote view later in life while I was dreaming, while I was dreaming. No sense of self awareness on that comment there, Helen, what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Well, checkmate, that was written, That was written directly for you.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 3: She knew, they knew what you were going to say. I don't know, sure, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty solid evidence there, that's pretty solid evidence.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, color me impressed.
Speaker 3: Girl girl, girl girl, Jimmy, let's give you that. Sorry, what's that? Yeah? You do drugs.
Speaker 1: She did drugs and was dreaming and dream so imagine that it happened when it happened, Jimmy, let's give.
Speaker 3: You the last word on the story here.
Speaker 2: Would you could you imagine giving testimony and being taken seriously like your honor. I know this is true. I was on drugs and I was dreaming. Case closed, case closed. Uh yeah, she was.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: She did drug and then she had a dream and then she caught gone rhea. Uh and and who knows what she was doing while she was in that state of mind.
Speaker 3: But Uh.
Speaker 2: In any case, this has just been a lot of fun. Uh. I appreciate the comments, and I appreciate the banter. And uh, while I used to be a military intelligence analyst, I just want to say that, Uh, my thoughts are opinions on my own, and I don't represent any agency in the United States government and Department of Defense. And uh, I also don't think that any of this is credible, So that's just my You're just hiding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, you guys are You're just trying to to you know, to bum our high man.
Speaker 3: You're trying to high Maybe we should.
Speaker 2: Go take some hallucinogenics after this.
Speaker 4: Maybe take a nap and then trying to remove you maybe you'll find the ark of cove.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe maybe you could. Maybe you could.
Speaker 1: All right, well, hey, I just want to tell both of you that I had a really great time this week talking to the two of you. I think we had some really interesting conversations and I look forward to the next time we have an opportunity to do that.