Speaker 1: Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime Today. My guest is Faust Chico. He is an actor and filmmaker who has since twenty twenty focused his talents on creating meaningful content for his YouTube channel, Far Out with Faust. He is also an avid truth seeker, wisdom keeper, and public speaker. He is passionate about all things expanded consciousness and the wonderfully unpredictable magic of synchronicities and quantum realms. Faust, Welcome back. How are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good, brother, Thank you so much for having me back. It's good to be back.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming back on. We're gonna have a good time today. We're gonna discuss some different things. I'm sure we'll be jumping around into different rabbit holes, but right now, you've been researching a bit about the dark history surround the Israeli Palestinian confrontation, which we're going to get into. I personally have deliberately of maybe putting any energy into what is currently unfolding in the Middle East, and really with any new dystopian distraction agendas in general. But unfortunately, whether I pay attention or not, they're still occurring. They're still unfolding, and we still need to deal with whatever fallout occurs because of all of this, And we definitely need to be aware of what's unfolding because it can affect each and every one of us in different ways. Now, we've probably got a lot to discuss. But before we do, it's been a while since you've been on. Remind the audience a little bit about yourself and your work.
Speaker 2: Sure, I am a former actor. Still, I consider myself still a producer. I'm still creating content. I'm still involved in. You know, there's a few films. But for twenty years, I was an actor filmmaker living in Manhattan. And then twenty twenty came around and I realized I was living in hell, and I was, you know, determined to get out of Manhattan, escaped from New York, and I finally made that happen about Let's see, it took about a year and a half to get out. I got my family out never to go back, and they visit. But we live in Georgia now, and I've you know, I was doing I was I was working on a few different things. I was on TV, I was doing some stage work, and I was working on a film just got approved for, you know, a bigger budget, and it all was shut down obviously with what happened in twenty twenty, and so I was I was not about to you know, get a medical intervention just to participate in an industry. I was, you know, increasingly very you know, feeling a lot of animosity for and you couldn't even you know, don't know if people know this, but you as an actor. When that happened. As soon as the industry started back up again, which was months and months later, they insisted that you have to have the jab not once or twice, but three times just to audition, which was not in person anyway. And I was like, are you crazy? You know, I walked, And I'm very, very very happy about that decision. I feel like my everything that I that I you know, worked on and accumulated as far as a craft and skill set, I bring to my podcast, I bring to my content on my channel, which is called Far Out with Faust, and I really focused my efforts on bringing content which I feel will help people understand this reality and world and also allow for them a greater ease of existence. You know. It's it's kind of become my mission. I talk to amazing people, and I get to be on amazing shows like this, and so much better off, much more liberated from that identity that I had, you know. Yeah, so here I right on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that's a that's a great thing. Now, with everything that's unfolded in the past few years, where do you stand with what's still happening, especially with some of the more dystopian agendas and the threats of global fallout in warfare.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, here's the thing I tell people all the time on my channel and my and my broadcast. You know, the medical industrial complex and the military industrial complex are competing in ways that they never have been able to before, and they both present the same solution to the globalist agenda, and that is, there's an emergency. We're going to need to take everything from you we can, and you're going to need to do what we say if you want to survive. You know. So, you know I've been saying I have an ongoing bet with one of them, one of the guys who edits for me, that he bet whether there would be another I bet that there would be another plandemic by twenty twenty four, but that was before all the wars started to break out, and I said, look, they can't do both. They know that it's virtually impossible. They would they wouldn't even attempt it, and they don't need to do both. And that's why you're never going to hear them pushing the propaganda and the campaign for the invisible threat of the quote you know, starts with a V. I'm used to say. I'm used to censoring because my shit is on YouTube, so a certain words I just don't I won't say, but everyone can find it would probably figure out exactly what I'm talking about. You know, they're not going to roll that out. They have no need to. They've got a war in Ukraine, they've got a war in Israel. They're telling people there there's at least nine American hostages as part of the the assessment of most likely two hundred hostages that Hamas parent has taken, and so they've got you know, almost half of America, just like after nine eleven, everyone's like, yeah, get them, kill them, no cease fire, exterminate them, you know, bloodthirsty just I mean, just like like Pavlov with the whistle. And it's amazing because a lot of the people who have a toe in the truth or community, you know, and have been on the right side of things like you know, the plandemic are all of a sudden activated and bloodthirsty, you know, and pro war, you know, and if that means less freedoms, they're all they're all cool with it. But that is a a Zionist go to. You know. They know that the Christians in America is that you know, are convinced that they're the quote chosen people and that it's you know, it's part of God's plan to defend them, and so they know how to activate that base. They do it really well. That's what we're seeing kind of there's this division. It's weird. You have like some people who would be considered far left, who are probably pro Palestinian for the wrong reasons, and you have people like me who see the persecution and know of the decades of persecution and ethnic you know, not only genocide, but but but yeah, I mean apartheid. And there's no better definition of what is happening. If it was happening anywhere else, it would be called out as apartheid. You know. You have you're forcing everyone to live in this little tiny two million people because of their ethnicity. Hello, what's the definition of racism? And that's what I you know, I've really learned over the particularly over the last month, just how it's yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's true. If if you are not in support of Israel right now, you're a domestic terrorist and anti SI. Of course, that's the new the new k phrase right now. And if you if you support Palestine, then you're automatically in supportive Hamas, which to me, Hamas is like the same thing as al Qaeda, as isis isis, Yeah, al Qaida, the same thing. It's funded by the Israeli And to cause terror, it's problem reacts in solution at its best right there.
Speaker 2: That is exactly what it is. And uh yeah, and it's you know, it's I guess as you get more well versed in their tactics, it just becomes the playbook just becomes you know, belligerently obvious. And so when something like this happens, you know, those of us who know, you know, like the day I read the headlines and it said Hamas surprise attacks Israel, I was I started the belly. I was like, what you know what I mean, You can't surprise it. Tact is, you can't surprise attack to the United States anymore. We have the technology to listen in on every conversation happening, whether whether that's on the phone or not. We could literally listen into a building that they're not on the phone. That's the kind of technology we have, and Israel has it too. So this notion that they could be surprised by jimas by a few billion dollar attack is beyond laughable. It's fantasy. It's totally fantasy. And I just can't believe how many people, just like Pavlov with his whistle, you know, the moment they heard it, they're just off, you know, kill you know, even people like Jordan Peterson are like, go get them, biddy, you know, knock them dead. Yeah, because Israel's the victim. You know. It's just Look, I feel bad for the Israeli people. Don't get me wrong, don't misunderstand. You know, they are caught up in the middle and the Jewish people in general are being used by people who are not religious, who who are Zionists and in many ways anti religion because of what their creed dictates that they treat other people. It's it's the antithesis of religion. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They basically just hijacked the Jewish religion and are hiding behind it right now and using the Jewish people as a scapegoat to put forward their apocalyptic dystopian agendas and new world order.
Speaker 2: Basically, that is that is it. If I could sum it up in two sentences, that's it right there. You just hit the nail on the head man. But it's it's a crazy.
Speaker 1: What have you been looking into as far as the dark history? So that we can help the audience understand what's really happening here? Because there's so many that just blindly, patriotically believe what our government tells them and our media tells them about who to support and why to support them. So what have you been looking into about this?
Speaker 2: So I had a he's a civilian analyst, he's a researcher, he's a historian, he's a teacher, and he's I mean, he's I don't know if I if I can swear on here, but he's but he's he's he's fucking incredible. He's meticulous. I mean, and if he's going to say something, it's because he's sourced it, he's vetted it, he's triple and quadruple checked it. And so when all this ship went down, you know, him and I are in touch and anyway, but he lives in South Africa right now, he's moving. But his name is Gavin Nascimento and uh and you know, he counts some people among his followers, like Joe Rogan, Billy Carson, you know a lot of very respected people who you know, have become mouthpieces for what is the truth that is not very convenient and being trying trying to you know, push aside. They follow this guy and for good reason. So he was like, you know, he was like, what's up, cousin. He's like, you want to you want to talk about what's going on. I was like, dude, please, because people have no idea, you know, they don't understand. They think that Israel has always been Israel Palestine. Are the people who are who don't belong. I mean, there's massive propaganda confusion. And so I invited him on my podcast and he came with it. Dude. We spent we spent three hours hashing it out. But you know, basically he laid out the history of it for me going back to when when Britain you know, had the territory as part, you know, part of their tremendous conquest. They did so much good, you know, they Palestine was part of their spoils and you know, right around nineteen twelve, I think it was, they estimated Palestine to be some of the most oil rich, you know, mineral resource rich land in the Middle East. You know, big deal. Now, the Rock, the Bank of England, the British Empire was in debt to the rock Child because they gave them money for the war. They needed money for the wars. So you had a guy named theatre Theodore Hertzel who was a secularist who I don't know what came over this dude and why he decided this was going to be his mission, but he wanted to find the land for for the for the Jews. It's very very strange. He kept he kept the Meticulous Journal too, which is which has been published. And he went to he was meeting with the British government. He was meeting with the roth Childs, which would basically the British government anyway through the Bank of England, and you know, you can see his he published his letters and you can find him on the on the Rothchild archives. They had them. It's all there. It's not hiding, you know, and you can see how he went there and he said, look, you know, I really want to find a home. And they and you know they, he wrote, like, I'm meeting with the roth Childs. They're so slippery. He was like, if I believe in God, I would ask for help. But you know, it's just funny because and then he's he transcribes the conversation he had and Rothschild said, why don't you just take the Congo or why don't you take Libya? You know, I mean, we'll give you Libya. Okay, you can send your Jews there. And he said, well, we were thinking about Palestine. And he said that the look in the Rothschild's face, you know that they liked this idea a lot, and probably more so after they thought about it more and more, they realized what they could, what they could do with that land just being appraised for what it is, and so they signed the belfour. They got the British government to sign the belfour Declaration, which basically promised Palestine to the Jews by the British who had a tenuous grip on that land at the time. So then Jews started to immigrate to Palestine. The Palestinians were like, yeah, whatever, come, you know, come on in, and they it was kind of a natural immigration. There was no fight. The only fighting that was going on at that time was the Jews and the Palestinians were like trying to get the British to get the fuck out. Like everywhere else they were, you know, they were against the British. But the Zionists had a plan. They always had a plan, you know. So after the British were kicked out, then they then they started to go after the Palestinians, you know. And that's when the Talmud Tigers and some of the terrorist organizations which became the foundation for Israel's government. That's a fact. That's not me. I'm not saying. The first Prime Minister of Israel was head of the town Mud Tigers and they are one of the most lethal terrorist organizations from the from the forties. That's a fact. You can look it up, you know. But people don't understand that the Israeli government, that's a Zionist government, and so it's it's a it's a long and twisted rabbit hole. But but what we went over in my podcasts, and I recommend everyone who's interested in the subject if you want, if you want a true history, lesson evidence and facts only, you know, check out my podcast with Gavin Nacimento. It is from last week and the week before. We broke it into two sections, kind of pre World War one and post World War one, and we just went down, down and down the rabbit hole. We stuck to what we could find and prove on the roth Child their own archives, which they keep meticulous archives. I guess they want the world to know how they conquered it, you know. And so it wasn't but that really that was fine and dandy. It wasn't until the Zionists. And this is where this is what I've learned