Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm excited work.
Speaker 1: This is another I know, another episode with producer Hunter pH As.
Speaker 2: I should have everybody back. I hope you're going to enjoy this show.
Speaker 3: We are consumable nonsense and hey, let me ask you this though.
Speaker 2: So you attend this beautiful college Wesminister of.
Speaker 1: Course Friday nights it fractured great and again we're recording at the fractured great studios here in Westminster.
Speaker 2: Bye is this Westminster calling? No new woman newman?
Speaker 4: The ones? I mean, it's the horse at Peace. They're they're about touching it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Friday night, I don't know if you've ever attended, but they have the you bring your college id get fifteen percent.
Speaker 2: Off, big party Friday night.
Speaker 3: I don't even know that.
Speaker 4: I gotta start coming in.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. I talked to Alex and she was disappointed. You come in, you never say a lot.
Speaker 1: In fact, you came in through the side door, so you kind of disrespect him.
Speaker 4: I stuck into this. I'm a little shy, you know. I really open up when we're starting the episode, but before then, I'm just a little timid. But money, you call me pH when I'm not on camera. The pH levels are low. Oh okay, right now, the pH levels are hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is because I just love he just watched the three hundred and seventeen episodes.
Speaker 2: Just check us. I don't tell you where to find is and subscribing on it nice stuff. Yeah, but you know, I got to tell you this.
Speaker 1: You talked about my girlfriend, my speeding, of course, and I gotta mention something to you.
Speaker 2: I didn't know to speak it. My girlfriend she has a foot fetish. Yeah, she likes mentos.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a good one, I got you. Yeah, that's actually you have a crazy weekend with coke and mentos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know I can go both ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And I you know, when I first met my girlfriend, I didn't know she was into this candle thing. I mean I went up to her bedroom.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I mean she had candles hunt all over the bedroom and then she said, excuse me, she goes.
Speaker 6: Into the bathroom. I'm thinking of myself. I've been making that or she got to sacrifice me. I mean that's somebody.
Speaker 2: Candles were burned. Yeah, I know the situation. That's a fire hazard.
Speaker 4: I don't know I'm more of a wax melter. Wax melters, Yeah, they're classy.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 4: One looks like a check a lantern and.
Speaker 2: Pour it on people. No, no, a thing like you poured hot wax on people. I didn't want with that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't yet somebody else is young.
Speaker 1: Slowly the pipe thing calls me. The city had a really different all weekend. I go, you gotta talk to me, and I said, I'll explain it the hundred to get his opinion. And he says, well, this past Wednesday he went to the doctors. He said, hey, doctor, you gotta do me a favor. You got to give me a couple of injections and viagra.
Speaker 2: The doctor says, wow, a couple ejactions.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I can do that.
Speaker 6: He goes, please please give me a couple of injections of biagony.
Speaker 1: The doctor says, I don't know how your body's gonna react. He does, look, doctor, you gotta do me a fake. Today's Wednesday, Thursday night, my girlfriend's coming in Friday night. Come going to be that's Saturday. I'm gonna be with my wife.
Speaker 2: He goes, I need the shots here.
Speaker 3: The doctor says.
Speaker 2: Look, we'll give it the shots, or make sure you come in on Monday. I want to see if you have any side effects.
Speaker 3: So here give them the shots.
Speaker 2: The weekend goes by Monday morning, nine o'clock. My friend PAULI the bike. Okay, he goes to see the doctor.
Speaker 3: He has a sleem.
Speaker 2: He's he has a sling on his.
Speaker 4: My goes, what the hell happened to you?
Speaker 2: He has nobody showed up.
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 4: That's just that's good stuff. I mean, I thought it was gonna be like wife found out.
Speaker 2: Why find out.
Speaker 3: Before I leave, I gotta tell you this other thing that happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, so my my my son calls, yeah, and uh.
Speaker 1: So that I got a problem. That's your grandson. I go, well, what's what's what do you think what's going on? He goes, well, I walked into his bedroom and I was searched in a bedroom. Because you never know, gentlemen, this dand age, you never know what's going on. Well here lo and behold.
Speaker 6: My son lives up the mattress. And my grandson, he's like twelve years old. He had S and M magazines. So license son, I said, that's saying he goes, Yeah, what do you think I should do it?
Speaker 3: Him?
Speaker 2: And bro, Yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's your place.
Speaker 2: That's another.
Speaker 1: Well, ladies and gentlemen, again, we appreciate you joining the Padula Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, and we do have some information.
Speaker 5: Uh next week, Uh when you join us, I canna explain to you we're rebooting, re releasing our consumable Nonsense podcast on buzz Prop.
Speaker 2: But Hunter will explain everything to you next week season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just another reason to tune in.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and uh, then after that we have season three, four and five.
Speaker 1: We'll drop Tuesdays and Thursdays. But again Hunter will explain all that to you. So anybody, now we have people that I guess starting next week they're going to call into this show. So have my phone available and somebody what's called into the show, and again you'll explain everything else.
Speaker 2: And the ads are at the end. So, ladies and gentlemen, I gotta tell you, we're having a lot of fun here and that's what Hunter and I want you to do when you turn on the show.
Speaker 3: Enjoy it.
Speaker 2: He does a great job with this editing, the music, He does everything.
Speaker 1: I don't do anything, okay, but that's what we tell you all the time about daking.
Speaker 2: A punch, giving punches and wind and day, but always make sure you laugh if you have to laugh, Peace, oh,