in the last few weeks, is the connection between the Zionists and the Nazis and the fact that the Zionists always had a plan and it didn't matter how many Jews were going to be sacrificed to the altar of their zion Zionism, you know, of their promised land. They were more than willing to give as many as needed to Hitler, to whoever, because they knew in the end it would be leverage for the nineteen forty I think it was seven when when when World War two ended and the Jews needed a land and so they were then they were given Palestine militarily, you know, basically they were they were brought in and ushered in by gun by gunpoint, and that's when the fighting started and it's been going on ever since. Of course, this is kind of the last tour off for the for those for the Palestinians who were kicked out of house and home for the last I don't know how many decades now. But you know, listen, that does not forgive Hamas. Hamas clearly took the bait. You know, they were shown a little silk shiny object and they went for it, and they're going to they're paying for it, you know, and they're going to continue to pay. But it's just a shame that the Palestinian people who were already living in squalor, you know, in apartheid with they haven't even been given a vote. People were like, well, they voted for Hamas. I was like Dude's two. That was in two thousand and six, and it was Israel created Hamas as an alternative to the secular peaceful movement that was propping up as their government. You know what I'm saying. They didn't want that. So the secular movement, which would would not have had or boasted the Islamic religion, which is the arch rival of the Zionist you know, creed because the Zionist creed is will lend you money until we own you. And what does islam law say, no usury. So you have very conflicting cultures. So that movement that was propping I forget the name, is like the fatal or whatever, I forgot the exact name. But they were secular, they would not have been able to serve Israel would have been forced to confront peace options. And they didn't have all of Palestine. Yet they had a third right. The United States said the Middle is ours, there's the Jews, there's the Palestinians. Okay, that's it. And then slowly but surely the Jews are The Israeli government got the UN, which we know, we know, I'm sure your listeners know all about the UN and what a colossal fraud it is, you know, and vehicle for the new World order. But you know. Then they took the middle of the UN gave it them. Now they're taking the rest they have. They had one little strip left, all two million of them, mostly women and children. And now they after you know, a month bombing campaign, they're trying to get them. They're trying to get Egypt to take them. It was always their plan to get rid of them, you know. And that's why this this attack was allowed to happen. And I'm sure that the United States had a hand in it and making sure that Hamas had what it needed, because this is what Israel and the United States do for each other. They create events like nine to eleven, like October seventh that will allowed their countries to pull their eyes and pillage and take whatever they want as a justification for what happened. And if you think that's bullshit, go ahead and look up to USS Liberty, because the USS Liberty was in nineteen sixty eight, and that's an occasion when the United States and Israel got caught trying to pull off one of these false flags, and Israel sent fighter jets and fucking submarines and they tried to sink one of our naval vessels right as they were in the Sixth Day War with Egypt, right because they wanted America to get involved in the war. Of course, Kennedy had been shot LBJ was in office, probably one of the few politicians that's more corrupt than like the Biden family. Probably the most corrupt politician to ever be president was j I mean, and the Bidens are really making that a difficult thing to say, But he was totally criminal. I mean, you see him smiling over JFK's body when he'd been sworn in and winking at the Senator. You can see the pictures. He was a very very bad man, you know. But they tried to sink one of our ships, yea, and I mean sink. The first thing they did was they knocked out the apparatus, which is a war crime. You can't all these ships on with two communications. One you're allowed to knock out and the other one is for you know, life saving emergencies. They knocked them both out the first thing they did. And they hit him with torpedoes and then they rained fire and napalm, and their intent was to sink the ship. And almost all the fighter jets were unmarked, but there was one or two that still had the Star of David on it. Whoops, and the guys, you know, they got a big American flag flying. They're in touch with Israel. They're there to assist Israel. Israel knows they're there. They've been in communication the whole fucking time. You know what I mean? This is not like I wonder who that is. I'll just just sink them. It's probably No. There's a giant fucking flag. It says the US is Liberty on it. Right, So they had a conundrum because the ship was very, very damaged, but they had one guy on and I and listen, I have this harrowing story if you if you check out my podcast, I have an episode with a survivor who will tell you exactly what went on that day and how they fucking damn well knew Israel damn well knew it was it was a US vessel, they were in touch the whole time, and that they were trying to sink them anyway. Right. So then then it gets even crazier because you had one guy on the on the on the Liberty who climbed up and got the telecommunications back up and running one of them, and so they were able to put out in his sos, that's a big fucking monkey wrench in the plane. Israel has just attacked. The fifth Fleet sent reinforced. They were called back by mcnara, who's also crooked, you know, lbj's mcnara, who was still you know, working at the time. And meanwhile, you had a fighter pilot from Israeli who said, that's an American vessel. I'm not going to fire on it. And they were saying, just fire, you know, just fire, And they had a conversation leaked. So they were recalled because now you had an Israeli soldier who was like, you know, somebody forgot to fill him in on the on what they were supposed to be doing. Yeah, and and so they let that ship sit for twenty four fucking hours, hoping it would sink, hoping they could tell the world the story they wanted to tell. Finally, you know, my my guy told me, he's like they they they after the fifth Fleet was recalled, they called up and they said, we want to talk to the president, and they got LBJ on the line and they said, what sir, we're we're sinking. We're lost at seek you know, like, why won't you allow and He's like, I'm not going to embarrass our greatest Ally those were Lbj's words to him, and he hung up the phone. Wow, I mean insanity, right, And this is all to cover up this they were trying to start the same war they're still trying to start back in nineteen sixty eight, the USS Liberty. You know, if you don't know about it, check it out because it will speak abouts about Israel and America's relationship.
Speaker 1: If you look back, like you were saying, even since World War One, what unfolded after World War Two? You have the jfksnation. It's all a seemingly long term plot for this Zionist infiltration into our levels of our government and NASA and corporations to basically take over everything. And to what level that it has already been completely infiltrated, I'm not sure. It seems pretty heavily infiltrated. But with what's happening now and the threats of a global conflict, what do you see as the next step that they're going to be taking.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they're really trying to and I imagine I hate to even imagine what they're planning as far as trying to get America firmly in trench. You know, it took them years to get us involved in World War Two. And that's not because people.
Speaker 3: Are like America.
Speaker 2: One of them remain neutral. I'm like, what America are you talking about? America? That's never not. I think there's been sixteen years in this country's entire existence that we have not been literally at war. Sixteen years out of four hundred some odd years. That is an insane number for a And they say that we were just trying to remain peaceful. We weren't trying to remain peaceful. We were making money. We were in bed with the Zionists from the word go. And then when we got the okay, now now you can go in and clean up, you know, that's when we went in and Churchill same thing. You know, those guys were all pro Hitler right before the war started, and then all of a sudden, London was getting bombed by Germany and they weren't so friendly to mister Hitler anymore. Who was I mean, there's a lot I'm reading book, dude. This book is crazy. It's been banned on Amazon, and you know it's it's a little religious in its undertone in the in the first I would say, third of the book. But then then it gets serious, you know, it starts talking about how this is all manifested, all this, you know, biblical stuff is manifesting today in real time and it and this is written years ago, and it's talking about how Israel will use Palestine as a vehicle to create World War three.
Speaker 1: Because the book was called Bloody Zion.
Speaker 2: Bloody Zion, yeah, by Edward Henry. You know, they got banned by Amazon. They quickly rebranded, which is wise of them to do. I had to order it on Eba. Yeah, all right, Yeah, but interesting, fascinating book, filled with a lot of source material and evidence, you know, for everything that's happening. It's weird. It's like you would think that this book was written a week ago because it describes everything that's going on, But it's the same playbook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with everything that's unfolding, there's some that have been speculating that there are different factions that don't necessarily agree on the same outcome that is desired through all the agendas that are at play. Even if you look at what was happening with the Q phenomenon, which I completely believe was some sort of psychological operation. Yeah, especially when they tell you to trust a plan, just sit back, let everything unfortunate. That's exactly what you're not supposed to be doing. So there's been a lot of infiltration, a lot of misinformation. Do you think that there are groups that may not agree with some of the Zionist plot? Let's say.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know, you know there is because human beings, I think are we are innately programmed to have a moral understanding. And there's been a lot of science experiments done with you know, infants and babies and toddlers that show that, you know, we come embedded with, you know, in our DNA, almost a kind of right and wrong, you know, as far as justice goes and what's fair. And so I absolutely believe that there are good people in some of the agencies, some of the foot are agencies that are trying to unfortunately we you know, the system that has been put in place makes sure that unless those people are doing a really good job of tucking in and hiding their morality, they're not going to advance. You know, I mean, and I hear that that is actually worse than some people would care to believe. You know that the ones who get put into the most important positions are the ones that have shown that they will go along with the psychopaths. And so from there it's an uphill battle for those people who do have a conscience and who don't want to see America destroyed and fed to them, you know, to the wood chipper of the new World Order. You know, you've got to believe that that's happening. I do believe it's happening, and I pray that they are, because you got to. I keep telling people, you know, these people raise their politicians from the from the time their children. You know, Bill Gates talks about and you can hear this interview if you go on the National Archives. He talks about being ten years old and listening to his mom and dad teach him about eugenics and how important eugenics is to them and their family. What's eugenics? Eugenics was what I've realized in the last month is eugenics is a baby of Zionism. Zionism is truly the father of racism, and it starts with them hijacking Darwin's theory evolution. They're making it about a superior species and race, and then using that kind of as a corporate mantra for USA Inc. And everywhere else. The crown rules and of thems, right, and that's what we see. And then they convince people that, you know, well that's just the way life is. It's dog EAT's a dog eat dog world. Sorry, I had to step on your face, you know, when that's not how life is, but a belief system. You know, they know that if you want to rule society, you have to rule the belief systems and the money, you know, and they got both. So I think there's good people working man. There has to be, you know, the question is how well can they coordinate and what can they get away with? Because you know, look at Kennedy. Kennedy played the game well. He played both sides. Kennedy was one of those people who knew that he had to at least capitulate and act like he was going to be cool with the globalists of that time, the industrialists, the zionists, the bankers, basically the interests, the money interest the industries, because those are the people that are that are truly calling the shots. And and he went and he played nice. You know, he was like, yeah, LBJ can be my running mate. Find a way to get rid of that fucker once I'm once I'm in. You know, he was trying to get out of the war. Vietnam was a cash cow, you know what I'm saying that they were making so much money off Vietnam, were making sure that Vietnam kept going by giving weapons to the Russians to sell to the Vietnamese, the North Vietnamese. The United States has done the same thing for a long long time. But you've got to believe that there are people who are trying to establish some type of protection for and who are loyal to the Constitution, because I don't think we would have lasted this long if there wasn't at least a faction among them fighting for we the people. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, there's a lot of other things that are happening that affect the world of entertainment. Broadcasters people like us that are trying to bring other folks attention to this, that are trying to tell the truth about things, or at least attempt to get to the bottom of things that are being silenced and censored. We've had the era of cancel culture fall upon us and becoming more and more difficult to speak without any type of repercrussions, and now you can easily become a domestic terrorist if you say the wrong thing. So it's becoming dangerous to to not be part of the narrative for some people, which I will never be part of the narrative, So it'll probably become very dangerous for folks like us in the future. How do you see the world of broadcasting, entertainment, podcasting, things like that within the next five to ten years. Do you think we'll still have a voice based on everything that's happening.
Speaker 2: I sure hope, So, man, I have to believe that we will. You know, for every reaction, you know, there's an action, and for every action as a reaction, that's you know, you pull rubber van back far enough, and the farther back it's going to the harder, it's going to snap. So you have a we have a constitution in place, thank god, that has is still fundamentally intact, you know, and they're doing everything they can to kind of whittle away at it, you know, and make it weaker until eventually they can try to topple it. But you know, you have people like at least on the surface, people like RFK JR. Who is a victim of sense. They've been a victim of censorship for twenty five years because he's trying to warn people about certain companies and health issues that are coming from these companies and what they're manufacturing, whether it be and in pluting the water, putting poison in pans and teflon with DuPont, you know, putting who's why the mercury levels at lethal levels? And the fish that we want to eat. When he was a kid, one of his favorite things to do is fish. He can't even eat the fish anymore, and he was like, he decided, you want to be an environmental lawyer. That's what he spent his entire career doing, fighting against corporate polluters, which is basically all they are. And so people like him who are aware of the globalist agenda. DeSantis seems to be mostly aware, although he's a Zionist stooge. Obviously, Trump obviously is going to be in with the Zionists. He's all for Israel, and that's fine, you know what I mean? Like, and basically anything is better than the meat puppet that is the Biden administration and whatever the Democrats can put forward, because they're completely enthralled and owned by the Soros Zionists.
Speaker 1: You know, I honestly starting to believe a lot of these politicians and people in power just don't know any better, and they really are that stupid just to blindly follow arders and have this belief system based on what they've been told by their predecessors.
Speaker 2: You would be shocked at how ignorant they are. And remember I was just telling someone that, you know, when you start to learn about the structure, and I was telling you I was. I also mentioned this earlier. You know, you start to learn how that you people like Newsome, who is raised from the time he's a kid, to be completely indoctrinated, you know, into these corporate interests, just like his aunt Pelosi. He's going to run for president, you know. I mean, in a sane world, he would have no shot. He's got douchebag tattooed on his forehead. He is the biggest climb ball, you know, walking hypocrisy who clearly thinks that he's King James when he's not. He's he was born to the right family and he's got the right look, and so they've been propping him and grooming him for his stay in politics. Ever since you know, God willing, he doesn't. He's going to debate de Santis. You know, Desantas I was OP was a little less clueless as far as you know what happened to them in Palestine. But I don't know. You know, I got to remember that these people, even people like Tulsi, you know, they just don't they don't know. They don't even realize what a false flag nine to eleven was and how responsible the United States government was for. They don't, They don't. They they think that maybe there was some shady business, but they don't realize that it was all shady business, you know. So it's they're they're ignorant.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: There's so much more ignorant most of them than people would believe. And that's because once they get to a certain level, they're very much isolated and surrounded by people who are not going to let them see or hear things that's going to make them ask questions.
Speaker 1: I see that right now we are in a spiritual war. Behind everything that's happening, there seems to be this these forces that are at play that are either leading humanity into this technocratic age where we're worshiping science and technology and there's no more spirituality and we have no more connection to nature. And then there's this other force that is awakening people, causing people to become more aware and connect more to their spiritual side, to source, to God, to nature and things like that. Do you see the same thing unfolding? And do you also see that this is going to culminate in a way that will ultimately be like this battle of good and evil.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, it's such a fantastic question. You're absolutely spot on. You know, it's a spiritual crisis and it's and I and I hate to use the term war, but you could, you could, You could call it a war. You know, it's because the battle is over the beliefs. The problem is almost everyone has a false idea of beliefs, and those beliefs cause divisions. You know, they're about identity and they're about division. Almost nothing that we're teaching. Not to sound too pessimistic, but we don't have a very good foundation to teach what would be a solution to this problem, you know, we don't. Now, more and more people are awakening because for every tiptoe they take and their totalitarian parade, more and more people are saying, hey, wait a minute, Wait a minute, didn't they just do that? You know, now they're going to send this money there. It becomes more and more obvious, you know. And every time they do something like the plandemic October seventh, you know, the housing bubble, the WMDs nine to eleven, see it, because people they're having to do it much closer together. It used to be you know, every eight years, and then it was like every three four years, and now it's basically a two years and that's because they don't know what else to do. The house of cards that is the financial system, you know, it can only be sustained if they have a reason in an emergency situation to say, well, we're going to need to print more money. We're going to need to make up more funny money, you know, and so they keep they're going to keep creating situations like that. Unfortunately, those situations cost innocent lives, you know, Like Ukraine, we egged Russia on for it, I mean more than a decade, but truly since twenty fourteen with the coup that we helped stage. You know, where we got that Russian friendly president who was democratically elected out of our office and put put in a puppet and then finally got you know, our puppet into the Ukraine, Lensky the actor, and it's just it's all, it's all methodical, dude, all these wars are they're all there's no surprises. There's truly there hasn't been a surprise in a long time. You know.
Speaker 1: There's probably very few people that really know what the big picture is, what the real plan is. It seems so compartmentalized that the right hand would have no idea what the left hand is doing. And that trickles down all the way down the power pyramid through politics to your local governments that nobody really knows what's going on. They just have their direct orders, and their direct orders will in turn cause the outcome that would influence the bigger picture outcome.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely, you know. And and if you don't believe that's true, go ahead and look at Hillary Clinton's face at about three in the morning on that night and she lost election. And if you think that's that's a feigned surprise and AGAs you know, depression, then Hillary should have been an actress because she would win an Academy for that, and you could see the surprise on Trump's face when he walked when he got win that he won. And so that goes to show you that they now whether they won, and they let Trump come in so they could usher in more of the censorship regime and then have the Russian collusion hoax as a justification for the internet censorship that we're seeing. That's my theory. You know, I still don't believe for a moment that he was necessary. Maybe he was allowed to be elected, but I still don't think that they would have let it happen unless there was a purpose for it. And that's why they made sure that well we're supposed to believe that Joe Biden got eighty one million votes when the man couldn't complete a sentence and you know, over over Trump at three in the morning, when no one was looking. I mean, you know, it just goes to show you they can if they're going to they they didn't rig it. They didn't need to. They set up in in you know, at home. All you have to do is you could read your article on social media about something outrageous that Trump. The media wants you to think Trump did you know about him being a racist, and then you could sign up for your mail at your your in home mail in ballot and have it shipped right to you. And you could do that over and over and over again. So social media and the tech giants colluded with the Democratic Party to make it very easy to get eighty million people to vote on emotion and outrage against Donald Trump. And and is that rigging? It's manipulative for sure. You know a lot of those votes because of the pandemic, they were able to just mail in you know, no names, no verification. It's easy to get people to shitty things when you tell them they have to do it to save America from Doledge, who they've been manipulated to hate with fury and rage. Even they can't understand, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think about the possibility? Some have postulated that this massive woke swing that we've had, this ideal, these crazy ideologies coming out, these transhumanism lgb DQ ideologies, and all the insanity that's unfolded in the past few years has been intentionally done to in a sense, raw people up so that the next pendulum swing is so far to the right with our global community because we've had enough of the crazy wokeness that it becomes totalitarian Nazi Germany all over again.
Speaker 2: And that this is why they always back both parties. This is why that you know, know that there they have a system in place where you know, they they're going to win, win, you know, until until we can get them out of government completely, until we pass laws that truly separates the corporate interests from the politicians. This is going to happen continuously because you know, the Google is backed both parties. They build back anybody. They got all the money in the world, so that way they can't win. I mean, sorry, they can't lose, right I I you know, I think that it's possible. But you know, you see people like the scientists being propped up, you know, and he does air on that side, you know, like I saw him put down a BLM protest, you know with and listen, I'm not pro BLM. I know exactly what BLM is and who funded it and who created it and what it was used for. All the Democrats kneeling in their African garb, that you know, just another way to sway Black voters against Trump and get the outrage out of crescendo pitch for when voting happened and it worked. It worked. I mean even white people were like, oh my gosh, some of the stuff is so extreme.
Speaker 1: It's like they're normalizing pedophilia these days. Do they really think that most people are down with that ideology and are just going to accept it and be like, Okay, that's the way the world works now, you know, no, people are going to be pissed and it's going to cause a backlash.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are waiting for the first candidate, and of course that this is you know, you you're not going to find very many to do this because it's dangerous to do this. You know, if if you speak out against these parties and these these campaigns and these groups, they'll come for you. You know, they will come for your ass, you know, and they have people who all they've got to do is both the whistle and they're going to be salivating and protests. And then I mean, you know, look at Dave Chappelle that Netflix workers threaten and you know this is a small minority of the workers, but they threatened to walk out if Netflix didn't pull the City, you know, his comedy series, and of course Netflix was like, uh no, millions of people are watching. It's one of our most successful comedy shows. We're not gonna pull it. We can replace you, we can't replace Dave, you know. So, so it's a it's a fine line, man, it's a fine fine line. But I got to believe that they they they're always banking on that and they'll and you know, I just saw an article on Instagram. I don't ever really watch the news or read the headlines, but I saw someone post something that said there was I think it was CNN or or MSNBC, and they were saying that if Trump is elected, he will likely form this is this is an actual sentence uttered by someone on metal media, he will likely form extermination squads for people on the left. Like on the bottom of it read like will he form extermination squads? Question mark? You know what I mean? Like, so, they don't need a candidate to be far right and a desk spot. They will make him out to be and then watch as the people cause chaos and rebellion. You know, that's their game. Because it's ludicrous too that people would watch and be like, oh my god, Trump's going to kill people who have our beliefs. You know, people are fucking stupid. They believe what they're told.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now, speaking of people being fucking stupid, are you concerned with the level of what's happening with technology and the rapid advancement of things like chad GPT ai art and the way that it's affecting creative jobs and what's what we're able to interact with the information we're able to find online anymore? It seems like that's any search engine and hijacked by this technology to where when we try and do any kind of research, it's only going to show Daddy government approved information sanitized for your consumption.
Speaker 2: Not not just the government approved, but Zionists, right, the people who own the media, you know. And if you don't believe that, go ahead and ask chat GPT. My friend has hered that she asked chat GPT if if Palestine deserved to be free, and the result that the answer that she got was this workaround answer about Palestine and being fafiliar with Hamas and Hamas is the terrorist group, you know, So the answer was, yes, the Palestinians should be free kind of once they get their own place to live, but right now, you know, And the question wasn't about Hamas, The question wasn't about the ongoing war. The question was about should the Palestinian people be free, and chat GPT gave the most insane, biased, bullshit answer straight out of a Zion is map programming. You know, I'm like, you know, people like AI AI. I'm like, it's not AI. It's a program. Okay. If it was AI, it would be independent and it would have sentience or the semblance of sentience. A chat GPT is a souped up algorithm. It's a language based, souped up algorithmic response that is very crafty at putting together sentences. Unfortunately, it's drawing from the same kind of prejudices that we see that they're teaching and in doctrinating our young people into, which is ridiculous. And you could ask chat GPT just about anything. So it's going to be interesting to see what happens when true AI starts to become more commonplace, not just on a fucking quantum computer at Google and the Chinese have one. In the United States have one, and let's use it to see who can become the most bastardly dominant government on the planet, who can out chest the other instead of using it to I don't know, you know, maybe find a cure for something, you know, maybe help more people improve their quality of life. Now, that's not what these companies and governments do with that technology. They're using it to formulate new bioweapons and ways to fucking keep their power. Unfortunately, that's the sad state that we're in right now. You know. So I think that they fear AI on one hand, because the moment AI becomes independent of them, you're going to be able to ask them what are they hiding an antarctica? You know, And AI is going to be able to search and hack and show, you know, just how long communication and the space programs have been going on. And so they're scared of true AI and that's why they're you know, they're starting to pass regulations and they're like, we want to put a moratorium on all AI before everybody's able to see all the atrocious shit we've been doing to them. Okay, you know, like fucking the Davos crew and Klaus fucking Schwab, the Emperor, you know, he's like to put the moratorium on it. Yeah, yeah, we we want everyone to stop fiddling around for you can control it and make sure they don't get any information which shows you for the bathroom you are. It's just hilarious. So I think it's a double edged sword. It's like everything they do, man, they walk a fine line and they know that things can go either way, and they have their bunkers just in case.
Speaker 1: Something I've disturbing that I've really been noticing lately is they are literally changing our history via the internet, via publications. They're taking things out, they're altering things. And this goes way beyond anything woo woo that we would think of the Mandela effect. Now, there are some interesting things with that, but besides that, they are literally going in and altering things that are online to where it can either not access anymore or it's completely different information. So we're in very dangerous times when it comes to what is the future generations going to truly know about anything in our history? And what do we really know about our own history? How much has our how's our history been altered since we've been finding out about it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: My god, man, this is this is profound, This question is it's enormous because truly, I would I would hazard as probably at least eighty five percent of the population doesn't truly know their own history. America's even America's history, which is a very short history, you know, and you could and for the most part of at least half of every country has more of an idea about the truth about that country than the other half. You know. That's why you see people in Israel. They're protesting the genocide that's happening. The Israelis are being put down as fast as they'll raise their mouths, you know. I mean, they're talking about despotic, totalitarian, draconic rules there. But people who you like the wrong post on Facebook that is pro Palestinian, they're coming into your house to show you the post and punish you, and they're arresting people. That's that level of censorship speaks to that government, you know, and what they're about. If they were in the right and they allowed their people any measure of freedom, why would they care about a Facebook like? But they're literally breaking down doors of Israelis. Who's who who are even a little bit sympathetic to the Palestinian and people and those people who are suffering in gosm It's it's fucking tyrannical, you know. But I went off the rails. I think I think your question was about.
Speaker 1: It was about our history, how everything's been all. Oh, we don't know our own history.
Speaker 2: We don't know our own history. You know, I would say, look at what China has done. China is a product of the West of the Zionists. The Zionis wanted a slave labor nations and they got Mao. They put they gave Mao the power he needed, mal murdered millions. Okay. They wanted a country who would do all their you know, stitching and assembly, and that they could pay peanuts. Well, you need communism for that. And therefore people think, oh, communism is a good idea, right, I'm like, no, Communism is a facade, it's a dream. It was developed by a think tank, probably the Tavistock Institute in Britain. You know, they needed a means to create slave labor and China. You know, they could care less about the Chinese. They put now in power. They knew he was brutal enough to make it happen. They told them what to do, and they they became a communist king. Now Tanneman Square. You ask a young person in China about Tanneman Square, they have no fucking idea. What you're talking about this is the danger of rewriting and erasing history, and this is why they do it. You know, there's no word for dictator in the North Korean language. It's been erased, okay, And that's why they're doing what they're doing. And that's why it's so important for people who have children to teach them about what it. Teach them about the constitution, teach them about common law because the time is going to come and they're going to need to know. You know, they're going to need to have a compass because they're so lost and plugged into technology all the time. If nobody teaches them, then you know, these younger generations, they will be herded and lost. You know, it's going to be like China all over again.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I'm optimistic because it seems like they are making mistakes, moving too fast, causing people to wake up, causing people to become away that they're being lied to and deceived on all levels, and it's going to cause them to have extreme problems getting across the next agenda. So in a sense, they could be losing. There's many that I spoke to that believe that the dark side, the globalists, these elitists are innocence losing their power because the more that we become aware, the more that we wake up, the less that we're going to give them power. How do you see things going?
Speaker 2: Oh, I have to look at what has happened since twenty twenty. Look at all the people they woke up. Okay, millions, millions who are now privy to not only what that was about the largest transfer of wealth in the history of humanity as far as we know anyway, it's certainly in the modern era. So people see that, Oh, wait a minute. You know, after the fear subsided and the feverish pitch probably the worst pun to use them to talking about that. But you know, after people came to their senses, and many people who went right along with her, you know, are saying, nah, never again. You know, I'm not not going to go along. I'm not going to get the jibby jab. I'm not going to go along with it again. And some of those people got the jibby jab more than once. Okay, but they but they seem to have learned a lesson. And I have to believe and I do believe that, you know, they're going to keep overplaying their hand, because they're desperate. They're going to keep trying to drag nations into war so they can print more money and had they have a reason for existence, you know, because you know you never heard of the report from Iron Mountain. Yeah, yeah, so everyone who's listening you should look that document up. It's it was. They say that Robert mcnara, the person that was talking about earlier, pendit, which probably wouldn't surprise me at all, but they also like to say it's not a real document of course, came from the Hudson Institute, which was an official offshoot of the Tavistock Institute that's a social engineering think tank out of Britain, which spawned many others, the Rand Corporation. These places have as much money as you could ever need and all the mind power that you could hire, you know, to social engineer the masses into the thinking and belief systems that they want so that they can usher in the new world order in their agenda. But I do believe that when push comes to show, more people than ever are going to be non compliant. You know that people are just going to say, no one elected you, so we don't care what the who says we're opening our shop, We're going to work. We're not going to shut down because of climate change, regardless of what you say about the air or you know. I have to believe that more than ever, you know, and I know are the people who I who I talk to, and people who follow me and subscribe to my podcast and all that. You know, there are people who are now very much in the know, you know. And when a lot when this went down, the ship with Israel, most of them knew right away what are you know, and called bullshit. And I'm very proud to call so many people who could see through that nonsense, you know, my followers and part of kind of my my extended family. So it's good news. It's good news. I mean, you know, it's when religion is involved and those kind of faith based emotions come out, you're always going to have a certain part of the population that's going to be triggered in a default fashion, you know. And I think that some of the people who we see, especially the older people like I mean even Jordan Peterson, you know, Trump and DeSantis, all these guys, they're of that ilk, you know, and I don't think they truly know. I don't think they know about Israel. I don't think they truly know the history of Israel and what it's about and what they've been responsible for. You know, I can't believe that they do. Maybe they do, and they just like, well, we also know that if we want to keep a shot at becoming president, we have to stuck up to these people. Maybe yeah, you know, well we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. Yeah, Well there's a lot of crazy shit happening. Now, got a few minutes left. What do you think about disclosure extraterrestriels. We just had grush On Rogan to talk about this congressional hearings. Apparently we have reverse engineered craft and non biologic alien parts. So what do you think about all that?
Speaker 2: Man? I think a lot about it, you know. I think that again, like like so many things, they know that they can they can only keep things quiet for so long, you know. And these programs have been in existence for I mean, by some means almost one hundred years, no, but certainly since the fifties. You know, you have you have every basically every nation, every every nation that has the same kind of central government, and they have a space program. They've been in space for decades, you know, I mean, this is this is going to come out. They know they can no longer keep it right, and they're gonna they'll probably say that they had to keep it quiet because for security purposes. They'll make up some lay mass excuse if they have to. If not, they'll just pretend like, oh, we're just going to space for the first time. But you know it was nineteen fifty nine, the Antarctic Treaty. That's that was a secret space program. You know Grush. Grush will speak about, you know, his limited experience in those programs. If you want to watch people who have had direct experience in those programs, watch Cosmic Disclosure on Gaya. You know you have you have Emery Smith. He worked for over a decade underground, you know, witnessed all kinds of shit and that's part for the course for these guys. You know, disclosure is happening. The question is how will they use it to further their agenda and how can people realize that disclosure has been happening, and the more that they can realize our connection to the cosmos, you know, to all the races that created the human hybrid, which is what we are. We are this incredible hybrid of all these advanced civilizations. We're an experiment, but we were a divine experiment, you know. But like all things with free will, you have interests with different agendas who are have conflict, and sometimes those conflicts come to blows. And I think that, you know, you probably have half the people that are going to try to use disclosure to further the the Project Blue Beings and the agenda of course that was written right into the Iron Mountain. You know, they were like an apt because they were in the report from Iron Mountain. They were debating over what could be used as a substitute for war, and they were like the environment, illness, disease, pathogens, and or an alien event, an alien invasion, if the settings and the state it staged the right way, it has to be prepared, prepared right as of right now. They said, we can't get away with that. No one believe it, And I was like, the motherfuckers, you know, there's nothing that they have fun. But I really hope that just to shake things up, that we have this open contact event and that people realize that the that the the entire conspiracy for the last hundred years was never about hiding ET or anything of the sort. It's the same reason for the false flags. It's the same. It's the same diabolical you know, it's about keeping the corporate monopolies in place. Because the spaceship that ET wrote in on guess what, it doesn't need fossil fuels, propulsion fuel, it doesn't need anything of the sort. These are free energy over unity devices. And the technology you know, by many accounts, was offered to the United States way back in the fifties, and we turned it down because in exchange for it, we would have had to vow to give up our atom splitting weapons and mass destruction, and we were not prepared to do that. And the stooge in office at the time had to decline this offer that was made to us. And that's in the Majestic twelve papers that were linked and released, you know, about the meeting that Eisenhower had with two different factions of ET groups. One came out of the benevolence and the other came to strike the deal that we struck, you know, and that's how we ended up in Antarctica with crazy technology and reptiles running the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent files. Thank you so much. For coming on. We're gonna have to definitely do this again. Always a great conversation before close out. Let the audience know once again where they can find all your content.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so thank you so much for having me on and letting me rant and rave about everything that's happening and everyone, if you if you'd like to find me, the name of my my my podcast is far Out with Faust and you could. We edit all our podcasts so you know, the videos live on Rumble and on YouTube, but you can listen to it anywhere where our podcasts are downloadable. My Instagram is the one, and then my name f a U S T c h E c h O faust T Show and I post daily content there through with shorts and reels and you know, little things that try to keep people informed about what has happened and what is happening and and there's a Far Out with Instagram as well. And yeah, that's that's that about stums it up.
Speaker 1: Awesome man. We'll definitely do this again in the future and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again.
Speaker 2: Let's see appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Today. I want to welcome texts. He is host of the Beyond Top Secret text in Broadcast, which is an uncensored, independent multimedia channel that brings daily uploads of reality that are beyond top secret, from UFOs to occult mysteries and every conspiracy in between. He delivers unique examinations on everything under the sun over podcasts, videos, and news texts. Welcome, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for having me on doing great, very enthusiasts to be talking to you. Yeah, let's get started. Let's let's light the tire, let's the flyers and kick the tires.
Speaker 1: You know, let's yes, sir, I'm excited man. Today we're going to discuss your personal experiences via extra dimensional realms and entities, as well as the other understandings that you've gained through these experiences. Now, your story is similar to other guests that I've had on the past in a sense that you claim to be involved with black operations that go beyond anything we can experience in this physical realm. Many are familiar with these secret space programs, solder Warden, military abductions, etc. This is a topic that now, honestly, I've not covered in a very long time. Honestly, it's because I have gotten such a bad taste for some of these topics because of other people that are in this community that claim to have been involved. But then we eventually find out that some of these people have been knowingly lying and attempting to deceive the UFO and Truth community in certain ways. And I'm in no way saying that this is your story, but because others have been so deceptive, this is a topic that I've been trying to stay away from unless we have something that really I feel could have a message that has truth to it. And that's why you're here today. I do believe there's something to your experiences, and I believe that there's something that connects all of these experiences for those that are genuinely having them, but it is difficult to sift through the deception at times. But that being said, let's hear your experiences, and as usual, the audience can decide for themselves. And I think that it is very important that we do dive back into some of these experiences that people have. Even though the deception is there, we have to break away and get to the truth. So let's start with a little bit more about yourself and how everything started, and we'll go from there.
Speaker 3: Well, First of all, I applaud your courage for coming back into the subject after making that kind of like impression. And I know the impression is instinctual when you do hear the press and the negative bad faith actors and the SSP community are the Secret Space Program community or however you would like to talk about it, especially the people who are you know, the instigators of this bad faith I always consider them disinfo agents, double agents, et cetera. But for all subjects of the fringe and the paranormal and the conspiracy, remember there are, however true and accurate the subject matter is. For any movement and any point of concern for discussion, there are intentional bad faith actors put in that movement by the powers to be, those that do not want information to get out and do not want this to gain traction, and those people intentionally create the scandal, the controversy as well as the disappointment, the fake predictions, the basically the leper messiahs right and in talking about the Speaker Space Program. Gaia TV for example, is run by black Rock Investment. So this is from the very highest levels of deception and control of society and public media and mass media, et cetera. And this has been the hijacking of a movement that has almost one hundred years of testimony and eyewitness disclosure and military officers coming forward as well as just the reality of it going back to the beginning of mankind due to these things being knighthood orders, these things being in the earliest fabrics of secret priest classes and holy armies, emperors and their clandestine corps and shadow operations, magi alchemists, things like that, witch hunters, you know, come to mind when you talk about super soldiers and secret black ops operations that are operating within our reality. Not an extra dimensional reality maybe in a culture reality, an unseen reality, a shadow reality, and notturnal reality, but a reality just as real as our own, just as the day represents both you know, what you can see in the night and where everyone wishes to be. And then the equal night, the nocturnal, the place of the shadow, the unseen, the place where people are goingside and they go to sleep and they willingly choose to, you know, disengage from that reality. So the darkness is true. The darkness is all around us, and this stuff is true, just like as the military is true and just like how everyone and anything real, Like I said, anything real will attract both the con men and the grifters and the intentional bad faith actors. Now, the intentional bad faith actors are the ones that I believe get the most pressed because they're the ones put in there to make it look ridiculous to the nth degree. So I totally understand why the common man, the layman goes, oh uh, you know, will Cock or Corey Goode or whatever, disengage right, throw it away, you know, uh, soldier talk with what a guy was named? And I know, yeah, And then the whole thing. I watched the whole thing, and I was like, what it says is the truth and how easy it is to present yourself as a bad faith actor and this kind of current climate with YouTube interviews, et cetera. But what it also kind of alluded to was the massive amount of pre existing testimony celebrit pretty speaker type however you want to identify it, that didn't really profit from it at all, that in fact serves just as this backbone from it. And this includes things like in the nineteen seventies there were television broadcasts and the BBC that were hijacked by members of the Ashtar High Command, or at least who they claim to be. So our presentations across the country in America, the same thing. This has been going on since the days of Theosophy, talking to the Council of Nine and things like that, who were purportedly extra dimensional extraterrestrial intelligences who had been communicating since the days of Egypt. And so this is where I'm saying, like this goes into this idea that what is the current movement is not indicative at all of the legitimacy of this subject, nor of the real you would call it fundamental experiencers to give it legitimacy, like William Tompkins, who for example, helped design the ships used in the earliest generation of Solo Wardon, who is himself completely vetted by the US government. There are many people inside the Department of Defence and the Air Force and Skunk Works and Lockheed who are actually part of this elite to breakaway society who are disclosing this information, who are saying yes, like Ben Rich, leader of Skunk Work, glockiey th yes, we could take et back home in the end, we can travel to the stars. Anything you think in seeing Star Wars. We can do it and do it ten times better, and we've been able to do it for one hundred years things like that. We're not ten twenty thirty fifty years ahead of time, we're five hundred to one thousand years ahead in technological ability. And this has said not by some goofball in Arizona who's trying to sell you some rose quartz crystals are a healing med bed that's actually just like you know, it's a tanning bed. This is by someone who as top above, like Q Clearance and shit like that. And this is how it is. In all movements, Q became the Q, and no movement anything holistic health becomes this super food essential oil MLM. Think about it. Think about every single movement that has any kind of value will get intentionally hijacked and represented as evil. Then people confuse good with evil, evil with good, truth with lies, lies with truth, and it becomes this thing. It's weaponized, it's absolutely weaponized. It's run by the CIA, it's run by Operation Mockingbird, and the CIA is one of these groups too. And the way I described it is this, if someone came forward and said they were in the CIA, and they had this experience and they were used as a child recruited agent and everything, and they had to do these experiences and they were put under MK ultre and stuff. And then you say, well, so many people lie about that, So how do I know you're a tell Well, I mean, the CIA is very real, and the people that they are trying to get you to not believe this person are very powerful and just like you know, it all kind of like it becomes super obvious if you just like, you know, accept it as for what it is, you know, instead of trying to argue with yourself and have that cognitive dissonance, Like the CIA wouldn't lie to me. I'm an American. The CIA doesn't lie to Americans. Why would the CIA be bad? They don't do bad things. Are part of the government. The US government's good. They don't like you know, what I see is what I get. The US government can't keep a secret, are you? Are you crazy? Those politicians up in Congress, those idiots, they they're just so dumb and buffoonish. And that's exactly the reality is the matrix they have you believe in. And so if anyone says what you're seeing is just theatrical shows put on by Freemasons, who are basically just the lower level puppets of these higher societies. They control a true elaboratestet which is based on an intergalactic society at the highest part. But in our terms, just the Solar system we're just talking about. I just want people to accept the fact that we're just dealing in the Solar system level. At this point. We currently have what you would consider that Golden age nineteen fifties science fiction moon bases, Mars bases, the ability to get to Jupiter, stargate technology, teleportation, et cetera. And people talk about that as like impossible. That's actually to the point of almost obsolete, because we're already talking about getting to higher levels and dealing with quantum levels, time travel, things like that.
Speaker 1: Now, text, before we get too far into this, I want to circle back. I want to circle back to what is happening right now, what's going on. But I want to hear your experiences, how it unfolded for you, and how the information came through for you.
Speaker 3: My experience, and says, started at the age of nine, and this was a my lab, not an alien abduction, but a my lab which representatives of the US Navy Space Command, which is run one that runs the Solar Warden. They appeared to me in my bedroom and they came through a portal what I've been now calling the classic Wick and Morty portal. Just the closet light opened up. They walked through it closing.
Speaker 1: How old were you? I'm sorry, I was nine years old. Nine.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: It came to me in my bedroom. And this is why it happens to a lot of people different ages. It always seems to happen to children. That's commonality. For me, it was nine years old. These men were just men. They were in navy uniforms dress blue uniforms with blue coats and everything, scrambled eggs on their hats to held in their hands. And then they talked to me, you know, about wanting to be a superhero, wanting to help out the earth, wanting to be an X men, wanting to have powers, wanting to be a part of a team, be something greater myself, you know, fight for what's right, etc. And I said, yes, I volunteered. From that point, they said, no one will ever know. Nothing bad's going to happen to you. Everything's going to be all right. But since you've said yes, you're now part of this team and not part of this journey, we're going to go. And I still kind of like, I'm still kind of like my adrenaline spikes when I see this, because I was like, Oh, this is really happening, Like this is something that you know, this is fucking this is gonna happen. We go through this portal and that becomes the induction process, sir. For twenty years, come back, be brought back exactly in my childhood body a few moments after they took me. So nothing is contradicted or there's no paradox, but back in the bed, live out my life in this timeline, go through my journey here, you know, the adventure of my life, and then and then find myself in this present moment. And it's large just that, But what happens in between that twenty years maturing from nine to twenty nine and then being returned back, reverted back to a child having those memories basically suppressed because of the logic of how those memories are kept in the acostic records and how your brain isn't formed, the neuroplasticity of it as well, as just the ability they have to neuralize you, to use that term in the men in Black language, to neuralize you, to take away your memory, take away your actual experiences. They can't take them away forever, but they can basically do things like cancel out your knowledge of people you know, take away entire moments of life, replace them with screen memories, things like hypnosis. You know, internal brain chips that play out simulations that you know, just affect your brain chemistry.
Speaker 1: Now I want to stop you there, and this is a big question because this has come up quite often recently, and I have a couple of colleagues that are exploring this theory. Is it possible that the experiences you had were, just, like you said, an implanted simulation of some sort that was so believable that you that it caused you to believe that those experiences that you lived out that twenty years, but it was in a sense a simulation. That these black ops entities are indeed coming to you in certain ways, coming into your consciousness, interacting with you, but they are interacting you with simulated interacting with you with simulated realities. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: No, I always tell that my experiences were purely physical. It's purely too complex to have simulated completely. What they did simulate was the erasure of that. They can simulate it by replacing what they call screen memories. But what happens is real. What happens is real that the person myself may even want to suppress it who experiences it. But just like how people who see gray aliens report seeing gigantic owls as popularized, like in the fourth Contact, the experience of seeing the extraterrestrial has been replaced with the more acceptable vision of a gigantic abnormally large and terrifying owl that is to protect, like mk Ultra always works on to protect the persona Loki, the essential self, because the reality is that self has already been broken in myself, that self has already been broken from these experiences, and that experience includes contact with multiple extraterrestrials, being educated as in this exchange student program by extraterrestrials and the Astra High Command, experiencing multiple military campaigns with the losing of limbs and suffering a PTSD, losing a friend, seeing a lot of defeats, as well as the victories and the nightmares that followed in between just absolutely destroyed me psychologically. And then the actual knowledge of how these operations work to such a fine detail. And this wasn't all delivered at once. This was received at the age of twenty nine to about thirty one through just consistent, open eyed dreams. And I've already at this point I'm a disabled veteran by the age of twenty six. I have been married and divorced since the age of twenty four, you know, and gone to college twice. Very successful, motivated person, very engaged in the real world. But in this life itself, I've been abducted by aliens, lifelong experiencers, so I know it's not just one instance of simulation. I've been at this point abducted my entire life, now that I've actually been able to associate those memories and everything. For example, in the Navy, I was abducted by Grays constantly, and you know, developed insomnia because of it. Became so frequent. I have seen UFOs hundreds of times. Once even a close encounter within thirty yards and this was during a walk after midnight on a military base and NAS base in Oceania Virginia.
Speaker 1: And did you have any recall of any of this before you joined the military.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh no, I actually no, before I joined the military, I was it was I was the age of twenty three, so I was living fast. I was living, you know, in the minute. I was living in the moment. And while I knew about UFOs and had it deep interest into it, it was more like, I really don't have like any reason to say, like I didn't. I knew fully about it, knew I knew all about it, But to myself, I was not being true. I considered them nightmares. I considered it a type of you know, just not being self aware by just just kind of being like, you know, I can't I can't blame or hold it against anybody who doesn't want to associate these memories or any memories of Like I've heard and researched into the hypnosis recovered memory aspect because of, you know, going through my own experiences, I know, people generally don't start receiving memories of their childhood until they're in their fifties or sixties. You know, like this is something that it takes a significant amount of maturity and somehow just the connection of factors before this stuff starts unlocking and in the Secret Space program, you know, experience er repertoire the history of it, like you know the commonality of it. It's around the time whenever the twenty end back begins to end. And it's only like five to ten percent of people who actually get clear complete memories like I have, and I assume I have, there could be even more stuff that I do not remember. It's unknown, you know, it's known unknowns basically, right, Like it's hard to see that you filled in all the gaps or you've gotten all the pieces of a puzzle when every time you think you have, there's more that comes into it, right, there's more that comes out because it is twenty years of intense extreme LABYRINTHI in living and stuff like that. Like it it's really like on that kind of level where it's like you're trying to remember twenty years of your own life day by day and trying to like because it's important, but you know it's it's sand into a seed and you think you got it all, but you don't know you're missing any of the pieces. Now, I remember this is from the age of nine to twenty nine, So just imagine yourself right now thinking every trying to remember every single day from the age of nine to twenty nine, you know, in your own life, and thinking about how long that might take. You know, you're not going to be able to do it. Just like you know in a day or even in a couple of years, it might take you know, relatively like five maybe ten years to kind of figure out exactly and plot it all out. And that's just you know, a life of any single person.
Speaker 1: Was there anything in particular that triggered the recall.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I would not say anything in trigger particular, but the fact that in this life, in this life, this timeline is this is absolutely not like after I was brought back and lived in my timeline. The life I've lived was so suspicious that that's what got me on the road of considering it once I started memory remembering it, and I didn't shut it out this time, and I was interested so much that I started pursuing it because I realized this was real and this was something that I needed to pay attention to, and I bought that. I mean, my life from childhood, I excelled at studies. I was extremely intelligent. I was in Gate program. I don't know if you've ever heard the GATE program. I'm pretty sure a lot of people talk about it. It's a gifted and Accelerated education program GATE program, which is a super Soldier SSP, Secret Space program red flag right there. I was actually in school taken many times for field trips to the Naval Air station in Corpus Christie, which I lived my best friend, for example, his father was a naval helicopter pilot, and we spent many a night at the Naval air station. Right so, while I'm having Navy bratt spend much of my time and you know, behind a Navy on a Navy base, behind Navy wire and stuff like that, and got to see like a stealth bomber for example when I was a child, and I have photos of this next to the Nighthawk stealth bomber after it was declassed after the Gulf War as a child. And this is something that people just cannot explains. It's not a simulation. I cannot explain the way this connection I have which this highly suspicious life. And so after high school, I was given a full paid scholarship to go to any school in the country I wanted. And this is I fully accredit this because of the twenty year in back program and whatever I achieved, whoever I was in that program afforded me this, this this golden ticket. Right, so I was given any college I wanted. I could go to any school I wanted in America, full paid, right. My test scores were perfect, fucking perfect, and I was like the ninety eighth percent tile at all students in Texas. I chose Texas A and M University. Really don't know why. I could have gone to UT and partied twice as hard as I partied in Texas A and M, you know, but still I had as much fun as I could possibly have in college and still was on the dean's list. And guess who the dean was at Texas A and M University Doctor Gates, who later became Gates the Defense Secretary for the Obama administration, who was formerly the CIA director under George HW.
Speaker 1: Bush.
Speaker 3: So this guy was the dean of the college I went to. I have photos of me shaking his hand as an eighteen year old after just smoking like, you know, fucking ten joints. I had blue hair and shit in college. Total. Mk Oltra had to fucking you know, turned to a shot crop, blonde hair, walked around without shoes, and anyone who knows about Texas A and M knows this is fucking lunacy. Because they're extreme conservative. They have what they call the core Cadets as the backbone of the school culture. They wear fucking army uniforms and pretend they're g I Joe's and shit when they go to class. Not even in the army, they pretend this. There are at Texas State Guard Basically they have like military drills next to the football stadium, and shit, why am I in this fucking program if I'm a stoner with blue hair and I walk around without my shoes and shits. Because people don't know this, but Texas A and M's a super Soldier program, Spy program, CIA program, breeding ground for super for fucking you know, that's kind of fucking shit. They also go huge with international students in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to something you said real quick. You said that the gifted programs are sort of like recruiting programs for these black operations right well.
Speaker 3: Secret societies, mystical orders of various occult reasons. But it's it's all a human It's like you know, it's a vetting process. It's as a testing ground where they see if your psychic potential, if you could do astral projection, remote viewing, if you have some kind of like ability to pretend like the like a FBI profiler, like you can get into somebody's head and you can do like serial killer profiling and investigation for the FBI. At that level, these are hard, These are artistic things. These are extremely hard things to even like accomplish as an adult at alone a child, and they're just seeing your ability at doing it, and then they start breaking you away and putting you in your different little paths of life and stuff. And this is all part of the uh, you know, the crypto Soviet Union we call the United States of America. The I call it the USSA, uh you know, the USSR. It's the USSA. And it's basically that as a child, the schools are recruitment centers for the military. Everything's part of the military. We live in a crypto fascist society. Military industrial complex corporations are just the you know, the money making apparatus for the military as well as people are just livestock to pay taxes to it and stuff and fill up their ranks. And yeah, they get everyone from people they can use as sexually pliable beta sex kitten program you know, women, honeypots, things like that. For their Epstein programs, they get people they can use as killers, hitmen, people who don't have any conscious summorality. They use people who they can do to sell people crypto coin later on the future. The nerds that are charismatic and people believe like Elon Musk are you know, bankman freed. They all go through these programs and they all are you know, they're all designated to do little jobs in this giant spider web, you know, be little suction cups on the tentacles of the octopus and stuff like that. And I was no exception, but it's it's two different things, but they're part of the same tree, which is the Secret Space program into the super Soldier program. And super Soldier program does not mean a person can run one hundred miles then jump skyscraper and do backflips and shit like that. Right, It's not Will Smith and Jimini man, it's someone who's it's not Van Dam and Cyborger, although those people do exist. It's not even Jason Board, but that is kind of like the glamorized version of it. It's people who are commandos. It's people who are twenty four to seven on operations, regardless of how abstract are deep undercover, those need to be. These people super soldiers could be like the family that has lived in America for three generations, that's really an Iranian sleeper cell that came to America with the orders of infiltrating and assimulating. And while you think it's a little old lady, that person's constantly reviewing data, putting in notes, you know, doing operations missions, it doesn't. They don't fit one the one mold. And that's the thing with the CIA, because the way to understand this is says no one. Because these agencies, it's three letter agencies, these shadow ops everything, you know, they could be anyone and anything. They can name themselves anything, right, you could be you know, assigned to work for the EPA or one of them is the Energy, uh, the the Energy Department, the Department of Energy in America. They operate huge numbers of clandestine killers in special operations units and things like that, and in ways they get away with it because no one ever checks the Department of Energy and they're in charge of the Stargate programs and shit like that, deep underground military basis. Did No one ever checks the Department of Energy because they're very unsuspicious, But say the CIA.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The thing people are surprised about whenever they actually see CIA agents is they don't look like the movies. They're not these badass men. They're literally everybody. Everybody type, every kind of person. I mean like old black women, little Chinese men, big Vat Simoen dudes. You know, like it's everybody who's American has a chance at being accepted these because they need people just to fit in. They need people you would never look at twice. It's called the gray Man effect. And the thing with the super Sailor program is that it's not supposed to be you're the obvious one. You're like, hey, that's the supercilier. It's because you're just someone who's dedicated, or at least they brainwashed enough, they broke in enough, and they've implemented with this kind of training. It's almost like you're you're unfortunate enough to have been picked for this program because now you can't escape, and now they're just gonna use you however, they see best. For example, women James I think it was Jane Mansfield who wrote the first book about being an mk ultra assassin was an actress from the fifties and sixties, and they basically programmed her to con assassinations. They would call her up on the phone, she would get in the airplane, go to Europe, commit the assassination, come back, have no memory of it. Right. They didn't pick her because she was this unstoppable killing machine. They picked her because men didn't suspect her and would lower their guard as she seduced them and then got to the point where she could deliver poison. It's effectiveness, it's they're getting the job done. But these people are assassins. They're hitting me. The reason why they keep them mk ultered and they use these exotic methods one because they exist, and if you don't, then you're behind the times because someone else is going to use them against you. And the thing is, these sciences have accelerated, these sciences have been perfected. We didn't stop researching this shit in the sixties. We've gotten better. We use AI now to help us research how to hypnotize people better. We've used every single development, holistically full spectrum from virtual reality, everything to create what the mk ulture program started. But it's not a simulation. It's not that putting all this fake bullshit into your head because they want you to come out and lie to people, because this shit's real. It's been real. They've been doing this stuff since the assassins and the crusades and stuff like that. They've been able to synthesize the occult with the military espionage aspect of society. They've been able to emphasize the occult with the basic rank and file military, the top brass for example, secret societies in America after college and I've joined the military. I joined the Navy. One of the big things about SSP, spooks and shit like that, you know, as someone who was one and now is not is joining the military but only for like one or two tours, typically one being vet boarded or being given some kind of disability benefits like being some kind of disobate abled veteran, and then just being set upon your way but made a contract, constantly, kept in the loop, constantly kind of given more college education, but kept within a civilian contractor status. Because that's what I was doing when I got out and it was forensics. It was cyber forensics. It was you know, uh internship with the FBI and New Orleans having dinner with people who were very elite in society. You know, even just at the time. This was between this is twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, this is twenty twenty, so this is basically in that decade, you know, and to say it out loud would make people like, you know, even judge me further, so I might want to keep that. You know, you can listen to the podcast. I talk about it all the time, you know, I talked about this many times on my podcast and everything, but they keep it short. Basically excelling, thriving, being in this in the social hub, the illeite to the elite, and once again given this golden ticket as long as I I was part of this system. Now, at this point I started getting really into the occult. I started really getting into occult societies, various persuasions and seeing that it was the same people, the same people who make up military officers are in Masonic circles, they're in black magic practicing circles, they're in Satanic circles. They are and this is one hundred percent present in reality. I was living in between New Orleans and Houston at the time, two of these major hubs for both Free Masonic and you know, occult activity in the South, and so I saw a lot, saw a lot, and I paid attention to a lot, And what basically helped me wake up to myself was what I learned in these groups. And then when I woke up to myself realizing that I've been in my whole life and that there was actually much much more to this, but that it's all connected, and it's all connected, is that the Secret Space program is connected one hundred percent to the via cult, Illuminati societies of America, the internals, the psyops that are going on right now, to control of great masses, what the masses are here for, the livestock nature of a woman, stuff like that, all of it it makes perfect sense in context of extraterrestrials are real, They're colonizing the Earth. The Earth is a part of just the Solar System of various colonies and planets, and this is all part of this greater Star Wars Star Trek type universe that we're in, and it's gate kept. It's one hundred percent gate kept successfully because the Secret Society is completely controlled the vertical and the horizontal, and they've been doing it for years, and they keep us in the dark ages, or they can keep them. They keep most people in the dark ages.
Speaker 1: Now you said you're you're not involved anymore with these operations.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, absolutely not involved. That's why I've been doing the podcast full time. Started speaking my mom.
Speaker 1: Well, how did you pull yourself away from it?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 3: I'm under the laws of natural man, and because I've been giving this power not by men but by extraterrestrials of higher authority, that of the Astra High Command. They can't touch me and I can do literally whatever I want in this realm as well as in my future in the life after. It's you know, VIP status for being in nobody. But at the same time, yeah, I'm excluded from their reindeer games. At this point, I can't really like they've ruined my credit. They you know, still my identity. They blackmail me, threaten my life, exclude me from society, marginalize me with someone with two college degrees. Looking at my recent job history, for example, you would see that bad. There's the Free Masonic, you know, revenge plots that are going on, but it's just the petty material luxuries of their scraps, and they're you know, King of the Mountain type borat behavior. You know, That's how I always see it, as every Freemason's just borat. You know, it's just like what's God is pussy magnet. It's basically you don't get pussy magnet card no more so it's like, oh great, it's all. But I've reached this enlightenment to the point that it's zen. It's zen to be purged, it's zen to be uh tested, and to prove myself correct, to prove myself valid and invincible as I press forward in doing this and succeeding at it. And one of the things about doing the podcast, because I've only been doing it full time since twenty twenty, is seeing the handler, seeing the zyops people, seeing the co Intel pro seeing the double agents, seeing the narcs, sing the glowies, seeing all these people show up and attack me, try to get on my good side, try to get me derailed, to try to change my opinion, and being more validated as time goes on, you know, knowing that I'm knowing completely that I'm you know, I'm gonna say it what it is. I might shoot it straight. But I have more to learn, I have more to grow, I have more to accomplish. It's not like I just have one message and I've said it and now I can just go away. It's because this is the start of something. I think this is revolutionary in nature. I think what I'm doing is revolutionary in nature. I think it changes the game between you apology. I think it changes the game between conspiracy theorists. I think it changes the game between paranormal radio, et cetera, the paranormal people of the fourteens. It's because it's an active synthesis. It's an active synthesis that I don't think anyone's doing. It's a type of connection between the unknown and the unexplained and activism and empowerment and advocacy, you know, and defense. Instead of skepticism and trying to tear down people and trying to attack people back by people, what I'm doing is trying to like empower people to start. You know, yes, if you were alien inducted, yes you have a right to have an opinion about politics. That's one of the same you apology used to be about people who were abducted by aliens and came back with messages utopian message of visions of apocalypse. They wanted to integrate these messages into bettering their lives or changing the world for the better. And it's not something that makes you either crazy or a misfit. It's not something that you say, oh, I got alien abducted. It's like I got raped. I got to be ashamed and play the victim and cry and hope people feel sorry for me. And even if you were raped, I'm sorry if it was insensitive, But no, you have to let it, and you have to somehow empower and challenge and conquer. And there is no way around it. It's a tragedy. It's part of this real world. It's not a simulation. It's not a dream. It's not a solipsistic reality where you must have needed it and so you allowed it and people you know from another dimension gave you archetypes and avatars. This is real life. This is the dealing of flesh and blood, of bone and bone in heart of one life. You have. This one life is this identity. I know I'm fully well versed in most practices of gnocissism. And I believe in the immortality of the soul, and I believe in the oneness and the creator of God. But what I don't believe in is that soleism. I don't believe mankind creates or manifests anything. I don't believe this is a simulation. I believe this is real. All of it's real. It's just one unified, monolithic reality. All of it is real, as real as you or me, as real as anything, as real as the air we breathe son above our heads. Anything. But the relationship between that reality is what we're busy learning and knowing. And like how Adam was given the task of naming and finding all the animals, basically naming all the animals in the garden and then going forth and multiplying. That's exactly, you know what our mission is to name these things, to know these things, and then they go forth and multiply. Now that being said, I do have criticisms against like which you brought up at the beginning, the bad faith actors, the misinforming parties, the co intel pro the glowies, all that shit. Because they come out and they're supported by these major studios. They're given so much attention in mainstream power. There are people who I call you can call them out on it, but they're brand specific content creators. Like they'll be on Instagram and they got like ten thousand followers on Instagram, right, five thousand follows Instagram, and you look them on Twitter and they got like eighty they got nobody. They're not even like they post, but they want nobody. You look up up on YouTube and they maybe got a thousand, and you're like, why is Instagram promoting Why is this algorithm promoting this one creator over other people? And it's because it's kind of a studio effort. They want to control your perception. They want to control who's getting certain attention, right. And this is in the New Age movement, this is in the UFO community, this is in like a think about this, Oh, the uipology movement is controlled by the by the powers to be, the Illumini, the CIA, the government. Because now the only discussions you see in any mainstream news are about government actions like congressional hearings, Scientists who are paid in like you know, government contract to schools like Berkeley or Mit or Harvard or shit like that. Our former government agents are operatives officers like pilots, spook, ci agence, etc. Like that. You never hear of anyone in the UFO movement from the grassroots being taken seriously anymore. You never hear of any self taught uipologists. You never hear of any new UFO groups like how Moufon started or Nicat. You never hear of people being like, yeah, this is a brand new UFO investigation unit. It's just made of regular people, but it's taken seriously because there's a thing called citizen science. There's a thing called you know, most science, most engineering discoveries, most inventions are made by people without degrees who made just by people who are actually passionate about subjects and you know, pursue them, or horror professionals in trade and stuff like that. But they want you to think now that ufology has been and will always be controlled from the top down by congressmen, by scientists with like you know, doctorate degrees who have like professorships and like teach classes, and like, oh, what is it? What does this one guy think? Oh it could be a lea. Oh my god, did you hear this guy said he could be aliens?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow? Should we rethink about calling millions of Americans fucking crazy, ostracizing and being prejudiced and ignorant to literally thirty million Americans who have come forward and said they have been abducted by aliens, literally thirty million Americans. You know that in the newer and this is the thing. It's obsolete, it's not real. Organic reality is real. What I talk about is organic reality. What I give voice to is organic reality. In the future, most people will know for certain when they're kids that aliens exist. People already know now that aliens exist in their hearts. People already now believe in believe in UFOs. They know UFOs are real. They're not explainable. They're not foreign jets, they're not drones, they're not man made. And this is true. Seventy five percent of the zoomers, seventy five percent of the people twenty to thirty are in their teens to thirty believe in UFOs. Most people believe that they're friendly. And this is not something that they're believing because, you know, they want to believe in unicorns. It's because that's the trend, that's the current popular consensus. What we're waiting for just like everything else, is for this cast of people who rule our society, the geryocracy, to die. And when these fucking people finally die, the baby boomers, the people like Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, etc. Who are super fucking old and basically running on this Cold War dementia programming of keep denying that people can never know the truth. When they die, the world will basically be forced to accept it as a new new overarching reality model, a new paradigm, a new zeitgeist, and just move on with daily life, because I'm not saying it's gonna stop. You know, you're still going to have to go to work. Most people are still going to have to make it living. Most people are still going to have to get on with your neighbor and get along with their children and find meaning in your daily existence. I'll say, even when they officially admit that the world is being colonized by exterrestrials. Even at that point, most people will never see an extrrestrial. Most people will never see a UFO and unless they look up, unless they go looking for one. Just like how if you tell people, like you know, giant squids are real, most people will never see one. Most people will never even look for one. These wonders of our reality are not any less true because people choose to observe them or not. Because people are on their own their free will, they have free will to remain ignorant. And that's how the secret societies always play it. And just like how when I was taken at nine years old, you have to say, yes, you have to kind of volunteer. And that's just that's just the reality of observance of the of this this absolute miracle of life that we live in, and it's infinite amount of things in it. Like you know, there's more to this world than in Heaven and Earth than in your imaginations. And that's one hundred percent true. And just like how people used to be taken by God, used to be you know, visited by angels, used to be visited by these these these different religiously significant entities. Now it's the same entity, it's the same thing. It's happening just now. But now we understand it as aliens, we understand it as a secret space program, we understand it as something in terms of like our Star Wars Star Trek type reality.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But it's just because back then they understood it how they understood it. They may have understood it in the Greek god sense. They've taken to Mount Olympus. Then from Mount Olympus they communicated with the Pantheon, right they communicated with Hermes, and Hermes was this messenger being toth, and Tooth was a half man, half bird. If you listen to how the angels are represented, for example, it's very extraterrestrial. The idea of having four faces Eagle, ox man, and Lion are the six wings, and the way that they're described is not something that's This is illusion, This is allegory, This is simulation. This is something that people were trying to come to terms with, and the language and the ability they have to paint their reality to others who were not there, which is the entire effort which I have now now knowing that after having done it for three years, I have the utmost respect for every single person who has volunteered their story of contact, regardless of what it truly was. You saw Bigfoot, you saw Ufo, you saw a ghost, whatever, the fact that you had the guts to come forward and tell your truth the way it was, without any evidence, without exactly I don't have anything to tell you, but just what happened to me and my word, and you know, scouts honor, you know, I'm gonna let like I'm gonna drop the dice and let them, let them lay you where they lay right. And those people are heroes. Those people have more courage than you could possibly measure because they know no one will believe them, but they know that it's right to share that truth because whatever is going on, someone else may make more sense of it with your story out there in the open. And now, the only reason I feel like I'm because I got that golden ticket in life because of the twenty and back and from you know, from that, I'm allowed to have this podcast, I'm allowed to be broadcast internationally. I'm allowed to have ten nearly ten thousand followers on Twitter or x, I'm allowed to at one point before I started shadow banding and attacking me, remember, and that was the big process of seeing how shadow band and attacked I was every thing I've done And if you looked at it now, it doesn't look like much. But mostly everything I've done has been destroyed by them, by the powers to be. I had a TikTok channel with nearly a billion views. I can't even log onto the TikTok app now. They took it off, and that's to my ability to access it out. I had a YouTube channel with six hundred plus videos. They took it away, took it away when no strikes, just took it away. I said, I had a history of extremism, stuff like that. Had an Instagram page, had three thousand plus followers on it, thousands of posts and everything. Took it away, took all that information away, right, had to start from scratch. Can't get on Facebook, band, on Facebook, shadow band, you know, most places that I try to get on and everything. But you know what it's. It's it's like, you know, you can still find my material, you can still find the evidence I have, and I keep trying to make it new and cutting edge and everything. But you know, they can't beat me. They're kind of gonna stop me, and you know all I can do is all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, it's pretty obvious this day and age that if you're being censored in shadow band and they're taking down your content, that you're doing something that they don't want others to see, which is usually bringing truth or enlightenment that could be harmful to their agenda. Now for the last few minutes we have, to the best of your ability, let's go over what is unfolding in our reality during this era. Try and give us a complete picture of this spiritual extraterrestrial war that we are in the midst of right now.
Speaker 3: Put it simply and easily, battle Armageddon. This has been foretold for thousands of years. Battle Armageddon. Not even trying to be dramatic about it. This is just literally the foretold book of revelation, Battle of Armageddon from the Seven Hills of Armagido Israel, Battle of Jerusalem, the nations of Gog and Magog, etcetera, etcetera. So if you want to see it from that angle, which I know a lot of people have, like you know, the background in already see it from that angle, if not easy way to research it spiritually is the idea of the battle Armageddon, the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, seeing what they represent, Seeing what this all in context represents with the battle of the Antichrist and the Christ spirit or like in the Dead Sea scrolls they call it the Bellial, the army of Hell and then the Army of Heaven. And what this all relates to to translate that into the world of the secret space program and UFOs and man made military conspiracies and the occult societies, the illuminati that I like to focus on. The heavenly armies are these secret space programs, these extraterrestrial armies, these hellish forces are subterranean terrestrials, cryptoterrestrials, a species and races of their own that live in the subterranean core of the Earth as well as you know elsewhere. They're at bat they're literally in a war. We're caught in the middle. That's the idea of choosing who you serve, because some it's basically some of society, some occult society serve these reptilian forces. And the Reptilian idea of the dragon, the great Dragon. It's almost literally on the nose that these reptilian beings. And that's why I didn't want to explain the different races for an hour, because everyone already knows the Grays, the Nordics, the Reptilians. Nothing new added, nothing new under the sun. All of this is verifiable and recorded through decades of hundreds of different accounts that people who didn't know each other, and people say, oh, it's this mass cultural people who didn't know each other, who never even speak the same language, are reporting the same extraterrestrials almost over and over again, and they have agendas and it's very clear they do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these subterranean reptilians, portions of hell, you know, dinosaur, evil, dragon and stuff like that, versions of heaven, astar, high command, Nordics. You know what is more heavenly than this concept of these like crystal light beings who have this power of you know, uh, time travel and teleportation. They're very angelic. That's the battle of Armageddon, and this is what's happening. It's basically this extraterrestrial host that this this armada is approaching Earth and is about to fully colonize and liberate Earth from its former evil masters of this reptilian nature.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The world of man, which is caught in the middle, is divided between servants of one servants and the other. The Battle of Armagrettin will place out in the Middle East around where it's you know, canonically told, but it'll be a global matter. Uh, it'll be a decisive battle. It'll be the casting into the pit, the casting into the lake of fire, slash like full destruction of the enemy basically, and then what happens is the millennial rain of Heaven. And if you reach the most people don't read to the end of revelation. Everyone's just like, Oh, bad thing, bad thing, bad thing. And at the end what happens is evil is punished, the good survived. The good just have to endure the hardship, but the good will survive and then are given u Topia, given Utopia by the heavenly host Christ spirit God who returns in the Millennial Temple, which is a spaceship. It's the New Jerusalem is a spaceship. It appears to the Earth like a bridegroom. And when this lands, it lands on a mountaintop and it basically creates the interstellar future, the space fearing, the post contact future of Earth. And that's that's where basically the literal Holy Bible ends in the Christian canon. Now you can represent that in the Islamic canon and the Dead Seas Girls canon. But this Abrahamic prophecy, if you ask me what bridged the occult, the spiritual, and the military and the secret space career and the UFO altogether, that would be it.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 3: How it plays out and this is what you're seeing right now when you click on the news, when you see things happening in every nation the way they're happening, it's because this is the mundane version, the mundane expression of those tensions, of those forces, of that manifestation. And uh, yeah, exactly, we've been doing We've been in this process solidly. So it's not just starting. We're in the middle of it. We are fully in the middle of book of revelations level prophecy and stuff like that. This is fully on like a you know, you're seeing it happen. You're seeing it happen in real time. There's no reversing it out of it. We're just observers to it. If we're playing our part as designed and as destined, then do your best. But we're in it.
Speaker 2: We're in.
Speaker 1: So the quote unquote disclosure coming from our government and media is it revelation of some of the things that we could be experiencing in the near future. Is that right?
Speaker 3: It's not so much that they will ever want to have disclosed this incarnation to the government, is that they will no longer be able to hide it. Now anyone with Twitter or telegram or an Internet access at all, can look up UFHO videos that are coming out like every day around the world. The big argument that skeptics say stupidly is well, if everyone has a cell phone where all the videos. There are literally thousands of UFHO videos uploaded every week from around every country in the world. Right, Like it's almost it's so much the point that I used to do this, like upload videos, I can't even keep up with it anymore. I've uploaded over ten thousand unique alien UFHO videos and extrust you beings like beings recorded and stuff like that, cryptids, all that dark paranormal magic like true levels, psychokinesis, you know, remote viewing, evidence for all this stuff, right, evidence of spirits, the spirit world, subterranean beings, deep underground bases. All of it's true, and the videos are out there. The dark Web is real. They can't stop it. They know they can't stop it short of cutting off the entire Internet, and unless they really plunge us into a dark age and do that Alex Jones type, everyone's going to a concentration camp stuff they be short of that, they cannot keep the truth, short of basically forcing us all to look down as in the movie like Look Up, forcing us all to like, you know, all we have to do is look for ourselves and see the truth. They don't. The government has no authority on the truth. The government has no authority, not one ability to control what a man thinks. They cannot control public opinion, they cannot control personal faith, they cannot control personal knowledge. The idea that they can disclose anything is how they want you to think. The point is you find out the truth and you say, I'm not voting for you anymore. You're not my government. I don't have to listen to your laws because you're mora on if you don't believe that what I'm looking at is real. I see an alien, I see the UFO, and if you're not disclosing it, if you're not ahead of that, then you'll just be immediately disqualify from any authority. So what they're going to do is say, yes, aliens are real, but they're a threat. Now. I believe they'll say a threat rather than they're the friends, because they're dark side, negative, reptilian controlled arconic entities. And I believe that is the case. I believe that there's good people in our government, but the government, the United States. The world government is evil. All material world nations are evil. The Secret Space Program is not. The nations of the world. Nations of the world are the enemies of the Secret Space Program. They will be the human armies literally going to war with Reptilians against the Astar High Command, the Pleiadeans, the Nordics, the Andromedins, you know, the good aliens, the good extraterrestrials, the Lyrins, the ones that seek to liberate us and to kind of make us reach our potential as a species. And the war will be saying that these are the evil ones because they're coming from space to invade us, but the other extraterrestrials are good because they're from the Earth. They're from the Reptilians. They'll say, we knew about the Reptilians. There are secret species, We've had deals with them. They are the good ones. And they'll try to confuse good with evil, evil with good, and you'll have the army of humans serving Satan and it will be literally like that, just the giant red dragon with horns and everything, and they'll be like, no, the dragon is good. The dragon is who we want to serve. The dragon will help us fight the aliens, and the aliens will be the actually aliens of good, the angelic host, the ones with like you know, the White Auras, and the abilities is you know, time travel and the ability to you know, really really positively affect the world. And you will see this play out as the Battle of Armageddon says it will. And the Battle Armageddon is very clear that one third of the world fights against God and one there of the world fights for seven kings on seven mountains that are the armies of the Antichrist.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we are we are one hundred percent in fascinating times. I've had the overwhelming understanding that we are in critical and important times and we're at a turning point in humanity and there's something happening. Tex. Want to thank you again for coming on. This was fantastic. There's much more we could discuss before we close out today. Remind the audience how they can find out more about you and access all of your content.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much. Pleasure has been online very excited and enthusiastics. I've spoken to you on your show about this and shared what I do. You can find out all of my information, my my personal history, my opinions on a secret space program, you, apology, the occult, true crime, cryptozoology, et cetera. All that on my podcast, which is the by on Top Secret Text. And podcasts are broadcast all right beyond top Secret Text and broadcast nowadays. And so just search that up and everything. It should bring you to any kind of a reputable you know, podcast site, Spotify, Spotify, iHeartRadio, iTunes, all of it. I'm on all of them. Follow me on social media now you can use link tree slash beyond top Secret Text in or you can follow me just on x you know, formerly Twitter, That's basically where I post most of my messages. But I'm also on Instagram as my backup account. But yeah, basically beyond top Secret Text. And that's how what you want to search up. Bring up all the episodes. Most of them are free. I have over five hundred episodes podcast episodes, most of them are free, about four hundred plus a free. So definitely enjoy the archives. We did the math and it's thirty three days worth of content straight. If you were to listen to all the free content, it's thirty three days straight of podcast episodes. So most of that is free for you guys just to find and enjoy search up. All of this year is all of the last years and everything like that are are free, so you got two full years. Then if you want to support and donate, you know, the links are on all the episodes description and everything like that, where one man operation, just me doing this full time. Greatly appreciate everyone who gives it a listen because you know that supports us, that gets us to grow, but sharing that is also extremely appreciated, as well as anyone who can donate to keep us, you know, thriving and alive.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 3: We were fully grassroots supported. We're fully supported by our listeners and everything like that, as you can tell from Shadow Band, where we've been kicked off a Patreon twice. I've been kicked off of Patreon twice because of the content that I do. And it's not that I produce shockingly profane content. Let's just say that you talk to me for an hour. I have been kicked off a Patreon twice for the content that I produce because it does challenge the status quo so greatly, and it makes so much sense of this because I speak about it in such a mature direct way. That it becomes a point something where it does not lend itself to attack beyond censorship. Remember, if someone censors you, it's not because there it's not because what you say is they're afraid of what you say. It's not because what you say is hateful. It's because they're afraid of what you say, and it's it's what I say that scares them so much. So if you want to listen to what the scares Patreon, what scares Instagram, what scares Facebook? You know so much that they've blocked me, goa check, got the podcast. Luckily, we still live in a country with free speech. Luckily, so anything that I speak is considered, you know, protected under free speech. But you know how community guidelines and how the corporations work and stuff like that. If they can find any reason to say like nope, like no, that violates our community guidelines, that violates this, that violates that, you're out. Yeah, so I keep it as a badge honor it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it means you're doing something right out there. If they don't want you talk and text, if you haven't already sent me all the links you want me to include in the description, and we'll get those up there for this episode, and like I said, we'll do this again in the future. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. We'll see y'all then